US Government's NSF
Review of EverBuying

EverBuying reviews

48%
support@everbuying.com

People interested in EverBuying are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 141 reviews)

romanl24

I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
(in 51 reviews)

pedroc18

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process. (in 654 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gh363
11/14/14

Ordered a cell phone, came with wrong wall plug, and screen, was scratched, so I contacted EverBuying by email. Got NO response. Two weeks after receiving the phone, it just shut off, and won't come back on. Did a RMA request, and no response. Contacted by email, still nothing. Tried to contact by phone, numbers not real. This company is a scam...DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON"T BUY FROM THESE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

joaoa1

Bom site,
Bons produtos e acima de tudo bons preços.
Recomendo.
Great Site,
Great produts and most of all, great prices.
I recomend.

Tip for consumers: Tive uma má experiência com o sistema de envio atravéz da DHL.
I had a bad experience with the DHL system shipping.

carolc13
11/14/14

Ordered a tablet in December2011 and cancelled same day. They sent anyway 10 days after I cancelled. Received the item and it was damaged. Went thru their return process - what a joke. No response, Went thru Paypal dispute resolution. After reviewing information, Paypal instructed me to return tablet and as soon as Everbuy received, I would get full refund and shiping. I received shipping from Paypal, but still have no refund. It has been over one month since the tablet was returned to CHINA. I just received a email from them saying they would send another tablet. I responded NO - the matter is being handleded thru Paypal and I am awaiting my refund. No response from Everbuy. This has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have had. The matter is still not resolved. I hope Paypal can help. Unknown at this time,so I may be our $148. BEWARE OF EVERBUY.

sandrac31
11/14/14

Ordered an AW08 Smart watch from this site and on delivery both the charger and manual were missing from the box. On contacting customer service I was asked to photo the package so they could determine if the cable was included or not (not sure how that works when a cable without a plug is very light). After doing that I was informed that a cable would be sent out by flat rate shipping - so another 30 to 45 days to wait for something that should have been included in the first place. When I contacted support again to say I wasn't happy with this wait as the device isn't usable without the charger they offered to ship by DHL if I pay the shipping costs. I'm sorry but they have to be joking. This is their mistake and they want me to pay to rectify it. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this site over the last few months and this is definitely the last time I will ever buy from them again.

jbrab1
11/13/14

Good prices, good seller. I recomand

bovendrena1
11/13/14

Great shopping experience with EverBuying! Item arrived in good condition and within 3 weeks. Good value for money. Recommend to all my friends!

enriquea9
11/12/14

We (everbuying and me) have history, unfortunately the only way that this company takes action is writing our cases in sites like this, I'm posted time ago, my agonic path with after sale service with a fail phone, now, I bought (yes I know, I did it again) a smartphone and after a month the battery has died, when I claim (to buy, not replace) for a new battery, they said that the phone is no longer in stock, and may be I have to buy a portable charger!!!! What, I dammed to carry with a portable charger the rest of my life??? so be careful with this company, their products have a poor quality and the after sale service (confirmed) is the worst service in the world.

oldcitymano
11/10/14

I ordered a smartphone and another stuff. Everything went very well. Everbuying is a good seller. Does free shipping and customer service is very prompt. I recommend.

michaelh122
11/10/14

Ordered a hoodie last week of Sept. It is now 11-10-14 and item never showed. Copy/paste customer service responses. Item never shipped. They claim its my fault for not paying the +$2 for tracking, which had I known all there merch ships from MAINLAND CHINA, I would have gladly paid or not ordered to begin with. Bad seller, filing paypal claim. 11/11/14 received message from there Customer Service manager, and was refunded purchase through paypal. Overall satisfied now. Would have rather had the purchase but at least I didnt lose anything.

Tip for consumers: Prepare to wait and be sure to purchase tracking.

daniels113
11/10/14

This is my first purchase with EVERBUYING.COM and I'm very happy with the services and others.

Tip for consumers: Always make the good choice before buying.

samm459
11/7/14

Cheap products, free shipping is good, but they take months to arrive. Their customer service department is very monotonous, usually when I complain about an item they claim it is a chinese holiday. The Chinese must spend more time on holiday than at work! If you see a product that says "ship in 24 hours" expect it to be shipped in around a week. If it says it'll be shipped in 25 days, it wont arrive until about 40 days, and if they won't resend or give you a refund until 45 days after they shipped it. If you included their "processing times" that could be up to 55+ days.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect your items to arrive in a hurry.

dianat10
11/6/14

ordered a phone 6 weeks ago,never received it. tried to reach out to the company,they haven't respond...trying to figure out if this is real at all...

here I am few weeks later...after waiting for the shipment to arrive for more than 55 days,I simply cancelled the transaction...fare enough...cause the item has never arrived and apparently never was going to...

rolandk20

always updating
delivery claim handling extremely quick and positive!!

marianos20
11/6/14

E UN sito Molto Ricco di Prodotti, i Prezzi Sono Molto competitivi e il rapporto qualità / prezzo e ottimo. Unico handicap I Tempi di attesa Molto Lunghi per la CONSEGNA. Infine, se ci Fosse sito in Italiano, sarebbe meglio.

khalilt4
11/6/14

thank you everbuying. i'm satisfied of the service you provide to clients. This is my 1st experience of shopping in your website, i'm so happy.
I hope i will receive my order at time.

sonnentanzg
11/5/14

Ich bestelle wahnsinnig gerne bei Everbuying. Es dauert die Lieferung naturgemäß etwas länger, aber der Support ist super und die Preise und die Qualität sind toll!

olalekank
11/5/14

Order for goods from Nigeria and i got it in 15 days, Awesome!

markol8
11/5/14

The first purchase on Everbuying went well. I intend to continue to buy.

hassank7
11/5/14

My last purchase in this site was a car camera. the price was the cheapest I've found at ineternet and quality after using it is really surprising. I am really satisfied with this site.

christosp2
11/4/14

very good quality of product, service was prompt shipment was prompt on dates , I will shop again soon

dijans
11/3/14

Hello,

Everbuying.com is not really buyer oriented. They cancel your order as they want to. If u paid and after long period of waiting , they just said the phone that you ve paid is not in stock, so you want your money back? (after months of waiting, and without earlier notice).
And when you tried to escalate your complain, they just sent your money back without further notice.
A client (buyer) is not important for this company, as long as they can save their ass, and try to stil look good to payrol company as paypal.

And when u give a review about them, they said :
Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that we may caused. We have been help you to deal the problem, please feel free to contact us if you have any other question. Thank you very much.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com

Something is missing here, right?

matmm
11/3/14

At the moment I am satisfied by my purchases. I still have several undelivered products and I have hope to receive them soon. Otherwise I had to contact the service(department) to the customers and I received also good services(departments) there. It is true that the delivery is slow but the shipping is free.
Mat M

malo177
11/2/14

I received two hoodie jackets from them which are truly ridiculous. They don't look anything like the picture, the hoodies are useless (unless you have a head size of a peanut), the "fleece" is some sort of almost see-through fabric, everything is too tight. So unless you are a peanut-head-sized-85-pounds miniature human being, please don't order from this website. I know, it is very tempting, the pics look amazing, and everything is soooo cheap. but. it's not worth it, since I can throw both of these pieces of "clothing" in the garbage. Absolutely non-wearable whatsoever, waste of time and money.

oh, and one more thing - they do not publish negative reviews on their website. They simply delete them and leave only the positive ones (probably written mostly by themselves :-)

Tip for consumers: please don't use it.

rolandoj3
11/1/14

It's a good web, they have low prices, maybe they don't have the best diversity but theirs products are good, and arrive without problems

Tip for consumers: Check the prices... they have good options

tsankostast
10/31/14

Great shop!!!!
Cheap prices and free delivery

bakhtiarc
10/31/14

everbuying.com is a reliable and trusted shopping site.i was purchase Chic Astina Wrist Watch.i received this product in due time.they have a good customer support.

andreas188
10/30/14

The products I ordered were great. No complaints about customer service, because they are great as well! Only one minor flaw and that processing and shipping of the order is super slow! It is a legitimate site and the prices are amazing. Just don't panic if your order takes forever to ship, because it WILL and you WILL get what you ordered. It just takes time!

omegadraild
10/30/14

Fantastic

tomislavh

Great shop!
I bought a power bank for my mobile devices and it is working great, price was very good and it was a fast shipping. I would definitely buy there again.

urosv
10/28/14

Nice, easy to control web site, also on my mobile.
Cheap prices. On time delivery.

huthaifas

Very Good Service I Ordered Phone And I Hope Shipped Soon <3

konstantinosk2
10/27/14

I ordered the 'Kingelon G9000 5.2 inch Android 4.2 3G Smartphone MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM FHD Screen GPS 13.0MP Cameraaccessory'. It came after about 24 days. All is well. I am happy with the service, price and speed of service of my order. Just in case I had security for the transfer, which fortunately did not need

erika9
10/26/14

"Ships in 24 hours!" is the label on the product I ordered, but got a notification 8 DAYS LATER that it shipped!?!?! I paid more for shipping than the price of the product to get it fast. There is no tracking information on their site so there's no telling when I'll get my item.

bonitap
10/24/14

The product received as ordered. Prompt reply with service questions.

ive103
10/24/14

I was amazed at the product Landvoo 800 phone it was a very cool phone for the prize.
Hope to continue shopping with them.

fouzia
10/23/14

the price of very cool products in EveryBuying was great .. I like to shop there .. I advise everyone with EveryBuying ..

marior16
10/23/14

Es la primera vez que compro por internet ya que no me fiaba de las compras por este medio pero me decidi y compre varios articulos en la pagina EverBuying, recibiendo una buena atencion al cliente ademas de buenos precios y productos de calidad. El envio es bastante rapido. Seguro que vuelvo a comprar en esta pagina.

danm89
10/23/14

I have been shopping Everybuying for some time now. They have become my preferred place to shop out of the 3 China online stores I frequent. Besides their products being of higher quality, their deliveries are quicker and their customer support is excellent. Thank you, Everbuying. Keep up the good work.

denisv7
10/23/14

site is nicely designed but I had problems with receipt of the shipment, the two shipments is only one came.

kaitlynm5
10/21/14

ok so i ordered a week ago and i wish i would have read all the comments now they give a tracking number and i expedited shipping and all it says is shipped out i thought they gave u a tracking number to track your package it should show u where it is at now im scared it will take forever like everyone else says it does why isnt this fixed if you want people to keep buying then u need to get your problems fixed its rediculas to have to keep tryig to get ahold of you and live chat never works always says its not buiness hours and it is in the business hours when i try to chat also the number i have for customer service is bunk it just rings and says leave a message wtf this is nuts fix your stuff i would have always ordered from you but now im not so sure u could lose my business and alot of money if my order does not come soon!!!!!

Tip for consumers: i would try to order ove tthe phone and make sure they give u a exact date the order will come

martint23
10/17/14

im reading tru the comments and im laughing :)) im waiting for my order now for a refund since 16th of august... theres no stupid holidays that last for 3months now.. i tried to contact them thru Facebook,email nothing works...so ppl please dont use their services as they are the worst bussiness in the whole world.. just useless.. no other word to describe their company.. very very very very disapointed. and please Everbuying dont try to tell me that u r very sorry for this matter as u said that to me 100times now and still no god damn refund!!!! F U and have a nice day.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything from here.

mickd12
10/17/14

Bought a watch and a smart watch from this site,they sent the cheap watch by registered post but the dearest one by ordinary post and still not received it yet,got tracking number that don't work, any time contact them get the same automatic reply, their loss as had a list of stuff but don't think l waste my time n moneynow.

Tip for consumers: Don't be tempted

filomenid
10/15/14

I have made an order of a tablet three weeks ago and it still shows processing on my account... I have now sent them three mails and still no reply!!!!!!

Although there was an issue with my order initially they contacted me and replied to my email very quickly.... Now they havent replied to any of mails and the order is not shipped out!!!

There is something dodgy with this company and I dont trust them at all!!!!

piotrj
10/14/14

I am writing this review as the Customer Service is not responding to the emails although they' promise to do so in 24h. I am wating for my tablet for about three weeks now, and there is no change in order status - they are still 'processing' it (I guess that customers of Everbuying.com know this word very well). I especially ordered DHL delivery (shipment takes 3-5 working days) to get the product quick as I really need it. Customer Service, please respond to this review if you have any respect to your costumers at all. Moreover, please provide me with a number that I can call in order to make an complaint.

Tip for consumers: I am awaiting your response, Everbyuing Customer Service.

hayleys2
10/14/14

i ordered a phone and a mini chip card phone on the 6th and 7th of october, friday the 10th received an email mini chip card phone was shipped out was given a tracking order too. looked up tracking order got back no information found.
received another email saturday morniing the 11th of october saying the cell phone was shipped out was giving tracking order aswel that also said no information found.
how do i track my products if they have even been shipped out atall....

Tip for consumers: havent received items yet

zimina
10/12/14

I have ordered few stuff from everbuying on 30.9.14. Until now the status is on process and twice I have sent them message to clarify the issue. Until now they have not answer back. It's been a dissapointing site as I have ordered from them before.

Tip for consumers: Use other site. Not reliable.

lorie28
10/11/14

My daughter decided to use her money to buy a phone she had been really wanting. A galaxy s5 mini. This site sold it for 50.00. I finally agreed to get for her.After 3 weeks it finally arrived, she was so happy. We went to our service provider to get the service transferred to this new "phone". The tech came back and told us this phone wasn't real, it can't be used for any service provider. Not even a real samsung. No samsung name anywhere, says "music" on the back. I'm demanding a refund, haven't heard anything from this company yet. Don't buy from this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!

tinac18
10/9/14

I'm very pissed off I have two orders one from on 9/12/2014 saying shipped I haven't got yet the other one I ordered and paid for shipping on 9/26/2014 it still say processing I got an email from them only once asking did I still want my order which was a dumb question since they already have my money I told them I did they said they would rush it to me that's been a few days ago I still haven't got anything or no other response from the other emails I gave them until Friday to send both my orders I promise if I don't get them or they don't contact me telling me where my orders are I will began taking legal actions because this is ridiculous and unnecessary

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulc110
10/8/14

Should be called NEVERBUYING because I'm never buying from them again !!!
I should have read more reviews before purchasing. They got paid through PayPal two weeks ago.
Woman on phone stated my order will be shipped out immediately. As of this morning nothing has changed as far as the status. "PROCESSING". THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD !!!!
DO NOT ORDER THROUGH EVERBUYING !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Tip for consumers: Everbuying does not have good service.
Beware that you may never get your item(s)

robertr92
10/8/14

Very bad store. No delivery. No refund. No consumerservice. Don,t order anything from this store. Fortunately, I threw only 18 $.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
Answer
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Answer
tonya126
A: be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me
5/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10 Coupons for EverBuying

Free Shipping on All Orders!
Expires: October 3, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying