US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 429 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 45 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

zulyd
5/28/16

I contacted customer service about a refund missing from my PayPal account. Three emails and an hour later, there it was in my account!

mayh27
5/27/16

Priceline did not properly credit one of my purchases, even though they did credit two other ones, and

lesliec47
5/27/16

Sent in a question to a problem getting a website to respond. Immediate response back with instructions. Asked a second question. Immediate response again! Didn't make me feel inadequate in asking a question that I should have been able to figure out. Very personal connection with a large website.

wanitab
5/27/16

Let's make it short, I was placing a order with Macy's for a very expensive item, because the store was out of it, it was very early in the morning, their customer service lady was from the Phillpinies nothing wrong with that but please try to talk in my language and understand our language, she could not get the promotion and my credit card to work all with Ebates I kept teller her I would loose a lot of Ebate dollars if it's not places through them on the web sight that I need to be sighed on and then through Macy's she said that she had to place it she did know how to make their promtion code and my credit card all work together, she was not friendly, my advise, do not call Macy's early in the morning, and please I'm sorry I do not mean anything about customer service from another country but please be nice and please know your job all I can say is that Ebates customer service can teach some customer service skills to some of these other companies, from the time I notified them to my last email I had nothing but positive emails ensuring me they got my emails letting me know things were being worked out, follow up emails letting me know every step, I just want to say thank you for a great customer support team you guys are truly a great team, thank you for fixing a problem that resulted more Ebates money in my account, take care and may God Bless you all

lytah
5/27/16

I had a problem getting cash back, but they got back to me quickly after I sent in a ticket. They were specific in what they needed from me and I was happy to comply. Once that was settled, they fixed the issue for me.

All in all, they were really professional and kind as they helped me solve this problem.

hiepw
5/26/16

Barney's New York cancelled my order during Ebate's 15% off promo. They cancelled it for no reason and this caused my Ebate to cancel as well...and I lost out on a sizable chunk for my rebate. I contacted Ebates regarding this matter and gave them all of the supporting documentation that they asked. They were able to verify my purchase and funded the money back on my account fast. They were so nice and understanding. World Class service I tell ya!

lisam304
5/26/16

I don't remember getting my $10 gift card, so I contacted Ebates if they could tell if it had been used? They couldn't, but credited my account $10 to make things right! I couldn't believe it....so nice....and fast....great experience!

rachelt52
5/24/16

I've contacted the customer service a few times and they've always been very helpful and fast!

dennisb75
5/23/16

Wish they had higher percentages for people who are not buying high-end items.

jennyl59
5/22/16

Regarding my special case of not able to book on-line with Travelocity.com through Ebates cause Travelocity website was down, every Ebates customer service agent did not take further step to resolve this issue but kept on repeating the company policy that I have heard more than 5 times. Although they were being patient and nice, but lack of enthusiasm and consideration. When hope was nearly gone, I found a review site of Ebates on SiteJabber.com. Few hours after I posted my question and concern, Max C. and Dylan Campopiano efficiently resolved it by taking further action and actually put themselves in my shoes. Greatly appreciated!! I have to say: my concern probably is still not be able to solved today if I did not find them through SiteJabber. Thanks, Max C. and Dylan!

Tip for consumers: Try to post your Ebates advanced question on this site first, rather then email or call their customer service agents, who are only capable dealing some simple, non-complicated concerns.

jillm65
5/19/16

Excellent customer service. Very polite, responsive, and solved my problem very quickly!

kareenk
5/19/16

Love Ebates, they have really stepped up their game after merging w/ Fat Wallet. I didnt get cash back from Ebay so filed a complaint and they instantly verified my info and gave me cash back! So amazing, no hassell or wait. Cashback literally appear less than 5 mins after order has been placed. No delays like Fatwalllet used to have. Very helpful and easy to manure website. Thank you Ebates, you are awesome for offering cash backs for Ebay and other websites that dont usually do cash back!!!

susip
5/18/16

I did not see a credit for a purchase I made. Used their form and they got right on it. My account was credited the next day. Kept me posted throughout. Thanks!

stephenp49
5/18/16

Nicole is amazing. I was having trouble with an order and she helped me make this work both via email and on the phone. A truly amazing customer service experience. Please promote Nicole and give her double her current salary ;)

tinam87
5/17/16

Cant understand why I haven't received my 1st rebate check yet?Iwas emailed Tuesday stating it would be mailed out Friday 13th today is Tuesday 17th no check.when I contacted them was told it was mailed and they like to give it 21 days before following it up.This is my first time with them and I have a few hundred dollars due to me,I cant believe there attitude.What is the norm in days receiving your check once its mailed?

mikeh235
5/17/16

If you guys want a TRUSTWORTHY and FAST/ACCURATE shopping portal with Costco/Nordstroms level customer service then you MUST USE EBATES. THEY ARE SUCH A BOSS! No joke here. They made a fanboy out of me for sure!

Located in startup arena San Francisco, they are CRAZY at tracking accuracy. My orders track in almost real-time SAME DAY! Complex orders show up very clearly and their website is very very easy to understand. Payout is also very easy!

NO other portal does that. I use a LOT of portals. Many are ghetto jank. You always pray that everything works OK and you always have to fight for your money, but NOT with Ebates. Therefore, customer service is SO key! They respond so quickly and they are so friendly! This is not even an annual membership site! This is all free! IMHO customer service is what makes/breaks a portal.

I mean look at Max over here on this site. Thats awesome! Thats like Yelp having a dedicated representative from the merchant always addressing issues and helping out! So critical!

The other portals just dont cut it. You always have to wait 3-5 days for tracking to show up and you never know whats up. Also, complaints are rarely addressed. I feel like random strangers are just hired to pretend there is customer service on other sites. Thats why so many people dont bother with portals. They think its too much work and its just stupid. I would agree. Just depends on who you use though.

Ebates has been awesome and I am totally impressed. But I just wish they MATCHED other portals! I want to ALWAYS use Ebates. But I cant if another site is offering 5% and Ebates is only offering 1%! Dude! Cmon guys! Step it up! Thats a huge road block!

Also, HatTip over to Patrick @ Ebates Customer Care. Hes awesome. I hope he knows how much I appreciate his help. Maybe Max here can even forward the message and let him know!

THANK YOU EBATES!

Tip for consumers: 1) Use Chrome. All other browsers suck for tracking.
2) Always clean your browser cache and start FRESH. Do this for EACH new purchase via Ebates. Tracks better.

claudetteg1
5/14/16

I so wish I would have known about Ebates sooner! I probably Would have been on tv!. Besides getting money back from your shopping trips, the representatives at Ebates are willing to listen and get back to you very quickly. if you love to shop at Macy's, Walmart or Land's End, just a few of the stores available, sign up for Ebates, you won't be sorry!

denac3
5/13/16

I noticed that I did not receive cash back from a recent Pep Boys order. I reached out to customer service and within hours they had researched my request and credited my account. I am very impressed with the turn around time!

tiffanyp29
5/13/16

After I couldn't find my "cash back" from a pretty large purchase, I contacted customer service and they were very prompt in getting back to me (within a day). The retailer had actually processed my order number incorrectly and it wasn't showing that I had purchased from the retail site directly. Customer service quickly responded and informed me I couldn't get my cash back because of this reason and kindly offered me a "valued customer cash bonus". I emailed customer service again and verified that I made my purchase from one of the Ebates retailer links...they very promptly responded, remedied the situation and I got the full amount of my cash back! I really feel that Ebates values their customers and it was evident through my experience with customer service. Again, they were prompt, courteous, gracious and persistent in really helping me. Thank you!!

briannahw
5/12/16

Because of my latest experience I will forever be a loyal customer and shopper with ebates! Absolutely BEYOND expectations and helped me in every way they could. Very fast responses- excellent reps. Thank you guys!

dennisr47
5/11/16

Customer service has always quickly resolved any issues that have come up. Very pleased with their service.

tamarap10
5/11/16

Needed to cjhange my email address. Sent Ebates Customer service an email and it was taken care of right away.i

jenf14
5/11/16

I had an issue that was my fault, and customer service responded first thing the next morning with a resolution. I am very impressed.

paulinet11
5/11/16

I moved and changed my email address but was unable to make the change in my profile because the confirmation email would go to my old email which is no longer in service. I sent an email to customer support and Keisha took care of my changes promptly and cheerfully. She even emailed me back to say if I wanted to give her my new mailing address she would also change that for me. Way to go!

pams53
5/11/16

Ebates is a professional, honorable and honest company to deal with.
Quick e-mail responses, never a hassle with getting money credited.
A lesson for online retailers everywhere!!

wl30
5/10/16

The service officer has a quick reply and positive answer to sending me another check because the name on my last check is not completely right.

maryg153
5/10/16

Well actually I unsubscribed from e-bates, But for the extremely short time I was enrolled, I found them to be a very professional organization.

jerryl47
5/7/16

I have been using Ebates for years. Excellent customer and they are a very honest company.
Used other cash back companies and they are terrible and dishonest. Ebates is the best of all.
Jerry

kirand7
5/7/16

They hold their word and the communication is the best from customer service/care department. Even though its all emails, its very professional and helpful

mjs9
5/5/16

I had an issue ( first time ever ) with a purchase not showing up so I had not received my cash back yet. I emailed them about the issue and literally within a minute my cash back was posted to my account. That qualifies as super sonic speed to me !!! I have been with Ebates for many years now and I love it so much. This was my very first issue too.

shalav1
5/5/16

Needed help with password updates and had immediate help

carolm129
5/5/16

I had 2 questions about my account. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a response that actually answered my questions. Good job.

susand119
5/4/16

Cash back for shopping? Definitely YES! And they have GREAT customer service on top of the cash back, means that I'm a big fan of eBates! There's no reason NOT to join eBates and I tell all my friends and family to join. :)

shirlenah
4/29/16

I wish I had followed up with this app years ago! The savings are GREAT! Going forward, I'm going to do all my online ordering; if I can through Ebates!!!

jacquelineo11
4/27/16

My experience with Ebates is always positive and quick. Thank you very much!

kourtneys1
4/22/16

A problem with a transaction was handled very quickly and fairly. I truly appreciate it! Never a problem in over a year of this service and the first was easily handled!

ireneh25
4/22/16

I'm new at using EBATES and was having a little trouble buying an item. Customer Service helped me step by step until it was completed and I was happy.

bethr28
4/21/16

I had a weird complex problem with credit for a multiple purchase made at once, when I got my notification from ebates I felt I was shorted dor the second purchase. After several emails, ebates was able to clearly explain what was going on. I truly appreciate their quick responses, always polite emails and their attempts to do right by their customers. I have bee with ebates since almost the beginning and am very happy with this company, no matter how large they get, you still receive personalized service.

jenniferr126
4/20/16

I would have to say that I received AWESOME customer service to my question/request about not receiving my Cash Back for a prior shopping trip with a resolution received to this issue in a very prompt and timely manner!

Thanks again EBates team for such a wonderful experience!

EBates customer for life!

yuliyao1
4/20/16

Support really good and always ready to help. Answers was so correctly and quickly. They do really a good job! I'm happy to be with Ebates.

michelleh139
4/19/16

i don't understand why ebates remove my referral bonus when i ask my family members to sign up. they sent me a email back saying i self referral myself under my name when i have one account. i am very disappointed and im taking my business else where

Tip for consumers: referrals; don't bother it is a scam to making money off you

stacyd29
4/18/16

Whenever I have to contact Ebates, they get back to me so quickly and always resolve my problem.

maggieh16
4/17/16

Somehow I managed to set up two different accounts on Ebates so my account showed no previous earnings and that I had been a member just since Feb. 2016. I wrote Ebates, and received a response and they merged the two accounts in one day. Not the usual response from many companies. Worth saying "good job".

jingz6
4/15/16

When I encountered a lagging bonus back problem, I contacted with the Service Care. Mr/Mrs Kim replied very soon and solved it. Thank you, Kim.

jamieb64
4/14/16

Great customer service...with a very quick response!!!!
They always take care of my questions.

lupem23
4/14/16

I had a pending transaction, I contacted customer support, my issue was addressed promptly. I appreciate the good communication on the situation and the way my transaction was handled.

lindas268
4/13/16

I requested information on a large ebates that was not appearing on my account. Ebates followed up several times to let me know the status--including when it was paid to my account. I appreciated the attention.

charlottep17
4/12/16

The mistake was probably mine, but that was never mentioned. The representative was very professional, told me how to send the information and did get my reward added to my account.

joo127
4/12/16

I asked a question about my account over last weekend. I heard back from them almost immediately today!!! Such good service

christinec67
4/11/16

Ebates Customer Service is wonderful. They are very quick to respond and take care of any issues.

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
dylanc15
A: Hi Jenny, Ebates does not earn credit for phone orders. We do not advise any of our members to place orders over the phone. If this happened, please send me the message showing where we advised this so that I can try to resolve the matter for you. My direct address is facebookhelp@ebates.com
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
dylanc15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Ebates