US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

latressaj

Wish me luck with customer service if that happens (in 33 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 28 reviews)

jaymed

I am very turned off by the brand and the idea that Kate Hudson would participate in such tasteless business practices. (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lolar6
11/24/14

I would give this company 0 stars if it would let me. I'm not going to go into the gruesome details but lets just say I had a terrible experience, tried to call and talk to them about it and got hung up on! Completely rude. Then I asked them to remove my information from their system and they told me they didn't have any of my information... ok, then why can I log in still and see my credit card info, name, address, phone number, etc. Seriously people STAY AWAY from this company. They are a scam and could care less about keeping business.

aaronm57
11/22/14

I'm kind of shocked by how many people don't read the info on the site. This is a subscription service. It's pretty unfair to rate this company low when the only thing that's low is your IQ. Seriously, people, don't be idiots. I've loved everything I've gotten from Fabletics. They have very nice quality stuff, and I only wish they'd have more stock in tall inseams. Love their stuff!

tashav
11/19/14

Horrible Company. Over a month ago I placed an order with Fabletics, despite all the negative reviews, i understood how the membership worked and was prepared to skip the months or cancel if it came out of hand...
However - I NEVER received my shipment. The shipment, as i tracked it, made it all the way to my post office, and then was flagged a non existent address. I called and reconfirmed my address, and they did have the correct one, so they say they reshipped it express. Again it never arrived, When I called back in a man named Dean told me that the same problem had occurred again. Naturally I was displeased with the service. I suggested he should ship with a different delivery option immediately, as I receive packages and parcels at my address daily. He told me to hold the line.
When he came back from speaking with his Supervisor, Travis, he told me they would be Canceling my Order and membership (O_O) What Kind of service is that? Have not yet even seen this refund occur. RED FLAG DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: again... RED FLAG DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

hates2
11/14/14

I encountered the same experience like many of you - order cancellation, was not informed (at least have the courtesy to let me know that my order was cancelled), email me and apologize for the 'noted issue' saying will give me a 50% discount and VIP member - this would mean I will get charged every month for $50 right?! And they are already giving 50% discount to VIP members for their 1st order anyway...so that's not a very sincere apology is it?

Tip for consumers: Just don't shop at fabletics. There are many better athlete outfit out there

sheilam26
11/14/14

This doesn't even deserve one star! I ordered a few days ago and now received an email that my order has been cancelled. What a waste of time. No refund has been processed either. Boo!

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this site! It is just a scam to get your payment details. After your order they will cancel your order.

laurag43
11/13/14

Wouldn't give it any stars if that was possible. Very disappointed that after placing my order and paying for it, I was sent an email saying I would be refunded because my $25 promo credit was not valid. (Although there were no terms or requirements to use it) I will not shop with fable tics in the future

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. Over priced and will not accept any credit or discount on an order even when given to you by them.

nutanp
11/13/14

worst website, i ordered tee, my order was placed with discounted price. than i received email which says my order will not be delivered and my money will be refunded after 15 days. idiots.

Tip for consumers: dont go..even if there is any offer

dc76
11/13/14

i can honestly say that i had much higher expectations after reviewing the great reviews on the Fabletics website. unfortunately upon receiving my package i was really let down, the material was cheap to me and the size i ordered it with larger then i expected even though i always order small for everything.
The only positive thing I can say for sure was the fast shipping, it came within 3 days and also when I called right away to cancel my membership the lady was very nice - a quick and easy cancelation.

evelynnf
11/13/14

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). I haven't had a problem skipping months and in case I forget I have my calendar app remind me. I think most of the 1 star reviews are from people that somehow missed that this was a membership program. I feel for them, but I don't think that warrants calling Fabletics a scam. To me, the membership aspect of the company was made pretty clear on the website. Prices next to items are shown at two different prices, one price for VIPs and one "regular" price for non members. I find the auto pay annoying, but that's how membership programs work and their clothes have made it worth it to me.

As a stay at home mom and yogi, I live in work out clothes. I find the quality of items sold by Fabletics to be mostly on par with the big brands like Lulu, but with greater variety and clearer sizing/fit information to accommodate problem areas and varying body types. I love that I can find a top that doesn't squeeze my midsection while still supporting my chest. Plus they are constantly changing what's available on the site so you probably aren't going to show up to your next barre class matching the gal next to you. I find the designs on trend and functional. I just got a baseball tee from them with thumb holes that I LOVE! If you don't have a problem logging in every month and skipping then I think this brand can save you money.

I haven't needed to cancel the membership yet, but I will be on the lookout for the problems that others have faced on here when I do and I'll update my review if I can

Tip for consumers: have your calendar app remind you constantly at the start of the month to skip. my phone dings and i snooze it until I actually do log on and skip. Even if I'm planning on buying an outfit from them, I skip anyways as you can always go back and shop later

jessicam83
11/13/14

I love their clothes. Sure, it's not like the BEST, but it is good for what you pay. I think their shirts could sometimes use a little work, but they know how to make desirable workout clothing! Shirts almost always go to the hip, and if they don't, the website will say!

My favorite from them are pretty much all their workout pants/capris/shorts. Really nice feeling quality and worth the VIP Price.

If you're not used to subscription things or have never used one, then yes, this will be a surprise and I see why people are upset. But I feel that the VIP membership was clearly advertised. Maybe it wasn't in BIG IN YOUR FACE LETTERS, but it was there. You have to always look thoroughly through a website. I'm sorry, but if you were caught offguard by the subscription part, you didn't read thoroughly enough no matter what you think. It's all under "How it works". Gotta readddd!

Anyway, I love their stuff and will keep buying it. The rewards program is great! 2 points per dollar you spend, AND you get 20 points for every review you write. I got to 1000 points really quickly and I am expecting my free $50 outfit in the mail today :)

Their stuff is seriously becoming all I wear...

Note: I haven't ever needed to go through customer service, so I can't attest to it or rate it any stars. I don't like the restocking fee places charge, so I took off a star for that on the returns section.

Tip for consumers: Check your email, so you don't forget to skip the month when you want to! ALSO, if you want more reward points, buy things that are cheaper (like headbands or something) and you still get 20 points for reviewing them. Quantity of items = more points to get on reviews!

marthag17
11/12/14

My daughter made the HUGE mistake of ordering some activewear from fabletics. She was confused about why she kept running out of money in the joint account we use for us to help with college expenses. We discovered that they were charging her $49.95 a month for clothes she never ordered, didn't want, and couldn't afford. She got the company to agree to give her clothes for half the amount and refund the rest. Obviously, we were done with the company. Yesterday, we discovered 2 more charges!!! Apparently, they have started charging her again when we have NOT been back to their website or done any business with them. You apparently are not given a choice about doing business with this company.

Tip for consumers: NEVER, EVER, EVER, under any circumstances do business with this company. They are like gum on your shoe. You will never be able to get rid of them. Purchasing something from them is like entering into indentured servitude.

emmab68
11/12/14

If you like poorly made clothing at expensive prices, then this is the place for you!! My tank and leggings both started to unravel after being washed twice! Please do not waste your money here!

heidio2
11/11/14

I wish I could give this company zero stars!!! Run, don't walk, away from this website- if they don't scam you on the VIP membership, they will cancel your order for no reason...and without even sending an email to let you know!! Awful, just awful!!

Tip for consumers: No, just no...

jodyk7
11/10/14

Advertised full outfit for $25. Yet they didn't have any of the styles that come at the discount or sales prices in my size. Tried logging on with several different names and different sizes just to see what would happen and yep it happened again. Full price items are the only thing found in my size whether I am under my medium or my large pseudonym. I actually tried calling them and they were so rude that even if it wasn't all a misleading scam, I wouldn't ever do business with them. Found out later through reading other reviews that I really dodged a bullet by not doing business with them. Any company that keeps there business practices in the fine print is not worth doing business with.

sarahw72
11/9/14

i LOVE this company. Not only are the products AMAZING (and better and far less expensive than the competition), but the customer service is the best with all communication options (call, email, live IM chat). I don't understand why so many people are complaining about the reoccurring charge- THAT IS WHAT THE PROGRAM IS!!! ITS A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM (just like birch box, ipsy, shoedazzle, etc)!!!

If you don't want to do the membership program (monthly charge) simply skip the month as between the 1st-5th of the month (for VIP members) OR do not sign up as a VIP member and do the retail option. I can honestly not believe how ignorant some of these comments are. This is by far one of the best sites i have ever used. It is very clear what the terms are and you can cancel on the phone at any time!!!

Tip for consumers: This is a monthly membership program. If you don't want a monthly charge, don't do the VIP program, or sign up and immediately cancel after you place your order.

as1898
11/9/14

The clothes are very cheaply made. Their sports bras have little to no elasticity and are very stiff. Their yoga pants aren't breathable and their shirts are very flimsy and cheaply made. I think the hype of having Kate Hudson as an ambassador helps them sell themselves but overall it's just not qaulity work out gear. Additionally, I had the same problems as others have mentioned about their 'vip' club and automatically being signed up. It took me 3 phone calls to have it cancelled and refund my money.

I'll stick to lulu lemon :)

jk62
11/9/14

It's funny...I thought that the monthly program was very clearly stated. It didn't seem like "fine print". It just seemed clearly stated. Anyone slamming this program just needs to learn how to read for 30 seconds. (1)You sign up. (2) you get your first outfit half off (3) on the 1st if very month, they send you an email with some outfits picked for you. (4) by the 6th of the month, you can buy, opt to hit the SKIP MONTH button, or get charged 50 bucks (which just credits your account 50 bucks so that you can buy.

It's simple. The clothes are awesome and of wonderful quality. I have been telling ALL of my friends. If you think this is a scam then you just didn't take 30 seconds to read the boldly presented instructions.

kt31
11/8/14

Had a similar situation to most others. Signed up, ordered an outfit, thought I had read the fine print, received the lovely outfit. Happy customer. Until I got an email giving me additional time to skip my November outfit. The email was the first I had heard of skipping months. I even half signed up again with a different email to make sure I had not missed the fine print. The VIP membership information was not clear. My call to customer service to cancel was a bit frustrating but I was firm. The sales rep explained a lot more detail over the phone of how things work but I was already ticked with the lack of transparency from the beginning. I no longer trusted the company to continue giving them my business.

sandyk12
11/7/14

The worst and I let them know I was slamming them all over the internet and they are still charging my credit card and will not let me cancel. They never answer phone and say they cannot accept over email. I now cant stand Kate Hudson when I see her. Her lack of not caring what a business sponsored by her is shocking. Never gonna give her another movie cent from our family. They have 65.$ of my money they wont refund.

maggieh6
11/6/14

I love Fabletics! No offense, but all of you people complaining about the monthly fee-you need to read what you are getting yourself into. It is a GREAT deal. I like these pants more than Lulu and I like how you can choose inseams. These pants really hold and support and do an AMAZING job. I got a top with a built in bra and don't even think I will need a sports bra with it, which let me tell you, has NEVER happened!! I definitely recommend this line and signing up as a VIP. It's fun! :)

sallyt12
11/6/14

This is a total scam. I bought one outfit - which was fine, but did not realise that it was part of a monthly deal where you have to purchase every month. Surely it is illegal, or it should be. Outrageous. And they use Kate Hudson's name as a front.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

em3945
11/5/14

STAY AWAY! I signed up and had read the Ts&Cs but was then suprised I couldn't use the 44GBP credit against any item that was not 44GBP. I then received several sets of conflicting information, the free phone number is not freephone and had the worst customer service when trying to cancel, she just talked at me for ages whilst I repeated I wanted to cancel the account. AWFUL - RUN DON'T WALK....

Tip for consumers: Run away - don't do it, just go to a shop instead.....

helenw32
11/3/14

Be VERY careful - the site automatically signs you up to take money from you account each month.

I ordered one "outfit" which I was pleased with, fits well and well made and designed I really liked it, but I was very lucky that I bothered to read the leaflet that came with my delivery as I didn't realise when I ordered that I was subscribing to the monthly program that would take £44 (I think that was the amount) from my account each month unless you go in an select to "skip" that month. Total scam - why you would want a new outfit each month is beyond me.

Also the website is dodgy, you can't unsubscribe on the site and have to call and I couldn't use the "forgot password" link - tried several times, it told me it had sent me an email with a link to reset my password but never received the email.

Stay away unless you order one outfit and then call to unsubscribe immediatly

Tip for consumers: BE CAREFUL - automatically subscribes new users to a monthly service taking money out of your account each month for a new outfit

valeriep10
11/1/14

What a terrible site. You can't look at anything unless you enter your email - ugh, fine it didn't ask for last name/address/etc. But then it makes you a "member" oh, and you can't cancel unless you call a number on the east coast - I live in Hawaii, which is 6 hour difference. The chat people are worthless - they can't cancel you, they can't transfer you to anyone else. I don't really know what they do.

Tip for consumers: Go to the store and buy something.

skylerg
10/31/14

Fabletics is a great company with really affordable merchandise! On your first order you get an entire workout outfit for just $25 if you sign up for their VIP membership. All of the terms and conditions are clearly stated when you sign up. Don't be surprised by the $49.95 monthly fee, before you make your purchase they explain what the VIP membership means. Most reviews here rant about the monthly fee. Not Fabletics fault! The only reason they are angry about the fee is because they were dumb enough to sign up for something without taking the time to read what it is they are signing up for. Not Fabletics fault! I made a purchase and then decided to cancel my VIP membership because I knew I would forget to skip and month and didn't want to pay and customer service was great! It took less than two minutes on the phone and my membership was cancelled! The customer service agent was very pleasant and understanding and didn't badger me to keep my membership. I would recommend Fabletics!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print!

lisat51
10/30/14

The clothes themselves are fine. The designs are interesting and quality of fabrics good. What is not acceptable is the so called VIP membership they trick you into that results in recurrent monthly charges. I don't need that many work out outfits! Also, there isn't even enough variety in styles to have a membership- you are basically forced to buy every style if you keep the membership. Cancelling the membership is a pain- horrible customer service that obviously has a manual they're reading from so can't do a simple cancellation without reading you a bunch of crap about how you should keep the membership. And, they do have live chat, but after spending time giving them your information they tell you that they can't cancel a membership via chat- you have to call them. WASTE OF TIME!! Really a shame because I thought the clothes were nice. Not worth the hassle.

Tip for consumers: Beware of 'VIP' membership. The pricing looks great, but there is fine print. The initial deals aren's free.

pamb14
10/30/14

I had the most horrible experience and can not believe the better business bureau has not gotten on them. My 15 year old was mislead and confused the their hole "VIP" issue. I paid with my card for her order and could tell by the very fine print they were now going to charge my card automatically EVERY month. When I called to cancel the VIP status, they said they can only do it by talking to my daughter. I flipped and said "I am the adult, you took my credit card so I want to cancel it" They would not do it so I put my 11 year old other daughter on the phone who played by older daughter. It was crazy!
I can not believe people sign up to get their cards charged EVERY month and have the responsibility to cancel it. Not only that! To return, and not take an exchange, you pay $5.95 on top of it.

lilyk6
10/28/14

I am really appalled by this website and those who run it. The whole concept of becoming a VIP to save money is placed onto the customer very sneakily; I didn't see any box where I was offered the choice of this, it just appeared to me that suddenly I was a VIP (if there was a box disclosing this choice, it was made very unnoticeable, purposefully I believe, to trick consumers).

I received no email telling me I was a VIP, so I'm sure many others will be unaware of this and then later have £44 taken from their account... monthly.

Trying to cancel the VIP service was a pain, as I have no housephone, and can't ring the company from my mobile. I emailed 3 times asking to cancel my service and got the same reply each time, ignoring my message and just giving me generic info about the way the VIP service works.

The only way to skip a payment for the month is to login between the 1st and 5th of each month, a small timeframe, especially if you order on the 6th and then need to remember to cancel your order next month, or if you order around the end of the month and are unaware you are a VIP and quickly have £44 snatched from you.

Regardless of how good quality the clothing is, I don't believe a website should make money from taking advantage of it's customers... furthermore, their clothing is highly overpriced. So much, that the only time you would buy it was if you DID have such a high discount, but not at the price of £44 a month.

Tip for consumers: Be on the lookout for the VIP option at checkout, and make sure you are not a part of it!

kathleenh16
10/28/14

So very pleased! loved the quality of fabric (rivals Lululemon) the top is super soft...Love! I also love that I get to pick a new outfit each month (or skip a month). In my line of work I tend to LIVE in active wear. I love this business model. Can't wait to place my next order. When I went to this site and read reviews I was a bit taken back. Now that I have received my 1st order..I can't wait to place my next! So excited! Thank you! I LOVE the bra straps..so cute! the top super soft and the pants fit perfectly! I'm 5'5" and 140lbs. The clothes are perfect for the fitness classes I take, the running I do and..bonus... work!

juliah25
10/26/14

Not really a great deal for workout clothing. Many of the things are overpriced even with a "VIP" membership. I don't like that they automatically sign you up as a "VIP" and you have to call to cancel. This process was a pain in the butt. They try to offer anything they can to keep you! I understand they don't want to lose customers, but it was way too many offers and deals to keep me. It got really annoying.

Tip for consumers: Don't forget to cancel your membership if you don't want to keep paying $50 a month.

ninjad1
10/24/14

Really poorly made clothing. The 'VIP' price is probably the max they should charge. The fabric quality is disgusting and makes you sweat without doing any exercise! The jacket I got isn't lined and is really badly shaped. If I return anything I have to pay $5.95 per item to ship back and get a refund. Also, I now have to try and get out of this contract thing they sign everyone up to. I'm surprised Kate Hudson would put her name on this stuff. The pictures on the website look great, but it's so incredibly tacky.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. You'll find much better quality and lower price elsewhere (Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Target even!) without any secret membership nonsense.

db82
10/22/14

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! they have been charging me $50.00 a month unknowingly! This is such a scam. I bought one outfit for 29.97 as apart of their promotion only to find out they have been charging my card month to month. I am trying to get a refund. This is a SCAM!

Tip for consumers: DONT PURCHASE! STAY AWAY!

emmam42
10/21/14

When I placed my first order I saw the VIP conditions and didn't tick the box and paid postage instead. However the company still signed me up for their VIP membership without my permission. I contacted Paypal who arranged an immediate refund and I cancelled the pay plan they had set up via my PP account. This company is breaking consumer laws left right and centre and are hoping people will just cancel without trying to get a refund. My advice, forget going through them but contact your bank or paypal instead. They can cancel any payment plan AND get you a refund.
As for the clothes- nothing special and fairly cheap fabric. Not worth the money

indial1
10/21/14

Not yet recieved the product but I saw that i would need to pay £44 a month, and i think people just need to be more careful when buying online. It is clearly stated that this will be debited from your account, and obviously people just skim over it. Technically it is not a scam, and is well within its legal rights. I have just rang up to cancel my VIP Membership, and it was straightforward, with no hassle, and no waiting on the line as with some companies. So far I've had a good experience.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to read the small print

marilyns14
10/20/14

I also was taken by this company! They kept billing my credit card and never sent any outfits!! I finally realized what was going on and had my credit card block them. When you try to contact the company, they just ignore you. I just hope it is now cancelled since they can no longer bill my credit card.

rutha14
10/20/14

Worst experience ever. Customer service was absolutely atrocious. I have still yet to receive my order in the mail. They charge extra to ship to APO yet the method they use for shipping to APO addresses is archaic and they do not state that shipping method up front. Two months to receive an order is just unacceptable. What is even more unacceptable is the fact that their customer service wouldnt look into the tracking which showed my package hadnt even been shipped. I will discourage anyone from using them. This has been my worst experience ever with an unresponsive and unwilling company.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

acmem
10/16/14

What else can I say that everyone else hasn't said? Cheap product...totally sheer yoga pants (and no...I'm not delusional about the size I REALLY wear). I practice yoga 3-5 days per week and spend a bunch of cash on yoga clothes so I thought $50 a month for the VIP membership would actually be a savings in general over my occasional splurges on Lululemon. I love (sarcasm font) how you have to call to cancel and can't do so online. After reading other users experiences, I'm terrified that they'll send me another outfit and charge my card even though I cancelled and have a cancellation number. Ironically, I'm canceling because the products are made overseas and I want to support USA employment and workers. Turns out my fave athletic wear from Lululemon and Athletica are ALSO made overseas. Shopping for a new supplier of cool yoga wear and learning at the same time. Also ironically, I'm fairly certain the operator who (hopefully) handled my cancellation was very, very far from here and did not speak English well. She reminded me after canceling that I should, "Like" Fabletics on Facebook. Ummmm...I'm canceling...what part of canceling did you not understand? Final note: The advertisement DID say $25 for the first outfit and it turned out to be $50. I guess that's on me...should've known right then.

jessicab58
10/16/14

I like it seems everybody else has, has been sucked into this scam of a site!!! Checked my bank the other day to find £44 had been taken out! Worried I tried to figure out where it came from! Turns out it's from fabletics joining me to their vip membership!!!! Rang them up to cancel and get a refund and he cancelled but can't get any refund so now I have have to buy another outfit just to use my £44 up that had been put in credit on there website!!!! Never known anything like it!!!

tk13
10/16/14

It is disturbing if a group of thieves can label themselves as a "company" and get away with knowingly and intentionally stealing money. Someone in the legal field needs to look into putting a stop to the type of fraudulent, bad faith, unethical "business" strategies practiced by Fabletics. I have a very pro-business mind set, but a group of thieves does not qualify as a "company," and stealing money should never qualify as "doing business". If these tactics are not criminal, they are at least unconscionable and Fabletics needs to be disgorged of its"ill-gotten gains." STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES.

Tip for consumers: SCAM-letics.

leahz
10/15/14

Well. I ordered my first outfit which came to $44 instead of the $25. I did agree to the VIP program as it wouldn't let me continue without saying yes. I called customer service after making my purchase to cancel the VIP membership so I wouldn't be forced into remembering monthly to say no to an outfit picked for me in my email as I just want to try the clothes before I commit to monthly outfits. The lady I spoke with was so rude and refused to cancel my membership. After three requests to cancel she obliged. Asked for a confirmation # which she rattled off really fast and then hung up on me. I learned a few days later not only had they cancelled my membership but also my order and charged my credit card. It has been a nightmare dealing with them and only after contacting them on facebook, twitter and email finally got an answer back through facebook saying I had to deal wtih their customer service. I have disputed the charges with my credit card company as they are unwilling to refund my money for no product and cancelling my order. They are total scammers and I have told all my friends to stay away! I suggest everyone else do the same or you'll be dealt with rudely and charges made on your card and no product to show.

leilam5
10/14/14

This company is awful! A complete SCAM!!! I hope Kate Hudson realises how crap the company she has put her face to actually is!
Like everyone else I have ended up having £44 taken out of my account which they call 'credit' for me to use when I like... yes that is how my money works!!! I shouldn't have to use it with them!
I rang their customer services and spoke to two people who were not helpful at all!! They just read from a standard script and didn't speak to me about the issue I had!

I finally got them to cancel my membership but I am still trying to get my refund back!!
To make it even worse, the clothes are awful quality!!!

AWFUL AWFUL COMPANY!!!! AVOID!!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT

jaymed
10/12/14

Who needs a subscription to athletic gear? I mean a friendly reminder is nice but a lot of people purchased and did not read the fine prints. I saw it and called almost immediately to cancel. I am very turned off by the brand and the idea that Kate Hudson would participate in such tasteless business practices. Kate, I would venture to guess that people looking for a $25 outfit are not in the market for a $50/month subscription catered to their athletic wardrobe. Should we be reading everything we are agreeing to? Sure. But when you use Kate Hudson as the face of a company I can see where one could let their guard down.

marissas5
10/3/14

STAY AWAY!!! They are using Kate Hudson who I adore to sell horrible crappy products. And, the worst part is you have to pay a restocking fee is you want to return. Why bother when you can buy quality products and not deal with additional fees if you have to return. Bras have no support and pants are just plain UGLY. Stay away!!!!!

jills30
10/3/14

BEWARE! I took advantage of a 50% off sale of an outfit and unfortunately I didn't read the small print. By doing this I automatically became a VIP member, which means that if I don't order an outfit or "skip a month" I am charged a $50.00 credit! Had I not read the email they sent me today I would have been charged, not even knowing I was a member! This is such a sneaky business practice that I will never order from them again!

I ordered medium Norwalk tank top (the size I always wear) and when I tried it on it was very hard to get on, it had very little stretch. It fit once it was on but then it was very hard to get off. The top was much cuter in the photo, I will not be wearing it again.

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by 50% off deal unless you want to become a member and be obligated to buy an outfit every month or be charged a $50 credit.

bethw16
10/3/14

I am really impressed with the garments that I received from Fabletics, I am very tall so ordered the tall leggins and wow they fit like a glove, with a bit extra length, which is what I wanted, may I point out I am just under 6 foot. The leggins are so comfy and so is the sports bra, the tshirt is also a wonderful fit. And I am extremely impressed that all 3 of these items cost me only £22! What a bargain for such wonderful garments.
On the downside, the monthly payments thing did throw me, when reading these reviews AFTER I had ordered my products I became worried, but I rang up the company straight away and asked to cancel my membership, and they did it, with some hassle, they did try to get me to stay, but I was adamant that I wanted to cancel my membership and after about 10 minutes they did so for me.
Overall, I would recommend this website to people, the quality of the products is great, they're very comfy and well priced. BUT make sure you read the small print, and to cancel your VIP membership, which you get automatically when you sign up unless you want to pay the £50 odd a month.

Tip for consumers: READ THE SMALL PRINT

stephs7
10/3/14

This is a complete scam. I have now been charged twice since I've tried to cancel. I have not received any of the clothing. I have received a confirmation number for cancelling which means nothing as they have not followed through with cancelling my payments.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the fine print. I didn't realize it was a subscription.

tamaraf
10/1/14

The order itself came in and the product was fine, it is of good quality and has unique features. The process beforehand was a big issue. The system that is set up where you can 'opt out' of the monthly payments is not executed with the best interest of the customer in mind, which made me feel taken advantage of and scammed in a way. It's not easy to remember that you have 5 days before you're charged $50. I was charged for 5 months that were never used, and when talking with Customer Service to try to remedy this I was treated as if I were a nuisance, and told I could use those points for outfits. Look, it's a great service to have $50 to get specially priced outfits, but who buys $50 worth of work out clothes EVERY month? Obviously someone who can afford to pay full price anyway. I would never recommend this company because of the customer service experience alone. The clothes and deals are great, and opting out is a good option but people have lives and other bills and can't be expected to remember with no reminder email whatsoever. My power bill, yea, I am going to remember I didn't pay that one. Athletic wear? Of course it might slip someone's mind that that they decided to sign up for this expensive and money sucking experience. <br><br>In the conversation with the customer service rep, I had to fight to finally get only 3 of my 5 months back. I had to stand up for myself, and continue explaining my problem, with being made to feel that I have greatly inconvenienced the company. Of course they could give me all 5 months, they just didn't want to. I ordered this order only because I couldn't get the other $100 back!! If a customer is dissatisfied and was clearly unaware/had forgotten an ongoing program that exists to BENEFIT the customer, this customer is clearly distressed over the amount taken out, and offers solutions, and you still don't listen to their concerns and go out of your way to ensure that they will come back again and their concerns are met, that is extremely poor customer service. This comes from someone who works Customer Service, and I get treated similarly (very poorly) by customers daily as I try to assist them in finding a solution, so I would like to NOT be treated that way when dealing with other customer service reps. That $100 I lost was a big deal to me, I don't just have $100 to throw out. So, the clothes are great but I didn't need them at all and actually really needed the situation properly remedied. I will wear them and when people ask about if Fabletics is a good company, I will be very honest in my reply that they should not use this company for the reasons I have explained. If a company is not existing for the customers who keep it running then it is going to be running on empty.

Just know that if you goof up and forget that you signed up for monthly payments (not everyone is Type A and on top of something as insignificant as work out clothing), you aren't going to be treated well and their customer service department will not go out of their way to ensure that you are taken care of. If there had been an attempt to show kindness and understanding it would have gone a very long way. Forgetfulness is not stupidity, especially not when caring for your customers. Trust me, I get way bigger doozies than this on the daily.

Tip for consumers: Just know that if you goof up and forget that you signed up for monthly payments (not everyone is Type A and on, you aren't going to be treated well and their customer service department will not go out of their way to ensure that you are taken care of.

bob1617
9/30/14

Fabletics is a complete scam. Products are of poor quality and if you do not purchase their crap product or forget to skip the cycle you automatically get charged $49.95. The products never change, basically you are have to purchase the same crappy product over and over again just in a different color. For the price and quality go to Marshals, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack or any other discount store where you can purchase a quality outfit and for less. Just check out Fabletics from month to month and you can see that their products are always the same. When you are a member and log in the prices change as does the availability of products. This company is a total scam after your first $25 outfit cancel your account immediately otherwise you'll be obligated to purchase crap.

jenniferm86
9/29/14

THIS IS NOT A SCAM like the others claim! Great program with clearly defined dealines to cancel your monthly outfit (that is greatly price, btw),
Awesome, quality pants...compete with Lululemon fabric. Sports bras are a little light and the lack inventory can be a $#*! but these will both only get netter with time.
Do not regret signing up at all!

sofiah2
9/28/14

I don't understand why so many are complaining. It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. You must opt out between the 1st and 5th of every month to avoid the member charge, that or go ahead and purchase something to get the VIP member advantage pricing. Have to treat it like a bill due every month you have to remember to purchase or opt out. In addition, a person doesn't have to join VIP. Buyers see the discount and never stop to think what the catch might be. I don't personally think it's a good business model as the membership advantage isn't enough for me to take on the risk of forgetting and basically being forced to buy something, but that's my choice as a consumer. Fabletics is completely legitimate. Consumers need to take on more responsibility on their end.