US Government's NSF

support@dwolla.org

▼ Sort by: recent

wh534
11/26/14

The problem started when i started to fund my account.After wasting my time with requesting driver license,bank statements and lots of time wasting security team suspended my account.

I have not done any transactions with the account yet.

The reason stated is that i tried to fund my account with large fund.I made their job easier and i cancel the transfer of fund since they could not come up with a legally acceptable way for their behavior.

My impression is : it is kids operation,they are not ready for doing real business unless for kids.

clumsy,small minded,useless and unreliable.

webmasters
1/6/13

Horrible company to deal with. Signed up with them, sent tons of personal and professional information, copies of drivers licenses, bank statements, FEIN info, etc. After running a successful multimillion business with great relations with our merchant account, we wanted to explore this option. To date, weeks later, nothing at all. I get marketing emails, but nothing more. Really, really shady - we have closed two bank accounts because of it and recommend AGAINST using this service. Too new, too soon.

spiderb
8/26/11

Why would ANY MERCHANT ever use a credit card processor again after exploring this site? Twenty five CENTS thats right thats the total cost to accept your customers funds. Look out AMX, Master Card & Visa a NEW Kids in town. Yes and as soon as I finish integrating it into my software program then LOOK OUT WORLD lol. Really Customer, Merchant or Developer GET ON OVER HERE.
Respects,