US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 105 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 559 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 318 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alexm114
12/21/14

I dit bad experience like the most costomers from Everbuyng ! We ever I look facebook or other Sites the most are not happy! Fast delivery is abselutely not troo!! I wayte 6 weeks for my first unkomplet order! DHL is OK 2 weeks too Luxemburg. The site is interesting but slowly in shipping my 24h shipping item was only shipped after 6 days .now after a lot of tickets an 6 weeks you got finally my ordered stuff. You can order but bee in hurry with this! Ir recorecommended DHL but you get charged extra Wenn you pick you order up! An pay with PayPal!! To have protection if you are not happy with the service. That's all I can say.

Tip for consumers: Pay with PayPal and sipping with DHL the best way.

engmangalam
12/19/14

Very fast delivery as promised. I like this site and buy again... In last week, I bought a phone and it was in good condition... cheaper price and excellent service... thanks:)

Tip for consumers: This is very professional ....

stephaniel17
12/18/14

I baught a 7 inch phablet phone a lg headset and a flash card from here on 8 22 2014 received them on 9 9 2014 have had nothing but problems ever since. I have opened several tickets and an rma and have not gotten anywhere all I get is that it will take months to get it fixed. now my 3 months are up . I have taken it to several techs here in the usa and they charged me 45.00 each just to tell me the phone is defective and has none of the sensors it needs to work properly. my mother has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and this is our only link to her care givers but these people don't even care they want me to buy another phone and they will give me a discount. I have put out a total of 184.00 fot the phone and headset and they want more money. how come they can't send me a replacement phone and let me send this one back when I have the new one. does not take a genius to understand that everbuying is a big scam. I am just trying to figure out my next steps. my son works for homeland security and one for the FBI I just may have to let them do something. companies like this should be put out of business.

Tip for consumers: don't buy anything from this site. I am still trying to get a new phone to replace the one that doesnot work.

aggelose
12/16/14

hello 13 days ago i bought a mobile from everbuying which i saw it in euro 94.87 http://prntscr.com/5he5e8 . but they charged me in paypal 127.93$. Unfortunatelly i didnt calculate that time that the rate had almost 10 euro difference.I send them a message about their price had wrong rate euro-dollar and they answered me that the exchange rate may have a small update.I answered that i understand the small update could be some cents but no 10 euro.Anyway they proposed to give me a discount coupon 6% for the next time i ll buy something and i accepted.After this i waited them to ship it and they didnt.I send message asked them why and they answered that they havent it in stock and they MAY have it in a week. (till then already passed 9 days from the purchase).I said them that they could not sell a product that they dont really have it or atleast they could have a notice that it isnt in stock and its not my fault to wait them atleast 15 days only for starting the process of shiping and i proposed them to change the flat rate shiping to Expedited Shipping without charging me because the delay was their fault or give me my money back. 5 days passed from then,they havent answer and either the mobile isnt shiped yet... :(

davidsonk
12/16/14

The website have a decent price and products providing you are not in rush for you order. If you want expedite, you are out off luck. I ordered some watched before and I remembered it took time to receive the order.

So, this time I play my order early for my Christmas presents unfortunately until now still haven't receive it yet.

I went online to check the shipping status and it shown shipped and I click on the "Track Your Shipment" link to track the package, but it empty. If they are not going to update the racking information, why border to put it on the their system.

I have a feeling I'm not going to get it in time.

Tip for consumers: Take forever to receive your order. If you want buy something from them as a present, order it at least 6 to 8 weeks in advantage

omert4
12/16/14

They're very nice and quickly sends
I would recommend :)

deirdrem1
12/15/14

These people are complete wankers (and I apologise for the terminology but seriously!) on 28th Nov14 I ordered 2 mobile phones (christmas presents for my kids) I hadn't used paypal for a while so my card was out of date, In the process of entering new details i somehow managed to checkout as a guest. on 3rd dec i ordered a tablet (this time through paypal) I happened to check a few days later for tracking info only to find the second order had been shipped but the first was still "processing" I decided to email them and see what the problem was to be told they needed me to send a copy of my visa card plus photo ID. I'd STILL be awaiting arrival had i not asked!!! This crowd don't bother their arse informing you of a problem, they simply wait to see will you ask! I emailed and asked what the problem was. They said the payment was unverified (and yet they had received payment) Money was gone from my account. This went on and on and i contacted paypal. they said i shouldn't send any personal info. they issued a claim against them and refunded my money. Said they had tried several times to get everbuying to respond to their emails but they were ignored. Needless to say, this set me back big time. Christmas is almost upon us. I would have preferred to negotiate but paypal take no crap. Anyway, everbuying then sent me an email saying they would ship the items so long as i dropped the no shipment claim. I pointed out that i didn't ask paypal to proceed with a claim, that they did it on their own and informed me they would reimburse me while waiting to be reimbursed by the company. This totally scuppered me. Everbuying asked me prior to this to close down my paypal account and set up a new one and reorder. Were they having a laugh? Like i had another 300 lying around to spend while i waited for my refund. Anyway, my pal offered to pay with her paypal account so i reordered and informed them what i was doing. 3 days later the status is still "processing" and i had paid for expediated shipping as well as insurance. I emailed them to find out why to be told there was some confusion as to where to ship to. I again emailed them and said to ship to me, that i didn't want another 24 hour delay where i'd wake up to them asking for a zip code or state information (we don't have either in Ireland) and explained again that my friend had paid with her VERIFIED paypal account. In the 48 hours i waited to hear back from them, they emailed my pal and asked her for a copy of HER card and passport. Of course she refused. I again emailed them saying i was aware of this and wasn't having any more delays. Could they confirm whether they were going to ship the items or not. 24 hours later they emailed me to say the address was "remote" and I hadn't paid for a remote address fee so there were therefore cancelling my order and refunding me and would i kindly wait 3 to 7 days for my refund! needless to say i'm livid. There is no way i could get these things here before christmas even if i chartered a private jet. And so you may now excuse my use of the word "wankers" cause they are. I pointed out that if i'd stolen my friends ID and hacked her paypal account, i would have ordered a $#*! load more stuff and wouldnt' have been stupid enough to have it shipped to my home address. To date i'm still unsure if I will get the tablet i ordered for my daughter for christmas. If it doesn't arrive then Santa is also a wanker! I won't be taking responsibility for that one. Right now i feel like the worst mom in the world. I'm down 300 euro and unless i get it back by next week, my kids will be getting selection boxes for christmas. Please feel free to email me with your complaints cause i'm thinking of starting a "don't shop there" facebook page to protect other people from situations like this. gillymot@gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Don't go there

rogerz4
12/14/14

I am new buyer with EverBuying. Their Customer service team has done great job dealing with my order. The response is convenient and fast. Well done. I am happy waiting to receive my order Thanks.

cameronw11
12/13/14

I ordered a smart phone from everbuying.com on 11/20/2014 i have talked to customer service and the item still has not got here they keep telling me that there is a delay on the shipping. they gave me a tracking number but it does not work at all this was suppose to be a christmas present.. and now i have requested a refund and they told me it would take 27 or more days for me to get a refund . i do not recommend anyone to buy from the company at all i have been doing a lot of research on this company and they say they are located in Hungary but the customer service number they have on their site is a Florida number and i have checked with the BBB and they have a California address. and when you look hard enough they are really located in China.. All i can really say is BUY at your on risk.. thank for reading my review..

Tip for consumers: BUYERS BEWARE....

wayned17
12/12/14

Hi i bought a phone off your website on the 6/12/2014.
EE1412060836220532
On the advert it states that it would ship within 24hrs & it still hasnt been shipped! .. I also paid for Fast delivery!! And was over charged. The Price on the screen is not the Price you pay, looked at my paypal Account and They over charged me by £3.

Ive asked this same question on there website 4 times with no reply. Im begining to lose patients with it all. Bloody useless

unis
12/11/14

I've ordered many orders off there. About 300 dollars worth of stuff. I bought a tablet case for 10-12 inch tablets and my 10.1 inch tablet and it didn't fit. I've ordered many things and what I thought I was getting was different from what I got. I ordered 2 different headphones and one was a knocoff even though it claimed to be official and the other one was breaking right away. I've bought a 13,000 mAH portable battery and it lasted less than my 5000 mAH battery and seemed like it was not defiantly a 13k mAH battery after multiple tests with same variables and timing. I bought a phone off there that ended up not having features as listed on the website. Ive bought many defective products and things that didnt work as it should have. Shipping is cheap if you don't mind waiting 1-2 months for shipping and getting the package boxes very damaged (expetided shipping paid us $50 at our door). The website is alright if you don't mind waiting and want something for cheap although if your spending a lot of money and buying something that could be a fake I don't recommend buying off here.

krumm
12/11/14

Everbuying.com but better use a name EverLying.com !
Delivery takes 1-2 months, and every day they will promise you that now send it your items ! I have a bad experience with them I have ordered from USA and from UK and its same problems with delays!I have ordered from many other China websites and takes less than 20 days ..mostly 2 weeks indeed !
Many thanks to EverLying.com, I spent a lot of time for emails, many nerves until I get my order home!

sues49
12/10/14

Everbuying.com has a great range of products but not very good customer service.

I ordered a 9.7 inch tablet and 2 metal stands on the 22nd November that has not arrived.
I placed a ticket with customer service and the reply was "Order delayed" no ETA was given. I paid to have the goods expedited and believed it was in stock and it should have arrived within 10 days as it was being sent via UPS or DHL. It is now 10/12/2014.
I am now waiting to get an update from Customer service as this product was required before Christmas.
I can order products from the USA and Europe and get it to Australia within 7 days why does it take so long from China.

Tip for consumers: Cant rate the goods as they have not been delivered after 2 and a half weeks.

salars
12/3/14

Overall I am happy with EverBuying

walterv8
12/3/14

i ordered 2 phones because they made mistake with the price they where 11 dollars a piece.
but when it came to the processing they cancelled my order .
itd not my mistake but theirs so i think they should send the phones.

faithe6
12/2/14

Order No. : EP1411040918537140
Order Status : Shipped out
Trade links :
Goods name Goods SN Goods prices Quantity Subtotal
Unlocked 4.0 inch HVGA Touch Screen Cell Phone With Quad Band Dual SIM Dual Cameras WiFi Analog TV
CH0036302 34.91 USD 2 69.82 USD
NBS5 Unlocked Phone 5.0 inch MP3 Bluetooth Dual Cameras
CQ0018802 37.96 USD 1 37.96 USD
In-ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4S
IE0418401 1.99 USD 7 13.93 USD
Mini S5 Unlocked Phone 3.5 inch WVGA Screen FM MP3 Bluetooth Browse Alarm Calendar People Cameras
105224702 28.99 USD 1 28.99 USD
4.0 inch Quad Band Cell Phone Dual SIM JAVA Bluetooth
CH0038604 27.70 USD 2 55.40 USD
4.0 inch A1 Quad Band Cell Phone Dual Cameras Dual SIM Bluetooth Water Resistence Crash-proof Dust-proof Fracture-proof
CQ0015803 34.69 USD 1 34.69 USD
Korean Style Color Block Thicken Stand Collar Slimming Long Sleeves Men's Polyester Coat
YL2932406 21.75 USD 1 21.75 USD

Deliveries : Flat Rate Shipping
Payment : PayPal Pay time : 11/04/2014 17:33:04 PM
Invoice : Do not need Invoice
Order date : 11/04/2014 17:18:53 PM

WANNING THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE!!
I wish I've done some research before I place
My orders!! Check out what I came up with

Tip for consumers: It's cool there's nothing to say,cuz I receive SOME of my stuff
Like days later after my anger push me to do something
I've never done b4.. EVERBYUING my apologies

bennyb21
11/30/14

es ist eine schöne seite wo man viel schnäpchen machen kann wenn einen die etwas längeren wartezeiten nicht stören aber sonst ist es prima hier und ich kann es jeden nur empfehlen.

martyb16
11/29/14

I order from everbuying every few months for years now.
I have never had any problems. all orders were compleet and on time.
great store, great prices

arminj4
11/28/14

I like it!
I've bought two phone for me and my sister and we are very pleased with them.

georgek49
11/28/14

Great service and customer support ! i am totally satisfied, i ll share it with friends and order again

vasilisk2

- Very good shop.
- Always accurate in the orders
- Good quality of products
- Really competitive prices
- Fast shipping and always free
- Fast respond in any query
- EB Points... for discounts!!!"

thanasisk
11/27/14

it's my first time, where i use this site for buying somethink. i would like to say that i am surprized from this price's and from free postage's espesially for watches. Also, i believe this site has all profesionality to give every costumer that they want.

gilroyyg

Good site!
The items arrived well packed in good condition, 20 days to arrive in Portugal.

I recomend it!

davea43
11/26/14

EverBuying scammed me. I purchased an 8GB mp3 player/USB drive, but testing concluded that it's a 2GB drive with firmware designed to give illusion that it's an 8GB drive (corrupting files in the process). When I contacted their support people, they asked for "pictures" describing the problem (???) - clueless. EverBuying is knowingly selling a fraudulent product, and dodges attempts to assume resposibility.

UPDATE: It took a couple weeks, but they eventually issued a refund (only after they were alerted to this review, however). They may have been sold questionable merchandise from one of their own vendors, but their customer service people need to stop reading from scripts and do a bit better to resolve issues such as this.

Tip for consumers: Price may look good, but don't expect to receive what is advertised.

pd21
11/26/14

I bought recently on everbuying and i'm very happy with the product.The communication was very good and the products have very good prices.Also transport is free and it is very good for buyers.Great seller Everbuying !

georgek48
11/26/14

Trusted and they have really good items!<br>I bought 3 mobiles and they are monsters!
999% Better than our phone (those that they sell on Greece)
Better price's, nice Design!
I really dont understand why people still give's more than 300euros for a mobile since they can buy the SAME mobile with euros (Average 60-130 euros)"

lukec33
11/25/14

***EDIT2***: Still nothing from Everbuying.com after almost one month, just talk and more promises. They hope I will just go away, but I won't and I want others to know what is really happening here. Please note: There are many short, badly written, '5 star' reviews on this website, that need close attention paid to them. Please contact me directly if you would like verification on my story.

***EDIT***: The offer for compensation below from EverBuying has never been mentioned to me before now, only via this website. It's funny that only after my review did I get this response and via sitejabber and not through my account. I guess they want to be seen to be showing everyone doing the right thing to save face. I have not received any 'compensation' from them at all even though I have asked. Not holding my breath.

Everbuying advertise 24hr shipping. Beware, this is rarely true. Customer service is useless as they simply give you lip service "sorry for the inconvenience' etc..

The item finally arrived after 3 long weeks. I cancelled the order days before they shipped it, to which they agreed. They then shipped it out anyway, ignoring my request.

Like many Chinese operators, they view money as the most important factor and customer service is just a strategy to keep western customers at bay. If they had said it will be 2 or 3 weeks at the point of ordering, I would have had no issues. It's the misrepresentation and lip-service that is most disappointing.

Tip for consumers: Once EveryBuying has your money and if you have issues, you're on your own. Typical of most Chinese operators.

dimitrisk2
11/25/14

I have bought lots of things such as smartphones , tablets, clothes and I am satisfied with the prices and the services.I recommend it.

luisg25
11/25/14

I recommend this online store.
The purchase process is simple and fast, with various forms of payment.
It has a wide variety of products and many discounts.
I was very happy with the speed of delivery (12 days for Portugal).

andrejc11
11/25/14

I know and visited several shopping sites with Chinese low priced products.Everbuying is great site where I can get most of the stuff at lowest price. There was also no problem with resending if something went lost on the post. I really like them.

brianm102
11/24/14

I bought a watch there previous months ago and it was delivered in good time and a good condition. Highly recommend this site to everybody

priscillad1
11/24/14

Don't buy from this site!!! This company is very slow with returning my emails. I purchased 3 iphone covers and they sent me an email saying they are "OUT OF STOCK" AFTER I made the purchase! I purchased 2 Phone Cases(Order#E1411152208446226 on 11/15/14 and 1 phone case(Order# E1411161926551076) on 11/16/14. They never told me when the items will be in stock but just to wait a few more days....when(Is the question)?!! I could be sitting waiting for a whole month! I ordered these phone cases for people and now they are wondering when will they get their phone cases!!! For a new user of this site, I'm very disappointed at their poor customer service! they must NOT think it's more important to accommodate their customers by staying on top and communicate like they should. If you have angry customers at your business, you need to evaluate what your doing wrong and correct it because it's BAD for business!! I will NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER buy from this company AGAIN! Please, if your reading this, I'm glad you checked the reviews before you WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on THIS SCAM SITE!!! Don't waste your MONEY! There are plenty of Trustworthy sites out there that are better with their customers than this site! Everything on EVERBUYING may look good and cheap but the GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

Tip for consumers: WARNING: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

vladimirv3

Dears,
I visited lots of e-shops like EverBuying.com. I always choose the same thing to buy at Everbuing than the same other shop offers. Reason is really simple: I never had some wrong experience with EB and ordered goods came in best condition and right as declared already.

carlosr27
11/22/14

It's a very good website to make great buyings at a small price.
Already bought smartphone, watches, tablet accessories and gifts. All with great discounts and quality

I am happy with the service.

georgek47
11/22/14

Honest online selling website.
Low Prices and Fast Delivery.....try it is the best !!!!!!!!!!

lilianad
11/21/14

It's a very nice website to make great buyings at a small price.

I bought some gifts for my friends from there and they all loved it.

Also the delivering was pretty fast.

I am happy with the service.

Tip for consumers: Always check the delivering time before buying a gift or it might not arrive on the date you want it to.

viniciust
11/21/14

Already bought smartphone, watches and gifts. All with great discounts and quality. I'm pleased.

martinv12

- very good prices
- satisfied with the support and communications
- everything can be solved

chrisc142
11/20/14

I am not happy with my out come here is my correspondence..was for u watch U8. I said...

what i am worried about is the watch keeps loosing 13 hours so i reset time and about 2 hours later it loses 13 hours again I cant stop it from doing this? not much use as watch...
Their reply ...
Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing.

After carefully consulting our company policy, We are able to supply you three choice.

A, Please kindly check it in the local repair shop to see if it can be repaired, We are willing to refund you 25% repair fee after you supply us the receipt of the repair fee.

B, You can return the item to us, we may be able to repair the item for you when you ship it back to us. If you wish to proceed, then please note you will be required to pay for the return shipping cost,

C, If you can not accept the two choices we supplied, we are willing to reship a new one to you without you return the item to us, However you will need to pay us 28 USD to cover the compensation.

Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know your decision.

Thank you again for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards,
$#*!

Not a very good warranty I have to pay !!! wont be buying from this company again unless they come to the party

Tip for consumers: See if I get responce

quirijnd
11/20/14

Very good web store, best prices and a friendly support, last order received in 12 days. (The Netherlands)<br>5 of 5 stars!!!!!

abdula13
11/19/14

This e-store have many products
many i like to buy,
and buying some of them,
all people likes discounted rate,
and everbuying providing it,
we expecting more from them,

jitinc
11/19/14

I have made 2 orders so far. Everything came in good condition and work very well, I do not have any problem wit the items that I got. fast shipping, received on time. Nice package. And the items are in a very cheap price. Will buy more on the site.

antoinej6
11/19/14

I order 2 coats Febuary 2014 from everbuying.com. Only one coat came and was the wrong size, the Fashionable Casual Style Long Sleeves Slimming Double Breasted Coat. I was told if I want to return it I would only receive $15 but had to pay for the shipping. The Stylish Turndown Collar Color Block Double Breasted Long Sleeves Men's Woolen Coat never came, even though I was told to just wait. Never have I paid for items that I never received and couldn't get my money back. I will never order from this site every again. Total waste of time and money and I'm letting everyone know.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever order from this site. Purchases take a long time to come and if they send the wrong item, it's a pain in the ass to return or get what you paid for.

fenstermaa

tamask
11/19/14

"I ordered some LED bulbs to the EverBuying. The led buld has arrived fast, and I am very satisfied, because the light is greater than expected, moreover, also the shape is very nice. Recommend to everyone! The delivery was quick."

jana81
11/18/14

The best online store that I have tried.

hassanh8
11/18/14

SUPER GREAT WEBSITE TO BUY THINGS, CHEAP PRICES, FREE SHIPPING, FAST COMMUNICATIONS AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT....

zvonkop1
11/17/14

Great job here...
Order sent really fast, customer service answered all questions fast and seriously...
Delighted with interraction...
I'll continue buying ever more... at everbuying ;-)

kristod
11/17/14

"2 orders so far. Everything good. Received on time. Nice package. Cheap prices"review to help others learn about this online business

Tip for consumers: E1410050939504607

carolenerr
11/16/14

Olen tilannut tämän sivuston pari kertaa nyt.Toimitus voi kestää jonkin aikaa, mutta se kannattaa odottaa, koska se on ilmainen toimitus ja hyvä tuote. Kaikki kohteet, jotka sain työn suurta ja erittäin halpa hinta. Erittäin iloinen käsitellä yrityksen.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just bought something like 4-5 hours ago and it hasn't been shipped or anything but I already paid, how do I cancel my order? I sent them message saying I want to cancel NOw!
6/7/13
sophien
A: Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie
3/9/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the EverBuying staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

47 Coupons for EverBuying

No coupon code needed
Shop now at EverBuying to save!
Go to EverBuying