US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 119 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 593 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 343 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bozem
2/6/15

great site, all came fine

keithh41
2/4/15

Do not buy a device from this site!!! If you ever have a problem, they will just give you the runaround until you give up trying.
There was a problem with my cord (after 2 months of use) and it has been over two months since I first reported this problem.
They keep asking me the same questions over and over again. Then they sent me the wrong cord. After informing them of the mistake, they asked for pictures of the cord. I sent them. The first three, they said that they could not see clearly. I sent them three more.
Their next correspondence was to ask me if I would like a replacement or if I could just purchase it at a local shop which I had already told them that the product was not available in any local shop.
Then they ask me to send some pictures of the cord that we had been talking about.
Each time, the same person signed off on the correspondence - which makes it even more frustrating.

Tip for consumers: If you buy this device, buy it from the manufacturer, not these guys!!!

nickc51
2/1/15

Hi I purchased a phone from everbuyimg on the 24th October as a Christmas present for my girfriend, but she has not yet received it. Each time I send them a email to make an enquire, they would respond by making up excuses.When I kindly asked for an refund, they were rude to me.

Thank you" Ever buying;" for spoiling our chritmas. I have never experience any thing like this in my life and it is the first and it will be the last that I will purchase any thing from this company

Tip for consumers: I don't recomend this site to any one

tiborr
1/28/15

Everything ok!

adits1
1/27/15

I ordered my phone 46 days ago and I still don't know where is my phone. I wrote several times to the customer centre which tricked me into waiting for 40 days so now I don't know what to do. Any tip?

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here, or at least don't wait for so long :(

silvios2
1/26/15

Si quieres importar de china a tu país fácil y sin que te queden dudas Everbuying es lo ideal, pues la pagina esta perfectamente diseñada y la tabla de especificaciones que usan para los productos como tablets o smartphones no te dejan con ninguna duda pues describe perfectamente el producto tal y como lo vas a recibir, pues no mienten en lo mas mínimo sobre las características del producto. También te ofrecen puntos y cupones constantemente con los cuales siempre consigues descuentos extra, si siguen así pronto sera la pagina líder en su ramo.

tatendam
1/26/15

This is the first online site that I had my first transaction with. at first I thought that I was just going to lose my money for undelivered goods, but guess I was totally wrong. I like the type of service this site offers, among them promotions, timeous deliveries, marvellous customer care, and a wide range of fantabulous products.

demetriusl4
1/26/15

My experience with everbuying has always and probably will be a absolutely positive one. They have so many clothes that eventually even someone as picky as me can find exactly what they're looking for and it helps so much to just go online and select the perfect clothing instead of having to run around the mall all day. 5 stars most definitely!

romanl24

Hello,

first of all i can just say thankyou for the great service and delivery as well.
I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
but despite that you are really working a great job thanks

cesart2
1/26/15

Gracias amigos por sus servicios

drews13
1/25/15

They are always there to help and very considerate. Everyone makes mistakes but its the ones who admit to it and make changes to make it right that matter. Everbuying is no different... They are AWESOME!!!!

dimitrisk3
1/25/15

Amazed for prices and quality

dimitriosm1
1/25/15

"Great store. Every order was quickly dispatched and received on time and seller responce was vey quick when I needed an explanation !!! "

stervers
1/24/15

Good price, many items. No problems with shipping.
But, they have a bit foolish support.

waynezow
1/24/15

Everbuying has the best price and selection. Great Service!

vladimirs2
1/24/15

EverBuying is best shop with best prices and discounts for all. I have only good experiences with EverBuying. I bought this "IP100 IR Night Vision 720P HD Wifi IP Camera" and "Tronsmart T1000" and both are very good products. I can freely recommend this shop to all.

andrewb104
1/24/15

Very efficient and value for money site, postage delivery very quick

dimitrisa1
1/24/15

good prizes,great products.The problem is that they run out of stock easily and then you have to fight with customers care to send your item or something similar.

orlandoc18
1/24/15

The web site is very friendly and easy to use.
My experience as a buyer is even better than in Ebay.

The costumer service is very good as well. You always will have an answer within one day.

arbis

Amazing goods

markf64
1/24/15

I have purchased various items from Everbuying, which have always arrived in perfect condition. Prices are amazing and selection of products on their site is spectacular.

ciuchciac
1/24/15

Every order is send fast, and items are good quality. Excelent contact with seller. I recomend this seller.

maryb149
1/24/15

excellent company, responsible and concerned about meeting the demands of its customers. 100% recommended and reliable

hugoc26
1/24/15

Reliable, cheap and slow.

gsmss
1/24/15

great customer service. Order received soon, I ordered a watch with a cable and iphone cover. watch didn't work. when i informed them it was out of stock. So they sent me a watch that was more expensive than what i ordered and it was great one. i still use it. So great experience with them.

javierj5
1/24/15

EverBuying is a very good store: Fast delivery, good quality, quick and friendly support, safe packaging and most important, unbeatable prices!

Overall I’m a happy customer. In fact, I’m so satisfied that I would recommend them to anyone!

jann89
1/23/15

Very good communication between shop and me. Good prices, make order next time too. A liitle bit longer processing time.

wilkinb
1/23/15

everbuying do my shopping that I am very happy with this company.
They are the best of all enterprises in China.
excellent customer care, excellent products.
Deals have them everbuying.

I congratulate you and thank you very much for everything

Tip for consumers: I recommend to everyone buying everbuying.
have an excellent customer care and products are the best on the market.

excellent and thank you very much to the great team of everbuying

elrosv
1/23/15

I found this site thruw searching. When i checked the covers and cases for my iPhone 6. I saw that on everbuying they had the most special ones. I checked many sites for other, but never found.
I placed my order and i get good informations regarding delivery. When they ship the item, they take a picture of the package. How nice is that!
Also they eb points are very interesting. For extra discount! So I could really recommend this site to everyone.

catalinb
1/23/15

Hi There. I bought some stuff from the site reached are good cheap stuff worth buyers, many of them at prices much lower than in stores.

victorm54
1/23/15

I made my payment for a phone which came up to $150 and was provided with a tracking number for tracking after shipping. As l write to you its now more than 60 days after the order was shipped and l haven't received it, tracking is still static and has never changed since the first day.
I made my payment through Paypal using my Ecocash debit card. I contacted Paypal with a a view of getting a refund and they advised me that 45 days had since lapsed since the day l had made the payment and they could not help. Everbuying had asked me to be patient as my order was being shipped (They were buying time so that the Paypal protection lapses, I assume)
Efforts to have my order reshipped or for me to get a refund have fallen on deaf ears as they insist that they shipped the order and it might have been lost and as a result they are not accountable as l did not pay for shipping insurance! They are now offering to make a refund of $50 or I pay another $75 for them to reship the order. For avoidance of doubt l have attached my communication with them.
What l need to know is is there a way or ways that l can use to recover my money? I will be grateful if you can offer suggestions
Secondly l humbly request that you do another article to warn the general populace on how they can easily get milked by these online stores esp Everbuying. I bought 4 other items from Ali Express 2 weeks after the Everbuying transaction and received all my orders well on time
May you please ban Everbuying from giving people the same responses. These are genuine fraud cases being brushed aside by referring people to their accounts

Tip for consumers: DONT GIVE THESE GUYS YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL CONMEN WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO TALK OF. THEY DONT HAVE YOU AT HEART

ifigeniak1
1/17/15

I like the variety of the products,but I would prefer better and quicker support, since I had some issues with my rewards (EB points) and I couldn't find solution easily. I will buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Check prices before you buy

brianc73
1/17/15

I am happy with the phablet that I bought on 11/28/2014 and even exceeded my expectation in its performance. However, the shipping is so slow that it takes a VERY patient customer to get the product.

josephp39
1/17/15

I am relatively new to the community of Everbuying. I have registered about 2 months ago. Since then I have bought some products too. Everbuying have an excellent and very efficient customer service since the officers always reply within 24 hours. This online store has a wide range of good quality products with reasonable prices which everyone can afford. On a separate note, shipping is not that efficient, however I am very satisfied with Everbuying community's service.

monical27
1/15/15

Mi sono trovata bene ordinando su questo sito.Molto cordiali e socievoli.Unici neo la tempistica..altrimenti sarebbe da 5 stelle

jccoc
1/15/15

Great website, amazing good quality products at surprisingly low prices! Would recommend them to anyone!

robertg87
1/15/15

How this company sell something that doesn't have in his hands? One week and my order is still processing . The answer from everbuying : we don't have the order ! can u wait a little bit more?. Is this a fraud or they really are a company?

lojadaanal
1/14/15

Excelente site o everbuying.com compro sempre la agora totalmente de confiança

keithr20
1/14/15

I have made a number of purchases from EverBuying and have always been please with their sales service. Their after purchase and support service is not so good, but still OK.

ifigeniak

anar24
1/14/15

Hello... I love this site... The site give us EB points that we can convert in money.. it's amazing.. come and see for yourself...

ryann24
1/14/15

The experience of purchasing on EverBuying is really good. The website is easy to use and the prices are great!

cristiang3
1/13/15

Very good page, easy to search and buy.
No problems during the process or the shipping.
ch

bijens
1/13/15

The order processing and the shipment took ages! It arrived after almost 4 weeks. When it did, ALL of the clothing I ordered were way too small for me. NONE of them fit. I usually wear M size, but I ordered L size to be on the safe side. Still didn't fit. Word of advice, order 2 size bigger for any clothing. Contacted customer service to ask for return address. The live chat is available only for before purchase. Anything after, you have to fill an online form. They replied back the next day, ASKING FOR PICTURES!!! wtf do you need pictures for?? You already know what you have sent me for Gods sake! Also, they claim free shipment but when you proceed to check out, they add extra charge for certain items (They call it tracking fee)
Still waiting to see how I can return these products!.

Tip for consumers: Order two size above your size
Don't expect quality: you get what you paid for
Customer service is next to non existance

mihkelr
1/13/15

It was super good. I am going to order drone too :)

po808
1/13/15

I bought in this shop, an excellent choice of electronics. Excellent shop with low prices, always I receive answers to all questions.I am very happy with my purchases,fast shipping, good prices, good communication, good points program.I recommend this store !

rafeekk
1/11/15

Its a fake site im still waiting my order but i did nt get..i have order last 40 day age to my digital watch when talk with a custmore care he did nt explain right.next time im nt use this site...!!!

Tip for consumers: Its fake like

adesolaa

wonderful experience

troyw14
1/9/15

well here we go again another saga about an online Chinese company which is called everbuying a part of globalproducts, this is the second time I've had to deal with globalproducts first was gearbest which they all affiliated, I have been waiting for almost 45 days 30 of those days being business days for a smartwatch to come that I had bought and paid for November 25th , they shipped it using Hungary post, sense they had shipped it using Hungary post it still to this day says 2014/12/12 12:39 HUBUDA,Hungary International item processed in originating country t
12:39 HUBUDA,Hungary International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada 11:24 HU1005,Hungary International item mailed in originating country, I have called Canada post they said I need to call the shipper of course I contact them all they keep saying is wait as it said says written by other reviews they brush you off, I would like my money now but they said wait till January 15th I'm done waiting, I understand shipping is free but no one should need to wait this long for a product not to arrive, I've ordered from DX.com after I put this order in its already arrived and shipping is free, I'm not sure why globalproducts shipping aka Everbuying is so bad, I'm also not sure what there thinking but if they want to keep costumers they better get there act together, This is my first review till I see action and get my money back there will be many more reviews here and Facebook if I don't get money back fast.

sergeys8
1/9/15

Ordered Bluedio N2. Very compact headphones. Really hold a charge for 4 hours while listening to music. Connect is very simple. The sound is surprisingly high-quality for this size. Fast shipping NLpost.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying