US Government's NSF

10/1/14

Great Site but most of all Great Customer service

adriennec3
9/30/14

Ebates is the best site for cash back on purchases made at participating online shopping sites, most of which I already buy from. I recently had a problem with a purchase not being credited, but Ebates customer care was right there to help me. So easy to acquire cash back on my purchases and it definitely adds up. Love getting those cash back checks every quarter. Have recommended Ebates to several people already. Thanks for all the help I've gotten.

kristenh9
9/30/14

Ebates is a fantastic site! Even when I have had an issue with the system not catching an order I placed through their site, they have corrected it without any issues. They are wonderful, and in the top tier of customer service!

ricciv1
9/26/14

Great site to earn cash back very easily. Best customer service

jenng7
9/25/14

It is true.. they have a fast customer service response. The only problem is I've needed customer service for the last 5 out 6 purchases! And this last one was DENIED with some BS that an affiliate took the credit... I clicked the link, and shopped just like you are supposed to. I'm not sure they are tracking URL's very well and I am tired of playing the Ebates games.. enough.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to request you cash back.. it is NOT automatic like they claim.

miked108
9/24/14

I get paid to do what I enjoy.......shopping! Just shop through Ebates and get paid!

davidg120
9/24/14

Sometimes there is a delay in processing but apparently that is a function of the vendor reporting the transaction. Thank you so much for helping to update my transaction activity.

shunan1
9/23/14

very quick response to customer's request. I love ebates

marthah20
9/22/14

I needed help with getting a coupon to work and Ebates responded quickly and with helpful information to my email request that allowed me to use the coupon. I appreciate the assistance and the quick response.

deannat4
9/22/14

Alexis Rowald , was Great, she helped me get my account straightened out in no time at all,, very nice and uplifting...She is awesome !!!

davidc165
9/22/14

A bonus rebate on something you would buy anyway? How can you lose? Plus I had a little problem with a rebate and customer service responded right away and was very helpful.
My suggestion is to install the ebates browser extension, that way you'll never miss a rebate on any site you go to.

rinah
9/21/14

Awesome. Quick respond. And they are very helpful. Love it.

kirstenm5
9/21/14

Rachael (whom I believe I've emailed with before) is truly a problem solver and she does it with a pleasant tone (not easy in the written word). If I were you, I would hang onto this one; if I owned a company I would want her working for me.

michellef30
9/20/14

I love getting cash back for my purchases. Evayes is the first site I check when I shop online. I like getting checks but I really like getting gift cards to places even more!

cynthiab18
9/20/14

Re: Ebates: My experience with EBates customer service has been terrific! I have contacted them several times by phone for either clarifications or adjustments to my account with them and they have responded promptly and professionally. Great job Ebates customer service team!...(and especial kudos to Rachel for remedying my most recent concern!!) Thanks to all...

frankm63
9/18/14

Quick response to issue. Satisfactory Solution. Minimized my effort to achieve resolution.

laureneg1
9/18/14

Ebates went out of its way to confirm my purchase..even though I had the wrong store name. Simply amazing! I have been a member for a long time and would not shop online without Ebates!!!!!

racheln12
9/17/14

I love ebates! I only wish i had more money to spend through the site. The customer service response was quick and exactly what I needed.

lisac68
9/16/14

I called and was immediately assisted by a friendly and competent woman who resolved my difficulty (changing to a new email address when I had no access to the former one) within a couple of minutes.

patricial17
9/16/14

Top notch...Rachel went the extra mile for me and I appreciate her great customer service.

annel27
9/15/14

The rep was efficient, polite & promptly solved my issue.

franl5
9/15/14

EBATES HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: As a result my not properly logging in to their website, my rebate was not posted. After contacting EBATES customer service by email, they immediately responded that day with a customized reply, and advised they would be monitoring whether the rebate was posted. When it had not been, they then contacted me again a few days later (versus me having to contact them) and advised they would fix the omission after getting some info. I was able to quickly email this info (versus fax or mail) and my rebate was posted almost immediately. Got a great 15% rebate on my order, got my items super fast with free delivery, and then enjoyed some great customer service. Don't think of ordering anything online without checking first whether it can purchased through EBATES. Thank you.

lekesham
9/15/14

It was great!! I love ebates and recommend to anyone!!

joannak8
9/14/14

I really thank you for your comprehensive reply. Ebates goes out of its way to be customer friendly! So often we get a recorded message on the phone or no reply. It's so refreshing to actually feel like a person and not just some number that a company is replying to. Ebates ROCKS! Please pass along this message to your supervisor, manager and higher ups! Ebates have never not responded....nor left me waiting for a reply. Many, many thanks!

kaylaj6
9/14/14

I like ebates costumer services. Very fast answer.. you guys awesome. . Thank you

theresas13
9/13/14

I had a question about my cash back status and got a response within 24 hours. That is REAL customer service! Thanks to Rachel.

amandaf16
9/13/14

When my purchase with Vitacost through Ebates didn't work correctly it was quickly resolved through email. Thank you so much Ebates for your excellent customer service!

jessicav11
9/12/14

I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from Ebates. Not only did they resolve my issue, THEY were the ones the follow up to be sure it was resolved. You never see that level of customer service anymore and I am very very impressed. I will continue to be a loyal Ebates user!

cindyp18
9/11/14

I realized I had never cashed one of my Ebates checks (and they expire after 90 days), so I emailed customer support asking if it might be possible to get a replacement check. I received an email back the next day asking for my address so that a replacement check could be sent. I haven't yet received it, but I will be thrilled when I do!

beckyl1
9/10/14

supportive, easy to use, check arrives without fail, no hassle and great customer service.

jaydep
9/9/14

I did not receive my Big Fat Check. Alexis, from Customer Care, responded to my e-mails very promptly. I will be receiving a new check in October.

christya4
9/9/14

I had an issue with one of your merchant websites (Ann Taylor), and ended up having to place my order by phone. I sent an e-mail to Ebates customer service to find out if I could have the purchase reflected on my account as I did try to place the order through their website.

Alexis responded very quickly to my e-mail, and asked for all the pertinent information and said it would be looked into. I sent the info requested and in less than 24 hours she responded back to me that she received my info and it would be reflected on my account as a one time courtesy.

I can't express enough how refreshing it was to have timely and knowledgable customer service. Her e-mail was polite and concise, and she efficiently resolved my issue. It seems these days that great customer service is the exception and not the norm. As such, I defintiely wanted to provide this feedback to recognize an outstanding job.

Thank you from a very satisfied Ebates user.

ebes1
9/8/14

Wonderful customer service...Kudos to Alexis Rowald and to Ebates.

--Ebe

garyn12
9/7/14

Very responsive and courteous, great company!

kathym42
9/6/14

There was,a discrepancy with my cash back total..I sent an email..they replied within 10 minutes, & had the problem fixed almost immediately....this is what I call exceptional customer service!! Kudos,to you!!

jjl2
9/6/14

5 stars- ebates has the best customer service team! Very helpful, replies quickly, professional, kind & resolves matters immediately. It's been a great experience to shop online thru ebates. Thank you very much!

ronb36
9/5/14

I emailed customer care for the very first time on 08/31/2014. I had evidently set up two accounts on two different emails and was unsure as to how to proceed. The agents I dealt with(John U and Marlene) were extremely professional and very helpful. They got my issue corrected in four days! In most cases with other sites, I'm lucky if I get the first response in four days. Imagine--a web site that has great customer care and pays me for shopping. What a concept. People--including me--appreciate being treated with respect and as a valued customer. You certainly do that.

andrewp53
9/4/14

I love the option of cash back and so far I have received over 50 dollars in cash back. That makes me happy. Now why the 2 star review? Their customer service and their vague wording. I have contacted their customer service multiple times regarding issues from getting cash back on eligible purchases to getting my referral bonuses, but all have been complete failures because they do not actually respond half the time. I have received the same exact answer countless times, indicating they are somewhat automated responses, and they have not been resolved. As far as their vagueness, they state a such and such purchase is eligible for cash back, but at times it's not (e.g. buying a computer from eBay, eligible for 1% cash back as stated under their electronics section, not awarded because that specific one does not count). Not understanding why, I contact customer support, automated response, no resolution, unhappy user. Getting the cash back is great! But fix your absurd service department, and add a customer service line rather than email too!

annas75
9/3/14

ebates.com immediately responded to my request online for a reimbursement for a purchase that hadn't gone through. So they immediately gave me the money, even before investigating with the realtor - so awesome! They are amazing.

jessicab55
9/2/14

Alexis is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great service and fun to talk.

maryr62
9/2/14

I received a prompt and thorough explanation to my question. Looks like someone remembered what customer service means! Thanks!

angelicao
9/1/14

Ebates is legit! I've gotten 3 chash back checks so far ranging between $13-$15. I'm not a big online shopper so my amounts are small, but I appreciate any money I can get back. If you have a problem with Ebates your probably not understanding the rules and how it works or your self referring yourself with different email to get the referral cash, you got caught and your upset about it. Great customer service also. I've sent emails asking questions and I get quick easy to understand answers back within 24 hours. Thanks Ebates!

denisew18
8/25/14

I want to say that I am very pleased with the professional service I received today from Alexis Rowald. She was very helpful, kind and answered all my questions. I will
certainly refer friends to Ebates, due to my wonderful experience with Alexis!
Thank you!

michellep31
8/25/14

I love Ebates!! I have used them for quite some time and the ONE time I had to contact customer service I had a GREAT experience!! The rep I talked to was patient with me and answered my questions promptly.

I really recommend this site. It's easy to navigate and user friendly. Awesome!

christinek19
8/24/14

Great customer service --- Michelle was extremely helpful - she dealt with & solved my problem immediately. Ebates.ca is very easy to use !! Will continue to use Ebates.ca for all my purchases.

aa837
8/22/14

I consider them a scam. I bought an Amex gift card at American Express Gift Cards and Business Cards a month ago. Cashback was not awarded, supposedly because I used a non-Ebates coupon. OK, fair enough. A couple of weeks later i bought another Amex gift card. This time I did not use a coupon. Still, cashback is not given. Now the reason is - Amex gift cards are exempt. Ironic, as the merchant exclusively sells Amex gift cards, nothing else. It seems Ebates is trying to get out of paying cashback and is inventing reasons.

Tip for consumers: Beware.

ritap8
8/22/14

Thanks for excellent customer service. One more reason why I like Ebates so much.

erickaw1
8/18/14

My experience on Ebates has been wonderful and Ebates customer service is wonderful as well. I now know that you can only use the coupons listed on the Ebates website to get your cash back, I thought I could use separate coupons as well but now I know---thanks to Alexis.

shelleyf3
8/18/14

I used Ebates ( like I do all the time) and my Kohl's order never linked. I emailed Ebates and sent what I was asked to and guess what?? I received an email letting me know that my money had been entered for me!!! What a GREAT team you have working for you.

cindyr21
8/18/14

always find what I am looking for and being able to save with the coupons and get money back...just makes it that much better!

Best Coupon Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber