US Government's NSF

999 Lake Drive
Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
Tel: 1-800-955-2292
admincontact@costco.com

People interested in Costco are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

clintons1

Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service. (in 22 reviews)

lisas122

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. (in 13 reviews)

robertf70

Costco is were we go to get everything will ever need, I mean who doesn't love shopping at Costco. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Costco.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

mikef80
8/29/15

ordered long time ago, and stasified

kakam2
8/27/15

using Costco since 2007 and love them for there service and value for money.

hyderh
8/21/15

no headache

bruceh50
8/20/15

All merchandise is quality and a good price!

nancyw61
8/20/15

I ordered a piano and arrived fast and safe. I love Costco!
Only problem is they charged sales tax even thou no stores in my state

jamesb242
8/18/15

I am an good broker.

dennisb75
8/17/15

If you know your prices can find some good deals but be cautious.

rayh36
8/17/15

Costco is okay if you happen to live near one. I think they should base membership Prices on Zip Code. Specifically, if you more than 40 miles away, they should give you a membership at 50% off. That would bring them more Customers!

stevenh77
8/16/15

SAMs Club for sure.

beccae1
8/10/15

great deals

danb110
8/9/15

I cant add anytrhing new. It just rocks

caitlins10
8/8/15

i love big bulk producs and cosco is the place to be

archiep8
8/8/15

I like shopping at costco for fruits vegetables , for computers etc. They never let me down for services and quality. All the time i got fresh fruits and vegetable too.

kiml52
8/8/15

If you have some type of business or a large family, buying groceries from Costco in bulk would help, otherwise it would be a waste of foods. We stop shopping at Costco for 2 reasons: 1) membership rate has gone up in the recent years; 2) The Cashiers think they are doing us a favor instead of appreciating our business. Their customers skils are unprofessional and they need to be re-train or re-educated that "Customers are always right", although they are not always right. And never- ever to argue with the customers after all us customers are the one who paying for your salary, not directly but indirectly. Hope this helps.

kevino33
8/8/15

always seems to be a great place to purchase quality goods. Costco puts together quality and ads quality you purchase. They always add perks for their members to add quality to the items they sell.

madaleneb
8/7/15

I love both of my new computers. Costco is the best place to pay a reasonable price on better computer than you will find anywhere else. More memory, more functionalities!

darlened6
8/7/15

This is my first year being a member (didn't think it was worth it as a single household). Really enjoy so many of the products and the savings. The quality of the fresh foods is amazing. Will continue to be a member!

audreyf2
8/6/15

they allowed me to return a $3000. Product I used for 5 months because my needs had changed.
Costco service beats all competitors.

nojinp
8/6/15

1. They had missed to process payment of bagle; instead, they had me double-pay toothpaste in Sunnyvale shop '08. When I fixed it by going there again, nobody apologized me.
2. When I tried to renew "my card with my photo" to Fremont shop last year, they charged me about $80. To make it worse, what was delivered home later was "my husband's with his photo".

larissas3
8/3/15

Love this place. They have lots of organic foods and great deals.

md65
8/3/15

Great service, products, and save a lot of money. Have to be careful and not buy too much, though.

danielc97
7/30/15

I can't believe they actually make you pay to shop there. Who wants to do that??????

renees14
7/28/15

I always like the quality and taste of the foods. They always carryggreat products.

mahmouda6
7/27/15

Everything I can want in one location. Walmart who?

caroll40
7/27/15

I Love Costco. Where else can you buy items that you know are priced only 15% over cost? That is Costo's business ethic. They are a union company with living wages, benefit packages, etc., so they respect their employees enough to do them right. They sell pretty much everything. The only down side is if you live alone, buying in such bulk isn't rational. So maybe you can just buy yourself a 50" LED smart TV!!! Seriously, there are a lot of good buys, plus you can stay out of the store altogether and enjoy frozen yogurt for a song.

deborahk22
7/26/15

Never a glitch when ordering from them. Fair prices...good svc/ Just need a brick and mortar store here in Little Rock, AR.

richarde23
7/26/15

good volume deals! Downside is having to devote significant time. That sometimes makes it difficult. But overall it's good with good people!

samanthal34
7/24/15

I'm happy with recliner that I bought from Costco. It had the best price on this particular model.

joyceh23
7/24/15

Love this place! You can find a lot of different things there a lot cheeper that other places!

albertm55
7/23/15

never was disappointed from Costco

dr731
7/23/15

LOVE Costco! MUCH better than Sam's

marcieg
7/17/15

I have been a Costco member for years. Their return policy is by far the best I have ever found. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, they fully back their guarantee! I have bought not 1, but 2 of the same water coolers in their store. The first one started leaking after 6 months. I returned it and they gave me back my money and we bought a new one. We repurchased the same brand (wish we hadn't) and low and behold, this one too started leaking and rust happened underneath the cooler. They took it back after we had it for a year. I gave up on that water cooler company, but am thankful that I can rely on Costco to back their products when things go wrong!

coloradac
7/14/15

5 Stars to The Ultra Slim Tower Fan Combo product. Very pleased with fan settings and functions, including the ability to set the hour timer. The Ultra SlimTower Fan Combo product has the ability to keep a room cool in three digit heat with freshcool air flow. It also has a function to rotate cool air around the entire room at a perfect temperature and control. This is a major plus to this product. So pleased with the product already suggesting this product to others. This product was received as a sample to review.

theresad15
7/14/15

I really like Costco they good quality products the only thing is that no shopping bags at the end of trip. you have to put your groceries in boxes on take them straight out in your basket. maybe you don't want the whole would to see what items you purchased. overall I would go back because they have great products and customer service.

lm52
7/14/15

We have always shopped here because of the great prices and return policy.

noelled1
7/14/15

Far too disorganised. BJ's on the East Coast and Sam's on the west are far better. They label aisles and you know where to go for what. Costco is just 'WHEREVER THEY PUT IT, GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING'

davidc155
7/13/15

I have been dealing with Costco for several years. Their return policy and extended warranty in TVs can't be beat or at least hasn't been beat yet. I recommend Costco for TVs and computers. Nice to be able to "test drive" a product long enough to know it is right with no pressure.

jenniferw51
7/13/15

I have really been pleased with Costco for home and work items. I especially enjoy online shopping with them. I have some great shelving units and furniture. I am a regular buyer of their medicines, supplements, cat food, and school supplies.

polkadotbeeb
7/12/15

I just recently found out that their eggs came from the farm who misteated the chickens.Check youtube to see from the news.The thing is Costco knows about it but they dont do anything.That is sad.

jaxg
7/7/15

I have been a Costco customer for decades!

rjaa
7/4/15

They really need to update their store hours online because it's wrong for the Orland Park, IL Location I drove all the way to the store because online it said open until 6pm on Sunday and I got there at 530pm and it was closed.

marthag23
7/2/15

mmmm great selection, always well organized. I only wish they would carry a better selection of coffees.

saharf
6/29/15

they have amazing return policy so if you buy anything and you don't like it ,no worries

brednac
6/27/15

it is always a pleasure going to Costco and looking at all they carry and things I want to buy and things I can buy.My first experience with Costco was in Fla and it was so exciting to me and still is. Keep caring the good stuff Costco.

simig
6/26/15

I love costco

justinf25
6/23/15

online or offline its great

da16182
6/21/15

online they are great. Can't tell if the $12,80 item price would be at the store though... do I go find out or just buy here? hmm.

christophers49
6/19/15

I always thought costco food would taste like it cost but it does not

georgeg61
6/18/15

love shopping at costco, always good prices

peterw61
6/18/15

V Good

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm a college student and I'm researching Costco customer service in the following areas:

Stores
Phone
Web site

Can you help me find data on Costco's service levels in the stated areas?
5/17/15
Answer
andyg34
A: This is a very general question. My impression, if you take the time, is that employees and administrative staff are proud and more than willing to answer questions. I think you should be more specific in what you ask, and do as much prep work as you can.
5/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Costco staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Costco?