US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 119 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 590 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 341 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

massimos1
5/28/14

If I could give this company 0 stars I would because it doesn't deserve any credit. I failed to read about the company beforehand and have quickly learned to not waste my money on any overseas services like so. I received a cell phone that has worked for 3 hours and since then won't even turn on. The product is clearly faulty and not of quality work at all. Don't make the same mistake I did investing your time and money into everbuying. It truly is a scam and they only seek to steal your money. I have tried contacting them numerous times but only get a voicemail that gives you operating hours, which I am clearly calling during but they simply don't want to reply. Save your money. This is a bull$#*! website with bull$#*! products.

areviewers
5/24/14

I ordered an android phone from Everbuying back in February this year and the product is completely fine, entirely as advertised and a real bargain. The phone I ordered was the 5.5 inch N8000 Android 4.2 3G Phablet MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB and I paid $134.61 + $3.69 insurance (order number E1402201635090730). It is dual sim and works completely fine with the “3” network in the UK. My only complaint with the phone is that the 3.5mm audio jack isn’t the greatest quality, so listening quality is very sensitive and dependant on how headphones are positioned – not great for walking and exercising with the device. I was pleased that the phone was supplied with an additional battery as it does drain quite quickly.

I would say that despite having no problems with the product after 2 months of being in possession of it, the delivery and ordering aspect of dealing with everbuying wasn’t the greatest of experiences. My order did not ship within 24 hours as the website stated, and it was left with a status of “processing” for the around 2 working weeks. When I wrote to everbuying after one week, they asked me to wait for another 3-5 business days. They did respond very quickly to queries though. My order was eventually shipped after 2 weeks, but the tracking aspect was useless. My order was sent using Sweden Post, and for a long time the tracking number wasn’t recognised by that company. After another of couple weeks the order was in Singapore according to the Sweden Post website. Another two weeks later I received a note through my door from Royal Mail (UK’s postal service) informing me there is customs duty to pay (£25), which needed to be payable in cash at my local sorting office. Everbuying does mention that customs duty would be payable, so I was expecting this. So, everbuying states 24 hour dispatch and 10-25 days delivery. I waited for 14 days dispatch and 28 days delivery in addition.

As such, I would order from everybuying again, but I would definitely choose the express delivery option!

christinas20
5/18/14

Lovely evening bag, excellent quality, great price, fast shipping and great customer service. What more can I say? Good people to do business with.
csepou

kashifm

By Kashif Movania 05/09/2014 23:45:42 PM
I am putting this chat on every board I can find refund my money...

By Customer Service 05/09/2014 01:56:52 AM
Dear Kashif,

Thanks for your message , sorry for the delay.
We sincerely apologize for the additional inconvenience.
How about checking it in the local repair shop ?
We are willing to pay for some repair fee.
If not , please inform me , I will give you return shipping address.
You can return it for the replacement , but you will need to pay for return shipping fee.
If any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Cathy

By Kashif Movania 05/08/2014 01:27:14 AM
Hi Cathy,

None of the above things worked...

I am initiating a investigation with Paypal... Also posting to Facebook and everywhere I can...

Please advise if you are going to replace the device or play games...

Kashif Movania

By Customer Service 05/05/2014 00:09:09 AM
Dear Kashif,

Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the
difficulties you have been

experiencing regarding the device functionality. First, please ensure that you charge the phone
for at least 12 hours.

Afterward, please use the USB cable from the included accessories to connect the phone to your
computer.

Generally, the USB ports at the back of the computer provide more power so please try these ports.

Following this, please check whether you can turn on the phone.

If this does not work, please change to another phone battery and try again.

Please let me know the result. We will need to confirm the technical issue;

if it’s possible to provide technical support for the product(s), then we will always do our best
to resolve it.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards

Cathy

mikek67
5/9/14

Ok, let me start off by saying that I buy a fair amount of items from Ebay but this time decided to try purchasing from Everbuying. Found a cheap tablet on their website and ordered it. Shipping was reasonably quick to Canada and I was happy with the tablet. Seemed to work as described. I decided to purchase another one and here's where my issue begins. As with the first order, I also purchased "insurance" in case the product was damaged in transit. Well, it arrived damaged. I contacted support and was told my two options were either to return the item to them and they would send another one or pay half of the price again and they would send me another one. My issue is what did I pay insurance for? It seems that the customer (me) takes on all the risk. My experience with Ebay is different. Ebay sellers are willing to take on the risk for damaged or lost goods. Seems Everbuying is not. So I am not sure that I will purchase from them again.

rodneyc11
5/9/14

I order from this company 2 watch and have not received anything from them. I used paypal and filed a dispute with paypal and they sent a message to allow more time to get here, I escalated the dispute do to them stall to run the time out that you can dispute with paypal.

brittneyb3
5/6/14

I ordered my products with expedia shipping and the items are still being processed after close to a week. Getting in touch is almost impossible except if you write a bad review. So for the company my order number is E1404292015519799 i was told it was going to be shipped today but it was not.

UPDATE: after almost a week i was told that two of the items were out of stock even though it did not say that on the site. Ive sent many messages trying to change the items and they still havent gotten back to me and my stuff wont be shipped. I tried online support which was a total joke where they replied once an hour and nothing got resolved. Im fed up i sent them the two links to the items to replace the ones that are out of stock.

lenh21
5/5/14

It seems that you only have about a 30% chance that what you buy will work correctly. If you live in china that is probably ok. The cost to send the Tablet back from USA is $25.00 and that is a gamble that the next one will work.
Not a good option, BUY USA.

michaelg83
5/5/14

I have nothing but praise for this company, I have now purchased 4 phones for family friends and myself. The latest purchase being for myself, my review (This is an absolutely marvelous phone for the money. Works just like the iphone5 and looks as good. Screen movement and usability are fantastic, I can highly recommend.) I have never had any problems with their service and any questions I have had were answered promptly and with satisfaction.

onikad
5/4/14

Everbuying.com is a complete $#*!! They are unprofessional. You can never get in contact with them unless you put them on blast on facebook. Tell me, how can they post so frequently on facebook but not respond to their customers in a timely manner? I purchased a phone from them that worked for 1 full day and on the second day it never came back on. I was so disappointed because I was so excited about it. They sent me a defective phone. I have returned the product to them before the 30 days for a full refund. I hope I get it or I will file a lawsuit against them. I have already begun speaking to the trade authorities on the matter. I have filed so many disputes! I am also tracking the package to ensure that they have received it so that they cannot bull$#*! me. I will get a refund at all costs! It is such a shame to work hard for your money and be scammed for it. I have continually tried to contact them, so far they have blocked me on facebook. So professional! But mark my words "I will get my refund!"

jaiberu
5/4/14

Good place to buy technology, the products are of good quality and the prices are better than other Chinese pages, plus you get points and reduce the price of products.

rodneym24
5/4/14

REVIEW/UPDATE: "This review is for the GooPhone (iphone 5/5s imitation)
First be VERY patient, website says "ready to ship in 24 hours", your order wont arrive until 1 month (30 days) later (to USA), minimun. This is for standard shipping.
I have had the phone for 3 months now. The first 2 weeks no issues, afterwards earpiece wont work, you can only hear your callers on speaker mode. Youtube app comes pre installed, It wont play videos and display the following error: "Google Services which some of apps rely on, is NOT supported by your device". You WONT be able to uninstall YouTube and reinstall if you need to. Other app downloaded from google play, ex Facebook, Instagram, etc work FINE, and you can uninstall them if you wish to. Phone will ONLY CHARGE with charger provided, if you lose it dont bother buying another cable, IT WONT CHARGE YOUR PHONE, even if you buy it from apple store. In general is a terrible software, slow even at typing a text, very low cam picture resolution, phone will only work on speakerphone. And the worst: You wont be able to access your recent calls/missed calls list due to error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"; NOR will you have an icon in the display notifying of voicemail. I DON’T RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
************************************************************************************************

I'd like to think this is an experience in progress since I HAVE NOT RECEIVED my order yet. In terms of payment handdling they are fast to act. I changed an order (cancel old and placed new one) and they refund money within 10 days which is acceptable (not the norm in US, but okay). However, in regards to shipping...
See my last communication:
"Please supply an updated status on my order PLACED OVER 30 DAYS AGO, AND SHIPPED MANY DAYS BEFORE CHINAS NEW YEAR HOLYDAYS. Your tracking number gives conflicting information on different websites:

freipost.com -- Item Dispatched Jan/25/2014 03:37:24 UTC Dispatch made on Flight VA4198/VA7

17track.net -- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
postfiji.com -- Dispatches created
usps.com -- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Please kindly investigate and tell me if item shipped/will ship/or this a deffective tracking number/ there's no tracking number. Thank you in advance.
Order E1401062050173725, placed 06-JAN-2014

