US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

kevins122
11/27/15

I work as a contractor for a nationwide handyman service. The service pays via dwolla and initiates the payment either the day of or the day after a job is complete. It typically take Dwolla three to four days to process the payment and credit it to my account. Then another day or two to process the request to transfer the funds to my bank account. All told, about a full week to get a payment from my employer to my bank. Square Cash and Paypal are almost always next-day. Avoid Dwolla if time is of the essence.

mattj42
11/24/15

I normally do business with a vendor all the time but every once in a while they mess up and lose my order. I submit a claim on the second time I have to email where my order is. Dwolla sends me a nice emails saying "at this time, unfortunately you have filed 2 claims with this vendor and you continue to do business with them so we cant help you"

NO WHERE IN THEIR POLICIES does it say you have a certain amount of claims you can file. I DIDNT EVEN GET A WARNING WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE.

maryj113
9/17/15

This site worked well for me - however one strange thing happened. On the screen which showed the amount I was sending and the name of the person to whom I was sending money, two completely strange names with gmail addresses popped up. I was able to click them off with no problem, but still a bit unsettling. Does this happen often?

wh534
11/26/14

The problem started when i started to fund my account.After wasting my time with requesting driver license,bank statements and lots of time wasting security team suspended my account.

I have not done any transactions with the account yet.

The reason stated is that i tried to fund my account with large fund.I made their job easier and i cancel the transfer of fund since they could not come up with a legally acceptable way for their behavior.

My impression is : it is kids operation,they are not ready for doing real business unless for kids.

clumsy,small minded,useless and unreliable.

webmasters
1/6/13

Horrible company to deal with. Signed up with them, sent tons of personal and professional information, copies of drivers licenses, bank statements, FEIN info, etc. After running a successful multimillion business with great relations with our merchant account, we wanted to explore this option. To date, weeks later, nothing at all. I get marketing emails, but nothing more. Really, really shady - we have closed two bank accounts because of it and recommend AGAINST using this service. Too new, too soon.

spiderb
8/26/11

Why would ANY MERCHANT ever use a credit card processor again after exploring this site? Twenty five CENTS thats right thats the total cost to accept your customers funds. Look out AMX, Master Card & Visa a NEW Kids in town. Yes and as soon as I finish integrating it into my software program then LOOK OUT WORLD lol. Really Customer, Merchant or Developer GET ON OVER HERE.
Respects,