US Government's NSF

999 Lake Drive
Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
Tel: 1-800-955-2292
admincontact@costco.com

People interested in Costco are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

clintons1

Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service. (in 22 reviews)

lisas122

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. (in 13 reviews)

robertf70

Costco is were we go to get everything will ever need, I mean who doesn't love shopping at Costco. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Costco.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

danielc97
7/30/15

I can't believe they actually make you pay to shop there. Who wants to do that??????

renees14
7/28/15

I always like the quality and taste of the foods. They always carryggreat products.

mahmouda6
7/27/15

Everything I can want in one location. Walmart who?

caroll40
7/27/15

I Love Costco. Where else can you buy items that you know are priced only 15% over cost? That is Costo's business ethic. They are a union company with living wages, benefit packages, etc., so they respect their employees enough to do them right. They sell pretty much everything. The only down side is if you live alone, buying in such bulk isn't rational. So maybe you can just buy yourself a 50" LED smart TV!!! Seriously, there are a lot of good buys, plus you can stay out of the store altogether and enjoy frozen yogurt for a song.

deborahk22
7/26/15

Never a glitch when ordering from them. Fair prices...good svc/ Just need a brick and mortar store here in Little Rock, AR.

richarde23
7/26/15

good volume deals! Downside is having to devote significant time. That sometimes makes it difficult. But overall it's good with good people!

samanthal34
7/24/15

I'm happy with recliner that I bought from Costco. It had the best price on this particular model.

joyceh23
7/24/15

Love this place! You can find a lot of different things there a lot cheeper that other places!

albertm55
7/23/15

never was disappointed from Costco

dr731
7/23/15

LOVE Costco! MUCH better than Sam's

marcieg
7/17/15

I have been a Costco member for years. Their return policy is by far the best I have ever found. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, they fully back their guarantee! I have bought not 1, but 2 of the same water coolers in their store. The first one started leaking after 6 months. I returned it and they gave me back my money and we bought a new one. We repurchased the same brand (wish we hadn't) and low and behold, this one too started leaking and rust happened underneath the cooler. They took it back after we had it for a year. I gave up on that water cooler company, but am thankful that I can rely on Costco to back their products when things go wrong!

coloradac
7/14/15

5 Stars to The Ultra Slim Tower Fan Combo product. Very pleased with fan settings and functions, including the ability to set the hour timer. The Ultra SlimTower Fan Combo product has the ability to keep a room cool in three digit heat with freshcool air flow. It also has a function to rotate cool air around the entire room at a perfect temperature and control. This is a major plus to this product. So pleased with the product already suggesting this product to others. This product was received as a sample to review.

theresad15
7/14/15

I really like Costco they good quality products the only thing is that no shopping bags at the end of trip. you have to put your groceries in boxes on take them straight out in your basket. maybe you don't want the whole would to see what items you purchased. overall I would go back because they have great products and customer service.

lm52
7/14/15

We have always shopped here because of the great prices and return policy.

noelled1
7/14/15

Far too disorganised. BJ's on the East Coast and Sam's on the west are far better. They label aisles and you know where to go for what. Costco is just 'WHEREVER THEY PUT IT, GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING'

davidc155
7/13/15

I have been dealing with Costco for several years. Their return policy and extended warranty in TVs can't be beat or at least hasn't been beat yet. I recommend Costco for TVs and computers. Nice to be able to "test drive" a product long enough to know it is right with no pressure.

jenniferw51
7/13/15

I have really been pleased with Costco for home and work items. I especially enjoy online shopping with them. I have some great shelving units and furniture. I am a regular buyer of their medicines, supplements, cat food, and school supplies.

polkadotbeeb
7/12/15

I just recently found out that their eggs came from the farm who misteated the chickens.Check youtube to see from the news.The thing is Costco knows about it but they dont do anything.That is sad.

jaxg
7/7/15

I have been a Costco customer for decades!

rjaa
7/4/15

They really need to update their store hours online because it's wrong for the Orland Park, IL Location I drove all the way to the store because online it said open until 6pm on Sunday and I got there at 530pm and it was closed.

marthag23
7/2/15

mmmm great selection, always well organized. I only wish they would carry a better selection of coffees.

saharf
6/29/15

they have amazing return policy so if you buy anything and you don't like it ,no worries

brednac
6/27/15

it is always a pleasure going to Costco and looking at all they carry and things I want to buy and things I can buy.My first experience with Costco was in Fla and it was so exciting to me and still is. Keep caring the good stuff Costco.

simig
6/26/15

I love costco

justinf25
6/23/15

online or offline its great

da16182
6/21/15

online they are great. Can't tell if the $12,80 item price would be at the store though... do I go find out or just buy here? hmm.

christophers49
6/19/15

I always thought costco food would taste like it cost but it does not

georgeg61
6/18/15

love shopping at costco, always good prices

peterw61

V Good

catheriney2

Awesome place to shop

maryw99
6/15/15

I have a Costco close to me. Me and my mom always go there to buy in bulk. It is a very nice store. I wish it did not need a membership tho.

phyllism10
6/15/15

Freshest fruits and vegetables, some great shoes, clothing items and reduced prices of items they placed on sale, I am so pleased with this membership! Even though we are a household of two, their paper towels, antibacterial cleaning wipes (better than my Lysol wipes), and even their toilet paper are great values!

vilmap
6/15/15

the best and affordable deals

elliew14
6/13/15

If there is a product you like on Costco.com, it takes only a few days for them to deliver it and if you're not satisfied, they will take it back, no questions asked. If they have a 'coupon' on an item, they deduct that automatically from the online price!

jol134
6/13/15

I have purchased a few things and I got them in a reasonable time.

Bought a laptop and they had to tell China to build it and then ship it over.

If you need a computer quickly, go elsewhere.

meehyunk
6/12/15

Costco is great for big families, big group, businesses etc.

I've been a Costco member for I do not even know when. I only had one issue with returning a HP color printer, which is a review of HP in itself later. They handled this return so poorly but I looked other way because they are great with many many other things.

I do not know why you wound Not be a member. It pays for itself in membership.

The only thing I can think of the negative is you waste a lot of food because of their huge portions. But that is only a problem for a small family or single user. For them, Smart and Final and other discounted grocer may suit better.

I go to Costco for their return customer service. I say they are some unscrupulous customers who return stuff that they should not. Because it is unethical and just plain theft to use something and return it after. I wonder how much we the good consumers pay for that practice. But I am sure Costco is making money and I am glad they are an option where I can shop.

rw28
6/10/15

Love this store and return policy - never a bad decision to buy from Costco.

jefferyl5
6/8/15

Great place Costco. They have lots of all you need. Lots of items with sheer size that may not be finished by a single or two person household. Always check the stock around holidays as there are great deals and this is THE best place to get food and gifts. Birthdays rock too.

gladyss2
6/7/15

My son eat tons of food, cause he have that crazy bodybuilding dream, so I buy tons of food there, from beef to cans, all as bulk and their are amazing.

jenniferp59
6/7/15

I've never ordered from them online, only in store. The lines can be insane, I highly avoid weekend shopping. I can't stay away from their bakery section, and who can say no to a giant birthday cake for under $20?

bradt5
6/7/15

I love Costco --I have saved so much money for my family!!

andrewk50
6/5/15

I have tried three times now! I have never before been told by a site after I ordered something that my order has been canceled!! Not only do I put this stuff in my budget, but I expect it and plan around it!!! Do not use this site if you are not a COSTCO member!!!!!! You will get F'ed!!!!!!!

chrish146
6/2/15

Love to get food here.

jung-chengh
6/2/15

Had been a Costco member for a few years, and had no complaint at all. Always offer great stuff at great price. Even Coscto's own brand, Kirkland, is of great quality. So, definitely recommend people getting memberships if they tend to stock lots of foods for family members.

markb199
6/1/15

I love shopping here... just make sure u have a truck... I always leave that store with so much stuff.

carolh43
5/28/15

great place to shop

daveh82
5/25/15

For volume buyers it's an advantage. But it falls short on quality product and current business modelling; eg: the absence of ORGANICS. More of an overrun, failed lines, and returns store.

marycm
5/25/15

COSTCO, although it offers sets of things in large quanities, it does sometimes not give you very many choices as far as Brand products. Sure, they have a lot of products, but there are some things that I am very Brand-loyal about. If COSTCO does not carry MY BRAND, I am not going to buy it.
They have a very good selection of fresh fruits and vegtables, bread, chicken, beef, salmon, and etc..Their hot chicken section is great.
They often offer free samples of various foods. They make them taste so good, that I really want to go buy them. When I get to the freezers and look at the ingredients in these delicious items, I am dismayed to see that the products have way too many unhealthy ingredients in most of them. They are usually mouth-watering, but I have been ill, and I have to be very careful what ingredients I eat.
However, I like certain kinds of juice, and generally, as a rule, I cannot buy them at COSTCO.
Their Electronics Section is fantastic! Their section for books or games is also fairly broad.
They have a limited selection in the Gardening Section.
I am NEVER happy with their available choices for OTC Meds, clothes, and frozen products.
You have to pay for your membership; COSTCO carries a limited amount of Brands; and you cannot use just any method of payment. For this single woman, usually it is only worth the time and effort for me to go to COSTCO, for fresh food and any large office equipment I need to buy. It really is not worth the Membership Fees.
PLUS, even though I was only away from my car for 15 minutes, my purse was stolen from my car that was parked in the COSTCO parking lot.

martys17
5/20/15

The title says it all..this review is nothing but praise for the warehouse giant. If you need it and Costco has it, just buy it. You won't get a better price anywhere else whether it be for medical prescriptions to food to consumer electronics. Yea, I know...I'm not sure that I need a gallon of mustard either. I get it, and to fix that problem, I just don't buy mustard (or anything else in such quantities that I won't use) at Costco. You know what I mean...
Worth mentioning, I've never had a problem (returns...) over the last decade to where I needed to contact Customer Service, but anyone I know who has worked with CS has always returned happy. That's a good thing!
One minor nuisance, my wife doesn't mind, but I hate the long checkout lines...and they are ALWAYS long in my opinion...uggghhhh 8^)

melissad37
5/19/15

You can tell that Costco's bread and butter is--and always will be--their physical stores. The online shopping experience could use some UX re-design.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm a college student and I'm researching Costco customer service in the following areas:

Stores
Phone
Web site

Can you help me find data on Costco's service levels in the stated areas?
5/17/15
Answer
traceym31
A: Go to. Costco.com and after you give them your zipcode you will be given locations of warehouses near you with phone numbers. The website will link you to a lot of information about Costco.
5/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Costco staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Costco?