US Government's NSF

16%
2301 Rosecrans Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
Tel: 1-855-202-3570

People interested in Fabletics are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yogig

Call customer service and cancel your membership but don't blame the company for your lack of common sense. (in 99 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 66 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

eb425
8/27/15

I am still waiting (after 4 weeks) for my items to arrive. DHL is saying they can't track as Fabletics doesn't [ay for door to door service. Fabletics is telling me to call Australia post, who have no idea as its a DHL package. Who knows if I will ever receive my package. Terrible customer service, I have sent 8 emails in the past fortnight and only one person got back to me yesterday.

have cancelled my subscription without even receiving my goods. what a rort!

sarahm154
8/15/15

I am a current member of Fabletics, and the company is not the problem. My first outfit was purchased, sent, and I was satisfied. During the sign up period I read the fine print, maybe you should try it. The site clearly states that you have a 5 day grace period in the beginning of each month to either purchase an outfit or skip the month. Nowhere does it state that they will notify you to remember to do this because most of us are adults that don't need basic reminders. The second month I completely forgot, and on the 6th day was hit with the charge I knew would hit my account. I called the customer service and just asked if it could be waived if I purchased something, the lady had no issue with this, the charge was removed, and I bought my second outfit. I bought the 3rd month, and since then I have opted to skip each month except this current one because I wanted a new outfit for the gym. Nobody has to remind me each month to skip, I just do it on my own - like paying rent. And you should have faith that you too can remember. Good luck and happy shopping!

sheilag4
8/14/15

After canceling my membership because the clothes were cheap and didn't fit (I nearly had to cut them off my calves), I came to found out that the six "credits" I had in my account with a cash value of $299 could not be used. Absolutely criminal! I should add that I had to call 3 times to cancel my membership. I kept getting "disconnected."

jenniferp70
8/14/15

bought an outfit for the first trial offer.. absolutely loved the gym trousers but not the shirt as it didnt fit well .. tooo low so it just displayed my sports bra.. tried to get an exchange or refund and was told it was not possible unless i return the whole outfit... an exchange was not reasonable for a smaller shirt at least? tried cancelling VIP membership and they tried to offer me 500 free VIP credits.. whats the point if you will only like half an outfit and not be able to return the seperate item... and no.. i couldn't return the trousers.. loved it so much that i wore it that day so too late to return unfortunately

judym36
8/14/15

Wow, what an experience! I decided to order on-line from Fabletics and they offered me a first time discount which I was really pleased about. I thought it odd that I didn't receive a confirmation email about my purchase, but logged into my account and I could see that the order had gone through. It took over 2 weeks for my parcel to arrive. I kept a few items and then wondered how to return the rest for refund as it wasn't clear on the enclosed receipt. I went on line and discovered I had to call Fabletics and read out to them every item I wanted to return or send a list via email, so I sent it via email. They then wrote back to me and said I had to arrange for Hermes to collect the parcel from me on a specified date. I had to print the Hermes return receipt and arranged a collection time which could be anywhere in an 8 hour period! It's the most complicated returns process I've ever had. A week passed and no refund. Another week passed and no refund. At the end of that week I called Fabletics and they didn't have my parcel yet!!!! At the end of the third week, I emailed them and said I was getting worried and they informed me I had just been refunded. Phew I thought again....but then I saw the refund amount and I thought it looked a bit low. So I decided to work out what I should have been refunded and guess what, they hadn't refunded enough. I don't even know how they came up with the amount because I couldn't reconcile it!!! So I had to write to them with an excel spreadsheet showing how much they really owed me. This was the only time I was happy because they responded and said I was right and I got the refund. Three days later I decided to check my credit card to see if it had bit my account and there I find a £44 charge!!!!!!! I thought someone had used my credit card fraudulently, so I rang them to find out what it was and apparently as a VIP member if I don't buy something from them each month they charge me £44!!!! If I decide to buy something with that amount, and I return it, they won't give me back my £44, they just keep it forever!!!! Woweeeee, if that's how you treat a VIP, I wonder how you treat customers you don't give a hoot about!!!. I searched for reviews on line and there were so many saying they had taken monthly payments without the customer realising. I feel lucky because I noticed the first one. Some people didn't notice for months and months! One lady managed to get a refund and when I pointed this out to them, they still refused to give me my money back. Remember, this isn't a refund, they just took my money and I got nothing for it. I have emailed and called them many times, but they keep refusing to give me my money back. I have spent so many hours dealing with this company for one order - I spent £33 - what a mistake! Whatever you do, stay away, these guys are rip off merchants and their products aren't even that good. Beware!

chriso29
8/13/15

Kate you should be ashamed of yourself, your line is a joke. The worst service scam ever.....
Stay away from this site, poor, poor, poor. They cheat you out of your money.

janetb41
8/12/15

Only noticed after 4 months that fabletics have been taking £44.00 a month off my account, they trick you when you do an online purchase in that in order to get the discount you have to become a VIP member but this is not obvious. Then they take money off your account every month and you have to buy there clothing and they will not credit you. What an absolute SCAM, I will never buy from them again and I hope that everybody doesn't, what a SCAM!!!!!!

denised34
8/10/15

Of course, the only reason people send reviews is because they're either blown away by the service or they're very unhappy with the service. From what I've read, most are unhappy. This review will be no exception.

I had been a VIP member with Fabletics since November. I'd seen something I liked and purchased it but after that didn't see much that grabbed my attention, so I kept skipping the months. This past month, I didn't get a notification telling me to either skip the month or get charged the VIP fee. ($49.99 USD) Keep in mind, I'm in Canada.

* I also had the EXACT SAME ISSUE with their sister company JustFab. THEY FORGOT to email me a reminder. (They charged me $39.95. USD)

I have yet to receive my refund, which will no doubt be LESS than what they took out of my account because of the exchange rate. That's what happened with JustFab.

These people are crooks. They saw that I kept skipping months and probably thought it would be a good idea to just "forget" to email me a reminder. I'm not happy with Fabletics or JustFab. The fact that Kate Hudson would lend her name to this company is BEYOND me. Don't get involved with these people unless you like surprise charges on your credit card! Or you can buy their products but don't sign up to VIP.

rebeccas63
8/10/15

Didn't sign up to VIP and first noticed when they charged credit card the following month. They refused to cancel VIP - had the credit cad company block the vendor.
Stupid customer service - won't buy from there again.

alexisp11
8/10/15

Called to cancel my membership and they kept pushing for me to keep my membership, they did this like 5 times and I recently ordered from there and they said if I canceled my membership they would cancel my order, not pleased at all.

emilyh38
8/10/15

I will never order with Fabletics again! The VIP 'service' is a complete scam - I didn't receive my 20% off my first order. When I emailed them to cancel my VIP membership because I was charged £44 for not ordering (even though I didn't receive an email notifying me of this!).
The website is a total scam and the products are an awful fit - used to rate Kate Hudson but considering she associates herself with an absolutely scam of a company my opinion has changed. Never order from them!

maggiev4
8/9/15

I used Fabletics to purchase a few items in March of 2014. After being charged (because I never received an e-mail reminding me to 'skip' a month) $49 in July of 2014 I called and spent 20 minutes on the phone with a representative begging him to cancel my account. I happily accepted the $49 charge, it was my mistake after all, but asked to be removed from the service from then forward.

This August, a full year later, I got an e-mail informing me that my account had be charged for $49. I had not received an e-mail or charge from Fabletics in a year, so I called and kindly explained the situation to a representative. She accused me of lying about canceling my account, then put me on hold for 15 minutes so she could 'listen to the call' from last July. After taking me off hold, she explained that the company had 'lost' the recording of my call and again accused me of lying about canceling my account the year before. I spent another 10 minutes with her asking to be refunding and explaining my position and, when she finally agreed, she blamed me for the entire misunderstanding, attempted to convince me to stay a VIP member (for a bonus of 500 points--wow!!) and then rudely ended the call before I could confirm my refund.

TL; DR

Terrible customer service, nefarious charging procedure and overall company-wide dishonesty. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!!!

sophiag6
8/8/15

I read a lot of negative reviews of this website before i decided to purchase items from it. I was very careful to make sure i did not accidentally tick the check box to subscribe to their VIP membership, but i was not given the option to opt out for their 20% off 1st purchase offer . Once i put through my payment, i received an email telling congratulating me on becoming a VIP member.
I immediately called their hotline to tell them i wanted to cancel this membership as i was not willing to pay them a monthly subscription and was happy to pay for my purchase at full price. I was then told that i should have read the terms and conditions better. My first purchase was cancelled, and a new purchase with original prices was put through for me. This is when i realized that despite being given 20% off the first time, the payment put through was NOT 20% more. I paid $70ish with 20% off. And somehow according to their calcuations, i was charged $120ish at full price.
I definitely do not recommend this site to ANYONE. Ever.
Absolute shame on Kate Hudson and her team for coming up with such a scam of a company.

jent24
8/4/15

Wouldn't give me a full refund for a box that I returned that I had not even opened. Customer service is a bunch of mindless drones who clearly hate their lives, their jobs, and everyone who talks to them. Had issues before, and gave them second chances. I'm SO done now.

amandal50
8/3/15

I was on holiday in London when my friend suggested i try this- to realise that my credit card kept being charged with no new orders being received just a week after! When calling the ONLY phone line given as option to cancel "subscription"- the tone is always busy!!!! had to report to my credit card- NEVER AGAIN- disappointed in Kate!

deborahc34
7/29/15

I have had a wholly positive experience with Fabletics. The clothes are well-made, comfortable, and cute. And, I have bought my outfits at a very reasonable price -- the $25 introductory offer outfit, and a few at their recent 75% off sale. And, I have not been scammed as many others have. The trick is to make sure their emails go into your main account, and on the first of every month, click that you DO NOT WANT their outfit. Easy as pie.

annieg16
7/28/15

I give them A+ for marketing and F- for quality, value & ethics. Kate Hudson must be in dire straits to be their spokesperson...shame on Kate ( should I say "Oink! Oink!).

Annie

maryh107
7/28/15

Vip membership is a total scam, the lack of service after order is placed is beyond belief, can't believe that it can take 4 x times to receive items from Fabletics that it takes to receive similar items from the UK (I am Australia based). Vip membership means items will be charged to your account unless you "skip". Very hard to judge whether you want more or not, when the first order has not been received almost a month after ordering.

tessp1
7/27/15

Fabletics is an online clothing store (advertising kate hudson on the cover). They lure you in with a 50% discount on over priced gym clothes. Once you click through to make the purchase, they advertise that you are subscribing to a VIP membership with great offers but you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and you see in tiny print at the bottom of the page that you are signing up to to have £44 debited from your account every month (which you need to switch of with in 5 days). I am a total idiot for having fallen for it as the e-mail from them was going to my junk mail and I didn't check my bank account for a while so a lot of money was taken from my account. I called to cancel and they only refunded me 50% of what was taken from me (after being on the phone for 40 mins). STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. A TOTAL FRAUD AND SCAM AND OVER PRICED CLOTHES!

jackieg22
7/21/15

I love this site! Since the beginning of my get healthy journey, I have been a member of fabletics and I must say that I absolutely love them. The clothing is unique, prices unmatched, and shipping and customer service is superb. My favorite thing about this site is the ability to "skip a month" if you don't plan on spending extra this month or you just don't have. Definitely a 5 star match.

Tip for consumers: Never forget to skip a month if you don't want to buy anything because after the 5th of the month you can not cancel for the month and they will deduct the money from your account.

hoped4
7/21/15

I canceled my account and they proceeded to charge me anyway. I canceled my Account on the 17th of the Month and they charged me on the 21st. When I called the Customer Service Rep was rude and refused my request to speak with a supervisor, I wanted the charge canceled as it was still pending on my card and they refused stating they would call me back and then when I stated that was unacceptable they said that that they would issue a refund in 7-10 business days. Why are they even charging me on the 21st?! the membership states they charge on the 6th of the month. Not to mention the poor quality of their athletic wear and ridiculous prices.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this service!!

lj53
7/20/15

I have been a member of Fabletics for aprox 3 years. How stupid are all of you that you don't realize you are signing up for a "VIP membership". Be a smart consumer & figure out what that means! Also how can you go 2, 3, or 7 months without noticing the charge on your credit card!
They do not dupe you into the membership. I found the information easy to find. They did used to give you 15 days to skip. But if you don't you just get a credit in your account.

kristinb18
7/20/15

Website is not user friendly. I would like to use the $30 that an email said was posted to my account, however cannot add a single item to a shopping cart and I see no $30 credit on my account. I have given this company many opportunities to rectify things and have continued to receive their emails. I am unsubscribing once and for all.

dianem38
7/16/15

I am £176 down for a £22 one-off (so I thought) and have reported them to Standards Authorities!

Just get same mumbo jumbo about their t&c's yet HUNDREDS of people are finding themselves tricked into it too!

Who looks at leaflets and 'junk' emails? It should be clear AT THE TIME, not afterwards!

REPORT REPORT REPORT! reviews aren't doing anything!

sheh12
7/15/15

NICHT EMPFEHLENSWERT! Fallt bloß nicht auf diese Betrüger ein. Sie preisen Outfits für 25 Euro an und schreiben aber nicht dazu, dass ihr damit ein Abo eingeht und ihr jeden Monat 49,95 Euro bezahlen müsst!

Not recommendable at all!!!

Write your reviews also on facebook. Maybe we can make them change their stupid policies. #crowdpower

rachelk23
7/14/15

Now I do understand the system and that you have to say skip this month between the 1st and the 5th, but every time I call them to cancel (you have to call and talk to a foreign person) they offer me a credit. Took it this time, but yet again they did not give me the credit and charged my account. I am furious. The last outfit was cheap and ugly. Nothing like the picture. Too bad Kate Hudson has her name on this crap of a company. I would run if I were her. Never doing business with them again.

amyw79
7/13/15

Same problem here - 49.95 taken out of my account every month, without receiving anything in return! Disgraceful! What can we do about this?

UPDATE: I'm now on hold with Fabletics, customer service rep. polite, talking with supervisor. Let's see if there is hope for Fabletics customers!

$599.40 cents refund. Woo-hoo!

tinac31
7/13/15

This is the biggest SCAM ever. I signed up and thought that I would receive an email with notifications of outfits, I would be able to say love it and send it or no thank you. Instead I received NO email notifications, NO product and 5 MONTHS of charges to my credit card. And you can not resolve this online, you have to call and try to get through your customer service automated system and then talked to a real person. I am overwhelmed that I bought into this scam that Kate Hudson is backing. Such a bummer that others may be falling for this too.

faiths6
7/13/15

SCAM they let you believe you have a good deal - then a month later take £44 out of your account with no warning at all. Apparently this is a condition of buying their offer outfit?? Where you get told this I do not know - WHO READS the T&Cs and small print. This is a right ROYAL SCAM do not buy from these people. Their customer services is unhelpful, rude and misleading - surprised they are not shut down by now!

gloriam16
7/12/15

They withdrew $49.95 from my account for over six months. I have been calling them for months now to receive my refund. I keep getting the run around from all their supervisors. I still haven't received my refund. But, I will keep trying and I will keep warning people about this HORRIBLE company!!!!!!!! Don't buy from this company!!!! Read all the reviews on the internet, thousands scammed.

helenw43
7/10/15

Be very very careful falling for this company's discounts as they sign you up for £44 of you don't log in!! Not very clear that you have to do it!! I'm going straight to my bank tomorrow and doing an indemnity claim to get my money back!! Wankers!

brandic4
7/10/15

I bought my $24 outfit and now I see they've been charging me $50 every month since then for NOTHING. No one answers the phone. Freaking dirty business. Everyone should report them to the BBB so we can all get our money back!!!

kellyc73
7/7/15

Similar details to everyone else's reviews............ Ordered an outfit, 2 months later I have never received products. Have email, facebooked and phoned, no one wants to help, all they do is pass the buck and say how sorry they are! Then realised they are taking money every month for what??? Not disclosed how this setup is and now I have taken it to my bank and will take legal action if not resolved. They only today have emailed me staying they will refund me but after reading all these reviews I am worried it is just another scam out of this disgusting companies mouth. Would not recommend anyone to use them and will be spreading the word via all platforms........

hannahf8
7/2/15

Placed an order, very exciting as the clothes look amazing and the price was excellent.

Paid for the order. The called the customer support to cancel the membership shortly after as I cannot fit the monthly costs into my budget. They tried everything to keep me as a member and when I politely refused they said the order I had placed would be cancelled.

I paid for the goods and confirmed the order well before my phone call. They have no right to cancel the order just because I do not wish to proceed paying them for the upcoming months. Very disappointed and annoyed. Kept my membership so I can get the order i placed and paid for, but once it's received I will be cancelling immediately. Not impressed.

sarahl102
7/2/15

The clothes are a little over priced. Some are great quality some are not. You just never know what you're going to get. What I'm most disappointed by is their new rewards program. You used to be able to get a free outfit at 1000 points. I was so close to 1000 points and they changed their program! Now there is no way to get an outfit with 1000 points!!! If you're lucky you might be able to get a top and a headband.

catricea
6/26/15

I was surprised by all the negative reviews. My only complaint is that they are always low on stock in small and medium sized items. I have returned two items with no problem but, I never return with free shipping; I always us the Priority Mail service offered by the USPS for a flat rate of around $5.25 because it includes a tracking number and guaranteed delivery and I let them know how I mailed it and that I anticipate a timely credit to my credit card or I will dispute the charge with my credit card company. I never had a problem reaching anyone in customer service. The VIP Membership is very clear and I signed up with my business email because I use it daily so, I am not likely to miss the 5th day of the month deadline. I have found the quality to be good; the pants are thick and they wash well. I have a pair of Calvin Klein yoga pants that I have had for less than two months and they are already see through. I guess my experience has been different but, I have a top that I need to return and I am hoping things don't change. These reviews are horrible!

kathleenm41
6/25/15

I want to know how to bring a lawsuite against Fabletics for not refunding money to me. It's been over 13 weeks and still no refund. I was just on the phone again today for 20 minutes and they still will not send me confirmation that the check will be sent out. I have called at least twice a month since March and still no refund.

barbl6
6/24/15

Every time I want to order an outfit it is low stock. I love their clothes but low stock on almost every outfit on the website

alyd1
6/22/15

I completely understood the process, the rules, and the membership. My issue, however, is that I did not feel comfortable in their largest size pant of XL, when I usually wear XL or large. I wore the items several times, second wear and the shirt started to pill. I had no intention of attempting to return the items, as I got them at a discounted rate. I skipped two months online, and then decided that if no other sizes became available I would cancel. I figured it should be easy, just a click click. I had the WORST customer service on the phone. I was straight forward and polite. I asked for a confirmation email or call number for my records. I was denied that and told that I should trust her, because she 'put through' the cancellation. When I told her that legally they had to provide me with something showing the change of contract, she put me on hold and immediately disconnected the call. I called right back and the next woman who answered the phone laughed and said "Hi (my name) how can I help you?" Obviously the women spoke and she could read the call notes. I had to explain everything all over again, to which she also said I should trust the lady I spoke with earlier. Again I explained that I do not trust anyone at a call center that I have never met. She then informed me that she could only give me a cancellation number if I did a 'Full Cancellation". WHAT?!?!? Finally she did that, which made no sense, and gave me call number stating "you know your whole conversation was recorded and will be kept with this account". Was that a threat? I never swore or name called. I simply asked for 20 mins for some sort of email or confirmation number that I cancelled. "(My name) I might have offered it to you earlier but you were talking and I decided not to offer the call number. Are you ready to listen (my name)?" I was ready to LOSE my stuff, but I kept even tempered and peaceful because I did not want any record that I every swore at them because then it would make sense how they treated me. Pants were nice quality but the vanity sizing was off the charts. Shirt was cheap and looked terrible after a cold water wash, and air dry. Now, I will see if I get charged again next month- It will not be a good situation, and I suggest people stay clear of this unless you plan to stay for life. I tried something, it didn't workout, and I wanted to cancel- who knew it would take all of this effort!

Tip for consumers: Just think of the worst contract you've been in, with a gym membership, etc- this is that times 1000! Not worth it for me, but others may enjoy the lifetime member.

mt53
6/22/15

Think this company know exactly what they are doing stuff is poor quality fell for the tapp special offer with add on cost

ks95
6/21/15

If there is an active lawsuit against this company- I would appreciate being added to the list of people who have attempted to allow Fabletics to correct their despicable, dishonest business model. I made what I thought was a one time purchase 7 months ago and as I reviewed my last credit card statement, I noticed a charge of $49.95 and a rock landed in the pit of my stomach- with the force of a meteorite. I am an intelligent, detail oriented person. In my professional life, I work as an ICU Nurse- attention to detail is an understatement. With that said, my level of self awareness is keen and I can wholly identify when I have been dooped by faults of my own. My experience with Fabletics is quite the opposite- I have been FINANCIALLY VIOLATED to an extent I have never experienced. This is outright THEFT. This company should be shut down immediately and damages paid out to those of us who did not consent to an auto-enrollment agreement. Please contact me if legal action is taking place. I have already started exploring my options.

mckenzies1
6/18/15

scam you into taking money from your account by becoming a VIP member, so not buy

deet23
6/17/15

I made a purchase and was auto-enrolled in their vip program. They charged me $50/month for nothing. Was told I could not get a refund.

deborahn8
6/17/15

I bought an outfit in February for $39.95 and signed up to be a part of the VIP club or whatever and was 100% satisfied with what I got. Four months later, I check my bank account to see they took $49.95 out on 6/8/15. So, I called the bank and the teller told me that Fabletics led to take money out of my account every month since my purchase, but it was not processed (I use my money up way too quick, haha) because of the low balance. According to what I've heard from other people, this does not happen to everyone. All I can say is be careful. Personally, I do not recommend buying offline. If you REALLY want their clothes, it's best to fly all the way to California to buy them with cash. No joke =) .

reginah9
6/15/15

I first signed up with Fabletics for their $25 outfit deal. It was made very clear that I would be signing up for a VIP membership and that my card would be charged $50 a month unless I skip the month in the first 5 days. Even when I missed the 5 five days twice they have always given me a refund. And whoever said they are expensive and mediocre quality must never have bought athletic wear before. Check out Lululemon where you easily pay anywhere from $80 upwards for just a pair of capris.
Fabletics clothes are funky, fun and good quality. I've been with them for almost a year now and have bought several outfits from them.
In case you're wondering, no, I don't work for them and no, I didn't get paid to write this review.

Tip for consumers: Write reviews to get more points for free stuff.

francesg11
6/15/15

Yes I want to say received my first and last order. Cheap fabric and misrepresentation on how much it costs,

emilyn17
6/12/15

I "signed up" without my knowledge for their VIP membership. By purchasing items from this site, you are "agreeing" to be charged $49.95 monthly unless I opt out or select items to purchase before the 5th. This would be fine, but the catch is that THEY DO NOT NOTIFY YOU!! They simply take the money out of your account until you realize it. This is extremely sketchy and they are relying on folks not checking their bank statements in detail. Please avoid this company. They are a bunch of crooks! In the end, I was able to call and cancel my "subscription", but I'm out $150. I dread to imagine how long this would have gone on for had I not checked my bank statements sooner...

jann88
6/11/15

Fraudulent and dishonest business practices! Will charge your account monthly without your express permission ... Total scam from beginning to end ... Their customer service employees seem to be scam artists as well ... I told her that her company was going to get into trouble because of their policies ... She was totally rude, defensive, and resistant ... Don't give them your money ... Because if you do, they will continue to take it on a monthly basis without you express consent. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE COULD BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY. If anyone knows about this -- please so advise. Thank you

rebeccab46
6/11/15

I HAVE REQUESTED TO CANCEL WITH FABLETICS HOWEVER CONVENIENTLY I CANNOT REACH THEM VIA PHONE AND THEY WONT RETURN MY EMAILS.

THEY ARE CHARGING MY CC $49.95 A MONTH AND GIVING ME POINTS TOWARDS CLOTHING PURCHASES WHICH I DO NOT WANT!!! I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CC NOW! SO ANGRY!!

lesliem37
6/10/15

It wasn't clear at sign up that by purchasing you were entered into a monthly membership. If you don't "skip" a month (which was NOT CLEAR) you are automatically billed $49.99. They will not refund that amount; instead you are forced to use this "credit" to buy from their store.

Horrible experience trying to get this back - I was forced to purchase one last outfit (by the way, the quality is poor) before being able to cancel my account.

Definitely stay away.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How is it to work for fabletics? I'll be curious to hear from an employee? How much is it paid to answer all those calls?
4/7/15
Answer
neilt12
A: All the good reviews on this site most likely come from employees, you could ask them.
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Do someone knows about the employment conditions of Fabletics?
4/9/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Fabletics