US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 170 reviews)

ruid1

Fast shipment by DHL, I received my order in five working days from China to Norway. (in 805 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

faizalb
7/6/15

where my order E1507040830000939 from everbuying ?

stephenm87
7/5/15

My item has supposedly been shipping for a week but I have just spoken to dhl and it hasn't even been dispatched yet .what's going on please ever buying?

topes
7/2/15

Were the heck is my order. I've been trying to contact customer service but yet I get no reply after saying 24hrs response time. This is a load of BS.

I ordered product in hope that I would receive them ASAP but yet it is still processing after a week.This is a terrible service. I'm going to get a refund if my products aren't shipped in the next week.

shadye
6/30/15

I ordered two watches 10 days ago and I didn't hear any thing about my shipment or the state of it,
Receipt No: 3580-2542-7735-8219

giuseppev
6/30/15

Sono ancora una volta a LAMENTARMI per il comportamento SCORRETTO di questa Società CHE SCONSIGLIO a TUTTE LE PERSONE.
Come ho scritto Prima li ho pagati in Euro per come mi hanno indicato loro, successivamente al pagamento mi hanno trovato la scusa che mancavano circa 30 USD, HO CHIESTO LORO DI DARMI INDICAZIONI PER INVIARE UN PAGAMENTO CON WESTER UNION e mi HANNO SCRITTO che NON CONVIENE POICHE PASSEREBBE TROPPO TEMPO PER RICEVERE LORO IL PAGAMENTO ( FALSO) allora mi hanno consigliato di eliminare due oggetti di valore superiore cosa che ho fatto ma lo stesso NON HANNO SPEDITO.
Dopo una settimana mi hanno inviato una email per pagare un Paypal (vuol dire Pagamento IMMEDIATO) a tale nominativo Hassam cosa che ho fatto e inviato email del pagamento successivamente ho inviato una mail di sollecito della spedizione e ANCORA OGGI NON HANNO PROVVEDUTO NE HA RISPONDERE NE A SPEDIRE GLI OGGETTI DA ME PAGATI.
FOSSIMO IN ITALIA LI DENUNCEREI PERCHE QUESTA SI CHIAMA TRUFFA

Questa è la copia della email ricevuta il giorno 11 e io subito PAGATO con PAYPAL :
De : Hassan via PayPal [mailto:member@paypal.com]
Envoyé : sabato 11 luglio 2015 10:22
À : giuseppe@ci-f.com
Objet : You've received an invoice (8836) from Hassan

Powered by
You've received an invoice
Hello giuseppe@ci-f.com,
Hassan sent you an invoice for $29.37 USD.

View and Pay Invoice

Invoice number 8836
Date payment is due Jul 11, 2015
Amount $29.37 USD

Help Center | Security Center
Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.
Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP1557 - 9c5d29b5926be

marcr23
6/29/15

I ordered a phone 5 days ago, since this date the order is still processing and support tells me "Item is in stock now" to reassure me, but I doubt the item is in stock and they don't want to ship it. I'll cancel the order if the item is not shipped today !

lloydc10
6/29/15

Where are my orders? They dont even read the complains from the customers? Its been 8 days still i haven received any items! I will contact paypal in 3 days if they dont send my items soon.

asifs1
6/29/15

I got flash sale of Ulefone be touch 2 from their website and my order# E1506250247169268. First they didnt reply my messages and then they cancelled my order without any reason.

I just wasted my time to get flash deal of Ulefone from their website everbuying.net

giampietroz
6/26/15

Prodotti in vendita in questo sito, da me acquistati hanno un ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo,
Dalla mia positiva esperienza consiglio vivamente di acquistare da loro.

markr120
6/23/15

Very happy with this purchase. I was able to purchase the item in a pre-sale with an additional discount & Seller shipped the item as soon as it was available. They answered all queries I had promptly & gave me accurate replies at all times. Overall very happy with seller & product

emogrome
6/23/15

Most of the items they don't have on stock,but they lie about it.Not good site.

Tip for consumers: I have order Xiaomi power bank and it is original 100%.

urosp
6/19/15

i asm very happy with everbuying online store the shipping is fast enough costumer support is great and you get execly what you order items are as dicribed on their site so i recomed buying on everbuying :)

ramzya
6/15/15

give me my money back i dont have the time refund order number EF1506110256201319 Order Status Refunded I did not get any money on paypal refund me

heikoh
6/14/15

Paid for two smartphones and a tablet on 1st of June 2015 - then everyday new questions about information already given. I demanded delivery. After 14 days and the recommendation to pay a new way (not paypal - where I already paid). I told them I kill the orders and want my money refunded. I ordered Paypal to get the money back, because of no delivery.
After doing all this suddenly the order gets shipped. It is the worsest company in internet bussiness tried to deal of. RECOMMEND: Keep your fingers of (N)everbuying.
Unfortunately I have to give one point.

botondg1
6/12/15

I ordered some items and I get a good service and good items.

evandroc
6/12/15

I placed a ticket after they contact me on sitejabber asking me to contact them, i didn t contact them, they contact me telling me to submit a ticket, they didn t even answer since monday. I thought i could change my opinion about the store after their contact but after this, if i could give 0 starts, i would

benniew11
6/12/15

Yes i have an good Question, That i'll like for someone to answer for me? Why in the $#*! dose it take EverBuying over an year to send me an new phone that i paid them almost $400 for and even now as up to this date 6-12-2015, However i order the phone from them back in December of 2013 3 weeks before X-Mas..... And there still giving me the run around like i'm just going to just say $#*! it - and i would like to after they give me my $#*! back. And from the looks of it i'm going to be taking a trip to China???

alexm129
6/11/15

If you click on the profiles of all of the four- and five-star reviews, these "people" all review the same three/four sites - EverBuying, Rosegal, GlobalGrow, Nastydress - which are deemed scams by the rest of the commenters.

These are falsely regenerated bot reviews, the same way websites can buy "likes" and "follows."

etienneh
6/11/15

attractive prices, good ratio quality/price

rolandas1
6/11/15

Ive had enough of the waiting. I placed the order on May 29, it is now June 22, and the pre-sell ended on June 6. Does it make sense to you that some people had already received their product while some customer like me still haven't received theirs. I pre-ordered it since May 29, and still very unsuccessful of getting the product after the pre-sell date. I have tried to get into contact with anyone, just so I can find out what's going on, but no body is answering. My order is still processing. I've been waiting very patiently, but I can no longer wait, everyone on the site commented that they received the product, but however I still haven't received mines. I feel like Everbuying is ignoring their patrons. This was my first and will be my last time ever buying from this site. I am very dissatisfied with the customer service, and the waiting time, and processing of the order. Please tell me when will this item ship, so I can know whether to cancel it and buy it somewhere else or wait a little more.

nestord4
6/11/15

A wery fast phone( Mpie909t), easy to use, we find all that was promised on EVERBUING e-shop site.

saraho13
6/11/15

I ordered an item for my daughter's birthday in June. I placed my order the first week of April. Almost immediately I received an email telling me it had shipped and providing me with "tracking information", however when I clicked on the tracking link it went to a blank form. By mid-May I had not received my order, so I contacted the company through their website. They responded promptly, telling me the method of shipping sometimes took up to 2 months so I had to wait until June to contact them. When it still did not arrive on the designated 2 month deadline I contacted them again (now 4 days before my daughter's birthday). They apologized and told me to contact my local post office to see if the package was there. What? Of course it wasn't there, so I contacted them again and asked for a refund since there was no way at this point to get it in time for my daughter's birthday. They said that I hadn't purchased insurance, so they could either refund me 50% pf the cost, ship it again as soon as I sent more money for shipping, or give me a credit for something else, as if I would order from them again. Stay away!!! It is just throwing your money away.

luisl20
6/10/15

I love this site ... honest people who do what they are writing.
I buy and I will return to buy and recommend it to everyone.
If you have doubts about something, just send an email and got a response within 24 hours.
I liked the site, I liked the price and enjoyed the service... I can only say good things… Very, very, very good... EXCELLENT ;)

pascarua
6/9/15

Rating 10/105/5
modified review posted Jun-09-2015

"This is in my opinion the cheapest online shopping site i have seen...A great diversity of products an excelent prices . I recomand this site .................If there is something you need ........Take a look up on this link .............If you want something for buying.......................Take a look on EVERBUYING"

hugoc27
6/7/15

Bought 3 smartphones on this online store and the experience was awesome receiveid my last order a Gionee Elife E7 in less then a week and its an amazing phone!!
Tks Everbuying.

Tip for consumers: make sure to search for deals first

jimk47
6/5/15

I am using everbuing for years and i am very satisfied. Their customer service is very good and helpful and i recomment the site for almost everything they sell (I have never ordered clothing from them). Two times (of my 35 orders in total) there was a broked-damaged item. I just sent them a picture of that in its package and they resend me the item. I think its the most honesty website i know.

Tip for consumers: when you find a product in the page, search more! There is a big variety and you can find almost the same product in better price

christyj2
6/5/15

Yigou International Global, Mike Yu, operating Globalegrow, Rose Whls., Rosegal, Sammy Dress, Dresslily, A Happy Deal, Lady Fashion, Fashion Dress Whsl., Mart of China, Zulily, Belle Dress, Rotita, from 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong is a FRAUDULENT network of companies. Everbuying is a parent company under Yigou.

andrejn3
6/3/15

Shipping takes a bit longer but everything comes to my post. It was packaged good and undamaged so i was satisfied.

nast17
6/2/15

Everbuying is a great and friendly online store, As an international customer, It is my stop shop for all purchases.

Their platform is easy to navigate, prices are awesome, their services are even more awesome, delivery is fast and smooth, and their response to query/complaint is soothing.

koenr7
5/28/15

Placed my order for Elephone P6000 on 18/05/2015. Send a message on 28/05/2015 to ask why my item was not yet shipped. 'Unfortunately, we are very sorry to inform you that the item 113422601 can't meet demands.' was their response. It took them 10 days to find out. And refunding the money will take them another 3-7 business days they say. So my money will not be available for 3 weeks and my phone has to be ordered from another webshop.

dimitrisk5
5/28/15

having bought items from different asian sites, this one seems to be the best of all I've tried. good written english, easy and communication, tracking number for free on your orders, relatively fast shipping and good quality products at the end. can't think of a better one!

evgeniyp2
5/28/15

Products that I ordered in the shop always went quickly and on time. I ordered several products and it was of good quality. All that I bought is still working and in excellent condition. Scale I ordered indicate the weight very precisely and have been very useful in the kitchen and beyond.

aracelig1
5/26/15

hello

I have almost five years buying with everbuying, at this time I was satisfied.

Prices are reasonable and cheaper than other similar web pages, but only everbuying has free shipping on all items.

everbuying offers me the best advances in technology before other companies in my own country.

and he has supported me with the guarantee on items that came to fail.

leonardoo4
5/26/15

WR03 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wireless Repeater Router WiFi Signal Booster for Home Office ( AC 100 - 240V )accessory todo correcto gran tienda un placer volvere a comprar

patf18
5/25/15

Everbuying.com Has made My online shopping experience affordable and Enjoyable,From their vast amount of Quality affordable Products and their Knowledgeable employees who are available to provide a speedy resolution to any situation that may rise as well as the offering of a points system to gain and be able to redeem points for merchandise and have it Promptly Shipped to my door with in 3-7 business days allows me the freedom to continue on with my day.

katherinc1
5/25/15

As always they have great communication, great customer service, fast shipping, great prices, They simply ROCKS!!!

denisb35
5/22/15

Low prices.
Fast shipping, if the goods in stock

kaidon
5/21/15

I have ordered from there now more than a year, love it. quality products and compatible prices.

branislavr
5/21/15

Everytime i buy some things I had really good experiance with every shop on Everbuying.com.

evangelosn
5/20/15

I bought several stuff over EverBuying and so far I am more than satisfied with their shipping times and quality of their products.
I bought a Kingzone Z1 smartphone and some other stuff and so far everything works fine.

zoltanp
5/19/15

I really recommend the site, Everbuying, for everyone! They have the best contact center I have ever met. They politely help the customer if a problem arises. I have bought several items on this site, and I got all of them. Once I did not get an item (it was only once!), I contacted them, and they immediately resolved the problem and they resent my chosen product. Anyway, the site has a huge selection, thus anybody can find a favorite piece. So do not hesitate to search on the website, I am sure that everyone will find something interesting. Moreover, the prices are really reasonable, so you can buy various things at a low price. Do not hesitate, let's search and buy something at Everbuying!

jeanpaulg
5/19/15

I order a Xiaomi XiaoYi Mini Wifi IP Camera from Everbuying.net & all that I can tell is that the service is very quick & excellent.

I order this camera on the 6 April and receive it on the 27 April by normal post.

The IP Camera I receive is very very good for the price i paid.

uedak

I Order 2 goods.
I live in Japan, so I ordered DHL shipment.
Another 1 is Free Shipping.
I just catch Luggage(DHL),but free shipping goods is still Processing...
Unfortunately.

gusd19
5/19/15

An excellent e shop, first class quality of services, low prices and immediate response to all your queries. They are truly professionals.

arturs3
5/19/15

I'm ordering from Estonia, so Everbying is much faster delivering than some other websites that send the packages from China directly. So far I have not had any problems with the orders. Cheapest prices for original Xiaomi branded products, not fake ones that swarm all over Ebay for example and ask outrageous prices. Multiple orders completed - cannot complain at all, also the bonus system is really good.

Tip for consumers: Write reviews for the products you buy! You get credits for the reviews and can use them for a discount for the future orders!

derycks
5/19/15

I have been using Everbuying for a while now. The quality of their stuff is great. Recommend them to all my friends

gaylardc
5/18/15

No they will con you, I bought a cell phone last year 2014 July and never got it, even after many attempts it was excuse after excuse then later they gave a fake tracking number and the items never delivered. I suggest you contact PayPal or your bank asap. I wonder why they are still allowed to be operating in the USA after all these complaints.

salvatores9
5/18/15

I bought a phone Cubot X10.
the phone was sold in promotion and I have not found better price on other sites.
I wrote immediately to to customer assistance asking about delivery forecast. (The phone was in preorder). The responses were always on time and fast (within 24 H). They have proposed an additional discount for late delivery (fault of the manufacturer not of the seller)). The item came on 3 working days (DHL)
Very friendly and helpful, always asking if they can fix any other problems.
I made a second order and buy other products soon.
VERY RECOMMENDED

markor7
5/16/15

This site is the best, every item i have brought was in mint and perfect condition.
Shipping is fast and accurate and shipping price is very low.
Customer service is polite and they doing all for buyer.
They really live by the code of " the customer is always in the first place "

daniels134
5/16/15

I wery like everbuying.net. This site is very comfortable and easy to use. Prices always make me happy, and you can use EB points for pay less money. Quality of products also make me happy.

102 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear johan,

Would you please message us your order number so that we can resolve this problem for you?
Our order number begins with the letter E and contains 16 digits.

Yours sincerely,
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Micheal J.,

We are NOT a scam.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.

Yours sincerely,
Everbuying Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying