US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 95 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 520 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 298 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

roddys
2/6/14

I ordered goods 23 days ago and also paid for express shipment, i recieved a response to my complaint informing me that everbuying did not have one of my items yet they were still selling it on their site. I have still not recieved my goods yet the full amount has been taken from my account.Where are my goods and will i be re funded for the express shipping charge which clearly has not been met...my advice to anyone thinking about buying anything from this site would be quite simply.....DON'T!!!!!!

ORDER NOS-E1401171525120535

kurt-niel
2/6/14

I've been buying from this website for awhile now. Since last year. And to be honest I have never had a problem with them. they communicated or whatever an I got my orders. mainly my orders were clothing and I wanted to switch it up and buy a cellphone because I saw one that resembled the note 3 and I liked it so I ordered it. I did expedited shipping which said ( 3-5 ) business days. Okay I understand it was Chinese New Year or whatever and you guys were closed. but now that your not and I've been sending help tickets and fricking calling the US office. which I felt like they were f****** neglecting phone calls because there are ALOT of angry customers that want to know about their orders or want their money back. I am one of them! I will wait until next week to see if I get my package and if I don't I personally am raising hell. I refuse to spend as much as I did to not know ANYTHING about my order!
E1401271202201151 look up my order and let me know what's going on or just cancel the order and refund me ALL OF MY MONEY INCLUDED THE EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND SHIPPING INSURANCE.

beekharryp
2/6/14

i have very bad experience on ever buying,i have purchase an item on 23 December 2013 on ever buying and today is 6 February 2014 and i have not yet receive my order (EE1312231023471405).
i have also make 2 complain on ever buying. But no reply from the agent or the seller.
This site is the worst that i have ever known.First you pay a very huge amount for a your mobile and you did not get it and they did not even bother reply for your complain and they did not also refund you.I have no word to describe how much i'm disappointed from this site,not recommended at all.

dannya11
2/5/14

My item: paid for and ordered over Two Weeks ago is still "processing". They do NOT respond to my repeated inquiries..? Totally frustrating. I may be forced to file a complaint with my American Express Card charges.

peterk46
2/5/14

Hi,
KYLAEykZ this is my order number, why is it processing still ???
sorry but i paid you already the money so i want my order in 30 days...
thanks for the answer...
ps. pls dont let me wait like my mate for 2 moths :P

lukeh34
2/4/14

It has been five days sense I placed and payed for my order and it has not even been shipped I payed for expedient shipping for an estamated arival time within five days loged back into there site only to find it still in processing there is now a notation that anything ordered within the last week will not be prcessed for an entire week had they stated this before I ordered I would not have bought from them

luzl
2/4/14

I have a very bad experienced, I placed an order on 7 Jan 2014 but the goods is no where to be seen. I sent an email several times but no response from everbuying what so ever. The only thing they are quick at is taking the payment. Still waiting for the items up to this time & now is 5th of Feb 2014. Am I still getting my goods everbuying?

lovelyd2
2/3/14

My mother was looking for a cell phone. I came across this site and conducted research to see which phone would suit her needs. She ordered, and it arrived to my home where I set everything up for her! The phone turned out to be an I9500 MTK6589 which is a Samsung s4 clone. She loves it!

natiaj
2/3/14

My order/invoice id is EP1401181933503059, I ordered a white studded peplum dress from everbuying.com on January 18th, 2014 and the only email I received was from pay pal confirming my payment. I have not received anything about processing or shipping from the site itself, I even took it upon myself to email them and NO RESPONSE! I need this item for a wedding before March 1st, please I need some answers!

dominquec
2/3/14

I have 2 orders under the account of dominquecole@gmail.com the first order is e140311216115242 and the second is e1402011210012376 my order status just says paid instead of processing. What does this mean ?

b-rianr
2/2/14

Have my order been shipped out yet I paid for the 3 to 5 biz. Days
My order number is. Ep1401310622275885

dezzyg
2/2/14

i order a quad band phone and she said it take 15- 30 its been 2 months and im still waiting on my phone wtf is going on i work to hard for someone to steal my money

abeyg
2/1/14

Possibly the worst site i have ever purchased on and i do not recommend anyone to use. I ordered a phone on the 1/1/14 and i have still not received my product. I understand that shipping to the UK can take up to 10 workings days, but waiting over a month is ridiculous. I have emailed and left comments several times but the site still has not responded. I have even attempted calling (which internationally is not cheap) and the number which has been given is clearly faulty. I was given the order number E1401011522274930. have attempted tracking my order- again this proves unsuccessful. The frustration and neglect for customer service is seriously making me consider legal action.

If anyone has any help my email is rahmanegbewole1@yahoo.co.uk

terricaj
2/1/14

I bought an 4.0 unlocked inch HVGA touch screen phone white 40,00 , i bought it on january 24,2014 i paid an extra 5.99$ for expedited shipping 3-5 days its now february 1,2014 still nothing i called the customer service number it dont work i tried tracking it they said tracking number can not be found even online customer serivce have not got back to me yet since january 29,2014 im angry with this web site i want my money back for shipping because its more than 3-5 days my tracking number is EP 1401232110008375 my email is renayjohnson25@gmail.com this is unacceptable somebody needs to let me know something as soon as possible seriously!!!

antonion7
2/1/14

I have placed my order on 04/12/2013 15:49:54 PM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of 14/10/13. It seems that when I receive the mobile phone it will already be obsolete ...lol, let me know where is my order E1312041449543708.

Finally arrived. I bought an excellent phone. All with impeccable service shop. Very attentive and available. Ty everbuying.

mohammeds18
2/1/14

I made an order a week ago and still processing,nothing changing i'm really not happy,I thought I'm going to make many order for my business in the future and tell all my friends about it but i think I'm going to change my mind
E1401260307088707 26/01/2014 04:07:08 AM USD 52.26 Processing
E1401260233545731 26/01/2014 03:33:54 AM USD 154.54 Processing
E1401250532262490 25/01/2014 06:32:26 AM USD 78.24 Processing

my email is flaybmw@yahoo.com

unhappyb2
1/31/14

everbuying.com is a scam. I ordered two jackets and selected express delivery which according to the site was supposed to arrive in 7-9 days. * days went by and my order status still said "processing", so i contacted them. 2 days later they responded by saying they did not have the item in stock. I responded back asking why they sold me something that they didn't have in stock and asked for a refund. 4 days has gone by and i have not heard back from them. They advertise a respond time of within 24 hours which is beyond a lie and they sell items they don't even have in stock... buyer beware... stay away from everbuying.com

order number EE1401181144437461

marinod7
1/31/14

I have made a purchase for 78.30$ on 22.1.2014, today is the 31.1.2014 and the order status is still at "Processing" as it was when i made the purchase!
How long do they need to ship the things?! Will i even get my order?

nedav
1/31/14

Salve ho ordinato il telefono android il15/01/2014 con consegna accelerata.Num del ordine e E1401150911133825.Voglio mio telefono!!!! Ho madato finora tanttisime mail e ancora niente.E prima ordine e sono delusa.

natalyan
1/28/14

I buy clothes there regularly. If the website states that shipped in 24 hours, so really happening. Clothing such as written and quality looks really like the picture. I love it.

audreyd3
1/28/14

On Dec 4, 2013 I ordered 8 portable phone chargers from everbuying.com as stocking stuffers. Even though they gave me a tracking number, it was the most difficult package to trace. It took forever to get my package.Nobody could give me an actual tracking information. even the number they gave could not be traced. I had already given up on it, but it eventually arrived the day before Christmas. They also have the most horrible customer service. It sucks!! Days go by before anybody response to your messages; their USA customer service phone number is never available,

To make it even worse, 2 of the items were defective. I contacted them on how to replace he items. They wanted me to send them $5 so they could mail me a replacement. When I told them no, they wanted $2 to have my package send with a tracking number. I refused again, since it is their responsibility. the items they send were after all defective. Their answer to me: well than we will send your package without tracking number!! I responded again, stating again that it was not my responsibility to pay for the tracking number or shipment, and requested that it be send with a tracking number, at their cost. I told them that I was very disappointed. It has been a few days, but so far I have not received a response from them. Their USA customer phone service is not available, even their online help is not available. Do not even know if my package was ever send out. This is the most horrible website!!! they are a sham. please save your self the trouble!! not worth it. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

andrewh54
1/28/14

My order number is E1401171744379973. I am just wondering why my order is not letting me track it. I have a tracking number but it wont track. I went to the carrier and the website couldnt find it neither...

sofir
1/28/14

Items are exactly as shown, and delivered right away. The quality is excelent on the whole experience!

karlam4
1/27/14

Hi i ordered a phone and want to cancel my order number is EE1401251953368223 can you please give me a full refund thank you

jasonc62
1/27/14

10 days still no phone. site said 24hr. shipping, it took them 6 days, I foolishly took out express shipping with (D.H.L.) I declined insurance, but was still charged . the site said (2-3)days delivery, but still not arrived, and to make matters worse, D.H.L. automatically bill you for taxes, for item, insurance and delivery as well.(£23) on(£88) phone, so I've no longer made any saving buying on this site. If i'd taken free shipping then chances are that no taxes would have been added,as they only pick out random parcels for excise inspection. It saves the site money . when you pay your own delivery.so don't use express delivery! It will cost you more than you think.I Hope my phone arrives soon, and works,but dealings with this site don't fill me with confidence.

rubenm45
1/23/14

Hi i bought a cellphone and they told me to that they didnt have in stock and i told them another Think to change the order they have moré thank 24 houses and they ha net respond some doy help pleaseOrder Number: EE14011809342****

jarekm
1/23/14

Well to start off I will say I rate sales sites on different areas. Prices, processing time, deliver and response time. As a reseller I deal with many different sites and always make my first orders small as to get an idea of how they operate, when I feel confident about them I order in the thousands of dollars. I deal in hundreds of different products and very rarely make excuses for mess ups or delays unless it's out of our control. 1st off prices are decent on some things others not so much compare to other companies I deal with. 2nd processing time is very poor as is answering questions by email. I have only dealt with 1 company that has so far been worse in these areas. 3rd I have asked for expedited shipping, got denied. I placed $50 order with everbuying to start things off. I can say through my experience so far business will most likely not happen again without some changes. When and if I receive my items, I will write another review stating the quality. Till then it's a 2 star rating.

Ps. Maple if you are going to respond to people's reviews you shouldn't make them so generic. Copy and pasting the same line and only mixing them up is not a way to handle CC and PR. People like to feel that time is taken to respond to them as well as prompt service. Being the owner operator of my own I realize this. I also do what it takes to fix things(within reason of course). I hope as one business person to another you understand why I stated everything the way I have.

Sincerely Chris.

imcountryboyb
1/23/14

Men's Cotton T-Shirt With Korean Style Faux Twinset.
Good quality.Stylish design.Item as described.Fast shipping.
Thanks.

walteru
1/23/14

I Love this website. I ordered LED-Bulbd and one Tablet Freelander PX2. I'm very happy with this Tablet. Display is bright and clear, Videos wonderful, GPS navigation with open maps fully functional. There's really nothing to say against this tablet! German buyers please note, you have to pay customs of 19%, =20,xx €. But it's worth it.

Buyers from Germany please also note, that the German Customs might take 14 days for clearing the package. So a realistic delivery time is 5 weeks, Express is much faster, 1-2 weeks. Note also, if your order is worth less than 25,--€, no Import fees will be charged by customs and delivery time is much faster.

abbyr3

My order number is: EP1312251502055711
I bought a sweater and a head band and the site said free next day shipping. Its been almost two months now and still nothing! I have to give presents late and it sucks because I can't even find out where my packages are. Its so terrible. I can't track my order and no one gets back to me at all! Ridiculous!

palmere3
1/23/14

to anyone an everyone that will listen, this website is a fraud.and i file with BBB and FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION since it's over seas ur best is((((((( F T C)))))))) i order a cell phone from everbuying.com i order it Nov 1,2013 I received the phone NOV 11,2013 after taking it to my provider to have turn on, found that the phone was BROKEN in the inside and wouldn't work in the USA. so i package it up an sent it back on NOV 12,2013 it is now a new year 2014 and still no REFUND. so i just file with the BBB an F T C so now i just got a replies from them they offer me $70 the first time next time $130 i told them that i want all money. no reply yet.i just sent it in.i return the phone on the 12 of NOV they always claim that they never got phone LIES founded out they had the phone destroyed....WOW order # E1310291123131

johns634
1/23/14

I purchased a TT-028 Portable Mini Multimedia Speaker with FM Radio & other features and when it arrived I found it was as cute as I imagined it with excellent sound and FM as clear as a bell, fantastic little product-every home should have one! I wish I had one years ago. It arrived in reasonable time considering the Christmas time of the year. I had no problems with everbuying with this product.

dinshays

hello,

since last year i have been buying from this website!
the customer service center is good, even if they reply you after 2-3 hours!
the prices are unbeatable compared to other websites!

i will and i will remain a customer there!
recommend to everybody!
thanks

joem90
1/22/14

Tracking numbers that do not work, misrepresent themselves, long delays, if you order for resell, you have big headaches,broken promises

atibas
1/22/14

I realize for this forum there is alot of unhappy buyers shopped at everbuying.com but i want to share my experience with you all but as a satisfy costumer.
I join everbuying last year mid November because of my daughter, she saw a smartphone from there site and ask me to purchase it for her. I reviewed there site and there products online and YouTube cause at first i too thought it was a scam due to the extreme low prices of some of there products. I must say i did come across a few negative comments about shopping @ everbuying.com but i still took the chance and purchased two smartphones and two iPhone adapters shipping via DHL on the 16/12/2014 costing $175.00 US dollars. After 3 days passed and i saw no update on my order status i called customer service and they explained the shipping process delay and 2 days later i got my tracking number and on the 27/12/2014( DHL tracking #3139808431) delivered the smartphones. A sigh of relief when i saw that delivery email from DHL....YEAH YEA

My personal views about everbuying.com, great products and excellent prices. they just have to improve on there processing time for product to be shipped and stop shipping via Singapore Post cause they are extremely slow and is the source of most of you all problems..
4 STARS

jamesy9
1/22/14

My order number is E1401181226076473. I am just wondering why my order is taking so long to just process?! It should'nt take more than 2 days to complete this task. I would like to know where my order is, the delivery date is, and the tracking number for my package. So far this site has not been very good...

dr525
1/22/14

This website don't get any stars from me...THis is some Straight BullS%&$ i am pissed to the max and if my phone dont arrive by next week i am Prosecuting the company because i am starting to feel like this is a scam... Worst company to ever order from i wouldn't recommend anyone to order from you all

mikel157
1/22/14

After ordering a tablet and 2 cell phones previously, with minimal complications, I decided to order another phone as a gift for my son. Because of the previous complications, customer service agreed to give me 12% off on my order. I ordered with expedited shipping.
I never received the discount even after numerous emails to customer service. I received my phone A MONTH late. The phone was supposed to be 3G,GPS and other features. The only thing that this Jaike -11 is good for is making phone calls. I discussed the features that I wanted with customer service BEFORE ordering. I discussed the discount and expedited shipping BEFORE ordering. One would think that SOME type of compensation would be given for previous complications but it was a cold slap in the face when nothing was done.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE US AND YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING FROM EVERBUYING, PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
I will be glad to post or show my communication with customer service at anyone's request. We, the consumer, should NOT HAVE TO SUFFER A LOSS OF GOODS AND SERVICES for the money we give to this FALSE ADVERTISING COMPANY. Use your hard earned money wisely. Heed this warning. Let the BUYER BEWARE of Everbuying.
Mike L.

stephenh47

Purchased 5.7 inch NO.1 N3 Android 4.2 3G Smartphone
Pros:
This is a fantastic phone which does nearly everything its much more expensive brand name note does but at a fraction of the cost. Most impressive performance! Fast on 3G and Wi-Fi.
Cons:
Haven't found any yet but I'm still learning all the settings etc..

Paid for express delivery (at a very reasonable cost) and was amazed at the speed - orderred on Wednesday and delivered to Australia Monday morning.
Very impressed with everbuying.com and have a second order with them now!

adamk39
1/21/14

Order date 12/13/13. Todays Date 1/21/14. Well over 30 days. Still no package. not anything major like a phone or tablet. All small stuff. No communication, no explanation. Reasonable prices, but ordered for Christmas, now its a Valentines Day present (if it ever gets here)
Order # E1312121612183025

katrinac1
1/21/14

I also placed an order on 1/5/2014 still waiting I placed a message on my account regarding the delivery of the phone and the response I got was the same of another review.....was to not worry it will be shipped in a few days....... Can I get a better response is #1 and yet I still haven't seen any info on what's going on with my order. It's been 3 weeks and I have yet to know anything.....#not happy# E140105143006838

ulyssesr2
1/21/14

This is the worst company online. I purchased some phones and memory cards 26 days ago and I still haven't received my items. I have a tracking number but I think that its bogus because every time I attempt to check it the website is always experiencing an error. Its almost like its preset for any tracking number to give out a predetermined response, "Sorry were having difficulties". I could maybe accept it for a day or two, but the entire month of January this website has been down. That just unacceptable and it needs to be flagged as a bogus company.

mariog11
1/21/14

Os produtos que eu comprei foram de excelente qualidade. Boa relação qualidade e preço. Por agora estou muito satisfeito com os produtos adquiridos. No outro dia tive uma questão sobre o stock de um produto e o colaborador foi muito atencioso em dar-me todas as respostas possíveis com bastante prontidão e a mostrar a sua disposição para qualquer eventual questão que eu pudesse ter.

connoro2
1/21/14

What a terrible website. False advertising, saying the phone is in stock when it is clearly not, as they told me 15 DAYS after ordering and taking $260 of my hard earned money. They would not send me a different phone because it cost more than the original, but for waiting 15 days (after choosing a 24 hour dispatch phone with expedited shipping) i think it was a fair deal. Stay away from them if you want to have a good shopping experience. Customer service responds daily, but it took that long to tell me it was out of stock. They tried to delay me by asking to verify my paypay account, but I sorted that out very soon. Just go somewhere else, honestly. Fraudulent af.

lankat1
1/21/14

I liked the site, easy search of goods,there are many discounts,You can find inexpensive items with free shipping.
I was looking for a small adapter USB To 5 Pin Converter Connector and found quite inexpensive.
the goods arrived in Russia somewhere for 5 weeks,everything works fine

po687
1/21/14

I recently purchased a jacket and after waiting for God knows how many weeks it finally arrives and it doesn't even fit me.I want my refund ASAP and what even pissed me off most is the fact that there isn't even a return address. They can't just expect us to like it. I want my Refund

fabiop5
1/21/14

Hello I am from Portugal, and quite liked the Everbuying of products.

Order now several products, and all arrived where I had some problem in Live Chat helped me to resolve outstanding team.

Congratulations to all for your work, this site is excellent and would recommend everyone buy the products are fantastic and always arrive when promised.

greetings,
Fábio Pinheiro

petero7
1/20/14

I ordered a LED bulb, and hand watch, The pack comes with good condition in time. No problem with this site.

allyy
1/18/14

i placed an order on 6 Jan 2014 (Order no . E1401061132311617). But the order status is always "processing". The website says delivery in 7-25 days or 30 days money back. I wonder when (if ever) i will receive the goods if it is not shipped yet. Be serious guys. Such delays will refrain further orders.

sachah13
1/18/14

I bought what they called a Fashion Style Turndown Collar Double-Breasted Long Sleeves Woolen Trench Coat For Men. It looked awesome. I paid $44.71, which included 3-5 day expedited shipping, and the coat never arrived. I sent an email after three weeks asking what the issue was and they told me that the coat had sold out, and that I should find another product to replace. To me, thats unacceptable, as when a company tells you that something is in stock, you expect that you can be able to pay for and receive it, not wait weeks on end until after Christmas (it was a gift to my brother). So no, my experience has not been good. I sure hope I get a refund.
Order number was E1312242022257906