US Government's NSF

Categories: Belts, Handbags, Shoes

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Do your self a favor don't buy a bag from this company I purchased one from the website which looks like an authentic coach website only after I purchased did I receive an email from a third party billing company shortly after that I received a e-mail from someone named zheng (the owner of this co.) stating to send them a picture of the bag I ordered or my order would not be shipped I immediately emailed back and ask them to cancell my order and refund my money which
was charged immmediately to my account they emailed me back stating the only wanted to be sure of the merchandise I ordered I again emailed them requesting a refund , no reply, I emailed them again and the email address was no longer valid
had to call the bank and cancell my card a lesson well learned

oh yeah the minute i received my wallet that i order, then checked where it come from...chinese symbols.. i knew it was fake. After a month zipper got broken, I even asked them if this is authentic they says yes! No wonder they are so cheap. Beware of imitations.

Yay, glad I stopped in here before I ordered! I was extremely skeptical when I couldn't find anything I was looking for that Coach had emailed me about from their Outlet stores in the Outlet Malls.

I just didn't want to drive an hour to get to their malls, thought this would be easier. When the prices were a bit cheaper, I had filled my basket - when I was having so much trouble with the cart, the red flags started in my head. That's when I began to have mega-doubts . . thanks everyone and sorry you had to go through it - fakes are SO not worth it when you can spend just a few more dollars to get the authentic ones at the REAL Coach Outlet stores! they are SUCH a bargain if you've never been to one - worth the DRIVE!

It's a total rip-off the bags are complete fakes I got stuck for $140.00 and got a cheep fake coach bag and wallet ... I could kick myself. The web sight is gone and I have no return address ..... China crap !!!!

I have placed my order over 8 days ago and I have not heard anything from these people at all, they will not return any of my E-mails and I have not received my Two pair of Coach boots, I wish I would have looked at this Web sight before ordering. Hopefully I can get my Boots or my Money Back!!!

Liars. Fraud. Completely fake. Don't waste your money. Total rip off. Wish I had read the other reviews before they got my money!

They overcharged me by 12 bucks not so bad but now the site is down and I don't know if I will even get my fake coach stuff..don't care if it's fake as long it's worth the 60 bucks a pop and 30 for wallets..why did't I come here 1st???!!!
I am so screwed aren't I??? :( $!@#%&* 180 bucks down the drain..hope they don't try to take more money

Everyone out there......PLEASE do yourself a favor and DO NOT order anything from this site. Everything is FAKE; made in china or japan. I was gullible enough to order two handbags and one wallet before reading comments on this site. These people are from Asia and the whole site is a sham. When I asked to return my items I was told to pay some pay pal account of theirs a 25% restock fee when they could have automatically deducted that amount from my refund. I am offering this word of warning DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!

I ordered a bag and a wallet. i got the wallet but not the bag. and also they are not what its looked like in the picture. The picture is original but they will sent you a fake one. very disappointed. I tried to email them but no responds.

I have had an awful experience with these people! I placed an order for two "coach" purses after much thought and delay (now I know I should have trusted my instinct). I am Canadian and 3 days after my order I received 2 charges for $141.00 on my Visa. My 2 purses cost this amount but only 1 time! When I contacted they were VERY rude. Stating they only took out one charge of that amount, that I need to take this up with my bank. I proceeded to tell them I was looking at my charges as we were "speaking" they then basically told me I was "stupid" and not getting the fact they only took out one amount of 141.00???
I asked them to call me so we could discuss over the phone and they said they only dealt with customers via email (this I belive is because they can't communicate in English).
At the end I asked for them to refund my amount - both amounts and cancel my order. They stated it would take up to 10 business days and they would put a request in for a credit to my account for the one charge.
Many days later and several calls, faxes and email to my bank I am still out almost $300.00 in total - no purses on the way and now the web site is no longer working (2 days after all my crap they go off line!!!!)
Hope I can help someone not to go through what I am still going through

FAKE!!! I received a "coach" wallet and it was so FAKE. They promised me my money back and I never received it even thought they promiseD me it was sent. DO NOT SHOP HERE, THEY ARE IN CHINA.

Place my order over 9 days ago, They already chrged my credit card however they are unable to provide me with a tracking number, everytime I asked for a tracking number I am told they need 3 more days.....So much for Öur orders are processed on a daily basis and shipped out within 2 days"....It will be the last time I ever buy anything from them.

They do not stand behin their claim of 100% guarantee or full refund. The bags are fake and poorly made

I have bought 2 pairs of sunglasses after I received an email from their customer service saying they are 100% authentic. They are ABSOLUTELY FAKE, even the hardcase is fake. I can't return them although they claim you can! they are made in China. I learned my lesson and next buy I'll go to the store and pay more but at least I know I have an authentic pair

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Coach-Outlet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?