US Government's NSF

10 Reviews for BzzAgent

▼ Sort by: recent

christinag11
10/14/14

I absolutely LOVE being a Bzzagent! I've received 2 campaigns since signing up in September and I love sharing with everyone! I will be a member always!

kristens15
10/9/14

I am not happy with you right now! I apologize for it! But I am getting really unhappy about not being invited to any campaigns or getting free stuff I am always hearing about! So I will try for a short time but if nothing I will delete you and tell everyone I know why!

francism27
10/5/14

am new bzzagent i gut my frist bzz kit in 3 weeks u have to answer all the survays and be active evrry day am mycarman100 new bzzagent i gut my frist bzz kit was from innova evo dog food grain free with chicken and turkey i did my revie on the bzzagent web cite then i post my video i made on my bzzkit i posted it in facebook and twitter gues what hapend after i posted it in twitter ophra winfry seen it and liked it she favored my revie yes opra winfrey i cant get ovear it my dog braks for innova evo dog food she loves it

jessical54
9/18/14

I am a bzzagent, and i love the site, and the fact that its free, aha. I havent recieved any invites to do a campaign yet, but hopefully ill be able to get one, its only been like maybe a month since i joined? so im not expecting to do any campaigns, but i completed all the surveys and its already been a few days, since then, i only had one new survey to do, so im kinda bored going on it...they shoulkd at least be able to supply me with surveys to get points in the meantime since its too soon to do reviews.

amberc7
3/6/14

It was okay. i signed up around three weeks ago and i still haven't recieved my first campaign. while i understand it takes time i think it is a little slow but other than that it is a great site. they even give you mypoints for completing certain surveys/polls

reshelr
1/30/14

Love the fact I'm getting real offers to test consumer products. In doing so, I do actually Try. Share. Repeat! Was really simple to sign up and take the short surveys. The wait wasn't long either. I received my first campaign assignment within 2-3 days after signing up. I'm now on my second campaign and I'm looking forward to the next campaign offer.

ociej
4/18/12

I have been a BzzAgent for over 5 years now and have gotten the chance to test out some products that I normally would not have purchased. It is just a great Company. I am a BzzAgent and I receive free products. BzzAgent Indygirl08

drdt
1/16/12

HOW CAN ONE SIMPLY REQUEST ANOTHER LOCATION?

E.G., VERY POPULAR UPSCALE
PALM SPRINGS, CA (COACHELLA VALLEY)
IS NOT LISTED

bessz
Apprentice Reviewer
7/24/11

BzzAgent is a word-of-mouth media and marketing company (they send you products which you are then expected to spread the word about to your friends, families, neighbors, etc). You sign up and become a Bzz Agent. You then fill out an extensive list of questions so that they know exactly which of their Campaigns are best suited for you.
After being invited to a Campaign, you accept it, and wait for them to ship you your items. Sometimes it's a full-sized product, sometimes it's just samples and coupons, but whatever you get, it's free. You don't pay for shipping or to participate in any of these Campaigns. You are expected to write a report on who you shared the products with, what their reactions were, and the overall capabilities of the product. These reports are graded, so you want to be as detailed as possible.
There are different "levels", which you earn by reviewing products, submitting a report for a Campaign, and taking post-Campaign surveys. A high-status means having priority during the selection of who to send samples/products to and getting early invites to Campaigns. So chances are if you just started out, you won't be immediately invited to a Campaign.

I've been a member since 2009, and have had no problems with BzzAgent. Everything is free. The most intrusive question they ask is your name and address (how else would they send samples to you?). I'm not on BzzAgent as much as I'd like so my rank is very low, which is also why I don't get invited often to Campaigns.
The 3 Campaigns that I have been invited to are: CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation & lip balm (around $20 worth of products), Burt's Bees acne solution set (around $20 worth of products), and Johnson & Johnson's various Spring Edition products (around $30 worth of products). Each came packed with full-sized products (and coupons and smaller samples to give away).

This website is definitely not a scam; just don't expect to be showered with samples soon after you join.

briang
EXPERT
5/5/07

Free Samples for Creating Media "Buzz" - I heard about BzzAgent from a person I met at a party. He said he got a free SonicCare toothbrush from this site, simply by agreeing to tell people about it. I was interested. The point of the site is to create marketing "buzz" through word of mouth. Companies that want marketing buzz can provide samples to<a href="http://BzzAgent.com&quot; target="_blank"> BzzAgent.com</a>, which then gives its members free samples. The members then test and talk about the samples with their friends, and thus create the "buzz." It's actually a lot of work, if you follow their directions -- because you have to report back everything you say to people. But it is an interesting concept; and I recently got a lot of allergy medication samples that I've been using and telling people about. So I believe the site works. Another site,<a href="http://www.startsampling.com&quot; target="_blank"> www.startsampling.com&lt;/a&gt;, has a similar concept, but on a different scale.

Best Deals Online Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber