US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 125 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 603 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 347 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sherial
6/30/14

I will never buy from everbuying again!!! I recieve my phone which worked great but then stopped charging so they had me to send it back to them and they replaced it with another phone, which took about a month! When I recieved the replacement phone it was faulty also. They wanted me to pay shipping again to send the replacement phone back to them or give me $15 to take it to a repair shop. And everyone knows it cost more than $15 to get it fixed! I asked for the mangers email address and then whole conversation(ticket) was deleted. So still a broken phone! Lesson learned- NEVER buy from everbuying... Customer service stinks and they dont know what they are doing!!!!

ancad
6/26/14

I have bought a phone in August 2013. One month later the battery stopped working and when I tried to replace it with the spare one, it was already broken. Which was a brand new spare battery from the package. I have contacted their customer service team and they told me they will send me a replacement batter. Two months later, still no battery. I have contacted them again in January and February and they said that it might be taking longer than usual. However right now we are at the end of June and I still haven't received it. I have talked to a lawyer and this is a case for a law suit as this is called fraud. I have been told that they should be refunding me for my purchase as the product was faulty, however this hasn't happened. I would not recommend this company to anyone as their loyalty to customers is debatable, not to mention their customer service actions.

rubinar
6/23/14

I will NEVER ever buy online anything from this website.
They are the cheaters.
They don't give you full and correct shipping information .
I bought a phone from their website online that showed free shipping all over the world.
They provided me order # plus tracking # and shipped the order to the destination without complete paperwork done as they agreed according to their website.
The courier company and the post office was'nt given complete information from their website about the receiver and they held the package for 2 months and asked for A LOT of identifications and paper work from receiver.
I want you people to know that this website DON'T ship the order to the shipping Address.
Before buying anything from their website , always ask for any confirmation that the package will deliver to the shipping address in the given estimated time.

rahulm3
6/22/14

$#*!ing cheaters.. they are giving $#*!ing toy watches worth $50.. they are making us fool.... we have to wait for 50 days to get that rubbish.....

johnnyf6
6/22/14

Horrible business to buy from. Goods were received, but did not work. Tried to communicate with the company that was a whole new problem again. In the end I gave up - never again !!!

gregd25
6/19/14

it is now 6/19 ordered placed on 5/15 no product yet. i emailed the company and told i would just have to wait. This is not the first time i have ordered from china most arrive in 3 weeks not 6. Avoid doing business with them.

cesars7
6/16/14

I just want ot express my displeasure with this company, 1st i lasted i month to recevie the product since was told they take 3 business day to test device, after device was receive i turned on which only lasted 1 hour after these power off a never came up,did every posible tb shooting,explained situation to cs which they told me to take device to local repair shop which if they confirm device was damage they will incurr to paid half of the repair,open a dispute with paypal which as soon they were notify by paypal they write me down telling me they will send me a new replacement device but i will need to close dispute to make it happen due company policy,after i close case (which i didnt know it cannot be reopen with paypal) they contact me telling me that i will need to sent device to them before anything is taken care,as well i will be responsible for shipping item to them, and at all of this i was offer a insurance whichi paid for to have a replacent device sent if anyhing happen,honestly i recommend to expand your option if you are planning to purchase in this company, they will not stand for there product.

danielley2
6/16/14

scam I am going to file a law suit soon my package never came in its bin almost 2 months I am also reporting you for fraud
update it is now april still nothing such a big disappointment
Now June never got it they won't even refund me

dons42
6/14/14

Dont buy from this China Company. Period!
That is the only best advice i can give you.
Otherwise, you will be sorry!!!

alesh3
6/13/14

in 24 hours my item was shipped so now its time to play the waiting game.... Im fine if it takes a month I get it its coming from across the world so my expectations arnt so high.... as a company. to keep customers happy if an item is out of stock that customer needs to be notified, not have the customer wait for ever and get feed up and contact you guys and then be like oh yea its out of stock... your asking for bad reviews. And yes the things they say on the site are half A@# untrue cause I put in two tickets and havnt gotten anything back from customer service.... customer service sucks balls point period and need to do some restaffing. My issue is that the tracking number does not work....grrrr. I would like to know were my package is departing from and when its in route.... not wait a month not knowing if im ever going to receive my merch i paid 70 dollars for. tracking number RS125795565NL to USA. fix it please.

liol1
6/10/14

I work with everbuying with dropshing 2.5 years and I like them so much.
They send quick and helped me every time I needed them.
Very good and cheap company

juans26
6/9/14

My company is a big company from Dominican Republic on smartphone distributer. A month ago I bough a smartphone from this company >"EVERBUYING" and they sent me a broken phone which I can not sale. I request to theme to refund a least 30 dollars because due to both country distance I can not send the item back to them due to deleviry cost which is very expense. Until now I have not receive any response from them. It is your own risk to buy any products on this company.

jaimeb10
6/9/14

Alright so June 1st 2014 I ordered 2 phones, one looked like an iPhone 5 and the other looked like a galaxy s5 or whatever the latest galaxy is anyway, it's been 8 days and the order says its still processing, then the site say to confirm your email to make an order. Is this why the order is taking so long?

lindah54
6/9/14

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.
All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)
Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow
Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)
All these people are getting ripped off!
I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back thru Paypal
Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS
Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,
broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds( I was offered 6.00 after spending over 100.00 Or 5% off my Next order )
Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.
People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

harshald
6/8/14

I don't even give a single star rating to this cheaters. I ordered a phone for $150. This phone keeps on restarting again and again and so not able to use it. Even if I charge the battery fully, it keeps on restarting and never starts up completely, draining the whole battery down. When I complained, this people told me to show it to local repair shop and they will SHARE the cost. What the hell. What about warranty of this phone? When I checked at many places, no one is ready to repair this phone. Reason, they say is these phone can't be repaired as they are modified and messed up. I asked for a replacement, and this people are asking me to pay for shipping. Never buy even a $1 product from this company. They are fraud. If they don;t address my complaint, I am going to make all effort to shut them down.

colinm35
6/7/14

I ordered a new phone from Everbuying on 25th May. They have a tracking feature and I wanted to check the progress, when looking for the details I came across this site and it worried me no end, with stories of goods not being delivered and no refunds. I did check the tracking two days ago and there seemed no progress, I thought that I would be in a battle with Paypal to get my money back and then this morning 7th June our friendly neighbourhood postman delivered the phone, it's now charged up and working and looks better than it did on the website. Now I'm relieved and I would be happy to use them again.

joea46
6/7/14

I don't know what has happened to this company. It used to be quite good. Now it's a lottery if you receive what you bought, whether it will work or be defective. Worse still, their customer service dept. has recently begun routinely lying in attempts to make excuses e.g. "it's out of stock", "it's back in stock", "it will be shipped this week" followed by "we're still waiting for stock". When then asked why they told me that they had it in stock if they didn't - 'silence'. They now won't honor their own promises. After their out-of-stock/back-in-stock/but-not-really fiasco, I bought a different model which they assured me was in stock.. It has a host of problems. When I told Everbuying about them, someone named 'Denis' wrote back saying "Dear Joe, Thanks for your message, Please send me the picture of it, We will give you compensation when we confirm that, Best Regards Denis".
That was on 21/May/2014. Since sending the photos, Everbuying have again gone silent and have not even had the courtesy to reply to my emails. I tried submitting another ticket in the hope that someone else might do the right thing - but that too has just been ignored. I don't know if this change is due to financial difficulties within the company but I won't be taking the risk and I won't be buying from this company ever again. There are many other online retailers, so I would advise others to not take the risk either.

davew52
6/6/14

it said ship in 24 hours 8 days later still prossesing try to contact 4 times no answer filed complaint with pay pall no answer finally got them on toll free phone they told me they will not refund until I drop my case if I do that I cannot reopen I am waiting for pay pal ruling because they will not answer pay pal email it will take about 20 days before I get refund there is no communication with this company and faulse advertising BUYER BEWARE

davidl124
6/6/14

I bought a new phone from Everbuying.com website. It sent me an USED phone, screen defective and some functions did not even work such as GPS. I contacted Everbuying.com as well as filed a complaint to Paypal. Everbuying told me to ship product back with tracking number for refund. Then after received the return product, they told me they will deduct the shipping charge to send the product from China to US. In other words, I have to pay for shipping for both ways: China to US and US returns to China for nothing since I returned the defective product. It costs me total $60.
My ticket number is: T21358548913

Update as of June 6th, 2014

I received the shipping refund from Everbuying.com. I want to update my rating as B- and the US customer service rep. is very good to help me solving the problem. I should work with her earlier for my case than contact to her China counterpart. I am a satisfaction customer now.

alexp59
6/3/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!! IT IS A SCAM. 8 DAYS AFTER I PLACED AN ORDER IT IS STILL PROCESSING.

I THEN TALKED TO A LIVE AGENT, AND TOLD ME THAT IT WILL BE SHIPPED IN TWO DAYS, AFTER WHICH I TOLD HER I WANT TO CANCE MY ORDER FOR A FULL REFUND AS THE ORDER WASN'T SHIPPED YET.
THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT THE ORDER ACTUALLY ALREADY LEFT THE WAREHOUSE, AND THEY CAN'T GIVE ME A REFUND ANYMORE.

THE WILL TELL YOU ANY LIE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR MONEY, I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED MY ORDER, BUT I AM SURE WHEN I WILL, IN A FEW YEARS, THERE WILL BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE ITEMS.

STAY AWAY, I WILL NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF EVEN LOOKING AT THE SITE

kenmoreh
5/30/14

I will never buy anything again from this company this company is a joke they send you what they want to send you not what you ordered beware of this company beware of this company

tamarc
5/29/14

I have not bought anything from #Everbuying...and reading 98% of these reviews I dont think I will...I am seeing inferior products, inferior customer service and a waste of time and money...I have been on the site and the products and prices looks great but I guess thats the trade...cheap things equals cheap service...

balanceb
5/28/14

I did two months ago at the www.everbuying.com ordered the phone and now I got nothing.
when I ask questions about the package, they say you should go to the post office in your town and your order
I went to the post office today. they have not received anything in my name.
You sent me web address, colleagues, I can not openen.http :/ / www.everbuying.com/m-users-a-queryorder-n-EE1403230944537730.htm
I've already done everything to open that Web address is invalid. want to send the address where I can pick up the parcel? it seems to me more scam company, because I have so many questions, it is not a single answer. you just talk a story we sent out the package, but you can not prove that the package in Netherlands is whether you want to give. no address of the post office

mariop7

Buongiorno ho Fatto UN Ordine IL 08.05.2014
e ad Oggi non ho Ricevuto Ancora niente ..
ho ANCHE aggiunto SPESE per pacco EXPRESS.
fattemi Sapere QUANDO PUO Arrivare il mio Ordine?????
NUMERO ORDINE E1405071504291055
Grazie Mario

massimos1
5/28/14

If I could give this company 0 stars I would because it doesn't deserve any credit. I failed to read about the company beforehand and have quickly learned to not waste my money on any overseas services like so. I received a cell phone that has worked for 3 hours and since then won't even turn on. The product is clearly faulty and not of quality work at all. Don't make the same mistake I did investing your time and money into everbuying. It truly is a scam and they only seek to steal your money. I have tried contacting them numerous times but only get a voicemail that gives you operating hours, which I am clearly calling during but they simply don't want to reply. Save your money. This is a bull$#*! website with bull$#*! products.

areviewers
5/24/14

I ordered an android phone from Everbuying back in February this year and the product is completely fine, entirely as advertised and a real bargain. The phone I ordered was the 5.5 inch N8000 Android 4.2 3G Phablet MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB and I paid $134.61 + $3.69 insurance (order number E1402201635090730). It is dual sim and works completely fine with the “3” network in the UK. My only complaint with the phone is that the 3.5mm audio jack isn’t the greatest quality, so listening quality is very sensitive and dependant on how headphones are positioned – not great for walking and exercising with the device. I was pleased that the phone was supplied with an additional battery as it does drain quite quickly.

I would say that despite having no problems with the product after 2 months of being in possession of it, the delivery and ordering aspect of dealing with everbuying wasn’t the greatest of experiences. My order did not ship within 24 hours as the website stated, and it was left with a status of “processing” for the around 2 working weeks. When I wrote to everbuying after one week, they asked me to wait for another 3-5 business days. They did respond very quickly to queries though. My order was eventually shipped after 2 weeks, but the tracking aspect was useless. My order was sent using Sweden Post, and for a long time the tracking number wasn’t recognised by that company. After another of couple weeks the order was in Singapore according to the Sweden Post website. Another two weeks later I received a note through my door from Royal Mail (UK’s postal service) informing me there is customs duty to pay (£25), which needed to be payable in cash at my local sorting office. Everbuying does mention that customs duty would be payable, so I was expecting this. So, everbuying states 24 hour dispatch and 10-25 days delivery. I waited for 14 days dispatch and 28 days delivery in addition.

As such, I would order from everybuying again, but I would definitely choose the express delivery option!

christinas20
5/18/14

Lovely evening bag, excellent quality, great price, fast shipping and great customer service. What more can I say? Good people to do business with.
csepou

kashifm

By Kashif Movania 05/09/2014 23:45:42 PM
I am putting this chat on every board I can find refund my money...

By Customer Service 05/09/2014 01:56:52 AM
Dear Kashif,

Thanks for your message , sorry for the delay.
We sincerely apologize for the additional inconvenience.
How about checking it in the local repair shop ?
We are willing to pay for some repair fee.
If not , please inform me , I will give you return shipping address.
You can return it for the replacement , but you will need to pay for return shipping fee.
If any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Cathy

By Kashif Movania 05/08/2014 01:27:14 AM
Hi Cathy,

None of the above things worked...

I am initiating a investigation with Paypal... Also posting to Facebook and everywhere I can...

Please advise if you are going to replace the device or play games...

Kashif Movania

By Customer Service 05/05/2014 00:09:09 AM
Dear Kashif,

Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the
difficulties you have been

experiencing regarding the device functionality. First, please ensure that you charge the phone
for at least 12 hours.

Afterward, please use the USB cable from the included accessories to connect the phone to your
computer.

Generally, the USB ports at the back of the computer provide more power so please try these ports.

Following this, please check whether you can turn on the phone.

If this does not work, please change to another phone battery and try again.

Please let me know the result. We will need to confirm the technical issue;

if it’s possible to provide technical support for the product(s), then we will always do our best
to resolve it.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards

Cathy

mikek67
5/9/14

Ok, let me start off by saying that I buy a fair amount of items from Ebay but this time decided to try purchasing from Everbuying. Found a cheap tablet on their website and ordered it. Shipping was reasonably quick to Canada and I was happy with the tablet. Seemed to work as described. I decided to purchase another one and here's where my issue begins. As with the first order, I also purchased "insurance" in case the product was damaged in transit. Well, it arrived damaged. I contacted support and was told my two options were either to return the item to them and they would send another one or pay half of the price again and they would send me another one. My issue is what did I pay insurance for? It seems that the customer (me) takes on all the risk. My experience with Ebay is different. Ebay sellers are willing to take on the risk for damaged or lost goods. Seems Everbuying is not. So I am not sure that I will purchase from them again.

rodneyc11
5/9/14

I order from this company 2 watch and have not received anything from them. I used paypal and filed a dispute with paypal and they sent a message to allow more time to get here, I escalated the dispute do to them stall to run the time out that you can dispute with paypal.

brittneyb3
5/6/14

I ordered my products with expedia shipping and the items are still being processed after close to a week. Getting in touch is almost impossible except if you write a bad review. So for the company my order number is E1404292015519799 i was told it was going to be shipped today but it was not.

UPDATE: after almost a week i was told that two of the items were out of stock even though it did not say that on the site. Ive sent many messages trying to change the items and they still havent gotten back to me and my stuff wont be shipped. I tried online support which was a total joke where they replied once an hour and nothing got resolved. Im fed up i sent them the two links to the items to replace the ones that are out of stock.

lenh21
5/5/14

It seems that you only have about a 30% chance that what you buy will work correctly. If you live in china that is probably ok. The cost to send the Tablet back from USA is $25.00 and that is a gamble that the next one will work.
Not a good option, BUY USA.

michaelg83
5/5/14

I have nothing but praise for this company, I have now purchased 4 phones for family friends and myself. The latest purchase being for myself, my review (This is an absolutely marvelous phone for the money. Works just like the iphone5 and looks as good. Screen movement and usability are fantastic, I can highly recommend.) I have never had any problems with their service and any questions I have had were answered promptly and with satisfaction.

onikad
5/4/14

Everbuying.com is a complete $#*!! They are unprofessional. You can never get in contact with them unless you put them on blast on facebook. Tell me, how can they post so frequently on facebook but not respond to their customers in a timely manner? I purchased a phone from them that worked for 1 full day and on the second day it never came back on. I was so disappointed because I was so excited about it. They sent me a defective phone. I have returned the product to them before the 30 days for a full refund. I hope I get it or I will file a lawsuit against them. I have already begun speaking to the trade authorities on the matter. I have filed so many disputes! I am also tracking the package to ensure that they have received it so that they cannot bull$#*! me. I will get a refund at all costs! It is such a shame to work hard for your money and be scammed for it. I have continually tried to contact them, so far they have blocked me on facebook. So professional! But mark my words "I will get my refund!"

jaiberu
5/4/14

Good place to buy technology, the products are of good quality and the prices are better than other Chinese pages, plus you get points and reduce the price of products.

rodneym24
5/4/14

REVIEW/UPDATE: "This review is for the GooPhone (iphone 5/5s imitation)
First be VERY patient, website says "ready to ship in 24 hours", your order wont arrive until 1 month (30 days) later (to USA), minimun. This is for standard shipping.
I have had the phone for 3 months now. The first 2 weeks no issues, afterwards earpiece wont work, you can only hear your callers on speaker mode. Youtube app comes pre installed, It wont play videos and display the following error: "Google Services which some of apps rely on, is NOT supported by your device". You WONT be able to uninstall YouTube and reinstall if you need to. Other app downloaded from google play, ex Facebook, Instagram, etc work FINE, and you can uninstall them if you wish to. Phone will ONLY CHARGE with charger provided, if you lose it dont bother buying another cable, IT WONT CHARGE YOUR PHONE, even if you buy it from apple store. In general is a terrible software, slow even at typing a text, very low cam picture resolution, phone will only work on speakerphone. And the worst: You wont be able to access your recent calls/missed calls list due to error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"; NOR will you have an icon in the display notifying of voicemail. I DON’T RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
************************************************************************************************

I'd like to think this is an experience in progress since I HAVE NOT RECEIVED my order yet. In terms of payment handdling they are fast to act. I changed an order (cancel old and placed new one) and they refund money within 10 days which is acceptable (not the norm in US, but okay). However, in regards to shipping...
See my last communication:
"Please supply an updated status on my order PLACED OVER 30 DAYS AGO, AND SHIPPED MANY DAYS BEFORE CHINAS NEW YEAR HOLYDAYS. Your tracking number gives conflicting information on different websites:

freipost.com -- Item Dispatched Jan/25/2014 03:37:24 UTC Dispatch made on Flight VA4198/VA7

17track.net -- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
postfiji.com -- Dispatches created
usps.com -- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Please kindly investigate and tell me if item shipped/will ship/or this a deffective tracking number/ there's no tracking number. Thank you in advance.
Order E1401062050173725, placed 06-JAN-2014

So, I've decided I'll be patient for another 10 days, and if not received will dispute charges with credit card company based on false advertisement of "It usually takes about 10-28 business days (Monday through Friday) to reach you."
If you order from them be aware it is a long long process and wait time. Will update if anything happens in the next 10 days. Thank you.

hw20
5/3/14

Please be very wary about this website, I ordered the Cubot One late last year, it was eventually delivered and the phone worked perfectly for about 4 days and then it wouldn't switch on. Everbuying cliams to have a full refund policy for faulty products but this is NOT the case. Trying to contact Everbuying has been a nightmare, it took weeks of messaging back and forth before they agreed to refund me, only partially though! They claim they need a $30 "restoring fee". This is NOT a full refund. They finally agreed to refund me $180 which I was happy about, however 3 months later I have yet to receive a cent. As an innocent customer, I have lost out on $180 and am trying to figure out my options. It has been such a difficult and upsetting experience, please think twice before buying.

anitam15
4/30/14

I think the products I´ve bought on this site are very good. And the support center are excellent. Allways very quick to answer and very helpfull indeed! The clothes I´ve received are very nice and Im now waiting for to dresses I´ve ordered. Very excited about that! So all in all Im very happy with Everbuying. Thank you!

victore9
4/28/14

COMPRAR EN everbuying.com es la mejor experiencia que tenido, ya que cuentan con lo ultimo en tecnologia, ademas de precios bajos, por que pagar mas, compra en everbuying.com y seras afortunado en tener lo mejor en tecnologia de punta.

carlosj8

Hi
Some months ago i bought 2 phones on this store: the 7105 with 5.5 inch of screen, android 4.2, 3G phablet mtk 6589 quad core, 1.2 GHz, 1 gb of ram and 4 gb of rom... it liked too much because of it´s screen...easy to watch videos, pictures and to get to internet... it has good resolution... i really enjoy the games specially the car games, the images are very fluid...1 gb it´s ok to put app´s but it´s better to put them into the memory card.
Everything was ok until i don´t know what happenned with the battery connector... but Everbuying was there to help me find the solution.
It´s really good to know that the company is there when problem appears...specially in my case because i bought 2 phones.
i think it was a good purchase... quality and Price are fine.

jamesq1
4/28/14

Might be a SCAM!! I recently spent almost $200 dollars of merchandise from this place(in Korea). I paid using a pre paid card, they took the money out. Then they wanted photo copy of an I.D or passport. Sounds like they are trying to steal my identity as well. It's better to shop on a trusted site than lose hundreds of dollars. BAD mistake on my part thinking I could trust a site that's based in Asia.

joeh53
4/25/14

ordered a cell phone 2 MONTHS AGO & have received NOTHING BUT HEADACHES SINCE!!! they didn't hesitate to take the payment but have never received my phone! when you work hard to make a dollar, it realy hurts a budget to loose $100

daveh68
4/24/14

Everbuying are a Chinese company with a wide range of goods. Some in stock, some third party. Remember that when you by from them YOU ARE THE IMPORTER AND MAY HAVE TO PAY IMPORT DUTY. This is a norm for most Goode over about £50. The company themselves give excellent prices and do accept returns willingly. I've been using them for over a year and find them an excellent source of low price high quality goods. Patience  for slower but free postal lead times and realism are all that are needed. Well done everbuying

helene22
4/23/14

Helen

anas238
4/23/14

I claim the amount you paid. I paid much more than shown on the site. still paid taxes that you have not paid. The product came out more expensive than bought in my country. Just got my paycheck, thieves. Lack know the status of the product with the trip.I learn now:no more buying in this sites; CHINA SITES NO MORE

nury
4/22/14

very nice and professional. order came very quickly. quality goods with low price, very happy with this site

ihzazm

Quality Products

Thanks Everbuying

olegs3
4/21/14

I bought some gadgets in this web-shop. The phones are good for a low price. But you shouIdn't buy too cheap things, it can disappoint you. Delivery happens sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But ALL paid goods arrived! The customer service is excellent!

somashekarr1
4/21/14

I have been using Everbuying.com since many years, the website is very user-friendly and lot of different artifacts at low price and great discount offers. The customer care is reachable on time and their swift action in solving the issues or responding to the queries is terrific. Appreciate their good work and the service they are providing to the customer.

henryc40
4/21/14

Aunque se demoro la entrega, los productos son buenos economicos... estoy feliz de haber realizado las compras en este sitio... lo haria sin dudarlo nuevamente.

It take a little bit longer the deliver, but the products are awesome and a good price. I am happy to buy here and I will do again later on

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
keithh41
A: Don't trust these guys. After months of back and forth with their 'support' team, they finally said that they would send me a replacement part. It has been three months since then and no sign of any replacement. Looking back on the whole transaction, I should have remembered the old adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it usually is."
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying
EverBuying

43 Photos for EverBuying

EverBuying?
Click here to post a review