US Government's NSF

77 Reviews for Fabletics.com

▼ Sort by: recent

latressaj
9/17/14

I just ordered my outfit and I have high hopes (its a three piece: including a top, sports bra and leggings) and it was less than $40. I don't know if they changed the website or if no one else read what was clearly presented to them, but they definitely charge for monthly access. I plan on canceling my VIP membership if I don't see anything I like in the first three months.

Wish me luck with customer service if that happens

Tip for consumers: READ THE FINE PRINT before you start complaining on the internet.

lisam115
9/13/14

What a SCAM! In the 'fine print' it mentions the $ 49.95 monthly charge. Seriously? Why on earth would you need to subscribe to an athletic clothing company? If there was a way for Kate Hudson to see what people outside her bubble really think about her ripoff business and she cared maybe she would fix this mess.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else unless you don't mind losing your money.

sheilas15
9/10/14

I feel badly because I absolutely love Kate Hudson….. BUT…. when I purchase a product over the internet and then I'm charged an additional $50 a month later for a "VIP service"… no thank you. I don't even want e-mails or to have a general account with the company. Oh and by the way, I unfortunately agree with another customer, the materials are cheap :(. Sorry Kate.. still love you as an actor though! :D

kathleenl8
9/8/14

OMG! I am so sad I purchased without doing due diligence (which i normally do)! I am shocked Kate Hudson would put her name on such crap merchandise!! I made my first order and just received it (about 10 days). The materials are SO CHEEP! The website talks about free returns but what they don't mention is that you have to CALL them. It can't be done on line AND they charge a restocking fee! I feel absolutely stupid!!

Tip for consumers: DON"T DO IT!!!

maddiec
9/8/14

I made an account and tried to log in with it and was told my email address wasn't registered to an account, thinking this might be a mistake, and because hadn't realised how awful they were at this point (or that I had to pay £44 a month) I made another account.Same happened again.

Not thinking anything of it, I just left it. Until I received an email for each account saying if I don't log on in the next 2 days to skip a month, each account will be charged £44. Luckily I read the email rather than just shrugging it off as spam. Anyway I tried to log on to 'skip the month' and not be charged and neither email was recognised again.

Rang them to cancel both accounts to avoid a £88 charge and they were not having it. After 15 minutes saying please just cancel it and having nothing in return than trying to be sold everything under the sun I'd just about had enough. Also absolutely hilarious that they tried to convince me to stay by saying I had 32 points on my account and that if I get a 1000 points I can have a free outfit. As if they were expecting me to say "WHAT?

If I spend £1000 more I can have ONE awful quality gym outfit? I'M IN" After telling them I will not be shopping with them again, and again asking if they could hurry up and just cancel the accounts already they then started to say that I had broken a company policy by having 2 accounts. When I replied saying that I only had two accounts because it had no record of my initial account, they then suggested I log on to the accounts to cancel them. At which point I repeated myself for the twentieth time to say it had no record of either of my accounts.

Don't quite think they grasped the situation.

The woman continued to go on and on and on about why I shouldn't leave etc, I ended up snapping that I am paying for this phonecall and I have asked them to do the simple task of cancelling my accounts and they have wasted 15 minutes on the phone trying to do so, to which she replied "ok Miss, but have you realised that with your VIP account you get -" to which I literally screamed JUST CANCEL THE BLOODY ACCOUNTS ITS REALLY NOT THAT DIFFICULT, to which, after 17 minutes of me literally repeating the words "just cancel it", she finally actually did it.

Awful customer service, awful quality clothes and a truly awful brand.Avoid at all costs, between the phone bills you'll rack up simply trying to get any sense out of their employees and the bills you'll receive if you don't buy anything, you'll spend more money trying to solve the problems you'll get from shopping with them then you ever would on their pretty gym clothes (that for the record, are worse quality than primark)

Tip for consumers: Don't.

saras50
9/8/14

This company is a HUGE scam!!!!! My husband ordered leggings as an anniversary present. He was enrolled in a program that automatically charged us $49.95/month. The original leggings were of very poor quality and fit. They cannot be returned for a refund. I got no product for the 2 months I was charged. I waited on the phone for hours to speak to an actual person. I was given no refund to the 2 charges. And it was VERY difficult to cancel future charges and get out of the program! --- I would give negative stars if possible.

Tip for consumers: Never do business with these people!!!!!

michelley8
9/4/14

Really would like to give negative stars. The pants are not even Kmart level. Fit is horrible!! Spent the whole class pulling them up. Good thing I got at 50% off for $19 I don't feel as bad throwing them in the trash. If I were Kate Hudson I'd be ashamed to put my name on this crap.

katheryns1
9/3/14

I tried and was disappointed in the quality of the sports bras, however, I am a runner and used to sturdier garments. Even though I am small chested and would only use for yoga, I still think the quality could be better. One of the long sleeve tops I ordered was as thin as a kleenex. Also, when I tried to reach Customer Service, I was on hold for over 21 minutes. I cancelled my membership. The only favorable part was the design, it just wasn't carried over into the quality.

sarahs116
8/28/14

Awful. Need I repeat what others are saying? Really shady practices...it just makes me cringe that places are doing this to the American public. What normal individual can afford to spend 50$ a month on spandex?! Please avoid, not only because you will save money, but because companies like this shouldn't be allowed to make a profit based on morally wrong behavior. The greedy 1%, it's sickening.

aartih
8/27/14

Kate Hudson needs to step out of Hollywood into the real world where people don't buy 50 bucks of exercise clothes EVERY MONTH. Not to mention, it was only $100 later I realized I was quietly being billed 49.99 a month for a "VIP Membership" - for what? To get some email spam? Which clothing company does this? There are a million options and most better than this. This is a sneaky scam and my opinion of this company and it's founder are in the toilet. stay away

brendar19
8/27/14

This is the worst company I have ever made a purchase from. Not only was I not informed of the $49.95 per month "membership fee". How many sets of work out clothes does one need? I have no intention of logging in every month to say no I don't want this this month. I have spent most of today getting my money back.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. It is a scam and they have you trapped.

dianag15
8/26/14

I ordered from this website. I will acknowledge that I did not read any fine print, but who would have expected that they charge me $5.95 for each item that I returned. The items looks great on the website, but on my frame not so good. I am a size 4-6 and ordered a small. The leggings were so tight that they hurt. When I called to return they told me there was a restocking fee for EACH item, not the total order.
I would not do business with this company. You can find better products somewhere else that respects that women need to try something on and sometimes we return items because they just don't work on our body shape. Basically, I paid $5.95 for each item that I tried on today. Major disappointment.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Fabletics!!

elizabethh44
8/26/14

I just got my first outfit in the mail and put it on right away. It fits PERFECT and is actually quite slimming. I absolutely love it.

I will admit, like others, I did NOT see that I was signing up to be a member in order to get the discount. However, that is because I DID NOT READ the fine print. If you take the time to pay attention and read what you are buying, you would probably really enjoy being a member.

I haven't had to deal with Customer Service yet, so I won't say anything about that. But with a VIP membership, standard shipping is free and my outfit showed up in only a week.

As for the "$49.95 a month", I've set an alert on my phone for the first of every month so I remember to go and either skip that month or pick out my outfit. As long as you remember to do that, you WILL NOT BE CHARGED.

I'm definitely going to keep my membership!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to read the fine print!!!

suzieq2
8/25/14

I had just about placed an order and realized it said something about being a VIP member. That is when I read the fine print. They charge you 49.95 "credit" of being able to purchase gym clothes each month. Who would want to do that??? Sounds really dumb to me, when I look good in Walmart's $6.87 shorts. This website needs to be reported to the better business bureau, and the fact it's a membership needs to be in bold on its home page, and not hidden in the terms and conditions

Tip for consumers: don't.

christinep14
8/22/14

I LOVE Fabletics. I signed up to get my first outfit under the promo, and I read the terms and conditions that said I would be a VIP member. No problem there; I set a reminder in my calendar to skip on the first of the month in case there's nothing I want so that I don't get charged. So far, I have really liked most of the clothes I've gotten. The Lima and Salar capris have great compression and are perfect for strength training workouts; the Suva II run shorts are my go-to training shorts, and I'm loving the Koia and Ayni bras and the Leon tank. It's an absolutely fantastic value, and I really don't mind logging in for 30 seconds every month to skip.

Tip for consumers: Always read the terms and conditions.

laneb6
8/21/14

They don't make it clear that you're signing up for an auto membership (VIP B.S.) when you purchase their introductory outfit, and they make it VERY difficult to cancel. You can't cancel by email, they make you call, you're put on hold (15 minutes for me) and then they read a B.S. script to you, trying to change your mind.
They should take some notes from Zappos on their policies and customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

tiffanyl15
8/20/14

Unfortunately, this is a SCAM. I signed up to get $10 off my first order. Then I got SEVERAL emails stating that I should go use my $10 credit before it expired. When I logged in to place my order, there was no credit. So I spoke with the company and they said that the $10 credit was for referrals only. "Sorry for the confusion they said". I'm sorry, that isn't confusion. That is false advertising and I have several emails from them to prove it.

nicollea
8/18/14

WHAT A SCAM. The 1st outfit also includes a charge for $49 to be charged later. Their customer service is very poor I have just had 2 online chats and been on hold for over 30 min to be disconnected.

crystalc18
8/17/14

I took them up on the first offer in order to try out the workout wear. I actually liked it and thought I might order another. Problem is I didn't realize I signed up for a VIP membership for $49.95 a month! The operation is deceptive and perpetrating a scam. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Tip for consumers: READ ALL THE FINE PRINT CAREFULLY UNLESS YOU WANT A MONTHLY BILL OF $49.95.

marya147
8/15/14

Advertisement stated 50% off of an outfit. Attempts to purchase required signing up for VIP program. I admit, I did not read the fine print. My selection amounted to less than 20% off. However, since I was only trying out the gear, I decided to let it pass. Yesterday, I received my credit card statement with a charge from Fabletics. A call to customer service (not the greatest) indicated that by signing up for VIP program, permission is granted to make a monthly charge and that one point would be added that, as they accumulated, could be used for additional purchases. My problem is this: I do not intend to order from them again. I have received no merchandise for the amount that was charged to my card, and I had no intentions of monthly purchases of work out outfits.
After jumping through many hoops, a credit is supposed to be issued to my card. I saw that one person stated that if you skip a month??? How?? The money is automatically charged without contact to see if you intend to purchase for the month. I think that if 50% off is the banner offer for the company, then directly beneath it should be "if you join the VIP club and commit to monthly charges to your account, whether or not you make a purchase." As far as the clothing, the styles are great, the pants are good, but the shirts are very cheap - looking and especially after washing.

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print before signing up for the VIP club. Order an item and check out the quality before committing.

verbalk
8/14/14

I responded to an ad offering a $25 outfit and free shipping for new customers. Took the time to go through the site, searching for the right outfit. Finally found what I wanted (I'm a tall - hard to size, so I was super excited to see they had tall sizes, even though most of them appeared to be sold out :/) and when going to complete the transaction, saw that the "VIP" service was automatically selected. I deselected this, because I wanted to try out the quality and fit before committing - but when I unchecked the box, the offered discount went away. I started an online chat with a representative, who told me the offer only extends to those who agree to "VIP" service - a $50/mo charge.

This is deceptive advertising. If you can't even honor your own promo deal, you shouldn't offer one. And, if you're going to make your customers jump through hoops on an initial transaction, this doesn't bode well for future dealings. Also, the non-discounted price was $110 for one tshirt, one pair of yoga pants, and a sports bra. Totally lost my interest! I'll never do business with this company.

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print - for sure!

shaeshaep
8/12/14

I purchased an outfit from fabletics and I love the outfit however I did a one time purchase. ..I got an email yesterday saying they were going to charge me 49.95 for the vip program. ... I never authorized nor set up to do the vip and when I did my purchase it never said anything about being charged monthly or automatically setting me up for vip. I called customer service and they refused to refund me the money, I argued with the lady for 20 Min before she said she cancelled my subscription, then I told her I wanted my card info taken off the account because I didn't know it was saved on there, she refused to do that as well.... If you order from them make sure they don't put you in the vip as well as I'd probably use a pre paid card Cuz they save your card info and won't take it off! I had to go to the bank and had them block the payment after they took it out and have to get a new card!

anona15

DECEPTIVE PRACTICES!!!!!

I was so excited to find such cute outfits for such a cheap price, and although the clothing is good, the philosophy of the business is downright manipulative.
First thing that happens is that you sign up and an immediate 24 hour countdown begins, urging you to buy something, which if you buy within the first 24 hours you get a discount. Of course they dont tell you this, all you see as a customer is how good a bargain you are gonna get for your first buy. It felt very forced.

Next thing I know, I have ordered my outfit and am satisfied until i see that Fabletics has withdrawn $50 from my account. Upon further investigation and speaking with a representative, I am told that once you sign up you automatically become a VIP member and if you dont ablige to certain responses via email, you are charged this amount monthly. Of course non of this is made clear to you when you first sign up. Oh and they wont give me back this amount of course.....very very manipulative techniques,

Furthermore, I tried to cancel my account after this since I was so disappointed, but apparently you cant do this online like any normal business. You have to call them personally and go through the whole customer service spiel...ay ay ay, we have another comcast situation playing out here it seems.

long story short, there are plenty of other good athletic stores that have more humane and less bureaucratic schemes, I would find another store.

tonyab2
8/12/14

I had to write a review because of all the negative reviews I am witnessing. The VIP membership CLEARLY states the terms and agreement. You just have to read. Fabletics will charge you a monthly fee if you do not skip or cancel. I have skipped several months because I did not want to purchase anything. It doesn't charge your card if you skip. The quality of the products is outstanding. Just pick true to size. I will definitely be a member for life. If you love working out and love work out clothes, this is the best site for you.

yogig
8/11/14

I LOVE Fabletics! So far I have ordered 3 out of 4 months and have spent a total of $115 on 14 items!! I have 686 points (1000 gets a free outfit) and have received $30 in credits for inviting friends. The month I decided not to order I simply skipped and no charge was made to my account. The first leggings were too tight so I went online (no phone call needed), ordered a free prepaid return label,filled out the form requesting the size up and had a new pair in 5 days. I called once to confirm the 'refer a friend' credit and the lady (foreigner who spoke excellent English) was so nice and helpful and gave me 20 points just for calling in!!
All I can say is good quality, good price, good service...READ BEFORE YOU SIGN UP! The terms are all in the disclosure. This is 2014- who types in their credit card numbers without reading the fine print?! Really?!
Stop complaining and pay attention to what you're clicking!
I can't wait to see the September line! Yah Fabletics!

katiej15
8/11/14

AWFUL. Will charge your card monthly unless you 'skip' your outfit between the 1st and 5th of every month. Will not even let you cancel your account unless you call them. Even chatted with an online 'representative' and they told me I can not cancel online and I need to call them. If I signed up for my account online, I should be able to cancel online. What a scam. I wish I could give Fabletics zero stars. Never been more disappointed and disgusted in a company.

katied9
8/11/14

Seriously people, do you read the terms before buying things? Fabletics CLEARLY states that with the VIP subscription you can pick a new outfit each month, and your credit card will automatically be charged if you don't pick one by the 6th of the month. However, if you don't feel like buying an outfit for the month, they will allow you to "skip" for the month, and you won't be charged.

cc94
8/10/14

DECEPTIVE PRACTICES! Do not be fooled by their promotions. They are trying to get you enrolled in a membership that is not clearly stated and has a monthly charge.

amandak18
8/7/14

I love almost all of the products I have ordered. I would like to start by saying, do not listen to their size guide. Pick your normal sizes and it will be most accurate. Also the biggest negative in my opinion is shipping. They kind of suck. A lot. For example, I just recently ordered a couple things on Sunday the 3rd of Aug. It has been 4 whole business days, and they have not even shipped my order. And that isn't the longest I have waited either. One time it took them 7 business days to ship my order. It took about 2 weeks to get my items. Seems a little ridiculous. However, I will say the quality of their product is spectacular for the price you are paying as a VIP member. I would love them so much more if their shipping was not so damn slow.

bethanyw4
8/7/14

Ridiculous... I had no idea I was signing up for a "VIP" membership... a membership that charges me $50 a month for crap I wasn't even buying, I did not notice the charges until a few months into it, and by then it was too late to get any money back. They refunded me for the current month I was charged for, but I had 4 "credits", worth $200, that I had to use. I figured since I have already paid for these credits, i might as well use them. I will buy 4 outfits and cancel the membership immediately to avoid further charges. Heres the catch. If I cancel the membership I will no longer be able to return for refund, so if I get the outfits and they are total crap, like the first one I got, Im stuck with it. If i don't cancel and have them shipped to me, don't like it, ship it back for refund, it will take long enough that they will charge me again for another month of membership. WTF.

margeb1
8/7/14

This is the most deceptive company on the face of the earth. I was NOT aware that by purchasing an outfit from this website, the company would steal my credit card number and put me into some type of monthly withdrawal of $49.95 per month. Kate Hudson should be jailed for being part of such a deceptive, illegal business. When you call the company they insist that they need your "order number and credit card information" but you never ordered anything. The "customer service" is located in the Philippines.
I have reported this fraudulent company to the MA State Attorney Generals office.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRIMINAL COMPANY. Shame on Kate Hudson.

cc93
8/6/14

Stay away! I got my order today and it is total crap. I didn't even try any of it on. The quality is extremely poor. Returns are NOT easy. You have to call or live chat with a rep to have them email you a label. They charge you a $5.95 restocking fee unless you take store credit...but this stuff is so awful, I would never want anything else from this company. You also have to call to cancel your membership and I can't seem to talk to anyone. I've been out on hold and then disconnected each of the three times I've called.

Wish I could give this company negative stars.

kates2
8/6/14

I've belonged to Fab, so I knew I was getting into a subscription service with goods of extremely poor quality. But why I'm giving it a poor rating is that the selection and variety of options leave a lot to be desired. Here's how Fabletics works: they take the same pair of capris, and will add a camo stripe, or turn the whole thing blue, or some other color change. Then they pair it with one of their awful bras (with no support) and one of their tops that follow the same design process as the pants. Here's the problem: if those capris didn't look good on you in black, adding a spiffy little colored wasteband isn't going to solve the problem. Women come in different sizes and shapes. We don't all look good in everything. If you are bigger than an XS, or are sporting more curves than an anorexic 13 year old boy, you probably won't like how these clothes look on you. If they can't be bothered to try to add some variety, why should I be bothered to log on and skip every single month?

eileenb8
8/5/14

I absolutely love the clothing. I had a hard time finding good quality work out clothing. They are nice a thick but not smothering. Love, love, love them!!!!

kelseyl
8/5/14

I have no idea why everyone is complaining. First of all, I did find the site by seeing their introductory offer to buy my first full outfit at $25. Great deal! What probably seperates the five star reviews from the one star reviews is when checking out they didn't read the terms of the contract, which they probably hit " I accept the terms". C'mon guys. If you have read it, you would have known you are signing up to be a VIP member, PLUS they stated clearly you have two options at the beginning of the month, buy something or simply skip the month and you won't be charged the 49.95. But yes you do have to log in your account and select skip the month... Takes probably a minute out of your day and you have five days to do it. PLUS they send a "welcome to VIP" brochure along with your purchase again stating the terms of the agreement. You guys will not win if you try to take Fabletics to court. Everything was stated in fine print & the clothes are super high quality.

elenaf1
8/4/14

If I could give negative stars, I would. A HORRENDOUS company! Absolutely a scam. Disgusting. I spent several attempts trying to get through to a customer service person, only to be hung up on twice. Then, when I finally got through - spent 45 minutes attempting to return. They told me there was a "restocking fee" and that tax would not be refunded. Somehow, this magically resulted in them stealing $24 dollars off the total I had spent. I asked to speak to a supervisor THREE times, and each time was placed on hold, only to never be connected with a supervisor. It is so shady. Then, after arguing with the woman on the phone, she then told me she could "over-ride the system" to remove the "restocking fee", but still that meant I was not getting a full refund. Who has ever heard of returning items and not getting a full refund? They claim on their site that returns are free and easy -- that's a lie. Also, when trying to cancel my VIP membership, I could not! I even then tried to "skip a month" and the link on the site to do that was not working! The link to buy was working fine....coincidence? Hardly.

In any case, STAY AWAY! Horrible, cheating company. AWFUL!

terrym59
8/4/14

If I could give no stars, I would. I chose to return my items because I did not like the fit or style on my body. No big deal right? I mean they even say no sweat on exchanges! Hardly. Their customer service was horrible, the gentleman I spoke to was so rude it was unbelievable. He basically got mad at me because I did not want the merchandise. When I asked to be removed from their VIP list he said I could not do that until the following month.
Anyway, this has been going on for three weeks, I called again today because I still had not received my refund. As of now, I am waiting for the 'warehouse to receive my items.' I find this hilarious that it takes over three weeks for my items to get from Las Vegas to California. Sadly, I had to get very upset with the customer service rep to remove me from the VIP mailing. She too tried to find an excuse that I could not do so.

In short, don't waste your time. Stick with Athleta or Lulu.

allisonb30
8/1/14

I'd give it zero stars if that were an option. Can't believe Kate Hudson put her name anywhere near that scam of a website/company. The clothes are super cheap. All the material on the tops I ordered are so thin, they are see through. And the return policy is even worse. You can't get your credit card credited for returns unless you pay a $5 per item restocking fee. Will never shop here again!

sarak9
7/25/14

Received my order this evening & am in LOVE with my top. SOOOOOO many bad reviews regarding the VIP membership. The site clearly states in order to get your first outfit at the discounted price you'd be signed up for the VIP membership.
Anyways, I'm very satisfied with my purchases & I look forward to next months picks!

irritateds
7/20/14

so, i just wanted to get rid of my account... i decided after looking around that i'd never want this style of clothing, and i don't like just having open accounts (also, getting a buttload of unwanted emails). so, actual chat log. and yes... they did hang up on me.
Your chat number is 142-1B5C7C67-0336
S: want to know how to delete account/name/email address. have ordered nothing, never plan to
S: i emailed asking this like a week ago, no response.
Jade: Hello and thank you for contacting Fabletics. My name is Jade.
Jade: Unfortunately we do not have a way to delete any information from the site, this information had been stored so now you can only update. We have a very secured site, no issues with information being used unlawfully.
Jade: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
S: no, but i want to make sure no one can ever use the account. and i'm tired of the emails and don't like having accounts on sites i don't use. this has to be like 1 of 2 sites on the entire internet that don't have a cancel button. it definitely seems like a scam.
Jade: Please be assured that your account will be safe. We hope that you will stay in touch and visit us on Facebook.
This live chat session is no longer active

tdm
7/20/14

Horrible manipulative site!!! It is not clear in their advertisements that there will be a memebership fee. I read the fine print when my order came and wanted to return my item. First I had to call and talk to someone about the return process. They spent 15 minutes trying to convince me not cancel my membership and then they finally emailed me the return information. Three months later after I returned my items I had to call again bcz I still hadnt received my refund. They gave some excuse about processing and said i should have my refund withn 7-14 days. Still waiting on my refund after they stated that they received the items 3 months ago!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! Horrible clothing and service.....rip off trying to get people for a monthly membership for horrible workout clothes!!!!

mariav16
7/18/14

Are you people serious? How is it the company's fault that you CAN'T READ?? I got my outfit for 50% off, loved it and knew exactly what I was signing up for when I bought it. I now regularly get athletic clothes from them and find them to be extremely competitive in price and quality with brands like lululemon. If you don't want to pay the $50 on any particular month, you can easily go online and skip a month and returns are easy, same thing, go online and just return stuff. The people giving this site 1 star ratings need a reading course and a class on how the internet works. I love my fabletics, 5 stars all the way!

michellem53
7/17/14

This website is a complete scam!
Like many others, I made ONE order.
I did not agree to pay for a subscription for $50/month that is non-refundable (but you can use it as store credit). They conveniently have this "agreement" in very fine print at the very bottom of the page, where they know no one will read/see it.
Also, good luck trying to cancel your subscription! If you want to get anything accomplished you have to call them and listen to someone babble on about how great their company is and why you should stay with the subscription.
HORRIBLE company. This company won't last very long, it's only pissing off a lot of people that are being screwed out of their money!

paksumont
7/16/14

My first order was delivered just fine. I tried them out and found out that the pants are too long so I want to return or exchange online, BUT they don't allow me to do online meaning that I have to call them. I haven't call them because I was thinking to just let it goes, then my friend told me that her account was charged automatically without knowing about this VIP membership program. Don't fall into their trick. Don't try the first outfit for $25. They are not worth your money and you are locked to pay $49.95 a month for their VIP membership.

marlam1
7/16/14

I agree with everyone else! totally a scam!! I have to know dispute several charges of $50 a month!! very deceptive.

lisaj48
7/14/14

EXTREMELY deceptive! You think that they are offering you a 'introductory' offer to try their clothing. Little do you know that you are actually signing up for a membership. I got my initial purchase and thought that the quality was so-so. I would NEVER pay their regular prices. Later, I was charged $49.95 for my alleged VIP Membership fee when I didn't make my monthly required purchase. Their email communications, etc. don't clearly explain that little detail. VERY UNHAPPY with this deceptive business!!! NEVER use this company!

rainbowc1
7/12/14

I don't care that a few of you gave them a good review, I don't believe you. This company is a scam and the quality of their clothing is poor. I am in the process of disputing about 6 months of charges with my credit card, and pray I succeed. I use this credit card a lot and usually just pay the bill but today I downloaded all my activity and see all these charges of $50/month. And I have ever only ordered one thing from them. I don't know what happened to me, because I am usually very savvy and suspicious and read reviews. all I can say to you is: STAY AWAY.

dakotal1
7/11/14

They signed me up for VIP without my knowledge, with only the promise that my first outift is $25. I prdered it in march, the prodect was okay but since then they've charged me $50 a month! Dont do it!!

alyssaf2
7/9/14

I felt totally scammed by this company!! I was not aware that i signed up for VIP and that it meant that I would have to pay $50 PER MONTH!!! to get discounts...its very sneaky and i will never order anything form them again. I also tried to unsubscribe from their emails months ago but they still continue to send them.

amberw13
7/6/14

Let me begin by saying Fabletics is very clear with the "terms" of their VIP membership from the very beginning. We all have seen the ads for a screaming deal on our first outfit, and frankly that is how they got me! As an informed consumer I knew that I would need to buy and outfit, or skip each month before the 5th in order to not be charged $49.95. The charge will be applied to your Fabletics account for you to use any time. Just as with any "subscription" membership it is up to us to remember to buy or skip each month. I have had my membership for about 3 months, and I have bought an outfit each month because I was so happy with the price and quality. They have great rewards for referring a friend, and reviewing your purchases on their site. I have earned enough points in three months to get a free outfit! Final thoughts...Know what you are signing up for, utilize the sizing chart to reduce return/exchange hassles, and CHECK your email so you don't get charged without you knowing it. Happy shopping:)

Best Subscription Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber