US Government's NSF
Review of EverBuying

EverBuying reviews

48%
support@everbuying.com

People interested in EverBuying are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 140 reviews)

romanl24

I must say that the reply for customer service is bad once in every 24 hours is really bad
(in 51 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 653 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sergiym
8/1/15

This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping .
I'm happy with how EverBuying packed the product, and how fast they shipped it. The prices are fantastic on some items, but could've been lower on others. I bought from them couple times. Every time they deliver great customer service experience.
The Customer Service is super quick and resolved quickly. Good place to buy, maybe the best !!!

danielg77
7/30/15

excellent product to buy

one of the best sites to buy and often buy several products
dat, telephones, tables and have not had niun problem and with very good prices

Tip for consumers: buy with confidence products in everbuying

williamm143
7/30/15

This is a crooked and mafioso company. I will destroy your USA business by news paper, tv, and radio. They are a disgrace.
After being a customer of PAYPAL, I can not believe that you are doing business with these CROOKS.

GO AMAZON, GO! THAT IS THE WAY TO PURCHASE.

ibrozamanij
7/29/15

simply amazing website. was introduced by a friend and have been more than satisfied. Am into small scale business such as phones, headphones, watches etc and i buy all my items from everbuying and resell them here in nigeria. Was doubtful at first but after my first order was delivered to me in no time (approximately 5 days through DHL), it has been my number one choice for online items and i trust them 100 percent. As far as i am concerned the website is very very genuine and i will keep buying from them, so please do give it a trial and see for yourself.

martine36
7/28/15

Ever buying is a fantastic place to shop with there wide variety of products at such cheap prices and free worldwide shipping and there support team are amazing why would u shop anywhere else

olegs7
7/28/15

Buyed from them headphones Xiaomi Mi Hi-Fi and few other things, received within the month in fine condition.

gregorys44

Hi,

I ordered a mobile phone (Redmi 2 pro Xiaomi). This was on the 20/07/15. I have had no correspondence regarding shipping; and my emails to both customer support and the support centre have been totally ignored! My money, via PayPal, has gone to a person called Hassan which i feel is very suspicious as this is not the company intended to pay.

If this is not resolved shortly, unfortunately I will have to complain to PayPal and get my money back. I feel that I have been scammed and I want my money back.

My Order reference is EE1507201257030655.

Greg

helenl41
7/28/15

I purchased two phones. LANDVO L500S Android 4.4 3G Smartphone 5.0 inch Screen MTK6592 1.4GHz Octa Core 8GB ROM Dual Camera accessory advertised at $69.99 US andOUKITEL U10 Android 5.1 4G LTE Smartphone 5.5 inch Phablet FHD IPS Screen MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz 3GB RAM 16GB ROM 5.0MP + 13.0MP Cameras Hotknot Fingerprint accessory advertised as $159.99. I put them in my cart and made payment and was charged $88.55 USD for the first phone and $204.94 for the second phone. I wrote to a woman by the name of ? LEE and told her several times I was overcharged. She said they would not refund me .... I was overcharged by $63.51. I bought these items when they were on sale. Here are the links http://www.everbuying.com/product971124.html andhttp://www.everbuying.com/product885691.html - I have not received my items yet, and I am hoping you can assist me because I have bought from these people before but this is such a bag experience.....and I havent received my items as yet

Tip for consumers: Keep away, spend that extra few $ and buy yourself a phone on site.

ekaterinas3
7/27/15

Buyed from the original battery and headphones for my Xiaomi Red Rice 1S - price was good, received original items in normal time

valerya
7/27/15

I'm purchasing from everbuying.net for few years now,i have purchased from them all kind Of items,clothes,phone cases&accessorize,gadgets,toys,cables,watches.....
Prices are good camper to other sites,and the quality is very good.
Shipping time to IL is good,before shipping the package,they taking a picture of it,with the Tracking number and sending the picture to you by the site message system(good idea).
The electronic items(all of them) came in a retail box,witch indicate on high Quality Item,not just item packed in a bubble bag.
And most important, working good.
The customer service always been helpful with any of my apply.
I trust this site.
Thank you.

olegs6
7/26/15

Had good expierence with this store, goods from them was quickly delivered and working fine

grahamj12
7/25/15

Purchased m horse phone great for 2 months ,then would not accept sim .Went to 24 hr service reply and recieved reply link which does not function ,tried on another computer no reply connection .Warranty is hopeless ,my advice is do not waste your cash on everbuying go to mainstream manufactures

chanc111
7/25/15

I bought a TV Box for USD77.72 on 19.7.15, my order no is E1507190526106801. In the site it says average processing time is 3 days, and for larger volumes up to 5 days. I only ordered one unit. So after 4 days, I wrote them to follow up, my case no.: T15072301708 In their website they say will response within 24 hours, It has come and passed, I wrote them again, no response. I checked status of my complain - it is still "Processing". I think it is a standard response to all who complain. They don't even check their complains I believe. Moreover my payment thru Paypal is to someone named HASSAN - even though this site is mainly for Chinese sellers. I'm beginning to be very suspicious. I intend to claim buyer protection from Paypal next week. Avoid them, go to bigger sellers out there like Aliexpress.

pippas
7/24/15

I purchased a mobile phone on Everbuying in February 2015, and it seemed to be a fairly painless procedure and despite a long wait (granted, it takes a while to ship from China sometimes), my phone arrived and it was perfect. However, after a month or so it developed a fault with one of the buttons and became unusable. I contacted the Everbuying support team who gave me two options; to get it repaired in the UK and they would offer a fraction of that cost (obviously, this is NOT a suitable solution) or send it back to them in China and they'll post a replacement. I opted to send it back to them, and did so on the 11th June 2015. I found it particularly unusual that they insisted I did NOT use a recorded/tracked delivery option and only to use the basic Royal Mail postage service. This means I have no idea of where the phone is or whether they receive it, but they insisted I should use this option and so I assumed they knew what they were doing (by 'they', I refer to the Everbuying support team). A month passed since sending the phone and I hadn't heard anything from Everbuying so I sent yet ANOTHER message to their "support" team via the websites useless ticket system and waited a few days for a very useless reply of "we'll send the replacement as soon as we receive your device". It is now nearing two months since I sent the faulty device back to Everybuying and I am still without a mobile phone and £120 out of pocket. I have no way of knowing where the faulty device is in the world as I used the process Everybuying insisted I use, and despite repeated messages to their "support" team, I am none the wiser. I feel like I have been conned, and would absolutely discourage any others from using this joke of website to order from. I'm at the point now where I am demanding my replacement is sent or a full refund is given otherwise, I will have to seek advice on taking matters further.

UPDATE (29/07/15): I have responded to the reply comment below with the following message:
"I have responded to the email with an address to send my replacement phone to as requested.

More than 48 hours have passed since, and I am yet to receive any confirmation that it has been dispatched with a tracking reference. This issue is NOT resolved until my replacement, working handset arrives safely."

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

marilync19
7/22/15

I wrote about everbuying experience my wife is in the middle of now; this is a continuation of it. JAYDEN from customer service has been of no help to her. He continues to not answer her repeated question of obtaining a return address to ship the faulty tablet for a full refund. I repeat smoke and mirrors time is of the essence as per their shoddy website for returning non working electronics. I do verily believe JAYDEN is not providing the address because this company has no intentions of a full refund! This has become a living nightmare! I can't believe that a company can hide behind a faceless speechless internet page and get away with this blatent theft! Heed this experience people do not buy from Everbuying unless you have money to burn!! Shame on you JAYDEN for representing a fraudulent sham!!!!

alexa1080
7/22/15

I have very good experience with buying on this site.Great customer service,Very satisfied with the store. Reccommended

Tip for consumers: Connect Eb points for lower prices

ahada
7/22/15

Everbuying is a very nice site to buy at cheap and affordable prices. I love everbuying, almost every month I do shopping on this site with no problem, I recommend this site for everyone.

rachelm54
7/22/15

Best Site forever highly recommended for others Please don't feel hesitation and place your order this is best site ever had.

rb55
7/22/15

I am a old customer of Everbuying and except some delay had no issues with payment, refund or responses.
But today i was surprised ... Ever buying website today 22nd July says Doogee Y100 pro can be shipped in 24 hours. where as i received email saying they will receive stock of this product after 2 weeks.

Please explain.

Thanks, Ramesh

grahamw15
7/21/15

Ordered a phone on July 1st and it arrived with me in the UK only a few days later. Have ordered several other items (phones, tech etc) from here too with no problems. Customer services are helpful and reply pretty quickly.

nikodimj
7/20/15

I broke a pressure sensitive pen for my Huion pen display and had to order a replacement. It turned out that none of the reputable sites had those pens so I had to order from this one and another similar dodgy site (I ordered two as I was hoping at least one of them would arrive within a reasonable timeframe). Now after five weeks of waiting, still no trace of my item (from either site) so my pen display has been useless to me. I say stay away from this crew.

fernandop12
7/20/15

A good place to buy things with a low price and with a good support.

stevek59
7/20/15

Ordered a Ulefone Be Touch 2 on 6th July. Sent a couple of tickets to ask when I could expect delivery. Replies varied from 3-5, 7-10 days then 15th July. So yesterday when I knew Ulefone were sending out supplies like crazy ticketed them again expecting despatch some time this week. Answer received, not before 15th August???? This is a joke, THEN they had the cheek to say I had to wait 7-10 days for a Paypal refund. This is not acceptable! Customer Service = ZERO!!!! Do not waste your time!

robertb201
7/16/15

I wouldn't buy a pencil from this bunch. The service they provide is nonexistent.
Need I say more. Save your money..
I have something I bought that is some where out there never to be seen again. So they have my money and I have nothing.
If I could have selected no star at all I would have.

nitaid
7/15/15

Thanks a lot to SiteJabber for more & more help to me to cancelled order and take refund.
I give the details actually what happened as below.
I have Ordered to EverBying one DOOGEE Y100 Pro Android 5.1 4G LTE Smartphone 5.0 inch HD IPS OGS Screen 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 8.0+13.0MP Camera on dated 11-Jul-2015 and payment already made through Paypal. also thanks to Paypal team.
there after I saw a lot of review from consumers against EverBuying and I think EverBuying may be cheat me. then & then I try to cancel my order. but there was not any option for cancel order and refund facility.
I would be sure the EverBuying is not a genuine company and it is their business. then I go through Paypal and I cancelled my ordered. paypal also refund my amount to my bank A/C.
My question: 1) why there wasn't any cancel option in order section ?
2) why EverBuying customer care refused to live chat and received call ?
3) why EverBuying Customer care Team sent a link to mail id, which is not valid web address. and why they has not wrote in details through reply mail ? (If they sent a link, i think they are able to type)
So, I request to all consumer, Please avoid this same company which hasn't any reputation in world market. and always read EVERBUYNG as NEVER BUYING.
Thanks again to Site Jabber and all Readers.

nihals
7/15/15

I made a order and paid through paypal, but after 24 hours still I can't see any order at there webpage or any tracking inforamiton

paulor7
7/14/15

Until today i bought 6 items from everbuying.com, and i'm happy with all my purchases. everbuying.com is the best site to shop online. Great prices, better quality.

elizabethk46
7/14/15

I've purchased three item form EverBuying on the 12th of july and paid via PayPal. Soon after An e-mail was sent to me asking to verify payment by sending a copy of an ID and a Credit Card, even though PayPal was used to pay for the order.

After that, I sent them three messages, but they haven't answered any, even though they say they would answer within 24 hours. My purchase is still 'processing' and the money was taken from PayPal.

If I don't receive any info until tomorrow, I'll open a dispute with PayPal.

Tip for consumers: So far, I have to say: don't buy from this site.

jessb44
7/13/15

Everbuying.net is associated with many online sites including vandadeals.com, cheap-android-phones.com, gsmphonedeals.com. DO not order from these sites. The system is all the same. I placed an order with gsmphonedeals.com, not received. Sent several tickets. I got one response saying accounts would send me an email confirming a refund had been processed, which never showed. Two weeks later I am still waiting for a phone that was supposedly sent from the Netherlands and did not receive a tracking number despite their shipping policy stating that every order is given a tracking number. I find it very convenient that you can't track the parcels and I don't believe that the European warehouse exists.

Don't bother ordering from these sites. Pay a little more and order from ebay - at least you're protected then.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BOTHER

pedroc18
7/13/15

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process.
It should the deliver between 3-5 days, and still is not shipped.
I try to contact Customer service and nothing.

georged48
7/10/15

I ordered a mobile phone on 25th June and was told it would arrive in 3-5 working days. It never came and I've had no response to repeated emails. In the meantime, the money has been taken from my credit card and I can't get it back.
They're crooks.

George Dobbie.

joshuam58
7/10/15

Everbuying representative on PayPal asked me to close a dispute on PayPal so that I am unable to receive a refund. I paid quite a large sum, and was told that it would be refunded 1 week after the case if it was not shipped to me. It has been a total of almost 3 weeks and no refund in sight. Will be pursuing other cases to get my money back. However I suggest users to stay away from this site. I guarantee that I will be getting my money back however.

rafikc

Lovely

kostjap
7/8/15

To order two commodities. Very quickly we sent. Handed track number, although I did not pay for it. Packaged was all good. Very satisfied with the store. One of the most profitable stores. Order Information: #E1506071311138890

priyanks1
7/8/15

Guys do not ever buy from this website. These guys are cheaters. I have ordered 5 items last month (one T-shirt, 2 shirts, one iPhone Protective glass, and one Shades) out these 5 items just received 4 items while I paid for 5 items. One shirt was missing in my order worth $21.30. Plus the iPhone protective glass was broken so no safe delivery of your items. When I submit query or complaint about missing item these guys never responded me back till date. They do not even have any customer care number that one can get hold of these cheaters. I wasted my money so don't waste yours. My order was of $60 plus $3 for expedited shipping. Upon delivery I have to again pay $23 to DHL guys as custom duty...BULL$#*!!

All in All, don't waste your money on this fake website. Better go with Amazon.

Tip for consumers: Be care full guys

batmann
7/8/15

(everbuying.net) I just tried to place an order (Bluboo X550) 10 mnt ago via PayPal,but i've failed to finish it.I did it many times.It always took me back to the address filling form,again and again.And then i give up.it sucks.

angelp20
7/8/15

It has been over a MONTH since I ordered two mp3 players, and they told us it would arrive within 10-25 business days. Contacted them, and now they're saying we won't receive it for another month!!!!!! DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS WEBSITE, IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! They're nothing but crooks!!

petern26
7/7/15

I send some letters for helping center, and i got no answer. I paid extra money for shipping and it take (3-7 days). The last day is tomorrow, but my item is still processing. They didnt sent for me any track number to follow my packege too. If i dont got it tomorrow i will cancel it, and contact with paypal.

amandat41
7/7/15

I purchased a mobile phone. My order is showing as 'processing' for almost 3 weeks now! I have sent FOUR messages to ask where my order is and had no response whatsoever! This is very frustrating as I have paid for an item which was supposed to be despatched 5 - 7 days. I just need someone to get back to me PLEASE!!!!!

faizalb
7/6/15

where my order E1507040830000939 from everbuying ?

stephenm87
7/5/15

My item has supposedly been shipping for a week but I have just spoken to dhl and it hasn't even been dispatched yet .what's going on please ever buying?

topes
7/2/15

Were the heck is my order. I've been trying to contact customer service but yet I get no reply after saying 24hrs response time. This is a load of BS.

I ordered product in hope that I would receive them ASAP but yet it is still processing after a week.This is a terrible service. I'm going to get a refund if my products aren't shipped in the next week.

shadye
6/30/15

I ordered two watches 10 days ago and I didn't hear any thing about my shipment or the state of it,
Receipt No: 3580-2542-7735-8219

giuseppev
6/30/15

Sono ancora una volta a LAMENTARMI per il comportamento SCORRETTO di questa Società CHE SCONSIGLIO a TUTTE LE PERSONE.
Come ho scritto Prima li ho pagati in Euro per come mi hanno indicato loro, successivamente al pagamento mi hanno trovato la scusa che mancavano circa 30 USD, HO CHIESTO LORO DI DARMI INDICAZIONI PER INVIARE UN PAGAMENTO CON WESTER UNION e mi HANNO SCRITTO che NON CONVIENE POICHE PASSEREBBE TROPPO TEMPO PER RICEVERE LORO IL PAGAMENTO ( FALSO) allora mi hanno consigliato di eliminare due oggetti di valore superiore cosa che ho fatto ma lo stesso NON HANNO SPEDITO.
Dopo una settimana mi hanno inviato una email per pagare un Paypal (vuol dire Pagamento IMMEDIATO) a tale nominativo Hassam cosa che ho fatto e inviato email del pagamento successivamente ho inviato una mail di sollecito della spedizione e ANCORA OGGI NON HANNO PROVVEDUTO NE HA RISPONDERE NE A SPEDIRE GLI OGGETTI DA ME PAGATI.
FOSSIMO IN ITALIA LI DENUNCEREI PERCHE QUESTA SI CHIAMA TRUFFA

Questa è la copia della email ricevuta il giorno 11 e io subito PAGATO con PAYPAL :
De : Hassan via PayPal [mailto:member@paypal.com]
Envoyé : sabato 11 luglio 2015 10:22
À : giuseppe@ci-f.com
Objet : You've received an invoice (8836) from Hassan

Powered by
You've received an invoice
Hello giuseppe@ci-f.com,
Hassan sent you an invoice for $29.37 USD.

View and Pay Invoice

Invoice number 8836
Date payment is due Jul 11, 2015
Amount $29.37 USD

Help Center | Security Center
Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.
Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP1557 - 9c5d29b5926be

marcr23
6/29/15

I ordered a phone 5 days ago, since this date the order is still processing and support tells me "Item is in stock now" to reassure me, but I doubt the item is in stock and they don't want to ship it. I'll cancel the order if the item is not shipped today !

lloydc10
6/29/15

Where are my orders? They dont even read the complains from the customers? Its been 8 days still i haven received any items! I will contact paypal in 3 days if they dont send my items soon.

asifs1
6/29/15

I got flash sale of Ulefone be touch 2 from their website and my order# E1506250247169268. First they didnt reply my messages and then they cancelled my order without any reason.

I just wasted my time to get flash deal of Ulefone from their website everbuying.net

giampietroz
6/26/15

Prodotti in vendita in questo sito, da me acquistati hanno un ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo,
Dalla mia positiva esperienza consiglio vivamente di acquistare da loro.

markr120
6/23/15

Very happy with this purchase. I was able to purchase the item in a pre-sale with an additional discount & Seller shipped the item as soon as it was available. They answered all queries I had promptly & gave me accurate replies at all times. Overall very happy with seller & product

emogrome
6/23/15

I have a very very good experience with buying on this site.Once I have a problem and a Customer service was so professional and they solve my problems.Highly recommend this site.

Tip for consumers: I have order Xiaomi power bank and it is original 100%.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
Answer
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
Answer
tonya126
A: be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me
5/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10 Coupons for EverBuying

Free Shipping on All Orders!
Expires: October 3, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying