US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 113 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 581 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 330 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

simonw36
3/31/14

i have ordered a phone 02/01/2014 and still haven't received it i have sent a rma application and messages i have received messages back but they are saying to check my post office i have checked all my local post offices and called royal mail and still nothing i am waiting for a reply about this item or a refund 3 months that's bad for a company my order number is E1401020227352777

zacharinae
3/31/14

they took my money, would not send product or refund money or contact me. I am going to report them to http://www.ic3.gov/media/MassMarketFraud.pdf and I suggest many of you on here should do the same thing.

crystalq
3/30/14

I ordered a tablet from EverBuying.com about 3 weeks ago. The minute I received the damn thing,it has giving me problems.the first day I got it,it cut off on me and would turn on even with the charger in it.after messing with it I finally got it to come back on the second day.it was doing ok for awhile but was very slow at times and would cut off. Then all of a sudden about a day ago it just literally went dead. That whole Friday I had it,it was working fine.I barely had to charge it because I wasn't using it as much so I would only have to charge it every other day if needed. so my tablet was dying and I went to charge but it wouldn't charge at all.so I used my other charger and still nothing.it finally died on me. I even used a new charger today and left it alone for awhile to see if would charge but nothing smh..I give up on it and I'm returning it. a waste of $105. I will NEVER order from Everbuying again, you guys are the worst.

ervine3
3/29/14

Item never arrived to me and tracking number (RQ153145146SG) shows item returned to them 2 months ago !?. Support first promised refund within 5-7 days. After 10 days no refund I complained again and all I got was new promise to get refund within 3 days. Guess what? No refund and they closed case.
And we talking about small refund, tens of dollars not hundreds...Sorry it is not way to do business.
And I will continue to post about this on all forum to warn others net shoppers.

mayrar1
3/27/14

Frauds, meaning they're liars. Everything they claim on their website is a lie just to get you to buy. Their shipping is not what they claim and I wouldn't take the risk.

stacyw13
3/26/14

Shipping times are getting longer. Merchandise is often not in stock and customers are not notified. Merchandise quality is becoming poor. When I began using Everbuying.com delivery was fast and merchandise quality was good. The last few items delivered have taken almost a month to be delivered and have been defective. A phone ordered over a month ago was not in stock, I was not informed until I questioned delivery time. I'm beginning to search for other merchandise sources.

johnb281
3/24/14

Purchased a battery charger from them on January 3, 2014. Charger arrived 6 weeks later. Power cord for charger was for the European version although it was shipped to a U.S. address. 4 weeks later I received a power cord adapter. After installing the adapter, unit failed to turn on - defective - DOA. Everbuying solution, after requesting returning the defective charger for a replacement, was a 3 dollar credit towards the purchase of another unit. Totally unacceptable. Doing business with an online business based in China has this kind of risk.

shuliangg
3/20/14

Do not do business with them! They give false information on they products and they do not support their products. I bought a cell phone from them. It is said that it has a FLASH, but actually not. I connected the smartphone to my PC, my PC can not recognize the device. I ask for support, they ask me send back of the phone at my cost.

elleked
3/19/14

I bought a doorbell from everbuying, the shipping was very fast.
The doorbell works very good.

Pros:
Good price, fast delivery. Nice sound

Other Thoughts or Suggestions:
I would tell my friends to buy this also.

mgm1
3/19/14

I have ordered several times from Everbuying.com some cell phones and other small items. Everything was perfect - exactly the same items as claimed, no damages and very good quality for a reasonable price. The only inconvenience is the long term of delivery (much more than 25 business days as announced) and the impossibility to track the parcel in flat rate shipping. The customer service is good enough. Overall it's a good site for me.

rayl22
3/18/14

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, SAVING $$$$ BUT NOT WORTH IT. PRODUCTS ARE JUNK AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BADDDDD. THEY ARE GOOD IN GIVING THE RUN-AROUND.

pethnerc

E1401240717263525
I had some issues with a product I receive. The customer service were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely continue to make purchases on this website.

giannia8
3/18/14

I bought a smartphone on this site. The product is excellent. The customer service responds quickly. Fast shipping. I recommend it to all

alexeys1
3/18/14

I buy from this shop many products. They are aiways good quaility with quick shipping to Belarus. Technical support is perfect. I like this shop.

lynns28
3/15/14

Even after reading several rather negative reviews about this website, I decided I'd place a small order and check them out for myself. So I ordered a couple of items and after my purchase arrived, I was so impressed with the quality vs. price, that I immediately placed another order. Although the first order took about 3 weeks (from the day I placed it) to arrive, I did not feel that was unreasonable, especially since the shipping was FREE!!! You just need to have patience and take everything into consideration when you order from this website. Overall, I would definitely recommend Everbuying.com!!!

daves95
3/15/14

Bought and paid for a phone (£82.00) from this company on Jan 22 with 24hour shipping,after three or four enquiries and one month later was told it was out of stock and I should choose another phone. one week later was told it was shipped with a tracking number which didn't work,now on sat 15th march my phone arrives...no one here to receive it and a card off the post office saying there's a custom charge of £25.00..First and last time I order off N.everbuying.com

lawrences19
3/14/14

BEWARE STAY AWAY, three insured sepereate orders did not arrive / were not sent ? stalled me until after pay pal open case 45 day period then stated insurance was not sufficient, after much haggling refunded half original purchase price

alessandrop8
3/12/14

I love that site because always show me new things that is so beautyfull,then they write to me and prompt on facebook,that's nice.cheap site always sending quite fast past a. Couple of times

petera47
3/12/14

Ordered a tablet from them, when it arrived by DHL they wanted £20 customs charge which I refused to pay, the order was only £45. Their own T&C's state that the order is on a company called Global Egrow in Coventry in the UK and that the item is to be delivered via them. Currently arguing with them about this as I requested a refund which according to UK law should include the DHL charge. Beware because they deliver from China

jiang-yuel
3/12/14

E1403091605292567. I made two orders for clothings and it still says it is processing?I Have paid for the expedite shippinh and it should arrived within 3-5 days. The order status has been "processin" for 4 days. I've write a ticket for support to know where the process was. No response at all !!!!!

thanasisg
3/12/14

All the items that I have bought till now, was very good quality, was exactly as they discribed and the after sales service was also very good.
I'm very pleased with this site.

johnw192
3/11/14

ordered an item offering 6 to 10 days delivery.. its been 5 weeks , and now they say it could be as much as 2 months to ship it .. worst company I have ever delt with

brendenh
3/11/14

Order No. E1402061644186199
I ordered back on February 10th and my order stated that i would receive my shipment within 25 days. Not sure if im counting right but its been well over 25 days. I have tried to be as patient as possible knowing that the items were being shipped from china, but this is just beginning to be ridiculous. I want to know where my package is and when it is supposed to arrive. I paid for these items and i expect to receive them. I would suggest getting back to me before i take action.

mateju
3/10/14

Order number: EE1401151109113720
It is more than 10 days passed and they were not able to send me their address where to send broken phone. They are ignoring my emails. Cell phone does not turn on at all and what is the best they are deleting negative reviews. Ofcourse my positive reviews are still visible to others. I just lost 130$. Stay away from this site.

davidc143
3/10/14

Please don't order from this site. They are very untrustworthy. I placed my order 22JAN2014 and I was notified that my entire order was shipped. I received only 3/7 items purchased. They reassured me that the items would be in stock by 07MARCH and would be shipped ASAP. However, they are refusing to communicate with me now because of the 45 days limit on filing PayPal disputes. They are simply stalling because after the 45 days, they are not held liable to fulfill anything! I did file a dispute claim previously in February, but they will get you to close the case before they will "Ship" the order out. Also, once you close a dispute on PayPal, it can't be re-opened. Thus, they do not have to do anything on their part to fulfill the order since PayPal is out of the picture from then on. Here's my advice, cough up the extra money and purchase from a reputable clothing source and/or purchase in store. Don't shop with these thieves! Order #EE1401220251386746

ryann16
3/9/14

This site is legit. I ordered something and when it never arrived, I obviously looked further into it. It was still processing, as many of you have complained about.

I sent in an angry message, I mean just over-the-top irate. It turns out my order was out of stock, as well as everything thing else I requested. They got back to me, just not super fast or anything.

They refunded my money when they told me they would. I spent 34 days on this order and ended up just getting my money back in the end, so it wasn't a total loss.

Thing is, I'm not totally angry over this, since it is a wholesaler based out of China; the deals are killer and they're items are actually sought after. The demand is high, do the math. Not to mention everyone's major complaint was around Chinese New Year.

deel16
3/9/14

Horrible! I never received my order and yet they sent mea message a month ago that my order was already shipped. I contacted them 2 weeks ago, no response. I will never use this website ever. Hope you enjoyed my money!

danielk25

Order No. :E1401301238129790
I bought a jacket 01/30/14, I paid for Expedited Shipping(3-5 business days) and it's still processing.
After asking about it they said the product will be available on 02/28/14, but still nothing. So now I requested my money back at 03/05/14, but still no reply(even though they say they will respond in 24 hours).

thomv3
3/8/14

They care about their customers, cellphone bought very nice, value for price paid will not be beaten. They do not ship within 24 Hrs as they say, but still in reasonable time.
I will surely recommend Everbuying.com.

bonniew17
3/8/14

The picture you see is the phablet I ordered and received in excellent working order. There have been no issues with my order. Loving it!!

barth173
3/8/14

It's a solid China COmpany,and price-quality is fair and solid too.
customer service is quick in response,proper and fair solutions when you got issue.
Recommendable company to buy from.
Im buying here for over 5 years,without any issues.
Evything is possible,when you ask.

gregs49
3/7/14

Let's be frank here. This is a Chinese site and company. Everything they sell is manufactured in sweatshops in Guandong. If you think you're getting iPhone quality electronics well then you deserve everything you get. This is much more on par with the stuff you'd buy from street vendors and at gas stations. That said, their clothing looks quite stylish. Since making clothes is far simpler than building mobile phones this product is your best bet. The good news is that they sell tomorrow's fashions today. The bad news is that by the time they arrive they'll be yesterday's fashions. I placed an order for one jacket as a trial run so to speak, on Feb. 21st. Today is March 7th and my jacket just left their Ohio warehouse this morning. If the donkey carrying my jacket doesn't die enroute I expect to have my jacket in another few weeks. Luckily this is a fall jacket so it should be close to getting here by fall.

Bottom line: if it's not a rush and a low-tech item you're probably safe. Just expect a month for delivery, which what I did, despite what they promise on their site.

bonnieb35

Bonnie
I ordered the7" M8 phablet,Paid expediate shipping. Placed order 2/27/14. Received my order 3/5/14. My Phablet works great!! Love it!

fungbehk
3/6/14

They are horrible at doing business. They put all the effort into advertising but don't give good service. Someone needs to investigate them and possibly shut them down.

sh4918
3/6/14

STAY AWAY!! Do not buy from everbuying, you'll get scammed.
Order# E1402180823026301
Bought a cell on the 18th of january. It said - 24 hour processing and I opted to pay for the expedited shipping (3-5days) as opposed to the freight shipping which depending on what page you're looking at takes up to 25-35 days - I think they're still using sailboats to ship their mail. I had lost my cell and needed a replacement fast.

After asking what was going on a couple of times I finally got a shipping confirmation 3 days later (not 24 hours as I was told). They also shipped it freight and I was told it would take up to 25 days to receive. They ignored all messages of me asking why they accepted my money for expedited shipping and shipped it freight instead (they offer free freight).

They only replied back to me after I left a negative review on resellerratings.com and opened a dispute with paypal. I was told they didnt offer expedited shipping for my cell...yet they offered it at the checkout. After some more bs they finally offered me to refund the shipping costs I paid for and they also asked me to close my paypal dispute, which I have escalated to a claim now. I was notified that it would now take 35 days to receive my cell. It's been 11 days since they offered a refund and it's still no where to be seen. In the meantime I had to buy a replacement cell because the one I thought was going to arrive in less then a week after ordering is most likely not going to show up until April.
Unacceptable. If I would have known that I would not have ordered in the first place.

All the negative reviews from people are all the same. Bad service, they try to get you to close paypal disputes early, products arrive used, broken, missing parts or just of poor quality. I should have read the reviews first. They've also been accused of writing their own positive reviews. Read all the positive reviews for the site - it's amazing that none of those people can speak proper english but yet all the people that leave negative reviews CAN speak proper english.

Very fishy. Save you're money and order from somewhere else.

yolandac5
3/4/14

I placed an order for a cell phone of February 26, 2014. When placing my order the site states 24 hour shipping. I have yet to receive my phone and Julie and Frank and thr girl that answers the phone continues to give me the run around as to when it would ship. I either want my phone or my full refund. These people seem like crooks.

corag6
3/4/14

I ordered a phone on 2/18/14 and it still hasn't came. I tried to track it down but it doesn't work. my order number is EE1402142110199320. I want to at least know what state my package is in...

bobs112
3/4/14

Wish I would have checked this web sight before I made this order. I did get my order but the tablet I got looked like a rebox and had a bad display with lines on top of top and would not power up fully. They told me to get it fixed or return it.Tried to get a RMA but on their web sight it just says it is being processed. Dont buy here unless you want reboxed broken crap.My order # is EP20143020753245791W I order a tablet And case on Feb 12 paid by PayPal payment went through right away never heard a thing about a payment. Still waiting for a reply to get a working unit.

sebastiaand9
3/4/14

E1402221012266720. I ordered two coats on 2/22/14 and it still says it is processing? This site told me I would get my order within 3-8 days with expedited shipping, and we're past that.. I would not recommend this site to anyone, you end up with no certainty whatsoever to when and if you get what you paid for!

crystalb5
3/4/14

I placed order on 2/25/2014 chose 3-5 days shipping and my order is still processing. This is not good business. My order number is EP1402251810496910! I sent a request for a resoonse from company and have been promised a response in 24 hours three days ago , yet no response. My payment was taken instantly though so they got that part right. It is not ths money its the principle of the matter. I have contacted my attorney and will be pursuing action if i dont get a shipping tracking number and response within 24 hours of this review.

brianr47
3/3/14

Ordered an Portable charger 1 month ago, it still isn't arrived, while they claim that they deliver in Europe in 7-20 business day.
My tracking nummer is: E1402100516377189
Its btw really anoying, because we (the company i work for) would like to review the unit before we bulk buy 1

angelg10
3/2/14

Empresa muy seria y recomendable y ademas tiene unos precios excelentes y servicio pos venta muy profesional

lukal8
3/1/14

For all the stupid non intelligent people all there complaining about shipping time.

First: For those dumbest that complain item didn't come in 24h how its written under the product picture; it means it CAN if you pick that option which is expensive.
Second: if you take FREE shipping (sometimes cost few bucks) it means it can go up to 45 days. I mean you are getting your item transported over the half world for FREE have some patience.
Third: Shipping time counts when item is marked as SHIPPED OUT, not when you order it, and lasts till it comes to your country border because of import duty. I ordered phone and i got it after 50 days. Why? 10 days till shipped out, 30 traveling time to my country, 2 days for getting letter that i have package coming to me from china on country border, and 8 days from import duty to verify it check it (put tax on it -.-) and then dispatch it to me.

It is true sometimes sh*t happens and something goes wrong with order but have understanding and don't just mark the site as spam and write bad things for it. Maybe i'm wrong, but i had over 20 orders from them and i got them all (living in croatia).

In conclusion site is great, you have to wait long for and item but i don't give a damn about it as long as i get good stuff for low price. Cheers, sorry for long reading and not perfect english

karenl37
3/1/14

Today is March 1, 2014. On February 10, 2014 I order a mini projector. Order # "This is your order information EE1402102028080841 " I STILL have not received the order and the "tracking" doesn't work.

cassieh5
2/27/14

Order# EP1402181147198150. So got a response from ever buying, said I could chand phones cause the (2)I previously ordered was out of stock. So IMA give the site the benefit of the doubt cause my son really wants his phone and so do I, I told the to go ahead and replace the other phones with (2) 5.0 GT-T9500-B android 4.2 phablet Sp680A 1.0GHZ phones, I replayed back to them today 02-27-14. I am going to see how long it takes to get a response, if no phones this time I will ask for a refund and I will not do business with this site again.

C.Hunter

shelbys10

Order number EP1402151042288997
I ordered a phone from here on 2-15-14 it has said processing until now. I am not satisfied at all, due to the fact I have yet to receive my phone. Even though it said 3-5 business days. What the hell is going on.

lanishab
2/27/14

I placed a order on 2/23/14, 2/26/14 and both order should have been shipped out with in 24 hours but it still saying processing payed to have 3-5 days shipping EP1402260946020334, EP1402231840513534

anthonyh39
2/27/14

I ordered my phone on Feb 18 money was taken from my account.. I paid for the fastest shipping and my order still says processing... I can't seem to read any of the Of the emails they write back to me.. I'm frustrated and worried.. Order number ep1402191712038292 I would like some insensitive to keep itbuying from thus company or did I just give amidst a hundred dollars away..

shamikias
2/26/14

It is my first time shopping on this site and the experience has been horrible. I placed my order on2/ 21/14 and it still saying in processing stage, i expect to receive my order 3-5 days. I read all the other reviews on here about this site and i wish i had of read the reviews first because i would have never ordered anything from EVERBUYING.COM. I'm starting to think its a scam. I tried contacting the company in various ways but still no response. I'm VERY AGGRAVATED, they took a significant amount of money out of my account and they can't tell me where my order is. Total BS!

roberth113
2/26/14

I have ordered an item and I have not received it yet I am really getting impatient with this business. I have also choose 3-5 day shipping and it has been more than 3-5 days its been at least 3 weeks since I places my order and if I don't get a response back from the company about my order I'm going to never order anything else from this site.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying