US Government's NSF
Review of EverBuying

EverBuying reviews

48%
support@everbuying.com

People interested in EverBuying are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 140 reviews)

romanl24

I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
(in 51 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 653 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ramzya
6/15/15

give me my money back i dont have the time refund order number EF1506110256201319 Order Status Refunded I did not get any money on paypal refund me

heikoh
6/14/15

Paid for two smartphones and a tablet on 1st of June 2015 - then everyday new questions about information already given. I demanded delivery. After 14 days and the recommendation to pay a new way (not paypal - where I already paid). I told them I kill the orders and want my money refunded. I ordered Paypal to get the money back, because of no delivery.
After doing all this suddenly the order gets shipped. It is the worsest company in internet bussiness tried to deal of. RECOMMEND: Keep your fingers of (N)everbuying.
Unfortunately I have to give one point.

botondg1
6/12/15

I ordered some items and I get a good service and good items.

evandroc
6/12/15

I placed a ticket after they contact me on sitejabber asking me to contact them, i didn t contact them, they contact me telling me to submit a ticket, they didn t even answer since monday. I thought i could change my opinion about the store after their contact but after this, if i could give 0 starts, i would

benniew11
6/12/15

Yes i have an good Question, That i'll like for someone to answer for me? Why in the $#*! dose it take EverBuying over an year to send me an new phone that i paid them almost $400 for and even now as up to this date 6-12-2015, However i order the phone from them back in December of 2013 3 weeks before X-Mas..... And there still giving me the run around like i'm just going to just say $#*! it - and i would like to after they give me my $#*! back. And from the looks of it i'm going to be taking a trip to China???

alexm129
6/11/15

If you click on the profiles of all of the four- and five-star reviews, these "people" all review the same three/four sites - EverBuying, Rosegal, GlobalGrow, Nastydress - which are deemed scams by the rest of the commenters.

These are falsely regenerated bot reviews, the same way websites can buy "likes" and "follows."

etienneh
6/11/15

attractive prices, good ratio quality/price

rolandas1
6/11/15

Ive had enough of the waiting. I placed the order on May 29, it is now June 22, and the pre-sell ended on June 6. Does it make sense to you that some people had already received their product while some customer like me still haven't received theirs. I pre-ordered it since May 29, and still very unsuccessful of getting the product after the pre-sell date. I have tried to get into contact with anyone, just so I can find out what's going on, but no body is answering. My order is still processing. I've been waiting very patiently, but I can no longer wait, everyone on the site commented that they received the product, but however I still haven't received mines. I feel like Everbuying is ignoring their patrons. This was my first and will be my last time ever buying from this site. I am very dissatisfied with the customer service, and the waiting time, and processing of the order. Please tell me when will this item ship, so I can know whether to cancel it and buy it somewhere else or wait a little more.

nestord4
6/11/15

A wery fast phone( Mpie909t), easy to use, we find all that was promised on EVERBUING e-shop site.

saraho13
6/11/15

I ordered an item for my daughter's birthday in June. I placed my order the first week of April. Almost immediately I received an email telling me it had shipped and providing me with "tracking information", however when I clicked on the tracking link it went to a blank form. By mid-May I had not received my order, so I contacted the company through their website. They responded promptly, telling me the method of shipping sometimes took up to 2 months so I had to wait until June to contact them. When it still did not arrive on the designated 2 month deadline I contacted them again (now 4 days before my daughter's birthday). They apologized and told me to contact my local post office to see if the package was there. What? Of course it wasn't there, so I contacted them again and asked for a refund since there was no way at this point to get it in time for my daughter's birthday. They said that I hadn't purchased insurance, so they could either refund me 50% pf the cost, ship it again as soon as I sent more money for shipping, or give me a credit for something else, as if I would order from them again. Stay away!!! It is just throwing your money away.

luisl20
6/10/15

I love this site ... honest people who do what they are writing.
I buy and I will return to buy and recommend it to everyone.
If you have doubts about something, just send an email and got a response within 24 hours.
I liked the site, I liked the price and enjoyed the service... I can only say good things… Very, very, very good... EXCELLENT ;)

pascarua
6/9/15

Rating 10/105/5
modified review posted Jun-09-2015

"This is in my opinion the cheapest online shopping site i have seen...A great diversity of products an excelent prices . I recomand this site .................If there is something you need ........Take a look up on this link .............If you want something for buying.......................Take a look on EVERBUYING"

hugoc27
6/7/15

Bought 3 smartphones on this online store and the experience was awesome receiveid my last order a Gionee Elife E7 in less then a week and its an amazing phone!!
Tks Everbuying.

Tip for consumers: make sure to search for deals first

jimk47
6/5/15

I am using everbuing for years and i am very satisfied. Their customer service is very good and helpful and i recomment the site for almost everything they sell (I have never ordered clothing from them). Two times (of my 35 orders in total) there was a broked-damaged item. I just sent them a picture of that in its package and they resend me the item. I think its the most honesty website i know.

Tip for consumers: when you find a product in the page, search more! There is a big variety and you can find almost the same product in better price

christyj2
6/5/15

Yigou International Global, Mike Yu, operating Globalegrow, Rose Whls., Rosegal, Sammy Dress, Dresslily, A Happy Deal, Lady Fashion, Fashion Dress Whsl., Mart of China, Zulily, Belle Dress, Rotita, from 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong is a FRAUDULENT network of companies. Everbuying is a parent company under Yigou.

andrejn3
6/3/15

Shipping takes a bit longer but everything comes to my post. It was packaged good and undamaged so i was satisfied.

nast17
6/2/15

Everbuying is a great and friendly online store, As an international customer, It is my stop shop for all purchases.

Their platform is easy to navigate, prices are awesome, their services are even more awesome, delivery is fast and smooth, and their response to query/complaint is soothing.

angelg19
6/2/15

The website is easy use it with great products and good prices. Fast shipping Very good ideas for gifts I will recommend Everbuying.net to anyone

philm29
5/30/15

The website is easy to navigate. Great products at an excellent prices. Good for gift ideas. I received good customer service with my inquiries. Fast shipping. My questions were always answered in a timely manner. 100%, I will recommend Everbuying.net to anyone. Satisfaction Guarantee !!!!!!!!

koenr7
5/28/15

Placed my order for Elephone P6000 on 18/05/2015. Send a message on 28/05/2015 to ask why my item was not yet shipped. 'Unfortunately, we are very sorry to inform you that the item 113422601 can't meet demands.' was their response. It took them 10 days to find out. And refunding the money will take them another 3-7 business days they say. So my money will not be available for 3 weeks and my phone has to be ordered from another webshop.

dimitrisk5
5/28/15

having bought items from different asian sites, this one seems to be the best of all I've tried. good written english, easy and communication, tracking number for free on your orders, relatively fast shipping and good quality products at the end. can't think of a better one!

evgeniyp2
5/28/15

Products that I ordered in the shop always went quickly and on time. I ordered several products and it was of good quality. All that I bought is still working and in excellent condition. Scale I ordered indicate the weight very precisely and have been very useful in the kitchen and beyond.

aracelig1
5/26/15

hello

I have almost five years buying with everbuying, at this time I was satisfied.

Prices are reasonable and cheaper than other similar web pages, but only everbuying has free shipping on all items.

everbuying offers me the best advances in technology before other companies in my own country.

and he has supported me with the guarantee on items that came to fail.

leonardoo4
5/26/15

WR03 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wireless Repeater Router WiFi Signal Booster for Home Office ( AC 100 - 240V )accessory todo correcto gran tienda un placer volvere a comprar

patf18
5/25/15

Everbuying.com Has made My online shopping experience affordable and Enjoyable,From their vast amount of Quality affordable Products and their Knowledgeable employees who are available to provide a speedy resolution to any situation that may rise as well as the offering of a points system to gain and be able to redeem points for merchandise and have it Promptly Shipped to my door with in 3-7 business days allows me the freedom to continue on with my day.

katherinc1
5/25/15

As always they have great communication, great customer service, fast shipping, great prices, They simply ROCKS!!!

denisb35
5/22/15

Low prices.
Fast shipping, if the goods in stock

grants20
5/21/15

I bought a few items from Everbuying over the last 6 months the last was 2 phones they were shipped out quickly and arrived here in Australia within a reasonable time
There prices are very good and so was their service I will continue to buy from them

Grant

kaidon
5/21/15

I have ordered from there now more than a year, love it. quality products and compatible prices.

branislavr
5/21/15

Everytime i buy some things I had really good experiance with every shop on Everbuying.com.

evangelosn
5/20/15

I bought several stuff over EverBuying and so far I am more than satisfied with their shipping times and quality of their products.
I bought a Kingzone Z1 smartphone and some other stuff and so far everything works fine.

zoltanp
5/19/15

I really recommend the site, Everbuying, for everyone! They have the best contact center I have ever met. They politely help the customer if a problem arises. I have bought several items on this site, and I got all of them. Once I did not get an item (it was only once!), I contacted them, and they immediately resolved the problem and they resent my chosen product. Anyway, the site has a huge selection, thus anybody can find a favorite piece. So do not hesitate to search on the website, I am sure that everyone will find something interesting. Moreover, the prices are really reasonable, so you can buy various things at a low price. Do not hesitate, let's search and buy something at Everbuying!

jeanpaulg
5/19/15

I order a Xiaomi XiaoYi Mini Wifi IP Camera from Everbuying.net & all that I can tell is that the service is very quick & excellent.

I order this camera on the 6 April and receive it on the 27 April by normal post.

The IP Camera I receive is very very good for the price i paid.

uedak

I Order 2 goods.
I live in Japan, so I ordered DHL shipment.
Another 1 is Free Shipping.
I just catch Luggage(DHL),but free shipping goods is still Processing...
Unfortunately.

gusd19
5/19/15

An excellent e shop, first class quality of services, low prices and immediate response to all your queries. They are truly professionals.

arturs3
5/19/15

I'm ordering from Estonia, so Everbying is much faster delivering than some other websites that send the packages from China directly. So far I have not had any problems with the orders. Cheapest prices for original Xiaomi branded products, not fake ones that swarm all over Ebay for example and ask outrageous prices. Multiple orders completed - cannot complain at all, also the bonus system is really good.

Tip for consumers: Write reviews for the products you buy! You get credits for the reviews and can use them for a discount for the future orders!

derycks
5/19/15

I have been using Everbuying for a while now. The quality of their stuff is great. Recommend them to all my friends

gaylardc
5/18/15

No they will con you, I bought a cell phone last year 2014 July and never got it, even after many attempts it was excuse after excuse then later they gave a fake tracking number and the items never delivered. I suggest you contact PayPal or your bank asap. I wonder why they are still allowed to be operating in the USA after all these complaints.

salvatores9
5/18/15

I bought a phone Cubot X10.
the phone was sold in promotion and I have not found better price on other sites.
I wrote immediately to to customer assistance asking about delivery forecast. (The phone was in preorder). The responses were always on time and fast (within 24 H). They have proposed an additional discount for late delivery (fault of the manufacturer not of the seller)). The item came on 3 working days (DHL)
Very friendly and helpful, always asking if they can fix any other problems.
I made a second order and buy other products soon.
VERY RECOMMENDED

markor7
5/16/15

This site is the best, every item i have brought was in mint and perfect condition.
Shipping is fast and accurate and shipping price is very low.
Customer service is polite and they doing all for buyer.
They really live by the code of " the customer is always in the first place "

daniels134
5/16/15

I wery like everbuying.net. This site is very comfortable and easy to use. Prices always make me happy, and you can use EB points for pay less money. Quality of products also make me happy.

vladimirz2
5/14/15

I like to buy the items in this store!
I am not a wholesaler, I'm just a consumer. I do not often buy, but if I want something, the first thing I look at the site Everbuying!
Points accumulated can I get an additional discount of up to 30%!
Yes, sometimes there are high prices ...But very often conducting shares and sales!

tonya126
5/9/15

I never seen I whole my life bad service n bad product n bad discision as everbuying
Never again n I advise all my friends n all pople I know to never get close to ur site

roberts242
5/9/15

Those watch are no good no way to program them the site is all in chinese very disapionted

jinnahm
4/30/15

Everbuying support is good on pre and post services.

marios26
4/25/15

Buy in http://www.everbuying.net is winning. For you the best at the best prices. It's simple, fast and secure.recommend

Tip for consumers: best prices. :)

randyh29
4/24/15

I've have been shopping at everbuying.net for some years now and my overall experience has been wonderful. They always have the best prices and best discounts. With there free shipping, they just can't be beaten. They have an excellent support center that always solve any problem you have. I guaranty that once you've shopped at everbuying.net you won't shop anywhere else.

olegs4
4/23/15

In this store I had a pleasure to buy 26650 li-ion batteries with real capacity 4000 mAh, wireless router Xiaomi Mi WiFi mini and charger Nitecore UM20 - all came quickly in good condition in fine time limits, the price was one of the best on the marker. For some producks like from Xiaomi they have really good prices in compare with other stores

thomasm96
4/22/15

I've bought two phones from Everbying, first was a gift for my girlfriend second one is for me, great site, and great deals, when I bought the first phone here in Greece we didn't even had octacore smartphones

egors1
4/22/15

My order - E1502160105401210. I ordered 02/16/2015 . The order came quickly – within 3 weeks. It is packed very well. With quality of goods it is completely satisfied. The support service quickly answered all questions. I recommend for purchase goods from shop.

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
Answer
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Answer
tonya126
A: be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me
5/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10 Coupons for EverBuying

Free Shipping on All Orders!
Expires: October 3, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying