US Government's NSF

stacyt

14 Reviews for EyeBuyDirect.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/19/14

I placed an order and had issues with the glasses, had to return. I was going to honor and buy a new pair. I sent in the originals withing 10 days along with original packing, cases and cleaning cloth. The lack of customer service and cooperation is crazy. They received my glasses but would not refund without a tracking number supplied my me, and then send me an e-mail to my e-mail asking for my e-mail address to confirm. Not a very professional company or one who seems to want to take advantage of their customers. In addition the new glasses I received the new pairs I ordered are not what I expected either, but not going to try and return these and go through with this BS again.

3/3/14

Horrible company they dont honor their coupons!

1/23/14

DO NOT PURCHASE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!! Crap quality, distorted lenses,no returns,no refunds,crap customer service. You have been warned.

12/19/13

Very satisfied , ordered 2 pairs, everything was perfect frames prescription progressive lenses, order a pair of sunglasses to my prescription, love them .. since then ordered a pair for a friend, and another pair for myself to keep home just in case. Coulnd't be happier with these glasses. It took 16 days to get them in Canada.

11/28/13

Bought 2 pairs of glasses - one was a straight 6.95 - no frills single vision - they are great, however the other pair that were multi-focal not so great. To see long distance I have to tilt my head down and look through the top of the lens. Like the other reviewer I get to pay shipping and a restocking fee for them to fix the issue. Went through their email system for support. The English is not great but I guess that's the state customer service these days. If you want cheap single vision glasses then I would definitely recommend but expect a crap shoot for anything more complex.

11/25/13

Finally got em 20 days later. Wrong size and the nose piece is off. Contacted customer service via live chat about replacements. They send the return information.after reading.... I have to pay for shipping back to them provide them with the tracking information when it arrives I have to notify them. I then have to Reorder the glasses and wait another 14 days for them to be made and pay 5.95 for them to ship them back to me. I then requested a refund got attitude. yes attitude. NO THANKS. I wish I would have read the reviews on them before i ordered......My Bad. :(

10/7/13

Great glasses. Good frame, clear lens, great value for money

7/12/13

Never waste your time ordering anything from EyeBuyDirect.com. This has been the absolute worst online shopping experience of my life. I ordered my glasses on June 22nd. They FINALLY arrived on July12th after me nearly having to beg them for my glasses. I could have placed and received 3 separate orders with Coastal.com in this time period. Anyway, I open them up and they look similar to the online photo, but the temples are bowed way out and instead of fitting snugly, they wrap around my head. The glasses are much larger than the description online. So I contact them about refunding/exchanging them and am met with an attitude, but they don't want to refund my full amount AND I'd have to pay to ship them back. I will never, ever do business with this company again and I recommend others stay away as well!

7/1/13

Terrible people to deal with. Claim to be in California and give a number in Maryland which always says: "Leave a message." There are multiple accusations of scamming against them on every complaint site on the web. Do a thorough search before dealing with these people?

7/1/13

Eyeglasses arrived on time. Quality excellent. Prescription is correct. Overall very happy with the purchase.

6/6/13

Since the first pain of glasses I got from them in April 2013, I have ordered a back up pair of my bifocals, a third pair of sunglasses, and my wife and daughter have ordered from them. The web site allows you to track the progress of the order and every pair was 100%. I saved hundred of dollars from them, their frames are superior to any I have seen even in high end optical stores. I do not know what their is to dislike from this company. They are great

3/27/13

No. Their customer service is a joke, and my glasses came with the screws loose, the lens falling off and the nose pads uneven, all for the hefty price of over $60. No thanks!

1/9/13

good price and service

EXPERT
6/23/11

It was time for a new pair of prescription sunglasses and this time I was going to try and spend less than $100 (including the exam). A very low budget for those who have done this before as sunglasses tend to cost more than regular prescription glasses. I found an optomistrist that did an exam for $49 and then I found sunglasses that were Rx on eyebuydirect for another $49 not including shipping. Sweet heart of a deal!

About EyeBuyDirect.com
Specialties & Business Description
EyeBuyDirect.com sells prescription eyeglasses and frames, as well as sunglasses.