US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 107 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 562 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 319 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

axeld10
2/24/14

I bought a woolen Trench coat there and it was very nice!

Pros:
This site has a very good price-quality ratio.
The products are comfortableand of good quality.
The products have good looks and are stylish.

Overall very nice and stylish products, so it is a good buy!

iliase3
2/24/14

excellent site!!!! the best for smartphones...very good responde and the very helpfull. my order came faster than i thought!!!!!!!!!

melodyo
2/24/14

When i need some dress,or any clothes I just place my order to everbuying .com because I already tried it so many times,and I received all my orders.Some of my orders are out of stock and I suggest them to refund my money and they did. I had learned that its better to chat them online before placing an order to know if the product you want is in stock or out of stock.Now I will just order and wait and not to worry for i know i will receive my orders although it takes time. Just have patience ,its better to receive late than never.

help9

Order EE1401091846521459
Ordered goods on 10 January and paid that day. Today it is 24 February and I am still waiting. I have contacted company 3 or 4 times and they are ignoring me totally.
I think this website is a scam.
Avoid this website and spend your money elsewhere.

shacorab
2/23/14

I ordered a phone on 2/15/14 and it hasn't came yet I try to track it but it just says its not found my order number is EE1402142110199320.

lenam7
2/21/14

Order EP1402192110212725 on 2/19/14! 24hr shipping with expedited. Still says processing. Ugh its pissin me the $#*! off. There's no tracking number! I work hard for the money I make. Is there a possibility of a law suit? If I don't get my $#*! I will do anything to make it right.

praveenr
2/21/14

I made online transaction with my order no EP1402020208177788, on 02.02.2014 with flat shipping.till now the status is showing in process.may I know why this much delay for shipping. Please shipp my order as early as possible.

alejandroa6
2/20/14

are gangsters, the latter was ask for a phone that they had put me espererar ..... 10 days and not send it .... ask and tell me that is not in stock and that return me the money ..... 7 days later ...... and I do not return the points used to buy them back

jasonm95
2/20/14

I have placed my order on 17/02/2014 19:02:55 PM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of today I was told by an agent that the item is restocking. I would like to know how long would it take to restock and ship my item.Item # is E1402171802554450 paid expedited shipping I am expecting my order any day next week 24-28 of February 2014 if not I would have to cancel it. Prices are unbeatable service is good overall.

If any positive changes in my order progress are made I would change my rating to 4-5 stars and edit review. Thank you for your time!

philipb26
2/20/14

I ordered a phone from this website around 3 weeks ago and i paid extra for fast shipping so it would be here within 3-5 business days. I have made a complaint and tried to call and even asked for advice, my order and complaint are still being processed and the phonecall doesnt get answered. I am extrememly angry and unhappy i will not be recomending this site to anyone,I would like my order sent out to me or a full refund, if not then i will be making this a legal case and taking you to court. This is a f***ing joke. I would like a good explanation as to why i still have not recieved my order by now aswell.

yerodinb
2/19/14

my order number E1401142106323305 . I've order 2 items on 2014/01/14 today is 2014/02/18 its been more than 25 days and i still haven't receive my package as yet and i'm getting really frustrated. i try calling but no one is answering could someone please tell me what the hell is going ??

dimitrios-pavlosa
2/19/14

i bought a phone that works good got it on time us i expectet had no problems at all.i think its a very good site

berndw
2/19/14

I ordered on 15-01-2014 and still didn´t receive my package, also no respond to my mails. I don´t know if i ever get my items.

requelj
2/19/14

I just made an order and i need to change the shipping! No one wants to answer the phone and I know that they are open. becoming very frustrated with this! Almost ready to just cancel the order period

hosannat
2/19/14

I PLACED AN ORDER 13/02/2014 FOR 2 GIFTS AND I HAD ORDERED THEM USING EXPEDITED SHIPPING TELLING ME IT WOULD TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS AND ITS BEEN MORE THAN 3-5 F!@#ING BUSINESS DAYS.
My sister had placed another order saying about the same thing AND SHES GETTING THE SAME FEEDBACK. and we are running out of patience.
We kindly sent emails wanting a refund if we dont see our status change within another 48 hours the website ALSO reasuring us they would reply back to hour email within 24 hours AND STILL NOTHING!
my order is E1402132115365161 . Honestly this site has went from two thumbs up to one thumb down and a middle finger to whoever is running this business. CAN I GET MY GIFTS OR SOME ANSWERS??!

anniea6
2/18/14

I have placed an order 27/01/2014 still waiting I want to know in how many days I will get my $#*!ing order if its too many days I want my money back. I am very mad for this site services,there are awfull!! Number E1401271147328033

jordanw14
2/18/14

Placed an order E1402121432214227...on 2-12-14...paid extra for the fast shipping. It shows when I ordered that it would be sent out to me in 24 hours. It shows it is still available so I know it is not out of stock! I am getting agrivated that it is still being processed and I dont have a tracking number! I will be asking for a refund if I do not have my phone sent to me pretty quickly!

serenan1
2/18/14

I always order from this site and they are very fast and efficient products are great and beautiful and the price is great

fernandom12
2/18/14

Well, I placed an order E1402121132370614 five days ago, and the status is still "processing". No e-mail confirmation has been sent, as well as the money. And honestly, after reading the reviews here I am becoming worried. Why don´t this people give any signs of life when processing orders that have been already paid?

Edited- in less than 24h confirmed the reasons for delay. Information is all. Thanks guys!

reynolds3
2/17/14

My girlfriend and I between us have ordered at lease 12 phones and 2 tablets and have yet to have a problem with them. I even placed an order and then needed it cancelled. I simply sent an email explaining what had happened and it was cancelled without any hassle!!! When I use the 3-5 day shipping, it gets to me no longer than 5 days. I have even referred people to this site and they have nothing but good things to say about it! The only concern one of my friends had was when he ordered a phone around Chinese New Year and had to wait for it to arrive a little longer than expected.

edgardog3
2/16/14

Excellent company, amazing costumer support, super fast and friendly, I changed my home projector with no problems at all.
I'll recommend this site 100% trust-able!
Thank you everbuying!

gianlucac
2/16/14

Well-organized site, thanks to timely online support chat, and always courteous operators, the product purchased is arrived in perfect condition and very fast, I recommend to everyone, you can trust.

odunk
2/16/14

i will never buy something from Everbuying! I can not receive my items and the customer service is very very bad!

carolynd6
2/15/14

I placed an order on 12/26/2013. Today is 2/15/2014. I have sent a number of inquiries about my order. They don't respond. No order- no reply- ???????????

konstantinosk1
2/15/14

I HAVE PLACED ORDERS 4 TIMES AND EVERYTHING CAME ON TIME 25 TO 30 DAYS TO GREECE.I AM VERY PLEASED DEALLING WITH THE GUYS FROM CHINA..I ONLY HAD PROBLEMS WITH SIZES OF CLOTHES AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.BUT ELECTRONICS WERE EXACTLY AS SHOWN,AND WERE VERY WORTH MONEY..I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

paulr80
2/15/14

I placed an order on 25 Jan '14, the site shows it was shipped out but no sign of it and the tracking no doesn't work......where is it?
order #EE1401251353382405

I hope to turn this into a positive review for the company by receiving my tablet sooner than later

edit - received an answer same day with confirmation of product transit, thanks Maple for a v quick reply and am happy to endorse them. Cheers

stub3
2/15/14

Order # E1401292303112685 unable to get any response regarding shipping status despite paying for DHL.
Previous order # E1401211850439039 after 3 weeks they decided it was out of stock again despite paying for DHL. They say they have refunded but no info yet. Have raised dispute with Paypal.
Seem very disorganised and not customer friendly

hugov5
2/14/14

Order number: EE1402032106367188, have yet to receive package and still says processing, very poor customer service. Will definitely request refund if no answered within a few days

gabym2
2/14/14

Really BIG SCAM...I placed my order and paid the same day January 16,2014 and I didn't get my order yet. yes, the customer service phone doesn't work and the customer service on the e-mail says that the order was shipped but no tracking number.
I really need my money back...order no: E1401160940080784
PEOPLE DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE IT"S A BIG SCAM..I've bought before things from China but the goods arrived at my place in max 5 business days.

kyleg19
2/14/14

Bought a tablet, bluetooth keyboard, and a nice stylus for , what i thought was, a good price. I paid extra to have the fast 3-5 day shipping and yet it still isnt here.

My order #: EP1402010017131014

Is there anything i can get help with?

nt20

Order: E1401302326047842
Ordred 2 phones Jan 31 with expedited shipping option and still in processing status since day 1. Made inquiries about the status and still no answer.
Am wondering if this is a scam? and if I should I cancel this order.

ab2127
2/14/14

This site is a joke. I ordered and have been trying to cancel from ever buying but still no reply. Please cancel my order # E1402101320166119. I would like a refund as soon as possible. Now my valentine's has been ruined. Buyer beware, do not buy from this site, plus their customer service is unreliable. How can you have just one representative???

gaetanoa
2/14/14

Whenever i contacted everbuying.com i always found the right products at very reasonable prices. delivery was always satisfactory. i highly recommend everbuying.com for any products you want to order. excellent service with excellent prices

thomj5
2/14/14

Everbuying used to be a great website but now placed two orders agian and it just sucks the represantative Julie doesn't respond to my questions and support tickets are not awnsered order NR: E1402020137406863 & E1402111426117834

aleksd1
2/13/14

EP1402101303037960 is my number I ordered a case online and it's been over a week. I have payed extra 11 dollars for shipping and it's still processing how can I get a refund?

justins51

Hi,
Your site has very nice stuff but unfortunately, very unreliable service. My order E1401281337010167 , was placed 2 weeks ago and it is still processing. I would like to know if i will get my items or if I should cancel? I knew it seemed to good to be true.

johnb270
2/13/14

Ordered a phone on 12/31/13. No communication (ecept foe questions.pocessed o 17 Jan. It has now be 47 days and no phone. It has been 46 day since they deducted their money fron my account. The tracking system is a frdu as was told to me by one of their operator. 447 days and no phone !!!It is shipped fom Chine...slow time 6 days.. SENIORS please staway from this company.IIt is my personal opionion hey are a fraud....escale@sbcglobal.ner

terrenceb23
2/13/14

I order a projector EP1402041629155487 2 weeks ago and it still in processing! I do not appreciate the wait! Worst Experience Ever!!!!!

johnl141
2/13/14

I HAVE ALLREADY MAKE A REQUEST TO MY PAYPALL TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND TAKE MY MONEY BACK
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

YOU ARE A FACE COMPANY

sauln6
2/13/14

I made a purchase, my order is No. E1402062234043355, I made it 2 days ago and It still is shown as processing. I wrote them and they don't answer me at all. I am very concern about it, I spent 300 dollars and I don't what to lose my money. I had read many complains about this site and I am afraid I am going to be a new victim of their bad service. I would like to cancel the purchase but I don't know how. I first should read about the site before making the purchase. Can somebody help me?

Last time I wrote a review complaining about Everybuying. They answer me very fast, telling me this,

Dear saul,
Thank you for your review on http://www.sitejabber.com/. We will cancel your order and refund all the money to you. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused.
Best regards
Maple

Then I an email every day but they don't answer me,

saul nunez zeledon At :02/10/2014 10:48:17 AM
Thank you for your response. When does my money will be available in my account?
saul nunez zeledon At :02/11/2014 10:20:09 AM
Hello, When does my money be refunded? The payment it still say processing, Why?
saul nunez zeledon At :02/12/2014 10:57:39 AM
I am waiting for your response, When does my money be refunded?
saul nunez zeledon At :02/13/2014 07:28:20 AM
I am waiting for your response, When does my money be refunded? Are you going to answer me or I am going to need to ask you through sitejabber?

I hope that they answer me now that I post this.

By the way mi order (E1402062234043355) is appear to be processing.

terryh44
2/13/14

Paid for a product, paid extra for fast shipping that was supposed to take 3-5 to get.
It took over 3 weeks to even get a response from the company. A month later no product, no refund. Only response "it is ready for shipping" Opened dispute with paypal..STAY AWAY ...SCAMMERS CHANGE NAME TO NEVERBUYING

aprilr3
2/13/14

I am so worried about my order E1402042235555732 for a phone. I have read other reviews and now am worried that my order will take longer( its been over a week) and this site offers no means of tracking. It's scarey. Now I read that some of the phones don't work? I'm very concerned. The price was unbeatable and if my phone arrives tomorrow I will remove this review and write a good one about the prices. Right now, I'm ready to cancel my order.

lizbethf
2/12/14

Hello... I ordered two winter coats exactly a week ago today 2/12. My order number EP1402051135577806. Just read another complaint and maybe that's why my order says "processing". I paid with my husband credit card and the billing address is his office and not our home. However, I have called numerous times and sent few emails inquiring about my order and no reply of any kind. I am considering to place a dispute of the charge to PayPal tomorrow if I don't get some sort of answer.
I noticed someone replied to this site within minutes of posting the comment, I truly hope someone replies to me ASAP.

Thank you. Lizy

tiffanym13
2/12/14

I purchased an android phone the GR-T9500 on February 6, 2014. Order number EP1402060051267097. With Expidited shipping. Item is still "processing". And my money was taken the same day I ordered. Lots of complaints with this company and looks like I am another victim. I read a lot of the reviews and they always explain orders are late because of the Chinese New Year spring festival. Well if we are ordering and paying for fast shipping the order should not state it will be delivered within 3-4 days. When Christmas time is around in the United States companies let the customer know that fast shipping will take longer. This company is not upfront with their customers and only offer a "sorry for the delay" as a response. Hopefully the phone is not broken if or when it eventually arrives like most of the other complaints I have read. Will NOT Everbuy from them again. Their new name should be DONTeverbuy.com

davidk81
2/12/14

I placed my order # 1402042145077486 on 2/4/14 and paid for expedited shipping hoping to get it as a valentine gift before Feb 14th. To date my order is showing as processing.My calls remain answered despite calling within business hours. I am so mad about this company and I will start filling a claim for refund of my $180.62 and request for governmental investigation.

davew48
2/12/14

I placed an order 1/3/2014 and as of 2/12/2014 the order stated a tracking number that could not be tracked so I started a PayPal recovery on 2/1/2014 to get my money back and they have still not showed me anyway to track or have I gotten the order and PayPal is still giving them until the 16th of feb to respond before getting my money back

anisan
2/12/14

I have two orders with this company. the first order was placed on 1/1/14 and says shipped out. the order number is EP1401010935474265 and i have not received it.there is also no tracking info available.

the second order was placed on 1/7/14 order number EE1401071531085526 and it still says processing. No tracking available either. what is going on with my orders with??

karla53
2/12/14

I ordered a mobile phone on the 31/1/2014 and about a week ago i seen all these bad reviews so i decided i didnt want the phone so i asked for a refund about a week ago and they said they would refund me but they still havent i dont care what i get i just want something:/ my order number is E1401311303106530

rjr1
2/12/14

my first experience with everbuying was great, bought a nice dress 4 my sis which she love a lot. thank you and i recommend purchase on Everbuying and excellent customer communication within 48 hours.

kaylap2
2/11/14

I ordered me a phone 02/02/14 and chose basic shipping and it said 7-15 business days. I was okay with it taking that long but I kept track of how long it's been and keep looking into my everbuy account and it keeps saying processing I would have at least thought that by now it would have began shipping especially since it's just a phone and it should already have all its contents in the package already. I've sent two emails questioning was there a way I could speed up the shipping process by changing the shipping plan..... No response. Then I complained saying it has been too long with processing and by now it should be shipped and no answer to that either. My question just like my product is still processing. What kind of business is this? I've tried calling but I only got a voicemail. I'm getting mad and really upset. If my product is not shipped out in the next two days I'm going to sue for false advertisement and for running a scam. Too many people have complained about this same website. I need a response NOW!!!!!!!!
Sincerely, Kayla P.
EP1402041611370709

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

44 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying