US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 181 reviews)

fabioc10

ORDER: E1603020725301235, E1603020206003032, E1603020200013247, E1601030631418063, E1601010502441428 (in 867 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 56 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

goodt1
4/6/16

I ordered the phone XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 (EP1603220451353051, Order date: 03/22/2016). Good seller, fast delivery. Excellent value . Phone is excellent.

elenak27
4/6/16

Recently I made new order at everbuying.com.
This time I ordered "Nano Sim Adapter Micro Sim and Nano Sim 3 in 1. With promo code its price was very low. It was send very fast, Ever give me track number, I personal cabinet was all info - packed phone photo, track, destination address.
The parcel came fast 4.4.16 - I took in the post office, it was packed well . As for the adapter - its very quality made. 3 adapters and 1 clip. So from now I can use my brand new adapters when I will change the phone and I do not need to change my sim card for new sim slot in a phone

thiruvalanb

Dear Thiruvalan,

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order.
Unfortunately,it appears that your order has been lost on the way.
After reviewing your order in detail, we found out you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand, that in such case we can only compensate you partially.
The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.

However as you are a valuable customer for us, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:

1)Reship the parcel
We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us USD 30 so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option.
Please reconfirm your delivery address one last time:

Consignee name:

Detailed address:

City:

State:

Postal code:

Phone:

Country:

2)Partial refund on your Wallet(Store credit)
We can refund USD 30 as a proof of good will on your wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-85.html.
Check out how to use point: http://www.everbuying.net/m-promotion-active-12.htm.

Can you please let us know your decision?
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Best Regards
Everbuying Customer Service

Please check the above reply from Everybuying and i was tracking my shipment last one month with everbuying and they ask me to wait till delivery expires and now the shipment is out of their hand.
*personal info redacted by admin

douglasg14
4/5/16

es una buena manera de poder comparar por internet estoy muy satisfecho que exista esta pagina de comprar y lo mejor que no cobran el envio gracias

alexf62
4/5/16

отличный выбор смартфонов и планшетов. система поинтов привлекает своими скидками. рекомендую

richardw156
4/5/16

I often order with different internet-shops. But everbuying surprised me a lot with quality of goods and quick delivery. I bought some original Xiaomi items there (my smartphone Xiaomi Note2, smart led lamp, powerbank). Also a great thank to Customer Service. They help with answering my questions as quickly as it's possible. They give a free track number for expensive orders. So it guarantees that your goods won't be lost during shipping. I highly recommend this shop. I've never had any problems with it.

lissfoxf
4/4/16

I want to leave review about this store. I like this shop very much, firstly - a large selection of goods, and secondly - a low prices. I made a few purchases on Everbuying, and was very pleased - fast shipping and high quality of product. Contacted the customer service, repsond quickly, informative and very helpful.
Therefore, would recommend!

lissfoxf1

Therefore, would recommend!

vladimirg8
4/4/16

I became acquainted with the shop six months ago.
I looked where it is cheaper to buy a Xiaomi red rice 2
Paid this morning, the track was given in the evening. After 2 weeks I enjoyed the new phone. Shop pleases. Bought my wife a swimsuit, she is happy. Himself ordered AAA batteries. Used points. I paid cheap. No problem, I recommend! Shop number one on the list of online shopping

dydyd
4/4/16

bought on everbuying bluetooth speaker EP1603241422028732 order, Order date : 03/24/2016. fast shipping. good service and great price. I recommend this store.

denusv
4/4/16

Excellent shop! Huge selection , good price ! Fast the mv , photo before sending it only does this store . The original product of excellent quality. Shopping in China committing exclusively in this store ! I recommend

lievend
4/4/16

Ordered several xiaomi items at Everbuying on different occasions. They arrived very fast and are as described: perfect value for little money
Xiaomi Mi band 1s: a great activity tracker
Xiaomi flip case for my redmi note 3: very stylish and professional looking
Both original branded and sealed.

dejans2
4/3/16

I am very happy with the great service of Everbuying!
Bought watch(Oreder No,E1601291319142082,Order time 01/29/2016),received it really quick and works great.Great item and quickly delivered. Perfect quality. I'm fully satisfied.

alexandrp2
4/3/16

I bought a smartphone. The price was the cheapest, quickly sent, great service. phone got, original, well packaged. Very happy with the store and product. my best advice. thank you.
Order No. :E1510160007118128 Order date :10/16/2015

slawomirs1
4/2/16

Fast shipping and delivery. Good and original stuff.

andzenm
4/2/16

Quality everbuying! It is very good site! Im buying a lot on ever and they send it very quick(max 2 days). Im reccomend this seller!

danieli20
4/1/16

I had bought a phone from this site and i can say that everbuying is a very good store.The price on this site was the cheapest i could find but indeed the cheap price the service was very good (fast shiping, good package, good support) so i can recommend this store to everyone.

dmitryt5
3/31/16

Bought a headset for a mobile phone. Long chose between 1more and pistone hybrid. In the end, took a hybrid.
There was a sale, so they cost a little cheaper than usual.
The order came quickly. Packed normally. The headset sounds great, the sound quality. For this price I didn't expect this.
I will continue to order from them.

binap
3/31/16

how to talk to their customer service instead of sending emails...they offer live chat but it doesn't work! is this a bad company to deal with?

wish i had researched them before placing an order. they give no indication of shipment
date....that is absurd!

vladimiro2
3/31/16

I've bought OUKITEL K4000 smartphone in Everbuying store. I got it with good price so I'm very happy and satisfied with the price, quality and time of delyvery of the phone. The packaging is very good, the item is not damaged. The phone is trully fantastic, buying at this shop, was very satisfying. I contacted twice with customer service and received detailed answers in short time. I was very pleased with product and customer support. I recommend Everbuying online store to everyone!

yurav3
3/30/16

Thank you for your good store I like everything.

neone
3/30/16

Ok so I got my product and I am really happy with the fast shipment. I admit I was worried about it as I read so many negative reviews, but I have to say the product is brilliant (ulefone power and ulefone watch) and they both came in under 2 weeks. The only reason why I took 1 star off is customer service as live chat is hardly on..i never chatted to anyone as it was always closed and yes... I did take the time difference into account. And another reason is that on my first ever order I got 100 points so went to use them against the phone... but the price went up. so I took the 100 points off and now its on the system as me using it !! but to be honest they are just as good as banggood and better in many ways as shipping is faster and they take a pic of the item before they post it. this was my first order and despite the shock of all the horror stories I heard I would have to say in my experience I had a pleasant time with them, the order was shipped well within 24 hours. Only other problem is the tracking is so slow to update. I had my items for 2 days now and its still saying its in Belgium waiting to be shipped to England lol But this is down to the shipping company and not everbuying. Keep up the good work everbuying

gheorgheb
3/30/16

I am very satisfied with both the order and the delivery time.

russells34
3/30/16

Today is day three I have NOT received anything from my emails I have sent complaining about a review back mirror that didn't come with the back camera that was supposed to be included with the package contentNOTHING..ZIPPO, NADA!!! Thanks for NOTHING... Everbuying

fredf43
3/29/16

I give this site a 1 star because 0 stars is not an option.
I bought batteries from Everbuying back in December and i am still waiting for them to arrive and it is almost April. Their customer service says they have no tracking and to keep waiting for delivery. After 5 months i have given up, no refund and no batteries. Horrible service.

Avoid this site at all cost.

jang44
3/29/16

Everbuying is one of the largest Chinese online stores. Recently I bought there some electronics including DZ09 smartwatch. I paid this order via paypal, as usual, it was shipped next day. I got it in 2 weeks and was very pleased, concerning low such a price that I had to pay. Build quality was good, this smartwatch supports SIMcards and can make voice calls via this SIMcard or via bluetooth. When connected to smartphone DZ09 can make shots from smartphone's camera, receive and send SMS, notifications. So I can recomment Everbuying as a reliable reseller.

stanislavag
3/29/16

I ordered the Xiaomi Mi band 1s bracelet, and I am completely satisfied with my purchase. The item was shipped next day and was delivered within 3 weeks. The mi band arrived in original package sealed by manufacturer in polyethylene. The item is 100% original and works fine. Moreover, the sales price of mi band was very attractive against other stores. I have got a positive experience with everbuying store

muchalkinv
3/29/16

This is the main store in which I make a purchase from China . , Fast shipping , genuine products , excellent work of the entire marketplace. I refer a cooperation !

eliyahun
3/29/16

Recently I bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 phone from them.
The phone received is fake!
It issues marketing pop-ups and installs unwanted applications all the time!
This caused by non-original firmware.
The phone is blocked against any attempt to fix this problem.
Updater is damaged, no way to access the device via USB / adb.
Seller suggested partial refund / I pay for the return shipment etc.
Be aware!

eugened7
3/28/16

Recently I bought in the store C3-08 7 Port USB 3.0 Card Reader and Kingston 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Card. Shipping was pretty fast. Card reader and microSD card works perfect. Very good store and very good prices.

evam45
3/25/16

Ordered a foam roller for my aching back, the price was 1/3 of retail and I am pleased with the product but because of the shipping experience would not order from them in the future

I didn't realize it was going to take 26 days to arrive, I didn't even know I was getting into international shipping.

After 2 weeks I contacted Everbuying. They responded overnight with a tracking number which was a Chinese site, not any of the ones they listed in their info. The tracking number ended at a handoff to DSL with nothing further.

I emailed again and was told something about not having purchased a tracking number. I do not recall any such information at checkout and again it does not align with their general shipping information.

Just before I filed a complaint with PayPal, the package arrived, from Germany and 26 days after I ordered it. The roller appears to be good quality so I did get a bargain but had I known how long it would take or read the many shipping issues reported on this site, I would have paid more at a US outlet. No, I will not shop here again.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Unless you don't care when/if it arrives.

ivank33
3/24/16

I ordered the Silicone Ring Clip for E-Cigarette.
I received the parcel right at the time when the delivery time was estimated.
This shop provided me with tracking number and was helpful enough to update me on ETA for the delivery.
I will recommend this online store for others.

igors15
3/24/16

I received my order E1602031427174122 TK668 3 in 1 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse Full QWERTY Keyboard with TV Remote Control Function from Everbuying Store. I am very happy and satisfied with the quality of the product. The packaging is very good, the items are not damaged. The price near 8 dollars per piece makes this purchase just great! The delivery to Ukraine took about 3 weeks. I am very happy! Thanks a lot to Everbuying!

alexandrc1
3/24/16

I bought a glass and leather cover for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. A cover is original and good quality glass. Thanks to everbuying for wonderful shopping. Bless you.

dennisy4
3/24/16

I've made a purchase on everbuying at first time.I enjoyed service and speed of order processing. You can use a paypal or credit card.The website has great choice of products.I've got a Chuwi Hi8 Tablet for only $70 which is a very good price.The shipping was about 2 weeks to door.

I recommend everyone to purchase here.

beccutelecomandaa
3/24/16

Made several purchases, no issues, all items arrived ok
Purchased a smartphone at a really low price, it arrived fast in great condition and works very good.I have no complaints.Bought also a few toys and gadgets for my kids and they were awesome also.
I recommend this site, i trust it.

jl118
3/23/16

Its been more than 40 days since I order my stuff...so I called the post office yesterday.
They said they have no information about it and maybe still not departed to my country...
Now, I'm worrying that my package could be lost.
worst internet shopping experience ever!!

denisp32
3/22/16

This is a very good web store. Cheap price and many many nice smartphones. Recommend it

konstantink
3/22/16

I really liked how quickly my order has been sent, high quality goods, great price and service! I recommend to buy at this store!

denisova1
3/22/16

Had exactly what I was looking for with lowest price , and more importantly quick shipping and delivery. I have ordered smartphone Homtom HT7 with big discount and additional accessories . Thanks to this store for great work . Recommend to all

anantharamanv
3/22/16

Terribly slow delivery. I placed an order for Oukitel k4000 pro, worth (Indian Rupees 8350= USD 115.89) on March 2nd under the impression that it will ship within 3-5 days as displayed on the product page. But, they asked me to wait for 2 weeks due to supply issues from the manufacturer. Today, on 22nd march, they ask me to wait for almost one more month to even dispatch my product. Poor response from the customer support team that repeats the same message over and over again.

Edit: I got my entire money refunded via PayPal since they could not send me the product. Happy they responded for that, at least.

jasonr85
3/20/16

I ordered flashlight. And it arrives within month. Really happy. Thanks.

sergeys25
3/19/16

I love this store vary mach. Good support.

seddamh
3/19/16

I have bought from this online store a wonderfull phone with a great price
and it came in 25 days with free shipping . I'll buy from this store again.

thankgodn
3/16/16

everbuying.net has been tested and confirmed real,and accurate in their business.
i have bought items from the store severally i'v not found any misconduct from any angle. their customer care has always been there with good responds, quick refunds if needs arises by me, free shipping, cheap items. keep it up everbuying.net. RECOMMEND FOR ALL.....GO AND TEST

tettl
3/16/16

I bought Xiaomi redmi note 2 from store Everbuying. Phone is very powefull and good for it's value. Everbuying fast sent me phone and my phone was in Ukraine in 3 weeks. I am glad with my Xiaomi redmi note 2. Thanks for Everbuying!

alexw75
3/16/16

I ordered a cover for my Redmi Note 2.I received the original cover in just two weeks, and for a very good price. Now I plan to buy a phone for my wife. I advise everyone to make purchases in the store.

nuk3
3/16/16

Ordered A Bathing Suit From A Completely Different Site Via Paypal, Yet The Paypal Details Led Me To This Site. Definitely Not The Original Site I Purchased From. Purchased My Bathing Suit On 2/20/16 It Is Now 3/16/16. Almost A Month Later. Sure Wish I Knew About This Before My Purchase. Vacay Is 2morrow & I Have No Suit! Smh. Due To Reviews I'll Wait A Few More Days Before I Attempt To Make Contact.

vladimirv12
3/15/16

I've been using many different Chinese stores through the years and Everbuying is my favorite. They offer decent balance between low price, sensible shipping times and quality packaging.

myr565
3/15/16

I ordered the phone OUKITEL K4000 Pro at promo price of $ 89, good service, great price

EP1603080300023713
Order date : 03/08/2016 04:00:02 AM

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 minutes ago
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear kingsley o.,
Thank you so much for your inquiry.

We have checked but we cannot find this item,would you please reply here or message us to offer us the item link? The item link is like: http://www.everbuying.net/productxxxxxx.html

Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service
3 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other customers.

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying