US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 170 reviews)

ruid1

Fast shipment by DHL, I received my order in five working days from China to Norway. (in 807 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kes79
1/20/16

I ordered a smart phone from everbuying.com back in October 2015 during a sale, they promised shipping within 3 days. After waiting for almost 2 weeks without shipping confirmation, I reached out and received the response that the item was out of stock. I was then given the choice to change my order or wait a bit longer, I opted to wait.

Another 2 weeks later, I decided to request a refund and was told that they would only credit my account and I would then have to spend the credits on other items on their website. I accepted and changed my order, after weeks of waiting - they said they cancelled it (for no apparent reason) and told me to change my order again.

After my 3rd order, and 4 months down the track from my original order, I chased them up and they told me they were out of stock of the 3rd item I chose as well and told me to reorder again.

They draw you in with a sale and make you spend the money. Then constantly tell you they're out of stock. I have a feeling I am never going to see my money or any product I order from them. So buyers beware! Stay away from everbuying.com

raymonds40
1/19/16

Hey guys, I ordered 4 LG HG@ 18650 batteries on Christmas eve, it is the 19th of January and after looking at my account I noticed that my batteries haven't even began shipping procedures. I paid $18 and change grand total and after a month I would expect the product to be either on its way or here by now. I had to scrounge up the cash to go to a brick and mortar (physical store) to purchase my HG2 batteries for my vaporizer. This is ridiculous even after showing after I made the purchase they had them in stock. Not only that, but my Paypal was not charged to Everbuying but to a third party with no invoice except how much I paid.

sosih
1/19/16

HI!)). I bought in the store phone Xiaomi redmi note 3 .I was very pleased. Original product. Delivery of the order to the door. Fast delivery, 20 days. Payment via Paypal. Very safe!They gave me a photo of my order, and track number. I plan to buy in the store more. I recommend Shop.
Very good quality headphones. The phone is not worse Meizu mx5. Delivery came 20 days. I am very glad. Definitely buying.

chuvashova
1/19/16

i have ordered new smartphone and recieve it very fast . This store sent it very quickly . And price for this phone was lower than in other places . This store have good support and very low prices . Its oldest and very attractive store ! So i recommed it to all

Tip for consumers: best recommendations

romanenkoa
1/19/16

Two years shopping in this store. There were no problems. Prices are excellent, fast shipping. Managers to quickly respond to all questions.
I recommend.

kibik
1/18/16

I really like to shop in Everbuying. There is a large choice of products at great prices. Often they organized various promotions with even better prices. I've never had problems with shipping - orders came quickly and were well protected - sent parcel is always photographed and you can see in your order. I buyEverbuying recommeded many friends - all of them are very satisfied with the purchases.
Order E1510300651089243 (30/10/2015)

bedeg
1/18/16

I order several products from this site. It take too long then I forgot I've ordered them, then realized that I never received them. Tried to dispute it on paypal but then again I forgot to escalate them. The Prey on forgotful minds. This site is a scammer.

vasilist3
1/17/16

the people throughout the course of my order was placed flawless good prices nice correspondence quick shipment!

cherylc52
1/17/16

12/16/15-placed order for 2 cellphones. Have not received yet! They took my money but still no word about shipment! Have contacted them ì get the same answer back! They tell me they are waiting on vendor!! But yet when I go to the same phones on their site it does not state they are on backorder or out of stock! Instead it shows can be shipped to USA in 3-5 business days! WTF! NOT HAPPY AT ALL! 31 DAYS AND COUNTING! They even tell me they will offer a refund to my wallet with extra credit! So you mean to tell me you just can't refund my order fully to my PayPal wallet! So I requested them to just please ship my order, still waiting! I just want what I paid for $194.58. Is that so hard to ask for!

Well here it is 01/19/2016 in the last couple of days I have received feedback that my order is being shipped, OK cool how soon can I get a tracking number,they explained that there database will take a few days to get that info, OK understandable. Then today I get another Urgent message from them asking if I want a refund or my items shipped! OMG! I cannot believe that for such intelligent people they cannot get their processing done and just ship my freaking order! I know here in the USA we sometimes get what we pay for in a timely matter and sometimes we even mess up and screw somebody's order up! But you think being based in China and dealing with a HK warehouse they would give you better information on how timely the processing and shipping can actually take! Instead of going on Everbuying and stating it takes 3-5 business days it should explain the actual process and shipping to the USA, I am positive that if they were on the other end such as I am then they would definitely understand! So I'm probably going to have to wait another month because I once again posted the negligence of this companies communication level, which on a scale of 1-10 does not even deserve a 1. Oh I know they have a chart that states up to 15 days for the USA. But here it is day 34! They want a review from me they send me feedback that my shipment went to post office cannot cancel order. Now they are sending me feedback do you want refund or ship order! Please just ship my freaking order! Once again is that to much to ask for. I am almost afraid to see the results of my shipment when it does finally get here! I am a very patient person but this has finally licked my patience clean off the charts! And for those of you who have had good luck don't give me your freaking postings with the luck you have had cause honestly I am only going to believe that they paid you in credits just to say that!

OK so after all that ranting about my order and all, I happen to notice my bank account had a credit being added to it, so I look and notice it is my order I placed with Everbuying, the same one they told me got shipped out! I can't believe it after all it took them to tell me my order was shipped and then to find out they refunded me instead of shipping out my items, and no notification of a refund!which is okay but the lack of communication from this site and the lies, is unbelievable! I never asked for this refund but I'm glad to have my refund!! This online site is definitely not worth the hassle anymore to me. I am going to cancel my account and look elsewhere. I wold only advise anyone never to trust this site ever!

Tip for consumers: Don't bet on ponies when you could have a freaking Stallion!

fuck71
1/16/16

I haven't gotten my order yet I just ordered, I am a former hacker for the U.S. I am associated with Anonymous, if I don't get my package I will take everything you have. You won't have a website, I recommend you give what you guarantee

ottom15
1/16/16

You have to wait a while..... And when meanwhile your parcels get stolen iT takes much longer....
But I brought the extra Insurance and received all I ordered after a longtime.
But I received them, and even the stolen items (after a long wait)

neroo

ivanm54
1/15/16

I did order first.I recently purchased VKWORLD VK700X 5.0 inch 3G Smartphone Android 5.1 . I received the parcel very quickly, product was packaged very well. Support service works very well, it responds to messages quickly. For defense was not worried for payment using Paypal. I will be back there to buy.

fredg27
1/15/16

I decide to buy New Year Gifts for my friends at internet. I choose this store because before I haven't any problems with my orders. Everbuying didn't disappoint me and all of products was recieved at time. So built quality and prices also very good.

sudom
1/14/16

In December 2015 i received my OV 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card Cookie Version Class 10 from Everbuying.net. Now I can store photos, videos and other media files with 32GB of storage. It is very good for that little price i paid; cheap, nice build quality, compact size, Fast reading speed 30Mb/s.
Extremely fast shipping and good packing.
This was my first experience with Everbuying and i will definitely do more orders there.
I am very satisfied with the service of Everbuying and can recommend this seller. 5 stars from me.

aprilb40
1/14/16

I placed a $250. Order on 12/2/15 and all I have received is three bogus tracking numbers! my case is under investigation with PayPal, shame on you Everbuying.net you are a disgrace!

antoniol23
1/14/16

On New Year gift ordered in the phone Xiaomi redmi note 2 and not a mistake.
Phone came to the New Year's holiday.
Phone really cool, for the price it has no competitors.
I am glad that the store did not disappoint me by the new year.
Not every store is able to make such a quick delivery for the holiday.

achillef9
1/13/16

I've buyed a smartphone and a couple of accessories on 29 december 2015.

After a couple of days, DHL with their provided tracking number says the order is still in Singapore.
I contacted them on 4 January 2015 with the first ticket, asking why the package is still in Singapore.
They always answer with the identical same copied answer for every single ticket I've opened in their support system. ( 4 tickets with no explanations and always the same answer).
A couple of days ago DHL contacted me with a "returned to shipper" update and...worst at all DHL told me a certain "BENSON" has signed the delivery that results now DELIVERED to me...THIS IS PURE FRAUD !!!
Who's this BENSON who signed a delivery that's never arrived to me ?!?!?!??

Now I've open a refund request in PayPal. I want my money back and the most ridiculous thing is they keep copying and pasting the same answers they write in PayPal too...

STAY AWAY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK

*UPDATE 29 January 2016*
Still no products received, after another bogus tracking number given on 14th January. Now waiting for a full refund by PayPal.

Tip for consumers: Simply avoid this website.

iliasl11
1/12/16

I was very disappointed with online orders till a friend told me about this site,i made my order and suprisingly everything was so easy and my order came to me safe and in low cost,i recomend it with no doubt!

raym650

T16011212925 Ticket# T16010716546
[EE15092412154****] Processing 01/12/2016 07:31:00 UTC View Details
T16010716546 see ticket # T15120823262
[EE15092412154****] Closed 01/07/2016 10:58:58 UTC View Details
T15120823262 Why Closing my ticket?
[EE15092412154****] Closed 12/08/2015 09:00:44 UTC View Details
T15100802138 my order
[EE15092412154****] Closed 10/08/2015 03:31:42 UTC View Details
T15101000380 My Order
[EE15092412154****] Closed 10/10/2015 12:48:24 UTC View Details .........................---------------- These are the tickets that I opened and you guys keep on closing it without any resolution. I just need my money back and won't deal/buy with your company from now on.--------

To Customer Service: You're not giving any resolution. Do not be liar. All you're doing is to play game with your response which is the same all the time. Your tracking site is a bogus giving an old info since December 24 which You already sent to me so many times from my tickets on your site that you always closed. Resolving this is easy. Just refund/return my money to paypal including my insurance payment. Or just send me the phone or with the same specs ASAP. Not within 3,6 mos or a year. I just cant understand why you don't understand a very simple resolution..#SMH

royd27
1/12/16

I ordered a tablet, expedited delivery 3-7 days.
After 3 days I received order sent message, wow.
Then 12 days status "Shipment information recieved" with DHL.
DHL says they have not yet picked up the parcel. Everbuying says order is shipped. Over and over again.
I logged 7 or 8 tickets.They do react, but do not even read the ticket.
After 12 days I finally got a message "Package picked up" from DHL. And a few hours later "Returned to shipper".
3 tickets and 5 days later I am still waiting on the package shipped message.

I will never buy from everbuying again!

heatherb88
1/11/16

I ordered a toy on Dec10th. Website said it would be 10-25 days to get it. There is no way to track the shipping. After 25 days we tried to contact this company. You cannot call them. You have to submit a help ticket and they contact you back within 24 hours via email. All the email they sent the next day stated was that the package was on it's way and that it should be there within 25 days of purchase. When we got the package 31 days after we ordered it, the box was smashed to hell and in shape to be given as a gift. We will never use this site again and will strongly discourage others from using it as well.

vigilantes
1/11/16

Bought multiple times there. Package arrives about 2 weeks. Good packed.
Really fast customer service, shipping items in few days!
And prices are really good. Very Good!

tommasoc5
1/11/16

I ordered a smartphone, say the day 08.01.2016 has been shipped and is now stationary at the DHL hub in Singapore, but I contacted DHL who assured me that the track number provided by Everybuyng is not associated with any Shipping, azi is nonexistent as tracking number.
I wait another week and then start a dispute Paypal for the reversal of my pennies. In sum, the first purchase, first disappointment, the world needs sincerity!

ivanz7
1/7/16

It was my first time buying from this store and I was very surprised about how fast they have processed my order. Shipping was fast also. Goods were packed appropriatly.The best part about this store is their promotions where you can get some goods for very good price. Would highly recommend this store to my friends. Will probably order more in future from everbuying.

mariolastd

Very good store. Best quality

olega1
1/7/16

I ordered online Meizu M2 Note to 16GB very pleased with all excellent, excellent product quality. Thanks you! You are best!

hannibalo

good,cheap

professionelem
1/6/16

Good one Online Store !!!!!!!!!!

sergeis4
1/6/16

Hi, I wanted to buy a toy for a child, after a search online stores suitable lot was found on everving, with a good price and with free shipping. Set as there is an order, sending was done the next day, the premise was a little more than 2 weeks. It is then that they wanted a child very happy.
I advise this store.

sergeyk23
1/4/16

Today I want to tell you about my new acquisition - Chiptrip MXV S805 Android TV Box. At home I have two TVs - old CRT TV and LCD TV.
When i select Smart TV box, I was faced with a choice - multiple devices, manufacturers. Different equipment, variants of external ports, hardware stuffing. And then I received a letter with a proposal from the Everbuing.net. Products in this store I ordered many times, all the orders received, and each time i was pleased with the store work and service. I'm place order and payd it. After a short time a courier handed me a parcel.
The order was executed perfectly. This product was well packaged and came without any damage. Smart TV Box is fully consistent with the description on the store website and lived up to my expectations.
I was very pleased with the Everbuying.net store work and I will continue purchase in this store.

sergop
1/4/16

In november I bought a gift to his son.
The gift came quickly, toy well packaged, the son was pleased with a New Year gift.
Pleased and the store itself. It:
- Good prices,
- Professional staff,
- A wide range of goods

Tip for consumers: A good online store Everbuying.com
#Everbuying.comForAll

davidel
1/4/16

the send me the telephone in the time they promise

Tip for consumers: do not use DHL option, since they steal money for the duty payment!!!

thiwankaw
1/3/16

I had my doubts when I ordered a "MORNFINE M1 Finger PC" , but the item was delivered fast with a tracking number and it was as described. I'm very satisfied with the item and their service and I will definitely buy from them again.

wilcon1
1/3/16

Salve, scrivo dall'Italia per condividere la mia esperienza di acquisto sullo store online Everbuying; sono molto soddisfatto in quanto ho già acquistato e ricevuto
-smartphone Mstar S700 da 5,5 pollici con Android 5.0 Lollipop e 4G LTE processore MTK6752 64bit 1.7GHz Octa Core 2GB RAM 16GB ROM fotocamera da 13.0MP e pellicola per schermo
-batteria di ricambio originale Mstar
-custodia originale per il telefono
-scheda microsd da 32 gb originale samsung
fortunatamente non ho dovuto pagare spese di importazione e doganali e il telefono con gli accessori vale tutto il prezzo e anche molto di più, grazie Everbuying.

Hi, I write from Italy to share my experience of purchase on the online store Everbuying; I am very satisfied because I already purchased and received
-Smartphones Mstar S700 5.5 inch Android 5.0 and 4G LTE Lollipop 64bit processor MTK6752 Octa Core 1.7GHz 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 13.0MP camera and film for screen
-battery original Mstar for phone
-Protective Case Cover original for phone
-Card microsd 32 gb original samsung
fortunately I did not have to pay customs and import charges and phone accessories worth any price and also much more; thanks Everbuying.

pippop2
1/3/16

I bought 3 items from Everbuying. It was the first time I bought something form a chinese web retailer

Items arrived in 3 weeks in Italy using the ordinary (free) delivery service.

Items well packaged and in perfect state

Worth another visit

andrewv27
1/2/16

Buy 1 phone and 1 tablet. I have present for new year my brother. Ship fast. thank`s manager answer my questions. it`s good deal

shirleyj18
1/1/16

I made a purchase from this website. I am very satisfied with the product. I was a little skeptical about it because of the negative reviews. However the company put my mind at ease and walked me through the process. They showed me how to track my package. And in fact they tracked it for me and wrote me an email with the tracking information and website to track it. Thank you Everbuying.com for my excellent experience. I will buy from you again soon.

gerda5
1/1/16

As a Fan of Electronics, I find there many Products at chaep Prices, Li-Ion Batteries for Example. I orderd original NCR18650B 3400 mAh with Order E1512270148597774 for under five Dollars. Thats lower than in other Shops. Yes, delivery Time with Flat Rate Shipping can be sometimes long, it can be as fast as 2 Weeks or even as long as 8 Weeks. But that is not in the Responsibility of Everbuying, it is the long Transport Way.

Tip for consumers: Watch out for Everbuying Points to have a Discount, you can get this Points for Registering and Reviews on Everbuying Site, or via Newsletter.

sergo
1/1/16

Already last year discovered a new store.
Buying toys for children for the new year.
Gifts come in time, and liked children.
I recommend this store.

nojead
1/1/16

I ve ordered from Everbuying two phones and another phone and 2 smart watches. First two phones have arrived and I'm verry satisfied, for the last phone and for smart watches I ve asked for reffund because I ve seen on some sites negative comments for everbuying. THey reffund my money whithout problems, now I ve made another command on their site. I recommend Evebuying! The phones have arrived in less than 30 days in Romania from China.
Thanks Everbuying!

shihaba1
1/1/16

I order one item more than one mounth, still is not getiing.

I feel very very bad and cheating site

igorl8
12/31/15

I started my cooperate with store in 2013.
Makes shopping very often electronics and tools for the kitchen. The order is processed fast shipment of goods without delay and problems. I like sales and gifts from the store.
Very, very high-standard quality! The packaging was exceptionally pleasing. Delivery was superb. Would buy from again.

alejok
12/31/15

Almost always the best prices, amazing site, highly recommended!!! proof of the best prices... my last order EP1512251343471784

yurav
12/30/15

Often I buy in the store I like everything fast order processing, good packaging, low prices, all goods in stock do not need to wait long. Thank you.

jakoj
12/29/15

I like this store.
The price is very low. Lowest Internet. Delivery was delayed a bit, but this is because of the holiday.
I will buy here again. Recommended!

vickis33
12/28/15

Still waiting on a xmas present i ordered in October. So tired of scam artists...this world is filled with so many greedy people...what happen to the companies that take pride in quality & service.

yuliyas1
12/28/15

A few weeks ago I made an order to this store adapter with AAA batteries in the AA, the next day the goods have already sent and then I received a parcel at home. Great service, fast shipping and delivery!

yasinb7
12/27/15

everbuying is the best website in field of stores and i think that they have best prices and best discounts ever .i recomend this for all .

vladimirl8
12/24/15

Like many, searching for the best price, make purchases on the Internet. drew attention to the Everbuying.net. Ordered their new headphones Xiaomi all been sent on time, the earphones original, good quality. Recommend Everbuying.net as conscientious seller.

102 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear johan,

Would you please message us your order number so that we can resolve this problem for you?
Our order number begins with the letter E and contains 16 digits.

Yours sincerely,
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Micheal J.,

We are NOT a scam.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.

Yours sincerely,
Everbuying Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying