US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yogig

Call customer service and cancel your membership but don't blame the company for your lack of common sense. (in 144 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 104 reviews)

sarahm161

Can't believe Kate Hudson is associating herself with this. (in 87 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ritam35
4/29/16

What an awful way to do business my daughter was conned she did not understand what VIP meant re monthly cost she is so upset as was saving for her gap year. She will never do business with this company again and will tell all her friends at the gym not to touch them.
I called and explained the situation she is just 18 and did not realise what she was agreeing to, or that con artists like this exist they agreed to canceled her membership but would not refund the £44.00 even when i said could we return the leggings she bought. She cried all night as only has a part time job and this money is a lot to her, she would never have signed up if was clear on the web site that they would be taking £44.00 a month. I am very disappointed Kate your a con artist how could you use your name, this is such a terrible way to do business

haileyg1
4/26/16

I bought a sports bra from Fabletics and it arrived really fast. It fits me perfectly and is SUPER comfortable and cute! Personally I wouldn't buy anything else on the site, the clothes are kinda weird looking and the bathing suits are really not my style, but the sports bras are cute! Will probably be ordering more!

wilmac3
4/23/16

Kate Hudson is obviously on some sort of ego trip trying to sell these pathetically ugly uotfits.Only an 78 year old would wear

carolynr23
4/22/16

Good quality

cindyd13
4/22/16

Kate Hudson advertised her new company Fabletics.com on several morning shows. She had a deal 3 month ago where you could get a T shirt and stretch pant for 25.00. So I ordered it because I had to go to U of M Hospital. You could only pick certain things. When it arrived. The white T was see thru. The pants keep falling down. I did not take the tag off. My husband had someone come into his bank and had a charge for 49.95 from Fabletics which was FRAUD -and reported as so. A week later I got a charge for 49.95. My husband called them at 10:00pm mad. He wanted it refunded NOW. I filled out the survey card how I felt about the clothes. We were on the phone a hour and sent the clothes back.
I waited 5 days nothing. I looked up their website. It says 49.95 all over the add for a outfit. But on the last page hidden with other things you have already read. They will keep taking 49.95 out of your account for prior use. Even if you purchase a 15.00 item.
I called my bank's FRAUD department. They also found another charge from the month prior. So they took 100.00. They hide their name in the middle on the statement. Most companies are on the right.

IF YOU BUY FROM THEM. YOU WILL BE CHARGED A MONTHLY FEE....,..,THEIR AUTOMATED PHONE SAYS YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.

I have been in Finance several years and this is a first. I am contacting BETTER BUSINESS ASSOCIATES for people that don't catch this.

I do not think too much of KATE HUDSON for endorsing this behavior.

jt87
4/20/16

To all here who have contributed your experiences with this company, the following Buzzfeed article highlights the scammy business history of the Co-CEOs Don Ressler and Adam Goldenberg http://www.buzzfeed.com/sapna/justfab-the-billion-dollar-startup-with-a-dark-past#.nkaxadwd2E.

sharons131
4/17/16

Far too many people here clearly didn't read what they were getting into. I got my email every month telling me what my "new outfits" were. I knew I had to tell them I was deferring or whatever, in order to not get charged. And I wasn't. Easy peasy. I have ordered from here 2 or 3 times, got a shirt and pants for my husband too. We're happy with the products, they fit well, they're made well, they look nice. But I don't need this much workout gear or lounge style clothes, so while it was annoying to have to call a phone number to cancel, I did just that. Of course they tried to woo me with more points but I kindly declined and my "VIP" membership is no more.

If you're not paying attention to your email or your credit card statement, don't blame them - blame yourself for not reading and not reviewing your CC statements. It's not fine print - it's pretty clear straight away.

elliec17
4/17/16

i didn't even know i signed up for 'vip account' and they charged me £44 a month for nothing! such a joke.

horrified

jackier45
4/15/16

Fabletics is a "subscription" shopping website where you must sign up as a VIP member where your credit card is billed $49.95/month for shopping... As long as you do your research and REALISE what you're signing up for, it's not a big deal -- or a scam. There are def pros and cons though...

The Good:
- You can "skip" any (or every) month if you want and your card won't be charged (just have to set a reminder and do it by the 4th).
- If you forget to skip the month, you don't lose the money... You just have $49.95 (credit) to spend on clothes.
- The tights/capris are very decent quality for the price while other items are okay.
- The reviews are pretty detailed and include what size each reviewer ordered.
- You earn points to spend on little items.
- Free shipping as long as you spend a certain amount.

The Bad:
- Shipping is slow (especially when you've been spoiled by Amazon)
- Stock seems to run low a lot
- Almost every item I've purchased says to hand wash... YEAH RIGHT! lol (but everything has come out of the wash just fine).
- Apparently customer service isn't the best (I personally don't have any experience with them).

The Ugly:
- Misleading marketing - My first outfit was not $25 and you only get free shipping when you spend a certain amount.
- When you forget to skip a month and have $49.95 credit to spend, you're not allowed to combine that credit with any promotions (such as $30 off when you spend $100) even though that $49.95 "credit" is money you spent.
- You can't apply your $49.95 credit toward a shopping bag containing less than $49.95... So basically you have to either spend 50 bucks or nothing at all.

Bottom Line:
It's cute clothes with pretty good quality.... If you're a savvy shopper who knows what you're signing up for, never returns anything or calls customer service (like me), and doesn't believe anything you see on TV then it's a good way to always look cute while working out or lounging around without breaking the bank. Overall I'm satisfied with Fabletics.

jom78
4/14/16

I cancelled my account in March from VIP and also asked to unsubscribe from fabletics...... and was then billed again in April. I have called them and the customer service was rubbish.....I have lost £44 which they will not refund! Do not sign up with this company!

noney11
4/13/16

Crooked company. Scam all the way. Bought from the site, then found out they were charging my card 50 buck per month. Nothing "VIP" about it. You eventually pay for it. Will never purchase from here again...especially after having to cancel my card.

avrilr1
4/12/16

I have just received my first order and the quality of the material, the fit and the comfort is amazing. Love the quality of the clothing and I would recommend it to anyone.

julial34
4/12/16

This is second time they have taking £120 out of mt account even though asked them to stop last time. Its a big $#*!in con, so angry.

jenniferj91
4/11/16

Bought an outfit, it was alright. Nothing to write home about. Then I realized they were charging my card $50 per month for not buying anything. Very crooked business model. Nothing "free" about the. Rewards membership. Stay away.

irenew10
4/9/16

I purchased some tops about 5mths ago & made. Sure not too become a vip member as wanted to see what the products were like before committing. I was not happy with the bra tops, the padding was not sewn in, just moved around esp after u washed them where u ended trying to adjust them & would give up in the end and pull them out, very frustrating. So I was glad I never became a member, But I checked my bank account just recently & found large amounts taken out off my account each month?? The bank traced it to this company!! I was soo angry, contacted them straight away and demanded my money's be refunded which was nearly $450 Aust, they tried to make it out that it was my fault & joined the vip list which I never did & if I did why was there different amounts of money takin out off my account, 1 mth $80 next month $120??? She could not help me out with that Q, then she put me on hold for nearly 20mins. They now have agreed to do the refund & I will not be a Vip, which I never was in the first place...its been 1week & my refund still has NOT gone back into my account yet.
This company needs to be stopped, I know the Uk r looking into sueing the company, I have made sure to use FB to warn people about them also in Australia, there were people that didnt know either like me & have been checking their accounts, 2 people had nearly over $1000 taken out in the course of a year!!

katm24
4/8/16

I ordered from them because their ad was enticing. I got my outfit in the mail in a decent amount of time and the quality of clothes is really nice. However, after you make a purchase, you're automatically a 'VIP Member', where they use your banking information to take out roughly 67 CAD from your account each month which goes towards credits for their site. I tried calling to cancel this membership because I never realized that I signed up for this. They gave me this huge speech, most of which I couldn't understand because they spit out all of this information to beat around the bush and not solve your problem. After multiple times of being cut off by their consultant, I finally asked for a refund and she said that it would be in my account within a few days. So I didn't end up getting a refund, and a month later, I got charged the same 67 CAD from my account. I thought by this point my membership was cancelled, which it clearly wasn't. So I had to call once again to get this solved. Hopefully I get my money back. I just can't stand that they are able to take money from your account without your full consent and hire people who are unable to solve your problem. Please don't shop here, spend the money and go to lululemon. At least they won't steal your money.