So, I've decided I'll be patient for another 10 days, and if not received will dispute charges with credit card company based on false advertisement of "It usually takes about 10-28 business days (Monday through Friday) to reach you."
If you order from them be aware it is a long long process and wait time. Will update if anything happens in the next 10 days. Thank you.

hw20
5/3/14

Please be very wary about this website, I ordered the Cubot One late last year, it was eventually delivered and the phone worked perfectly for about 4 days and then it wouldn't switch on. Everbuying cliams to have a full refund policy for faulty products but this is NOT the case. Trying to contact Everbuying has been a nightmare, it took weeks of messaging back and forth before they agreed to refund me, only partially though! They claim they need a $30 "restoring fee". This is NOT a full refund. They finally agreed to refund me $180 which I was happy about, however 3 months later I have yet to receive a cent. As an innocent customer, I have lost out on $180 and am trying to figure out my options. It has been such a difficult and upsetting experience, please think twice before buying.

anitam15
4/30/14

I think the products I´ve bought on this site are very good. And the support center are excellent. Allways very quick to answer and very helpfull indeed! The clothes I´ve received are very nice and Im now waiting for to dresses I´ve ordered. Very excited about that! So all in all Im very happy with Everbuying. Thank you!

victore9
4/28/14

COMPRAR EN everbuying.com es la mejor experiencia que tenido, ya que cuentan con lo ultimo en tecnologia, ademas de precios bajos, por que pagar mas, compra en everbuying.com y seras afortunado en tener lo mejor en tecnologia de punta.

carlosj8

Hi
Some months ago i bought 2 phones on this store: the 7105 with 5.5 inch of screen, android 4.2, 3G phablet mtk 6589 quad core, 1.2 GHz, 1 gb of ram and 4 gb of rom... it liked too much because of it´s screen...easy to watch videos, pictures and to get to internet... it has good resolution... i really enjoy the games specially the car games, the images are very fluid...1 gb it´s ok to put app´s but it´s better to put them into the memory card.
Everything was ok until i don´t know what happenned with the battery connector... but Everbuying was there to help me find the solution.
It´s really good to know that the company is there when problem appears...specially in my case because i bought 2 phones.
i think it was a good purchase... quality and Price are fine.

jamesq1
4/28/14

Might be a SCAM!! I recently spent almost $200 dollars of merchandise from this place(in Korea). I paid using a pre paid card, they took the money out. Then they wanted photo copy of an I.D or passport. Sounds like they are trying to steal my identity as well. It's better to shop on a trusted site than lose hundreds of dollars. BAD mistake on my part thinking I could trust a site that's based in Asia.

joeh53
4/25/14

ordered a cell phone 2 MONTHS AGO & have received NOTHING BUT HEADACHES SINCE!!! they didn't hesitate to take the payment but have never received my phone! when you work hard to make a dollar, it realy hurts a budget to loose $100

daveh68
4/24/14

Everbuying are a Chinese company with a wide range of goods. Some in stock, some third party. Remember that when you by from them YOU ARE THE IMPORTER AND MAY HAVE TO PAY IMPORT DUTY. This is a norm for most Goode over about £50. The company themselves give excellent prices and do accept returns willingly. I've been using them for over a year and find them an excellent source of low price high quality goods. Patience  for slower but free postal lead times and realism are all that are needed. Well done everbuying

helene22
4/23/14

Helen

anas238
4/23/14

I claim the amount you paid. I paid much more than shown on the site. still paid taxes that you have not paid. The product came out more expensive than bought in my country. Just got my paycheck, thieves. Lack know the status of the product with the trip.I learn now:no more buying in this sites; CHINA SITES NO MORE

nury
4/22/14

very nice and professional. order came very quickly. quality goods with low price, very happy with this site

ihzazm

Quality Products

Thanks Everbuying

olegs3
4/21/14

I bought some gadgets in this web-shop. The phones are good for a low price. But you shouIdn't buy too cheap things, it can disappoint you. Delivery happens sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But ALL paid goods arrived! The customer service is excellent!

somashekarr1
4/21/14

I have been using Everbuying.com since many years, the website is very user-friendly and lot of different artifacts at low price and great discount offers. The customer care is reachable on time and their swift action in solving the issues or responding to the queries is terrific. Appreciate their good work and the service they are providing to the customer.

henryc40
4/21/14

Aunque se demoro la entrega, los productos son buenos economicos... estoy feliz de haber realizado las compras en este sitio... lo haria sin dudarlo nuevamente.

It take a little bit longer the deliver, but the products are awesome and a good price. I am happy to buy here and I will do again later on

shafaks
4/21/14

When i saw this website first time i thought this is a scam and i i've ordered something cheap to try website they sent me what i've ordered which is good. But I've got my order quite late but i think it is okay because they already say, products come from china.
Now i am thinking about my second order, but i have some problem with MY PAYPAL account. I still have doubts do i have to share my card details with them or not.
london_shafak.

jesush16
4/19/14

Good service and better customer service
Good prices and fast shipping.
good value for money. -I will buy there again soon

petrits
4/18/14

Everbuying è un sito siguro e sopratutto sono molto piu seri e veloci nel comunicazione . In questo sito non e è la sorpresa della dogana o delle spese di spedizione come mi e sucesso con un altro sito che mi ha fatto pagare 22% di dogana
è pur aver mandato il prodotto sbagliato . Invece con evebuying mi sono trovato da Dio ve lo consigli veramente

shaunetteb
4/17/14

Order number:E1308102038099152 Reference Number: H67543050073444

This is complete robbery. Everbuying.com, please send the products I've ordered to the mailing address that you already have, or I demand a refund NOW. I've been waiting since August 2013 and the products were NEVER received.

I hope the appropriate authorities lock up each and every one of them working at everbuying.com. I would like all of them to lose money and experience this robbery and crime that they have inflicted on unsuspecting and innocent buyers.

ancamihaelai
4/12/14

I DON´T RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE!

I placed an order the November 11 of 6 products. Today is December 9 (1 MONTH LATER)

All products appeared like available, my surprise was receiving an email a week later telling me that they didn´t had the items and they will send the products in different shipments according there available. After sending 5 of the 6 products, to this day, a month after ordering the item  they still do not have this last product, I want to emphasize that although they didn´t had the item they take my momey.
The technical service told me a week ago that they will send it asap since it has available and today they asks me to wait because is still out of sock, so I am left without a gift for my father because these people are not serious.
Today they ask me if I want to wait for the product and didnt give me any solution!

NO RECOMIENDO ESTA PAGINA WEB

Hice un pedido el 11 de noviembre de 6 productos. Hoy es 9 de diciembre (un mes mas tarde)

Todos los productos aparecían como disponibles, mi sorpresa fue recibir un email una semana después diciéndome que me iban a mandar los productos en diferentes envíos según estuvieran disponibles. Tras enviarme 5 de los 6 productos, al día de hoy, un mes después de hacer el pedido aun no tienen este ultimo producto que quiero recalcar que ya me han cobrado aunque no lo tuvieran.
El servicio técnico me dijo hace una semana que iban a mandar ya que lo tenían disponible ,hoy me piden perdón y que me espere, así que yo me quedo sin un regalo para mi padre porque esta gente no es seria.
Hoy mismo me preguntan si quiero esperar el producto y no me dan ninguna solución!

Tip for consumers: I DON´T RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE!

NO RECOMIENDO ESTA PAGINA WEB

enzop8
4/11/14

Ribadisco e riconfermo la Fiducia ben riposta nei Confronti della Vostra azienta (Everbuying) per il Servizio data Che Professionale Veloce e Competente Prezzo Qualità Ottimo

jt48
4/10/14

this site is a scam ! i was very blessed to get my refund through paypal , my order never came , they gave a BOGUS tracking number like they ALWAYS do , I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCAM SITE !!!!

markj65
4/9/14

STAY AWAY. Ordered a phone on 3/28/14. Got a tracking number that didn't work, requested the correct tracking number and got another wrong number. What a joke. Then they told me it would be as much as 28 WORKING days to receive the phone. After over 28 working days (4/9/14), I complained to PayPal and got the excuse that it would take up to 60 DAYS to receive my phone.

liln
4/9/14

I ordered some clothes from that shop and they gave me a date to pick up my stuff from the mail... It was okey, all was sent on the date the set but when i opened the package it wasn't exactly what i ordered. I got a Jersey of other colour and size and other which was made-up literally backwards and wasn't the correct size either.

robertm136
4/8/14

They shipped me a defective phone, asked me to take it to a local shop to have it fixed, then when I shipped it back asking for a refund, they responded: "If you want a refund , we need to minus the shipping cost and the related restoring fee arrcoding to our company return policy , because we have paid it to the courier company, we can refund you 85% of the original product price". So I pay for shipping both ways apparently. I opened a dispute with paypal.

markc85
4/8/14

Wow! All the whining going on here! I buy hundreds of items from everbuying to resell in my store- these are unbeatable near-wholesale prices you are getting folks,cut them some slack! Your order will take 3 to 5 days to process- is that unbearable? Shipping is slow,yah, but did you also notice its FREE!! No complaints about that,huh! Items are good quality for the price-my customers are always pleased!

fonteneauj

trés bon site
plusieurs achats effectués, et produits toujours conforme a la commande
recommandé

haneena
4/7/14

I ordered clothes on Friday afternoon and I still saying processing and it was with expedited shipping and my order numberEE1404041454430985

I would like when am I gonna receive the order
email :hjjamil92@yahoo.com
thanks
haneen abdulkarim

davidt75
4/5/14

Phones are cheap and nice according to the reviews but I'm still waiting for my order to be shipped. Ordered it 04/01/14 and the order is still processing even after choosing expedited shipping :/

lv22
4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I placed an order in January of this year, first off, it took a full month to receive the units and that was after I complained (it appeared they had forgot to send the order in the first place); the order was for 3 electronic cigarette batteries. They all arrived and were extremely light in weight, they would not charge and appeared to be missing the core battery unit inside. I again emailed their customer service and they told me to wait 2 more weeks to receive 3 new batteries which would put me out of range of making a complaint to PayPal. When I asked about the new shipment, they responded that they never sent it but offered me a refund of 1/2 the amount and a coupon. I said no, I wanted the full amount and they continued to haggle with me and I finally caved at a partial refund....... it is now April, and I am still waiting..... (order E1401181306461561)

garyw31
4/4/14

I purchased a complicated digital watch that came with no instructions on how to use it. The second half of my order never arrived. Everbuying has ignored 8 of my requests for help. This company is a rip-off, stay away from them, my friends!

kaitlynn3
4/4/14

I ordered a phone Wednesday night , it's Friday afternoon . Website says it ships in 24 hours but my order is still in processing . When is my order going to ship , I paid extra for faster service !

matthewt16
4/3/14

I tried emailing them to see when my phone was gonna be shipped out cause it said under the phone ships in 24 hours and its now been 72 hours .. And its processing still . I wanna know what's going on with my order and also wanna know when its gonna finally be shipped out. Thanks

maryr56
4/3/14

It was a pleasant transaction. They communicated and answered my questions very well and in a timely manner. Would recommend site to a friend.

cheyanner
4/3/14

Okay so i ordered a phone saterday night of last week where the hell is it because i really would like to know i even got express shipping...

sasad
4/3/14

I see many, bad reviews about everbuying.com here. But I can assure you that they are not much different from any other online shop.
I purchased a phone from them and it arrived in 30 days, which is a usual time for packets to arrive from China to Serbia. I was provided with tracking number free of charge. Although, at first, their shipping method was strange to me (Swedish post tracking number) I figured it out, and was able to track it all the way. Had small issue with a mobile phone, and their support responded within 24 hours. We managed easy agreement, got a discount code and "parted as a friends". I was pleasantly supprised with a quality of communication in English language (had difficulties in understanding with some other chinese sellers- as they used Google translate or something even worse).
I understand people who are angry, but this things happen, and it compies to theory of large numbers. If you sell something (manufactured in China) a hundred of it will be faulty.
Anyway, today, I ordered a tablet and expect same kind of profesionalism as before.
All I can suggest is buy, keep your head calm and get a tracking number :)

daveh67
4/3/14

Yadda yadda yadda! Now the truth. Ever buying are a Chinese company with a wide range of goods. Some in stoch, some third party. Remember that when you by from them YOU ARE THE IMPORTER AND MAY HAVE TO PAY IMPORT DUTY. This is a norm for most Goode over about £50. The company themselves give excellent prices and do accept returns willingly. I've been using them for over a year and find them an excellent source of low price high quality goods. Patience and realism are all that are needed. Well done everbuying

austinl15
4/2/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! It is not a scam, but the sizing they use is way off, and the quality is terrible. The sweater I ordered ripped on the first day, and the watch snapped putting it on for the second time!
I will not be ordering from this website, they take your money and send out terrible quality products.
The sweater, claiming to be XL, did not fit me. (I fit into a large/medium in Canada) I understand the sizing different between North America and Asia or where ever they ship from, but come on, I didn't fit into the thing. I gave it to my younger brother, who ripped it while PUTTING IT ON. Unbelievably cheap material!

sabrinap2
4/1/14

Completely waste of time and money!
Nobody tell you where and when your order will be at your home.
I bought a tablet who supposedly be shipped in 3-5 business days and now is already 13 days and nothing !!!!!
very disappoint....
never more i will buy anything from this company and i will make sure any friend will make the same error i made.....

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying