US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yogig

Call customer service and cancel your membership but don't blame the company for your lack of common sense. (in 76 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 51 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vanessaj6
4/24/15

Just recieved my outfit today. Very impressed with the quick turn around and the quality . Very comfortable. Definitely will be ordering more!

lizj15
4/24/15

Unbelievably cheap outfits. The shirt stretched out immediately, and the pants rode up to give me a "camel toe." The "sports bra" was not fit for anything involving "sports" other than yoga-- possibly. Do NOT enroll in this program. I've spent over $800 (2 accounts...one for a friend) and not found anything worth purchasing. And the membership costs $49.95/month but the outfits are mostly $59.95 and up. You're better off at Target, Nordstrom Rack, Ross or Marshall's.

lindaw80
4/23/15

This company charges you monthly to be a member... its $50 a month to be a member. You get credit , but if you cancel, they charge you higher prices with that credit making it not worth it. It's a total rip off!! Then if you try to cancel it they give you a runaround with people that barely speak English, so its hard to understand them. The clothing was just ok. The size was not true to size. I would never recommend using this company EVER!!

Unsatisfied customer

karens100
4/22/15

I resigned after a few months of being charged and not finding anything that fit my needs. I did not receive the "free" outfit. I also had a difficult time finding outfits that were age and body shape appropriate.
I lost about $100 in the deal as the company would not refund my monthly charges that were automatically placed on my credit card. After I thought all was "fixed" as far as leaving the membership and not having my card charged, I received yet another $49.00 charge. I had to dispute the charge with my card company. When I called Fabletics, I was placed on hold due to heavy calls. I can see why. I waited for a representative for over 30 minutes. I would not recommend this company due to the unusual sales tactic. It feels like a scam.

noelk10
4/21/15

If you have had problems with Fabletics then you don't understand how the VIP membership works. Each month you have from the 1st of the month to the 5th of the month to select and outfit. If you fail to do this, your card will be charged $49.95. That money goes into a credit account to use at a future date. If you don't like any of the outfits that month or just don't want to spend the money that month, all you have to do is click on "skip this month". I have skipped a month, I have ordered on others. Plain and simple. You just need to read. The leggings are wonderful!

marcis5
4/20/15

I ordered an outfit from Fabletics. First, I never got my order. The company claimed they delivered it to my address, and yet did not leave a note or a contact number or anything. Second, when I called to check on the status of my order, the woman told me a neighbour had signed for it. A neighbour from the building next door. Someone I have never heard of. I will never see that outfit. Third, I called to get a refund on my order and cancel my account, and then ended up with another charge on my credit card. A surprise membership fee I had no idea about. Even though the people on the phone were nice and seemed to be trying to give good customer service, they did not even try to do anything to rectify the situation. I would never recommend this company to anyone. It was the worst experience. Buying beautiful clothing should never make someone so frustrated. If I could give an overall rate of zero or below, I would.

marinah
4/18/15

mediocre products that you can't return, they will talk you in to staying on the program and then continue charging your credit card forcing you to buy more mediocre products.

mykad
4/17/15

I love fabletics, I have the VIP membership and I love how much they cut the prices, I buy sports bras from other places and the it is cheaper on Fabletics. I keep reading the reviews about the fees.The only fee you are charged is if you don't buy every month and you can use the credit from that month to the next month. It clearly states that they will charge you every month and when you first buy if you don't want to do VIP it has an option not to and you'll be charged full price. I think that is a matter of people not bothering to read the fine print of anything, don't blame Fabletics for your irresponsible behavior.

julies56
4/16/15

I can agree with everything the bad reviewers are saying, Quality is awful, sizing too big, returns from Australia would be a complete waste of time & money and the biggest scam is the automatic VIP membership that takes money from your credit card every month<> after being bombarded almost every day with emails I didn't read them and thought unsubscribing would do the trick. Did not know my credit card would be charged every month if I did not play their shopping game. Tried to cancel my membership, it cannot be done on line and tried for an hour to call them to cancel. Lines are closed apparently. Only choice I have is to speak to the bank and stop my credit card being charged.

katym7
4/14/15

Pleases no one should shop with the company. They should be stopped because immediately you make a purchase they store your card and take £44 out of your account without any warning! The customer service team will say any rubbish to keep the money even if you are saying to them clearly I don't want to make another purchase. The biggest FRUDE I have ever seen operation on line. I asked for my money back after and hours long chat of please can I have my £44 back. They put the £44 back and took it out again thesame day. I now need to ring up again for another long chat of them telling me, am a VIP member. Gosh, is insulting because giving is a name (VIP member )-does not take away the clear fact we are all dealing with modern day Internet theft.

trisham7
4/14/15

So i look like i joined the club.. everyone is saying what i wanted to say. so here it goes. I NEVER write reviews but MAN, FABLETICS SUCKS. It is a membership scam. They charge your card unknowingly. Make it difficult to cancel and offer very poor customer service. I really dislike everything about this company!! STAY AWAY.

hh18
4/14/15

Did not receive any email notifying me that my card was about to be charged $50 USD until after my credit card was charged and was too late to cancel...Appalling customer service, was stuck waiting on the phone to them for an hour which was all read from a script, emails were general canned responses which did not answer any of my questions, my first order I purchased from them got sent the wrong size and way too much of a hassle to return it from AUSTRALIA, not to mention the ONLY way to remove your credit card details is via phone (wtf?!? I cant even remove my own private card details?!)
Save your time, money and sanity and just go else where, its really not worth it.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BOTHER

pattyn6
4/13/15

I never post reviews for consumer items and I am a seasoned online shopper who has clicked plenty of boxes and made plenty of mistakes. If I sign up for a "membership" and forget to cancel, etc., shame on me. Those who wrote that we should have read the fine print more closely don't understand how sneaky this scam is. There has been so much media pushing these clothes and offering 50% off the first order etc., of course consumers are interested and eager to avail of the 1/2 price first time purchase discount. I thought it sounded great and I was hoping I loved the clothes. So you pick out your outfit and then at check-out, they ask you to click a box to get MORE money off and be a VIP. Sounds good. I can guarantee that 99% of those who checkout out and checked that box did not realize they were required to buy workout gear from Fabletics every month or be charged $50! It's not the sort of product that lends itself to a "membership", so in your consumer brain, you're not thinking that way. You quite literally don't see the fine print. The marketing company that came up with it knows that, but they thought they would give it a shot and see how many people they can scam. You buy workout gear when you want or need it. It's not the Book of the Month Club! The marketing is genius but so low. I was furious when the rude robot of a customer service agent tried to tell me that it is clearly stated at checkout. How is it possible that every customer service agent on earth has the same exact voice? Needless to say I got my refund. For skin care products like Meaningful Beauty - yes, those are products that you would renew and they ARE very clear that products will be shipped unless you cancel - but work-out clothes? Come on. Infuriating. Can't believe Kate Hudson would allow her name to be used for such a dirty marketing trick. P.S. The clothes are below average. I think I'll stick with Nike.

loul18
4/13/15

Fabletics/justfab who I thought was a reputable company and wouldnt need to resort to scamming their new customers are actually frauds who made sure they legally scam people knowing that nobody reads terms and conditions when buying shoes or a t-shirt. Also making it DELIBERATELY hard to cancel the sneaky VIP membership. NO other online site I have purchased from had EVER made me a member to pay for an extra service which I did not select CLEARLY!! Justfab/Fabletics are relying on new customers not reading long winded terms and conditions JUST to buy a t-shirt! THIS IS NOT ABOUT COMMON SENSE BECAUSE NOBODY READS TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BUY A T-SHIRT AND ANY MEMBERSHIP SITES I AM ON I SIGNED UP VOLUNTARILY! IF THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS WHY DO THEY MAKE IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO OPT OUT AND SO EASY TO "SLIP IN". THEY CLEARLY HIRED A CORRUPT LEGAL ADVISOR TO MAKE THE VIP MEMBERSHIP EASY TO ACCIDENTLY OPT IN TO AND AS HARD AS HELL TO OPT OUT OF. WHO WOULD PAY £44 TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH FASHION RECCOMMENDATIONS?! THIS IS NOT COMMON PRACTICE ON OTHER FASHION WEBSITES HENCE WHY NOBODY WOULD EXPECT TO SIGN UP FOR IT UNESS THERE WAS A BIG BOLD BUTTON SAYING SUBSCRIBE TO VIP FOR £44 PER MONTH WHICH THERE WASN'T.

jordim8
4/13/15

They took $50 out of my account unexpectedly and when I called to get it back, they still kept trying to sell more clothing to me. Like who do you think you are?! I suggest to never buy from this company. Yes, they do have cute workout clothes but I will be going to LuLu Lemon on nike to buy my clothing from now on!!

beckyt13
4/13/15

Those of you out there thinking of ordering from Fabletics (The Kate Hudson company), DON'T! It is a complete rip off. I woke up this morning to see that they had charged me $50.00 for store credit without telling me. So, I called customer service and they hung up on me when I asked to cancel my account, I had to call back again to speak with another person to cancel, and she still gave me a hard time about canceling. It's a rip off. Don't waste your time or money. They charge you each month $50.00, so you pretty much HAVE to buy an outfit from them. Ridiculous

newm90
4/13/15

Feel so badly treated! It's an absolute scam! You buy your first outfit for £22 and then have to pay £44 monthly! It's a vip membership fee. They're customer service seems to immune to complaints that they are willing to do nothing about it. Its really not worth the money and the humiliation! Do not buy.

cassr3
4/12/15

Seriously scam $50 out of me. I don't think so, and when I called to cancel and get my money back the person on the line was very rude and cold towards me. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!

karlal7
4/10/15

They will charge you 50 dlls a month and if you want to redeem the money and leave the VIP Service then leggings go up to 150 dlls!!! Who in the world pays that for stupid $#*! like this??!!! SCAM Run from this company!!!!

serenaa2
4/10/15

I am from Canada and made a purchase yesterday. After reading reviews I got really freaked out and tried to call to cancel my membership. First of all, it takes forever to get through to speak to ANYONE. I called my bank and asked for advice - they had said they have already had to deal with this company and that you will really have to negotiate if you want to cancel your account. So my bank transferred my call over to the Fabletics number again and after pressing "4" (for membership cancellation) I finally got through to someone and as soon as I mentioned I wanted to cancel my account THEY HUNG UP ON ME. I haven't been able to get through since.
This company IS trying to scam you. There is fine print and if you read it and have no problem having to get to your computer before the 5th of every month to cancel the order then maybe it will work for you. The fact that A) their hidden fees are highly inaccessible and B) their membership cancellation is SO difficult to access is just a really sneaky way for this company to legally take your money. Do not shop here. Spend a little more for something more reliable.
Just an FYI I had to cancel my credit card and report it as lost so that this company cannot charge me any more "hidden fees" or for any "VIP offers". So bad.

kathyc47
4/10/15

Just skip this company! Go shop local and save shipping! They have horrible customer service, take money out of your bank account without permission and you will Never get to actually talk to a live person!

suew22
4/10/15

I have just found out that I have been charged £44 each month after one order, without realising it. Having read previous reviews I do realise that it states it in the small print, but you shouldn't have to read the small print to avoid this kind of con - just look how many people have been fooled into it....that doesn't happen with solid companies. I phoned the number and spoke to someone who initially tried to fob me off with 'you'll have to use that money on our website', but I made a fuss and he then said he'd credit me with one month's worth of the charge. I then put my husband on the phone (who is much better than me at dealing with this kind of thing) and after a lot of arguing I am going to get all 3 months'
worth of money back. I am furious that it's such a con, and not obvious enough for people who just want a quick buy of some lovely looking clothes. Outrageous website and I've closed my account.

gs46
4/10/15

I ordered one outfit from them, that was about four sizes bigger than it stated. Then I have found out they have been taking £44 a month from my account without my knowledge and without me ever ticking a box that agreed to this deal. When I phoned, the man said it was basically tough and I would have to order another outfit and they would not refund me the money. He said I had the option to skip a month and I didn't, so I am not getting my money back. I have never even seen anything about this agreement or "skipping a month" absolutely furious!!! Avoid this company at all costs!!!

londond
4/9/15

I will NEVER order from this place again. I ordered one damn thing and then they charged me $49.95 every single month. at first I had no idea it was happening. so they had $150 of mine before I noticed... I called to cancel the pendin money and they were very kinda about it and refunded me and "claimed" they canceled my account. For 2 months I had no charges from them and now, all of a sudden they took out another $50... I called them and said I wanted my money back and I want to be taken out of there membership IMMEDIATELY!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!! I'm warning everyone not to order from them. they're awful!!!!

lindseyr23
4/6/15

I hit "skip this month" and was still charged for this month. When talking to "Mia" she pretty much said too bad. I told her to cancel my membership once I got my outfit that I was wrongfully charged, but she insisted she couldn't help and that I had to go back and cancel once I used my credit....OH and my credit isn't even showing up!

sophieo1
4/6/15

I signed up early in the month for the VIP Membership and dutifully clicked the 'skip this month' button to avoid being charged 49.95. Imagine my surprise and anger when checking my bank account to see...49.95 gone towards a store credit. I immediately called customer service where I was met with an incredibly fake, apologetic man who swore he cancelled my membership. I even asked directly, is this membership cancelled? After replying yes, he said (so rudely) that a refund was not available. A month goes by and today I see ANOTHER charge of 49.95. I call to hear another fake apologetic voice of a clearly foreign woman who actually cancelled my membership and provided me a refund for the second charge (but still was rather rude, imploring me to use my store credit to BUY MORE OF THEIR PRODUCT). No words about the first charge but I will be disputing with my bank. I will be calling, telling, yelling at anyone who will listen about this experience. I am in high school, so imagine my shock at losing $100 even when using my money responsibly and bothering to read the terms and conditions of the membership. This is might as well be a scam website!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother with customer service.

robertas5
4/2/15

I don't mind paying a reasonable price for items made in countries with good work ethics, but I will not support sweatshops. Designed in Los Angeles yes..... But manufactured in some poor country where they have a manufacture cost of less than a dollar and charge people over 50. Rediculous and Kate Hudson should be more aware of what her name is being used for.

cc114
4/2/15

Very low quality work-out/yoga clothing (or lounge wear) at inflated prices. Even with the "discounts" they offer, you will over pay. If you have questions or concerns with membership or products you will likely struggle then end up unsuccessful in attempts to resolve issues, because their staff is not knowledgable nor empowered to assist. I have had multiple orders after a couple months of "VIP" membership. The "Andrea Shrug" and "Adventura Tank" fabrics began to pill after the first wear. It is clear that if you wash the long shrug it will not last very long, so I have it dry-cleaned... And all other clothing is such low quality I do not expect to have it more than a few months. Some of the selections are cute and stylish, the the best stuff in typical sizes is always "sold-out". In my opinion shopping should be fun, relaxing, and you should be able to feel confident in paying a fair price for quality merchandise. You should not need to check and double/triple check if you are overpaying or if you have utilized available discounts properly. I appreciate reputable companies and clearly based on my experience and the overwhelming amount of similar reviews, Fabletics does not measure up. I am not impressed by Fabletics, merchandise or the company itself. I am canceling my membership immediately and taking my money elsewhere where I can feel good and enjoy my purchases.

at420
4/2/15

I did NOT sign up for the VIP membership but they automatically signed me up after I bought my first outfit. I don't appreciate misleading companies and wont be buying from them again. For those having the same experience with the monthly charge, deny the charge through your credit card company. I was able to get out of the membership and the automatic fee that had been charged.

sk241
3/27/15

They never let you out of your monthly contract-and no ability to speak to a person and no way to leave a message. Truly a scam company

krism32
3/20/15

The quality of the clothing is great. The problem I have is that the clothing runs too small so when you go to order a medium there are out of stock on nearly all items. Being a VIP member I want to order every month but I can't order anything! So frustrating. Also, clothing color options are limited, mainly pinks and purples. Can a girl get some reds, greens, and oranges. Needs more variety.

michelleb93
3/19/15

I think they have a very good product, but that is negated by the extremely poor customer service. I signed up for the VIP service, and except for the 1st month, have not been able to get anything I wanted. I check each month as soon as I get the email notification that the outfits are ready to view, and EVERY month on the 1st the are already SOLD OUT! Also their delivery time is slower than molasses in February. All this leads to "Good product, but NO THANKS!"

kristyc2
3/18/15

After buying my first outfit, I found a charge from fabletics less than 2 weeks later...which I found out was a monthly charge for being a member. If I would have known this in the first place, I would never even bought an outfit. I called the number listed on the website for membership canceling which led to a number with an automated recording that said "this number has not been assigned". I finally was able to cancel my membership by getting the correct phone number from using the websites online chat. Instead of refunding my money they gave me store credit, which I don't want. Horrible experience and horrible business. The whole thing is a complete scam, there should be no fine print when becoming a member and buying clothes.

megant11
3/17/15

I have also been a victim of this. Like any other girl or woman desperate for gym clothes that fit I was so surprised at the offers that were available but recently after installin internet banking I spotted I had been charged £40 each month for an outfit I hadn't even brought! Absolute joke. There was a comment below about "reading fine print" never in my life time have I had to read "fine print" to buy clothes it just shouldnt have to happen. I tried to cancel my membership but am still awaiting a reply. Maybe they should mark up their so called "vip memberships" clearly and prevent their customers falling into a false sense of security. If I was Kate Hudson I would feel ashamed to have my face as the cover.
Sincerely,
A loyal but now pissed off ex customer.

lindab118
3/17/15

I have been a member for 3 months. I think the quality of the merchandise is good for the VIP price, however, the service is really bad. In my last order, I got a confirmation email of the items that I ordered. When the order arrived, one of the items was missing. There was nothing about it in the package. I waited a couple of days to see if another package was coming. Nothing.
I called their "customer service" number to get a status and they told me that the item was out of stock. They clearly have an issue with their inventory systems. They also have a problem with their phone support. The lady who answered the call said that I should keep checking back and order it later. I asked her why I should order anything else if what is confirmed is not really available. If they had good service, they would let me know that the item is back ordered and they will notify me when it is available again. Then she told me that the best way to order is to get on the phone and get someone to confirm that what I want is available! How many times do I have to try and buy something?

If they really want to grow this business and make it successful they need to hire someone from Zappos or Lands End or LLBean to make their operation something that is STANDARD in today's ecommerce world.

They also need to teach their service staff to address the client's issue and not just explain how their process is working when it clearly does not serve the needs of the client. Really bad.

bridgetg1
3/16/15

I was a member for three months. Everything cute in sizes xsmall, s and medium was sold out every time I tried to shop. They clearly have a stocking issue. Also, you can only cancel your account by calling them, which involves a lengthy sales pitch where they try to get you to stay. And if you cancel when you have a credit on your account, you can't use that credit -- either reactivate via phone or lose $49.95.

kristinr6
3/16/15

Like many others, I signed up for the $25 first outfit free, with the intention of continuing my membership if I liked the first outfit. However, the quality of the outfit left something to be desired. Even so, I continued with my membership with the hopes that other styles would be better quality.
Big mistake, because not only is EVERYTHING sold out CONSTANTLY, there is also a markup for almost every outfit, so you're really not saving much.
I ended up canceling my membership but I still have credits left on the site- but now in order to use my credits, I have to sign up for membership AGAIN in order to get the reasonable price for the outfits... AND, the credits can only be used for outfits that have been selected for me!! Seriously, the money I paid on the site should be able to be spent the way I want.
Just stay away, it's not worth the headache!!!!

dawnc17
3/16/15

I attempted to buy an outfit on this site, I selected the sizes, put in all my shipping and billing info and when the order was "being placed", got a msg on the screen indicating that the inventory on one item was out. The site doesn't tell you what it is...nor gives you very much direction on what to do next. I closed out the windows. Over that next weekend, I tried to purchase another outfit and upon order submission, the same thing happened. The site isn't designed well and it is pretty obvious that the actual inventory doesn't support what is shown on the screen. I decided I didn't want to purchase anything from this company and logged in to remove my profile. I found that my billing information was also retained...even though I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PURCHASE TO BECOME A VIP MEMBER. Furthermore, please BEWARE - I found after looking everywhere on this site AND contacting them via their online chat, there is NO WAY TO REMOVE IT!! I have been a victim of identity theft before and I already feel violated that they claim it can't be removed. I am writing to their corporate offices and to whatever federal agency I can find as this has to be unlawful.

