US Government's NSF

Tel: 530-758-3758
support@everbuying.com

604 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/18/13

I resendly brought two phone and a dress for a Christmas give ..I chose 24 hour shipping and still haven't recieve my iteam can someone please tell me where my iteam is or just refund my money I paid a lot for it ..my tracking number is Order Number: EP13121508284****
I am very disappointed

12/18/13

Really worried I ordered items for Christmas with Expedited Shipping and its been almost a week and its still it processing order number E1312111158272790, really don't want to redue Christmas shopping, will have to try to get my money back if it doesn't ship today

Update:

My experience with ever buying only gets worse, They said they sent me a message about being in a remote location and need 30usd extra to ship. I had paid for fast shipping for items to arrive by Christmas, now they say that even if I pay an extra 30usd it wont be delivered for a month.
1. No email was sent to me about living in a remote location I had to bother them about why my package hadn't been sent
2. I don't live in a remote location I live outside of Toronto in a city of 350,000
3. They keeped saying my postal code was wrong, it was right i know my postal code thank you.
4. They asked for more money after the package was late
5.Now im waiting to get my money back.

This site is a scam, my advise don't use. I have to re due my Christmas shopping and wait to get my money back, not worth the stress.

12/18/13

i bough a phone from this site. My order number is EP 1310260352352518 and still I havent recived the order.

12/17/13

"A miserable bunch of ignorant people from the villages of northern Mongolia! I ordered a HAIPAI phone at a very attractive price. It never came to me. It was lost somewhere in the mountains of China it seems. After three months of negotiations, they told me that they would keep the shipping costs and refund the rest. No good will offer, no discount, no nothing to ease my anger for the lost time. Not only that but the original phone was not available anymore. I was stupid enough to place another order for the same amount but also for a much worse phone...This one came to me...BROKEN. The LCD was faulty! Noone even bothered to check the product directed to a customer with a complaint. Why? Because they just do not care! I was stupid to buy from them...Do not make the same mistake!"

I purchased a 5inch phablet phone
I have gotten this fake tracking number EP1312160548186091 on the everbuying,.com site is says I have paid and shipping is expedited and PayPal sent me an email saying they have gotten the money, I no the phone I purchased isn't out of Stock but but I dont no why it says shipping method not specified, I hope I have not been scammed because I have brought everbuying many customers

12/16/13

The WORST online shop I have ever purchased from.
Once paid for, false tracking number, product. Never arrived, wasn't refunded in full and over 4 months chasing them. It is a COMPLETE scam and I don't believe anyone has had a good buying experience with them. I wishi would of read some of the reviews before buying. Their products look fab and all is so well priced.... If it looks too good to be true....well...it is!

12/16/13

Hi people...i Buy 2 order from everbuying for great price and great quality and after 21 work days i recived this they were carefully packed and protected from damage.
Thank you everbuying i thing this is the best !!!

Do not , I repeat Do not deal with Everbuying.com,
they are a pack of scammers,
they will take your money and have no intention of send you what you have ordered.

12/15/13

I am reading all these reviews and so scared. I ordered 12 watches about 1 month ago and when I try to track it the number isn't working. Hope I was not scammed because I will have to take them to court and I will get media involved if I was scammed. The crap they say about taking so long to reach is indeed crap because UPS is always on time with their time delivery. God I really hope I was not scammed because I will not take it easy.

12/15/13

my name is chris. i bought for the first time online from this site. i made me a account. i used this account to buy a phone i did get an email from paypal saying my payment went threw an i received a receipt number. the next day i tryed to log into my everbuying acount an it ses it doesn't recognized my email when it just sent me a message the night befor. the account has all my info in it but yet i cant log in. why not? i feel like i have been f**** over but not sure yet. plz let me kno what i can do to make this right! my email is christopherpenrod46@yahoo.com thax

12/14/13

Made 3 orders. 2 of them came ok, but the last 1 never came. They gave me the run around about it for a long time, and then finally after 46 business days I told them to ship me a different item with a similar price. First thing they told me was that I would have to pay for the shipping on the new item Next it was a Christmas gift for 1 of my kids and we need it here before Christmas. We got all of the kids the same thing, so if we are 1 short we cant give any of them their main gift. They finally told me that it would not be here by Christmas, so I told them to refund the money. Still waiting on even a reply about the refund. All in All I would never recommend this site to anyone, and will never go there again except to battle for my money.

12/14/13

hey guys, although i've read too many negative comments about this site, but the deals convince me, i'm gonna give it a try hoping i will happen to be satisfied. hey here's my situation the section where it says "shipping address" (it won't scape states] France doesn't have states) i wanna send some stuff to my girlfriend in France but i live and using my American credit card. Holla back please!!

12/14/13

order number EP1311250155326755 is the 2nd time ive ordered and the 2nd time ive had to file a paypal claim as it has not arrived. FAKE courier tracking numbers are given 'Swedish post' ?? and are untrackable. Ver very angry and feel that everyone should be made aware of this scam. Yes i got a refund the first time but that was after 3 months of waiting for my phone with constant excuses. The 2nd refund is in process now. Terrible company.

12/13/13

Unhappy Patron- writing again- well folks interesting just discovered that ahappydeal.com that scamming Chinese web seller- also sells and advertises under the above name www.everbuying.com.
Well now we have gone from 1 scammer to 2 that just changed their names- but have the same m.o. Buy cheap phones- and then never get what you bought- nor in the prescribed time frame- the product is switched and you get S____d!!!!
Please avoid these sites they are duplicates and both take yor money and provide nothing but headaches.
So Lucy if your monitoring this- I am still awaiting your responses.

12/12/13

they response is very quick, they asisst is very quick and they deliver the items is quick. i like buying some things in this site.. good job buddy!

12/12/13

"Im disappoint with Everbuying.I made and pay the order E1311031927256142 past 3 of November. The order shipped 11 of November ; today 13 of December still I haven’t received the order and is the 25 th working day (the time you need to send to Southamerica,not to Spain,that its in Europe) and still haven’t received; I want to make and Enquiry in Singpost because Everbuying´s costumer service answered to me yesterday (I waited 3 days for an answer)with the information that I know, and check everday in the Singpost Website: incredible answer from Everbuying after 25 working days was shipped; to make the Enquiry I need the Sender details(Name, Address, Postal Code ,Email, Fax number, Phone Number, Content of the order and Declared Value USA Dollar), but today, one person of Everbuying said to me that I have to wait till 45 working days after shipped: when arrived to the 45 day may be Everbuying will say me that I have to wait till 60 day?? This is not the way to work,because you explain clearly that shipp time to Europe is 7-15 working days.

12/12/13

I can't understand why there is so much negative feedback about this site. I have already 15 orders and they always arrive on time and well packed. 10 days ago I ordered 2 phones from there to the lowest price in the whole Internet space - I hope they will arrive on time and in good condition too.

12/12/13

I can say that it's a trustworthy online shop. Sometimes buying stuffs from international stores can be scary but with ever buying It changes my view. I love the dress i bought, the shipment is fast so i can say it's a very reliable store. I highly recommend it =)

12/12/13

I purchased a phone on November 21st and I did not received it yet. The order number is E1311210924241332. the status order is ''shipped'' and it shows a tracking number, however, this tracking number looks to be a scam because when you put it in the case attached to your order it does not show anything. It is written on their shipping policy that international orders can take up to 20 days, I even paid around 2$ for item insurance. As you can see there is more than 20 days and I still did not receive it. I filled up a ticket and I did not get any answer so far .....

12/11/13

I saw their ads on facebook, I decided to try buying an in expensive item with the intention of buying in bulk if the site is legit.

I never received the item, so I cancelled my plan to buy in bulk quantities. Here's my Transaction ID: EE1311121718164942

I sent a ticket that I never received the item and I got a generic copy and pasted reply asking me to wait up to 45 days. Finally, I decided to contest the transaction using paypal's buyer protection. Immediately, within the same day I got a message from Everbuying.com to wait some more and cancel the dispute in paypal. Of course, I won't close the dispute until I receive the item in good condition.

12/11/13

i have 2 pending orders, E1312100923080423 as well as E1312071048087266, i have been looking at this site on and off for some time and finally purchased 2 phones one for myself and one for my little sister, within 2 days i bought several more items 5 hand held game systems all gifts for family members children.. I live in the US and understand it would take time to get here but my orders are not shipped they say processing but my money is gone from my account. I cannot comment on quality as of yet but will be posting reviews as soon as i recieve the products i paid for.. im really hoping not to have a problem but am very worried i may have been scammed. the cust service number doesnt work, and i havent recieved a response from my complaint ticket yet.. if all goes well i will spreading the word how great this site is however if not i will be exposing this company in everyway possible.. ill keep my fingers crossed

12/11/13

When inquiring about my tracking number they blocked me out. I am reporting this site as a scam. Disputes opened with my CC company and with paypal. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE.

12/10/13

I have read the many reviews and I see I am not the only one that has been ripped off,
I placed an order on Nov.10.2013 for 2 smart phones and I haven't received them at all can not get anyone to respond to my e-mails no matter how many times I send in a ticket request, It said they would be shipped out in 24 hours but that was a lie they finally told me they were shipped Nov. 25, 2013 but they still are not here and they worthless tracking number can not be found anywhere to check on my order, I have ordered many years from other web sites and this is the first time I have ever been ripped off and taken advantage of, try calling the phone number they post it will not do you any good, it rangs a few timed and then hangs up on you..I will never do business with this site ever again and I sure hope others will heed my warning about their awful business ways..They are nothing but scammers, I have been taken for $97.00 and it is a dirty shame they have to take advantage of people on disabilty...I didn't have the money to lose...I have tried many times to find out where my order is and to no avail..My messages are being deleted by them..Stay away from everbuying if you don't want to be ripped off..These were Christmas presents and thanks to them my grandchildren will not be getting them..My order no. E1311101330147861, every time I check their site is always says the same thing, tracking number can not be found...I hope they are proud of themselves,.

12/10/13

Terrible product, hidden costs.... simply a very bad e commerce...

I have ordered a jacket over there, when I received it today I had to pay 25 Euros on taxes for Spain which was not mentioned anywhere not even hinted to make a research on that.

When I tried it on two of the six buttons simply FELL OFF that was when I noticed that one already WAS OFF sitting in the bag ,before I even tried it on.... The quality is awful, way thinner then explained and it had a LOT of filaments coming out of the seams..

I payed in total around 70 Euros for everything including shipping and the hidden tax.. It should have been 45... Man I am a really experienced online shopper and I ran one myself and I have never encountered such a disappointment.

I will not even try to contact them after what I have seen its just a waste of time.. Simply do not buy from them...

12/10/13

My order number is EP1312050928202870 and everytime I try to track my order it comes up as not found and I have sent numerous amounts of emails and no one is responding to them. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE MY PHONE IS I PURCHASED!

Terrible - Do not use.

I placed an order for 2 Tablet PC's, total order came to $145 US.

I had a message from DHL, I had to pay £14 for UK Customs duty, this was never explained at anytime whilst placing and paying for my order.

I contacted Everbuying on the 'submit ticket' part of the website asking them to resolve it - Heard nothing so I have had to pay it.

Order arrived yesterday with only 1 Tablet PC in the box, no explanation or acknowledgement of the 2nd one. Contacted Everbuying, again raising a ticket on the website. Nothing in the response.

I have even emailed the individual that replies (with a somewhat copied & pasted response from what I've seen) to the reviews on this website using the email address supplied.... You guessed it - Nothing.

1st time buying from a Chinese website direct, it will be the last too. Utterly disgusted with the whole thing and wish I had not placed the order at all..

Please PLEASE do not use, you are wasting your money.

Everybuying for me will now be Neverbuying from them again..

Maple, if your reading this and feel like responding, I want my item within 1 week from today or my money back - I do not want your standard, impersonal response that you normally post, neither do I want your excuses..

Totally and utterly disgusted..

12/10/13

Absolutely the worst internet site I have ever used, I ordered a phone from them and paid for it on Nov 11th 2013,eventually, they say, it was dispatched on the 27th of Nov, and after interminable emails to their "respond in 24 hrs" helpline, which takes about 5 days to answer, I eventually am told that it takes 35 business days to arrive from dispatch, so my 11th Nov order may arrive on the 15th of January 2014 !!..
All the while their emails keep advising me not to worry ? and I have been given a tracking number, which upon searching for, always replies "cannot be found", so in conclusion if the order does arrive then the service is absolute rubbish and not worth dealing with, or it does not arrive and its a scam, roll on Jan or Feb 2014 to find out which. So if you want a phone that is either outdated by the time it arrives or possibly one that is non existent then use this site.

12/9/13

Well, it seems that customer care responds here, but not to the inquires on their website, where they promise to respond in 1 business day. I have placed my order on 28/11/2013 11:56:40 AM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of 12/10/13 with three unanswered inquiries. If customer support prefers to respond publicly rather then thru email then please, let me know where is my order EE1311281056400805?

12/9/13

I placed several orders from this site and was happy with it overall. Some products indicated they would be sent within 24 hours but were not. When I questioned the reason, I was given a nonsensical answer. I placed another order. After 44 days I emailed them to find out where my items were. They told me it could take up to 45 days to get to me. They gave me a tracking number and told me to call the post office. I called the post office only to find out it was not a post office tracking number b/c it didn't have 2 letters in front and 2 letters behind. I wrote back to them and now they are only offering me my money minus the shipping costs!!! Why should I pay for shipping for products I never received and with a bogus tracking number? They said it reached my "country". (USA). How they know it reached the United States is beyond me since they don't even have a legitimate tracking number and couldn't provide it to me when asked. I will not be ordering from them again.

12/8/13

I ordered a 5 inch android phone with expedited shipping (3-5 business days) i ordered it on friday november 29th and it's december 8th and it's not here yet. I like the products but the shipping time isnt good at all.

I don't think i will order from this website again in the future.

12/6/13

Following up about a previous post I made, I ordered the Cubot One phone mid October and it finally arrived last week (December). The phone costed me $183.99 and Irish customs came to €37. The delivery process was painfully slow but to be honest, I had read that the shipping was slow & I opted for free shipping. I can't say I wasn't expecting slow shipping. I tracked the phone every day for a month and a half, the tracking system was fairly useless in terms of information about where your product is.

Anyway, the main reason I want to write this is that the phone lasted me all but 4 days. I was delighted with the phone itself, the Cubot One had met all expectations and I loved it. However I picked it up one night and noticed the headset was extremely hot and was powered off. I took out the battery for a few minutes and put it back in and pressed the power button. The headset heated up again and would not switch on. The phone came with a second battery which I tried but it still overheated and wouldn't switch on.

Now, extremely disappointed, I submitted a ticket to Everbuying customer service explaining the problem. They don't seem to understand that the phone is faulty, I have tried everything they've suggested. They claim to reply to tickets within 24 hours. This is false as I've been waiting for their reply for 48 hours. I'm desperate. I just want a working Cubot One but I don't think I could bare the length of time it would take to ship another one. I'm still waiting for a reply on my ticket. The livechat won't deal with my complaint. I tried calling both the USA and China phone number but they ring out/invalid number. I'm at a dead end at a $200 loss, looking at what to do next.

So, not all customers will go through this but just be wary and take my experience into account when you're using Everbuying.

12/5/13

I bought twice from this site and both times items came in between time range they say that it usually comes(you can pick different delivery methods).They have best prices all round.

2 years ago I bought digital blood pressure monitor from them and it is still working without single problem.

12/5/13

Im a member of this site long time, my first order was 24/03/2012 (my last one was 11/11/2013)
And since I joined I like buying at everbuying.com
I had 8 orders and I received every item I paid for and each item was exactly as described.

Its a great site, support is great and prices cant be cheaper.

12/3/13

I have ordered a phone & memory card from the site
order number E1310241446003673
Paid on 25th October recieved an emails stating order shipped on the 30th October.
I recieved a tracking number RU469026520CH howerver this number returns a not found message.

I have sent an email asking why I can't track the Order - but have not yet recieved a reply
Getting slightly concerned at the moment.

20th November -
Note on tracking - the link in the confirmation email does not work, also the tracking software says posted from country (but not which country) so no real way of telling where a package is.
still no sign of the phone and as I am reaching the pay pal limit I will need to ask for my money back if it does not arrive this week.

2nd December
The good news - the phone has arrived!!

Looks great and has been working fine
Took about a month to arrive

The not so good news:-
1) After a few days I am getting a call barring message when I try to make outgoing calls. I have found the call barring option in setting but they all appear to be disabled and i could not change them anyway as they need a password.
2) The UK plug for the charger cable does not fit so is unusable. Fortunatly it is a standard cable so I can use my my old android phone charger - but fustrating.
3) The Phone was also covered in fingermarks (and no plastic protective sheet) so made the phone feel secondhand

12/3/13

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

I ordered on the 04/Oct/13 expecting my order to arrive between 7-25 days as stated on the website when delivering to the UK, a month later and no order sent, after numerous emails asking when my order will be sent and for a tracking number, i was being told my order will be shipped in two days with every email yet no tracking number sent, i finally called up customer services to find out what's going on, they told they will ship today 03/Nov/13, when i am asking how long before i receive my order as these were Christmas presents, she tells me that she cannot guarantee my order will arrive on time so it is best that they just refund me my money, so i ask what about fast tracking my order with express delivery as it's not my fault why they are delivering late, she tells me no they can't do that otherwise they will have to change the order and the process will have to start all over again!!!
After complaining and explaining what their website promises on delivery times she then tells me fine they will send my order out to me...even tho she just told me 5 mins before she already cancelled it, i just said you know what give me back my money because i don't trust your company and your customer service is poor, better get out while i can. If i don't see my money in 3-5 working days i will go to Paypal and open a dispute.
Buy cheap you by twice...when will i learn *sigh*
My money better come into my account........because i have not received a confirmation email telling my order is cancelled or my money being refunded yet....
Never again

11/27/13

Everybuying is a good company but delivery standards ruined the 2 stars. They have good prices and if a everybuying staff is reading i hope you improve deliverys like amazon

11/26/13

i ordered my phone on here. after i wrote an email asking about my order they never responded. After i wrote a review did they respond, now they always respond to me. i have been waiting for about 3 weeks and I'm really getting pissed. My tracking number isn't found and I'm told its on it way. i really will not believe them until my phone is in my hands. Until then im skeptical

11/26/13

everbuying.com is Awesome pricing affordable cheap and fast delivery what else could you ask for, the site offer electronics kids toys household items and plenty of other stuff and even clothes. I love the kids toys you can find toys for under 10 bucks.So don't want any longer and make your order today.

11/26/13

I had ordered a phone on 11/21/2013 and my order still says processing. I cant track my order and because the number they have given me says not found. I dont think U am going to buy from this website anymore.

11/24/13

SCAM ALERT!@!@!

EDIT:
Ignore what they said, I calculated flat rate shipping via UPS and total it would take 4 business days after shipping for a package to ACTUALLY go through them. If you do not believe me, go use the calculator yourself. I will be expecting my money back in FULL.
Ordered a pack of electronic cigarettes, decided to not put a tracker on it because it costed me an extra $5. Within 24 hours it shipped out, but now I'm on to the 3rd week of waiting. I contacted customer service (the first time) and told them that I have yet to see my order and they said it would take between 10-20 days to arrive. I said "Alright thats not bad" and waited another week and not a thing showed up. At that point I contacted customer service a second time and they told me "It should show up between 15-40 days" Like what am I gonna get next?? 60 days? (EDIT: If you read their reply, they said I can ask for a refund after 2 months whooptie-$#*!ing-doo) 100 days? Getting really sick of waiting! Then when I tell them I want my order cancelled and my money refunded they tell me obviously they can't after its already been shipped out. I've ordered products from China before and NEVER have I had this sort of problem or it take NEARLY that amount of time. I have still yet to see anything and in my opinion; it is a scam. Do not buy anything from this website!
Also, they do reply to all negative reviews so when they reply to this its just them telling me once again to "be patient".

11/24/13

i ordered 3 cell phones from this site. i had similar problem with the shipping and tracking number that didnt work but the phones finally came after a month. the fake iphone has not worked properly since i purchased it. after two months of use, the charging port on the other two phones went out and the phones wont charge. since the phones are still under the 3 month warranty, i have been trying to work with customer service who is telling me they need a copy of the phone and charger. i sent the phone name as it is on the site but they are still asking for a picture. i am in the U.S so its a hassle to mail items back as i can imagine it will take a very long time getting there and back. i will follow the process if i know they will replace the defective phones but because i have no number to call the customer service it is taking a long time to email back and forth. i am truely frustrated right now!!! i want to order a few more items but am afraid they will be defective. i am really dissappointed with this sites product and customer service. everytime i try to use the chat, it doesnt work and is sending me to submit a ticket. i was really hoping this site would work for me because i would order a lot from them.

11/22/13

I ordered two tablets on 26 October the money went out of the bank 28 October I have sent several emails and I keep getting told it's on its way ,I received a tracking number that said not known when I go to my orders it says shipping I have had no conformation of my order other than the money going out and it's on its way message

11/22/13

I have made several purchases from this website. My tablet works well and was worth the wait in shipping. MP3 players and music cube also work well and were worth the wait. Micro SD cards are functional. Puzzle cube for kids is great. Good value for jewellery.
Jennifer S.

11/22/13

Definitely the worst online shopping a have ever had. I ordered something a week ago the was supposed to be shipped in 24 hours. Here it is a week later and my order still says "processing." The customer service number doesnt work at at all. Ill probably never order from everybuying again.

11/22/13

OK. I made 4 orders which were shipped within 3 days. Some arrived 10 days later. Pretty fast. Items were as advertised, price is unbeatable. Customer support, as I was smothering them with questions "when will they arrive", was fast and very useful. I have nothing but positive experiences with this site and its staff.

11/21/13

Free shipping is great - but it DOES take a looong time. Also - before the shipping time, there is the processing time - which also adds up. IF using this site again, I think I would pay for a faster shipping method, as 6-7 weeks is far too long to wait in my opinion. Also - (I live in Europe) customs picked up the packet, and I needed to pay VAT on it. (23%) plus Eur6 from our postal service for the pleasure of having them deliver it - so you might want to add those figures onto the price so you have a final total. You might be lucky and avoid the VAT if customs don't pick it up - or you might not.

11/21/13

After 3 months (bought the 27th August 2013) I am still waiting for a phone which was supposed to arrive in Spain in 7-25 days. It was a birthday gift. When I first contacted them, they were putting me off asking for the address. With the following emails (never again answered in 1 day) the only said "There is no information updating and the item is delayed on the way, Can you wait for some days more?" or my favorite one: "Sorry ,there is no information updating about your parcel and I am afraid you need to wait for some days more . Sorry for that , While I hope you can help us a little more" Help us a little more? Really funny.

I was quite patient, so I proposed to send the item to another address in the UK, hoping to be a matter of the country of delivery. The fun has not finished, since the After-sale department says"If you want us to resend the item to you need to pay 25usd for the shipping fee,because we have send out the order for you one time". Why not? Let's pay several times for the same, yeah!! In the meanwhile, the Complains Department says about the After-sale department "But XXXXX told me she didn't receive any shipping address from you , sorry "

I will be polite and I will just say UNBELIEVABLE...I wonder if I will ever get the phone or the money back, and in this last case, if I will get what I paid or there will be some "charges".

11/20/13

Ordered couple of things without any problems. Waiting time for delivery is quite long but hey it is FREE worldwide delivery.
Very recommended site.

11/20/13

I`am extreamly disapointed and I am concerned that this is a fraud. To be on the safe side i made two diferent orders E1311140404070031 and E1311150120320053. Cell phones for my children - holiday gifts. All ordered items have has "shiped in 24 hours" status. I paid extra for expedit shiping too. First order was made Nov 14 and the second one day later.
1. Two days ago I received the mesage about the second order that I live in remote area and that I must pay extra 30$ for DHL. I didnt agree. Second way was standard EMS shiping. After that they inform me that with EMS shiping they have custom problems ... and that they will arrange the flat shipment (7-25 working days) as soon as posible. I answered that I can pick- up the package at the nearest DHL centre personaly. What to say?
2. And why not ... tooday I find out that with first order I have made (E1311140404070031) I have even a biger problem. I asked about the status of my order, why is not shiped yet ... and received surprising answer. They say that ordered item is out of stock and if i want to chose something elese.
The bizare thing is that we are talking about cell phone which you can steel order now at this proper time. And there it has stil the status: in stock (http://www.everbuying.com/product507449.html). Out of mind.

I didn`t be surprised if in few next days (if they will find the item) "DHL" problem will pop-out with this order too.

Till now I received a lot off a fast delivry packages and never heard about "remote area".

Becouse of Everbuying and their nonprofesional work I have now several open problems. I steel dont know if I will receive any of ordered items, I dont know when, I dont know what to do about the gifts for my kids, I dont know how and when to start money beck procedure.

This is my worst experience buying via internet.

11/19/13

This site MUST BE an scam. BUYER BE AWARE ..... My order number is EE1309271425367616. The item, 5-in-1 Noodle Style Lightning 8-Pin/30-Pin/Micro/Mini Data Sync/Charger USB Cable for iPhone 5/4/4S, Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500/i9505, HTC One M7, etc (White), was never deliver to me. First they apologize because it was in back order .... something to do with the manufacturer .... and then they just sent me an email asking to review my purchase.
When I contact CUSTOMER SERVICE, they said that I never paid for a tracking delivery ... to check with my USPS.
Their own invoice stays that they use FEDEX and shows an INSURANCE and funny tracking number.
I wrote to them just know. I am sure I will get NOTHING from THEM!!!!!!!
Plain and simple ... they are stealing PEOPLE'S MONEY!!

The Best Cell Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber