US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 125 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 603 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 347 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

olegs4
4/23/15

In this store I had a pleasure to buy 26650 li-ion batteries with real capacity 4000 mAh, wireless router Xiaomi Mi WiFi mini and charger Nitecore UM20 - all came quickly in good condition in fine time limits, the price was one of the best on the marker. For some producks like from Xiaomi they have really good prices in compare with other stores

thomasm96
4/22/15

I've bought two phones from Everbying, first was a gift for my girlfriend second one is for me, great site, and great deals, when I bought the first phone here in Greece we didn't even had octacore smartphones

egors1
4/22/15

My order - E1502160105401210. I ordered 02/16/2015 . The order came quickly – within 3 weeks. It is packed very well. With quality of goods it is completely satisfied. The support service quickly answered all questions. I recommend for purchase goods from shop.

samtens
4/21/15

With a great variety, the dealer offers excellent discount prices on different items for everyday life. Secure purchase and direct customer service makes it easy for the customer to trust in quality and warranty. Cons is that shipping takes really long and sometimes even it takes one weeks to start shipping items. But I got all my orders without any custom problems.

francescm
4/20/15

"All right. several purchases . order arrived in just 15 days to Spain . They answer my questions without problem ... I have not had to return any product. very good deals . I will continue buying"

davidc206
4/19/15

I've ordered 7 times from everbuying.com and every order has met or exceeded my expectations. If you can wait a few weeks for you order, you'll save big $$ ordering from them.

rauwiniaw
4/19/15

Slow customer service, I don't even know if i'd even get my products i've ordered over $500 worth, which to me is a lot. I have lodged a ticket and it has yet to be replied to from a few days back. I wouldn't say I am dissapointed, I would say I am scared that I have probably flushed $500 U.S down the drain with no products. I wouldn't recommend the site if the customer service is bad and how they make you make a purchase without any warning or indicator on how long it will take to ship including the processing time which isn't indicated on the details of purchase. This site is really unethical!

tomass28
4/17/15

I love this page
good customer service
fast shipment
Delivery times 13-16 day (Slovakia)
I am satisfied with the work with the site www.everbuying.net. Very good description of the goods. Good communication with traders. Low prices. The correctness in shipment of goods. Reccomend!

karessas
4/16/15

I purchased two smart watches from this site and wondered why free a couple of days my order did not say shipped. I wrote the help team and they said they were out of stock and that I can choose another item or wait a week tell stock is back in. I've replied so many times with the other etch I wanted to order and nothing. I've asked for a refund and nothing. They really let me down I'd beware.

jessec33
4/16/15

Ive found wonderful things and outstanding price here. You should really consider shopping here firts

luism28
4/16/15

Very good product, arrived as advertised.
Recommend it to everyone.

vaidasv
4/15/15

If I want to buy with great services and don't worry about items quality, post order services, I always buy from EB.

I love EB.

katarinab
4/12/15

I have only good experiance with this website and I like buying from them, never had any problems with my orders or products, and I must say I like their produsts and buy them for myself and as gifts for my friends and family, would recomend it to everyone.

markc112
4/12/15

Decided to purchase two new Android phones from Everbuying as a friend had recently bought one from them.
The phones arrived within 8 days of payment,(very fast shipping).
The phones are very very good and totally as per description on the website,very good quality for such a bargain price.
We are very happy with our purchase and will be shopping at Everbuying for similar items very soon

sheldonm21
4/6/15

Ok, so here we go...

I should have seen the red flags when I first tried to send my order with the upgraded shipping and couldn't checkout. Desperate for a phone I just used the normal free shipping method. Now lets fast forward a month and a half. My phone finally comes. I'm all excited and I boot the sucker up. And right away I notice the screen is kind of dull. No biggie though, I got it at a bargain. It has a 13mp camera so it'll take great pics right?

NOPE the pictures are worse than the forward facing camera on my old galaxy S2. And as far as I can see changing the settings does nothing to change this. The picture quality is horrible...

Ok, so I just won't use the camera for anything important. I can live with that. Let's see how it works on my network... Edge. Not 3g. I'm forever stuck on the edge network. Not even 2g?! I decide that since my family all use different phones, I'll test it on each of their networks. The phone never ranked above the slow side of 2g. It was tried on 3 different networks, all of them setup for unlimited high speed internet. I realize its not the service, its the phone....

I'm feeling really ripped off now, I have contacted everbuying.com to resolve this. They say that I can get a refund but I have to pay shipping both directions for the phone. It took them over 3 weeks to send me the product I bought, after they already had my money. Why would I believe they would be any quicker to send me a refund?! And why the heck should I have to pay for anything. I didn't change my mind on the phone. I'm not asking for a refund because I decided I didn't like it. I'm asking for a refund because they LIED to me about the phone...

So while I'm trying to decide if I should trust this company by sending the phone back or not I try to give the GPS a run. And it NEVER found the satellite. This phone don't even have GPS...

Totally ripped off I contact customer service again. I'm trying my best not to flip out on anyone, but I'm really upset. The best they offer is sending me $50 and then refunding me the rest after they get the phone back. I have no trust for these people at all. I don't trust they will send me anything back. I have asked them for a phone that has a working GPS and is on at least 3g. Thats all I want. And I don't think I should have to pay them a single dime more for it.

Tip for consumers: The best advice I can give anyone who is thinking of using this site is don't. Don't buy from them. The reviews of the products on their site is fake, I left a review of the product I bought and they won't show it on the site. They only show happy "customer" reviews.

nunom
4/4/15

I've purchased a quadcopter and asked for the invoice with the correct price and discount for customs purposes and when the item arrived, there was no invoice and i had to drive 50km to customs and back to prove what i've payed. My first buy and not impressed.

szobberb
4/3/15

My first order (only a hoodie) was a bit late because of temporary stock unavailibiliy (however the product was still marked as available). But after some weeks it finally got shipped and arrived without any problem.
My second order miscarried because despite of the item was marked as free shipping, during the checkout the free shipping option was available to choose. The customer service replied to my ticket really fast, and explained the reason: size and/or weight limitation.
That is fine and understandable, but those products should not be marked as free shipping available.
Because of the shipping cost in that case was half of the overall order cost, I did not placed my order.

zariap
4/2/15

I hate this $#*!ing site offically its been over 25 days nothing has been delivered called there number they said that the number had been disconnected I hope this $#*!ing site gets shut down I hate them don't ever order from this knock off site ever its horrible

clifft5
4/2/15

Bought a phone and l received it yesterday but the two batteries are dead, they can't keep power for even 30 minutes, so want to know if its possible to return it and get a refund or top up for a better phone. It is a 5.5 inch 3G Unlocked Phone M-HORSE N9000W Android 4.2 MTK6572M Dual Core 1.2GHz 512MB RAM + 4GB ROM WVGA Screen Bluetooth GPS WiFi

andreww81
3/31/15

Yet again everbuying customer service has let me down. I had already decided to close this account but still have orders pending delivery. Another order not received which was shipped via Hungary post. Everbuying accept no responsibility and offer a 50 percent discount if I re order. Which leaves me out of pocket yet again. The customer service is appalling. They have no loyalty to customers and are more than happy to ignore and insult you with feeble excuses. Don't expect too much from them should you have a problem with an order whether it be failed delivery or a wrong or faulty item. If your lucky you will only receive a dozen excuses before they ignore you. Look else where there are many other wholesale sites offering the same products who offer better service. Hope this helps. Andy

petrk5
3/30/15

Perfect shop, very good stuff. I like shoping there . Pheeters

brandim5
3/30/15

I ordered two small banks 2/13, the site stated would be delivered 10-15 days. By 2/27 I still had heard nothing and got no tracking info. Sent a message asking what was happening with my product (their site states they respond within 24 hours). 5 days later I got a response that the item was sold out and once they got more in stock they would send it. I advised that I was moving and if the product could not arrive at my home within the next week I would need a refund and not to bother. 9 days later they send a response that the item has been shipped and would arrive in 15-25 days. I advised again that I had moved and told them that I needed a refund and that their website states that items arrive within 10-14 days so it needed to be updated. The next day they respond telling me to have the new owners of my home forward the item to me once it arrived (What?). I told them I didn't know the new owners and advised them how crazy that response was since they shipped it after being told not to. They sent me back a message stating that the item had already shipped and it would be my responsibility to contact the postal service to get my item. (What?). Needless to say I disputed the transaction with my CC company and got the refund. I contacted the post office and told them to refuse the shipment (which by the way arrived 3/28).

Tip for consumers: Don't expect good customer service. Don't expect your item to arrive when they say it will. Don't expect them to let you know if something is sold out or backordered because they won't unless you inquire apparently.

robertr96
3/27/15

Quality phone build and specifications for such a good price. Its quick and is a perfect size for the hand. Battery life is sufficient enough to give you a full days medium use. Video and camera shots are very clear. Hand gestures all work nicely. I have thoroughly tested this phone and am very happy with it and feel confident in recommending it to others.Thanks so much! I like everbuying!

peters144
3/27/15

Whenever I have problems about my orders, I always contact everbuying CS to resolve. They guys are always kind and helpful! I want to say: Excellent figure colorfully move his hands and head recommend this figure good packaging.Love you!

elizabethl30
3/27/15

I collect the DC comics items, this was one of the best USB drive I could add to my collection, the price was just perfect and arrived on time as promised.I will be the everbuying customer for a lift!!

donado
3/27/15

I am really suprised with quality of this product. Extremly fast shipping, extremmly beautiful package. Work expect, follow every my move. I am happy because I was order this. I will order more from everbuying! It's really a nice website.

nathanp13
3/27/15

I placed 3 orders from everbuying till now. Most items I received are: Easy, is not beating, little waste of energy, a nice soft light. Ordered himself liked. Ordered to friends.Definitely recommend!

jamesl107
3/27/15

I love this phone I bought from everbuying. It's very fast compare to other phone in the same price. The speaker is loud. The phone is fast to connect to the internet.Everbuying is excellent website I never met before.Thanks so much!

morganc28
3/26/15

incredible mobile for the price from everbuying - I have used apple and Samsung and lg - this mobile gives me all the features I need at a low price - and does it well - I travel internationally often so the dual sim feature is perfect for me - I keep my USA sim in one slot and the local country sim in the other - the 8 core processor really rips!!!!!

teodorof3
3/26/15

"I bought a phone from everbuying! The phone feels great in your hand. The back cover is made in the style of"" under the skin ""with simulated stitch around the perimeter. Thanks to its texture phone does not slip in your hands, and does not collect fingerprints.
Multi-touch 5 touches. Works well. Screen color reproduction rich, juicy colors, white - neutral."

khalilt5
3/26/15

im so happy to be a customer on Everbuying. Why? Simply because the service on Everbuying is very very good, and i am always satisfied. i have tried other websites, but Everbuying is the best of them. i always find good price, good deals. i always receive my items in a good condition and at the time.
Thank you Everbuying, thank you so much for your service. Just Continue like that.

andrewm121
3/26/15

I recently receive my order, it's so good! usb light very small and practical to illuminate whatever, has good power and can scale the intensity of light! Everbuying is wonderful site online!!

zacharyr11
3/25/15

Very good figure of good material is good quality, all arrived well packaged.Only one problem: the shipping takes forever,but, worth to wait! still recommend!

arthurz
3/25/15

Its easy to use, great for learning how to fly these things, love it so so much just so much fun.Love, love!!!

ashleyg37
3/25/15

Everbuying has Great size, great price, I used it with a uclear hbc200 to listen to music on a snowmobile trip. Worked great easy to use and load! Battery lasted the whole week with out a charge was awesome.

mitchellc33
3/25/15

EVERBUYING IS A VERY USEFUL WEBSITE.I LOVE THE WATCH I BOUGHT IN 2013 AND BEEN WEARING SINCE THEN.THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERBUYING

priyakshab

hii everybody,
this message to put you all on your guard about the site ever-buying,i have purchase a mobile on 19/01/2015 and today is the 27 march and i have not receive my product..
i have message the seller about my problem ticket number T46658933345 but till now I have not receive any change in the transaction,I have also ask for a refund but not receive...

is it the kind of service that you provide to all your clients??
please beware before you purchase something

borisu1
3/24/15

The experience with Everbuying has been excellent so far! Each and every order came relatively fast, the product was as described and in perfect working condition! I've been shopping in this web store for a year and a half, spent around 800$ and hope that my experience will go on at the same rate! This review is honest and truthful!
Regards to all of the staff at Everbuying from my end!

pablomigueld
3/24/15

I purchased a phone on this site and have been very satisfied, speed of delivery was 10 days , very good quality and attention even better , I recommend this product .

judithy2
3/23/15

What I want to say for Everbuying.com: Well build. Good sound. Just for buttons for easy operation. Lot of connectivity options.

marthaw15
3/23/15

This is a good quality chain, with the looks of a 10 carat gold chain. It was much better, than I expected! thanks everbuying!

jimmiew4
3/22/15

Excelente calidad de este Iron man, me ha gustado bastante los colores metálicos de la armadura, la figura tiene muy buenos detalles, estoy satisfecho con la compra

roser20
3/22/15

Very easy fit to my note 3 ,Hight quality 8x telescope . I can zoom with my phone. Everbuying have excellent customer service team, always friendly for any problems I met, love you guys!

aprilo1
3/21/15

I placed an order from everbuying.com, i have to say: Very comfortable to wear, sizing is very good. face is very clear. dials are nice to use. doesnt cause irritation while wearing. easy to read. very cool looking.

josec41
3/21/15

All stars i put, because very good smartphone and fast proccessor, very good camera and eccccc.Recommend Everbuying!

marlinv1
3/21/15

Haha,absolutely recommend everbuying! I love the funk in this watch..also the fur material...great buy people...

paulc121
3/21/15

I love the products from everbuying. Excellent phablet, Good Price, stability in the phablet, not like other chinese mobiles.

jeremieb
3/18/15

This website is very reliable.
I have no complaint to do against it yet.
The free shipping is quite fast to France and the prices are right.
Customer service is also responsive and fast.

santiagog6
3/17/15

El envío tardo muy poco tiempo, sólo diez días. Pero no se ajusto a la compra realizada. Pedí la tablet con idioma español y llegó sólo en ingles y chino. Tenía que venir con Android + win 8 y solo arrancaba con win 8.
Estoy a la espera de que me confirmen que puedo hacer.

Cordiales saludos

williamh89
3/16/15

Shipping is free, but can take up to 45 days depending on location and any possible shipping delays. So long as you can be patient, then you are good. Customer service will always answer your questions. Do not recommend drop shipping unless you upgrade to expedited shipping because your customers will not be that patient.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
stephaniel17
A: cancel with your credit card company or your paypal account
1/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got ripped off. I paid $351.27 on 13th December 2014 for the phone OnePlus One Snapdragon S801. It's been almost three months waiting and they still asking me to wait even more! I asked them the PayPal ID of the bank transaction and they're still not answering me (just being very polite but not helpful at all). What can I do?
2/15/15
keithh41
A: Don't trust these guys. After months of back and forth with their 'support' team, they finally said that they would send me a replacement part. It has been three months since then and no sign of any replacement. Looking back on the whole transaction, I should have remembered the old adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it usually is."
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying
EverBuying

42 Photos for EverBuying

EverBuying?
Click here to post a review