US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

latressaj

Wish me luck with customer service if that happens (in 70 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 46 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 39 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sk241
3/27/15

They never let you out of your monthly contract-and no ability to speak to a person and no way to leave a message. Truly a scam company

krism32
3/20/15

The quality of the clothing is great. The problem I have is that the clothing runs too small so when you go to order a medium there are out of stock on nearly all items. Being a VIP member I want to order every month but I can't order anything! So frustrating. Also, clothing color options are limited, mainly pinks and purples. Can a girl get some reds, greens, and oranges. Needs more variety.

michelleb93
3/19/15

I think they have a very good product, but that is negated by the extremely poor customer service. I signed up for the VIP service, and except for the 1st month, have not been able to get anything I wanted. I check each month as soon as I get the email notification that the outfits are ready to view, and EVERY month on the 1st the are already SOLD OUT! Also their delivery time is slower than molasses in February. All this leads to "Good product, but NO THANKS!"

kristyc2
3/18/15

After buying my first outfit, I found a charge from fabletics less than 2 weeks later...which I found out was a monthly charge for being a member. If I would have known this in the first place, I would never even bought an outfit. I called the number listed on the website for membership canceling which led to a number with an automated recording that said "this number has not been assigned". I finally was able to cancel my membership by getting the correct phone number from using the websites online chat. Instead of refunding my money they gave me store credit, which I don't want. Horrible experience and horrible business. The whole thing is a complete scam, there should be no fine print when becoming a member and buying clothes.

megant11
3/17/15

I have also been a victim of this. Like any other girl or woman desperate for gym clothes that fit I was so surprised at the offers that were available but recently after installin internet banking I spotted I had been charged £40 each month for an outfit I hadn't even brought! Absolute joke. There was a comment below about "reading fine print" never in my life time have I had to read "fine print" to buy clothes it just shouldnt have to happen. I tried to cancel my membership but am still awaiting a reply. Maybe they should mark up their so called "vip memberships" clearly and prevent their customers falling into a false sense of security. If I was Kate Hudson I would feel ashamed to have my face as the cover.
Sincerely,
A loyal but now pissed off ex customer.

lindab118
3/17/15

I have been a member for 3 months. I think the quality of the merchandise is good for the VIP price, however, the service is really bad. In my last order, I got a confirmation email of the items that I ordered. When the order arrived, one of the items was missing. There was nothing about it in the package. I waited a couple of days to see if another package was coming. Nothing.
I called their "customer service" number to get a status and they told me that the item was out of stock. They clearly have an issue with their inventory systems. They also have a problem with their phone support. The lady who answered the call said that I should keep checking back and order it later. I asked her why I should order anything else if what is confirmed is not really available. If they had good service, they would let me know that the item is back ordered and they will notify me when it is available again. Then she told me that the best way to order is to get on the phone and get someone to confirm that what I want is available! How many times do I have to try and buy something?

If they really want to grow this business and make it successful they need to hire someone from Zappos or Lands End or LLBean to make their operation something that is STANDARD in today's ecommerce world.

They also need to teach their service staff to address the client's issue and not just explain how their process is working when it clearly does not serve the needs of the client. Really bad.

bridgetg1
3/16/15

I was a member for three months. Everything cute in sizes xsmall, s and medium was sold out every time I tried to shop. They clearly have a stocking issue. Also, you can only cancel your account by calling them, which involves a lengthy sales pitch where they try to get you to stay. And if you cancel when you have a credit on your account, you can't use that credit -- either reactivate via phone or lose $49.95.

kristinr6
3/16/15

Like many others, I signed up for the $25 first outfit free, with the intention of continuing my membership if I liked the first outfit. However, the quality of the outfit left something to be desired. Even so, I continued with my membership with the hopes that other styles would be better quality.
Big mistake, because not only is EVERYTHING sold out CONSTANTLY, there is also a markup for almost every outfit, so you're really not saving much.
I ended up canceling my membership but I still have credits left on the site- but now in order to use my credits, I have to sign up for membership AGAIN in order to get the reasonable price for the outfits... AND, the credits can only be used for outfits that have been selected for me!! Seriously, the money I paid on the site should be able to be spent the way I want.
Just stay away, it's not worth the headache!!!!

dawnc17
3/16/15

I attempted to buy an outfit on this site, I selected the sizes, put in all my shipping and billing info and when the order was "being placed", got a msg on the screen indicating that the inventory on one item was out. The site doesn't tell you what it is...nor gives you very much direction on what to do next. I closed out the windows. Over that next weekend, I tried to purchase another outfit and upon order submission, the same thing happened. The site isn't designed well and it is pretty obvious that the actual inventory doesn't support what is shown on the screen. I decided I didn't want to purchase anything from this company and logged in to remove my profile. I found that my billing information was also retained...even though I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PURCHASE TO BECOME A VIP MEMBER. Furthermore, please BEWARE - I found after looking everywhere on this site AND contacting them via their online chat, there is NO WAY TO REMOVE IT!! I have been a victim of identity theft before and I already feel violated that they claim it can't be removed. I am writing to their corporate offices and to whatever federal agency I can find as this has to be unlawful.

Tip for consumers: Keep away ... inventory is misleading, the website doesn't handle out of inventory conditions well 'during checkout' and you'll will have serious trouble remove your billing information should you decide not to do business with them.

maureenl13
3/16/15

I signed up as a member and placed an order on in February for the 50% discount outfit, but never received an email confirmation. When I tried to login to the account I created, the website rejected my email and password. Password retrieval didn't send anything to my email. However, I received my order and my credit card was charged for more than advertised -- $50 when my order was supposed to be $35. I thought that maybe I made a mistake and the VIP account wasn't actually created, so I wouldn't be charged for subsequent months (since I can't even login to skip the month).

WRONG! Now I have been charged $65 for March, even though I still can't login. Password retrieval is now saying: "We do not have an account on file with the email address you entered." I have tried repeatedly to use both their website chat feature and email form -- they both don't work! I will be calling their number tonight so we'll see what happens. What a headache. The clothes are average but going through this was NOT worth it.

amandab72
3/16/15

For goodness sake! Reading the reviews, you would think that Fabletics was an evil, puppy killing empire set on world domination. I have had months of very positive experience using the site and bought some great outfits. Right from the start I knew exactly what I had signed up for as I had read the small print and made sure that I knew what would be happening. If you don't want to spend any money, you skip the month, which is quick and easy to do, and that's it. They make it very clear how to unsubscribe, but I haven't bothered because the clothes are very good value and great quality. I don't see the problem.

Tip for consumers: Read the small print.

teresap17
3/16/15

I'm surprised with how many negative reviews there are of fabletics. There are no surprises/secret. It's right on the website as to how the site works. The fact that people thought they can get 1/2 off the first outfit and that would be it, it surprising. The site also explains that you can cancel you membership any time or decline the purchase for the month by the 5th. It's pretty self explanatory.

As for the clothes, I do a lot of cross fit and spin classes. I find the clothes durable and comfortable. Love the patterns they offer.

sonyal1
3/13/15

I am surprised Fabletics received so many bad reviews. First of all, people who get upset tend to express their feelings more. $25 for your first outfit is very generous from Fabletics. I am repeating what other people said; you have to know what you sign up for. If you don’t want to be charged $49.99/month, call customer service and cancel your VIP membership. Win – win situation; you get a bargain for one outfit. When you collect 1000 points, you get 1 free outfit. Points collect through purchasing and product reviews.

Overall, my experience has been great. I purchase outfits often; good quality – worth the money. Although one time I forgot to skip a month, I still could use the credit for next purchase. Credits charged rollover, does not expired.

Tip for consumers: 1) Skip a monthly purchase by the 5th of each month or you will be charged $49.99
2) If you cannot remember 1) , call to cancel VIP membership

heatherk19
3/12/15

I am VERY displeased with Fabletics active wear and am wanting to get the word out. They say you get your first outfit for $25, then when you make the purchase it signs you up for VIP membership. And if you are sleep deprived like me (5 kids 6 and under), you may not read all of the fine print and then the next month you are slapped with a recurring $49.99 from your account! If you like their clothes it is supposedly a good thing to be a VIP member, as was explained to me by their phone representative, because you get VIP pricing and could possibly save you money if you buy from them EVERY month. But if you don't like their clothing (I found it to be ill fitting, and bizarre combination of colors) then it is not a clothing option for you. Btw- I made it back to my pre-pregnancy size of 5'5 and 124 lbs and generally clothes look really good on me but I returned all but 1 shirt of the 3 that I ordered from them. The one that I kept was comfortable as it is a long sleeved sweatershirt so I kept it but the collar is not to my liking (it rolls up on itself in an unattractive way) and the vented - sleeveless vest, and the tank were just hideous both for the way the material flares out on the top of the shoulder and the tank's colors was hideous and not at all like pictured!!!

Tip for consumers: The representative explained everything thoroughly and finally returned my $49.99 fee after only 3 attempts at explaining that I didn't want the membership so I gave them 2 stars for being kind and thorough.

hollys26
3/12/15

First of all, they advertise you're first outfit is $25. That's not the case unless the outfit is on sale for $25 and there's only a couple to choose from. All of the outfits I wanted were sold out in my size. Every time you go to chat with someone on the website it takes like 10 mins to connect, and by the time they connect with you, if you don't answer within the next second they will disconnect. I asked the online agent if my bra I was about to order had cups in and she said yes, when I received it, it didn't. I ordered an XS in the legging capris, which is what I order from every other company. They were so small I couldn't even get them over my hips. Will be returning everything and cancelling my subscription.

sydneyb23
3/11/15

Seriously! Who needs new workout clothes EVERY month? I consider myself an astute internet shopper, but I do NOT recall signing up for this "membership" whereby I AUTOMATICALLY spend $50 on these clothes every month. Sure, you can "skip" a month...but who has time to remember to do that, what with paying your regular bills, going to the gym, buying groceries, etc. They also make it DIFFICULT for you to cancel, since you HAVE to call (you can't just cancel on their website) and they really give you a hard sell to not cancel. Kate Hudson should be ashamed of herself!

Tip for consumers: Be careful - you'll be signed up to spend $50/month on workout clothes....and difficult to cancel!

davew63
3/11/15

Al they want to do is trick you to sign up for VIP service where they charge your credit card $50 a month!

Tip for consumers: avoid these crooks

jessicah59
3/11/15

Every time I've looked into signing up for this service, nearly all outfits have at least on if not more pieces sold out in most sizes! You're offered 50% off your first order if I ordered within 1 hour of signing up - AND YET PRACTICALLY NOTHING WILL EVEN BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR SIZE.

Why would I subscribe to a service that can't keep nearly any item in stock at nearly any size?!? I can't order even though I want to! And what good is offering 50% off my first order if there's not an outfit I can even purchase because at least one piece if not ALL or sold out in my size and those sizes close?!

And it's not just a few sizes, or just mine (M).... it's pretty much all of them, I was even willing to try a size up or down - still nothing available.

joseec
3/10/15

Clothes is of great quality and super comfortable.I prefer it over Lulu Lemon clothing. It signs you up for automatic membership which charges $49.95 per month or you can skip the month (unlimited times). If you can remember to skip it monthly by the 5th, than it's a great membership to keep. If you can't remember, and you can't afford $50/month you can call to unregister. This is not a scam, accept responsibility for not reading all the information. We all click "I agree" without reading.

Tip for consumers: Great Clothes & Quality! but be aware the first purchase turns into an automatic $50/month membership

doth1
3/10/15

Make sure you read the terms and conditions (I didn't) if you tick the wrong box you will be signed up into a continuous payment order. they will not give you the money back either..................

clothing I found to be substandard

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you buy that you're signed up into a continuous payment order..............

magsd1
3/9/15

Tried to write a bad review this afternoon and see that it has been edited or something. Like most other people I didn't see their scam that the membership fee would be applied each and every month whether you bought something or nothing. Kate Hudson should be totally ashamed of herself what with her millions making dud movies only to be sheltered by her mother Goldie, her father and her other father. Isn't what you have enough for you and your miserable family to live on that you have to scam the general public. Just another $#*! celebrity making millions off the general public. She's just as bad as welfare cheats - only richer!

Tip for consumers: P-l-e-a-s-e - don't join these scam artists!

rileyl8
3/9/15

Hidden fee $49.95 per month charged to two of my emails because I forgot I had already signed up and NEVER realized I'd be charged? For 6 months? Never getting that money back and got nothing for it...disgusting business practices can't believe Kate Hudson would represent.

mckenzieb1
3/8/15

Most of the reviews on here are saying it is a scam. It states that you can either skip the month or you will be charged $50 to your account so you can choose to shop later. I forgot to skip for the month of march and they happily refunded my account without hesitation. I love my outfit and I will be continuing to shop there!

kf22
3/8/15

SCAM!! I cancelled my membership on Jan 9, 2015 received my credit on Jan 11, 2015 and was completely satisfied. What I didn't know was that in February they charged my card another $49.95 and did it again in March!! Since the account was cancelled, so I thought, I figured I didn't have to check my bill that a closely, but think again. I called today and the customer service rep on the phone was so rude and kept talking over me. After I asked to speak to a supervisor and put on hold for a few minutes she came back on to tell me that no one was available to speak with me but she would issue my credit but was still trying to convince me to us my 2 credits of 49.95 to purchase an outfit!! Kate Hudson you should be ashamed of yourself!! Karen(new Jersey)

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!

heatherl26
3/6/15

Do not purchase anything. They will dump you into a subscription service and not allow you to cancel.

Sorry, Kate, you rock!

taylorc29
3/6/15

They have been charging me 49.95 a month without my knowledge for the last few months. They said that they canceled my account but yet they saved all my billing info and wont delete it. They have been charging me for absolutely nothing without my knowledge. I will never use this company ever again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

adrianap3
3/6/15

As others have already said this site is very misleading- charging £44 a month for membership! When I tried to cancel the woman on the phone was so rude and condescending. Will never be buying from this brand again.

tracym55
3/5/15

I have been working out for decades, this line is trendy, priced well and made well. It holds up to intense workouts, washes well and is comfortable.
I like the idea of a memenership and outfits put together for you. It helps me stay focused on other parts of my life and it helps to get me out the door on days when I don't feel like working out. I enjoy working out, looking good and saving money, this line let's me do this all at the same time.

sued21
3/4/15

After you buy 1 outfit for $25, the company Fabeletics continues to bill you $50 per month without notification. When I called customer service to ask what the charges were for, I was forwarded to the Phillipines where I got no assistance. Looks like they charge $50 per month for I don't know what. I would not want to be associated with a company like this. Such a disappointment. Avoid at all cost.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware of fine print.

lisah110
3/4/15

I have been ordering from Fabletics for over a year now. I love the style and quality of the clothes. They wear well and hold up really well to regular washing. You can get an entire outfit for the price of one "named brand" piece in other sports retailers. I really like that their designs are different and not the same thing everyone else is wearing. I am a VIP member and at the first of the month I get an email reminder to opt out if I don't want to order. Their VIP instructions to tell you that you will be charged and your account credited for future orders if you don't opt out. I think that some people have just not read the sight / instructions clealy. Some of their items do run small depending on the material, but when that has happened I have had no problems exchanging items for the correct size. I agree that the styles do sell out pretty quickly, but there are always new items coming out that I like just as well. I haven't had any major issues or problems and overall I am very please with the clothes I get from Fabletics and my VIP membership.

Tip for consumers: Fabletics has just informed members (based off of customer feedback) that they have increased the waistbands sizes between 1/2 " to a 1".

rosemariej1
3/4/15

So, I believe that the clothes are probably good quality and comfortable. My issue is that a promo came across my FB feed - $25 for your first outfit. Of course they had select pieces to choose from for this promo, which is fine. By the time I was finished and to the checkout my total was over $75! It just really turned me off to make me go through this sign up and shopping process only to find the lied about the promo price.

cathyg7
2/28/15

"free shipping and free returns"? Read the fine print:
Free shipping IF your order is over $49.95 and "free returns" as long as you don't want actual money back... store credit only... if you want actual money, they will deduct $5.95 as a "restocking fee" (AKA return shipping fee?).

....Fabletics offers 3 easy return options: (1) return for Fabletics membership or store credit for free; (2) exchange for another item for free; (3) return for a refund* minus a $5.95 restocking fee. .....Please note that any membership or store credit used to pay for an order will be returned as store credit and will not be eligible for a refund to a credit card.....

annah61
2/27/15

I bought one thing from them in December, then in February I realized they were charging me $50/month for some membership that I NEVER signed up for. I sent an email, never got a reply. So I tried their online chat thing (I really loathe talking on the phone) and as soon as I mentioned refund the agent disconnected. So I called them and the whole call the person kept pushing me to keep the service and saying I "had credit" in their store. I told her I didn't WANT credit, I wanted a refund. So she said she would process it (after trying to get me to stay for literally fifteen minutes. I don't have time for that junk). I look at my bank account and they've only refunded $50 out of the $100. I can't even get them to connect on the chat anymore, and I've sent several emails. I'll try calling them later today but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get an answer. SO PISSED at this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THEM. EVER!

chantyc
2/25/15

They launched the Canadian site at the beginning of 2015. On New Years Eve feeling the vibes of a fresh new start - I ordered my $25 outfit. I teceived confirmation of my order. 6 days later nothing.
Called Customer service- they said I had placed my order simutaneously with 100 other people and by the time my order was sent to the warehouse all my items were out of stock. I had to pick an entire new outfit over the phone by the end of the day.
I called back to place my new order. The girl checked all stock and my order was placed. I received confirmation. 4 days later still nothing. Called back.
The woman said all my items were no longer in stock - I said it was impossible I placed the order on the phone. She said she thought her co-worker never sent it to the warehouse.
I had to order a whole new outfit over the phone. She told me the numbers of the items in stock (ie 112 cashel tops in medium, 70 pants in medium) etc. Again I received confirmation of my order by email.
3 days later still nothing shipped.
Called again!
Woman said all the items I chose were out of stock. I told her to delete me account.
2 months later my account has still not been deleted- they still have all my personal information.
I am saddened that Kate Hudson would support this. Fabletics turned my positive New Year into a headache.

Don't bother- especially if you are Canadian. The yoga clothing market is booming- all you need to find is a apandex polyester blend and you're set :)

hannahe4
2/24/15

I placed an order and after 16 days called because I had not received a shipping confirmation. I called and they said the order never went through despite being charged. I cancelled my "VIP" membership after arguing about getting a refund for the items that never shipped. Huge scam and waste of my time.

megans22
2/23/15

I ordered my first outfit for 25 dollars, and as an active college student this seemed perfect. I signed up for the VIP membership (without really even knowing what I was signing up for) and I have to admit, it seemed too good to be true. I very soon realized that I was going to be charged $50 for each month if I did not buy an outfit, or if I failed to "skip" that month. I immediately called to cancel my order, and the woman who answered barely spoke English. She then proceeded to offer me 500 free reward points. Seriously, I watched my father run a company out of my home for 2 decades and I know a bad business model when I see one. Why should you have to offer your customer 500 reward points to stay with your awful company? I cannot believe Kate Hudson backed this company. I ordered clothes last week, and they are allegedly arriving tomorrow. Let's hope I get my package and the clothes are good quality. I will still not be recommending this company to anyone. I will stick to my Lululemon and Amazon finds, thank you.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this website.

