US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 104 reviews)

tracye1

The checks cash just fine and I love getting paid for places I online-shop anyway! (in 66 reviews)

dianec26

Great customer service in verifying that my last Big Fat Check was never received by mail. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shunt1
12/21/14

Whatever you have any question about the ebates , the ebats customer service will be very fast help you solve your problem ! !

julier22
12/21/14

I am so pleased with the customer service I received, prompt and courteous and very efficient. Thanks again!

sandrac33
12/21/14

Ebates is quick in resolving any problems you may have, and they respond in a professional manner. Very caring! Thankyou Ebates!

jenniferm98
12/21/14

Ebates BY FAR has the BEST customer service I've ever experienced. They are PROMPT, EFFICIANT, and FRIENDLY. I can't say enough good things about them. So nice and refreshing to know they really do care!

denu2

Super!
Thanks!!!

stephenc40
12/20/14

Prompt & helpful customer service. Excellent!

staceys16

Good customer service!

pats75
12/20/14

Just wanted to say that I ❤️love❤️ EBATES!! I received my very first check this week for $34 and I already have $64 pending!! I love going to one place and being able to shop my favorite stores. This year, thanks to the promise of cash back, I did most of my Christmas shopping online. This definitely led to less stress for me! I've even convinced my mom and daughter to sign up for EBATES.

Thank you EBATES!

marag7
12/20/14

I had misplaced my last few "Big Fat Checks"; I contacted the customer service team and Chelsea was quick to research the situation and issue replacement checks. She made the process stress free and quick... thanks for the great customer service!

judyh19
12/20/14

You guys are wonderful, how you took care of an error I had made.
I really appreciate your service and your team were so helpful and kind.
Thank You!

ellym
12/19/14

They are Awesome! Good customer service.

jenniferc76
12/19/14

Rachael www very helpful and she was very prompt with responding to my questions!

chrish129
12/19/14

Still new to this site, but so far I love it! Customer service is awesome too!

pamelab13
12/18/14

The Customer Serive representatives are kind, friendly and wonderful. They respond quirkily to inquires. Have saved and earned money at the same time.

catherineg14
12/17/14

I tried to update my email address and completely messed it all and was unable to get into my account. I emailed ebates and explained my problem. They responded right away and took care of what I couldn't do. They were very professional and efficient. It was nice to have such great customer service because lately some companies just don't seem to care about the customers at all.

desiraef
12/16/14

Ebates has been a fantastic find! I've only recently heard about it, and now that I know about it - I'm already racking up my savings! I love this because 1. It's incredibly easy, especially because I can just link it up to my PayPal account 2. I'm getting things I would already purchase anyway, so it just saves me money 3. the times they have increased cash back offers, savings have been great and lastly, any interaction that I've had with someone from Ebates has been informative and efficiently helpful, whether via email or even when inquiring within the site. I look forward to using Ebates services as well as getting friends to join.

kaip7
12/16/14

I'm very happy with the customer service being fast and friendly .

carolynb23
12/16/14

Ebates itself is fabulous . . . and the experience is only enhanced by the best customer service team anywhere. They are quick to respond, courteous, and eager to please. I am beyond pleased!

guyg13
12/15/14

Ebates customer service always puts the customer first. When I did not get my cash back, they responded to my inquiry quickly by awarding it to me.

lindas118
12/15/14

Like many others who have posted here, I bought a near $1,100 appliance through ebates.com. I've posted to "where's my Cash Back" claims and have yet to get a helpful response. The purchase was made 11/27/14 at Sears.com. The 1st response I received was that it should be resolved within 10 days. When I emailed again they said it could take 45 days! This isn't the 1st time I've had problems . I agree with other reviewers you have to be super vigilant and go thru hoops to get your cash back. I also suspect that they don't plan on giving me my cash back for this purchase because it would be a lot. They hope you will give up and forget about it. At best, the site has some horrible functionality problems. At worst, they are cynically trying to avoid paying out on orders they have received commission on.

Tip for consumers: If you want your cash back expect to have to email them almost every time.

ashleyb70
12/15/14

Ebates always gives good customer service. Rachel from there is so awesome, she goes out of her way to make sure you get your money back. She's very nice and expedient at fixing your problems.

vickyl6
12/13/14

Best customer service. Quick response time and all issues were resolved.

nadiak7
12/13/14

Chelsea quickly helped me with my problem and was very polite. I very much appreciated her help.

joanng2
12/12/14

I am totally sold on Ebates not being an on line shopper I was a litte leary about trying this but a friend recommended it so I did. I am totally sold on this site, I had issues they responded back to me very quickly. All in all a great way to shop..

belindab8
12/12/14

Alexis rocks! She immediately and accurately took care of my request!

kristineh4
12/12/14

I love Ebates and Rachel was very helpful in resolving my problem!

kellyd32
12/12/14

My last "big fat check" was shipped in November, but never arrived. A replacement check will be reissued to me. Great customer service!!

nancyw38
12/12/14

Ebates customer service is exceptional! Whenever there is an issue with a caah back amount, they are on it!! They always accomodate the customer. A few times a company that I ordered from reported the wrong amount so would send a copy of my orders, they immediately credit me and work it out with the company. They are always very friendly and responsive, which I appreciate!! Been working with Stephanie lately - she is awesome!

tatyanag2
12/9/14

Alexis was super helpful, resolved all my problems and conserns. Highly recommend her

lorrainew12
12/9/14

My experience was great!! Best customer service !! Quick response. I am very happy!!! Thanks Ebates Customer Service!!

stephaniec42
12/9/14

I love Ebates! I've been a member since 1/2013 & have gotten back over $300 shopping with Ebates. Free cash for buying things I needed anyway!! They don't care if you're paying full price or an item's on Clearance... They'll still give you cash back... It's like a discount on top of a discount... AWESOME!!!

julies46
12/9/14

It has been great. I especially like the button on google chrome. I recently had a question about an order. The customer service was very helpful

shelleyh5
12/9/14

I planned on buying a big (for me!) ticket item during Black Friday and was trying to figure out the best deal based on price and Ebates cash back %. Did the math and decided on Kohl's.

Day 0 (Thu): I went through Ebates submit the order. Started to worry when I didn't get a "cash back update" email confirming my earned credit, especially since later purchases were credited.

Day 2 (Sat): I submitted a contact form on their website asking about the status of my purchase.

Day 4 (Mon): Received an email indicating that it can take a few days, but if I didn't see the credit soon, they'd check in with the store.

Day 7 (Thu): Without my follow up or prompting, I get another email saying that my case is getting forwarded to an agent in the Accounts Dept; someone will contact me soon.

Day 9 (Sat): An email from the agent writes back thanking me for my patience and saying that even though Ebates hasn't gotten credit for the purchase, they don't want ME waiting on the order so they've added it to my account!

I was initially frustrated that I couldn't find a phone number to call and a rep to speak with, but I'm extremely impressed by the customer service in resolving my concern so quickly. After submitting the initial online contact form, I didn't have to continually follow up and wonder what was happening.

Their responsiveness - especially considering it's one of the busiest shopping weeks of the year - was superb! And I really appreciated that they credited my account in advance even as they wait(ed) for the store to credit them.

I've never had to test out Ebates customer service before so they made a very positive first impression. In fact, it's made me more aware of signing into Ebates as a portal whenever I'm shopping online.

jodis8

I love Ebates!

martinb68
12/8/14

Excellent customer service, as soon as I apprised them that i had not yet received word from them to expect an almost $10 rebate from Macy*s, I received a reply, saying that they had contacted them on my behalf and already issued that rebate. on my behalf. Marty b.

dianec26
12/8/14

Great customer service in verifying that my last Big Fat Check was never received by mail. Customer Service rep, Eric replied incredibly quickly to inform me that the funds would be deposited electronically into my Pay Pal account. Almost too good to be true... getting money back for shopping and terrific customer service. Thanks Eric and Ebates.

victorian8
12/8/14

I always get a prompt response to any issues that arise. My cash back checks arrive as promised! It's just silly not to shop via Ebates!

amyd29
12/8/14

I did not receive a big fat check that had been sent out almost a month ago so I contacted customer service. They told me i had to wait 30 days before they could issue a replacement check. I was in contact with Alexis and she was amazing. She replied to me so fast and was extremely helpful. Great customer service.

larrym51
12/8/14

The best customer service that I have experienced in my 58 years! Thank you Alexis!

yuz2
12/8/14

Last time I bought $184 on GNC online. I entered this website from Ebates, which will give me 5% cash back. After one week, I didn't receive the cash back. So I just send an email to Ebates. The customer care officer of Ebates is so kind that even they have not receive the final confimation from GNC, they still add the cash back to my account after I provide the purchase information and order number. It relief my worry about this cash back. This experience is really nice when using Ebates.

donnac47
12/7/14

I'm fairly new to ebates and have had several questions. Every time I sent an inquiry to customer service, I was answered later that day with a resolution. Everyone has been so friendly and patient with me. I love this opportunity to keep a little cash in my pocket as I shop and being with Ebates has been a fun, rewarding experience so far.

samrinak
12/7/14

Perfect and ultr a fast customer service response. I feel very comfortable shopping through ebates. I love ebates and would recommend it highly to everyone.

rebeccab35
12/6/14

Ebates has wonderful customer service, always there to provide you with the best at all times. I so appreciate their prompt replies to any and all emails and for always posting my cash back when I am curious as to where it is...they rock!

Thanks!

kevinh78
12/5/14

We had an issue with our Ebates account that was seemingly complex. Because of that, we contacted Ebates via email. Sure, it took a couple of days for them to initially respond, but the quality level of dedicated, personalized service that was offered to us in regards to the issue was extraordinary! Rachel went out of her to ensure that the problem was taken care of, and better yet, she explained to us via frequent communications what was going on with our account. This type of service is not customary for large companies, small companies, or any company anymore. Yet, Ebates and Rachel exceeded the expectations in a remarkable way!

marym153
12/5/14

I've been a member of Ebates for two years and in that time I've saved hundreds of dollars just by shopping through the site. If I ever have a problem, which is rare, customer service has always been very prompt and helpful. I highly recommend this site to anyone who shops online! Why not get money back when shopping? I love Ebates!!!

cherm2
12/5/14

Ebates rocks!! I was hesitant at first to part with information and shopping habits, but the whole process is safe and effortless. If you install the toolbar add-on, it is even simpler. I had changed my address and forgot to tell them. I contacted them (easily and with quick response), and customer service re-issued a check to my new address....with no hassle. Such a great experience overall. I love getting the "Big Fat Checks" as well, even though my dividends have only amounted to $50 over the past 18 months. Hey, better than nothing, right?

dc79
12/4/14

For whatever reason, one of the ebates did not post to my account. I was worried that I would just lose out on this credit. When I alerted ebates about this, however, they were very quick in correcting the situation, and immediately posted a credit to my account, even before the Store that I had purchased the merchandise from had posted it. They were extremely helpful and very nice about assisting me with my problem. Thank you eBates!!!!! Krystal was wonderful and quickly credited my account.

heatherv7
12/4/14

I emailed with a question and had a quick response. They were extremely helpful! I plan on recommending people to sign up.

sp711
12/3/14

Ebates is awesome- its basically getting paid to shop!
Their customer service is also always prompt and helpful.

nancyp36
12/3/14

Hanna was so great in helping me understand how my new account works. She explained things and was very respectful.