US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 113 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 582 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 332 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cbb
2/27/15

It might be cheap but its nasty and a complete waste of money just does not stand the test of time. False economy buying from EVERNOTSOBUYING OR LASTING. - aggrieved customer!

Tip for consumers: Foolhardy to use them might just as well throw your money out of the window!

merijnv1
2/26/15

Regularly buy I products from Everbuying.net.
I am still positive about the quality the price and the service of this shop. This store, I will also recommend to the consumer. It would be nice if I could pay with IDEAL. A Dutch payment method.Despite a wonderful shop!

Tip for consumers: No doubt! Order by Everbuying.net

hasana11
2/26/15

everbuying sitesinden çok memnunum bana karşı çok dürüstler dedikleri zamanda her zaman ürünleri kargoladılar çok memnunum

dhan14
2/26/15

I see that I am having same issue as much people here. I bought the mobile on 21st and is still processing. I can understand you are bussy, but c'mon, 5 days (and probably more due tomorrow is Friday) to process?. I paid the faster shipping because my mobile don't works (mic is dead, freezes constantly) and I need it as soon as possible or I am losing job offers (I am regrettably unemployed). How many time is needed to get the product, prepare and send it? So please, please, PLEASE, I hope you can solve it soon 'cause I am almost moblie phone uncomunicated, literally. Thanks.

Tip for consumers: I'll do a new review whith more details or new ranking when appropiate.

martinh55
2/22/15

This is one of several of there domains, I posted a review for everbuying.net and this is hosted by the same website.

So was Gadgetsdealer.com, everbuying.co, everbuying.net - Basically any website where a payment made to Global-E--Grow supports this ongoing scam.

What is the scam you say? Other then the fact they add another domain name every couple of months to cover up the fraud the initial website started, there main scam is what they done with me.

If you do receive your items, they will be used, damaged and not functioning - It is already secondhand when purchased, not new as described on their website.

They will then make up lies about customs charges, in order to get you to send the item back, using a method that safeguards you from ever knowing where it is. Even the post office can't tell you where it is!

I even paid with PayPal and PayPal didn't care. I had the receipt from my post office but the method they demand it be returned guarantees no specific, neccesary data was on the receipt. They do this in order to achieve phase one of there plan to rip you off.

The next phase is to keep telling you they haven't received it from their "Colleague". Another yet, non-existent staff member.

They have a few options they use, with me it was a case of sending an already broken, used item and then getting me to return it, demanding a specific sending method to ensure the scam was successful.

All these positive reviews posted everywhere, they're 100% fake. They are paid for by the company. Look at the bad rated stars, they far outweigh the good ones.

I will post everywhere and inform everyone of how you conduct business.

valters
2/12/15

Amazing website with really good products.<br>Highly recommended.

peterk57
2/12/15

Finally got my order 2 month latter and I had to pay an extra 27 euros for custom charges. I find this to be extremely unpleasant and deceiving considering I was never informed. I feel totally ripped off.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this deceiving site

ovololloo
2/9/15

Bought a phone, got the wrong version. Refused to refund, refused to accept their mistake, refuse to pay extra duty fees I was charged. Opened a dispute on paypal, they want to send the tem on my charge again to affer a refund.
Keep away from them! Ridicolous!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from it.

bozem
2/6/15

great site, all came fine

keithh41
2/4/15

Do not buy a device from this site!!! If you ever have a problem, they will just give you the runaround until you give up trying.
There was a problem with my cord (after 2 months of use) and it has been over two months since I first reported this problem.
They keep asking me the same questions over and over again. Then they sent me the wrong cord. After informing them of the mistake, they asked for pictures of the cord. I sent them. The first three, they said that they could not see clearly. I sent them three more.
Their next correspondence was to ask me if I would like a replacement or if I could just purchase it at a local shop which I had already told them that the product was not available in any local shop.
Then they ask me to send some pictures of the cord that we had been talking about.
Each time, the same person signed off on the correspondence - which makes it even more frustrating.

Tip for consumers: If you buy this device, buy it from the manufacturer, not these guys!!!

nickc51
2/1/15

Hi I purchased a phone from everbuyimg on the 24th October as a Christmas present for my girfriend, but she has not yet received it. Each time I send them a email to make an enquire, they would respond by making up excuses.When I kindly asked for an refund, they were rude to me.

