US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

michaelk73
10/30/14

DO NOT have anything to do with the person who has this phone number, 1-571-399-5087. They say they live in Jamesport Missouri, but have suddenly been forced to move to Oregon and will have a puppy shipped to you! It's a SCAM! I was forced to give this site one star so I could submit this message, but it's total S**T!

brandyd1
10/11/14

(571) 418-7691 watch out for this phone number, This is a total scam....claiming to be in hampstead NC... It's a total scam... They say they have moved to another state and ask for shipping money for the puppies.. Who would honestly send money without seeing a living thing as innocent as a puppy???

jessicas65
9/25/14

I am a breeder. While searching sites last night, I came across dogsnow.com. While looking through the beagle puppies for sale, I saw SEVERAL of my own puppies listed! These people are SCAMMERS! I have tried contacting dogsnow.com to have them get my puppies off their site but still, NO ONE has even attempted to call or email me back. I believe this whole site is a joke!

annetteo2
9/8/14

I have advertised on this site for several years. Currently I have found forever homes for four out of five pups. I have found that this site is very beneficial for me. It has connected me with out of state buyers when I told them I would not ship. They said they would come to me. I have stayed in contact with many of these families. They email me pictures of their pup (my grand babies) and we have had play dates. I only breed West Highland Terriers. I have the parents and the grand father on site for the buyer to see. My dogs , or the pups are not in cages(kennels). My home in its entirety is welcome to see to any potential parents. There are many scams out there. If you are interested in a new puppy please visit the home and ASK to see the parents! Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Please show the parents on site of the pups you are willing to go to their forever homes. Be open about the new parents coming to visit at anytime to see the pup they purchased.

nayanns
8/11/14

For the past 2 days me and my husband have been trying to find a husky puppy and a maltese puppy. We have probably contacted 12 different people in the "New Jersey" area, well that's what they say. Come to find out a majority of them are out of state and just want to ship us dogs and when we say we are willing to come and pick them up because we want to see the puppies we get the run around. 90% of the people contacted live nowhere near NJ and want money to ship the dog. Don't think so!!!

debbieb33
7/13/14

Went to purchase a Yorkie from someone claiming to be Kristi Kent and this is a scam. She works with others claiming to use the Pets USA Express by using what appears to be a Company letterhead /email address. She works with someone claiming to be Dequann Shamarr Morris to get you to send money via Western Union. SCAM SCAM. DON'T SUCKED IN. She also claims to be a missionarie.

dorothys8
6/8/14

Do not buy a French Bulldog from "Michael" who told me he was Matthew Chuck. He keeps updating the same puppy pictures with new cities and prices. He stole money from me, asks for a RELOAD it card as payment. His phone number is 401-501-3048

lindab73
4/17/14

Total scam! Texts 6 times saying will delete my ad for no reason , just wanted passwords ,etc. not a safe place to advertise our furry ones! They should not have this problem at all, and they provide zero support! Hmmm, I think it is they , who are the scammers!

jamemiizc
10/31/13

postd
10/2/13

I was looking to purchase a Brussels Griffon, found one on dogsnow.com.
I contacted the seller (STEVEN WILLIAMS) and just asked for two things; (1)Send me pictures of the puppy and (2) How much for the puppy..I also let the seller know what city i was located in.. The last part of this email is what had SCAM written all over it. well this is what he said:

Steven Williams
Sep 24 (8 days ago)

to me

Hello,
thanks for the mail regarding my loving Brussels Griffon puppies. They are called Jerry and Cindy and they are both 14 weeks old. They are an adorable sweet heart who love people and great hugs. They are potty trained and friendly with kids and other home pets. They cordially take to orders. They are A K C registered and currently on all shots and vaccines and quarantine certified. They are available to new pet loving and caring homes that is worthy of taking care of them and make them a loving home companion. They portray the following characteristics:
They eat times Daily and have adapted to that.
They take to order like when you ask them to lie down.
They will follow you around the house until you pick them up.
They are playful and loving with kids and will get along well with other home pets .
They respond well to basic training but need a gentle hand.
They will be sensitive to your tone of voice but harsh treatment is unnecessary. And their learning rate is too high.
They love playing with toys. They are home trained to play around the yard.
I`m Reverend Pastor and i have just been appointed as a senior preacher in my new church. The reason why i`m giving out these puppies is because i`m so dedicated to my new job and i can barely reserve time to take care of them and give them the attention that they truly deserve. So i`m looking forward to getting hold to a pet loving and caring home that is ready and able of taking very good care of them or at least one of them. Please i will like to know where about you are located. More so If you are honest to update me with their pictures and information on their well being, Then get back for their pictures and more details. stay blessed and have a nice day. Waiting to read from you soon.
regards.

codyh17
8/11/13

I have been a member for about 3 years. Recently someone falsely accused me of being a fraud and dogsnow froze my account and deleted all my ads without contacting me. So now im out money for the ads i paid for. I have been attempting to contact them for weeks and they have yet to return my support request or any VOICEMAILS i have left them. I have done alot of business through this website, this is very disappointing. You would think they would contact you via phone call to confirm you are who u say you are but the didnt. I would recommend not paying for their ads if this is how they conduct their business.

bradr19
8/5/13

i have used this site now for 2 yrs. and as a seller have had a very successful experience finding good homes for my Goldendoodle pups. A site such as this is needed for breeders like myself to be able to reach out to folks that desire ownership of one of these hard to find breeds. I am not a puppy mill! I am a hobby breeder that enjoys joining my Doodles with their new families! All of my pups from the last litter were sold with contract / deposit through the mail without one person previously viewing them at my home......no complaints and all happy dealings. Good communication and honesty make good business,

danitah1
7/1/13

The IT department is very unhelpful. After multiple requests sent, my issue has not been addressed, and my ad which has been payed is not showing anywhere.

trmm
6/26/13

Recently purchased a maltipoo from cindy Garcia from Jersey village for 500 bucks and the puppy Had parvo and died within 2 days of the purchase. She won't give me back my money. Dont buy from cindy Garcia on dogsnow.com scam artist

stephanieb18
6/8/13

I was searching for Klee Kai puppies at a reasonable price when I stumbled upon an ad for some puppies for sale. There was not a price listed so I sent the poster an email and asked for the price. The email is macjames9@gmail.com, and he responded as if it was quite legitimate. We exchanged a few emails and when he seemed to disregard some of my questions and statements that were rather important I started to do some research. I came upon Rotweiler pups and yorkshire terrier pups for sale by the same guy, but he gave me a sob story about his mom's passing and wanting to get rid of the Klee Kai puppies. He himself doesnt sound like a breeder, just a hurting son. But after a few more emails and even text messages now the number being 5015706972, its absolutely a scam.

bg20
3/9/13

I found a puppy on this site, contacted the seller and was given a story that they had cancer and needed to find a home for the puppy. It was a total SCAM! I believed it. I can't believe someone would use cancer and a puppy to scam money, sad....very sad. Luckily I was leery and only became more leery when the courier service contacted me for payment. All the signs were there 1) price of the animal too good to be true 2) sob story behind price 3) only having to pay the shipment of the animal 3) the courier email having to different names in it and 4) asking WESTERN UNION for payment! FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!

I hope this helps.

colettek1
2/25/13

Best, responsible pet ownership sites are PetFinder.com and AdoptAPet.com endorsed by legitimate and respected animal organizations. Proof isThe Ad Council rolled out TheShelterPetProject.org public service advertising campaign to educate the public on the proper way to find a pet. Check it out.

christinam10
1/2/13

I recently found a posting for siberian husky puppies for sale in Warsaw, MO. I contacted the seller through the website dogsnow.com. I received a reply by email and the seller texted me pictures of the puppies that were available. I picked out a puppy and sent $200 deposit. After all said and done, I have no puppy and the lady PAMELA GALICIA IS A THIEF, AD NUMBER 73463. Of course now she won't return any text messages. After seaching the internet I found she had done the same scam on another person looks like it was found on Craigs List. I will give the site a 3 star only because they are not at fault. However, I think this website should do some spot checks on their sellers. I was lucky enough to find a good person selling husky puppies in Springfield, MO, on another website. I now have a new beautiful baby girl. I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE

carlys
5/23/11

A website to help puppy mills sell their dogs. Stay far, far away. Sites like this one are disgusting.

ericks
6/17/10

I actually run and maintain this site so I think it's great. We help people find puppies and dogs.