US Government's NSF

support@everbuying.com

636 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

richardw7

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

stevep17

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

lahkiyahp
1/6/14

I haven't had this phone a good 3 months yet and it's already not charging! Tried to a RMA application but I don't have an order number! When i first ordered it never showed up in my account that I placed an order with them or a tracking number, I should have known sum thing then! And they don't even answer that customer service number this company need to be sued

arturw
1/5/14

Very good site for shopping. Everything's easy and comfortable on this site. There's no problems with shipping and I didn't wait long for package. I recommend this!

johnd230
1/4/14

I ordered two LED light bulbs on 9-24-13 and they arrived yesterday, 1-3-14. Over 3 MONTHS it took! This was my first experience with Everbuying and it will definitely be my last. There are many other good merchants to deal with that offer similar products at as-good or better prices. Avoid Everybuying and save yourself a lot of frustration.
Terrible, terrible.

thomast21
1/4/14

recently bought HaiPai I9389
The transfer was quick and impeccably
This my friends is a perfect Samsung S3 look alike for a very cheap price. All apps are available via google play store. It does what promises, the antutu test I performed is even higher then showed in a picture (14150). And instead 4GB Rom my Phone was equiped with 8 GB :) The build is really sturdy, guality of screen is perfect..

stacis
1/3/14

I want my money back! I should of read the reviews of this website before I ordered anything. I ordered a phone that was a great deal price and payed for expedited shipping so it would arrive in a short time. A week later, its still processing! I read the reviews and decided I wanted to cancel the order. I messaged them and they replied that they will refund me my money back in 3-7 days. Its passed 3 days and nothing! My order is still there! They did not cancel it. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!

santoshs4
1/3/14

I ordered a cell phone more than two weeks ago, after 5 days they send me an order number and a tracking number. I tried to track it but it did not work, also I was trying to submit a ticket to know the status of my order but this also did not work because the ordered number they sent to me was a wrong order number (E1312162147438489). Is this the way to do business? I am not recommending this website to anyone. Could you let me know the exact time when I will get my ordered item, the correct order number and tracking number? I am really unsatisfied with all these. How can I get my money back? Do I need to contact PayPal?

balazsk
1/3/14

I ordered a new tablet and many more items..
Got it and its GREAT arrieved in time (15days after my order), works perfectly. Still waiting for some other boxes :)
I suggest this site (everbuying.com), trustable & fast .
kobreturn

saibatum
1/2/14

I order my phone about a week ago now it should have been here by now but each time I check it keep saying processing. I love this this wed site but the way things are going now am discourage to ever buy from them again, I once order a phone which came in 3 days but I don't know why this one is taking forever each time I call they tell me today or tomorrow n these days never comes.

amandad17
12/31/13

So far this site is HORRIBLE! my fiance ordered me a phone for christmas on there and paid for 3-5 day shipping. they said it was shipped out december 12. we messaged them and said we have not received any tracking information and want to confirm that the phone will be here in the time frame we paid for. they told us that it was similar to an iphone so it is unable to ship 3-5 days. what kind of bull is that? and everytime i ask them why the order hasn't been received they just keep saying be patient and wait. they are the WORST people to buy from and if i didnt want this phone so bad i would've already asked for my money back. it is now december 31st and i still have not received my phone.

caleshah
12/30/13

Well first off I never received a tracking number (in order to check status of shipment) after process of payment. Second I have been very unsuccessful at reaching anyone with the customer service number provided nor any response to emails and third the recent bad reviews this company has received. So my question is to anyone reading, do they have an accurate telephone or email available for this company. It would be greatly appreciated. It's been 5 days or so since ordered but paid for expedited shipping. If no product what is the best way to retrieve monies back.

amandah16
12/30/13

Ordered tablet beginning of dec for xmas. Waited 7 days to se if i got a tracking #, some update, something. I noticed my city was spelled wrong also but that shouldnt cause a problem. To make sure i submitted a few RMAs to change the city and find the status. First i tried the customer service # and got a recording eveytime i called! I got a response from the rma and she said it hadnt shippedshipped yet and she would fix it. I was upset it was over 7 days & hadnt shipped so i told her to cancel my order altogether! She sent another email to be patient that it was processing! Finally it shipped out from sweden 12/17 but i still dont have it! It really stinks because i wanted to also order accessories for it and my smart phone. I wont now.

mab109
12/30/13

"Ignorant with very poor services and and very poor communication. I placed an order for a jacket (item shown as available in stock) and I paid extra for fast delivery, 3-5 days. after 5 days from placing the order and the order was still showing processing I contacted the seller and they told me that the item is not in stock and asked me if I wanted to wait. I clearly answered no, and I want a refund. They ignored my instructions and messages for and shipped out the item after 12 days when is no longer wanted, as I had to buy it from somewhere else. They ignored my instruction and they want to force me to accept the item. I wrote to the seller a number of emails to request a refund, and I always keep getting the same replay, they accept it was their mistake however they are not willing to refund. I should have been careful and read the reviews about. Eeverbuying.com before I placed the order with them. Will not buy from them again, and I will try more trustworthy websites e.g. eBay

belialb
12/30/13

ordered 7 items from this site on december 6th for christmas and not a single one arrived, sent in a help ticket and they told me its an unregistered parcel and it may move slower than other "shippment" and basically i'll have to wait 2 months until i can complain again because it can arrive anytime between now and february. wth??? what happened to the fast delivery?

unhappyc12
12/29/13

This joke of a company deserves NO star rating at all. They have a standard message "we are sorry for the inconvenience". Yeah right. Their site says "ships in 24hrs" and they use UPS/FEDEX/DHL which should normally take 3-7 days to get the item. 2 weeks later still nothing. These were Christmas gifts for children. Furthermore, they say that they are not responsible for external links with a tracking number. Are you kidding me? They are quick to take money but very slow in delivering. That's called stealing, theft. Never again will I purchase anything from these clowns. I was going to purchase wholesale tablets from them for my company, but now I'll take my business elsewhere.

amyl29
12/29/13

I ordered something on Nov.6,2013 and two of the items were not shipped. I emailed them several times regarding the unshipped items. But it goes for several days without an answer. So I filed a dispute with PayPal and asked for a refund. Now they keep telling me to close the case and that they will not refund me or ship me the item they now have in stock until i close the case. even one rep threatened me to close the dispute or else I have to wait for PayPal to finish looking into the claim before I will receive any refund. I don't see why they cannot send out the item they already have and refund me for the item they don't have first before I close the case. It all feels like a scam because they won't even confirm how much they are refunding me or when they will refund me. My sister has a problem as well. She ordered two dresses about the same time and it was a no show. They keep telling her it is shipped. They tell her to check the post office and everything, which she did. Now when my sister ask for a refund, they are deducting the shipping charges and insurance charges. How can you deduct shipping charges when it is FREE shipping!

federicag
12/29/13

I'm Italian and I made ​​my first order on this site in the first days of December.
I am very satisfied, shipping times and delivery of my order was fast and the items arrived undamaged.
The quality of items purchased is excellent and the prices very competitive compared to other sites.
Also good service before and after sales, they have sent to me very fast and clear answers to all my questions.
Thanks to their site that is easy to use and support friendly and helpful, I have become a loyal customer.
Everbuying is a site that I recommend to everyone to make good purchases.

parvinders
12/28/13

Worst site in the world. I a sorry to say this. I made order on 17/11/13 and my order no. Is E1311170946145454 not received yet . I had contacted my times by email and phone they donot responded even a single time. So i recommend to stay away from this site. I am parvinder from italy . My email is billinghappy@gmail.com

pedroa13
12/28/13

I made an order (E1312261326452003) December-26-13 2:26:45 PM, I paid for expedited shipping, so that it will show up in 3-5 days, like it states. It's now the end of the second day, please help me to know if my item already underway. thank you,I hope your answer.

michelem24
12/28/13

Buon sito per gli acquisti online!
unica pecca è per la spedizione un pò lunga e imballaggi non adeguati, nulla di grave però.

charmainej
12/27/13

I Purchased two dresses via this website November 16, 2013, it was shipped out November 19 and payment taken out of my account via paypal! I should have recieved it via flat rate shipping within 4-25 business days but nothing. didn't receive it before chistmas and still have not received it. Customer support asked me to go to post office I DID they don't have the item. UPS, DHL, Purorlator, Canada Post and US Postal service Ect Ect do not recognize my tracking number as a valid number in their systems. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM IT IS A SCAM!!!!!

I am going to contact the BBB Online as well as Paypal and let them know that these PPl are Scamming money and not sending the Product. I have ordered things from China before and it has never taken this long to get to me via flat shipping rates.

amys44
12/27/13

If I could I would rate this site zero stars! I ordered a product on September 25th and still have not recieved it. I have emailed twice and the first time they said that it could take 45 days to get here. Well I still havent gotten it and when I emailed again they told me that they would only refund the price of the item and not the shipping. I cannot track my item and honestly dont believe that it was ever sent. This site is a JOKE!

emilye3
12/26/13

Its been two months and I still have not received my package, a refund, or any sort of response. I was given a fake tracking number, their phone number does not work, and they haven't responded to a single message or email. This is the the worse website and costumer service I've ever had to deal with. It doesn't deserve a single star, maybe a lawsuit or two.

gregj19
12/26/13

I bought two small mp3 players, they arrived in reasonable time through China post. The items were packaged well and came in separate plastic cases.
The mp3 players are well made and the control switch has a good solid feel to the operation. Both mp3 players operate faultlessly with good sound reproduction.
All accessories advertised were included but the instructions which detailed operation well, did not include charging or use times or specification.

maryg40
12/26/13

Horrible company. I ordered 2 tablets that were paid for via PayPal on Dec. 12. Didn't get them. Everbuying responded to my complaint ticket with "shipping address is not same as billing address and we are confused about where to send these". I verified shipping address, then they asked me to send a copy of my driver's license and bankcard to them, claiming PayPal couldn't verify payment. PayPal had already taken money from my account for payment on Dec. 14. Seems Everbuying would also want my Social Security number and all my banking information before long. I think they're a total scam. Don't do business with this company or you might end up getting your money stolen and your identity taken.

triciab1
12/25/13

I placed an order for merchandise on Dec 16, 2013 with expedited shipping so that it would arrive by Christmas for my children, The company took my payment of over $90.00, but as of today Dec 23, it still says processing. I submitted a complaint ticket to customer support and they tell me 2 days before Christmas that my merchandise is out of stock. Not so good. Gonna have disappointed children for Christmas this year because I spent my last dollar on these gifts.

jazmynem
12/24/13

I'll never buy from here again. Ill make sure i tell everyone this not to buy fron here either. I was promises expedited 3 to 5 day shopping so my order would be here by christmas. It is now christmas eve and it's still not here. My order number is EP1312171336121848. I want to know where my package is.

sokil
12/24/13

i bought a phone from this website on the 18 /12/13 and its the 24/12/13 and im trying to track the item i bought and it wont give any information about my item

ericd22
12/24/13

Where is my order!!!! EE1312181647541665 phone line doesn't work....fake tracking #.....but have my money :(

alexisj9
12/23/13

I made and order EP1312171311305867 on December 17th , 2013 . I asked and paid for expedited shipping ( 3-5 business days ) & I still have received NOTHING !!! It's 2 days before Christmas & what I ordered from you guys was a Christmas gift . When I went to check the status it says " processing " . I don't know why because it has been paid for and should be at my house as we speak . Never again will I buy from you guys . I either need my money back or for you guys to let me know where my order is ... THANK YOU !!! -_-

jennifers74
12/23/13

I have oredered two items from this site it said they were 24 hr expedited shipping that was in tues 17 and now its 2 days before Christmas and no package yet I dont know what to do from here

biancav1
12/22/13

Never Ever again Everbuying!! I ordered on September 1st, later they told me they shipped on September 12th (already pretty late, I think) and now (December 22nd!!! so 3,5 months later) I still haven't received it. Everbuying just say: we have send it to your country, please contact your local post office. I did and PostNL say: it has never arrived in Holland. I have contacted Everbuying so many times now. And whatever I say or complaint with the Support Center of Everbuying, all they keep saying is: 'please be patient'. How patient do I have to be?????? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

jessicad10
12/22/13

I order 2 phones on 12/17/13 they said it shipped out on the 12/21/13. They give a tracking number starting with RR and with fj. They did not tell me who is the carrier and i cannot get in contact with the company. I called pay pal and told me to wait 7 days to file a complaint. Everbuying.com ship my items or refund me my money

jordana14
12/21/13

I made an order (EE1312191345329065) December-19-13 4:45:35 PM, I paid for expedited shipping, so that it will show up in 3-5 days, like it states. It's now the end of the second day, and it still hasn't shipped. The money has already been taken out of my account, and if I don't see it shipped by the end of tomorrow, i'm going to be calling Paypal, marking it as fraudulent, and contacting the better business Bureau. This is rediculous, this was supposed to be a Christmas present. Thanks a lot....NOT.

briannal
12/21/13

Placed an order and paid through paypal. Paid extra so I would have it by Christmas. Now when I try to track the order it says I never paid. Paypal has proof I paid. They wont answer my calls. Now I have to come up with new gifts from Santa at the last minute and they have my money. What kind of company would allow kids to be disappointed like that? UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!

kiras3
12/19/13

I put an order in on 12/2/13. I received an email that the order shipped on 12/9/13 and it gave a Order No. E1312022225440439. It also gave a Tracking # 13865605565280. However, when I click the Track Your Order link all it says is "Shipped Out". Usually a tracking system will give you an update on where exactly the package is and when it is expected to arrive. There is nothing. Hopefully, I will get my order by 1/2/14 as their website advertises "Free Shipping Worldwide, 30 Days Money Back". If they are meaning 30 days after "Shipping Out" then I should receive my order no later than 1/9/14. After 1/9/14, I will assume I have been scammed and will be demanding my money back, reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, notifying Paypal that they are a fraud and giving them as much negative attention as possible including all social media sites such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter.

jasmineg5
12/19/13

Hi my name is jasmine and i order from everbuy i order 3 tablet for my kids. I dont even no if u guys took my order but u guys gave me a order number EP1312182108129966 i need my order by christmas you guys number doesnt work... i need to no wat goin on wit my order will i get my order i dont wont to have to put a law suit on u guys..u guys need to email me at randolphlatimore2@gmail.com .. it a shame tha u guys dont have a way tha your customer cant contact u and we buy from u guys..

devyaw
12/18/13

I resendly brought two phone and a dress for a Christmas give ..I chose 24 hour shipping and still haven't recieve my iteam can someone please tell me where my iteam is or just refund my money I paid a lot for it ..my tracking number is Order Number: EP13121508284****
I am very disappointed

stephaniep13
12/18/13

Really worried I ordered items for Christmas with Expedited Shipping and its been almost a week and its still it processing order number E1312111158272790, really don't want to redue Christmas shopping, will have to try to get my money back if it doesn't ship today

Update:

My experience with ever buying only gets worse, They said they sent me a message about being in a remote location and need 30usd extra to ship. I had paid for fast shipping for items to arrive by Christmas, now they say that even if I pay an extra 30usd it wont be delivered for a month.
1. No email was sent to me about living in a remote location I had to bother them about why my package hadn't been sent
2. I don't live in a remote location I live outside of Toronto in a city of 350,000
3. They keeped saying my postal code was wrong, it was right i know my postal code thank you.
4. They asked for more money after the package was late
5.Now im waiting to get my money back.

This site is a scam, my advise don't use. I have to re due my Christmas shopping and wait to get my money back, not worth the stress.

mersihan
12/18/13

i bough a phone from this site. My order number is EP 1310260352352518 and still I havent recived the order.

johns611
12/17/13

"A miserable bunch of ignorant people from the villages of northern Mongolia! I ordered a HAIPAI phone at a very attractive price. It never came to me. It was lost somewhere in the mountains of China it seems. After three months of negotiations, they told me that they would keep the shipping costs and refund the rest. No good will offer, no discount, no nothing to ease my anger for the lost time. Not only that but the original phone was not available anymore. I was stupid enough to place another order for the same amount but also for a much worse phone...This one came to me...BROKEN. The LCD was faulty! Noone even bothered to check the product directed to a customer with a complaint. Why? Because they just do not care! I was stupid to buy from them...Do not make the same mistake!"

jaleesaf

I purchased a 5inch phablet phone
I have gotten this fake tracking number EP1312160548186091 on the everbuying,.com site is says I have paid and shipping is expedited and PayPal sent me an email saying they have gotten the money, I no the phone I purchased isn't out of Stock but but I dont no why it says shipping method not specified, I hope I have not been scammed because I have brought everbuying many customers

sineadm
12/16/13

The WORST online shop I have ever purchased from.
Once paid for, false tracking number, product. Never arrived, wasn't refunded in full and over 4 months chasing them. It is a COMPLETE scam and I don't believe anyone has had a good buying experience with them. I wishi would of read some of the reviews before buying. Their products look fab and all is so well priced.... If it looks too good to be true....well...it is!

timm138

Do not , I repeat Do not deal with Everbuying.com,
they are a pack of scammers,
they will take your money and have no intention of send you what you have ordered.

sallyk5
12/15/13

I am reading all these reviews and so scared. I ordered 12 watches about 1 month ago and when I try to track it the number isn't working. Hope I was not scammed because I will have to take them to court and I will get media involved if I was scammed. The crap they say about taking so long to reach is indeed crap because UPS is always on time with their time delivery. God I really hope I was not scammed because I will not take it easy.

chrisp74
12/15/13

my name is chris. i bought for the first time online from this site. i made me a account. i used this account to buy a phone i did get an email from paypal saying my payment went threw an i received a receipt number. the next day i tryed to log into my everbuying acount an it ses it doesn't recognized my email when it just sent me a message the night befor. the account has all my info in it but yet i cant log in. why not? i feel like i have been f**** over but not sure yet. plz let me kno what i can do to make this right! my email is christopherpenrod46@yahoo.com thax

coyanh
12/14/13

Made 3 orders. 2 of them came ok, but the last 1 never came. They gave me the run around about it for a long time, and then finally after 46 business days I told them to ship me a different item with a similar price. First thing they told me was that I would have to pay for the shipping on the new item Next it was a Christmas gift for 1 of my kids and we need it here before Christmas. We got all of the kids the same thing, so if we are 1 short we cant give any of them their main gift. They finally told me that it would not be here by Christmas, so I told them to refund the money. Still waiting on even a reply about the refund. All in All I would never recommend this site to anyone, and will never go there again except to battle for my money.

tizanmit
12/14/13

hey guys, although i've read too many negative comments about this site, but the deals convince me, i'm gonna give it a try hoping i will happen to be satisfied. hey here's my situation the section where it says "shipping address" (it won't scape states] France doesn't have states) i wanna send some stuff to my girlfriend in France but i live and using my American credit card. Holla back please!!

jamiem30
12/14/13

order number EP1311250155326755 is the 2nd time ive ordered and the 2nd time ive had to file a paypal claim as it has not arrived. FAKE courier tracking numbers are given 'Swedish post' ?? and are untrackable. Ver very angry and feel that everyone should be made aware of this scam. Yes i got a refund the first time but that was after 3 months of waiting for my phone with constant excuses. The 2nd refund is in process now. Terrible company.

leonm34
12/13/13

Unhappy Patron- writing again- well folks interesting just discovered that ahappydeal.com that scamming Chinese web seller- also sells and advertises under the above name www.everbuying.com.
Well now we have gone from 1 scammer to 2 that just changed their names- but have the same m.o. Buy cheap phones- and then never get what you bought- nor in the prescribed time frame- the product is switched and you get S____d!!!!
Please avoid these sites they are duplicates and both take yor money and provide nothing but headaches.
So Lucy if your monitoring this- I am still awaiting your responses.

phiap
12/12/13

they response is very quick, they asisst is very quick and they deliver the items is quick. i like buying some things in this site.. good job buddy!

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber