US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 102 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 547 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 310 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sonnentanzg
11/5/14

Ich bestelle wahnsinnig gerne bei Everbuying. Es dauert die Lieferung naturgemäß etwas länger, aber der Support ist super und die Preise und die Qualität sind toll!

olalekank
11/5/14

Order for goods from Nigeria and i got it in 15 days, Awesome!

markol8
11/5/14

The first purchase on Everbuying went well. I intend to continue to buy.

hassank7
11/5/14

I bought at evebying once to try, it is true that the merchandise has been slow to arrive a bit but I'm happy with the service, price and quality of goods. I made another order later. I will write another review after.

christosp2
11/4/14

very good quality of product, service was prompt shipment was prompt on dates , I will shop again soon

dijans
11/3/14

Hello,

Everbuying.com is not really buyer oriented. They cancel your order as they want to. If u paid and after long period of waiting , they just said the phone that you ve paid is not in stock, so you want your money back? (after months of waiting, and without earlier notice).
And when you tried to escalate your complain, they just sent your money back without further notice.
A client (buyer) is not important for this company, as long as they can save their ass, and try to stil look good to payrol company as paypal.

And when u give a review about them, they said :
Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that we may caused. We have been help you to deal the problem, please feel free to contact us if you have any other question. Thank you very much.
Kindly
Everbuying Customer Service Manager
aftersale01@everbuying.com

Something is missing here, right?

matmm
11/3/14

At the moment I am satisfied by my purchases. I still have several undelivered products and I have hope to receive them soon. Otherwise I had to contact the service(department) to the customers and I received also good services(departments) there. It is true that the delivery is slow but the shipping is free.
Mat M

malo177
11/2/14

I received two hoodie jackets from them which are truly ridiculous. They don't look anything like the picture, the hoodies are useless (unless you have a head size of a peanut), the "fleece" is some sort of almost see-through fabric, everything is too tight. So unless you are a peanut-head-sized-85-pounds miniature human being, please don't order from this website. I know, it is very tempting, the pics look amazing, and everything is soooo cheap. but. it's not worth it, since I can throw both of these pieces of "clothing" in the garbage. Absolutely non-wearable whatsoever, waste of time and money.

oh, and one more thing - they do not publish negative reviews on their website. They simply delete them and leave only the positive ones (probably written mostly by themselves :-)

Tip for consumers: please don't use it.

rolandoj3
11/1/14

It's a good web, they have low prices, maybe they don't have the best diversity but theirs products are good, and arrive without problems

Tip for consumers: Check the prices... they have good options

tsankostast
10/31/14

Great shop!!!!
Cheap prices and free delivery

bakhtiarc
10/31/14

everbuying.com is a reliable and trusted shopping site.i was purchase Chic Astina Wrist Watch.i received this product in due time.they have a good customer support.

andreas188
10/30/14

The products I ordered were great. No complaints about customer service, because they are great as well! Only one minor flaw and that processing and shipping of the order is super slow! It is a legitimate site and the prices are amazing. Just don't panic if your order takes forever to ship, because it WILL and you WILL get what you ordered. It just takes time!

omegadraild
10/30/14

Fantastic

tomislavh

Great shop!
I bought a power bank for my mobile devices and it is working great, price was very good and it was a fast shipping. I would definitely buy there again.

urosv
10/28/14

Nice, easy to control web site, also on my mobile.
Cheap prices. On time delivery.

huthaifas

Very Good Service I Ordered Phone And I Hope Shipped Soon <3

konstantinosk2
10/27/14

I ordered the 'Kingelon G9000 5.2 inch Android 4.2 3G Smartphone MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM FHD Screen GPS 13.0MP Cameraaccessory'. It came after about 24 days. All is well. I am happy with the service, price and speed of service of my order. Just in case I had security for the transfer, which fortunately did not need

erika9
10/26/14

"Ships in 24 hours!" is the label on the product I ordered, but got a notification 8 DAYS LATER that it shipped!?!?! I paid more for shipping than the price of the product to get it fast. There is no tracking information on their site so there's no telling when I'll get my item.

bonitap
10/24/14

The product received as ordered. Prompt reply with service questions.

ive103
10/24/14

I was amazed at the product Landvoo 800 phone it was a very cool phone for the prize.
Hope to continue shopping with them.

fouzia
10/23/14

the price of very cool products in EveryBuying was great .. I like to shop there .. I advise everyone with EveryBuying ..

marior16
10/23/14

Es la primera vez que compro por internet ya que no me fiaba de las compras por este medio pero me decidi y compre varios articulos en la pagina EverBuying, recibiendo una buena atencion al cliente ademas de buenos precios y productos de calidad. El envio es bastante rapido. Seguro que vuelvo a comprar en esta pagina.

danm89
10/23/14

I have been shopping Everybuying for some time now. They have become my preferred place to shop out of the 3 China online stores I frequent. Besides their products being of higher quality, their deliveries are quicker and their customer support is excellent. Thank you, Everbuying. Keep up the good work.

denisv7
10/23/14

site is nicely designed but I had problems with receipt of the shipment, the two shipments is only one came.

kaitlynm5
10/21/14

ok so i ordered a week ago and i wish i would have read all the comments now they give a tracking number and i expedited shipping and all it says is shipped out i thought they gave u a tracking number to track your package it should show u where it is at now im scared it will take forever like everyone else says it does why isnt this fixed if you want people to keep buying then u need to get your problems fixed its rediculas to have to keep tryig to get ahold of you and live chat never works always says its not buiness hours and it is in the business hours when i try to chat also the number i have for customer service is bunk it just rings and says leave a message wtf this is nuts fix your stuff i would have always ordered from you but now im not so sure u could lose my business and alot of money if my order does not come soon!!!!!

Tip for consumers: i would try to order ove tthe phone and make sure they give u a exact date the order will come

martint23
10/17/14

im reading tru the comments and im laughing :)) im waiting for my order now for a refund since 16th of august... theres no stupid holidays that last for 3months now.. i tried to contact them thru Facebook,email nothing works...so ppl please dont use their services as they are the worst bussiness in the whole world.. just useless.. no other word to describe their company.. very very very very disapointed. and please Everbuying dont try to tell me that u r very sorry for this matter as u said that to me 100times now and still no god damn refund!!!! F U and have a nice day.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything from here.

mickd12
10/17/14

Bought a watch and a smart watch from this site,they sent the cheap watch by registered post but the dearest one by ordinary post and still not received it yet,got tracking number that don't work, any time contact them get the same automatic reply, their loss as had a list of stuff but don't think l waste my time n moneynow.

Tip for consumers: Don't be tempted

filomenid
10/15/14

I have made an order of a tablet three weeks ago and it still shows processing on my account... I have now sent them three mails and still no reply!!!!!!

Although there was an issue with my order initially they contacted me and replied to my email very quickly.... Now they havent replied to any of mails and the order is not shipped out!!!

There is something dodgy with this company and I dont trust them at all!!!!

piotrj
10/14/14

I am writing this review as the Customer Service is not responding to the emails although they' promise to do so in 24h. I am wating for my tablet for about three weeks now, and there is no change in order status - they are still 'processing' it (I guess that customers of Everbuying.com know this word very well). I especially ordered DHL delivery (shipment takes 3-5 working days) to get the product quick as I really need it. Customer Service, please respond to this review if you have any respect to your costumers at all. Moreover, please provide me with a number that I can call in order to make an complaint.

Tip for consumers: I am awaiting your response, Everbyuing Customer Service.

hayleys2
10/14/14

i ordered a phone and a mini chip card phone on the 6th and 7th of october, friday the 10th received an email mini chip card phone was shipped out was given a tracking order too. looked up tracking order got back no information found.
received another email saturday morniing the 11th of october saying the cell phone was shipped out was giving tracking order aswel that also said no information found.
how do i track my products if they have even been shipped out atall....

Tip for consumers: havent received items yet

zimina
10/12/14

I have ordered few stuff from everbuying on 30.9.14. Until now the status is on process and twice I have sent them message to clarify the issue. Until now they have not answer back. It's been a dissapointing site as I have ordered from them before.

Tip for consumers: Use other site. Not reliable.

lorie28
10/11/14

My daughter decided to use her money to buy a phone she had been really wanting. A galaxy s5 mini. This site sold it for 50.00. I finally agreed to get for her.After 3 weeks it finally arrived, she was so happy. We went to our service provider to get the service transferred to this new "phone". The tech came back and told us this phone wasn't real, it can't be used for any service provider. Not even a real samsung. No samsung name anywhere, says "music" on the back. I'm demanding a refund, haven't heard anything from this company yet. Don't buy from this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!

tinac18
10/9/14

I'm very pissed off I have two orders one from on 9/12/2014 saying shipped I haven't got yet the other one I ordered and paid for shipping on 9/26/2014 it still say processing I got an email from them only once asking did I still want my order which was a dumb question since they already have my money I told them I did they said they would rush it to me that's been a few days ago I still haven't got anything or no other response from the other emails I gave them until Friday to send both my orders I promise if I don't get them or they don't contact me telling me where my orders are I will began taking legal actions because this is ridiculous and unnecessary

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulc110
10/8/14

Should be called NEVERBUYING because I'm never buying from them again !!!
I should have read more reviews before purchasing. They got paid through PayPal two weeks ago.
Woman on phone stated my order will be shipped out immediately. As of this morning nothing has changed as far as the status. "PROCESSING". THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD !!!!
DO NOT ORDER THROUGH EVERBUYING !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Tip for consumers: Everbuying does not have good service.
Beware that you may never get your item(s)

robertr92
10/8/14

Very bad store. No delivery. No refund. No consumerservice. Don,t order anything from this store. Fortunately, I threw only 18 $.

tessat1
10/7/14

I bought from everbuying this time last year (Oct) of a tablet and some other things....got it after Christmas (Jan4) and had so many problems with the tablet and emailed them about it and the said that too much time had past and they couldn't do anything...I told them that I had the tablet for 6 days and that it was them that took so long to delivering it, but still nothing got done and I lost over $125
Don't buy from them......taking over 2 months to deliver anything is too long

maryt57
10/7/14

Very bad store. No delivery. No refund. No consumerservice. Don,t order anything from this store. You will get screwed

alexisa14
10/7/14

I think the first week of october is a big holiday in china so if your order is not shipped/email not answered this is why. You gotta be patient when buying from china-they move slow compared to us hyper westerners! I have made over 200 orders with them (drop ship) and the only problem has been these week long holidays they have very often over there where everything gets backed up like crazy!

Tip for consumers: slow but sure- they will always deliver your item or refund you!

jessicae11
10/6/14

On Sept 17,2014 I ordered some phones on everbuying
and I was a bit scared that it was taking longer than I
expected it was stuck in Singapore with out any reason
They will not answer the ticket request by email, but I called
them and they were super helpful and they stayed true to there
word of sorting it out.

USA

I ordered before and they were always on time but things
happen that maybe out of there control. Anyways I received them
Sept 6 2014.

Tip for consumers: Cut them some slack it is coming from Asia folks
Website disclaimer says at your own risk.

jonj20
10/6/14

I have same problem as Aaron s ( http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.everbuying.com#1327 )

Everbuying have been ignoring me in a week. I paid for DHL sending but still i cant track my order because i only get "Orders you are looking for is not found". I´ve sent them dosen of messages but i never get an answer. Even if you pay to get the wares quicker you still have to wait longer than if you dont.

Theres a week ago since i got this:
"Your unique ticket ID is: T31770950857. Please note that our in-house Customer Support staff will be replying to your ticket within the next 24 hours (except during weekends and public holidays)."

Everbuying is a scam and i recommend noone to do business with them.

aarons44
10/4/14

I ordered about a hundred dollars worth of items from Everbuying.com they sat on their ass 6 days and still no tracking number from Dhl. So I enquired what is taking so long to ship? They then email me assuring me shipment and gave me a Dhl tracking number. I wait 14 more days still no package, was promised 7 day delivery by Dhl. I call Dhl and they have not even received package from Everbuying for shipment !!! Everbuying liars !!!

So after emails to Everbuying with no response I then contact PayPal and request a refund. I will have to wait another 10 days for a possible refund if they don't ship.

Avoid this scandolous company like the lying sack of garbage that they are. A total waste of my time.

Finally it will take over 30 days to get a refund.

If a Everbuying wants to continue in business this is not how to do it and for them to ignore and alienate their customers is unnaceptable. I am never ever buying from Everbuying, not that I could even if I tried. A truly Worthless company !!!

miguelm33
10/3/14

I order a smart watch and one bluetooth ear plugs, on september 10, 2014. Order # E140910224138 Paying for 3 to 7 days delivery I leave in California (US) I order this product for a birthday present, and really need it to arrive on September 24th, today is October 03, 2014 they dont even answer my questions any more, I understand when a company is having delays with their shipping and inventory if they communicate with us we feel better and everybody is happy, I feel like my time and money are lost with this company and I feel sorry for all of you, but like the old saying says you learn from your mistakes.

louisc29
10/3/14

If there was a -star I would use it. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from them. I ordered on Sep 29 and its now October 3 and the item has not yet been shipped. They advertise shipping in 24 hours. Well that's a lie. Never again. I thought they were an American Company but now find out otherwise. I have sent them 4 messages and no reply to either.

Tip for consumers: Stay clear of this company.

paulc109
10/2/14

Not getting anywhere with customer service.
Ordered an item 3 days ago and requested expedited shipping.
I viewed the online shipping status the next day and saw it was being processed.
The next day the same response so I decided to call. A voice mail direts you to leave a message or go online and make up a ticket for someone to contact you. As of today (day 3) still no response and online status is still the same. Processing

Tip for consumers: Don't know what's going on with my order at this time.
Other customers seem to be satisfied. I am very disappointed and leary at this juncture.
Beware !!!!

rickyd4
10/2/14

Ordered my phone and accessories on the 14th of last month....order still till a moment ago. Still "Processing". Annoyed, fed up and wish i'd gone somewhere else. If you wanna know the number "Everbuying Rep" then its E1409140405401802. I will be looking into your business from now on if I dont get any reply....you obv have my details !!!!

Tip for consumers: Choose yourself but if I dont hear back from them then honestly look for some other "reputable" company !

robjed

i bought a smartphone with high speed 5 days delevery bij DHL
after 14 day;s i did not have it, i start mailing
after 21 day's i did not have nothing , mailing again ,no repsons at all
after 28 day's there come's a email from everbuying, they did not trust the payment, they
asked me to send them a copy of my ID and CREDITCARD !!!!!
I called Mastercard and asked them if it is normal that they asked this,they said NEVER send a copy of ID and Creditcard !!
Now Mastercard has start up everything to get my money back becouse this Everbuying is a very bad company, i never shout buy there anyting in future.

Tip for consumers: they never send the product !

anntwynnetteb
10/1/14

I ordered 3 phones from this company they said they shipped my phones with DHL gave me a tracking number on 9-15-2014 been tracking and calling DHL and they are telling me they were never giving my package. I contacted everybuying they keep telling me my package is held up in customs and keep offering me 6% off my next offer, Getting my Lawyer and credit card company involved because they give u the round around

Tip for consumers: STAY FARAWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF U DONT WANT TO WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

alonzog4
10/1/14

DONT WASTE YOR TIME I ORDERD ON 9-20-2014 AND GOT A FAKE DHL WAYBILL NUMBER AND NOW THERE TELLING ME THAT CUSTOMS HAVE.....BULL$#*! IVE ORDERD LOTS OF TABLETS AND PHONES FROM CHINA AND GOTTEN THEM WHEN I WAS SUPOSED TO $#*! EVERBUYING.COM REAL SCUM BAG

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP WITH EVERBUYING.COM U WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

khaleda5
10/1/14

Very very bad ... my own experience with them was with buying a cellphone i have many after sale questions and i opened many tickets which almost answered 24hours i have been more than 3 days with no answer

shipment has to be 24hours i have been more than 3 days with no ship out

i feel very bad for sure :(

Tip for consumers: Stay away of this very bad website

tomazp1
9/26/14

+++ DO NOT BUY FROM EVERBUYING.COM! +++ EVER!!!
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEM. NOT AS THEY PROMISE! OR MOST LUKELY NEVER!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER -buying anything online!

They are promising something that they do not deliver. Its 24 days since i have paid for the item, i HAVE ALSO paid extra MONEY for expedited shipping and DHL still did not receive an item where as everbuying.com is claiming that they have ship it out already.
LIERS. THEY DID NOT SHIP OUT ANYTHING!

I did contact them and they stick to their lies.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER -buying anything online! I do not believe I will get my item ever.

They said I will get full refund. Yes? Nothing!!! Another bunch of lies!

---- They will probably answer to this saying that it is not their fault, that it is the customs fault, the carrier fault, the delivery guy fault, the unknown technical problem fault, bla bla bla. Bunch of rubbish to hide the obvious. THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Do not be stupid as I was. Listen to reason, negative experience and stay away!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Believe the obvious. Don't follow your greed but your guts!

30 Photos for EverBuying