nicolen9
2/23/15

Once received, discovered the pants were too small, so I followed the exchange policy, supposedly very easy. I finally had to call because I received an email on "how to" exchange but never received the actual return shipping label. Once I called and received that, I packaged up and returned that same day. Almost a month later and I finally online chat to find out what is going on and they cancelled my order. Will refund me $19...? This will not cover the cost to exchange...I have to end up paying more for the same pants that come with the "free" $25 outfit. I decide to call in to talk to someone, and they put me on hold for 8 minutes then the phone disconnects...really. VIP service, what a joke. I am extremely bummed because I love Kate Hudson and figured this would be a top notch company plus the clothes look really cute. I would have been a repeat customer. Now I have to try calling back in to cancel service...wonder what will happen this time.

Tip for consumers: Good Luck everyone- worst customer service program ever.

maureeno2
2/22/15

My daughter accidentally signed up for this scam!!! She fell for the TV ads that stated you could get a full outfit for $25.00! What a scam. When you sign up as a VIP member they automatically charge the credit card from the initial purchase every month $50.00. Extremely disappointed in the company and Kate Hudson. She is not really a good role model if she is backing this.

chelseat2
2/21/15

You have the option to shop here and there, or as a monthly VIP. Know what you are signing up for. Most the people who are leaving one star reviews did not properly read and follow the website. It gives you the option to "Check out as VIP" which means you sign up for the recurring service. I have had no issues so far and am very excited for my next outfit. Should it maybe be MORE clear? Yes. But does it plainly say that you're checking out as VIP? Yes. If you didn't know you signed up for the recurring service that's your fault, not theirs.

loganm37
2/21/15

I have never had so much trouble with a company before. I signed up for VIP to get my girlfriend something for her birthday. I will admit that it was my fault to begin with, I did not read the terms of service that say you will be billed every month $50 dollars automatically. I ordered in October, so I got my first automatic withdraw in November. I didnt notice untill Jan. so I had been billed 3 times at this point (Nov, Dec, Jan.) I called them to get a refund and the worker was exrtemely rude and repeatedly told me I can not get a refund, and then put the supervisor on who then gave me my refund. I then asked to have my account deleted so I wouldnt get billed and she told me they cant delete it until they have given me my refund, but once I got it I would be deleted. Then Feb. came around, checked my statements and I had been billed again, call them, they keep saying that no money has been taken out of my account, even though I have the bank statements to prove it. I will be taking them to court if they dont give me my refund. Yes, the prices are pretty good, but at this point I would have rather spent the extra money (BECAUSE THEY TOOK IT ANYWAYS). Absolutely the worst company, do not support them.

Tip for consumers: AVOID USING THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL MAKE EVERYTHING DIFFICULT FOR YOU!

racheld22
2/20/15

I have been ordering items from Fabletics for almost a year now and I'm not sure how people find the whole process so confusing. I thought it was fairly self-explanitory. I have ordered every few months and just opt out the others. All the pieces I have are great!!! They do tend to run a little small but if you read the reviews its easy to avoid getting the wrong size. My only complaint is that some products sell out very fast and are often not restocked :-/

Tip for consumers: Read the review on the items

alysons2
2/19/15

I have never had a single order not have something missing. Every. Single. Time. There is something missing from my order. Horrible business model. Horrible customer service. So unreliable. And it takes weeks for your merchandise to show up. Save yourself the frustration and don't sign up.

cherylk13
2/18/15

The information about how to optimize a purchase on Fabletics is unclear and ambiguous. When realizing that I had inadvertently signed up for VIP membership (the terms of which did not become clear until after I shared information) I called customer service to explain my misunderstanding and to opt out. This proved to be very difficult.

lisat61
2/18/15

Before 'getting started' they very vaguely mention that one of the benefits of fabletics is 'flexibility' in that you can opt out by the 5th of the month and with hindsight this makes sense of course. At the time it was completely unclear what this actually meant. You have to give your email address even before you see their products and that is how you 'sign up' to their scam and the cascade of damage is done. Granted what I bought from them was nice but I don't appreciate being taken advantage of. Also, all their 'good' reviews look fake. No reasonable person would knowingly sign up to this. As a company they should be worried about the inevitable consequences of an illegal operation. To deal with them go through your bank.

lisah107
2/18/15

They give you a cheap intro offer to get you on their obligatory purchase list. If you don't respond to their site saying "no purchase" within 4 days of each month, they automatically charge your credit card and refuse to remove it.

raeganm
2/17/15

Shame on me for not reading reviews of this company prior to buying any products. I figured it was a sure bet since it is Kate Hudson-backed.

I feel like I am a relatively bright person (corporate lawyer) but I got scammed big time from this company. There is no fine print (that I can find, anyway). I ordered $200+ worth of clothes figuring I could return them without any issues. WRONG. They evidently only let you return for an exchange and they have nothing in stock.... not that you would want an exchange anyway. The clothes smell really weird and don't fit. The arms and legs are super long. Each item I ordered was too tight in one place and loose in another (or too long). An different size would not fix the issue. The quality was really poor.

I returned my items a few weeks ago and they show "in process." Can't get a written response (I tried via online email) and the chats are unhelpful. I went ahead and put a block on my credit card to avoid future charges and contested the initial charges since all items were returned and not refunded.

If you use this site (DON'T!!!!): be sure you read all of the reviews first for tips. If you are making a return, spring for UPS or FedEx to track your return. I'd also get the name and employee number of who you deal with at the company and get a return number.

This company is really unethical. What they do teeters on being illegal.

Tip for consumers: See above for tips.

natalieo5
2/17/15

Really disappointing. The sizing chart is inaccurate. The clothes fit too small so make sure you order up a size. The exchange process is unethical. I called to get a return label and confirm that I could exchange the leggings for the next size up and was promised the next size. I received the return label, packed up the leggings in the original packaging and sent them back that same day. After not hearing anything for three weeks I decided to call and check on the exchange. I was told they received my return but were out of the size I needed and they would issue me a credit in 3-5 business days. Of course I'm shocked and disgusted at their unethical behavior, holding onto the leggings I paid for and sent back and never getting back to me. This experience has trumped however great these clothes could be due to their greed and lack of respect for me, their customer.

aimeeh4
2/17/15

70% of the outfits are quality and fit well, but you can't return anything that doesn't fit, only exchange, that assumes they have a replacement size/color in the exact same piece. I recently "exchanged" four items. Between the time I mailed the incorrect sizes back, they "sold out" of the replacement items. They didn't hold them for me. Their solution was to just cancel the entire return (keeping the items I returned but not crediting me anything). Once I called they dealt with it, but if I wouldn't have called they would have clearly kep the money and items. Kate Hudson, it is sad you are aligning yourself with such a poor quality brand/service. You had a chance to compete with the likes of Stitch Fix, but execution missed the boat.

Phone service is terrible as well. It is clear they outsource this to another country.

joej45
2/17/15

I have been ordering outfits for my girlfriend for over a year with ZERO problems. When you sign up for VIP you have to be smart enough to set a reminder on your calender to either order or log in and simply click one button to skip that month. After reading the reviews on this site it appears that most people lack the organization skills to be a VIP customer. To all of those dummies I have message: Go get the same quality stuff from LuLu Lemon for three times the price!

Tip for consumers: Set a reminder on your calender to either order or log in and simply click one button to skip that month

vicentem10
2/15/15

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE. This site is basically a scam for 50 dollars. You might not even be able to desubscribe since they only do it by phone.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT.