US Government's NSF

lourdesa1

9 Reviews for Fabletics.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/16/14

I am a very savvy internet shopper & I absolutely did NOT see where I was agreeing to a monthly fee unless I "decline" every month. Didn't love the first outfit, felt kinda cheesy, so I forgot about the company. Every month a "get charged or decline" email has apparently been going to my spam filter, so I have been charged an additional $50 for 3 MONTHS with absolutely no clue this was happening!! (husband reviews cc statement, finally asked). I called after hours, no way to leave a voice mail!
THIS IS LIKE THE OLD "MUSIC CLUB" where they would send/charge you for the monthly item unless you declined it in time - STAY AWAY FROM IT - QUALITY MEDIOCRE, NOT WORTH THIS MONTHLY CHARGE CRAP - better to just buy workout outfits at even WalMart, Target or Costco as you wish!!!

4/11/14

I ordered one outfit and it was crap. Polyester 1970s style crap. Don't even try it. And now, I want to cancel and they make you call them to cancel. Shame on you, Kate Hudson, for representing such a shady business.

3/31/14

Do NOT spend a penny here unless you want to be tricked into paying $49.99 every month for no apparent reason. They make it very unclear that they'll charge you every month unless you tell them not to and you can't cancel your membership online. Ridiculous, awful company.

2/24/14

I wouldn't call it a total scam but they are not very clear on what is it about and they don't display clearly that you will be charge 50 dollars if you don't skip every month. You cannot cancel the account via internet you have to call them too. My opinion, it is so not worth it! They charge you 50 dollars monthly even if you don't purchased anything. They should change their payments policies immediately if they want a successful business. Graded: F-

2/19/14

i bought one of their outfits for the $25 intro price. A month later they charged my card $49.95 and that charge was labeled as recurring. When I called they immediately agreed to reverse the charge. I think it's a scam - they are betting that people will not call dispute the charges.

2/18/14

The site forced me to call customer service to get a return label which took 3 days to arrive via email. I was told I would receive a full refund store credit for 59.92. They gave me a credit for 9.97. I have emailed them twice but no explanation yet. It has been nearly a week!

Expert Reviewer
1/13/14

Site is safe to use as long as you fully understand their membership/site terms.

This type of site is also called a "Credit Card Recurring Payment Scheme" and has mixed reviews as do most sites conducting business on the internet using a Recurring Payment Scheme.

I give justfab.com two out of five stars due to the "forced" membership imposed on a visitor who is just trying to make a good purchase or get what they see as a great deal. Even for me just to view the site I kept being "forced" through a pop-up to join their site's membership and was only able to view some of the items after reloading several different pages. For me, a site which needs to "force" membership on a visitor who is still "thinking" or just wants to view their site is not a good business practice. The merchandise should be "easily" available for viewing/searching by anyone.

And the practice of "forcing" a visitor who just wants to make a "single purchase" to see if the quality of the merchandise and how the site will treat them prior to being "forced" into their "Monthly Automatic Purchase Feature" AKA: Recurring Credit Card Payment Membership is not a site I wish to often use.

No, I do not need to be a "site member" or have made a purchase from them to write a review as I am not reviewing their products/merchandise, I am review the website!

Note:
- Do not use these sites without Fully Reading and Understanding every aspect of their site, even the fine print in any "Membership Terms and Conditions" as you may meet with some unexpected financial headaches.
- If you make a purchase you "will" be automatically enrolled in their "VIP Member Program" (including the monthly, automatic purchase feature) where you are agreeing to be charged a "monthly fee" for the membership and your credit card will be billed automatically. This is typical for any "membership" type site.
- YOU MUST SIGN INTO THE SITE "MONTHLY" and do your account maintenance or your credit card will be billed automatically if you don't. IE: a "Credit Card Recurring Payment Scheme".
- Site text - If you're not ready to make a purchase, simply "Skip The Month" by the "5th" and you will not be charged. Skip as many months as you'd like. """If you do not take action by the 5th""", you will be charged $39.95 for a member credit on the 6th. Each credit can be redeemed for 1 JustFab style.
- Reviews do state that the site does make it VERY clear that if you don't "skip" the month you will be charged a credit and they will even remind you in their emails and on the site. YOU just need to remember to visit the site for your monthly account maintenance...
- Refunds - items purchased or acquired with their credit can only be exchanged or returned for a credit. And "credits" have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site.
- Their business model is such that when you have "1 credit" ($39.95 monthly membership charge = 1 credit) in your "account", you cannot cancel that account as it is still active with the 1 credit and they can continue to charge you the monthly fee if you do not visit the site to postpone it in the given time frame (see their terms).
Note: It may take more than 1 credit to get another item (postage), so really they are looking to get an additional month's worth of membership fee's from you if you have only one credit.
- Reviews made suggest that there is no need to e-mail them to cancel the membership as these will be unanswered. As you are required to "call them" to cancel your membership, and wait, and wait, and wait... while they try to convince you not to cancel, and when you finally get off hold... you may encounter rude customer service, as they will try to hinder the canceling of the account. Remember; "credits" have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site.

As with anyone, people sometimes forget. The sites business practice is like a bank and their service/late fee's. They are "counting" on you to be negligent in maintaining or visiting your account before the "5th of each month" so they can charge you with the "Monthly Automatic Purchase Feature" (monthly membership fee) and apply it toward a "credit" to your account, which "have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site." This is called "I got you!"

Good luck!!! Happy shopping!

There are more reviews posted, just search for their site name's'.

JustFab @ PissedConsumer reviews:

Just Fabulous TrustLink.org reviews:
http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Just-Fabulous-206381409 (best overall reviews made)

12/14/13

This Is A Complete Scam!!!!!! You Buy One Thing And They Sign You Up For Monthly $49.95 Subscriptions!!!!! Total Fraud And Liars

10/4/13

Excited to write the first review for this company, they are AWESOME! It's a new company that carries AMAZING quality sports apparel. I got my three piece set and I'm so pleased! I really like the Suki cycle shorts I got, I intentionally wore them for my run in the morning yesterday, washed them and then wore them to bed. I basically wanted to see how they held their compression and shape after long wear, and I'm impressed! They didn't feel one inch loose in the morning, they didn't roll up on the leg or down on the waist. They have enough compression but they are not uncomfortable at all. Those and the sports bra are really the same quality as a pair of leggings and a sports bra I have from a ‘citrusy site’ that is about 4 times the price of Fabletics! . Oh and when I woke up this morning I went straight for a 2 mile run, changed out of them, set them aside went back to try them again later in the day and I feel the same compression as when they arrived brand new (time to wash them again and have them ready for next wear). I know you will not be doing what I did, but I wanted to try if their quality was really that great, and it surpassed my expectations. I’M HOOKED!!!

About Fabletics