US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

harrys44
4/17/14

Perfect to clean my pc, very fast and reliable. This is a must have.

ultimasoulnix-
12/10/13

ccleaner is one if not the best register cleaners i have seen. it cleans your registry and usually cleans a gigabyte off of my computer; i recommend it to be used and not any other one you might see!

bobw14
8/19/11

First thank you all for the great reviews of this site. I was having problems with my pc and tried to search for software that works. I just recently installed ccleaner and it did wonders on my pc.

lilrebelc
EXPERT
2/22/10

Kudos to Frank C for his review of this site!

I went to it and downloaded the software and it worked like a charm! Thank you Frank! It's definitely cleaned up and cleared up some long time issues I've had with my computer. Great site! It was very fast too.

frankc1
EXPERT
2/22/10

WOW was I glad to get turned on to THIS website!

I'm sure you've all seen the advertisements (and the scams) about software that will "make your computer run faster" and they offer a "FREE SCAN". Then the nightmare begins, where they tell you that you have over 1,000 problems with your computer and then try to sell you their Registry Cleaning software package. Now, several of these are very good (PC Tools, AVG, Norton) , BUT they all cost at least $29.95/year!

CCleaner.com is the best and ONLY totally FREE Registry Cleaning software out there. It's easy to use, does the job quickly and thoroughly and is ABSOLUTELY FREE (Gawd I sound like a commercial for them, but really I'm just a satisfied user). There's no reason to pay big $$$ to get this type of software.

Registry fragmenting is the leading cause of your computer slowing down with age. You have to clean it up (your basic "De-Fragment that comes with Windows doesn't do this), and you need software like this to do it!

Here's a youtube of a guy who will give you the info and a quick tutorial on how to use it:

Then just go to www.CCleaner.com and get yours. My sister (a huge computer geek) turned me on to this after I got aggravated by the other companies trying to charge me for it (even AVG who I just paid $50 for the year of security software and why isn't this included anyway i asked?).

I'm amazed at how much faster my hard drive is running. This is a totally unbiased review, I only know enough about all of this to be dangerous. Even my website programmer told me that this is good stuff and have no fear. Anyway, here's to faster computers! Enjoy.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Ccleaner staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I think I got taken yesterday. Very long story short, I was dealing with a company I assume was in India. The man was very helpful (or so I think) and told me that because I had 3 different anti-virus software system on my computer (which I didn't even realize I had) that they all kind of cancelled each other out. So he removed Norton and McAfee and left AVG. Anyway, he told me that I needed to add CCleaner....but they charged me $249.00. If I'm reading reviews correctly, this software is actually free. He did help me get my wireless running again and he did remove my Norton and McAfee. First, was he correct in telling me that the 3 conflicted and kept each other from properly running anti-virus protection and second, did I pay $250 for something I could have download for free?
7/28/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Ccleaner staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?