US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yusreena

The customer service has so far always assisted me with my queries and I found them to be pretty good. (in 14 reviews)

georgey17

A customer purchased product from my website for $3550 and used stolen credit card. (in 9 reviews)

jeremyb40

All 8 packages arrived 5 days after despatch and arrived in perfect order, no missing or damages. (in 2 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

peterc126
5/9/16

I have been using comGateway for perhaps 5 years now and am always amazed at how fast, efficient, and economical they are. I regularly purchase from US suppliers, such as Ralph Lauren, who do not ship outside of the US and so I need a reputable and trustworthy Shipping Agent ( like comGateway) to use as the middle man to get my goods delivered to Australia. It usually only takes one to two days for comGateway to repack and ship my goods once they have arrived in Portland and once shipped (with DHL) I can have the goods in Australia within 3 days - this is remarkable. I highly recommend comGateway and have always found their service to be of the highest calibre.

Tip for consumers: The perfect Shipping solution

susanj82
4/20/16

I found comGateway to be unreliable with poor customer service. After doing some research, I found a great company called Shipville. I would highly recommend their service.

gabt3
4/20/16

On the front, Comgateway looks good with decent shipping rates. I have shipped with them several times and there were no issues with them until i had some shipments from Amazon. Comgateway blocked the account and claimed that the packages have been returned to Amazon.

I contacted Amazon a week later on the returned packages and to my surprise, they informed me the packages were indeed returned BUT Comgateway actually contacted Amazon and got them to refund the purchase costs to their account instead (in the form of GIFT CARDS).

Despicable actions by the company. Read through the reviews and you will find some with similar experience

Updated on 23rd April: Comgateway tries to act innocent in this case. I agree when there is no problem, the company is pretty good however these incidents (couple of others, You know it CGW) shows how despicable the company is. Contacting Amazon to refund the return to their account since they are in actual fact the recipient and not us. BEWARE OF CGW SCAM.

Tip for consumers: They are a scam

fredp43
4/9/16

Goods arrived on the latest date set, which I was fine with, as it wasn't 'late'. Online cost calculator incredibly underestimates. It gave me a price of around £20, which increased to over £100. They also simply sent it to another company, who are also trying to charge me more on top of this. If you want something delivered where money is no problem, this service is fine.
(Update): recently charged an additional £50 by a random company that comgateway sent the package too. I researched any addictional costs on their website and could not find this. I would have preferred to use an expensive service who told you the total cost upfront.

rippedo17
4/7/16

Received my US$100 vinyl record damaged by ink marks. Have sent them photos and requested for insurance claim, but they have pushed the responsibility to the seller instead. (Seller showed me photo of item in pristine condition before mailing and has 100% positive reviews on the selling site).

In a nutshell: ITEM IS DAMAGED. ITEM IS INSURED (charged by Comgateway). But they won't let you claim it. Rip off.

Sorry Comgateway. No longer trust you guys.

sl306
3/29/16

Dec 2015: My sister's order was delivered to my account mistakenly, and I wrote to CGW asking them to re-reroute it to my brother's account (for consolidation with other purchases). I gave them the exact details, and they said they would get it done.

March 2016: The package was still not received at my brother's account. I wrote to CGW asking them what the heck was going on. They write back saying that I had instructed them to discard the package and it was discarded in Jan 2016. --> EXCUSE ME??? WHO ON EARTH ASKS FOR THEIR PURCHASES TO BE DISCARDED.

ABSOLUTE NEGLIGENCE.

They were apologetic. FINE. BUT. Up till now I am still fighting a battle for a full refund of the USD43, which translated to SGD 62.75 at the time of purchase. And they CANNOT even get that sorted out. Lousy excuses like they can't transfer the money to me, or credit it to my card because the purchase was made with the merchant and not through them. They can only use paypal, which charges an admin fee per transaction. Why should we be penalised for their error?

SERIOUSLY. What kind of stupidity do we need to deal with as customers?

comgatewayg
3/28/16

As the title describes, I ordered a keyboard from amazon. Comgateway said they did not receive the shipment when the merchant said that the product has already been shipped. Was billied for the keyboard that I did not even receive. Extremely disappointed.

For whoever is out there reading and deciding whether to use comgateway. 100% dont. Here's why,

1. The shipping takes forever (no its not fast, whoever said that must be smoking some weed. In my case I didnt even get my keyboard, which was $700 gone.)
2. The shipping fee will most definitely turn out to be a bomb.
3. Even if you eventually do get your package, you would have had to hussle and send multiple emails

Way better off spending abit more on your local store for a peace of mind.

katieb54
3/12/16

I was worried about being scammed but thought 'why not?' and used them for a $50 order of makeup from ColourPop, a company that doesn't ship to the UK.

I was amazed at their efficiency and customer service.

As soon as the parcel arrived at their warehouse my account was updated. I logged in and paid only $20 to have the small package shipped from Portland to the Isle of Man (UK).

I was sent an email with tracking info and it only took 1 week to deliver. (with FedEX)

I had some questions along the way, all of which were answered through their great customer service team.

Great company, 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

gowrig
2/24/16

Used comGateway recently to buy from newegg. I did try one of the reviewers advise and was able to find a free express upgrade! Apart from this, requested a photo of the actual item they received on my behalf aside from the scanned invoice available on my comgateway account. Really happy with the service they provided even though all communications I had with them is thru email.

lucyc25
2/19/16

Used comGateway rto shop pairs of shoes since they are not available in the UK. Everything went smoothly until some unexpected costs shows up. e.i. the duty and VAT were higher than expected. Anyway, I was really happy with the service which I would rate them top-notch.

roberts374
2/16/16

Wanted to ship my item as soon as possible as one of the items are waiting for receipt verification. I logged in to the chat, and after verifying my identity, Julia helped me out with my concerns and answered all my questions. Though the items were shipped the following day (and didn't go as planned), I still admire the service level she provided.

margareth62
2/14/16

They do as to what their site says. Add up the great customer service Justin has provided.

julias55
2/12/16

Billy is very friendly and helpful, aside from that my shipment arrived complete and well packaged.

hectord10
2/9/16

Started using comGateway like 2-3 weeks ago and made my first shipment last week. Since it's my first time shipping items through this kind of service (normally, I ask a relative who happens to be in US to buy stuff for me), I felt the need to get in touch with comGateway and provide me the step-by-step process of how the shipping works - though they have this How it works page, just need a more detailed info, well honestly I'm quite scared since the item I shipped is no joke.

Tina, the one behind the keyboard, was very helpful and even gave me a discount code, not just to keep me at ease but to thank me for using their services.

I just wish that any other company provides the same service experience as comGateway did.

Tip for consumers: I think comGateway is giving out discount codes for new users. I happen to receive one myself, will keep it until the my next shipment. :)

georgey17
2/8/16

I decided to post a feedback after seeing so many negative which i don't understand. A customer purchased product from my website for $3550 and used stolen credit card. We ended up shipping the order to comgateway address as customer provided. To make matter short; after PayPal notified us of a charge back due to unauthorized credit card use. I called Rebecca at gateway and left message. She returned my call very fast, located the expensive packages and assured me to hold the product for me until this matter is resolved with No storage fee. As soon as I spelled the name of purchaser, she immediately told me this name is on the fraud list and all items shipped to this name are being held until they are claimed by original shippers or CC owners. I guess they have their own security methods of recognizing unauthorized purchases utilizing their service as hopshop so for your fraudsters, better stay away... I am extremely thankful to gateway. very honest people. Keep up the good work.

allyk5
2/3/16

I ordered from Amazon last Wednesday(Jan 27) - comGateway received my package the following day. Paid comGateway the shipment cost and all by Friday noon. Surprisingly, I received my package just now!

I'm genuinely stunned at the ease and efficiency of their service, definitely recommend them to all.

ks129
1/29/16

I ordered through ComGateway to ship Colourpop Cosmetics to the UK due to no shipping service to the UK being provided by Colourpop as of yet. I ordered through their 'buy for me' service in which i entered my order and URLs of the products i wanted purchased and ComGateway buys the products for you if you do not have a US debit/credit card. There is a small fee for thid depending on the price of your order but i believe it is 10% of the order price. (I was £6)

After your order is placed ComGateway send you an email confirmation of your order and then send you another email to notify you when the order has arrived at their warehouse in the US and is ready to forward to your UK address. You do not get charged for the forward shipping until the order has reached the US warehouse as they need to weigh the item to determine the shipping price. That is one of the only downsides as you cannot really estimate what your shipping price will be if you do not know your items weight. However, i had quite a large order and my shipping cost around £22 altogether.

