US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 179 reviews)

fabioc10

ORDER: E1603020725301235, E1603020206003032, E1603020200013247, E1601030631418063, E1601010502441428 (in 863 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 56 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

francor6
4/28/16

Everbuying customer service was very helpfully. For the first time I received a package (a smartwatch) which the charger was not working correctly however I talked about it to Everbuying's customer service and they send me a new one verifying that the new charger works right. I highly recommend everbuying.net. Warranty and customer's peace after buying online worth it.

pushakp
4/28/16

Everbuying is a perfect store wich has free shipping and low prices. And I must to say that it is a best store betwen his competition.I will recommend this store to everyone I know.

aleksv4
4/28/16

I bought a little crap. Delivery took 2 weeks, the parcel was without a track. All got all happy. I thought that the parcel could chasm on the road, but there is) everything is fine. Shop recommend working honestly.!

jamesm444
4/28/16

this site is not worth your time nothing works. can not track my package cant even contact any one as the numbers you leave a message but at least you should have a way to contact this company and at least get information about your order will never use it again and I hope I get my money back

daltong12
4/27/16

I ordered like 3 items here and it has been like a month now and no items. I want to be able to track my package not wait and hope for the best. ADD TRACKING ABILITY!!!!!!!!

alexandrd2
4/27/16

Order EP1603220503104379. Fast delivery, good price. Nice quality phone, very powerful device, about 50k at Antutu benchmark. MIUI ROM is also very good. Completely satisfied with purchase. Highly recommended store

Tip for consumers: Can look for some coupons or special offers - that make prices even cheaper

jamesj148
4/27/16

never got items i ordered wast of time do not use this site alibaba.com was faster and cheaper and they come through . everbuying sucks

saaidm
4/26/16

Firstly I bought a phone about 2 weeks ago and it is still not here. Secondly the live chat never works. Thirdly the ticket doesn't really work. Fourthly I can't even track my device when they gave me a number. And finally I get spams in my email.

andriim2
4/25/16

I bought in this shop few goods and I'm pleased that I see fast service and delivery. On some days I can see discount sales and it's cute too. So you also can try to buy in this shop.

gomulc
4/23/16

Hey. I love this store. I bought a tablet. I am very happy with my purchase. Payment is very reliable.A very good quality.I got a picture of your order. Sending took 3 days. Sending came to me for 20 days. This is a good indicator of. Very fast. Goods original. Full set. All new. I recommend this store. I would buy again

johnt307
4/23/16

The first time I bought on everbuying.com site. This is a great shop where you can find everything. I heard about it befire, but buy there had never. I started with a small purchase - toy for kid. Place, guarantee of payment by PayPal. Delivery is very fast, unlike some other online stores. They packed my order very well. When I received my order at the post office, technical support everbuying.com contacted me. They asked if everything was okay with my order, I satisfied? It's nice to feel that the store cares about you. I will be glad to order anything else in this online store! Maybe, new smartphone?

episkeptism
4/23/16

"I ordered from Everbuying a pen in order to test the site. My order delivered on time. The item was excactly as described. i totally recommend Everbuying!

antond6
4/22/16

I need to send for a give cheap smartphone. First of all I seach a DOOGEE X5. After a long seaching I decided to order from everbuying store. After payment with PP phone was send in 3 days. And shipped by SG post. In 3 weeks I received it and test all.

Really nice smartphone for a low price.

Good store will make more orders in future.

dariat
4/22/16

buy online everbuying, headphones Tennmak. Based mobile discounts and points was a very good price.sent the parcel quickly.good deal,I recommend the site for shopping. Order No. : EP1603311545191473, Order date : 03/31/2016 15:45:19 PM

persikp
4/22/16

Just recently I saw this shop and there is an action on the phone, ksiaomi redmi note 2, intact was a very nice and low. I have and I decided to make the first purchase in this store. Payment, the next day had already been sent. After two weeks I got the phone in his hands. It is packed with good, working phone and an adapter for charging included. I am very pleased with the service. And I will continue to buy in this store. I recommend this store. Their service at the height of

alasdairm1
4/22/16

I took the plunge and made three purchases from Everbuying the first back in early to mid march, now over 2 months ago and unfortunately, never received any items that I ordered. Upon trying to contact them about the issue, I was met with another impenetrable faceless wall of deception. Firstly, the live chat is non operative, all the time, secondly, the convoluted and protracted ticket system is also inoperative, as it disallows certain required boxes to be filled in, instead booting you to an endless cycle of blank screens, removing any text you manage to fill in to the other boxes. The emails I have sent all bounce, and yet they still send me marketing rubbish endlessly, showing that they are still trading. In my unfortunate experience with them, they have proven to be totally bogus, and I seriously recommend finding an alternative Chinese reseller.

annas154
4/21/16

I recommend to shop at Everbuying.Quick courier delivery.Order to Ukraine delivered 21 days in the original packaging.I received a very good smartphone.Only positive reviews.Large internal memory capacity and good performance at a reasonable price.Check on the official website of Doogee has confirmed the authenticity of the smartphone.

petruxinap
4/21/16

Nice seller! I love everbuying because it send my item very quick. Support is very nice! Good dilevery. I reccomend everbuying

nathanc42
4/21/16

i order a bluetooth headset about a week ago my order is still saying processing i cant contact nobody by email or phone i wont be ordering from them no more

einavh
4/20/16

When it's a "non-rush" times I cannot accept that the handling time is 5 days.
And it just an Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.

Also, I was not able to rich them by the chat.
They have a ridiculous limited-poor operating hours in the c.s chat.

umutd1
4/19/16

everbuying is a really Professional online shopping website. I recommend it to everyone WHO wants a secure online shopping. Experience it! You will not be able to give up!

parminders2
4/19/16

Please people do not buy any product from Everbuying.net, they are 110% ripoff and provide false products and false items to us. You basically have to wait nearly about 2 months for their products to arrive and their customer service is so bad that they even don't know what they are talking about.
I ordered a watch called N0. 1 G3 from them around 2 months ago and after sending them many messages they replied back to me saying that they have shipped the product with a tracking number, when I tried the tracking number in the given courier website I only got a message that the item is pre-advised and that's it. Since then till today I am getting the same message every time I check with the tracking number.

Even the courier company said to me that they do not have such package and that they do not have any information about the package yet as they have not received any package from Everbuying.net.

Now Everbuying.net is saying to me that I have to wait for another 3 weeks and if nothing happens I should let them know and they will do something.

This is bull$#*!, they doesn't have any product with them and once the customer orders anything from their website they just take the order and then orders the product from the suppliers and if they are lucky and gets the product then they send the product to the customer.

This is totally bull$#*! customer service, I have suffered a lot from these morons and requesting everyone of you to not buy anything from there people.

ricsis
4/19/16

I have ordered xiaomi piston 3 from everbuying on order E1509191102375040, it was good communication, quick shipping. The item is 100% original, good quality!
i recommend this store.

mareks6
4/19/16

I have ordered a cellphone. Everbuying promissed to send some accessory as a bonus for free but they never did so. They have sent me just the cellphone.

Their support team answered to me that they were going to send the accessory to me as soon as possible. After one month I asked them again. They told me that this item has been removed from my order and it could not be sent to me.

After this experience I decided to post this review here in Sitejabber. Then Everbuying offered refund to me and sent appologies.

Thank you for shopping, I will shop here again.

devidold
4/18/16

Good quality original Xiaomi paper notebook with Mi Rabbit logo from everbuying. It is just fun to write or draw it on good quality paper sheets. Nice item with a nice price. Delivered less than one month. Good shipping in my opinion.

joel752
4/18/16

After purchasing a crocheted blanket for keeping warm while watching TV, as a gift for our daughter, Everbuying didn't ship for ten days and it took another 14 days to arrive. It was meant to be a gift and missed the due date by about 2 weeks. In addition, the item was wet and smelled of mildew. Not sure how it got wet since the packaging seemed secure and waterproof, but it smelled to high heaven when opened. The item cost about $64 USD, Everbuying made a partial refund offer of $19 USD. Who would want a mildewed comforter for their child and spend $45 USD for the privilege of having the useless thing. I am still wrangling with Everbuying through PayPal, and demanding all of my money back!.. I have agreed to return the item at my own expense, if necessary...although I can't imagine why anybody would want it. I wouldn't put it past them to resell it, though. Beware if buying from these folks...not customer oriented at all!!!

romam
4/17/16

The store take the big step in services and now order processing is faster than ever.
I make the order #EP1603050424428284 on March 05 2016 and within one day seller send me the parc

andrijc
4/17/16

"Everbuying - the best shop<br><br>"Everbuying as a family where you you feel at ease. In this online shop I've made several purchases. Delivery speed is fast. To Ukraine order was delivered in 2 weeks.<br>Product was consistent with the description. And it's quality is good. I haven't had any claims to product.<br>A seller shipped order in several days. I liked the customer service. Because you can find answers to your questions.<br>And one good advantage which I liked it is bonus points for orders. Always pleasantly when you recieve gifts. "

verneet1
4/16/16

Good shop. The managers are very nice and helpful people. Shipping and delivery is very fast. Product quality for a minimal price. Assortment of goods in the store is very large. Thank the store for what it is. Everbuing the best.

lukas263
4/15/16

i orded a TW64 PRO SMART wristband and 17 days later it came it is really good and it was only $22.00 i will shop here again

akshayt2
4/13/16

ticket id T16040808816
Shipped out Tracking Number: SGKEN1570653978 XFL Surface Mail
still not got nothing and they dont look into the reply worst support

nataliac10
4/12/16

I tried to buy the phone. I was pleased with the product quality and delivery. I recommend

sashav6
4/12/16

Excellent shop. super service. only a pleasant experience.I bought a mobile phone Cubot Note S and other small/
Now electronics buy only here !!

sipp
4/9/16

Good store. Ordered phone XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 (EP1603140359291227). Delivery is fast, responsive management. They sent that ordered. Store was satisfied. I will continue to buy products in it, and recommend to their friends. Evervuing thank you for the work done. Five stars you honestly earned.

hansb20
4/9/16

Bought article. Got after 6 weeks a refund. Article out of stock said Everbuying. But it was still at their site. You could buy it at a price almost twice as before. Site not yet right updated said Everbuying. But now after two month it is still the same. You can buy the article for a much higher price. So not out of stock. Still at the site. They don't deliver. Have written six tickets. After 3 tickets no answer anymore. H.B.

gregg214
4/8/16

I purchased a K88 smart watch from Everbuying for $63.46. The watch arrived weeks later. Almost immediately I noticed there were problems. It would take 10-15 tries for the watch to sync with my iphone 5 app. The heart rate monitor gave sporadic readings. The pedometer said I was walking when I was sitting . The watch was clearly defective. I contacted Everbuying online to return the watch. After a couple days I was answered. I was given 2 options. Return my defective watch at my expense (approx. $25) Since I had worn the watch I would be given a partial credit to my wallet at their discretion. (store credit) I was told to check postal rates to China because it may not be worth my time. Option #2 was to keep my defective watch and receive a $9.52 refund to my wallet. (store credit) I wrote back that neither option was sufficient. Didn't matter to them. I chose option 2 and chalked it up to a lesson learned. Stay off Everbuying.net!!!!!

goodt1
4/6/16

I ordered the phone XIAOMI RedMi Note 2 (EP1603220451353051, Order date: 03/22/2016). Good seller, fast delivery. Excellent value . Phone is excellent.

elenak27
4/6/16

Recently I made new order at everbuying.com.
This time I ordered "Nano Sim Adapter Micro Sim and Nano Sim 3 in 1. With promo code its price was very low. It was send very fast, Ever give me track number, I personal cabinet was all info - packed phone photo, track, destination address.
The parcel came fast 4.4.16 - I took in the post office, it was packed well . As for the adapter - its very quality made. 3 adapters and 1 clip. So from now I can use my brand new adapters when I will change the phone and I do not need to change my sim card for new sim slot in a phone

thiruvalanb

Dear Thiruvalan,

We apologize with this delay and sincerely regret you have not received your order.
Unfortunately,it appears that your order has been lost on the way.
After reviewing your order in detail, we found out you haven't purchased any insurance during the check-out. Please understand, that in such case we can only compensate you partially.
The shipping company is actually responsible for this loss which is sadly beyond our control.

However as you are a valuable customer for us, we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation:

1)Reship the parcel
We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us USD 30 so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option.
Please reconfirm your delivery address one last time:

Consignee name:

Detailed address:

City:

State:

Postal code:

Phone:

Country:

2)Partial refund on your Wallet(Store credit)
We can refund USD 30 as a proof of good will on your wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is 1USD = 5 points ,3USD =3*5 points => get 15 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-85.html.
Check out how to use point: http://www.everbuying.net/m-promotion-active-12.htm.

Can you please let us know your decision?
Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Best Regards
Everbuying Customer Service

Please check the above reply from Everybuying and i was tracking my shipment last one month with everbuying and they ask me to wait till delivery expires and now the shipment is out of their hand.
*personal info redacted by admin

douglasg14
4/5/16

es una buena manera de poder comparar por internet estoy muy satisfecho que exista esta pagina de comprar y lo mejor que no cobran el envio gracias

alexf62
4/5/16

отличный выбор смартфонов и планшетов. система поинтов привлекает своими скидками. рекомендую

richardw156
4/5/16

I often order with different internet-shops. But everbuying surprised me a lot with quality of goods and quick delivery. I bought some original Xiaomi items there (my smartphone Xiaomi Note2, smart led lamp, powerbank). Also a great thank to Customer Service. They help with answering my questions as quickly as it's possible. They give a free track number for expensive orders. So it guarantees that your goods won't be lost during shipping. I highly recommend this shop. I've never had any problems with it.

lissfoxf
4/4/16

I want to leave review about this store. I like this shop very much, firstly - a large selection of goods, and secondly - a low prices. I made a few purchases on Everbuying, and was very pleased - fast shipping and high quality of product. Contacted the customer service, repsond quickly, informative and very helpful.
Therefore, would recommend!

lissfoxf1

Therefore, would recommend!

vladimirg8
4/4/16

I became acquainted with the shop six months ago.
I looked where it is cheaper to buy a Xiaomi red rice 2
Paid this morning, the track was given in the evening. After 2 weeks I enjoyed the new phone. Shop pleases. Bought my wife a swimsuit, she is happy. Himself ordered AAA batteries. Used points. I paid cheap. No problem, I recommend! Shop number one on the list of online shopping

dydyd
4/4/16

bought on everbuying bluetooth speaker EP1603241422028732 order, Order date : 03/24/2016. fast shipping. good service and great price. I recommend this store.

denusv
4/4/16

Excellent shop! Huge selection , good price ! Fast the mv , photo before sending it only does this store . The original product of excellent quality. Shopping in China committing exclusively in this store ! I recommend

lievend
4/4/16

Ordered several xiaomi items at Everbuying on different occasions. They arrived very fast and are as described: perfect value for little money
Xiaomi Mi band 1s: a great activity tracker
Xiaomi flip case for my redmi note 3: very stylish and professional looking
Both original branded and sealed.

dejans2
4/3/16

I am very happy with the great service of Everbuying!
Bought watch(Oreder No,E1601291319142082,Order time 01/29/2016),received it really quick and works great.Great item and quickly delivered. Perfect quality. I'm fully satisfied.

alexandrp2
4/3/16

I bought a smartphone. The price was the cheapest, quickly sent, great service. phone got, original, well packaged. Very happy with the store and product. my best advice. thank you.
Order No. :E1510160007118128 Order date :10/16/2015

115 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 minutes ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other customers.

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying