US Government's NSF

90%
Categories: Work At Home
210 Bates Retreat
Hampstead, NC 28443
Not a member of ClixSense? Signup FREE today.
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mariusl9
11/20/14

Clixsense is the best Ptc ever they never missed a payment. For every person who wants to earn money online for the first time this is the ideal site for them.
In this site you can make money online by doing different works. There are 4 ways to make money online. A+++
Trusted Admin,
Trusted Staff,
No more words, Clixsense is just the best.

tomp47

great

davider
11/20/14

The BEST PTC site around. Trust and reliable. A+++!

darkd
11/19/14

ClixSense is the best ptc site in the world. The administration is honest, and the site is online since 2007. Their users and the forum are very active.

valerieu
11/19/14

I've been a member of ClixSense for 7+ years. During that time frame, I have made almost $10,000 in earnings free and clear. ClixSense has evolved over the years with a new owner and more ways to earn. In 2007, I made approximately $500 a year at ClixSense versus the last few years of $2,000+ per year. ClixSense isn't about making people rich. ClixSense is about members completing simple work for extra cash. Viewing advertisers ads, watching videos, completing tasks, completing surveys, and offers. The only people that could possibly be disappointed with ClixSense would be scammers, cheaters, and people that are looking to get rich over night. For honest people that are looking for extra cash, ClixSense is absolutely the way to go.

mk46
11/19/14

The most honest and transparent PTC site on the internet. Very Honest Admin, many ways to earn.

I respect,appreciate and love Clixsense team.

mohitb1
11/19/14

Perhaps the most honest and transparent Get-Paid-To site on the internet. Lots of ways to earn but keep in mind that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Top notch support with a friendly forum.

christians33
11/19/14

Serious und a very helpful Team!
I love this Site and sure a good and easy Way to earn Online.

jillianvl
11/19/14

ClixSense offers many ways to earn: ads, surveys, offers, tasks, videos, clixgrid, bonuses, referrals...it's the most complete PTC I've ever come across.
ClixSense is trustworthy: since when it was created in 2007, it has always paid its users and will continue doing so.
Honest admin, helpful staff and an awesome forum.

ClixSense is great!

tamarav1
11/19/14

I don't believe that there is away to get rich easily online, but Clixsense helps me make extra money on the site and it even going to pay for my vacation next year! Very trust worthy, i have cashed out hunders of dollars.

uzairs
11/18/14

An awesome paying website I have ever come across. I have been a member at ClixSense since 2009 and they have paid me every time on time. I love the bonuses they provide and they are awesome.

ClixGrid is a state-of-art game which has been now copied by many websites. Their creativity and innovation is awesome and the support is first class.

All I say is ClixGrid is an Elite paying website with tons of earning options. All the best for your earning!

valentinai
11/18/14

ClixSense - the best site PTCt!!!

djokoh

trusted site ever
none like ClixSense

sergeyt1
11/18/14

ClixSense - site PTC # 1 in the world.
ClixSense - no hype, no need to invest, fair income.
ClixSense - the best.

arturs2

Best site ever.

leventei
11/18/14

Best site to earn some extra money online with little to no effort. Every since 2007 they have never missed a payment. Customer support is outstanding and we have a huge community here helping out fellow members whenever they're in need.

dl47
11/18/14

the best Ptc ever they never missed a payment paying since February 2007 good honest admin
Site is over 6 years old and has no major issues or problems. lot of ways to earn money by completing offers, surveys, listening to the radio (radio loyalty), tasks, videos, bonus, ...
they have great forum for helping each member to get more money or if they have an issue with something
give it try: http://csl.ink/yX

sandy-

I had receive for 52$ for it. is very nice
for get more that get to upgrade your account and get more dollars

rakeshk5
6/27/14

it`s a great site surveys and transparency is its strength . I got 5 cash outs

norrism14
11/10/12

The website's policies/terms and conditions on how people will earn should've been made on a layman's term format. So that they wouldn't get the impression that their website is misleading.

It's like, by telling everyone that: "people will earn lots of money, in exchange for a very big amount of time."

tomw12
Apprentice Reviewer
5/11/11

To whom ever can help me;
Can you Please Cancel/Delete my account/profile?
I've never spent such a meaningless time online in my life.
Your entire site is a joke...and a complete waste of time.
Can I have the last month and a half of my life back?
Clicking for decimal pennies should be for convicts and/or child molesters. Really? Really?
No one should be so under paid. All of these PTC sites are a complete waste of any lowlife's time. A complete awful experience.
I'm better off sticking with Inboxdollars.com
I made $30.00 in 35 days.
At least they grant whole pennies for their adds and videos.
Nothing about them is .0000000000001
At least It's whole pennies.
Again, sorry for the dilemma. But can someone please terminate/delete/cancel my account/profile?
I'll be better off begging for pennies down in the NYC Subways system.