US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 375 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 43 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kristenc14
2/8/16

My question was answered so fast and issue resolved.

margieb7
2/8/16

Recently I made a purchass and went through Ebates.com. After a couple of days it didn't show up in my Ebates account so I contacted their customer care. That very day I received a reply to my inquiry and, by the next day, the issue was resolved. My customer care rep was SO helpful and polite and thorough. I am SO pleased with my service. Thank you Ebates. Not only is the refund money nice, but in all ways you have the customer's best interest at heart.

jenniferk84
2/6/16

I made an online purchase via ebates but did not see the percentage amount credited to my account. Contacted customer support at ebates and received a response from Keisha who requested details about my order to look into. I submitted the details and received a reply back shortly after that my account was credited with the cash back. Am pleased with the response and help from ebates' customer service so far.

nausheens
2/3/16

Getting no at back for stuff I was going to buy anyway. What's not to love? And I like that it's simple. No complicated codes to add at checkout. Thanks Ebates!

shirleyb55
2/3/16

Just use it. Spend money you were already going to spend and then get cash back. Its that easy. just use it.

deang23
1/31/16

My first few purchases didn't appear with cash back. I thought that would be the end of my use of EBates. Upon contacting customer support I received a personal reply about them contacting the mercant. The next day the money was listed in my pending account. I contacted customer support two other times being new and the same positive replies with the money pending in my account.
Since then, I wait, and 100% of the time the money simply goes into my account automatically. I am giving four stars because I would like to see the money in my account quicker.

consumerl1
1/31/16

Never received multiple credits for larger purchases. Tried contacting their customer service people who kept asking for proof even though I attached purchase statements and confirmations to each email at least 3 times! They either don't know what they're doing, don't care or are just phishing for consumer purchase practices and information and are just being paid to advertise for businesses. Even with a small purchase that was credited to the account, they were asking for proof of purchase--that is how stupid their outsourced customer service people are. Save yourself a headache and don't waste your time with this outfit. The initial $25. 00 promo is the only thing worth it for opening the account, but good for nothing else!

sallyh36
1/29/16

This simple easy way to get your cashback on purchases you are already buying online is a no brainier. I mean you are already going to the website to buy anyway, why not just go to ebates.com first and get yourself some cashback. Not to mention the customer service is first to none. They are quick to respond and handle your question appropriately. This is a HIGHLY recommended site for all!

lanceh12
1/26/16

Go for it!

susant68
1/25/16

I noticed that a purchase I made hadn't been credited to my Ebates account, so I emailed Customer Service to ask what happened, and it was credited INSTANTLY!
I love Ebates--it's such a win-win for everyone!

kaylam8
1/25/16

Ebates is awesome! At first I thought it was too good to be true but I was wrong! You get to shop online and get a percentage back from what you buy! I shop online all the time mostly because it's not acceptable to be out in my pajamas with a glass of wine shopping. Try it out you won't be disappointed.

kellyb122
1/25/16

I do most of my shopping online and once I got connected with Ebates.com, well, to say the least, I was thrilled to see all the shopping I could do and get money back while shopping.
Now, I do all my shopping with Enates.com, even planning a vacation! Flights, cruises, hotels and so much more.
Thank you Ebates.com!

kellyl81
1/24/16

Representative helpful in account settings issues.

nusb
1/22/16

I purchased through two websites and of coarse i hit the ebates icon before i even decide wether i will purchase or browse....and for some reason i didnt receive my faithful email from ebates about my trip and was wondering why not and if there was a mistake of some kind. I emailed customer service at ebates and Kim was the professional who wrote back immediately and she was very on top of her game! Kept me in the loop and she truly stayed connected with communicating with me and letting me know she will check into it and was very good at making sure i knew she "cared"....this ebate site is AMAZING!!!!...KIM TOOK CARE OF THIS SITUATION BEYOND MY EXPECTATION!!!!.... KUDOS TO EBATES FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

mindiw2
1/22/16

I have contacted Ebates 3 times by email since signing up, twice with questions and once with a problem with a link. Each time the response was within minutes. My questions were answered immediately and I was extremely pleased. The problem with the link was resolved in less than 24 hours and I also received follow up emails from the same person who responded to my original message. I am so happy with the cash back program from Ebates, the excellent customer service is icing on the cake!!

laurao20
1/22/16

Plus you get money back $$$. It's true !!! Had a minor situation and Ebates resolved it immediately - Great Service

melissat34
1/21/16

Prompt reply with quick resolution!

donnam105
1/21/16

On the suggestion of friends at work-I created an ebates account at the end of last year when I was in the market for a new iPad. Using ebates for that purchase alone got me my first big fat check for almost $20. I have since used ebates several times for other online purchases. Last night- I decided to buy boots but didn't remember to log onto ebates first to see if the store I was shopping was an ebates vendor. I found out today that the store WAS an ebates vendor and the cash back amount of 7.5%. I was so upset with myself for forgetting to check on ebates first!!!! I decided to contact ebates cust serv to see if anything could be done to include this purchase as an ebates purchase. (I would have canc'd the order and repurchased the boots using ebates, but the order was already in shipped status). The response from ebates was quick and they were very helpful in making a one time exception to adjust the purchase onto my ebates account. I have only good things to say about all of my ebates experiences so far. Thank you!

maryr137
1/21/16

Ebates is the best website to shop through. The ease and the amount of stores on the site are great and on top of it, you get money back to shop! Nothing better than that when shopping online.

georgws
1/18/16

I thought that I had to orders that had not be listed in E bates, I gave them the info. to them they contacted the places and got back to me and settle it in lest than one day

evelynb11
1/17/16

Kendrick, EBates customer agent, was helpful. I've included his name in this review because we all had disappointing service with various companies that do not live up to promises. Kendrick either had stocks in Ebates or is an honest hardworking soul. A rare find in this greedy world.

karaa
1/16/16

I continue to be so very pleased with the level of efficiency the Ebates customer service reps display. Additionally, my several interactions with them have been professional as well as friendly.

yolom
1/15/16

I gave Ebates five stars because of their excellent customer service.

davidp189
1/15/16

I have been a long time Ebates member and have had mixed results with this company over the years.

Most of the time, purchases are not credited to your account, you have to go behind each transaction to make sure you actually receive your cash back.

This is the case even when you login to ebates and select the company link and even when the ebates browser application states cash back activated.

Further, in the last two years, there have been an increasing amount of excuses given by ebates customer service as to why cash back was not given.

First, they provide the canned response that some other affiliate was used not ebates which of course is untrue when you have an ebates ticket to prove your login and link selection including the browser application that states cash back is active.

I recently made two relatively large purchases at QVC one of $299 and another of $449 and I was provided with a new excuse.

They are now providing the canned excuse that the order number is invalid and that maybe some other affiliate was credited.

This excuse was given for these two separate transactions and is utter nonsense and is a complete fabrication.

Both orders have been long received and all order details have been proven and verified.

This type of dishonesty needs to be called out in public so others will be aware of this type of dishonest business practice.

I have followed all procedures correctly and this type of dishonesty is unacceptable!

jeane186
1/14/16

I emailed Ebates and asked them if there was any way that I could get credit for a purchase that I made without using Ebates first. They were so nice and contacted me right back after I emailed them. They gave me credit for my purchase as soon as I sent them a copy of my invoice. Ebates is the best!

toddc35
1/14/16

No problems at all.

elyses3
1/12/16

I want to COMPLETELY commend YOUR customer service! You always get back to people, explain things & help out in every way possible & I thank you sincerely! I don't know ANY other company that does this anymore-really it just doesn't happen, not even with banks. It's not just that Ebates saves people money, they really do go above & beyond so I can't thank you enough. Companies don't care about customers anymore but Ebates does!

colleens18
1/12/16

I recently needed to work with Heide about an order I placed on the phone with one of their stores. Ebates was very helpful and supportive of my situation and then went on to exchange emails answering multiple questions I had about a number of different situations. I ended up feeling helped, supported and like my issue mattered. Thank you Ebates.

laurier19
1/11/16

I just recently became active with EBATES and so far am extremely pleased. I can see the deal or cash back offer before I even begin shopping and the cash back accumulates pretty quickly. I had an question recently, and emailed for support. I was so impressed with the quick response I received. They really do care about the members and handle everything to help you have a good experience. I will never shop online again without checking EBATES first. Thanks for this great program.

ofira
1/8/16

awesome site, i saved some money thx to the site.
I have a problem with the gift and the customer support helped me and was so great!

Recommend!@!

steveb159
1/5/16

I contacted customer service about not getting Ebates from a certain company. I figured it would take days for them to get back to me but to my surprise, Jason replied to my E Mail in less than 2 hours. He explained what I was doing wrong and was able to get me a rebate the following day. Jason was great to deal with. Other companies need to look at Ebates customer service and learn how to treat their customers. Good job Jason and Ebates!

lidial3
1/2/16

My Merchant credit was not on my account , I let them know and it was taken care of in a matter of time ! They were on it FAST ! Also communicated Very Fast . Thanks again for all your help ! Thanks for being their for us .

carolf45
12/31/15

Excellent service & great product! Excellent customer service. Always quick response, very professional & helpful.

ginap15
12/29/15

I love Ebates. The mobile app is convenient and easy to use. Ebates customer service is always prompt and informational.

lolitp
12/28/15

I love Ebates. The cash back is such a nice pleasant surprise every time i get one in the mail. They are credible and i trust them to give me my due credits. THANK YOU Ebates.

jennellf
12/28/15

I had a situation with a order. I contacted customer care and Heather had responded quickly and took care of me. It was a order that I was partially credited with cash back due to back order for the holidays but then my order shipped. I contacted Heather and she was able to assist quickly and timely. I love using. Ebates. It's a great service. Thank you.

yinghuangj
12/24/15

Very easy and fast cash back!

geoffreym21
12/23/15

Have had the card (actually 2 cards for me and my wife), and every month for the last 5 months ebates has screwed up the EFT payments I made to the card from my bank. All the other cards and transactions paid through the same bank post fine and on time, but NOT with ebates.

For example, I sent a payment electronically on 12/3/15, and it didn't post until 12/18/15......ebates canceled my account, and re-instated it, for late payments.

This same thing has happened EVERY month since I got the card. Cancelling a credit card and getting a new one causes the dredit agencies to lower the creit score because of the extra activity. My rating has dropped by 50 points since June.

It's great fun to have my credit card denied at the store......it's 100% due to ebates simple processing payments electronically in a way that takes an exorberent amout of time. Also, the card was denied because the 2 cards have 2 different exoiration dates, although they're one account.

I'm done using their credit card for good. Their customer service platitudes don't resolve any problems.

carlenet

Great Help!!

jerrym69
12/22/15

Ebates is something I recently learned about. I was amazed how easy it was to log on to Ebates site and then I saw all my favorite web shopping sites. I mean ALL of them! I had a little issue and needed their help and so I messaged them through their help link. Within three minutes, issue resolved.
Can't beat that for customer support! No doubt about it, Ebates is a win win for online shopping. Cash back on everything I buy. Who knew?
Give it a try, you'll be amazed.

johnv83
12/22/15

I made two purchases on Open Sky one on Dec 9th and Dec 12th and have not seen any purchases. I called and got a run around and the Tracking number is no good. I have the USPS looking for it and can not find it. They are saying that it never ship. I hope Ebates look into this company before other people get screwed over like me. The gifts were for my wife from the kids now I have to try to find something else 3 days before Xmas.

lorir43
12/21/15

I accidentally set up a new account and emailed customer service. Carol forwarded my message and Vivianne merged my accounts. Excellent service! My problem was resolved in less than 24 hours.

yazminn1
12/20/15

Lauren has been such a great help! I received a response quicker than I expected; which is very awesome! I am a first time user on EBates and I love this app!!!

aleshao
12/20/15

Excellent customer service!

susans175
12/17/15

For some reason I've had an issues with Marriott not giving the cash back for ebates. I had several recent and large purchases with them, and the cash back was not posting. I provided ebates with all the information . . . and waited several months. Ebates made good on their promise and paid me all the cashback per my purchases. I trust that they do all they can to give cash back to their customers when purchases are made.

lisac160
12/17/15

Love this site and how easy it is to use.

fredo10
12/16/15

I was trying to track down wayward cash rebates, and CSR Mark went above and beyond what's reasonable to be sure I was credited for purchases made, for some that perhaps were not applicable, and to be sure I had all the information necessary to be a better shopper in the future. Incredibly impressed with Mark.

dawnt12
12/16/15

I've only had a couple of issues with not getting my cash back and Ebates provided the best and fastest customer service! It's so nice in todays hectic world to have a company take the time to care. Thank You!

viviannem
12/15/15

Ebates, where it pays to shop online!! LOVE THEM!

saram80
12/15/15

I've never had a company respond to my email inquiry request as fast as ebates. They have fantastic customer service and my request for my daughter to get her referral money for me joining ebates as she had not received it for whatever reason was resolved with a few answered questions. Thank you for your promptness and efficientness.

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
dylanc15
A: Hi Emily, I'm sorry but it is not possible for Ebates to earn credit for your after the fact. We do have a tool that can be used to prevent this in the future. Here is a link:

3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
12/30/15
Answer
dylanc15
A: Hi Diane, We are here to help. Please use this link to send us the details so that we can get started.

12/31/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Ebates