US Government's NSF

160 Spear St., 19th Floor, Ebates
San Francisco, California 94105
Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

People interested in Ebates are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 324 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 19 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 37 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juliev12
9/1/15

I had a small issue with my Ebates cash back checks and Tiffany at the Ebates Customer Service team responded to my initial help request the SAME day as well as SOLVED my issue immediately! I love the fact that Ebates searches for coupons and specials before I check out online from so many different stores as well as sends me a Big Fat Check every time I turn around...LOVE EBATES! Thanks so much TIFFANY ~ You are the BEST! <3

andrewb116
8/31/15

Ebates is trying to get more people by offering $25 for each friend.
I have referred three friends but now Ebates is refusing to send me a check.
Send them multiple emails. Did not get a response for two weeks. Finally got a response saying that they refuse to issue a check.
This is complete waist of time.
Use your credit card offers like Discover, which is more reliable than Ebates.
I would recommend to stay away from Ebates. There are much better ways to save money.

susanb112
8/27/15

My husband hates shopping (whose doesn't?) But when he knows I'll get money back from Ebates he's all for it. When I had a delay in seeing my Ebates reward after a sale, I contacted Ebates and they resolved my problem immediately! And they've checked back since to make sure I'm satisfied and I am.

hez166
8/27/15

Ebates always good.

mariav36
8/26/15

I emailed Ebates for missing cash back. The response was so
quick that I was amazed. The experience was excellent.
Thank you Ebates for the Excellent Service and for the big fat checks.

jessicac68
8/25/15

I have nothing but good things to say about ebates. This is the only cash back site I use. It is simple and to the point. They have great deals and I appreciate how often they update deals or give bonus cash back. If there is ever an instance where my activity doesn't load or is incorrect, they fix it ASAP. All interactions with customer service have been excellent. I will continue to use Ebates as well as share it with my friends and family!

marieo6
8/24/15

Ebates is awesome. No gimmicks, no sharing of your email or any personal info....just CASH BACK!
I had a problem with one order on my cash back activity and customer service was so great in correcting it!!
Join Ebates today!!!!!!!

harmeeth
8/22/15

Rachel was great at resolving my issues.

kathys71
8/20/15

This is totally the best site out there on the internet...how can you not love being paid back $from items you had purchased online...plus I was having a slight problem and they took care of my problem right away and personally thru my email until I was satisfied....so you just can't go wrong on this win win situation.

sydneer
8/20/15

I love ebates! This is a great example of affiliate marketing and getting paid to boot. I don't know why everyone does't use it. I receive quarterly deposits in my paypal account. Even the smallest amount adds up over time. If I had a question, the help center and support is easy to navigate and my questions have always been answered same day by a very nice representative. I can't recommend this site enough. Thank you ebates!

rosalies1
8/19/15

My daughter introduced me to Ebates and not being to computer savvy, I was a little hesitant to try it.But when I tried it, I found it easy, even for a 78 year old person, to navigate through the site. The customer service is wonderful and so helpful. All you have to do id click on the Ebate logo and wait for the money to come in. Thank you Ebates.

yasmeendahr
8/19/15

they kept sending me emails saying a representative will get back to me and they never did. It's a shame because the only reason I treated myself to an online shopping spree was because I knew I wouldn't feel guilty because I'd be getting some money back. I'm very dissatisfied with this site. They have yet to get back to me.

joys30
8/19/15

I had an issue with my gift card and Chris the customer service rep solved this issue quickly and promptly.

cherylp31
8/17/15

I had a question about if I would receive cash back on a purchased I made at a Lowes store and not online. The Ebates Rep explained why I would not. Remember Ebates is a online Service so in order for them to know how much you need to get back in cash you need to order and pay online. Let me tell you they are the greatest!

debral18
8/14/15

i recently had to contact the customer service at Ebates. I received an immediate reply and everything was taken care of. Great experience.

paulap24
8/14/15

As a new user to Ebates I've messed up a few times trying to use the system to earn cash back on my purchases. Every time I have contacted customer service at Ebates I have received a fast response and a quick resolution to my problem. Each person has been very nice and helpful and has straightened out my mess-ups without making me feel so incompetent and dumb. I've earned cash back on several of my purchases now and it is great knowing that I am saving even more money whenever I use their site to shop. I'd recommend their site to anyone who shops online. I'm so glad I know about them myself. Thanks Ebates!

susank55
8/12/15

Well people do not believe on ebates coz they riff you off .I didn't get my check for a long time they said this month or last month what ever .But I said I didn't get my check after I bought a lot of things

hp19
8/12/15

I appreciate Ebates so much! I get so much cash back. Thank you, Ebates!

amberw26
8/9/15

my check expired while it was lost and I asked what could be done about it via their contact us site and got a quick response, no problem, we'll take care of you action oriented help.

cathya12
8/9/15

I have used other rebate sites happily and recently signed up for Ebates. The experience has been nothing but a pleasure, easy to use links and wonderful and quick customer service when I recently had a glitch with my web browser. Ebates went over and above what I expected. I will definitely recommend the site to others.

barbaraf29
8/5/15

I'm new to Ebates and had to contact customer service regarding a purchase that didn't show up towards my Ebates Cashback. The response time was very fast, professional and resolved quickly. Thanks Kathleen you were great! I'm glad I joined Ebates.

jenniferm127
8/5/15

First of all the entire concept is brilliant, I get paid for shopping at my favorite stores. I invite my friends and family and I get paid and they get paid...again amazing! Customer Service is exceptional, not only do they get back to you on a timely basis, they are also interested in your concerns and treat you like a VALUED customer. I absolutely Love Ebates!

donnaw40
8/4/15

The customer service is unparalleled! Even though they hadn't received my order information from the store I shopped at and even though I didn't have the confirmation email, they still gave me Ebates cash while they investigated the problem! The response is immediate and the staff is courteous and will go above and beyond to help fix your problem!! They really are the best!

bernardh29
8/3/15

As a member for over 10 years and a recipient of over $1,200 in rebates, I can attest to the ease of use and the promptness in receiving rewards checks. I have an EBATES button on my computer that I access when I am about to purchase from a company. By going thru EBATES to the company I am assured that a rebate will be added to my account without any wasted time.

jenniferb120
8/3/15

I am a brand new member of Ebates. I had a couple of issues with my account. The first was the system would not allow me to enter my address. With no address, there would be no way to mail me my rebate check. I wrote to Customer Service and heard back from Kathleen the same day. By the following morning she had entered my address and quickly resolved the issue. My second issue was I had placed an order through Ebates with Walmart. When I went to check the status, it was no where to be found. Again, Kathleen came to the rescue and within a day had rectified that issue as well. I am very impressed with Kathleen, the Customer Service Representative who took care of me. Sometimes the best way to measure the quality of service of a company is by how they handle issues. And Kathleen did a wonderful job. Based on her quick and efficient actions, I would most definitely recommend Ebates to anyone! Thank you Kathleen!

andrewm142
7/31/15

I had a prompt response from customer service at ebates. They have many relevant retailers who have partnered and the discounts are wonderful. Great website.

gwenh4
7/26/15

I recently had an issue with an Ebates order. I contacted customer service and received prompt and courteous customer service! They went above and beyond what I anticipated. Thank you, Ebates! You are amazing!

barbs16
7/26/15

Had an issue verifying whether I would get an Ebates rebate on a recent purchase. I received an immediate response with helpful advice.

brendat7
7/23/15

I shop ebates.com at least 3 times a week. Always looking up to see if they give rebates for a certain store. If I don't buy enough to get free shipping, I will order through ebates.com and pick up at the store. Example: Walmart, Lowes, Sears etc. Sometimes it is only 1% payback but it all adds up. When I needed a new chair for my TV room, went to a website through ebates.com and got paid back around 15.00. I am really glad I found ebates.com and I am telling all my friends to use it. Some people think it's a bother, don't think that way. It's really fun and a may get a big check or small one - and I love it.

christyk6
7/22/15

Customer service went above and beyond helping me with my issue! They were prompt in responding. I had issues with payments and they were able to access my account in order to confirm the issue. They offered to reissue payment.

erikaa5
7/22/15

When I have a question or need something resolved quickly, I am able to do so through email. As long as I'm able to provide Ebates with information on my order, they can pretty much solve any issue or answer any question. I'm very impressed!

jenniferp66
7/20/15

For whatever reason, my shopping trip never showed up but they still credited my cash back....and also responded to me within 24 hours. Excellent customer service!

marvsv
7/17/15

Danielle was very helpful and understood the issue. She analyzed and took action quickly with the best possible details and response provided. Kudos!

suzettem1
7/17/15

I use Ebates all the time and I get 30 cents here, $5 there...it all adds up. Just the other day I made a large purchase and a medium purchase on the same day. I received an email on my medium purchase (You just earned...) but not for my larger purchase. I went directly to ebates and asked "Where's my cash" on their help page. Well...I got an immediate response, an immediate credit for my purchase on my account and a kindly worded explanation the the web site I purchased from often takes a bit longer to tell them about a completed sale.

I always get a timely, friendly response and over and over I am pleased with my shopping experience. Cash back is AWESOME! They really do send you a check! DO IT! Sign up! They are fabulous!

georgial8
7/16/15

Ebates is the best website for online shopping. If you are shopping online anyway, why not earn cash back? Ebates customer service is some of the best, most accommodating I have ever dealt with as well. The service reps are friendly and give very clear, concise, detailed answers to questions when necessary.

juliav6
7/14/15

I had an issue with one of my purchases, didn't get my cash back. I emailed ebates and ask them the reason why I didn't get it. I am a online shopper and this is by far the best customer service I've come across with!! They emailed back to me and took care of my issue like in no time!!! Besides making your shopping even a better experience giving you $$ back, it is a trusty company!!! I definitely recommend it!!!

annien6
7/13/15

Customer Services really took care of me. They were extremely nice and helpful. Not once did they give me attitude about my request and were always so welcoming.

donnaf20
7/9/15

I questioned cash back on a purchase I made and the customer service team quickly investigated and credited my account. It was an extremely positive experience. Customer service seems to really be lacking these day but not with Ebates, they're on their game!

barbarab80
7/9/15

I am new to Ebates and was somewhat confused about an issue I had. I tried looking it up but got more confused. I then sent a msg to Ebates asking for a phone no. so that I could talk to a person rather then writing it down and getting more confused. They sent me a reply within seconds, I called the no. and got a super tech. He answered my questions, along with a few more questions I had and VIOLA!!! problem solved. As I said in a reply msg thank you to both Bridgett and Chris!!! How can one go wrong with ebates when right from the start they are there for you!!! THANK YOU!!! :-)

giselleg2
7/8/15

Thank you Ebates Customer Care Center! I was having an issue with the link to verify my address and I contacted the Customer Care Center. Alexis R responded quickly and was kind enough to walk me through the steps after I told her what my problem. Not only did the second response come back quickly but she described in detail what I needed to do and I was done in minutes!! It can be a little frustrating when technology refuses to work your way but with the kindness and patience Alexis showed, I was a very happy camper after my experience. Have a question, ask! They are awesome!

margareta24
7/7/15

I found an outdated check from ebates and contacted ebayes to see if they would issue me a new check. They were so nice. They didn't even make me feel like the irresponsible person that I have been. No problem a new check is being issued. Thank you ebates!

annay9
7/7/15

To date, my experiences with EBATES and the Cash Back program have been nothing but positively OUTSTANDING - I cannot believe we as consumers shopped this long without them. I am a happy customer, and my association with them has certainly heightened my shopping experiences, in addition to providing real discounts in the form of MONEY!

donnal54
7/6/15

I recently made a purchase throught the Ebates portal. For some reason my order didn't show up. I contacted customer service with all of the necessary information to back up my purchase. Within a couple hours everything was resolved and my account was fully credited.
I've never received such quick customer service! I'm very impressed.

davidk140
7/6/15

I always use ebates when rebate is available. Have contacted customer service a couple times and always was treated like a valuable consumer. Highly recommend ebates and send referrals to all my friends.

gulamm
7/4/15

Their rep and communication was excellent. Prompt reply and excellent problem solving skills.

paulae3
7/4/15

I made a purchase thinking that I was in my EBATES account, but actually I had forgot to open up my account. The next day I discovered my mistake. I contacted EBATES. A customer representative, Danielle, responded immediately advising me that a one time customer courtesy would be granted to award me my cash reward. EBATES made this exception even though it was MY error. The cash award was a significant amount of money. I can testify that EBATES truly puts the customer first which is a rarity in today's consumer market. Will recommend EBATES to all my family and friends. One happy customer!!!!!

sharonn10
7/3/15

Ebates is the best place to start for every shopping experience. A cash-back percentage on every purchase, plus exclusive coupon offers for each site visited--will save you even more. It's just smart shopping at every turn. Plus, the Ebates customer service team is stellar -- offering prompt and very friendly responses to any question a customer might have following an online-shopping trip. Don't shop online without starting with Ebates!

kimm93
7/2/15

I had thought I was going about the shopping process correctly when I discovered I had been doing it wrong. Krystal helped me figure it out and went above and beyond to fix the mistake and explain the process. I'm glad to see there is still great customer service out there.

joycew10
6/30/15

I thought I did a shopping trip through Ebates, but found out after the fact that I didn't. Ebates gave me a one time courtesy "pass" and credited me with the shopping trip. Since beginning with Ebates, I have the button to click on anytime I shop online, and will always shop through them. You can't lose. You don't pay extra for what you're buying but you get rebates for doing what you do anyway...shop online. So start winning with the rest of Ebates satisfied customers!!

donnah50
6/30/15

I signed up with Ebates almost 2 years ago, and my ONLY regret is that I didn't do it sooner. With the Ebates button on my web browser, I can activate an Ebates "shopping trip" with one click. The button displays a green border to show it's been activated. That's it. After I've finished shopping and paid for my merchandise, Ebates sends an email telling me what my rebate amount will be. I get a check once a quarter - a bonus rebate on things I was buying anyway. Customer service is fabulous; the staff is courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more pleased with this service. And I *love* the Daily Doubles - some merchants increase their rebates by double or sometimes more. By careful planning, I've been able to save money through Ebates' alerting me to coupons and sales, and I get money back in the form of a rebate check each quarter. I highly recommend Ebates to all my family and friends.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just THOUGHT I did my first ebates purchase through Macy's. I went to the ebates website, clicked on Macy's, purchased a Dooney & Bourke handbag. But when I look at ebates it does not show a purchase. i think I purchased directly through Macy's!! How do I know the difference?!
5/3/15
Answer
lisak41
A: If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.
5/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I want to buy an item that costs $25.00 from walmart, it's online and they have a store pickups now your link says it's 19.99 so what is the procedure do I pay the full price and you send me the difference back to my CC or how does this system work and how can I KNOW I WILL BE REDEEMED?
5/6/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Ebates