US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 170 reviews)

ruid1

Fast shipment by DHL, I received my order in five working days from China to Norway. (in 807 reviews)

casperv2

Ships in 24 hours isn't exactly translated like it should. (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pavelv3
2/11/16

This happens only in books, New Year's Eve, I placed the order EP1512300929335072 , and lo December 31 parcel was sent to my email address. I express my deep gratitude! I will be happy again to make a purchase!

sald9
2/10/16

This company is the most of the bad get u can deal with , never respond to my email , order never delivered on time and always something missing with the order , last order I did I paid with PayPal account not them account so I couldn't track my order and never get back to me , I don't recommend it to anyone,

nastyak2
2/1/16

good site, a wide range of products, not very fast delivery. I wish them further development

valentinak1
2/1/16

I often buy products on the Internet. I decided to try to book something in China. The choice fell on multitool. The price corresponds to the quality. Delivery on time. Therefore, there will still buy evervuing.net

lanarusl
1/31/16

My first experience with Everbuying was great. I recieved my ordr in 2 weeks. My lids are happy with this toy. A lot of fun.
The support is very good. They answer all the questions just in one day.
I am very pleased and will make new orders at Everbuying.

Order E1511281444372520 from 11/28/2015 18:44:37 PM

Tip for consumers: Good site, the products are not expencive and customer service is good

jakes63
1/31/16

I don't know about the quality yet that's because I'm still waiting for it I ordered it on December 1st and now it's January 31st and I'm still waiting I tried to cancel but they didn't let me they are a bunch of scams if u ordered from them I feel bad for u trust me don't ever order from them or u will never see that package again

lorenzoc22
1/30/16

Do Not use everything terrible products, take assistance.
I bought a watch, it was just a piece of crap which doesn't meet the specification advertised.
I complained and they give me back a quarter of the value as a credit for future buying with them. It took several msgs with the customer care which barely understand English.
That credit has been used by someone else to order some product in Ukraine. I wrote immediately to the customer service in order to block the order because it wasn't mine ( within 2 hrs from the email of confirmation) and after a few messages during which their operator just send me standard answers, they promised to restore the credit and cancel the order. It never happened, the goods were delivered.

urak
1/30/16

I bought USB 2.0 Micro SDHC Card Reader with Capaccessory in this store. Fairly quickly sent the goods, well packed. Nice work with this store, will buy more.

antons23
1/30/16

Hello, recently I needed film for iPhone 6, everywhere unrealistically high prices and low quality of this product, but ordering it from the online shop Everbuying, I was pleasantly surprised!!! I was struck by unrealistically low price and quality of this product, so I was very pleased with the buyer!!! I advise everyone to this store, they have ridiculous prices and prompt support!!! Good shopping!!!)))

elenav12
1/30/16

Make an order to everbuying not the first time. I buy phones and more. Satisfied. I recommend. Goods packaged well. Delivery takes normally around 20 days. Delivery with tracking number. Phones are already a couple of months, work well. Pleasant prices. Operational communication with customers. I will be shopping again.

robertk136
1/30/16

They waste my money and time and I never got my order :(

t-stept
1/29/16

It's really nice store!Prices are always good!Super serveice and nice bonus system!Also safety paypament by PAYPAL!And very-very fast shipping!!!

linas18
1/27/16

I ordered from Everybuying several times and every time the items were as described, arrived in about two weeks and the tracking provided always worked.
I would definitelly buy from this site again.

groteg
1/27/16

I ordered a Tooploo docking station, the version with both IDE and SATA support. I needed IDE even more than SATA, so the SATA was a nice extra.
They sent me a SATA only version. We exchanged a number of mails, but everbuying.net insisted that I would pay the return S&H, and would then get a refund. Because that would leave me about € 2.50, I finally kept the docking station, but had to buy an extra dock for my IDE harddisks.

montir
1/27/16

I buy often from this merchant. I have always found the lowest prices and when I have an issue customer service is responsive and friendly. I also like their loyalty program where I earn points good for money off future purchases. My last purchase was a quadcopter and very pleased with the transaction. If I find a lower price on another website they have always offered me a lower price when I do a price match request. Overall this website is my go to place for technology and RC products. I recommend this website.

Tip for consumers: If find lower price on another website be sure to do a price match request. They will reply in a day or two.

tolia1
1/27/16

They offer Free Worldwide Shipping, and their prices are very competitive.

The Customer Service at Everbuying is fantastic, if you have a question, they get back to you within 12 hours. They are fast, responsive and reliable.

They offer a wide range of electronics from popular authentic name brand items, to more generic items.
I have bought high quality authentic vaping gear, and it was exactly
as was advertised.

I bought a Kangxin Mini VF Box Mod/ e-cigarette
It arrived very quickly to my door step,
it was packaged well, and shipped without tracking, and arrived safely with no problems. Shipping time was about 2 weeks.
This is a fantastic mod it works GREAT,
It is easy to use, and is built very well. It is small and compact, easy to carry around when I am on the go.

You will LOVE this shop for their wide variety of electronics and low prices, you will never need another electronics store. Everbuying will become your favorite on-line store as well. :)

ivans40
1/27/16

Order the glass on your phone online store everbuing. Sent very quickly, within two weeks received and was impressed by the quality of the glass , it was good oleophobic coverage. Glass packed securely. I recommend to all shop everbuing.

haroldb35
1/26/16

I like shopping with this great store. Me orders are in the best prices and they come intime.

gehiftg
1/26/16

I like this great sore first of all for its prices. Threr is good service.
I often buy there and I like it

vladislavm2
1/26/16

Very interesting shop with different goods. I bought "Multi-function Outdoor Knife Saber Cardaccessory", paid via Paypal, with free and fast shipping from China to Ukraine. All arrived in original packaging.
I am very pleased, and I will continue to buy in this shop!!!

alenab1
1/26/16

A good online store. Fast free shipping. Excellent customer support. Excellent price and constant sales!
I bought a small multi-function knife, came well packaged, I love it!
I recommend to everyone!
Order number EP1601170409590761

sofiap12
1/26/16

“I found this website when I try to buy a phone on the e-fox website and I couldn't the website wasn't alloying me to do it until now I don't know why.
So I open the Everbuyng.com and the first thing I notice was how simple it was to find what I was looking for all. I "fill" the cart made the payment and after that I receive all the information about the status of my items every time that something change, I receive my items really fast and in great conditions. This is definitely a website that I will use when I what to find good items with greater prices.

marinab8
1/26/16

Made a purchase in the store No. EP1601161127458704, sent quickly. Happy with purchase, recommend to buy in the store, great product selection, product quality. The store is very much, I plan to buy another. Thank you very much!!!

jinghongh
1/26/16

I don't know if it is a scam or not. But it is definitely the worst store if it is not a scam. I bought two items in an order. The order information says the shipping takes 10 to 25 business days. One item arrived during that time period. The other item never came. It has been three weeks since I received the first item. I submit two inquiry tickets. It got resolved without any action. I was just told it might take 10 to 45 business days.
I paid shipping insurance for this order. I expect they should send me the item again if it passed 25 business days. But that is not the case.
If this is not a business fraud, I don't know what else I can call it.

ja21960
1/25/16

Everbuying sent me the incorrect colour watch and even though it was their fault they would take no responsibility for it. Initially said they would refund $2 to my Overbuying account. I opened a complaint with Paypal and just before it escalated they said they would refund the full amount less postage but could I wait a bit as they have to check some things. It sounded fishy and it was, naturally there is still no refund and no response from Everbuying and they've close off the ticket I had with them so can not respond to them. Absolutely appalling customer service!

reddingtonl
1/25/16

I have made a few purchases from them, bought a couple of phones, the price was lower than other sites, the quality was pretty good, the phones work great, shipping was free and fast, took only 1 week.

sems4
1/25/16

Great shop !!!I shopped in the store and are always pleased with the goods received !!! Goods excellent quality, very fast delivery of goods !!! Excellent support, quickly solve all questions and very quickly respond to all questions !!! The store is not high prices, and the store carries a lot of interesting events and discounts !!! I advise everyone to shop in this store !!!

kosticf
1/25/16

I ordered from Ewerbuing twice, both times the items were as described, arrived in time and the tracking provided always worked. Excellent value for money. Customer support ok. I have always enjoyed it and I will continue to buy in this shop.

vladimirp6
1/25/16

It is a good shop with good prices and good support. I will buy here more and more!!!
good service and good sellers. I like this website!

alexr99
1/25/16

The best recommendation. I was very pleased. Goods shipped the next day after the order. I got three weeks. I will order more. All good shopping.
I recommend!

vladimirb6
1/25/16

Fast delivery, product is good. Customer service is helpful. Will order again and recommend it to everyone!

pumak
1/25/16

There is nothing negative i can say about my experience. Fast, secure delivery. Great deals. I highly recommend using

jumpp
1/25/16

For starters they had the lowest price on the web, beating most by wide margins. I placed the order on it. The product was in my PO box the same afternoon the storms began, and I spent the next week relishing the snow with able assistance from my wonderful new gadget!! Will be doing more business with this outstanding organization in the future.

richardk68
1/25/16

I recommend this store as one of the best that there is now on the Internet! In this shop I can buy all of the electronics that I want. But now I have got a miniature universal credit card, which, I think, we need everyone. You can pay Paypal. Immediately give a discount on your next purchase, very pleased, because it happens that will order at the store, and then about you, no one remembers. But it is not so! Then I take care of you, like a mother for her child. I advise you to buy here everything about electronic devices!

dmitriyc3
1/25/16

I really liked this store for several reasons. Firstly, the low prices at a fairly high-quality goods. Secondly, fast shipping and delivery. Third, excellent support. All shopping in this store is absolutely satisfied.

kolyap3
1/25/16

The site is easy to navigate and delivery was fast. Quick and easy service! Quality products! I was satisfied with all aspects of Everybyuing business. Thank you!

zelyaz
1/25/16

It is great store. Im very satisfied about this site! In december I bought Xiaomi yi cam! They send it me by 2 days and Im have parcel in 20 day! Very good result. Im reccomend!

dmitriyd
1/24/16

Everbuying.net one of the best store in the Internet-shopping.
Item was processed in one-time and sended by next day. Cleanly description and detail of product. Parcel was excellent packed. I'am very-very satisfied with purchase, very good quality and BEST price!
I really love the low prices. You can always ask a question the support, and time of respond is minimal. For my expirience, the most long waiting time for answer is about a half-day. Everbuying starts many sales at veeeeeery low prices. It seems to me, Everbuying - is the online top-store, my favourite store.
I will make orders there are for many times!

arnolldg
1/24/16

The most convenient store to date for purchases from China.
Shop pleases and discount points.
Almost anything can be purchased here at a reasonable price.
Sometimes prices are wonderful low.
But u receive good products for this prices.
Payment via PayPal, the protection of the client.
I recommend this great store.

janeg39
1/24/16

I don't normally leave poor feedback but I am urged to on this occasion as this website company has the poorest customer service I have ever come across.

I gave traded over the net for several years but I will be truly sceptical in the future after this lousey experience.

I ordered a tablet at the end of November in line for my sons Xmas present. After 3 weeks with no communication from them I decided to track the order. A pointless reply email was returned with no excuse to the delay. I emailed again just before Xmas as I was now conscious this was a scam and the website fraudulent, guess what! The order was not in stock and hadn't been for weeks. I emailed again and they reported they had no shipping address, I emailed again......am I boring you yet?

I waited again, Xmas passed and now a distant memory and no tablet. It is now the end of January and I emailed again....no messages, no email advising of the delay...nothing. I entered the order number to find the status is now REFUNDED but no date of the refund and more importantly no MONEY.

denk30
1/24/16

Hello!. I bought in the store phone .I was very pleased.Support responds quickly. The store is very often spends promotions and discounts. Original product. Delivery of the order to the door. Fast delivery, 20 days. Payment via Paypal. Very safe!They gave me a photo of my order, and track number. I plan to buy in the store more. Very good quality headphones.. Delivery came 20 days. I am very glad. Definitely buying.I recommend Shop

ivanuchp
1/23/16

I'm very satisfied from everbuying! It is biggest seller in China with a lot of items and cheapest price. Im reccomend it for big purchase. Shipping very fast! All ok!

nigurus
1/23/16

In this store many products with low prices. There is pleasant system of disconts. That is my 6th shopping there and I received good products for lowest prices intime.

gannag
1/23/16

I want to say that there is nobody better in my opinion sells small cheap good products then EverBuying. Thair prices are really low and u receive a good surprises from customer service as a refusion a price. They work really quickly.

statas
1/22/16

I like the service store, sellers are always ready to help.
I ordered the store marker to remove small scratches on avtomabilya, otprvili the same day as ordered.

aaronr30
1/22/16

I like this a universal credit card! With it, I need nothing more, may be taken with only her. Just thank you store, very much that the shop is very responsive and copes with his work. I would recommend to my friends this store!

cheboksc
1/22/16

i have already ordered several items from this store and all was shipped very fast and delivered very quickly . This store have good responsible suport , lowest prices and large variety of goods . I like this store and its my favorite store

alexeyi1
1/21/16

Very good store! Fast order processing, free shipping, low prices! Very often great promotions! Good customer support.
I took a mini helicopter, all very much! Children in Ecstasy!

dmm
1/21/16

I ordered a hoverboard from them weeks ago. Took my money right away. No communication, no indication of when it will ship, that "3-6 business days for processing" is a lie. I'm guessing that the piece is not in stock (although it said it was) and they'll stall. I think I'm going to call the credit card company. They don't seem to care.

aurelb

2016-01-15 18:58 CHULLORA NSW  Processed through Australia Post facility
2016-01-18 04:45 ALEXANDRIA NSW  With Australia Post for delivery today
2016-01-18 08:43 HILLSDALE NSW  Delivered

***********************************************************

As shown above, the item was registered as DELIVERED 3 ( three ) times . HOW IS POSSIBLE ? WHY DELIVERED TO HILLSDALE SINCE MY ADDRESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SUBURB ?
THIS IS A SCAM !!!
WHY DON'T YOU TRACE THE ITEM USING YOUR INVALID TRACKING NUMBER ??? Tracking number: CA14513430626812, DOES NOT EXIST ! WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ??? WHERE IS THE DOCUMENT/SIGNATURE OF THE PERSON THAT HAS RECEIVED THE PARCEL ???

I ORDERED A TABLET AND PAID IN FULL. I NEVER RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT. MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS CORRECT ! ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS THE ITEM WAS DELIVEREDE 3 ( THREE ) TIMES AT DIFFERENT POST OFFICES. I WAS GIVEN A TRACKING NUMBER THAT IS INVALID. AS MANY TIMES I ATTEMPTED TO LOCATE IT I FAILED BECAUSE DOES NOT EXIST. EVERY TIME I RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM "CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE " I AM ASKED AGAIN AND AGAIN TO DO THE SAME - GOING IN CIRCLES .WHY DON'T YOU LOCATE THE PARCEL ??? IS THIS YOUR
" RESOLUTION " ??? YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS AND REGARDLESS HOW MANY TMES I ADDRESS THE ISSUE , THERE IS NO POSITIVE OUTCOME !!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". THIS IS IT !

Tip for consumers: THINK TWICE BEFORE DEALING WITH THIS BUSINESS !!! MY ADVICE: AVOID EVERBUYING TO STAY AWAY FROM PROBLEMS !

104 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
23 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Everbuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Everbuying to save!
Go to Everbuying