US Government's NSF
Review of EverBuying

EverBuying reviews

48%
support@everbuying.com

People interested in EverBuying are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 143 reviews)

romanl24

I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
(in 52 reviews)

pedroc18

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process. (in 668 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ahada
7/22/15

Everbuying is a very nice site to buy at cheap and affordable prices. I love everbuying, almost every month I do shopping on this site with no problem, I recommend this site for everyone.

rachelm54
7/22/15

Best Site forever highly recommended for others Please don't feel hesitation and place your order this is best site ever had.

rb55
7/22/15

I am a old customer of Everbuying and except some delay had no issues with payment, refund or responses.
But today i was surprised ... Ever buying website today 22nd July says Doogee Y100 pro can be shipped in 24 hours. where as i received email saying they will receive stock of this product after 2 weeks.

Please explain.

Thanks, Ramesh

grahamw15
7/21/15

Ordered a phone on July 1st and it arrived with me in the UK only a few days later. Have ordered several other items (phones, tech etc) from here too with no problems. Customer services are helpful and reply pretty quickly.

nikodimj
7/20/15

I broke a pressure sensitive pen for my Huion pen display and had to order a replacement. It turned out that none of the reputable sites had those pens so I had to order from this one and another similar dodgy site (I ordered two as I was hoping at least one of them would arrive within a reasonable timeframe). Now after five weeks of waiting, still no trace of my item (from either site) so my pen display has been useless to me. I say stay away from this crew.

fernandop12
7/20/15

A good place to buy things with a low price and with a good support.

stevek59
7/20/15

Ordered a Ulefone Be Touch 2 on 6th July. Sent a couple of tickets to ask when I could expect delivery. Replies varied from 3-5, 7-10 days then 15th July. So yesterday when I knew Ulefone were sending out supplies like crazy ticketed them again expecting despatch some time this week. Answer received, not before 15th August???? This is a joke, THEN they had the cheek to say I had to wait 7-10 days for a Paypal refund. This is not acceptable! Customer Service = ZERO!!!! Do not waste your time!

robertb201
7/16/15

I wouldn't buy a pencil from this bunch. The service they provide is nonexistent.
Need I say more. Save your money..
I have something I bought that is some where out there never to be seen again. So they have my money and I have nothing.
If I could have selected no star at all I would have.

nitaid
7/15/15

Thanks a lot to SiteJabber for more & more help to me to cancelled order and take refund.
I give the details actually what happened as below.
I have Ordered to EverBying one DOOGEE Y100 Pro Android 5.1 4G LTE Smartphone 5.0 inch HD IPS OGS Screen 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 8.0+13.0MP Camera on dated 11-Jul-2015 and payment already made through Paypal. also thanks to Paypal team.
there after I saw a lot of review from consumers against EverBuying and I think EverBuying may be cheat me. then & then I try to cancel my order. but there was not any option for cancel order and refund facility.
I would be sure the EverBuying is not a genuine company and it is their business. then I go through Paypal and I cancelled my ordered. paypal also refund my amount to my bank A/C.
My question: 1) why there wasn't any cancel option in order section ?
2) why EverBuying customer care refused to live chat and received call ?
3) why EverBuying Customer care Team sent a link to mail id, which is not valid web address. and why they has not wrote in details through reply mail ? (If they sent a link, i think they are able to type)
So, I request to all consumer, Please avoid this same company which hasn't any reputation in world market. and always read EVERBUYNG as NEVER BUYING.
Thanks again to Site Jabber and all Readers.

nihals
7/15/15

I made a order and paid through paypal, but after 24 hours still I can't see any order at there webpage or any tracking inforamiton

paulor7
7/14/15

Until today i bought 6 items from everbuying.com, and i'm happy with all my purchases. everbuying.com is the best site to shop online. Great prices, better quality.

elizabethk46
7/14/15

I've purchased three item form EverBuying on the 12th of july and paid via PayPal. Soon after An e-mail was sent to me asking to verify payment by sending a copy of an ID and a Credit Card, even though PayPal was used to pay for the order.

After that, I sent them three messages, but they haven't answered any, even though they say they would answer within 24 hours. My purchase is still 'processing' and the money was taken from PayPal.

If I don't receive any info until tomorrow, I'll open a dispute with PayPal.

Tip for consumers: So far, I have to say: don't buy from this site.

jessb44
7/13/15

Everbuying.net is associated with many online sites including vandadeals.com, cheap-android-phones.com, gsmphonedeals.com. DO not order from these sites. The system is all the same. I placed an order with gsmphonedeals.com, not received. Sent several tickets. I got one response saying accounts would send me an email confirming a refund had been processed, which never showed. Two weeks later I am still waiting for a phone that was supposedly sent from the Netherlands and did not receive a tracking number despite their shipping policy stating that every order is given a tracking number. I find it very convenient that you can't track the parcels and I don't believe that the European warehouse exists.

Don't bother ordering from these sites. Pay a little more and order from ebay - at least you're protected then.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BOTHER

pedroc18
7/13/15

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process.
It should the deliver between 3-5 days, and still is not shipped.
I try to contact Customer service and nothing.

georged48
7/10/15

I ordered a mobile phone on 25th June and was told it would arrive in 3-5 working days. It never came and I've had no response to repeated emails. In the meantime, the money has been taken from my credit card and I can't get it back.
They're crooks.

George Dobbie.

joshuam58
7/10/15

Everbuying representative on PayPal asked me to close a dispute on PayPal so that I am unable to receive a refund. I paid quite a large sum, and was told that it would be refunded 1 week after the case if it was not shipped to me. It has been a total of almost 3 weeks and no refund in sight. Will be pursuing other cases to get my money back. However I suggest users to stay away from this site. I guarantee that I will be getting my money back however.

rafikc
7/8/15

I like this web site everbuying realy this the best now for the marketing word..... 5*****

kostjap
7/8/15

To order two commodities. Very quickly we sent. Handed track number, although I did not pay for it. Packaged was all good. Very satisfied with the store. One of the most profitable stores. Order Information: #E1506071311138890

priyanks1
7/8/15

Guys do not ever buy from this website. These guys are cheaters. I have ordered 5 items last month (one T-shirt, 2 shirts, one iPhone Protective glass, and one Shades) out these 5 items just received 4 items while I paid for 5 items. One shirt was missing in my order worth $21.30. Plus the iPhone protective glass was broken so no safe delivery of your items. When I submit query or complaint about missing item these guys never responded me back till date. They do not even have any customer care number that one can get hold of these cheaters. I wasted my money so don't waste yours. My order was of $60 plus $3 for expedited shipping. Upon delivery I have to again pay $23 to DHL guys as custom duty...BULL$#*!!

All in All, don't waste your money on this fake website. Better go with Amazon.

Tip for consumers: Be care full guys

batmann
7/8/15

(everbuying.net) I just tried to place an order (Bluboo X550) 10 mnt ago via PayPal,but i've failed to finish it.I did it many times.It always took me back to the address filling form,again and again.And then i give up.it sucks.

angelp20
7/8/15

It has been over a MONTH since I ordered two mp3 players, and they told us it would arrive within 10-25 business days. Contacted them, and now they're saying we won't receive it for another month!!!!!! DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS WEBSITE, IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! They're nothing but crooks!!

petern26
7/7/15

I send some letters for helping center, and i got no answer. I paid extra money for shipping and it take (3-7 days). The last day is tomorrow, but my item is still processing. They didnt sent for me any track number to follow my packege too. If i dont got it tomorrow i will cancel it, and contact with paypal.

amandat41
7/7/15

I purchased a mobile phone. My order is showing as 'processing' for almost 3 weeks now! I have sent FOUR messages to ask where my order is and had no response whatsoever! This is very frustrating as I have paid for an item which was supposed to be despatched 5 - 7 days. I just need someone to get back to me PLEASE!!!!!

faizalb
7/6/15

where my order E1507040830000939 from everbuying ?

stephenm87
7/5/15

My item has supposedly been shipping for a week but I have just spoken to dhl and it hasn't even been dispatched yet .what's going on please ever buying?

topes
7/2/15

Were the heck is my order. I've been trying to contact customer service but yet I get no reply after saying 24hrs response time. This is a load of BS.

I ordered product in hope that I would receive them ASAP but yet it is still processing after a week.This is a terrible service. I'm going to get a refund if my products aren't shipped in the next week.

shadye
6/30/15

I ordered two watches 10 days ago and I didn't hear any thing about my shipment or the state of it,
Receipt No: 3580-2542-7735-8219

giuseppev
6/30/15

Sono ancora una volta a LAMENTARMI per il comportamento SCORRETTO di questa Società CHE SCONSIGLIO a TUTTE LE PERSONE.
Come ho scritto Prima li ho pagati in Euro per come mi hanno indicato loro, successivamente al pagamento mi hanno trovato la scusa che mancavano circa 30 USD, HO CHIESTO LORO DI DARMI INDICAZIONI PER INVIARE UN PAGAMENTO CON WESTER UNION e mi HANNO SCRITTO che NON CONVIENE POICHE PASSEREBBE TROPPO TEMPO PER RICEVERE LORO IL PAGAMENTO ( FALSO) allora mi hanno consigliato di eliminare due oggetti di valore superiore cosa che ho fatto ma lo stesso NON HANNO SPEDITO.
Dopo una settimana mi hanno inviato una email per pagare un Paypal (vuol dire Pagamento IMMEDIATO) a tale nominativo Hassam cosa che ho fatto e inviato email del pagamento successivamente ho inviato una mail di sollecito della spedizione e ANCORA OGGI NON HANNO PROVVEDUTO NE HA RISPONDERE NE A SPEDIRE GLI OGGETTI DA ME PAGATI.
FOSSIMO IN ITALIA LI DENUNCEREI PERCHE QUESTA SI CHIAMA TRUFFA

Questa è la copia della email ricevuta il giorno 11 e io subito PAGATO con PAYPAL :
De : Hassan via PayPal [mailto:member@paypal.com]
Envoyé : sabato 11 luglio 2015 10:22
À : giuseppe@ci-f.com
Objet : You've received an invoice (8836) from Hassan

Powered by
You've received an invoice
Hello giuseppe@ci-f.com,
Hassan sent you an invoice for $29.37 USD.

View and Pay Invoice

Invoice number 8836
Date payment is due Jul 11, 2015
Amount $29.37 USD

Help Center | Security Center
Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.
Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP1557 - 9c5d29b5926be

marcr23
6/29/15

I ordered a phone 5 days ago, since this date the order is still processing and support tells me "Item is in stock now" to reassure me, but I doubt the item is in stock and they don't want to ship it. I'll cancel the order if the item is not shipped today !

lloydc10
6/29/15

Where are my orders? They dont even read the complains from the customers? Its been 8 days still i haven received any items! I will contact paypal in 3 days if they dont send my items soon.

asifs1
6/29/15

I got flash sale of Ulefone be touch 2 from their website and my order# E1506250247169268. First they didnt reply my messages and then they cancelled my order without any reason.

I just wasted my time to get flash deal of Ulefone from their website everbuying.net

giampietroz
6/26/15

Prodotti in vendita in questo sito, da me acquistati hanno un ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo,
Dalla mia positiva esperienza consiglio vivamente di acquistare da loro.

markr120
6/23/15

Very happy with this purchase. I was able to purchase the item in a pre-sale with an additional discount & Seller shipped the item as soon as it was available. They answered all queries I had promptly & gave me accurate replies at all times. Overall very happy with seller & product

emogrome
6/23/15

I have a very very good experience with buying on this site.Once I have a problem and a Customer service was so professional and they solve my problems.Highly recommend this site.

Tip for consumers: I have order Xiaomi power bank and it is original 100%.

urosp
6/19/15

i asm very happy with everbuying online store the shipping is fast enough costumer support is great and you get execly what you order items are as dicribed on their site so i recomed buying on everbuying :)

ramzya
6/15/15

give me my money back i dont have the time refund order number EF1506110256201319 Order Status Refunded I did not get any money on paypal refund me

heikoh
6/14/15

Paid for two smartphones and a tablet on 1st of June 2015 - then everyday new questions about information already given. I demanded delivery. After 14 days and the recommendation to pay a new way (not paypal - where I already paid). I told them I kill the orders and want my money refunded. I ordered Paypal to get the money back, because of no delivery.
After doing all this suddenly the order gets shipped. It is the worsest company in internet bussiness tried to deal of. RECOMMEND: Keep your fingers of (N)everbuying.
Unfortunately I have to give one point.

botondg1
6/12/15

I ordered some items and I get a good service and good items.

evandroc
6/12/15

I placed a ticket after they contact me on sitejabber asking me to contact them, i didn t contact them, they contact me telling me to submit a ticket, they didn t even answer since monday. I thought i could change my opinion about the store after their contact but after this, if i could give 0 starts, i would

benniew11
6/12/15

Yes i have an good Question, That i'll like for someone to answer for me? Why in the $#*! dose it take EverBuying over an year to send me an new phone that i paid them almost $400 for and even now as up to this date 6-12-2015, However i order the phone from them back in December of 2013 3 weeks before X-Mas..... And there still giving me the run around like i'm just going to just say $#*! it - and i would like to after they give me my $#*! back. And from the looks of it i'm going to be taking a trip to China???

alexm129
6/11/15

If you click on the profiles of all of the four- and five-star reviews, these "people" all review the same three/four sites - EverBuying, Rosegal, GlobalGrow, Nastydress - which are deemed scams by the rest of the commenters.

These are falsely regenerated bot reviews, the same way websites can buy "likes" and "follows."

etienneh
6/11/15

attractive prices, good ratio quality/price

rolandas1
6/11/15

Ive had enough of the waiting. I placed the order on May 29, it is now June 22, and the pre-sell ended on June 6. Does it make sense to you that some people had already received their product while some customer like me still haven't received theirs. I pre-ordered it since May 29, and still very unsuccessful of getting the product after the pre-sell date. I have tried to get into contact with anyone, just so I can find out what's going on, but no body is answering. My order is still processing. I've been waiting very patiently, but I can no longer wait, everyone on the site commented that they received the product, but however I still haven't received mines. I feel like Everbuying is ignoring their patrons. This was my first and will be my last time ever buying from this site. I am very dissatisfied with the customer service, and the waiting time, and processing of the order. Please tell me when will this item ship, so I can know whether to cancel it and buy it somewhere else or wait a little more.

nestord4
6/11/15

A wery fast phone( Mpie909t), easy to use, we find all that was promised on EVERBUING e-shop site.

saraho13
6/11/15

I ordered an item for my daughter's birthday in June. I placed my order the first week of April. Almost immediately I received an email telling me it had shipped and providing me with "tracking information", however when I clicked on the tracking link it went to a blank form. By mid-May I had not received my order, so I contacted the company through their website. They responded promptly, telling me the method of shipping sometimes took up to 2 months so I had to wait until June to contact them. When it still did not arrive on the designated 2 month deadline I contacted them again (now 4 days before my daughter's birthday). They apologized and told me to contact my local post office to see if the package was there. What? Of course it wasn't there, so I contacted them again and asked for a refund since there was no way at this point to get it in time for my daughter's birthday. They said that I hadn't purchased insurance, so they could either refund me 50% pf the cost, ship it again as soon as I sent more money for shipping, or give me a credit for something else, as if I would order from them again. Stay away!!! It is just throwing your money away.

luisl20
6/10/15

I love this site ... honest people who do what they are writing.
I buy and I will return to buy and recommend it to everyone.
If you have doubts about something, just send an email and got a response within 24 hours.
I liked the site, I liked the price and enjoyed the service... I can only say good things… Very, very, very good... EXCELLENT ;)

pascarua
6/9/15

Rating 10/105/5
modified review posted Jun-09-2015

"This is in my opinion the cheapest online shopping site i have seen...A great diversity of products an excelent prices . I recomand this site .................If there is something you need ........Take a look up on this link .............If you want something for buying.......................Take a look on EVERBUYING"

hugoc27
6/7/15

Bought 3 smartphones on this online store and the experience was awesome receiveid my last order a Gionee Elife E7 in less then a week and its an amazing phone!!
Tks Everbuying.

Tip for consumers: make sure to search for deals first

jimk47
6/5/15

I am using everbuing for years and i am very satisfied. Their customer service is very good and helpful and i recomment the site for almost everything they sell (I have never ordered clothing from them). Two times (of my 35 orders in total) there was a broked-damaged item. I just sent them a picture of that in its package and they resend me the item. I think its the most honesty website i know.

Tip for consumers: when you find a product in the page, search more! There is a big variety and you can find almost the same product in better price

christyj2
6/5/15

Yigou International Global, Mike Yu, operating Globalegrow, Rose Whls., Rosegal, Sammy Dress, Dresslily, A Happy Deal, Lady Fashion, Fashion Dress Whsl., Mart of China, Zulily, Belle Dress, Rotita, from 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong is a FRAUDULENT network of companies. Everbuying is a parent company under Yigou.

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
Answer
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Answer
tonya126
A: be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me
5/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10 Coupons for EverBuying

Free Shipping on All Orders!
Expires: October 3, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying