US Government's NSF

290615769312@whoisprivacyprotectionservices.com

845 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number.

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come!

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

antonion7
2/1/14

I have placed my order on 04/12/2013 15:49:54 PM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of 14/10/13. It seems that when I receive the mobile phone it will already be obsolete ...lol, let me know where is my order E1312041449543708.

Finally arrived. I bought an excellent phone. All with impeccable service shop. Very attentive and available. Ty everbuying.

mohammeds18
2/1/14

I made an order a week ago and still processing,nothing changing i'm really not happy,I thought I'm going to make many order for my business in the future and tell all my friends about it but i think I'm going to change my mind
E1401260307088707 26/01/2014 04:07:08 AM USD 52.26 Processing
E1401260233545731 26/01/2014 03:33:54 AM USD 154.54 Processing
E1401250532262490 25/01/2014 06:32:26 AM USD 78.24 Processing

my email is flaybmw@yahoo.com

unhappyb2
1/31/14

everbuying.com is a scam. I ordered two jackets and selected express delivery which according to the site was supposed to arrive in 7-9 days. * days went by and my order status still said "processing", so i contacted them. 2 days later they responded by saying they did not have the item in stock. I responded back asking why they sold me something that they didn't have in stock and asked for a refund. 4 days has gone by and i have not heard back from them. They advertise a respond time of within 24 hours which is beyond a lie and they sell items they don't even have in stock... buyer beware... stay away from everbuying.com

order number EE1401181144437461

marinod7
1/31/14

I have made a purchase for 78.30$ on 22.1.2014, today is the 31.1.2014 and the order status is still at "Processing" as it was when i made the purchase!
How long do they need to ship the things?! Will i even get my order?

nedav
1/31/14

Salve ho ordinato il telefono android il15/01/2014 con consegna accelerata.Num del ordine e E1401150911133825.Voglio mio telefono!!!! Ho madato finora tanttisime mail e ancora niente.E prima ordine e sono delusa.

natalyan
1/28/14

I buy clothes there regularly. If the website states that shipped in 24 hours, so really happening. Clothing such as written and quality looks really like the picture. I love it.

audreyd3
1/28/14

On Dec 4, 2013 I ordered 8 portable phone chargers from everbuying.com as stocking stuffers. Even though they gave me a tracking number, it was the most difficult package to trace. It took forever to get my package.Nobody could give me an actual tracking information. even the number they gave could not be traced. I had already given up on it, but it eventually arrived the day before Christmas. They also have the most horrible customer service. It sucks!! Days go by before anybody response to your messages; their USA customer service phone number is never available,

To make it even worse, 2 of the items were defective. I contacted them on how to replace he items. They wanted me to send them $5 so they could mail me a replacement. When I told them no, they wanted $2 to have my package send with a tracking number. I refused again, since it is their responsibility. the items they send were after all defective. Their answer to me: well than we will send your package without tracking number!! I responded again, stating again that it was not my responsibility to pay for the tracking number or shipment, and requested that it be send with a tracking number, at their cost. I told them that I was very disappointed. It has been a few days, but so far I have not received a response from them. Their USA customer phone service is not available, even their online help is not available. Do not even know if my package was ever send out. This is the most horrible website!!! they are a sham. please save your self the trouble!! not worth it. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

andrewh54
1/28/14

My order number is E1401171744379973. I am just wondering why my order is not letting me track it. I have a tracking number but it wont track. I went to the carrier and the website couldnt find it neither...

sofir
1/28/14

Items are exactly as shown, and delivered right away. The quality is excelent on the whole experience!

karlam4
1/27/14

Hi i ordered a phone and want to cancel my order number is EE1401251953368223 can you please give me a full refund thank you

jasonc62
1/27/14

10 days still no phone. site said 24hr. shipping, it took them 6 days, I foolishly took out express shipping with (D.H.L.) I declined insurance, but was still charged . the site said (2-3)days delivery, but still not arrived, and to make matters worse, D.H.L. automatically bill you for taxes, for item, insurance and delivery as well.(£23) on(£88) phone, so I've no longer made any saving buying on this site. If i'd taken free shipping then chances are that no taxes would have been added,as they only pick out random parcels for excise inspection. It saves the site money . when you pay your own delivery.so don't use express delivery! It will cost you more than you think.I Hope my phone arrives soon, and works,but dealings with this site don't fill me with confidence.

rubenm45
1/23/14

Hi i bought a cellphone and they told me to that they didnt have in stock and i told them another Think to change the order they have moré thank 24 houses and they ha net respond some doy help pleaseOrder Number: EE14011809342****

jarekm
1/23/14

Well to start off I will say I rate sales sites on different areas. Prices, processing time, deliver and response time. As a reseller I deal with many different sites and always make my first orders small as to get an idea of how they operate, when I feel confident about them I order in the thousands of dollars. I deal in hundreds of different products and very rarely make excuses for mess ups or delays unless it's out of our control. 1st off prices are decent on some things others not so much compare to other companies I deal with. 2nd processing time is very poor as is answering questions by email. I have only dealt with 1 company that has so far been worse in these areas. 3rd I have asked for expedited shipping, got denied. I placed $50 order with everbuying to start things off. I can say through my experience so far business will most likely not happen again without some changes. When and if I receive my items, I will write another review stating the quality. Till then it's a 2 star rating.

Ps. Maple if you are going to respond to people's reviews you shouldn't make them so generic. Copy and pasting the same line and only mixing them up is not a way to handle CC and PR. People like to feel that time is taken to respond to them as well as prompt service. Being the owner operator of my own I realize this. I also do what it takes to fix things(within reason of course). I hope as one business person to another you understand why I stated everything the way I have.

Sincerely Chris.

imcountryboyb
1/23/14

Men's Cotton T-Shirt With Korean Style Faux Twinset.
Good quality.Stylish design.Item as described.Fast shipping.
Thanks.

walteru
1/23/14

I Love this website. I ordered LED-Bulbd and one Tablet Freelander PX2. I'm very happy with this Tablet. Display is bright and clear, Videos wonderful, GPS navigation with open maps fully functional. There's really nothing to say against this tablet! German buyers please note, you have to pay customs of 19%, =20,xx €. But it's worth it.

Buyers from Germany please also note, that the German Customs might take 14 days for clearing the package. So a realistic delivery time is 5 weeks, Express is much faster, 1-2 weeks. Note also, if your order is worth less than 25,--€, no Import fees will be charged by customs and delivery time is much faster.

abbyr3

My order number is: EP1312251502055711
I bought a sweater and a head band and the site said free next day shipping. Its been almost two months now and still nothing! I have to give presents late and it sucks because I can't even find out where my packages are. Its so terrible. I can't track my order and no one gets back to me at all! Ridiculous!

palmere3
1/23/14

to anyone an everyone that will listen, this website is a fraud.and i file with BBB and FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION since it's over seas ur best is((((((( F T C)))))))) i order a cell phone from everbuying.com i order it Nov 1,2013 I received the phone NOV 11,2013 after taking it to my provider to have turn on, found that the phone was BROKEN in the inside and wouldn't work in the USA. so i package it up an sent it back on NOV 12,2013 it is now a new year 2014 and still no REFUND. so i just file with the BBB an F T C so now i just got a replies from them they offer me $70 the first time next time $130 i told them that i want all money. no reply yet.i just sent it in.i return the phone on the 12 of NOV they always claim that they never got phone LIES founded out they had the phone destroyed....WOW order # E1310291123131

johns634
1/23/14

I purchased a TT-028 Portable Mini Multimedia Speaker with FM Radio & other features and when it arrived I found it was as cute as I imagined it with excellent sound and FM as clear as a bell, fantastic little product-every home should have one! I wish I had one years ago. It arrived in reasonable time considering the Christmas time of the year. I had no problems with everbuying with this product.

dinshays

hello,

since last year i have been buying from this website!
the customer service center is good, even if they reply you after 2-3 hours!
the prices are unbeatable compared to other websites!

i will and i will remain a customer there!
recommend to everybody!
thanks

joem90
1/22/14

Tracking numbers that do not work, misrepresent themselves, long delays, if you order for resell, you have big headaches,broken promises

atibas
1/22/14

I realize for this forum there is alot of unhappy buyers shopped at everbuying.com but i want to share my experience with you all but as a satisfy costumer.
I join everbuying last year mid November because of my daughter, she saw a smartphone from there site and ask me to purchase it for her. I reviewed there site and there products online and YouTube cause at first i too thought it was a scam due to the extreme low prices of some of there products. I must say i did come across a few negative comments about shopping @ everbuying.com but i still took the chance and purchased two smartphones and two iPhone adapters shipping via DHL on the 16/12/2014 costing $175.00 US dollars. After 3 days passed and i saw no update on my order status i called customer service and they explained the shipping process delay and 2 days later i got my tracking number and on the 27/12/2014( DHL tracking #3139808431) delivered the smartphones. A sigh of relief when i saw that delivery email from DHL....YEAH YEA

My personal views about everbuying.com, great products and excellent prices. they just have to improve on there processing time for product to be shipped and stop shipping via Singapore Post cause they are extremely slow and is the source of most of you all problems..
4 STARS

jamesy9
1/22/14

My order number is E1401181226076473. I am just wondering why my order is taking so long to just process?! It should'nt take more than 2 days to complete this task. I would like to know where my order is, the delivery date is, and the tracking number for my package. So far this site has not been very good...

dr525
1/22/14

This website don't get any stars from me...THis is some Straight BullS%&$ i am pissed to the max and if my phone dont arrive by next week i am Prosecuting the company because i am starting to feel like this is a scam... Worst company to ever order from i wouldn't recommend anyone to order from you all

mikel157
1/22/14

After ordering a tablet and 2 cell phones previously, with minimal complications, I decided to order another phone as a gift for my son. Because of the previous complications, customer service agreed to give me 12% off on my order. I ordered with expedited shipping.
I never received the discount even after numerous emails to customer service. I received my phone A MONTH late. The phone was supposed to be 3G,GPS and other features. The only thing that this Jaike -11 is good for is making phone calls. I discussed the features that I wanted with customer service BEFORE ordering. I discussed the discount and expedited shipping BEFORE ordering. One would think that SOME type of compensation would be given for previous complications but it was a cold slap in the face when nothing was done.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE US AND YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING FROM EVERBUYING, PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
I will be glad to post or show my communication with customer service at anyone's request. We, the consumer, should NOT HAVE TO SUFFER A LOSS OF GOODS AND SERVICES for the money we give to this FALSE ADVERTISING COMPANY. Use your hard earned money wisely. Heed this warning. Let the BUYER BEWARE of Everbuying.
Mike L.

stephenh47

Purchased 5.7 inch NO.1 N3 Android 4.2 3G Smartphone
Pros:
This is a fantastic phone which does nearly everything its much more expensive brand name note does but at a fraction of the cost. Most impressive performance! Fast on 3G and Wi-Fi.
Cons:
Haven't found any yet but I'm still learning all the settings etc..

Paid for express delivery (at a very reasonable cost) and was amazed at the speed - orderred on Wednesday and delivered to Australia Monday morning.
Very impressed with everbuying.com and have a second order with them now!

adamk39
1/21/14

Order date 12/13/13. Todays Date 1/21/14. Well over 30 days. Still no package. not anything major like a phone or tablet. All small stuff. No communication, no explanation. Reasonable prices, but ordered for Christmas, now its a Valentines Day present (if it ever gets here)
Order # E1312121612183025

katrinac1
1/21/14

I also placed an order on 1/5/2014 still waiting I placed a message on my account regarding the delivery of the phone and the response I got was the same of another review.....was to not worry it will be shipped in a few days....... Can I get a better response is #1 and yet I still haven't seen any info on what's going on with my order. It's been 3 weeks and I have yet to know anything.....#not happy# E140105143006838

ulyssesr2
1/21/14

This is the worst company online. I purchased some phones and memory cards 26 days ago and I still haven't received my items. I have a tracking number but I think that its bogus because every time I attempt to check it the website is always experiencing an error. Its almost like its preset for any tracking number to give out a predetermined response, "Sorry were having difficulties". I could maybe accept it for a day or two, but the entire month of January this website has been down. That just unacceptable and it needs to be flagged as a bogus company.

mariog11
1/21/14

Os produtos que eu comprei foram de excelente qualidade. Boa relação qualidade e preço. Por agora estou muito satisfeito com os produtos adquiridos. No outro dia tive uma questão sobre o stock de um produto e o colaborador foi muito atencioso em dar-me todas as respostas possíveis com bastante prontidão e a mostrar a sua disposição para qualquer eventual questão que eu pudesse ter.

connoro2
1/21/14

What a terrible website. False advertising, saying the phone is in stock when it is clearly not, as they told me 15 DAYS after ordering and taking $260 of my hard earned money. They would not send me a different phone because it cost more than the original, but for waiting 15 days (after choosing a 24 hour dispatch phone with expedited shipping) i think it was a fair deal. Stay away from them if you want to have a good shopping experience. Customer service responds daily, but it took that long to tell me it was out of stock. They tried to delay me by asking to verify my paypay account, but I sorted that out very soon. Just go somewhere else, honestly. Fraudulent af.

lankat1
1/21/14

I liked the site, easy search of goods,there are many discounts,You can find inexpensive items with free shipping.
I was looking for a small adapter USB To 5 Pin Converter Connector and found quite inexpensive.
the goods arrived in Russia somewhere for 5 weeks,everything works fine

po687
1/21/14

I recently purchased a jacket and after waiting for God knows how many weeks it finally arrives and it doesn't even fit me.I want my refund ASAP and what even pissed me off most is the fact that there isn't even a return address. They can't just expect us to like it. I want my Refund

fabiop5
1/21/14

Hello I am from Portugal, and quite liked the Everbuying of products.

Order now several products, and all arrived where I had some problem in Live Chat helped me to resolve outstanding team.

Congratulations to all for your work, this site is excellent and would recommend everyone buy the products are fantastic and always arrive when promised.

greetings,
Fábio Pinheiro

petero7
1/20/14

I ordered a LED bulb, and hand watch, The pack comes with good condition in time. No problem with this site.

allyy
1/18/14

i placed an order on 6 Jan 2014 (Order no . E1401061132311617). But the order status is always "processing". The website says delivery in 7-25 days or 30 days money back. I wonder when (if ever) i will receive the goods if it is not shipped yet. Be serious guys. Such delays will refrain further orders.

sachah13
1/18/14

I bought what they called a Fashion Style Turndown Collar Double-Breasted Long Sleeves Woolen Trench Coat For Men. It looked awesome. I paid $44.71, which included 3-5 day expedited shipping, and the coat never arrived. I sent an email after three weeks asking what the issue was and they told me that the coat had sold out, and that I should find another product to replace. To me, thats unacceptable, as when a company tells you that something is in stock, you expect that you can be able to pay for and receive it, not wait weeks on end until after Christmas (it was a gift to my brother). So no, my experience has not been good. I sure hope I get a refund.
Order number was E1312242022257906

guccij
1/18/14

I order a clone galaxy s4 and im in love with it i picked the 3 to 5 day shipping and it took 1 whole day to process and ship i recieved my package within 3 days thats amazing most people who say it took months to recieve their package choice the free 17 to 28 day shipping and you only can get your tracking number if you use the full site and the use DHL shipping (:

olo4
1/18/14

I buy at this site different necessary things during one year.
I am very pleased with the price-quality ratio.
All my questions were decided by representatives of this shop quickly and professionally.
Necessarily will use this website for new purchases.

kimberlya8
1/17/14

I bought a cell phone from this site and got it two months after I ordered it. I requested it to have insurance and expedited shipping but the insurance is worthless. My order was said to have free one day shipping but it took them a month to ship it out. I tried calling the contact number several times but it just kept giving me a busy signal. I emailed them and talked to someone named Jane and they said to give it three more days to ship. I did this but it got here two more weeks after she said this. After I received my phone it seemed to work until I put the sim card in. I can't pick up cell phone service even in a 4g network. I emailed another person about this and they said that all their phones are Quadband phones and need Quadband sim cards so I called the recent at&t store and they said there is no such thing as a Quadband sim card and that all of AT&T phones are quad band phones. So I emailed again and asked for my money back but I've not gotten a response at all. Also when I went to check the phone out there was an accidental picture on the phone that had at least 10 phones in the picture and they were all the same but it wasn't a factory of any sort it looked like someones home. This sight is fraud!!! I will not buy anything else from here ever!!!!

lennyj3
1/16/14

Completely dissatisfied about my experience thus far.

My order (E1312271051106785) was placed on 12/27/13 with insurance and "expedited" shipping... The "expedited" part is nothing more than a joke. I have yet to receive product, I go tot he site and it still says "Processing" At this point I do not want to read "Thank you for your review. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused." from a person by the name of "Maple" I just want my money back and ill do my part to make sure this site gets reported to the highest agency possible about how they take peoples money and rip them off... Trust me when I say, I am going to bring attention to this company... and not in a good way.

sheliad
1/16/14

I ordered my things and it was shipped on Dec10. Still have not received it. And the people who write you back does not care. I won't ever order from here again and I have told all my friends to stay away.

iaceth
1/16/14

This website is very good for what it is. I see everyone complaining about it, but they don't seem to realize that they are getting very cheap items from China. Did you honestly expect to pay 30$ for a top-rate item? The website can be awfully slow, but so far I've received 3 out of 3 items ordered. They were mostly better than I expected for the prices. The great thing is that all of their phones are unlocked, and with both of mine I somehow got free data when I activated the SIM card. Other than being slow, this is a good website, with items that are better than expected, but you can't expect the best on the market for such prices.

julial14
1/16/14

I place an order with them and every time I go to check the order it all ways saying processing. The order number is EE1401112026512621. How long befor I get my order? Is there a good site out there that have good unlock phones for a good price.

ramirom10
1/16/14

product is very good I am satisfied

7 inch P8800 Android 4.2 Phone Tablet PC Dual Cameras MTK6572A Dual Core 1.3GHz WVGA Screen Bluetooth GPS (White)

linuxmadeira
Ramiro Marques

sylvainb11
1/15/14

Order sent a week ago, sent few emails but no real feedback or timeframe, no track number except to order staus: processing since 07/01/2014. I paid my order E1401071032150614 a week ago for a birthday present with expedited shipping but it looks like I will not have my present before! It is a shame, I am very disappointed with the client services. They are not helpful at all.

ts69
1/14/14

Please listen and do not purchase anything from this site. I order a cell phone and headphones from this company and paid for insurance and expedited shipping. The items arrived over 3 weeks later. The headphones work, but the cell phone I purchased stopped working 5 days after receipt. It will no longer turn on. I have filled out an RMA and sent emails and have received no response. This company is a scam and should not be allowed to do business in the United States. Purchase at your own risk.

bobbyj12
1/14/14

I came here to look at the reviews first, saw loads of bad reviews but decided to buy anyways. Thought, meh only the ones with a bad service must have reviewed the site. Boy should I have listened to the advice! It's been half a month and my order is still processing! I bought the faster shipping because I needed it pretty fast. On this site, they seem to be responding with arguments like: Your item was out of stock, that's why it was long! At least send an email if it is so I can pick something else or remove the item to get my items through faster! I've also sent a complaint through their support, 2 days later, still no answer! I don't know if this company is a fraud or not but I can tell you that they need way more employees or better ones! P.S. I work with a ton of suppliers and never have they been this long! At least write it down on your website that you will have to wait 2 months to get your items! There are loads of better online sites out there, proof is that I ordered from another online store and took the regular shipping and they still sent it out faster than these guys can process my order! Im very disappointed, there is no follow up from them, I just hope I will one day receive that order!

svilenad
1/13/14

Everything I bought from this site is working well. The prices are very reasonable and all my orders have been send to me in time. I am a satisfied client.

beckyf2
1/13/14

I Ordered a tablet from this site and I waited 70 days still nothing kept checking the tracking number... and eventually it said it was undeliverable went to the post office they had no record of where it is I then checked the tracking again and it got sent back, I told Everybuying about this after a number of messages back and forth they finally said I could have a refund but only 85% refund back!! I asked why still waiting on a message!! not buying from them again!

ivanc32
1/13/14

i buy a mobile phone from everbuying and it is very good quality and very fast shipping too for sure i buy more things from this site thank you very much

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber