US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 95 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 520 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 298 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andreaso4
9/13/14

Edit, After all Everbuying dit resend another package today (what i originally ordered was out of stock, this can happen). Hopefully it will arrive soon!.
So the service was bad but changed and got fixed within a few days corresponding.
So im waiting now and i am a little more happy with it now!

*original message*
Until now i liked Everbuying, all my orders came but for now they decided to sent my order in 2 packages, i can live with that but now the first one arrived more then 4 weeks ago.
And the last one with the most expensive stuff did not come and they keep saying please wait a few days more i already said the deliver time they said when i ordered was 10-25 business days. Been already much longer but they keep giving exactly the same answers like im sorry please wait any longer i already told them more then 5 times i cant and i won't wait any longer but they don't seem like to be reading anything of it. All the answers are kind off the same. I really don't like this and want them to resent the package but they just won't.

nicholasp16
9/6/14

On 09/01/2014 I ordered two items from Everbuying (1) Otium Z2 cellphone and (2) Wireless bluetooth headset. Both items stated "ships in 24 hours" . It has been 6 days now and Everbuying.com has not contacted me or responded to my requests for assistance. I've contacted PayPal and filed a dispute and I'm contacting the BBB and FTC to take a look at this company and review their business practices. I can't rate the value of products because, well, I'VE NEVER RECEIVED THEM. I will not be taking a loss of $160 and I am not playing with this company. They need to be investigated by the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. I plan on contacting both agencies and working through the proper channels to help protect other consumers like myself..

Tip for consumers: Until Everbuying.com can produce records that they've actually stood by their policies and continued practices of doing just that, STAY AWAY!!

renes26
9/4/14

Orderd a CUBOT P9 smartphone in november 2013, received it but the microphone did not work accordingly. Seemed no problem, i opend a claim (RMA) but then the problems started. I should try to repair it myself or go to a local repair shop ( they could not fix it), then i got a few dollars discount on a new phone en finally, in march i got an adress to return it to.I had to pay return shipping myself and i sent it back in april but since then they insist they did not receive it. I even took a photo of the package. If i send a mail it takes one or two weeks to get a reply. And they ask the same thing over and over. Now it is more than 6 months later and i still have no phone but a loss of more than 100 euros. Everbuying : just send me a new working phone!

RMA number: ERMA201403181255246209W

Ticket:T26136139636

Order number EE1311230812345743

Tip for consumers: Products are good, nothing wrong with the products, as long as they work, but customer service is VERY slow and bad. If you have a defective product with a problem they wont help you. They just stall you. I have 30 mails in total just to return the item....

patenaudet
9/3/14

Everbuying.com is an amazing site! Firstly, you get great quality good for a FRACTION on the cost from buying retail. The good come in retail packages and come straight to your house for FREE. How can somebody complain about that? So the shipping time is longer, but that is the... tradeoff, and to me .. it is 100% worth it. I will continue to shop there and refer my friends. Anyone who complains...just is crazy.

benitor7
9/2/14

The watch I got is very good on the site. It look like a expensive one which only cost you 10usd. It is beautiful elegant women's watch with a big and clear round dial. Very easy to read the time. The leather band is comfortable for you hand. And it... also make your hand look very beautiful.

manuelm38
9/1/14

Honestly, I just placed an order with them and after reading all these complaints, im scared and nervous about my order not beign sent to me. I truelly hope that even after requesting my shipment to be sent within 3-7 business days, I will receive it. If not, im not risking anything and will have to do a fraud claim through my bank. Im praying this will be a good first experience for me.

joukom
8/31/14

Item never arrived. First support question told to wait for 45 days. I didn't notice that Paypal support ends at 45 days so I made a mistake and waited. After that, no answer to support questions. A clever policy from EverBuying to fool customers to wait until reclaim period expires.

Case update:
After leaving feedback to SiteJabber, seller offered 80% refund (yes, 80% for an item never received, maybe never even sent). I accepted to recover at least a part of my loss. However, the refund was never issued.

Tip for consumers: Don't wait too long, claim back your money on time.
Or, even better, buy elsewhere.

olegkn
8/25/14

My experience on Everbuying.com
Product: Smartphone Kingelon G9000
Eight core is good promise to make a good job. I bought this smartphone for one rezone – quick respond. Let me start from the shipping. I choose Standard Shipping (waiting time 6 - 8 business days) and pay some extra money according of this shipping method, and a small extra charge for insurance reason. Therefore, delivery was dramatically too late, and took 22 days (from 30-08-2014 to 21-08-20014). Finally, Thank the Lord I received it. So, what I can say about this smartphone?
Pluses:
1. “+++” Generally, it is a good price for the product!
2. “+++” Four days battery! (without Wi-Fi or Bluetooth)
3. “+++” Spare battery!
4. “+++” The gift: It’s a flip case (very useful and very good quality)
5. “+++” Video and photo good quality
6. “++” Quality of product 4.5 of 5 (On the middle, left side, the glass wasn’t fixed well. But, after soft pushing and smooth clicking the glass takes a right place and been fixed)

Minuses:
7. “- -“ Android 4.2.2 is a little different than official (Samsung or other)
8. “- -“ No possibility to assign music for each sim card (only one music for above)
9. “- -“ No possibility to use other type of headphones (because of bigger plug size)
10. “- -“ Voice and Ringtones:
a. Buck speaker (Ringtone) low volume level on maximum (4 of 5)
b. No changes after adjustment in any of the check boxes generally (loudness and headphones adjustments)
c. Buck speaker (Ringtone) and headphones - Not enough of low frequency (quality of music 3.5 of 5)
11. No possible for Zoom taking “best quality” of video
12. “- - -“ Slow Shipping
I will suggest it to my friends

lexh7
8/19/14

i am writing this in hopes to get there attention as they are not responding to the emails. First thier customer support sucks since they have web chat for purchases that are gonna be made and an email for already made purchases. Which is retarded and backwards. Second the item i bought has a note for "ships in 24 hours" however my account says its still "processing". ithird i payed for expedited shipping for a reason and whith that phone for a reason i want it in my hands ASAP not well past the quoted time. Also, Get a fing toll free number so customers like us can get a hod of you without having to pay any more money. anyway ive never been made at any other company before ill stick with my overpriced phone from a company i trust. that actully has decent reviews from the BBB.

Tip for consumers: Dont stay away from it go to newegg or somthing pay more but get what you wanted

shawnc13
8/18/14

My wife ordered a phone in June the phone never came every time we call we only get a answering machine but the mail box is always full honestly I think this whole thing is just a scam we surely hate that we lost money we will never order nothing else from this company we took a 60.00 dollar lost should of known better do anyone have a better contact number for ever buying .sincerely duked

brendat10
8/17/14

I purchased an M-Horse 9000N in February of this year, went online after a few days and gave Everbuying and the phone a great review. Loved the phone BUT 3 weeks after I purchased the phone I plugged it in to charge and the whole charger port came out of the phone!!
I have messaged Everbuying MANY times and was still within my 30 day warranty but not once have I gotten a response from them....... not even an "I'm Sorry"
I would have purchased many more items from Everbuying if their warranty was honored and their customer service returned messages.
I am definitely not happy with a phone I purchased and only got to use 3 weeks...........

Tip for consumers: RECONSIDER PURCHASING FROM THIS SITE! IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE YOU'LL BE OUT THE MONEY AND STUCK WITH IT!!!!!!

marke59
8/14/14

Do a business with this site for about a year, spent thousand of €, without any problem!!!
I have one claim, but resolve was very fast and satisfied.
For middle Europe is delivery time obout 2 weeks.
Very good shop!!!
I recommended

bogdanm1
8/14/14

I ordered a few things from them, it was all quick and efficient. The sizes are in line with what is written on the website and the price/quality ratio is very good.
I'm a picky person and have no problem to recommend this website. I'll keep on being their customer.

It takes some time to receive the packages, as they come from China, so keep that in mind. But it is being clearly explained on the website so there are no issues there either.

Warmly recommended.

renatob
8/14/14

I ordered an android phone! Very quickly I received the following code and the phone has arrived for two weeks! I'm very pleased!

manuelm37
8/13/14

I ordered a Phablet and a Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad on Everbuying and it was my first time buying something online. The package came 2 days ago, and both things are perfect, the keyboard works just fine and I'm already using the phablet and it's great. I'll be buying more from Everbuying since I can save lots of money and the quality is great!

emmanuelb12
8/12/14

I purchased an Android tablet on everbuying.com. To be honest, I don't even think they shipped my product. They gave me two incorrect tracking numbers and when I asked them for a new one, they didn't give it to me. I called DHL and they said the shipment was never picked up by Everbuying. When I told them about this, they said that they sent it and it will be at my house in few days. At that time, My delivery was meant to arrive yesterday, and Everbuying were stalling, saying I should wait a few more days. I called DHL again, and they said it still wasn't picked up. I emailed them saying that I know it was never shipped, but they ignored my email. I also read a few reviews of this website from previous customers and in most cases, the product never came, it took an extremely long time for it to come e.g. 3 months or it was DOA (Dead On Arrival). That's when I decided to open a dispute in the resolution centre on PayPal. I told Paypal about all the things they tried to do, and when they realized that Paypal could make them refund my money, they finally gave the shipment to DHL. It came in 3 days, just like they said and my tablet works perfectly. I would've gave this review 5 stars if they didn't lie to me about my product being shipped. Everbuying.com is simply a bad company to be in business with and I've chosen not to buy anything else from this website in the future because I don't want to go through what I went through again.

albertoc18
8/7/14

im order 3 items on july 11 and we are on august 7 and I don't recive my items everbuying.com not send a traking number I never buy again with everybuying im so mad

adriand12
8/7/14

Slow delivery and products not very well made. Be aware that you will most likely be charged tax and also then a massive handling charge, whilst I don't object to paying import tax I do object to a handling charge of over 20% of the goods value, this should be sorted out in advance by the website.
The review system is flawed. I posted a review about a tablet and it was not shown on the site. The review was not positive as the tablet was not great - slow, bad wi-fi, usb port required an extra long plug etc.

aaron
8/6/14

I ordered that stupid Max Speed watch for $5 as a novelty but as well to add to watch collection on July ELEVENTH. The shipping said 7-14 days. In 5 days it will be a month and no package. I'm not sure where they're shipping from but I'm in CANADA not space. I contacted their support and they said it's actually supposed to take minimum 15-25 days. 25?! And they said if it doesn't come in FORTY-FIVE days then they will offer a refund or resend it. What kind of madness is this?! The novelty for the watch has long worn off and I don't even want the product anymore if it's going to take this long for delivery.

Not to mention they failed to give me a tracking number and when I contacted them they said "we looked into it and it's 'on its way'", whatever that means. I order things online all the time and MAXIMUM wait time is usually 7-10 days, even for out of country products. This is ridiculous.

luisd18
8/5/14

I order my product on 16th of july now its the 5th of august still no package ???
this is taking longer than expected !!! very frustrating

abhijitn
8/4/14

I purchased goods worth 50$ from this website on the 1st of August of 2014. The order is still under the Processing status. No matter how many times i have reached out to them there hasn't been a response. I am not sure if I would have to cancel my order. Will by get my refund? and is this website scam? I have punched in my debit card details in this.
Guys please help me out if I have to block my card as I dont trust this website one bit.

Regards,
Abhi

candyn2
8/4/14

I placed an order a week ago and the order still says PROCESSING. It cant be about money because the money was taken from my card. I am leaving for another country on Thursday and no one will assist me. I cannot get in contact with a representative to see if I can sped up the order or just cancel. I NEED SOME HELP

scottm86
8/3/14

If this was a legit company they would not only give you an email to respond to but a phone number also.... Gees, people just can't help screwing others. Is it really all about money everbuying!!!! This company sounds like its from a house....

davidh169
8/1/14

Total scam. Don't ever buy from this company. They won't send you the item and will try to convince you to wait past the 45-day deadline that PayPal has for getting your money back. They'll make excuses about their shipping company and stuff about customs, but in reality it was never sent. Steer clear!

EDIT: As you can see below, Everbuying responded within 24 hours to my negative online review. This is far more vigilant than the Everbuying that didn't respond to email inquiries about my item until I started talking about getting my money back. In addition, Everbuying tried to knock down one of my negative reviews on another site by claiming we had never done business. Slippery, slippery...

BTW, there was no possible way I would have gotten my package within 7 days, as it was not marked "shipped" until two weeks after I ordered it. And the 45-day high end? When I ordered, it was up to 25 days, then they changed it to 35 days a few weeks later. Now they're saying 45 days. And that's exactly what they do. They get people to wait over 45 days so that they can't go to PayPal to get their money back. Sheesh.

ek42
7/31/14

This website only publishes good reviews. Wrote several reviews, good and bad but only the good reviews are published.

waseelar
7/22/14

I placed an order for the Kjstar Z07-5 WiFi Retractable Handheld Monopod Unipod for IOS 4.0 and Above System accessory,which was shipped on the 05 May 2014. On purchasing the item, delivery stated 10-25 working days.

I keep asking them for a tracking number but have had no luck.
A lady by the name of Elaine responded saying I should wait 15-45 days now...I am getting worried they still cant provide me with a tracking number or that they did not actually post the product.
Their service is terrible!

mayraf
7/20/14

I purchased an item and they told me that it would get to America in 15 to 20 days and it's been 4 months and I still haven't gotten my order. It's still supposedly processing but I doubt it'll ever get here. Please don't buy from this site it's a rip off. They don't want to Give me a refund unless I return the item.

petero8
7/17/14

A friend suggested I buy a phone from everbuying.com; OI promptly did so, and then realised I'd broken my cardinal rule of googling sellers for reviews. My heart sank when I saw some bad reviews.
I'm writing this review to say, whatever they may have been in the past, they are now FAST and EFFICIENT. I bought a dual sim phone ($US100), with the cheapest delivery (via the Netherlands to Australia, go figure).
My phone arrived 20 days after I ordered it, which was well within their 20 - 25 days prediction. The phone was well packaged, and exactly as described.
A very happy customer, and I will use them again.

liamw6
7/16/14

Bought a few cheep items from them, long delivery time but no problem until I spent £130 on a phone, that's when the hell started. Waiting and waiting for delivery, no update on tracking expect that it was dispatched. After 2 months and still no item I contacted them and was told to wait longer. Waited longer still no update, chased some more and told to wait longer. When I said that was not acceptable their response was basically tough luck. I had paid for "insurance" on the delivery but this seems to have changed nothing. I have raised a claim with PayPal and was informed that I was outside of their 45 day window. I have contacted my bank and due to PayPal using direct debits for payment, I have no cover from that end. So I am out of pocket £130 and have nothing to show for it. I would recommend that you only purchase cheep items from this site, never buy anything worth any money or you will be very disappointed and a little bit poorer. I personally will never buy anything from this site again.

aw89
7/13/14

Received tablets and andriod phones, used tracking to get items no problem. Order SD card( got cards in end made to pay $4 tracking which was not used), bluetooth keyboard low cost and item never arrives. Still waiting since Feb 2014. Catch "22" you don't use tracking you get item, don't pay for tracking and you have lost it. You cannot prove you got it, they don't prove they posted it they keep you money and loads of useless e-mail excuses after that

pedrof17
7/9/14

Regarding the order I wonder when I will answer a question they say respond in no more than 24h. I wonder how long it takes your order to arrive at my residence in Portugal.

chaitrar
7/9/14

My first and the last shopping with everbuying. I am fed up of writing emails with no response till date. I have ordered a watch on june 3rd and 5 mp3 players on 17th june. Not even recieved any of those items. Please respond to the customers query. Live chat always shows offline. Customer Care number says its incorrect when i m trying to call from Arizona. Horrible experience so far. Fed up of waiting waiting and waiting. I am leaving to India in August and there is no use if i dont get the delivery on time. Please advice me on the status if not please cancel the order and return my money back. Will neva order nor refer anyone to buy from this website where there is no appropriate customer support.

tanzinac

Worst shipping quality
I ordered a dress from everbuying two months ago. Everbuying mentioned that it usually takes 12 to 25 business days to ship a package. Now it's more than two months. Still I did not receive my dress. I will never buy anything from everbuying.

amimovm
7/9/14

Good China wholeseller! Already received four orders from them. All goods arrived well packed and in good condition. Ordered and received among other items two sellphones. No problem!
Can recommend to everyone!

gayloc
7/2/14

I bought a cellphone from ever buying last week, and paid for tracking but up to now it keeps saying tracking infor unavailable. I tried to contact them via support center and all they do is send a ticket number which doesn't take you anywhere. Now after reading all these bad reviews I think I better notify my bank for a cancellation, I think they are scammers and they don't have working office phones. They should just be banned from selling in the USA! Period

louisn8
7/1/14

Appalling. Order took a while to ship. Once it arrived it was faulty. Took weeks to get a response to my complaint.
The company expect me to pay return postage to initiate replacement - this would cost almost double the original item cost. Not to mention that I would have to wait for it to reach them, and them then wait for the item replacement to be shipped.
In total, to get a functioning item I would have to have waited around three months, and paid three times the listed price. This is a joke.

UPDATE, AFTER EVERBUYING'S RESPONSE BELOW:
Since writing this review (and since the reply below) Everbuying have insisted that I should pay to have the item returned to them, or pay a further charge to have a replacement sent out (at approximately 50% of the original cost) or they will contribute towards the cost of a repair, a contribution which almost certainly would not cover the cost of that repair.

I cannot say strongly enough: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM EVERBUYING.COM

sherial
6/30/14

I will never buy from everbuying again!!! I recieve my phone which worked great but then stopped charging so they had me to send it back to them and they replaced it with another phone, which took about a month! When I recieved the replacement phone it was faulty also. They wanted me to pay shipping again to send the replacement phone back to them or give me $15 to take it to a repair shop. And everyone knows it cost more than $15 to get it fixed! I asked for the mangers email address and then whole conversation(ticket) was deleted. So still a broken phone! Lesson learned- NEVER buy from everbuying... Customer service stinks and they dont know what they are doing!!!!

ancad
6/26/14

I have bought a phone in August 2013. One month later the battery stopped working and when I tried to replace it with the spare one, it was already broken. Which was a brand new spare battery from the package. I have contacted their customer service team and they told me they will send me a replacement batter. Two months later, still no battery. I have contacted them again in January and February and they said that it might be taking longer than usual. However right now we are at the end of June and I still haven't received it. I have talked to a lawyer and this is a case for a law suit as this is called fraud. I have been told that they should be refunding me for my purchase as the product was faulty, however this hasn't happened. I would not recommend this company to anyone as their loyalty to customers is debatable, not to mention their customer service actions.

rubinar
6/23/14

I will NEVER ever buy online anything from this website.
They are the cheaters.
They don't give you full and correct shipping information .
I bought a phone from their website online that showed free shipping all over the world.
They provided me order # plus tracking # and shipped the order to the destination without complete paperwork done as they agreed according to their website.
The courier company and the post office was'nt given complete information from their website about the receiver and they held the package for 2 months and asked for A LOT of identifications and paper work from receiver.
I want you people to know that this website DON'T ship the order to the shipping Address.
Before buying anything from their website , always ask for any confirmation that the package will deliver to the shipping address in the given estimated time.

rahulm3
6/22/14

$#*!ing cheaters.. they are giving $#*!ing toy watches worth $50.. they are making us fool.... we have to wait for 50 days to get that rubbish.....

johnnyf6
6/22/14

Horrible business to buy from. Goods were received, but did not work. Tried to communicate with the company that was a whole new problem again. In the end I gave up - never again !!!

gregd25
6/19/14

it is now 6/19 ordered placed on 5/15 no product yet. i emailed the company and told i would just have to wait. This is not the first time i have ordered from china most arrive in 3 weeks not 6. Avoid doing business with them.

cesars7
6/16/14

I just want ot express my displeasure with this company, 1st i lasted i month to recevie the product since was told they take 3 business day to test device, after device was receive i turned on which only lasted 1 hour after these power off a never came up,did every posible tb shooting,explained situation to cs which they told me to take device to local repair shop which if they confirm device was damage they will incurr to paid half of the repair,open a dispute with paypal which as soon they were notify by paypal they write me down telling me they will send me a new replacement device but i will need to close dispute to make it happen due company policy,after i close case (which i didnt know it cannot be reopen with paypal) they contact me telling me that i will need to sent device to them before anything is taken care,as well i will be responsible for shipping item to them, and at all of this i was offer a insurance whichi paid for to have a replacent device sent if anyhing happen,honestly i recommend to expand your option if you are planning to purchase in this company, they will not stand for there product.

danielley2
6/16/14

scam I am going to file a law suit soon my package never came in its bin almost 2 months I am also reporting you for fraud
update it is now april still nothing such a big disappointment
Now June never got it they won't even refund me

dons42
6/14/14

Dont buy from this China Company. Period!
That is the only best advice i can give you.
Otherwise, you will be sorry!!!

alesh3
6/13/14

in 24 hours my item was shipped so now its time to play the waiting game.... Im fine if it takes a month I get it its coming from across the world so my expectations arnt so high.... as a company. to keep customers happy if an item is out of stock that customer needs to be notified, not have the customer wait for ever and get feed up and contact you guys and then be like oh yea its out of stock... your asking for bad reviews. And yes the things they say on the site are half A@# untrue cause I put in two tickets and havnt gotten anything back from customer service.... customer service sucks balls point period and need to do some restaffing. My issue is that the tracking number does not work....grrrr. I would like to know were my package is departing from and when its in route.... not wait a month not knowing if im ever going to receive my merch i paid 70 dollars for. tracking number RS125795565NL to USA. fix it please.

liol1
6/10/14

I work with everbuying with dropshing 2.5 years and I like them so much.
They send quick and helped me every time I needed them.
Very good and cheap company

juans26
6/9/14

My company is a big company from Dominican Republic on smartphone distributer. A month ago I bough a smartphone from this company >"EVERBUYING" and they sent me a broken phone which I can not sale. I request to theme to refund a least 30 dollars because due to both country distance I can not send the item back to them due to deleviry cost which is very expense. Until now I have not receive any response from them. It is your own risk to buy any products on this company.

jaimeb10
6/9/14

Alright so June 1st 2014 I ordered 2 phones, one looked like an iPhone 5 and the other looked like a galaxy s5 or whatever the latest galaxy is anyway, it's been 8 days and the order says its still processing, then the site say to confirm your email to make an order. Is this why the order is taking so long?

lindah54
6/9/14

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow, probably more.
All part of a company called Yigou International Group, (with a ghost website)
Under that umbrella they are Everbuying, and Globalegrow
Located at various (real or fake) addresses in the 4th Industrial Zone, Shenzhen Guangdong, China under the name of Mike Yu

Read the negative reviews on those FB pages. (Update they have been deleting many negative comments)
All these people are getting ripped off!
I fell for their scam and I am trying to get my money back thru Paypal
Their idea of help: I should give the clothes to a friend, and they will give me a 5% discount on your next order! A bunch of BS
Every single company has hundreds of extreme complaints against it, varying from orders not shipped, orders placed - weeks later claimed not in production anymore,
broken or not working, wrong sizes, wrong color, wrong item, sewing that could have been done better by a child, fabric so thin it wouldn't make it through a wash, and numerous more!

The one thing in common is they always have your money in their pocket. Refunds are very seldom given, only partial refunds( I was offered 6.00 after spending over 100.00 Or 5% off my Next order )
Most complainants tell of waiting months to a year before finally giving up. Being blocked from phone calls, their account disabled, no responses to emails, even not refunding for out of stock items.
People who have tried to cancel their orders are delayed and not responded to until finally someone tells them "Oh that has already shipped we can't refund you"

File a dispute as soon as possible with your bank or paypal.. These guys will try to drag out emails and promises until the complaint time limits are up! Don't give them any chances. They have no problem lying.

26 Photos for EverBuying