US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sarahs251

I order the Frontline Plus Extra Large quite regularly. (in 69 reviews)

jimv15

The company's customer service, when I did have a question, was great. (in 34 reviews)

bernicer16

I save lots of cash buying pet supplies from BudgetPetCare than from my veterinarian. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

milleneumd
5/21/16

Have been ordering Frontline for my cats for years. They have the cheapest prices I have found. They are very easy and fast to use, as I am usually done with my order in 3 minutes. Even though I am 6000 miles away, it is delivered promptly and efficiently.

heathera35
5/21/16

I have used this company for Frontline for quite some time, always comes in a timely manner, exactly what I ordered, they have the best price I have been able to find for frontline.

carolynm54
5/20/16

I've been buying frontline plus from this company for a while now and have never found a better price on this product. It works just the same as what I got from the vet at a whole lot better price! No fleas and no ticks! I highly recommend them and will continue to buy from them.

donnaa46
5/19/16

I have only good experiences from this online pet store. I have been saving loads of cash by getting pet supplies from BudgetPetCare than from other pet stores in USA or veterinarian. Extremely delighted customer!!

carmenv20
5/15/16

I have been your client for some time and I am very satisfied with your products and service. Great prices on your dog supplies! Will recomed your products to freinds..

Keep up the good work!!

Customer # 1184062

Thank-you,

jacquelyns5
5/13/16

Have ordered from BudgetPetCare for years. I have five small dogs. Have been pleased with pricing, customer service and timely delivery. Would recommend without hesitation.

darlenet11
5/12/16

I have been using this company for a few years now and am very pleased. Service is great and you can not beat the price. I buy the frontline product and it is so much less expensive thru them as opposed to the U.S. prices.

sarahs251
5/11/16

I order the Frontline Plus Extra Large quite regularly. I live in the US, and I can purchase it much cheaper from BudgetPetCare.com. I rescue dogs and cats so I use a lot of it.
I like to order from them because it is a very easy website, the price (gotta save my pennies), and they are very customer service oriented. If I order something a bit different than my regular, they will give me a courtesy call just to be sure. Also, for the first few times I ordered from them (which was actually several years ago), they called to be sure that my address was correct and that I understood it takes longer for my orders to arrive. (Living in the US, it takes 3-5 weeks, but I don't mind, as I order ahead.)
I am very pleased with BudgetPetCare.com and I recommend it to anyone who needs quality pet products for a bit less money. :-)

tobeyc
5/11/16

My experience with the company has been very positive: timely delivery and competitive prices for Frontline. While that's important in general, it's essential when you have four flea-hating, tick-fearing dogs. What's not to love?

bernicer16
5/11/16

I save lots of cash buying pet supplies from BudgetPetCare than from my veterinarian. The services offered by their customer service guys are excellent These guys do their best in ensuring that pets get the best. I believe that is the best about them. I will stick around with this online store for a very long time.

vivianb32
5/3/16

I am extremely happy to be a proud customer of BudgetPetCare. The customer service representatives of the store are extremely polite and emphatic to all the questions. They are courteous to solve all your concerns and they ensure that the needs of the pets are given the priority and that to me is the best thing about this online pet store. Loving this purchasing decision!!

jamesr195
4/26/16

I purchased Frontline Plus for my doggie several days ago from the online pet store and was pleasantly surprised with the easy tabs and information enumerated on the website. Not only are these guys best in this business because of their extremely cost-effective pricing and zero shipping policy, but the quality of the products received is extremely good and they also provide a 100% money back guarantee if you do not like the product. So it is a win-win situation for a pet owner!!!

virgier1
4/26/16

It is really surprising when you find an online pet store that sells products that are cheaper than your own veterinarian. Such was the case with me. I was duped by my veterinarian for six long years and lured into purchasing pet supplies for my furry friends thinking that only after paying high costs can I ever get genuine quality products.

But amazingly, I was suggested to try BudgetPetCare by one of my colleagues who buys from the online store regularly and since that day I have been purchasing pet care supplies from this site. I hope that these guys carry on with their good work and introduce newer pet care products that improve the lives of our pets.

elizabethd75
4/25/16

Decided to order this because it was so much less expensive than my vet, should have known better. It did not work. I put the drops on my dog as usual, and as I was brushing her a week later noticed that she had a number of fleas on her stomach. When I read the reviews, noticed a number of people have had this problem. When I called customer service they just said the fleas in my area must be resistant. The stuff from the vet worked fine. And when I tried to post a review on their site it did not show up. I won't order from them again or recommend them.

richardf62
4/21/16

I love shopping for pet products from Budget Pet Care. It has a wide array of pet care supplies containing an extensive range of pet categories that are generally hard to find in local stores. I strongly recommend their flea and tick treatments and wormers as you can get a wide array of options available in these categories which would fulfill your requirements.

krystalm9
4/21/16

I have subscribed to receive email newsletter from Budget Pet Care that has helped me to receive coupons and discount offers from the online store at a price that does not hurt my pocket. Now I do not miss out on getting pet products at an amazing price and not to forget the excellent quality of the products Highly satisfied customer Thank you Budget Pet Care.

michelleb190
4/20/16

They will send you the confirmation of what you expected before you hit order. A couple of days later if you check your account they will hit you again for another couple of bucks. I find this to be very unethical practice.

donalds68
4/19/16

I am awestruck by this pet supplies store. My two doggies Fluffy and Max love the taste of the oral flea and tick preventative treatments from BudgetPetCare. The prices at the online pet store are highly reasonable (in fact next to none I have browsed so far) with excellent quality. I would recommend other pet owners to try this online store and see for themselves A highly satisfied pet owner.

pamelap40
4/13/16

Have gone through several pet blogs in the last couple of years, but this online store has amazing bloggers who impart invaluable pet care knowledge apart from the amazing collection of pet supplies that they have at their disposal. I read their blogs and then purchase pet care supplies that are best fit for my furry friends. Highly recommended pet supplies store in USA!! Love every inch of knowledge that I get from them. A die-hard pet owner

lindaa73
4/5/16

A fantabulous pet supplies site with surprisingly curtailed prices that did not hurt my pockets. I had one of my delivery misplaced which was replaced promptly by the customer service guys in no time!! I am a shift worker and so had to call them at obnoxious hours, but pleasantly received a cheerful reply from the other end. The customer service is so helpful that they give you a call whenever you are not able to reach them or the phone gets disconnected. What more can I say about this wonderful company. A HIGHLY RELIABLE PET SUPPLIES BRAND IN USA!!

justine116
3/29/16

To get best pet products and manage pet costs, including regular treatments, I completely rely on budget pet care. All the products are authentic and that too at low prices compared to other sites. The money back guarantee of budgetpetcare has kept me long with this site as they stand on this policy. If you are looking to get spend less on your pet supplies, order once at budgetpetcare and see the difference. I am always satisfied with their amazing prices and best customer services.

petrinam1
3/23/16

We were looking for frontline plus and Malaseb Shampoo online for our two collies. The product we used to buy from our local store was too costly and we wanted to save a few bucks so we can invest in buying dog toys. So searching online, we came across budgetpetcare and the prices seemed fair. But, when compared with other sites, we saw that it offered the lowest price. We were happy to find this site and ordered both the treatments. Now, eagerly waiting for the product to arrive.

margueritet1
3/17/16

This must be my 7th order on budget pet care. Their prices and services are unmatchable. Frontline Plus and Endogard are my regular orders and they work fine. I have talked to their customer care representatives several times and they seem very friendly, calm and informative. I always get my order within 7-9 days. In all it is always pleasure to shop from budget pet care. I recommend to all my friends.

leroyh22
3/12/16

I have always used frontline plus for my pooch but recently it was not working up to the mark. The call centre guy from Budget Pet Care suggested me to change the treatment explaining about fleas developing immunity when we apply the same treatment. Well, I followed his advice and ordered Advantage. It worked perfectly for my pooch and me too as they offered the product at extremely cheap rate.

ericab26
3/1/16

I have ordered many a times from Budget Pet Care and have seldom noticed any price rise on their site. This fact has made me their returning customer. Prices are low, discounts are genuine and so are the products. Thanks for making pet care easy for people like us!

julieo17
2/22/16

I lost my job and am living off on my savings currently. Cashews health was my first concern when I lost my job as to how will I afford Frontline Plus for him now. I then searched a lot on the internet for cheapest possible options. I am glad that I found Budget Pet Care just then. After almost 3 days of research I chose this site as then I did not find any with lower prices than Budget Pet Care offers. I just received my order and cant thank enough for offering best treatments at such competitive prices. Thank you guys!

guadalupem34
2/14/16

I wanted to buy a 4 month supply of K9 Advantix for my 2 dogs, Minnie and Scooby. I was going to buy 2 packs of 4 doses when I came across this offer on Budget Pet Care. They offered 2 free doses of K9 Advantix on a purchase of 6 dose pack. And the benefit was that the prices were already less than the other sites and plus, I got 8% discount. I got exactly what I needed for my dogs with spending the sum that I usually do. I saved big with this purchase and I thank budget pet care for it!

dianem62
2/11/16

This was my first purchase at Budget Pet Care and I must say that it was a great experience. Though the order was delivered after 12 days, but they do say on their site about the number of shipping days. However I think the prices and discounts are worth the wait. I almost saved about $9 on my order. I will definitely recommend it to all my friends.

roxanneg3
2/10/16

I have never seen such as competitive prices as these people offer at Budget Pet Care. This must be my 9th order and I have never had any issues with their service. I am going to stick around as long as they sell, and enjoy affordable pet care. My friends too are having fun buying from Budget Pet Care for their dogs and cats. It’s great to have such non-profit store on the web. They make pet care easy and reliable. Thank you guys! I appreciate your efforts!

laurap77
2/3/16

I know how expensive pet parenting can be as I am a guardian of 4 dogs and 2 cats. I recently found Budget Pet Care and was shocked to see the prices of products! The rates were almost half of the selling price over the counter. I ordered 4 packs of K9 Advantix and got 8 doses free, 2 for each pack. On top of the free doses I also got 8% discount on the total bill. This purchase saved me almost $200. I appreciate the efforts of Budget Pet Care of making pet care affordable to this extent. Thanks a lot guys!

Tip for consumers: Check Discounted code before place the order and save more.

pamelal33
1/27/16

Two of my friends are regular customers of Budget Pet Care and they recommended it to me before a long time. I tried their online store before a few days and was convinced that my friends were right about the store all along. I saved almost $10 on my single purchase and got my order at the door step for free. The package was just like they promised and as a matter of fact this may have been my cheapest purchase for Jimmo. The product worked fine too. I would recommend Budget Pet Care to save big bucks on the same huge brands that we use!

daniellec55
1/21/16

Great shopping destination!! Lucrative prices and on time delivery. Loved the free shipping clause. A SATISFIED PET OWNER!!

alishab8
1/20/16

I usually get frontline Plus from my vet which costs me almost $25-30. Budget Pet Care offered this product at only $16 after discount. I have never received Frontline Plus this cheap for mu pup. I just received the pack and it is as promised by the site. I would recommend Budget pet care to all my friends to enjoy affordable pet care.

beverlyt19
1/7/16

I am going through really a rough time, economy wise. After losing my job it had become difficult to take proper care of my lab and as I was discussing this situation with my friend, he shared something much needed about Budget pet care. He had tried out this site and found it to be real cheap and trustworthy. Well, out of any choice, I followed his footsteps and ordered Adam Plus collar. Frankly I ordered something cheap just to try out their service and believe me they are worth a shot. The pack arrived on time and I was not charged anything for shipping. I enjoyed dealing with them and I think that they just got a permanent customer. Try it guys, they do not burn a hole in pocket unlike other companies!

elnorah1
10/7/15

I came to know about BudgetPetCare through my sister who is not only a crazy cat lady, but also a money grubber. If she says that it’s cheap, then it is always worth a look. And this is how I visited the online store of BudgetPetCare. The prices that they offer are unbelievable and. I have been buying products like Frontline Plus and Advantage from them for my Bruno and have never had a bad experience in 2 years. I am a happy and satisfied customer of budgetpetcare and never miss a chance to recommend my friends to try this store. Thank you budget pet care, you have made pet parenting much better and easier!

jessicak42
9/28/15

I am buying pet supplies from BudgetPetCare for 2 years now. I was on vacation and left my pooch at a friend’s place. When I returned, Buzo was covered with fleas and was scratching his ears out. As I was out of branded treatment, I had to apply a generic one at that time. However, it was a heavy flea infestation and I was really worried. So, I used budgetpetcare vet service which offers free. The vet seemed kind and advised me to administer Capstar to control this heavy infestation while he is on his regular monthly flea treatment. He also said to be patient for three months as it may take that much time to completely get rid of these nasty fleas. It worked Doc! Now, whenever I see unusual increase of fleas on my pet’s body, I go for Capstar! Moreover, BudgetpetCare is the cheapest store I have ever seen, so, thank you guys for really caring for pets!

johnc373
9/14/15

Their products are excellent, rates are affordable, communication is quick and easy, and delivery is perfect! We have been ordering products from their site since 2010 and have never been disappointed. I have recommended their store to a number of friends and they too have had positive experiences. Thank you BudgetPetCare! Getting a customer is easy, but maintaining them is real work. I appreciate all your efforts and consider myself lucky that we found you!

paulg89
9/11/15

I bought a six month supply of what was supposed to be Frontline from BudgetPetCare and it had no effect whatsoever. I used it for three months and by the end of that three months my poor cat and the entire house were infested with fleas.

BudgetPetCare was good on the price and I received delivery in a reasonable amount of time, but the Frontline they sent me wasn't really Frontline and didn't work at all.

What's really a concern about these crooks selling fake meds is that Frontline-type flea products are absorbed into the pet's bloodstream and they remain in their systems for a couple of weeks. These meds have the potential to seriously injure or kill pets. There are many reported cases of canine flea control products killing cats. As a cat owner I've seen warnings in multiple places about how bad it can be to put dog flea control drops on cats.

The point is, if BudgetPetCare is selling counterfeit meds, you never what you are going to get from them. I was lucky, I just got something that didn't work. Imagine how you'd feel if your loved one got sick or died just because you wanted to save a few bucks.

Do yourself a favor and avoid BudgetPetCare.

dannyt17
8/6/15

Fleas are active in Florida for almost all 12 months. Living here with a cat is a tough job. One day your cat is all healthy and the other day, from nowhere you will find fleas on her. This happens with my cat all the time. I use Capstar for these abrupt flea infestations in my tabby. I usually bought this treatment from a local store. After browsing through some of the online pet supplies store, I realized how much extra I spent buying stuff from local stores. Budgetpetcare had the best prices to offer from what I browsed and I decided to order Capstar. I received the order in 9 days and worked just as efficiently as a tablet from the store works. Capstar has always been an instant flea buster for my feline, but Capstar from Budgetpetcare is an economical flea buster! Thank you guys! I’ll soon buy some more supplies from your store!

priscillaa3
7/14/15

Who on earth would miss to buy authentic pet supplies at such low prices! The most attractive feature about budgetpetcare is that they have great seasonal as well as normal discounts. Along with that they never fail to deliver products on time. If you want to buy pet supplies at super saving prices, all pet parents must try budgetpetcare!

maryf60
7/9/15

My first order on budgetpetcare was before a month or so. Everything was just fine except that it took a bit longer to deliver the product. But, that’s okay. They have mentioned it already on their site about it so we can’t complain. Anyways, I won’t be able to buy frontline plus at such discounted price. My feline had developed bad food habits from past some days. I had seen a column of free vet consultation on budgetpetcare when I ordered my first. So, I asked the vet before 5 days about it and the vet was very fast to reply. He explained it to me in detail and also asked me to let him know back about the condition. Very polite and caring! I think it’s pretty cool what they are offering to pet parents like us without any cost!

melissam68
7/8/15

My first order from BudgetPetCare was before a year. I have been ordering from them since then. Well, recently I ordered Advantage from another seller that turned out to be a fake one and didn’t work for my cat like the Advantage from BudgetPetCare did. My kitty was miserable with fleas and I was helpless as I was not supposed to apply any other treatment for another 20 days. That very moment I decided that I would never buy from any other seller than the BudgetPetCare. They are the best in my opinion and experience!

robertw159
7/7/15

This is my first order with BudgetPetCare and I am awestruck looking at the prices. They are almost half of the maximum retail price. On top of the slashed prices, they have special offers for some of their products. I have been using K9 Advantix for my dogs and luckily there was a great discount on it. I was able to buy an 8 month supply of K9 Advantix for just $55! I almost saved 50% of the total price. Companies like BudgetPetCare are really making pet caring affordable! Thank you guys, especially for the prices! Awaiting my order!

larryg45
7/6/15

I am a freelancer and don’t have a steady earning. Though, that does not affect the love for my dogs Michael and Maasha! But still I try to cut down the pet care budget as much as I can (you know how expensive can pet treatments can be). With the summers coming I had an assignment for which I had to travel. And with summers, I cannot skip the flea and tick treatments for my darling pooches. Being short of money, I was looking for cheaper options and that’s when I found BudgetPetCare while I was browsing online pet stores. I ordered the Frontline Plus which is sold at super trimmed prices on BudgetPetCare without giving it any second thought. Really guys, you helped a lot in maintaining my summer budget with your almost half the actual prices. I am still awaiting my order and hope everything goes fine! Thank you BudgetPetCare!

guadalupes11
6/3/15

I ordered Advantage from Budgetpetcare for the first time and I had a great experience. I ordered it almost two months ago. The delivery was as they promised; I received my order after 9 days, which they have clearly mentioned on their site. Product rates were unbelievably low and there was some kind of discount when I ordered. So for me it was like a bonanza offer. Timely delivery without shipping charges was unexpected and flattering altogether. Secondly, when I applied the product to my dogs, they worked as they had described in their descriptions. My dogs are still flea free which was driving force of writing this review. So, all in all their overall performance was impressive!

donnac58
5/27/15

My first order on BudgetPetcare was before a month or so. Everything was just fine except that it took a bit longer to deliver the product. But, that’s okay. They have mentioned it already on their site about it so we can’t complain. Anyways, I won’t be able to buy Frontline Plus at such discounted price. My feline had developed bad food habits from past some days. I had seen a column of free vet consultation on budgetpetcare when I ordered my first. So, I asked the vet before 5 days about it and the vet was very fast to reply. He explained it to me in detail and also asked me to let him know back about the condition. Very polite and caring! I think it’s pretty cool what they are offering to pet parents like us without any cost!

delphac
5/26/15

When you deliver perfection, it seems that their whole team deserves to be appreciated. I have been buying products from BudgetPetCare for 3 years and I have had a flawless experience. I have ordered almost all treatments, frontline, advantage, Advantix, etc. All at huge discounts! Their efficacy has never altered and I have always received my orders on time. Free shipping is like the cherry on the cake. I have called their customer care several times and they are the most co-operative informers. Besides, the site has great descriptions. Any new pet parent would easily understand the product. And the most amazing thing about them is their free vet service. Their vet has helped to save me huge bucks that a vet visit would have cost me. Overall, BudgetPetCare has a great team! Way to go guys!

rona724
5/25/15

I ordered Frontline on May 10, 2015 from Budget Pet Care. They claim to have shipped it on May 12, 2015. It is now May 25, 2015 and I still have not received it! Their method of shipment does not provide a tracking number so I can not track it. Even if they shipped this product from the furthest corner of the world I should have received it within 7-10 days. Unless, of course, they sent it on the back of a turtle. I certainly will never do business with this company again. The ticks are horrible in Maine this year, I am picking 10-15 ticks off of my two dogs every day.
I have purchased Frontline from Fatman's Doghouse in the past and always received the shipment within 5 days. I strongly recommend them. I wish I ordered from them this time.

trudij1
5/8/15

My tabby did not allow me to treat with topical solutions for fleas like frontline plus. I was very worried as the spring was hovering over and she has a thick coat. I am a regular customer of BudgetPetCare and it struck me that they also provide a free vet service. So there I was, querying about my little problem and asking about any alternative that my cat would readily allow me to apply. The vet answered me immediately and his answer really helped me. He suggested me to go either with Capstar or Program suspension teal. He explained it really well which helped me choose a suitable option for my tantrum thrower. I chose Program suspension teal as it was just a paste that I thought she would lick without any fuss. And, it worked! I really appreciate your service guys. Authentic products at the lowest price possible and timely deliveries that charges nothing! I don’t think any other site can match their standard. Thank you BudgetPetCare! It seems you really care for the pets and are not making your presence online only for dollars!

claudiak9
5/5/15

I ordered Advantage for my dog from BudgetPetCare before a few days. As it was my first order I had a mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness. The reason of my excitement was that I found Advantage for my pooch at such discounted price and nervousness because I was not sure of its authenticity. The application date to my dog was before three days and I applied Advantage like I do every time. And, today my furry friend is absolutely free. My experience was just a smooth one! The price was highly discounted, it arrived on time and gave me the desired results. So, in all I am totally impressed with the service of BudgetPetCare and I am looking forward to my next order. Just ordered Wound gard and CleanEar!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BudgetPetCare staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question