US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tamarag1

Cheap and reliable :) Oh by the way, their customer service is excellent. (in 27 reviews)

mikeh18

My order was promptly shipped, and I am delighted with them. (in 103 reviews)

racheln

Great site for buying beauty products I can't find anymore in the stores locally! (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Drugstore.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

aashir
2/4/16

This site is very easy to use...very easy to understand. I have puchased from them so many times.

lm70
2/2/16

I love these folks, I have ordered from them many times and have had no problems, good products as well.

mingmingc
2/2/16

Could be better

loryr1
1/31/16

My friends say its so that's good enough for me.

gk23
1/31/16

The site is very easy to use and navigate, but the products are very expensive. You can almost use this site as a reference for how much the max you should pay for something.

rm88
1/29/16

I have always been happy ordering from this company.

terip5
1/29/16

Just try the drugstore once, and got an information from reviewers. So far, this site is good.

kanjik
1/28/16

This company doesn't let consumer knows when back order will be delivered.
Consumer doesn't know what is going on a back order. Most of the product able to order at Amazon.
Drugstore.com need improve customer care to expand the business

nails8
1/28/16

I'm not about giving one star reviews but... Nov.16, 2015 I made online order at drugstore.com . Late Nov. received damaged item. Sent my item back. Return was picked-up Dec.02, 2015 by USPS. Yesterday Jan.27, 2016 (!) received message that drugstore.com issued an in-store credit (!) because "we are unable to refund your PayPal account because it has been more than 60 days since your purchase". But return was picked-up on Dec the 2nd! Just talked to Customer Service. Lady was not really nice. She said, they received my return on Jan 14th, but it takes extra time to process. Sounds like they did everything on purpose not to release my $25. So, I consider that $25 as wasted money, couse I don't have any plans to deal with drugstore.com anymore. One star only! Please beware!

dariad
1/20/16

They have so many different choices, it's absolutely amazing. My first order with them was shipped over night, others I got within like 3-4 days. One weird thing that happened though, I recived someone else's order, address was a different county. So I contacted them asking what to do after explaining the situation, they told me if I'm unsatisfied I can mail it back, on my dime. I just felt bad for the person who never recived their package.

maryh178
1/20/16

I like this shop. They have a hugh selection of products - for appropriate prices. Got the staff very fast.

lindaw130
1/19/16

Every order has been shipped as promised - I don't need the extra emails from them - but will buy from them in the future. Prices very good, too.

margaretw40
1/19/16

If you cannot make the drive to your local Walgreens or CVS this store is excellent -often with lower prices. If you combine eBates with the current DrugStore.com coupon codes you can get a lot off your purchase.

pamelah35
1/19/16

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOOD ASSORTMENT OF VITAMINS TO COSMETICS AT REDUCED PRICES

williamd85
1/17/16

I used them 1 time for 3 RX's that were given to me by a dermatoligist.
The price for them was less then other places I looked.

kennethg17
1/11/16

Both my wife and I are Seniors. My wife has found better pricing on hair care products specifically for color maintenance, shampoos etc. Pricing of over the counter vitamins and unique supplements .

johnw390
1/10/16

Great shop, 5 stars. Found everything I need from there for my demanding lifestyle

carolynp20
1/8/16

I went to their site because many of my friends recommended it. I was excited to find many of the products I use, and was having fun placing items in my cart. I reached $40.55, which exceeded the free shipping minimum, but, noticed one item was on backorder. I didn't think much of it until I scrolled down. I was stunned to see a shipping charge added for this item and felt I was being penalized.True $1.99 won't break my bank, but that's not the point. I exceeded the minimum order amt. for free shipping and it was not my fault that an item wasn't in stock. I didn't complete the order...just emptied the cart and left the site. Based on other reviews I read, I just may have saved myself a lot of grief and aggravation.
I've been shopping online for many years and have never been charged shipping on a backordered item that had qualified for free shipping initially. This is a first for me!
Not nice, Drugstore.

romanr19
1/8/16

Lots of products on the site, but due to great design - it is easy to find anithung you want

jeanc25
1/4/16

Good Sale, No Hassels, Reasonable Pricing!

carmenv16
1/4/16

Free shipping could be faster like other companies doing max 4 days to your home from order placement

rodrigod5
1/4/16

Many retailers have raised prices on many baby care items. Drugstore.com is one of the few that still sells those items at low prices. My favorite Desitin product is now 50% more expensive at Walmart. Drugstore.com still sells it at the same price.

rogin
1/3/16

thanks

daniels186
12/29/15

Never get any problems with Drugstore,fast delivery and service,quality is decent!

jerryc40
12/28/15

The tracker is a new app that downloads to your phone. It keeps track of all things you don't want to lose. Even a turned off cell phone. Losing one's keys will be a thing of the 20th century by 2150. Most everyone will have one. It is so, obviously a futuristic item of universal ownership that it is eerie to look at the video, to contemplate the app. It is GPS, for all things we own. Myself being born decades ago, watching the video was mind boggling. The future is here, now, and not too difficult to purchase, or own a piece of. A future icon is here.

Tip for consumers: If it fits, for you, then join the future. You won't lose ANYTHING anymore. This is the 21st century.

zeidaj
12/28/15

12% discounts is almost an insult. Lol. CVS and Walnart have much better prices. I stopped buying from here due to their ridiculous sales.

justint42
1,280 helpful votes
12/24/15

They have everything and more than your corner store. The only problem i had was the shipment arrived a few days later than i was told but the mail system just moves slow.

henryt26
12/22/15

This website is really helpful, I enjoy coming here.

miket113
12/21/15

I save when I shop drugstore.com with money back rewards and I love the free shipping not to mention fast shipping.So many products to choose from and fun to shop here.

selinas8
12/20/15

ALWAYS GET WHAT I ORDER ON TIME AND NEVER ANY PROBLEMS

iorianam
12/16/15

i know that hormones are much needed because they are very important and besides these are the medicines that recommended by a doctor

katherinel23
12/16/15

Price bait and switch. Customer service will not address the issue if an order is not placed. I don't deal with scammers.

ronaldg29
12/11/15

Can't give this place enough stars!

reet9
12/3/15

Never had a problem, awesome

janen24
11/28/15

Would highly recommend, they shipped everything on time. The packaging was also proper!!

michellef57
11/22/15

I looked all over for a very particular product. I saw it on this site, called to be 100% sure they had it, was told yes,they did.
I ordered as many as I could afford, and waited...and waited...and waited.
17 days later, I get an email saying that my order could not be filled because THEY NEVER CARRIED THAT CERTAIN VERSION!!
needless to say I was pissed! Then I had to file a complaint with PayPal to get a refund!
17 days! I could have drove across the country to the product's company and got one!

deniseh33
11/20/15

Drugstore.com is easy and hassle free. They have a pretty wide selection of merchandise and always offer additional savings. Shipping is reasonable and all items are as advertised. Items have never been omitted from my order and they reward returning customers with coupons and other incentives.

The site is easy to use and the search feature works well. Shopping on this site is easy, hassle free and the prices are reasonable.

nicolew51
11/17/15

They'll send you an email listing everything you've ordered and ask if you'd like to order them again. This is handy for people like me who get particular soaps and shower gels!

joeym36
11/17/15

yes to drugs.

lindal85
11/16/15

Good luck getting your product in any time before 2 weeks. They don't give you any updates, even you can reach someone. They tell you it will get there soon. They are rude and you sit on hold for a long time. I guess I am spoiled ordering online from other places it never takes longer than a week to receive my product. But this place doesn't care how long it takes. Good luck getting a refund too. You have to jump through all kinds of hoops and then wait, wait wait. No bargains here.

swaylah
11/13/15

always has what me and my family needs

laniel1
11/12/15

On searching for drug generic details, it is available easily here.

hulusik
11/12/15

Really like the site and get the required information in a while.

alexj59
11/10/15

They ship really quickly

cherylh28
11/10/15

if you don't have a car, or are usually too busy ~ they are pretty good for the basics. to make it worthwhile buy at least $35 worth to qualify for the Free Shipping

lindam153
11/9/15

I have ordered from Drugstore.com on numerous occasions. Each transaction was a breeze...from ordering to their prompt delivery. On one transaction I was shipped an incorrect item. I contacted them, and the issue was remedied immediately.

jeanc41
11/7/15

I ordered one time from them. Everything I ordered was shipped together promptly. Reasonable cost and good service.

sherin13
11/6/15

I was turned on to drugstore.com because they are the only ones who sell the lip balm I like which is natural ice. Best stuff ever!

leom48
11/5/15

I order a cream for my face. That worked good on face and they also provided me some good tips for acne.

mistym8
11/3/15

In my case they were very attentive. Not bad service with a great beauty products.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Drugstore.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
10/6/15
Answer
hermanw14
A: There are so many good answers. because my answer would have been similar.as the most good answers that you have received something take it for what it's worth http://65.36.134.172/models/92558br%20%286%29.jpgone of these answers because they all are good
10/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
8/21/15
Answer
caroll35
A: Hi There, The shipping boxes are reg Brown Cardboard, made into boxes that fit your Purchased item. There is enough room left to securely wrap your item first, with bubble wrap, or air filled pouches. I might ad, They only sell Quality Items from what I have ordered, Great Place to Shop!!
10/6/15