US Government's NSF

Visit Us

93 Reviews for Ebates.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/25/14

I want to say that I am very pleased with the professional service I received today from Alexis Rowald. She was very helpful, kind and answered all my questions. I will
certainly refer friends to Ebates, due to my wonderful experience with Alexis!
Thank you!

8/25/14

I love Ebates!! I have used them for quite some time and the ONE time I had to contact customer service I had a GREAT experience!! The rep I talked to was patient with me and answered my questions promptly.

I really recommend this site. It's easy to navigate and user friendly. Awesome!

8/24/14

Great customer service --- Michelle was extremely helpful - she dealt with & solved my problem immediately. Ebates.ca is very easy to use !! Will continue to use Ebates.ca for all my purchases.

8/22/14

I consider them a scam. I bought an Amex gift card at American Express Gift Cards and Business Cards a month ago. Cashback was not awarded, supposedly because I used a non-Ebates coupon. OK, fair enough. A couple of weeks later i bought another Amex gift card. This time I did not use a coupon. Still, cashback is not given. Now the reason is - Amex gift cards are exempt. Ironic, as the merchant exclusively sells Amex gift cards, nothing else. It seems Ebates is trying to get out of paying cashback and is inventing reasons.

Tip for consumers: Beware.

8/22/14

Thanks for excellent customer service. One more reason why I like Ebates so much.

8/18/14

My experience on Ebates has been wonderful and Ebates customer service is wonderful as well. I now know that you can only use the coupons listed on the Ebates website to get your cash back, I thought I could use separate coupons as well but now I know---thanks to Alexis.

8/18/14

I used Ebates ( like I do all the time) and my Kohl's order never linked. I emailed Ebates and sent what I was asked to and guess what?? I received an email letting me know that my money had been entered for me!!! What a GREAT team you have working for you.

8/18/14

always find what I am looking for and being able to save with the coupons and get money back...just makes it that much better!

8/17/14

Thanks for your help in getting my Big Fat Check updated with my address.

8/17/14

The Ebates is a great website, honest and does exactly what it promises.
I was very well attended by attendants when I needed help.
just perfect.

8/16/14

ebates has the best customer service i have dealt with not just online but in stores as well. they truly are a 5 star company and I will shop through them forever as well as refer everyone I know

8/11/14

Excellent customer service, used the online chat and help was fast & efficient! Highly recommend

8/10/14

I've had a great experience using ebates for several years now. I've earned lots of money that would have just been left on the table if I hadn't shopped through the ebates links first. It's the easiest way out there to put money back in your pocket. Their customer service has also been incredibly fast and helpful too. Thank you, ebates!

8/8/14

We made a purchase through Ebates that did not show up in our account. The customer service team at Ebates used the purchase information to follow up with the vendor. Even though it took a few weeks to resolve it, we did get credited for our purchase. The customer service team were courteous and professional at gathering the necessary information and getting our issue resolved.

8/7/14

I'm a new subscriber to Ebates and am looking forward to receiving cash back. In these economics times I appreciate being able to do that using this service. I was having trouble with the site and Ebates' CSR's are terrific. My Email to them was answered very promptly and provided resolution to my issue. I would strongly recommend the use of this site for all their online shopping.

8/6/14

The only thing better than the fantastic savings and practically endless vendor list is their Customer Service. Professional, respectful and results driven. Many companies need to take a page from their book! Joelle - you are a genuine pleasure to deal with!

Not using ebates.ca yet? Really? REALLY? Give your head a shake, then get yourself registered already.

8/5/14

I've been using Ebates for over 10 years and couldn't be happier! They make it easy to get cash back on my purchases, and their customer service is friendly and responsive if there's ever a problem getting credit for a purchase. I will happily keep using Ebates and hope they stick around for a long time to come.

8/5/14

Ebates has been awesome. I was afraid that I would be bombarded with emails, but that hasn't been the case at all. I had a question about my account, and my concerns were immediately resolved. The person who helped me was friendly and professional. Although I haven't belonged for very long, it's been a great experience.

8/4/14

I had a problem with a vendor cancelling my Ebate after a purchased item was exchanged at the original vendor location (SAKS) for a different size (same exact product, just a smaller size). Diane at Ebates reviewed the situation and promptly reinstated the Ebate Cash Back amount back to my account. Ebates looks out for its customer -- I was completely impressed.

8/3/14

I was missing some of my ebates from purchases no longer recorded in the system. Customer Care acted quickly to remedy the situation and provided stellar customer service. I've always found Customer Care associates to be quick and easy to deal with. Thank you Ebates!

8/1/14

Excellent customer service! They were so patient and accommodating in dealing with cash back misunderstandings. A++ experience and will definitely be online shopping through EBATES!

8/1/14

Very well handled

7/31/14

I appreciate all the help from Customer Care Associate of Ebates.

7/31/14

I did not receive my cash back and ebates took care of it for me!

7/31/14

Great customer service! I received responses within an hour both times I contacted customer service (and they rectified the issue). They were amazing!

7/31/14

Anthony helped resolve an issue with a Lowe's credit and kept good on the basic promise from ebates to customers. He's helped keep me a happy customer and a continuing customer of ebates!

7/30/14

Ebates customer service is awesome. They have responded to inquiries within hours if not sooner and go out of their way to answer questions or resolve any issues.

It is a pleasure doing business with ebates.

7/29/14

I was confused about my cash back amount on a recent purchase. I contacted customer service and Kayla explained everything. The responses came quickly and provided all the info I needed. I love Ebates and Kayla did an awesome job helping me. Please consider giving her a large raise :) Thanks for everything!!!

7/28/14

I love Ebates and since I do most of my shopping on line, I use it all the time. On the 2 occasions I had a problem with my cash back, the customer service was excellent and they resolved the issues right away.

7/28/14

Don't like it at all I sign up to get a $10 gift card n order some toms shoes to get 10% cash back got my shoes n still no cash back.... I think is all bs n buy the way where's your phone number to contact customer service uuummmm.

7/28/14

Very prompt and curtious! I was highly impressed.

7/21/14

Mixed feelings on ebates. First experience was great. My most recent purchase involved a laptop that was out of stock so the retailer suggested replacing with another model which I accepted. When the transaction went through it cancelled the ebate. Not very happy.

7/6/14

Love this site!!! Since I have started using it 1 1/2 years ago I have made quite a bit in cash back, right around $1700. It is easy and if you make sure you do it the right way which is so simple as well you will get the cash back. Since starting with them I only had one instance where I did not get my cash back, and I use Ebates often! I do not get all the people that have so many problems with it! It is so simple and provides me with a nice bit of extra funds to use for shopping or other needs by just buying normal items I would buy anyway. :)

6/13/14

I was very pleased with the e-bates Rep. He was extremely patient with me, and was very helpful. I will def. shop thru e-bates since the customer service reps. are very professional and pleasant.

6/12/14

it's quite good.

6/12/14

Ebates is great! I have earned over $300 in Cash Back in the past 6 months. I installed the Ebates button on Google Chrome which makes remembering to use Ebates super easy.

6/11/14

From day one, it's been nothing but a pleasure. With money being tight, it's wonderful to be 'rewarded' for purchasing items that are needed.

6/11/14

I purchased a new computer and needed assistance setting up my ebates shortcuts on it-The CS I received was SO EASY and I was thrilled with the results

6/10/14

Always good service and love getting cash back.

6/10/14

Shopping online has never been so easy and fun

love it!

6/10/14

Ebates is the best! If you're going to shop online anyways there is no reason why you shouldn't shop through Ebates. They always send me updates about my recent purchases and the money I've earned. I get extra bonuses for referring people and when you sign up you get a gift card. Customer service is always helpful as well with any questions I have. Definitely join Ebates!

6/10/14

Ebates has made saving money a safe and easy experience for years. They are always at the ready to resolve any question promptly and with the utmost of courtesy and professionalism. Thanks Ebates!

6/5/14

Their tell-a-friend is the biggest lie ever. I have been referred the site to people over a year. I have 6 referral. 2 of them are in the recent tell-a-friend promotion period. Today all of my referral cash back is gone. But what is more upset? my friends' accounts are closed! So are their cashback, sign-up bonus. Also one friend reported that if you book your airline ticket on expedia through ebates there will be a $7 booking fee adding on top of your bill. Ebates will share $1.25 back with you of course!!!! Stay away! they start to become SCAM!!!

5/28/14

As many others have mentioned, you really have to be on top of things to make sure you are getting the cash back for each purchase. I've been using them for about a year and have made at least 20 online purchases through their site during that time. Without exaggeration, I would estimate that only half of those purchases actually earned me cash back. When I make a "Where's my cash" claim, the usual response is along the lines of "we don't have a tracking ticket proving you used the link on our site to shop at the retailer". I could understand that happening once or twice in the beginning, but after that I've made it a point to be sure I followed their instructions meticulously. And yet, just last week I made a $400 purchase at Sears online and I apparently didn't use the Ebates link to get to the Sears site for my purchase. The response to my claim was the typical excuse. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), that was the last straw. The aggravation of the entire process isn't worth the average 3% discount.

Also, before the Ebates rep makes the reply of "I'd like to gather more information and help you.", I'd like to respectfully decline. It isn't my job to repeatedly hunt down order numbers, purchase dates, and shopping trip tracking numbers on purchases made 7+ days ago. If Ebates had a functional system in place and/or were a sincerely honest organization, they would be doing things right the first time and not asking their consumers to double as online shopping detectives.

5/15/14

As a broke college student I'm always down to save money or get money back. Tried this site and I LOVE IT! I get what I need and I get some money back.

5/14/14

I have generally had a good experience with Ebates.com, but today was my first major disappointment. I tried numerous times to go to a store through their site, but doing so prevented me from placing the order (I kept getting thrown into a checkout loop and then it would empty my cart). I tried using different computers and got the same results. I contacted the store's help center and they told me to try different ISP's, which I did. This still didn't work. They told me that it might be an issue with Ebates, so I finally went directly to the site and was able to place the order. I contacted Ebates to let them know that I did have several tracking tickets for store today, but that I was not able to place the order when using their website. I sent them the correspondence from the store's help center and the receipt of the purchase and they will not honor the purchase. Seems a little unfair that I did what I was supposed to do, but was penalized for their site not working.

5/2/14

I am not a happy camper! I did not receive Seeing of a4 or anything else regarding a $10 gift God. I was under the impression that I would receive a $10 gift card when I joined which is only a week or so ago. I have not received any $10 gift card you ever heard anything about it in my emails from them It appears that I have money in my account but nothing regarding gift card and I would have snapped up an Amazon card Immediately.

4/24/14

Linked a few of my family members accounts to one account because they havent been using the account for a while and ebates have the nerve to make your balance negative. I usually get $10-20 per quarter with them but after combining the account they brought the account to a negative balance...

There are fine prints on the FAQ that say the account CANNOT go negative. Becareful of their deceptive ways to get their money back.

UPDATE: (from 1star -> 4star)
Was contacted and they fixed the negative balance. I guess it was not hard find because my account was probably the only negative balance for a "cashback" website!!

4/21/14

I use eBates quite frequently and have had only 1 problem, and it turned out to be my fault for not going thru their site, even tho I thought I had. Because I had previously checked the site I purchased from thru eBates, I had a tracking # and they credited me the cash anyway. I've been quite happy and to date have received close to $400 in rebates I would not otherwise have had.

The Best Coupons Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber