US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

susanc87
11/19/14

I’d give 0 stars if I could. (And one of the two 5 star ratings below isn’t even for this company!) I’ve been trying for 5 weeks to get Entertainment to remove my credit card information and an old email address from their records and neither has been done. I keep getting their emails at my old address even though I changed my emails address on my account. They wrote back but the first 2 times, they didn’t read my email properly (very frustrating) and the third time they said they fixed the email issue (but didn’t) and didn’t even mention the credit card issue. There is no option to remove my credit card info myself like on most sites. Also, a month ago I cancelled the auto-renewal option but when I checked my account today, it was turned back on. No one else has access to my account so they must have turned it back on.
Since I’m getting nowhere emailing them, I tried calling the toll-free number but they have too many calls so their auto-response said to call back later.
I used to like this book for local restaurant deals but I find it’s getting smaller each year. True, they have lots of online coupons now but you have to be careful not to print them too far in advance or they’ll expire before you can use them and I don’t like having to print my own coupons at my expense when I paid them to provide them to me.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother - deals might be okay but customer service is terrible so not worth it. Lots of other places to get the deals.

anthonyn13
11/16/14

I really enjoy bios & when I read this I was not disappointed. If you want to see the inside life of the film industry and a talented filmmaker, then Tommy McLoughlin's bio is worth your time. Author Joseph Maddrey did an outstanding job getting the answer most fans would want to know given the opportunity to ask a filmmaker. The interesting and rollarcoaster ride of a life Tommy has had is well-worth reading about. One of my Top 5 Fav Bios of All-Time for sure!

sharonh26
3/13/14

Yes, I would give it negative 5 stars for cheating their customers. I paid $15 for a daily deal. A couple of months later I tried to print up my coupon and couldn't. I called them and they said they stopped the daily deal programs and it wasn't their policy to give refunds. Totally scam and dishonest company. Stay far, far away from this company!!!! Bait and switch!!!

jasonk30
8/16/13

It's a waste of money. I live in Houston, and they clearly have no idea how big Houston is. The book is nearly useless if you don't live down in Baytown. Also, I've used their feedback service to report restaurants that are closed, and yet they keep publishing those coupons 3 years later. They seem like a bunch of amateurs to me. Toss together a mediocre product and make your profits with the $30 sale price. I can't even find a way on their web site to cancel the automatic renewals. Don't get tangled up with them.

beng26
4/17/13

I would give it zero stars if possible. I ordered a book on 3-11-13-- they charged my card and told me it would be here in 10-14 days. After 3 weeks I asked for shipping confirmation. They said they would respond within a day. I did not receive a response until 4-12-13, at which time they simply directed me to call them-- during business hours, which of course are when I'm at work. Today I called and they admitted they took 4 1/2 weeks to ship, failed to communicate the delay, failed to respond to inquiries... And the best they would do was a partial refund if I return the book once it arrives. Completely unacceptable. I will NEVER buy from this company again. They do not care about their customers AT ALL.

sallyh
4/30/07

save money and eat out more often - The entertainment book itself is rather useless because you can only go to a place once. But if you get the entertainment gold card, you can use it an unlimited amount of times. This is definitely worth it. They have some really good places to eat and everytime you got you get a free entree.