US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 249 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 33 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karlab3
5/2/15

I had 3 purchases from the same retailer that I had not gotten credit for. I contacted customer service and explained the situation. They immediately responded and told me the information that they needed to investigate. I sent it to them and within 24 hours my account had been credited for all 3 purchases. Problem resolved in a helpful, efficient manner. I have been a very satisfied Ebates customer and it was nice to experience how friendly and helpful their customer service is when it is needed!

marye55
5/1/15

Excellent customer service. I sent in an email with a couple of questions and I had my answer in two days. I believe that customer service is one of the biggest problem when buying online. Everyone both on and off line talk about exceeding expectations but it just plain isn't there. So, THANKS Ebates.

altheaw3
5/1/15

I am so glad I signed up for this service. I shop anyway.. so why not earn while doing it.

sherryk10
4/30/15

I had a problem....wrote a short note, received answer back within 10 minutes. Problem solved.....didn't have to listen to music, press 1 listen to "we value you but we are busy please hang on for the next available service rep." If lucky and your not disconnected after 15 minutes you MIGHT get help.

barbaras71
4/30/15

They are the BEST out of ALL the Rebate OFFER'S around & Outstanding Customer Service.

irinag1
4/30/15

I've been using EBates for over a year now and recommend it to all my friends. What can be better than to shop in the stores you love and get money back doing that!!!!! Also, the customer care is absolutely perfect! Always timely and attentive! Thank you guys!

summers10
4/30/15

I am new to Ebates and was still trying to figure out how everything worked. I received an email about a promotional $5 if you made a $25 purchase. I misread the instructions to mean that any $25 purchase at one of their sites they work with, not just the specified types of products. So, when nothing showed up in my account, I emailed Ebates. Tiffany was so great, not only did she answer my questions quickly without making me feel stupid, but she honored the credit, even though I didn't but the eligible items. I couldn't believe she went that far to make me happy, even though I was the one who misread the rules. It makes me feel like they really value me as a customer and want to make me happy. I will definitely be using them anytime I shop online and cannot thank them enough for taking such good care of their customers.

carib1
4/29/15

Get paid for shopping? Heck yeah!!

marcinl1
4/29/15

Great Customer Service. Danielle rocks! :)

lisae30
4/29/15

I had a question about a promo, it was answered promptly and efficiently. Also really nice operator!

chrism176
4/29/15

I've been a member of Ebates for a few years now and I must say I was skeptical at first, but after giving them a try and seeing just how many online stores they have agreements with is very impressive. If I have ever come across a problem, their customer service department works quickly to get the issue resolved. Two thumbs way up from me

vivp3
4/28/15

Asked a question about an Ebates to be credited and received reply within a few minutes. Incredible!!!

georgiap5
4/28/15

I purchase almost 90 percent of my things online due to a recent automobile accident where my injuries caused me to be homebound. Because of this, I was thrilled to find out about EBATES because almost every store I purchase from is listed. Recently, I purchased a $300 tablet from HSN online and I couldn't remember if I had gone thru EBATES prior to ordering thru HSN. I immediately contacted the customer service area at EBATES and they investigated my purchase. Well, it turned out that I hadn't and I would have missed out on getting a rebate from my big order. But as a courtesy to me, the EBATES representative went ahead and gave me the rebate amount for my purchase anyway! I was in 7th Heaven and they are now on my Favorites site as well as posting a yellow reminder stickee on my computer screen. I will tell everyone I value as a good friend about this great site, especially the ones who like to shop as a hobby like me!

loisk8
4/28/15

Recently I placed an order through EBates and Kohls. I did not receive notice that my EBates account was credited, I inturn contacted customer service.
I received a quick response to my inquiry who requested information on my order to verify my purchase. EBates Customer sales representative was quick to respond and submit the request for my credit.
This was a very easy, hassle free experience.
I plan to be a long time customer and would reccomend them to all of my friends.

meganb28
4/27/15

I contacted EBATES about a shopping trip that wasn't showing in my account, in less than 4 hours, my problem was solved and my account was credited. Thank you for helping me so quickly!

tanyak12
4/26/15

I emailed customer service with a concern and it was resolved in less than 24 hours!

Amazing customer service!

harmonys4
4/24/15

I let one of my eBates checks expire. I emailed customer service and had a response within 12 hours. They asked for the check #, name and address. They voided old check, issued a new one and there was no hassle for me! WOW, so impressed with their quick response and resolution.

debh8
4/24/15

I have just signed up for Ebates but so far so good!! I have also gotten 3 friends to sign up so hopefully I will get the bonus cash offered! I know they have already placed orders so we will see what happens! I also had great service from their customer support!

crystalg17
4/24/15

I love using Ebates. Their customer service skills are amazing. They show they appreciate their customers by keeping the customer's experience in the forefront. Ebates has resolved all my questions and concerns in a quick and agreeable manner. Thank you Ebates for saving me money and making my experience enjoyable!!

toniab1
4/23/15

Alexis was super fast replying back and helpful! Great experience.

jordanc25
4/23/15

Ebates is easy to use and so beneficial. Whenever I have an issue I can email them and immediately I am given a response. When they can't help me, they find a way to work with me. I cannot give them enough stars.

madisonk4
4/22/15

Today I received the best customer service from a gentleman named zach. he really went above and beyond to make sure that all of my questions were answered and that I was happy. Thank you so much zach!!!!

ashleyf25
4/21/15

The representative from Ebates Nicole was lovely to deal with fixing the issue I had with an incorrect amount (less than purchase prices) on three of my recent transactions. She easily fixed it with my receipts from the purchases as reference. LOVE Ebates and glad their customer service was equally as lovely! Thank you Nicole and Ebates!

carsm
4/21/15

I made mistake and Ebates rep quickly took care of the issue. Rep was nice and friendly, excellent service.

mariek15
4/20/15

I had shopped at an Ebates participating store, and I activated my Ebates account, and didn't receive credit for shopping with that store for some reason. I contacted Ebates, and the Customer Service Representative (John) made sure I received the proper rebate once I provided him with the information that was needed. I am so happy to be a part of a company that cares for their customers like Ebates does, and I will continue to refer friends and family to Ebates.

mok17
4/18/15

Ebates customer service rocks !! They are always there to help me out, in any case of difficulties and confusion. Bestest ever. Awesome :)

barbrad
4/18/15

Had questions regarding tell a friend and got a response right away and was explained how it works :)

maggieb19
4/18/15

Noticed that I had not received my check from 2/15, so emailed Customer Service. Less than an hour later, received a response from Ebates Rep. Tiffany, who asked to confirm my email address. Almost immediately after I gave this information, got the response that the funds would be placed in my Paypal account, as requested. This is the fastest customer service I have received from any company, ever.

torrit
4/17/15

The support is really responsive! Really nice!

leeannm2
4/17/15

I hadn't been credited for a recent purchase so I filled out the help form. Within 45 minutes (tops) I was contacted by a helpful representative who made sure the cash back was in my account immediately. I figured it'd take weeks and I'd just be out the cash back, but to my surprise it was taken care of right away. Super friendly and helpful!

mr-gradyl
4/16/15

i have had to contact ebates Customer service a few times. They have responded in a timely manner and and have been great to work with. I am very surprised.

Please continue to do a good job. And a special thank you to Tiffany!

lissettea
4/15/15

I submitted a form because I had not received my cash back and a customer service representative got back to me within 5 minutes. Keep in mind it was past 9pm!

yulingc
4/14/15

I have questions about gift card as rewards and in 30min I got reply and answer really quickly and totally solve my questions!!!!
I appreciate a lots!

jamesv33
4/14/15

On three separate transactions, I did not automatically get my rebate. Submitting a claim is an easy process. Customer service communicated the status along the way and I received all of my rebates. I did not have to hound them for it once I requested it. Ebates stands by its customers.

ritar8
4/14/15

My request was taken care of very quickly.

theresen1
4/14/15

I deposited my Ebates check, which was a few months old. The check was returned by the bank, stating it was a Stale Check. I notified Ebates, asking to have the check re-issued. I received a very quick response & the new check will be sent out to me. Great customer service, polite & efficient. I appreciate it!

allysonj
4/14/15

I got a really fast response. I really appreciate that.

jessicat35
4/14/15

EBates customer service reps are awesome! I had an issue with not getting my cash back from an online purchase. I contacted EBates and described my issue and the cash back was credited to my account immediately so I did not have to wait for the investigation to be completed. Wonderful customer service!

lw23
4/10/15

I needed help changing the email address on my account and got a reply that it was taken care of within about 2 minutes of sending the request.

geraldinek
4/9/15

Alexis has been a very quick and proactive representative for Ebates, though my situation has not been rectified as of this writing by Orbitz for my booking with them via Ebates, I have high hopes of success. Hopefully, Orbitz will cooperate fully per their contract with Ebates and my ebates reward will come to fruition. Thank you Geri

donnac56
4/9/15

I'm loving eBates. It's easy to find great deals nearby and their customer service is Five Star!

lenneyh
4/9/15

"Customer Service", no, I mean real-live, not just a title, "Customer Service" has become just another faded memory in the service industry. But not at EBATES! I got a quick response, not from a template, but from a living, breathing, person, who was genuinely interested in resolving my issue (which turns out was my mistake!) and in keeping me as a customer! Imagine that! Thanks Ebates, for being so awesome! For bringing back Customer Service!

valarief3
4/7/15

I cannot say enough about the quick and helpful response I received from Alexis at Ebates customer service. I had an issue with my check being lost and within 24 hours the problem was resolved with no hassle what so ever. On other occasions I have asked about missing credits and again- credit was given within hours no hassles! Thank you Ebates for being such a great company to deal with! I have recommended your site to all my shopaholic friends!

melaniew4
4/7/15

This is amazing - Brilliant idea!! Sad I didn't come up with the idea myself, thankful I can make several hundred dollars back a quarter by just doing what I do best.... online shopping.

Quick email customer support response as well. It's like there's actually humans on the other end! ;)

melindar5
4/5/15

Very efficient! They took care of my problem very quickly. I'm very pleased with the service I received

kareng46
4/4/15

When I placed an order on line and used the Ebates code I must have typed the wrong code because the site would not accept it. I e-mailed Ebates and Danielle from customer service got right back to me and settled the problem. She was fast, efficient and knew exactly what she had to do in order to help me.
In todays world that commitment is hard to find. Thank you very much!

ig433
4/3/15

They promised a gift card when you sign up the very first time,but it never happened. I made my first order and I never received any cash back, I made my second order through their link and waited around a week but I received my 3% cash back instead of 9% only after I contacted with them four times and they said that the cash back is not for all Amazon departments even though I used the coupon " free shipping on order over $100 and up to 9 % cash back" right under the coupon and I spent $127. I even didn't mention that it took me 40 mins. to send my question the first time to them because their system ignores and deletes the name of store, or my order number many times.
I made 12 orders during February -March 2015 but I didn't receive any cash back until I sent them an issue about that and it doesn't matter how long I will wait 5, 7 or even 10 days.
I sign in a few times per week and I never won any of their gift cards until, on February 2015 my account showed that I will receive a $5 gift card if I spend $ 20 during 90 days.
BUT all the information on my account, my cash back,info about the gift card and everything else disappeared after I sent them letter that the site is a joke and torture and the only reason that I wrote that message was because I didn't receive cash back again for 3 of my orders, but instead of just answering me back they decided to just erase all of my information on my account
I had been waiting for 3 days and I started to send them new issues for each order and I received my reply after more than 24 hours, and instead of info about my gift card I now see that I last singed in on October 2014.
The only thing that I am waiting for is my check in May and then I will close my account and I already told my friends who want to open an account on Ebates that this site is a SCAM.

Tip for consumers: don't waste your time with this site

pauls178
4/2/15

Ebates' Rachel assisted me with a question and her action far exceeded my expectations. I was very impressed.

chrise25
4/2/15

I have been using Ebates for 4 months now. It's for the most part a smooth process, but once in a while I don't get credit for something. I usually contact someone online and the issue gets resolved quickly. My last credit was denied because they said the company at which I shopped gave credit to someone other than Ebates, but they gave me a $20 thank you instead. It was thoughtful, but I was upset because my expected rebate was for much more, and I know I entered through Ebates and I did not exit my browser or use a promotional code. I called the company I shopped at and I verified those facts. So, I decided to call Ebates customer service at 415-908-2200 and Lindsey was amazing to work with. I explained my situation and being that she is a supervisor, she was able to credit my $70+ to my Ebates account immediately. While it does get frustrating from time to time to have to solve an issue, I do appreciate that no business is perfect and that they are willing to fix the issues. Thank you Ebates!

Tip for consumers: Customer service number is hard to find but as of 4/2/2015, 415-908-2200 works. But go through online help first, as it's been effective 4/5 times for me.

jackied23
4/2/15

I love eBates! I've been using and recommending them for several months now and a few weeks ago, my cash back after purchasing from Dell. I contacted eBates and within the same day, they looked into it and my cash back was visible in my account. This is a great service with great customer service too!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just THOUGHT I did my first ebates purchase through Macy's. I went to the ebates website, clicked on Macy's, purchased a Dooney & Bourke handbag. But when I look at ebates it does not show a purchase. i think I purchased directly through Macy's!! How do I know the difference?!
10 minutes ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Ebates