US Government's NSF
frankc1

5 Reviews for Ccleaner.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/17/14

Perfect to clean my pc, very fast and reliable. This is a must have.

12/10/13

ccleaner is one if not the best register cleaners i have seen. it cleans your registry and usually cleans a gigabyte off of my computer; i recommend it to be used and not any other one you might see!

8/19/11

First thank you all for the great reviews of this site. I was having problems with my pc and tried to search for software that works. I just recently installed ccleaner and it did wonders on my pc.

EXPERT
2/22/10

Kudos to Frank C for his review of this site!

I went to it and downloaded the software and it worked like a charm! Thank you Frank! It's definitely cleaned up and cleared up some long time issues I've had with my computer. Great site! It was very fast too.

EXPERT
2/22/10

WOW was I glad to get turned on to THIS website!

I'm sure you've all seen the advertisements (and the scams) about software that will "make your computer run faster" and they offer a "FREE SCAN". Then the nightmare begins, where they tell you that you have over 1,000 problems with your computer and then try to sell you their Registry Cleaning software package. Now, several of these are very good (PC Tools, AVG, Norton) , BUT they all cost at least $29.95/year!

CCleaner.com is the best and ONLY totally FREE Registry Cleaning software out there. It's easy to use, does the job quickly and thoroughly and is ABSOLUTELY FREE (Gawd I sound like a commercial for them, but really I'm just a satisfied user). There's no reason to pay big $$$ to get this type of software.

Registry fragmenting is the leading cause of your computer slowing down with age. You have to clean it up (your basic "De-Fragment that comes with Windows doesn't do this), and you need software like this to do it!

Here's a youtube of a guy who will give you the info and a quick tutorial on how to use it:

Then just go to www.CCleaner.com and get yours. My sister (a huge computer geek) turned me on to this after I got aggravated by the other companies trying to charge me for it (even AVG who I just paid $50 for the year of security software and why isn't this included anyway i asked?).

I'm amazed at how much faster my hard drive is running. This is a totally unbiased review, I only know enough about all of this to be dangerous. Even my website programmer told me that this is good stuff and have no fear. Anyway, here's to faster computers! Enjoy.

About Ccleaner