US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 113 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 582 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 332 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cristiang3
1/13/15

Very good page, easy to search and buy.
No problems during the process or the shipping.
ch

bijens
1/13/15

The order processing and the shipment took ages! It arrived after almost 4 weeks. When it did, ALL of the clothing I ordered were way too small for me. NONE of them fit. I usually wear M size, but I ordered L size to be on the safe side. Still didn't fit. Word of advice, order 2 size bigger for any clothing. Contacted customer service to ask for return address. The live chat is available only for before purchase. Anything after, you have to fill an online form. They replied back the next day, ASKING FOR PICTURES!!! wtf do you need pictures for?? You already know what you have sent me for Gods sake! Also, they claim free shipment but when you proceed to check out, they add extra charge for certain items (They call it tracking fee)
Still waiting to see how I can return these products!.

Tip for consumers: Order two size above your size
Don't expect quality: you get what you paid for
Customer service is next to non existance

mihkelr
1/13/15

It was super good. I am going to order drone too :)

po808
1/13/15

I bought in this shop, an excellent choice of electronics. Excellent shop with low prices, always I receive answers to all questions.I am very happy with my purchases,fast shipping, good prices, good communication, good points program.I recommend this store !

rafeekk
1/11/15

Its a fake site im still waiting my order but i did nt get..i have order last 40 day age to my digital watch when talk with a custmore care he did nt explain right.next time im nt use this site...!!!

Tip for consumers: Its fake like

adesolaa

wonderful experience

troyw14
1/9/15

well here we go again another saga about an online Chinese company which is called everbuying a part of globalproducts, this is the second time I've had to deal with globalproducts first was gearbest which they all affiliated, I have been waiting for almost 45 days 30 of those days being business days for a smartwatch to come that I had bought and paid for November 25th , they shipped it using Hungary post, sense they had shipped it using Hungary post it still to this day says 2014/12/12 12:39 HUBUDA,Hungary International item processed in originating country t
12:39 HUBUDA,Hungary International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada 11:24 HU1005,Hungary International item mailed in originating country, I have called Canada post they said I need to call the shipper of course I contact them all they keep saying is wait as it said says written by other reviews they brush you off, I would like my money now but they said wait till January 15th I'm done waiting, I understand shipping is free but no one should need to wait this long for a product not to arrive, I've ordered from DX.com after I put this order in its already arrived and shipping is free, I'm not sure why globalproducts shipping aka Everbuying is so bad, I'm also not sure what there thinking but if they want to keep costumers they better get there act together, This is my first review till I see action and get my money back there will be many more reviews here and Facebook if I don't get money back fast.

sergeys8
1/9/15

Ordered Bluedio N2. Very compact headphones. Really hold a charge for 4 hours while listening to music. Connect is very simple. The sound is surprisingly high-quality for this size. Fast shipping NLpost.

sacconeg

long time! good product

latisham
1/8/15

This company us full of s***!!!. I ordered a $180.00 phone from them and the phone came quick. When I tried to use it, the internet very slow. Was told by the company to buy some 3g card that I could not find. Filled out ticket for refund and they stalled me out until my refund expired. This was in August of last year. Sent the phone in August and still no refund to this day!!!!! This company is fraud and should be shut down ASAP!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T FOOL WITH THIS SITE! !!!!

jm126
1/6/15

This is the worst experience ever. The tablet I purchased wouldn't connect to wifi from 20 feet away. There solution was first for me to buy another wifi unit and then to send it back. It would have cost me almost as much as the original value to do this. Communication were very poor. DO NOT BUY from these people. You will get what you paid for which is garbage!!!!

sepih
1/6/15

"I have made many orders, 3 smart phones and many watches and other things and I have received every order quite soon. I'm very satisfied. I recommend everbuying.com."

alexism26
12/31/14

I don't even want to give it one star. Everbuying sucks ass. I ordered a phone for about 100$ and still haven't gotten it yet. Just more bull$#*!ting from them. You'll never get the things you ordered from them. It's a scam.

gust803
12/30/14

Very very BAD experience with them.
Never recieved the item that I paid for. The tracking number for my item does not exist. It just lead me to a blank page with no information in it.. No intention to resolve problem, all they do is to brush you off or drag on to your problem telling me to wait PATIENTLY for the item even after waiting for almost 2 months. They tried to delay to come up with a solution till the 45days time frame for Paypal dispute expire. Very cunning! I filed a dispute with Paypal just before the 45 days time frame expired They even tried to tell me to close the dispute case first from Paypal in order to get a refund.. They said Palpal is holding the money when the dispute case stays open and they can not refund to me. What a scammer! Naively thinking customers are ignorant. Glad the amount I paid for the item is only $5 US. But they lose a customer for sure.I will never 'ever buy' from them any more.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this seller! Do not wait more than 45 days to file a dispute complaint from Paypal. Do not fall into any excuse they gave you to keep you wait for the item.

szilardp
12/30/14

So far, I am completely satisfied. The quality of food left to be desired , but the prices are compensated

sandrao6
12/29/14

uma boa experiencia.

edibm
12/29/14

"Truly the best site for buying, everyone is recommend, and will continue to buy the
EverBuying.com, all purchased products have come within 20-30 days, thanks EverBuying.com."

pc45
12/28/14

I ordered again from everbuying and are satisfied with the products.Transport is free, communication good,I've ordered 2 phones, and i'm very happy with them,they have arrived in Romania in 2-3 weeks.Personally I recommend everbuying because i have not been disappointed.

enricom2
12/27/14

I bought a PIPO P1 tablet in October 2014 for $231 US. I got it beginning of December and surprise, surprise it does not even turn on. I opened a ticket, they gave me few useless tips on how turn it on and finally accepted to have me shipping it back for refund. The problem is that after having paid duties on the tablet now Everbuying wants me to ship back the tablet out of may pocket. What really makes me mad is that the table was not working since day one and a company with good customer service would have at least checked that before shipping it. I complained about that, but they don't care. The risk of faulty products is completely on customer shoulders. That is not the way a serious company run a business.
Bottom line this company is good for buying inexpensive stuff... if it does not work you just throw it away. Don't risk your money with expensive items, because the chances of being caught in a situation like mine are very high.

Tip for consumers: Don't risk your money buying expensive products from this company. Customer services for them is a joke.

maryd82
12/27/14

I bought a 10" tablet, 1 month after I purchased it the screen cracked. I never dropped it or did anything to cause this problem, I showed it to my grandson who by the way is a computer tech and was told it was defective from the start. It has one crack across the corner but it will not work. I tried for months to call the company, I then tried to email them but never got a satisfactory response. They are a complete rip off

Tip for consumers: do not waste your time ordering from this company it is not worth it' the prices are good but the service is very bad.

hennyk
12/27/14

ik had een paar smart Phones besteld en betaald. Kwam er achter, dat er geen wifi op zat. Een dag later gemaild en mocht andere uitzoeken. In overleg met het service centrum kon ik niet slagen. Een paar dagen later de bestelling geannuleerd. 4 dagen later had ik het geld weer op mijn rekening staan. Zowel de medewerkster van het service centrum als de afhandeling krijgen van mij een 10.

Tip for consumers: kan deze site aan iedereen aanraden.

lisah99
12/24/14

I ordered a bluetooth watch for my son for christmas. i have keeped calling and they keep telling me it is hitting my country (united states). i ask if i would get by christmas and they said yes. it is 12/24/2014 and nothing so my son wonte have a gift to open. i can't believe people can be so dishonest. this company should be closed (EVERBUYING.COM) Never will i order from online.

sinaa
12/24/14

terrible customer service , they didn't ship my item even after one month , and when I tried to solve my problem through paypal resolution center they replied like if you want us to ship your item you have to pay another 21 usd

johnp212
12/24/14

Terrible feedback and the worst customer service 3 days to answer me where is my packet and i'm still waiting,the track number of my item is not exist,they pass 34 days for my order and nothing.i will not bye anything again from this store.

Tip for consumers: Do not buyng anything from this store!!!!Stay away!!!

kastg
12/22/14

"Worst experience ever!!!

I ordered a mobile phone 7 days ago and nothing was happening.At the order status was saying "processing". No email no nothing.So i started to search on the website and found a link saying "[Send / View Message] RMA application" and i clicked it. I found a message sayng that the item is out of stock and they would give me some bonus points etc.I found this link by luck because another link in the account that says "My messages" i had no message.

The funny part is that they still selling the item on the site!!!
Anyway i email them constantly for two days now but they just don't answer.The message that i initialy found has dissapeared magically!!!

After 10 days i continue to email them for a refund but no answer!

I opened a case in paypal few days ago and they still haven't responded!!!
Stay away!!!"

UPDATE!
Thanks to paypal i got my money back but only after i escalated the case.They wouldn't even return my money!!!
I continue to say STAY AWAY!

alexm114
12/21/14

I dit bad experience like the most costomers from Everbuyng ! We ever I look facebook or other Sites the most are not happy! Fast delivery is abselutely not troo!! I wayte 6 weeks for my first unkomplet order! DHL is OK 2 weeks too Luxemburg. The site is interesting but slowly in shipping my 24h shipping item was only shipped after 6 days .now after a lot of tickets an 6 weeks you got finally my ordered stuff. You can order but bee in hurry with this! Ir recorecommended DHL but you get charged extra Wenn you pick you order up! An pay with PayPal!! To have protection if you are not happy with the service. That's all I can say.

Tip for consumers: Pay with PayPal and sipping with DHL the best way.

engmangalam
12/19/14

Very fast delivery as promised. I like this site and buy again... In last week, I bought a phone and it was in good condition... cheaper price and excellent service... thanks:)

Tip for consumers: This is very professional ....

stephaniel17
12/18/14

I baught a 7 inch phablet phone a lg headset and a flash card from here on 8 22 2014 received them on 9 9 2014 have had nothing but problems ever since. I have opened several tickets and an rma and have not gotten anywhere all I get is that it will take months to get it fixed. now my 3 months are up . I have taken it to several techs here in the usa and they charged me 45.00 each just to tell me the phone is defective and has none of the sensors it needs to work properly. my mother has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and this is our only link to her care givers but these people don't even care they want me to buy another phone and they will give me a discount. I have put out a total of 184.00 fot the phone and headset and they want more money. how come they can't send me a replacement phone and let me send this one back when I have the new one. does not take a genius to understand that everbuying is a big scam. I am just trying to figure out my next steps. my son works for homeland security and one for the FBI I just may have to let them do something. companies like this should be put out of business.

its been about two weeks now and everbuying sent me an email giving me a full refund if I sent everything backand emailed them a tracking number. today I get anemail that says I am out of my warranty and they will not give me a refund. I was not out of warranty when all this started they just kept dragging things out. So if anyone would like to file suit with me with the FTC please email me your name ,a reachable phone number. your rma number, order number, and ticketnumber with everbuying. I have talked to the ftc and they will do something about this, but I think it will go faster if we have more people willing to stand up to companies like this. the ftc can do something it just may take awhile. email me at srlacour@yahoo.com and I will forward everything I get to my son. I gave him permission to get into my email and look around on my pc for whatever he needs he's good with stuff like that. I think I will put it out on a web page about the things that everbuying is doing to americans and give them a link to get to me so that I can send everything I get to all of the government offices I can get to.

Tip for consumers: don't buy anything from this site. I am still trying to get a new phone to replace the one that doesnot work.

aggelose
12/16/14

hello 13 days ago i bought a mobile from everbuying which i saw it in euro 94.87 http://prntscr.com/5he5e8 . but they charged me in paypal 127.93$. Unfortunatelly i didnt calculate that time that the rate had almost 10 euro difference.I send them a message about their price had wrong rate euro-dollar and they answered me that the exchange rate may have a small update.I answered that i understand the small update could be some cents but no 10 euro.Anyway they proposed to give me a discount coupon 6% for the next time i ll buy something and i accepted.After this i waited them to ship it and they didnt.I send message asked them why and they answered that they havent it in stock and they MAY have it in a week. (till then already passed 9 days from the purchase).I said them that they could not sell a product that they dont really have it or atleast they could have a notice that it isnt in stock and its not my fault to wait them atleast 15 days only for starting the process of shiping and i proposed them to change the flat rate shiping to Expedited Shipping without charging me because the delay was their fault or give me my money back. 5 days passed from then,they havent answer and either the mobile isnt shiped yet... :(

davidsonk
12/16/14

The website have a decent price and products providing you are not in rush for you order. If you want expedite, you are out off luck. I ordered some watched before and I remembered it took time to receive the order.

So, this time I play my order early for my Christmas presents unfortunately until now still haven't receive it yet.

I went online to check the shipping status and it shown shipped and I click on the "Track Your Shipment" link to track the package, but it empty. If they are not going to update the racking information, why border to put it on the their system.

I have a feeling I'm not going to get it in time.

Tip for consumers: Take forever to receive your order. If you want buy something from them as a present, order it at least 6 to 8 weeks in advantage

omert4
12/16/14

They're very nice and quickly sends
I would recommend :)

deirdrem1
12/15/14

These people are complete wankers (and I apologise for the terminology but seriously!) on 28th Nov14 I ordered 2 mobile phones (christmas presents for my kids) I hadn't used paypal for a while so my card was out of date, In the process of entering new details i somehow managed to checkout as a guest. on 3rd dec i ordered a tablet (this time through paypal) I happened to check a few days later for tracking info only to find the second order had been shipped but the first was still "processing" I decided to email them and see what the problem was to be told they needed me to send a copy of my visa card plus photo ID. I'd STILL be awaiting arrival had i not asked!!! This crowd don't bother their arse informing you of a problem, they simply wait to see will you ask! I emailed and asked what the problem was. They said the payment was unverified (and yet they had received payment) Money was gone from my account. This went on and on and i contacted paypal. they said i shouldn't send any personal info. they issued a claim against them and refunded my money. Said they had tried several times to get everbuying to respond to their emails but they were ignored. Needless to say, this set me back big time. Christmas is almost upon us. I would have preferred to negotiate but paypal take no crap. Anyway, everbuying then sent me an email saying they would ship the items so long as i dropped the no shipment claim. I pointed out that i didn't ask paypal to proceed with a claim, that they did it on their own and informed me they would reimburse me while waiting to be reimbursed by the company. This totally scuppered me. Everbuying asked me prior to this to close down my paypal account and set up a new one and reorder. Were they having a laugh? Like i had another 300 lying around to spend while i waited for my refund. Anyway, my pal offered to pay with her paypal account so i reordered and informed them what i was doing. 3 days later the status is still "processing" and i had paid for expediated shipping as well as insurance. I emailed them to find out why to be told there was some confusion as to where to ship to. I again emailed them and said to ship to me, that i didn't want another 24 hour delay where i'd wake up to them asking for a zip code or state information (we don't have either in Ireland) and explained again that my friend had paid with her VERIFIED paypal account. In the 48 hours i waited to hear back from them, they emailed my pal and asked her for a copy of HER card and passport. Of course she refused. I again emailed them saying i was aware of this and wasn't having any more delays. Could they confirm whether they were going to ship the items or not. 24 hours later they emailed me to say the address was "remote" and I hadn't paid for a remote address fee so there were therefore cancelling my order and refunding me and would i kindly wait 3 to 7 days for my refund! needless to say i'm livid. There is no way i could get these things here before christmas even if i chartered a private jet. And so you may now excuse my use of the word "wankers" cause they are. I pointed out that if i'd stolen my friends ID and hacked her paypal account, i would have ordered a $#*! load more stuff and wouldnt' have been stupid enough to have it shipped to my home address. To date i'm still unsure if I will get the tablet i ordered for my daughter for christmas. If it doesn't arrive then Santa is also a wanker! I won't be taking responsibility for that one. Right now i feel like the worst mom in the world. I'm down 300 euro and unless i get it back by next week, my kids will be getting selection boxes for christmas. Please feel free to email me with your complaints cause i'm thinking of starting a "don't shop there" facebook page to protect other people from situations like this. gillymot@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Don't go there

rogerz4
12/14/14

I am new buyer with EverBuying. Their Customer service team has done great job dealing with my order. The response is convenient and fast. Well done. I am happy waiting to receive my order Thanks.

cameronw11
12/13/14

I ordered a smart phone from everbuying.com on 11/20/2014 i have talked to customer service and the item still has not got here they keep telling me that there is a delay on the shipping. they gave me a tracking number but it does not work at all this was suppose to be a christmas present.. and now i have requested a refund and they told me it would take 27 or more days for me to get a refund . i do not recommend anyone to buy from the company at all i have been doing a lot of research on this company and they say they are located in Hungary but the customer service number they have on their site is a Florida number and i have checked with the BBB and they have a California address. and when you look hard enough they are really located in China.. All i can really say is BUY at your on risk.. thank for reading my review..

Tip for consumers: BUYERS BEWARE....

wayned17
12/12/14

Hi i bought a phone off your website on the 6/12/2014.
EE1412060836220532
On the advert it states that it would ship within 24hrs & it still hasnt been shipped! .. I also paid for Fast delivery!! And was over charged. The Price on the screen is not the Price you pay, looked at my paypal Account and They over charged me by £3.

Ive asked this same question on there website 4 times with no reply. Im begining to lose patients with it all. Bloody useless

unis
12/11/14

I've ordered many orders off there. About 300 dollars worth of stuff. I bought a tablet case for 10-12 inch tablets and my 10.1 inch tablet and it didn't fit. I've ordered many things and what I thought I was getting was different from what I got. I ordered 2 different headphones and one was a knocoff even though it claimed to be official and the other one was breaking right away. I've bought a 13,000 mAH portable battery and it lasted less than my 5000 mAH battery and seemed like it was not defiantly a 13k mAH battery after multiple tests with same variables and timing. I bought a phone off there that ended up not having features as listed on the website. Ive bought many defective products and things that didnt work as it should have. Shipping is cheap if you don't mind waiting 1-2 months for shipping and getting the package boxes very damaged (expetided shipping paid us $50 at our door). The website is alright if you don't mind waiting and want something for cheap although if your spending a lot of money and buying something that could be a fake I don't recommend buying off here.

krumm
12/11/14

Everbuying.com but better use a name EverLying.com !
Delivery takes 1-2 months, and every day they will promise you that now send it your items ! I have a bad experience with them I have ordered from USA and from UK and its same problems with delays!I have ordered from many other China websites and takes less than 20 days ..mostly 2 weeks indeed !
Many thanks to EverLying.com, I spent a lot of time for emails, many nerves until I get my order home!

sues49
12/10/14

Everbuying.com has a great range of products but not very good customer service.

I ordered a 9.7 inch tablet and 2 metal stands on the 22nd November that has not arrived.
I placed a ticket with customer service and the reply was "Order delayed" no ETA was given. I paid to have the goods expedited and believed it was in stock and it should have arrived within 10 days as it was being sent via UPS or DHL. It is now 10/12/2014.
I am now waiting to get an update from Customer service as this product was required before Christmas.
I can order products from the USA and Europe and get it to Australia within 7 days why does it take so long from China.

Tip for consumers: Cant rate the goods as they have not been delivered after 2 and a half weeks.

salars
12/3/14

Overall I am happy with EverBuying

walterv8
12/3/14

i ordered 2 phones because they made mistake with the price they where 11 dollars a piece.
but when it came to the processing they cancelled my order .
itd not my mistake but theirs so i think they should send the phones.

faithe6
12/2/14

Order No. : EP1411040918537140
Order Status : Shipped out
Trade links :
Goods name Goods SN Goods prices Quantity Subtotal
Unlocked 4.0 inch HVGA Touch Screen Cell Phone With Quad Band Dual SIM Dual Cameras WiFi Analog TV
CH0036302 34.91 USD 2 69.82 USD
NBS5 Unlocked Phone 5.0 inch MP3 Bluetooth Dual Cameras
CQ0018802 37.96 USD 1 37.96 USD
In-ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4S
IE0418401 1.99 USD 7 13.93 USD
Mini S5 Unlocked Phone 3.5 inch WVGA Screen FM MP3 Bluetooth Browse Alarm Calendar People Cameras
105224702 28.99 USD 1 28.99 USD
4.0 inch Quad Band Cell Phone Dual SIM JAVA Bluetooth
CH0038604 27.70 USD 2 55.40 USD
4.0 inch A1 Quad Band Cell Phone Dual Cameras Dual SIM Bluetooth Water Resistence Crash-proof Dust-proof Fracture-proof
CQ0015803 34.69 USD 1 34.69 USD
Korean Style Color Block Thicken Stand Collar Slimming Long Sleeves Men's Polyester Coat
YL2932406 21.75 USD 1 21.75 USD

Deliveries : Flat Rate Shipping
Payment : PayPal Pay time : 11/04/2014 17:33:04 PM
Invoice : Do not need Invoice
Order date : 11/04/2014 17:18:53 PM

WANNING THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!
I wish I've done some research before I place
My orders!! Check out what I came up with

Tip for consumers: It's cool there's nothing to say,cuz I receive SOME of my stuff
Like days later after my anger push me to do something
I've never done b4.. EVERBYUING my apologies

bennyb21
11/30/14

es ist eine schöne seite wo man viel schnäpchen machen kann wenn einen die etwas längeren wartezeiten nicht stören aber sonst ist es prima hier und ich kann es jeden nur empfehlen.

martyb16
11/29/14

I order from everbuying every few months for years now.
I have never had any problems. all orders were compleet and on time.
great store, great prices

arminj4
11/28/14

I like it!
I've bought two phone for me and my sister and we are very pleased with them.

georgek49
11/28/14

Great service and customer support ! i am totally satisfied, i ll share it with friends and order again

vasilisk2

- Very good shop.
- Always accurate in the orders
- Good quality of products
- Really competitive prices
- Fast shipping and always free
- Fast respond in any query
- EB Points... for discounts!!!"

thanasisk
11/27/14

it's my first time, where i use this site for buying somethink. i would like to say that i am surprized from this price's and from free postage's espesially for watches. Also, i believe this site has all profesionality to give every costumer that they want.

gilroyyg

Good site!
The items arrived well packed in good condition, 20 days to arrive in Portugal.

I recomend it!

davea43
11/26/14

EverBuying scammed me. I purchased an 8GB mp3 player/USB drive, but testing concluded that it's a 2GB drive with firmware designed to give illusion that it's an 8GB drive (corrupting files in the process). When I contacted their support people, they asked for "pictures" describing the problem (???) - clueless. EverBuying is knowingly selling a fraudulent product, and dodges attempts to assume resposibility.

UPDATE: It took a couple weeks, but they eventually issued a refund (only after they were alerted to this review, however). They may have been sold questionable merchandise from one of their own vendors, but their customer service people need to stop reading from scripts and do a bit better to resolve issues such as this.

Tip for consumers: Price may look good, but don't expect to receive what is advertised.

pd21
11/26/14

I bought recently on everbuying and i'm very happy with the product.The communication was very good and the products have very good prices.Also transport is free and it is very good for buyers.Great seller Everbuying !

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying