US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 68 reviews)

tracye1

The checks cash just fine and I love getting paid for places I online-shop anyway! (in 51 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

xingy
11/25/14

Ebates helps me to save money. I love it!

timg28
11/25/14

Customer service was beyond helpful in resolving an issue.

chrisitnal
11/25/14

Ebates rocks!!! The customer service is amazing. I am so glad that I found this site. I am saving tons of money, and having fun doing it.

kenc27
11/25/14

Excellent experience. I purchased something from Macy's and didn't see the rebate right away, so I emailed Ebates. Within hours I got a response. Macy's hadn't processed the order yet so that's why the rebate hadn't shown. Great customer service experience on Ebates end.

tammyp13
11/24/14

I reached out to customer service and they were very helpful and courteous. I will certainly be more than happy to use their site from here on out and know that they are reliable should I have a problem.

sylviab7
11/24/14

Excellent!!!

pattyr4
11/23/14

Kudos to Ebates for great customer service! Emailed thinking I had not received a rebate check I was expecting. Received a reply within a few hours that my problem was being investigated. Within a day, received an update that the check had in fact been deposited into one of my accounts. Found out my husband had opened the mail and deposited it. Incredibly fast response to my query by Ebates.

shannonn3
11/23/14

i started out having a bad experience, but quickly ebates made it a positive one. I bought a deal through groupon…and groupon transferred met to ticket master where i actually purchased the deal. So with so many different sites and now actually purchasing this deal on a third party site. i was unable to get my cash back. this was a big purchase for me (over $400) and groupon cash back was at 6%. i emailed ebates…we went back and forth a couple times. and they gave me my credit! i think this was something that hasn't happened before. but they went ahead and gave me my cash back! great customer service!

patriciam46
11/22/14

Trouble logging in with PayPal was my problem. I turned it over to Ebates Customer Service and couldn't be more pleased with their immediate response and their success in solving my problem. What a pleasure to do business with Ebates!

dainam1
11/21/14

App still needs some tweaks but customer service is fantastic and was very helpful!!

heathert8
11/21/14

Nicole from Ebates helped me receive credit after I forgot to hit link through Ebates. She was awesome to deal with. Thanks for the help! I love Ebates!

rhondaf5
11/21/14

Love Ebates!!! I get paid to shop on my favorites sites. But more than that is the customer service. I recently had a question regarding the Big Fat Checks. I had a response within 30 minutes. And, it was a response that was very clear and easy to understand.
Thank you Ebates.

jm122
11/21/14

I have been a member 10 years and it has only gotten better.

melissad33
11/21/14

Needed my accounts merged together and was done in less then 24hrs!

simons58

Thank you!

deaneg
11/20/14

Ebates wrote me back right away, found the answer to my question VERY quickly .... exactly the information I needed! Terrific customer service! Thanks :)

danielh67
11/20/14

Absolutely incredible staff! They helped combine my accounts after I accidently got cash back under my Facebook account. Thank you again!

ay936
11/19/14

After referring others and having them make qualifying purchases I still have not received any of the promised credit. I am told by customer service that my referrals have not made any qualifying purchases when I know that they did! I helped my own mother make two purchases after I referred her and because of their "privacy policy" I can't speak of other accounts. I'm definitely feeling irritated and starting to feel like this site is a scam. It seems they like to make you feel incompetent and not give you what was promised.

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother!

denisea10
11/18/14

Alexis, My customer care representative was very helpful and even offered to send me more info on using ebates in the future. She was a very polite and personable representative who made my experience very pleasant. I would highly recommend Alexis!!

angiem8
11/18/14

I have accumulated quite a bit ($900+) from the last 4+ years online shopping through Ebates. They're quick and accurate with posting cashback for my purchases. Highly recommend.

mariay5
11/17/14

Always, and continuous prompt responses and excellent issues resolutions!

brendam31
11/17/14

I had a problem and contacted Ebates and they fixed the problem with the first reply back! Thanks Michelle!

anap17
11/3/14

When I discovered one of my recent purchases wasn't being reflected in my eBates account, I contacted customer service. Perhaps I have just grown accustomed to slow responses and having to follow up severbal times, but I was pleasantly surprised to receive a confirmation of receipt email almost immediately. And not an automated confirmation of receipt email, but an actual person responding to my inquiry. Long story made less long, although they are currently still looking into my inquiry, regardless of the outcome I will continue to be a loyal ebates customer and fan.

janm34
11/3/14

Love Ebates!!! If you're going to shop, why not get paid for it! I love ebates!

hillaryl1
11/2/14

I began my interaction annoyed, having tried—in vain—to unsubscribe from the deluge of emails I had been receiving recently from Ebates. I sent a disgruntled email to Customer Service.
The representative who interacted with me, Chelsea, was so professional, tactful, and direct with her responses, that it left me with a very favorable reaction. In fact, Chelsea responded so promptly and politely to my series of emails, that I am now actually considering re-subscribing to Ebates. Service like that reflects very well on business.

remig2
10/30/14

I had a wonderful experience with Ebates. Alexis dealt and resolved my queries very promptly and efficiently.

sarahg48
10/29/14

As a brand new Ebates customer, I had questions about the percentages for each retailer and the breakouts by category per retailer (specifically Target). Hannah was incredibly helpful and speedy with her replies. I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! Thank you to Hannah and Ebates!

jessej12
10/29/14

I've always had a great experience dealing with ebates. It's a great way to earn money back just by purchasing the things you need.

kallyd
10/28/14

I had a problem with multiple logins which was causing an issue. It was resolved very quickly with just one phone call! Great experience!

jennyh16
10/28/14

I love Ebates! I've earned over $200 since I joined! Join here to keep money in your pocket :) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=5vCgdbP4Hn3cihU6tZZkvQ%3D%3D&eeid=26471

alysons
10/26/14

Ebates has always been totally awesome! I have earned about $100 in cash back since joining, and the recent updates make it so easy to remember to use it. Also, anytime I've had an issue with not getting cash back Customer Service addresses it super fast and always makes it right!

wendyb16
10/25/14

Ebates has become problematic in recent months essentially denying substantial purchases made via the link through their site only by using the same line as "Ebates was denied payout by 'given' company due to another affiliate being credited".

My recent experience confirms this practice, then they offer the mere $20 knowing full well they owed $89.50 on this purchase.

First of all, the only affiliate was the link through Ebates, no other coupons were used.

Further, it was a $3,000 purchase, little does Ebates know that I contacted the Company personally and the said nothing was denied.

This means Ebates is dishonest and will not honor large purchases. Apparently, this is the new practice, simply claim that they were denied credit due to some other affiliate claim.

Simply give them a truth test, go to the company you purchased from, explain that you used Ebates as an affiliate and tell them that Ebates claims they denied credit for the purchase and ask them if this is the case.

Then you will know the truth about Ebates!

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs!

lanicec
10/23/14

Ebate was good when you first start out. As you continue to purchase through them you then have to stay in contact with them about your "BIG FAT CHECK" is what they call it. Several things I recommend more than five friends to them and I never seen a pay for it. I guess because it was not all at once. I purchase a Disney World trip airfare and all and they did not pay me what was promised. I spent over four thousand dollars. I had to report them to BBB in order to see a check because they refuse to pay me anything. When I did receive a check it still was no where near the amount promised. To top it off they credit my account $20 to return and show with them. When I finally did the $20 magically disappeared. When I questioned that check along with the amount spent at the other stores I was told that I have to present documents of my purchases. By the way they delete activities if it's pass two months. I gave the a record with transaction number but that is not good enough. By the way I've been shopping with them since 2010 I believe.

Tip for consumers: Good in the beginning but rip off if you use them for a while!!!

kimc59
10/22/14

I had an issue with a retailer not giving credit for my purchase so I contacted Ebates and they quickly took care of the issue. They responded right away I was very happy as most places do not respond and act so efficiently.

adelm10
10/22/14

Alexis from customer services was very helpful. I am very delighted with the experience. Thumps up!

cherylk8
10/21/14

Appreciate the quick and efficient response

janicet9
10/19/14

Excellent customer service. Very helpful and you get money quick. So easy when you shop online. Start at ebates. Click your store and shop. No forms to fill out. Sit back and watch your money grow. I love te specialized care I get from real people at their help desk. Best site ever!

eileena4
10/17/14

Alexis made my experience stress free. I have found it very easy to use ebates for my shopping and I love getting rewarding for spending my money. Thank you for all your services.

michelleb72
10/17/14

I just started using Ebates this week. I don't know why I havent in the past; I use All these stores.
Sure enough, on one of my larger orders, the credit from Ebates didnt show up. I sent an email off. Within 24 hours I got an email back, asking for a copy if my order. I emailed it back. Within "MINUTES" it was addressed and credited to my account. I cant think of anytime I have had to call customer service and had an issue resolved within minutes. I am Impressed.

disay
10/16/14

Quick response and very helpful!

melissak18
10/11/14

Virtually instant feedback from customer service. Issues was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

gailk11
10/10/14

I attempted to place an order with Groupon but had problems and long story short customer service placed the order for me. I wasnt sure that I got credited with Ebates for 2 items. I spoke to Alexis Rowald at Ebates customer services she was great. She checked things and then helped walk me thru so we could check it. Everything was all set. Alexis was a great representative for your customer service and made me feel glad to be a customer and that your company cared what happened to me and my issue. LOVE EBATES EVEN MORE

kime21
10/9/14

Ebates is so easy to use and saves me cash! I'm shopping online anyway... Why not get money back to do so?

gayleb7
10/8/14

I recently had to change my email address with Ebates, I really like Ebates for the discounts but I've never had to use customer service before. They certainly reflect the quality of the company a smooth and easy transition.

jamied32
10/7/14

I asked a question, which was researched and answered (and resolved) within one hour. The customer service rep was knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

Can't ask for more.

danb86
10/6/14

I'm always impressed by Ebates' quick response time and almost always fast resolution of the problem. I don't have issues too often, but whenever I do, you guys always do a great job resolving them. Thanx--keep up the good work!

sarab24
10/4/14

Fantastic customer service, took care of a small issue immediately, very happy and thankful to Ebates!!!!

10/2/14

Quick, helpful service. Got my main problem resolved, and even solved another issue that I didn't realize there was an alternative for. Loved my rep Alexis!

thomasb98
10/2/14

I went looking for my e-bates money for
my purchase from eBay and they had the information
on my page
before I gathered all the data to submit
I do and will continue to recommend this company
customer service is great !
And you will make Money !!

estherr7