Tip for consumers: Keep away ... inventory is misleading, the website doesn't handle out of inventory conditions well 'during checkout' and you'll will have serious trouble remove your billing information should you decide not to do business with them.

maureenl13
3/16/15

I signed up as a member and placed an order on in February for the 50% discount outfit, but never received an email confirmation. When I tried to login to the account I created, the website rejected my email and password. Password retrieval didn't send anything to my email. However, I received my order and my credit card was charged for more than advertised -- $50 when my order was supposed to be $35. I thought that maybe I made a mistake and the VIP account wasn't actually created, so I wouldn't be charged for subsequent months (since I can't even login to skip the month).

WRONG! Now I have been charged $65 for March, even though I still can't login. Password retrieval is now saying: "We do not have an account on file with the email address you entered." I have tried repeatedly to use both their website chat feature and email form -- they both don't work! I will be calling their number tonight so we'll see what happens. What a headache. The clothes are average but going through this was NOT worth it.

amandab72
3/16/15

For goodness sake! Reading the reviews, you would think that Fabletics was an evil, puppy killing empire set on world domination. I have had months of very positive experience using the site and bought some great outfits. Right from the start I knew exactly what I had signed up for as I had read the small print and made sure that I knew what would be happening. If you don't want to spend any money, you skip the month, which is quick and easy to do, and that's it. They make it very clear how to unsubscribe, but I haven't bothered because the clothes are very good value and great quality. I don't see the problem.

Tip for consumers: Read the small print.

teresap17
3/16/15

I'm surprised with how many negative reviews there are of fabletics. There are no surprises/secret. It's right on the website as to how the site works. The fact that people thought they can get 1/2 off the first outfit and that would be it, it surprising. The site also explains that you can cancel you membership any time or decline the purchase for the month by the 5th. It's pretty self explanatory.

As for the clothes, I do a lot of cross fit and spin classes. I find the clothes durable and comfortable. Love the patterns they offer.

sonyal1
3/13/15

I am surprised Fabletics received so many bad reviews. First of all, people who get upset tend to express their feelings more. $25 for your first outfit is very generous from Fabletics. I am repeating what other people said; you have to know what you sign up for. If you don’t want to be charged $49.99/month, call customer service and cancel your VIP membership. Win – win situation; you get a bargain for one outfit. When you collect 1000 points, you get 1 free outfit. Points collect through purchasing and product reviews.

Overall, my experience has been great. I purchase outfits often; good quality – worth the money. Although one time I forgot to skip a month, I still could use the credit for next purchase. Credits charged rollover, does not expired.

Tip for consumers: 1) Skip a monthly purchase by the 5th of each month or you will be charged $49.99
2) If you cannot remember 1) , call to cancel VIP membership

heatherk19
3/12/15

I am VERY displeased with Fabletics active wear and am wanting to get the word out. They say you get your first outfit for $25, then when you make the purchase it signs you up for VIP membership. And if you are sleep deprived like me (5 kids 6 and under), you may not read all of the fine print and then the next month you are slapped with a recurring $49.99 from your account! If you like their clothes it is supposedly a good thing to be a VIP member, as was explained to me by their phone representative, because you get VIP pricing and could possibly save you money if you buy from them EVERY month. But if you don't like their clothing (I found it to be ill fitting, and bizarre combination of colors) then it is not a clothing option for you. Btw- I made it back to my pre-pregnancy size of 5'5 and 124 lbs and generally clothes look really good on me but I returned all but 1 shirt of the 3 that I ordered from them. The one that I kept was comfortable as it is a long sleeved sweatershirt so I kept it but the collar is not to my liking (it rolls up on itself in an unattractive way) and the vented - sleeveless vest, and the tank were just hideous both for the way the material flares out on the top of the shoulder and the tank's colors was hideous and not at all like pictured!!!

Tip for consumers: The representative explained everything thoroughly and finally returned my $49.99 fee after only 3 attempts at explaining that I didn't want the membership so I gave them 2 stars for being kind and thorough.

hollys26
3/12/15

First of all, they advertise you're first outfit is $25. That's not the case unless the outfit is on sale for $25 and there's only a couple to choose from. All of the outfits I wanted were sold out in my size. Every time you go to chat with someone on the website it takes like 10 mins to connect, and by the time they connect with you, if you don't answer within the next second they will disconnect. I asked the online agent if my bra I was about to order had cups in and she said yes, when I received it, it didn't. I ordered an XS in the legging capris, which is what I order from every other company. They were so small I couldn't even get them over my hips. Will be returning everything and cancelling my subscription.

sydneyb23
3/11/15

Seriously! Who needs new workout clothes EVERY month? I consider myself an astute internet shopper, but I do NOT recall signing up for this "membership" whereby I AUTOMATICALLY spend $50 on these clothes every month. Sure, you can "skip" a month...but who has time to remember to do that, what with paying your regular bills, going to the gym, buying groceries, etc. They also make it DIFFICULT for you to cancel, since you HAVE to call (you can't just cancel on their website) and they really give you a hard sell to not cancel. Kate Hudson should be ashamed of herself!

Tip for consumers: Be careful - you'll be signed up to spend $50/month on workout clothes....and difficult to cancel!

davew63
3/11/15

Al they want to do is trick you to sign up for VIP service where they charge your credit card $50 a month!

Tip for consumers: avoid these crooks

jessicah59
3/11/15

Every time I've looked into signing up for this service, nearly all outfits have at least on if not more pieces sold out in most sizes! You're offered 50% off your first order if I ordered within 1 hour of signing up - AND YET PRACTICALLY NOTHING WILL EVEN BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR SIZE.

Why would I subscribe to a service that can't keep nearly any item in stock at nearly any size?!? I can't order even though I want to! And what good is offering 50% off my first order if there's not an outfit I can even purchase because at least one piece if not ALL or sold out in my size and those sizes close?!

And it's not just a few sizes, or just mine (M).... it's pretty much all of them, I was even willing to try a size up or down - still nothing available.

joseec
3/10/15

Clothes is of great quality and super comfortable.I prefer it over Lulu Lemon clothing. It signs you up for automatic membership which charges $49.95 per month or you can skip the month (unlimited times). If you can remember to skip it monthly by the 5th, than it's a great membership to keep. If you can't remember, and you can't afford $50/month you can call to unregister. This is not a scam, accept responsibility for not reading all the information. We all click "I agree" without reading.

Tip for consumers: Great Clothes & Quality! but be aware the first purchase turns into an automatic $50/month membership

doth1
3/10/15

Make sure you read the terms and conditions (I didn't) if you tick the wrong box you will be signed up into a continuous payment order. they will not give you the money back either..................

clothing I found to be substandard

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you buy that you're signed up into a continuous payment order..............

magsd1
3/9/15

Tried to write a bad review this afternoon and see that it has been edited or something. Like most other people I didn't see their scam that the membership fee would be applied each and every month whether you bought something or nothing. Kate Hudson should be totally ashamed of herself what with her millions making dud movies only to be sheltered by her mother Goldie, her father and her other father. Isn't what you have enough for you and your miserable family to live on that you have to scam the general public. Just another $#*! celebrity making millions off the general public. She's just as bad as welfare cheats - only richer!

Tip for consumers: P-l-e-a-s-e - don't join these scam artists!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How is it to work for fabletics? I'll be curious to hear from an employee? How much is it paid to answer all those calls?
2 weeks ago
neilt12
A: All the good reviews on this site most likely come from employees, you could ask them.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Do someone knows about the employment conditions of Fabletics?
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Fabletics

Fabletics?
Click here to post a review