US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 180 reviews)

fabioc10

ORDER: E1603020725301235, E1603020206003032, E1603020200013247, E1601030631418063, E1601010502441428 (in 864 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 56 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

scotts132
10/16/15

After ordering my Lenovo K3 Note on 10/05/2015 my item is still "processing". I've waited patiently for 10 business days now for an item that states on the site to "ships in 24hours". After giving them over 264 hours to ship my item I've had enough and I'm asking to be refunded my full price for the phone. 24hours and 264+hours is quite a difference. This company does not answer your customer service tickets even tho it says they'll reply in 24hours, I put my first ticket in the next day after I made my order checking to see if the item was in stock, no reply. Then I made another at the end of the week asking the same thing and a few other concerns, no reply. Had to write a report on this site to get them to answer me, when they answered me on this site they said it should be another 1-3 business days to process and ship my order and that they answered my tickets. In my tickets they stated it will take them 3-5 more business days until my order is processed and shipped or the option that I could be refunded. I replied saying if they were able to ship my phone out by this week I will keep my order in place and asked a few concerns, got no reply to that either. It is currently the 5th business day since they told me "we will need 3-5 more business days" and I honestly feel it will still not be shipped. Unless it is shipped and i recieve a VALID tracking number by the end of today, 10/16/2015. I will be cancelling my order and getting refunded my $158.97 USD back. All this hassle for an item that "ships in 24hours"... I could have order my phone else where and had it by now. Extremely disappointed, wouldn't recommend anyone buying off this site, plenty of others you can try.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy here go elsewhere save your money and time, trust me!

josephm131

Hello Sir,Mam

I purchase 2 units of mobile phone on ur site and until now i dont know whats the real status of my orders i paid for it until now i havent enjoyed what i paid for.. if they cant deliver my units all im asking is to refund my money but they never will.. so delayed reply and action heres the link

johnb460
10/15/15

I have made many purchases from Everbuying and have always been able to get what I needed at a very competitive their website is easy to navigate and the range of offers is great

derickj3
10/15/15

Bit worried to begin with (never used them before) but shouldn't have been! Phone arrived quickly, well packed and as described. Ordering was straight-forward, and a minor problem I had was sorted quickly and efficiently by their after-sales support team. Overall a really pleasant experience!

mohammede11
10/14/15

everbuying is the best shopping website that I've ever seen. The payment is securised, I can pay my orders with different payment methods, the customer service is very kind, everytime I contact them they answer me quickly. I've purchased many products from everbuying and they have a good quality also the price is very low. I like the points system so I can get a reduction on my future orders without any issue! The shipping is very fast and the order package is very good. I recommend everbuying to everyone!

kirstenc6
10/14/15

I have 3 seperate orders, the phone I ordered wasn't in stock so asked for a refund and they tell me they will refund me but can take 30 days for money be returned to my bank account?? The other 2 orders have been processing for 9 days and was told they're going to be shipped soon yet still not shipped?? I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

pabloa7
10/14/15

I ordered a Lenovo K3 on 06/10/2015, the payment was done, a few minutes after, and the order is still processing. I opened a ticket yesterday, no answer. I have opened another ticket today (I guess there won't be an answer). I know that last week was holidays in China and this may delay things, but, Monday and Tuesday weren't holidays, so you couold have answered my complains in its website...

Tip for consumers: Do not buy

kiriakosx
10/12/15

Very low prices, good customer support, quality products. Fast shipping, a bit slow processing. I have bought a lot of products, never regretted it.

benoita5
10/12/15

I bought a cell phone on Everbuying.

Even if there is a waiting time due to out of stock of the item, the supplier open discussion with alternative suggestion to apology with equivalent product.

so as soon as the product was available, the shipment was done and 3 days after I received my phone without any issues, well packed, well fitted for Europe compatibility.

also I just buy an new item and the product was sent the day after my order. I'm waiting for it

for my side the customer service is good, they answer quickly, they know their products ( for exemple I requested one item according to some requirement and they found some goods for me....)

=> perfect for me

Tip for consumers: click and enjoy your visit through all choices

zoranc
10/12/15

Products are good. I will bay again.

sm739
10/12/15

Do not buy from this company unless you want to be ripped off! They take payment immediately but you never get the package. Trying to contact customer service is useless. They first tell you to wait 30 days, then when that passes they say 60 days. Convenient that they want you to wait just long enough to where you can't escalate a dispute via PayPal.

Trust me you will be unhappy if you choose to send this overseas scam any money!

nikolas13
10/9/15

I'm very very content with this buying from everbuying.net
Between several online sellers,I decide to buy smartphone from everbuying.net because it is trusted and respectable web.It was right choice for me.My ordered item is original, with strongs and goods characteristics.Fast shiping to my country Macedonia;I received ordered item in Macedonia for 10 days - minimum time for delivery in Europe.Excellent.After my buying I have good shopping experience on EVERBUYING. I recommend to all potential buyers: IF YOU WANT SECURE BUYING and PAYMENT and FAST DELIVERY – order items from EVERBUYING.
I will order items next time from this website.

Tip for consumers: Recomended for all items ordered on Everbuying

carlosp25
10/9/15

I ordered and payed for 1 Ulephone betouch 2 on 09/25/2015 17:57:01 PM receiving this code: EEP1509251757014931, i payed for an expedited shipping wich says it ships within 5 work days. Now 2 week later (10 work days) i haven't even received any kind of information about my purchase, i have made a Ticket to have a response from they Customer Service 3 days ago, but i had no response... I really hope this site to start responding us im really interested in opening a store in mexico offering all their products.

fucky23
10/9/15

Customer service was not helpful. The package never arrived after I was told I had to wait until a certain amount of time passed. Do not buy from this company as they will steal your money. To prove I actually was foolish enough to purchase from them here are is the ORDER# EE1508011850462392
SHIPPING NUMBER: CN14385081477875
I am going to spread the truth about this company across the internet. I hope all the people affiliated with this company get ass cancer.

Ask $#*! about Everbuying
linhc
10/9/15

Try to make order for 10 times through a month but a result is "a page can't display " and our engineer is fixing it....
All clothing is good looking and cheap but i don't why what happened with them!

valentinu
10/9/15

On 28th September i bought 2 Ulefone Paris for total amount of 322,57 dollars with Expedited Shipping Type . On 9th October my package is still "processing". I didnt get any answer on the ticket i made so I'm starting to think I should ask for refund. Atm I'm without a cell phone and i need to know if worth waiting. I'm really disappointed since is first time i buy from this site.

eloif1
10/9/15

Realize un pedido, el n. EE1509261440526419 ya hace 3 semanas y aún lo estan procesando, no hay ninguna informacion de parte de everbuying y me estoy planteando cancelar el pedido a lo largo de esta semana. Ya he enviado dos tiquets para ponerme en contacto con atencion al cliente y no hay ninguna respuesta. Simplemente vergonzoso, nunca, nunca me habia topado con un caso como este.

yannisp2
10/9/15

a friend of mine suggested this site to me, since he had successfully received a mobile phone he ordered. even though it took 4 weeks to be delivered which is understandable since it was delivered via internalion economy post or whatever they call it.

so i made an order of 420usd. i tried to pay via paypal but due to a problem at the time i couldn't so i paid via western union(400 usd because they offer a 5% discount when you pay via WU). the order was made at 27/9 and the payment at 9/28.

as you can all imagine the order is still in processing status and they barely answer my complains and enquiries. BUT when I informed them of the WU payment, they answered almost immediately AND took the money ofcourse.
so from what I gather, they check EVERY ticket but they INTENTIONALLY don't answer some.

Yesterday I let them know through a ticket that if they dont at least inform on the status of the order, i'll demand a refund. still no answer or change

So, in a fewer words, AVOID

<UPDATE>
They contacted me after my review to let me know that 2 of my selected products were out of stock.
I let them know of 2 possible replacements and after a few days the told me that only one was available so I chose that. Yet again, after a few days they let me know that the replacement was also out of stock. So I told them of another 3 possible replacements and I still wait for them to answer.
They did offer me some kind of refund all those days back, some kind of currency that works only on their site. I naturally refused.

<UPDATE>
After all those weeks I still have no clue as to what is the status of my order.
So I requested a refund to my paypal account a few days ago and they still remain disappeared. So just AVOID their site and dont waste your money and life on them.
+Even the responses on this site's reviews seem generated
+I highly doubt that all of these 5* reviews are real

jeffa45
10/8/15

Biggest run around I've ever seen, should be illegal for them to be able to "so call " sale on here. I really don't look to receive my bike saddle, and paypal probably want do a thing about it. I thought paypal supposed to protect you. Well Everbuying I'm never buying from you crooks again.

Tip for consumers: had to pick 1 star cause there's no 0. If you buy from this company you've been warned, your loss of hard erned money and they don't give a rip.

marianaa
10/7/15

I am sick and tired of this website. I am waiting to be refunded as they did not have the item I purchased. They have misleading products and the only thing they know how to say is "Thank you for your patience". THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE AND OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! For me, it was it! I demand an answer as their client and my refund!!!!! I feel really, truly angry!! I've been waiting for two months when it should have arrived by the end of September! HOW COME THEY SELL THINGS IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!

ricks54
10/5/15

After you place an order they request the items from the factory.
Sometimes they have them ready to ship to Everbuy but in my experience the factory doesn't actually have the item made.
So we are ordering items which don't even exist in some cases.

They shipped part of my last order 6 days after I paid. This sucks because the item showed "ships in 24hrs."
It's been 22 days and they have not sent the rest of my order.
Had to open a dispute with Paypal.
Hope it goes well.

timonl2
10/5/15

horrible online store.

This is my order date: 09/14/2015 09:15:25 AM.

the status of the order was paid for 3 weeks. Last week it changed to processing after some messages i send them. they did not reply to any of my messages but i managed to finally reach them last week with the chat (strange thing they dont put any times of opening of the chat on the website). I tried to reach the chat for a whole week using many different times. never they where open until last week. They told me the item i had was out of stock before but is now in stock. 'it will take 1 or maximum 2 days to send your order'. now 1 week further im done with these $#*!s and i buy the phone from an other store

marcom32
10/2/15

I ordered a Cubot X-15 on 22/09/2015, paid immediately with pay-pal but it is still processing even if they say that it takes 3-5 days to ship the item. Three days ago I submitted two tickets enquiring about my order, sent an email to the email address of the customer service I found on Pay-pal, no replies so far (and they say they reply in 24hrs!). Submitted an enquiry also on the product page on everbuying website but they don't even post it! Seems like they post only the questions they like. I rose a dispute on pay-pal, let see if they give me my money back at least

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!

simonv12
9/29/15

I ordered a mini SD card, I was told it shipped on June 26 2015, it is now September 29 2015 and the item still has not arrived.
It is now October 23 2015 and my order EE1506191845157462 still has not arrived,
Exelvan 32GB Class 6 Hot Sale Micro SD/SDHC Memory card with adapter.
SKU NC0028201
I sent them a ticket on the Oct 23, no answer.

Tip for consumers: I think I have been taken, so beware.

brandonl29
9/27/15

So seeing as the update to my original review didn't get a response Im going to make a new one My order was placed Aug 27th, He's the TLDR version of my interactions so far

9-9 Me: Why does my order still say processing?
9-10 Them: It is not in stock for a week
9-17 Me: Is it in stock yet? still says processing
9-22 Them: Item is in stock will ship asap
9-24 Me: Still says processing...
9-28 Them: I have told my colleagues to ship it ASAP
10-02 Me:Is this is scam? it still says processing
10-06 Them: Would you like us to ship it out or cancel and refund?
10-06 Me: I want my **** item.
10-10 Me: Still waiting...(still says processing)
10-15 Them: Shipping takes 10-25 business days
!0-15 Me: I'm aware how long the shipping takes, The problem is you haven't actually shipped it yet.
10-23 Me: Why have you still not shipped the order?

So that's it so far. Almost 2 months and im still getting the run around.

Tip for consumers: Don't

abdirashids
9/26/15

I shopped before and they were good and fast but then this happen and no communication at all so I gave up any hope I will deal with then on social sites this is the beginning. I know they just respond to the sites to pretend they are fixing the problem.
Order E1505241744125514 cost me USD 125.54 NO.1 S6i 5.1 connection lost most of the time no reception
Order E1505111759319345 cost me USD 129.99 LEAGOO Lead 7 5.0 inch not charging the phone cannot be charged
Plus shipping of $40 CDN I paid here in Canada both defective. I opened case on PayPal a case asked they offered me $16 refund ( What a dishonest person running the site). I shipped the 2 phones on regular mail on July 13 2015 PayPal closed the case because there was no tracking number I did mailed regular because it was too expensive otherwise. Once they found that the case is closed they no longer talk to me Ever buying asked me to upload the receipt and their system is producing error and no alternative email to upload Canada post receipt now I give up. They know the system that customer is difficult to return from North America and PayPal do nothing (too expensive to ship expedited ). Never buy from them Buy from Amazon it is easy to return do not listen to PayPal guarantee because they will not help you when you get ripped off. PayPal should make condition for the customer to return easy not to bear the cost of shipping back defective Items .

Ever buying are not doing nothing I will keep to post more sites to worn of their fraud.

last communication was Aug 22 and I posted this information of their website

I sent attachment to notification@block2.everbuying.com .pdf and bitmap image so please use acrobat reader if you cannot open give me fax number so I can Fax the receipt

I sent to this address the 2 phones to this address Ever buying gave me

Room 201,2rd Floor,Building 8,Zhongxin Industrial City,, Chuangye Road,Nanshan District,, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province 518054 China

No answer yet

maryj116
9/25/15

I ordered the BM-700 Professional Studio Condenser Sound Recording Microphone on 8/17/15 and it still have not received it yet. And it is now 9/25/15.

ivanc36
9/25/15

Four days ago I order two items from everbuying. Less than an hour later I noticed I ordered wrong item and opened a ticket for that order asking for item change. The order has been shipped yesterday and nobody reacted on my opened ticket. I just received some generic response that didn't make any sense. Today they just apologized and informed me that the order has been shipped and that they cannot change item.

Their customer support is useless.

leventk
9/21/15

aldığım ürünlerin kaliteli olduğunu düşünüyorum evet biraz ülkeme geç geliyor ama o da değer

nikolaosn
9/20/15

I order a ulefone be touch 2 at 30/8/2015 and my order is still in progress . A week ago the told me that they will hace it in 7-15 business days and today,after 5 business days the told me that they estimate 15 business days !

ruid1
9/19/15

Excellent service and customers service.
Fast shipment by DHL, I received my order in five working days from China to Norway.
I contact the customers service and in 24h I received the reply and my problem was solved with a great professionalism.
It's my first buy and I'm really impressed. - Trusted on-line Shop -

rayh49
9/18/15

This is the fourth time i've used Everbuying, and its the second time i've been let down.
Knowing how bad the supply and delivery can be, i made an order for a phone 4 weeks before i needed it. THIS AGAIN APPEARS NOT TO BE ENOUGH. Yesterday i emailed to see why my phone hadn't been dispatched to be told its on back order and it wont be in for 10-14 days!!! THE WEBSITE STILL SAYS IT WILL BE DISPATCHED WITHIN 3-5 DAYS IF YOU BUY IT TODAY.
So, if i'm VERY lucky, i might get a phone 6 weeks after ordering it, BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE MORE LIKE 2 MONTHS. And i only discovered this because i emailed them...!

Whats really funny is they gave me the option for EXPEDITED SHIPPING, which i paid for. What a waste of money that was!

my options are, choose another phone (many of which say thEY can dispatch within 3-5 days apparently) or get the money refunded to my wallet. NOT GOOD AND VERY DISAPPOINTING.

BUYER BEWARE.

I WILL UPDATE THIS REVIEW IF I GET A SATISFACTORY RESOLUTION

R

jerryc56
9/14/15

The site said "ships in 24 hours", so I ordered and they took my money. Sure enough, 24 hours later it hadn't shipped. I contacted them and they said "sorry, it's backordered, 10-15 business days". That's a FAR cry from 24 hours, now, isn't it? I then went back to their site and sure enough, it STILL says "Ships in 24 hours". Liars.

Pay a bit more and order from eBay or Amazon or some other site that holds sellers accountable and protects you when things go wrong.

PS: most 5-star reviews I see here seem bogus.

olegg5
9/13/15

Bought a lot of times, the site Everbuying.net, always everything goes well, nor any fakes or b / y. Buying is always protected by Paypal. In addition, there are a lot of coupons and discounts, but that's not all, there are advantageous rewards program in the form of charge EB points that when paying significantly reduce the price. The site is very good, I recommend everyone to buyers.

ionuti1
9/13/15

Everbuying is awesome, lowest prices i have ever seen,
Bought a few phones from them and haven't had any problems, they arrived fast in nice packaging and they work great.
Great deal Everbuying.net, a real bargain.

veniss
9/11/15

I truly believe that all of these positive reviews are FAKE!!! I order a m3player over 3 months ago and still don't have my product. They give you a bogus tracking number that doesn't work. Do yourself a favor and find a reliable website. THIS IS NOT IT!!!!

sinisar
9/10/15

So i have ordered like 15 + items from Everbuying already and all were exactly as describet. Im not easy customer to please but i honestly did not have any problems with Everbuying so far. Even shipping time is not that bad considering that items are coming from China and im From Slovenia. I realy recomend people to try it and see for the self. Best regards:

seNs

chadh29
9/6/15

I ordered 2 products from everbuying, one was substandard, the other never showed up. I contacted customer support and they refunded my entire purchase and claimed they had shipped out a second one and would send me an extra gift if I would change my review on Site jabber. I asked them for a tracking number on the smart watch and they said it wasn't possible to give me a tracking number but they had it all safely packed and ready to go if I changed my review.

Of course it was just another everbuying scam to get me to change review and they didn't send me anything. They did give me a $7 credit for future purchases but I'll never use it because they're scammers.

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem customer support is very helpful, but takes a while to contact them.

mykolat
9/6/15

Hello. I want to say that the store is very good, high-quality goods. The shipment is carried out very quickly. Got your phone, it is a very good and high quality. Bought with coupons, the price was very acceptable.

st10090
9/6/15

I ordered an S5 8gb 7" phablet dual core in white, which arrived very fast (within 3weeks) and have been using it everyday for the past 5 months. Everbuying is a brilliant website, I have been using them on & off for about 3 years. My family & friends have used them too, and always had fast delivery with high quality items accurately described. In some case the item has been on an offer/sale price and when arrived has been even better than expected. I would highly recommend this website to anyone who wants a good deal, value for money and fast international delivery.

ravindram1
9/5/15

After reading a review in PC Magazine in our local library, I searched Internet for Ulefone Be Touch 2, The specification were impressive. My main worries were, would I end up paying import duty and if so how much !!! But NO problems what-so-ever The phone arrived within 10 days after the bank holiday weekend, As there were no information on how to install battery etc. looked for it on youtube and it was easypeasy. Buying from Everbuying.net was smooth and effortless. I might end buying more from them, as they seem to have a lots of value for money products.

diegoa21
9/2/15

2 YEARS I HAVE BOUGHT IN THE 2 EVERBUYING AND HE NEVER struggled with the only thing THEM TO BATTLE WITH THE SHIPPING IS BUT THAT DOES NOT DEPEND ON AND SENT THEM ARE DIFFERENT THAT couriers take to send IN SO FAR THIS YEAR I HAVE HAD THE FOLLOWING PURCHASE ORDERS EF1508200722347075 - E1507281307422621 - E1506110708228575 - E1505220800563612 - E1505051235371460 - E1502190950125270 - E1412020738208615 - those are just in this year and all I have received what little I missed me know REFUND AND MAKING mE

petrt1
9/2/15

Ordered lithium-ion battery for my e-cig. At payment has applied EB points, has paid for 4 battery $11.37. And it with delivery! Where still it is possible to buy qualitative lithium-ion battery under such price? With the order it is very happy. I recommend shop.

barabuchi
9/2/15

For a long time I buy in the store. I ordered a flashlight Convoy S2. The lantern is fully consistent with the description. The quality of goods is good, the original torch, buying used accumulated points.

mbuchi
9/2/15

I did a lot of shopping in this store is one of the last Torch Convoy S8. The order came very quickly, about 15 days. The quality of goods is good, the original torch, all happy.

ew578

SCAM and FRAUD?

We have ordered at 6/14/2015 a Phone (Leagoo Lead 7 - US$ 130) the Phone arrived really fast after 8 days.
The Phone was a Gift, one and a half week later we gifted it and it got unpacked and get tried to switch on, it switch on to switch right off again and dont worked anymore or charge.
So we open a Ticket about the broken phone and we got 3 options what can happen now, we decided to resend a phone BUT we need to pay the Shipping what is US$ 63. This would be similar what we have paid to send the Phone back to Everbuying and get then the Phone replaced, so anyway we need pay a shipping.

We have open the ticket on !!! 7/15 !!! then it took another month with writing back and forth with Everbuying till we got an Invoice on our Paypal to pay it or/and receive the Email with the Invoice, the Person we wrote in the Ticket System told us every day there is a problem with their Email and Invoice System. Even in this time we called there a several times and never reached someone, just a Machine where we left our information.

8/6 we finally received the Invoice and the Payment Request in Paypal, so we paid straight away.
Then 6 days again no answer in the Ticket System from EB about a Shipping Information or any answer.

8/12 finally we received a Tracking Number with the Info it could take a few days till the status is visiable.

8/16 No shipping information in the Tracking System, so we opened a new ticket, cause the old one got closed already. We complained about that we cant see any information about the package.

8/18 We received an answer, that the shipping number is correct, even if we dont see any information and the shipping could take 10 to 25 days.

8/23 we wrote another message that there is still no shipping or tracking information is available.
This answer we got: "The present location of the package has not yet been updated on the courier’s website for some reason. Please kindly contact your local post office or Customs office to enquire about the parcel location. Meanwhile, we will check with the courier company for an update. Once we hear from them, we will email you with any news."

So we contacted USPS and UPS (first time it was UPS this time it is for sure EMS Partner so USPS)
Both Companies dont know the tracking number, don't had any information about a package in the past to us.

So we even contacted the local Post Office, and guess what, no information about the Package available.

So we walked a step ahead and made contact with Singapore Post who is the Shipping Company, we got the Information that the Shipping Number is registered but no Package to the Number exist. This information we shared with Everbuying in the System !!! 8/25 !!!

8/26 we received this message :"Thank you so much for your recent order with us.

We would like to express our sincere apology regarding this issue and are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Would you please wait another week? I have informed my colleague to check with the courier.
Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
Thank you so much for your continued patience and kind understanding.
Best Regards"

Since this time no answer anymore to our questions on
8/29 - if the colleague has received any information
9/1 - we wrote now that we want a new phone this week and it is not our problem when the package or so got lost or never shipped, we paid US$130 the frist time and US$ 63 for shipping the replacement and this is now all a 2 1/2 month long process and till now no phone.

On the message from 9/1 no answer, we offered EB to send a new phone this week with UPS or DHL and should send us right away a provable shipping number OR we will open a dispute on Paypal for both Payments and request our payments back.

All in All really disappointing especially because the Phone was a Gift and the person is really sad and disappointed.

riccardod5
9/1/15

Order No: E1507091555566319
Date: 07/09/2015
Nick: Rikkardo92

For me it is the first time that I purchase from Everbuying.net. I am very satisfied, in addition to affordable prices, I have found great satisfaction in receiving the email of the shipment, attached with the picture of the package with the postage stamp applied on it. All this made me very quiet, and I quickly realized the reliability of the site. Fantastic website, fantastic sellers!

Tip for consumers: Trust them!

gaurig
9/1/15

I decided to order a tablet Chuwi Hi8. The tablet cost 92,99 USD. I have Points store, so the tablet cost me $ 68.73. Order No. EP1507160047231515 Order date 07/16/2015 00:47:23 AM. Tablet stock was not, and managers offered either wait for 2 weeks, or replaced by another. I decided to wait, and after 9 days of tablet shipped. The shop did photo packages! Shop gave free track number, which tracks entirely from the date of shipment to the receipt. Delivery was fairly quick and after 3 weeks I got the tablet. (Delivery was in the Udmurt Republic, Russian Federation). Packaged was excellent. It's in the original box (other shops often do not send the original box), for which many thanks to the store. The tablet original. All of it in working condition, completely new. Support to respond quickly. The store is always to meet customer and offers the best solutions when problems arise. In addition, there is the protection of PayPal.
In the store on almost all products the best prices on the Internet. You can also use EB Points.
Now this is my favorite store, and I will do many more great bargains in this store.
I recommend! Thanks!

doresm
8/31/15

Who could be more happier than me?! All of you who choose to visit this web site Everbuying.com and buy on it, because Everbuying will enchant you and you can not stop looking at what all they have.
It's the perfect combination and ratio of price and quality!!!

eduardov2
8/31/15

my experience with you has been excellent. I bought good quality items at very low prices. I saved a lot of money to buy from you, and it's always worth waiting shipments and opened with great excitement.

115 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other customers.

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying