US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

clintons1

Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service. (in 11 reviews)

lisas122

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. (in 5 reviews)

jackc62

It is truly a worry-free shopping experience from all angles. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Costco.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

heidir9
3/26/15

If I have a party of need a lot of stuff it is a good option. I would like to go there more for regular needs like groceries but it becomes an event since the parking lot is always full and lines are long. There needs to be more people in returns because it is almost not worth it to return an item with lines that long.

ao29
3/26/15

Large cheap place to shop with good quality stuff. Staff could be more friendly although most of the customers are business owners and sometimes think their poo done stink. So will give staff a break.

ronk
3/24/15

90 days to have the computer in your home with absolute right to return it (before 90 days) without any questions if displeased.

After settled in w/ your computer, Costco offers a "concierge service". If something goes wrong, you contact the Costco concierge service, and an assigned agent will contact the manufacturer for, and with you, to assist in speedy and complete closure. You simply can't beat that!

garyc53
3/23/15

It's always an adventure going to Costco. But you have to be in a good frame of mind when you go there. If you're not in the mood to deal with some crowds, then better not go. But it's amazing how they can get so many huge carts full of stuff through the checkouts so quickly!! They really do a great job of hustling and making it easy. Great meats, too. One of the few places I've seen that actually carries "Prime" grade meats. Returns are quick and painless, too. Love this place!

jillo6
3/23/15

I appreciate all the organic produce and meat. When I want a good product at a great price, I go to Costco.

tital
3/20/15

Costco is always the cheapest, but not at the expense of great service. They pay their people well, and maybe that's why their customer service is consistently good...anywhere you go.

karent29
3/17/15

When searching for the right eyeglass frames,specifically prescription everyone must do their homework. I have researched many optical stores and found Costco in my area of King of Prussia PA to be the best for prescription pricing and cost of frames. If you are needing either single vision, progressive or any other type of prescription no retail optical store can beat Costco. There price point for progressive with all the lens upgrades or add on benefits are about $130 plus the frame cost. Most of there frames are about $100 and down. I typically choose an $89 dollar frames that is pretty contemporary maybe not the top designer like Michael Kors, coach but equal in design. My glasses usually are about under $200. If I bring my own choice frame the cost for everything,progressive, scratch,glare,polycarbonate is $148. Don't get suckered into any buy one get one free or one 50% off deal. Usually they jack up all the extra add on lens upgrades, like scratch,glare resistant, etc Lens Crafters, Vision works, Pearl vision and most independent optical stores are really double in price. Walmart came in second to best pricing at about $270 with a $98 dollar Jlo or Jennifer Lopez frame, with all that Costco offered in Lens upgrades. I thought this frame was really great looking and progressive was a not too trendy cat eye. If your not about the designer name but want a nice selection and great price check these stores first,save your hard earned money. You would be surprised the nice frames and styles they have, most of all best price. I like many glasses and different styles to match my cloths.

Tip for consumers: They returned my glasses due to nose pain, and another due to temple pain, I bought two others a few months later that were fine,what store does this. The staff knows all aspects of optical information.They came in at absolutely the lowest in pricing and with all the lens upgrades,for really great attractive well made glass frames. The staff is well trained in all customer service, helped me pick out the best frames for my face, eyes and prescription needs. I haven't had any prescription proble

shirleym32
3/16/15

I have had no problem with Costco. Other than paying 50.00 for a membership and the fact they won't take a credit card you have to have cash or debit card they are okay to shop at. They are a bit overrated, but I go once a month just to buy paper and cleaning products. Their Kirkland brands have great quality. Don't buy a lot as you have to buy in such large bulk it often is not feasible for a family of two.

Tip for consumers: Great for stocking up on select items. Not so great for small families on other items. You have to pay a membership fee of 50.00 and can not use a credit card.

robertf70
3/10/15

Costco is were we go to get everything will ever need, I mean who doesn't love shopping at Costco. I'd move in if they let me. Great Prices, Value for your money and customer service is second to none. I absolutely Love it here and if you haven't tried a Costco near you, now is the time!

jank32
3/10/15

Their products are always same as what they described. Their shipping speed is better than Canada Post. Their customer service is beyond excellent. I once had to return $900 diamond earrings because one of it didn't latch properly at the back. There was no hassle, no questions.

nielb2
3/7/15

With most of the big discount stores, often you have to put up with "less than wonderful" customer service, but everybody just deals with it because the prices are so good. But COSTCO seems to have the lowest prices AND nice employees --- HOW COME OTHER STORES DON"T DO THIS?

marilynw8
3/7/15

Love Costco. The products, prices and ease of shopping are all reasons we are Costco members. I book rental cars, fill prescriptions, purchase tires, buy wine, produce, furniture and flowers at Costco. The selections are fantastic and the competitive bulk pricing saves us a ton of money. Returns are easy. It's a great place to shop.

conniel28
3/6/15

I really love that they always have free shipping unless otherwise stated. I have ordered food, vitamins, clothes, electronics, ink and many other items from them. They have super fast shipping and always send an email notifying me when it ships. If anything I get the items sooner than expected...never later.

andrewg53
3/6/15

Costco treats its customers (and, we hear, its employees) very fairly. The products they stock have been carefully assessed, and they stand behind the purchases. The contrast with Walmart on all these matters is stunning.

traceym31
3/4/15

Love Costco, expecially their fresh produce selection. I like the variety of things they offer. Am dissappointed by too many items made in China. I like very much their Kirkland brand. Good value for the money.

maxineb8
3/4/15

I have been a member of Costco for 20 years and really love the variety especially at Christmas. I have returned 1 item over the years and had no problem. I do think the membership is getting to high.

keshiac3
2/27/15

I picked up the 6300 at the Costco roadshow. We do tons of smoothies for our kids (because one hates this, and one hates that, I can throw it all in the blender and call it a day, and they drink it happily). I had been debating whether or not to get a Vitamix or a Blendtec. This machine just seemed like a better deal overall.

vivp2
2/25/15

Best day is Saturday when you can lunch on free food samples!
Good deals and excellent choices. The berry sundaes at the cafe are wonderful.

carlosa27
2/23/15

Reading all reviews here about Costco, I just remember one of my best experience ever with Costco.

I bought a Samsung Smart TV on Costco USA when I was there. Now, came back home, try to use it, internet does not work at all and several other functions.

Now, I do know if I just go on any Costco in Canada, they would accept back and give my refund, no question ask. I happen to me before.

In this case, I want to keep the dam TV, the price was almost half of any retailer here in Canada and I love the picture quality, just need to figure it out what was wrong with it.

Phone them, they gave me a special Samsung's phone number for Costco Member, and this is for almost all their product, it's exclusive line. No other retailer have that.

Phone Samsung, they refuse to help me, saying that my TV does not provide Warranty in Canada because I purchased in US. Phone Costco, the lady apologized and me to wait. She phoned Samsung and they said the same thing, her answer: He's a Costco costumer, let me talk to your supervisor. She personally took the issue on her hands. Got back to me and said, if they don't phone you and find out about the problem, this is my personal extension, don't hesitate to call me.

They never called, after 4 day, I call her back. Again, she apologize and call Samsung again. She was not happy and she said to them that she would personally stay on the phone with us and follow everything to make sure they would solve the issue.

To make short, for some reason my tv was set as if I was in Asia, so, it alway was in conflict with my router and yes, it took over two hours for them to finally find the issue, but stay all the way with us.

At the end she ask me: Did they fix all your issues, is there any thing else?

Samsung costumer care really sucks, but good thing I buy all my electronics at Costco, as soon I mention that I purchased at Costco, they change the way they deal with me.

Terrific Costumer Service.

joey280
2/20/15

Service is mostly good. Return policy is among the best. Portion is too large. Waiting is too long. Pricing is not always the best. Parking is overly crowded.

riam3
2/17/15

Costco has the best value for the online shopper: we consistently get good coffee and the best prices on electronics from Costco. Shipping is fast and secure.

kristinn7
2/16/15

If you are buying a printer or things along this nature, this is a great place to get it. great price, lots of extras usually and if you need to return it, no questions asked. this is the Nordstroms of the big bulk stores!

jamesm234
2/13/15

Costco is a great store..sells good products and stands behind them. I have shopped there for years and am very satisfied.

shehryara
2/13/15

I ordered some Notebook machines with Costco and received in a couple of day with perfect packing and quality. Highly recommended.

debrah18
2/11/15

You must shop, but sometimes the items are really a good buy,
some not so much. Food is always exceptional.
The parking area where the carts are should have a sign that
states DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN OR PETS IN THE CAR

tabythag
2/10/15

Costco is the best. You cannot beat them. I can always get almost everything I need in bulk for cheaper than buying small quantities in other stores. They have samples which are just the best. They are usually friendly and have great customer service, and they are starting to get a wider variety of natural and organic products which I love.

kellyt20
2/9/15

No one beats Costco on customer service!! Have shopped with them my whole adult life and they are generally unmatched for quality products and a decent value and totally stand behind all products they sell. I shop both in the warehouse and online, excellent processing and shipping speeds and practice.

lynnc48
2/8/15

We stocked up for a party using Costco and I really couldn't tell the difference in price compared to Walmart, still a nice store but not a great deal of savings involved.

stuarts1
2/6/15

I like shopping at Costco for their fresh fruits and vegetables. They have good meats but have to watch your prices. I purchased 2 Samsung tablets and the price was real nice just before they raised the price back up. I like the place, all you have to do is ask someone where something is and they point you right to the place or take you there and we get 3% back each quarter I believe.

leithr
2/4/15

Costco is a big company that manages to still do things well. Good products, good quality, good options, and sometimes you can get an amazing deal. A three-story cat-tower for $70? Yes thank you.

richards125
2/2/15

I love Costco. The savings are huge on most items and average on the rest but everything in the store is priced less than anywhere else. The thing I like the most is their awesome no hassles return policy. Their attitude toward returns in my local store is "if you don't like it, it's our fault and we are very sorry that you weren't completely satisfied".

daves121
2/2/15

I do love Costco, but mostly in-store. I have tried to use their online site, but with most larger items I think it's easier to go into the store and see what's up before buying.

lindag57
1/31/15

The only thing that bugs me here is the crowds, but you can see why, quality is good and can be relied on even if not the cheapest you always get good value as the quality is good. Obviously you have to have a big family/freezer/be prepared to buy in bulk!

karenr51
1/29/15

Costco is our family's favorite place to visit when shopping. The prices are obviously unbeatable and the small kioskes serving you tasters just seems like enough reason to keep me as their client. It did also push me to buy some of the products they made me taste.

Keep doing what you're doing Costco!

markc104
1/27/15

Great quality products and so many choices. Prices are average and great service. Buying bulk is a good thing.

helv2
1/23/15

Yay... we finally have Costco here in Australia! There are some great products at a great price and i think it is worth joining (however helps if you have a big family. Even when the store is really busy the checkout process is better than many of the local supermarkets here (they are more helpful). I would support local companies if they offered the service and concept the Costco has (i.e. bulk items at discounts) but there does not seem to be any real competition to them here in Australia.

annieb30
1/23/15

I use their online photo service exclusively. SO convenient to order online and have my orders mailed to my house or available to pick up - my choice. The mailing service is super cheap and fast too. I've also bought some big ticket items online and was really happy with the prices (of course), the quality (of course) and how fast everything arrived.

robertl111
1/22/15

Great customer service. The best meats and produce. Never an exchange or refund problem, with or without a receipt.

lindah54
1/20/15

The best part, the quality of cuts in the meat department. The tough part, saving up to stock up. It's hard to make it out in under 2 or 3 hundred dollars!

rebeccay1
1/14/15

The only drawback with Costco is that they do not take into account the handicapped or elderly. There are many things I would love to order online at Costco, but many of the products they carry in the warehouse, is not listed online. For example, their Kirkland bottled water.

donah2
1/14/15

Always a great experience with Costco.! Online shopping or in store shopping. Great quality always. I highly recommend Costco online shopping :)

marcusn10
1/13/15

again, this is America at it's best. But Costco has to not keep their customers waiting in line. Faster check out and These guys get a 5 star

sherrim8
12/13/14

You can't beat Costco for price, quality,service (even on electronics), shipping costs and ease of returns (although I have had VERY few over the years.) They even have great specials on top of their low, low every day pricing.

Tip for consumers: It is totally worth the member fee unless you live in a cave and have very little need for anything!

lisas122
11/8/14

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. I will pay more for an item from Costco knowing that if it fails or is unsatisfactory, I am able to return it without much hassle.

jimc85
9/20/14

All of the bulbs I bought at costco for summer were duds. They took them all back but this is the second year in a row the big $14.95 value bags were not worth a penny. All of them did not sprout. Not pleased..

jackc62
8/29/14

Costco is great for a reason that many other retailers now fail to understand. Costco is hitting on all cylinders for the traditional retail attributes of product, price & service. It is truly a worry-free shopping experience from all angles. They carry high quality products that are priced super-competitively and have generous return policies when products don't perform as expected. There is a reason why Costco attracts such a high % of high income shoppers.\

We've purchased our last three TVs at Costco and will be purchasing any computers or electronics there without shopping other retailers.

karis10
1/26/14

Great for stocking up on things or if you have a party etc!! The prices are great. been a member for 8 years and always had a great shopping experience and excellent value for money.

kl267
12/30/13

I ordered Gift basket for client gifts for Christmas - delivery was promised 3-5 days with plenty of time for delivery - double checked on Dec 28th and discovered they never even shipped the gifts. Customer service offered no help and was quite the hassle and delay to even get a refund. I will never use them again.

williamr30
12/15/13

I bought a self supporting clothes line (kind of an inverted umbrella on a stand) from Costco's wholesale website. The site was easy to use and entering keywords brought up a good selection including comprehensive details and specification.

I had no real trouble with navigating the checkout procedure though I'm relatively new to on-line shopping. Their prices were significantly lower than other on-line outlets. The product arrived on schedule and I was notified at each step of the shipping process.

I have not had any reason to purchase anything from Costco since August, but I have no reservations about doing so in the future. Though there is always room for improvement, my experience was very positive.

michaelp69
8/21/13

ORDERED SEVERAL NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS WITH NO ISSUE. YOU HAVE TO PAY TAX AND SHIPPING THOUGH. YOU CAN TRACK YOUR STUFF SINCE IT SHIPS UPS. I LIKE THAT I CAN GO TO THE COSTCO DOWN THE STREET AND RETURN IT IF I DON'T LIKE IT.