US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yogig

Call customer service and cancel your membership but don't blame the company for your lack of common sense. (in 126 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 87 reviews)

sarahm161

Can't believe Kate Hudson is associating herself with this. (in 72 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lyndaw7
2/3/16

Went to the site yesterday to order by $25 outfit. I made a profile and even entered my card info. THANK GOD that right before I hit submit, I did in fact read the 'contract'. I did not submit the order and closed the window. Today, after reading all of these reviews, I logged back into the site and tried to delete my card info, but wasn't able to. So I changed the card info to a card that I never activated and expired 4 years ago - it accepted it. My suggestion for those of you who are having a difficult time cancelling the subscription is to change your card info like I did, or call the card company and report your card lost or stolen. Yes, it's a pain in the butt, but perhaps easier than dealing with these shady people at Fabletics?

sonyas13
2/3/16

Never any colors in stock except black white or gray. Overpriced and no sizes available either. It's a ripoff.

lizr17
2/2/16

My boyfriend bought me a xmas present from you it was lovely. Then a month later £40 had gone out of his bank account and into his members profile on your website, a membership he had no idea he had agreed too! When he asked for a refund he was told that wouldnt happen and he would have to spend the money then close his account. This whole experience has soured our view of fabletics and after forking out £52 on another outfit we are infuriated and disgusted with the treatment from your company, I now cannot wear my gym clothes without thinking about this scenario and how angry it has made us. This whole situation has left us out of pocket as we are both students and the membership fee is what we live on for a week. I would just like you to know how serious this incident is. I won't be recommending you to any of my friends to prevent them from having the same experience we have had.

angelag42
2/1/16

I did not sign up for the VIP and they took £44 off me in the first month, complained and they told me that you could not cancel by email you had to write and then after Christmas i forgot to skip and now they will not refund MY £44, I have sent loads of emails and now threatening legal and court case and they are still not giving me my money back, horrible company, please please avoid this company

lw36
2/1/16

Kate Hudson should be ashamed. First, I joined as a VIP and was supposed to get an outfit for $25; instead I was charged $39. When I emailed customer service they gave me an excuse that did not address the situation or make sense. So okay, I thought I'd give them another chance. Bought an outfit and returned it because I did not like the fitstyle. I took a store credit because you are charged a fee for returning items. (Found that out when I returned a prevoius order.) However, in order to get my $30-$40 credit, I had you spend at least $100. WHY?!? It's my money. If I had known, I would have paid the return fee.

All this occurred in December-January. When I went to the website today to opt out of my monthly outfit for February, I saw that my credit is completely gone. So now I'm out about 40 bucks. What a scam! Ticked off so I tried to cancel VIP. Had to call 3 times before I got an actual person to cancel. The virtual customer service representative "Anna" would not let me.

mimim11
1/31/16

Thank God for people who shared their horrible experiences so that I could be spared the drama. I had a feeling before I typed my cc#... So I google these reviews...
I agree the site is confusing with false price advertising. God bless you all who stopped me from the drama and headaches!!!

amyy8
1/30/16

Most annoying experience online shopping ever. Gave my legging money to Amazon. Fable tics should stop in over there to see what user friendly means. Search box. Multiple filters. Sign in to purchase not to shop. I tried the site maybe six months ago and then saw another commercial today. I was dumb enough to give them another look. Love the looks on Kate wish they were sold somewhere else.

rebeccah50
1/30/16

Be careful shopping on this site, They are terrible people. I have never been so shocked and upset by being mis lead. Be wary.

suzyb9
1/29/16

I was looking into maybe purchasing some of Kate's clothing line. Did a quick search bc I didn't like that you had to "sign up" just to look at the goods. Thank god I did. The reviews have just saved me possibly hundreds of $$ in unscrupulous business practices, cheap clothing and possibly therapy (lol). I'm staying away from the Fabletics site. I'm sorry for all of your unfortunate experiences. Thank you, thank you, thank you for saving me $$$!!

lisac175
1/29/16

This company is HORRIBLE. DO NOT buy from them. You WILL be scammed. My mother-in-law fell victim to an add on Facebook and bought me a $100 gift card that surprise surprise, CANNOT be used! I cannot get in touch with anyone from the company other than automated responses and the $100 was wasted. For those good reviews on here - ALL FAKE and I guarantee it is a part of their marketing strategy to cover their asses, but good luck because I am taking you down Fabletics if we do not get our money back.

ritap16
1/27/16

fabletics.com
I never got a deal for first outfit for $25.00 nowhere does it explain that. I don't understand how it is affordable either? The commercials are false advertising. I don't blame Kate Hudson. Love her. I wouldn't want to put my name to that company. Shop TJ MAXX best brands at lower prices!!! Heck even go to Forever 21. They have cute workout stuff at affordable prices! Forget fabletics.com. Thumbs down.

sorrello
1/22/16

I saw the TV ad this morning so I went online to get my $25 outfit. I picked the Amery leggings at a discount price of $22.47, the Sylvia bra at a discount price of $14.95, the Everette bra at a discount price of $14.95. So when I go to my cart the items are not at these prices and I can't find an explanation as to why. I called customer service several times. First call the lady couldn't give a reason for the price difference then call was disconnected. 2nd call, after recording said to hold the line was silent, I hung up. 3rd call same thing. 4th call, man said the discount was the difference between the regular price and the VIP price. Clearly he didn't know math, I just thanked him and hung up. Won't buy from this company. What happened to getting an outfit for $25? Kate Hudson should get away from this company unless she's in on the whole scam. Very disappointed!

suzyy
1/21/16

I was served by Hanna and Carl from fabletics customer service in regards to cancelling my vip membership when I found out about the monthly fee printed under my receipt and, it was a hassle free and smooth process which I really appreciate. I only waited for approximately 3 minutes and the staff was respectful and dealt with my requests in a professional manner.

cherylo9
1/21/16

You are committed to spending $49.95 every month and have only 6 days to notify Fabletics that you are skipping a month or you will be automatically charged. Apparently the reminder went into my Spam folder because I was charged without a heads up. Bad enough. I knew this going in, so, I blame my own stupidity for signing up. To make it worse, the quality of the athletic wear I purchased was awful - crooked seams, cheap material, poor fit. In addition, I think that they sell your email address to every available list. I had never received so much junk mail in my life until I signed up with Fabletics. I spend half the day 'unsubscribing' to junk mail senders lately. To Kate Hudson: has your career sunk so low that you have become a money-grabbing scammer? I would never let my name be associated with such a shoddy, non-transparent company, much less-so if I were well-known. By considering only the bottom line, you have besmirched your reputation and joined the ranks of sell-outs rampant in this country.

jaymew3
1/20/16

Not only does this company let you know LAST minute that you will be paying $50 a month for this "affordable" workout apparel, they also lie about your first outfit being $25. They change it to being 50% off at checkout which will end up being closer to $40. I had to call and cancel the $50/month membership in which the lady tried for awhile to talk me out of it which was annoying. I received my $40 outfit in the mail and I'm not pleased in the least bit. Thin, cheap material. This company is a joke.

