US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yogig

Call customer service and cancel your membership but don't blame the company for your lack of common sense. (in 85 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 56 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vp12
5/25/15

Stay away from this company, the "deals" are not deals. The company "signs" you up for a "membership". Their customer service is deplorable and canceling is a major time issue due to the lack of commitment by the company.

kimberlyg22
5/22/15

At first i thought this was great, but until i had to deal with them, lack of customer service, scams, poor quality. Lack of followthrough. Unable to cancel easily

Tip for consumers: Dont Do it!!!

erich172
5/22/15

My account keeps getting charged $49.95 - they scammed my daughter -- she didn't even know they had signed her up for it. I'm disputing through my credit card company -- STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!

suet24
5/21/15

VIP membership is a con and they are taking cash from people in an underhand way. When you complain on Facebook they remove all negative feedback to give a very positive bias on there feedback.

Company is a total disgrace, I would recommend you don't order anything from this company.

eirinit
5/19/15

The quality of the clothes is very poor and the sizing is completely wrong. Do not waste your money! They will also charge you monthly and the credits you get are just hairbands and other garbage. The worst company ever. Do not be fooled by this scam, stay away!

chrisp112
5/19/15

They intentionally hide their policy to make you sign up for monthly payment from any item purchase. So, you buy one item, but you will be charged without knowing or giving permission for them to charge you. It's deliberate and disguised to take your money. Don't buy from here.

jackieb30
5/19/15

I only bought these clothes because it was from Kate Hudson... terrible reason. I dont think the monthly charges should be that much considering you only save me like what... 30 bucks on an already overpriced outfit. Also, when I went to cancel my VIP I got some woman who could hardly string a sentence together and continued to tried and convince me three times to keep a membership that I said I wanted to cancel. The call was terrible and all I heard was background noise, a woman who was hard to understand, and would say "like" and "um" after every word.... UGH! I am so disappointed with this company.

Tip for consumers: Better wear this stuff every day and have a crud ton of money to spend on these clothes... or just their membership fees.

michaelab1
5/15/15

Do not buy from this company, unless you are happy for them to take money from you whenever they want - even after you have written to them and told them you did not intend to create or even want an account.

dorav4
5/14/15

I cant believe another rich movie star trying to get more rich by scamming fans into a "MEMBERSHIP" just because you ordered clothes she endorses and put her name on! If it WAS that good, WE WOULD ALL KEEP ORDERING! So why scam us for monthly fees! I WILL NEVER SEE A KATE HUDSON MOVIE AGAIN!

conniet11
5/14/15

I was a member for more than 6 months. Didn't want anymore product..quality was ok. But when I called number to cancel I got recording.. Number has been changed or no longer inservice. Well, this is only way to cancel. Got online to chat with customer service, confirmed I had right number, continued to get recording & then it hangs up. I'm sure they have high volume of calls but this was not the message I got nor did it give me opportunity to be on hold. I'm sure they were hoping I'd give up & get automatically charged for another month. Felt trapped with no way out. I finally called my credit card service to block further charges.

cl6066
5/12/15

I have been a Fabletics VIP member since the company started. Recently, I had over 940 points (1000 to earn a free outfit) when Fabletics decided to change the rewards program. It now takes 2000 points just to get a top or bottom! How shady of a deal is this? Also, the choices they give you are items you have already purchased or are being discontinued. Shame on Fabletics!!!! If you are thinking of joining - DON'T!!!

giam2
5/11/15

Signed up under the pretext I would get a free outfit after earning 1000 points. Then all of a sudden they changed this and you pick a item that has been discontinued or ugly colors left. Customer service sucks, it's like they say the same thing no matter what your problem is. Designed in California and made in some sweat shop. Could at least given Americans jobs especially because of the high pricing. Not even the costumer service employees are in the US. I will no longer participate in this circus. KATE HUDSON SHAME On YOU!!!

claudiap5
5/11/15

Fabletics kept billing me EVEN THOUGH I cancelled my credit card. The charged me TWICE a month over a period of 5 months until I found out. Again, even if you cancel your credit card because of their previous unauthorized charges, the will still charge you to that bank account you used the first time. Luckily for me, I had used American Express and they took care of everything. I go online and there is no credit with them for those $49.95 they had been charging; so where does that money go? It says a lot about a company who knows about how unsatisfied their clients are and does NOTHING about it. So BE AWARE.

avrilt
5/11/15

surely if you dont receive product how can you be charged monthly for porduct ? i have had 3 monthly deductions of £44 for what

maryj96
5/11/15

This company is absolutely shocking. Very misleading site. I made a purchase on the 7th of April for £75 today the 11th of May they have taken £44 from my paypal account which they will not refund according to their terms & conditions !!!. As far as I was aware I made a purchase end of story. When you try to ring the company you are holding on for at least 10 mins. I will never purchase from this company again.

emmas50
5/10/15

I called into fabletics months ago to cancel a VIP account I never signed up for. Basically they have taken over 200 dollars from me even though I have called their line four separate times to get them to cancel this account. They still havent done it correctl. I am a struggling college student I don't need to be shared by this company and it is completely ridiculous. DO NOT SIGN UP! All they want is to steal money from you without being very clear up front about the process you will have to go through to cancel these payments. I could have bought mugh higher quality athletic wear outfits from lululemon at this price.

carriem41
5/10/15

Their customer care sucks. They are advertising products they don't sell on their site and when you write to customer care you get the answer to the wrong question, have to start again, etc. I also don't know who would pay $50/mo to order product. Over them and not buying. Shame on Kate Hudson.

pattya3
5/8/15

Horrible customer service. I missed the "skip the month " by one day. I called customer service to see if I could skip the month. They use a foreign call center that READS you the rules of signing up for the VIP membership. Even though you are talking to a human the response is robotic. No compassion. I called to cancel my membership and I was on hold for 15 minutes . They are sending me a $50 outfit - they have no idea what size I am. Do not sign up for Fabletics. They do not care about a person they just care about screwing you out of $50 each month for their fee.

jessim91
5/7/15

I made one purchase from this company and while I liked the outfit I bought, I was charged $49.95 monthly since then without my knowledge. I will NEVER shop with them again. I called and was told that I will be refunded the charges which is fantastic, but it never should have happened to begin with. Beware of this company. It's definitely not worth it.

judyt15
5/7/15

This whole website and concept is very misleading. PLEASE BE CAREFUL anyone ordering anything!! I have just had two months' worth of £44 deducted from my account after purchasing the marketed first order of £22. I'm very concerned that there is no real communication as to what you are getting involved in at purchase. I have just called Fabletics and they have tried to explain it to me but i am just so shocked at what i have been paying out for. There was no refund available and i have had to buy another two outfits with the £88 credit i had on the account. I couldn't even buy items to the value of £88 only the £44 outfits!? It's all outrageous and i am still so confused as to what a VIP member (which is actually what i became apparently) offers me other than a big headache! Obviously i have cancelled my account immediately and will not have anything further to do with Fabletics!

alyssap6
5/5/15

My first order in April as a VIP was fabulous, not a problem.
In May, I selected to skip month on 5/3 as getting a workout outfit was not in the budget for the month. It came to the screen that stated "you have successfully skipped for the month" once I selected to skip.
On the 5th, 5/5 (today), I received an email while I was at work saying "thank you for your purchase and your order is being processed and will ship shortly". I DID NOT make a purchase. I DID NOT have anything in my cart. I WAS NOT even on the site. The sizes selected were not even my sizes. The shipping and billing address was correct and to me, however. I do not know what happened, but I cancelled my membership and the order immediately. How can you purchase items on someone's credit card? I do not recommend this site if this is what mysteriously happens when you want to skip a month.

tamarag1
5/1/15

I first bought from this store about 2 months ago--got a 3 piece outfit (long sleeved top, capri leggings and sports bra) for about $30. I love the outfit, it's cute and comfy and I get loads of attention in it--frankly a bit too much! Lol. The capri pants in particular were really flattering. ;) The sports bra was a bit too tight so I didn't use it, but even then I feel the price was a bargain for the great clothes I got!

I've never bought from stores like Juicy Couture or Lululemon as I think it's overpriced. But I love my Fabletics outfit.

I've skipped the next 2 months so far, as I haven't been working out much recently. :( But once I start working out regularly again, I'll definitely order more outfits as I saw lots on the website that are cute, comfortable and reasonably-priced! I'm a happy customer :)

bobbim2
5/1/15

I did not order because I saw the ongoing monthly charge and trying to contact you in any way always brings one back to your home page to purchase an outfit. Though I did not, nor do you have any billing info on me, I no longer wish to receive your mailings. I do not want to get involved with such business practices. Your reviews are less than positive and found that those who did give you their billing info were quite frustrated trying to get away from monthly charges. NO THANK YOU!

deborahl21
5/1/15

I tried this product based on a promotion offering a reasonable priced outfit for trying them out. I did not read the offer close enough because I got billed a membership fee several weeks later. The first outfit was okay the first time I wore it but after one wash the shirt could not be worn again. The only way you can cancel a membership is by phone and I waited over an hour in total to cancel the membership by phone. They have very long hold times. I called four times before getting a hold of someone. I tried writing the company and they would only cancel by phone. I was very clear I wanted to cancel and they kept trying to get me to order more things. I finally had to be rude to get her to stop talking about other purchase options and just get the membership canceled. They did cancel but would not remove charges for the membership and or the defective merchandise. I would not use this company again.

viyadas
4/27/15

I was a bit excited about these outfits as first and I really love their Lima capri work out pants. But the changed their rewards program and it's not what I agreed to. I agreed that if I accumulate 1000 points that I would get a free outfit. Now they changed it so that you have to get 2000 points to get one piece (a top, bottom) plus it's such a limited choice of what you can get. I was already at 1000 points and they just changed the program and it makes me so unbelievably unhappy. I emailed customer service and told them how wrong it is that their company are terrible with customer service. Absolutely terrible. Don't sign up. It's not worth it.

vanessaj6
4/24/15

Just recieved my outfit today. Very impressed with the quick turn around and the quality . Very comfortable. Definitely will be ordering more!

lizj15
4/24/15

Unbelievably cheap outfits. The shirt stretched out immediately, and the pants rode up to give me a "camel toe." The "sports bra" was not fit for anything involving "sports" other than yoga-- possibly. Do NOT enroll in this program. I've spent over $800 (2 accounts...one for a friend) and not found anything worth purchasing. And the membership costs $49.95/month but the outfits are mostly $59.95 and up. You're better off at Target, Nordstrom Rack, Ross or Marshall's.

lindaw80
4/23/15

This company charges you monthly to be a member... its $50 a month to be a member. You get credit , but if you cancel, they charge you higher prices with that credit making it not worth it. It's a total rip off!! Then if you try to cancel it they give you a runaround with people that barely speak English, so its hard to understand them. The clothing was just ok. The size was not true to size. I would never recommend using this company EVER!!

Unsatisfied customer

karens100
4/22/15

I resigned after a few months of being charged and not finding anything that fit my needs. I did not receive the "free" outfit. I also had a difficult time finding outfits that were age and body shape appropriate.
I lost about $100 in the deal as the company would not refund my monthly charges that were automatically placed on my credit card. After I thought all was "fixed" as far as leaving the membership and not having my card charged, I received yet another $49.00 charge. I had to dispute the charge with my card company. When I called Fabletics, I was placed on hold due to heavy calls. I can see why. I waited for a representative for over 30 minutes. I would not recommend this company due to the unusual sales tactic. It feels like a scam.

noelk10
4/21/15

If you have had problems with Fabletics then you don't understand how the VIP membership works. Each month you have from the 1st of the month to the 5th of the month to select and outfit. If you fail to do this, your card will be charged $49.95. That money goes into a credit account to use at a future date. If you don't like any of the outfits that month or just don't want to spend the money that month, all you have to do is click on "skip this month". I have skipped a month, I have ordered on others. Plain and simple. You just need to read. The leggings are wonderful!

marcis5
4/20/15

I ordered an outfit from Fabletics. First, I never got my order. The company claimed they delivered it to my address, and yet did not leave a note or a contact number or anything. Second, when I called to check on the status of my order, the woman told me a neighbour had signed for it. A neighbour from the building next door. Someone I have never heard of. I will never see that outfit. Third, I called to get a refund on my order and cancel my account, and then ended up with another charge on my credit card. A surprise membership fee I had no idea about. Even though the people on the phone were nice and seemed to be trying to give good customer service, they did not even try to do anything to rectify the situation. I would never recommend this company to anyone. It was the worst experience. Buying beautiful clothing should never make someone so frustrated. If I could give an overall rate of zero or below, I would.

marinah
4/18/15

mediocre products that you can't return, they will talk you in to staying on the program and then continue charging your credit card forcing you to buy more mediocre products.

mykad
4/17/15

I love fabletics, I have the VIP membership and I love how much they cut the prices, I buy sports bras from other places and the it is cheaper on Fabletics. I keep reading the reviews about the fees.The only fee you are charged is if you don't buy every month and you can use the credit from that month to the next month. It clearly states that they will charge you every month and when you first buy if you don't want to do VIP it has an option not to and you'll be charged full price. I think that is a matter of people not bothering to read the fine print of anything, don't blame Fabletics for your irresponsible behavior.

julies56
4/16/15

I can agree with everything the bad reviewers are saying, Quality is awful, sizing too big, returns from Australia would be a complete waste of time & money and the biggest scam is the automatic VIP membership that takes money from your credit card every month<> after being bombarded almost every day with emails I didn't read them and thought unsubscribing would do the trick. Did not know my credit card would be charged every month if I did not play their shopping game. Tried to cancel my membership, it cannot be done on line and tried for an hour to call them to cancel. Lines are closed apparently. Only choice I have is to speak to the bank and stop my credit card being charged.

katym7
4/14/15

Pleases no one should shop with the company. They should be stopped because immediately you make a purchase they store your card and take £44 out of your account without any warning! The customer service team will say any rubbish to keep the money even if you are saying to them clearly I don't want to make another purchase. The biggest FRUDE I have ever seen operation on line. I asked for my money back after and hours long chat of please can I have my £44 back. They put the £44 back and took it out again thesame day. I now need to ring up again for another long chat of them telling me, am a VIP member. Gosh, is insulting because giving is a name (VIP member )-does not take away the clear fact we are all dealing with modern day Internet theft.

trisham7
4/14/15

So i look like i joined the club.. everyone is saying what i wanted to say. so here it goes. I NEVER write reviews but MAN, FABLETICS SUCKS. It is a membership scam. They charge your card unknowingly. Make it difficult to cancel and offer very poor customer service. I really dislike everything about this company!! STAY AWAY.

hh18
4/14/15

Did not receive any email notifying me that my card was about to be charged $50 USD until after my credit card was charged and was too late to cancel...Appalling customer service, was stuck waiting on the phone to them for an hour which was all read from a script, emails were general canned responses which did not answer any of my questions, my first order I purchased from them got sent the wrong size and way too much of a hassle to return it from AUSTRALIA, not to mention the ONLY way to remove your credit card details is via phone (wtf?!? I cant even remove my own private card details?!)
Save your time, money and sanity and just go else where, its really not worth it.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BOTHER

pattyn6
4/13/15

I never post reviews for consumer items and I am a seasoned online shopper who has clicked plenty of boxes and made plenty of mistakes. If I sign up for a "membership" and forget to cancel, etc., shame on me. Those who wrote that we should have read the fine print more closely don't understand how sneaky this scam is. There has been so much media pushing these clothes and offering 50% off the first order etc., of course consumers are interested and eager to avail of the 1/2 price first time purchase discount. I thought it sounded great and I was hoping I loved the clothes. So you pick out your outfit and then at check-out, they ask you to click a box to get MORE money off and be a VIP. Sounds good. I can guarantee that 99% of those who checkout out and checked that box did not realize they were required to buy workout gear from Fabletics every month or be charged $50! It's not the sort of product that lends itself to a "membership", so in your consumer brain, you're not thinking that way. You quite literally don't see the fine print. The marketing company that came up with it knows that, but they thought they would give it a shot and see how many people they can scam. You buy workout gear when you want or need it. It's not the Book of the Month Club! The marketing is genius but so low. I was furious when the rude robot of a customer service agent tried to tell me that it is clearly stated at checkout. How is it possible that every customer service agent on earth has the same exact voice? Needless to say I got my refund. For skin care products like Meaningful Beauty - yes, those are products that you would renew and they ARE very clear that products will be shipped unless you cancel - but work-out clothes? Come on. Infuriating. Can't believe Kate Hudson would allow her name to be used for such a dirty marketing trick. P.S. The clothes are below average. I think I'll stick with Nike.

loul18
4/13/15

Fabletics/justfab who I thought was a reputable company and wouldnt need to resort to scamming their new customers are actually frauds who made sure they legally scam people knowing that nobody reads terms and conditions when buying shoes or a t-shirt. Also making it DELIBERATELY hard to cancel the sneaky VIP membership. NO other online site I have purchased from had EVER made me a member to pay for an extra service which I did not select CLEARLY!! Justfab/Fabletics are relying on new customers not reading long winded terms and conditions JUST to buy a t-shirt! THIS IS NOT ABOUT COMMON SENSE BECAUSE NOBODY READS TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BUY A T-SHIRT AND ANY MEMBERSHIP SITES I AM ON I SIGNED UP VOLUNTARILY! IF THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO OPT OUT AND SO EASY TO "SLIP IN". THEY CLEARLY HIRED A CORRUPT LEGAL ADVISOR TO MAKE THE VIP MEMBERSHIP EASY TO ACCIDENTLY OPT IN TO AND AS HARD AS HELL TO OPT OUT OF. WHO WOULD PAY £44 TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH FASHION RECCOMMENDATIONS?! THIS IS NOT COMMON PRACTICE ON OTHER FASHION WEBSITES HENCE WHY NOBODY WOULD EXPECT TO SIGN UP FOR IT UNESS THERE WAS A BIG BOLD BUTTON SAYING SUBSCRIBE TO VIP FOR £44 PER MONTH WHICH THERE WASN'T.

jordim8
4/13/15

They took $50 out of my account unexpectedly and when I called to get it back, they still kept trying to sell more clothing to me. Like who do you think you are?! I suggest to never buy from this company. Yes, they do have cute workout clothes but I will be going to LuLu Lemon on nike to buy my clothing from now on!!

kirstenm7
4/13/15

Ok, I admit, I didn't read the fine print close enough. Shame on me.
However...the order I first place I NEVER received and no one could ever tell me if it was shipped and how they shipped it, seriously? I doubt that! Then I called in to cancel everything and like so many people the first time I tried to call in to cancel (because of course that's the only way you can do it!) they hung up on me. Call back and again...really? You're going to waste not only my time but also my money. I don't think so. I can't comment on the clothing, cuz God knows where they sent it to, if they ever did!
Kate Hudson...I would be embarrassed to have my name associated to such tactics.

beckyt13
4/13/15

Those of you out there thinking of ordering from Fabletics (The Kate Hudson company), DON'T! It is a complete rip off. I woke up this morning to see that they had charged me $50.00 for store credit without telling me. So, I called customer service and they hung up on me when I asked to cancel my account, I had to call back again to speak with another person to cancel, and she still gave me a hard time about canceling. It's a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. They charge you each month $50.00, so you pretty much HAVE to buy an outfit from them. Ridiculous

newm90
4/13/15

Feel so badly treated! It's an absolute scam! You buy your first outfit for £22 and then have to pay £44 monthly! It's a vip membership fee. They're customer service seems to immune to complaints that they are willing to do nothing about it. Its really not worth the money and the humiliation! Do not buy.

cassr3
4/12/15

Seriously scam $50 out of me. I don't think so, and when I called to cancel and get my money back the person on the line was very rude and cold towards me. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!

karlal7
4/10/15

They will charge you 50 dlls a month and if you want to redeem the money and leave the VIP Service then leggings go up to 150 dlls!!! Who in the world pays that for stupid $#*! like this??!!! SCAM Run from this company!!!!

serenaa2
4/10/15

I am from Canada and made a purchase yesterday. After reading reviews I got really freaked out and tried to call to cancel my membership. First of all, it takes forever to get through to speak to ANYONE. I called my bank and asked for advice - they had said they have already had to deal with this company and that you will really have to negotiate if you want to cancel your account. So my bank transferred my call over to the Fabletics number again and after pressing "4" (for membership cancellation) I finally got through to someone and as soon as I mentioned I wanted to cancel my account THEY HUNG UP ON ME. I haven't been able to get through since.
This company IS trying to scam you. There is fine print and if you read it and have no problem having to get to your computer before the 5th of every month to cancel the order then maybe it will work for you. The fact that A) their hidden fees are highly inaccessible and B) their membership cancellation is SO difficult to access is just a really sneaky way for this company to legally take your money. Do not shop here. Spend a little more for something more reliable.
Just an FYI I had to cancel my credit card and report it as lost so that this company cannot charge me any more "hidden fees" or for any "VIP offers". So bad.

kathyc47
4/10/15

Just skip this company! Go shop local and save shipping! They have horrible customer service, take money out of your bank account without permission and you will Never get to actually talk to a live person!

suew22
4/10/15

I have just found out that I have been charged £44 each month after one order, without realising it. Having read previous reviews I do realise that it states it in the small print, but you shouldn't have to read the small print to avoid this kind of con - just look how many people have been fooled into it....that doesn't happen with solid companies. I phoned the number and spoke to someone who initially tried to fob me off with 'you'll have to use that money on our website', but I made a fuss and he then said he'd credit me with one month's worth of the charge. I then put my husband on the phone (who is much better than me at dealing with this kind of thing) and after a lot of arguing I am going to get all 3 months'
worth of money back. I am furious that it's such a con, and not obvious enough for people who just want a quick buy of some lovely looking clothes. Outrageous website and I've closed my account.

gs46
4/10/15

I ordered one outfit from them, that was about four sizes bigger than it stated. Then I have found out they have been taking £44 a month from my account without my knowledge and without me ever ticking a box that agreed to this deal. When I phoned, the man said it was basically tough and I would have to order another outfit and they would not refund me the money. He said I had the option to skip a month and I didn't, so I am not getting my money back. I have never even seen anything about this agreement or "skipping a month" absolutely furious!!! Avoid this company at all costs!!!

londond
4/9/15

I will NEVER order from this place again. I ordered one damn thing and then they charged me $49.95 every single month. at first I had no idea it was happening. so they had $150 of mine before I noticed... I called to cancel the pendin money and they were very kinda about it and refunded me and "claimed" they canceled my account. For 2 months I had no charges from them and now, all of a sudden they took out another $50... I called them and said I wanted my money back and I want to be taken out of there membership IMMEDIATELY!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I'm warning everyone not to order from them. they're awful!!!!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How is it to work for fabletics? I'll be curious to hear from an employee? How much is it paid to answer all those calls?
4/7/15
Answer
neilt12
A: All the good reviews on this site most likely come from employees, you could ask them.
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Do someone knows about the employment conditions of Fabletics?
4/9/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Fabletics