US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 264 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 35 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

roberts249
5/24/15

I had an issue when cash back earnings were not posted to my account.
I contacted customer service and with a few emails back and forth the issue was resolved and the cash was posted to my account.

michellea48
5/24/15

I really thought there had to be a catch but no its legit. Now I always go to EBates first then shop shop shop.
Love EBates

sandyo8
5/21/15

I was unsure about the amount of my Ebates rebate from Restaurant.com. I contacted Ebates customer care and was extremely pleased with the way they handled my situation...with a quick response and an excellent resolution. I have been a member of Ebates for years; I'll continue to shop through their site.

donaldc30
5/21/15

Recently I was shopping for a new Audio/Video System for my Home Theater. After deciding on the Yamaha RX-V677BL, and surfing the WWW I checked EBATES. They were offering a 16% cash back promotional from certain stores. I checked World Wide Stereo. They not only had the best price I found ( but with 16% Cash back and free shipping)! Hooray!
Now on to the speakers (I couldn't afford what I REALLY wanted) so again I turned to EBATES. Bingo a coupon for Harmon Kardon pops up. I went to their site and found a 5.1 speaker setup that was perfect for me. Normal price was $799 and on sale for $379. EBATES throws in a $180 coupon! Harmon Kardon throws in free shipping and needless to say I'm a happy camper. Now I've got some cash left over to fine tune my system.
I've been using EBATES for a little over a year now and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks EBATES

kathied1
5/20/15

I recently inquired about some cash back that I didn't see posted. It was posted in less than an hour. Now, that's customer service!

patriciam60
5/19/15

I placed an order with Bake Me A Wish thru Ebates. I was able to get exactly what I wanted for my twin sisters and in checking out inadvertently forgot to use the coupon code which was 20% off $30+order. I had placed $100 order. The very next day I notified Ebates. They were very sympathetic but they explained how they couldn't give me credit but the vendor could. I wrote to Bake Me A Wish and explained what happened. Within 24 hours I received a most lovely reply and assurance that they would gladly provide a credit on my charge card. I was so impressed with their consideration. I have the utmost respect for Bake Me A Wish and hope others use their services.

cn34
5/18/15

I was having a problem getting my address changed and the fast courtesy service I received from customer service is AMAZING

debbiew30
5/18/15

I placed an order with a ebates retailer, but for some reason, it didn't auto send me to ebates. Sent a request and was happy with quick response and outcome of question.

brandyd4
5/16/15

I had money that I'd earned using Ebates dropped off my account for a still unknown reason. Ebates told me what they needed to fix the problem and once I did so, fixed my problem.

sg49
5/15/15

I had missed a 16% cash back offer by 1 day, emailed customer service and they applied the 16% to my order. Great service and dedication to customers!

christineg30
5/15/15

I was processing an order through the Ebates app when the app frozen and didn't log my shopping trip or account for my purchase. Ebates customer service was very quick in responding to my issue and gave me credit for my purchase.

leeo10
5/15/15

I purchased put an item from sears in my cart and 2 hours later the price changed and it was $250.00 more. I contacted sears thru chat and was able to get original price but lost my 3% from ebates. I contacted them and they tried to resolve issue for me. Unfortunately, Sears would not honor cash back, so ebates gave me $10.00. That is customer service.

elyssem
5/14/15

When my rebate was not credited to my acct, I requested they research it. Even over a wkd, they communicated with me. Within days I received my rebate. Alexis kept me informed, was courteous, and most important, competent.

bettyj8
5/13/15

While shopping via Ebates, I mistakenly created a second account. The next day when I realized what I had done, I contacted Customer Care via email. They got back to me the same day and resolved the issue very quickly! Just another reason why I LOVE Ebates and refer everyone I can think of to try the site!!!

michelea14
5/13/15

They few times that a shopping trip "failed" to register so I could get my Ebates the issue was addressed either immediately, after I submitted a trouble ticket, or shortly after a discussion (live or email) with a customer rep. I've enjoyed using eBates for many years, I've saved money with the coupons I find on their site and I get Cash Back via eBates too - a double win for shopping!

jeffb111
5/12/15

Ebates is great, easy to use and customer service is quick to respond and help out, couldn't be better heated toward the consumer, when is the last time you felt like that? Can't recommend enough.

mirandas9
5/11/15

It's wonderful to be able to shop and get paid for doing so.

cathyg8
5/11/15

I happen to let an Ebates check go past the expiration date (over 3 months) mainly because I hadn't set up to get my checks through PayPal yet.
So, I contacted customer service. They are now sending my payment to my PayPal account, no hassle ! Just great customer service!

judyk13
5/9/15

No kidding - I have gotten (over the years of using Ebates) a total of $1,679.73 in checks form Ebates. I LOVE using their site to price compare and get cash back savings. I even downloaded their 'button' that will alert me when i'm on a website that is connected to them.
I looked at my account to try to figure out how many years I've been using them, but i couldn't find my sign-up date. It's been more than 7 years, but I'm not sure exactly how long. I've only had a couple instances when the store didn't give me the credit, and Ebates always made it right when I contacted them.

tammyt12
5/9/15

Great way to earn some extra cash when shopping... Easy to use & customer service is wonderful to work with, quick response time & very helpful!

ericat5
5/8/15

I love ebates, it's great to get money for shopping I need to do anyways. And thier customer service is excellent! Highly recommend it.

sandrah32
5/8/15

Fabulous experience so far.

kennethm39
5/8/15

I can not believe how good the service is with ebates. i signed up as a free member and they treated me like i paid for a thousand dollar membership. The people over at Dubli better watch out because Ebates is going to put them out of business fast.
Why would anyone pay for a membership to save money when there is a place that's giving it away. i made money with my first purchase after signing up.

bridgettet1
5/7/15

Each time I have had occasion to reach out to Ebates regarding a customer service matter, I have been impressed. The response time is immediate and the process is always hassle-free - no matter what the issue. My most recent concern was related to a review of my Ebates. I noticed that a check was reflected that I had not received (probably due to a move). I contacted Ebates and they immediately responded with a resolution. No hassles, no forms to complete, no interviews - just good old fashioned customer service with guaranteed satisfaction. Way to go, Ebates!!

jeang19
5/7/15

I am new to this, and I placed an order and used an outside Promo code. I waited for my credit to show up in my Ebates account but it never did. I emailed Customer Service to see where my credit was. Heather K replied and explained that I should only use codes from Ebates in order to get the sale credit to my account. Yet, she credited my account anyway. Thanks so much Heather! You and your company know the meaning of customer service. I won't make that mistake again.

chantalm3
5/7/15

Not only is it great to earn cash back at places you shop anyway, but EBates customer service is great! They got back to me the same day with an issue that I had and it was quickly resolved. They were so easy to work with.

kyled22
5/7/15

Customer service is the most valuable!

danig11
5/6/15

I was having issues with a purchase and not receiving my cash back. Ebates' s representative contacted me back and followed up with my issue. Even though we didn't get it resolved with the store, the rep went ahead and gave me a credit. The rep was Very polite, understanding, and helpful.

sarahm126
5/6/15

They were quick to respond to my inquiry and very courteous. Thank you. Danielle was wonderful.

ik226
5/6/15

Have used ebates.com for many years. Have earned something like $1,250 back (yep, too much shopping). Have used their CS several times in past for very few missing rebates. Used to take a couple of weeks to resolve but today the whole thing took a few hours and I got my credit before ebates even receiving store verification. Very impressed!

elizabethm77
5/4/15

Ebates is such a great shopping place. No only do you get money for initiating your shopping trip with them but also their customer service is phenomenal.

To give you one of many examples of my interactions with Ebates Customer service, I have a misplaced check that happened to be expired when I found it. I contacted Ebates for any chance to get the check reissued. Within hours I got a reply from them with the great news that they will reissue the check, For services like this one is why I continue to tell people what they are missing if they have not signed yet to this wonderful website EBATES.

I called myself a proud Ebates member.

tashah4
5/3/15

I have used Ebates multiple times and have always been well pleased. I recently had to reach out to them and they were more than willing to help and go out of their way. They responded very soon and were more than accommodating. Will definitely continuing using them and will most definitely refer friends/family to them!

aliciab18
5/3/15

Every time I've had an issue with a purchase showing up for a rebate I would email customer service and they respond within 24 hours and then update my account accordingly once I confirm my purchase. No runaround, no hassle! Love ebates, love their customer service, they could teach other companies a thing or two.

karlab3
5/2/15

I had 3 purchases from the same retailer that I had not gotten credit for. I contacted customer service and explained the situation. They immediately responded and told me the information that they needed to investigate. I sent it to them and within 24 hours my account had been credited for all 3 purchases. Problem resolved in a helpful, efficient manner. I have been a very satisfied Ebates customer and it was nice to experience how friendly and helpful their customer service is when it is needed!

marye55
5/1/15

Excellent customer service. I sent in an email with a couple of questions and I had my answer in two days. I believe that customer service is one of the biggest problem when buying online. Everyone both on and off line talk about exceeding expectations but it just plain isn't there. So, THANKS Ebates.

altheaw3
5/1/15

I am so glad I signed up for this service. I shop anyway.. so why not earn while doing it.

sherryk10
4/30/15

I had a problem....wrote a short note, received answer back within 10 minutes. Problem solved.....didn't have to listen to music, press 1 listen to "we value you but we are busy please hang on for the next available service rep." If lucky and your not disconnected after 15 minutes you MIGHT get help.

barbaras71
4/30/15

They are the BEST out of ALL the Rebate OFFER'S around & Outstanding Customer Service.

irinag1
4/30/15

I've been using EBates for over a year now and recommend it to all my friends. What can be better than to shop in the stores you love and get money back doing that!!!!! Also, the customer care is absolutely perfect! Always timely and attentive! Thank you guys!

summers10
4/30/15

I am new to Ebates and was still trying to figure out how everything worked. I received an email about a promotional $5 if you made a $25 purchase. I misread the instructions to mean that any $25 purchase at one of their sites they work with, not just the specified types of products. So, when nothing showed up in my account, I emailed Ebates. Tiffany was so great, not only did she answer my questions quickly without making me feel stupid, but she honored the credit, even though I didn't but the eligible items. I couldn't believe she went that far to make me happy, even though I was the one who misread the rules. It makes me feel like they really value me as a customer and want to make me happy. I will definitely be using them anytime I shop online and cannot thank them enough for taking such good care of their customers.

carib1
4/29/15

Get paid for shopping? Heck yeah!!

marcinl1
4/29/15

Great Customer Service. Danielle rocks! :)

lisae30
4/29/15

I had a question about a promo, it was answered promptly and efficiently. Also really nice operator!

chrism176
4/29/15

I've been a member of Ebates for a few years now and I must say I was skeptical at first, but after giving them a try and seeing just how many online stores they have agreements with is very impressive. If I have ever come across a problem, their customer service department works quickly to get the issue resolved. Two thumbs way up from me

vivp3
4/28/15

Asked a question about an Ebates to be credited and received reply within a few minutes. Incredible!!!

georgiap5
4/28/15

I purchase almost 90 percent of my things online due to a recent automobile accident where my injuries caused me to be homebound. Because of this, I was thrilled to find out about EBATES because almost every store I purchase from is listed. Recently, I purchased a $300 tablet from HSN online and I couldn't remember if I had gone thru EBATES prior to ordering thru HSN. I immediately contacted the customer service area at EBATES and they investigated my purchase. Well, it turned out that I hadn't and I would have missed out on getting a rebate from my big order. But as a courtesy to me, the EBATES representative went ahead and gave me the rebate amount for my purchase anyway! I was in 7th Heaven and they are now on my Favorites site as well as posting a yellow reminder stickee on my computer screen. I will tell everyone I value as a good friend about this great site, especially the ones who like to shop as a hobby like me!

loisk8
4/28/15

Recently I placed an order through EBates and Kohls. I did not receive notice that my EBates account was credited, I inturn contacted customer service.
I received a quick response to my inquiry who requested information on my order to verify my purchase. EBates Customer sales representative was quick to respond and submit the request for my credit.
This was a very easy, hassle free experience.
I plan to be a long time customer and would reccomend them to all of my friends.

meganb28
4/27/15

I contacted EBATES about a shopping trip that wasn't showing in my account, in less than 4 hours, my problem was solved and my account was credited. Thank you for helping me so quickly!

tanyak12
4/26/15

I emailed customer service with a concern and it was resolved in less than 24 hours!

Amazing customer service!

harmonys4
4/24/15

I let one of my eBates checks expire. I emailed customer service and had a response within 12 hours. They asked for the check #, name and address. They voided old check, issued a new one and there was no hassle for me! WOW, so impressed with their quick response and resolution.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just THOUGHT I did my first ebates purchase through Macy's. I went to the ebates website, clicked on Macy's, purchased a Dooney & Bourke handbag. But when I look at ebates it does not show a purchase. i think I purchased directly through Macy's!! How do I know the difference?!
3 weeks ago
Answer
markm133
A: They will tell you it takes a day or so to show up, and only shows up when the merchant notifies Ebates (well, at least thats one the many excuses theyve given me in the past) To be completely honest, any time when it didn't show up within a a couple minutes, I never ended up with the cashback rebate.

I've stopped using Ebates awhile ago so maybe they changed their processes...Although I highly doubt it.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I want to buy an item that costs $25.00 from walmart, it's online and they have a store pickups now your link says it's 19.99 so what is the procedure do I pay the full price and you send me the difference back to my CC or how does this system work and how can I KNOW I WILL BE REDEEMED?
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Ebates