chericeb1
1/19/16

To those of you that seem to believe or that have been manipulated into believing that Fabletics is oh so awesome, YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED! Why should you have to tell anyone to not charge your credit card for nothing received? Why should you have to spend your money on their $#*!ty clothes if you did forget to opt out or skip a month? Why are people being charged even though they skipped a month? Why cant you get that credit back if you return an item, why are you stuck with something you are not happy with? Why do they not cancel you the first time you say it, or the second, or third, or forth, or fifth, or sixth or even after they say they will but then they dont? Why are they rude when you want to cancel? Why are sooooooooooooooooooo many people having soooooooooooooooo many problems with them? Why do they not make things more clear on their site when you know for a fact you were told a 25.00 outfit is what you'll get because they know you'll love their clothing so much that you will want more? I could go on and on and on but all I would do would be reiterating what over 85% of the people have written on this site. So the reason you have not had problems is because you have given them no problems. You blindly allow them to conduct their business in this deceitful manner. Because of you naive financial dumb dumb drones, they will continue to get away with this horrible business practice. This is NOT ok for them to do. It is NOT the way legit business works. By you saying its easy, read the fine print, let them take your money and tell you how you'll spend it, by you saying its all ok to do this, you are enabling companies to take advantage of you and others. STOP IT! And BTW, pain in the ass to cancel in not in the fine print. Nor is having to be put through $#*!ty customer service. And about customer service, I understand that jobs are hard to come by and that these people working customer service pretty much probably dont have a choice because they have a family to feed, but they are being subjected to being yelled at by upset customers because of the unethical way the company does business. Because of them they most likely hate their jobs and feel poorly about themselves for having to follow a script when they know and understood the person the first time when they said they wanted to cancel. They'd probably lose their job if they dont rebuttal twenty times before they fake cancel you. If you did manage to have a satisfactory customer service experience, guarantee that individual does not work their anymore because they did what you asked. They dont get paid to do that silly, they get paid to take your money like they told you they would. So all I have left to say is why the hell cant they just do business like every other reputable company out there?????????????? Because they wouldnt be steeling your money if they did.And you are allowing it and applauding them for doing so. You guys are the only dumb ones here. The rest are at least fighting to not allow them to do this to them. You're just lying back and taking it, in your pocket book. Bha ha ha ha ha! Simpletons that have to let them handle your spending habits. Seriously!!!!!!!!!

bodies
1/18/16

Bunch of money hungry $#*!s should all be locked up

kimz5
1/17/16

My daughter who attends university saw the ads ordered and then charges on her credit card. She did not authorize anything and yes always read fine print but why can't kate h do an honest business and just sell clothing with no membership ONLY. Is she that unsure of just using her name alone and doing an honest business...one word....KARMA

jessb49
1/17/16

I decided to cancel because money got a little tighter and I couldn't afford it anymore, and they make it nearly impossible. They put me on hold for FORTY MINUTES and the whole time I was on hold, an (844) number that I don't know called me over and over. Other people have reported the same number calling them when they called fabletics to cancel, so it appears to be their technique to get you to hang up on the cancellation call. When I finally got on the phone with a person, she would not take "no" for an answer. I had to repeat myself for about twenty minutes until she finally let me cancel and then she put me on hold again before confirming my cancellation. She argued and argued with me about the affordability of fabletics (as if she understood my financial situation better than me) and it was a really awful experience.Please do not buy from them. It's really unethical.

hannahl29
1/14/16

I have been a member for over a year and I love the site. Yes you do have to become a member to get the first outfit for 25 dollars but it is very easy to skip each month so you wont be charged. I have had a few months in which I forgot to skip it so I was charged the monthly fee but I was able to apply that to future purchases. I have bought about 5 outfits for myself and 2 for my sister and we both love the quality. I'm a very happy customer and recommend the site to everyone

Tip for consumers: Just remember to skip by the 5th of every month so you wont get charged

valentinan4
1/13/16

Absolutely will not shop again. Fabletics aren't transparent about the month by month member fees which for me turn out to be over $70.00 AU. All i wanted to do was purchase my outfit but tge sneaky disclaimer signed me to a hefty monthly membership fee. And, those so called 'member credits' disappeared into thin area. Fabletics needs to thoroughly investigated by the consumer watchdog.

milissag
1/12/16

I cancelled my account after being a member for a year, had 2 credits on my account at this time. When I went back to use a credit a short time later, I couldn't do it online since my account was inactive and was told I had to call and have a cust svc rep help me.., conveniently all the outfits I wanted were not in my size so I didn't place an order at that time. Went back at a later time and there was only ONE credit on my acct!! I emailed them and they said 1 was converted to a gift card that had been emailed to me.., but had they communicated this to me they would have known that I had a NEW email
Address!! So went thru a hassle of getting a new one re issued to new email and NOW, because I'm not a member, although I had 2 credits, equivalent to 2 outfits, they're charging me an outlandish price for 1 outfit, so I only get 1 outfit out of my 2 credits and with my leftover money they won't send me a refund check they'll leave it on my account for me to use... Like I'm EVER going to order ANYTHING from this company ever!!! This is the WORST company I've ever dealt with!!!!! Totally hijack your hard earned money!

leighk7
1/12/16

So the first few months maybe even up to a year I received emails to remind me that it was time to buy or skip. Then the emails quit coming. At first I thought maybe it went into SPAM folder and I just missed it no biggie. Then the next time it happened I called and told them I did not receive the reminder email and they were kind enough to credit my account. So far all is well. I made a note on my calendar to check Inbox/SPAM/Junk all folders between the 1st - 5th of each month - no emails, I called and was told my provider must be blocking?? Funny thing though I ALWAYS received an email to confirm a purchase. So I let time rock on and again missed a month so got charged. Again went through all folders - no reminder email. So I called and cancelled. Interestingly enough - I received the cancellation email. Now I am receiving all sorts of promotional emails from them. Hmmmm, no reminder emails, yet somehow all promotional emails come through to my INBOX.... Sorry Fabletics but I am pretty sure that is intentional way to getting people to purchase.

SO interestingly enough, since I cancelled my account, I have no problem receiving emails from them and yet reminder emails never could make it through. Plus I can buy just as cute, if not cuter, outfits at Target that are the same price or less.

peterf64
1/11/16

Do not buy from this company. They mislead purchasers resulting in inadvertently becoming a member. Once a member they take a fixed fee from your bank account every month. Misleading, unhelpful, and utterly unethical.

lindsayv6
1/8/16

I've always understood the whole VIP membership deal with Fabletics. If you forget to skip, you'll get a monthly charge which you can put towards whatever you want to purchase. When I first signed up, I recall being able to put my rewards points towards anything on the site. If i didn't have enough, i could purchase with points+ cash. Now all you can get with your so called free "swag" are a few ugly leftovers. It literally looks like they couldn't figure out how to get rid of stuff no one wants so they put all all the ugly leftovers in the free "swag" shop. Now that's all you can get with reward point. Fabletics has undermined my trust with this move and taken away my primary motivation for being a member.

avap2
1/7/16

Alright Kate Hudson, thanks for making a cute athletic wear fashion line that is priced way out of your fan's budget. It's active wear. It can be quality and cute without price gouging.

sallyf15
1/7/16

They initially sign you up as a member and the wording on the site is as if you are only becoming a member so you have an account to log in to. Like most companies you signup so youare able to have an account log in and not immediately logged into a monthly fee. I have been charge every month for nothing. Almost $400 and since my husband pays the bills he didn't question it. I've seen many reviews as to this right now and a vast community of users are saying the same thing. They know it is a round about way of getting users to pay monthly memberships and completely under handed.

brittainiq
1/7/16

After going a couple of months not ordering anything due to the lack of quality in everything I was receiving, (severe shrinking, thin, cheap fabrics, pilling after one wear, etc.) I decided to cancel. They do not make it simple. For example, they put me on hold for about 15+ minutes before you ever speak to a real human being. Second, once I finally got a hold of someone, she gave me the schpeal, which was expected and she was polite, but I was then put back on hold while she was cancelling my account. This took almost another five minutes. During this time, my phone was getting call after call from an (844) number. Their number is an (844) area code. The number I was calling from was not on file, so the only conclusion I can come to is that while you're on hold, they are trying to call you over and over to somehow create some disruption which would give them the opportunity to hang up on you, knowing that most people don't have another 20 minutes to wait on hold to cancel their account and may forget to call back to cancel at all. It's not illegal, but I certainly don't want to do business with a company that can't keep it's customers honestly. Whatever you do, don't hang up! Put your phone on speaker and go about your business until a real human comes back on the line. Hope this helps.

kk102
1/7/16

can someone shut that site down? People who do marketing like this, deserve to be imprisoned.

karlar8
1/5/16

I understand that you have to read the terms and conditions throughly before you buy anything online- but if there would be any recurring charge after you've put in your credit card details, it is but ethical to let the people see that clearly on the website, while shopping, and before checking out.

I called twice today to cancel my VIP membership with Fabletics. After the first call, i saw this website and read the reviews and saw that they still charge you even after you cancel your account so I called again. Apparently when you first cancel- they still keep your account online- that means they still keep your credit card information and your billing details. I asked the call center agents to remove my billing information and they asked me to verify by checking my account- they did remove it. After which I asked them to remove my account completely- and they did. I asked the call center agent to pass the phone to the manager so I can confirm that all my details have been erased and the manager was RUDE. I told him not to use that tone on me and I am recording the call and I even told them if they charge me next month- I'd sue their company and include his name in the complaints. He told me "how can a company bill you if we don't have your billing information? and yes you can take legal action if we charge you again next month".

Do note that their call center is outsourced in the Philippines. Their calls are indeed tracked and recorded. They can also steal and use your credit card information (I am from there and have heard horrific stories from the people that work in that industry). Don't be too mean to them- they might use your card without your knowledge.

Do not buy anything from this website unless you are prepared to spend 50 a month on their items.

annetteh8
12/30/15

The worse choice I have ever made..don't use this company unless you have money to throw away

kristih6
12/27/15

I made a purchase and got an email that I was now a VIP member. This means I am a monthly subscriber with $49.95 coming automatically out of my account each month if I didn't cancel or skip. I'm so glad I noticed this immediately and was able to cancel. Please beware. None of this was stated when I checked out or when making my purchase. When I called to cancel she tried to let me know I wouldn't be charged if I skipped, but I would have to skip EACH month to avoid a membership I never agreed to anyways. They are a scam and it's a terrible business model since it's not making happy returning customers... Be upfront and give your customers the knowledge of what they are getting into and what your goal is as a company. Being sneaky is never becoming, very disappointing.

aliciap17
12/23/15

The product is just ok. I noticed some pilling from the tights I got. But besides that what really rattles me... is the fact it wasn't clearly written that I could see that VIP membership was a monthly fee ($50US--$70CND) if you didn't Skip the month. Who has the time to Skip that every month.. Such a hassle and for someone who was un-expecting it was quite the shock to see a $70 fee on my visa. Not impressed. Canceled it right away! (Hopefully! I did read some horror stories on here that they continued to charge even after canceling) This brand Aint worth the trouble..I Think I will stick to Lulu quality that is always great. Service that is never lacking!

nathalieg7
12/20/15

It's ridiculous how little this company cares about the reputation of its business. Customer satisfaction should be a priority in maintaining an inflow of demand but it appears money is the only priority here. misleading customers into spending money they never meant to spend, with no means of a refund or notice is simply disgusting. I have wasted a lot of money of the products of this company just purely based on the fact I would forget about postponing the unwanted membership for that month and ringing to get rid of it would be so unpractical and inconvenient. Even the sale items are only sale items if you spend a certain amount on non-sale products. Fabletics it's a total con! I am extremely peeved, if it weren't for the complete disregard for customers and their money, the products themselves are of good quality and would appeal. However I will never be buying a product from this company, and as an athlete, I have told everyone I know never to buy a product from fabletics.

carriew27
12/15/15

After placing my second order on 2nd July, by mid-August the parcel hadn't arrived. On the 31st August I was told that I would be getting a refund and they would issue a cheque, and confirmed my details. On the 11th September they emailed me to confirm my address and by the 27th I had replied (I was overseas and advised on the 31st that I would be away until October so gave my work address, presuming that it would be sent within the 2 months). WRONG! It wasn't until I got back that they told me it takes 8-12 weeks to issue a cheque!!! I emailed them every fortnight to find out when my cheque would be arriving, which went unanswered, and eventually got a chance to call them on the 21st October which they could not give me any information about if the cheque had been issued, when it would be issued. I called again today 12 weeks after I replied confirming my address (numerous emails in between and phone calls) AND have just been advised that my cheque was one that went missing and would need to be reissued!!!! That would be fine, however, I was told it would take ANOTHER 8-12 weeks for my cheque to be issued! It is a nightmare company to deal with and they just DON'T CARE about the customer! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

virginiam23
12/11/15

I got prompted to put my email in for 50% off! Little did I know, I was getting charged $50 every month!!! DONT DO IT!

careh2
12/11/15

I have loved Kate Hudson since I can remember and feel like such a fool for trusting in her name and her support of this brand. I was a member for approximately a year and knowingly signed up for the $49.95 VIP monthly membership. I workout A LOT and practically live in workout clothing 24/7 and was just so sick of paying Lululemon's ridiculous prices. It truly sounded like such a great deal!

When I first signed up over a year ago, there were more $49.95 outfits to choose from than there are today. Her prices have slowly continued to creep up. For the last 5 months of my membership, I did not like a single $49.95 outfit. It's almost as if they make them unattractive so that you will want to spend additional money to get a decent looking outfit.

Then I noticed that the search filters are rigged. If you search high to low price, look at an outfit and then back out of looking at a single outfit to looking at all of the outfits again, the search filter remains the same with the highest priced item first and the lowest priced last, BUT if you search from low to high price and do the same, the filter reverts to Best Sellers, which coincidentally are the most expensive items. It makes looking for outfits within your price range a pain in the ass unless you are searching for the most expensive outfits.

When I was able to find an outfit I liked, items were ALWAYS out of stock. Then the reminder emails... ugh! I ended up having to set a reminder on my calendar to look at my picks because the reminder emails were constantly showing up on the 6th after my credit card had already been charged. Not cool Kate.

Then there is quality... the leggings are ok. I typically where them to lift and for yoga. They tend to last longer if I only wear them to lift, but if I wear them to yoga, then they only last for 5-6 washes and wears before the butt goes see through. The bras are complete crap. Not supportive and they fall apart after a wash or two. Same goes with pretty much every single top I received, with the exception of 1 or 2 tank tops. Several items that I ordered had weird fits... waist bands that are too tight, leg holes that are too tight, shirts and straps that rub you raw, all while fitting perfectly every where else. So, going up a size isn't an option.

Annnnnd FINALLY... the cancellation. It took me 3 months to finally cancel as they just kept on charging my credit card. Every single time I called to cancel they had "no record" of a prior cancellation. I ended up having to notify the "customer service" rep that I would be recording the phone call to have proof that I had actually cancelled. I didn't actually, but it worked and the next month they did not charge my credit card.

Overall experience was just terrible. I tried to hold out for better outfits and was hoping they would take the negative feedback and actually make improvements, but they didn't and I am glad to be done with this company. I also issued an officially apology on my FB page to all of my friends and family whom I recommended this company to when I first signed up. Surprise, surprise.... most of them ran into all of the same problems/issues.

bethl15
12/9/15

Wow, I bought one thing and now I'm enrolled as a "VIP member" which basically means that they will charge you $49.95 every month for clothes for the rest of your life unless you cancel? Who spends that much on work out clothes every month?! Sheesh. Disappointed in Kate Hudson for taking advantage of people who admire her style.

lorraineb11
12/8/15

They have just hung up on me! I did not get my monthly email until the 6th Dec with my outfits on and if you don't click 'skip month' by the 5th they take £44 from your account.

I have spoken to someone who swears they emailed me on the 1st and the 4th. I have done a search on all my email folders and the first one is the 6th. This is a scandal!!

When I asked for a refund, the woman hung up!

sofian164
12/7/15

I bought a bra on promotion and it was 9£ when I realise after 3 months thats once you shop there you sign up automatically to the membership and they take you 44£ a month without you knowing!!!!

eileene6
12/6/15

Was pretty disappointed with this after my first order. The pants run smaller and so I submitted for an exchange of 3 items. All three items were apparently out of stock and the cancelled the exchange, but credited my account for only one item. I called and got it sorted it out and decided to cancel my VIP membership. Associate stated I would keep my 3 credits. The website details one credit = 1 outfit. Apparently since I canceled my VIP membership 1 credit = $49.95. This was never conveyed to me and does not stipulate that on the website. When I called about this, I asked to have my VIP membership reinstated for the rest of the month that I had already been charged for. Then 1 credit = 1 outfit. BUT THEN, all of the sudden I only have 2 credit and a store credit of $49.95. I call back AGAIN and the associate told me that it was showing that the associate credited me $49.95 to my credit card? Then why is it showing as a store credit??? Finally, I had had it. I had been doing a little shopping online to use my credits and literally 73% of the stock of the items I wanted was sold out. What is the point of being a member of this when I can't buy what I want? I asked for a full refund of all of my credits and store credits to which the associate told me that she could not do because I had already used my "one time" credit on the last phone call after we had just gone over that that was a mistake. Finally, after talking with her manager, I was able to get a full refund for all of the VIP membership charges. I'm done.

vickya9
12/6/15

Bought some Leggings for £22 great I thought. Took 3-4 weeks to get here because their customer service team can't get an address right! They also use Hermes delivery who don't have a direct phone number. Finally got my Leggings and the size is not true to fit. Thought I'd keep them and give them away, seeing as they are £20 and can guarantee I'd have a nightmare trying to get my money back. Two months down the line and Fabletics have taken £44 from my account..... Without warning they had signed me up to be a VIP member. I was totall unaware that this occurred whilst paying for my Leggings. At no point on my phone whilst ordering did I see anywhere where it said obviously that you were signed up and paying monthly for rubbish clothing. I despise this company. I work in customer service and the retail/end user side of the business for a UK distributor and I know how to operate a good customer service experience and I VERY rarely leave a review like this. Fabletics is not what I expected. Don't waste your time or money.

sherriei
12/4/15

Very sad to see Kate Hudson's name involved with such a disreputable company. Wish I had taken the time to review this company but saw Hudson's name and did not bother. When you call to talk to anyone you get the runaround and then when I asked for a supervisor I found out that the number for customer service is in the Philipines. I had to cancel my credit card to get them to stop charging me monthly and not receiving any clothing

aimees14
11/30/15

Worst ever! They lure you in with the 50% off deal. Ok, the clothes are fine. The tank top after several washings is not in good condition but the leggings seem to do well with multiple washings. What really steams me about this site is the "memebership". I read through the policies and procedures. I got what this was about. However, once you have a membership credit, you cannot use it for any of the sales or deals they advertise. For example, CyberMonday has clothing 50-70% off. I filled my cart, I have $150 in credits, but I do not get the Cyber Monday pricing, I get the regular VIP pricing which costs 50% more. I AM A MEMBER but instead of getting deals and discounts I get punished? I can't use my credit to take advantage of a savings opportunity. Are you kidding me? What is the purpose of the credits. This company has the most unethical business practice. Furthermore, when you go to checkout, they offer a great deal, only $9.99 to add something to one's cart, but once this is added, you do not get the discount. No return email from customer service regarding my complaint. I am all about reading the fine print but this company purposely misleads. I despise them. If I had a law degree, I would go after them for false advertising. STAY AWAY!

melissaj31
11/30/15

After reading through all the fine print regarding a "VIP" [insert sarcastic tone here] membership with Fabletics, my girlfriend and I decided that we would share a membership. She would order one month and I the next. We knew that if we happened to forget to skip a month that the credit card on file would be charged the $49.95 but we also knew that the charge is applied as a credit towards future purchases. We accepted these terms and started our membership.

I ordered my outfit first. Again, I carefully read through the size chart to ensure that I was getting the right size. When everything came, I was underwhelmed with my product. Kate Hudson dances around in the commercials in this stuff and here I received a pair of crops that were no more that a heavier pair of pantyhose and a thin t-shirt that I could've picked up locally for a lot less. I also got a sports bra as part of my outfit. I'm a 36C. The size chart told me to order a medium, so I did. There is no way that I would go running or do any kind of physical exercise in that thing. It has no support and hardly any coverage for my size. Despite my disappointment, we continued with our membership.

My friend ordered next. Her experience was much the same. We decided that the clothes were only good for wearing around the house on cleaning days.

At the same time, I was getting very tired of receiving daily emails. Sometimes twice a day! Super annoying. So I went into my account and switched my email preferences off. Little did I know that this action would also prevent me from receiving my reminder email at the start of the month to let me know that my new gallery was ready.

The next month started and by chance I realized that it was the 3rd day of the month and I hadn't received an email so I went into the account and, sure enough, my account was waiting for an action. I quickly skipped for that month then called into to customer service.

I told the agent that I was going to give Fabletics the benefit of the doubt on this. That the oversight in the email preferences was just a design flaw on part of the web design team and not an underhanded attempt by Fabletics to get $50 out of my pocket without me noticing. I told them it was shady and they needed to fix it. Fast. The agent assured me that the correction had been made and that I would be receiving my email the next month. In fact, the agent suggested that I set reminders in my personal calendar so that I wouldn't miss my opportunity to skip. I told him that I would not do that. That I had subscribed to a "VIP" [again, insert sarcastic tome here] service and if I had to fill up my calendar with reminders then I wasn't receiving a very VIP experience.

Guess what never came? That's right. The next months reminder email.

That brings me to now. This morning I have tried to call MULTIPLE times with no response. Just that stupid robot 'Anna' who does eff all. I also tried to start a chat.......aaaaaand still waiting for a response there.

SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE!!! DO NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THIS SERVICE!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!

bf22
11/27/15

I went onto this website for the first time, and as with most websites, I was greeted with what was labelled as a Newsletter Subscription. As an interested, new, potential customer I decided to sign up and see what they had to offer.

The site then gave me the option to fill in a quiz and earn a percentage off my first purchase.

What it failed to state was that I was actually signing up for a VIP Membership and that from that point forward I would be charged a monthly rate.

Not at all happy. I understand this may have been written in the fine print but when I am asked if I would like to sign up for a Newsletter, I shouldn't have to be worried of underlying conditions like this.

I now have to go through a process of calling up to cancel, instead of just being able to do this online.

Was definitely interested in some of their products but based on my initial experience I will not be buying from this sight ever.

heidik14
11/21/15

Already asked about fair trade materials and where manufactured. Did not receive any solid answers... just got the run around. I simply want honest answers. If there is nothing to hide then there sould be no problem answering these basic questions. Prior answers: materials from various sources and manufactured in Asia. So obviously not fair trade materials and possibly manufactured in sweatshops.

Okay, so today, 30 November, I called and canceled my Fabletics membership. Never received a direct answer about the products and do not want to support a company that cannot answer what I think is an easy question.

The cancellation process was fairly easy, but it did take about 15 minutes. It took time for the call to connect and then reached an automated service. Of course it made an offer to try to keep my membership, but I declined the $10 credit to my account. They only thing it couldn't do was remove my credit card info... so I stayed on the line and most likely was connect to a foreign country. They wanted me to give my reasons for cancelling, but I told them I had already done so. I informed her that I wanted my cc removed and wanted to reconfirm that my membership was canceled. I was put on hold for about 5 minutes. She said that my request had been processed and that I should receive an email in a couple of days with that information. I hope this is over and I will never have to deal with them again. Lesson learned... do my research before purchasing anything.

adrianak1
11/20/15

I have made one off purchase without signing up for VIP. Yet they set up Direct Debit to my account without me authorising it. When I emailed them with evidence that I do not have an account for VIP set up ( email address not registered by the website) they went on and set up one for link to reset password straight the next day. Beware as I had to block paypal from both of my cards debit and credit. Yet they still managed to set up direct debit. Shaddy scammers. Dont buy anything fr them. Customer service is absolutely uselles and have no basic knowledge of Consumer law!!!

whitneyg4
11/17/15

DO NOT SHOP AT THE FABLETICS IN BRIDGEWATER COMMONS, BRIDGEWATER NEW JERSEY. The manager named Samantha is like the wicked witch!! Nastiest person I've ever met! I was going to purchase several things but the managers rudeness made put everything down and leave

marianas4
11/16/15

This company sucks my mom ordered a lot of things and next day she got a call saying that they couldn't send her the clothes because her credit card was mexican and she was trying to get it shipped to portland she was trying to get it shipped to Portland because they won't ship to Mexico and one of my sisters lives there and was going to bring her order to Mexico
Other thing that sucks is their customer service people we explained the situation a thousand times we even called American Express and they said they authorized the charge it was fabletics who had a problem with my moms order we gave them all our info verified everything and the robot sorry supervisor had no good answers as why the order couldn't be sent too bad that my moms $600 order wasn't good enough for them instead she ordered from athleta and guess what they accepted the charge and clothes are already on its way

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question