US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 222 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 31 reviews)

tracye1

The checks cash just fine and I love getting paid for places I online-shop anyway! (in 107 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gailh41
3/31/15

I was hospitalized right after New Year's and thought that my husband accidentally recycled my November “Big Fat Check” check, in his effort to survive the onslaught of medical bills.
After searching for the check, unsuccessfully, for weeks, I finally wrote to Ebates to explain the circumstances and to request a replacement check.
Within 2 hours of emailing Ebates, they had located records to demonstrate that the check had, in fact, been negotiated. They also provided me the date and check number for my records.
I had needlessly agonized over potentially losing a check when I should have immediately contacted Ebates to explain the circumstances.
Ebates was accessible, prompt, gracious, helpful and the Customer Care Representative treated me with the respect of a fellow human being.
I am both pleasantly surprised and very appreciative of the quality of the assistance I received from Ebates Customer Care. I will never again hesitate to ask for the assistance of Ebates Customer Care in the future.

ohb
3/31/15

I have been a member for over 10 years now and have always been impressed with the breadth of e-tailer coverage on Ebates, add to that their world class service and you can't go wrong!

joek52
3/31/15

This is not about just one experience - every single time I have dealt with Ebates CS Department, I have been nothing but please. As a retail store manager, I always appreciate and try to acknowledge outstanding customer service, and Ebates has been spot on in the 4 months I've used their site!

lorib28
3/30/15

Kathleen went above and beyond my expectations to give me stellar customer service! Thanks, Kathleen!

domeniquem
3/30/15

I must of missed something when I first started my membership with Ebates so I didn't receive the 10 dollar new membership bonus they offer. I emailed customer service and a rep emailed me back within an hr and hooked me up with a 10 dollar gift card of my choice from a selector of stores I shop at frequently. I wish more businesses were as great at customer satisfaction as these guys are.

nellyb3
3/29/15

Danielle!!!
She is the best at what she does. Also she got me my cash back with no hassle!!

lindab121
3/28/15

I had inquired about a check and not only was I responded to quickly and courteously, I was also reminded of some other checks I had not received. All around, a great experience and one of the many reasons I tell everybody about Ebates.

ruths26
3/28/15

On any occasion that I've had questions or concerns about my ebates cash back or general questions about my account, I've found their customer service people to be wonderful. The email replies are always quick and I like that you can reply specifically to the person who sent you the information. Ebates is a great site and now with the ebates button, it is super-easy to deal with all the online purchaes you might make that would qualify.

rosannag1
3/28/15

This is the first time that I communicated with an Ebates representative and I am very pleased with the way the representative handled my question. She was extremely professional and her email expressed how she wanted to make sure I was satisfied with her answers. Also, the immediate response was refreshing.

christopherr45
3/27/15

New to Ebates and I made a mistake with a transaction. Nicole - customer service was very helpful, and solved the issue immediately. Couldn't be happier.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!

ericae7
3/27/15

So my work computer (everyday laptop) had AdBlock installed by our IT department - thus blocking my ebates purchase. But the people at customer service were so helpful and gave me my money back even though I didn't have a registered shopping trip! So helpful and very quick to reply as well!!!

theresan
3/26/15

I had -mailed customer service a few weeks back telling them that I hadn't received my check though I had received an e-mail saying the check was in the mail. I received a response from Alexis in a very timely manner and she said she would check on it and get back to me. She asked me to wait a month and get back to her if I still have not received it. Since I never did receive the check, I sent another e-mail yesterday and got a response today telling me that they would void the first check and mail me another one on the 9th of May. Both times I contacted Alexis, I received a response quickly and she was very helpful to me in resolving this problem. I was very pleased with the service she provided.

patriciag33
3/26/15

I have only been using Ebates for a few months, but have found the service to be outstanding. Their customer service is prompt, polite, and detail-oriented, something which is sadly lacking in a great deal of modern customer service interactions. I never felt like my questions were intrusive or an annoyance, and I appreciate that tremendously. I will absolutely recommend the service to everyone.

monicak4
3/26/15

My coworker recommended the site and I joined and ordered my online stuff the way I always do but now get $$ back! I had to email ebates a few times and always got prompt and clear feedback. I recommend for anyone who shops online!

susans122
3/26/15

Customer service should be just that, but in most cases especially on line companies you never even get a response. Not the case when I wrote in for clarification on the refer a friend program. I heard back immediately from Rachel in Customer Service. She asked for further information from me, and within 30 min she addressed and fixed my issue.
Great company with great customer service,Mehta could be better

gerrym19
3/26/15

Ebates is a wonderful website when there is an issue they always try to resolve any problems you experience and contact you until it is completely cleared up.

christophere13
3/25/15

Great , krystal handled thing fast !

jeffc61
3/25/15

I recently had an issue in assigning where to send my rebates. I called Ebates Customer Care and received excellent treatment. The woman named "Kathleen" was extremely pleasant, which you don't always get on the internet. She solved the problem, and was on my way, a very satisfied customer.

angelined
3/25/15

It would be your loss to not take advantage of this service. Had some issues, but was corrected in a timely manner. Just follow the directions. I have already received $ into my paypal account in the past and am looking forward to more. I always look forward to the DAILY DOUBLE CASH REWARDS....it really does pay to shop online

kimberlyn13
3/25/15

I had an issue receiving cash back on an item and without hesitation I received a response within hours and was informed they were crediting my account. I also received links of how to ensure and know what's excluded for my reference. It was great!! I was very impressed. Thank You Ebates, as I will continue to look forward to working with you.

dma8
3/24/15

I discovered a check from Ebates that I had not deposited, and that had become staledated. This was entirely my fault, and I emailed them with questions as to what I had to do do to get it replaced. They responded immediately, I had to do nothing because I had already given them the information about the check, and it was replaced much faster than I would ever have dreamed. First class organization.

emilyl27
3/23/15

I just had fantastic customer service from Ebates. I had signed up to use them a long time ago, and just recently really started utilizing all the great offers. When they sent my check and I hadn't received it, I looked and saw that I hadn't updated my address in the system, so the check was going somewhere I had lived a few years back! I emailed them and they quickly resolved the issue, and agreed to pay me my rebate through PayPal. They were incredibly quick to solve the issue which was fantastic! It would have been easy for them to just lose me as a customer by saying they could not issue a new check, but they made it right and that is very appreciated!

judyh22
3/23/15

Ever delete an email and then think "ugh, why did I delete that? What was the fine print again?" Fear not - just email customer service and before you can say flapjack they will get back to you with all the details of the deal that you were looking for and answer all the mysteries of the universe ... okay, not the universe, but answered my silly question about how to find things within my account. Thanks Nicole, and thanks ebates for having great customer service :)

aprila7
3/23/15

Recently I've had a few questions regarding a couple purchases that I made using Ebates. I went to there Help section and clicked on "Where's My Cash Back?", typed in my information that was asked and hit send. Super easy site to use but I didn't think I would hear anything back really quickly. Within 24 hours I was contacted and was told my issue was taken care of. This is how customer service should be. Alexis, you rock! Keep up the great work Ebates!

cherylm37
3/23/15

Kathleen from Ebates was able to help me get a lost payment due to my inexperience. She was terrific thru the whole process. Thanks Kathleen!!

kj144
3/23/15

I was concerned about whether I was to get my rebate from a purchase I made via Ebates. I contacted customer service and they got back to me very quickly and resolved the issue. Very professional and friendly - thank you!

susang55
3/23/15

Love getting paid to shop, and the customer service @ #Ebates is awesome!

garym73
3/22/15

HAD A PROBLEM WITH A PURCHASE AND GETTING CREDIT, HOWEVER MICHELLE WAS OUTSTANDING IN HELPING ME OUT AND TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING FOR ME. SHE WAS OUTSTANDING!!!

myrnan3
3/22/15

Fantastic, SPEEDY experience with customer service today re a missing check ..... they were super helpful and quick on replies and fixing the issue. It's so refreshing to have such a smooth fix!! Many thanks!!

edv14
3/22/15

I noticed that 2 of my recent purchases had not recorded with Ebates. I contacted customer relations and within hours the situation was cleared and credit for the purchases was credited to my account. The resolution was extremely swift and fair. Thank you for your help. I will continue to use Ebates whenever possible.

joem131
3/22/15

After apparently incorrectly using ebates to complete a purchase, Alexis explained what I did incorrectly and still honored my cash back. I am so thankful that she was able to help even though I made a mistake. She was always very quick to respond, and stayed on my case from the time I initiated my case until it was completed. WHat great customer service!

kyml1
3/22/15

I had an issue with my purchase. I filled out a form and Ebates got back to me immediately to help me rectify the situation. Even though at first it didn't turn out the way I wanted, they continued to work with me and eventually solved the issue to my satisfaction. They didn't have to do what they did, they went above and beyond. THANK YOU EBATES!

carols73
3/22/15

I noticed after shopping almost every day at an online store that advertises Ebates cash back, I was not getting any notice of cash back to my account from that particular store. I contacted Ebates about the matter thinking nothing would come of it. Well, customer service agent Alexis reassured me they would look into it and explained the process very simply. In minutes I was receiving emails from Ebates saying the store had not sent them notice of my purchases but not wanting me to wait Ebates was adding my cash back to my account immediately...can you believe that? I am so impressed with their services. Now I shop confidently knowing they have my back and I am saving a ton of money too..love you Ebates!

heathera19
3/21/15

Stephanie swiftly responded to an issue with a missing purchase credit, making the process of proving the shopping trip a fuss-free set of emails. The confusion was sorted out in less than a day thanks to Stephanie! :)

anneo5
3/21/15

I was pleasantly suprised when I received an email from ebates within 5 minutes regarding my question. Rachel was more than professional, answered all my questions and was a delight to work with. She should be commended. Thank you for such a great company!!!

juliew41
3/21/15

I shop on online often and am grateful that a good friend of mine told me about Ebates, the service is awesome and getting money back for your purchase is amazing. I ran into a problem and emailed EBATES and immediately i revived a response and rectified the situation. This was beyond anything I experienced in the past with any customer service. I am telling everyone about this outstanding company.

shikhas1
3/20/15

I had some pending cash back from 2012 purchase in my account which I never used again. I contacted customer care regarding my payment, though it was from 2 years back I did not have very high hopes of getting it back but they resolved the issue very fast and I am going to get my check within few days. Very happy with their customer care service

louisek15
3/19/15

I had a question which I needed to contact Customer Service about. The Ebates Customer Care person I dealt with, Nicole, was not only very helpful but thorough and courteous. She went beyond just answering my question and provided insights into Ebates that will be helpful to me in the future. I'm very pleased with the outcome of this inquiry.

valoriep
3/19/15

I have had a couple of issues with shopping trips not showing up on my account and both times customer service has resolved the issue promptly. Please note I have been using Ebates for years and 99.9% of the time there are no issues. I have had a wonderful results with Ebates for a long time. Highly recommend!

lindsayv4
3/19/15

I realized my checks weren't getting to me. Lost in the mail perhaps. I contacted ebates and they cancelled the old checks and sent new checks, no problem. Thanks ebates!

andrea-mariem
3/19/15

Besides getting money back for items I was going to buy anyway, the customer service is excellent!
The few times I have had questions about rebates,customer service has responded within hours and corrected the problem within a day.
Even better they have given me advice on working with certain venders in how to place my order properly to avoid any future mistakes on my part. Awesome!!!
I wish more on line sites had such great service!

jenns14
3/18/15

Email response was so fast and very helpful. My issue was fixed in a matter of minutes! Nicole was extremely professional and friendly! Thank you so much!!

melindar2
3/18/15

An oversight on my part of not changing my mailing address with Ebates resulted in my not receiving several of my Big Fat Checks. I sent an inquiry and within hours, Kathleen has investigated and started the process to get a replacement check sent out to me. I could not have asked for a quicker response and better customer service. Thanks Ebates!

kathyk30
3/18/15

I had lost my rebate check and contacted customer service. They were just wonderful and reissued me another check! Their help and understanding was a real blessing to me! Thanks Rachael! blessings!

lisaw86
3/18/15

I had some problems regarding my cash back check. Alexis, the customer service rep responded right away & promised to look into into.
The next day the problem was solved & was even proactive in helping with a past issue.
Really great service!

tonir5
3/18/15

Not only is it good to receive a little bit of cash back for something I was going to purchase anyway, but it is great to know that Ebates' excellent customer service team is only a click away. They are always helpful, courteous, and quick to reply to questions. Thank you for the Ebates button!

cailynn
3/17/15

I always get a prompt response from Ebates Customer Service - even an email is answered quickly and efficiently! I am always pleasantly surprised by their friendly and helpful staff.

laurac73
3/17/15

I am new to the ebates site and while I went thru the site to place an order my computer crashed. I got back online and placed my order. Unfortunately the order didn't go thru ebates. I texted ebates customer service and Alexis helped me get the ebate cash I missed. She was very quick in taking care of me. Great experience with Alexis! You are awesome! Thanks so much!

maryannd1
3/17/15

Really appreciate the prompt and efficient service I received from Alexis. I was the one who made the mistake and she was able to get things corrected in a couple hours. Thanks.

shereec3
3/16/15

I moved. My check was mailed. When I hadn't received my check I contacted ebates. They immediately responded. Customer service at ebates is grade A, superior! Thank you ebates for paying me to shop & going above & beyond.