US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 95 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 516 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 296 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kaitlynm5
10/21/14

ok so i ordered a week ago and i wish i would have read all the comments now they give a tracking number and i expedited shipping and all it says is shipped out i thought they gave u a tracking number to track your package it should show u where it is at now im scared it will take forever like everyone else says it does why isnt this fixed if you want people to keep buying then u need to get your problems fixed its rediculas to have to keep tryig to get ahold of you and live chat never works always says its not buiness hours and it is in the business hours when i try to chat also the number i have for customer service is bunk it just rings and says leave a message wtf this is nuts fix your stuff i would have always ordered from you but now im not so sure u could lose my business and alot of money if my order does not come soon!!!!!

Tip for consumers: i would try to order ove tthe phone and make sure they give u a exact date the order will come

johnnym36
10/18/14

Over 10 days ago now I paid Everybuying.com $409! I paid extra for express shipping to Ireland because my phone contract is finished this week as I planned to start a new cheaper contract once I provided myself with a phone.

Now I have no phone and no phone service. On their website they state "a maximum of up to 5 working days processing time".

As a time wasting tactic, they made me photocopy my passport and credit card (last 4 digits visible) and asked me to email them on the documents for "Fraud prevention" purposes, even though I paid through PayPal.

Not only has my phone not been dispatched, my account doesn't even acknowledge the fact that I have purchased ANYTHING even though I have been billed.

I will be opening a PayPal buyers dispute if nothing changes on Monday. Luckily PayPals headquarters are located in my home town!

P.S. I have tried ringing their EU customer service number (00441939450008) every night after 1am local time in Ireland and it just rings out every single night.

martint23
10/17/14

im reading tru the comments and im laughing :)) im waiting for my order now for a refund since 16th of august... theres no stupid holidays that last for 3months now.. i tried to contact them thru Facebook,email nothing works...so ppl please dont use their services as they are the worst bussiness in the whole world.. just useless.. no other word to describe their company.. very very very very disapointed. and please Everbuying dont try to tell me that u r very sorry for this matter as u said that to me 100times now and still no god damn refund!!!! F U and have a nice day.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy anything from here.

mickd12
10/17/14

Bought a watch and a smart watch from this site,they sent the cheap watch by registered post but the dearest one by ordinary post and still not received it yet,got tracking number that don't work, any time contact them get the same automatic reply, their loss as had a list of stuff but don't think l waste my time n moneynow.

Tip for consumers: Don't be tempted

filomenid
10/15/14

I have made an order of a tablet three weeks ago and it still shows processing on my account... I have now sent them three mails and still no reply!!!!!!

Although there was an issue with my order initially they contacted me and replied to my email very quickly.... Now they havent replied to any of mails and the order is not shipped out!!!

There is something dodgy with this company and I dont trust them at all!!!!

piotrj
10/14/14

I am writing this review as the Customer Service is not responding to the emails although they' promise to do so in 24h. I am wating for my tablet for about three weeks now, and there is no change in order status - they are still 'processing' it (I guess that customers of Everbuying.com know this word very well). I especially ordered DHL delivery (shipment takes 3-5 working days) to get the product quick as I really need it. Customer Service, please respond to this review if you have any respect to your costumers at all. Moreover, please provide me with a number that I can call in order to make an complaint.

Tip for consumers: I am awaiting your response, Everbyuing Customer Service.

hayleys2
10/14/14

i ordered a phone and a mini chip card phone on the 6th and 7th of october, friday the 10th received an email mini chip card phone was shipped out was given a tracking order too. looked up tracking order got back no information found.
received another email saturday morniing the 11th of october saying the cell phone was shipped out was giving tracking order aswel that also said no information found.
how do i track my products if they have even been shipped out atall....

Tip for consumers: havent received items yet

zimina
10/12/14

I have ordered few stuff from everbuying on 30.9.14. Until now the status is on process and twice I have sent them message to clarify the issue. Until now they have not answer back. It's been a dissapointing site as I have ordered from them before.

Tip for consumers: Use other site. Not reliable.

lorie28
10/11/14

My daughter decided to use her money to buy a phone she had been really wanting. A galaxy s5 mini. This site sold it for 50.00. I finally agreed to get for her.After 3 weeks it finally arrived, she was so happy. We went to our service provider to get the service transferred to this new "phone". The tech came back and told us this phone wasn't real, it can't be used for any service provider. Not even a real samsung. No samsung name anywhere, says "music" on the back. I'm demanding a refund, haven't heard anything from this company yet. Don't buy from this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!

tinac18
10/9/14

I'm very pissed off I have two orders one from on 9/12/2014 saying shipped I haven't got yet the other one I ordered and paid for shipping on 9/26/2014 it still say processing I got an email from them only once asking did I still want my order which was a dumb question since they already have my money I told them I did they said they would rush it to me that's been a few days ago I still haven't got anything or no other response from the other emails I gave them until Friday to send both my orders I promise if I don't get them or they don't contact me telling me where my orders are I will began taking legal actions because this is ridiculous and unnecessary

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulc110
10/8/14

Should be called NEVERBUYING because I'm never buying from them again !!!
I should have read more reviews before purchasing. They got paid through PayPal two weeks ago.
Woman on phone stated my order will be shipped out immediately. As of this morning nothing has changed as far as the status. "PROCESSING". THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD !!!!
DO NOT ORDER THROUGH EVERBUYING !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

Tip for consumers: Everbuying does not have good service.
Beware that you may never get your item(s)

robertr92
10/8/14

Very bad store. No delivery. No refund. No consumerservice. Don,t order anything from this store. Fortunately, I threw only 18 $.

tessat1
10/7/14

I bought from everbuying this time last year (Oct) of a tablet and some other things....got it after Christmas (Jan4) and had so many problems with the tablet and emailed them about it and the said that too much time had past and they couldn't do anything...I told them that I had the tablet for 6 days and that it was them that took so long to delivering it, but still nothing got done and I lost over $125
Don't buy from them......taking over 2 months to deliver anything is too long

maryt57
10/7/14

Very bad store. No delivery. No refund. No consumerservice. Don,t order anything from this store. You will get screwed

alexisa14
10/7/14

I think the first week of october is a big holiday in china so if your order is not shipped/email not answered this is why. You gotta be patient when buying from china-they move slow compared to us hyper westerners! I have made over 200 orders with them (drop ship) and the only problem has been these week long holidays they have very often over there where everything gets backed up like crazy!

Tip for consumers: slow but sure- they will always deliver your item or refund you!

jessicae11
10/6/14

On Sept 17,2014 I ordered some phones on everbuying
and I was a bit scared that it was taking longer than I
expected it was stuck in Singapore with out any reason
They will not answer the ticket request by email, but I called
them and they were super helpful and they stayed true to there
word of sorting it out.

USA

I ordered before and they were always on time but things
happen that maybe out of there control. Anyways I received them
Sept 6 2014.

Tip for consumers: Cut them some slack it is coming from Asia folks
Website disclaimer says at your own risk.

jonj20
10/6/14

I have same problem as Aaron s ( http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.everbuying.com#1327 )

Everbuying have been ignoring me in a week. I paid for DHL sending but still i cant track my order because i only get "Orders you are looking for is not found". I´ve sent them dosen of messages but i never get an answer. Even if you pay to get the wares quicker you still have to wait longer than if you dont.

Theres a week ago since i got this:
"Your unique ticket ID is: T31770950857. Please note that our in-house Customer Support staff will be replying to your ticket within the next 24 hours (except during weekends and public holidays)."

Everbuying is a scam and i recommend noone to do business with them.

aarons44
10/4/14

I ordered about a hundred dollars worth of items from Everbuying.com they sat on their ass 6 days and still no tracking number from Dhl. So I enquired what is taking so long to ship? They then email me assuring me shipment and gave me a Dhl tracking number. I wait 14 more days still no package, was promised 7 day delivery by Dhl. I call Dhl and they have not even received package from Everbuying for shipment !!! Everbuying liars !!!

So after emails to Everbuying with no response I then contact PayPal and request a refund. I will have to wait another 10 days for a possible refund if they don't ship.

Avoid this scandolous company like the lying sack of garbage that they are. A total waste of my time.

Finally it will take over 30 days to get a refund.

If a Everbuying wants to continue in business this is not how to do it and for them to ignore and alienate their customers is unnaceptable. I am never ever buying from Everbuying, not that I could even if I tried. A truly Worthless company !!!

miguelm33
10/3/14

I order a smart watch and one bluetooth ear plugs, on september 10, 2014. Order # E140910224138 Paying for 3 to 7 days delivery I leave in California (US) I order this product for a birthday present, and really need it to arrive on September 24th, today is October 03, 2014 they dont even answer my questions any more, I understand when a company is having delays with their shipping and inventory if they communicate with us we feel better and everybody is happy, I feel like my time and money are lost with this company and I feel sorry for all of you, but like the old saying says you learn from your mistakes.

louisc29
10/3/14

If there was a -star I would use it. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from them. I ordered on Sep 29 and its now October 3 and the item has not yet been shipped. They advertise shipping in 24 hours. Well that's a lie. Never again. I thought they were an American Company but now find out otherwise. I have sent them 4 messages and no reply to either.

Tip for consumers: Stay clear of this company.

paulc109
10/2/14

Not getting anywhere with customer service.
Ordered an item 3 days ago and requested expedited shipping.
I viewed the online shipping status the next day and saw it was being processed.
The next day the same response so I decided to call. A voice mail direts you to leave a message or go online and make up a ticket for someone to contact you. As of today (day 3) still no response and online status is still the same. Processing

Tip for consumers: Don't know what's going on with my order at this time.
Other customers seem to be satisfied. I am very disappointed and leary at this juncture.
Beware !!!!

rickyd4
10/2/14

Ordered my phone and accessories on the 14th of last month....order still till a moment ago. Still "Processing". Annoyed, fed up and wish i'd gone somewhere else. If you wanna know the number "Everbuying Rep" then its E1409140405401802. I will be looking into your business from now on if I dont get any reply....you obv have my details !!!!

Tip for consumers: Choose yourself but if I dont hear back from them then honestly look for some other "reputable" company !

robjed

i bought a smartphone with high speed 5 days delevery bij DHL
after 14 day;s i did not have it, i start mailing
after 21 day's i did not have nothing , mailing again ,no repsons at all
after 28 day's there come's a email from everbuying, they did not trust the payment, they
asked me to send them a copy of my ID and CREDITCARD !!!!!
I called Mastercard and asked them if it is normal that they asked this,they said NEVER send a copy of ID and Creditcard !!
Now Mastercard has start up everything to get my money back becouse this Everbuying is a very bad company, i never shout buy there anyting in future.

Tip for consumers: they never send the product !

anntwynnetteb
10/1/14

I ordered 3 phones from this company they said they shipped my phones with DHL gave me a tracking number on 9-15-2014 been tracking and calling DHL and they are telling me they were never giving my package. I contacted everybuying they keep telling me my package is held up in customs and keep offering me 6% off my next offer, Getting my Lawyer and credit card company involved because they give u the round around

Tip for consumers: STAY FARAWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF U DONT WANT TO WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

alonzog4
10/1/14

DONT WASTE YOR TIME I ORDERD ON 9-20-2014 AND GOT A FAKE DHL WAYBILL NUMBER AND NOW THERE TELLING ME THAT CUSTOMS HAVE.....BULL$#*! IVE ORDERD LOTS OF TABLETS AND PHONES FROM CHINA AND GOTTEN THEM WHEN I WAS SUPOSED TO $#*! EVERBUYING.COM REAL SCUM BAG

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP WITH EVERBUYING.COM U WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

khaleda5
10/1/14

Very very bad ... my own experience with them was with buying a cellphone i have many after sale questions and i opened many tickets which almost answered 24hours i have been more than 3 days with no answer

shipment has to be 24hours i have been more than 3 days with no ship out

i feel very bad for sure :(

Tip for consumers: Stay away of this very bad website

tomazp1
9/26/14

+++ DO NOT BUY FROM EVERBUYING.COM! +++ EVER!!!
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEM. NOT AS THEY PROMISE! OR MOST LUKELY NEVER!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER -buying anything online!

They are promising something that they do not deliver. Its 24 days since i have paid for the item, i HAVE ALSO paid extra MONEY for expedited shipping and DHL still did not receive an item where as everbuying.com is claiming that they have ship it out already.
LIERS. THEY DID NOT SHIP OUT ANYTHING!

I did contact them and they stick to their lies.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER -buying anything online! I do not believe I will get my item ever.

They said I will get full refund. Yes? Nothing!!! Another bunch of lies!

---- They will probably answer to this saying that it is not their fault, that it is the customs fault, the carrier fault, the delivery guy fault, the unknown technical problem fault, bla bla bla. Bunch of rubbish to hide the obvious. THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Do not be stupid as I was. Listen to reason, negative experience and stay away!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Believe the obvious. Don't follow your greed but your guts!

erdaig
9/24/14

Stay away from EverBuying.com! Don't be fooled by their cheap prices. The phone I bought from them worked for only 6 months, and their service people are con artists.

jamesm195
9/24/14

Ordered 3 items took over 2 weeks for them to actually ship the item. 1 item arrived broken and not as advertised and the other 2 never showed up. If you do buy from them make sure you use paypal to protect yourself.

martinp26
9/23/14

Avoid, avoid, avoid.
The products appear to well priced until you pay customs taxes, at which point you may as well purchase domestically.
My previous orders have often taken over two weeks to be dispatched, despite being promised either same day or 24 hour dispatch.
I'm currently awaiting an order from everbuying whcih went out of stock but they kept selling it anyway. Discussions about ordering a different product instead have failed as they seem to have an inability to seach their own website or follow an html link to a product description. Don't expect a reply to any messages for 24 hours.
Most products are either unbranded or are brands you have never heard of. Quality is often poor. My last mobile from them stopped working after 3 months.

Tip for consumers: Be aware you are buying cheep rubbish, that will take ages to arrive and turn out to be more expensive then you expected.

lakeishas
9/21/14

Order some sort of IPhone on this sight, it said it would be a 24 hour shipping, but it has been 5 days now and nothing we have tried to contact everbuying but every time we do either the phones are busy or they couldn't help us, I am just wondering what's going on because I have ordered a phone off this sight before and it shipped the next day and I just want to know what the problem is? (I would of recommended this sight on my first item bought, but now I'm not so sure.)

dimitric6
9/19/14

A very good online store, which to date has left me pretty good impression, both for the quality of products and service to its customers.

alim34
9/19/14

This is my favorite Online Store, website is well organized and easy to use. Free shipping and Lowest prices. I've been using Everbuying from 2010 to date... Yes I have one Complaint about my Account history, my other order history has disappeared. Also I was a VIP level now I am not... But this is an system error I am sure soon will be resolve. My ticket complaint (T30475289190) it is in processing statues.

ramdowark
9/18/14

I have ordered a mobile phone since 18/8/2014... I have not receive it yet... its over 25 days now... I really want to know what is going on?? here is my order no E1408180730047343! please really need this phone!

Tip for consumers: good quality!

billm78
9/17/14

STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED.

Began a purchase on August 7th. Later--after purchase was confirmed and the funds taken from my account--was told through a slow email exchange with someone only thinly able to communciate in English that the item was not in stock after all.

Stupidly ordered another product through them instead. Order was finally placed through this cludgy exchange on August 23rd. It's now Septbemer 17th; my latest attempts to reach them have yet to bear fruit and there's still no sign of my purchase.

Even with buying things through the wild west of craiglist, etc., this is hands down the worst online purchasing experience I've yet had.

You might get lucky with them, but for your sake I strongly recommend not taking the chance.

Tip for consumers: AVOID IT!

georgep39
9/16/14

Tip for consumers: I purchased a 1109 Automatic Alarm Stylish Biaogi and I already received defective products bune.Eu this site does not mean that it is worth it to order. Careful.

andreaso4
9/13/14

Edit, After all Everbuying dit resend another package today (what i originally ordered was out of stock, this can happen). Hopefully it will arrive soon!.
So the service was bad but changed and got fixed within a few days corresponding.
So im waiting now and i am a little more happy with it now!

*original message*
Until now i liked Everbuying, all my orders came but for now they decided to sent my order in 2 packages, i can live with that but now the first one arrived more then 4 weeks ago.
And the last one with the most expensive stuff did not come and they keep saying please wait a few days more i already said the deliver time they said when i ordered was 10-25 business days. Been already much longer but they keep giving exactly the same answers like im sorry please wait any longer i already told them more then 5 times i cant and i won't wait any longer but they don't seem like to be reading anything of it. All the answers are kind off the same. I really don't like this and want them to resent the package but they just won't.

nicholasp16
9/6/14

On 09/01/2014 I ordered two items from Everbuying (1) Otium Z2 cellphone and (2) Wireless bluetooth headset. Both items stated "ships in 24 hours" . It has been 6 days now and Everbuying.com has not contacted me or responded to my requests for assistance. I've contacted PayPal and filed a dispute and I'm contacting the BBB and FTC to take a look at this company and review their business practices. I can't rate the value of products because, well, I'VE NEVER RECEIVED THEM. I will not be taking a loss of $160 and I am not playing with this company. They need to be investigated by the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. I plan on contacting both agencies and working through the proper channels to help protect other consumers like myself..

Tip for consumers: Until Everbuying.com can produce records that they've actually stood by their policies and continued practices of doing just that, STAY AWAY!!

renes26
9/4/14

Orderd a CUBOT P9 smartphone in november 2013, received it but the microphone did not work accordingly. Seemed no problem, i opend a claim (RMA) but then the problems started. I should try to repair it myself or go to a local repair shop ( they could not fix it), then i got a few dollars discount on a new phone en finally, in march i got an adress to return it to.I had to pay return shipping myself and i sent it back in april but since then they insist they did not receive it. I even took a photo of the package. If i send a mail it takes one or two weeks to get a reply. And they ask the same thing over and over. Now it is more than 6 months later and i still have no phone but a loss of more than 100 euros. Everbuying : just send me a new working phone!

RMA number: ERMA201403181255246209W

Ticket:T26136139636

Order number EE1311230812345743

Tip for consumers: Products are good, nothing wrong with the products, as long as they work, but customer service is VERY slow and bad. If you have a defective product with a problem they wont help you. They just stall you. I have 30 mails in total just to return the item....

patenaudet
9/3/14

Everbuying.com is an amazing site! Firstly, you get great quality good for a FRACTION on the cost from buying retail. The good come in retail packages and come straight to your house for FREE. How can somebody complain about that? So the shipping time is longer, but that is the... tradeoff, and to me .. it is 100% worth it. I will continue to shop there and refer my friends. Anyone who complains...just is crazy.

benitor7
9/2/14

The watch I got is very good on the site. It look like a expensive one which only cost you 10usd. It is beautiful elegant women's watch with a big and clear round dial. Very easy to read the time. The leather band is comfortable for you hand. And it... also make your hand look very beautiful.

manuelm38
9/1/14

Honestly, I just placed an order with them and after reading all these complaints, im scared and nervous about my order not beign sent to me. I truelly hope that even after requesting my shipment to be sent within 3-7 business days, I will receive it. If not, im not risking anything and will have to do a fraud claim through my bank. Im praying this will be a good first experience for me.

joukom
8/31/14

Item never arrived. First support question told to wait for 45 days. I didn't notice that Paypal support ends at 45 days so I made a mistake and waited. After that, no answer to support questions. A clever policy from EverBuying to fool customers to wait until reclaim period expires.

Case update:
After leaving feedback to SiteJabber, seller offered 80% refund (yes, 80% for an item never received, maybe never even sent). I accepted to recover at least a part of my loss. However, the refund was never issued.

Tip for consumers: Don't wait too long, claim back your money on time.
Or, even better, buy elsewhere.

olegkn
8/25/14

My experience on Everbuying.com
Product: Smartphone Kingelon G9000
Eight core is good promise to make a good job. I bought this smartphone for one rezone – quick respond. Let me start from the shipping. I choose Standard Shipping (waiting time 6 - 8 business days) and pay some extra money according of this shipping method, and a small extra charge for insurance reason. Therefore, delivery was dramatically too late, and took 22 days (from 30-08-2014 to 21-08-20014). Finally, Thank the Lord I received it. So, what I can say about this smartphone?
Pluses:
1. “+++” Generally, it is a good price for the product!
2. “+++” Four days battery! (without Wi-Fi or Bluetooth)
3. “+++” Spare battery!
4. “+++” The gift: It’s a flip case (very useful and very good quality)
5. “+++” Video and photo good quality
6. “++” Quality of product 4.5 of 5 (On the middle, left side, the glass wasn’t fixed well. But, after soft pushing and smooth clicking the glass takes a right place and been fixed)

Minuses:
7. “- -“ Android 4.2.2 is a little different than official (Samsung or other)
8. “- -“ No possibility to assign music for each sim card (only one music for above)
9. “- -“ No possibility to use other type of headphones (because of bigger plug size)
10. “- -“ Voice and Ringtones:
a. Buck speaker (Ringtone) low volume level on maximum (4 of 5)
b. No changes after adjustment in any of the check boxes generally (loudness and headphones adjustments)
c. Buck speaker (Ringtone) and headphones - Not enough of low frequency (quality of music 3.5 of 5)
11. No possible for Zoom taking “best quality” of video
12. “- - -“ Slow Shipping
I will suggest it to my friends

lexh7
8/19/14

i am writing this in hopes to get there attention as they are not responding to the emails. First thier customer support sucks since they have web chat for purchases that are gonna be made and an email for already made purchases. Which is retarded and backwards. Second the item i bought has a note for "ships in 24 hours" however my account says its still "processing". ithird i payed for expedited shipping for a reason and whith that phone for a reason i want it in my hands ASAP not well past the quoted time. Also, Get a fing toll free number so customers like us can get a hod of you without having to pay any more money. anyway ive never been made at any other company before ill stick with my overpriced phone from a company i trust. that actully has decent reviews from the BBB.

Tip for consumers: Dont stay away from it go to newegg or somthing pay more but get what you wanted

shawnc13
8/18/14

My wife ordered a phone in June the phone never came every time we call we only get a answering machine but the mail box is always full honestly I think this whole thing is just a scam we surely hate that we lost money we will never order nothing else from this company we took a 60.00 dollar lost should of known better do anyone have a better contact number for ever buying .sincerely duked

brendat10
8/17/14

I purchased an M-Horse 9000N in February of this year, went online after a few days and gave Everbuying and the phone a great review. Loved the phone BUT 3 weeks after I purchased the phone I plugged it in to charge and the whole charger port came out of the phone!!
I have messaged Everbuying MANY times and was still within my 30 day warranty but not once have I gotten a response from them....... not even an "I'm Sorry"
I would have purchased many more items from Everbuying if their warranty was honored and their customer service returned messages.
I am definitely not happy with a phone I purchased and only got to use 3 weeks...........

Tip for consumers: RECONSIDER PURCHASING FROM THIS SITE! IF YOUR PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE YOU'LL BE OUT THE MONEY AND STUCK WITH IT!!!!!!

marke59
8/14/14

Do a business with this site for about a year, spent thousand of €, without any problem!!!
I have one claim, but resolve was very fast and satisfied.
For middle Europe is delivery time obout 2 weeks.
Very good shop!!!
I recommended

bogdanm1
8/14/14

I ordered a few things from them, it was all quick and efficient. The sizes are in line with what is written on the website and the price/quality ratio is very good.
I'm a picky person and have no problem to recommend this website. I'll keep on being their customer.

It takes some time to receive the packages, as they come from China, so keep that in mind. But it is being clearly explained on the website so there are no issues there either.

Warmly recommended.

renatob
8/14/14

I ordered an android phone! Very quickly I received the following code and the phone has arrived for two weeks! I'm very pleased!

26 Photos for EverBuying