US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisas122

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. (in 5 reviews)

clintons1

Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service. (in 7 reviews)

jackc62

It is truly a worry-free shopping experience from all angles. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Costco.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

keshiac3
2/27/15

I picked up the 6300 at the Costco roadshow. We do tons of smoothies for our kids (because one hates this, and one hates that, I can throw it all in the blender and call it a day, and they drink it happily). I had been debating whether or not to get a Vitamix or a Blendtec. This machine just seemed like a better deal overall.

vivp2
2/25/15

Best day is Saturday when you can lunch on free food samples!
Good deals and excellent choices. The berry sundaes at the cafe are wonderful.

carlosa27
2/23/15

For me, no one is better then Costco, it's so easy to deal with them.

Great price, great products, Amazing costumer service, amazing warranty for electronics, the best in the market.

joey280
2/20/15

Service is mostly good. Return policy is among the best. Portion is too large. Waiting is too long. Pricing is not always the best. Parking is overly crowded.

riam3
2/17/15

Costco has the best value for the online shopper: we consistently get good coffee and the best prices on electronics from Costco. Shipping is fast and secure.

kristinn7
2/16/15

If you are buying a printer or things along this nature, this is a great place to get it. great price, lots of extras usually and if you need to return it, no questions asked. this is the Nordstroms of the big bulk stores!

jamesm234
2/13/15

Costco is a great store..sells good products and stands behind them. I have shopped there for years and am very satisfied.

shehryara
2/13/15

I ordered some Notebook machines with Costco and received in a couple of day with perfect packing and quality. Highly recommended.

debin
2/12/15

Great products

debrah18
2/11/15

You must shop, but sometimes the items are really a good buy,
some not so much. Food is always exceptional.
The parking area where the carts are should have a sign that
states DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN OR PETS IN THE CAR

tabythag
2/10/15

Costco is the best. You cannot beat them. I can always get almost everything I need in bulk for cheaper than buying small quantities in other stores. They have samples which are just the best. They are usually friendly and have great customer service, and they are starting to get a wider variety of natural and organic products which I love.

kellyt20
2/9/15

No one beats Costco on customer service!! Have shopped with them my whole adult life and they are generally unmatched for quality products and a decent value and totally stand behind all products they sell. I shop both in the warehouse and online, excellent processing and shipping speeds and practice.

lynnc48
2/8/15

We stocked up for a party using Costco and I really couldn't tell the difference in price compared to Walmart, still a nice store but not a great deal of savings involved.

stuarts1
2/6/15

I like shopping at Costco for their fresh fruits and vegetables. They have good meats but have to watch your prices. I purchased 2 Samsung tablets and the price was real nice just before they raised the price back up. I like the place, all you have to do is ask someone where something is and they point you right to the place or take you there and we get 3% back each quarter I believe.

juddeh
2/6/15

leithr
2/4/15

Costco is a big company that manages to still do things well. Good products, good quality, good options, and sometimes you can get an amazing deal. A three-story cat-tower for $70? Yes thank you.

richards125
2/2/15

I love Costco. The savings are huge on most items and average on the rest but everything in the store is priced less than anywhere else. The thing I like the most is their awesome no hassles return policy. Their attitude toward returns in my local store is "if you don't like it, it's our fault and we are very sorry that you weren't completely satisfied".

daves121
2/2/15

I do love Costco, but mostly in-store. I have tried to use their online site, but with most larger items I think it's easier to go into the store and see what's up before buying.

lindag57
1/31/15

The only thing that bugs me here is the crowds, but you can see why, quality is good and can be relied on even if not the cheapest you always get good value as the quality is good. Obviously you have to have a big family/freezer/be prepared to buy in bulk!

alane15
1/29/15

Always reliable. Always prompt with delivery.

karenr51
1/29/15

Costco is our family's favorite place to visit when shopping. The prices are obviously unbeatable and the small kioskes serving you tasters just seems like enough reason to keep me as their client. It did also push me to buy some of the products they made me taste.

Keep doing what you're doing Costco!

markc104
1/27/15

Great quality products and so many choices. Prices are average and great service. Buying bulk is a good thing.

helv2
1/23/15

Yay... we finally have Costco here in Australia! There are some great products at a great price and i think it is worth joining (however helps if you have a big family. Even when the store is really busy the checkout process is better than many of the local supermarkets here (they are more helpful). I would support local companies if they offered the service and concept the Costco has (i.e. bulk items at discounts) but there does not seem to be any real competition to them here in Australia.

annieb30
1/23/15

I use their online photo service exclusively. SO convenient to order online and have my orders mailed to my house or available to pick up - my choice. The mailing service is super cheap and fast too. I've also bought some big ticket items online and was really happy with the prices (of course), the quality (of course) and how fast everything arrived.

robertl111
1/22/15

Great customer service. The best meats and produce. Never an exchange or refund problem, with or without a receipt.

lindah54
1/20/15

The best part, the quality of cuts in the meat department. The tough part, saving up to stock up. It's hard to make it out in under 2 or 3 hundred dollars!

rebeccay1
1/14/15

The only drawback with Costco is that they do not take into account the handicapped or elderly. There are many things I would love to order online at Costco, but many of the products they carry in the warehouse, is not listed online. For example, their Kirkland bottled water.

donah2
1/14/15

Always a great experience with Costco.! Online shopping or in store shopping. Great quality always. I highly recommend Costco online shopping :)

marcusn10
1/13/15

again, this is America at it's best. But Costco has to not keep their customers waiting in line. Faster check out and These guys get a 5 star

sherrim8
12/13/14

You can't beat Costco for price, quality,service (even on electronics), shipping costs and ease of returns (although I have had VERY few over the years.) They even have great specials on top of their low, low every day pricing.

Tip for consumers: It is totally worth the member fee unless you live in a cave and have very little need for anything!

lisas122
11/8/14

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. I will pay more for an item from Costco knowing that if it fails or is unsatisfactory, I am able to return it without much hassle.

jimc85
9/20/14

All of the bulbs I bought at costco for summer were duds. They took them all back but this is the second year in a row the big $14.95 value bags were not worth a penny. All of them did not sprout. Not pleased..

jackc62
8/29/14

Costco is great for a reason that many other retailers now fail to understand. Costco is hitting on all cylinders for the traditional retail attributes of product, price & service. It is truly a worry-free shopping experience from all angles. They carry high quality products that are priced super-competitively and have generous return policies when products don't perform as expected. There is a reason why Costco attracts such a high % of high income shoppers.\

We've purchased our last three TVs at Costco and will be purchasing any computers or electronics there without shopping other retailers.

karis10
1/26/14

Great for stocking up on things or if you have a party etc!! The prices are great. been a member for 8 years and always had a great shopping experience and excellent value for money.

kl267
12/30/13

I ordered Gift basket for client gifts for Christmas - delivery was promised 3-5 days with plenty of time for delivery - double checked on Dec 28th and discovered they never even shipped the gifts. Customer service offered no help and was quite the hassle and delay to even get a refund. I will never use them again.

williamr30
12/15/13

I bought a self supporting clothes line (kind of an inverted umbrella on a stand) from Costco's wholesale website. The site was easy to use and entering keywords brought up a good selection including comprehensive details and specification.

I had no real trouble with navigating the checkout procedure though I'm relatively new to on-line shopping. Their prices were significantly lower than other on-line outlets. The product arrived on schedule and I was notified at each step of the shipping process.

I have not had any reason to purchase anything from Costco since August, but I have no reservations about doing so in the future. Though there is always room for improvement, my experience was very positive.

michaelp69
8/21/13

ORDERED SEVERAL NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS WITH NO ISSUE. YOU HAVE TO PAY TAX AND SHIPPING THOUGH. YOU CAN TRACK YOUR STUFF SINCE IT SHIPS UPS. I LIKE THAT I CAN GO TO THE COSTCO DOWN THE STREET AND RETURN IT IF I DON'T LIKE IT.

regt1
3/3/13

Disappointment with two different web orders in 2012. Basically the online product description were incorrect and misleading. In trying to help Costco i took the time to write reviews but costco never posted them even though the review met with their costco usage policy. Also writing to their customer service was useless, they never responded.

Also read many users complaining about costco been biased and cherry picking the reviews on their web site (so don't purchase based solely on the costco reviews!). Coincidentally found two different set of reviews for the exact same product. Basically I can only guest that when a product doesn't sell, costco changes the product number and clear all previous review! I saw it first hand with the Paderno 12 pcs Copperline cookware.

madeliner1
2/21/13

I really love shopping at this site. Costco give me the biggest variety and the best prices available on almost every item. The have a great return policy if for any reason the product you buy you don't like. I have recommended it to many of my friends.

jillv
2/21/13

Good shop. It's not the best but I found what I was searching for. This company has fast and save order delivery

priyesn
1/18/13

One of the worst customer experience I had in my life time. I ordered a Cash Card from them online which took months to reach me after multiple resends and follow ups. When it finally reached me, I was told that the card is inactivated and my money is refunded to my account. The customer support team didn't not know about it and I almost spent 2 months with multiple calls, mails which made me loose my cool, mental peace etc for nothing as eventually speaking, its as good as Costco refused to give me a cash card!!! The reason I say this is that they tried to send it multiple times but always at incomplete address and finally when they managed to send one, the card was a closed card and whatever I paid was refunded almost before the card even reached me!!!

johnd101
12/11/12

I am very pleased with Costco and find their prices reasonable. Their selection is not good, and there are times when you cannot buy the same product because they keep switching their inventory.
Costco is no bargain for fruits or vegetables. I was extremely disappointed to find that some of their fruit in plastic single serve containers were from China where there are no controls. I called corporate headquarters and they told me that they visit China and inspect the production of fruit. I highly doubt that this is the truth and suggest that you always look for the country of origin for your food.

jasonl12
4/27/12

the website is good, just the shipping is kind of slow. I order some vitamin, which take 1 week for shipping.

marief10
1/13/12

Great to use if you have a huge family, but can be very expensive for just my husband and I.

johnj44
9/21/11

I saved over 70% what walmart was charging me check them out

lewisc2
9/5/11

Very practical, 'tis all. ;)

greggc1
8/29/11

Cheap medicines great site.

toddw3
8/23/11

5 gallons of peanut butter, enough said.

clintons1
8/9/11

I have ordered two items from this website: (1) a Deluxe Tub and Transfer Bench, when I was released from a skilled nursing facility--following a short rehabilitation, with PT and OT (physical therapy and occupational therapy)--due to a serious foot injury and (2) a 42" Philips 1080p LCD [flat screen] HDTV, during my continuing a Physical Therapy rehabilitation at home with a wheelchair, crutches and a walker. Until I could walk again, I enjoyed many Major League Baseball games on a new HDTV. Both times I received FREE SHIPPING--even on the heavy HDTV--and an ONLINE $200 REBATE on the HDTV. Emails confirmed both internet orders and both shipping dates with a UPS tracking number. Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service.

Otherwise, I have been a regular customer at my local Costco warehouse, where I quickly upgraded to an Executive Member during my wife's and my first year as a Costco family. Our annual rebates from both Costco and American Express paid for the membership fee, plus more, each year. We noticed quickly that cashiers remained the same from month to month; Costco treated them well, so a reduced staff turnover meant consistent customer service. From Michelin tires to currently bestselling books to fresh fruits or vegetables, we've never been disappointed. If a clothing item proved to be sized incorrectly or a special sale item failed to satisfy, then the Return Desk always credited my American Express Costco credit card--without any questions or hassles. We have never been dissatisfied with Costco!

I forgot to mention gasoline sales with a staff member available; licensed opticians for prescription eyeglasses; the full pharmacy; and the fresh, locally-baked breads, cakes and other pastries. (Everything you need and want can be found at Costco.)

paulj10
6/21/11

I do all my shopping here it is a great store. I love there fresh baked goods.