US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tamarag1

Cheap and reliable :) Oh by the way, their customer service is excellent. (in 21 reviews)

mikeh18

My order was promptly shipped, and I am delighted with them. (in 70 reviews)

racheln

Great site for buying beauty products I can't find anymore in the stores locally! (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Drugstore.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

audreyl7
6/23/15

This website is great!! They always have some kind of promotion to either save you money, or offer freebies. Customer service is outstanding! Love this company!!!!

da16182
6/21/15

This is almost always the lowest price, but when they box up your order, there isn't padding, so everything gets beat up. It's ok if you are just ordering cotton balls.

vilmap
6/15/15

I always feel great on the dress I bought from Macy!

susang66
6/8/15

Drugstore.com is definitely NOT secure and consumers should not "save" credit card information on this website - my account was compromised, the company discovered the problem and did nothing to fix my account after someone used my account to make purchases and change the information in my account (but for the billing information). When I could not access my account because it had been compromised, the company sent me an e-mail asking if I had forgotten my password - when I was finally able to reset the password that the thief set on my account, I found a list of that persons' charges. Once the fraud was discovered, the company simply cancelled my auto deliveries and chose to ignore the problem (and never informed me despite my attempts to find out why I could not access my account and why I wasn't receiving auto deliveries. Best to stay away from this business or at the very least, not to keep credit card information in an account on this site.

gladyss2
6/7/15

Every time I get a prescription, I check their drug interaction section, it is great.

sheenap1
6/5/15

I'm not sure if they're part of Walgreens, but they always seem to have the same deals, especially vitamins. They're also the only place I can still find my favorite shampoo. Fast shipping, and most of the time it's free!

jung-chengh
6/5/15

Had a few good shopping experiences on Drugstore.com. The price is good, and shipping speed is reasonable. Haven't dealt with return issue, so no comment on that part. Otherwise, definitely no complaint so far.

marciat4
6/4/15

EZ order process. Great service!

angelias1
6/1/15

i love this website. They have a wealth of products. I have ordered several times and was very pleaseed with the products and how fast it was mailed to me. I will continue shopping on this website.

thomasp43
5/31/15

I've gotten a ton of helpful information from this site for medication for my allergies.

sherrid5
5/27/15

When a favorite shampoo or lipstick is discontinued, many times, this is where I find it. Always brand new products in original packaging and just as I ordered.

faithp
5/26/15

They have a wide variety. I go there when I need a bunch of different things and I'm trying to avoid shipping charges on 3 different sites. You can also get stuff from Beauty.com which makes for even more variety. They are 2 sites, but you have 1 cart and it works fairly seamlessly. Once in a while I've needed to email them to make sure I don't get over charged on shipping, but they've always worked things out satisfactorily. They also have free shipping on orders over $35.00. I apreciate that they also have a lot of reviews and I really read them before I buy. I recommend them.

elaineg18
5/21/15

This is only 1 of 2 stores that I like to buy supplements or vitamins on line. Fast shipping, excellent packaging.

georgel53
5/20/15

The Drugstore.com is a very easy and convenient way to manage your prescriptions online and order refills.

sandram58
5/16/15

Do not know them

jackj55
5/14/15

dayummm ur drugs are skiz hyrdro

monicak5
5/12/15

You can find some really good deals on here!!

mindyl4
5/8/15

Nice place to shop for vitamins. Fast delivery times. I am glad they were around when I needed them.

I usually order fish oil from my local pharmacy, but drugstore.com has a better shipping price.

williamb117
5/5/15

Probably the only time you're going to see the word "drugs" connected to George Hamilton IV who might not have been George Jones but lived on the right side of the tracks.
At first he was a high school popper who hit with a couple of British songs-John Fraser's Why don't they understand and Mike Preston's A house a car & a wedding ring (which was covered by Dale Hawkins in what was probably all he did in high school and a strange choice for the man who made Susie Q)
The first U K release though was A Rose & A Candy Bar-the excised title for its reference to advertising.

jenniferc96
4/29/15

I love this store.... you can literally buy everything. Prices are very reasonable. I've never had an issue when buying from them.

veronicaa11
4/24/15

The selection this site offers for acne creams and beauty products is pretty intense, the only thing I would say is unlike going in person for exchanges, the process here is a bit of a hassle. If you only have one item to return or exchange, it really isnt worth the effort, BUT, out of the 8 items i ordered, I was only unhappy with one.

jennifers126
4/17/15

I never have a problem with orders from Drugstore.com. They get it right the first time. I have been using them for several years. Usually my order arrives in two days, without priority shipping. Living in the country, I use online shopping a lot. Can always rely on Drugstore.com.

julian451
4/15/15

Cheap prescriptions and deals that really cannot be beat. You actually get your brand drug and they don't substitute generics like your local drugs store.

angelac40
4/14/15

I am very disappointed. I have been buying from Drugstore.com/Beauty.com for some time.
Received a $10.00 off for Beauty.com today with my order. Attempted to use today, it was rejected.
Purchased the items from another site.

sunnyh3
4/13/15

Got an email from them out of the blue saying our order of nicotine gum went thu and would ship. Problem is we didn't order nicotine gum. We don't even smoke! called them to tell them we didn't order it. They brought up our acct we set up like two years ago to order something. Told me the best they could do was close our acct with no expanation of how or why this happened. Asked them to refund the money and not to ship anything to us, but no, can't do that. Talkt to your bank to dispute charges. The ENORMOUS headach and time we had to go thru with our bank was unbelievable. Had to cancel the card, call, email, change all the accts the card was attached to. Took days. Thanks for your help Drugstore.com, you jerks. DO NOT SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM!!!

jamesb207
4/8/15

Down to earth information that everybody should consult if you are using a medicine. This kind of sites make internet like a big library, a great pleace.

elizabethl33
4/7/15

I did business with Drugstore and was very satisfied, the only reason I switched to Walgreens who I am also very satisfied with is that Drugstore raised its free shipping where you have to buy $35 worth of merchandise and Walgreens is $25. Otherwise I was very satisfied with the merchandise and the service & deliveries.

brendad16
4/6/15

They still had my makeup that had been discontinued, and I got to stock up on it!!!

They do exactly what they say they will do. I love that!!!

walterj8
4/5/15

I can't recall buying anything from Drugstore.com for among other reasons my prescription plan decides where I buy what. However I have found the site's prescription drug information and interactions information helpful.

vincentm32
4/3/15

There probably the best I have used. And customer service always super, try this site once and you'll be back also.

alexandraf5
4/1/15

got to love their range and an ability to filter according to type of product (such as all-natural).
quite happy with the cash back too.

douga10
3/31/15

Excellent

rubyej
3/30/15

While they don't have everything I'd like them to have, they do have a heck of a lot more then my local drugstore. The order comes very quickly in spite of my using free shipping (free when over $35). I've had a problem with a couple of items and they immediately sent me a return label and refunded my money right away. On top of this, most of the items are the same price as in the store and some things are even less expensive.

laker
3/28/15

drugstore.com offers free shipping with minimum purchase of $35. So I typically wait until I know I'll need at least the minimum dollar amount of products. I buy from them about once each month. I've always been very happy with their service. The one time I wasn't satisfied with a product, they promptly sent a replacement at no additional cost to me.

jesser28
3/25/15

Drugstore dot com had fair prices, but getting free shipping was a hassle. We were inundated by emails and the only option at the time was stop all emails. That resulted in us losing our points. Other drug store and online retailers just apply the discounts on the spot, or offer them at checkout. I gave them three stars in case they've improved things.

colleend6
3/25/15

I've bought generic Zyrtec a few times from this website; and it has been without complication each time. Shipping was free or nearly free each time, as I remember; and arrived in the mail in a timely manner.

marianc7
3/17/15

They carry lots of all-natural products for humans and dogs. They have natural foods for me and my dog, makeup, snacks, and more. They ship for free, if you order at least $25, and deliver your order on time and right to your door. I've been ordering from drugstore.com for about 4 years now.

terryh60
3/12/15

this is 100%a great shopping exprience no outdated product that i received and terrific prices i shop there after i look at sephora and ultra pices on the same items. always beats them hands down

onikat
3/10/15

An item in my order spilled, but overall ok. Sometimes packages take a long time to arrive; other times they arrive super fast.

amandac58
3/9/15

I recently ordered many products from this website because they were offering a free gift that I really wanted. After calling them before I placed the order, to make sure I would get it, I can a receipt that shows my free gift on it. I receive my order in two shipments, but never receive the gift. Then I call them to ask what happened, and they tell me they won't be able to give me anymore because it's no longer in stock. The only reason I purchased my products there was to get the free gift. I could've shopped anywhere else. So, to me, this was a total SCAM. Just to get people to buy from them. Well, they lost a customer, and I'm gonna make sure a lot of people know about this.

marilynw8
3/7/15

Drugstore.com has a great selection, free shipping over a certain dollar amount and offers hard to find items. I save my list for ease of ordering. One stop shopping keeps me from driving all over town looking for items on my list. Having everything delivered to my front door makes shopping easy. Been a drugstore.com shopper for years. It's easy and fast.

shirlh
3/6/15

IT is convenient but there is no cost savings. Shipping is only good if your are buying a large quantity

chrischellel
3/4/15

The delivery was certainly quick and the product i bought from them were certainly of high quality.

takeyhat
2/25/15

I love this website by the way I recommend it to a lot of at my job

ryanf21
2/24/15

One of the best online companies I have ever used. Prompt service, first and foremost. Wonderful and funny emails sent from order to receipt. I very rarely comment on service but you have surpassed any others.

rickr31
2/21/15

A good site with good service. Prices are not always the best. But they are very reliable.

Rick Rahim

beverlya9
2/20/15

There are no difficulties that this online pharmacy won't bend over backwards for to help you. I especially like their free shipping. Once I got some products damaged by rain, [shipper's fault, UPS] and I got another extra box with 2X the number of products found in the first damaged package. Check them out!

erfanas
2/20/15

excellent service .
once they sent me a wrong item , just after informing them they returned me my money back

ritac16
2/19/15

Very easy website to use. Lower prices on some items and fair shipping costs.

frankw47
2/16/15

Great price

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Do you post to New Zealand?
4/23/15
Answer
vincentm32
A: Lorna, if SITE JABBER is on the Web there, then yes I do. Check with them sincerely, tick tick bear.
4/23/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Do you do next day delivery?
5/1/15
Answer
colleend6
A: From their website, it looks like it's possible, to the lower continuous 48 states. I'm sure there are restrictions based on what you're buying - for instance, items that have to be shipped cold, etc. For the complete shipping chart, look on their home webpage and click Shipping Information under Support in the lower right corner.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Coupons for Drugstore.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Drugstore.com to save!
Go to Drugstore.com