US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

latressaj

Wish me luck with customer service if that happens (in 38 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 31 reviews)

jaymed

I am very turned off by the brand and the idea that Kate Hudson would participate in such tasteless business practices. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jennifers107
12/19/14

I, too, was unaware of the $49.95 monthly charge for what they call their VIP membership. I have no recollection of saying yes to this membership. I do, however, recall that I did not want to participate in any type of membership as it was to be a one-time purchase. It must be a little check box that I neglected to uncheck. I did just call and cancel my subscription. Originally I was told to go online and make a purchase for the $49.95. I did attempt to do this but all the potential items that I might have been interested are out of stock. I called back and requested my $49.95 refunded to my card. Supposedly this will happen within 7 business days. I did ask for and receive a confirmation number and will be checking my card to ensure that this take place. I would NOT recommend this site as I believe the idea of charging someone $49.95 per month, unless you log in and uncheck some type of "skip" box is ridiculous. The clothing that I originally purchased was just fine but this has turned me off any further purchases.

Tip for consumers: My tip ... do not purchase from this site.

erinm36
12/19/14

This company is terrible. Stay away. Save your money for good workout clothes and better service!!! It is too difficult to return items, the customer service folks sound like weird computers who repeat stupid information that is not helpful. They try to sell you on more stuff when you try to cancel the membership or return items. I have now cancelled my membership and hope not to have to deal with them any more! Don't waste your time with this crappy company. Sorry Kate Hudson, I tried to support it, but it is a disaster.

testt19
12/17/14

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!
People you need to stay the hell away from this company. The literally STEAL your money! They will save all your personal information, especially you credit card information and there is NO option to delete the data you ONLY once had to enter for ONE purchase you made in the past. I just received a $50 charge for some membership which I NEVER agreed to sign up for, and in their blasted email they state something like, "we know you are too busy to check your email frequently, so we will basically $#*! you over and charge your credit card $50. And if you don't reply within x days, then we cannot refund the money. Please be aware folks. I am about to call this money-robbing company and give them a good piece of my mind!

mb85
12/14/14

3 weeks later - they haven't received my return. No refund can be issued. I live less than an hour away from where i sent the clothes (which didn't fit) - could have driven them to the warehouse. They are blaming my local ups store and the holidays. Fail.

ashleym71
12/13/14

This company is the biggest waste and time and money I've ever experienced. Every month there is a $50 charge unless you go on the website and click whatever button. It's absolutely ludicrous. The clothes are $#*! and not worth the extreme headache. I can't believe a company would actually be founded on the idea that the first purchase is also a way to become a "VIP" member i.e. be charged for the rest of your life. How deceitful.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company!!

elliek16
12/12/14

Stay away from this company. They seem to be very professional on the website but fail to make it clear that there are hidden charges. I never received any conformation email of my order nor did I receive any conformation email of them receiving my £44 direct debit monthly payment which I did not choose to pay. It seems as if they are taking your money as slyly as they can in order to get away with it.

And the clothes would NEVER be worth the £70+ they ask for.

Oh dear.

valeriew12
12/10/14

I have never written a review in my life but this company is so awful I just had to.
The membership is not clear, the membership is tricky and slimy!
I'm so surprised Kate Hudson put her name on this.
Customer Service was terrible when I called shocked about the charges.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here.

jennifern25
12/10/14

I don't normally write reviews, but there were so many terrible ones that I had to share a somewhat positive experience. I ordered an outfit online and didn't realize I was signing up for a VIP Membership. I noticed that I was charged this morning. I called customer service and talked to "Jay". He was awesome and immediately processed my refund (now I'm just waiting on the bank, which could take until next week). It took less than 5 minutes. I don't know if I would recommend the clothes yet, because they got lost in the mail so now I'm waiting on that.

laurenb20
12/9/14

I used this site for a cheap Christmas present and was quite happy with the items I received but there was no way they would ever be worth the £44 you would be charged as the normal fee so after reading the poor reviews online I decided to cancel within the statutory 14 day cooling off period. I firstly emailed them to be back stating the reasons why I shouldn't cancel and if I still wanted to I needed to call. When I called I was given the hard sell and asked for my reasons for wanting to cancel even though the website states you don't have to provide a reason within 14 days. After 15 mins of being on the phone to a girl who did not want to put through my cancellation and even threatened to terminate the call I finally got to speak to a manager after asking several times who in fairness was quite pleasant and followed through with his promise to cancel my account and ensure no further money was taken from my account and provided me written confirmation also. Even after speaking to that manager I would not recommend this company to anyone the items sold are in my opinion not of good enough quality to be worth the full asking price and they made it very difficult to cancel even though I was within my 14 day cool off as per distance selling regulations

Tip for consumers: Don't bother not worth the full asking price and they are hard to cancel

debras32
12/9/14

VIP Membership? I have been charged £176 pounds for 4 months. Only ever bought 1 pair leggings (good quality) - when I thought that as a new site, I was getting a deal as a first time buyer... went back too - for a yoga top, thought that because I had bought off the site before I was getting a good deal... Nope! What a rip off, I have in my favour just had the company reimburse me for £132.00. Careful when you sign up, once those bank details and email address are in their system, the "VIP" membership kicks in with no pop up, or info whatsoever saying you are signing up for the monthly £44. Account closed, will not buy from them again - just on principle of having such a blatantly rip off site. Disappointing to say the least.

Tip for consumers: The site appears to have been updated with slightly clearer VIP membership T&C's - which certainly was not the case the first time I purchased from the site.

melinas2
12/6/14

Customer service is terrible and quality of the products are subpar. You would get better clothing even at Old Navy, Ross, etc. Tried to cancel membership to no avail and will be reporting to BBB and bank.

Tip for consumers: Run, from this site.

rhiannonl
12/5/14

This company is awful to deal with! I ordered an outfit that I was not impressed with. I just wanted a refund. After calling in to a representative and her trying to convenience me for about 10 minutes that I should exchange the items, I finally got a return label sent to me via email. I paid $24.97 for the items and was refunded $2.37!!! When I called to find out where the rest of my money was, I ended holding on the line for approximately 27 minutes while they "looked into" the issue. The only good thing that came out of this was that they apologized for the mistake and stated it will be corrected in 5-7 business days. (I am hoping this is true) I do a lot of online shopping and have NEVER had so much trouble trying to return an item! Not impressed!!

marissam3
12/4/14

The quality is eh. The sizing is off. I didn't think it would be a big deal to just mail back and exchange for the correct size. The problem is that after stalking their website for nearly two weeks, they do not have my size in any of their leggings. So annoying!

melissah31
12/2/14

The quality is so-so, but I guess that is to be expected with the price. I've had some balling up on some pieces. The sizing is not consistent. I am still trying to find a brand to replace Lululemon...this isn't the one.

The most frustrating however is that all the items I wanted are out-of-stock!! Not good! :(

dm116
11/30/14

I wish I can give this site a zero rating, but I cannot. I ordered my very first outfit about a month ago, one of the items being a sydney capri in an XXS. I received the capris in an XXL, so they had me go to the post office and return them for free and they ensured me I would receive my size this time. Instead, they sent me ANOTHER XXL. This time I talked to the manager and explained my situation and so instead of having me go to the post office again, he told me to keep the XXL and he would send me another XXS. AGAIN, I received another XXL and had to call customer service. This time I talked to a different manager who was extremely rude and not helpful at all. He told me that since I was not a VIP member any more that I could not get free returns. Eventually after talking to me for 30 min, he was willing to exchange my capris for the THIRD time for a different pair since clearly something in the system was wrong for my leggings if I went to the post office and returned the leggings. He was extremely rude and when I told him that ordering from Fabletics was the worst experience I have ever had and a terrible first impression on a new customer, he laughed. He laughed at me! For their mistake!!

lolar6
11/24/14

I would give this company 0 stars if it would let me. I'm not going to go into the gruesome details but lets just say I had a terrible experience, tried to call and talk to them about it and got hung up on! Completely rude. Then I asked them to remove my information from their system and they told me they didn't have any of my information... ok, then why can I log in still and see my credit card info, name, address, phone number, etc. Seriously people STAY AWAY from this company. They are a scam and could care less about keeping business.

aaronm57
11/22/14

I'm kind of shocked by how many people don't read the info on the site. This is a subscription service. It's pretty unfair to rate this company low when the only thing that's low is your IQ. Seriously, people, don't be idiots. I've loved everything I've gotten from Fabletics. They have very nice quality stuff, and I only wish they'd have more stock in tall inseams. Love their stuff!

tashav
11/19/14

Horrible Company. Over a month ago I placed an order with Fabletics, despite all the negative reviews, i understood how the membership worked and was prepared to skip the months or cancel if it came out of hand...
However - I NEVER received my shipment. The shipment, as i tracked it, made it all the way to my post office, and then was flagged a non existent address. I called and reconfirmed my address, and they did have the correct one, so they say they reshipped it express. Again it never arrived, When I called back in a man named Dean told me that the same problem had occurred again. Naturally I was displeased with the service. I suggested he should ship with a different delivery option immediately, as I receive packages and parcels at my address daily. He told me to hold the line.
When he came back from speaking with his Supervisor, Travis, he told me they would be Canceling my Order and membership (O_O) What Kind of service is that? Have not yet even seen this refund occur. RED FLAG DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: again... RED FLAG DO NOT ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY

hates2
11/14/14

I encountered the same experience like many of you - order cancellation, was not informed (at least have the courtesy to let me know that my order was cancelled), email me and apologize for the 'noted issue' saying will give me a 50% discount and VIP member - this would mean I will get charged every month for $50 right?! And they are already giving 50% discount to VIP members for their 1st order anyway...so that's not a very sincere apology is it?

Tip for consumers: Just don't shop at fabletics. There are many better athlete outfit out there

sheilam26
11/14/14

This doesn't even deserve one star! I ordered a few days ago and now received an email that my order has been cancelled. What a waste of time. No refund has been processed either. Boo!

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this site! It is just a scam to get your payment details. After your order they will cancel your order.

laurag43
11/13/14

Wouldn't give it any stars if that was possible. Very disappointed that after placing my order and paying for it, I was sent an email saying I would be refunded because my $25 promo credit was not valid. (Although there were no terms or requirements to use it) I will not shop with fable tics in the future

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. Over priced and will not accept any credit or discount on an order even when given to you by them.

nutanp
11/13/14

worst website, i ordered tee, my order was placed with discounted price. than i received email which says my order will not be delivered and my money will be refunded after 15 days. idiots.

Tip for consumers: dont go..even if there is any offer

dc76
11/13/14

i can honestly say that i had much higher expectations after reviewing the great reviews on the Fabletics website. unfortunately upon receiving my package i was really let down, the material was cheap to me and the size i ordered it with larger then i expected even though i always order small for everything.
The only positive thing I can say for sure was the fast shipping, it came within 3 days and also when I called right away to cancel my membership the lady was very nice - a quick and easy cancelation.

evelynnf
11/13/14

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). I haven't had a problem skipping months and in case I forget I have my calendar app remind me. I think most of the 1 star reviews are from people that somehow missed that this was a membership program. I feel for them, but I don't think that warrants calling Fabletics a scam. To me, the membership aspect of the company was made pretty clear on the website. Prices next to items are shown at two different prices, one price for VIPs and one "regular" price for non members. I find the auto pay annoying, but that's how membership programs work and their clothes have made it worth it to me.

As a stay at home mom and yogi, I live in work out clothes. I find the quality of items sold by Fabletics to be mostly on par with the big brands like Lulu, but with greater variety and clearer sizing/fit information to accommodate problem areas and varying body types. I love that I can find a top that doesn't squeeze my midsection while still supporting my chest. Plus they are constantly changing what's available on the site so you probably aren't going to show up to your next barre class matching the gal next to you. I find the designs on trend and functional. I just got a baseball tee from them with thumb holes that I LOVE! If you don't have a problem logging in every month and skipping then I think this brand can save you money.

I haven't needed to cancel the membership yet, but I will be on the lookout for the problems that others have faced on here when I do and I'll update my review if I can

Tip for consumers: have your calendar app remind you constantly at the start of the month to skip. my phone dings and i snooze it until I actually do log on and skip. Even if I'm planning on buying an outfit from them, I skip anyways as you can always go back and shop later

jessicam83
11/13/14

I love their clothes. Sure, it's not like the BEST, but it is good for what you pay. I think their shirts could sometimes use a little work, but they know how to make desirable workout clothing! Shirts almost always go to the hip, and if they don't, the website will say!

My favorite from them are pretty much all their workout pants/capris/shorts. Really nice feeling quality and worth the VIP Price.

If you're not used to subscription things or have never used one, then yes, this will be a surprise and I see why people are upset. But I feel that the VIP membership was clearly advertised. Maybe it wasn't in BIG IN YOUR FACE LETTERS, but it was there. You have to always look thoroughly through a website. I'm sorry, but if you were caught offguard by the subscription part, you didn't read thoroughly enough no matter what you think. It's all under "How it works". Gotta readddd!

Anyway, I love their stuff and will keep buying it. The rewards program is great! 2 points per dollar you spend, AND you get 20 points for every review you write. I got to 1000 points really quickly and I am expecting my free $50 outfit in the mail today :)

Their stuff is seriously becoming all I wear...

Note: I haven't ever needed to go through customer service, so I can't attest to it or rate it any stars. I don't like the restocking fee places charge, so I took off a star for that on the returns section.

Tip for consumers: Check your email, so you don't forget to skip the month when you want to! ALSO, if you want more reward points, buy things that are cheaper (like headbands or something) and you still get 20 points for reviewing them. Quantity of items = more points to get on reviews!

marthag17
11/12/14

My daughter made the HUGE mistake of ordering some activewear from fabletics. She was confused about why she kept running out of money in the joint account we use for us to help with college expenses. We discovered that they were charging her $49.95 a month for clothes she never ordered, didn't want, and couldn't afford. She got the company to agree to give her clothes for half the amount and refund the rest. Obviously, we were done with the company. Yesterday, we discovered 2 more charges!!! Apparently, they have started charging her again when we have NOT been back to their website or done any business with them. You apparently are not given a choice about doing business with this company.

Tip for consumers: NEVER, EVER, EVER, under any circumstances do business with this company. They are like gum on your shoe. You will never be able to get rid of them. Purchasing something from them is like entering into indentured servitude.

emmab68
11/12/14

If you like poorly made clothing at expensive prices, then this is the place for you!! My tank and leggings both started to unravel after being washed twice! Please do not waste your money here!

heidio2
11/11/14

I wish I could give this company zero stars!!! Run, don't walk, away from this website- if they don't scam you on the VIP membership, they will cancel your order for no reason...and without even sending an email to let you know!! Awful, just awful!!

Tip for consumers: No, just no...

jodyk7
11/10/14

Advertised full outfit for $25. Yet they didn't have any of the styles that come at the discount or sales prices in my size. Tried logging on with several different names and different sizes just to see what would happen and yep it happened again. Full price items are the only thing found in my size whether I am under my medium or my large pseudonym. I actually tried calling them and they were so rude that even if it wasn't all a misleading scam, I wouldn't ever do business with them. Found out later through reading other reviews that I really dodged a bullet by not doing business with them. Any company that keeps there business practices in the fine print is not worth doing business with.

sarahw72
11/9/14

i LOVE this company. Not only are the products AMAZING (and better and far less expensive than the competition), but the customer service is the best with all communication options (call, email, live IM chat). I don't understand why so many people are complaining about the reoccurring charge- THAT IS WHAT THE PROGRAM IS!!! ITS A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM (just like birch box, ipsy, shoedazzle, etc)!!!

If you don't want to do the membership program (monthly charge) simply skip the month as between the 1st-5th of the month (for VIP members) OR do not sign up as a VIP member and do the retail option. I can honestly not believe how ignorant some of these comments are. This is by far one of the best sites i have ever used. It is very clear what the terms are and you can cancel on the phone at any time!!!

Tip for consumers: This is a monthly membership program. If you don't want a monthly charge, don't do the VIP program, or sign up and immediately cancel after you place your order.

as1898
11/9/14

The clothes are very cheaply made. Their sports bras have little to no elasticity and are very stiff. Their yoga pants aren't breathable and their shirts are very flimsy and cheaply made. I think the hype of having Kate Hudson as an ambassador helps them sell themselves but overall it's just not qaulity work out gear. Additionally, I had the same problems as others have mentioned about their 'vip' club and automatically being signed up. It took me 3 phone calls to have it cancelled and refund my money.

I'll stick to lulu lemon :)

jk62
11/9/14

It's funny...I thought that the monthly program was very clearly stated. It didn't seem like "fine print". It just seemed clearly stated. Anyone slamming this program just needs to learn how to read for 30 seconds. (1)You sign up. (2) you get your first outfit half off (3) on the 1st if very month, they send you an email with some outfits picked for you. (4) by the 6th of the month, you can buy, opt to hit the SKIP MONTH button, or get charged 50 bucks (which just credits your account 50 bucks so that you can buy.

It's simple. The clothes are awesome and of wonderful quality. I have been telling ALL of my friends. If you think this is a scam then you just didn't take 30 seconds to read the boldly presented instructions.

kt31
11/8/14

Had a similar situation to most others. Signed up, ordered an outfit, thought I had read the fine print, received the lovely outfit. Happy customer. Until I got an email giving me additional time to skip my November outfit. The email was the first I had heard of skipping months. I even half signed up again with a different email to make sure I had not missed the fine print. The VIP membership information was not clear. My call to customer service to cancel was a bit frustrating but I was firm. The sales rep explained a lot more detail over the phone of how things work but I was already ticked with the lack of transparency from the beginning. I no longer trusted the company to continue giving them my business.

sandyk12
11/7/14

The worst and I let them know I was slamming them all over the internet and they are still charging my credit card and will not let me cancel. They never answer phone and say they cannot accept over email. I now cant stand Kate Hudson when I see her. Her lack of not caring what a business sponsored by her is shocking. Never gonna give her another movie cent from our family. They have 65.$ of my money they wont refund.

maggieh6
11/6/14

I love Fabletics! No offense, but all of you people complaining about the monthly fee-you need to read what you are getting yourself into. It is a GREAT deal. I like these pants more than Lulu and I like how you can choose inseams. These pants really hold and support and do an AMAZING job. I got a top with a built in bra and don't even think I will need a sports bra with it, which let me tell you, has NEVER happened!! I definitely recommend this line and signing up as a VIP. It's fun! :)

sallyt12
11/6/14

This is a total scam. I bought one outfit - which was fine, but did not realise that it was part of a monthly deal where you have to purchase every month. Surely it is illegal, or it should be. Outrageous. And they use Kate Hudson's name as a front.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

em3945
11/5/14

STAY AWAY! I signed up and had read the Ts&Cs but was then suprised I couldn't use the 44GBP credit against any item that was not 44GBP. I then received several sets of conflicting information, the free phone number is not freephone and had the worst customer service when trying to cancel, she just talked at me for ages whilst I repeated I wanted to cancel the account. AWFUL - RUN DON'T WALK....

Tip for consumers: Run away - don't do it, just go to a shop instead.....

helenw32
11/3/14

Be VERY careful - the site automatically signs you up to take money from you account each month.

I ordered one "outfit" which I was pleased with, fits well and well made and designed I really liked it, but I was very lucky that I bothered to read the leaflet that came with my delivery as I didn't realise when I ordered that I was subscribing to the monthly program that would take £44 (I think that was the amount) from my account each month unless you go in an select to "skip" that month. Total scam - why you would want a new outfit each month is beyond me.

Also the website is dodgy, you can't unsubscribe on the site and have to call and I couldn't use the "forgot password" link - tried several times, it told me it had sent me an email with a link to reset my password but never received the email.

Stay away unless you order one outfit and then call to unsubscribe immediatly

Tip for consumers: BE CAREFUL - automatically subscribes new users to a monthly service taking money out of your account each month for a new outfit

valeriep10
11/1/14

What a terrible site. You can't look at anything unless you enter your email - ugh, fine it didn't ask for last name/address/etc. But then it makes you a "member" oh, and you can't cancel unless you call a number on the east coast - I live in Hawaii, which is 6 hour difference. The chat people are worthless - they can't cancel you, they can't transfer you to anyone else. I don't really know what they do.

Tip for consumers: Go to the store and buy something.

skylerg
10/31/14

Fabletics is a great company with really affordable merchandise! On your first order you get an entire workout outfit for just $25 if you sign up for their VIP membership. All of the terms and conditions are clearly stated when you sign up. Don't be surprised by the $49.95 monthly fee, before you make your purchase they explain what the VIP membership means. Most reviews here rant about the monthly fee. Not Fabletics fault! The only reason they are angry about the fee is because they were dumb enough to sign up for something without taking the time to read what it is they are signing up for. Not Fabletics fault! I made a purchase and then decided to cancel my VIP membership because I knew I would forget to skip and month and didn't want to pay and customer service was great! It took less than two minutes on the phone and my membership was cancelled! The customer service agent was very pleasant and understanding and didn't badger me to keep my membership. I would recommend Fabletics!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print!

lisat51
10/30/14

The clothes themselves are fine. The designs are interesting and quality of fabrics good. What is not acceptable is the so called VIP membership they trick you into that results in recurrent monthly charges. I don't need that many work out outfits! Also, there isn't even enough variety in styles to have a membership- you are basically forced to buy every style if you keep the membership. Cancelling the membership is a pain- horrible customer service that obviously has a manual they're reading from so can't do a simple cancellation without reading you a bunch of crap about how you should keep the membership. And, they do have live chat, but after spending time giving them your information they tell you that they can't cancel a membership via chat- you have to call them. WASTE OF TIME!! Really a shame because I thought the clothes were nice. Not worth the hassle.

Tip for consumers: Beware of 'VIP' membership. The pricing looks great, but there is fine print. The initial deals aren's free.

pamb14
10/30/14

I had the most horrible experience and can not believe the better business bureau has not gotten on them. My 15 year old was mislead and confused the their hole "VIP" issue. I paid with my card for her order and could tell by the very fine print they were now going to charge my card automatically EVERY month. When I called to cancel the VIP status, they said they can only do it by talking to my daughter. I flipped and said "I am the adult, you took my credit card so I want to cancel it" They would not do it so I put my 11 year old other daughter on the phone who played by older daughter. It was crazy!
I can not believe people sign up to get their cards charged EVERY month and have the responsibility to cancel it. Not only that! To return, and not take an exchange, you pay $5.95 on top of it.

lilyk6
10/28/14

I am really appalled by this website and those who run it. The whole concept of becoming a VIP to save money is placed onto the customer very sneakily; I didn't see any box where I was offered the choice of this, it just appeared to me that suddenly I was a VIP (if there was a box disclosing this choice, it was made very unnoticeable, purposefully I believe, to trick consumers).

I received no email telling me I was a VIP, so I'm sure many others will be unaware of this and then later have £44 taken from their account... monthly.

Trying to cancel the VIP service was a pain, as I have no housephone, and can't ring the company from my mobile. I emailed 3 times asking to cancel my service and got the same reply each time, ignoring my message and just giving me generic info about the way the VIP service works.

The only way to skip a payment for the month is to login between the 1st and 5th of each month, a small timeframe, especially if you order on the 6th and then need to remember to cancel your order next month, or if you order around the end of the month and are unaware you are a VIP and quickly have £44 snatched from you.

Regardless of how good quality the clothing is, I don't believe a website should make money from taking advantage of it's customers... furthermore, their clothing is highly overpriced. So much, that the only time you would buy it was if you DID have such a high discount, but not at the price of £44 a month.

Tip for consumers: Be on the lookout for the VIP option at checkout, and make sure you are not a part of it!

kathleenh16
10/28/14

So very pleased! loved the quality of fabric (rivals Lululemon) the top is super soft...Love! I also love that I get to pick a new outfit each month (or skip a month). In my line of work I tend to LIVE in active wear. I love this business model. Can't wait to place my next order. When I went to this site and read reviews I was a bit taken back. Now that I have received my 1st order..I can't wait to place my next! So excited! Thank you! I LOVE the bra straps..so cute! the top super soft and the pants fit perfectly! I'm 5'5" and 140lbs. The clothes are perfect for the fitness classes I take, the running I do and..bonus... work!

juliah25
10/26/14

Not really a great deal for workout clothing. Many of the things are overpriced even with a "VIP" membership. I don't like that they automatically sign you up as a "VIP" and you have to call to cancel. This process was a pain in the butt. They try to offer anything they can to keep you! I understand they don't want to lose customers, but it was way too many offers and deals to keep me. It got really annoying.

Tip for consumers: Don't forget to cancel your membership if you don't want to keep paying $50 a month.

ninjad1
10/24/14

Really poorly made clothing. The 'VIP' price is probably the max they should charge. The fabric quality is disgusting and makes you sweat without doing any exercise! The jacket I got isn't lined and is really badly shaped. If I return anything I have to pay $5.95 per item to ship back and get a refund. Also, I now have to try and get out of this contract thing they sign everyone up to. I'm surprised Kate Hudson would put her name on this stuff. The pictures on the website look great, but it's so incredibly tacky.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. You'll find much better quality and lower price elsewhere (Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Target even!) without any secret membership nonsense.

db82
10/22/14

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! they have been charging me $50.00 a month unknowingly! This is such a scam. I bought one outfit for 29.97 as apart of their promotion only to find out they have been charging my card month to month. I am trying to get a refund. This is a SCAM!

Tip for consumers: DONT PURCHASE! STAY AWAY!

emmam42
10/21/14

When I placed my first order I saw the VIP conditions and didn't tick the box and paid postage instead. However the company still signed me up for their VIP membership without my permission. I contacted Paypal who arranged an immediate refund and I cancelled the pay plan they had set up via my PP account. This company is breaking consumer laws left right and centre and are hoping people will just cancel without trying to get a refund. My advice, forget going through them but contact your bank or paypal instead. They can cancel any payment plan AND get you a refund.
As for the clothes- nothing special and fairly cheap fabric. Not worth the money

indial1
10/21/14

Not yet recieved the product but I saw that i would need to pay £44 a month, and i think people just need to be more careful when buying online. It is clearly stated that this will be debited from your account, and obviously people just skim over it. Technically it is not a scam, and is well within its legal rights. I have just rang up to cancel my VIP Membership, and it was straightforward, with no hassle, and no waiting on the line as with some companies. So far I've had a good experience.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to read the small print

marilyns14
10/20/14

I also was taken by this company! They kept billing my credit card and never sent any outfits!! I finally realized what was going on and had my credit card block them. When you try to contact the company, they just ignore you. I just hope it is now cancelled since they can no longer bill my credit card.