US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christinat5

People rate this site negatively for its poor facility, unclear terms of conditions, and inprompt customer service. (in 47 reviews)

melanieg11

Additionally, I received great advice and support to help me choose the best airport/connecting flight to suggest. (in 130 reviews)

jenniferl10

The iPhone app is so easy to use and I got my confirmation email a few minutes after my transaction was complete. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robbinr1
1/25/15

CheapOAir came through again! I booked early and then near time to go decided to switch dates and times of travel. In addition, I wanted to squeeze in another destination. These people were courteous and made my changes with a modest charge that gave me a perfect holiday and I got a reasonable ticket to another destination! Thank you, CheapOair!

Tip for consumers: Always look for the best price being conscious of your own comfort and convenience.

amberc11
1/25/15

We had some family business to attend to and booked with cheapo air last minute we got a good price over the holidays and were where we needed to be in time. On the way home there were some aircraft difficulties which lead to delay, but that was nothing to do with cheapo air. Thanks cheapo air for getting us to where we needed to be for a fair price!

Tip for consumers: I got red better rates by calling in over the phone.

bernardk12
1/21/15

I was very satisfied with the use of CheapOair on my recent trip to Florida. We have used them in the past and have been not only satisfied but found them to have saved us quite a few buck compared to going through the carriers themselves.

Thanks you CheapOair

Tip for consumers: very easy to walkthrough

julietv1
1/15/15

I have used cheapoair twice in the last 13 months. I have found the operators to be very pleasant and helpful. The prices are also very reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Customers also need to be pleasant

rc53
1/14/15

Have used them in the past to find the most inexpensive tickets on the web, their customer service was patient and polite in helping me with my booking.

poonamn
1/14/15

I would really appreciate the service provided by cheapoair.com in booking my flight tickets and providing me guidance on getting the best quote for my travel. I would definitely go ahead with cheapoair.com for booking my next destination and would recommend others for the same.

Thanks once again..!!

mangeshd
1/13/15

It is been great experience with ChepOair from last 2 year. We have booked tickets for my parents and our travel to India.

russb20
1/13/15

My CheapOAir experience was a good one. Not only is the website easy to use but flights were available I did not see elsewhere - more options were available.

jayc75
1/13/15

I booked air tickets through cheapOair. The price was low, compared to those from other agencies. The service is good. I am sure I will book more tickets by cheapoair later.

olgaf2
1/11/15

The experience I got booking my flights was very rewarding since I had a complex booking, I checked the prices on CheapOair's website and called their 1800 # and arrange it with one of their operator. Our flight was on time and we had not problem getting back to our destination. Thanks to CheapOair!!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have make up your mind because there are no refunds

madelainek
1/11/15

I've used CheapOair several times and I've only had good experiences! I find the website easy to use and very easy to book our flights! It is my "go to" site when I'm booking our flights!!

leaannr1
1/10/15

We used CheapOair to book short flight tickets within Europe. CheapOair's web site was very easy to negotiate--user friendly, and had the most economical tickets for our trip. Thanks, CheapOair!

marting29
1/9/15

Our flights to/from Rome were on time and safe. The price was right as well. We will book again with CheapOair for our next vacation.

mariannee
1/5/15

We flew from Traverse City to Chicago to Las Vegas; everything went very smooth. Cheap-O-Air is a great service that saved me time and money.

johnm399
1/5/15

Best support ever received. All performed as promised. Super on line travel rarangements. Completely satisfied with all aspects of the service. Highly recommend to travelers.

Tip for consumers: try the site. you will be glad you did

jonathanh47
1/3/15

The purchase of tickets and use of same was easy and the flights were as advertised. I would use them again.

kazim8
1/3/15

customer service rep was very helpful over the phone and resolved my issues with full attention to my matters....Thank YOu

Tip for consumers: They do answer the phone

steved59
1/1/15

I have used several site to book my air travel through the years but I found CheapOair to be the easiest to navigate and had the best airline prices. Additionally, the site format was so user friendly. Easy to navigate. I will definitely be using CheapOair to book my future flights.

renatav
1/1/15

I need an explanation. What is this taxes/fees in my credit card?
I put in red color. This never happened to me.
Other Tax/fees. This in my book with United airlines.
This is the first time I bought the tickets from cheapoair.
I'm upset with you guys. I saw some feedback sites where some people claimed about this tax/fee too.
An attendant informed me the value and told me that the value had changed on website(Cheapoair), but the next day I called them, I asked an explanation about the values, but it was another person who gave me another explanation. This was so strange. Two different explanation about the values was more expensive than others websites.

Tip for consumers: extra fee

jamesm222
1/1/15

I was very impressed with the courtesy and friendly service provided by CheapOair bookings and with the services provided by the carrier, US Air. Plan on using this service in the future. Thank you.Write your review to help others learn about this online business

Tip for consumers: Definitely a quality service provider

edwink7
12/29/14

Despite having had an exchange of over 30 emails with Cheapoair they did not refund my ticket charges for a cancelled flight on Air France three months ago. This despite their promise to do so on many occasions.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

tracyl35
12/29/14

My vacation was smooth flying,
And the price was right on with
CheapOair
Thank you!
I'll be back...

tylerj9
12/29/14

I am completely delighted and satisfied with cheap o air. I will continue to book all future flights through cheap o air.

Tip for consumers: Use it

andreit
12/26/14

I use this website all the time and checked others as well, but it appears that it finds always the best flight from price point and flexibility of the flight. I will always use it and always recommend it to my family and friends.

miguela18
12/26/14

Looking for a quick flight booking with cheapOair is as easy as 1-2-3. I didn't find it difficult to get a seat of my choice too. Definitely I will cheapOair again in my next trip.

Tip for consumers: very dependable site when looking for a quick get away

anthonya31
12/25/14

A trip to Colorado is a must for any traveler. Experiencing the Rocky Mountains should be on anyone's list.
Recently I had the pleasure of going to Colorado and it all began with going online .
Serendipitously, I found the CheapOair website and I'm glad I did..
One, two, three it was that easy!

I entered the dates and times of travel and locked in to a selection that met my needs. The site offers hotel and car rental options as well. Quickly I was able fill out the secure form and reserve my travel plans .
Thank You CheapOair for making it so easy to navigate your website . I also appreciated the downloadable itinerary and especially the follow-up reminders before and during my trip.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to take your itinerary and your driver's license when checking in. It makes for much faster processing at the airport.

kelseyl1
12/21/14

Best deal I could find on airline tickets so close to the departure date. Site was easy to maneuver as well! Great Service.

sueh33
12/20/14

we have never been disappointed by booking through cheap o air they have always been very helpfuland always our first choice of booking.

Tip for consumers: always check your overall duration of trips including layovers.

kevinj43
12/18/14

I have always had a good experience with CheapOair. I had a difficult situation trying to get my daughter home from France once and their customer service folks bent over backwards helping us through the situation.

I just booked a flight with them for my son to bring him home from Japan. CheapOair consistently has the best rates. I will not hesitate to use them again.

heatherm45
12/15/14

I have travelled with CHEAPOAir and find their prices unbelievable!
I have travelled, return, from Vancouver, B.C. to Venice, Italy for $ 479 plus taxes and the airlines we used were top notch-WEST JET, AIR ALITALIA, and KLM.
I love using CHEAPOAIR and I am also is the vacation business and recommend to my friends and clients, that they also book with CHEAPOAIR.
Heather Mallory-British Columbia, Canada

Tip for consumers: Booking a flight is easy--when you need to talk to someone on the phone, there is no wait time and concerns are handled promptly.(ie. I was over charged $50 recently on a trip, and the adjustment was made quickly to my charge card.)

rhondat6
12/14/14

I first booked with cheepoair last year, it was so easy and fast that it's my #1 booking site forever! Thank you for taking all the stress out of booking a flight.

francesh28
12/13/14

I have used CheapOair for several years. I travel internationally as well as in the US, and I have found the site easy to use, and offering great prices, and LOTS of flight schedule options. I book my team travel using this site, too. No hidden fees - any fees are put right there for you to easily see.

Tip for consumers: I like using the flexible date option when I can.

crystalb11
12/12/14

Such an easy site to navigate, & very reasonable with pricing!..I will definitely be using them again!

johnm383
12/11/14

I researched the round trip airfare using both airline websites and travel search engines. I was pleasantly surprised at the discount I received by stating my dates were somewhat flexible and only had to change my travel date by one day. I will use this service again and if possible use the flexible date option.

Tip for consumers: Select the flexible date option if possible.

melanieg11
12/10/14

I was really surprised and impressed with the service I received through CheapOair. I had never heard of them and was pleased with the price. Additionally, I received great advice and support to help me choose the best airport/connecting flight to suggest. It was the smoothest trip I have had in a while and it was an international trip!!!

stephanied14
12/9/14

I used cheapoair on a last minute vacation 2,000 miles away, and I was thoroughly impressed. Their website was simple and easy to use, both mobile and desktop versions. I had no trouble with tickets and the price was unbeatable. I have already used cheapoair again and am looking at flights every day! I highly recommend them.

Thanks,
Stephanie D

patrickd14
12/7/14

I would like to thank CheapOair for a wonderful experience in booking my flight to Saltlake City Utah. Everything went as planned and my flight was enjoyable as well!

jsd2
12/7/14

The site is very user friendly, convenient and easy to follow......and helped us get amazing rates. Thanks for making our holiday!

robertr97
12/7/14

my experience was and still is the best that airlines could ever do

staceyk11
12/7/14

Very easy to use. Much cheaper than any other site I researched. I was notified well in advance of a change the airline had made for my flight.

thadr9
12/5/14

CheapOair is my Go-To site for airline booking. The prices are listed with taxes and fees included making it much easier to select the best price!

Tip for consumers: Use the "My dates are flexible" option to find the best price.

johnm378
12/4/14

I always got the best price after checking with other cheap ticket sites. There phone service was very helpful if I needed to make a change or had any questions.

stevew107
12/4/14

Had a great experience booking on Cheap O Air and had an easy to find good fare site and allowed to pick and choose flights.

lynnettem1
12/1/14

Warning: do not do business with this company. Their customer service is horrible. They make constant changes. Here's what happens when you book a ticket with them after you receive confirmation: you'll start receiving multiple emails referring to changes but with no information what the changes are; when you attempt to reach customer service you'll sit on hold for at least 20 minutes, if you are lucky enough to get a live person, they will pass you off to "another department" which will happen over and over because none of their "customer service" reps are empowered to do anything. We will never work with them again.

steveu5
11/29/14

I've used CheapOair a ton, have found it very easy to use, gotten very competitive pricing and there are frequent promotions to take advantage of. Try it!

traceem
11/24/14

I've been a customer of Cheapoair's for over four years now. I've never had a problem in all of the years I've booked with them. They have amazing customer service. They'll email and call you to see how your flight went. 5 stars across the board!!!

Tip for consumers: They usually have coupon codes which helps!

michaela113
11/23/14

Very user friendly website and easy to navigate. Did not take long to find a flight that worked good for me at a very reasonable price. I recommend cheapoair to anyone trying to find an economical flight

shanter2
11/22/14

This was my third time using cheap o air and when i fly again i will continue to purchase my tickets through cheap o air #Lovem to

Tip for consumers: They are very helpful when trying ro book flights

lillianp7
11/21/14

This group is amazing. Given the name, I was expecting no frills, but the opposite occurred.
When I had to change flights, the agent stuck with me until I was convinced I had the best deal, given the situation--she inspired confidence. Also, when I booked another flight, another agent actually called me to tell me the flight had cancelled and again, he stuck with me for a considerable amt of time resolving the issue. Excellent service!!

jacquesb13
11/11/14

bought an international flight with cheapoair.my card was debited twice for an amount of more than$3000,flight was cancelled but cheapoair never informed me .I contacted them for an alternative as it was not convenient I cancelled and according to cheapoair it will take two months or more to be refunded .I can imagine for people less fortunate that they would have to cancel their trip.I booked again with a reputable company .Hope the refund will materialised but will be very reluctant to use this company again. will keep you posted if refunded