US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

latressaj

Wish me luck with customer service if that happens (in 51 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 36 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bethc25
1/27/15

Tried and tried to order $125.00 worth of items. Site does NOT work. After I finally got through on the phone, both young ladies spoke so fast, I missed their names, and what then then said. I needed to give them my phone number, I had no logged it in, then they wanted my email. Then the first hung up... The next young lady said, she would order for me.... What? I do not recommend this company.

Tip for consumers: It does not work to order online. Call them after you fine the number.

melissac46
1/25/15

I ordered my first outfit from Fabletics last week (capris and a yoga tank top). I loved the look and fit. The material was thin but seemed durable with proper care. I just washed both items according to the washing instructions (cold water, with like colors, and I even used the gentle cycle). The instructions say you can use the dryer but I intended on laying them out to dry instead. Well I took them out of the washing machine and the top has pulls/fuzzies all over it. The material is simply falling apart. There's one "pull" so large that it's extreemly visible from far away. I went on their website to use the "Chat with us Live now" feature as the call center was closed. I waited and waited and waited for an attendant because the chat session said to wait while they reached an associate for me. Eventually I refreshed the page and it said they were closed and to try again Mon-Fri. As of right now I am angry that I have spent money on something I can't ever use. I hope they resolve this even though their return policy firmly states that returns will not be accepted unless the tags are attached.

emmar32
1/24/15

Shockingly bad service! I ordered an outfit on the 27th December, 3 weeks later and it still hasn't arrived. I rang customer services to ask where it was and I was promised id receive an email tracking my order- the email never came. I then rang again to cancel my order and was told I'd have a refund within a week. 4 weeks on I still have no parcel and haven't had a refund, I've never had such poor service!
Not only this but they also sign you up automatically to pay 30 pounds a month as a VIP, after checking the clauses I couldn't see that detailed anywhere, so I then had to ring AGAiN to cancel my monthly subscription which I had no idea I had been signed upto.

Long story short- do not order from this extremely badly organised company!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order here!

laurac70
1/23/15

Shipping and returns were surprisingly quick and easy. The quality of the product is awful though. Everything is cheaply made (one item was falling apart when I received it) and the fabrics are thin/cheap. Some items might be worth it but beware.

barbaras62
1/21/15

After dealing with this company I am highly suspicious that the 5 star reviews are legitimate. I'm am very literate, thank you very much, and I got sucked in like just about everyone else. I would run from this company. Even if they are not a scam, I would stay away just because of the horrible customer service. Kate Hudson should be ashamed to have her name affiliated with this company.

juless29
1/19/15

My order has never arrived... The tracking number showed that it was delivered but it never got delivered... I called the customer service and they are not in the US.... in Philipines... Well, the woman i spoke to- barely speaks English-- I gave her my address - she did not get it right... so it was shipped again to the wrong address... I called Cust Service again-- nobody is in the US!!!! If Kate Hudson is really associated with this company -- too bad for her and all the customers that she misleads..I did not know that the company out Philipines will be charging my credit card-- now they have all the info... they will never transfer you to customer service within US-- SCAM!

Tip for consumers: Buy the brands that have proven themselves-- this company is FRAUD!

karenn22
1/17/15

My first order arrived promptly, but I do not particularly like the fabric, and do not want additional pieces of clothing made from the same kind of fabric. I called to cancel my membership; after holding for about four minutes, I was connected to someone whose phone kept cutting out, and I could not understand a word she was saying. Called back, held for another six or seven minutes, got connected to a man who clearly was trying to convince me to change my mind. I get that, but at that point, I just wanted this done. A company that renders horrible customer service is not a company I want to do business with, period; the aggravation will be endless.

Tip for consumers: Read and understand what you are signing up for, and prepare to be patient. Read thoroughly the return conditions. PAY ATTENTION!

cathyl21
1/16/15

I should have read some of the reviews here first. I signed up for the VIP membership thinking I will just cancel it if I don't like the clothes. We'll I ordered some Lima capris in a couple different colors. Had to send them back for different size. When I reordered I tried them on they seemed comfy so washed them before I wore them to gym. The minute I started sweating they started itching terribly. I couldn't wait to take them off. I ordered some shirts for casual wear. They were OK but cheap fabric if course for 19.99 I expected that. I ordered my first outfit Jan 1st and ordered the Kimberly sweatpants and a top. The sweatpants were very cheap lots of polyester I went to return them and over a week later had not received the return label. Meanwhile I called to cancel the membership and the lady gave me a very hard time about canceling. I finally said the clothes are cheap I would rather buy Lorna Jane or lulu and pay the extra money. So I am now worried they will get trying to charge my CC which I can't seem to take the number off web site. I also returned some tights and a shirt over a month ago and they say they still haven't recieved it. I shop online quite a bit so understand shopping online and this company has the worse customer service ever. I have written 5 emails asking for the return label and called. I finally just got it.

sandyc31
1/16/15

I did not think the VIP membership was clear and have ended up with two outfits with the total cost of around $150. The quality of the garments are cheap and very poorly made. Everything had stray threads hanging from it and came out of their first wash badly faded and shrunk! This company advertises itself as good quality at an affordable price. It is in fact Dollar Store quality and way over priced. There are many other workout clothing lines out there with much better products that are batter value. It's a shame Kate Hudson has attached herself to this brand because I love her

Tip for consumers: SHOP ELSEWHERE !!!!!

kendras4
1/15/15

I'm wondering if all of you complaining below cannot read. The website clearly states what it means to be a VIP member. There is absolutely no scam involved and when you order your first outfit at 50% off it clearly allows you to accept the terms. I have serious concerns on the literacy skills of the people online shopping. Read before you click to get a good deal! It will stop a lot of these unwarranted complaints.

brookes8
1/15/15

I really do not understand why people are complaining about the policy that is clearly explained on the website. Your complaints are "user error" just because you choose not to read the policy makes you wrong not the company. The clothes were OK, the outfits cute, if you do not like to go to the store this is a decent option.

Tip for consumers: Do not slander a company because you do not read the policy

lornad2
1/14/15

Totally unimpressed. This is very misleading who has the time opt out of an email every single month to not get automaticlly charge $49.99 a month for an outfit that you don't even have... CRAZY....

Tip for consumers: If you are OK with a $49.99 charge or have the time to opt out of a offer eveysingle month.... the cloths are really cute... but I just have a sour taset in my mouth from the whole deal... I send all of my stuff back and will be charged $14 shipping and handling to do that... WOW!

angelab52
1/14/15

I received my new workout wear today. I find both pieces to be very comfortable and a good
weight to the fabric. I had wondered about placing an order after reading some of the reviews; but I am really glad I did and look forward to ordering again.
Ange B Ontario, Canada

samantham25
1/13/15

Clearly states on website that its a 49.99 per month which is why I don't get why people are so confused of why they're getting charged. If you know what fab shoes is this is another site just like it and they're slandering the name of the brand for 49.95 that was stated right on the front page ....

sarahl80

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SCAM!!

This company took unauthorised payments of £44 per month out of my bank account. When trying to resolve the situations they basically laughed at me and told me i would not be getting a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

My bank cancelled all payments and eventually the company did refund. This just goes to show what they are doing is wrong. This should be illegal.

nicolef19
1/13/15

This company has AWFUL customer service. I contacted them to ask questions and express concerns and they basically told me they would not help me at all and the customer service rep then disconnected me. Stay away from this company.

sherryf7
1/13/15

Terrible customer service when I called to set up return. I started the call thinking I would make an exchange for a couple of the items plus get a full explanation of the VIP program. The explanation changed from it rolled over to credit to ( once I balked at this plan) I could let them know by the 5th of each month that I did not want to buy so would not get charged. I felt so uncomfortable with the whole conversation I decided to return everything, get full refund and get removed from VIP plan. When I didn't receive my return label, I called again and expected to quite possibly get a better representative who might make me feel better about Fabletics, instead she managed to be curt ( wondered if there were notes from earlier call) and made no effort to save me as a customer. Wow! Customer service needs some major work with their representatives.

brigidl1
1/13/15

I love the fit , the price and the quality. I read the membershio terms when I signed up. I considered wheteher or not the price and frequency of purchases fit my needs. It did. I work out a lot and I like the way they pit together the outfits. The sizing is accurate. I wish they offered more long jackets so I could cover up to run to school events when I'm short on time.Athleta and Lulu are soo expensive. It is a better deal REad the terms frst. Join if you want. The items are still reasonable if you do not join the club.

Tip for consumers: Read the membership terms.

cristieo
1/12/15

I bought a outfit and did not realize once you pay for the "discounted" clothing that they sign you up for their "VIP" membership where they charge you $49.99 a month without evening sending a outfit every month you just get credits! On top of that the pants I got with my order were see-through and the top was also cheaply made. This is a scam! I had an okay experience with customer service, they said they will credit my account and cancel my "VIP" Membership but only after asking me 3X if I wanted to downgrade or just try "skipping" months. So lame!

Tip for consumers: If you decide to order something try to stay clear of their bogus monthly membership!

lynd207
1/12/15

Don't be taken in by the offer of a full outfit for £22. To get it, you have to sign up for their VIP membership at a cost of £44 per month. You have to either buy or keep rolling over your credit so as not to be charged. A lot of people have unknowingly signed up for this because of the misleading website, not realising until they've already given the company a couple of lots of £44 - money they can never get back. Rip off merchants.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Fabletics.

lindat44
1/12/15

Worst company ever!!!! Took a recurring fee out of my bank account every month for $49.00. Will shop at Lulu from now on. Done!!!

anitah8
1/12/15

In most cases people order outfits in their lunch hour and the VIP membership on this website is an automatic thing if you go for the "discount bait". Very few will read the fine print in their legal declaration and that is what Fabletics is banking on. This is a CON. I'm in the UK so the charge is £44.00 . To make matters worse I received the prompt emails (to give me notice to Skip that months payment) 2 days after the deadline and I didn't receive the first two months prompts.

I have only just realised that I have paid over £130.00 for absolutely nothing. I spoke to Customer Services who tried to tell me that MY MONEY was now a credit. I explained to them that without my prior agreement (they didn't get that) they were stealing my money. They agreed to give me 2 months £88.00 back. I told them I wanted it all but they said the first months fee was to PAY BACK the discount I got on the clothes! They are SCAM ARTISTS.

I train and run regularly and even I don't buy a new outfit every month. I work full time and don't have time to remember to cancel something they shouldn't be taking in the first place.

I then had to explain to the Customer Care lady that after this atrocious experience I would not be accepting her offer of becoming a non membership customer and having a look at some of the deals they have this month!! Unbelievable.

By the way, to the people who have questioned the intelligence of people who have been scammed. I have now got all of my money back AND I have cancelled my membership with a company who sells second rate fitness clothing and scams you out of money every month. You on the other hand are still buying from them.

This is tantamount to theft and is a scam and I have made sure that as many people possible know about this. DISGUSTING!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!!

katies26
1/9/15

I don't understand why people don't know about the bio membership, but I'm assuming because people just click on stuff and don't read. Anyway, I've had a great expiernce. My clothes came in 5 business days and they look great! The material seems like it was well made. I'd recommend this to all of my friends.

lindis
1/9/15

Terrible quality, website not helpful, and customer service tries to talk you out of returns and canceling membership. Very annoying. Here's the thing Fabletics..... Sell a great high quality product that I would actually like to wear and don't auto sign me up for your "membership" and then you don't have to waste all your time and money on begging people for their money. The clothes look cute in a picture but material is very thin and cheap and fits awful. And I am thin!!! I work too hard to stay in shape to put on something that takes a great body and makes it look bad!!! Cracked me up when I returned all 15 items I ordered and then she still acted appalled that I wanted to cancel my membership! She asked me why and I said well, of I did not like 1 item in my order I doubt I want any more!!! Lol!

Tip for consumers: Do not order, or give your credit card # to them!!

meehyunk
1/9/15

I was foolish enough to sign on and they at the check out tells you that you will be receiving a shipment periodically and get charged for it. I quickly asked the Customer Service to get me off the site and scrub my information. They said they cannot do so. All this site is just to get you hooked, sell stuff to you you do not want, and get your information and sell it. I am not happy about this. People should tell everyone not to even sign up for any deals with any sites until you know what you are getting into.

Tip for consumers: Do not give them your email address. this is a data mining site.

elishaw11
1/7/15

hoped to love this new workout brand from kate hudson. like the clothes but hated the customer service and monthly fee that I don't remember agreeing to; felt like I got taken advantage of a bit. wouldn't waste your time or if you do be careful!

rebekahf
1/6/15

Don't waist your time. I gave this company a chance because I respect Kate Hudson and thought she would run a respectable company. The product itself is cute in the pictures but the material is horrible, inflexible, tight, cheap quality. Returns are a pain in the ass. Yes they are free, but there is a restocking fee and it took about a month to get my refund. You are better off shopping in person and paying higher prices for quality. Also, when I called customer service, they try everything to talk you out of quiting their membership. They also spoke to me like I was an idiot and they were shocked that I would quit their company and how could I possibly think their product was cheep. DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY!

carrieb34
1/2/15

It's strange that so many people don't know the details of the VIP membership. I knew right from the beginning what the VIP membership details were. It's so easy to skip a month. I love their products and I would recommend them to anyone.

jennifers107
12/19/14

I, too, was unaware of the $49.95 monthly charge for what they call their VIP membership. I have no recollection of saying yes to this membership. I do, however, recall that I did not want to participate in any type of membership as it was to be a one-time purchase. It must be a little check box that I neglected to uncheck. I did just call and cancel my subscription. Originally I was told to go online and make a purchase for the $49.95. I did attempt to do this but all the potential items that I might have been interested are out of stock. I called back and requested my $49.95 refunded to my card. Supposedly this will happen within 7 business days. I did ask for and receive a confirmation number and will be checking my card to ensure that this take place. I would NOT recommend this site as I believe the idea of charging someone $49.95 per month, unless you log in and uncheck some type of "skip" box is ridiculous. The clothing that I originally purchased was just fine but this has turned me off any further purchases.

Tip for consumers: My tip ... do not purchase from this site.

erinm36
12/19/14

This company is terrible. Stay away. Save your money for good workout clothes and better service!!! It is too difficult to return items, the customer service folks sound like weird computers who repeat stupid information that is not helpful. They try to sell you on more stuff when you try to cancel the membership or return items. I have now cancelled my membership and hope not to have to deal with them any more! Don't waste your time with this crappy company. Sorry Kate Hudson, I tried to support it, but it is a disaster.

testt19
12/17/14

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!
People you need to stay the hell away from this company. The literally STEAL your money! They will save all your personal information, especially you credit card information and there is NO option to delete the data you ONLY once had to enter for ONE purchase you made in the past. I just received a $50 charge for some membership which I NEVER agreed to sign up for, and in their blasted email they state something like, "we know you are too busy to check your email frequently, so we will basically $#*! you over and charge your credit card $50. And if you don't reply within x days, then we cannot refund the money. Please be aware folks. I am about to call this money-robbing company and give them a good piece of my mind!

mb85
12/14/14

3 weeks later - they haven't received my return. No refund can be issued. I live less than an hour away from where i sent the clothes (which didn't fit) - could have driven them to the warehouse. They are blaming my local ups store and the holidays. Fail.

ashleym71
12/13/14

This company is the biggest waste and time and money I've ever experienced. Every month there is a $50 charge unless you go on the website and click whatever button. It's absolutely ludicrous. The clothes are $#*! and not worth the extreme headache. I can't believe a company would actually be founded on the idea that the first purchase is also a way to become a "VIP" member i.e. be charged for the rest of your life. How deceitful.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company!!

elliek16
12/12/14

Stay away from this company. They seem to be very professional on the website but fail to make it clear that there are hidden charges. I never received any conformation email of my order nor did I receive any conformation email of them receiving my £44 direct debit monthly payment which I did not choose to pay. It seems as if they are taking your money as slyly as they can in order to get away with it.

And the clothes would NEVER be worth the £70+ they ask for.

Oh dear.

valeriew12
12/10/14

I have never written a review in my life but this company is so awful I just had to.
The membership is not clear, the membership is tricky and slimy!
I'm so surprised Kate Hudson put her name on this.
Customer Service was terrible when I called shocked about the charges.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here.

jennifern25
12/10/14

I don't normally write reviews, but there were so many terrible ones that I had to share a somewhat positive experience. I ordered an outfit online and didn't realize I was signing up for a VIP Membership. I noticed that I was charged this morning. I called customer service and talked to "Jay". He was awesome and immediately processed my refund (now I'm just waiting on the bank, which could take until next week). It took less than 5 minutes. I don't know if I would recommend the clothes yet, because they got lost in the mail so now I'm waiting on that.

laurenb20
12/9/14

I used this site for a cheap Christmas present and was quite happy with the items I received but there was no way they would ever be worth the £44 you would be charged as the normal fee so after reading the poor reviews online I decided to cancel within the statutory 14 day cooling off period. I firstly emailed them to be back stating the reasons why I shouldn't cancel and if I still wanted to I needed to call. When I called I was given the hard sell and asked for my reasons for wanting to cancel even though the website states you don't have to provide a reason within 14 days. After 15 mins of being on the phone to a girl who did not want to put through my cancellation and even threatened to terminate the call I finally got to speak to a manager after asking several times who in fairness was quite pleasant and followed through with his promise to cancel my account and ensure no further money was taken from my account and provided me written confirmation also. Even after speaking to that manager I would not recommend this company to anyone the items sold are in my opinion not of good enough quality to be worth the full asking price and they made it very difficult to cancel even though I was within my 14 day cool off as per distance selling regulations

Tip for consumers: Don't bother not worth the full asking price and they are hard to cancel

debras32
12/9/14

VIP Membership? I have been charged £176 pounds for 4 months. Only ever bought 1 pair leggings (good quality) - when I thought that as a new site, I was getting a deal as a first time buyer... went back too - for a yoga top, thought that because I had bought off the site before I was getting a good deal... Nope! What a rip off, I have in my favour just had the company reimburse me for £132.00. Careful when you sign up, once those bank details and email address are in their system, the "VIP" membership kicks in with no pop up, or info whatsoever saying you are signing up for the monthly £44. Account closed, will not buy from them again - just on principle of having such a blatantly rip off site. Disappointing to say the least.

Tip for consumers: The site appears to have been updated with slightly clearer VIP membership T&C's - which certainly was not the case the first time I purchased from the site.

melinas2
12/6/14

Customer service is terrible and quality of the products are subpar. You would get better clothing even at Old Navy, Ross, etc. Tried to cancel membership to no avail and will be reporting to BBB and bank.

Tip for consumers: Run, from this site.

rhiannonl
12/5/14

This company is awful to deal with! I ordered an outfit that I was not impressed with. I just wanted a refund. After calling in to a representative and her trying to convenience me for about 10 minutes that I should exchange the items, I finally got a return label sent to me via email. I paid $24.97 for the items and was refunded $2.37!!! When I called to find out where the rest of my money was, I ended holding on the line for approximately 27 minutes while they "looked into" the issue. The only good thing that came out of this was that they apologized for the mistake and stated it will be corrected in 5-7 business days. (I am hoping this is true) I do a lot of online shopping and have NEVER had so much trouble trying to return an item! Not impressed!!

marissam3
12/4/14

The quality is eh. The sizing is off. I didn't think it would be a big deal to just mail back and exchange for the correct size. The problem is that after stalking their website for nearly two weeks, they do not have my size in any of their leggings. So annoying!

melissah31
12/2/14

The quality is so-so, but I guess that is to be expected with the price. I've had some balling up on some pieces. The sizing is not consistent. I am still trying to find a brand to replace Lululemon...this isn't the one.

The most frustrating however is that all the items I wanted are out-of-stock!! Not good! :(

dm116
11/30/14

I wish I can give this site a zero rating, but I cannot. I ordered my very first outfit about a month ago, one of the items being a sydney capri in an XXS. I received the capris in an XXL, so they had me go to the post office and return them for free and they ensured me I would receive my size this time. Instead, they sent me ANOTHER XXL. This time I talked to the manager and explained my situation and so instead of having me go to the post office again, he told me to keep the XXL and he would send me another XXS. AGAIN, I received another XXL and had to call customer service. This time I talked to a different manager who was extremely rude and not helpful at all. He told me that since I was not a VIP member any more that I could not get free returns. Eventually after talking to me for 30 min, he was willing to exchange my capris for the THIRD time for a different pair since clearly something in the system was wrong for my leggings if I went to the post office and returned the leggings. He was extremely rude and when I told him that ordering from Fabletics was the worst experience I have ever had and a terrible first impression on a new customer, he laughed. He laughed at me! For their mistake!!

lolar6
11/24/14

I would give this company 0 stars if it would let me. I'm not going to go into the gruesome details but lets just say I had a terrible experience, tried to call and talk to them about it and got hung up on! Completely rude. Then I asked them to remove my information from their system and they told me they didn't have any of my information... ok, then why can I log in still and see my credit card info, name, address, phone number, etc. Seriously people STAY AWAY from this company. They are a scam and could care less about keeping business.

aaronm57
11/22/14

I'm kind of shocked by how many people don't read the info on the site. This is a subscription service. It's pretty unfair to rate this company low when the only thing that's low is your IQ. Seriously, people, don't be idiots. I've loved everything I've gotten from Fabletics. They have very nice quality stuff, and I only wish they'd have more stock in tall inseams. Love their stuff!

tashav
11/19/14

Horrible Company. Over a month ago I placed an order with Fabletics, despite all the negative reviews, i understood how the membership worked and was prepared to skip the months or cancel if it came out of hand...
However - I NEVER received my shipment. The shipment, as i tracked it, made it all the way to my post office, and then was flagged a non existent address. I called and reconfirmed my address, and they did have the correct one, so they say they reshipped it express. Again it never arrived, When I called back in a man named Dean told me that the same problem had occurred again. Naturally I was displeased with the service. I suggested he should ship with a different delivery option immediately, as I receive packages and parcels at my address daily. He told me to hold the line.
When he came back from speaking with his Supervisor, Travis, he told me they would be Canceling my Order and membership (O_O) What Kind of service is that? Have not yet even seen this refund occur. RED FLAG DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: again... RED FLAG DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

hates2
11/14/14

I encountered the same experience like many of you - order cancellation, was not informed (at least have the courtesy to let me know that my order was cancelled), email me and apologize for the 'noted issue' saying will give me a 50% discount and VIP member - this would mean I will get charged every month for $50 right?! And they are already giving 50% discount to VIP members for their 1st order anyway...so that's not a very sincere apology is it?

Tip for consumers: Just don't shop at fabletics. There are many better athlete outfit out there

sheilam26
11/14/14

This doesn't even deserve one star! I ordered a few days ago and now received an email that my order has been cancelled. What a waste of time. No refund has been processed either. Boo!

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this site! It is just a scam to get your payment details. After your order they will cancel your order.

laurag43
11/13/14

Wouldn't give it any stars if that was possible. Very disappointed that after placing my order and paying for it, I was sent an email saying I would be refunded because my $25 promo credit was not valid. (Although there were no terms or requirements to use it) I will not shop with fable tics in the future

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. Over priced and will not accept any credit or discount on an order even when given to you by them.

nutanp
11/13/14

worst website, i ordered tee, my order was placed with discounted price. than i received email which says my order will not be delivered and my money will be refunded after 15 days. idiots.

Tip for consumers: dont go..even if there is any offer