US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

557 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/4/14

I placed an order for a cell phone of February 26, 2014. When placing my order the site states 24 hour shipping. I have yet to receive my phone and Julie and Frank and thr girl that answers the phone continues to give me the run around as to when it would ship. I either want my phone or my full refund. These people seem like crooks.

3/4/14

I ordered a phone on 2/18/14 and it still hasn't came. I tried to track it down but it doesn't work. my order number is EE1402142110199320. I want to at least know what state my package is in...

3/4/14

Wish I would have checked this web sight before I made this order. I did get my order but the tablet I got looked like a rebox and had a bad display with lines on top of top and would not power up fully. They told me to get it fixed or return it.Tried to get a RMA but on their web sight it just says it is being processed. Dont buy here unless you want reboxed broken crap.My order # is EP20143020753245791W I order a tablet And case on Feb 12 paid by PayPal payment went through right away never heard a thing about a payment. Still waiting for a reply to get a working unit.

3/4/14

E1402221012266720. I ordered two coats on 2/22/14 and it still says it is processing? This site told me I would get my order within 3-8 days with expedited shipping, and we're past that.. I would not recommend this site to anyone, you end up with no certainty whatsoever to when and if you get what you paid for!

3/4/14

I placed order on 2/25/2014 chose 3-5 days shipping and my order is still processing. This is not good business. My order number is EP1402251810496910! I sent a request for a resoonse from company and have been promised a response in 24 hours three days ago , yet no response. My payment was taken instantly though so they got that part right. It is not ths money its the principle of the matter. I have contacted my attorney and will be pursuing action if i dont get a shipping tracking number and response within 24 hours of this review.

3/3/14

Ordered an Portable charger 1 month ago, it still isn't arrived, while they claim that they deliver in Europe in 7-20 business day.
My tracking nummer is: E1402100516377189
Its btw really anoying, because we (the company i work for) would like to review the unit before we bulk buy 1

3/2/14

Empresa muy seria y recomendable y ademas tiene unos precios excelentes y servicio pos venta muy profesional

3/1/14

For all the stupid non intelligent people all there complaining about shipping time.

First: For those dumbest that complain item didn't come in 24h how its written under the product picture; it means it CAN if you pick that option which is expensive.
Second: if you take FREE shipping (sometimes cost few bucks) it means it can go up to 45 days. I mean you are getting your item transported over the half world for FREE have some patience.
Third: Shipping time counts when item is marked as SHIPPED OUT, not when you order it, and lasts till it comes to your country border because of import duty. I ordered phone and i got it after 50 days. Why? 10 days till shipped out, 30 traveling time to my country, 2 days for getting letter that i have package coming to me from china on country border, and 8 days from import duty to verify it check it (put tax on it -.-) and then dispatch it to me.

It is true sometimes sh*t happens and something goes wrong with order but have understanding and don't just mark the site as spam and write bad things for it. Maybe i'm wrong, but i had over 20 orders from them and i got them all (living in croatia).

In conclusion site is great, you have to wait long for and item but i don't give a damn about it as long as i get good stuff for low price. Cheers, sorry for long reading and not perfect english

3/1/14

Today is March 1, 2014. On February 10, 2014 I order a mini projector. Order # "This is your order information EE1402102028080841 " I STILL have not received the order and the "tracking" doesn't work.

2/27/14

Order# EP1402181147198150. So got a response from ever buying, said I could chand phones cause the (2)I previously ordered was out of stock. So IMA give the site the benefit of the doubt cause my son really wants his phone and so do I, I told the to go ahead and replace the other phones with (2) 5.0 GT-T9500-B android 4.2 phablet Sp680A 1.0GHZ phones, I replayed back to them today 02-27-14. I am going to see how long it takes to get a response, if no phones this time I will ask for a refund and I will not do business with this site again.

C.Hunter

Order number EP1402151042288997
I ordered a phone from here on 2-15-14 it has said processing until now. I am not satisfied at all, due to the fact I have yet to receive my phone. Even though it said 3-5 business days. What the hell is going on.

2/27/14

I placed a order on 2/23/14, 2/26/14 and both order should have been shipped out with in 24 hours but it still saying processing payed to have 3-5 days shipping EP1402260946020334, EP1402231840513534

2/27/14

I ordered my phone on Feb 18 money was taken from my account.. I paid for the fastest shipping and my order still says processing... I can't seem to read any of the Of the emails they write back to me.. I'm frustrated and worried.. Order number ep1402191712038292 I would like some insensitive to keep itbuying from thus company or did I just give amidst a hundred dollars away..

2/26/14

It is my first time shopping on this site and the experience has been horrible. I placed my order on2/ 21/14 and it still saying in processing stage, i expect to receive my order 3-5 days. I read all the other reviews on here about this site and i wish i had of read the reviews first because i would have never ordered anything from EVERBUYING.COM. I'm starting to think its a scam. I tried contacting the company in various ways but still no response. I'm VERY AGGRAVATED, they took a significant amount of money out of my account and they can't tell me where my order is. Total BS!

2/26/14

I have ordered an item and I have not received it yet I am really getting impatient with this business. I have also choose 3-5 day shipping and it has been more than 3-5 days its been at least 3 weeks since I places my order and if I don't get a response back from the company about my order I'm going to never order anything else from this site.

2/25/14

I have made several buys from this site and every one of them was satisfactory.
The quality of the items was very good and the prices as well. Best for smartphones...very good respond and the very helpful. my order came faster than i thought. Super fast and friendly. I'll recommend this site 100% trust-able!

2/25/14

OK I order 4 weeks ago for 3-5 day shipping and status says processing still. I'm kind of worried about my order..

Order no. EE1402061303442886
I ordered and paid for my items on the 6th and it is now the 25th and no sign of my product i have ordered.
Any help would be great.

2/25/14

I placed an order over a month ago and its still processing. I am not satisfied with this site at all!

2/25/14

I have made several buys from this site and every one of them was satisfactory.
The quality of the items was very good and the prices as well.
A tablet I had bought wasn't working properly from the beginning but they were very cooperative,very fast with their replies and they replaced it immediately.
My first buy was 3 years ago and all the items I have bought are still in excellent shape.

Order no. EE1401220636481233
I have paid and ordered my items on 22nd of Jan and I still haven't received anything! The order has said that it's been shipped but nothing has arrived and I have messaged them about this inquiry but no one has bothered to reply back to me.

What is going on?? This is a horrible site with atrocious customer service. It's been more than a month and they haven't been capable of delivering the items.

2/24/14

This is a terrible company, I believe that the reviews that they have on the site itself is fake, I ordered a phone on the 2/5/14 money was taken out of my account, no email or any other correspondence was sent. I called several unsuccessful to reach anyone finally got someone tonight almost 20 days later only to find out that my phone was never shipped, because they couldn't verify my account. They verified it long enough to take it from my account. Horrible!!!! Experience!!!!!!!!!!!

2/24/14

my order still saying Processing I spent my hard earned money and they are cheating ppl out of there money. This CompanY Needs to be SHUT DOWN!!! EverBuying should not be able to do business in the US.

2/24/14

"Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!"
You will NEVER get your product. Notice how the good reviews have bad english because it's them or their friends writing them? I ordered in the beginning of December, it said it was sent Dec 12, and in January they said the same thing they've told everyone (according to the reviews I've read).
"Dear Cindy ,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
We are sorry to inform you that the shipping option you selected was unregistered mail. Pleased allow me to explain in greater detail:
We often ship an order using unregistered mail when the total amount is under 40 USD.
We acknowledge that you were unable to track the package. However, if you do not receive the package after 45 business day, we would be happy to resolve the matter for you. Please be assured that you do not need to worry about it.
Thank you again for your patience and kind support in this matter.
We hope you receive your order as soon as possible.
Best Regards"

..It has been 74 days. Still no reply, they don't answer their phone that is NOT a real number, and they don't intend to send anything. It is a scam, they don't reply and they steal your money.

Ask for a chargeback on your card. It's the only way you'll get your money back.

My order number is E1312091241084183. I can expect a reply from them on this page that says "sorry for the inconvenience..."
hahaha.

2/24/14

I bought a woolen Trench coat there and it was very nice!

Pros:
This site has a very good price-quality ratio.
The products are comfortableand of good quality.
The products have good looks and are stylish.

Overall very nice and stylish products, so it is a good buy!

2/24/14

excellent site!!!! the best for smartphones...very good responde and the very helpfull. my order came faster than i thought!!!!!!!!!

Order EE1401091846521459
Ordered goods on 10 January and paid that day. Today it is 24 February and I am still waiting. I have contacted company 3 or 4 times and they are ignoring me totally.
I think this website is a scam.
Avoid this website and spend your money elsewhere.

2/23/14

I ordered a phone on 2/15/14 and it hasn't came yet I try to track it but it just says its not found my order number is EE1402142110199320.

2/21/14

Order EP1402192110212725 on 2/19/14! 24hr shipping with expedited. Still says processing. Ugh its pissin me the $#*! off. There's no tracking number! I work hard for the money I make. Is there a possibility of a law suit? If I don't get my $#*! I will do anything to make it right.

2/21/14

I made online transaction with my order no EP1402020208177788, on 02.02.2014 with flat shipping.till now the status is showing in process.may I know why this much delay for shipping. Please shipp my order as early as possible.

2/20/14

are gangsters, the latter was ask for a phone that they had put me espererar ..... 10 days and not send it .... ask and tell me that is not in stock and that return me the money ..... 7 days later ...... and I do not return the points used to buy them back

2/20/14

I have placed my order on 17/02/2014 19:02:55 PM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of today I was told by an agent that the item is restocking. I would like to know how long would it take to restock and ship my item.Item # is E1402171802554450 paid expedited shipping I am expecting my order any day next week 24-28 of February 2014 if not I would have to cancel it. Prices are unbeatable service is good overall.

If any positive changes in my order progress are made I would change my rating to 4-5 stars and edit review. Thank you for your time!

2/20/14

I ordered a phone from this website around 3 weeks ago and i paid extra for fast shipping so it would be here within 3-5 business days. I have made a complaint and tried to call and even asked for advice, my order and complaint are still being processed and the phonecall doesnt get answered. I am extrememly angry and unhappy i will not be recomending this site to anyone,I would like my order sent out to me or a full refund, if not then i will be making this a legal case and taking you to court. This is a f***ing joke. I would like a good explanation as to why i still have not recieved my order by now aswell.

2/19/14

my order number E1401142106323305 . I've order 2 items on 2014/01/14 today is 2014/02/18 its been more than 25 days and i still haven't receive my package as yet and i'm getting really frustrated. i try calling but no one is answering could someone please tell me what the hell is going ??

2/19/14

i bought a phone that works good got it on time us i expectet had no problems at all.i think its a very good site

2/19/14

I ordered on 15-01-2014 and still didn´t receive my package, also no respond to my mails. I don´t know if i ever get my items.

2/19/14

I just made an order and i need to change the shipping! No one wants to answer the phone and I know that they are open. becoming very frustrated with this! Almost ready to just cancel the order period

2/19/14

I PLACED AN ORDER 13/02/2014 FOR 2 GIFTS AND I HAD ORDERED THEM USING EXPEDITED SHIPPING TELLING ME IT WOULD TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS AND ITS BEEN MORE THAN 3-5 F!@#ING BUSINESS DAYS.
My sister had placed another order saying about the same thing AND SHES GETTING THE SAME FEEDBACK. and we are running out of patience.
We kindly sent emails wanting a refund if we dont see our status change within another 48 hours the website ALSO reasuring us they would reply back to hour email within 24 hours AND STILL NOTHING!
my order is E1402132115365161 . Honestly this site has went from two thumbs up to one thumb down and a middle finger to whoever is running this business. CAN I GET MY GIFTS OR SOME ANSWERS??!

2/18/14

I have placed an order 27/01/2014 still waiting I want to know in how many days I will get my $#*!ing order if its too many days I want my money back. I am very mad for this site services,there are awfull!! Number E1401271147328033

2/18/14

Placed an order E1402121432214227...on 2-12-14...paid extra for the fast shipping. It shows when I ordered that it would be sent out to me in 24 hours. It shows it is still available so I know it is not out of stock! I am getting agrivated that it is still being processed and I dont have a tracking number! I will be asking for a refund if I do not have my phone sent to me pretty quickly!

2/18/14

I always order from this site and they are very fast and efficient products are great and beautiful and the price is great

2/18/14

Well, I placed an order E1402121132370614 five days ago, and the status is still "processing". No e-mail confirmation has been sent, as well as the money. And honestly, after reading the reviews here I am becoming worried. Why don´t this people give any signs of life when processing orders that have been already paid?

Edited- in less than 24h confirmed the reasons for delay. Information is all. Thanks guys!

2/17/14

My girlfriend and I between us have ordered at lease 12 phones and 2 tablets and have yet to have a problem with them. I even placed an order and then needed it cancelled. I simply sent an email explaining what had happened and it was cancelled without any hassle!!! When I use the 3-5 day shipping, it gets to me no longer than 5 days. I have even referred people to this site and they have nothing but good things to say about it! The only concern one of my friends had was when he ordered a phone around Chinese New Year and had to wait for it to arrive a little longer than expected.

2/16/14

Well-organized site, thanks to timely online support chat, and always courteous operators, the product purchased is arrived in perfect condition and very fast, I recommend to everyone, you can trust.

2/16/14

i will never buy something from Everbuying! I can not receive my items and the customer service is very very bad!

2/15/14

I placed an order on 12/26/2013. Today is 2/15/2014. I have sent a number of inquiries about my order. They don't respond. No order- no reply- ???????????

2/15/14

I HAVE PLACED ORDERS 4 TIMES AND EVERYTHING CAME ON TIME 25 TO 30 DAYS TO GREECE.I AM VERY PLEASED DEALLING WITH THE GUYS FROM CHINA..I ONLY HAD PROBLEMS WITH SIZES OF CLOTHES AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.BUT ELECTRONICS WERE EXACTLY AS SHOWN,AND WERE VERY WORTH MONEY..I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

2/15/14

I placed an order on 25 Jan '14, the site shows it was shipped out but no sign of it and the tracking no doesn't work......where is it?
order #EE1401251353382405

I hope to turn this into a positive review for the company by receiving my tablet sooner than later

edit - received an answer same day with confirmation of product transit, thanks Maple for a v quick reply and am happy to endorse them. Cheers

2/15/14

Order # E1401292303112685 unable to get any response regarding shipping status despite paying for DHL.
Previous order # E1401211850439039 after 3 weeks they decided it was out of stock again despite paying for DHL. They say they have refunded but no info yet. Have raised dispute with Paypal.
Seem very disorganised and not customer friendly

2/14/14

Order number: EE1402032106367188, have yet to receive package and still says processing, very poor customer service. Will definitely request refund if no answered within a few days

About EverBuying
Specialties & Business Description
EverBuying is a Chinese wholesaler of everything from cell phones and tablets, to dresses and watches. All items ship from China.
Meet the Business Representative