Thank you" Ever buying;" for spoiling our chritmas. I have never experience any thing like this in my life and it is the first and it will be the last that I will purchase any thing from this company

Tip for consumers: I don't recomend this site to any one

tiborr
1/28/15

Everything ok!

adits1
1/27/15

I ordered my phone 46 days ago and I still don't know where is my phone. I wrote several times to the customer centre which tricked me into waiting for 40 days so now I don't know what to do. Any tip?

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here, or at least don't wait for so long :(

silvios2
1/26/15

Si quieres importar de china a tu país fácil y sin que te queden dudas Everbuying es lo ideal, pues la pagina esta perfectamente diseñada y la tabla de especificaciones que usan para los productos como tablets o smartphones no te dejan con ninguna duda pues describe perfectamente el producto tal y como lo vas a recibir, pues no mienten en lo mas mínimo sobre las características del producto. También te ofrecen puntos y cupones constantemente con los cuales siempre consigues descuentos extra, si siguen así pronto sera la pagina líder en su ramo.

tatendam
1/26/15

This is the first online site that I had my first transaction with. at first I thought that I was just going to lose my money for undelivered goods, but guess I was totally wrong. I like the type of service this site offers, among them promotions, timeous deliveries, marvellous customer care, and a wide range of fantabulous products.

demetriusl4
1/26/15

My experience with everbuying has always and probably will be a absolutely positive one. They have so many clothes that eventually even someone as picky as me can find exactly what they're looking for and it helps so much to just go online and select the perfect clothing instead of having to run around the mall all day. 5 stars most definitely!

romanl24

Hello,

first of all i can just say thankyou for the great service and delivery as well.
I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
but despite that you are really working a great job thanks

cesart2
1/26/15

Gracias amigos por sus servicios

drews13
1/25/15

They are always there to help and very considerate. Everyone makes mistakes but its the ones who admit to it and make changes to make it right that matter. Everbuying is no different... They are AWESOME!!!!

dimitrisk3
1/25/15

Amazed for prices and quality

dimitriosm1
1/25/15

"Great store. Every order was quickly dispatched and received on time and seller responce was vey quick when I needed an explanation !!! "

stervers
1/24/15

Good price, many items. No problems with shipping.
But, they have a bit foolish support.

waynezow
1/24/15

Everbuying has the best price and selection. Great Service!

vladimirs2
1/24/15

EverBuying is best shop with best prices and discounts for all. I have only good experiences with EverBuying. I bought this "IP100 IR Night Vision 720P HD Wifi IP Camera" and "Tronsmart T1000" and both are very good products. I can freely recommend this shop to all.

andrewb104
1/24/15

Very efficient and value for money site, postage delivery very quick

dimitrisa1
1/24/15

good prizes,great products.The problem is that they run out of stock easily and then you have to fight with customers care to send your item or something similar.

orlandoc18
1/24/15

The web site is very friendly and easy to use.
My experience as a buyer is even better than in Ebay.

The costumer service is very good as well. You always will have an answer within one day.

arbis

Amazing goods

markf64
1/24/15

I have purchased various items from Everbuying, which have always arrived in perfect condition. Prices are amazing and selection of products on their site is spectacular.

ciuchciac
1/24/15

Every order is send fast, and items are good quality. Excelent contact with seller. I recomend this seller.

maryb149
1/24/15

excellent company, responsible and concerned about meeting the demands of its customers. 100% recommended and reliable

hugoc26
1/24/15

Reliable, cheap and slow.

gsmss
1/24/15

great customer service. Order received soon, I ordered a watch with a cable and iphone cover. watch didn't work. when i informed them it was out of stock. So they sent me a watch that was more expensive than what i ordered and it was great one. i still use it. So great experience with them.

javierj5
1/24/15

EverBuying is a very good store: Fast delivery, good quality, quick and friendly support, safe packaging and most important, unbeatable prices!

Overall I’m a happy customer. In fact, I’m so satisfied that I would recommend them to anyone!

jann89
1/23/15

Very good communication between shop and me. Good prices, make order next time too. A liitle bit longer processing time.

wilkinb
1/23/15

everbuying do my shopping that I am very happy with this company.
They are the best of all enterprises in China.
excellent customer care, excellent products.
Deals have them everbuying.

I congratulate you and thank you very much for everything

Tip for consumers: I recommend to everyone buying everbuying.
have an excellent customer care and products are the best on the market.

excellent and thank you very much to the great team of everbuying

elrosv
1/23/15

I found this site thruw searching. When i checked the covers and cases for my iPhone 6. I saw that on everbuying they had the most special ones. I checked many sites for other, but never found.
I placed my order and i get good informations regarding delivery. When they ship the item, they take a picture of the package. How nice is that!
Also they eb points are very interesting. For extra discount! So I could really recommend this site to everyone.

catalinb
1/23/15

Hi There. I bought some stuff from the site reached are good cheap stuff worth buyers, many of them at prices much lower than in stores.

victorm54
1/23/15

I made my payment for a phone which came up to $150 and was provided with a tracking number for tracking after shipping. As l write to you its now more than 60 days after the order was shipped and l haven't received it, tracking is still static and has never changed since the first day.
I made my payment through Paypal using my Ecocash debit card. I contacted Paypal with a a view of getting a refund and they advised me that 45 days had since lapsed since the day l had made the payment and they could not help. Everbuying had asked me to be patient as my order was being shipped (They were buying time so that the Paypal protection lapses, I assume)
Efforts to have my order reshipped or for me to get a refund have fallen on deaf ears as they insist that they shipped the order and it might have been lost and as a result they are not accountable as l did not pay for shipping insurance! They are now offering to make a refund of $50 or I pay another $75 for them to reship the order. For avoidance of doubt l have attached my communication with them.
What l need to know is is there a way or ways that l can use to recover my money? I will be grateful if you can offer suggestions
Secondly l humbly request that you do another article to warn the general populace on how they can easily get milked by these online stores esp Everbuying. I bought 4 other items from Ali Express 2 weeks after the Everbuying transaction and received all my orders well on time
May you please ban Everbuying from giving people the same responses. These are genuine fraud cases being brushed aside by referring people to their accounts

Tip for consumers: DONT GIVE THESE GUYS YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL CONMEN WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO TALK OF. THEY DONT HAVE YOU AT HEART

ifigeniak1
1/17/15

I like the variety of the products,but I would prefer better and quicker support, since I had some issues with my rewards (EB points) and I couldn't find solution easily. I will buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Check prices before you buy

brianc73
1/17/15

I am happy with the phablet that I bought on 11/28/2014 and even exceeded my expectation in its performance. However, the shipping is so slow that it takes a VERY patient customer to get the product.

josephp39
1/17/15

I am relatively new to the community of Everbuying. I have registered about 2 months ago. Since then I have bought some products too. Everbuying have an excellent and very efficient customer service since the officers always reply within 24 hours. This online store has a wide range of good quality products with reasonable prices which everyone can afford. On a separate note, shipping is not that efficient, however I am very satisfied with Everbuying community's service.

monical27
1/15/15

Mi sono trovata bene ordinando su questo sito.Molto cordiali e socievoli.Unici neo la tempistica..altrimenti sarebbe da 5 stelle

jccoc
1/15/15

Great website, amazing good quality products at surprisingly low prices! Would recommend them to anyone!

robertg87
1/15/15

How this company sell something that doesn't have in his hands? One week and my order is still processing . The answer from everbuying : we don't have the order ! can u wait a little bit more?. Is this a fraud or they really are a company?

lojadaanal
1/14/15

Excelente site o everbuying.com compro sempre la agora totalmente de confiança

keithr20
1/14/15

I have made a number of purchases from EverBuying and have always been please with their sales service. Their after purchase and support service is not so good, but still OK.

ifigeniak

anar24
1/14/15

Hello... I love this site... The site give us EB points that we can convert in money.. it's amazing.. come and see for yourself...

ryann24
1/14/15

The experience of purchasing on EverBuying is really good. The website is easy to use and the prices are great!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

22 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying