US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 144 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 22 reviews)

tracye1

The checks cash just fine and I love getting paid for places I online-shop anyway! (in 80 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lisal89
1/29/15

Nicole was able to follow up with my credit issue and resolve the problem very quickly. I was very impressed how she did resolve the issue and she even gave me the feedback how to prevent the problem in the future. I was able to save 45$ from this!
Thanks very much!,

missyr5
1/29/15

While Ebates responded to my initial email quickly, it took my persistent emails to get a solution to my problem. I am fully satisfied with the outcome of my problem and will continue to use Ebates and suggest it to my friends..

kathyr27
1/29/15

The customer service representative who responded to my email (Nicole) was very helpful, and provided a thorough and clear answer/explanation to my questions. I also appreciate that she got back to me so quickly.

Thanks so much!

maix
1/28/15

Very happy with support team

larryc39
1/28/15

Very courteous, respectful and helpful customer service (from CSR "Rachel"). Resolved my question/problem with top notch service and to my 100% satisfaction and I couldn't be happier! THANK YOU!

victorias27
1/28/15

My overall experience with Ebates has been excellent. The rebates are credited in a timely manner, and any issues are promptly resolved. I have had two instances in the past year that required customer service, and both times the issue was resolved. Nicole, my most recent customer service representative, was most helpful.

nadaliew
1/28/15

I had an issue with one of my purchases not showing my cash back. I contacted customer service and in less than 24 hours they resolved my issue and my cash back from the purchase was in my Ebates Account! Ebates is awesome!

amyg35
1/28/15

Chris from Customer Care at Ebates is amazing! He took the time to answer all my questions and answered each of my emails in just minutes. He helped me understand how Ebates works and you could tell he just loves what he does! He was so patient and helpful and kind. I am new to Ebates and Chris made my new customer experience really great. He solved my initial question, and I am very grateful. Thanks so much.

huijig
1/27/15

Very nice and professional representative. Addressed my issues very fast. :-)

bettyjob
1/26/15

Thank you I think you have a great service.

danielleo5
1/26/15

Ebates is an excellent and a very customer friendly company. I was missing some money from a few missing shopping trips, but with the help of Danielle, she found them all and gave me my money. She was very prompt and helpful! I am glad she was able to help me. She is a true asset to their company! I will definitely always shop through them. With the coupons and cash back deals, you simply can't beat it. I just wish I started shopping with them sooner!

lyndar8
1/26/15

The $10 promotion and the ignorance of my signing up were corrected with customer service. I did not know there was a dead line for receiving the promotional $10.00 gift certificate with the referral of a friend.

After questioning my ordering and confusion, they honored the promotion even though everything was due to my fault. With this type of customer service (very quick responses) I would recommend anyone and WILL recommend all my friends to Ebates!

They stand behind what they are selling even with doofuses like me!

Thank you Ebates!

cathyc36
1/26/15

I had a transaction that did not appear on my cash back activity. I emailed beats customer service who requested a copy of the receipt from the transaction. I sent them the info and in less than 12 hours I was notified that the transaction would be credited to my account! This is the first time in all the years that I have been using Ebates that I've had a problem. I was very impressed with their customer service.

maureenn7
1/26/15

My daughter told my about ebates this past Christmas. I am so thrilled with it. I do need her help sometimes to get started, but it is worth it. I will continue to use this site for all my Nordstrom and Amazon purchases Thank you

debbiew24
1/25/15

I am new to Ebates and did not quite understand what I needed to do to get started with this program of getting money back. Nicole of customer service service helped me. I had received an order the day before from an Ebates store. I emailed Ebates Customer Service, told them of my order. Nicole asked me to send a copy of my receipt. I did, and because it was my first time, I was given my Ebate with instructions on future use of the website.

Ebates is kind and professional. Thank you Nicole.

jenniferb90

Prompt reply & very helpful staff. Thank you

crystala5
1/24/15

I have been having a difficult time with my Ebates registering. I keep filing claims because they aren't being picked up by my iPad. I have been through the ringer lately but feel like there was a lot of help in getting this resolved. I appreciate all the kind & helpful people!

feil4
1/24/15

the ebates is sooooooo great!! the service is great! reply is good enough!!!

rosalindf
1/23/15

I'm kicking myself for not joining Ebates sooner - it was founded in 1998, I must have been under a rock, just recently heard about the site. I'm an avid online shopper and now I feel like I'm being paid to shop. No matter the amount of cash back, it's money the online stores aren't paying me when directly shopping. And the online transactions are secure, especially since it was founded by two Deputy District Attorneys who used to prosecute online fraud & identity theft, so no worries. And the customer service if phenomenal, expeditious response time. So sign-up, you have nothing to lose, just dollars to gain for FREE!!!!!!!!!!

debrab29
1/23/15

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. In addition, they are so professional and courteous that I don't feel like my questions are an imposition. Thank you for everything!

charisc2
1/23/15

Their customer service is phenomenal

katarzynaj
1/23/15

Nicole was very helpful and friendly. She understood my issue and was very professional. Thank you Nicole for your help.

courtneym42
1/23/15

Stephanie in customer care was a pleasure to work with. She was very prompt, nice and offered excellent advice on how to use Ebates when buying from Amazon. She was able to solve my problem and explain how to avoid the same issue on my next purchase. I am very satisfied with Ebates. Thank you Stephanie for being a great help! I wish more customer care reps were as helpful and kind as you

bonniel22
1/22/15

I love using Ebates and their customer service is more than 5 star--would give them a 10 star rating if I could!!! Nicole was quick to answere my questions and assist me with what I needed almost immediately-much quicker than most...Thank you Nicole and Thank you, Ebates!!!

robertl111
1/22/15

Stephanie was a true professional. She handled my inquiry immediately and solved the issue quickly. She was a 5 star performer.

alicet18
1/21/15

Very responsive to reported lost check. Great customer service!

sherylk5
1/21/15

Super helpful, courteous, sense of humor and extremely efficient! Five stars! Thank you!

michelleb85

Amazing Customer Service!

sangn5
1/21/15

Best customer service ever!!! They are so understanding.

donnab46
1/21/15

Had a question for customer service which was answered promptly

janices17
1/19/15

I asked a question and it was answered in just hours. In a very pleasant and courteous manner I might add. Man they were ON it!

Janice

daley80
1/19/15

I had a problem that was quickly and fairly resolved.
Thank you!

tammys23
1/19/15

Krystal is one of the best Customer Care persons I've experienced. She provided quick responses and helpful advice and information. She does a great job!!

lindar56
1/19/15

I missed the 30 minute response time and couldn't log into my new account. The customer service rep Nicole rectified the problem immediately and I was up and going shopping in no time. Bottom line: Immediate response time from customer service and immediate gratification for the customer!! Thanks Nicole! :-)

angelac31

Awesome customer service!

dawnl17
1/19/15

I had an issue where I only received 2.5% back on a purchase and Alexis helped me out and ended up correcting it for me. She was great to work with and was fast in her responses.

briannav
1/19/15

I had a problem with one of my stores not loading onto my account. I got in touch with Ebates customer service and they fixed me right up.
I love Ebates!!

janinep1
1/18/15

I recently had a problem with not receiving a rebate for a recent shopping trip to JCP. Well, the customer service at Ebates researched my shopping trip and after I supplied all the information they requested I was credited with the shopping trip. I must say what a great bunch of people in customer service who went above and beyond to help me, on the weekend no less. Very satisfied and amazed at how well I was treated by customer service. I would recommend this site to anyone, they are there for you when you have a problem and really go out of their way to help you, very rare these days.

elizabethb62
1/18/15

I would like to thank Rachel so much for her timely and comprehensive explanation of my Ebates account. She did a great job walking me through the process. Thank you!

crystalm22
1/18/15

Immediately answered and dealt with my problem. And so kind and courteous!

christineh30

They were really helpful

lorid13
1/18/15

I was having trouble changing my mailing address;Rachel was awesome and took care of the problem PROMPTLY!!

sandyr36
1/18/15

I had a problem submitting my address for my rebate check. I emailed ebates with my problem, and not only were they efficient, but they were fast. It is rare when a customer service department has been that punctual. Ebates is a great company to deal with!

leaho
1/18/15

Ebates is THE BEST place to shop. You get paid to shop! Its amazing! I did my holiday shopping online and got a lot of money back! This site is a MUST USE. Also, the customer service is OUTSTANDING, they reply within minutes and they are always reasonable!

camilles16
1/18/15

I had a great experience while talking to Danielle! She was very nice and resolved my issue within the hour! I can't say enough good things about my time talking with Danielle! Thank YOU Ebates and Danielle!

kellyh67
1/17/15

I was in my account and was looking at my cash back history and noticed the system stated I should have received a check in November. I emailed customer service to notify them I hadn't and Stephanie researched this for me and I have a check being reissued for the amount. She was very nice and answered quickly. Thanks

thienp1
1/17/15

Love ebate! I have save so much money going through the site. On top of that I love nothing more then a quick/easy response from customer service when in need.

Tip for consumers: Shop smarter. Penny's add up! Debate helps :)

daniellel14
1/16/15

Ebates is great! I already loved using their program and my recent experience with their customer service was wonderful! They were responsive and always responded in a timely manner. Very impressed!

sheilam27
1/15/15

Customer Care at Ebates corrected a purchasing error I made very quickly and kept me informed as to the progress of my request. Excellent customer service.

lorenep
1/15/15

They responded very quickly and took care of my problem. Extremely satisfied with my experience. Just the simple fact they responded so quickly blew my mind. Thanks Rachel @ Ebates customer care! I will def. refer to friends.