US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

suns10

In my experience, everbuying.com has pretty decent customer service if you can find the phone number. (in 102 reviews)

vagizn

i did order for 30$ and wait it , soo i hope it will come! (in 547 reviews)

ians27

Recently purchased a smart phone ...Item is quick and very good BUT resource hungry. (in 310 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

arminj4
11/28/14

I like it!
I've bought two phone for me and my sister and we are very pleased with them.

georgek49
11/28/14

Great service and customer support ! i am totally satisfied, i ll share it with friends and order again

vasilisk2

- Very good shop.
- Always accurate in the orders
- Good quality of products
- Really competitive prices
- Fast shipping and always free
- Fast respond in any query
- EB Points... for discounts!!!"

thanasisk
11/27/14

it's my first time, where i use this site for buying somethink. i would like to say that i am surprized from this price's and from free postage's espesially for watches. Also, i believe this site has all profesionality to give every costumer that they want.

gilroyyg

Good site!
The items arrived well packed in good condition, 20 days to arrive in Portugal.

I recomend it!

davea43
11/26/14

EverBuying scammed me. I purchased an 8GB mp3 player/USB drive, but testing concluded that it's a 2GB drive with firmware designed to give illusion that it's an 8GB drive (corrupting files in the process). When I contacted their support people, they asked for "pictures" describing the problem (???) - clueless. EverBuying is knowlingly selling a fraudulent product, and dodges attempts to assume resposibility.

Tip for consumers: Price may look good, but don't expect to receive what is advertised.

pd21
11/26/14

I bought recently on everbuying and i'm very happy with the product.The communication was very good and the products have very good prices.Also transport is free and it is very good for buyers.Great seller Everbuying !

georgek48
11/26/14

Trusted and they have really good items!<br>I bought 3 mobiles and they are monsters!
999% Better than our phone (those that they sell on Greece)
Better price's, nice Design!
I really dont understand why people still give's more than 300euros for a mobile since they can buy the SAME mobile with euros (Average 60-130 euros)"

lukec33
11/25/14

***EDIT***: The offer for compensation below from EverBuying has never been mentioned to me before now, only via this website. It's funny that only after my review did I get this response and via sitejabber and not through my account. I guess they want to be seen to be showing everyone doing the right thing to save face. I have not received any 'compensation' from them at all even though I have asked. Not holding my breath.

Everbuying advertise 24hr shipping. Beware, this is rarely true. Customer service is useless as they simply give you lip service "sorry for the inconvenience' etc..

The item finally arrived after 3 long weeks. I cancelled the order days before they shipped it, to which they agreed. They then shipped it out anyway, ignoring my request.

Like many Chinese operators, they view money as the most important factor and customer service is just a strategy to keep western customers at bay. If they had said it will be 2 or 3 weeks at the point of ordering, I would have had no issues. It's the misrepresentation and lip-service that is most disappointing.

Tip for consumers: Once EveryBuying has your money and if you have issues, you're on your own. Typical of most Chinese operators.

dimitrisk2
11/25/14

I have bought lots of things such as smartphones , tablets, clothes and I am satisfied with the prices and the services.I recommend it.

luisg25
11/25/14

I recommend this online store.
The purchase process is simple and fast, with various forms of payment.
It has a wide variety of products and many discounts.
I was very happy with the speed of delivery (12 days for Portugal).

andrejc11
11/25/14

I know and visited several shopping sites with Chinese low priced products.Everbuying is great site where I can get most of the stuff at lowest price. There was also no problem with resending if something went lost on the post. I really like them.

brianm102
11/24/14

I bought a watch there previous months ago and it was delivered in good time and a good condition. Highly recommend this site to everybody

priscillad1
11/24/14

Don't buy from this site!!! This company is very slow with returning my emails. I purchased 3 iphone covers and they sent me an email saying they are "OUT OF STOCK" AFTER I made the purchase! I purchased 2 Phone Cases(Order#E1411152208446226 on 11/15/14 and 1 phone case(Order# E1411161926551076) on 11/16/14. They never told me when the items will be in stock but just to wait a few more days....when(Is the question)?!! I could be sitting waiting for a whole month! I ordered these phone cases for people and now they are wondering when will they get their phone cases!!! For a new user of this site, I'm very disappointed at their poor customer service! they must NOT think it's more important to accommodate their customers by staying on top and communicate like they should. If you have angry customers at your business, you need to evaluate what your doing wrong and correct it because it's BAD for business!! I will NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER buy from this company AGAIN! Please, if your reading this, I'm glad you checked the reviews before you WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on THIS SCAM SITE!!! Don't waste your MONEY! There are plenty of Trustworthy sites out there that are better with their customers than this site! Everything on EVERBUYING may look good and cheap but the GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!

Tip for consumers: WARNING: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

vladimirv3

Dears,
I visited lots of e-shops like EverBuying.com. I always choose the same thing to buy at Everbuing than the same other shop offers. Reason is really simple: I never had some wrong experience with EB and ordered goods came in best condition and right as declared already.

carlosr27
11/22/14

It's a very good website to make great buyings at a small price.
Already bought smartphone, watches, tablet accessories and gifts. All with great discounts and quality

I am happy with the service.

georgek47
11/22/14

Honest online selling website.
Low Prices and Fast Delivery.....try it is the best !!!!!!!!!!

lilianad
11/21/14

It's a very nice website to make great buyings at a small price.

I bought some gifts for my friends from there and they all loved it.

Also the delivering was pretty fast.

I am happy with the service.

Tip for consumers: Always check the delivering time before buying a gift or it might not arrive on the date you want it to.

viniciust
11/21/14

Already bought smartphone, watches and gifts. All with great discounts and quality. I'm pleased.

martinv12

- very good prices
- satisfied with the support and communications
- everything can be solved

chrisc142
11/20/14

I am not happy with my out come here is my correspondence..was for u watch U8. I said...

what i am worried about is the watch keeps loosing 13 hours so i reset time and about 2 hours later it loses 13 hours again I cant stop it from doing this? not much use as watch...
Their reply ...
Thank you very much for placing your order with us. Once again, we wish to apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing.

After carefully consulting our company policy, We are able to supply you three choice.

A, Please kindly check it in the local repair shop to see if it can be repaired, We are willing to refund you 25% repair fee after you supply us the receipt of the repair fee.

B, You can return the item to us, we may be able to repair the item for you when you ship it back to us. If you wish to proceed, then please note you will be required to pay for the return shipping cost,

C, If you can not accept the two choices we supplied, we are willing to reship a new one to you without you return the item to us, However you will need to pay us 28 USD to cover the compensation.

Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know your decision.

Thank you again for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards,
$#*!

Not a very good warranty I have to pay !!! wont be buying from this company again unless they come to the party

Tip for consumers: See if I get responce

quirijnd
11/20/14

Very good web store, best prices and a friendly support, last order received in 12 days. (The Netherlands)<br>5 of 5 stars!!!!!

abdula13
11/19/14

This e-store have many products
many i like to buy,
and buying some of them,
all people likes discounted rate,
and everbuying providing it,
we expecting more from them,

jitinc
11/19/14

I have made 2 orders so far. Everything came in good condition and work very well, I do not have any problem wit the items that I got. fast shipping, received on time. Nice package. And the items are in a very cheap price. Will buy more on the site.

antoinej6
11/19/14

I order 2 coats Febuary 2014 from everbuying.com. Only one coat came and was the wrong size, the Fashionable Casual Style Long Sleeves Slimming Double Breasted Coat. I was told if I want to return it I would only receive $15 but had to pay for the shipping. The Stylish Turndown Collar Color Block Double Breasted Long Sleeves Men's Woolen Coat never came, even though I was told to just wait. Never have I paid for items that I never received and couldn't get my money back. I will never order from this site every again. Total waste of time and money and I'm letting everyone know.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever order from this site. Purchases take a long time to come and if they send the wrong item, it's a pain in the ass to return or get what you paid for.

fenstermaa

tamask
11/19/14

"I ordered some LED bulbs to the EverBuying. The led buld has arrived fast, and I am very satisfied, because the light is greater than expected, moreover, also the shape is very nice. Recommend to everyone! The delivery was quick."

jana81
11/18/14

The best online store that I have tried.

hassanh8
11/18/14

SUPER GREAT WEBSITE TO BUY THINGS, CHEAP PRICES, FREE SHIPPING, FAST COMMUNICATIONS AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT....

zvonkop1
11/17/14

Great job here...
Order sent really fast, customer service answered all questions fast and seriously...
Delighted with interraction...
I'll continue buying ever more... at everbuying ;-)

kristod
11/17/14

"2 orders so far. Everything good. Received on time. Nice package. Cheap prices"review to help others learn about this online business

Tip for consumers: E1410050939504607

carolenerr
11/16/14

Olen tilannut tämän sivuston pari kertaa nyt.Toimitus voi kestää jonkin aikaa, mutta se kannattaa odottaa, koska se on ilmainen toimitus ja hyvä tuote. Kaikki kohteet, jotka sain työn suurta ja erittäin halpa hinta. Erittäin iloinen käsitellä yrityksen.

crystalderr
11/15/14

What I want to say is that the site Everbuying is really a good site. They response is very quick, they assist is very quick and they deliver the items is quick. i like buying some things in this site.. good job buddy!Recommend!

melianders
11/15/14

I've received 3 out of 3 items ordered. They were mostly better than I expected for the prices. The great thing is that all of their phones are unlocked, and with both of mine I somehow got free data when I activated the SIM card. Other than being slow, this is a good website, with items that are better than expected, but you can't expect the best on the market for such prices.

peterv26
11/15/14

I have been waiting 2 months for my order (phone).
The package was send back by the local deliverer due to a incomplete adress. Everbuying keeps referring me back to the local deliverer, but they send it back.
Meanwhile im really in need of the phone and still don't know were my order is and when i can expect it.
The support from Everbuying is not really helping.

parkertons
11/15/14

I liked the site! Adequate price, give discounts! Made 6 orders! Electronics, telephones, antennas, tool! All products which are ordered, the relevant application! The quality of service was pleasant! Delivery fast and economy! I recommend!

gh363
11/14/14

Ordered a cell phone, came with wrong wall plug, and screen, was scratched, so I contacted EverBuying by email. Got NO response. Two weeks after receiving the phone, it just shut off, and won't come back on. Did a RMA request, and no response. Contacted by email, still nothing. Tried to contact by phone, numbers not real. This company is a scam...DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON"T BUY FROM THESE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

joaoa1

Bom site,
Bons produtos e acima de tudo bons preços.
Recomendo.
Great Site,
Great produts and most of all, great prices.
I recomend.

Tip for consumers: Tive uma má experiência com o sistema de envio atravéz da DHL.
I had a bad experience with the DHL system shipping.

carolc13
11/14/14

Ordered a tablet in December2011 and cancelled same day. They sent anyway 10 days after I cancelled. Received the item and it was damaged. Went thru their return process - what a joke. No response, Went thru Paypal dispute resolution. After reviewing information, Paypal instructed me to return tablet and as soon as Everbuy received, I would get full refund and shiping. I received shipping from Paypal, but still have no refund. It has been over one month since the tablet was returned to CHINA. I just received a email from them saying they would send another tablet. I responded NO - the matter is being handleded thru Paypal and I am awaiting my refund. No response from Everbuy. This has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have had. The matter is still not resolved. I hope Paypal can help. Unknown at this time,so I may be our $148. BEWARE OF EVERBUY.

sandrac31
11/14/14

I ordered items on this site 10 days ago and the status is still saying processing. I contacted the support department who said they would change the order to Expedited Shipping but still there has been no confirmation that the order is shipped.

I explained that I needed this delivery as soon as possible as some of the items were for gifts but my last response has remained unanswered,

Only 4 of the 23 items I ordered did not state shipping in 24 hours and I did ask if the shipment could be split so I could receive the majority of the items first. On my last reply I stated that I would forgo the 4 items (total value £5.55) that were not on a 24 hour shipping but have received no response.

Can someone please contact me as soon as possible on this as my time line is now very tight to get this delivery on time, and maybe someone can explain why it would take 10+ days to process an order and why my order is still saying flat rate shipping when I was told it was upgraded to expedited shipping.

Order Number: E1411041839316103
__________________

Just updating my review with additional information after correspondence with the company. The first thing is I've changed the overall star rating from 1 to a 3 and the service rating up to a 4.

This is because after my review the company got in touch and shipped out the rest of my order by DHL without any extra charge. As of today I have received all but 3 small items which will be shipped by normal mail once they are in stock again. While I would have preferred this to have happened without the need to write a bad review I am glad the issue has been sorted and my order has arrived :-).

Once you can manage to get in touch with the correct person in the company I do believe they will do their best to resolve any ongoing issues.

bovendrena1
11/13/14

Great shopping experience with EverBuying! Item arrived in good condition and within 3 weeks. Good value for money. Recommend to all my friends!

enriquea9
11/12/14

We (everbuying and me) have history, unfortunately the only way that this company takes action is writing our cases in sites like this, I'm posted time ago, my agonic path with after sale service with a fail phone, now, I bought (yes I know, I did it again) a smartphone and after a month the battery has died, when I claim (to buy, not replace) for a new battery, they said that the phone is no longer in stock, and may be I have to buy a portable charger!!!! What, I dammed to carry with a portable charger the rest of my life??? so be careful with this company, their products have a poor quality and the after sale service (confirmed) is the worst service in the world.

jermainee2
11/12/14

I recently shopped on everbuying.com for Christmas. I was drawn to them because of the cheap prices they had on lots of items. I purchased over $50 on Christmas presents. When I received the package every item was there and in good condition!! I was very happy with my purchase and I want to buy more things from them!Recommend,Everbuying!

oldcitymano
11/10/14

I ordered a smartphone and another stuff. Everything went very well. Everbuying is a good seller. Does free shipping and customer service is very prompt. I recommend.

michaelh122
11/10/14

Ordered a hoodie last week of Sept. It is now 11-10-14 and item never showed. Copy/paste customer service responses. Item never shipped. They claim its my fault for not paying the +$2 for tracking, which had I known all there merch ships from MAINLAND CHINA, I would have gladly paid or not ordered to begin with. Bad seller, filing paypal claim. 11/11/14 received message from there Customer Service manager, and was refunded purchase through paypal. Overall satisfied now. Would have rather had the purchase but at least I didnt lose anything.

Tip for consumers: Prepare to wait and be sure to purchase tracking.

samm459
11/7/14

Cheap products, free shipping is good, but they take months to arrive. Their customer service department is very monotonous, usually when I complain about an item they claim it is a chinese holiday. The Chinese must spend more time on holiday than at work! If you see a product that says "ship in 24 hours" expect it to be shipped in around a week. If it says it'll be shipped in 25 days, it wont arrive until about 40 days, and if they won't resend or give you a refund until 45 days after they shipped it. If you included their "processing times" that could be up to 55+ days.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect your items to arrive in a hurry.

dianat10
11/6/14

ordered a phone 6 weeks ago,never received it. tried to reach out to the company,they haven't respond...trying to figure out if this is real at all...

rolandk20

always updating
delivery claim handling extremely quick and positive!!

marianos20
11/6/14

E UN sito Molto Ricco di Prodotti, i Prezzi Sono Molto competitivi e il rapporto qualità / prezzo e ottimo. Unico handicap I Tempi di attesa Molto Lunghi per la CONSEGNA. Infine, se ci Fosse sito in Italiano, sarebbe meglio.

khalilt4
11/6/14

thank you everbuying. i'm satisfied of the service you provide to clients. This is my 1st experience of shopping in your website, i'm so happy.
I hope i will receive my order at time.

30 Photos for EverBuying