US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

555 Reviews for EverBuying

Review Highlights

There was no offer of any refund or offer to take the item back.

I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/12/14

I've bought 3 phones of this web and am very happy.
The phones are good for a low price. It took two weeks to send it to me to Spain, which I consider that is very good knowing that the shipping is free. And on top for every purchase you get points and you can save a few euros.
The customer service is very good.

4/11/14

Ribadisco e riconfermo la Fiducia ben riposta nei Confronti della Vostra azienta (Everbuying) per il Servizio data Che Professionale Veloce e Competente Prezzo Qualità Ottimo

4/10/14

this site is a scam ! i was very blessed to get my refund through paypal , my order never came , they gave a BOGUS tracking number like they ALWAYS do , I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCAM SITE !!!!

4/9/14

STAY AWAY. Ordered a phone on 3/28/14. Got a tracking number that didn't work, requested the correct tracking number and got another wrong number. What a joke. Then they told me it would be as much as 28 WORKING days to receive the phone. After over 28 working days (4/9/14), I complained to PayPal and got the excuse that it would take up to 60 DAYS to receive my phone.

4/9/14

I ordered some clothes from that shop and they gave me a date to pick up my stuff from the mail... It was okey, all was sent on the date the set but when i opened the package it wasn't exactly what i ordered. I got a Jersey of other colour and size and other which was made-up literally backwards and wasn't the correct size either.

4/8/14

They shipped me a defective phone, asked me to take it to a local shop to have it fixed, then when I shipped it back asking for a refund, they responded: "If you want a refund , we need to minus the shipping cost and the related restoring fee arrcoding to our company return policy , because we have paid it to the courier company, we can refund you 85% of the original product price". So I pay for shipping both ways apparently. I opened a dispute with paypal.

4/8/14

trés bon site
plusieurs achats effectués, et produits toujours conforme a la commande
recommandé

4/5/14

Phones are cheap and nice according to the reviews but I'm still waiting for my order to be shipped. Ordered it 04/01/14 and the order is still processing even after choosing expedited shipping :/

4/4/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I placed an order in January of this year, first off, it took a full month to receive the units and that was after I complained (it appeared they had forgot to send the order in the first place); the order was for 3 electronic cigarette batteries. They all arrived and were extremely light in weight, they would not charge and appeared to be missing the core battery unit inside. I again emailed their customer service and they told me to wait 2 more weeks to receive 3 new batteries which would put me out of range of making a complaint to PayPal. When I asked about the new shipment, they responded that they never sent it but offered me a refund of 1/2 the amount and a coupon. I said no, I wanted the full amount and they continued to haggle with me and I finally caved at a partial refund....... it is now April, and I am still waiting..... (order E1401181306461561)

4/4/14

I purchased a complicated digital watch that came with no instructions on how to use it. The second half of my order never arrived. Everbuying has ignored 8 of my requests for help. This company is a rip-off, stay away from them, my friends!

4/4/14

I ordered a phone Wednesday night , it's Friday afternoon . Website says it ships in 24 hours but my order is still in processing . When is my order going to ship , I paid extra for faster service !

4/3/14

I tried emailing them to see when my phone was gonna be shipped out cause it said under the phone ships in 24 hours and its now been 72 hours .. And its processing still . I wanna know what's going on with my order and also wanna know when its gonna finally be shipped out. Thanks

4/3/14

Okay so i ordered a phone saterday night of last week where the hell is it because i really would like to know i even got express shipping...

4/2/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! It is not a scam, but the sizing they use is way off, and the quality is terrible. The sweater I ordered ripped on the first day, and the watch snapped putting it on for the second time!
I will not be ordering from this website, they take your money and send out terrible quality products.
The sweater, claiming to be XL, did not fit me. (I fit into a large/medium in Canada) I understand the sizing different between North America and Asia or where ever they ship from, but come on, I didn't fit into the thing. I gave it to my younger brother, who ripped it while PUTTING IT ON. Unbelievably cheap material!

4/1/14

Completely waste of time and money!
Nobody tell you where and when your order will be at your home.
I bought a tablet who supposedly be shipped in 3-5 business days and now is already 13 days and nothing !!!!!
very disappoint....
never more i will buy anything from this company and i will make sure any friend will make the same error i made.....

3/31/14

i have ordered a phone 02/01/2014 and still haven't received it i have sent a rma application and messages i have received messages back but they are saying to check my post office i have checked all my local post offices and called royal mail and still nothing i am waiting for a reply about this item or a refund 3 months that's bad for a company my order number is E1401020227352777

3/31/14

they took my money, would not send product or refund money or contact me. I am going to report them to http://www.ic3.gov/media/MassMarketFraud.pdf and I suggest many of you on here should do the same thing.

3/30/14

I ordered a tablet from EverBuying.com about 3 weeks ago. The minute I received the damn thing,it has giving me problems.the first day I got it,it cut off on me and would turn on even with the charger in it.after messing with it I finally got it to come back on the second day.it was doing ok for awhile but was very slow at times and would cut off. Then all of a sudden about a day ago it just literally went dead. That whole Friday I had it,it was working fine.I barely had to charge it because I wasn't using it as much so I would only have to charge it every other day if needed. so my tablet was dying and I went to charge but it wouldn't charge at all.so I used my other charger and still nothing.it finally died on me. I even used a new charger today and left it alone for awhile to see if would charge but nothing smh..I give up on it and I'm returning it. a waste of $105. I will NEVER order from Everbuying again, you guys are the worst.

3/29/14

Item never arrived to me and tracking number (RQ153145146SG) shows item returned to them 2 months ago !?. Support first promised refund within 5-7 days. After 10 days no refund I complained again and all I got was new promise to get refund within 3 days. Guess what? No refund and they closed case.
And we talking about small refund, tens of dollars not hundreds...Sorry it is not way to do business.
And I will continue to post about this on all forum to warn others net shoppers.

3/27/14

Frauds, meaning they're liars. Everything they claim on their website is a lie just to get you to buy. Their shipping is not what they claim and I wouldn't take the risk.

3/26/14

Shipping times are getting longer. Merchandise is often not in stock and customers are not notified. Merchandise quality is becoming poor. When I began using Everbuying.com delivery was fast and merchandise quality was good. The last few items delivered have taken almost a month to be delivered and have been defective. A phone ordered over a month ago was not in stock, I was not informed until I questioned delivery time. I'm beginning to search for other merchandise sources.

3/24/14

Purchased a battery charger from them on January 3, 2014. Charger arrived 6 weeks later. Power cord for charger was for the European version although it was shipped to a U.S. address. 4 weeks later I received a power cord adapter. After installing the adapter, unit failed to turn on - defective - DOA. Everbuying solution, after requesting returning the defective charger for a replacement, was a 3 dollar credit towards the purchase of another unit. Totally unacceptable. Doing business with an online business based in China has this kind of risk.

3/20/14

Do not do business with them! They give false information on they products and they do not support their products. I bought a cell phone from them. It is said that it has a FLASH, but actually not. I connected the smartphone to my PC, my PC can not recognize the device. I ask for support, they ask me send back of the phone at my cost.

3/19/14

I bought a doorbell from everbuying, the shipping was very fast.
The doorbell works very good.

Pros:
Good price, fast delivery. Nice sound

Other Thoughts or Suggestions:
I would tell my friends to buy this also.

3/19/14

I have ordered several times from Everbuying.com some cell phones and other small items. Everything was perfect - exactly the same items as claimed, no damages and very good quality for a reasonable price. The only inconvenience is the long term of delivery (much more than 25 business days as announced) and the impossibility to track the parcel in flat rate shipping. The customer service is good enough. Overall it's a good site for me.

3/18/14

BEWARE!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, SAVING $$$$ BUT NOT WORTH IT. PRODUCTS ARE JUNK AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BADDDDD. THEY ARE GOOD IN GIVING THE RUN-AROUND.

E1401240717263525
I had some issues with a product I receive. The customer service were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely continue to make purchases on this website.

3/18/14

I buy from this shop many products. They are aiways good quaility with quick shipping to Belarus. Technical support is perfect. I like this shop.

3/15/14

Even after reading several rather negative reviews about this website, I decided I'd place a small order and check them out for myself. So I ordered a couple of items and after my purchase arrived, I was so impressed with the quality vs. price, that I immediately placed another order. Although the first order took about 3 weeks (from the day I placed it) to arrive, I did not feel that was unreasonable, especially since the shipping was FREE!!! You just need to have patience and take everything into consideration when you order from this website. Overall, I would definitely recommend Everbuying.com!!!

3/15/14

Bought and paid for a phone (£82.00) from this company on Jan 22 with 24hour shipping,after three or four enquiries and one month later was told it was out of stock and I should choose another phone. one week later was told it was shipped with a tracking number which didn't work,now on sat 15th march my phone arrives...no one here to receive it and a card off the post office saying there's a custom charge of £25.00..First and last time I order off N.everbuying.com

3/14/14

BEWARE STAY AWAY, three insured sepereate orders did not arrive / were not sent ? stalled me until after pay pal open case 45 day period then stated insurance was not sufficient, after much haggling refunded half original purchase price

3/12/14

I love that site because always show me new things that is so beautyfull,then they write to me and prompt on facebook,that's nice.cheap site always sending quite fast past a. Couple of times

3/12/14

Ordered a tablet from them, when it arrived by DHL they wanted £20 customs charge which I refused to pay, the order was only £45. Their own T&C's state that the order is on a company called Global Egrow in Coventry in the UK and that the item is to be delivered via them. Currently arguing with them about this as I requested a refund which according to UK law should include the DHL charge. Beware because they deliver from China

3/12/14

E1403091605292567. I made two orders for clothings and it still says it is processing?I Have paid for the expedite shippinh and it should arrived within 3-5 days. The order status has been "processin" for 4 days. I've write a ticket for support to know where the process was. No response at all !!!!!

3/12/14

All the items that I have bought till now, was very good quality, was exactly as they discribed and the after sales service was also very good.
I'm very pleased with this site.

3/11/14

ordered an item offering 6 to 10 days delivery.. its been 5 weeks , and now they say it could be as much as 2 months to ship it .. worst company I have ever delt with

3/11/14

Order No. E1402061644186199
I ordered back on February 10th and my order stated that i would receive my shipment within 25 days. Not sure if im counting right but its been well over 25 days. I have tried to be as patient as possible knowing that the items were being shipped from china, but this is just beginning to be ridiculous. I want to know where my package is and when it is supposed to arrive. I paid for these items and i expect to receive them. I would suggest getting back to me before i take action.

3/10/14

Order number: EE1401151109113720
It is more than 10 days passed and they were not able to send me their address where to send broken phone. They are ignoring my emails. Cell phone does not turn on at all and what is the best they are deleting negative reviews. Ofcourse my positive reviews are still visible to others. I just lost 130$. Stay away from this site.

3/10/14

Please don't order from this site. They are very untrustworthy. I placed my order 22JAN2014 and I was notified that my entire order was shipped. I received only 3/7 items purchased. They reassured me that the items would be in stock by 07MARCH and would be shipped ASAP. However, they are refusing to communicate with me now because of the 45 days limit on filing PayPal disputes. They are simply stalling because after the 45 days, they are not held liable to fulfill anything! I did file a dispute claim previously in February, but they will get you to close the case before they will "Ship" the order out. Also, once you close a dispute on PayPal, it can't be re-opened. Thus, they do not have to do anything on their part to fulfill the order since PayPal is out of the picture from then on. Here's my advice, cough up the extra money and purchase from a reputable clothing source and/or purchase in store. Don't shop with these thieves! Order #EE1401220251386746

3/9/14

This site is legit. I ordered something and when it never arrived, I obviously looked further into it. It was still processing, as many of you have complained about.

I sent in an angry message, I mean just over-the-top irate. It turns out my order was out of stock, as well as everything thing else I requested. They got back to me, just not super fast or anything.

They refunded my money when they told me they would. I spent 34 days on this order and ended up just getting my money back in the end, so it wasn't a total loss.

Thing is, I'm not totally angry over this, since it is a wholesaler based out of China; the deals are killer and they're items are actually sought after. The demand is high, do the math. Not to mention everyone's major complaint was around Chinese New Year.

3/9/14

Horrible! I never received my order and yet they sent mea message a month ago that my order was already shipped. I contacted them 2 weeks ago, no response. I will never use this website ever. Hope you enjoyed my money!

Order No. :E1401301238129790
I bought a jacket 01/30/14, I paid for Expedited Shipping(3-5 business days) and it's still processing.
After asking about it they said the product will be available on 02/28/14, but still nothing. So now I requested my money back at 03/05/14, but still no reply(even though they say they will respond in 24 hours).

3/8/14

They care about their customers, cellphone bought very nice, value for price paid will not be beaten. They do not ship within 24 Hrs as they say, but still in reasonable time.
I will surely recommend Everbuying.com.

3/8/14

It's a solid China COmpany,and price-quality is fair and solid too.
customer service is quick in response,proper and fair solutions when you got issue.
Recommendable company to buy from.
Im buying here for over 5 years,without any issues.
Evything is possible,when you ask.

3/7/14

Let's be frank here. This is a Chinese site and company. Everything they sell is manufactured in sweatshops in Guandong. If you think you're getting iPhone quality electronics well then you deserve everything you get. This is much more on par with the stuff you'd buy from street vendors and at gas stations. That said, their clothing looks quite stylish. Since making clothes is far simpler than building mobile phones this product is your best bet. The good news is that they sell tomorrow's fashions today. The bad news is that by the time they arrive they'll be yesterday's fashions. I placed an order for one jacket as a trial run so to speak, on Feb. 21st. Today is March 7th and my jacket just left their Ohio warehouse this morning. If the donkey carrying my jacket doesn't die enroute I expect to have my jacket in another few weeks. Luckily this is a fall jacket so it should be close to getting here by fall.

Bottom line: if it's not a rush and a low-tech item you're probably safe. Just expect a month for delivery, which what I did, despite what they promise on their site.

3/6/14

They are horrible at doing business. They put all the effort into advertising but don't give good service. Someone needs to investigate them and possibly shut them down.

3/6/14

STAY AWAY!! Do not buy from everbuying, you'll get scammed.
Order# E1402180823026301
Bought a cell on the 18th of january. It said - 24 hour processing and I opted to pay for the expedited shipping (3-5days) as opposed to the freight shipping which depending on what page you're looking at takes up to 25-35 days - I think they're still using sailboats to ship their mail. I had lost my cell and needed a replacement fast.

After asking what was going on a couple of times I finally got a shipping confirmation 3 days later (not 24 hours as I was told). They also shipped it freight and I was told it would take up to 25 days to receive. They ignored all messages of me asking why they accepted my money for expedited shipping and shipped it freight instead (they offer free freight).

They only replied back to me after I left a negative review on resellerratings.com and opened a dispute with paypal. I was told they didnt offer expedited shipping for my cell...yet they offered it at the checkout. After some more bs they finally offered me to refund the shipping costs I paid for and they also asked me to close my paypal dispute, which I have escalated to a claim now. I was notified that it would now take 35 days to receive my cell. It's been 11 days since they offered a refund and it's still no where to be seen. In the meantime I had to buy a replacement cell because the one I thought was going to arrive in less then a week after ordering is most likely not going to show up until April.
Unacceptable. If I would have known that I would not have ordered in the first place.

All the negative reviews from people are all the same. Bad service, they try to get you to close paypal disputes early, products arrive used, broken, missing parts or just of poor quality. I should have read the reviews first. They've also been accused of writing their own positive reviews. Read all the positive reviews for the site - it's amazing that none of those people can speak proper english but yet all the people that leave negative reviews CAN speak proper english.

Very fishy. Save you're money and order from somewhere else.

3/4/14

I placed an order for a cell phone of February 26, 2014. When placing my order the site states 24 hour shipping. I have yet to receive my phone and Julie and Frank and thr girl that answers the phone continues to give me the run around as to when it would ship. I either want my phone or my full refund. These people seem like crooks.

3/4/14

I ordered a phone on 2/18/14 and it still hasn't came. I tried to track it down but it doesn't work. my order number is EE1402142110199320. I want to at least know what state my package is in...

3/4/14

Wish I would have checked this web sight before I made this order. I did get my order but the tablet I got looked like a rebox and had a bad display with lines on top of top and would not power up fully. They told me to get it fixed or return it.Tried to get a RMA but on their web sight it just says it is being processed. Dont buy here unless you want reboxed broken crap.My order # is EP20143020753245791W I order a tablet And case on Feb 12 paid by PayPal payment went through right away never heard a thing about a payment. Still waiting for a reply to get a working unit.

About EverBuying
Specialties & Business Description
EverBuying is a Chinese wholesaler of everything from cell phones and tablets, to dresses and watches. All items ship from China.
Meet the Business Representative