US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tamarag1

Cheap and reliable :) Oh by the way, their customer service is excellent. (in 28 reviews)

mikeh18

My order was promptly shipped, and I am delighted with them. (in 104 reviews)

racheln

Great site for buying beauty products I can't find anymore in the stores locally! (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Drugstore.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

jays348
5/3/16

I found a price of $6.94 on the GoodRx website in April. I printed out the card, had my doctor order the prescription at Walmart in Fishkill NY, but when I went to pick it up I was told that it would cost $37.00. They said "do you want it or not" so I had to take it because with the new law regarding electronic prescriptions I couldn't take it to another pharmacy. GoodRx is great when it works. Walmart (which is usually a good pharmacy) cannot be trusted to live up to the price quotes.

decimusb
5/2/16

Some good information to be found here.

hihar
5/2/16

Excellent place for good price.

borisv5
5/2/16

Great website to find information.

vindaloop
4/29/16

just so much easier than looking on shelves

bradb56
4/28/16

... and easily found the info on the Pharmacydrug I was looking for; Walgreens's & Walmart's Pharmacy website(s) can't hold their pants up compared to this website!

lorieb2
4/26/16

Pretty good place to find information

andres265
4/13/16

took days for customer service staff to get bck to me

elliew14
4/12/16

but customer service is great! Drugstore.com and Beauty.com are owned by 1 company (or something like that where I could buy things from both sites in one Basket). It gets confusing when I buy things from both places and use a coupon code from one of them. Luckily, customer service has been very quick at resolving problems that have come up. I don't worry about poor customer service when I shop here. That comfort level makes me want to shop here.

clintb28
4/12/16

This is a drug store where you can find almost everything you need. The shipping is very fast. Wouldn't mind to get bigger discounts though

celestes8
4/7/16

Thank you for making my life and my family's so much easier.

kendrickc11
4/5/16

Really good site to find all of the information you can want

shadl1
4/4/16

When CVS doesn't have anything, these guys do

dylang17
4/4/16

I wanted to buy my cocaine from here, but they told me they dont sell that kind of drugs. 18/10 IGN would try to buy cocaine again.

dannyw29
4/2/16

good service

garys127
4/2/16

very bad

sonyab10
3/31/16

It won't allow me to give a business a 5* rating. Which is frustrating. If site jabber is legit, why is it forcing people to give false 1* ratings. I would like for this review to have been of Amazon. Which I love btw. I will be dropping Prime because they took out the 2 day delivery for Prime members. Well everyone actually. 2 day shipping does not mean 2 day delivery. I have to pay for 1 day shipping to get anything sooner than 5 days. Which means I will probably be buying a lot of stuff from other sites. Instead of buying every little thing from Amazon. Because it's faster. And I have found that I can get stuff like tablets a lot cheaper from Game Stop. Who knew. If I'd of known.. Which if they hadn't removed my only Prime benefit I used, I never would have known. But I will always be an Amazon customer. They have awesome customer service. I have bought and returned 3 tablets in less than a month. Each time they gave me an advanced refund. Meaning they refunded my money before I even sent the items back. Which is awesome. That means I don't have to wait to buy my next item. They also pay return shipping and give you the option to choose to have UPS pick up the return from your home. And they set it up. No printing your label. And if you have to have a label because UPS pickup is not available, they will mail you a label if you do not have a printer. So returns are hassle free. Customer service is usually friendly. I have run into the typical shouldn't deal with the public types. But they aren't the norm. More often than not, their representatives are helpful and curtious.

angelah67
3/29/16

always had a great shopping experience and love the site as it is sp easy to navigate

shawnm61
3/27/16

I like specific lip balm & they carry it.

maggiej9
3/25/16

used this site many times always a great service

nadiab12
3/24/16

Always very fast and have excellent sales

amayab1
3/17/16

it's Irkin

tanyat13
3/16/16

Great information

aliceb59
3/16/16

They always have what I need

scotta45
3/8/16

Stopped ordering from them two years ago when my order arrived literally 'frozen'. Frozen shampoo, frozen skin cleaners.
I contacted them, and they basically told me 'it's winter'.

andreaf37
3/7/16

Love to shop at drugstore and i wish i can purchase all the beauty items there.

janes146
3/3/16

i love this website

satyamk
2/27/16

Today it is very important that one can get this facility sitting at home so I really appreciate it

juliyb
2/26/16

we usually buy medicine here. The service is trustworthy and approachable.

aashir
2/4/16

This site is very easy to use...very easy to understand. I have puchased from them so many times.

lm70
2/2/16

I love these folks, I have ordered from them many times and have had no problems, good products as well.

loryr1
1/31/16

My friends say its so that's good enough for me.

gk23
1/31/16

The site is very easy to use and navigate, but the products are very expensive. You can almost use this site as a reference for how much the max you should pay for something.

rm88
1/29/16

I have always been happy ordering from this company.

terip5
1/29/16

Just try the drugstore once, and got an information from reviewers. So far, this site is good.

kanjik
1/28/16

This company doesn't let consumer knows when back order will be delivered.
Consumer doesn't know what is going on a back order. Most of the product able to order at Amazon.
Drugstore.com need improve customer care to expand the business

nails8
1/28/16

I had an issue with my got lodged $25 refund. So, finally I received double amount in-store credit. Solomon's decision! Well done!!! Just made new order and already got shipment confirmation. The issue is resolved. 5 stars!

dariad
1/20/16

They have so many different choices, it's absolutely amazing. My first order with them was shipped over night, others I got within like 3-4 days. One weird thing that happened though, I recived someone else's order, address was a different county. So I contacted them asking what to do after explaining the situation, they told me if I'm unsatisfied I can mail it back, on my dime. I just felt bad for the person who never recived their package.

maryh178
1/20/16

I like this shop. They have a hugh selection of products - for appropriate prices. Got the staff very fast.

lindaw130
1/19/16

Every order has been shipped as promised - I don't need the extra emails from them - but will buy from them in the future. Prices very good, too.

margaretw40
1/19/16

If you cannot make the drive to your local Walgreens or CVS this store is excellent -often with lower prices. If you combine eBates with the current DrugStore.com coupon codes you can get a lot off your purchase.

pamelah35
1/19/16

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOOD ASSORTMENT OF VITAMINS TO COSMETICS AT REDUCED PRICES

williamd85
1/17/16

I used them 1 time for 3 RX's that were given to me by a dermatoligist.
The price for them was less then other places I looked.

kennethg17
1/11/16

Both my wife and I are Seniors. My wife has found better pricing on hair care products specifically for color maintenance, shampoos etc. Pricing of over the counter vitamins and unique supplements .

johnw390
1/10/16

Great shop, 5 stars. Found everything I need from there for my demanding lifestyle

carolynp20
1/8/16

I went to their site because many of my friends recommended it. I was excited to find many of the products I use, and was having fun placing items in my cart. I reached $40.55, which exceeded the free shipping minimum, but, noticed one item was on backorder. I didn't think much of it until I scrolled down. I was stunned to see a shipping charge added for this item and felt I was being penalized.True $1.99 won't break my bank, but that's not the point. I exceeded the minimum order amt. for free shipping and it was not my fault that an item wasn't in stock. I didn't complete the order...just emptied the cart and left the site. Based on other reviews I read, I just may have saved myself a lot of grief and aggravation.
I've been shopping online for many years and have never been charged shipping on a backordered item that had qualified for free shipping initially. This is a first for me!
Not nice, Drugstore.

romanr19
1/8/16

Lots of products on the site, but due to great design - it is easy to find anithung you want

jeanc25
1/4/16

Good Sale, No Hassels, Reasonable Pricing!

carmenv16
1/4/16

Free shipping could be faster like other companies doing max 4 days to your home from order placement

rodrigod5
1/4/16

Many retailers have raised prices on many baby care items. Drugstore.com is one of the few that still sells those items at low prices. My favorite Desitin product is now 50% more expensive at Walmart. Drugstore.com still sells it at the same price.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
10/6/15
Answer
hermanw14
A: There are so many good answers. because my answer would have been similar.as the most good answers that you have received something take it for what it's worth http://65.36.134.172/models/92558br%20%286%29.jpgone of these answers because they all are good
10/7/15