US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferg47

As a last resort, I tried ordering silk pajamas from ellesilk. (in 3 reviews)

emilyc15

Ordered silk sheets from ellesilk last month, the sheets I owned prior to these cost about 10 times more than these. (in 5 reviews)

meredithc

I purchased several silk pillowcases, a custom size silk duvet, and a duvet cover. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bills106
12/18/14

I still have not fully made up my mind.

nyssaj
12/18/14

Bought two silk pillowcases and love sleeping with them! Easy to wash and so soft! I'm thinking of buying them in other colors.

meredithc
12/12/14

I purchased several silk pillowcases, a custom size silk duvet, and a duvet cover. All items are beautifully and carefully made, exactly to my custom order. They answered all my questions getting my order to my specs. Delivery was amazingly fast! I couldn't be happier with the order, and would recommend ellesilk without reservation.

joeo12
12/10/14

I can't say anything about the quality of the product cause I still haven't received it after 6 weeks. However I have been going through the great reviews on this and other websites and I noticed that most of the reviewers had reviewed the same 2 businesses. Ellesilk and inweddingdress.com. I wouldn't buy anything from a company that has to post fake reviews about themselves. I will definitely be more careful to watch out for such dishonesty in the future. Hopefully this review will help someone.

laurac66
12/4/14

I ordered a couple of of silk pillowcases and not only were they fantastic quality, the service was fantastic and it only took five days to get here. Will definately use this site again. Thanks

juliai3
11/27/14

I love the silk pillowcases and I will be a buyer for life. I have very long hair and it keeps my hair neat throughout the night- I also put one on my husband's pillow and when he wakes in
the morning, there is NO hair left on his pillow. Our other cotton pillow cases seemed to be pulling them out all night long.

Definitely recommend*****

lauries15
11/20/14

What a surprise it was to open the package and find them to be so soft. I bought the silk sheets for my daughter and she loves them. I'm a value shopper. I bought them from this site based on the reviews and I'm glad I did.

evap11
11/13/14

I love the beautiful soft luxurious pink silk blanket. My sleep is more restful and my skin allergies are much better! I give this product a 5 star rating. Everyone should have silk blanket for the pure healthy good benefits! I plan on giving more silk blankets as Christmas gifts to the rest of my family.

kristinr4
11/1/14

Natural silk comforter. Love it so much. I used it for a week and feel great, light and soft,better than anything I have ever experienced.

jenniferg47
10/28/14

I normally cannot sleep in pajamas. They twist, grab hold, and drive me crazy when I sleep. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and take them off.
Normally, I get a flannel fabric. As a last resort, I tried ordering silk pajamas from ellesilk. The fabric is a lot nicer and I sleep very well. I love silk PJs.

alexandraw2
10/21/14

The pillow case is everything I expected. If summer ever gets here, the pillow will be very cool on my face. I bought it for my hair. After reading other reviews about wrinkles in your face from side sleeping, I have quit sleeping on my side. I do have wrinkles on the side of my face that I sleep on. I couldn't believe it! I got a pair of cases so my husband would have the coolness next summer as his hair always looks nice anyway. would highly recommend.

roshenal
9/23/14

They are just like they sound...silk pillowcases. Soft and, well, silky! I've used them for weeks and they feel so good. If you have really sensitive skin, they will cut down on the amount of moisture that is stripped from your skin by cotton or fleece cases.
I am so glad that Ellesilk had these! I ordered 2!

karah8
9/18/14

I purchased the silk cover from this site. I have not been disappointed and now I find it very hard to be comfortable sleeping on any other fabric of pillowcase, including satin pillow cases (very annoying!). My belief is that the silk is also kinder to my face than other fabrics. I will be buying more.

leslies30
9/10/14

The service was fantastic. I had changed address recently and my old address appeared on the delivery details. In a panic, I contacted customer services at Ellesilk and received an immediate acknowledgement, followed quickly by a reassuring personal email to say there was no problem correcting the address. My parcel arrived within four days, as expected. My silk pyjamas look fabulous, were packed beautifully. I think Ellesilk is a very professional but friendly organisation.

holliea2
9/3/14

Package(night gowns) arrived on time. It was a gift so I have not actually seen them but I didn't hear any complaints from the recipient.

karam15
8/30/14

The silk pillowcase is great. I actually like that it's thin and breathable. Also, anything that is this delicate you will want to wash by hand, that's a given. I bought it to protect my hair and found that it is very beneficial for the complexion. Worth a try!!!

jessicad24
8/27/14

The silk sheets feel excellent, true to Size. My gf loves the sheets but says they wrinkle too easily - from a cursory look, I would agree. It's not a problem for most people, as the blanket tends to cover the sheets, but just putting that out there. Overall, however, I really like the sheets and am happy that they are the most comfortable bedding I've purchased, I recommend it!

kathrync7
8/26/14

My pajamas arrived before the estimated delivery date, and were the softest, most wonderful material, and the fit was right on. They are wonderful!

patrickh52
8/26/14

The silk pillow case is a nice addition to my bedset. I love to sleep, and that is just what the pillowcase allows me to do, and very comfortably. The shipping was very quick, too. I am enjoying them very much. However, I don't know if it actually helps with facial wrinkles. Anyway no complaints.

sarahq3
8/9/14

Priced right. Nice White, washes well, iron or not. not hot and my face and hair are happy.
I was waking up with creases down my face from my other pillowcases. At this time I am trying to do all I can to avoid creases and wrinkles.

janiceb11
7/31/14

I ordered the mulberry silk sheets in Espresso. They were wonderful and will never hopefully sleep in anything but silk again. The order came quickly, packed very well! Highly recommend.

taral7
7/29/14

When my pajamas came I was excited, the color was great, the feel of the fabric was good, and it fit just how I expected and wanted. I feel very comfortable when sleeping in it. The
only issue is it looks like I made it myself (and I am no seamstress) because
there are strings nearly along every seam!  But I still like it because they are silky!

bonniep22
7/23/14

The pajamas are perfect! They are warm, but not to warm. Soft, they feel amazing on the body. They wash wonderfully and don't shrink one bit. I got the Burgundy color.
My only complaints are that at least for me they are a little long in the legs, but I have a hard time finding pants that fit me anyways. Even my Dad, who never wears pajamas ordered himself a set after he saw mine, and I going to order a few more in the future. If you like the silk type feel, you can't go wrong with the silk pajamas on this site.

susanc68
6/28/14

THE BLANKET IS AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLY SOFT AND WARM, and makes me pumice and cream up my hands and feet or I can feel the skin flaws catch on the fabric. This is AUTHENTIC, FABULOUS, RIDICULOUSLY TOUCHABLE and I hate to get out of bed and leave it behind me each morning, so I have taken to wrapping it around me and working in bed instead of at my desk when I work at home, especially on the cold days, although it is an all season blanket, so you could use it all year round.

daronb
6/23/14

This is the third silk nightgown by ElleSilk that I have purchased for my wife. Totally worth it. This product is of exceptional quality, was beautifully packaged, and arrived quickly. My wife is pretty small, the size small fits her fine. It's lightweight and flowing, so sizes are relatively forgiving. Each one I ordered arrived on time, and was
nicely wrapped.

jickessj
5/17/14

I never write reviews, but I always read them. I always want people to be specific about the fit and quality, so here goes my effort. The silk pajamas are very comfortable and soft. The fabric is thick enough to not be see-through. I wear a size 18 and the XL fits exactly how I would want pajamas to fit, loose and flowing, but not too baggy. In fact, I would say, they fit me just like the model looks in hers. I washed and dried them with no issues. I also have the silk sheets. I highly recommend both.

johnb286
4/8/14

I ordered a silk nightgown for my wife from the website and am now stuck with an oversize item I cannot return.

The main problem is that most of their clothing is dispatched directly from China and there is no return allowed. This is not stated on the homepage, the product pages, the ordering or transaction pages. It is in the small print on the returns page.

The second problem is that they also lie to Chinese customs by indicating this is a polyester item, and it seems genuine silk to me. But, this potentially means that buyers may be held to account for import duties.

The third problem is their sizing is all wrong. The 'Medium' I ordered stated that it was size 8/10 for a woman. It is not, it's a 14 minimum.

So, not only do they not accept returns, but their sizing means that returns will be inevitable. Except they won't admit them. Which is also in contravention of Trading Standards.

So, you have a company that can't measure properly, lies to get through customs, won't accept returns of clothing and are rude when it comes to customer service. I think that should be enough reason not to consider them again.

I am normally careful when it comes to this kind of purchase... and I did take care. But even then their deliberate hiding of the truth about their service meant that I was taken in.

Avoid!

barbm6
2/21/14

I am amazed that a duvet so light in weight can give so much warmth when you are sleeping! It drapes over your body and makes you feel all snug and cosy without the feeling of heaviness. The service and expertise offered by ellesilk team is excellent and after ordering, my duvet was sent out promptly in the post. The luxury of silk is definitely worth the investment for a good, quality night's sleep!

ah543
1/13/14

I too got caught for import costs. The pyjamas were massively bigger than ordered, Elle Silk refused to change them

davidf67
12/7/13

Product's okay, but got caught with an extra invoice from the shipper/importer for duty and VAT which was unexpected and which amounted to £24.18 for a £68.66 purchase price and which already included the shipping costs. An expensive buy, turned out to be more than Harrods!

sarahw42
6/28/13

The silk blanket ordered from this site is much higher quality than what I was expecting! So soft! And the blanket seems to hold up great to washing. My daughter was excited to trade her old "well-loved" blanket for this one! Excellent buy! Thinking of getting another one for my youngest. It would be nice if they offered more girly colors...but that's my only complaint.

kimb184
4/23/13

We needed new sheets, so gave these a try. They are very soft, just right for warmth, and after several washings have not pilled or become rough. They are just great. I've told a few people about them and am thinking about giving a few sets as holiday gifts.

jessicap14
8/20/12

Ordered pillow cases from this site, they are really lovely. I got two because I only use them for a few nights before washing. The silk is very smooth and seems heavy enough to be durable. They've been washed four times at this point, and no signs of wear are evident. They are a little big for my standard size pillows. I do realize they are "queen size," the size would be less of an issue if it weren't for the envelope-style closure of the case. Very nice quality pillow case, especially given the price!

emilyc15
6/25/12

Ordered silk sheets from ellesilk last month, the sheets I owned prior to these cost about 10 times more than these. These sheets are great. They look good, they feel good, and you cannot beat the price. I liked them. They are comfortable to sleep in.
It's worth it to have sheets that you enjoy since you sleep on them every night for at least 8 hours.