US Government's NSF

support@everbuying.com

820 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

richardw7

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

stevep17

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

adamk39
1/21/14

Order date 12/13/13. Todays Date 1/21/14. Well over 30 days. Still no package. not anything major like a phone or tablet. All small stuff. No communication, no explanation. Reasonable prices, but ordered for Christmas, now its a Valentines Day present (if it ever gets here)
Order # E1312121612183025

katrinac1
1/21/14

I also placed an order on 1/5/2014 still waiting I placed a message on my account regarding the delivery of the phone and the response I got was the same of another review.....was to not worry it will be shipped in a few days....... Can I get a better response is #1 and yet I still haven't seen any info on what's going on with my order. It's been 3 weeks and I have yet to know anything.....#not happy# E140105143006838

ulyssesr2
1/21/14

This is the worst company online. I purchased some phones and memory cards 26 days ago and I still haven't received my items. I have a tracking number but I think that its bogus because every time I attempt to check it the website is always experiencing an error. Its almost like its preset for any tracking number to give out a predetermined response, "Sorry were having difficulties". I could maybe accept it for a day or two, but the entire month of January this website has been down. That just unacceptable and it needs to be flagged as a bogus company.

mariog11
1/21/14

Os produtos que eu comprei foram de excelente qualidade. Boa relação qualidade e preço. Por agora estou muito satisfeito com os produtos adquiridos. No outro dia tive uma questão sobre o stock de um produto e o colaborador foi muito atencioso em dar-me todas as respostas possíveis com bastante prontidão e a mostrar a sua disposição para qualquer eventual questão que eu pudesse ter.

connoro2
1/21/14

What a terrible website. False advertising, saying the phone is in stock when it is clearly not, as they told me 15 DAYS after ordering and taking $260 of my hard earned money. They would not send me a different phone because it cost more than the original, but for waiting 15 days (after choosing a 24 hour dispatch phone with expedited shipping) i think it was a fair deal. Stay away from them if you want to have a good shopping experience. Customer service responds daily, but it took that long to tell me it was out of stock. They tried to delay me by asking to verify my paypay account, but I sorted that out very soon. Just go somewhere else, honestly. Fraudulent af.

lankat1
1/21/14

I liked the site, easy search of goods,there are many discounts,You can find inexpensive items with free shipping.
I was looking for a small adapter USB To 5 Pin Converter Connector and found quite inexpensive.
the goods arrived in Russia somewhere for 5 weeks,everything works fine

po687
1/21/14

I recently purchased a jacket and after waiting for God knows how many weeks it finally arrives and it doesn't even fit me.I want my refund ASAP and what even pissed me off most is the fact that there isn't even a return address. They can't just expect us to like it. I want my Refund

fabiop5
1/21/14

Hello I am from Portugal, and quite liked the Everbuying of products.

Order now several products, and all arrived where I had some problem in Live Chat helped me to resolve outstanding team.

Congratulations to all for your work, this site is excellent and would recommend everyone buy the products are fantastic and always arrive when promised.

greetings,
Fábio Pinheiro

petero7
1/20/14

I ordered a LED bulb, and hand watch, The pack comes with good condition in time. No problem with this site.

allyy
1/18/14

i placed an order on 6 Jan 2014 (Order no . E1401061132311617). But the order status is always "processing". The website says delivery in 7-25 days or 30 days money back. I wonder when (if ever) i will receive the goods if it is not shipped yet. Be serious guys. Such delays will refrain further orders.

sachah13
1/18/14

I bought what they called a Fashion Style Turndown Collar Double-Breasted Long Sleeves Woolen Trench Coat For Men. It looked awesome. I paid $44.71, which included 3-5 day expedited shipping, and the coat never arrived. I sent an email after three weeks asking what the issue was and they told me that the coat had sold out, and that I should find another product to replace. To me, thats unacceptable, as when a company tells you that something is in stock, you expect that you can be able to pay for and receive it, not wait weeks on end until after Christmas (it was a gift to my brother). So no, my experience has not been good. I sure hope I get a refund.
Order number was E1312242022257906

guccij
1/18/14

I order a clone galaxy s4 and im in love with it i picked the 3 to 5 day shipping and it took 1 whole day to process and ship i recieved my package within 3 days thats amazing most people who say it took months to recieve their package choice the free 17 to 28 day shipping and you only can get your tracking number if you use the full site and the use DHL shipping (:

olo4
1/18/14

I buy at this site different necessary things during one year.
I am very pleased with the price-quality ratio.
All my questions were decided by representatives of this shop quickly and professionally.
Necessarily will use this website for new purchases.

kimberlya8
1/17/14

I bought a cell phone from this site and got it two months after I ordered it. I requested it to have insurance and expedited shipping but the insurance is worthless. My order was said to have free one day shipping but it took them a month to ship it out. I tried calling the contact number several times but it just kept giving me a busy signal. I emailed them and talked to someone named Jane and they said to give it three more days to ship. I did this but it got here two more weeks after she said this. After I received my phone it seemed to work until I put the sim card in. I can't pick up cell phone service even in a 4g network. I emailed another person about this and they said that all their phones are Quadband phones and need Quadband sim cards so I called the recent at&t store and they said there is no such thing as a Quadband sim card and that all of AT&T phones are quad band phones. So I emailed again and asked for my money back but I've not gotten a response at all. Also when I went to check the phone out there was an accidental picture on the phone that had at least 10 phones in the picture and they were all the same but it wasn't a factory of any sort it looked like someones home. This sight is fraud!!! I will not buy anything else from here ever!!!!

lennyj3
1/16/14

Completely dissatisfied about my experience thus far.

My order (E1312271051106785) was placed on 12/27/13 with insurance and "expedited" shipping... The "expedited" part is nothing more than a joke. I have yet to receive product, I go tot he site and it still says "Processing" At this point I do not want to read "Thank you for your review. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused." from a person by the name of "Maple" I just want my money back and ill do my part to make sure this site gets reported to the highest agency possible about how they take peoples money and rip them off... Trust me when I say, I am going to bring attention to this company... and not in a good way.

sheliad
1/16/14

I ordered my things and it was shipped on Dec10. Still have not received it. And the people who write you back does not care. I won't ever order from here again and I have told all my friends to stay away.

iaceth
1/16/14

This website is very good for what it is. I see everyone complaining about it, but they don't seem to realize that they are getting very cheap items from China. Did you honestly expect to pay 30$ for a top-rate item? The website can be awfully slow, but so far I've received 3 out of 3 items ordered. They were mostly better than I expected for the prices. The great thing is that all of their phones are unlocked, and with both of mine I somehow got free data when I activated the SIM card. Other than being slow, this is a good website, with items that are better than expected, but you can't expect the best on the market for such prices.

julial14
1/16/14

I place an order with them and every time I go to check the order it all ways saying processing. The order number is EE1401112026512621. How long befor I get my order? Is there a good site out there that have good unlock phones for a good price.

ramirom10
1/16/14

product is very good I am satisfied

7 inch P8800 Android 4.2 Phone Tablet PC Dual Cameras MTK6572A Dual Core 1.3GHz WVGA Screen Bluetooth GPS (White)

linuxmadeira
Ramiro Marques

sylvainb11
1/15/14

Order sent a week ago, sent few emails but no real feedback or timeframe, no track number except to order staus: processing since 07/01/2014. I paid my order E1401071032150614 a week ago for a birthday present with expedited shipping but it looks like I will not have my present before! It is a shame, I am very disappointed with the client services. They are not helpful at all.

ts69
1/14/14

Please listen and do not purchase anything from this site. I order a cell phone and headphones from this company and paid for insurance and expedited shipping. The items arrived over 3 weeks later. The headphones work, but the cell phone I purchased stopped working 5 days after receipt. It will no longer turn on. I have filled out an RMA and sent emails and have received no response. This company is a scam and should not be allowed to do business in the United States. Purchase at your own risk.

bobbyj12
1/14/14

I came here to look at the reviews first, saw loads of bad reviews but decided to buy anyways. Thought, meh only the ones with a bad service must have reviewed the site. Boy should I have listened to the advice! It's been half a month and my order is still processing! I bought the faster shipping because I needed it pretty fast. On this site, they seem to be responding with arguments like: Your item was out of stock, that's why it was long! At least send an email if it is so I can pick something else or remove the item to get my items through faster! I've also sent a complaint through their support, 2 days later, still no answer! I don't know if this company is a fraud or not but I can tell you that they need way more employees or better ones! P.S. I work with a ton of suppliers and never have they been this long! At least write it down on your website that you will have to wait 2 months to get your items! There are loads of better online sites out there, proof is that I ordered from another online store and took the regular shipping and they still sent it out faster than these guys can process my order! Im very disappointed, there is no follow up from them, I just hope I will one day receive that order!

svilenad
1/13/14

Everything I bought from this site is working well. The prices are very reasonable and all my orders have been send to me in time. I am a satisfied client.

beckyf2
1/13/14

I Ordered a tablet from this site and I waited 70 days still nothing kept checking the tracking number... and eventually it said it was undeliverable went to the post office they had no record of where it is I then checked the tracking again and it got sent back, I told Everybuying about this after a number of messages back and forth they finally said I could have a refund but only 85% refund back!! I asked why still waiting on a message!! not buying from them again!

ivanc32
1/13/14

i buy a mobile phone from everbuying and it is very good quality and very fast shipping too for sure i buy more things from this site thank you very much

heatherh13

Subject: Tracking number?
Message: Hello, just wondering if my package has shipped and if so may i have a tracking number or an estimated delivery date? Thank you :)

Adminstrator(amanda) At :01/10/2014 11:28:23 PM
We will arrange the shipment for you in a few days ,so please do no worry about it
Best regards

This is my correspondence with Everbuying.com! Really??!! what kind of a response is this? Payed for fast shipping and its been 2 weeks already and they cant even give a tracking number or a half decent response!!! will not purchase from them again...

yehezkelh
1/12/14

i needed aflash memory and when i opende my mail i saw the mail from everbuying offering this flash memory the price was good so i bought it. i got the memory flash very quickly and i'm very satisfied from this purchase.

sylvainl4
1/12/14

Never buy from EVERBUYING.

Scam, lies, fraud.

Delay, don't refund.

I found a trojan in their new cell phone. DON'T BUY THERE.

panayiotisp
1/10/14

This seems to be a scam website. I've added an order almost 7 days ago and the communication I receive form their agent seems to be totally scam.

The funny thing is that they have PayPal as a payment method and they are still not blacklisted

sarat16
1/10/14

I ordered an item of clothing 1 month and 10 days, the expected delivery time was 15 days but it still hasn't arrived I emailed them a few times and they still havent gotten back to me nor have I got my money back. I do not recommend you order from them

emoterag
1/10/14

Ordered clothing and jewelry and it arrived 15 days considering it was holiday season.. I love the fast and free shipping. One of my order though was not as expected when it comes to its overall look but the other items are stylish and has excellent material soft and comfy.

janw28
1/10/14

I bought on the side a mobile and am very happy! Great prices and very good quality! The customer service is great every email was answered immediately. In any case, to recommend!!! Jan Willem

marcise
1/9/14

ordered phone with expedicted shipping. its over a month now and i havent got it yet. worst of all is that they could'nt send by fast shipping, but they didnt inform me about that at all. got to know about that only when i started to interest. untill that I was just sitting and waiting like a fool. and they ask to pay extra 30usd for shipping or, otherwise, package will be sent by flat rate shipping.
after series of emails, where i tell them more than once to send by flat rate shipping, nothing's happened yet.

hannahf
1/9/14

I ordered a phone from this website for my boyfriends xmas present (made the order over a month before christmas) and also paid for express shipping (3-5 days) but here I am 3 months later, still haven't recieved the phone. On top of that, I emailed support and it's taken them over a month to reply. Now that I try to access the website, it doesn't exist! Ridiculous. I've been scammed and I want my phone, or my money. Everbuying if your reading this, please get back to me as soon as possible, that would be great.

NOT A HAPPY SHOPPER!

manuelm35
1/8/14

I recently shopped on everbuying.com for Christmas. I was drawn to them because of the cheap prices they had on lots of items. I purchased over $100 on Christmas presents. When I received the package every item was there and in good condition!! I was very happy with my purchase with them that I've gone and ordered over another $100 in things I want for my self!

paulo40

Ticket: T17980739363
E1312110220330796
I bought a HTM 9500 " smart "phone arrived 17th December Since then I have been trying to get the phone to work. Batteries wouldn't keep charge. Bluetooth will not operate as it appears it has not been installed. Will not connect to my computer laptop as no driver will install. Probably more wrong that I have not found yet. Was offered $7 dollars to repair it locally. Ridiculous as cost cannot be ascertained before repair and guarantee would be void im sure.
I have spent hours and hours trying to get it working. I am being continuously given the same resolutions by everbuying.com which I keep telling everbuying are not working. Spent €90 euros plus customs €15.80 on this as a present which was returned to me(embarrassing).

sandyj11
1/8/14

For the most p[art, you get what you pay for. I have ordered over 100 items from Everbuying and A Happy Deal (same companies) and 3/4 of them have been good to excellent, wit the remaining 25% total garbage. Do not believe the expedited and insurance claims, it does no good at all, everything takes 2-3 weeks to get delivered. The quality of most non-electronic items is good to fair, most electronics do not last more than a month -6 weeks and the warranty states you must return the DEFECTIVE item at your expense or have it fixed locally and they (maybe) will reimburse you. So "Buyer Beware".

carlac10
1/8/14

I purchased a shoes for my daughter in Nov 2013 and I never received. Wrote many complaints to customer service and they kept telling me that it would arrive soon. It never did. Then, I asked them for a refund and after that I never got a reply.
I do NOT recommend this site and I will NEVER purchase anything from there again.

sonarf
1/8/14

Мне сайт понравился! Адекватная цена, предоставляют скидки! Сделал 6 заказов! Электроника, телефоны, антенны, инструмент! Все товары, которые заказывал, соответствуют заявленному! Качество обслуживание понравилось! Доставка скоростная и эконом! Рекомендую!

noel244
1/8/14

this site is a very efficient one, certainly has its delays in processing and normal customs. but the communication they have with their customers is excellent. I have known this place for about three months and I bought several times and they have helped me in all my transactions. if the ítem takes a little time I have no problem because it is safe, to be a site that sends you from China to Mexico.

I really recommend it

mosai
1/6/14

I ordered this [Fashion Style Turndown Collar Double-Breasted Long Sleeves Woolen Black Trench Coat For Men], and the order number is E1312121255108405. It said 7-25 days will arrive to me, and it's been more than that. I sent them an email, they STATED that it's guaranteed personal reply within 1 business day. Yeah right I got nothing, this website is making think that it was created by a child, that has no responsibility. I'm now a very unsatisfied paying customer, that will never buy anything from this irresponsible site again.

bettieh1
1/6/14

My order number is E1401011955097075 I placed my order on new years at (January 1st 2014) 10:55 pm as it says on My order I paid for expedited shipping and My order is still processing My granddaughters birthday is on January 7th Which is Tomorrow (Tuesday) and I still don't have her presents This is making me very angry Contact me as soon as possible please!

lahkiyahp
1/6/14

I haven't had this phone a good 3 months yet and it's already not charging! Tried to a RMA application but I don't have an order number! When i first ordered it never showed up in my account that I placed an order with them or a tracking number, I should have known sum thing then! And they don't even answer that customer service number this company need to be sued

arturw
1/5/14

Very good site for shopping. Everything's easy and comfortable on this site. There's no problems with shipping and I didn't wait long for package. I recommend this!

johnd230
1/4/14

I ordered two LED light bulbs on 9-24-13 and they arrived yesterday, 1-3-14. Over 3 MONTHS it took! This was my first experience with Everbuying and it will definitely be my last. There are many other good merchants to deal with that offer similar products at as-good or better prices. Avoid Everybuying and save yourself a lot of frustration.
Terrible, terrible.

rofa
1/4/14

I love this website , it is easy to buy from it and safety .
Its products are very cheap , unique and beautiful ,,,

thomast21

recently bought HaiPai I9389
The transfer was quick and impeccably
This my friends is a perfect Samsung S3 look alike for a very cheap price. All apps are available via google play store. It does what promises, the antutu test I performed is even higher then showed in a picture (14150). And instead 4GB Rom my Phone was equiped with 8 GB :) The build is really sturdy, guality of screen is perfect..

stacis
1/3/14

I want my money back! I should of read the reviews of this website before I ordered anything. I ordered a phone that was a great deal price and payed for expedited shipping so it would arrive in a short time. A week later, its still processing! I read the reviews and decided I wanted to cancel the order. I messaged them and they replied that they will refund me my money back in 3-7 days. Its passed 3 days and nothing! My order is still there! They did not cancel it. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!

wendyc14
1/3/14

It's one of my very few favorite online shopping sites that I will rarely recommend to my friends and family members. Everything there is about 1/3 of the price I find in Canada, and yet the quality is about same and sometimes even better than the brand name ones here. The only drawback I can think of is shipping time, but the shipping cost is free, so if one gets used to its shipping time and buy ahead of time, you'll love everbuying.com so much like I am. Whenever I have something I want to buy, I always look up everbuying.com first. With everything that's 1/3 of price here, you just can't beat that. Highly recommended.!

santoshs4
1/3/14

I ordered a cell phone more than two weeks ago, after 5 days they send me an order number and a tracking number. I tried to track it but it did not work, also I was trying to submit a ticket to know the status of my order but this also did not work because the ordered number they sent to me was a wrong order number (E1312162147438489). Is this the way to do business? I am not recommending this website to anyone. Could you let me know the exact time when I will get my ordered item, the correct order number and tracking number? I am really unsatisfied with all these. How can I get my money back? Do I need to contact PayPal?

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber