US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 125 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 603 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 347 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

santiagog6
3/17/15

El envío tardo muy poco tiempo, sólo diez días. Pero no se ajusto a la compra realizada. Pedí la tablet con idioma español y llegó sólo en ingles y chino. Tenía que venir con Android + win 8 y solo arrancaba con win 8.
Estoy a la espera de que me confirmen que puedo hacer.

Cordiales saludos

williamh89
3/16/15

Shipping is free, but can take up to 45 days depending on location and any possible shipping delays. So long as you can be patient, then you are good. Customer service will always answer your questions. Do not recommend drop shipping unless you upgrade to expedited shipping because your customers will not be that patient.

marcog11
3/16/15

My buying experience with Everbuying was excellent.
The prices are low, items as described and working well.
I am very satisfied.

gabrielag2
3/16/15

I'm very pleasant with this site, the delivery time, the delivery company, the client customer attention, the price or their products.

Always as customer we need to check very well what kind of thing we are buying, so EVERBUYING.COM for me is a GOOD option to have articles that here in MEXICO doesn't arrive or simply to be a original person.... Thanks so much.

Tip for consumers: Just think what do you want!

aleksanderm15
3/16/15

I have been buying on EverBuying since 2012 and I'm very glad.
I bought electronics, woman dresses, kitchen gadgets, car gadgets, led lamps and cell phones. Everything fast shipped and arrived correctly. I have one or two problems with some dress out of stock but quickly Everbuying have fixed the problem given back the money or asking me to choose another think.
I'm very happy and definitely I recommend EverBuying. And I will ever buy at EverBuying.

mishok
3/15/15

Five years of your shopping for me and my family. I am very pleased received to date products that are of exceptional quality and value. I am particularly pleased by the rapid execution of orders given by me. I'm fascinated with the receipt of the last three purchases. The first two arrived in 14 days, and the last arrived on the 9th day of departure from China, which beshte for me is very pleasant and unexpected surprise. Over the years, I recommend everbuying my friends and acquaintances who buy from you and are very pleased. I noticed that my last, now everything is fine. I would like to share with you that on the date of the last order made / arrived on day 9 posts / upload slowly but explain it with the recent change of the domain. Fooled by the low prices of competitive custom to your site where you shop for the first and last time. That goal has not yet arrived and was missing. This fact completely convinced me to buy only from you. God be with you and not violent.

mohameda20
3/14/15

Great items at low prices.Excellent customer service.

alexk43
3/14/15

i have bought two phones from everbuying.net and i have to say that it is very reliable site with the best prices on the web..the ship was very fast and the products were excactly as they said..i am very happy with everbuying because they also answer me to all my questions...i totally suggest everbuying to all!!!!!!

bpmb
3/14/15

LANDVO L550 is a really good phone, comes with eight cores , very nice 5" image/screen.
Only one thing is weak: multi touch is only 2 fingers.
EverBuying sent it fast and arrived in good condition.

pedros33
3/14/15

"Great items at low prices.Excellent customer service."

joser41
3/13/15

Bought a 9.7 inch tablet/phone for $127...Great price....Received same 12 days after order,which is fair amount of time...Tablet is fast and sharp...Greatly satisfied with Tablet
...Only thing is that instructions and some apps
on Tablet are in Chinese....I did not require instructions since I am familiar with all kinds of Tablets...Will order one of their phones in a couple of months...

deedram
3/11/15

I got 1 phone of 2 I had ordered an it don't work an pay pal will not get my money back so what good are they I thank everbuying an pay pal is in on the scam together

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site it is no good

anthonyt34
3/9/15

Everbuying has CHEAP prices, HUGE sales, and FREE shipping. What more could you ask!?
-zAlphah

angelar30
3/6/15

Great products at low prices. Excellent customer service.

novicav
3/5/15

I ordered a phablet from EverBuying along with two batteries and I couldn't be more happy! Phablet is as described, even better, the price and quality ratio is great! All in all - I totally recommend EverBuying!

sergeik1
3/3/15

Shopping with EverByuing is of great reliability. Always cheap and latest quality Electronics. Everyone should buy here.

cbb
2/27/15

It might be cheap but its nasty and a complete waste of money just does not stand the test of time. False economy buying from EVERNOTSOBUYING OR LASTING. - aggrieved customer!

Tip for consumers: Foolhardy to use them might just as well throw your money out of the window!

merijnv1
2/26/15

Regularly buy I products from Everbuying.net.
I am still positive about the quality the price and the service of this shop. This store, I will also recommend to the consumer. It would be nice if I could pay with IDEAL. A Dutch payment method.Despite a wonderful shop!

Tip for consumers: No doubt! Order by Everbuying.net

hasana11
2/26/15

everbuying sitesinden çok memnunum bana karşı çok dürüstler dedikleri zamanda her zaman ürünleri kargoladılar çok memnunum

dhan14
2/26/15

I see that I am having same issue as much people here. I bought the mobile on 21st and is still processing. I can understand you are bussy, but c'mon, 5 days (and probably more due tomorrow is Friday) to process?. I paid the faster shipping because my mobile don't works (mic is dead, freezes constantly) and I need it as soon as possible or I am losing job offers (I am regrettably unemployed). How many time is needed to get the product, prepare and send it? So please, please, PLEASE, I hope you can solve it soon 'cause I am almost moblie phone uncomunicated, literally. Thanks.

EDIT: A week later them only answered once. Them say that answer within 24h, but it's not true, them try to win time to make impossible a refund. Them neither send your order even you paid inmediatly, you'll don't see "out of stock" on the page, and probably there is no stock. I'm having anxiety attacks 'cause them don't answer, neither send my phone, neither make a refund. This page is making me lose time and ovbiously, money. I need a phone and now I am stuck on a situation that beats me. NEVER buy from that guys. Them are totally fraud and a horrible shop, you'll lose your money and your time. Hope people see this before buy, I didn't and now I'm $#*!ed.

Tip for consumers: At last, before much mails I got a refund. I'll see if it appears on the Visa extract. Seems them are less bad I thought.

martinh55
2/22/15

This is one of several of there domains, I posted a review for everbuying.net and this is hosted by the same website.

So was Gadgetsdealer.com, everbuying.co, everbuying.net - Basically any website where a payment made to Global-E--Grow supports this ongoing scam.

What is the scam you say? Other then the fact they add another domain name every couple of months to cover up the fraud the initial website started, there main scam is what they done with me.

If you do receive your items, they will be used, damaged and not functioning - It is already secondhand when purchased, not new as described on their website.

They will then make up lies about customs charges, in order to get you to send the item back, using a method that safeguards you from ever knowing where it is. Even the post office can't tell you where it is!

I even paid with PayPal and PayPal didn't care. I had the receipt from my post office but the method they demand it be returned guarantees no specific, neccesary data was on the receipt. They do this in order to achieve phase one of there plan to rip you off.

The next phase is to keep telling you they haven't received it from their "Colleague". Another yet, non-existent staff member.

They have a few options they use, with me it was a case of sending an already broken, used item and then getting me to return it, demanding a specific sending method to ensure the scam was successful.

All these positive reviews posted everywhere, they're 100% fake. They are paid for by the company. Look at the bad rated stars, they far outweigh the good ones.

I will post everywhere and inform everyone of how you conduct business.

valters
2/12/15

Amazing website with really good products.<br>Highly recommended.

peterk57
2/12/15

Finally got my order 2 month latter and I had to pay an extra 27 euros for custom charges. I find this to be extremely unpleasant and deceiving considering I was never informed. I feel totally ripped off.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this deceiving site

ovololloo
2/9/15

Bought a phone, got the wrong version. Refused to refund, refused to accept their mistake, refuse to pay extra duty fees I was charged. Opened a dispute on paypal, they want to send the tem on my charge again to affer a refund.
Keep away from them! Ridicolous!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from it.

bozem
2/6/15

great site, all came fine

keithh41
2/4/15

Do not buy a device from this site!!! If you ever have a problem, they will just give you the runaround until you give up trying.
There was a problem with my cord (after 2 months of use) and it has been over two months since I first reported this problem.
They keep asking me the same questions over and over again. Then they sent me the wrong cord. After informing them of the mistake, they asked for pictures of the cord. I sent them. The first three, they said that they could not see clearly. I sent them three more.
Their next correspondence was to ask me if I would like a replacement or if I could just purchase it at a local shop which I had already told them that the product was not available in any local shop.
Then they ask me to send some pictures of the cord that we had been talking about.
Each time, the same person signed off on the correspondence - which makes it even more frustrating.

Tip for consumers: If you buy this device, buy it from the manufacturer, not these guys!!!

nickc51
2/1/15

Hi I purchased a phone from everbuyimg on the 24th October as a Christmas present for my girfriend, but she has not yet received it. Each time I send them a email to make an enquire, they would respond by making up excuses.When I kindly asked for an refund, they were rude to me.

Thank you" Ever buying;" for spoiling our chritmas. I have never experience any thing like this in my life and it is the first and it will be the last that I will purchase any thing from this company

Tip for consumers: I don't recomend this site to any one

tiborr
1/28/15

Everything ok!

adits1
1/27/15

I ordered my phone 46 days ago and I still don't know where is my phone. I wrote several times to the customer centre which tricked me into waiting for 40 days so now I don't know what to do. Any tip?

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here, or at least don't wait for so long :(

silvios2
1/26/15

Si quieres importar de china a tu país fácil y sin que te queden dudas Everbuying es lo ideal, pues la pagina esta perfectamente diseñada y la tabla de especificaciones que usan para los productos como tablets o smartphones no te dejan con ninguna duda pues describe perfectamente el producto tal y como lo vas a recibir, pues no mienten en lo mas mínimo sobre las características del producto. También te ofrecen puntos y cupones constantemente con los cuales siempre consigues descuentos extra, si siguen así pronto sera la pagina líder en su ramo.

tatendam
1/26/15

This is the first online site that I had my first transaction with. at first I thought that I was just going to lose my money for undelivered goods, but guess I was totally wrong. I like the type of service this site offers, among them promotions, timeous deliveries, marvellous customer care, and a wide range of fantabulous products.

demetriusl4
1/26/15

My experience with everbuying has always and probably will be a absolutely positive one. They have so many clothes that eventually even someone as picky as me can find exactly what they're looking for and it helps so much to just go online and select the perfect clothing instead of having to run around the mall all day. 5 stars most definitely!

romanl24

Hello,

first of all i can just say thankyou for the great service and delivery as well.
I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
but despite that you are really working a great job thanks

cesart2
1/26/15

Gracias amigos por sus servicios

drews13
1/25/15

They are always there to help and very considerate. Everyone makes mistakes but its the ones who admit to it and make changes to make it right that matter. Everbuying is no different... They are AWESOME!!!!

dimitrisk3
1/25/15

Amazed for prices and quality

dimitriosm1
1/25/15

"Great store. Every order was quickly dispatched and received on time and seller responce was vey quick when I needed an explanation !!! "

stervers
1/24/15

Good price, many items. No problems with shipping.
But, they have a bit foolish support.

waynezow
1/24/15

Everbuying has the best price and selection. Great Service!

vladimirs2
1/24/15

EverBuying is best shop with best prices and discounts for all. I have only good experiences with EverBuying. I bought this "IP100 IR Night Vision 720P HD Wifi IP Camera" and "Tronsmart T1000" and both are very good products. I can freely recommend this shop to all.

andrewb104
1/24/15

Very efficient and value for money site, postage delivery very quick

dimitrisa1
1/24/15

good prizes,great products.The problem is that they run out of stock easily and then you have to fight with customers care to send your item or something similar.

orlandoc18
1/24/15

The web site is very friendly and easy to use.
My experience as a buyer is even better than in Ebay.

The costumer service is very good as well. You always will have an answer within one day.

arbis

Amazing goods

markf64
1/24/15

I have purchased various items from Everbuying, which have always arrived in perfect condition. Prices are amazing and selection of products on their site is spectacular.

ciuchciac
1/24/15

Every order is send fast, and items are good quality. Excelent contact with seller. I recomend this seller.

maryb149
1/24/15

excellent company, responsible and concerned about meeting the demands of its customers. 100% recommended and reliable

hugoc26
1/24/15

Reliable, cheap and slow.

gsmss
1/24/15

great customer service. Order received soon, I ordered a watch with a cable and iphone cover. watch didn't work. when i informed them it was out of stock. So they sent me a watch that was more expensive than what i ordered and it was great one. i still use it. So great experience with them.

javierj5
1/24/15

EverBuying is a very good store: Fast delivery, good quality, quick and friendly support, safe packaging and most important, unbeatable prices!

Overall I’m a happy customer. In fact, I’m so satisfied that I would recommend them to anyone!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
keithh41
A: Don't trust these guys. After months of back and forth with their 'support' team, they finally said that they would send me a replacement part. It has been three months since then and no sign of any replacement. Looking back on the whole transaction, I should have remembered the old adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it usually is."
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying
EverBuying

43 Photos for EverBuying

EverBuying?
Click here to post a review