I had a voucher code for a free upgrade to express shipping when i paid for my shipping, so i would definitely recommend looking for a voucher code or choosing express delivery as my order came in 3 days! ComGateway provide a very detailed tracking system to tell you exactly where your package is at different times of the day and which is updated very regularly.

Overall i would highly recommend to anyone looking for a package forwarding service from the USA to Uk.

Tip for consumers: Look for voucher codes before paying for shipping as i got a free upgrade to express shipping (3-5 days).

hazwanf
11/4/15

Use their buyforme service and then have to cancel my order due to some issues after 14 days still no refund when i asked where is my refund they says already transfer one day after cancellation so i asked for proof but they can't provide it after 14 days keep on telling me the same thing that they can't provide the transaction detail to me. Is it really hard to provide transaction detail to one customer who already bank in the money to you COMGATEWAY if you there please answer my question

kl354
10/9/15

In terms of reliability of packages arriving I really cannot say anything bad about this company. There are no hidden costs also, whatever amount they give will be the one charged to you. So it is not a scam company with regards to those aspects.

But I have encountered several issues with them recently and it has made me start considering using another forwarding company.

First, they over declared the value of my package. Even if I use a gift card to get a discount for my package, they would still include the value of the discount. It is just so disappointing because customs in my country is a killer! Most of the time I have to pay customs a huge amount just to claim my packages. It even reaches the amount that comgateway has charged me for the shipping service. So imagine the overhead I have to pay just to get my orders. I just feel it is so unfair that they will over declare my package because I am the one that is suffering.

Second, I do not agree with them including the shipping cost together with the value of my items. Customs will charge me an arm and a leg to tax my shipping value? It just does not make any sense and it is such a burden to me.

Third, my recent package had a damaged item that was liquid so it also affected another item in the package. When I was asking for a damage claim, they were only offering to pay for the item value which did not sit well with me. It was a heavy liquid item that was put in a big box so I paid a lot for the shipping of this box. It took so much hemming and hawing before they would offer to compensate a fair amount of the shipping cost.

I really appreciate having a service which allows me to order items I would want overseas but I wish they did not make it so stressful for customers. I hate having to stressfully debate with their customer service just to get fair treatment from them.

melikaw
9/24/15

i signed up, but had problems reading their site, so i asked them to call me to explain, and they did..good service there. will use their shipping service soon.

rishabhg1
9/23/15

Beware they are big scammer, they received my product and i paid for shipping,after two days they closed my account without any reason, saying the product will be returned to merchant where it came from. No return tracking no email response they are big scammer go for any other reshipping site any any but not comgateway big liars scammers.

lucyc16
8/27/15

I bought 4 pairs of shoes in narrow fittings as these are not available in the UK. I was happy with the service which was very good and they answered queries quickly and efficiently. No problems. The only issue is that there were some unexpected costs which meant I would use it less in future. Eg. the duty and VAT were higher than expected and I had to pay my bank some foreign transaction costs. Eg. I bought 4 pairs of shoes (2 in UK size 13 and 2 in UK size 7). The shoes cost $293.04, the shopping service was $29.30, shipping $107.18, foreign transaction fee £8.25, VAT, duty and Fedex advancement fee £74.84. I hadn't realised how much VAT, duty and advancement fee I would be paying so would be less likely to use the service again or would buy less in future.

bobd79
8/17/15

Accidentally entered a higher price for my shopping, and the good folks returned me the extra. Brownie points for honesty there. I would never have noticed.

Just thought i should get it out there.

Would use them again

junw2
7/30/15

On the 19th of July, I received an e-mail from comGateway stating that my BuyForMe order had been shipped to my U.S. Address at this timing on the 16th of July.

Today, I was informed by your customer service that my order was cancelled. If the item was already purchased and shipped out, how can you tell me that it is out of stock two weeks later?

This is completely unacceptable.

stevenz7
7/26/15

I waited for 38 days and still have not got my package, I contact service at about 20 days after my shipment order, and service keep telling me they are checking with FedEx and tell me to wait. I waited for 38 days, and I'm still waiting, and I feel that nothing I can do about my issue. Maybe I will get my package as a Xmas present.
Why do you want to choose comGateway? Cheap? No. Efficent? No. Helpful? No. Why don't you try something good in the business?

ahmadn8
7/6/15

All the six shipments i did with them went normal no issues.
Pricing is not cheap & sometimes late info that can cause losses but over all fine service.

stevep81
6/2/15

I live in rural Australia. I have used this company for a couple of years. I've never had a problem, never had to check a delayed delivery, never had a product arrived in less that the original condition. I think very highly of this company and recommend it to others every time someone asks where I got this or that product. Brilliant organisation - keep up the great work!

trucp
6/1/15

This is my first experience with comgateway. Regardless so many queries I have for my first time shopping online for the USA, the customer service team responds quickly and provide the great solution for my need.

Will share further comments when I receive other services.

bettyk6
5/20/15

Seeing those negative reviews,I strongly felt that I must submit my review of my experience with this forwarding company. I switched to them after my frustrating experience with myus.com . I had shipped almost 10 shipmenst via comGateway since then. They cost much less that myus.com ( which throw all your things into a big box and charged the volumetric weight, many of the items were damaged because of the poor re- packaging). ComeGateway never fail to reply email speedily, export compliance review were done within 2 working days.My experience with myus.com that turned me away was that for the same items that I shipped through myus.com 6 weeks ago suddenly took 4 weeks just for export review for second shipment and my same shipping address could no longer be used!. With comGateway,no damaged items, itemized shipping quote was given instantly online before I decide to proceed to pay(myus.com will charge the credit card without revealing the shipping cost, you wont be able to estimate because the final chargeable weight exceed the estimated shipping weight greatly!).
I am happy that I switched to this company that makes all the shipping process smooth and without unpleasant surprises when I open the boxes!

garciae
4/20/15

Good pet items are expensive here in the UK. Using them to get discounts on things like kong, nina ottosson, and even on UK brands like mungo&maud! Now i have a happy dog. That the shipping is fast, is a plus!

yusreena
4/8/15

I have shipped about 6-7 times via ComGateway and though i wish the prices were a bit low, I have managed to save some and also got the items pretty fast. The customer service has so far always assisted me with my queries and I found them to be pretty good. I also usually don't rate these kind of stuff but i am rather surprised with the negative reviews here and wanted to share my experience.

deanf16
4/3/15

From what I can gather by the negative review writers on this site are that they don't or wont spend time researching the myriad of parcel forwarders on the internet and what each of them offers AND at what cost etc.I live in Australia and bought 2 pairs of sneakers for my grandson. Total cost $90. When I was advised by comgateway they were available for shipping the freight was almost $120 and according to the website repacking wasn't an option.
I queried the freight and got a very prompt and courteous reply offering to assist by repacking and a discount for this my first shipment. Result - new cost $55.00 complete with Express DHL shipping.
I cannot believe that any company such as this would not treat ALL their valuable customers in this way. I have used a couple of other forwarders in the past with reasonable results. All of them will assist if you are polite and ask.
I will use comgateway again and encourage you to take advantage of low cost US shopping.
P.S. Those sneakers in Australia would have cost US$150 per pair. I paid US$45

rebeccam30
4/2/15

Hmm.. this is my first time leaving a review.. I thought I should since so many were so negative ones. I started using this service to buy a kindle. Read their emails and realized how much cheaper health supplements and skin care products are, so I decided to buy all those from US as well. It's been my.. 4th shipment? over half a year period.. No problems so far. Excellent customer service (one of the rare companies to actually respond to my feedback form), everything always come on time and in good order, and I've saved loads so far! (6bucks for my creams instead of 15 omg...) although.. less savings now because of the damn exchange rate........ ):

Overall... I really don't understand why all those bad reviews.. awesome stuff comgateway!! keep it up!

Tip for consumers: Not everything is cheaper.. go ask their customer service if you're not sure!!

alexandraf5
4/1/15

Read the reviews and decided to give them a try anyway. Was pleasantly surprised! All my emails were replied to within a day, and they were very patient with an old fuddy duddy like myself who couldn't quite figure out the service at first.

On to my 4th shipment of vitamins now, pricing is reasonable, and I couldn't be happier. I've saved so much!!

would recommend to all my friends.

hungt5
1/19/15

I used comGateway a few times , more than 10 times i think, i usually dont give feed back however i do not know why many people give the company a lot of negative feedback, i then think it is unfair not to give them good feedback from my side as i always receive perfect service from them, they deliver what they said. I sometime use normal service but from time to time my packages are shipped with express worldwide service by DHL without any additional charge. I receive email of notification right away after the package is delivered at Comgateway so i can decide to ship the same day.

In term of the shipping charge from comgateway i dont know if it is competitive as i never used other shipping company so i cant compare. however in term of service and the sale tax saving thanks to the company location in Oregan. For these two reasons I will continue and use comgateway.

Thank you Comgateway for the service. All of you working there are STARS.

Hung TRAN customer from Sydney

kawiw
12/8/14

I have used ComGateway about 10 times (possibly more) and found them, competitive with pricing for shipping, proactive on all queries, exceptionally reliable. I have encountered many US sites that will not ship outside USA. ComGateway has delivered what they say they will every time. As with everything, not only READ the fine print, but UNDERSTAND the fine print. No issues with credit card or Paypal. Excellent niche market.

kallek
12/1/14

I ordered certain mobile phone accessories from ComGateway (with the "BuyForMe" service) since they are not sold in my country. I was a bit apprehensive about the order since other feedback on this site was quite negative. However, I had a very positive experience. The order was placed very quickly and I was informed when the order was done, when it was received by the company and when they sent the product to me. The overall expenses were pretty high but not because of ComGateway - most expenses resulted from the fees of the courier company and the customs agency. All in all, I'm very satisfied.

nonoh
10/30/14

i am indonesian, i bought iphone 6 and antminer s3, but they robbed me, i lost about $1400 f**k comgateway

jeremyb40
10/27/14

I'm in the UK. I bought 8 seperate packages (3 from Amazon) all relating to kayaking gear, 23Kg the total cost was $1174.84US. I used comGateway's 30 day free storage, and throughout their system notified me of receipt of my orders - I tracked them into comGateway and only a few hours difference between receipt and email getting to me informing me of such. They charged me $44.32US for their work and a further $204US for FedEx standard
shipping to me in the UK. FedEx(UK) advised me of UK import charges ($329.20) which equated to £204.92. All 8 packages arrived 5 days after despatch and arrived in perfect order, no missing or damages.

I calculated the percentage savings on several items that could be sourced in the uk, overall
the average was 53% saved. I used comGateway on a seperate order entirely, for a Canada Goose Chiiliwack (Ladies) jacket, $599US. I used a faster shipping option and this item came before the one above! DHL's interpretation of the UK's import charge stung a little, but the same jacket here in the UK is sold at $1123US (I paid $830US equiv) so I was still pleased with the outcome.
All-in-all I'm very very pleased with comGateway's service, even their email system answered my only question quickly and completely. I would give them 6 stars if I were able, if there is a better c/o forwarding business I would be surprised.

comGateway will have my business, no question about it.

Best of luck,

Jeremy.

Tip for consumers: I don't give feedback as a rule, but given the number of negatives about comGateway I thought good service should be rewarded by an honest review.

joyd16
10/2/14

WARNING: STAY AWAY......NEVER attempt and deliver your goods to Comgateway. When they received your items they will never notify you and never confirmed that they received your parcels.When you go to there website and you can no longer open account they will automatically close it without your knowledge.

They will compromised your account and keep on telling to ask a refund for the merchants. When you ask about your parcels they will say that they can never disclose any information about your parcels.

PLEASE STAY AWAY ON THIS WEBSITE...

dukeb27
9/30/14

This is a business used by Frauds and scam artists. Never do business with anyone who uses this address (17146 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland OR). This business does nothing to stop the scam artists from using their services. They have NO legitimate customers.
If you have any dealings with buyers or sellers using this address realize your accounts have been hacked. Never return items for an eBay auction as you will never receive a refund.

Tip for consumers: Contact your Credit Card company immediately and report a fraud case.

alistairl1
9/14/14

Please be very wary of using this company, i would not wish anyone else to suffer the customer 'care' i have received over a damaged package, so please do shop around before settling on a forwarding company.
I can only say my experience is one fraught with frustration and loss of money, i will not use again.

steves132
9/12/14

comGateway are, in my estimation, the most inept, confusing, incompetent, annoying, overpriced company I have EVER dealt with. I have been trying to run a business for 6 months by utilising them. I don't even know where to start how bad these guys are. Just be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They will make a grown man cry.

fukfukc
8/19/14

It's really a trap as there are much much more you have to pay than your expected. Lots of surcharges, etc: Consolidation charges, repackaging charges, fuel surcharge, insurance which you have never expected. The total cost is definitely higher that it's solely shipped from retailers. And they calculate every single item starting from 0.5kg separately although they are supposed can be consolidate. They intend to make your stuff more and more expensive to ship rather than thinking of how to save shipping cost for you.

In a word, I will NEVER try ComGateway again in my life.

Tip for consumers: Please real EVERY condition very carefully before you ship your stuff to their US address.

erikl16
8/1/14

over price, makes me feel they are scam....

aishahw
7/10/14

I'm quite surprised with all the other reviews, because I had a pretty smooth transaction with them. They notified me for each item that arrived in their warehouse. The shipping process was quick, my parcel was sent the day after I confirmed it. I at first thought the shipping fee was too expensive, but when I compared it to other sites, they had almost similar rates. I live in Singapore and I received my parcel under a week. I'll be using their service again next week so I'll update on that experience when it comes.

florencem16
3/27/14

Had a few items delivered as it seemed cheaper, however they billed me for what I thought was their shipping and useage charge. a couple of months later I get an invoice from Fedex saying I haven't paid my shipping charge. The same amount I paid the site! effectively they have taken my money but offered me no service at all. as further inspection of their site informs me I'm responsible for any shipping charges! Didn't save me any money at all. so just don't bother.

robertw86
3/17/14

Stay far, far away from this website. I requested a refund from these guys after they tried to overcharge me for shipping. I argued with them for 2 months before finally telling them where to go. I decided to escalate it to PayPal instead. The site is obviously a scam.

lukes27
2/28/14

This is not an honest website. I believe this to be a scam website after my experience with them.

I ordered 4 replacement watch straps and they were received in my comGateway account. The recorded weight was 0.45kg!! This is probably the equivalent weight of +100 packaged watch straps!

Furthermore, when it came to pay the charge was $80. Even if the weight was correct this international shipping rate is criminal. Aramex Shop and Ship is FAR FAR better value.

The reason that I was unable to use Shop and Ship in this case was that the supplier would only accept online orders from US credit cards (not Paypal) and the items that I wanted (the watch straps) are quite rare so using an alternative supplier was not a viable option.

When I tried to avoid the international shipping (in an effort to avoid the scandalous international cost) by entering a US address - this was not possible on the website.

I am thankful that this was a low dollar value purchase. They can keep the damn straps.

I have never been scammed before - this is a disappointing first. However, on reflection it is quite an effective scam that targets an opportune niche of victims. Only after you have purchased the item and it is later received at their warehouse do you find out that you are now at the mercy of these a**holes.

For people shipping higher value items they will not be in such a fortunate situation. They will not be able to just walk away from the items that they own but are being held by comGateway.

ianh35
2/24/14

I only recently got involved with this company as I need to purchase large shoes for my son not available in Asia. They are very good at signing you up but thus far their service sucks and their customer service is non-existent. The goods were received by them from Amazon 6 days ago but comGateway have not contacted me to tell me they have them. They do not have phone numbers you can call in Portland, Oregon or rather no-one to speak to. I did leave a voicemail but got no response. Their customer service email system never replies to you. I sent 4 emails now. Nil replies. Their "Live Chatting" does not work. Find an alternative and I seriously question all the positive testimonials on their website. I cannot even find out how to write a testimonial.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the comGateway staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/10/16
Answer
comgatewayt
A: Hi Raillen,

Welcome to comGateway!

All our shipments from the U.S. will originate from your assigned U.S. address. We will then deliver it to your home address in the Philippines. You may contact us via email at customerservice@comgateway.com or LiveChat from 7am to 6pm (GMT+8) should you have further inquiries. Cheers!
3/14/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2/18/16
Answer
comgatewayt
A: Hi Shameeni,

Based on our customers experience, COLOURPOP.COM accepts international credit cards. Happy Shopping!
2/22/16