US Government's NSF

16%
2301 Rosecrans Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
Tel: 1-855-202-3570

People interested in Fabletics are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yogig

Call customer service and cancel your membership but don't blame the company for your lack of common sense. (in 95 reviews)

sofiah2

It clearly states at checkout how VIP membership works. (in 62 reviews)

evelynnf

I've been a member with Fabletics since Kate Hudson was on the cover of Self 6 months ago (May 2014). (in 52 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

annieg16
7/28/15

I give them A+ for marketing and F- for quality, value & ethics. Kate Hudson must be in dire straits to be their spokesperson...shame on Kate ( should I say "Oink! Oink!).

Annie

maryh107
7/28/15

Vip membership is a total scam, the lack of service after order is placed is beyond belief, can't believe that it can take 4 x times to receive items from Fabletics that it takes to receive similar items from the UK (I am Australia based). Vip membership means items will be charged to your account unless you "skip". Very hard to judge whether you want more or not, when the first order has not been received almost a month after ordering.

tessp1
7/27/15

Fabletics is an online clothing store (advertising kate hudson on the cover). They lure you in with a 50% discount on over priced gym clothes. Once you click through to make the purchase, they advertise that you are subscribing to a VIP membership with great offers but you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and you see in tiny print at the bottom of the page that you are signing up to to have £44 debited from your account every month (which you need to switch of with in 5 days). I am a total idiot for having fallen for it as the e-mail from them was going to my junk mail and I didn't check my bank account for a while so a lot of money was taken from my account. I called to cancel and they only refunded me 50% of what was taken from me (after being on the phone for 40 mins). STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. A TOTAL FRAUD AND SCAM AND OVER PRICED CLOTHES!

jackieg22
7/21/15

I love this site! Since the beginning of my get healthy journey, I have been a member of fabletics and I must say that I absolutely love them. The clothing is unique, prices unmatched, and shipping and customer service is superb. My favorite thing about this site is the ability to "skip a month" if you don't plan on spending extra this month or you just don't have. Definitely a 5 star match.

Tip for consumers: Never forget to skip a month if you don't want to buy anything because after the 5th of the month you can not cancel for the month and they will deduct the money from your account.

hoped4
7/21/15

I canceled my account and they proceeded to charge me anyway. I canceled my Account on the 17th of the Month and they charged me on the 21st. When I called the Customer Service Rep was rude and refused my request to speak with a supervisor, I wanted the charge canceled as it was still pending on my card and they refused stating they would call me back and then when I stated that was unacceptable they said that that they would issue a refund in 7-10 business days. Why are they even charging me on the 21st?! the membership states they charge on the 6th of the month. Not to mention the poor quality of their athletic wear and ridiculous prices.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this service!!

lj53
7/20/15

I have been a member of Fabletics for aprox 3 years. How stupid are all of you that you don't realize you are signing up for a "VIP membership". Be a smart consumer & figure out what that means! Also how can you go 2, 3, or 7 months without noticing the charge on your credit card!
They do not dupe you into the membership. I found the information easy to find. They did used to give you 15 days to skip. But if you don't you just get a credit in your account.

kristinb18
7/20/15

Website is not user friendly. I would like to use the $30 that an email said was posted to my account, however cannot add a single item to a shopping cart and I see no $30 credit on my account. I have given this company many opportunities to rectify things and have continued to receive their emails. I am unsubscribing once and for all.

dianem38
7/16/15

I am £176 down for a £22 one-off (so I thought) and have reported them to Standards Authorities!

Just get same mumbo jumbo about their t&c's yet HUNDREDS of people are finding themselves tricked into it too!

Who looks at leaflets and 'junk' emails? It should be clear AT THE TIME, not afterwards!

REPORT REPORT REPORT! reviews aren't doing anything!

sheh12
7/15/15

NICHT EMPFEHLENSWERT! Fallt bloß nicht auf diese Betrüger ein. Sie preisen Outfits für 25 Euro an und schreiben aber nicht dazu, dass ihr damit ein Abo eingeht und ihr jeden Monat 49,95 Euro bezahlen müsst!

Not recommendable at all!!!

Write your reviews also on facebook. Maybe we can make them change their stupid policies. #crowdpower

rachelk23
7/14/15

Now I do understand the system and that you have to say skip this month between the 1st and the 5th, but every time I call them to cancel (you have to call and talk to a foreign person) they offer me a credit. Took it this time, but yet again they did not give me the credit and charged my account. I am furious. The last outfit was cheap and ugly. Nothing like the picture. Too bad Kate Hudson has her name on this crap of a company. I would run if I were her. Never doing business with them again.

amyw79
7/13/15

Same problem here - 49.95 taken out of my account every month, without receiving anything in return! Disgraceful! What can we do about this?

UPDATE: I'm now on hold with Fabletics, customer service rep. polite, talking with supervisor. Let's see if there is hope for Fabletics customers!

$599.40 cents refund. Woo-hoo!

tinac31
7/13/15

This is the biggest SCAM ever. I signed up and thought that I would receive an email with notifications of outfits, I would be able to say love it and send it or no thank you. Instead I received NO email notifications, NO product and 5 MONTHS of charges to my credit card. And you can not resolve this online, you have to call and try to get through your customer service automated system and then talked to a real person. I am overwhelmed that I bought into this scam that Kate Hudson is backing. Such a bummer that others may be falling for this too.

faiths6
7/13/15

SCAM they let you believe you have a good deal - then a month later take £44 out of your account with no warning at all. Apparently this is a condition of buying their offer outfit?? Where you get told this I do not know - WHO READS the T&Cs and small print. This is a right ROYAL SCAM do not buy from these people. Their customer services is unhelpful, rude and misleading - surprised they are not shut down by now!

gloriam16
7/12/15

They withdrew $49.95 from my account for over six months. I have been calling them for months now to receive my refund. I keep getting the run around from all their supervisors. I still haven't received my refund. But, I will keep trying and I will keep warning people about this HORRIBLE company!!!!!!!! Don't buy from this company!!!! Read all the reviews on the internet, thousands scammed.

helenw43
7/10/15

Be very very careful falling for this company's discounts as they sign you up for £44 of you don't log in!! Not very clear that you have to do it!! I'm going straight to my bank tomorrow and doing an indemnity claim to get my money back!! Wankers!

brandic4
7/10/15

I bought my $24 outfit and now I see they've been charging me $50 every month since then for NOTHING. No one answers the phone. Freaking dirty business. Everyone should report them to the BBB so we can all get our money back!!!

kellyc73
7/7/15

Similar details to everyone else's reviews............ Ordered an outfit, 2 months later I have never received products. Have email, facebooked and phoned, no one wants to help, all they do is pass the buck and say how sorry they are! Then realised they are taking money every month for what??? Not disclosed how this setup is and now I have taken it to my bank and will take legal action if not resolved. They only today have emailed me staying they will refund me but after reading all these reviews I am worried it is just another scam out of this disgusting companies mouth. Would not recommend anyone to use them and will be spreading the word via all platforms........

hannahf8
7/2/15

Placed an order, very exciting as the clothes look amazing and the price was excellent.

Paid for the order. The called the customer support to cancel the membership shortly after as I cannot fit the monthly costs into my budget. They tried everything to keep me as a member and when I politely refused they said the order I had placed would be cancelled.

I paid for the goods and confirmed the order well before my phone call. They have no right to cancel the order just because I do not wish to proceed paying them for the upcoming months. Very disappointed and annoyed. Kept my membership so I can get the order i placed and paid for, but once it's received I will be cancelling immediately. Not impressed.

sarahl102
7/2/15

The clothes are a little over priced. Some are great quality some are not. You just never know what you're going to get. What I'm most disappointed by is their new rewards program. You used to be able to get a free outfit at 1000 points. I was so close to 1000 points and they changed their program! Now there is no way to get an outfit with 1000 points!!! If you're lucky you might be able to get a top and a headband.

catricea
6/26/15

I was surprised by all the negative reviews. My only complaint is that they are always low on stock in small and medium sized items. I have returned two items with no problem but, I never return with free shipping; I always us the Priority Mail service offered by the USPS for a flat rate of around $5.25 because it includes a tracking number and guaranteed delivery and I let them know how I mailed it and that I anticipate a timely credit to my credit card or I will dispute the charge with my credit card company. I never had a problem reaching anyone in customer service. The VIP Membership is very clear and I signed up with my business email because I use it daily so, I am not likely to miss the 5th day of the month deadline. I have found the quality to be good; the pants are thick and they wash well. I have a pair of Calvin Klein yoga pants that I have had for less than two months and they are already see through. I guess my experience has been different but, I have a top that I need to return and I am hoping things don't change. These reviews are horrible!

kathleenm41
6/25/15

I want to know how to bring a lawsuite against Fabletics for not refunding money to me. It's been over 13 weeks and still no refund. I was just on the phone again today for 20 minutes and they still will not send me confirmation that the check will be sent out. I have called at least twice a month since March and still no refund.

barbl6
6/24/15

Every time I want to order an outfit it is low stock. I love their clothes but low stock on almost every outfit on the website

alyd1
6/22/15

I completely understood the process, the rules, and the membership. My issue, however, is that I did not feel comfortable in their largest size pant of XL, when I usually wear XL or large. I wore the items several times, second wear and the shirt started to pill. I had no intention of attempting to return the items, as I got them at a discounted rate. I skipped two months online, and then decided that if no other sizes became available I would cancel. I figured it should be easy, just a click click. I had the WORST customer service on the phone. I was straight forward and polite. I asked for a confirmation email or call number for my records. I was denied that and told that I should trust her, because she 'put through' the cancellation. When I told her that legally they had to provide me with something showing the change of contract, she put me on hold and immediately disconnected the call. I called right back and the next woman who answered the phone laughed and said "Hi (my name) how can I help you?" Obviously the women spoke and she could read the call notes. I had to explain everything all over again, to which she also said I should trust the lady I spoke with earlier. Again I explained that I do not trust anyone at a call center that I have never met. She then informed me that she could only give me a cancellation number if I did a 'Full Cancellation". WHAT?!?!? Finally she did that, which made no sense, and gave me call number stating "you know your whole conversation was recorded and will be kept with this account". Was that a threat? I never swore or name called. I simply asked for 20 mins for some sort of email or confirmation number that I cancelled. "(My name) I might have offered it to you earlier but you were talking and I decided not to offer the call number. Are you ready to listen (my name)?" I was ready to LOSE my stuff, but I kept even tempered and peaceful because I did not want any record that I every swore at them because then it would make sense how they treated me. Pants were nice quality but the vanity sizing was off the charts. Shirt was cheap and looked terrible after a cold water wash, and air dry. Now, I will see if I get charged again next month- It will not be a good situation, and I suggest people stay clear of this unless you plan to stay for life. I tried something, it didn't workout, and I wanted to cancel- who knew it would take all of this effort!

Tip for consumers: Just think of the worst contract you've been in, with a gym membership, etc- this is that times 1000! Not worth it for me, but others may enjoy the lifetime member.

mt53
6/22/15

Think this company know exactly what they are doing stuff is poor quality fell for the tapp special offer with add on cost

ks95
6/21/15

If there is an active lawsuit against this company- I would appreciate being added to the list of people who have attempted to allow Fabletics to correct their despicable, dishonest business model. I made what I thought was a one time purchase 7 months ago and as I reviewed my last credit card statement, I noticed a charge of $49.95 and a rock landed in the pit of my stomach- with the force of a meteorite. I am an intelligent, detail oriented person. In my professional life, I work as an ICU Nurse- attention to detail is an understatement. With that said, my level of self awareness is keen and I can wholly identify when I have been dooped by faults of my own. My experience with Fabletics is quite the opposite- I have been FINANCIALLY VIOLATED to an extent I have never experienced. This is outright THEFT. This company should be shut down immediately and damages paid out to those of us who did not consent to an auto-enrollment agreement. Please contact me if legal action is taking place. I have already started exploring my options.

mckenzies1
6/18/15

scam you into taking money from your account by becoming a VIP member, so not buy

deet23
6/17/15

I made a purchase and was auto-enrolled in their vip program. They charged me $50/month for nothing. Was told I could not get a refund.

deborahn8
6/17/15

I bought an outfit in February for $39.95 and signed up to be a part of the VIP club or whatever and was 100% satisfied with what I got. Four months later, I check my bank account to see they took $49.95 out on 6/8/15. So, I called the bank and the teller told me that Fabletics led to take money out of my account every month since my purchase, but it was not processed (I use my money up way too quick, haha) because of the low balance. According to what I've heard from other people, this does not happen to everyone. All I can say is be careful. Personally, I do not recommend buying offline. If you REALLY want their clothes, it's best to fly all the way to California to buy them with cash. No joke =) .

reginah9
6/15/15

I first signed up with Fabletics for their $25 outfit deal. It was made very clear that I would be signing up for a VIP membership and that my card would be charged $50 a month unless I skip the month in the first 5 days. Even when I missed the 5 five days twice they have always given me a refund. And whoever said they are expensive and mediocre quality must never have bought athletic wear before. Check out Lululemon where you easily pay anywhere from $80 upwards for just a pair of capris.
Fabletics clothes are funky, fun and good quality. I've been with them for almost a year now and have bought several outfits from them.
In case you're wondering, no, I don't work for them and no, I didn't get paid to write this review.

Tip for consumers: Write reviews to get more points for free stuff.

francesg11
6/15/15

Yes I want to say received my first and last order. Cheap fabric and misrepresentation on how much it costs,

emilyn17
6/12/15

I "signed up" without my knowledge for their VIP membership. By purchasing items from this site, you are "agreeing" to be charged $49.95 monthly unless I opt out or select items to purchase before the 5th. This would be fine, but the catch is that THEY DO NOT NOTIFY YOU!! They simply take the money out of your account until you realize it. This is extremely sketchy and they are relying on folks not checking their bank statements in detail. Please avoid this company. They are a bunch of crooks! In the end, I was able to call and cancel my "subscription", but I'm out $150. I dread to imagine how long this would have gone on for had I not checked my bank statements sooner...

jann88
6/11/15

Fraudulent and dishonest business practices! Will charge your account monthly without your express permission ... Total scam from beginning to end ... Their customer service employees seem to be scam artists as well ... I told her that her company was going to get into trouble because of their policies ... She was totally rude, defensive, and resistant ... Don't give them your money ... Because if you do, they will continue to take it on a monthly basis without you express consent. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE COULD BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY. If anyone knows about this -- please so advise. Thank you

rebeccab46
6/11/15

I HAVE REQUESTED TO CANCEL WITH FABLETICS HOWEVER CONVENIENTLY I CANNOT REACH THEM VIA PHONE AND THEY WONT RETURN MY EMAILS.

THEY ARE CHARGING MY CC $49.95 A MONTH AND GIVING ME POINTS TOWARDS CLOTHING PURCHASES WHICH I DO NOT WANT!!! I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CC NOW! SO ANGRY!!

lesliem37
6/10/15

It wasn't clear at sign up that by purchasing you were entered into a monthly membership. If you don't "skip" a month (which was NOT CLEAR) you are automatically billed $49.99. They will not refund that amount; instead you are forced to use this "credit" to buy from their store.

Horrible experience trying to get this back - I was forced to purchase one last outfit (by the way, the quality is poor) before being able to cancel my account.

Definitely stay away.

jenniferm120
6/10/15

My daughter bought an outfit and didn't realise she was signing up to £44 a month. The website does not make this clear. Phone for a refund, which I have been promised, however this was no easy to obtain. DO NOT USE. THE MEMBERSHIP SCHEME IS NONSENSE. THIS CAN'T SURELY BE LEGAL.

cd58
6/8/15

Very disappointed. Buyer beware. They have been charging me repeatedly for months! I did not notice until today. I had no idea I had "signed up" for a monthly membership. This whole ordeal has put a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be buying from Kate Hudson again. I don't think I can even watch another movie with Kate Hudson in it. This is totally unethical. The woman at the call centre said it did say that you were signing up for the VIP account when you paid and we assume you read on the website that "VIP" means you signed up for a monthly membership. No, I did not go look at the websites membership program I was on the site to buy clothing and was not interested in a monthly membership. Every site calls their customers VIP... At this point consider it a catch phrase. The call centre lady also told me I was sent and email explaining that I had joined a monthly membership. I checked my email and there was one email in my junk folder from 3 months ago. It was just an add and said go here to skip. I wouldn't have known what "Skip" meant until today as it was the first time i learned about the program. I didn't have the email the call centre lady had talked about that would let me know about the monthly membership. My email must have blocked or deleted any other emails. To be honest even if I had received one I probably wouldn't have opened it up just thinking it was junk mail. I This is not a great start for a new brand that is trying to take off. Hopefully they will do something to make it up to me.

simonam4
6/8/15

It is a fraud and pure theft, since they make you subscribe to the VIP membership and issue a notice of the charge AFTER they get their money. So basically they stole £44 from my card and told me they've warned me when I purchased my first item months ago?!? Not only this, but I also didn't get anything back, not even their freaking points! Terrible scam and I sincerely hope that someone will hold them into account at some point.

patk18
6/2/15

its not a scam but they make you accept a credit refund instead of money. also their number is a pay phone and they talk about so much irrelevant things to make you stay on the line longer so you have to pay more!

njs
6/2/15

tried to cancel the order before it was despatched as delayed. I was told I could not, nor could I change the delivery address although it hadn't been dispatched. I was then told I had to right in to cancel the account even though the website says you can call.

I do not recommend them

lucyl27
5/29/15

I've read a lot of negative reviews about Fabletics and it's time I say something.

I've been a VIP member for almost a year now, and I have received amazing, high quality clothes from them that I basically live in.

When you sign up, the website specifically tells you what the VIP membership entails. I think a lot of people are excited about the "First outfit for $25" deal but neglect to read the details. This company is not shady - a lot of customers have just been too lazy to read the terms. Fabletics also allows you to skip each month and even sends a reminder email to skip for the first 2 months. How people think this company is a scam is beyond me.

Their return policy is also absolutely amazing. I've returned 4 items so far due to sizing issues, and they've always sent me shipping labels which allowed for free shipping. They processed the returns very quickly each time, and the phone representatives were always pleasant. Sure, they read off scripts, but they were always friendly and helpful.

I don't think you can find the same quality, selection, and great prices anywhere else. Fabletics has really been a great resource for athletic wear and it's very sad to see such negative reviews. Please give this company a chance and make sure to skip a month if you don't want to order! Just be smart about signing up for this service and you'll have a good time.

kerryf7
5/29/15

I responded to their survey after I had completed a call to their Call Centre:

"I'm am surprised at the questionable and ruthless marketing and business practices.
The inflexibility of the processes - one is unable to cancel a pending order made 1 hour earlier.
The inability to opt out of the membership online - I have read reviews from users that after cancelling over the phone, Fabletics failed to cancel the membership and PayPal confirmed this. The customer had to ask PayPal to cancel any direct debits.
The operator at the call centre seemed brainwashed enough to not budge from a response which they have been provided.
I doubt I'll remain a member and will post this to the review board.
I gather from reviews that the product is satisfactory. I don't understand why Fabletics employ such desperate methods to get members through an ambiguous process and don't seem to aim for customer loyalty by treating customers with intelligence and respect, allowing them to make their own decisions.
A (bi-)monthly newsletter would suffice."

nitau1
5/27/15

Absolutely terrible online business. Terrible customer service. They sent me the wrong product and refused to correct their mistake. they signed me up for a costly monthly service without letting me know. They make it nearly impossible to cancel the membership, return anything, etc.

jk79
5/26/15

Company does say in terms and conditions that when you sign up they will take £44 from your account each month - THIS IS VERY WELL HIDDEN AND NOT CLEARLY MENTIONED WHEN YOU SIGN UP. No other company I know runs a business model like this and its a truly unacceptable ethic to assume this is a general term or condition to purchasing goods or items from this company.

vp12
5/25/15

Stay away from this company, the "deals" are not deals. The company "signs" you up for a "membership". Their customer service is deplorable and canceling is a major time issue due to the lack of commitment by the company.

kimberlyg22
5/22/15

At first i thought this was great, but until i had to deal with them, lack of customer service, scams, poor quality. Lack of followthrough. Unable to cancel easily

Tip for consumers: Dont Do it!!!

erich172
5/22/15

My account keeps getting charged $49.95 - they scammed my daughter -- she didn't even know they had signed her up for it. I'm disputing through my credit card company -- STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!

suet24
5/21/15

VIP membership is a con and they are taking cash from people in an underhand way. When you complain on Facebook they remove all negative feedback to give a very positive bias on there feedback.

Company is a total disgrace, I would recommend you don't order anything from this company.

eirinit
5/19/15

The quality of the clothes is very poor and the sizing is completely wrong. Do not waste your money! They will also charge you monthly and the credits you get are just hairbands and other garbage. The worst company ever. Do not be fooled by this scam, stay away!

chrisp112
5/19/15

Every so often, one of the Fabletics employees enters a review on how their company is"not" a scam. But, it most certainly is, take it from me, an ex-customer... They disguise all their hidden fees as a one time payment for one item. But somehow they are still able to charge your credit card without you knowing. Don't fall victim to the scheme.

jackieb30
5/19/15

I only bought these clothes because it was from Kate Hudson... terrible reason. I dont think the monthly charges should be that much considering you only save me like what... 30 bucks on an already overpriced outfit. Also, when I went to cancel my VIP I got some woman who could hardly string a sentence together and continued to tried and convince me three times to keep a membership that I said I wanted to cancel. The call was terrible and all I heard was background noise, a woman who was hard to understand, and would say "like" and "um" after every word.... UGH! I am so disappointed with this company.

Tip for consumers: Better wear this stuff every day and have a crud ton of money to spend on these clothes... or just their membership fees.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How is it to work for fabletics? I'll be curious to hear from an employee? How much is it paid to answer all those calls?
4/7/15
Answer
neilt12
A: All the good reviews on this site most likely come from employees, you could ask them.
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Do someone knows about the employment conditions of Fabletics?
4/9/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Fabletics