US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 179 reviews)

fabioc10

ORDER: E1603020725301235, E1603020206003032, E1603020200013247, E1601030631418063, E1601010502441428 (in 871 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 57 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stopyouw
5/28/16

I made the first order for this site . After 2 days after payment - sent me an order . I bought without track number , but the goods reached quickly. Goods origanlny and new . Service is completely satisfied. I recommend

peterd114
5/28/16

Yes i have i bought and item using Ticket ID T16040809320 and parcel tracking number RC 459937115NL. this parcel indicates that it has been processed in the country of destination. The date is 09 May 2016 but i have not yet received it. Where could it be and how do i trace it.

igorl12
5/27/16

I buy in E16042******97467 everbuying is not the first time. This shop is very happy, packed and shipped quickly. Support answers questions quickly and clearly. I bought them a lot of different, everyone is happy. It is recommended that anyone who needs high-quality goods at reasonable prices. Often the action occur, discounts. Self buy and recommend friends.

yuris8
5/27/16

Ordenó no Bluboo Picasso. La entrega fue rápida.

Teléfono también funciona bien. El diseño y las características son simplemente genial.

alexandrw2
5/26/16

I want to share with you the experience of purchase TV box. My old TV does not have a smart TV function. So I decided to buy a TV box that will allow me to view YouTube and video in high definition. I chose the model m8s, moreover, it was sold at a promotional price. Purchase very satisfied. Thank you everbuying.com for fast delivery (less than 2 weeks).

jayy9
5/26/16

Enough said. See for yourself. Go to their site and how difficult they made their site from access.

olegg10
5/26/16

I ordered Kingston 64GB memory card, prices in this store was much cheaper than others. Payment through protection Paypal. Card was sent very quickly, and the delivery was too fast. Card original, check on the official website of Kingston confirms authenticity. Memory card works perfectly with all my devices.
I am very pleased with purchase and service.

ilyan83
5/26/16

The store is great. Convenient payment with paypal. Fast shipping. The children were delighted with the resulting toys. Will be ordering more.

markusikm
5/24/16

Great site with lots of discounts! I bought great headphones ORIGINAL XIAOMI MI IV IN-EAR 3.5MM WIRED HYBRID. After three weeks, I enjoy the excellent quality of its new headset. Problems during the order was not. Orders processed within one day. If you have questions or any problems staff reacts quickly and help solve them.Also I want to draw attention to prices. I AM DELIGHTED! They are very low. A regular shares and coupons make them more below! EVERBUYING.NET - I LOVE YOU!

pavelc4
5/22/16

Ordered in this store car DVR and micro SD for it. Fast shipping, good package. Totally according to the description of this goods. Really full HD and class 10 microSD. Good quality of recorded videos, night record good too. Drive with it every day, helpfull item. Paid with PayPal. Very satisfied with this order and the store overall. Will buy there again
Order E1602191024030032 from 02/19/2016

Tip for consumers: Buying here you will not regret

danh95
5/22/16

We bought a fitness tracker, was broken from the beginning. They keep promising a refund, but it has been months since the process has started. They keep saying that they are processing it. They will not send a replacement item or the money and just keep stringing me along hoping I will forget about this.

gorag
5/21/16

Хороший регистратор для моего автомобиля. Был заказан регистратор Ксяоми, он меня очень порадовал и по качеству звука и по качеству видео. ночная съемка отличная. Магaзин Everbuying отправил беспалтно через мист экспресс. Мне посылку принес курьер домой. Это меня очень порадовало, магазину респект.

Tip for consumers: плохо, что устройство на Китайском, но я его прошил

charllyb
5/21/16

I am really happy to received my new device - Xiaomi Power Strip from everbuying.net. (My order number - EP1604100352324359 04/10/2016). Thanks everbuying for fast shipping and good price (10$ - include using coupon and mobile discount). Xiaomi Power Strip have beautiful design, 3 usb port and 3 standart universal port for different plugs. Charging works very well. Now I can charge 3 device together with only USB cabel or with 3 device with power adapter. Its very nice if You lost your original power apapter and can charge with Xiaomi Power Strip. I like it. I will buy again on everbuying.net and recommend this shop.

annk40
5/21/16

I ordered the store headphones Tennmak (EP1604010819552430). Excellent headphones with deep bass, a convenient cord, I really like. Shop quickly sent my order, and I quickly got it. Good price and nice service, I am satisfied at 100%!

andreys9
5/18/16

this store is very good, fast respond to the appeal, and the good things in this store are the prices. and coupons can be used in conjunction with the points. I like this store, it is best for me.

alekseys3
5/18/16

Many times to buy in this shop, I have only positive experiences. I buy there various electronics, smart phones and tablets. All came in excellent condition, well upauovano and corresponds to the description
I will continue to buy in this store, I recommend.

andreyk23

EP1605071230233490
Adapter for all types of sim-cards .
A very useful thing for those who frequently change the SIM card.
Thank you, Everbuying !
Excellent shop !

romanevr
5/18/16

In my first order EP1603070953079062 in this store i'm got the perfect fitnes tracker: xiaomi mi band 1s. It is modern popular gadget has amazing discount at that time and i very happy that i got what i want and saved a lot of money. My order was shiped in short time and i recived

tomasb32
5/13/16

- this was my first purchase on this e-shop since it had the best price for the product that I was looking for. Since I was a new customer they have provided me some promotional points which you can redeem on discount for the first purchase, so the price for the product was even lower.
To my surprise this was preorder and item has been shipped right after the restock. They have provided Free shipping, which was nice and tracking number for the parcel.
Parcel has arrived pretty fast, good packed and without any damage.
Very smooth transaction, positive experience, highly recommend especially if you are looking for promotions special offers and deals.

dmitriyt3
5/13/16

bought in this shop xiaomi mi band 1s at an extremely low price , sent the next day , high-quality packaging, arrived quickly , product quality , and original . Thank everbuying.com

tomb201
5/12/16

Hi geeks and buyers! Everbuying.net is a great online store with low prices and so much variety of products for the buyer to choose. My last order EP1603250909361364 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 TDD 16GB - was received after 3 weeks. Its amazing smartphone - FHD, 2GB RAM, excellent cameras, MIUI 7. Everyday they offer deals and coupons and reward points so the prices are super low. The shipping and handling is fast and I recommend paying for tracking number and shipping insurance so you can be safe that your purchase is going to arrive with no problems to your home. The customer support is also great, they're responding within 24 hours of your request. I highly recommend the site to all my friends and family and I'm going to continue make purchases from them.

Tip for consumers: I will buy again on everbuying.net and waiting new sales

vobsp
5/11/16

Nice small radio with sd card and usb support. Good radio sensitivity. Plays well for its size.Have a flashlight. Powered by a BL-5C battery for about 10 hours. Loved it! Thanks Everbuying for a quality product!

alekst4
5/9/16

I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 on everbuying with promotion code EBRMN2 with total price 107.47$ (26 March) - Its best choice for this money and received parcel after 3 weeks (its fast delivery in my country). Item new and works fine (FHD display, 2 GB Ram, powerfull CPU Xelio, amazing MIUI 7, quality cameras, battery with real capacity 3000mAh!). everbuying.com in my white list (good shops) now.
I highly recommend Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and buying items on everbuying.net

alexandrw1
5/8/16

I want to tell you my story. My purchases on the Internet started with a bad experience. Two years ago I bought an iPhone, but it turned out to be fake. so I'm afraid to buy on the Internet. But after my friend bought several times in everbuying.net, I gave up. And here I am owner of a new Xiaomi Redmi 3. Fast delivery and reasonable prices. Many thanks to the shop. Now I will only buy from you.

airatm
5/7/16

For the first time I bought a smartphone Everbuying. I was very happy with the purchase, delivery fast, good quality. I advise this store.

giulib
5/7/16

I bought a watch from them. After 4 weeks I got the watch. It came without case/ instructions. They shipped inside a bubble envelope. After 3 weeks that i wore this watch the lower hand came off and the watch stopped working. I contacted everybuyung.net but they did not replied. So I opened a case with Paypal. 2 days before I could escalate the claim or Paypal were going to close the case Everybuy replied just to gain time and made me loose the possibility to escalate the claim.

vasiliys2
5/6/16

I bought a good inexpensive car video recorder for little money in the store. Delivery to Ukraine for 22 days. I am satisfied with the speed of processing and delivery of orders. I recommend everbuying.net.

hailil
5/6/16

The 9.7' tablet had non-ending problems from Day 3: charger over heating, screen going sideways, Windows 10 breaking down and, two and a half months after its arrival, going completely dead. The company had refunded me thirty-some dollars in the company's "points" when Windows broke down--if I should have it repaired, I would have to pay nearly $50 to ship it and to wait for 2-3 months for its return. When the tablet went dead, I was offered $10 in points or pay for shipping to have it fixed. The customer service representatives thumb their noses at the customers when they gleefully tell customers to check on the cost of shipping. They even had the guts to ask me to buy a new tablet to replace the dead one. Because of the unpleasant past experiences with their customer service, I do not bother this time. Instead, I cut my loss and move on.

Added 05/22/2016

I had abandoned the broken tablet and any hope of a reasonable solution when Lani at the customer service reached out to me and agreed to a replacement tablet that I had suggested. This was a total surprise--and a pleasant one. Having received so many formulaic statements on the company's position, I have finally received one that is willing to look at the case from the customer's perspective. I hope that this signifies a fundamental change in Everbuying's practice in customer service: from ultra-careful defence of corporate interest to emphasis on serving customers (which will effectively serve the company, too).

I will leave the ratings intact for the time being, but l would edit the numbers and the review as a whole when the pleasant surprise should become reality.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye on my updates.

joseh41
5/1/16

Messrs. I want to remember that this cell has one year warranty and therefore I demand that I be repaired because it is not normal that in a year meno Dock da cargo damage as damaged thank you very much

De: Everbuying_support <no_reply_system@newsletter.everbuying.net>
Para: jose_hervilla@yahoo.es
Enviado: Miércoles 13 de abril de 2016 4:54
Asunto: everbuying Support Ticket T16041209719: We have replied to your ticket

Dear jose hervilla bedmar,

Thank you very much for contacting our Support Center. Our customer service staff has recently responded to your query.

To review the latest updates and progress for ticket T16041209719 along with previous support ticket(s), please go "http://support.everbuying.net/index/index/review?start_time=1460516005&end_time=1460688805&token=fd46b15df404015af8430cb8503f61ad&t=T16041209719".

Many Thanks

everbuying

Please do not reply to this email, it is automatically generated for each customer. Any emails sent to this address cannot be answered.

daniellec62
4/29/16

Website is easy to search for and prices are competitive. Love the free shipping and my items arrive on time or sometimes before the average estimated delivery time.

jamesm444
4/28/16

this site is not worth your time nothing works. can not track my package cant even contact any one as the numbers you leave a message but at least you should have a way to contact this company and at least get information about your order will never use it again and I hope I get my money back

daltong12
4/27/16

I ordered like 3 items here and it has been like a month now and no items. I want to be able to track my package not wait and hope for the best. ADD TRACKING ABILITY!!!!!!!!

alexandrd2
4/27/16

Order EP1603220503104379. Fast delivery, good price. Nice quality phone, very powerful device, about 50k at Antutu benchmark. MIUI ROM is also very good. Completely satisfied with purchase. Highly recommended store

Tip for consumers: Can look for some coupons or special offers - that make prices even cheaper

jamesj148
4/27/16

never got items i ordered wast of time do not use this site alibaba.com was faster and cheaper and they come through . everbuying sucks

saaidm
4/26/16

Firstly I bought a phone about 2 weeks ago and it is still not here. Secondly the live chat never works. Thirdly the ticket doesn't really work. Fourthly I can't even track my device when they gave me a number. And finally I get spams in my email.

andriim2
4/25/16

I bought in this shop few goods and I'm pleased that I see fast service and delivery. On some days I can see discount sales and it's cute too. So you also can try to buy in this shop.

gomulc
4/23/16

Hey. I love this store. I bought a tablet. I am very happy with my purchase. Payment is very reliable.A very good quality.I got a picture of your order. Sending took 3 days. Sending came to me for 20 days. This is a good indicator of. Very fast. Goods original. Full set. All new. I recommend this store. I would buy again

johnt307
4/23/16

The first time I bought on everbuying.com site. This is a great shop where you can find everything. I heard about it befire, but buy there had never. I started with a small purchase - toy for kid. Place, guarantee of payment by PayPal. Delivery is very fast, unlike some other online stores. They packed my order very well. When I received my order at the post office, technical support everbuying.com contacted me. They asked if everything was okay with my order, I satisfied? It's nice to feel that the store cares about you. I will be glad to order anything else in this online store! Maybe, new smartphone?

episkeptism
4/23/16

"I ordered from Everbuying a pen in order to test the site. My order delivered on time. The item was excactly as described. i totally recommend Everbuying!

antond6
4/22/16

I need to send for a give cheap smartphone. First of all I seach a DOOGEE X5. After a long seaching I decided to order from everbuying store. After payment with PP phone was send in 3 days. And shipped by SG post. In 3 weeks I received it and test all.

Really nice smartphone for a low price.

Good store will make more orders in future.

dariat
4/22/16

buy online everbuying, headphones Tennmak. Based mobile discounts and points was a very good price.sent the parcel quickly.good deal,I recommend the site for shopping. Order No. : EP1603311545191473, Order date : 03/31/2016 15:45:19 PM

persikp
4/22/16

Just recently I saw this shop and there is an action on the phone, ksiaomi redmi note 2, intact was a very nice and low. I have and I decided to make the first purchase in this store. Payment, the next day had already been sent. After two weeks I got the phone in his hands. It is packed with good, working phone and an adapter for charging included. I am very pleased with the service. And I will continue to buy in this store. I recommend this store. Their service at the height of

alasdairm1
4/22/16

I took the plunge and made three purchases from Everbuying the first back in early to mid march, now over 2 months ago and unfortunately, never received any items that I ordered. Upon trying to contact them about the issue, I was met with another impenetrable faceless wall of deception. Firstly, the live chat is non operative, all the time, secondly, the convoluted and protracted ticket system is also inoperative, as it disallows certain required boxes to be filled in, instead booting you to an endless cycle of blank screens, removing any text you manage to fill in to the other boxes. The emails I have sent all bounce, and yet they still send me marketing rubbish endlessly, showing that they are still trading. In my unfortunate experience with them, they have proven to be totally bogus, and I seriously recommend finding an alternative Chinese reseller.

annas154
4/21/16

I recommend to shop at Everbuying.Quick courier delivery.Order to Ukraine delivered 21 days in the original packaging.I received a very good smartphone.Only positive reviews.Large internal memory capacity and good performance at a reasonable price.Check on the official website of Doogee has confirmed the authenticity of the smartphone.

petruxinap
4/21/16

Nice seller! I love everbuying because it send my item very quick. Support is very nice! Good dilevery. I reccomend everbuying

nathanc42
4/21/16

i order a bluetooth headset about a week ago my order is still saying processing i cant contact nobody by email or phone i wont be ordering from them no more

einavh
4/20/16

When it's a "non-rush" times I cannot accept that the handling time is 5 days.
And it just an Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.

Also, I was not able to rich them by the chat.
They have a ridiculous limited-poor operating hours in the c.s chat.

umutd1
4/19/16

everbuying is a really Professional online shopping website. I recommend it to everyone WHO wants a secure online shopping. Experience it! You will not be able to give up!

parminders2
4/19/16

Please people do not buy any product from Everbuying.net, they are 110% ripoff and provide false products and false items to us. You basically have to wait nearly about 2 months for their products to arrive and their customer service is so bad that they even don't know what they are talking about.
I ordered a watch called N0. 1 G3 from them around 2 months ago and after sending them many messages they replied back to me saying that they have shipped the product with a tracking number, when I tried the tracking number in the given courier website I only got a message that the item is pre-advised and that's it. Since then till today I am getting the same message every time I check with the tracking number.

Even the courier company said to me that they do not have such package and that they do not have any information about the package yet as they have not received any package from Everbuying.net.

Now Everbuying.net is saying to me that I have to wait for another 3 weeks and if nothing happens I should let them know and they will do something.

This is bull$#*!, they doesn't have any product with them and once the customer orders anything from their website they just take the order and then orders the product from the suppliers and if they are lucky and gets the product then they send the product to the customer.

This is totally bull$#*! customer service, I have suffered a lot from these morons and requesting everyone of you to not buy anything from there people.

mareks6
4/19/16

I have ordered a cellphone. Everbuying promissed to send some accessory as a bonus for free but they never did so. They have sent me just the cellphone.

Their support team answered to me that they were going to send the accessory to me as soon as possible. After one month I asked them again. They told me that this item has been removed from my order and it could not be sent to me.

After this experience I decided to post this review here in Sitejabber. Then Everbuying offered refund to me and sent appologies.

Thank you for shopping, I will shop here again.

120 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other customers.

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying