US Government's NSF

tobin@punch-entertainment.com

▼ Sort by: recent

sharonh26
3/13/14

Yes, I would give it negative 5 stars for cheating their customers. I paid $15 for a daily deal. A couple of months later I tried to print up my coupon and couldn't. I called them and they said they stopped the daily deal programs and it wasn't their policy to give refunds. Totally scam and dishonest company. Stay far, far away from this company!!!! Bait and switch!!!

jasonk30
8/16/13

It's a waste of money. I live in Houston, and they clearly have no idea how big Houston is. The book is nearly useless if you don't live down in Baytown. Also, I've used their feedback service to report restaurants that are closed, and yet they keep publishing those coupons 3 years later. They seem like a bunch of amateurs to me. Toss together a mediocre product and make your profits with the $30 sale price. I can't even find a way on their web site to cancel the automatic renewals. Don't get tangled up with them.

beng26
4/17/13

I would give it zero stars if possible. I ordered a book on 3-11-13-- they charged my card and told me it would be here in 10-14 days. After 3 weeks I asked for shipping confirmation. They said they would respond within a day. I did not receive a response until 4-12-13, at which time they simply directed me to call them-- during business hours, which of course are when I'm at work. Today I called and they admitted they took 4 1/2 weeks to ship, failed to communicate the delay, failed to respond to inquiries... And the best they would do was a partial refund if I return the book once it arrives. Completely unacceptable. I will NEVER buy from this company again. They do not care about their customers AT ALL.

sallyh
4/30/07

save money and eat out more often - The entertainment book itself is rather useless because you can only go to a place once. But if you get the entertainment gold card, you can use it an unlimited amount of times. This is definitely worth it. They have some really good places to eat and everytime you got you get a free entree.