US Government's NSF
Review of EverBuying

EverBuying reviews

48%
support@everbuying.com

People interested in EverBuying are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 143 reviews)

romanl24

I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
(in 52 reviews)

pedroc18

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process. (in 665 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brianm102
11/24/14

I bought a watch there previous months ago and it was delivered in good time and a good condition. Highly recommend this site to everybody

priscillad1
11/24/14

Don't buy from this site!!! This company is very slow with returning my emails. I purchased 3 iphone covers and they sent me an email saying they are "OUT OF STOCK" AFTER I made the purchase! I purchased 2 Phone Cases(Order#E1411152208446226 on 11/15/14 and 1 phone case(Order# E1411161926551076) on 11/16/14. They never told me when the items will be in stock but just to wait a few more days....when(Is the question)?!! I could be sitting waiting for a whole month! I ordered these phone cases for people and now they are wondering when will they get their phone cases!!! For a new user of this site, I'm very disappointed at their poor customer service! they must NOT think it's more important to accommodate their customers by staying on top and communicate like they should. If you have angry customers at your business, you need to evaluate what your doing wrong and correct it because it's BAD for business!! I will NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER buy from this company AGAIN! Please, if your reading this, I'm glad you checked the reviews before you WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on THIS SCAM SITE!!! Don't waste your MONEY! There are plenty of Trustworthy sites out there that are better with their customers than this site! Everything on EVERBUYING may look good and cheap but the GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

Tip for consumers: WARNING: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

vladimirv3

Dears,
I visited lots of e-shops like EverBuying.com. I always choose the same thing to buy at Everbuing than the same other shop offers. Reason is really simple: I never had some wrong experience with EB and ordered goods came in best condition and right as declared already.

carlosr27
11/22/14

It's a very good website to make great buyings at a small price.
Already bought smartphone, watches, tablet accessories and gifts. All with great discounts and quality

I am happy with the service.

georgek47
11/22/14

Honest online selling website.
Low Prices and Fast Delivery.....try it is the best !!!!!!!!!!

lilianad
11/21/14

It's a very nice website to make great buyings at a small price.

I bought some gifts for my friends from there and they all loved it.

Also the delivering was pretty fast.

I am happy with the service.

Tip for consumers: Always check the delivering time before buying a gift or it might not arrive on the date you want it to.

viniciust
11/21/14

Already bought smartphone, watches and gifts. All with great discounts and quality. I'm pleased.

martinv12

- very good prices
- satisfied with the support and communications
- everything can be solved

chrisc142
11/20/14

I am not happy with my out come here is my correspondence..was for u watch U8. I said...

what i am worried about is the watch keeps loosing 13 hours so i reset time and about 2 hours later it loses 13 hours again I cant stop it from doing this? not much use as watch...
Their reply ...
Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing.

After carefully consulting our company policy, We are able to supply you three choice.

A, Please kindly check it in the local repair shop to see if it can be repaired, We are willing to refund you 25% repair fee after you supply us the receipt of the repair fee.

B, You can return the item to us, we may be able to repair the item for you when you ship it back to us. If you wish to proceed, then please note you will be required to pay for the return shipping cost,

C, If you can not accept the two choices we supplied, we are willing to reship a new one to you without you return the item to us, However you will need to pay us 28 USD to cover the compensation.

Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know your decision.

Thank you again for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards,
$#*!

Not a very good warranty I have to pay !!! wont be buying from this company again unless they come to the party

Tip for consumers: See if I get responce

quirijnd
11/20/14

Very good web store, best prices and a friendly support, last order received in 12 days. (The Netherlands)<br>5 of 5 stars!!!!!

abdula13
11/19/14

This e-store have many products
many i like to buy,
and buying some of them,
all people likes discounted rate,
and everbuying providing it,
we expecting more from them,

jitinc
11/19/14

I have made 2 orders so far. Everything came in good condition and work very well, I do not have any problem wit the items that I got. fast shipping, received on time. Nice package. And the items are in a very cheap price. Will buy more on the site.

antoinej6
11/19/14

I order 2 coats Febuary 2014 from everbuying.com. Only one coat came and was the wrong size, the Fashionable Casual Style Long Sleeves Slimming Double Breasted Coat. I was told if I want to return it I would only receive $15 but had to pay for the shipping. The Stylish Turndown Collar Color Block Double Breasted Long Sleeves Men's Woolen Coat never came, even though I was told to just wait. Never have I paid for items that I never received and couldn't get my money back. I will never order from this site every again. Total waste of time and money and I'm letting everyone know.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever order from this site. Purchases take a long time to come and if they send the wrong item, it's a pain in the ass to return or get what you paid for.

tamask
11/19/14

"I ordered some LED bulbs to the EverBuying. The led buld has arrived fast, and I am very satisfied, because the light is greater than expected, moreover, also the shape is very nice. Recommend to everyone! The delivery was quick."

jana81
11/18/14

The best online store that I have tried.

hassanh8
11/18/14

SUPER GREAT WEBSITE TO BUY THINGS, CHEAP PRICES, FREE SHIPPING, FAST COMMUNICATIONS AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT....

zvonkop1
11/17/14

Great job here...
Order sent really fast, customer service answered all questions fast and seriously...
Delighted with interraction...
I'll continue buying ever more... at everbuying ;-)

kristod
11/17/14

"2 orders so far. Everything good. Received on time. Nice package. Cheap prices"review to help others learn about this online business

Tip for consumers: E1410050939504607

carolenerr
11/16/14

Olen tilannut tämän sivuston pari kertaa nyt.Toimitus voi kestää jonkin aikaa, mutta se kannattaa odottaa, koska se on ilmainen toimitus ja hyvä tuote. Kaikki kohteet, jotka sain työn suurta ja erittäin halpa hinta. Erittäin iloinen käsitellä yrityksen.

crystalderr
11/15/14

What I want to say is that the site Everbuying is really a good site. They response is very quick, they assist is very quick and they deliver the items is quick. i like buying some things in this site.. good job buddy!Recommend!

melianders
11/15/14

I've received 3 out of 3 items ordered. They were mostly better than I expected for the prices. The great thing is that all of their phones are unlocked, and with both of mine I somehow got free data when I activated the SIM card. Other than being slow, this is a good website, with items that are better than expected, but you can't expect the best on the market for such prices.

peterv26
11/15/14

I have been waiting 2 months for my order (phone).
The package was send back by the local deliverer due to a incomplete adress. Everbuying keeps referring me back to the local deliverer, but they send it back.
Meanwhile im really in need of the phone and still don't know were my order is and when i can expect it.
The support from Everbuying is not really helping.

gh363
11/14/14

Ordered a cell phone, came with wrong wall plug, and screen, was scratched, so I contacted EverBuying by email. Got NO response. Two weeks after receiving the phone, it just shut off, and won't come back on. Did a RMA request, and no response. Contacted by email, still nothing. Tried to contact by phone, numbers not real. This company is a scam...DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON"T BUY FROM THESE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

joaoa1

Bom site,
Bons produtos e acima de tudo bons preços.
Recomendo.
Great Site,
Great produts and most of all, great prices.
I recomend.

Tip for consumers: Tive uma má experiência com o sistema de envio atravéz da DHL.
I had a bad experience with the DHL system shipping.

carolc13
11/14/14

Ordered a tablet in December2011 and cancelled same day. They sent anyway 10 days after I cancelled. Received the item and it was damaged. Went thru their return process - what a joke. No response, Went thru Paypal dispute resolution. After reviewing information, Paypal instructed me to return tablet and as soon as Everbuy received, I would get full refund and shiping. I received shipping from Paypal, but still have no refund. It has been over one month since the tablet was returned to CHINA. I just received a email from them saying they would send another tablet. I responded NO - the matter is being handleded thru Paypal and I am awaiting my refund. No response from Everbuy. This has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have had. The matter is still not resolved. I hope Paypal can help. Unknown at this time,so I may be our $148. BEWARE OF EVERBUY.

sandrac31
11/14/14

Ordered an AW08 Smart watch from this site and on delivery both the charger and manual were missing from the box. On contacting customer service I was asked to photo the package so they could determine if the cable was included or not (not sure how that works when a cable without a plug is very light). After doing that I was informed that a cable would be sent out by flat rate shipping - so another 30 to 45 days to wait for something that should have been included in the first place. When I contacted support again to say I wasn't happy with this wait as the device isn't usable without the charger they offered to ship by DHL if I pay the shipping costs. I'm sorry but they have to be joking. This is their mistake and they want me to pay to rectify it. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this site over the last few months and this is definitely the last time I will ever buy from them again.

jbrab1
11/13/14

Good prices, good seller. I recomand

bovendrena1
11/13/14

Great shopping experience with EverBuying! Item arrived in good condition and within 3 weeks. Good value for money. Recommend to all my friends!

enriquea9
11/12/14

We (everbuying and me) have history, unfortunately the only way that this company takes action is writing our cases in sites like this, I'm posted time ago, my agonic path with after sale service with a fail phone, now, I bought (yes I know, I did it again) a smartphone and after a month the battery has died, when I claim (to buy, not replace) for a new battery, they said that the phone is no longer in stock, and may be I have to buy a portable charger!!!! What, I dammed to carry with a portable charger the rest of my life??? so be careful with this company, their products have a poor quality and the after sale service (confirmed) is the worst service in the world.

oldcitymano
11/10/14

I ordered a smartphone and another stuff. Everything went very well. Everbuying is a good seller. Does free shipping and customer service is very prompt. I recommend.

michaelh122
11/10/14

Ordered a hoodie last week of Sept. It is now 11-10-14 and item never showed. Copy/paste customer service responses. Item never shipped. They claim its my fault for not paying the +$2 for tracking, which had I known all there merch ships from MAINLAND CHINA, I would have gladly paid or not ordered to begin with. Bad seller, filing paypal claim. 11/11/14 received message from there Customer Service manager, and was refunded purchase through paypal. Overall satisfied now. Would have rather had the purchase but at least I didnt lose anything.

Tip for consumers: Prepare to wait and be sure to purchase tracking.

daniels113
11/10/14

This is my first purchase with EVERBUYING.COM and I'm very happy with the services and others.

Tip for consumers: Always make the good choice before buying.

samm459
11/7/14

Cheap products, free shipping is good, but they take months to arrive. Their customer service department is very monotonous, usually when I complain about an item they claim it is a chinese holiday. The Chinese must spend more time on holiday than at work! If you see a product that says "ship in 24 hours" expect it to be shipped in around a week. If it says it'll be shipped in 25 days, it wont arrive until about 40 days, and if they won't resend or give you a refund until 45 days after they shipped it. If you included their "processing times" that could be up to 55+ days.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect your items to arrive in a hurry.

dianat10
11/6/14

ordered a phone 6 weeks ago,never received it. tried to reach out to the company,they haven't respond...trying to figure out if this is real at all...

here I am few weeks later...after waiting for the shipment to arrive for more than 55 days,I simply cancelled the transaction...fare enough...cause the item has never arrived and apparently never was going to...

rolandk20

always updating
delivery claim handling extremely quick and positive!!

marianos20
11/6/14

E UN sito Molto Ricco di Prodotti, i Prezzi Sono Molto competitivi e il rapporto qualità / prezzo e ottimo. Unico handicap I Tempi di attesa Molto Lunghi per la CONSEGNA. Infine, se ci Fosse sito in Italiano, sarebbe meglio.

khalilt4
11/6/14

thank you everbuying. i'm satisfied of the service you provide to clients. This is my 1st experience of shopping in your website, i'm so happy.
I hope i will receive my order at time.

sonnentanzg
11/5/14

Ich bestelle wahnsinnig gerne bei Everbuying. Es dauert die Lieferung naturgemäß etwas länger, aber der Support ist super und die Preise und die Qualität sind toll!

olalekank
11/5/14

Order for goods from Nigeria and i got it in 15 days, Awesome!

markol8
11/5/14

The first purchase on Everbuying went well. I intend to continue to buy.

hassank7
11/5/14

My last purchase in this site was a car camera. the price was the cheapest I've found at ineternet and quality after using it is really surprising. I am really satisfied with this site.

christosp2
11/4/14

very good quality of product, service was prompt shipment was prompt on dates , I will shop again soon

dijans
11/3/14

Hello,

Everbuying.com is not really buyer oriented. They cancel your order as they want to. If u paid and after long period of waiting , they just said the phone that you ve paid is not in stock, so you want your money back? (after months of waiting, and without earlier notice).
And when you tried to escalate your complain, they just sent your money back without further notice.
A client (buyer) is not important for this company, as long as they can save their ass, and try to stil look good to payrol company as paypal.

And when u give a review about them, they said :
Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that we may caused. We have been help you to deal the problem, please feel free to contact us if you have any other question. Thank you very much.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com

Something is missing here, right?

matmm
11/3/14

At the moment I am satisfied by my purchases. I still have several undelivered products and I have hope to receive them soon. Otherwise I had to contact the service(department) to the customers and I received also good services(departments) there. It is true that the delivery is slow but the shipping is free.
Mat M

malo177
11/2/14

I received two hoodie jackets from them which are truly ridiculous. They don't look anything like the picture, the hoodies are useless (unless you have a head size of a peanut), the "fleece" is some sort of almost see-through fabric, everything is too tight. So unless you are a peanut-head-sized-85-pounds miniature human being, please don't order from this website. I know, it is very tempting, the pics look amazing, and everything is soooo cheap. but. it's not worth it, since I can throw both of these pieces of "clothing" in the garbage. Absolutely non-wearable whatsoever, waste of time and money.

oh, and one more thing - they do not publish negative reviews on their website. They simply delete them and leave only the positive ones (probably written mostly by themselves :-)

Tip for consumers: please don't use it.

rolandoj3
11/1/14

It's a good web, they have low prices, maybe they don't have the best diversity but theirs products are good, and arrive without problems

Tip for consumers: Check the prices... they have good options

tsankostast
10/31/14

Great shop!!!!
Cheap prices and free delivery

bakhtiarc
10/31/14

everbuying.com is a reliable and trusted shopping site.i was purchase Chic Astina Wrist Watch.i received this product in due time.they have a good customer support.

andreas188
10/30/14

The products I ordered were great. No complaints about customer service, because they are great as well! Only one minor flaw and that processing and shipping of the order is super slow! It is a legitimate site and the prices are amazing. Just don't panic if your order takes forever to ship, because it WILL and you WILL get what you ordered. It just takes time!

omegadraild
10/30/14

Fantastic

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
Answer
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Answer
tonya126
A: be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me
5/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10 Coupons for EverBuying

Free Shipping on All Orders!
Expires: October 3, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying