US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 415 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 44 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shirlenah
4/29/16

I wish I had followed up with this app years ago! The savings are GREAT! Going forward, I'm going to do all my online ordering; if I can through Ebates!!!

jacquelineo11
4/27/16

My experience with Ebates is always positive and quick. Thank you very much!

kourtneys1
4/22/16

A problem with a transaction was handled very quickly and fairly. I truly appreciate it! Never a problem in over a year of this service and the first was easily handled!

ireneh25
4/22/16

I'm new at using EBATES and was having a little trouble buying an item. Customer Service helped me step by step until it was completed and I was happy.

bethr28
4/21/16

I had a weird complex problem with credit for a multiple purchase made at once, when I got my notification from ebates I felt I was shorted dor the second purchase. After several emails, ebates was able to clearly explain what was going on. I truly appreciate their quick responses, always polite emails and their attempts to do right by their customers. I have bee with ebates since almost the beginning and am very happy with this company, no matter how large they get, you still receive personalized service.

jenniferr126
4/20/16

I would have to say that I received AWESOME customer service to my question/request about not receiving my Cash Back for a prior shopping trip with a resolution received to this issue in a very prompt and timely manner!

Thanks again EBates team for such a wonderful experience!

EBates customer for life!

yuliyao1
4/20/16

Support really good and always ready to help. Answers was so correctly and quickly. They do really a good job! I'm happy to be with Ebates.

michelleh139
4/19/16

i don't understand why ebates remove my referral bonus when i ask my family members to sign up. they sent me a email back saying i self referral myself under my name when i have one account. i am very disappointed and im taking my business else where

Tip for consumers: referrals; don't bother it is a scam to making money off you

stacyd29
4/18/16

Whenever I have to contact Ebates, they get back to me so quickly and always resolve my problem.

maggieh16
4/17/16

Somehow I managed to set up two different accounts on Ebates so my account showed no previous earnings and that I had been a member just since Feb. 2016. I wrote Ebates, and received a response and they merged the two accounts in one day. Not the usual response from many companies. Worth saying "good job".

jingz6
4/15/16

When I encountered a lagging bonus back problem, I contacted with the Service Care. Mr/Mrs Kim replied very soon and solved it. Thank you, Kim.

jamieb64
4/14/16

Great customer service...with a very quick response!!!!
They always take care of my questions.

lupem23
4/14/16

I had a pending transaction, I contacted customer support, my issue was addressed promptly. I appreciate the good communication on the situation and the way my transaction was handled.

lindas268
4/13/16

I requested information on a large ebates that was not appearing on my account. Ebates followed up several times to let me know the status--including when it was paid to my account. I appreciated the attention.

charlottep17
4/12/16

The mistake was probably mine, but that was never mentioned. The representative was very professional, told me how to send the information and did get my reward added to my account.

joo127
4/12/16

I asked a question about my account over last weekend. I heard back from them almost immediately today!!! Such good service

christinec67
4/11/16

Ebates Customer Service is wonderful. They are very quick to respond and take care of any issues.

gerardr15
4/11/16

They always willing to help

marquettaw1
4/7/16

Download ebates on your mobile app now! You won't regret it!

linhh1
4/6/16

I always forget to log into my ebates account before shopping and when I called Ebates to speak to a representative, they never fail to accomodate me! As a courtesy, they would update my account to reflect on my previous purchases (thank you, Mark!). They have one of the top notch customer service.

aprilm41
4/3/16

Ebates is a great way to shop & save money. The app is user friendly plus you find great coupons on stores you already shop at.

zeel
4/3/16

Exceptional customer service and prompt response to inquiries.

maritzap1
4/2/16

Very quick customer service

courteneyf
4/2/16

Kim was so helpful with my questions and responded to my email very quickly!

bonnyw1
4/1/16

Ebates customer service is awesome and on top of resolving issues quickly!! Love Ebates!

jeffreyd31
4/1/16

Use Ebates and retailmenot.com before shopping. You will be amazed with the cash back and instant savings. I have saved over $150 in a pretty short time and I did not have to shop when I did not want to. They credited me when I was not given the ebate in a timely manner.

cynthiam57
4/1/16

So appreciated the info share and generosity provided me by your most excellent Customer Service Representative. You guys really do go above and beyond when it comes to your customers. Thanks for the super-awesome customer service! So glad I signed up.:)

sarahn56
3/30/16

I don't use Ebates as much as I should and when I moved never updated my address. I happened to log in and see that I was sent a check months ago to my old address and it was never forwarded. I didn't known if contacting them would result in anything but to my surprise in was contacted the same day to let me know the check was being reissued at no penalty to me! I will be using my account a lot more now!

joycec33
3/29/16

Fast response and answers are succinct

alicek34
3/25/16

There was a mix up with my two friend referrals. Ebates replied promptly and resolved the issue very efficiently. I was very, very impressed.

annieh28
3/25/16

Any time I appear to be missing cash back on an order, Customer Service responds very quickly and takes care of my question. I appreciate the courtesy cash back they give when I made an order in good faith, but wasn't eligible. Thank you, Ebates!

ehabm
3/24/16

I had an issue on my account and it was resolved much faster than expected. Thanks

joyb23
3/24/16

I'm an avid online shopper but relatively new to EBATES. This week I had occasion to place four small orders on Amazon, however, I failed to click through EBATES on any of them. Oops! I contacted customer support expecting them to politely inform me that there was nothing they could do. On the contrary, they responded promptly and, to my surprise and delight, credited me for the rebates I had missed!

This is extraordinary to me for two reasons. 1) They will not be able to recover the funds from Amazon since I messed up. And 2) it amounted to a very small amount, in the grand scheme of things. But, as a penny pinching couponer, it meant a lot to me.

I might also mention that I made my first purchase through EBATES just two weeks ago and (prior to the above scenario) have earned $26.76 in rebates AND it has already been paid out to my Paypal account. In my opinion, anyone who shops online would be crazy not to use EBATES. I wish I had signed up the first time I saw it advertised. I'm trying not to think about how much savings I missed out on.

kellyj55
3/23/16

Just worked through an issue with ebates and it was resolved quickly and correctly. Such a great website. I do not know why everyone does not use it. I have been a member for years and have never had a problem until this month and it wasn't "a problem" just an issue and it was resolved quickly with great communications. No wonder they are still around!

lindas258
3/23/16

I was having trouble with getting my cash back offer from an online purchase and they fixed it right away and also gave me info on fixing the internet shopping problems. Thanks Ebates for your efficient customer service!!!

stephaniew67
3/22/16

Sadly, providing excellent customer service has become a thing of the past these days for many companies. But this is certainly not the case at Ebates.

As much as I love getting those checks in the mail, I recently had a minor issue and contacted their customer service department about my concern. Not only did I receive an instant reply letting me know they would be addressing my concern soon, they actually DID! I received a personalized response within an hour of my initial inquiry and left feeling valued and appreciated. This experience made me a believer that there still are those companies who understand the importance of listening to their customers and responding to their concerns--regardless of how minor they may seem.

Thank you Ebates for training your representatives well and modeling the mission that the customer always comes first.

Stephanie Wright

sandrat34
3/22/16

EBATES is a wonderful way to get paid for shopping!! Then you can shop some more!! EBATES has never failed to respond in an extremely fast cordial way. When I ordered and thought I was in the EBATES app but realized in a few days I wasn't they made it good anyway. You can shop at Walmart Kmart Sears eBay Amazon almost anywhere and get paid to shop! Try it! Tell them I sent you then I will make more! Then refer your friends and you will too!

sonyas19
3/22/16

Super quick response if you have a problem with the website.

lavonnew
3/22/16

I recently booked thru a vendor that was supposed to pay 10% back. When I received my email from ebates it was substantially less. I emailed them about it and they gave me the balance. Great customer service.

jewelk5
3/21/16

I had purchased airfare and could not see the transaction on my account. I sent an email and got a very quick response explaining the credit doesn't come until after the travel date and could take a while. I am new to ebates so I appreciated the explanation and was told it would be helpful to read the fine print(which I know I should have done to begin with) Thank you Bridget for your help.

traceym52
3/20/16

Within no time of my request my inquiry was answered and then respoved. Wish everything was that easy!!! Unbelievable customer service!!

tessb5
3/18/16

The system works so well. I don't spend a whole lot online, but when I need to make a big purchase I go there. If there are any problems, they are happy to help.

rhiannaf
3/17/16

Customer service did an awesome job of getting back to me and immediately resolving my issue.

corraineb
3/16/16

I was able to get my cash back. I clicked the easy button on a purchase I made but I guess it didn't register or whatever the case may have been. I inquired through customer service and was able to get rewarded for my mishap. I didn't think I was going to because they couldn't find my shopping ticket. But I was able to prove my purchase and received my cash back. Thank you ebates.2 thumbs up.

cheryld39
3/16/16

I absolutely LOVE Ebates and don't understand why more people don't take advantage of this great service. All rebates are fair and clear. Anytime that I have had a question, it is addressed promptly and professionally. There is a clear list of all sites that have been visited and if a company fails to approve your rebate, it is easy to search for. All my inquiries are answered with 2 hours. I love this service esp. since I am an internet shopper!

jenniferl137
3/16/16

I had a claim that didnt load up right away and they fixed it for me ASAP!

aroulenm
3/16/16

Fast and straight forward help

brendam76
3/15/16

Well informed

pamelas74
3/15/16

You will be happy that you contacted the help department. Everyone is friendly and eager to help. A positive experience - thanks so much!

cjm12
3/14/16

I had an issue and e-mailed CS at EBates. Within minutes, I had a reply, to which I replied, and they corrected the mistake immediately! Their e-mails were quick, professional and yet friendly. I "spoke with" Keisha. She was great.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
dylanc15
A: Hi Beverly, We can help you with that. Please use the link below to send us your name and we can replace the check if needed.

1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3/7/16
Answer
dylanc15
A: Hi Leah, You can return the merchandise to the store you bought from. Please see the return information for that store like you normally would. You can then place a new order through Ebates if you wish.
3/7/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Ebates