US Government's NSF

160 Spear St., 19th Floor, Ebates
San Francisco, California 94105
Sign up for Ebates now and start earning Cash Back
Visit Us

People interested in Ebates are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mixxyn

eBates customer service will always be there when I needed or requested to investigate my lost cash back. (in 313 reviews)

sarahg48

I got all my questions answered in under 24 hours and am very grateful and happy with the excellent service! (in 19 reviews)

debrab29

While learning my way around Ebates, the people in Customer Care have been most helpful. (in 37 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bernardh29
8/3/15

As a member for over 10 years and a recipient of over $1,200 in rebates, I can attest to the ease of use and the promptness in receiving rewards checks. I have an EBATES button on my computer that I access when I am about to purchase from a company. By going thru EBATES to the company I am assured that a rebate will be added to my account without any wasted time.

jenniferb120
8/3/15

I am a brand new member of Ebates. I had a couple of issues with my account. The first was the system would not allow me to enter my address. With no address, there would be no way to mail me my rebate check. I wrote to Customer Service and heard back from Kathleen the same day. By the following morning she had entered my address and quickly resolved the issue. My second issue was I had placed an order through Ebates with Walmart. When I went to check the status, it was no where to be found. Again, Kathleen came to the rescue and within a day had rectified that issue as well. I am very impressed with Kathleen, the Customer Service Representative who took care of me. Sometimes the best way to measure the quality of service of a company is by how they handle issues. And Kathleen did a wonderful job. Based on her quick and efficient actions, I would most definitely recommend Ebates to anyone! Thank you Kathleen!

andrewm142
7/31/15

I had a prompt response from customer service at ebates. They have many relevant retailers who have partnered and the discounts are wonderful. Great website.

gwenh4
7/26/15

I recently had an issue with an Ebates order. I contacted customer service and received prompt and courteous customer service! They went above and beyond what I anticipated. Thank you, Ebates! You are amazing!

barbs16
7/26/15

Had an issue verifying whether I would get an Ebates rebate on a recent purchase. I received an immediate response with helpful advice.

brendat7
7/23/15

I shop ebates.com at least 3 times a week. Always looking up to see if they give rebates for a certain store. If I don't buy enough to get free shipping, I will order through ebates.com and pick up at the store. Example: Walmart, Lowes, Sears etc. Sometimes it is only 1% payback but it all adds up. When I needed a new chair for my TV room, went to a website through ebates.com and got paid back around 15.00. I am really glad I found ebates.com and I am telling all my friends to use it. Some people think it's a bother, don't think that way. It's really fun and a may get a big check or small one - and I love it.

christyk6
7/22/15

Customer service went above and beyond helping me with my issue! They were prompt in responding. I had issues with payments and they were able to access my account in order to confirm the issue. They offered to reissue payment.

erikaa5
7/22/15

When I have a question or need something resolved quickly, I am able to do so through email. As long as I'm able to provide Ebates with information on my order, they can pretty much solve any issue or answer any question. I'm very impressed!

jenniferp66
7/20/15

For whatever reason, my shopping trip never showed up but they still credited my cash back....and also responded to me within 24 hours. Excellent customer service!

marvsv
7/17/15

Danielle was very helpful and understood the issue. She analyzed and took action quickly with the best possible details and response provided. Kudos!

suzettem1
7/17/15

I use Ebates all the time and I get 30 cents here, $5 there...it all adds up. Just the other day I made a large purchase and a medium purchase on the same day. I received an email on my medium purchase (You just earned...) but not for my larger purchase. I went directly to ebates and asked "Where's my cash" on their help page. Well...I got an immediate response, an immediate credit for my purchase on my account and a kindly worded explanation the the web site I purchased from often takes a bit longer to tell them about a completed sale.

I always get a timely, friendly response and over and over I am pleased with my shopping experience. Cash back is AWESOME! They really do send you a check! DO IT! Sign up! They are fabulous!

georgial8
7/16/15

Ebates is the best website for online shopping. If you are shopping online anyway, why not earn cash back? Ebates customer service is some of the best, most accommodating I have ever dealt with as well. The service reps are friendly and give very clear, concise, detailed answers to questions when necessary.

juliav6
7/14/15

I had an issue with one of my purchases, didn't get my cash back. I emailed ebates and ask them the reason why I didn't get it. I am a online shopper and this is by far the best customer service I've come across with!! They emailed back to me and took care of my issue like in no time!!! Besides making your shopping even a better experience giving you $$ back, it is a trusty company!!! I definitely recommend it!!!

annien6
7/13/15

Customer Services really took care of me. They were extremely nice and helpful. Not once did they give me attitude about my request and were always so welcoming.

donnaf20
7/9/15

I questioned cash back on a purchase I made and the customer service team quickly investigated and credited my account. It was an extremely positive experience. Customer service seems to really be lacking these day but not with Ebates, they're on their game!

barbarab80
7/9/15

I am new to Ebates and was somewhat confused about an issue I had. I tried looking it up but got more confused. I then sent a msg to Ebates asking for a phone no. so that I could talk to a person rather then writing it down and getting more confused. They sent me a reply within seconds, I called the no. and got a super tech. He answered my questions, along with a few more questions I had and VIOLA!!! problem solved. As I said in a reply msg thank you to both Bridgett and Chris!!! How can one go wrong with ebates when right from the start they are there for you!!! THANK YOU!!! :-)

giselleg2
7/8/15

Thank you Ebates Customer Care Center! I was having an issue with the link to verify my address and I contacted the Customer Care Center. Alexis R responded quickly and was kind enough to walk me through the steps after I told her what my problem. Not only did the second response come back quickly but she described in detail what I needed to do and I was done in minutes!! It can be a little frustrating when technology refuses to work your way but with the kindness and patience Alexis showed, I was a very happy camper after my experience. Have a question, ask! They are awesome!

margareta24
7/7/15

I found an outdated check from ebates and contacted ebayes to see if they would issue me a new check. They were so nice. They didn't even make me feel like the irresponsible person that I have been. No problem a new check is being issued. Thank you ebates!

annay9
7/7/15

To date, my experiences with EBATES and the Cash Back program have been nothing but positively OUTSTANDING - I cannot believe we as consumers shopped this long without them. I am a happy customer, and my association with them has certainly heightened my shopping experiences, in addition to providing real discounts in the form of MONEY!

donnal54
7/6/15

I recently made a purchase throught the Ebates portal. For some reason my order didn't show up. I contacted customer service with all of the necessary information to back up my purchase. Within a couple hours everything was resolved and my account was fully credited.
I've never received such quick customer service! I'm very impressed.

davidk140
7/6/15

I always use ebates when rebate is available. Have contacted customer service a couple times and always was treated like a valuable consumer. Highly recommend ebates and send referrals to all my friends.

gulamm
7/4/15

Their rep and communication was excellent. Prompt reply and excellent problem solving skills.

paulae3
7/4/15

I made a purchase thinking that I was in my EBATES account, but actually I had forgot to open up my account. The next day I discovered my mistake. I contacted EBATES. A customer representative, Danielle, responded immediately advising me that a one time customer courtesy would be granted to award me my cash reward. EBATES made this exception even though it was MY error. The cash award was a significant amount of money. I can testify that EBATES truly puts the customer first which is a rarity in today's consumer market. Will recommend EBATES to all my family and friends. One happy customer!!!!!

sharonn10
7/3/15

Ebates is the best place to start for every shopping experience. A cash-back percentage on every purchase, plus exclusive coupon offers for each site visited--will save you even more. It's just smart shopping at every turn. Plus, the Ebates customer service team is stellar -- offering prompt and very friendly responses to any question a customer might have following an online-shopping trip. Don't shop online without starting with Ebates!

kimm93
7/2/15

I had thought I was going about the shopping process correctly when I discovered I had been doing it wrong. Krystal helped me figure it out and went above and beyond to fix the mistake and explain the process. I'm glad to see there is still great customer service out there.

joycew10
6/30/15

I thought I did a shopping trip through Ebates, but found out after the fact that I didn't. Ebates gave me a one time courtesy "pass" and credited me with the shopping trip. Since beginning with Ebates, I have the button to click on anytime I shop online, and will always shop through them. You can't lose. You don't pay extra for what you're buying but you get rebates for doing what you do anyway...shop online. So start winning with the rest of Ebates satisfied customers!!

donnah50
6/30/15

I signed up with Ebates almost 2 years ago, and my ONLY regret is that I didn't do it sooner. With the Ebates button on my web browser, I can activate an Ebates "shopping trip" with one click. The button displays a green border to show it's been activated. That's it. After I've finished shopping and paid for my merchandise, Ebates sends an email telling me what my rebate amount will be. I get a check once a quarter - a bonus rebate on things I was buying anyway. Customer service is fabulous; the staff is courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more pleased with this service. And I *love* the Daily Doubles - some merchants increase their rebates by double or sometimes more. By careful planning, I've been able to save money through Ebates' alerting me to coupons and sales, and I get money back in the form of a rebate check each quarter. I highly recommend Ebates to all my family and friends.

karis27
6/29/15

EBATES’ customer service is definitely BEYOND AWESOME! I am not very savvy with technology and had managed to create two (2) separate EBATES account. I realized I had cash value on both and was feeling quite flustered. I sent an email describing my situation. In no time, I received a reply from an ACTUAL PERSON explaining my dilemma was solved and were consolidated using the email address I preferred. DID YOU READ THIS? AN ACTUAL PERSON, NOT AN AUTOMATED EMAIL WITHOUT THE OPTION OF RESPONDING, SAVED THE DAY! I am sending the same message to Clark Howard, as I am a big fan. I need to let him know that EBATES’ customer relations departments is the opposite of the customer “no-service” departments consumers usually have to deal with. Thank you, Marlene and EBATES! You are appreciated!

michaelb227
6/27/15

I use e bates and have added to already grwat orices on many igems, I have had questions about my account and the customer service staff cannot be more helpful.

adnani
6/27/15

Every time I've called eBates, I've received excellent customer service. All of my questions get answered and the representatives are always courteous. Also, a special thanks to Zack who handles the Ebates credit card questions. Ebates is lucky to have him working there.

Keep up the great work!

Adnan

meenar
6/26/15

I had bought a product through Ebates and had some issues with the refund process. It was actually my fault because I hadn't read the fine print, but there were some problems with the way it was advertised on the site. However, as soon as I brought this to Ebates attention, they made it right. They were able to give me the correct information for next time, but also gave my the refund even if they didn't have to. I will definitely be working with Ebates again-they have made my shopping so much easier and their customer service is exemplary. Every other company should be taking note of this! Would recommend to all shoppers!

vladab1
6/26/15

My experience with Ebates was top notch when I needed to request cash back on a purchase I had made through Etsy, a new affiliate partner they were promoting. I hadn't realized I clicked through the Ebates referring link with an alternate Ebates account, so when I made the purchase, the cash back posted to that account instead of my main used one. When I inquired, the associate looked up the transaction/order, credited the cash back, and offered to consolidate the two existing accounts so that my cash back would all be in one place. All in under 24 hours.
Fantastic customer service and very attentive to the needs of their users!

buddyl1
6/26/15

I've ordered many items through ebates.com. It's so easy. All you have to do is access the site you want (Amazon, etc) by going through the ebates.com site. It's so simple. Nothing more to do. No forms. No more information. Nothing. Just click through ebates.com.. Easiest reward site on the web.

katl31
6/26/15

I try to start each online shopping trip by going through Ebates. In a recent last minute effort to use a Kohl's promotional discount, I neglected to enter through their site. After completing my transaction on Kohls.com I realized what I had done, I immediately emailed Ebates to ask if their was anything that could be done. They researched my transaction and, as a courtesy, awarded me the Ebates cash I would have earned. I was truly WOWed. I cannot say enough about their follow through and the timeliness and quality of their customer service communications. I am most definitely a loyal fan for life and will tell anyone who will listen! Thanks Ebates and thank you Tiffany!

robertd128
6/26/15

I Wish To Thank Ebates & Their Professional Customer Service Department.

The Response Time Was Extraordinary; But When I Inquired About What I Assumed Was An Oversight In Regard To A Recent Purchase, Imagine My Surprise When Ebates Responded As Follows:

"Ebates has yet to receive credit for this order from the merchant, but as we do not want you to continue waiting on this order, we have added this Cash Back to your account."

Quite Honestly, I Cannot Recall Ever Experiencing Such Kind Courtesy Quite Like This Within The Exchanges Of Business Protocol!

I Can Honestly Say That Ebates Shines With Integrity!

carlyt4
6/25/15

I have never had a problem with Ebates, in fact they solved a problem for me wherein I had two emails and two accounts. One email to customer service and the accounts were combined in less than half a day

elainet9
6/25/15

When I first discovered Ebates, I was skeptical, however they soon proved to be invaluable and I highly recommend them to anyone who shops online. Their customer service is top notch, fast and friendly. My Ebates checks every quarter are great, money back on stuff I would purchase anyway, who could ask for anything more!

jamesa108
6/24/15

Super fast response time in an email to support. Nice browser integration into Chrome with the plugin. I'm liking some eBates!

jennifern31
6/24/15

I came across a problem and Ebates replied to my email within 24 hrs and took care of my situation. Very happy client

megap1
6/24/15

Ebates is awesome, basically they are paying you for doing what most women love the most (read: SHOPPING). Who doesn't love that idea? I'm new to this site, tho, but so far only good experiences that I have with Ebates

agnesk4
6/21/15

I love dealing with Ebates. I have called and e-mailed and have received excellent service each time. I had problems with my Teleflora flower orders (about six since May) and had to notify Ebates. I received the necessary information from Teleflora and sent it to Ebates. I have since received all my cash back. Thanks Ebates. You make me want to continue shopping for my next big fat check!!!

shirleyjon
6/21/15

When I realized I never received my latest Ebate Check, I sent an email. It was answered promptly by Michelle, a customer service representative. Not only was the matter investigated and resolved immediately, it was done on a weekend! What a great company! I love Ebates.

df83
6/19/15

I AM SOLD ON EBATES, AS I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF MY ORDERS, OR TIMELINE IN RECEIVING THEM. THEIR DISCOUNTS ARE GREAT! I HAD AN ISSUE WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS, AND ALEXIS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE QUICKLY WORKED ON MY ISSUE FOR RESOLUTION. SHE IS SUPER GREAT, AND FOR ANYONE WHO MAY ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM, BIG OR SMALL, I HOPE YOU GET ALEXIS, CAUSE SHE WILL GIVE YOU A REASON TO KEEP ON PURCHASING THROUGH EBATES... MY WIFE LOVES THIS SITE:) NO JOKE!!!!

happyc12
6/19/15

The customer service is amazing. I had an expired check and within a day, I received a response from Ebates saying they would issue me a new one, gave me the exact date it would be issued, and also reminded me of my other checks expiration date as that was coming up! Tiffany was the gal who helped me and she was so nice and fast at responding!

williamk65
6/18/15

I was having an issue with understanding my cash back and sign up gift card. So I sent an email to customer service at Ebates. To my surprise within minutes I had a reply. After a few emails back and forth, they helped resolve and helped me to understand how everything worked. Thanks Nicole, you were/are amazing! Perfect!!

tanyak15
6/18/15

I contacted customer service by email with a request to re-issue a voided check and got a response almost instantly. Within a few minutes (after verification) I was notified that my check would be re-issued soon. Awesome customer service!

kaitlynl2
6/18/15

I have been using Ebates for about 2 years now and I am completely satisfied with their customer service, the website in a whole and I think it is a fantastic idea. I am a huge online shopper due to the majority of my days spent sitting at a computer for 8 to 12 hours a day, and it is amazing to get cash back for shopping. I would recommend this site to everyone

kd36

Short and sweet version!

Miranda is a real person not a computer she replied to every email and helped with everything I needed quickly with no extra questions asked! Great job.

cherylm43
6/18/15

Ebates is the best! Great prices and customer service! And best of all - big rebate checks!

joycey3
6/17/15

Love the Ebates toolbar button. Never forget to shop through Ebates again!!!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just THOUGHT I did my first ebates purchase through Macy's. I went to the ebates website, clicked on Macy's, purchased a Dooney & Bourke handbag. But when I look at ebates it does not show a purchase. i think I purchased directly through Macy's!! How do I know the difference?!
5/3/15
Answer
lisak41
A: If it for some reason doesn't show like it should, I contact ebates. I include a copy of the email with the information from the order placed. Normally I wait until the purchase has arrived. This gives ebates and the store to put the transaction in your account.
5/4/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I want to buy an item that costs $25.00 from walmart, it's online and they have a store pickups now your link says it's 19.99 so what is the procedure do I pay the full price and you send me the difference back to my CC or how does this system work and how can I KNOW I WILL BE REDEEMED?
5/6/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Ebates staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Ebates