US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

latressaj

Wish me luck with customer service if that happens (in 65 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 42 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 34 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chantyc
2/25/15

They launched the Canadian site at the beginning of 2015. On New Years Eve feeling the vibes of a fresh new start - I ordered my $25 outfit. I teceived confirmation of my order. 6 days later nothing.
Called Customer service- they said I had placed my order simutaneously with 100 other people and by the time my order was sent to the warehouse all my items were out of stock. I had to pick an entire new outfit over the phone by the end of the day.
I called back to place my new order. The girl checked all stock and my order was placed. I received confirmation. 4 days later still nothing. Called back.
The woman said all my items were no longer in stock - I said it was impossible I placed the order on the phone. She said she thought her co-worker never sent it to the warehouse.
I had to order a whole new outfit over the phone. She told me the numbers of the items in stock (ie 112 cashel tops in medium, 70 pants in medium) etc. Again I received confirmation of my order by email.
3 days later still nothing shipped.
Called again!
Woman said all the items I chose were out of stock. I told her to delete me account.
2 months later my account has still not been deleted- they still have all my personal information.
I am saddened that Kate Hudson would support this. Fabletics turned my positive New Year into a headache.

Don't bother- especially if you are Canadian. The yoga clothing market is booming- all you need to find is a apandex polyester blend and you're set :)

hannahe4
2/24/15

I placed an order and after 16 days called because I had not received a shipping confirmation. I called and they said the order never went through despite being charged. I cancelled my "VIP" membership after arguing about getting a refund for the items that never shipped. Huge scam and waste of my time.

megans22
2/23/15

I ordered my first outfit for 25 dollars, and as an active college student this seemed perfect. I signed up for the VIP membership (without really even knowing what I was signing up for) and I have to admit, it seemed too good to be true. I very soon realized that I was going to be charged $50 for each month if I did not buy an outfit, or if I failed to "skip" that month. I immediately called to cancel my order, and the woman who answered barely spoke English. She then proceeded to offer me 500 free reward points. Seriously, I watched my father run a company out of my home for 2 decades and I know a bad business model when I see one. Why should you have to offer your customer 500 reward points to stay with your awful company? I cannot believe Kate Hudson backed this company. I ordered clothes last week, and they are allegedly arriving tomorrow. Let's hope I get my package and the clothes are good quality. I will still not be recommending this company to anyone. I will stick to my Lululemon and Amazon finds, thank you.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this website.

nicolen9
2/23/15

Once received, discovered the pants were too small, so I followed the exchange policy, supposedly very easy. I finally had to call because I received an email on "how to" exchange but never received the actual return shipping label. Once I called and received that, I packaged up and returned that same day. Almost a month later and I finally online chat to find out what is going on and they cancelled my order. Will refund me $19...? This will not cover the cost to exchange...I have to end up paying more for the same pants that come with the "free" $25 outfit. I decide to call in to talk to someone, and they put me on hold for 8 minutes then the phone disconnects...really. VIP service, what a joke. I am extremely bummed because I love Kate Hudson and figured this would be a top notch company plus the clothes look really cute. I would have been a repeat customer. Now I have to try calling back in to cancel service...wonder what will happen this time.

Tip for consumers: Good Luck everyone- worst customer service program ever.

maureeno2
2/22/15

My daughter accidentally signed up for this scam!!! She fell for the TV ads that stated you could get a full outfit for $25.00! What a scam. When you sign up as a VIP member they automatically charge the credit card from the initial purchase every month $50.00. Extremely disappointed in the company and Kate Hudson. She is not really a good role model if she is backing this.

chelseat2
2/21/15

You have the option to shop here and there, or as a monthly VIP. Know what you are signing up for. Most the people who are leaving one star reviews did not properly read and follow the website. It gives you the option to "Check out as VIP" which means you sign up for the recurring service. I have had no issues so far and am very excited for my next outfit. Should it maybe be MORE clear? Yes. But does it plainly say that you're checking out as VIP? Yes. If you didn't know you signed up for the recurring service that's your fault, not theirs.

loganm37
2/21/15

I have never had so much trouble with a company before. I signed up for VIP to get my girlfriend something for her birthday. I will admit that it was my fault to begin with, I did not read the terms of service that say you will be billed every month $50 dollars automatically. I ordered in October, so I got my first automatic withdraw in November. I didnt notice untill Jan. so I had been billed 3 times at this point (Nov, Dec, Jan.) I called them to get a refund and the worker was exrtemely rude and repeatedly told me I can not get a refund, and then put the supervisor on who then gave me my refund. I then asked to have my account deleted so I wouldnt get billed and she told me they cant delete it until they have given me my refund, but once I got it I would be deleted. Then Feb. came around, checked my statements and I had been billed again, call them, they keep saying that no money has been taken out of my account, even though I have the bank statements to prove it. I will be taking them to court if they dont give me my refund. Yes, the prices are pretty good, but at this point I would have rather spent the extra money (BECAUSE THEY TOOK IT ANYWAYS). Absolutely the worst company, do not support them.

Tip for consumers: AVOID USING THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL MAKE EVERYTHING DIFFICULT FOR YOU!

racheld22
2/20/15

I have been ordering items from Fabletics for almost a year now and I'm not sure how people find the whole process so confusing. I thought it was fairly self-explanitory. I have ordered every few months and just opt out the others. All the pieces I have are great!!! They do tend to run a little small but if you read the reviews its easy to avoid getting the wrong size. My only complaint is that some products sell out very fast and are often not restocked :-/

Tip for consumers: Read the review on the items

alysons2
2/19/15

I have never had a single order not have something missing. Every. Single. Time. There is something missing from my order. Horrible business model. Horrible customer service. So unreliable. And it takes weeks for your merchandise to show up. Save yourself the frustration and don't sign up.

cherylk13
2/18/15

The information about how to optimize a purchase on Fabletics is unclear and ambiguous. When realizing that I had inadvertently signed up for VIP membership (the terms of which did not become clear until after I shared information) I called customer service to explain my misunderstanding and to opt out. This proved to be very difficult.

lisat61
2/18/15

Before 'getting started' they very vaguely mention that one of the benefits of fabletics is 'flexibility' in that you can opt out by the 5th of the month and with hindsight this makes sense of course. At the time it was completely unclear what this actually meant. You have to give your email address even before you see their products and that is how you 'sign up' to their scam and the cascade of damage is done. Granted what I bought from them was nice but I don't appreciate being taken advantage of. Also, all their 'good' reviews look fake. No reasonable person would knowingly sign up to this. As a company they should be worried about the inevitable consequences of an illegal operation. To deal with them go through your bank.

lisah107
2/18/15

They give you a cheap intro offer to get you on their obligatory purchase list. If you don't respond to their site saying "no purchase" within 4 days of each month, they automatically charge your credit card and refuse to remove it.

raeganm
2/17/15

Shame on me for not reading reviews of this company prior to buying any products. I figured it was a sure bet since it is Kate Hudson-backed.

I feel like I am a relatively bright person (corporate lawyer) but I got scammed big time from this company. There is no fine print (that I can find, anyway). I ordered $200+ worth of clothes figuring I could return them without any issues. WRONG. They evidently only let you return for an exchange and they have nothing in stock.... not that you would want an exchange anyway. The clothes smell really weird and don't fit. The arms and legs are super long. Each item I ordered was too tight in one place and loose in another (or too long). An different size would not fix the issue. The quality was really poor.

I returned my items a few weeks ago and they show "in process." Can't get a written response (I tried via online email) and the chats are unhelpful. I went ahead and put a block on my credit card to avoid future charges and contested the initial charges since all items were returned and not refunded.

If you use this site (DON'T!!!!): be sure you read all of the reviews first for tips. If you are making a return, spring for UPS or FedEx to track your return. I'd also get the name and employee number of who you deal with at the company and get a return number.

This company is really unethical. What they do teeters on being illegal.

Tip for consumers: See above for tips.

natalieo5
2/17/15

Really disappointing. The sizing chart is inaccurate. The clothes fit too small so make sure you order up a size. The exchange process is unethical. I called to get a return label and confirm that I could exchange the leggings for the next size up and was promised the next size. I received the return label, packed up the leggings in the original packaging and sent them back that same day. After not hearing anything for three weeks I decided to call and check on the exchange. I was told they received my return but were out of the size I needed and they would issue me a credit in 3-5 business days. Of course I'm shocked and disgusted at their unethical behavior, holding onto the leggings I paid for and sent back and never getting back to me. This experience has trumped however great these clothes could be due to their greed and lack of respect for me, their customer.

aimeeh4
2/17/15

70% of the outfits are quality and fit well, but you can't return anything that doesn't fit, only exchange, that assumes they have a replacement size/color in the exact same piece. I recently "exchanged" four items. Between the time I mailed the incorrect sizes back, they "sold out" of the replacement items. They didn't hold them for me. Their solution was to just cancel the entire return (keeping the items I returned but not crediting me anything). Once I called they dealt with it, but if I wouldn't have called they would have clearly kep the money and items. Kate Hudson, it is sad you are aligning yourself with such a poor quality brand/service. You had a chance to compete with the likes of Stitch Fix, but execution missed the boat.

Phone service is terrible as well. It is clear they outsource this to another country.

joej45
2/17/15

I have been ordering outfits for my girlfriend for over a year with ZERO problems. When you sign up for VIP you have to be smart enough to set a reminder on your calender to either order or log in and simply click one button to skip that month. After reading the reviews on this site it appears that most people lack the organization skills to be a VIP customer. To all of those dummies I have message: Go get the same quality stuff from LuLu Lemon for three times the price!

Tip for consumers: Set a reminder on your calender to either order or log in and simply click one button to skip that month

vicentem10
2/15/15

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE. This site is basically a scam for 50 dollars. You might not even be able to desubscribe since they only do it by phone.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT.

kirah3
2/15/15

Worst company to do business with! Terrible, ill fitting clothes. Terrible customer service. Placed an order on Dec. 24th had to return everything, then they were sold out of anything I would take as an exchange. Been two months and I'm still waiting for my refund.

jackies33
2/13/15

This is a crappy service. I thought I was ordering clothes. Never had any idea I was signing onto a monthly deduction???? WTF - and the piece I did get I had to return because, apparently they thought they were dressing a giraffe. The legs went on forever. Crappy crappy crappy service all around!

britneyh1
2/13/15

I feel so scammed. Apparently there is a $49 "membership fee" you unknowingly sign up for when you place an order. When I tried to chat with customer service online, they said they could not cancel my subscription and that I would need to call customer service. I called customer service and it was like pulling teeth trying to get the rep to understand that I wanted to indeed cancel my subscription and that I did not want a credit to my Fabletics account, that I wanted a full refund. She eventually agreed.

Let me also say, that I love subscription services and have memberships with Stitch Fix, Graze, Birchbox and Bespoke Post; HOWEVER, these services were presented as membership services. I feel like Fabletics intention is to slip the $49.95 membership by it's customers. I suggest they enlarge the fine print fast.

Tip for consumers: Tips for getting a refund:

Make it clear that you want refund to your bank, not your Fabletics account.

Tell the rep you want to cancel your subscription and make sure to get a cancellation number.

Get the rep's name and ID number.

sarak14
2/12/15

Total SCAM!! You get the first outfit but the next month surprise a $49 charge to your bank account. Oh don't worry you can skip a month. Should have read the fine print I guess. Too good to be true is correct in this case. So disappointed.

tezt1
2/11/15

The vip membership is such a con it's unbelievable. The terms and conditions are completely unclear and they are abusing customers trust. I am disgusted.

rossm64
2/11/15

The actions of Fabletics are unlawful - please feel free to use the below when complaining and demanding cancellation / refunds. Citizens Advice will also take complaints (in the UK) and have referred the matter to Trading Standards and suggested we make a civil claim against this company.

The practice of automatically charging every month for something you don't want is known as INERTIA SELLING and is Illegal under UK Law (Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 as amended)

Their website has the "VIP Membership" as a default, not an opt-in. This is unlawful per The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 which provide that "no payment is payable in addition to the remuneration agreed for the trader’s main obligation unless, before the consumer became bound by the contract, the trader obtained the consumer’s express consent", and also confirm "express consent cannot be granted if inferred from not changing a default option"

The website has a 'countdown' of a 1 hour special offer reduction, which is also illegal per Schedule 1 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations - "Falsely stating that a product will only be available for a very limited time, or that it will only be available on particular terms for a very limited time, in order to elicit an immediate decision and deprive consumers of sufficient opportunity or time to make an informed choice"

There's also another wonderful gem in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 which could potentially be taken to mean if you 'purchase' something with the 'credit' that they've taken it's to be treated as an "unconditional gift to the consumer" and you can keep it - however it's a bit of a grey area and I don't want to have to deal with this company ever again, even if I thought I could use a loophole to get things for free.

Trading standards are now investigating their actions, and have full copies of the website as it was at the time of my purchase. They are unlikely to get away with keeping this practice up. I believe BBC Watchdog have also shown some interest.

Tip for consumers: Don't, at least not within the UK.

sarahl82
2/11/15

I also have had an issue with my daughter (15 years old) being able to create an account with this company. To be fair they have said they will cancel the account but I'm getting no joy with getting a refund - apparently despite having been billed for two separate items I can only return both or neither. In light of other comments on this site I will keep an eye to make sure they don't try to bill me further.

crystalb14
2/10/15

My first order for last month never arrived and they saw using the tracking that it was returned to them. They will neither give me a refund or cancel my membership. I'm going to have to go to my bank to make sure this fraudulent company doesn't milk out any of my hard earned money while not providing any goods/services in return. They even make it impossible to skip a month by not having the illusive "skip a month" button just randomly not be available. VERY DISGUSTING BUSINESS PRACTICES AND DISAPPOINTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Kate Hudson we get that you're filthy rich but you should be ashamed to be part of a business that takes money and gives nothing to the people ...no product! In some case when the product actually arrives from what I'm reading it's not good quality and the people can get nowhere with these awful customer service people you hire. AWFUL...Save yourself some hassle and money and just go buy these type of items locally. ..probably better quality too. :(

janettec6
2/10/15

Ordered for my daughter back in December. It was a Christmas present. I noticed today that there was a $49 charge on my credit card. I called customer service. Scripted operator, which really bugs me. I thought I had signed up as a guest for a one time only purchase but it seems not to work that way. I was put on a subscription with a $49 monthly charge.

kendrak1
2/9/15

My daughter (12 yo) ordered something and missed the $50 charge for a membership. I have tried and tried to contact the company to cancel her membership to no avail. We ended up closing her account and starting over. Good lesson for my daughter, shameful busy practices by Fabletics. Who has a membership for clothing purchases???

Tip for consumers: Membership is a scam!!

samanthal28
2/9/15

I love Fabletics so far! I just ordered my second outfit and tracking says it will be here this week! My first outfit arrived quickly, so I'm surprised to see such bad reviews about shipping. I'm also really surprised to see such bad reviews about the quality. The fabrics they use are AWESOME. Soft and thicker than my other fitness clothes from Target and Old Navy. Fabletics is MUCH better quality than any other active clothes I have. I was drawn to Fabletics for the styles and patterns, but I was at Target today and noticed their Champion line is selling similar patterns. But I know their quality won't be as good. :)

jessicaf19
2/8/15

I was so excited when I placed my order...then I received it. I found the quality was nothing to brag about. The sports bras do nothing as they have no support and the rest of the outfit just was nothing better than what i can buy at Walmart! I was completely underwhelmed...and then I forgot to cancel my account since you have to call in on a certain day and time to do so! so I had credit so i thought i would collect my credit and cancel. well I placed my order and then realized i had put the wrong address. so i looked up the faq and read that if i need to make shipping changes I must call immediately or use the live chat. Tried the live chat and it said the link didn't exist. So i called...the woman told me i had to call back another day as she was unable to change anything on my account until the order was processed....how is that suppose to help me!!!! so god only knows where my package will end up! I admit it was my fault for putting the wrong address but I am sure they could have helped me out a bit! I am very disappointed by the whole experience! The only positive i had through this whole process was the short wait time when I called! lol~

Tip for consumers: Save your money and buy somewhere else!!!

taij
2/7/15

WORST EVER! ZERO ZERo ZERO stars and less with added frustration!
Rip off artists!
Order not received, but Fabletics never refunded the money. Instead they send new partial order with no credit for the now unavailable items. Then, I made a dispute with my credit card company, Fabs said my account was cancelled, so I was not allowed to return the rest and that my credit was " blacklisted". Yes, they actually used that word!
American Express was laughing when I told them about this catch 22 and immediately credited me the additional $220 and re chargeback ed Fabltcs
Poor fools

Tip for consumers: Run away!

tiphainev
2/5/15

Following the success of my article on Fabletics (https://medium.com/@tiphainevidaloca/my-desperate-call-to-workout-girls-do-not-buy-your-outfits-on-fabletics-ee11d0deb704) and seeing that we are SO MANY to be complaining, I invite you to report this company as a scam to everyone you know, to every reviews websites, AND ON INSTAGRAM!
Because on this social media, they only have "fans" (paid?) taking their defence and I am feeling quite alone to spam all their beautiful pictures. So come on and let's do this all together!!

The only way to get our refunds is to stand all together and to piss them up.

Shaming = loss of consumers = loss of benefits = radical strategic change = problem solved (hello I am an utopist)

laylaw1
2/4/15

Do NOT sign up. Clothes are undersized and cheaply made. Cannot reach anyone at customer service and will be contacting my credit card company to deal with them. Cannot reach anyone to cancel the VIP service. Will be sending things back with a return to sender sticker..

Tip for consumers: DO NOT JOIN!!

amberlyb
2/3/15

If I could zero stars I would. After purchasing a pair of yoga pants from Fabletics they automatically enrolled me in the VIP membership which I was not aware they were doing! Two months after buying from them I noticed Fabletics had charged the same card I bought the yoga pants with $49.95 on two separate occasions. I was shocked to see these charges so I went to the Fabletics site and did some digging around. I found that it says in fine print that when checking out you have to UNCHECK the box automatically enrolling you in the VIP membership. I am always very careful when purchasing something online and the sorts of tricks out there automatically enrolling you to receive emails, promotions, newsletters, memberships, etc. and I did NOT see this box as it was very inconspicuous. Next problem: costumer service. After seeing the charges I called Fabletics. The automated voice comes on giving you an option to speak to someone about cancelling your VIP membership which I naturally selected because that was exactly my intention. I waited on the line for about 5 minutes before customer service rep "Faye" comes on the line and introduces herself and then she hangs up. So I call again and select the same option to cancel my membership; again I wait about (10 minutes this time) and then again "Faye" comes on the line and the same exact thing happens again! So now, after being hung up on twice and before calling again I start looking at online reviews of Fabletics where I find one in which someone writes they had the same disconnection problems that was having! I begin to think this is purposeful on behalf of Fabletics, just one more thing in your way of canceling your membership. So I call again, this time selecting the option to speak to someone about an order I placed. I get someone right away and there is no connection problems what-so-ever. The site is awful and how they go about getting your money is awful. Its trickery and its a shame Kate Hudson endorses something like this. I will never buy from this company again and am happy to share my experience with them so that others will not buy from them either. They aren't deserving of your money.

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE

loriw13
2/3/15

I tried 3 times to order over 5 days. The site gives so many error messages. By the time I make it back I had to get another membership and email address.

Maybe less time on commercials and get someone to fix the point of sale. New startups are hard I've done 3, but all of mine were tested by me and ALWAYS worked. Kate Hudson has all the money in the world.....she should care!

dahnelb
2/2/15

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have been trying to get a return authorization For an exchange for a week. 2 emails and 3 phone calls ( average phone call wait time 10 minutes then trying to talk to someone and get them to actually follow thru is a JOKE! And I am holding once again for someone to EMAIL ME A RETUN AUTH! Will never do business with this company again!

rebeccaf13
2/2/15

This service is a SCAM! We tried the subscription for our first outfit and the clothes are okay, but then you are inducted into the $49 a month "membership fee". What do you get for your $49 per month? The privilege of ordering from Fabletics and nothing more. If you forget to cancel you are charged this fee anyways. I would rather save that "membership fee" and go shopping at Lulu Lemon!

Tip for consumers: The shipping took a long time after ordering. The company has your money for a couple weeks before sending you your product. I don't know how anyone can justify paying $49 monthly for the privilege of shopping on a website. Crazy SCAM!

amym61
2/2/15

never received my order call was on hold 20 mins . customer service rep did not speak english had a hard time canceling order.- sorry kate hudson your new business is awful! :(

Tip for consumers: don't use fabletics

jenniferc83
2/1/15

I don't understand why so many people are giving this company such bad reviews. I have been a VIP member for 8 months now. I have had a great experience with them. I have had a couple issues like having a shipment lost during transit, but they did whatever it took to make it right for me and since some items where no longer available they refunded my money and gave me 50% off my next order. It was a little disappointing to not get some things I really wanted, but they did what they could to fix it. If I have had to make an exchange it as always gone smoothly and I always receive my items quickly.

Tip for consumers: If you want the discounted price for your outfit then you will have to join the VIP program. Which means that if you don't go to the site by the 5th of each month to either order or skip that month then they will charge you for that month and you can then make a purchase whenever you want. It is stated right on the website when you sign up.

shaunal2
1/28/15

What terrible customer service! I couldn't even make a purchase when I wanted to because everything in my size was sold out. When I tried to contact customer service I was on hold for HOURS, even trying to reconnect didn't work. I sent an email complaining about not being able to get through, only to have them respond a WEEK later, and they did not try to remedy the situation or offer me any further incentives to buy to make up for my lost time. This horrible customer service experience will ensure that I never buy this brand.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. If you have a question or issue, no one will be there to help you.

heatherf16
1/28/15

I live in Canada and had made 2 different purchases from them and each time they went in to my account days after paying and re-imbursed funds then took out again at a higher exchange rate. Travis in customer service was a joke and didn't have a clue! Even told me to like on Facebook!!!! If you are ordering from Canada I suggest you find another place to buy workout attire.

amys76
1/28/15

I would not recommend this company. I understood the VIP membership when I signed up and let's be honest, I only signed up to take advantage of the 50% off promotion for your first purchase. Since it clearly states "You may cancel your membership at any time", I thought I'd make the purchase then call Customer Service and cancel. The phone rep seemed nice and spoke English well, however it took a long time to talk him into cancelling my account. After he finally did, he informed me that my purchased was cancelled (he did NOT warn me that this was going to happen). I said that's not fair, what if I had waited two weeks, received the items in the mail and then cancelled? All he said was "we don't encourage people to do that" — of course you don't but I am allowed to and I don't appreciated the runaround. I requested to speak with a supervisor and she was helpful and instructed me to place my order again (if the items were still available...luckily they were) and that I can call back after they ship to cancel. I received an email saying they shipped so this morning I tried using the chat option since it's 'open' 6am-9pm and although it's 8:30am, it's closed. This company needs to make a lot of changes if it wants to be successful. I certainly don't support their bait and switch method of marketing, they are only making customers angry. I'm also disappointed to hear that the quality is low; now I'm not really looking forward to getting my clothing and I wish I had never wasted my time and signed up in the first place.

bethc25
1/27/15

Tried and tried to order $125.00 worth of items. Site does NOT work. After I finally got through on the phone, both young ladies spoke so fast, I missed their names, and what then then said. I needed to give them my phone number, I had no logged it in, then they wanted my email. Then the first hung up... The next young lady said, she would order for me.... What? I do not recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: It does not work to order online. Call them after you fine the number.

melissac46
1/25/15

I ordered my first outfit from Fabletics last week (capris and a yoga tank top). I loved the look and fit. The material was thin but seemed durable with proper care. I just washed both items according to the washing instructions (cold water, with like colors, and I even used the gentle cycle). The instructions say you can use the dryer but I intended on laying them out to dry instead. Well I took them out of the washing machine and the top has pulls/fuzzies all over it. The material is simply falling apart. There's one "pull" so large that it's extreemly visible from far away. I went on their website to use the "Chat with us Live now" feature as the call center was closed. I waited and waited and waited for an attendant because the chat session said to wait while they reached an associate for me. Eventually I refreshed the page and it said they were closed and to try again Mon-Fri. As of right now I am angry that I have spent money on something I can't ever use. I hope they resolve this even though their return policy firmly states that returns will not be accepted unless the tags are attached.

emmar32
1/24/15

Shockingly bad service! I ordered an outfit on the 27th December, 3 weeks later and it still hasn't arrived. I rang customer services to ask where it was and I was promised id receive an email tracking my order- the email never came. I then rang again to cancel my order and was told I'd have a refund within a week. 4 weeks on I still have no parcel and haven't had a refund, I've never had such poor service!
Not only this but they also sign you up automatically to pay 30 pounds a month as a VIP, after checking the clauses I couldn't see that detailed anywhere, so I then had to ring AGAiN to cancel my monthly subscription which I had no idea I had been signed upto.

Long story short- do not order from this extremely badly organised company!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order here!

laurac70
1/23/15

Shipping and returns were surprisingly quick and easy. The quality of the product is awful though. Everything is cheaply made (one item was falling apart when I received it) and the fabrics are thin/cheap. Some items might be worth it but beware.

barbaras62
1/21/15

After dealing with this company I am highly suspicious that the 5 star reviews are legitimate. I'm am very literate, thank you very much, and I got sucked in like just about everyone else. I would run from this company. Even if they are not a scam, I would stay away just because of the horrible customer service. Kate Hudson should be ashamed to have her name affiliated with this company.

juless29
1/19/15

My order has never arrived... The tracking number showed that it was delivered but it never got delivered... I called the customer service and they are not in the US.... in Philipines... Well, the woman i spoke to- barely speaks English-- I gave her my address - she did not get it right... so it was shipped again to the wrong address... I called Cust Service again-- nobody is in the US!!!! If Kate Hudson is really associated with this company -- too bad for her and all the customers that she misleads..I did not know that the company out Philipines will be charging my credit card-- now they have all the info... they will never transfer you to customer service within US-- SCAM!

Tip for consumers: Buy the brands that have proven themselves-- this company is FRAUD!

karenn22
1/17/15

My first order arrived promptly, but I do not particularly like the fabric, and do not want additional pieces of clothing made from the same kind of fabric. I called to cancel my membership; after holding for about four minutes, I was connected to someone whose phone kept cutting out, and I could not understand a word she was saying. Called back, held for another six or seven minutes, got connected to a man who clearly was trying to convince me to change my mind. I get that, but at that point, I just wanted this done. A company that renders horrible customer service is not a company I want to do business with, period; the aggravation will be endless.

Tip for consumers: Read and understand what you are signing up for, and prepare to be patient. Read thoroughly the return conditions. PAY ATTENTION!

cathyl21
1/16/15

I should have read some of the reviews here first. I signed up for the VIP membership thinking I will just cancel it if I don't like the clothes. We'll I ordered some Lima capris in a couple different colors. Had to send them back for different size. When I reordered I tried them on they seemed comfy so washed them before I wore them to gym. The minute I started sweating they started itching terribly. I couldn't wait to take them off. I ordered some shirts for casual wear. They were OK but cheap fabric if course for 19.99 I expected that. I ordered my first outfit Jan 1st and ordered the Kimberly sweatpants and a top. The sweatpants were very cheap lots of polyester I went to return them and over a week later had not received the return label. Meanwhile I called to cancel the membership and the lady gave me a very hard time about canceling. I finally said the clothes are cheap I would rather buy Lorna Jane or lulu and pay the extra money. So I am now worried they will get trying to charge my CC which I can't seem to take the number off web site. I also returned some tights and a shirt over a month ago and they say they still haven't recieved it. I shop online quite a bit so understand shopping online and this company has the worse customer service ever. I have written 5 emails asking for the return label and called. I finally just got it.

sandyc31
1/16/15

I did not think the VIP membership was clear and have ended up with two outfits with the total cost of around $150. The quality of the garments are cheap and very poorly made. Everything had stray threads hanging from it and came out of their first wash badly faded and shrunk! This company advertises itself as good quality at an affordable price. It is in fact Dollar Store quality and way over priced. There are many other workout clothing lines out there with much better products that are batter value. It's a shame Kate Hudson has attached herself to this brand because I love her

Tip for consumers: SHOP ELSEWHERE !!!!!