US Government's NSF

Categories: Acne, Beauty, Cosmetics
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 1600
Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Tel: 1-800-378-4786

People interested in Drugstore.com are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tamarag1

Cheap and reliable :) Oh by the way, their customer service is excellent. (in 23 reviews)

mikeh18

My order was promptly shipped, and I am delighted with them. (in 80 reviews)

racheln

Great site for buying beauty products I can't find anymore in the stores locally! (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Drugstore.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

labliant
9/1/15

Good sevice, but would be better to lower the prices as generic overseas sites do!

lindav26
9/1/15

Don't buy any makeup or cosmetics that you are not familiar with. If the color is wrong for you, they will charge the return fee which could be the cost of the item. Deceptive advertising. Never will shop at a Walgreens or drugstore.com again.

thomasw69
8/28/15

In my area no one is better than this drug store. we can buy almost every drug that exist in this world here at Drugstore.com

wandaa3
8/27/15

Love to buy skincare products here. They have an awesome selection.

andrem12
8/25/15

Lately my buddies and i have been ordering very good quality gear, weight loss supps, pain meds, anti estrogens and hgh from a five star underground source.
Their products are of great quality, delivery is fast ad prices are very moderate.
I bet you, will enjoy them as we do
Their contact info;
PM Polylabs (labspoly@gmail.com)
Call or text (484) 243-0430 / their customer service

julias40
8/24/15

I can always find what I am looking for at drugstore.com and have been using them for well over 8 years now! Very good customer service too! Their site is very easy to use & will always help you with all your needs. I find their sale items are great & they keep my list for me to reorder.

lynnr35
8/21/15

I received a call telling me that the distributor has not responded to their requests yet. Even though it has been 2 1/2 weeks since I ordered this, they don't know when it will be shipped and they have not charged my card yet, They are telling me I cannot cancel my order because it is processing!!! What kind of business has this kind of policy???

jodiw3
8/18/15

I ordered 5 bottles of lotion, its cheaper than the new company called jet.com, Walmart, and many other sites. My favorite delivery company UPS, delivered to my door for free!

fuck--j
8/17/15

how does justanswer's bod stay out of prison?

Ask $#*!-- about Drugstore.com
sungk8
8/17/15

Great

patrickt36
8/15/15

Nicely done, everything was good. Keep on!

priscillaf1
8/15/15

I think the prices at Amazon are a little better

kevinb4
8/11/15

I have used these guys many times and thus far I find them both fair and honest. I have never had any issues with shipping and they always work fast and keep you up to date! You will most likely have a good experience.

mohaa

Good service

ginas11
8/10/15

I ordered twice from this site and had no problems with the shipping or the products. They offer great deals and special sales for many mainstream beauty and health products. I've been able to find products that meet all my beauty needs including makeup, skincare, supplements, and hair products.They provide quite the variety of brands and products, many that are hard to come by in drugstores. I've also often been able to find makeup and skincare products for much cheaper than places like Walmart. I definitely recommend this website for their variety of products, competitive prices, and efficient shipping.

patriciaw53
8/10/15

My latest order was placed on 8/8/15 at 4:11 pm and received sometime on 8/10/15!!! I was at work so don't know the specific time delivered. It was an extensive order consisting of hair color, face toner, eyebrow pencils, lipstick and an assortment of other toiletries. Though there were probably 15 items, everything was accounted for, and plastic wrap had been placed over bottles containing hand lotion, foot lotion, the toner, and even the lipstick. The drugstore.com reliable service and speedy shipping are next to none. I am totally sold on purchasing online from this company and having the convenience of packages delivered to my door rather than going from store to store to get what I need. Thank you, drugstore.com.

alfiec7
8/10/15

I have had mixed opinion about it. Because i found it is near to good.

clementc11
8/7/15

Great experience

fatimas5
8/4/15

Express delivery, excellent service, everythings perfect..

berticar
8/4/15

So you want to dye your hair, or you read about some new product you'll like to get, but your Walmart or Walgreens does not have it... Just order it and they deliver it. My orders always come within 5 days and many times even less.

daniellew20
8/3/15

The last delivery I was asked to be delivers come on time. the previous - was totally wrong. In the pack there were totally different stuffs than I ordered. After some hassles everything was fixed

robind28
7/27/15

Love Drugstore.com. They have just about everything. Free shipping always with a $35 order. Get it fast and always the best prices!! So much easier than going to the stores :)

ml91
7/21/15

Good prices on standard medicine cabinet drew me here, but they and sister site Beauty.com do stand by a color and satisfaction guarantee on cosmetics. I was surprised at the quick refund I received. Also, have a loyalty points for cash program.

jessicat39
7/21/15

I have been using drugstore for years - their prices are often unbeatable, quick shipping, free shipping - the way they pack things could really be better (glass or breakables should be individually wrapped) but other than that - I will keep coming back..

tedl15
7/15/15

drugstore.com helped me in really bad situation
Thus customer support is not so good, but everything else is fine

deborahp21
7/12/15

I've only used Drugstore.com once, but had a good experience with them--found item I needed (couldn't find it locally). Ordered it and received it on time. The quality of the items I ordered was very good and a good value--everything was as described.

audreyl7
6/23/15

This website is great!! They always have some kind of promotion to either save you money, or offer freebies. Customer service is outstanding! Love this company!!!!

da16182
6/21/15

This is almost always the lowest price, but when they box up your order, there isn't padding, so everything gets beat up. It's ok if you are just ordering cotton balls.

vilmap
6/15/15

I always feel great on the dress I bought from Macy!

susang66
6/8/15

Drugstore.com is definitely NOT secure and consumers should not "save" credit card information on this website - my account was compromised, the company discovered the problem and did nothing to fix my account after someone used my account to make purchases and change the information in my account (but for the billing information). When I could not access my account because it had been compromised, the company sent me an e-mail asking if I had forgotten my password - when I was finally able to reset the password that the thief set on my account, I found a list of that persons' charges. Once the fraud was discovered, the company simply cancelled my auto deliveries and chose to ignore the problem (and never informed me despite my attempts to find out why I could not access my account and why I wasn't receiving auto deliveries. Best to stay away from this business or at the very least, not to keep credit card information in an account on this site.

gladyss2
6/7/15

Every time I get a prescription, I check their drug interaction section, it is great.

sheenap1
6/5/15

I'm not sure if they're part of Walgreens, but they always seem to have the same deals, especially vitamins. They're also the only place I can still find my favorite shampoo. Fast shipping, and most of the time it's free!

jung-chengh
6/5/15

Had a few good shopping experiences on Drugstore.com. The price is good, and shipping speed is reasonable. Haven't dealt with return issue, so no comment on that part. Otherwise, definitely no complaint so far.

marciat4
6/4/15

EZ order process. Great service!

angelias1
6/1/15

i love this website. They have a wealth of products. I have ordered several times and was very pleaseed with the products and how fast it was mailed to me. I will continue shopping on this website.

thomasp43
5/31/15

I've gotten a ton of helpful information from this site for medication for my allergies.

sherrid5
5/27/15

When a favorite shampoo or lipstick is discontinued, many times, this is where I find it. Always brand new products in original packaging and just as I ordered.

faithp
5/26/15

They have a wide variety. I go there when I need a bunch of different things and I'm trying to avoid shipping charges on 3 different sites. You can also get stuff from Beauty.com which makes for even more variety. They are 2 sites, but you have 1 cart and it works fairly seamlessly. Once in a while I've needed to email them to make sure I don't get over charged on shipping, but they've always worked things out satisfactorily. They also have free shipping on orders over $35.00. I apreciate that they also have a lot of reviews and I really read them before I buy. I recommend them.

elaineg18
5/21/15

This is only 1 of 2 stores that I like to buy supplements or vitamins on line. Fast shipping, excellent packaging.

georgel53
5/20/15

The Drugstore.com is a very easy and convenient way to manage your prescriptions online and order refills.

sandram58
5/16/15

Do not know them

jackj55
5/14/15

dayummm ur drugs are skiz hyrdro

monicak5
5/12/15

You can find some really good deals on here!!

mindyl4
5/8/15

Nice place to shop for vitamins. Fast delivery times. I am glad they were around when I needed them.

I usually order fish oil from my local pharmacy, but drugstore.com has a better shipping price.

jenniferc96
4/29/15

I love this store.... you can literally buy everything. Prices are very reasonable. I've never had an issue when buying from them.

veronicaa11
4/24/15

The selection this site offers for acne creams and beauty products is pretty intense, the only thing I would say is unlike going in person for exchanges, the process here is a bit of a hassle. If you only have one item to return or exchange, it really isnt worth the effort, BUT, out of the 8 items i ordered, I was only unhappy with one.

jennifers126
4/17/15

I never have a problem with orders from Drugstore.com. They get it right the first time. I have been using them for several years. Usually my order arrives in two days, without priority shipping. Living in the country, I use online shopping a lot. Can always rely on Drugstore.com.

julian451
4/15/15

Cheap prescriptions and deals that really cannot be beat. You actually get your brand drug and they don't substitute generics like your local drugs store.

angelac40
4/14/15

I am very disappointed. I have been buying from Drugstore.com/Beauty.com for some time.
Received a $10.00 off for Beauty.com today with my order. Attempted to use today, it was rejected.
Purchased the items from another site.

sunnyh3
4/13/15

Got an email from them out of the blue saying our order of nicotine gum went thu and would ship. Problem is we didn't order nicotine gum. We don't even smoke! called them to tell them we didn't order it. They brought up our acct we set up like two years ago to order something. Told me the best they could do was close our acct with no expanation of how or why this happened. Asked them to refund the money and not to ship anything to us, but no, can't do that. Talkt to your bank to dispute charges. The ENORMOUS headach and time we had to go thru with our bank was unbelievable. Had to cancel the card, call, email, change all the accts the card was attached to. Took days. Thanks for your help Drugstore.com, you jerks. DO NOT SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM!!!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Do you post to New Zealand?
4/23/15
Answer
vincentm32
A: Lorna, if SITE JABBER is on the Web there, then yes I do. Check with them sincerely, tick tick bear.
4/23/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Do you do next day delivery?
5/1/15
Answer
colleend6
A: From their website, it looks like it's possible, to the lower continuous 48 states. I'm sure there are restrictions based on what you're buying - for instance, items that have to be shipped cold, etc. For the complete shipping chart, look on their home webpage and click Shipping Information under Support in the lower right corner.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Coupons for Drugstore.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Drugstore.com to save!
Go to Drugstore.com