US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

557 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/10/14

Order number: EE1401151109113720
It is more than 10 days passed and they were not able to send me their address where to send broken phone. They are ignoring my emails. Cell phone does not turn on at all and what is the best they are deleting negative reviews. Ofcourse my positive reviews are still visible to others. I just lost 130$. Stay away from this site.

3/10/14

Please don't order from this site. They are very untrustworthy. I placed my order 22JAN2014 and I was notified that my entire order was shipped. I received only 3/7 items purchased. They reassured me that the items would be in stock by 07MARCH and would be shipped ASAP. However, they are refusing to communicate with me now because of the 45 days limit on filing PayPal disputes. They are simply stalling because after the 45 days, they are not held liable to fulfill anything! I did file a dispute claim previously in February, but they will get you to close the case before they will "Ship" the order out. Also, once you close a dispute on PayPal, it can't be re-opened. Thus, they do not have to do anything on their part to fulfill the order since PayPal is out of the picture from then on. Here's my advice, cough up the extra money and purchase from a reputable clothing source and/or purchase in store. Don't shop with these thieves! Order #EE1401220251386746

3/9/14

This site is legit. I ordered something and when it never arrived, I obviously looked further into it. It was still processing, as many of you have complained about.

I sent in an angry message, I mean just over-the-top irate. It turns out my order was out of stock, as well as everything thing else I requested. They got back to me, just not super fast or anything.

They refunded my money when they told me they would. I spent 34 days on this order and ended up just getting my money back in the end, so it wasn't a total loss.

Thing is, I'm not totally angry over this, since it is a wholesaler based out of China; the deals are killer and they're items are actually sought after. The demand is high, do the math. Not to mention everyone's major complaint was around Chinese New Year.

3/9/14

Horrible! I never received my order and yet they sent mea message a month ago that my order was already shipped. I contacted them 2 weeks ago, no response. I will never use this website ever. Hope you enjoyed my money!

Order No. :E1401301238129790
I bought a jacket 01/30/14, I paid for Expedited Shipping(3-5 business days) and it's still processing.
After asking about it they said the product will be available on 02/28/14, but still nothing. So now I requested my money back at 03/05/14, but still no reply(even though they say they will respond in 24 hours).

3/8/14

They care about their customers, cellphone bought very nice, value for price paid will not be beaten. They do not ship within 24 Hrs as they say, but still in reasonable time.
I will surely recommend Everbuying.com.

3/8/14

The picture you see is the phablet I ordered and received in excellent working order. There have been no issues with my order. Loving it!!

3/8/14

It's a solid China COmpany,and price-quality is fair and solid too.
customer service is quick in response,proper and fair solutions when you got issue.
Recommendable company to buy from.
Im buying here for over 5 years,without any issues.
Evything is possible,when you ask.

3/7/14

Let's be frank here. This is a Chinese site and company. Everything they sell is manufactured in sweatshops in Guandong. If you think you're getting iPhone quality electronics well then you deserve everything you get. This is much more on par with the stuff you'd buy from street vendors and at gas stations. That said, their clothing looks quite stylish. Since making clothes is far simpler than building mobile phones this product is your best bet. The good news is that they sell tomorrow's fashions today. The bad news is that by the time they arrive they'll be yesterday's fashions. I placed an order for one jacket as a trial run so to speak, on Feb. 21st. Today is March 7th and my jacket just left their Ohio warehouse this morning. If the donkey carrying my jacket doesn't die enroute I expect to have my jacket in another few weeks. Luckily this is a fall jacket so it should be close to getting here by fall.

Bottom line: if it's not a rush and a low-tech item you're probably safe. Just expect a month for delivery, which what I did, despite what they promise on their site.

3/6/14

They are horrible at doing business. They put all the effort into advertising but don't give good service. Someone needs to investigate them and possibly shut them down.

3/6/14

STAY AWAY!! Do not buy from everbuying, you'll get scammed.
Order# E1402180823026301
Bought a cell on the 18th of january. It said - 24 hour processing and I opted to pay for the expedited shipping (3-5days) as opposed to the freight shipping which depending on what page you're looking at takes up to 25-35 days - I think they're still using sailboats to ship their mail. I had lost my cell and needed a replacement fast.

After asking what was going on a couple of times I finally got a shipping confirmation 3 days later (not 24 hours as I was told). They also shipped it freight and I was told it would take up to 25 days to receive. They ignored all messages of me asking why they accepted my money for expedited shipping and shipped it freight instead (they offer free freight).

They only replied back to me after I left a negative review on resellerratings.com and opened a dispute with paypal. I was told they didnt offer expedited shipping for my cell...yet they offered it at the checkout. After some more bs they finally offered me to refund the shipping costs I paid for and they also asked me to close my paypal dispute, which I have escalated to a claim now. I was notified that it would now take 35 days to receive my cell. It's been 11 days since they offered a refund and it's still no where to be seen. In the meantime I had to buy a replacement cell because the one I thought was going to arrive in less then a week after ordering is most likely not going to show up until April.
Unacceptable. If I would have known that I would not have ordered in the first place.

All the negative reviews from people are all the same. Bad service, they try to get you to close paypal disputes early, products arrive used, broken, missing parts or just of poor quality. I should have read the reviews first. They've also been accused of writing their own positive reviews. Read all the positive reviews for the site - it's amazing that none of those people can speak proper english but yet all the people that leave negative reviews CAN speak proper english.

Very fishy. Save you're money and order from somewhere else.

3/4/14

I placed an order for a cell phone of February 26, 2014. When placing my order the site states 24 hour shipping. I have yet to receive my phone and Julie and Frank and thr girl that answers the phone continues to give me the run around as to when it would ship. I either want my phone or my full refund. These people seem like crooks.

3/4/14

I ordered a phone on 2/18/14 and it still hasn't came. I tried to track it down but it doesn't work. my order number is EE1402142110199320. I want to at least know what state my package is in...

3/4/14

Wish I would have checked this web sight before I made this order. I did get my order but the tablet I got looked like a rebox and had a bad display with lines on top of top and would not power up fully. They told me to get it fixed or return it.Tried to get a RMA but on their web sight it just says it is being processed. Dont buy here unless you want reboxed broken crap.My order # is EP20143020753245791W I order a tablet And case on Feb 12 paid by PayPal payment went through right away never heard a thing about a payment. Still waiting for a reply to get a working unit.

3/4/14

E1402221012266720. I ordered two coats on 2/22/14 and it still says it is processing? This site told me I would get my order within 3-8 days with expedited shipping, and we're past that.. I would not recommend this site to anyone, you end up with no certainty whatsoever to when and if you get what you paid for!

3/4/14

I placed order on 2/25/2014 chose 3-5 days shipping and my order is still processing. This is not good business. My order number is EP1402251810496910! I sent a request for a resoonse from company and have been promised a response in 24 hours three days ago , yet no response. My payment was taken instantly though so they got that part right. It is not ths money its the principle of the matter. I have contacted my attorney and will be pursuing action if i dont get a shipping tracking number and response within 24 hours of this review.

3/3/14

Ordered an Portable charger 1 month ago, it still isn't arrived, while they claim that they deliver in Europe in 7-20 business day.
My tracking nummer is: E1402100516377189
Its btw really anoying, because we (the company i work for) would like to review the unit before we bulk buy 1

3/1/14

Today is March 1, 2014. On February 10, 2014 I order a mini projector. Order # "This is your order information EE1402102028080841 " I STILL have not received the order and the "tracking" doesn't work.

2/27/14

Order# EP1402181147198150. So got a response from ever buying, said I could chand phones cause the (2)I previously ordered was out of stock. So IMA give the site the benefit of the doubt cause my son really wants his phone and so do I, I told the to go ahead and replace the other phones with (2) 5.0 GT-T9500-B android 4.2 phablet Sp680A 1.0GHZ phones, I replayed back to them today 02-27-14. I am going to see how long it takes to get a response, if no phones this time I will ask for a refund and I will not do business with this site again.

C.Hunter

Order number EP1402151042288997
I ordered a phone from here on 2-15-14 it has said processing until now. I am not satisfied at all, due to the fact I have yet to receive my phone. Even though it said 3-5 business days. What the hell is going on.

2/27/14

I placed a order on 2/23/14, 2/26/14 and both order should have been shipped out with in 24 hours but it still saying processing payed to have 3-5 days shipping EP1402260946020334, EP1402231840513534

2/27/14

I ordered my phone on Feb 18 money was taken from my account.. I paid for the fastest shipping and my order still says processing... I can't seem to read any of the Of the emails they write back to me.. I'm frustrated and worried.. Order number ep1402191712038292 I would like some insensitive to keep itbuying from thus company or did I just give amidst a hundred dollars away..

2/26/14

It is my first time shopping on this site and the experience has been horrible. I placed my order on2/ 21/14 and it still saying in processing stage, i expect to receive my order 3-5 days. I read all the other reviews on here about this site and i wish i had of read the reviews first because i would have never ordered anything from EVERBUYING.COM. I'm starting to think its a scam. I tried contacting the company in various ways but still no response. I'm VERY AGGRAVATED, they took a significant amount of money out of my account and they can't tell me where my order is. Total BS!

2/26/14

I have ordered an item and I have not received it yet I am really getting impatient with this business. I have also choose 3-5 day shipping and it has been more than 3-5 days its been at least 3 weeks since I places my order and if I don't get a response back from the company about my order I'm going to never order anything else from this site.

2/25/14

OK I order 4 weeks ago for 3-5 day shipping and status says processing still. I'm kind of worried about my order..

Order no. EE1402061303442886
I ordered and paid for my items on the 6th and it is now the 25th and no sign of my product i have ordered.
Any help would be great.

2/25/14

I placed an order over a month ago and its still processing. I am not satisfied with this site at all!

Order no. EE1401220636481233
I have paid and ordered my items on 22nd of Jan and I still haven't received anything! The order has said that it's been shipped but nothing has arrived and I have messaged them about this inquiry but no one has bothered to reply back to me.

What is going on?? This is a horrible site with atrocious customer service. It's been more than a month and they haven't been capable of delivering the items.

2/24/14

This is a terrible company, I believe that the reviews that they have on the site itself is fake, I ordered a phone on the 2/5/14 money was taken out of my account, no email or any other correspondence was sent. I called several unsuccessful to reach anyone finally got someone tonight almost 20 days later only to find out that my phone was never shipped, because they couldn't verify my account. They verified it long enough to take it from my account. Horrible!!!! Experience!!!!!!!!!!!

2/24/14

my order still saying Processing I spent my hard earned money and they are cheating ppl out of there money. This CompanY Needs to be SHUT DOWN!!! EverBuying should not be able to do business in the US.

2/24/14

"Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!"
You will NEVER get your product. Notice how the good reviews have bad english because it's them or their friends writing them? I ordered in the beginning of December, it said it was sent Dec 12, and in January they said the same thing they've told everyone (according to the reviews I've read).
"Dear Cindy ,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
We are sorry to inform you that the shipping option you selected was unregistered mail. Pleased allow me to explain in greater detail:
We often ship an order using unregistered mail when the total amount is under 40 USD.
We acknowledge that you were unable to track the package. However, if you do not receive the package after 45 business day, we would be happy to resolve the matter for you. Please be assured that you do not need to worry about it.
Thank you again for your patience and kind support in this matter.
We hope you receive your order as soon as possible.
Best Regards"

..It has been 74 days. Still no reply, they don't answer their phone that is NOT a real number, and they don't intend to send anything. It is a scam, they don't reply and they steal your money.

Ask for a chargeback on your card. It's the only way you'll get your money back.

My order number is E1312091241084183. I can expect a reply from them on this page that says "sorry for the inconvenience..."
hahaha.

2/24/14

I ordered a Wifi repeater for a great proce. The package was sent without cost, tand the repeater works fabulous, now i have a good signal in all my house. I can recomment it to anybody.

2/24/14

I bought a woolen Trench coat there and it was very nice!

Pros:
This site has a very good price-quality ratio.
The products are comfortableand of good quality.
The products have good looks and are stylish.

Overall very nice and stylish products, so it is a good buy!

2/24/14

When i need some dress,or any clothes I just place my order to everbuying .com because I already tried it so many times,and I received all my orders.Some of my orders are out of stock and I suggest them to refund my money and they did. I had learned that its better to chat them online before placing an order to know if the product you want is in stock or out of stock.Now I will just order and wait and not to worry for i know i will receive my orders although it takes time. Just have patience ,its better to receive late than never.

Order EE1401091846521459
Ordered goods on 10 January and paid that day. Today it is 24 February and I am still waiting. I have contacted company 3 or 4 times and they are ignoring me totally.
I think this website is a scam.
Avoid this website and spend your money elsewhere.

2/23/14

I ordered a phone on 2/15/14 and it hasn't came yet I try to track it but it just says its not found my order number is EE1402142110199320.

2/21/14

Order EP1402192110212725 on 2/19/14! 24hr shipping with expedited. Still says processing. Ugh its pissin me the $#*! off. There's no tracking number! I work hard for the money I make. Is there a possibility of a law suit? If I don't get my $#*! I will do anything to make it right.

2/21/14

I made online transaction with my order no EP1402020208177788, on 02.02.2014 with flat shipping.till now the status is showing in process.may I know why this much delay for shipping. Please shipp my order as early as possible.

2/20/14

are gangsters, the latter was ask for a phone that they had put me espererar ..... 10 days and not send it .... ask and tell me that is not in stock and that return me the money ..... 7 days later ...... and I do not return the points used to buy them back

2/20/14

I have placed my order on 17/02/2014 19:02:55 PM with expedited shipping and the status is "still processing" as of today I was told by an agent that the item is restocking. I would like to know how long would it take to restock and ship my item.Item # is E1402171802554450 paid expedited shipping I am expecting my order any day next week 24-28 of February 2014 if not I would have to cancel it. Prices are unbeatable service is good overall.

If any positive changes in my order progress are made I would change my rating to 4-5 stars and edit review. Thank you for your time!

2/20/14

I ordered a phone from this website around 3 weeks ago and i paid extra for fast shipping so it would be here within 3-5 business days. I have made a complaint and tried to call and even asked for advice, my order and complaint are still being processed and the phonecall doesnt get answered. I am extrememly angry and unhappy i will not be recomending this site to anyone,I would like my order sent out to me or a full refund, if not then i will be making this a legal case and taking you to court. This is a f***ing joke. I would like a good explanation as to why i still have not recieved my order by now aswell.

2/19/14

my order number E1401142106323305 . I've order 2 items on 2014/01/14 today is 2014/02/18 its been more than 25 days and i still haven't receive my package as yet and i'm getting really frustrated. i try calling but no one is answering could someone please tell me what the hell is going ??

2/19/14

I ordered on 15-01-2014 and still didn´t receive my package, also no respond to my mails. I don´t know if i ever get my items.

2/19/14

I just made an order and i need to change the shipping! No one wants to answer the phone and I know that they are open. becoming very frustrated with this! Almost ready to just cancel the order period

2/19/14

I PLACED AN ORDER 13/02/2014 FOR 2 GIFTS AND I HAD ORDERED THEM USING EXPEDITED SHIPPING TELLING ME IT WOULD TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS AND ITS BEEN MORE THAN 3-5 F!@#ING BUSINESS DAYS.
My sister had placed another order saying about the same thing AND SHES GETTING THE SAME FEEDBACK. and we are running out of patience.
We kindly sent emails wanting a refund if we dont see our status change within another 48 hours the website ALSO reasuring us they would reply back to hour email within 24 hours AND STILL NOTHING!
my order is E1402132115365161 . Honestly this site has went from two thumbs up to one thumb down and a middle finger to whoever is running this business. CAN I GET MY GIFTS OR SOME ANSWERS??!

2/18/14

I have placed an order 27/01/2014 still waiting I want to know in how many days I will get my $#*!ing order if its too many days I want my money back. I am very mad for this site services,there are awfull!! Number E1401271147328033

2/18/14

Placed an order E1402121432214227...on 2-12-14...paid extra for the fast shipping. It shows when I ordered that it would be sent out to me in 24 hours. It shows it is still available so I know it is not out of stock! I am getting agrivated that it is still being processed and I dont have a tracking number! I will be asking for a refund if I do not have my phone sent to me pretty quickly!

2/16/14

Excellent company, amazing costumer support, super fast and friendly, I changed my home projector with no problems at all.
I'll recommend this site 100% trust-able!
Thank you everbuying!

2/16/14

Well-organized site, thanks to timely online support chat, and always courteous operators, the product purchased is arrived in perfect condition and very fast, I recommend to everyone, you can trust.

2/16/14

i will never buy something from Everbuying! I can not receive my items and the customer service is very very bad!

About EverBuying
Specialties & Business Description
EverBuying is a Chinese wholesaler of everything from cell phones and tablets, to dresses and watches. All items ship from China.
Meet the Business Representative