US Government's NSF

domains@eventbrite.com

4 Reviews for Eventbrite.com

▼ Sort by: recent

6/18/14

Eventbrite locked my account and took down my event without informing me. When I called, they emailed me within 24 hours the following email.

"After reviewing your account and the events you have listed with Eventbrite, it has come to our attention that your Eventbrite account does not comply with our Terms of Service. As a result, your account has been locked and your events will no longer run on Eventbrite.

As you may recall, the Terms of Service to which you agreed to when you signed up with Eventbrite state that we reserve the right to review and stop running any events when deemed necessary. You can review these Terms of Service here: www.eventbrite.com/tos.

For privacy reasons, Eventbrite Support is unable to provide any additional information regarding this account, and the Trust and Safety team is only available by email."

My company is a start-up company, it's an online learning center, it is still not accepting business although it is fully registered and legitimate. http://thelearningweb.me

I work for a large prestigious employer, when I log in as a large corporation, I get VIP treatment (they send the checks super-super fast!), when I log in with my own start up company's email address, I get thrown out. I can't believe the discrimination. I say it is discrimination, bias and bully because no concrete reason is given for deleting my event.

I did not contact Eventbrite further because I no longer need to use an external software. I managed to configure the shopping cart to handle event registration that is integrated to Moodle LMS and Joomla CMS. Eventbrite cannot do this although it's a good event registration system.

10/11/13

fully scam site, they scam us for $6500 USD.
we was create 1 event with them, evergthing was fine no issue at all, but on payout date thet refuse to pay us our $6500

such a fraud company i have see in my life.

8/22/11

Easy to use, powerful features, mobile check ins and lots of integration with ore sites. If your holding an event, back yard barbecue or a concert in the park, eventbrite is the way to go! Highly recommended.

ADMIN
5/13/10

Organizing a large event and collecting money for it in advance is a challenging task and using eventbrite can make things go much more smoothly. They can help organizers collect money in advance as well as promote the event for you. Definitely a useful website and easier than selling tickets on your own.

The Best Event Planning Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber