US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 180 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 26 reviews)

tracye1

The checks cash just fine and I love getting paid for places I online-shop anyway! (in 93 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lisag63
3/5/15

I love Ebates! It is great to get money back for things I am going to buy anyway. An awesome way to save money on online purchases. Customer service is also top notch. Any issues I have had are always resolved in a timely, professional, courteous manner. Ebates, you rock!

deborahf8
3/4/15

I set up an account through a referral and made a purchase, but once I tried to log back in I couldn't. I emailed Ebates and after a few emails back and forth the issue was dealt with to my satisfaction.

veronicah4
3/4/15

Though they don't have a phone line you can call, the customer service was prompt, helpful, and generous. This site is already great in terms of its concept, but having a great support staff shows how well the company is run and that they care about their users. I highly recommend using this sight and recommending it to all who ever do any kind of online shopping.

laurenc221
3/4/15

Issue was resolved in no time.....usually expect a day for a real person to get back to me.....only took less than an hour! Thanks!

joannay1
3/4/15

Prompt email response when I emailed in a question about a recent order. Emailed back and forth quickly and within a few days it was completely resolved. Best online customer service I have had from any company!

matts79
3/4/15

I want to thank Rachel from customer service who was able to make the changes to my account with no issues.

amandal40
3/4/15

I purchased a product throught a site via Ebates BUT used an additional coupon that was not from the Ebates site which (I) unknowingly did not (know this did not) allow Ebates to receive credit for the sale. Ebates graciously gave me credit for the sale anyway but also educated me on using external coupons can compromise a cash back transaction so I know what not to do in the future! Thanks again for the help!

sarahg60
3/4/15

Went back and forth several times with Rachel at Ebates customer service, and she never lost patience with me! Thanks for your help!

roseg25
3/4/15

I emailed to verify that I was listed as the referral for someone and was quickly responded to.

helent19
3/3/15

The person who helped me (Alexis) not only solved my problem quickly and without issue, but also managed to find another issue that I was not aware of, and fix that as well for me! GREAT service.

tinas42
3/3/15

Every time I have used or contacted Ebates, I have been satisfied. No complaints from me!

cathyh8
3/2/15

All of my experiences with eBates have been wonderful! Thank you so much!!!

ireneb15
3/2/15

Just wanted to let you know that I like your site; easy to use
and fun too. Your customer service is great and extremely responsive too - once had an issue where I shopped, somehow didn't notice wasn't in Ebates, but with my confirmation info, you gave me the cash back. That was awesome! I try to use your site as much as I can, but I usually shop Amazon and unfortunately, not in the departments you advertise. I also love the Ebates button - I have it on my Chrome tool bar. AND I love that when I go
to any site that you sponsor, the button pops up to remind me to click! I'm so glad that I found your website.

kellio1
3/2/15

After not receiving my rebate check, I contacted customer service to inquire about my payment. Alexis contacted me within a few hours to inquire about my mailing address. After confirming my address, she emailed me again to apologize for the delay and to say a new check was being sent. I consider this great customer service. Something lacking in so many businesses today.

annaf21
3/2/15

I have to give kudos to the customer service folks. When I wrote them about an issue I had over Christmas, I honestly didn't expect a reply until sometime next week. Let me say, minutes went by and I had my reply. They asked for all the info I could provide and within a few hours, I not only had my answers, but I had my rebate. I tell EVERYONE that I know, family, doctors, nurses, friends, customers at my store, EVERYONE about ebates! They truly ROCK!!

luannas1
3/2/15

Ebates has never let me down. Customer service is quick to respond and courteous!

christinap13

Love it

katrinah7
3/1/15

I was waiting on my rebate check and I noticed I didn't change my address on their website. I contacted them and they straighten everything right out. Thanks

pjs5
3/1/15

Easy to use. Easy to track purchase. Love the rebates.

Great customer service- I recently found an expired check and customer service responded promptly and reissued a new one for me.

sheilas20
3/1/15

I recently tried to book a vacation through Ebates, however I had forgotten my password and after several failed attempts, I was unable to do so. I had to go ahead and book my vacation. I contacted customer service and explained my situation. They reset my password and went above and beyond to make sure I got my ebates cash back! WOW! I think they have great customer service! They stayed in constant contact with me and solved my situation in a timely manner! Thanks Ebates for a great experience!

yuryr
3/1/15

Good work support services. There were some problems, support has helped to solve them.

betm
2/28/15

It's hard to believe all those reviews are about the same website Ebates. I have been using Ebates for months and a lot of my purchases are not reported and I have to send uncountable emails and phone calls and only get fueled with BS, waste my time and still do to receive cash back. Last time I called to complain I had over 10 cash back requests that were not yet added to my account, I was told I would have $10 customer appreciation when I made my next purchase through Ebates. Not that I am still waiting to receive my cash back for the last over 10 purchases I made but I also never received the $10 customer appreciation. When I called to complain that despite making a new purchase through Ebates the $10 customer appreciation was not added to my account. The response I was given is that they are still waiting for the store to report my purchase just like the other over 10 purchases that were not added to my account and because the store of course did not report my purchase they cannot give me the $10 customer appreciation. I feel like they think their customers are a bunch of dumbs! I cannot believe in what other reviews are saying about how fast they respond to their requests because I have to send uncountable requests and it's very hard for them to respond to your emails, they act like they are doing you a favor in giving you cash back when you could and should be using another cash back source instead of waste your time trying to get for them to do what they are supposed to do. Very disappointing!

marlenek
2/27/15

Many thanks to Nicole at Customer Service who quickly resolved my payment issue and took the time to answer my questions promptly and politely. She made the whole experience a truly pleasant one. Good on Ebates for having such competent staff to help their customers.

davidc193

couldnt have been better

seanl31
2/27/15

Forgot to change my address and 3 checks went to my old address, but ebates said no problem and resent the old checks to my new address.

saeidh
2/27/15

For my last two purchase through Ebates, I was suppose to receive two cheques which I never did! Finally I found out cheques were sent but the reason I never got them was that I forgot to update my address after I moved. So today when I brought this issue up to Stephanie's attention, it was taking care of right away! Cheques were resent:-) I was amazed how hassle free, fast, professionally this matter was handled. Thank you Stephanie and thank you Ebates.

tarynd
2/27/15

I recently contacted Ebates to update my personal information. Nicole was so timely with her responses and helped me get everything up to date and get some checks reissued. This was an excellent customer service experience, I was very impressed!

joses38
2/27/15

Great cash back and coupons available... If there are any questions the staff replies back within the same day often but no more than two days which I think is great

joanh26
2/27/15

Response very quickly….in ten minutes …..Super fast

katea12
2/27/15

Was missing cash back, put in my request and Nicole had it figured out within a day. Great service!

carolr32
2/26/15

Great company!! Just received my BIG FAT CHECK and it fell behind my kitchen counter top. I messaged EBATES with my problem and they have issued me another check!!! Thanks EBATES!!

erinnw
2/26/15

I sent an email last night around 6pm pst to inform that I had not yet received my check in the mail (sent a few weeks prior.) Rachel responded to me within 2 hours and resolved the matter the next day! I am so impressed with Ebates service!

vivw
2/26/15

I can't tell you how long it has been since a company offered quick, friendly, and accurate answers regarding account questions. I am very impressed with their customer care department. I am glad I joined Ebates. Keep up the great job:)

richardm100
2/26/15

I had lost my password on account that was opened in 2011.I sent email and within minutes the problem was resolved by Nicole.I was able to get my item and get my ebate.

ravindrar
2/26/15

I did not receive my first check dated November 2014 and requested that this check be cancelled and reissued.
I then received my second check dated February 2015 which I deposited and informed ebates and requested an update on the November check.
Ebates emailed me and indicated that both checks were voided in which I replied and asked that the first check be voided only as I deposited the second check.
Within minutes they rectified the issue and reopened the second check.

Tip for consumers: If you are a business owner who shops online regularly, use this website to get cash back and even more cash back when you refer friends and a chances to win great prizes.

stacyb51
2/25/15

i was having trouble activating Ebates for a vacation i was purchasing through Expedia. I emailed Ebates and got an almost immediate response and request for information about my purchase. Once sent, my issue was resolved within 24 hours and i was able to receive the ebate for my Expedia purchase.
thank you for the quick and courteous response and resolution to my issue. you definitely gave five-star service!!

neilp12
2/25/15

The Customer Care team is awesome. I washed and dried my check with my laundry and it was torn in 4 pieces. The Ebates Cust. Care team informed that a new check would be issued on the 9th of the month. I asked for the address to send the torn check and was informed they did not need it. Wow ! Ebates ROCKS.
Kind regards,
-Neil

reinac
2/25/15

i love ebates, makes my money working for me

staceyb25
2/25/15

The Ebates customer service team absolutely ROCKS. Every person I have communicated with there has been friendly, they always respond with blazing fast speed, and they always give me the benefit of the doubt. I heart them.

lynna15
2/25/15

I received a very prompt and helpful response regarding my big fat check. Thank you ebates!!

melindac10
2/24/15

I bought through ebates with Amazon and was positive the rebate was 5% and I only received 1% of 139.00 item. They resolved it very quickly.

heathers57
2/24/15

Ebates offers exceptional service in both providing coupons or cash back for online purchases, but also customer service in managing my account. Their prompt and courteous responses are always greatly appreciated! I couldn't be happier with Ebates!

crystalo2
2/24/15

I love ebates.com...and will continue to use them...and the customer seris excellent..promt to answer and solve any problems we may have...great job!!#

amandat35
2/24/15

Very quick and friendly service!

laureno10
2/24/15

I am impressed with how quickly I received a response and how easy it was to get my issue resolved.

jenniferf30
2/23/15

Any time I have an issue with the store not reporting to ebates, the customer service team takes care of it no problem. I used a site discount code which I didn't know voided out my ebate but the customer service rep Kathleen manually added it and just let me know in the future to watch out for that. This is the best website I have ever found.

patrickt34
2/22/15

Very fast replies & even on a Sunday.
Thank you so much...

maiaz
2/22/15

Customer service is so quick and always helpful if there is a question. I usually purchase online, get my money back, and pick up the items from the local stores - Walmart, Home depot, Lowes. Everyone should use Ebates!

lesliej7
2/22/15

I wrote on a weekend, received an email response within the hour -helpful, apologetic for my issue and took care of it right away!

rt42
2/22/15

Alexis helped me with my account.