US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 54 reviews)

tracye1

The checks cash just fine and I love getting paid for places I online-shop anyway! (in 47 reviews)

helenep

Thanks for your help in getting my Big Fat Check updated with my address. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lanicec
10/23/14

Ebate was good when you first start out. As you continue to purchase through them you then have to stay in contact with them about your "BIG FAT CHECK" is what they call it. Several things I recommend more than five friends to them and I never seen a pay for it. I guess because it was not all at once. I purchase a Disney World trip airfare and all and they did not pay me what was promised. I spent over four thousand dollars. I had to report them to BBB in order to see a check because they refuse to pay me anything. When I did receive a check it still was no where near the amount promised. To top it off they credit my account $20 to return and show with them. When I finally did the $20 magically disappeared. When I questioned that check along with the amount spent at the other stores I was told that I have to present documents of my purchases. By the way they delete activities if it's pass two months. I gave the a record with transaction number but that is not good enough. By the way I've been shopping with them since 2010 I believe.

Tip for consumers: Good in the beginning but rip off if you use them for a while!!!

kimc59
10/22/14

I had an issue with a retailer not giving credit for my purchase so I contacted Ebates and they quickly took care of the issue. They responded right away I was very happy as most places do not respond and act so efficiently.

adelm10
10/22/14

Alexis from customer services was very helpful. I am very delighted with the experience. Thumps up!

cherylk8
10/21/14

Appreciate the quick and efficient response

janicet9
10/19/14

Excellent customer service. Very helpful and you get money quick. So easy when you shop online. Start at ebates. Click your store and shop. No forms to fill out. Sit back and watch your money grow. I love te specialized care I get from real people at their help desk. Best site ever!

eileena4
10/17/14

Alexis made my experience stress free. I have found it very easy to use ebates for my shopping and I love getting rewarding for spending my money. Thank you for all your services.

michelleb72
10/17/14

I just started using Ebates this week. I don't know why I havent in the past; I use All these stores.
Sure enough, on one of my larger orders, the credit from Ebates didnt show up. I sent an email off. Within 24 hours I got an email back, asking for a copy if my order. I emailed it back. Within "MINUTES" it was addressed and credited to my account. I cant think of anytime I have had to call customer service and had an issue resolved within minutes. I am Impressed.

disay
10/16/14

Quick response and very helpful!

melissak18
10/11/14

Virtually instant feedback from customer service. Issues was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

gailk11
10/10/14

I attempted to place an order with Groupon but had problems and long story short customer service placed the order for me. I wasnt sure that I got credited with Ebates for 2 items. I spoke to Alexis Rowald at Ebates customer services she was great. She checked things and then helped walk me thru so we could check it. Everything was all set. Alexis was a great representative for your customer service and made me feel glad to be a customer and that your company cared what happened to me and my issue. LOVE EBATES EVEN MORE

kime21
10/9/14

Ebates is so easy to use and saves me cash! I'm shopping online anyway... Why not get money back to do so?

gayleb7
10/8/14

I recently had to change my email address with Ebates, I really like Ebates for the discounts but I've never had to use customer service before. They certainly reflect the quality of the company a smooth and easy transition.

jamied32
10/7/14

I asked a question, which was researched and answered (and resolved) within one hour. The customer service rep was knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

Can't ask for more.

danb86
10/6/14

I'm always impressed by Ebates' quick response time and almost always fast resolution of the problem. I don't have issues too often, but whenever I do, you guys always do a great job resolving them. Thanx--keep up the good work!

sarab24
10/4/14

Fantastic customer service, took care of a small issue immediately, very happy and thankful to Ebates!!!!

10/2/14

Quick, helpful service. Got my main problem resolved, and even solved another issue that I didn't realize there was an alternative for. Loved my rep Alexis!

thomasb98
10/2/14

I went looking for my e-bates money for
my purchase from eBay and they had the information
on my page
before I gathered all the data to submit
I do and will continue to recommend this company
customer service is great !
And you will make Money !!

estherr7
10/1/14

Great Site but most of all Great Customer service

adriennec3
9/30/14

Ebates is the best site for cash back on purchases made at participating online shopping sites, most of which I already buy from. I recently had a problem with a purchase not being credited, but Ebates customer care was right there to help me. So easy to acquire cash back on my purchases and it definitely adds up. Love getting those cash back checks every quarter. Have recommended Ebates to several people already. Thanks for all the help I've gotten.

kristenh9
9/30/14

Ebates is a fantastic site! Even when I have had an issue with the system not catching an order I placed through their site, they have corrected it without any issues. They are wonderful, and in the top tier of customer service!

ricciv1
9/26/14

Great site to earn cash back very easily. Best customer service

jenng7
9/25/14

It is true.. they have a fast customer service response. The only problem is I've needed customer service for the last 5 out 6 purchases! And this last one was DENIED with some BS that an affiliate took the credit... I clicked the link, and shopped just like you are supposed to. I'm not sure they are tracking URL's very well and I am tired of playing the Ebates games.. enough.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to request you cash back.. it is NOT automatic like they claim.

miked108
9/24/14

I get paid to do what I enjoy.......shopping! Just shop through Ebates and get paid!

davidg120
9/24/14

Sometimes there is a delay in processing but apparently that is a function of the vendor reporting the transaction. Thank you so much for helping to update my transaction activity.

shunan1
9/23/14

very quick response to customer's request. I love ebates

marthah20
9/22/14

I needed help with getting a coupon to work and Ebates responded quickly and with helpful information to my email request that allowed me to use the coupon. I appreciate the assistance and the quick response.

deannat4
9/22/14

Alexis Rowald , was Great, she helped me get my account straightened out in no time at all,, very nice and uplifting...She is awesome !!!

davidc165
9/22/14

A bonus rebate on something you would buy anyway? How can you lose? Plus I had a little problem with a rebate and customer service responded right away and was very helpful.
My suggestion is to install the ebates browser extension, that way you'll never miss a rebate on any site you go to.

rinah
9/21/14

Awesome. Quick respond. And they are very helpful. Love it.

kirstenm5
9/21/14

Rachael (whom I believe I've emailed with before) is truly a problem solver and she does it with a pleasant tone (not easy in the written word). If I were you, I would hang onto this one; if I owned a company I would want her working for me.

michellef30
9/20/14

I love getting cash back for my purchases. Evayes is the first site I check when I shop online. I like getting checks but I really like getting gift cards to places even more!

cynthiab18
9/20/14

Re: Ebates: My experience with EBates customer service has been terrific! I have contacted them several times by phone for either clarifications or adjustments to my account with them and they have responded promptly and professionally. Great job Ebates customer service team!...(and especial kudos to Rachel for remedying my most recent concern!!) Thanks to all...

frankm63
9/18/14

Quick response to issue. Satisfactory Solution. Minimized my effort to achieve resolution.

laureneg1
9/18/14

Ebates went out of its way to confirm my purchase..even though I had the wrong store name. Simply amazing! I have been a member for a long time and would not shop online without Ebates!!!!!

racheln12
9/17/14

I love ebates! I only wish i had more money to spend through the site. The customer service response was quick and exactly what I needed.

lisac68
9/16/14

I called and was immediately assisted by a friendly and competent woman who resolved my difficulty (changing to a new email address when I had no access to the former one) within a couple of minutes.

patricial17
9/16/14

Top notch...Rachel went the extra mile for me and I appreciate her great customer service.

annel27
9/15/14

The rep was efficient, polite & promptly solved my issue.

franl5
9/15/14

EBATES HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: As a result my not properly logging in to their website, my rebate was not posted. After contacting EBATES customer service by email, they immediately responded that day with a customized reply, and advised they would be monitoring whether the rebate was posted. When it had not been, they then contacted me again a few days later (versus me having to contact them) and advised they would fix the omission after getting some info. I was able to quickly email this info (versus fax or mail) and my rebate was posted almost immediately. Got a great 15% rebate on my order, got my items super fast with free delivery, and then enjoyed some great customer service. Don't think of ordering anything online without checking first whether it can purchased through EBATES. Thank you.

lekesham
9/15/14

It was great!! I love ebates and recommend to anyone!!

joannak8
9/14/14

I really thank you for your comprehensive reply. Ebates goes out of its way to be customer friendly! So often we get a recorded message on the phone or no reply. It's so refreshing to actually feel like a person and not just some number that a company is replying to. Ebates ROCKS! Please pass along this message to your supervisor, manager and higher ups! Ebates have never not responded....nor left me waiting for a reply. Many, many thanks!

kaylaj6
9/14/14

I like ebates costumer services. Very fast answer.. you guys awesome. . Thank you

theresas13
9/13/14

I had a question about my cash back status and got a response within 24 hours. That is REAL customer service! Thanks to Rachel.

amandaf16
9/13/14

When my purchase with Vitacost through Ebates didn't work correctly it was quickly resolved through email. Thank you so much Ebates for your excellent customer service!

jessicav11
9/12/14

I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from Ebates. Not only did they resolve my issue, THEY were the ones the follow up to be sure it was resolved. You never see that level of customer service anymore and I am very very impressed. I will continue to be a loyal Ebates user!

cindyp18
9/11/14

I realized I had never cashed one of my Ebates checks (and they expire after 90 days), so I emailed customer support asking if it might be possible to get a replacement check. I received an email back the next day asking for my address so that a replacement check could be sent. I haven't yet received it, but I will be thrilled when I do!

beckyl1
9/10/14

supportive, easy to use, check arrives without fail, no hassle and great customer service.

jaydep
9/9/14

I did not receive my Big Fat Check. Alexis, from Customer Care, responded to my e-mails very promptly. I will be receiving a new check in October.

christya4
9/9/14

I had an issue with one of your merchant websites (Ann Taylor), and ended up having to place my order by phone. I sent an e-mail to Ebates customer service to find out if I could have the purchase reflected on my account as I did try to place the order through their website.

Alexis responded very quickly to my e-mail, and asked for all the pertinent information and said it would be looked into. I sent the info requested and in less than 24 hours she responded back to me that she received my info and it would be reflected on my account as a one time courtesy.

I can't express enough how refreshing it was to have timely and knowledgable customer service. Her e-mail was polite and concise, and she efficiently resolved my issue. It seems these days that great customer service is the exception and not the norm. As such, I defintiely wanted to provide this feedback to recognize an outstanding job.

Thank you from a very satisfied Ebates user.

ebes1
9/8/14

Wonderful customer service...Kudos to Alexis Rowald and to Ebates.

--Ebe