US Government's NSF

support@everbuying.com

641 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

richardw7

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

stevep17

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

liol1
6/10/14

I work with everbuying with dropshing 2.5 years and I like them so much.
They send quick and helped me every time I needed them.
Very good and cheap company

juans26
6/9/14

My company is a big company from Dominican Republic on smartphone distributer. A month ago I bough a smartphone from this company >"EVERBUYING" and they sent me a broken phone which I can not sale. I request to theme to refund a least 30 dollars because due to both country distance I can not send the item back to them due to deleviry cost which is very expense. Until now I have not receive any response from them. It is your own risk to buy any products on this company.

jaimeb10
6/9/14

Alright so June 1st 2014 I ordered 2 phones, one looked like an iPhone 5 and the other looked like a galaxy s5 or whatever the latest galaxy is anyway, it's been 8 days and the order says its still processing, then the site say to confirm your email to make an order. Is this why the order is taking so long?

lindah54
6/9/14

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.
All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)
Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow
Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)
All these people are getting ripped off!
I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back thru Paypal
Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS
Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,
broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds( I was offered 6.00 after spending over 100.00 Or 5% off my Next order )
Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.
People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

harshald
6/8/14

I don't even give a single star rating to this cheaters. I ordered a phone for $150. This phone keeps on restarting again and again and so not able to use it. Even if I charge the battery fully, it keeps on restarting and never starts up completely, draining the whole battery down. When I complained, this people told me to show it to local repair shop and they will SHARE the cost. What the hell. What about warranty of this phone? When I checked at many places, no one is ready to repair this phone. Reason, they say is these phone can't be repaired as they are modified and messed up. I asked for a replacement, and this people are asking me to pay for shipping. Never buy even a $1 product from this company. They are fraud. If they don;t address my complaint, I am going to make all effort to shut them down.

colinm35
6/7/14

I ordered a new phone from Everbuying on 25th May. They have a tracking feature and I wanted to check the progress, when looking for the details I came across this site and it worried me no end, with stories of goods not being delivered and no refunds. I did check the tracking two days ago and there seemed no progress, I thought that I would be in a battle with Paypal to get my money back and then this morning 7th June our friendly neighbourhood postman delivered the phone, it's now charged up and working and looks better than it did on the website. Now I'm relieved and I would be happy to use them again.

joea46
6/7/14

I don't know what has happened to this company. It used to be quite good. Now it's a lottery if you receive what you bought, whether it will work or be defective. Worse still, their customer service dept. has recently begun routinely lying in attempts to make excuses e.g. "it's out of stock", "it's back in stock", "it will be shipped this week" followed by "we're still waiting for stock". When then asked why they told me that they had it in stock if they didn't - 'silence'. They now won't honor their own promises. After their out-of-stock/back-in-stock/but-not-really fiasco, I bought a different model which they assured me was in stock.. It has a host of problems. When I told Everbuying about them, someone named 'Denis' wrote back saying "Dear Joe, Thanks for your message, Please send me the picture of it, We will give you compensation when we confirm that, Best Regards Denis".
That was on 21/May/2014. Since sending the photos, Everbuying have again gone silent and have not even had the courtesy to reply to my emails. I tried submitting another ticket in the hope that someone else might do the right thing - but that too has just been ignored. I don't know if this change is due to financial difficulties within the company but I won't be taking the risk and I won't be buying from this company ever again. There are many other online retailers, so I would advise others to not take the risk either.

davew52
6/6/14

it said ship in 24 hours 8 days later still prossesing try to contact 4 times no answer filed complaint with pay pall no answer finally got them on toll free phone they told me they will not refund until I drop my case if I do that I cannot reopen I am waiting for pay pal ruling because they will not answer pay pal email it will take about 20 days before I get refund there is no communication with this company and faulse advertising BUYER BEWARE

davidl124
6/6/14

I bought a new phone from Everbuying.com website. It sent me an USED phone, screen defective and some functions did not even work such as GPS. I contacted Everbuying.com as well as filed a complaint to Paypal. Everbuying told me to ship product back with tracking number for refund. Then after received the return product, they told me they will deduct the shipping charge to send the product from China to US. In other words, I have to pay for shipping for both ways: China to US and US returns to China for nothing since I returned the defective product. It costs me total $60.
My ticket number is: T21358548913

Update as of June 6th, 2014

I received the shipping refund from Everbuying.com. I want to update my rating as B- and the US customer service rep. is very good to help me solving the problem. I should work with her earlier for my case than contact to her China counterpart. I am a satisfaction customer now.

alexp59
6/3/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!! IT IS A SCAM. 8 DAYS AFTER I PLACED AN ORDER IT IS STILL PROCESSING.

I THEN TALKED TO A LIVE AGENT, AND TOLD ME THAT IT WILL BE SHIPPED IN TWO DAYS, AFTER WHICH I TOLD HER I WANT TO CANCE MY ORDER FOR A FULL REFUND AS THE ORDER WASN'T SHIPPED YET.
THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT THE ORDER ACTUALLY ALREADY LEFT THE WAREHOUSE, AND THEY CAN'T GIVE ME A REFUND ANYMORE.

THE WILL TELL YOU ANY LIE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR MONEY, I HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED MY ORDER, BUT I AM SURE WHEN I WILL, IN A FEW YEARS, THERE WILL BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE ITEMS.

STAY AWAY, I WILL NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF EVEN LOOKING AT THE SITE

kenmoreh
5/30/14

I will never buy anything again from this company this company is a joke they send you what they want to send you not what you ordered beware of this company beware of this company

tamarc
5/29/14

I have not bought anything from #Everbuying...and reading 98% of these reviews I dont think I will...I am seeing inferior products, inferior customer service and a waste of time and money...I have been on the site and the products and prices looks great but I guess thats the trade...cheap things equals cheap service...

balanceb
5/28/14

I did two months ago at the www.everbuying.com ordered the phone and now I got nothing.
when I ask questions about the package, they say you should go to the post office in your town and your order
I went to the post office today. they have not received anything in my name.
You sent me web address, colleagues, I can not openen.http :/ / www.everbuying.com/m-users-a-queryorder-n-EE1403230944537730.htm
I've already done everything to open that Web address is invalid. want to send the address where I can pick up the parcel? it seems to me more scam company, because I have so many questions, it is not a single answer. you just talk a story we sent out the package, but you can not prove that the package in Netherlands is whether you want to give. no address of the post office

mariop7

Buongiorno ho Fatto UN Ordine IL 08.05.2014
e ad Oggi non ho Ricevuto Ancora niente ..
ho ANCHE aggiunto SPESE per pacco EXPRESS.
fattemi Sapere QUANDO PUO Arrivare il mio Ordine?????
NUMERO ORDINE E1405071504291055
Grazie Mario

massimos1
5/28/14

If I could give this company 0 stars I would because it doesn't deserve any credit. I failed to read about the company beforehand and have quickly learned to not waste my money on any overseas services like so. I received a cell phone that has worked for 3 hours and since then won't even turn on. The product is clearly faulty and not of quality work at all. Don't make the same mistake I did investing your time and money into everbuying. It truly is a scam and they only seek to steal your money. I have tried contacting them numerous times but only get a voicemail that gives you operating hours, which I am clearly calling during but they simply don't want to reply. Save your money. This is a bull$#*! website with bull$#*! products.

kashifm

By Kashif Movania 05/09/2014 23:45:42 PM
I am putting this chat on every board I can find refund my money...

By Customer Service 05/09/2014 01:56:52 AM
Dear Kashif,

Thanks for your message , sorry for the delay.
We sincerely apologize for the additional inconvenience.
How about checking it in the local repair shop ?
We are willing to pay for some repair fee.
If not , please inform me , I will give you return shipping address.
You can return it for the replacement , but you will need to pay for return shipping fee.
If any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Cathy

By Kashif Movania 05/08/2014 01:27:14 AM
Hi Cathy,

None of the above things worked...

I am initiating a investigation with Paypal... Also posting to Facebook and everywhere I can...

Please advise if you are going to replace the device or play games...

Kashif Movania

By Customer Service 05/05/2014 00:09:09 AM
Dear Kashif,

Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the
difficulties you have been

experiencing regarding the device functionality. First, please ensure that you charge the phone
for at least 12 hours.

Afterward, please use the USB cable from the included accessories to connect the phone to your
computer.

Generally, the USB ports at the back of the computer provide more power so please try these ports.

Following this, please check whether you can turn on the phone.

If this does not work, please change to another phone battery and try again.

Please let me know the result. We will need to confirm the technical issue;

if it’s possible to provide technical support for the product(s), then we will always do our best
to resolve it.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards

Cathy

mikek67
5/9/14

Ok, let me start off by saying that I buy a fair amount of items from Ebay but this time decided to try purchasing from Everbuying. Found a cheap tablet on their website and ordered it. Shipping was reasonably quick to Canada and I was happy with the tablet. Seemed to work as described. I decided to purchase another one and here's where my issue begins. As with the first order, I also purchased "insurance" in case the product was damaged in transit. Well, it arrived damaged. I contacted support and was told my two options were either to return the item to them and they would send another one or pay half of the price again and they would send me another one. My issue is what did I pay insurance for? It seems that the customer (me) takes on all the risk. My experience with Ebay is different. Ebay sellers are willing to take on the risk for damaged or lost goods. Seems Everbuying is not. So I am not sure that I will purchase from them again.

rodneyc11
5/9/14

I order from this company 2 watch and have not received anything from them. I used paypal and filed a dispute with paypal and they sent a message to allow more time to get here, I escalated the dispute do to them stall to run the time out that you can dispute with paypal.

brittneyb3
5/6/14

I ordered my products with expedia shipping and the items are still being processed after close to a week. Getting in touch is almost impossible except if you write a bad review. So for the company my order number is E1404292015519799 i was told it was going to be shipped today but it was not.

UPDATE: after almost a week i was told that two of the items were out of stock even though it did not say that on the site. Ive sent many messages trying to change the items and they still havent gotten back to me and my stuff wont be shipped. I tried online support which was a total joke where they replied once an hour and nothing got resolved. Im fed up i sent them the two links to the items to replace the ones that are out of stock.

lenh21
5/5/14

It seems that you only have about a 30% chance that what you buy will work correctly. If you live in china that is probably ok. The cost to send the Tablet back from USA is $25.00 and that is a gamble that the next one will work.
Not a good option, BUY USA.

onikad
5/4/14

Everbuying.com is a complete $#*!! They are unprofessional. You can never get in contact with them unless you put them on blast on facebook. Tell me, how can they post so frequently on facebook but not respond to their customers in a timely manner? I purchased a phone from them that worked for 1 full day and on the second day it never came back on. I was so disappointed because I was so excited about it. They sent me a defective phone. I have returned the product to them before the 30 days for a full refund. I hope I get it or I will file a lawsuit against them. I have already begun speaking to the trade authorities on the matter. I have filed so many disputes! I am also tracking the package to ensure that they have received it so that they cannot bull$#*! me. I will get a refund at all costs! It is such a shame to work hard for your money and be scammed for it. I have continually tried to contact them, so far they have blocked me on facebook. So professional! But mark my words "I will get my refund!"

jaiberu
5/4/14

Good place to buy technology, the products are of good quality and the prices are better than other Chinese pages, plus you get points and reduce the price of products.

rodneym24
5/4/14

REVIEW/UPDATE: "This review is for the GooPhone (iphone 5/5s imitation)
First be VERY patient, website says "ready to ship in 24 hours", your order wont arrive until 1 month (30 days) later (to USA), minimun. This is for standard shipping.
I have had the phone for 3 months now. The first 2 weeks no issues, afterwards earpiece wont work, you can only hear your callers on speaker mode. Youtube app comes pre installed, It wont play videos and display the following error: "Google Services which some of apps rely on, is NOT supported by your device". You WONT be able to uninstall YouTube and reinstall if you need to. Other app downloaded from google play, ex Facebook, Instagram, etc work FINE, and you can uninstall them if you wish to. Phone will ONLY CHARGE with charger provided, if you lose it dont bother buying another cable, IT WONT CHARGE YOUR PHONE, even if you buy it from apple store. In general is a terrible software, slow even at typing a text, very low cam picture resolution, phone will only work on speakerphone. And the worst: You wont be able to access your recent calls/missed calls list due to error "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped"; NOR will you have an icon in the display notifying of voicemail. I DON’T RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
************************************************************************************************

I'd like to think this is an experience in progress since I HAVE NOT RECEIVED my order yet. In terms of payment handdling they are fast to act. I changed an order (cancel old and placed new one) and they refund money within 10 days which is acceptable (not the norm in US, but okay). However, in regards to shipping...
See my last communication:
"Please supply an updated status on my order PLACED OVER 30 DAYS AGO, AND SHIPPED MANY DAYS BEFORE CHINAS NEW YEAR HOLYDAYS. Your tracking number gives conflicting information on different websites:

freipost.com -- Item Dispatched Jan/25/2014 03:37:24 UTC Dispatch made on Flight VA4198/VA7

17track.net -- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
postfiji.com -- Dispatches created
usps.com -- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Please kindly investigate and tell me if item shipped/will ship/or this a deffective tracking number/ there's no tracking number. Thank you in advance.
Order E1401062050173725, placed 06-JAN-2014

So, I've decided I'll be patient for another 10 days, and if not received will dispute charges with credit card company based on false advertisement of "It usually takes about 10-28 business days (Monday through Friday) to reach you."
If you order from them be aware it is a long long process and wait time. Will update if anything happens in the next 10 days. Thank you.

hw20
5/3/14

Please be very wary about this website, I ordered the Cubot One late last year, it was eventually delivered and the phone worked perfectly for about 4 days and then it wouldn't switch on. Everbuying cliams to have a full refund policy for faulty products but this is NOT the case. Trying to contact Everbuying has been a nightmare, it took weeks of messaging back and forth before they agreed to refund me, only partially though! They claim they need a $30 "restoring fee". This is NOT a full refund. They finally agreed to refund me $180 which I was happy about, however 3 months later I have yet to receive a cent. As an innocent customer, I have lost out on $180 and am trying to figure out my options. It has been such a difficult and upsetting experience, please think twice before buying.

anitam15
4/30/14

I think the products I´ve bought on this site are very good. And the support center are excellent. Allways very quick to answer and very helpfull indeed! The clothes I´ve received are very nice and Im now waiting for to dresses I´ve ordered. Very excited about that! So all in all Im very happy with Everbuying. Thank you!

carlosj8
4/28/14

Hi
Some months ago i bought 2 phones on this store: the 7105 with 5.5 inch of screen, android 4.2, 3G phablet mtk 6589 quad core, 1.2 GHz, 1 gb of ram and 4 gb of rom... it liked too much because of it´s screen...easy to watch videos, pictures and to get to internet... it has good resolution... i really enjoy the games specially the car games, the images are very fluid...1 gb it´s ok to put app´s but it´s better to put them into the memory card.
Everything was ok until i don´t know what happenned with the battery connector... but Everbuying was there to help me find the solution.
It´s really good to know that the company is there when problem appears...specially in my case because i bought 2 phones.
i think it was a good purchase... quality and Price are fine.

jamesq1
4/28/14

Might be a SCAM!! I recently spent almost $200 dollars of merchandise from this place(in Korea). I paid using a pre paid card, they took the money out. Then they wanted photo copy of an I.D or passport. Sounds like they are trying to steal my identity as well. It's better to shop on a trusted site than lose hundreds of dollars. BAD mistake on my part thinking I could trust a site that's based in Asia.

joeh53
4/25/14

ordered a cell phone 2 MONTHS AGO & have received NOTHING BUT HEADACHES SINCE!!! they didn't hesitate to take the payment but have never received my phone! when you work hard to make a dollar, it realy hurts a budget to loose $100

helene22
4/23/14

Lovely evening bag, excellent quality, great price, fast shipping and great customer service. What more can I say? Good people to do business with.
Helen

anas238
4/23/14

I claim the amount you paid. I paid much more than shown on the site. still paid taxes that you have not paid. The product came out more expensive than bought in my country. Just got my paycheck, thieves. Lack know the status of the product with the trip.I learn now:no more buying in this sites; CHINA SITES NO MORE

ihzazm

Quality Products

Thanks Everbuying

somashekarr1
4/21/14

I have been using Everbuying.com since many years, the website is very user-friendly and lot of different artifacts at low price and great discount offers. The customer care is reachable on time and their swift action in solving the issues or responding to the queries is terrific. Appreciate their good work and the service they are providing to the customer.

shafaks
4/21/14

When i saw this website first time i thought this is a scam and i i've ordered something cheap to try website they sent me what i've ordered which is good. But I've got my order quite late but i think it is okay because they already say, products come from china.
Now i am thinking about my second order, but i have some problem with MY PAYPAL account. I still have doubts do i have to share my card details with them or not.
london_shafak.

shaunetteb
4/17/14

Order number:E1308102038099152 Reference Number: H67543050073444

This is complete robbery. Everbuying.com, please send the products I've ordered to the mailing address that you already have, or I demand a refund NOW. I've been waiting since August 2013 and the products were NEVER received.

I hope the appropriate authorities lock up each and every one of them working at everbuying.com. I would like all of them to lose money and experience this robbery and crime that they have inflicted on unsuspecting and innocent buyers.

ancamihaelai
4/12/14

I've bought 3 phones of this web and am very happy.
The phones are good for a low price. It took two weeks to send it to me to Spain, which I consider that is very good knowing that the shipping is free. And on top for every purchase you get points and you can save a few euros.
The customer service is very good.

enzop8
4/11/14

Ribadisco e riconfermo la Fiducia ben riposta nei Confronti della Vostra azienta (Everbuying) per il Servizio data Che Professionale Veloce e Competente Prezzo Qualità Ottimo

jt48
4/10/14

this site is a scam ! i was very blessed to get my refund through paypal , my order never came , they gave a BOGUS tracking number like they ALWAYS do , I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCAM SITE !!!!

markj65
4/9/14

STAY AWAY. Ordered a phone on 3/28/14. Got a tracking number that didn't work, requested the correct tracking number and got another wrong number. What a joke. Then they told me it would be as much as 28 WORKING days to receive the phone. After over 28 working days (4/9/14), I complained to PayPal and got the excuse that it would take up to 60 DAYS to receive my phone.

liln
4/9/14

I ordered some clothes from that shop and they gave me a date to pick up my stuff from the mail... It was okey, all was sent on the date the set but when i opened the package it wasn't exactly what i ordered. I got a Jersey of other colour and size and other which was made-up literally backwards and wasn't the correct size either.

robertm136
4/8/14

They shipped me a defective phone, asked me to take it to a local shop to have it fixed, then when I shipped it back asking for a refund, they responded: "If you want a refund , we need to minus the shipping cost and the related restoring fee arrcoding to our company return policy , because we have paid it to the courier company, we can refund you 85% of the original product price". So I pay for shipping both ways apparently. I opened a dispute with paypal.

markc85
4/8/14

Wow! All the whining going on here! I buy hundreds of items from everbuying to resell in my store- these are unbeatable near-wholesale prices you are getting folks,cut them some slack! Your order will take 3 to 5 days to process- is that unbearable? Shipping is slow,yah, but did you also notice its FREE!! No complaints about that,huh! Items are good quality for the price-my customers are always pleased!

davidt75
4/5/14

Phones are cheap and nice according to the reviews but I'm still waiting for my order to be shipped. Ordered it 04/01/14 and the order is still processing even after choosing expedited shipping :/

lv22
4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I placed an order in January of this year, first off, it took a full month to receive the units and that was after I complained (it appeared they had forgot to send the order in the first place); the order was for 3 electronic cigarette batteries. They all arrived and were extremely light in weight, they would not charge and appeared to be missing the core battery unit inside. I again emailed their customer service and they told me to wait 2 more weeks to receive 3 new batteries which would put me out of range of making a complaint to PayPal. When I asked about the new shipment, they responded that they never sent it but offered me a refund of 1/2 the amount and a coupon. I said no, I wanted the full amount and they continued to haggle with me and I finally caved at a partial refund....... it is now April, and I am still waiting..... (order E1401181306461561)

garyw31
4/4/14

I purchased a complicated digital watch that came with no instructions on how to use it. The second half of my order never arrived. Everbuying has ignored 8 of my requests for help. This company is a rip-off, stay away from them, my friends!

kaitlynn3
4/4/14

I ordered a phone Wednesday night , it's Friday afternoon . Website says it ships in 24 hours but my order is still in processing . When is my order going to ship , I paid extra for faster service !

matthewt16
4/3/14

I tried emailing them to see when my phone was gonna be shipped out cause it said under the phone ships in 24 hours and its now been 72 hours .. And its processing still . I wanna know what's going on with my order and also wanna know when its gonna finally be shipped out. Thanks

maryr56
4/3/14

It was a pleasant transaction. They communicated and answered my questions very well and in a timely manner. Would recommend site to a friend.

cheyanner
4/3/14

Okay so i ordered a phone saterday night of last week where the hell is it because i really would like to know i even got express shipping...

austinl15
4/2/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! It is not a scam, but the sizing they use is way off, and the quality is terrible. The sweater I ordered ripped on the first day, and the watch snapped putting it on for the second time!
I will not be ordering from this website, they take your money and send out terrible quality products.
The sweater, claiming to be XL, did not fit me. (I fit into a large/medium in Canada) I understand the sizing different between North America and Asia or where ever they ship from, but come on, I didn't fit into the thing. I gave it to my younger brother, who ripped it while PUTTING IT ON. Unbelievably cheap material!

sabrinap2
4/1/14

Completely waste of time and money!
Nobody tell you where and when your order will be at your home.
I bought a tablet who supposedly be shipped in 3-5 business days and now is already 13 days and nothing !!!!!
very disappoint....
never more i will buy anything from this company and i will make sure any friend will make the same error i made.....

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber