US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mk46

The most honest and transparent PTC site on the internet. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

taylorj11
4/9/16

I just got this message from ClixSense.

It's been 83 days since you last visited ClixSense and we miss you!

We would like to remind you that your account will be closed for inactivity if you do not login within the next 7 days. Remember, any account that becomes inactive for over 90 days will be considered abandoned and closed.

You are missing out on a great opportunity: With Surveys, Tasks, Offers, PTC Ads and ClixGrid you could be making some good extra money right now.

So what are you waiting for? Click the login button below to access your account and start earning!

The ClixSense Team

1. I do not care if you "miss me" or not.
2. I will log in whenever I want to. You can not force me to do something that I do not want to do. You are NOT my Boss. So I choose when to log in. Also, IT IS TIME FOR THE BUSINESS TO SERVE THE CUSTOMER, NOT THE CUSTOMER TO SERVE THE BUSINESS.
3. Use the Serial Comma. It is NOT "Surveys, Tasks, Offers, PTC Ads and ClixGrid". It is " "Surveys, Tasks, Offers, PTC Ads, and ClixGrid"
4. So "What Am I Waiting For"?! You have ZERO of those things. I hope your company shuts down forever just like many others have.

Again, I am not some blind follower that asks "How High?" when you tell me to jump. Instead, If you give me ANY problems, you will be reported. All those other websites recommending ClixSense should be shut down as well. They are all scammy websites.

camillel9
2/20/16

They do pay but it is impossible to earn much without referrals,i have been a member since 2010 and have no referrals even though i advertise everywhere.Not renting or selling referrals turns people off from signing up. One thing that gets to me is that a few members have earned thousands and have thousands of referrals,while most members struggle without any referrals and not much earnings. I have only made 200 dollars in all those years. I have noticed that members from the U.S.A have access to offers that just don't work here.Useless doing offers on sites if you are from Australia.

mr488
1/25/16

Clixsense was a nice site until the moment they changed their payout system which now causes massive delays when requesting a payout.
Relying on a certain point of time where your payment should be processed isn't anymore.
That's sad to say.
Jim should rethink his new payment policy quickly and better change it back else he will definitely lose members!

iguanas
10/26/15

Since joining clixsense on September 10 I have made and cashed out 122.31$. I don't have referrals (yet). I invest about 1-2 hours daily. Sometimes (when I get good surveys) I even make 10$ in a day! I could make even more money on this site if I spent more time on it. There are users that make 80$ a day just by completing crowdflower tasks (!).

Clixsense has an active forum and a nice community since (2007) that is willing to help newbies. It is a legit website and currently the best site on the internet to make money with little effort period. The only downside is the high minimum payout of 8$ but you reach that in 3 days tops.

tl;dr: Clixsense is the best PTC site out there and if you want some money for little effort you shoud join it.

Referral link: http://www.clixsense.com/?8029112
(it is in my interest that you make money if you join through my affiliate link so feel free to pm me and ask away)
Non-referral link: http://www.clixsense.com/

kjj1
9/5/15

hi
I have just started with clixsense.. I want to know do they pay...because many sites
are not paying and duping others..I have had a bad experience with Paidverts..

thanks

mohaks
5/30/15

someone call w1cht3l and someone call mingyee, they log in same computer, and resulting to have same IP. w1cht3l got all her referrals suspended because they all log in same public computer with w1cht3l.

but mingyee and w1cht3l also logs in same computer, logically it's same IP address.

clixsense Jim tells w1cht3l what?

"because mingyee is obedient, w1cht3l is not. w1cht3l will be suspended, mingyee would not"

this is a big joke. same IP account have different results?

there is a rule in clixsense, you can not have 2 people log in the same PC.

but mingyee and w1cht3l same computer, they ban w1cht3l not ban mingyee

mariea26
3/19/15

not satisfied

sandeepm2
2/11/15

Wipe out your debt. ClicxSense is #1 PTC (Paid-To-Click) website in the world. If you have any doubt just search google for top PTC websites, you can see ClixSense in top of all that lists.

Visit this page to learn about ClixSense and more internet income opportunities : http://tripleclickz.weebly.com/

Thankyou!

ivanz5
11/22/14

Honest and tradition, great website approved by 100 %

zlatomirg
11/22/14

I have used ClixSense for 4 years and never have had any bad payment experience.
During the years they have also improved their service and added few more options to earn money.

Their support is fantastic and always have my problems sorted in less than 12 hours.
The forum is the place where everyone can find support and help not only from ClixSense' staff, but the members also. So many proofs this program pay regularly.

In fact ClixSense is one of the best online places where every one can earn money according to the time and effort gives by.

mariusl9
11/20/14

Clixsense is the best Ptc ever they never missed a payment. For every person who wants to earn money online for the first time this is the ideal site for them.
In this site you can make money online by doing different works. There are 4 ways to make money online. A+++
Trusted Admin,
Trusted Staff,
No more words, Clixsense is just the best.

tomp47

great

davider
11/20/14

The BEST PTC site around. Trust and reliable. A+++!

darkd
11/19/14

ClixSense is the best ptc site in the world. The administration is honest, and the site is online since 2007. Their users and the forum are very active.

valerieu
11/19/14

I've been a member of ClixSense for 7+ years. During that time frame, I have made almost $10,000 in earnings free and clear. ClixSense has evolved over the years with a new owner and more ways to earn. In 2007, I made approximately $500 a year at ClixSense versus the last few years of $2,000+ per year. ClixSense isn't about making people rich. ClixSense is about members completing simple work for extra cash. Viewing advertisers ads, watching videos, completing tasks, completing surveys, and offers. The only people that could possibly be disappointed with ClixSense would be scammers, cheaters, and people that are looking to get rich over night. For honest people that are looking for extra cash, ClixSense is absolutely the way to go.

mk46
11/19/14

The most honest and transparent PTC site on the internet. Very Honest Admin, many ways to earn.

I respect,appreciate and love Clixsense team.

mohitb1
11/19/14

Perhaps the most honest and transparent Get-Paid-To site on the internet. Lots of ways to earn but keep in mind that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Top notch support with a friendly forum.

christians33
11/19/14

Serious und a very helpful Team!
I love this Site and sure a good and easy Way to earn Online.

jillianvl
11/19/14

ClixSense offers many ways to earn: ads, surveys, offers, tasks, videos, clixgrid, bonuses, referrals...it's the most complete PTC I've ever come across.
ClixSense is trustworthy: since when it was created in 2007, it has always paid its users and will continue doing so.
Honest admin, helpful staff and an awesome forum.

ClixSense is great!

tamarav1
11/19/14

I don't believe that there is away to get rich easily online, but Clixsense helps me make extra money on the site and it even going to pay for my vacation next year! Very trust worthy, i have cashed out hunders of dollars.

uzairs
11/18/14

An awesome paying website I have ever come across. I have been a member at ClixSense since 2009 and they have paid me every time on time. I love the bonuses they provide and they are awesome.

ClixGrid is a state-of-art game which has been now copied by many websites. Their creativity and innovation is awesome and the support is first class.

All I say is ClixGrid is an Elite paying website with tons of earning options. All the best for your earning!

valentinai
11/18/14

ClixSense - the best site PTCt!!!

djokoh

trusted site ever
none like ClixSense

sergeyt1
11/18/14

ClixSense - site PTC # 1 in the world.
ClixSense - no hype, no need to invest, fair income.
ClixSense - the best.

arturs2

Best site ever.

leventei
11/18/14

Best site to earn some extra money online with little to no effort. Every since 2007 they have never missed a payment. Customer support is outstanding and we have a huge community here helping out fellow members whenever they're in need.

dl47
11/18/14

the best Ptc ever they never missed a payment paying since February 2007 good honest admin
Site is over 6 years old and has no major issues or problems. lot of ways to earn money by completing offers, surveys, listening to the radio (radio loyalty), tasks, videos, bonus, ...
they have great forum for helping each member to get more money or if they have an issue with something
give it try: http://csl.ink/yX

sandy-

I had receive for 52$ for it. is very nice
for get more that get to upgrade your account and get more dollars

rakeshk5
6/27/14

it`s a great site surveys and transparency is its strength . I got 5 cash outs

norrism14
11/10/12

The website's policies/terms and conditions on how people will earn should've been made on a layman's term format. So that they wouldn't get the impression that their website is misleading.

It's like, by telling everyone that: "people will earn lots of money, in exchange for a very big amount of time."

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ClixSense staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question