US Government's NSF

117 Reviews for Ebates.com

▼ Sort by: recent

lisac68
9/16/14

I called and was immediately assisted by a friendly and competent woman who resolved my difficulty (changing to a new email address when I had no access to the former one) within a couple of minutes.

patricial17
9/16/14

Top notch...Rachel went the extra mile for me and I appreciate her great customer service.

annel27
9/15/14

The rep was efficient, polite & promptly solved my issue.

franl5
9/15/14

EBATES HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: As a result my not properly logging in to their website, my rebate was not posted. After contacting EBATES customer service by email, they immediately responded that day with a customized reply, and advised they would be monitoring whether the rebate was posted. When it had not been, they then contacted me again a few days later (versus me having to contact them) and advised they would fix the omission after getting some info. I was able to quickly email this info (versus fax or mail) and my rebate was posted almost immediately. Got a great 15% rebate on my order, got my items super fast with free delivery, and then enjoyed some great customer service. Don't think of ordering anything online without checking first whether it can purchased through EBATES. Thank you.

lekesham
9/15/14

It was great!! I love ebates and recommend to anyone!!

joannak8
9/14/14

I really thank you for your comprehensive reply. Ebates goes out of its way to be customer friendly! So often we get a recorded message on the phone or no reply. It's so refreshing to actually feel like a person and not just some number that a company is replying to. Ebates ROCKS! Please pass along this message to your supervisor, manager and higher ups! Ebates have never not responded....nor left me waiting for a reply. Many, many thanks!

kaylaj6
9/14/14

I like ebates costumer services. Very fast answer.. you guys awesome. . Thank you

theresas13
9/13/14

I had a question about my cash back status and got a response within 24 hours. That is REAL customer service! Thanks to Rachel.

amandaf16
9/13/14

When my purchase with Vitacost through Ebates didn't work correctly it was quickly resolved through email. Thank you so much Ebates for your excellent customer service!

jessicav11
9/12/14

I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from Ebates. Not only did they resolve my issue, THEY were the ones the follow up to be sure it was resolved. You never see that level of customer service anymore and I am very very impressed. I will continue to be a loyal Ebates user!

cindyp18
9/11/14

I realized I had never cashed one of my Ebates checks (and they expire after 90 days), so I emailed customer support asking if it might be possible to get a replacement check. I received an email back the next day asking for my address so that a replacement check could be sent. I haven't yet received it, but I will be thrilled when I do!

beckyl1
9/10/14

supportive, easy to use, check arrives without fail, no hassle and great customer service.

jaydep
9/9/14

I did not receive my Big Fat Check. Alexis, from Customer Care, responded to my e-mails very promptly. I will be receiving a new check in October.

christya4
9/9/14

I had an issue with one of your merchant websites (Ann Taylor), and ended up having to place my order by phone. I sent an e-mail to Ebates customer service to find out if I could have the purchase reflected on my account as I did try to place the order through their website.

Alexis responded very quickly to my e-mail, and asked for all the pertinent information and said it would be looked into. I sent the info requested and in less than 24 hours she responded back to me that she received my info and it would be reflected on my account as a one time courtesy.

I can't express enough how refreshing it was to have timely and knowledgable customer service. Her e-mail was polite and concise, and she efficiently resolved my issue. It seems these days that great customer service is the exception and not the norm. As such, I defintiely wanted to provide this feedback to recognize an outstanding job.

Thank you from a very satisfied Ebates user.

ebes1
9/8/14

Wonderful customer service...Kudos to Alexis Rowald and to Ebates.

--Ebe

garyn12
9/7/14

Very responsive and courteous, great company!

kathym42
9/6/14

There was,a discrepancy with my cash back total..I sent an email..they replied within 10 minutes, & had the problem fixed almost immediately....this is what I call exceptional customer service!! Kudos,to you!!

jjl2
9/6/14

5 stars- ebates has the best customer service team! Very helpful, replies quickly, professional, kind & resolves matters immediately. It's been a great experience to shop online thru ebates. Thank you very much!

ronb36
9/5/14

I emailed customer care for the very first time on 08/31/2014. I had evidently set up two accounts on two different emails and was unsure as to how to proceed. The agents I dealt with(John U and Marlene) were extremely professional and very helpful. They got my issue corrected in four days! In most cases with other sites, I'm lucky if I get the first response in four days. Imagine--a web site that has great customer care and pays me for shopping. What a concept. People--including me--appreciate being treated with respect and as a valued customer. You certainly do that.

andrewp53
9/4/14

I love the option of cash back and so far I have received over 50 dollars in cash back. That makes me happy. Now why the 2 star review? Their customer service and their vague wording. I have contacted their customer service multiple times regarding issues from getting cash back on eligible purchases to getting my referral bonuses, but all have been complete failures because they do not actually respond half the time. I have received the same exact answer countless times, indicating they are somewhat automated responses, and they have not been resolved. As far as their vagueness, they state a such and such purchase is eligible for cash back, but at times it's not (e.g. buying a computer from eBay, eligible for 1% cash back as stated under their electronics section, not awarded because that specific one does not count). Not understanding why, I contact customer support, automated response, no resolution, unhappy user. Getting the cash back is great! But fix your absurd service department, and add a customer service line rather than email too!

annas75
9/3/14

ebates.com immediately responded to my request online for a reimbursement for a purchase that hadn't gone through. So they immediately gave me the money, even before investigating with the realtor - so awesome! They are amazing.

jessicab55
9/2/14

Alexis is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great service and fun to talk.

maryr62
9/2/14

I received a prompt and thorough explanation to my question. Looks like someone remembered what customer service means! Thanks!

angelicao
9/1/14

Ebates is legit! I've gotten 3 chash back checks so far ranging between $13-$15. I'm not a big online shopper so my amounts are small, but I appreciate any money I can get back. If you have a problem with Ebates your probably not understanding the rules and how it works or your self referring yourself with different email to get the referral cash, you got caught and your upset about it. Great customer service also. I've sent emails asking questions and I get quick easy to understand answers back within 24 hours. Thanks Ebates!

denisew18
8/25/14

I want to say that I am very pleased with the professional service I received today from Alexis Rowald. She was very helpful, kind and answered all my questions. I will
certainly refer friends to Ebates, due to my wonderful experience with Alexis!
Thank you!

michellep31
8/25/14

I love Ebates!! I have used them for quite some time and the ONE time I had to contact customer service I had a GREAT experience!! The rep I talked to was patient with me and answered my questions promptly.

I really recommend this site. It's easy to navigate and user friendly. Awesome!

christinek19
8/24/14

Great customer service --- Michelle was extremely helpful - she dealt with & solved my problem immediately. Ebates.ca is very easy to use !! Will continue to use Ebates.ca for all my purchases.

aa837
8/22/14

I consider them a scam. I bought an Amex gift card at American Express Gift Cards and Business Cards a month ago. Cashback was not awarded, supposedly because I used a non-Ebates coupon. OK, fair enough. A couple of weeks later i bought another Amex gift card. This time I did not use a coupon. Still, cashback is not given. Now the reason is - Amex gift cards are exempt. Ironic, as the merchant exclusively sells Amex gift cards, nothing else. It seems Ebates is trying to get out of paying cashback and is inventing reasons.

Tip for consumers: Beware.

ritap8
8/22/14

Thanks for excellent customer service. One more reason why I like Ebates so much.

erickaw1
8/18/14

My experience on Ebates has been wonderful and Ebates customer service is wonderful as well. I now know that you can only use the coupons listed on the Ebates website to get your cash back, I thought I could use separate coupons as well but now I know---thanks to Alexis.

shelleyf3
8/18/14

I used Ebates ( like I do all the time) and my Kohl's order never linked. I emailed Ebates and sent what I was asked to and guess what?? I received an email letting me know that my money had been entered for me!!! What a GREAT team you have working for you.

cindyr21
8/18/14

always find what I am looking for and being able to save with the coupons and get money back...just makes it that much better!

helenep
8/17/14

Thanks for your help in getting my Big Fat Check updated with my address.

fredericof
8/17/14

The Ebates is a great website, honest and does exactly what it promises.
I was very well attended by attendants when I needed help.
just perfect.

elizabethd40
8/16/14

ebates has the best customer service i have dealt with not just online but in stores as well. they truly are a 5 star company and I will shop through them forever as well as refer everyone I know

nicolel24
8/11/14

Excellent customer service, used the online chat and help was fast & efficient! Highly recommend

laurag38
8/10/14

I've had a great experience using ebates for several years now. I've earned lots of money that would have just been left on the table if I hadn't shopped through the ebates links first. It's the easiest way out there to put money back in your pocket. Their customer service has also been incredibly fast and helpful too. Thank you, ebates!

debras27
8/8/14

We made a purchase through Ebates that did not show up in our account. The customer service team at Ebates used the purchase information to follow up with the vendor. Even though it took a few weeks to resolve it, we did get credited for our purchase. The customer service team were courteous and professional at gathering the necessary information and getting our issue resolved.

acexss
8/7/14

I'm a new subscriber to Ebates and am looking forward to receiving cash back. In these economics times I appreciate being able to do that using this service. I was having trouble with the site and Ebates' CSR's are terrific. My Email to them was answered very promptly and provided resolution to my issue. I would strongly recommend the use of this site for all their online shopping.

alliet9
8/6/14

The only thing better than the fantastic savings and practically endless vendor list is their Customer Service. Professional, respectful and results driven. Many companies need to take a page from their book! Joelle - you are a genuine pleasure to deal with!

Not using ebates.ca yet? Really? REALLY? Give your head a shake, then get yourself registered already.

brianh86
8/5/14

I've been using Ebates for over 10 years and couldn't be happier! They make it easy to get cash back on my purchases, and their customer service is friendly and responsive if there's ever a problem getting credit for a purchase. I will happily keep using Ebates and hope they stick around for a long time to come.

bonniew20
8/5/14

Ebates has been awesome. I was afraid that I would be bombarded with emails, but that hasn't been the case at all. I had a question about my account, and my concerns were immediately resolved. The person who helped me was friendly and professional. Although I haven't belonged for very long, it's been a great experience.

johnw219
8/4/14

I had a problem with a vendor cancelling my Ebate after a purchased item was exchanged at the original vendor location (SAKS) for a different size (same exact product, just a smaller size). Diane at Ebates reviewed the situation and promptly reinstated the Ebate Cash Back amount back to my account. Ebates looks out for its customer -- I was completely impressed.

judyg11
8/3/14

I was missing some of my ebates from purchases no longer recorded in the system. Customer Care acted quickly to remedy the situation and provided stellar customer service. I've always found Customer Care associates to be quick and easy to deal with. Thank you Ebates!

jw75
8/1/14

Excellent customer service! They were so patient and accommodating in dealing with cash back misunderstandings. A++ experience and will definitely be online shopping through EBATES!

ianf18
8/1/14

Very well handled

ningm
7/31/14

I appreciate all the help from Customer Care Associate of Ebates.

teannaf
7/31/14

I did not receive my cash back and ebates took care of it for me!

mistyc2
7/31/14

Great customer service! I received responses within an hour both times I contacted customer service (and they rectified the issue). They were amazing!

billyy2
7/31/14

Anthony helped resolve an issue with a Lowe's credit and kept good on the basic promise from ebates to customers. He's helped keep me a happy customer and a continuing customer of ebates!

Best Coupon Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber