US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 119 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 593 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 343 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robertr96
3/27/15

Quality phone build and specifications for such a good price. Its quick and is a perfect size for the hand. Battery life is sufficient enough to give you a full days medium use. Video and camera shots are very clear. Hand gestures all work nicely. I have thoroughly tested this phone and am very happy with it and feel confident in recommending it to others.Thanks so much! I like everbuying!

peters144
3/27/15

Whenever I have problems about my orders, I always contact everbuying CS to resolve. They guys are always kind and helpful! I want to say: Excellent figure colorfully move his hands and head recommend this figure good packaging.Love you!

elizabethl30
3/27/15

I collect the DC comics items, this was one of the best USB drive I could add to my collection, the price was just perfect and arrived on time as promised.I will be the everbuying customer for a lift!!

donado
3/27/15

I am really suprised with quality of this product. Extremly fast shipping, extremmly beautiful package. Work expect, follow every my move. I am happy because I was order this. I will order more from everbuying! It's really a nice website.

nathanp13
3/27/15

I placed 3 orders from everbuying till now. Most items I received are: Easy, is not beating, little waste of energy, a nice soft light. Ordered himself liked. Ordered to friends.Definitely recommend!

jamesl107
3/27/15

I love this phone I bought from everbuying. It's very fast compare to other phone in the same price. The speaker is loud. The phone is fast to connect to the internet.Everbuying is excellent website I never met before.Thanks so much!

morganc28
3/26/15

incredible mobile for the price from everbuying - I have used apple and Samsung and lg - this mobile gives me all the features I need at a low price - and does it well - I travel internationally often so the dual sim feature is perfect for me - I keep my USA sim in one slot and the local country sim in the other - the 8 core processor really rips!!!!!

teodorof3
3/26/15

"I bought a phone from everbuying! The phone feels great in your hand. The back cover is made in the style of"" under the skin ""with simulated stitch around the perimeter. Thanks to its texture phone does not slip in your hands, and does not collect fingerprints.
Multi-touch 5 touches. Works well. Screen color reproduction rich, juicy colors, white - neutral."

khalilt5
3/26/15

im so happy to be a customer on Everbuying. Why? Simply because the service on Everbuying is very very good, and i am always satisfied. i have tried other websites, but Everbuying is the best of them. i always find good price, good deals. i always receive my items in a good condition and at the time.
Thank you Everbuying, thank you so much for your service. Just Continue like that.

andrewm121
3/26/15

I recently receive my order, it's so good! usb light very small and practical to illuminate whatever, has good power and can scale the intensity of light! Everbuying is wonderful site online!!

zacharyr11
3/25/15

Very good figure of good material is good quality, all arrived well packaged.Only one problem: the shipping takes forever,but, worth to wait! still recommend!

arthurz
3/25/15

Its easy to use, great for learning how to fly these things, love it so so much just so much fun.Love, love!!!

ashleyg37
3/25/15

Everbuying has Great size, great price, I used it with a uclear hbc200 to listen to music on a snowmobile trip. Worked great easy to use and load! Battery lasted the whole week with out a charge was awesome.

mitchellc33
3/25/15

EVERBUYING IS A VERY USEFUL WEBSITE.I LOVE THE WATCH I BOUGHT IN 2013 AND BEEN WEARING SINCE THEN.THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERBUYING

priyakshab

hii everybody,
this message to put you all on your guard about the site ever-buying,i have purchase a mobile on 19/01/2015 and today is the 27 march and i have not receive my product..
i have message the seller about my problem ticket number T46658933345 but till now I have not receive any change in the transaction,I have also ask for a refund but not receive...

is it the kind of service that you provide to all your clients??
please beware before you purchase something

borisu1
3/24/15

The experience with Everbuying has been excellent so far! Each and every order came relatively fast, the product was as described and in perfect working condition! I've been shopping in this web store for a year and a half, spent around 800$ and hope that my experience will go on at the same rate! This review is honest and truthful!
Regards to all of the staff at Everbuying from my end!

pablomigueld
3/24/15

I purchased a phone on this site and have been very satisfied, speed of delivery was 10 days , very good quality and attention even better , I recommend this product .

judithy2
3/23/15

What I want to say for Everbuying.com: Well build. Good sound. Just for buttons for easy operation. Lot of connectivity options.

marthaw15
3/23/15

This is a good quality chain, with the looks of a 10 carat gold chain. It was much better, than I expected! thanks everbuying!

jimmiew4
3/22/15

Excelente calidad de este Iron man, me ha gustado bastante los colores metálicos de la armadura, la figura tiene muy buenos detalles, estoy satisfecho con la compra

roser20
3/22/15

Very easy fit to my note 3 ,Hight quality 8x telescope . I can zoom with my phone. Everbuying have excellent customer service team, always friendly for any problems I met, love you guys!

aprilo1
3/21/15

I placed an order from everbuying.com, i have to say: Very comfortable to wear, sizing is very good. face is very clear. dials are nice to use. doesnt cause irritation while wearing. easy to read. very cool looking.

josec41
3/21/15

All stars i put, because very good smartphone and fast proccessor, very good camera and eccccc.Recommend Everbuying!

marlinv1
3/21/15

Haha,absolutely recommend everbuying! I love the funk in this watch..also the fur material...great buy people...

paulc121
3/21/15

I love the products from everbuying. Excellent phablet, Good Price, stability in the phablet, not like other chinese mobiles.

jeremieb
3/18/15

This website is very reliable.
I have no complaint to do against it yet.
The free shipping is quite fast to France and the prices are right.
Customer service is also responsive and fast.

santiagog6
3/17/15

El envío tardo muy poco tiempo, sólo diez días. Pero no se ajusto a la compra realizada. Pedí la tablet con idioma español y llegó sólo en ingles y chino. Tenía que venir con Android + win 8 y solo arrancaba con win 8.
Estoy a la espera de que me confirmen que puedo hacer.

Cordiales saludos

williamh89
3/16/15

Shipping is free, but can take up to 45 days depending on location and any possible shipping delays. So long as you can be patient, then you are good. Customer service will always answer your questions. Do not recommend drop shipping unless you upgrade to expedited shipping because your customers will not be that patient.

marcog11
3/16/15

My buying experience with Everbuying was excellent.
The prices are low, items as described and working well.
I am very satisfied.

gabrielag2
3/16/15

I'm very pleasant with this site, the delivery time, the delivery company, the client customer attention, the price or their products.

Always as customer we need to check very well what kind of thing we are buying, so EVERBUYING.COM for me is a GOOD option to have articles that here in MEXICO doesn't arrive or simply to be a original person.... Thanks so much.

Tip for consumers: Just think what do you want!

aleksanderm15
3/16/15

I have been buying on EverBuying since 2012 and I'm very glad.
I bought electronics, woman dresses, kitchen gadgets, car gadgets, led lamps and cell phones. Everything fast shipped and arrived correctly. I have one or two problems with some dress out of stock but quickly Everbuying have fixed the problem given back the money or asking me to choose another think.
I'm very happy and definitely I recommend EverBuying. And I will ever buy at EverBuying.

mishok
3/15/15

Five years of your shopping for me and my family. I am very pleased received to date products that are of exceptional quality and value. I am particularly pleased by the rapid execution of orders given by me. I'm fascinated with the receipt of the last three purchases. The first two arrived in 14 days, and the last arrived on the 9th day of departure from China, which beshte for me is very pleasant and unexpected surprise. Over the years, I recommend everbuying my friends and acquaintances who buy from you and are very pleased. I noticed that my last, now everything is fine. I would like to share with you that on the date of the last order made / arrived on day 9 posts / upload slowly but explain it with the recent change of the domain. Fooled by the low prices of competitive custom to your site where you shop for the first and last time. That goal has not yet arrived and was missing. This fact completely convinced me to buy only from you. God be with you and not violent.

mohameda20
3/14/15

Great items at low prices.Excellent customer service.

alexk43
3/14/15

i have bought two phones from everbuying.net and i have to say that it is very reliable site with the best prices on the web..the ship was very fast and the products were excactly as they said..i am very happy with everbuying because they also answer me to all my questions...i totally suggest everbuying to all!!!!!!

bpmb
3/14/15

LANDVO L550 is a really good phone, comes with eight cores , very nice 5" image/screen.
Only one thing is weak: multi touch is only 2 fingers.
EverBuying sent it fast and arrived in good condition.

pedros33
3/14/15

"Great items at low prices.Excellent customer service."

joser41
3/13/15

Bought a 9.7 inch tablet/phone for $127...Great price....Received same 12 days after order,which is fair amount of time...Tablet is fast and sharp...Greatly satisfied with Tablet
...Only thing is that instructions and some apps
on Tablet are in Chinese....I did not require instructions since I am familiar with all kinds of Tablets...Will order one of their phones in a couple of months...

deedram
3/11/15

I got 1 phone of 2 I had ordered an it don't work an pay pal will not get my money back so what good are they I thank everbuying an pay pal is in on the scam together

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site it is no good

anthonyt34
3/9/15

Everbuying has CHEAP prices, HUGE sales, and FREE shipping. What more could you ask!?
-zAlphah

angelar30
3/6/15

Great products at low prices. Excellent customer service.

novicav
3/5/15

I ordered a phablet from EverBuying along with two batteries and I couldn't be more happy! Phablet is as described, even better, the price and quality ratio is great! All in all - I totally recommend EverBuying!

sergeik1
3/3/15

Shopping with EverByuing is of great reliability. Always cheap and latest quality Electronics. Everyone should buy here.

cbb
2/27/15

It might be cheap but its nasty and a complete waste of money just does not stand the test of time. False economy buying from EVERNOTSOBUYING OR LASTING. - aggrieved customer!

Tip for consumers: Foolhardy to use them might just as well throw your money out of the window!

merijnv1
2/26/15

Regularly buy I products from Everbuying.net.
I am still positive about the quality the price and the service of this shop. This store, I will also recommend to the consumer. It would be nice if I could pay with IDEAL. A Dutch payment method.Despite a wonderful shop!

Tip for consumers: No doubt! Order by Everbuying.net

hasana11
2/26/15

everbuying sitesinden çok memnunum bana karşı çok dürüstler dedikleri zamanda her zaman ürünleri kargoladılar çok memnunum

dhan14
2/26/15

I see that I am having same issue as much people here. I bought the mobile on 21st and is still processing. I can understand you are bussy, but c'mon, 5 days (and probably more due tomorrow is Friday) to process?. I paid the faster shipping because my mobile don't works (mic is dead, freezes constantly) and I need it as soon as possible or I am losing job offers (I am regrettably unemployed). How many time is needed to get the product, prepare and send it? So please, please, PLEASE, I hope you can solve it soon 'cause I am almost moblie phone uncomunicated, literally. Thanks.

EDIT: A week later them only answered once. Them say that answer within 24h, but it's not true, them try to win time to make impossible a refund. Them neither send your order even you paid inmediatly, you'll don't see "out of stock" on the page, and probably there is no stock. I'm having anxiety attacks 'cause them don't answer, neither send my phone, neither make a refund. This page is making me lose time and ovbiously, money. I need a phone and now I am stuck on a situation that beats me. NEVER buy from that guys. Them are totally fraud and a horrible shop, you'll lose your money and your time. Hope people see this before buy, I didn't and now I'm $#*!ed.

Tip for consumers: At last, before much mails I got a refund. I'll see if it appears on the Visa extract. Seems them are less bad I thought.

martinh55
2/22/15

This is one of several of there domains, I posted a review for everbuying.net and this is hosted by the same website.

So was Gadgetsdealer.com, everbuying.co, everbuying.net - Basically any website where a payment made to Global-E--Grow supports this ongoing scam.

What is the scam you say? Other then the fact they add another domain name every couple of months to cover up the fraud the initial website started, there main scam is what they done with me.

If you do receive your items, they will be used, damaged and not functioning - It is already secondhand when purchased, not new as described on their website.

They will then make up lies about customs charges, in order to get you to send the item back, using a method that safeguards you from ever knowing where it is. Even the post office can't tell you where it is!

I even paid with PayPal and PayPal didn't care. I had the receipt from my post office but the method they demand it be returned guarantees no specific, neccesary data was on the receipt. They do this in order to achieve phase one of there plan to rip you off.

The next phase is to keep telling you they haven't received it from their "Colleague". Another yet, non-existent staff member.

They have a few options they use, with me it was a case of sending an already broken, used item and then getting me to return it, demanding a specific sending method to ensure the scam was successful.

All these positive reviews posted everywhere, they're 100% fake. They are paid for by the company. Look at the bad rated stars, they far outweigh the good ones.

I will post everywhere and inform everyone of how you conduct business.

valters
2/12/15

Amazing website with really good products.<br>Highly recommended.

peterk57
2/12/15

Finally got my order 2 month latter and I had to pay an extra 27 euros for custom charges. I find this to be extremely unpleasant and deceiving considering I was never informed. I feel totally ripped off.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this deceiving site

ovololloo
2/9/15

Bought a phone, got the wrong version. Refused to refund, refused to accept their mistake, refuse to pay extra duty fees I was charged. Opened a dispute on paypal, they want to send the tem on my charge again to affer a refund.
Keep away from them! Ridicolous!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from it.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying