US Government's NSF

Tel: 530-758-3758
support@everbuying.com

626 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/28/13

Worst site in the world. I a sorry to say this. I made order on 17/11/13 and my order no. Is E1311170946145454 not received yet . I had contacted my times by email and phone they donot responded even a single time. So i recommend to stay away from this site. I am parvinder from italy . My email is billinghappy@gmail.com

12/28/13

I made an order (E1312261326452003) December-26-13 2:26:45 PM, I paid for expedited shipping, so that it will show up in 3-5 days, like it states. It's now the end of the second day, please help me to know if my item already underway. thank you,I hope your answer.

12/27/13

I read other peeples reviews about this site and had my concerns, but I ordered and I am extremely pleased. I ordered two tablets a camera a men's shirt, helicopter and led headdet. I got my waybill when items where shipped and was able to track it through the courier DHL.. it shipped and recieved in 5days. So from ordering to shipping it was about two weeks, give yourself a lil time when ordering. I will continue to order products from this site..I love it

12/27/13

I Purchased two dresses via this website November 16, 2013, it was shipped out November 19 and payment taken out of my account via paypal! I should have recieved it via flat rate shipping within 4-25 business days but nothing. didn't receive it before chistmas and still have not received it. Customer support asked me to go to post office I DID they don't have the item. UPS, DHL, Purorlator, Canada Post and US Postal service Ect Ect do not recognize my tracking number as a valid number in their systems. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM IT IS A SCAM!!!!!

I am going to contact the BBB Online as well as Paypal and let them know that these PPl are Scamming money and not sending the Product. I have ordered things from China before and it has never taken this long to get to me via flat shipping rates.

12/27/13

If I could I would rate this site zero stars! I ordered a product on September 25th and still have not recieved it. I have emailed twice and the first time they said that it could take 45 days to get here. Well I still havent gotten it and when I emailed again they told me that they would only refund the price of the item and not the shipping. I cannot track my item and honestly dont believe that it was ever sent. This site is a JOKE!

12/26/13

Its been two months and I still have not received my package, a refund, or any sort of response. I was given a fake tracking number, their phone number does not work, and they haven't responded to a single message or email. This is the the worse website and costumer service I've ever had to deal with. It doesn't deserve a single star, maybe a lawsuit or two.

12/26/13

I bought two small mp3 players, they arrived in reasonable time through China post. The items were packaged well and came in separate plastic cases.
The mp3 players are well made and the control switch has a good solid feel to the operation. Both mp3 players operate faultlessly with good sound reproduction.
All accessories advertised were included but the instructions which detailed operation well, did not include charging or use times or specification.

12/26/13

Horrible company. I ordered 2 tablets that were paid for via PayPal on Dec. 12. Didn't get them. Everbuying responded to my complaint ticket with "shipping address is not same as billing address and we are confused about where to send these". I verified shipping address, then they asked me to send a copy of my driver's license and bankcard to them, claiming PayPal couldn't verify payment. PayPal had already taken money from my account for payment on Dec. 14. Seems Everbuying would also want my Social Security number and all my banking information before long. I think they're a total scam. Don't do business with this company or you might end up getting your money stolen and your identity taken.

12/25/13

I placed an order for merchandise on Dec 16, 2013 with expedited shipping so that it would arrive by Christmas for my children, The company took my payment of over $90.00, but as of today Dec 23, it still says processing. I submitted a complaint ticket to customer support and they tell me 2 days before Christmas that my merchandise is out of stock. Not so good. Gonna have disappointed children for Christmas this year because I spent my last dollar on these gifts.

12/24/13

I'll never buy from here again. Ill make sure i tell everyone this not to buy fron here either. I was promises expedited 3 to 5 day shopping so my order would be here by christmas. It is now christmas eve and it's still not here. My order number is EP1312171336121848. I want to know where my package is.

12/24/13

i bought a phone from this website on the 18 /12/13 and its the 24/12/13 and im trying to track the item i bought and it wont give any information about my item

12/24/13

Where is my order!!!! EE1312181647541665 phone line doesn't work....fake tracking #.....but have my money :(

12/23/13

I made and order EP1312171311305867 on December 17th , 2013 . I asked and paid for expedited shipping ( 3-5 business days ) & I still have received NOTHING !!! It's 2 days before Christmas & what I ordered from you guys was a Christmas gift . When I went to check the status it says " processing " . I don't know why because it has been paid for and should be at my house as we speak . Never again will I buy from you guys . I either need my money back or for you guys to let me know where my order is ... THANK YOU !!! -_-

12/23/13

I have oredered two items from this site it said they were 24 hr expedited shipping that was in tues 17 and now its 2 days before Christmas and no package yet I dont know what to do from here

12/22/13

Never Ever again Everbuying!! I ordered on September 1st, later they told me they shipped on September 12th (already pretty late, I think) and now (December 22nd!!! so 3,5 months later) I still haven't received it. Everbuying just say: we have send it to your country, please contact your local post office. I did and PostNL say: it has never arrived in Holland. I have contacted Everbuying so many times now. And whatever I say or complaint with the Support Center of Everbuying, all they keep saying is: 'please be patient'. How patient do I have to be?????? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

12/22/13

I order 2 phones on 12/17/13 they said it shipped out on the 12/21/13. They give a tracking number starting with RR and with fj. They did not tell me who is the carrier and i cannot get in contact with the company. I called pay pal and told me to wait 7 days to file a complaint. Everbuying.com ship my items or refund me my money

12/21/13

I made an order (EE1312191345329065) December-19-13 4:45:35 PM, I paid for expedited shipping, so that it will show up in 3-5 days, like it states. It's now the end of the second day, and it still hasn't shipped. The money has already been taken out of my account, and if I don't see it shipped by the end of tomorrow, i'm going to be calling Paypal, marking it as fraudulent, and contacting the better business Bureau. This is rediculous, this was supposed to be a Christmas present. Thanks a lot....NOT.

12/21/13

Placed an order and paid through paypal. Paid extra so I would have it by Christmas. Now when I try to track the order it says I never paid. Paypal has proof I paid. They wont answer my calls. Now I have to come up with new gifts from Santa at the last minute and they have my money. What kind of company would allow kids to be disappointed like that? UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!

12/19/13

I put an order in on 12/2/13. I received an email that the order shipped on 12/9/13 and it gave a Order No. E1312022225440439. It also gave a Tracking # 13865605565280. However, when I click the Track Your Order link all it says is "Shipped Out". Usually a tracking system will give you an update on where exactly the package is and when it is expected to arrive. There is nothing. Hopefully, I will get my order by 1/2/14 as their website advertises "Free Shipping Worldwide, 30 Days Money Back". If they are meaning 30 days after "Shipping Out" then I should receive my order no later than 1/9/14. After 1/9/14, I will assume I have been scammed and will be demanding my money back, reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, notifying Paypal that they are a fraud and giving them as much negative attention as possible including all social media sites such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter.

12/19/13

Hi my name is jasmine and i order from everbuy i order 3 tablet for my kids. I dont even no if u guys took my order but u guys gave me a order number EP1312182108129966 i need my order by christmas you guys number doesnt work... i need to no wat goin on wit my order will i get my order i dont wont to have to put a law suit on u guys..u guys need to email me at randolphlatimore2@gmail.com .. it a shame tha u guys dont have a way tha your customer cant contact u and we buy from u guys..

12/18/13

I resendly brought two phone and a dress for a Christmas give ..I chose 24 hour shipping and still haven't recieve my iteam can someone please tell me where my iteam is or just refund my money I paid a lot for it ..my tracking number is Order Number: EP13121508284****
I am very disappointed

12/18/13

Really worried I ordered items for Christmas with Expedited Shipping and its been almost a week and its still it processing order number E1312111158272790, really don't want to redue Christmas shopping, will have to try to get my money back if it doesn't ship today

Update:

My experience with ever buying only gets worse, They said they sent me a message about being in a remote location and need 30usd extra to ship. I had paid for fast shipping for items to arrive by Christmas, now they say that even if I pay an extra 30usd it wont be delivered for a month.
1. No email was sent to me about living in a remote location I had to bother them about why my package hadn't been sent
2. I don't live in a remote location I live outside of Toronto in a city of 350,000
3. They keeped saying my postal code was wrong, it was right i know my postal code thank you.
4. They asked for more money after the package was late
5.Now im waiting to get my money back.

This site is a scam, my advise don't use. I have to re due my Christmas shopping and wait to get my money back, not worth the stress.

12/18/13

i bough a phone from this site. My order number is EP 1310260352352518 and still I havent recived the order.

12/17/13

"A miserable bunch of ignorant people from the villages of northern Mongolia! I ordered a HAIPAI phone at a very attractive price. It never came to me. It was lost somewhere in the mountains of China it seems. After three months of negotiations, they told me that they would keep the shipping costs and refund the rest. No good will offer, no discount, no nothing to ease my anger for the lost time. Not only that but the original phone was not available anymore. I was stupid enough to place another order for the same amount but also for a much worse phone...This one came to me...BROKEN. The LCD was faulty! Noone even bothered to check the product directed to a customer with a complaint. Why? Because they just do not care! I was stupid to buy from them...Do not make the same mistake!"

12/16/13

Normal Shop. For 2 years did there 11 orders, one parcel lost in transit, other goods reached. Support helped solve several problems. Price matches the quality of the goods. I am satisfied with these purchases, I will buy more.

12/16/13

I bought on this site T-205 Stylish HiFi Digital Multimedia Speaker Portable Loudspeaker Music Player Support TF Card (White). Remembers a place where reproduction, a file choice according to number in the list was interrupted. Big plus that a player has an accurate, loud, pure sound. Also there is a fastening on a belt from the back party of the case. Radio receiver very sensitive. Opportunity to lose music from flash cards of many standard sizes, including usual USB of a flash card. Quality goods, at very pleasant price.

I purchased a 5inch phablet phone
I have gotten this fake tracking number EP1312160548186091 on the everbuying,.com site is says I have paid and shipping is expedited and PayPal sent me an email saying they have gotten the money, I no the phone I purchased isn't out of Stock but but I dont no why it says shipping method not specified, I hope I have not been scammed because I have brought everbuying many customers

12/16/13

The WORST online shop I have ever purchased from.
Once paid for, false tracking number, product. Never arrived, wasn't refunded in full and over 4 months chasing them. It is a COMPLETE scam and I don't believe anyone has had a good buying experience with them. I wishi would of read some of the reviews before buying. Their products look fab and all is so well priced.... If it looks too good to be true....well...it is!

12/16/13

Hi people...i Buy 2 order from everbuying for great price and great quality and after 21 work days i recived this they were carefully packed and protected from damage.
Thank you everbuying i thing this is the best !!!

Do not , I repeat Do not deal with Everbuying.com,
they are a pack of scammers,
they will take your money and have no intention of send you what you have ordered.

12/15/13

I am reading all these reviews and so scared. I ordered 12 watches about 1 month ago and when I try to track it the number isn't working. Hope I was not scammed because I will have to take them to court and I will get media involved if I was scammed. The crap they say about taking so long to reach is indeed crap because UPS is always on time with their time delivery. God I really hope I was not scammed because I will not take it easy.

12/15/13

my name is chris. i bought for the first time online from this site. i made me a account. i used this account to buy a phone i did get an email from paypal saying my payment went threw an i received a receipt number. the next day i tryed to log into my everbuying acount an it ses it doesn't recognized my email when it just sent me a message the night befor. the account has all my info in it but yet i cant log in. why not? i feel like i have been f**** over but not sure yet. plz let me kno what i can do to make this right! my email is christopherpenrod46@yahoo.com thax

12/14/13

Made 3 orders. 2 of them came ok, but the last 1 never came. They gave me the run around about it for a long time, and then finally after 46 business days I told them to ship me a different item with a similar price. First thing they told me was that I would have to pay for the shipping on the new item Next it was a Christmas gift for 1 of my kids and we need it here before Christmas. We got all of the kids the same thing, so if we are 1 short we cant give any of them their main gift. They finally told me that it would not be here by Christmas, so I told them to refund the money. Still waiting on even a reply about the refund. All in All I would never recommend this site to anyone, and will never go there again except to battle for my money.

12/14/13

order number EP1311250155326755 is the 2nd time ive ordered and the 2nd time ive had to file a paypal claim as it has not arrived. FAKE courier tracking numbers are given 'Swedish post' ?? and are untrackable. Ver very angry and feel that everyone should be made aware of this scam. Yes i got a refund the first time but that was after 3 months of waiting for my phone with constant excuses. The 2nd refund is in process now. Terrible company.

12/13/13

Unhappy Patron- writing again- well folks interesting just discovered that ahappydeal.com that scamming Chinese web seller- also sells and advertises under the above name www.everbuying.com.
Well now we have gone from 1 scammer to 2 that just changed their names- but have the same m.o. Buy cheap phones- and then never get what you bought- nor in the prescribed time frame- the product is switched and you get S____d!!!!
Please avoid these sites they are duplicates and both take yor money and provide nothing but headaches.
So Lucy if your monitoring this- I am still awaiting your responses.

12/12/13

"Im disappoint with Everbuying.I made and pay the order E1311031927256142 past 3 of November. The order shipped 11 of November ; today 13 of December still I haven’t received the order and is the 25 th working day (the time you need to send to Southamerica,not to Spain,that its in Europe) and still haven’t received; I want to make and Enquiry in Singpost because Everbuying´s costumer service answered to me yesterday (I waited 3 days for an answer)with the information that I know, and check everday in the Singpost Website: incredible answer from Everbuying after 25 working days was shipped; to make the Enquiry I need the Sender details(Name, Address, Postal Code ,Email, Fax number, Phone Number, Content of the order and Declared Value USA Dollar), but today, one person of Everbuying said to me that I have to wait till 45 working days after shipped: when arrived to the 45 day may be Everbuying will say me that I have to wait till 60 day?? This is not the way to work,because you explain clearly that shipp time to Europe is 7-15 working days.

12/12/13

I can say that it's a trustworthy online shop. Sometimes buying stuffs from international stores can be scary but with ever buying It changes my view. I love the dress i bought, the shipment is fast so i can say it's a very reliable store. I highly recommend it =)

12/12/13

I purchased a phone on November 21st and I did not received it yet. The order number is E1311210924241332. the status order is ''shipped'' and it shows a tracking number, however, this tracking number looks to be a scam because when you put it in the case attached to your order it does not show anything. It is written on their shipping policy that international orders can take up to 20 days, I even paid around 2$ for item insurance. As you can see there is more than 20 days and I still did not receive it. I filled up a ticket and I did not get any answer so far .....

12/11/13

I saw their ads on facebook, I decided to try buying an in expensive item with the intention of buying in bulk if the site is legit.

I never received the item, so I cancelled my plan to buy in bulk quantities. Here's my Transaction ID: EE1311121718164942

I sent a ticket that I never received the item and I got a generic copy and pasted reply asking me to wait up to 45 days. Finally, I decided to contest the transaction using paypal's buyer protection. Immediately, within the same day I got a message from Everbuying.com to wait some more and cancel the dispute in paypal. Of course, I won't close the dispute until I receive the item in good condition.

12/11/13

i have 2 pending orders, E1312100923080423 as well as E1312071048087266, i have been looking at this site on and off for some time and finally purchased 2 phones one for myself and one for my little sister, within 2 days i bought several more items 5 hand held game systems all gifts for family members children.. I live in the US and understand it would take time to get here but my orders are not shipped they say processing but my money is gone from my account. I cannot comment on quality as of yet but will be posting reviews as soon as i recieve the products i paid for.. im really hoping not to have a problem but am very worried i may have been scammed. the cust service number doesnt work, and i havent recieved a response from my complaint ticket yet.. if all goes well i will spreading the word how great this site is however if not i will be exposing this company in everyway possible.. ill keep my fingers crossed

12/11/13

When inquiring about my tracking number they blocked me out. I am reporting this site as a scam. Disputes opened with my CC company and with paypal. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE.

12/10/13

I have read the many reviews and I see I am not the only one that has been ripped off,
I placed an order on Nov.10.2013 for 2 smart phones and I haven't received them at all can not get anyone to respond to my e-mails no matter how many times I send in a ticket request, It said they would be shipped out in 24 hours but that was a lie they finally told me they were shipped Nov. 25, 2013 but they still are not here and they worthless tracking number can not be found anywhere to check on my order, I have ordered many years from other web sites and this is the first time I have ever been ripped off and taken advantage of, try calling the phone number they post it will not do you any good, it rangs a few timed and then hangs up on you..I will never do business with this site ever again and I sure hope others will heed my warning about their awful business ways..They are nothing but scammers, I have been taken for $97.00 and it is a dirty shame they have to take advantage of people on disabilty...I didn't have the money to lose...I have tried many times to find out where my order is and to no avail..My messages are being deleted by them..Stay away from everbuying if you don't want to be ripped off..These were Christmas presents and thanks to them my grandchildren will not be getting them..My order no. E1311101330147861, every time I check their site is always says the same thing, tracking number can not be found...I hope they are proud of themselves,.

12/10/13

Terrible product, hidden costs.... simply a very bad e commerce...

I have ordered a jacket over there, when I received it today I had to pay 25 Euros on taxes for Spain which was not mentioned anywhere not even hinted to make a research on that.

When I tried it on two of the six buttons simply FELL OFF that was when I noticed that one already WAS OFF sitting in the bag ,before I even tried it on.... The quality is awful, way thinner then explained and it had a LOT of filaments coming out of the seams..

I payed in total around 70 Euros for everything including shipping and the hidden tax.. It should have been 45... Man I am a really experienced online shopper and I ran one myself and I have never encountered such a disappointment.

I will not even try to contact them after what I have seen its just a waste of time.. Simply do not buy from them...

12/10/13

My order number is EP1312050928202870 and everytime I try to track my order it comes up as not found and I have sent numerous amounts of emails and no one is responding to them. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE MY PHONE IS I PURCHASED!

Terrible - Do not use.

I placed an order for 2 Tablet PC's, total order came to $145 US.

I had a message from DHL, I had to pay £14 for UK Customs duty, this was never explained at anytime whilst placing and paying for my order.

I contacted Everbuying on the 'submit ticket' part of the website asking them to resolve it - Heard nothing so I have had to pay it.

Order arrived yesterday with only 1 Tablet PC in the box, no explanation or acknowledgement of the 2nd one. Contacted Everbuying, again raising a ticket on the website. Nothing in the response.

I have even emailed the individual that replies (with a somewhat copied & pasted response from what I've seen) to the reviews on this website using the email address supplied.... You guessed it - Nothing.

1st time buying from a Chinese website direct, it will be the last too. Utterly disgusted with the whole thing and wish I had not placed the order at all..

Please PLEASE do not use, you are wasting your money.

Everybuying for me will now be Neverbuying from them again..

Maple, if your reading this and feel like responding, I want my item within 1 week from today or my money back - I do not want your standard, impersonal response that you normally post, neither do I want your excuses..

Totally and utterly disgusted..

12/10/13

Absolutely the worst internet site I have ever used, I ordered a phone from them and paid for it on Nov 11th 2013,eventually, they say, it was dispatched on the 27th of Nov, and after interminable emails to their "respond in 24 hrs" helpline, which takes about 5 days to answer, I eventually am told that it takes 35 business days to arrive from dispatch, so my 11th Nov order may arrive on the 15th of January 2014 !!..
All the while their emails keep advising me not to worry ? and I have been given a tracking number, which upon searching for, always replies "cannot be found", so in conclusion if the order does arrive then the service is absolute rubbish and not worth dealing with, or it does not arrive and its a scam, roll on Jan or Feb 2014 to find out which. So if you want a phone that is either outdated by the time it arrives or possibly one that is non existent then use this site.

12/9/13

Well, it seems that customer care responds here, but not to the inquires on their website, where they promise to respond in 1 business day. I have placed my order on 28/11/2013 11:56:40 AM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of 12/10/13 with three unanswered inquiries. If customer support prefers to respond publicly rather then thru email then please, let me know where is my order EE1311281056400805?

12/9/13

I placed several orders from this site and was happy with it overall. Some products indicated they would be sent within 24 hours but were not. When I questioned the reason, I was given a nonsensical answer. I placed another order. After 44 days I emailed them to find out where my items were. They told me it could take up to 45 days to get to me. They gave me a tracking number and told me to call the post office. I called the post office only to find out it was not a post office tracking number b/c it didn't have 2 letters in front and 2 letters behind. I wrote back to them and now they are only offering me my money minus the shipping costs!!! Why should I pay for shipping for products I never received and with a bogus tracking number? They said it reached my "country". (USA). How they know it reached the United States is beyond me since they don't even have a legitimate tracking number and couldn't provide it to me when asked. I will not be ordering from them again.

12/8/13

I ordered a 5 inch android phone with expedited shipping (3-5 business days) i ordered it on friday november 29th and it's december 8th and it's not here yet. I like the products but the shipping time isnt good at all.

I don't think i will order from this website again in the future.

12/6/13

Following up about a previous post I made, I ordered the Cubot One phone mid October and it finally arrived last week (December). The phone costed me $183.99 and Irish customs came to €37. The delivery process was painfully slow but to be honest, I had read that the shipping was slow & I opted for free shipping. I can't say I wasn't expecting slow shipping. I tracked the phone every day for a month and a half, the tracking system was fairly useless in terms of information about where your product is.

Anyway, the main reason I want to write this is that the phone lasted me all but 4 days. I was delighted with the phone itself, the Cubot One had met all expectations and I loved it. However I picked it up one night and noticed the headset was extremely hot and was powered off. I took out the battery for a few minutes and put it back in and pressed the power button. The headset heated up again and would not switch on. The phone came with a second battery which I tried but it still overheated and wouldn't switch on.

Now, extremely disappointed, I submitted a ticket to Everbuying customer service explaining the problem. They don't seem to understand that the phone is faulty, I have tried everything they've suggested. They claim to reply to tickets within 24 hours. This is false as I've been waiting for their reply for 48 hours. I'm desperate. I just want a working Cubot One but I don't think I could bare the length of time it would take to ship another one. I'm still waiting for a reply on my ticket. The livechat won't deal with my complaint. I tried calling both the USA and China phone number but they ring out/invalid number. I'm at a dead end at a $200 loss, looking at what to do next.

So, not all customers will go through this but just be wary and take my experience into account when you're using Everbuying.

The Best Cell Phone Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber