US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

clintons1

Everything worked without any hitches, and I was quite pleased with the merchandise and the customer service. (in 21 reviews)

lisas122

Can always find what I'm looking for and you cannot beat their return policy. (in 10 reviews)

robertf70

Costco is were we go to get everything will ever need, I mean who doesn't love shopping at Costco. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Costco.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

marthag23
7/2/15

mmmm great selection, always well organized. I only wish they would carry a better selection of coffees.

saharf
6/29/15

they have amazing return policy so if you buy anything and you don't like it ,no worries

brednac
6/27/15

it is always a pleasure going to Costco and looking at all they carry and things I want to buy and things I can buy.My first experience with Costco was in Fla and it was so exciting to me and still is. Keep caring the good stuff Costco.

simig
6/26/15

I love costco

justinf25
6/23/15

online or offline its great

da16182
6/21/15

online they are great. Can't tell if the $12,80 item price would be at the store though... do I go find out or just buy here? hmm.

christophers49
6/19/15

I always thought costco food would taste like it cost but it does not

georgeg61
6/18/15

love shopping at costco, always good prices

peterw61

V Good

catheriney2

Awesome place to shop

maryw99
6/15/15

I have a Costco close to me. Me and my mom always go there to buy in bulk. It is a very nice store. I wish it did not need a membership tho.

phyllism10
6/15/15

Freshest fruits and vegetables, some great shoes, clothing items and reduced prices of items they placed on sale, I am so pleased with this membership! Even though we are a household of two, their paper towels, antibacterial cleaning wipes (better than my Lysol wipes), and even their toilet paper are great values!

vilmap
6/15/15

the best and affordable deals

elliew14
6/13/15

If there is a product you like on Costco.com, it takes only a few days for them to deliver it and if you're not satisfied, they will take it back, no questions asked. If they have a 'coupon' on an item, they deduct that automatically from the online price!

jol134
6/13/15

I have purchased a few things and I got them in a reasonable time.

Bought a laptop and they had to tell China to build it and then ship it over.

If you need a computer quickly, go elsewhere.

meehyunk
6/12/15

Costco is great for big families, big group, businesses etc.

I've been a Costco member for I do not even know when. I only had one issue with returning a HP color printer, which is a review of HP in itself later. They handled this return so poorly but I looked other way because they are great with many many other things.

I do not know why you wound Not be a member. It pays for itself in membership.

The only thing I can think of the negative is you waste a lot of food because of their huge portions. But that is only a problem for a small family or single user. For them, Smart and Final and other discounted grocer may suit better.

I go to Costco for their return customer service. I say they are some unscrupulous customers who return stuff that they should not. Because it is unethical and just plain theft to use something and return it after. I wonder how much we the good consumers pay for that practice. But I am sure Costco is making money and I am glad they are an option where I can shop.

rw28
6/10/15

Love this store and return policy - never a bad decision to buy from Costco.

jefferyl5
6/8/15

Great place Costco. They have lots of all you need. Lots of items with sheer size that may not be finished by a single or two person household. Always check the stock around holidays as there are great deals and this is THE best place to get food and gifts. Birthdays rock too.

gladyss2
6/7/15

My son eat tons of food, cause he have that crazy bodybuilding dream, so I buy tons of food there, from beef to cans, all as bulk and their are amazing.

jenniferp59
6/7/15

I've never ordered from them online, only in store. The lines can be insane, I highly avoid weekend shopping. I can't stay away from their bakery section, and who can say no to a giant birthday cake for under $20?

bradt5
6/7/15

I love Costco --I have saved so much money for my family!!

andrewk50
6/5/15

I have tried three times now! I have never before been told by a site after I ordered something that my order has been canceled!! Not only do I put this stuff in my budget, but I expect it and plan around it!!! Do not use this site if you are not a COSTCO member!!!!!! You will get F'ed!!!!!!!

chrish146
6/2/15

Love to get food here.

jung-chengh
6/2/15

Had been a Costco member for a few years, and had no complaint at all. Always offer great stuff at great price. Even Coscto's own brand, Kirkland, is of great quality. So, definitely recommend people getting memberships if they tend to stock lots of foods for family members.

markb199
6/1/15

I love shopping here... just make sure u have a truck... I always leave that store with so much stuff.

carolh43
5/28/15

great place to shop

daveh82
5/25/15

For volume buyers it's an advantage. But it falls short on quality product and current business modelling; eg: the absence of ORGANICS. More of an overrun, failed lines, and returns store.

marycm
5/25/15

COSTCO, although it offers sets of things in large quanities, it does sometimes not give you very many choices as far as Brand products. Sure, they have a lot of products, but there are some things that I am very Brand-loyal about. If COSTCO does not carry MY BRAND, I am not going to buy it.
They have a very good selection of fresh fruits and vegtables, bread, chicken, beef, salmon, and etc..Their hot chicken section is great.
They often offer free samples of various foods. They make them taste so good, that I really want to go buy them. When I get to the freezers and look at the ingredients in these delicious items, I am dismayed to see that the products have way too many unhealthy ingredients in most of them. They are usually mouth-watering, but I have been ill, and I have to be very careful what ingredients I eat.
However, I like certain kinds of juice, and generally, as a rule, I cannot buy them at COSTCO.
Their Electronics Section is fantastic! Their section for books or games is also fairly broad.
They have a limited selection in the Gardening Section.
I am NEVER happy with their available choices for OTC Meds, clothes, and frozen products.
You have to pay for your membership; COSTCO carries a limited amount of Brands; and you cannot use just any method of payment. For this single woman, usually it is only worth the time and effort for me to go to COSTCO, for fresh food and any large office equipment I need to buy. It really is not worth the Membership Fees.
PLUS, even though I was only away from my car for 15 minutes, my purse was stolen from my car that was parked in the COSTCO parking lot.

martys17
5/20/15

The title says it all..this review is nothing but praise for the warehouse giant. If you need it and Costco has it, just buy it. You won't get a better price anywhere else whether it be for medical prescriptions to food to consumer electronics. Yea, I know...I'm not sure that I need a gallon of mustard either. I get it, and to fix that problem, I just don't buy mustard (or anything else in such quantities that I won't use) at Costco. You know what I mean...
Worth mentioning, I've never had a problem (returns...) over the last decade to where I needed to contact Customer Service, but anyone I know who has worked with CS has always returned happy. That's a good thing!
One minor nuisance, my wife doesn't mind, but I hate the long checkout lines...and they are ALWAYS long in my opinion...uggghhhh 8^)

melissad37
5/19/15

You can tell that Costco's bread and butter is--and always will be--their physical stores. The online shopping experience could use some UX re-design.

soring

10!!!!

erichf
5/19/15

Costco has saved me tons of money over the years, and I love shopping there for just about anything, although food is my main purchase. Their customer service is excellent, and their employees are both knowledgeable and ready and willing to assist. Great experience!

rhondag5
5/15/15

I enjoy Costco just as much as Nordstrom. This is like taking a kid to the carnival. I go mad in this place. lol

annb44
5/13/15

While we use to live close to Costco we moved to a remote location so it was wonderful to be able to order products online. Simply order processing and quick delivery.

sm682
5/12/15

Excellent products, great customer service, a happy employees because it is a great place to work.
We've eve bought cars through Costco-almost over the phone, w/no sales push at all-genius.
Now, I'm told they offer get rates on rental cars.
A great, great company.

whitneys17
5/9/15

Costco is a go to warehouse shop for our family. Quality foods and items at a low price. Memberships pay for themselves only after one or two visits. Monthly sales help shoppers save even more money. Costco brand "Kirkland" is great and often better than you think they will be. Meats are fresh, wine is delicious, and breads are super yummy!

franko22
5/7/15

I go there a lot.

georget51
5/7/15

It's better than Staples, and you get huge discounts just on almost anything.

joannaz3
5/4/15

If I can buy everything here I will. The only thing I dont like is some product is such too much, if you have big family that may work, I don't like waste.

phill327
5/3/15

Have been a member of Costco since its beginning. A great place to shop, with a wide variety of consumer goods, great foods, pharmacy, optician, photo lab and more. Spacious aisles, friendly staff. The only downside to Costco is that there is not one register where a shopper with only a few items may go to pay and leave quickly. Even with a few items one must stand in long lines with shopping baskets filled to the top in front. Costco needs to have at least one quick check out line.

karens103
5/3/15

I have never been unhappy with anything I have purchased from Costco, I have 100% confidence and prefer to purchase my electronics from Costco because they offer an additional 12 month warranty through their Concierge Service! Their customer service is the best!

randih3
5/1/15

I seriously love so many things about Costco. I've had a membership there for at least 10 years. The quality of their products is fabulous. However, if something does not work like its supposed to I never worry when I make my purchase there. They have the best return policy no questions asked. I will buy things there just for that reason alone versus another store, but the prices are usually unbeatable when looking at more expensive items too so it's an all around win to buy there. Even though you pay for the membership the savings at their gas station alone are worth the price of the membership . Will be a customer for life!

cynthiaw15
4/28/15

Ordered product at a great price and it was shipped quickly. The product works as it should. Love it! I will order from Cosco again.

rickm69
4/26/15

if it's not right, they've always fixed it (for me).

michaelg99
4/24/15

i remember costco, as a kid. sadly their not the best prices for electronic devises anymore. also, sadly, their bulk use to be in blulk and had pronominal prices. current day costco, the couple that ive been in doesnt seem much different than a supper walmart and they have the lower prices. however, the assortments are pretty nice, and they do have the lowest gas prices. however again, i dont find either worth a membership fee, as a consumer gas card results in even cheaper prices, which can be used at local arco, bp, or cherveron stations. as also if you redeem cash purchases for fuel in a texaco station, you get the flat rate, and that cant be beat. where anything less than 3.00/g premium quality fuel, that is what i am going to buy.

raymonde9
4/23/15

I do a lot of business with them and their very good.

maryj92
4/22/15

Awesome. The price of one prescription from a major pharmacy was 112 dollars. At Costco is was 26. Seriously. It was 26 dollars. (Actually I think it was 25 and some change). There is one other pharmacy that has comparable prices (major competitor) but outside of that store this is the least expensive pharmacy I have ever encountered. I haven't noticed any difference in the medication they offer and they seem very efficient. Overall, I am very impressed!

walterp13
4/21/15

The only down side is that if you are set on a particular product, you may be disappointed. It may be, in your opinion, the best product on earth, but the buyers at Costco can wipe it off the map. Trying new products all the time is a hit and miss. Mostly hits but throwing out $20 worth of food can hurt.

nelsons21
4/21/15

Costco uk ... good value but it's a pity they don't have a website that shows the prices of items in stock. Some of their "deals" can be bettered elsewhere but when it come to the quality of their meat, they are second to none.

alisonb20
4/18/15

I shop there on a regular basis. The only problem I have with them is I go to buy a few things and walk out with half the store LOL Returns are a breeze, they didn't even haggle when I couldn't find my receipt

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Costco staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm a college student and I'm researching Costco customer service in the following areas:

Stores
Phone
Web site

Can you help me find data on Costco's service levels in the stated areas?
5/17/15
Answer
traceym31
A: Go to. Costco.com and after you give them your zipcode you will be given locations of warehouses near you with phone numbers. The website will link you to a lot of information about Costco.
5/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Costco staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Costco?