aurav
4/7/16

Got tricked to sign to the vip club so I won't pay delivery charges, when I bought my first out fit , 1 month later £-44 on my account , that's how much it cost to be vip member so you won't pay for delivery.

katherineg17
4/6/16

I bought an outfit as part of the promotion in January, and made sure I opted out of the VIP membership so I wasn't charged monthly. Found out today I was a member against my wishes. Not surprisingly I was raging but when I called I was picked up immediately and after a quick try to keep me on board (unsurprising really) the refunded all my money straight away by a polite and professional girl named Jackie. The outfit originally was not great, wouldn't recommend anyway and the fact that you need a membership to buy clothes is ridiculous and I'm not surprised people have been caught out. Even myself who actually opted out of VIP at the beginning. I am grateful that they sorted it so quickly and professionally though so I'm happy with that at least.

nancyc102
4/6/16

This company is a total scam. With my first order I was made a "member" . Going forward a charge was made to my account for months....something like 45.00. I called company, I had a very hard time getting a refund.
I received a so called credit towards future purchases...which I have been unable to use successfully.

ms270
4/5/16

This company just wants to rip you off! Don't be fooled by Kate Hudson being their spokeswoman and their cute clothing designs - this company is NOT conducted honestly. I've been part of VIP Membership type websites before (ex. AdoreMe) so the concept isn't new to me, but I NEVER got an email at the beginning of the month showing me my options to shop or decline! So next thing you know I've been automatically charged - and somehow THAT notification email came through (just not the one giving me the option to decline spending money - sketchy right)? I even sent in a help request describing my inability to get the monthly notification email on their website but never heard a peep. So now I'm stuck with an "outfit" or 40 credits or something confusing to shop with on my account to use that I've been charged for - it's not even a direct sum of money to spend (i.e. I've been charged $49.95, I should have $49.95 to spend but instead they use these numerical credits which equals one outfit or 1 piece by itself, don't get me started on how confusing their pricing is). So by now it's a new month and I haven't gotten a notification email for THIS month either and I even try logging into my account to just manually shop or skip there, but there's NOTHING about my monthly timeline on my account! Like, there should clearly be a button when I log in that says "Shop or Skip This Month" (AdoreMe does this really well). So at this point I'm done and I want to just end my "VIP membership", but is there an easy online way to do that? Nope. I have to call in and talk to a lady who is very painfully obviously in a foreign call center reading off a script. I manage to make it clear I want to quit and she says "Okay have another chance I will escalate to manager so you can stay"... NO! I WANT TO JUST END IT! I finally make this clear to her and she hilariously throws in some random script language about "more items to checkout in your profile" or something. Anyways, hopefully I have now been unsubscribed but I will carefully check my credit card statement this month to be sure. The clothes themselves are in cute styles, but overpriced. And the VIP trick is not worth it. This company is so dishonest!

lilyl37
4/5/16

They catch you with the first outfit for $25, but the outfits that are $25 aren't even worth $10, so you pay extra for what you really want.
Here is my experience: I got my outfit, 2/3 items did not fit even though i used the sizing chart.
I exchanged the items online for a bigger size and a different color, but to only be sent the same exact size and the same exact color.
I called for a refund of the two items, and to cancel my account and demand the money that was "promised" the credit i had once the account was cancelled.
IT NEVER HAPPENED. as if I spoke to no one.

This company is a joke. As a business major, I am applaud that this even made it on the market. It must be nice to be a rich celebrity, not need investors and scam everyone. If you're gonna claim to be affordable, at least do that, and if you're gonna suck as a whole, then let people drop from the membership.... signing up once, is as if you're signed up for life.

STAY FAR AWAY! put those 50 bucks to Victoria secret or something with much better quality and customer service. I've never been so infuriated by a retail company. With all the competition out there, you need to either be cheap or have great customer service, not lack in both.

I hope this company goes bankrupt and fails.

allisons44
4/4/16

I often find myself with all of my yoga/running pants dirty in the hamper, so I thought it'd be a good idea to try out this Fabletics thing and get some affordable, good quality workout clothes. As an adult who's dealt with shopping "deal" scams before, I was wary of their business model, and a little concerned that I would forget to "skip" when I decided not to buy an outfit, and since I read about how difficult it is to cancel the VIP membership. I went for it anyway because I couldn't resist $25 for that first outfit. I really like the outfit, the bra and pants were great quality and the shirt was just ok. I received an email the second month reminding me to buy or cancel and outfit, so I "skipped" the month and wasn't charged. This morning I bought my last VIP outfit, and then I called and cancelled. Website clearly states you have to call 1-844-Fabletics to cancel, I called, requested a cancellation case number to confirm, and then received a confirmation email. Not so hard, guys. I say the best way to deal with companies with predatory practices like this is to USE THEM RIGHT and cancel, get your money's worth and get out :)

donnat57
4/4/16

After 8 months of tracking, calling, yelling and finally getting a new credit card...I FINALLY got a credit for $299!! I'm still confused about one thing: If I originally ordered from one account...how on earth did they gain access to 2 of my other accounts? Isn't that illegal? I called my credit card company, my bank and spoke to them about my daughter's account. They somehow gained access to 2 separate accounts they never had in the first place. Like...what?? Kate: really? I will NEVER recommend Fabletics to anyone! What does she care though. She is shrugging off the bad reviews all the way to the bank. As long as she is getting paid what does she care...right?

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware

pierres23
4/4/16

The only thing you can do is buying something for the credits they created, have them ship it and than cancel your credit card. Don't call them before or complain just take the loss and buy something. That is what I did. I liked their stuff but giving you gifts with your own money is absolutely NOT DONE. I called fabletics spain and cancelled my vip membership easy because they can't charge me anymore. They tried to get me back in just to get my creditcard details but NO WAY.

jd152
3/31/16

Thank you for the warning. I will stay away from these scam artists.

merh
3/30/16

I was an early adopter of Fabletics because the clothes looked really cute and comfortable. Instead, they were ill-fitting. I returned several items and was told I would get a refund. I believed what I was told but it turns out I was never given the refund. I have tried for months to get the refund. Each time, the rep tells me it has been refunded. When I point out there is no refund on my credit card, they insist that I give them my bank information so they can fax my bank. I told them this was a credit card transaction and they still ask for bank info. And they then lie and give me a fake transaction number to provide to the credit card company to get the refund. The credit card company had never heard of this. Fabletics is an absolute ripoff.

amandal81
3/30/16

I really liked the clothes until I was upgraded to a VIP account. Suddenly I started receiving emails saying something like 'congratulations, you have a credit of $49.95 in your account. Enjoy spending it.' I thought it was strange to have a credit, especially one that was marketed as a gift. And then I realized that they were debiting my bank account with a recurring monthly charge and then congratulating me on having money to spend. Best way to lose any customer loyalty? Take money out of my account without my permission and then congratulate me on the 'credit' that just 'appeared' in my VIP account. And best of all? When I called to cancel the membership and demand a refund for the unauthorized charge, I was told everything was canceled and the refund was processed. It's been 3 weeks and there has been no refund. Does Kate Hudson know how poor this business model is?

stellal14
3/29/16

PLEASE DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A HARD TIME? STOP ORDERING FROM FABLETICS!!!!!

I have ordered a pair of running trousers for 17 pounds. I have received the item and paid for it. Few weeks later I went through my bank account when I realized that 44 pounds were taken off from my bank account. I spoke with a member of staff at Fabletics, who informed me that I have joined to be a VIP member. I clearly haven't join to be a member, as this was only an one off occasion I wanted to buy something from Fabletics. I have claimed my money back and I have been told that there is no way, that my money will be returned to my account. Please read the reviews before you shop! It says a lot about the company. I CAN'T BELIEVE that this company can get away with ripping off people.

katet28
3/27/16

I purchased a 'set' of clothing from fabletics in June 2015 for roughly AU$37. I thought it was a bargain! Not until last week when I was going through my bank statements did I realise they have been taking money out of my account since June 2015! It equated to AU$646.89! I can't believe this. I've just gotten off the phone to fabletics.com to cancel my membership and get a full refund as I did not knowingly sign up to spend approx. $70 a month on emails that went straight to my spam/junk folder! The man cancelled my membership right away and said that I would be fully reimbursed after I argued the point that it was a scam and I had been robbed. Allegedly I will be reimbursed, however they were not able to send an email with a confirmation of this and a reference number... So only time will tell. However, I have lodged a transaction dispute with my bank too.

DON'T USE FABLETICS.COM!

hannaha11
3/25/16

My mum ordered me a pair of leggings and a matching top from Fabletics.I disliked the outfit so we decided to cancel the order around 10-15 minutes later.We found nothing on the website so we called customer service and the man insisted that our oder was already on its way.We found this pathetic as we only ordered it less than 15 minutes ago.He refused to cancel the order and said that we would have to send the parcel back.Online it says that each package takes a certain amount of days to be dispatched,however he seemed convinced that this wasn't the case.Not only will we have to wait for it to arrive but we will then have to send it back,and wait for our money to be refunded.Please do not use this company,there costumer service is $#*! and they talk to you like a child.The only reason I gave it a star is because you have to choose a rating.

ilzep
3/23/16

Unwanted membership that leeds to EUR 49.95 charge on your account every month.
No product, no useful information, but you keep on paying.

chloew10
3/21/16

So being a teenager I went through a phase of joining the gym and wanted cute looking outfits....so I went to Fabletic's. Thought it was a good idea until such times as they starting taking £44 out of my account each month. This time i called and asked them to cancel my account. Though it was fine to which they refunded me 3 months worth of £44 (equaling £132) which was good of them. 6 months after 'cancelling' my account another lot of £44 has been taken from my account, to which i called and was told that i didn't actually cancel my account only freezed it. When asked if i could have a money back, they just said 'we can only refund once' - bull$#*!. They have taken money from me and didn't even give it back. It is a rip off. Never ever recommend it to anyone. Bloody daylight robbery.

STRONG WORD: Do not use then as they will rip you off!

christinec62
3/20/16

This company sucks I've tried to cancel it a hundred times. It's a pain in the ass. I have member credits that I can't use because I deactivated the membership. So to use them you have to reactivate your membership. I just gave this crappy company 50 bucks now that is useless. Don't join this program. Their clothing is middle of the road at best. Beware.

lauram162
3/19/16

Extremely low quality and ridiculous customer service. I could say I wouldn't suggest this site to my worst enemy, but I'm pretty vindictive, so really, I would. And then I would just laugh and laugh!

cassidyl1
3/18/16

Lulu Lemon will cost you less in the long run. Such an f'n hassle!! Such a POS site. No way to get your money back or cancel orders. I was charged and credited $49.99 which is closer to $70.00 Canadian. Went to use my credits and couldn't?? I want to spend my money how I f'n please!! So I ordered pants and bra in order to use my credits, but instead was charged in full! So I've now spent $140.00 on $#*! I didn't want in the first place? Now what? How do I spend my credit. I do t want to spend another dime on this stupid site. Also leggings I did buy when I first got sucked in, have an ugly seam right down the middle of the crotch and makes it look like camel toe. Don't sign up for this $#*!!! Nothing but regret!!

rhondaf17
3/18/16

What the hell is this site? All kinds of ridiculous prices that don't even make any sense whatsoever. I just want to use a gift card my mom gave me and I can't even do that without some bait and switch. Forget it.

st12372
3/17/16

DONT DO IT !!!!! they keep charging you and then when you go to use your credit they limit HOW YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN MONEY !!! you cant use all of your credits on one order ! very sneaky !!! cost me a fortune to use my credits !!!!

caitlint3
3/16/16

I was suckered into the Fabletics scheme early on. Every month since then I've skipped. Last month I forgot to skip, so they charged me $49.95 and I can use that money as a credit- or so I thought. Since I've paid them I figured hey, might as well buy something. I didn't buy a whole outfit, just a bra because that's all I really need. Turns out my own money can only be used towards a full outfit, so that bra was taken out of my checking account. Ok, I thought, I'll just cancel the order. THERE'S NO WAY TO CANCEL AN ORDER. When I saw that I knew I was done. It's such a joke. Do not join them, they are a freaken scam.

narmeens
3/15/16

I have tried to cancel my automatic payments twice now and the first time it was not clearly explained to me. The second time the consultant was better and explained I can not stop my automatic payment and keep the credits that I have. I have to use the credits before they can stop the automatic payments. Apparently there is no way for them to stop the payments other than to close your account which means you lose your credits. I already paid for them so they should be mine to keep and use whenever I want. Their cancellation policy is not clearly stated anywhere. This is the dumbest set up I have ever encountered.

michellev26
3/15/16

As most of you know fabletics advertises big time on Facebook. I got suckered in by the cute styles and the price. The capris I ordered where so cute but after two hours wearing it the color turned the white parts to light blue in the crotch area. It stained permanently. This is Very cheap clothing if the colors will bleed just by wearing it a few hours. I called to cancel my VIP membership that I had no idea I signed up for. Customer services was more about keeping me VIP then making every effort to give me an option to replace the pants or give me my money back. I'm very disappointed that Kate Hudson has her name to this. I would think she would read these reviews and try to get out of whatever sad business deal this would be.

clairee11
3/14/16

I was completely ripped off. I thought it was a great company to buy some cute, quality workout clothes BUT I WAS WRONG. It is a scam and I am PISSED that they would charge me money for myfirst outfit that I bought on sale for presidents day. So mad. No one ever buy from fabletics!

lexyg
3/14/16

You are lured in by this "Half price first outfit" deal, and become a VIP, sounds good no? I personally didn't know why I'd been made a VIP but thought as a first time buyer I was simply getting my first outfit free to encourage me to but from their company. I checked my bank account last night and they've taken £44 from me, two months after they've taken money from me for an actual order I placed; I hadn't placed any since. I call in and explain why I'm rather angry about this random sum of money they've taken from me. Turns out if you choose the "half price first outfit" option, they take £44 off you the next month as part of your "VIP membership" as a credit for their store i.e. you can only spend it on their stuff and you can't get your money back even though this was not and is not made clear when you go through the initial process of buying your first outfit. They only inform you in the small print of your first Order confirmation, so watch out for this because they'll take £44 off you and not give it back. That's 10% of my student loan gone for this month. Not impressed at the lack of information supplied about this ridiculously high membership fee when you actually sign up, and they only tell you in small print at the bottom of an order confirmation email? Surely not? But yes, this is how sneaky they are and I wish I didn't have to buy from them again but may as well because they won't give me my money back anyway. They must make millions doing this, sneaky sneaky company.

kaitline1
3/13/16

Absolutely awful company. They have charged me multiple times after I have specifically gone in and "skipped the month." When I called to cancel it he woman all but refused to cancel my account, resulting in a horrible conversation in which I had to eventually hang up. I'm going to try calling back tomorrow because I just got another charge. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephp6
3/13/16

Similar to most of the posts on here, I did not realize I was being charged monthly until 3 months in and was out the money for those 3 months. I have been waiting to get rid of this membership - of course you can't opt out online, you have to waste your time on the phone speaking to people who can't help you. I have been trying to use my remaining credits so I can cancel this membership, and I can't because THERE ARE NEVER ANY SIZES AVAILABLE!!! I have also used the online chat service, and after waiting for 10-15 minutes for someone to come online, I have been cut off with a 'chat session has now ended. Thank you for using' before I even had a chance to ask my questions. TERRIBLE customer service. What makes it worse is that Fabletics went from charging in CAD to charing in USD, which, for all of us Canadians, is a significant difference at the moment with the Canadian dollar being down so much. I wanted to like this company and their clothing, but I absolutely do not recommend it to anyway and have suggested to several interested friends to stay away.

bitah
3/13/16

The quality and the style of their clothing is decent but their business strategy is so filthy. they basically just want to make money of you in every way possible. Their system is extremely sneaky. Basically, once you become a member (which you automatically become if you buy ANYTHING from them online and you will be notified after). Once you become their member, you have to go on their website and 'skip a month' for every month you don't want to shop from them. If you forget to do that each month, they will punish you by charging your credit card. Basically for EVERY month you don't want to shop there you have to let them know. If you miss, they don't even have the decency to pay you back even for that month even if you lost your internet connection or something. you know why? because they make $#*! load of money this way so they don't have to beg the costumers to stay...sneaky isn't it? plus now that you have already paid you are probably tempted to stay their member so you can use the credits you FORCEFULLY received to buy their products and that's more business and advertisement for them! DON'T fall into this trap. Don't support them. This is stealing... of course legally, because everything is stated in their terms of use with in font size 2.

clairc11
3/11/16

Just now caught this. Ordered one outfit last year and they started to charge me monthly $50 which racked up to over $600 for NOTHING. Please do not order from here. Once they get your credit card they won't stop charging.

milanak1
3/11/16

I ordered from Fabletics once about a year ago. First off, yeah the clothes are cute BUT the quality sucks. Kate Hudson is a liar and my whole outfit shrunk in one wash. Of course when I signed up I was unaware of having to spend or 'skip' a month. I completely forgot about this, having not received ANY emails until this month, I checked my account and found out my credit card has been CHARGED $549.75!!!! I called to cancel and of course I couldn't understand the 'consultant' very well. She said she would refund me for up to 5 months which is about $249US (Im in Canada) and that I should use the remaining credit. I'm not interested in ordering more crap from this place. I called back and spoke to a different consultant who was extremely annoying who said "ohhhhh that might be a problem" when I said I wanted to cancel. She switched my membership account to a guest account so I'll no longer be charged every month. I requested for my credit card and address to be removed from my account but of course I have to wait to be refunded and will have to call for a third time and waste my time talking to these $#*!s. Unlike other websites that allow you to unsubscribe/cancel by just using their website, noooooo you have to waste 20min on the phone with an idiot who doesn't care about your best interest, they just try to reel you in again. Avoid ordering from this place at all costs. IGNORE THE COMMERCIALS AND FACEBOOK ADS!!

rebeccas95
3/11/16

VIP programme: Fabletics apparently do not think it is odd that their customer journey to purchase results in several people accidentally subscribing to a monthly purchasing plan. (Resulting in users subscribing to a £44 a month service the neither desire nor can afford. (The fact that the user wanted pay the cheaper price, I think really speaks volumes on this point!). These accidental sign up complaints seem to happen only too frequently and the complaints keep flooding in. Stay away folks!

monas21
3/11/16

I signed up for a VIP membership to get my first outfit for $25. After placing order, I was charged $79 for my first "outfit." When I called about it, I was told it is only the first "item" not "outfit" that is $25. Second, they are always out of the items or in the colors that you want. If you want an outfit that you see on tv, forget it, or at least in that color. Also, I just learned if you don't opt out by the 5th of the month then you are automatically charged $49.95 per month. Fabletics is a total scam and a rip-off.

kb97
3/10/16

I ordered an outfit which I thought was half price which turned out not to be... that didn't bother me that much. However, I looked at my bank account a few weeks later and there was money debited and credited a few times then 2 debits because I apparently signed up for VIP which debits from your account every month (49.95us). I called to cancel and they tried so much to have me not cancel. They eventually say they will credit the exact conversion back into my account.... which I had to break down to them over and over again. Then of course they don't credit the correct amounts.... Because of the conversions they say Canadian to American. They say there isn't anything they can do about it. I usually don't get upset about a little difference but this is just B.S!!!!! They shouldn't even get a dollar from anyone for free.... especially with the poor customer service and VIP scam. FYI I immediately cancelled and requested a new card when I saw all the debits from my account. THUMBS DOWN!!!!! They don't even get 1 star rating from me

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Fabletics