US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

keving30

Their customer service person contacted me and wanted me to give them a second chance. (in 32 reviews)

angelot5

They do not ship canvas within 24 hours, but within 48 hours, so I received my canvas 6 days after placing the order. (in 129 reviews)

valerieh7

Easy, user friendly website, super fast service, and GORGEOUS canvas prints. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mk90
1/15/16

Poor quality products received. Customer Service does not answer phone nor email.

erich190
1/13/16

I ordered two large canvases just before Christmas in '15. They arrived perfectly. Upon opening, I found the quality to be low and faded (much worse than those that I see as examples at my local Walmart). I should have read these reviews first--this seems to be a common thread here: That you get what you pay for. UPDATED NOTE: After posting here, I was contacted by their Customer Service and sent new versions (very proactive and helpful service!!!)....

marcr25
12/28/15

This may be the worst company ever to deal with. Could not have been more disappointed this this company

lindas218
12/23/15

I ordered 7 canvas prints from Canvas Discount. When the prints arrived I was devastated. They were HORRIBLE! I called customer service and they looked at the proof that I sent and agreed that the pictures were awful, washed out and over-exposed. They said they would reprint them. When the second try prints arrived, they were just as bad or worse. Now, just a few days before Christmas, I have to find another company and have to start all over and pay extra for overnight shipping. I just received the new canvas prints from the other company and they are fabulous! Never, never shop from Canvas Discount! They don't know what they are doing.

pattyp6
12/22/15

When I placed my order, the website stated "orders ship within 24 hours". NOT TRUE - I got an email 5 days after ordering that stated my order just got shipped. Totally screwed up my Christmas present. Can't speak for the quality, the order still has not arrived after 8 days.

Here's an update, now that my order finally arrived. They are HORRIBLE. I ordered 4 canvases and they are all extremely washed out and all have a yellowish tint. Dark green leaves came out a yellowish green, and a black covered bridge turned out a dull grey. The ones with people are so washed out that their faces looked blended into the white background. This was $75 down the drain as I am too embarrassed to offer them as a gift. I want my money back!

laurenc242
12/19/15

DO NOT buy from this retailer unless you don't mind give someone money and getting nothing in return and having NO ability to talk with an actual human in customer service.

BEWARE - my account was immediately debited, no communication beyond confirmation of order, no shipping confirmation, and the order has not arrived (it's two days late).

SCUM BAGS

jenniferh136
12/15/15

Shipping was fast- deal was amazing.. But the color quality is lacking. Having been the one who took the photos and edited them, I had in my mind what the canvas would look like. Instead, I opened a 30x20 canvas that looked dull and faded. Thinking maybe it was just the large canvas, I opened the 8x8 and 8x12 canvases to find that they looked the same way. For about $65 for all.. I guess I got what I paid for. I'm glad I didn't order all of the canvases from here and decided to just do a couple to see the quality. If you need something cheap & fast- they are your go to. But if you are looking for pretty colors and cleanly wrapped canvases.. I'd look elsewhere.

adas13
12/14/15

I had recently gone on safari in Africa and had ordered a number of canvasses in several sizes for a program I will be giving. I was
extremely disappointed in the reproduction of my photos! The
centering of the photos on the canvas was bizarre, cutting off
people's heads, cutting a lion off just under his nose; the quality of the canvas, the color reproduction and the finish were all very
poor.
I had moved these canvasses to the trash pile, but my son suggested contacting customer service instead. Numerous calls
to that number were dropped or just a busy signal.
I had to learn yet again that "you get what you pay for" and this
time the product was totally unusable! Do not waste your time or money here. There are better choices out there.

andreac79
11/28/15

I am extremely pleased with canvas discount.com. I have ordered numerous canvases in the last few months and have always been very pleased. The color, quality, price and quick delivery of my canvases keeps me returning to their site and pushing the "add to cart" button!! It's becomes addicting.....in a good way!!

brookem20
11/28/15

We ordered our canvas and really did not know what to expect with the quality. We were so pleasantly surprised! It looked so great! We love it and get so many compliments on it. It was to hang above our bed in our condo. It looks just wonderful there. I will be recommending Canvasdiscount to others and I will be ordering more in the future. The quality is perfect!

bryantr9
11/28/15

I ordered a picture of my grandkids...it was better than I imagined it would be...my daughter (the grandkid's mother) loved it so much, I gave it to her and ordered me another one! Also, I was very pleased with how soon, after ordering it, I received the picture!

gregr29
11/26/15

Fast service, great quality, I LIKE IT!!!

lisak91
11/26/15

I couldn't be happier with these canvases, esp at this time of year, they make the perfect gifts!

harrys65
11/26/15

Colors were vibrant. Size was perfect. Thank You.

cyndib2
11/26/15

Canvas Discount did a great job! I was a little worried about a canvas so large. But it turned out great with beautiful color. My nephew and his wife have it hanging above their dining room table. It looks awesome!

gailh52
11/26/15

The canvases that I have ordered so far have excellent picture quality. The love the fact that you can choose which wrap you what. I have been on some sites that will not let you do that and certain size pictures will only work if you can have a solid color wrap on the outside. I will definitely order from here again.

marys258
11/25/15

It was a good experience. Pictures great, delivered on time. Will order again soon in the future.

williamb159
11/25/15

Easy to order. Very fast service and great price-much less than other sites.

myraw5
11/25/15

I've always had great expectations from CanvasDiscount and never been disappointed UNTIL NOW!! I recieved the 30x40 canvas that I ordered after Christmas and it was a mess. The colors are weird and the entire print is so fuzzy that you cannot see anyone's eyes clearly. The resolution that I sent was very high so that's no excuse. I noticed that Canvas Discount was recently getting more and more BAD reviews but I thought, 'They've never disappointed ME.', so I went ahead with my order. Big mistake. I sincerely wish I had ordered from another company. I learned my lesson. Pay ATTENTION to reviews!!!

dianap38
11/24/15

I have ordered over a dozen canvas prints from CanvasDiscount and absolutely love them. Not only is the quality perfect but shipping is so quick. I always recommend to my family and friends.

susanh132
11/24/15

I absolutely LOVE doing business with Canvas Discount!! I have never been disappointed! Their prices are amazing and their turn around time is unbelievable!!! I tell everyone about them!!!!

monicag15
11/24/15

Great deal on an excellent product! Fast and easy to order!

bethg21

Love this site!

patriciad58
11/24/15

Great item , great quality, great sale price, great shipping,great service...GREAT in EVERY WAY...

junif2
11/24/15

Loved the wrapped canvas print you did for me, and so did the recipient.

ronnad
11/24/15

I love ordering canvasses for friends and families" special moments!

jennf7
11/24/15

I had an order delivered less than perfect and you guys replaced each canvas with new ones. The new shipment was exactly what I am used to getting from you...perfection.

leslieg29
11/24/15

The faces in the pictures were not placed in the center as it should be. One face was almost completely cut off. These pictures were the only pictures of a loved one that has recently passed away. Very disappointed that I wasted my money on pictures I will never hang up.

karena66
11/24/15

Loved my canvas loved the price

brendab45
11/24/15

i sent in a canvas print of me and my husband...the wrap around chopped off the top of our heads...so i have not hung this up...kind of busy to deal with sending it back. not interested in using your site again.

miguelo8
11/8/15

I ordered a 24x36 canvas of my wife and i photo of her 60th birthday and i am extremely satisfied with the quality and the fast delivery.Came super protected and very well packed. I will definitely order more of my grandchildrens photos. Grat job guys! Thank you!

mardat
6/23/15

If you are looking for a serviceable product, suitable for hanging on your wall, where it won't get any wear and tear, this is an excellent choice. I have made several orders from this company, and I don't think their prices can be beat. The quality of the product is certainly good enough for the usual application, hanging against a wall where there is no light to filter through. One of my large orders had two problems: one canvas had some minor scuffing, and one photo looked washed out. I sent pictures of the problems, and the company quickly replaced the canvases, with beautiful results. The colors are great. I expect to order from this company again and again. It's great value for the price. Artists and gallery owners have complemented me on these canvas photos when there were on public display.

Tip for consumers: I order the thicker support frame when I don't plan to add a custom frame to the canvas, and the thin (standard support frame) when I do plan to frame it. There is a difference in the appearance of quality, but the thicker support frame is much more difficult to add a surrounding frame to. Once the thin support is framed, it looks perfect.

lilyw16
4/22/15

Fool me twice, shame on me! I placed a large order with this company two years ago and about 25% of the pieces had rub scars on the surface or had creases showing from the canvas pressing against the wooden frame in transit. I contacted the company and sent photos that clearly showed the issue with the pieces. They were good about quickly replacing the items. A week ago, I decided to give them a second chance, thinking the quality should have improved since then. That was a huge error in assumption on my part because I just received 8 pieces, some of which are large. Now 75% of the product has either rub marks or long creases where the canvas and the wood frame touch. Some have both problems! The canvas is too thin and the workmanship is poor. Also, it appears there is no protective surface on the canvas to reduce the severity of scarring. Substandard materials and very poor pride in workmanship sums up this company. Run away as fast as you can, from their website.

markh146
3/19/15

I've used a number of different canvas companies and they've all been about the same as far as quality and prices goes...that is until I ordered from CanvasDiscount.com. I've ordered from them a couple of times so I can say I've also given them 2 tries. The very first difference I noticed is the terrible, low quality material they print on. There's a reason they're so cheap and they're cutting corners with cheap cheap cheap material. Secondly, a canvas is suppose to be stretched however when I received my second canvas it was hardly stretched. For that reason I called customer service was put on hold for about 8 min and then disconnected. I tried calling a second time and the exact same thing happened. Let me say if you're into low quality, poor customer service then this is your place, however if you prefer a better value for your money and friendly service please look elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Learn from my problem with this company and pass on their service. You can thank me later.

mistyh3
12/12/14

I ordered a canvas, wasn't even a photo, it was a sentence that I always say to my husband, I was going to give this to him for our anniversary. I love the fact I received it in two days, the actual print came out nice...BUT, it looks like a five year old assemble it, it is HORRIBLE. There are scuff marks in three places, the canvas was put on crooked and the corners are bunched up, it is NASTY. I am so disappointed. I sent an email and have called numerous times today, and after waiting on hold for exactly 3 minutes and 46 seconds it disconnects, how convenient. I usually never write bad reviews, and I always try to resolve any issues, but in this case I am so angry at their LACK of customer service. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

aaronh6
11/14/14

Horrible, horrible, horrible. First they promise 48 shipment on their website. When this didn't happened, I inquired by phone (it's hard to get a hold of them) and was promised it would go out that very day over night, and it didn't happen. I called the 3rd time and had a manager promise me twice that he would have the order out that day over night. I never received it the next day. When I called back, he had no clue why it hadn't gone out. At first I thought it was incompetence, but I'm pretty sure these guys lie. The only reason they get a 1 star is because he promised a prompt refund of my money, when I asked to cancel, and they actually delivered on that. I would steer clear of this site.

charlesk7
10/27/14

Item not as ordered..poor quality print...not assembled on frame as they intimated...slow delivery, terrible customer service, found out they're not in the US..they're in Germany, even though they claim to be here.

valerieh7
9/24/14

EXCELLENT!! Easy, user friendly website, super fast service, and GORGEOUS canvas prints. I think if I had read some of these negative reviews earlier, they might have scared me off, but my experience was GREAT!! I ordered four canvases of different sizes, and ALL came out great. Shipment was super quick and packaging was top notch!! I'm tempted to get tons more of my pics. done!! Just have to make sure I don't run out of wall space!! :-)

anthonyp31
3/17/14

I ordered two canvases on 1/30/14 and received them on 2/7/14. I thought that was a great turnaround myself. I was really happy with my order. I sent pic's from my Iphone and the pic's I received look just like the pic's on my cell, only bigger(16x24). I got one with the "POP ART" which I really love. For the price, you just can't beat it. I know you can pay a lot more on other sites and I'm pretty sure your pic's will look the same no matter how much you pay. Unless this company totally screws up any orders from me I'll be buying my canvas pic's from here. Infact I'm about to order a couple more.

jackiep13
2/12/14

Ordered canvas prints. Prints arrived promptly, were well packaged. Very pleasant transaction.

arndrellj
2/11/14

I received the product exactly how it was described on the site. I will be a returning customer.

denisef8
1/31/14

I was so pleased to find an easy to use website with great prices and discounts! I was thrilled to receive my canvas looking so beautiful! Thanks for the great job! I will tell my friends!

nicoles42
1/31/14

I ordered 4 canvas prints and they all came out beautifully. Not only that, but I got a great deal. They were originally discounted, I got an additional 34% off and free shipping, which arrived days before scheduled. Loved them and will definitely use them again.

bobp27
1/31/14

Canvas Discount delivers an exceptional product at a very fast turnaround. After my first product purchase, I have complete four (4) more with equal results. The customer service is also top notch. They do what they say and do it fast. I would recommend them without hesitation.

briannak3
1/29/14

I am a start up company, trying to find a reputable canvas company to print my photography on, for my clients. Being my own business, I would like to buy wholesale, not retail, but am having difficulty finding that online. Since doing my research, I have come across this site and the prices are right. Their website is nice, shows user ratings, offering money back guarantee, ease of use, etc. I decided to google reviews on canvasdiscount to see how other customers feel about them since I dont know anything about them (ie they were not recommended to me, I just happened upon them). Anyway, the 1st 10 reviews or so were TERRIBLE! That made me very uneasy. Continuing through the reviews, there were some very good ones, and some ok ones. However, they were all so inconsistent. One person thinks the quality is great, another says it stinks. One thing that I found common throughout, whether happy or not so happy, was their customer service. So while I was on their site today, I decided to chat with someone about my concerns. Their phone hours are only between 2-4pm Mon-Fri, so I was not able to have a conversation about this unless I waited. That is ridiculous, 1st of all. Only 2 hours a day they are available by phone? I did try to call anyway, and they have a message, but no ability to leave a voicemail. Check mark #2. No bueno. Anyway, upon my chat with Luis, everything was going fine initially, and then after my 2nd or 3rd question, he no longer was responding. We discussed the return policy, the resolution in images as for quality of images on large size canvases, etc. Nothing rude or anything. After no response for several minutes,, I asked if he was still there? No response. I then typed, "hmmmmmmm....." Again, no response. Several more minutes passed and I asked if he was still there? No response. I closed out the chat with, "I guess this is a sign. Thanks" So yah! If this is my FIRST contact with the company, no way in hell will I be ordering anything from them, EVER! They cant even maintain a chat conversation. Unreal.

sarao3
1/2/14

Ordered my prints on December 4th because they advertised 24 hour turnaround time. It's December 19th and I STILL have not received them. I have called twice. The first time, the person told me they assured me they would arrive by Dec 21 (leaving on a 10-day trip Dec 22nd). The second time I called, they told me the prints are in transit and scheduled to arrive on December 23rd! I am pissed. I understand that this is a busy time of year and that they had "printer issues", but don't advertise 24 hour turnaround time over the holidays if you cannot deliver.

Amendment to my previous review- I finally received my prints after we returned from our trip. The prints are lovely and were very well-wrapped for shipping. The company ended up refunding me 25% of the cost of my order because of the inconvenience. It amounted to about $36.00. I was grateful for that, especially since I had to in turn ship my prints to their recipients. The company must value customer service since they even offered me another discount after posting my earlier bad review. All in all, I was not please that they didn't make it to me on time (1 star) But, they were very nice once I received them (5 stars). This averages my review to 3 stars. If not in a rush to get my prints, I will likely order from them again since their quality and customer service was good.

kelvinc24
12/24/13

Site gives a 72 hour turnaround guarantee... Bull S&$%! Ordered a gift on the 15th this month, paid in full, no shipping notice, no response to multiple emails phone calls and I even tried reaching them through Facebook and phone! Nothing!!!! F these guys!

irritatedc1
12/22/13

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! I purchased a canvas from them because of their promise of Christmas delivery. While it's still only the 22nd, I haven't received notice of shipment. I tried contacting them through their customer service and through Facebook with NO REPLY. When I placed the order, they withdrew the funds from my account. Mysteriously, upon questioning where my order is, that transaction never went beyond "pending".
Also, they are not a Florida company. When the charges come, they are overseas and you will most likely get hit with an extra charge from your bank.

elaneh
12/21/13

I ordered a christmas gift weeks ago to make sure I had it in time to give to my nephews. When I logged into the site, it said it was shipped after a few days, but I never received a tracking number. Customer service email response was that the order was being "reprocessed" and I'd get it soon. Another 10 days goes by and I haven't heard a peep from them and the login information says the same thing prior to the "reprocessing" email. I now have to go out and shop again for my nephews. Really bummed because this site was highly recommended by 2 photographer friends. I'll be sharing my experience with them so they know service isn't what it use to be.

fiorentinot
12/20/13

SOOOOOO ticked off at this company. Ordered a canvas and they say "guarantee 72 hour turn around". I never received the email saying it was sent so i called there and of course got a voicemail and couldnt leave a message. Called over and over and over, finally got someone to anser and spoke with a real person. Was told the order failed to upload, they did see the order though. Was told by a supervisor "Julian" it would be done that night and whould be delivered by December 20, and that i would recieve a coupon by email for 50% off. Well today is the 20th, still never received a email that it was sent, never recieved a email with a coupon. AND CANT get a person to answer the phone. WHAT A JOKE. WILL NEVER use this place again. Thanks for upsetting my kids, now there present for their dad isnt here for them to give him!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
1/4/16
Answer
myraw5
A: at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.
1/5/16