US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-400-8410
supervisor@budgetpetcare.com

78 Reviews for BudgetPetCare

Review Highlights

I ordered 12 doses of Frontline Plus for cats for about $100.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/24/14

I placed an order for Frontline Plus for my two dogs. I researched many websites and BudgetPetCare.com was by far the cheapest. They have all the name brand products for your pet for a fraction of the price of other suppliers. They are very quick with their shipping and ale
ways have discounted offers. For those of us who love our pets and want the best for them, BudgetPetCare.com is a must.

7/1/14

I just want to say thank you to budgetpetcare free vet consultation. The session was helpful and I got answer for my pet problem. I also bought Frontline Plus and it perfectly worked on my pet. I am happy for my kitty, as she is not having any flea infestation. Thank you once again.

7/1/14

I am satisfied with your company budgetpetcare as it was great experience buying from you without any problems. For the first time, I bought pet products from you and with your buySAFE Guarante, I knew that this is the right place to purchase from. Thank you from Hecy, my pug and from me!

7/1/14

Thank you BudgetPetCare for your wonderful customer service for any inquiry I might have and now I am more confident of purchasing from your site due to buySAFE guarantee. Now, I am not worried about misuse of my personal information. Thank you once again.

6/27/14

DO NOT ORDER from this company! They are located in the UK. One day after I ordered from them, I was contacted by my bank notifying me that my credit card was compromised… that purchases were being made on my credit card over in Poland. It is NOT a coincidence that I ordered from BudgetPetCare.com on Sunday… and by Monday my credit card was compromised. They do not offer a secure website.

6/26/14

Budgetpetcare.com is awesome! I've been purchasing pet supplies from them for several years and they have the lowest prices, best customer service and fastest standard shipping of all the online pet retailers I've tried. All of my family and friends get their pet supplies from them and they're very happy too. Give them a try!

6/16/14

Yesterday, I received Frontline Plus pack for my beagle. As this was the first time, I was not able to proceed with the administration. But all thanks to your customer service team for your guided assistance over the phone as I successfully treated Coddy. You people at BudgetPetCare are great. Keep rocking. Thanks from Coddy and me to BudgetPetCare… :)

6/16/14

I was not sure whether I should make a purchase at Budget Pet Care or not. But, the buySAFE guarantee and 100 % secure paypal service built my confidence and I was done with my order. Thank you guys, and I am assured that my personal information remains safe.

6/12/14

I have been ordering my pet supplies from here for nearly a year and it is by far the best experience I have had with mail order supplies...They are the best price out there...They provide free shipping and it is in my mailbox in less than a week..They also guarantee their products and accept Paypal! Awesome Customer Service!!!

6/10/14

The website always has the best prices on Flea and Tick treatments for Pets as a a lot of extra deals. Shipping is very reasonable.

6/3/14

I love my dogs – Chi and Yaun very much, so I am very much careful with what I put on them..your product works perfectly giving total flea protection to my dogs. I am satisfied that I never had problems with my delivery. Thank you guys at BudgetPetCare.

5/20/14

I am impressed with Budgetpetcare.com. They have name brand products that sometimes are almost half the price you pay other places. I use FrontLine Plus for Dogs and it is very expensive, but Budgetpetcare.com takes the sting out by having great products, free shipping and an excellent customer service department. They also offer a free "ask the vet" a question. I have been using Budgetpetcare.com for two years now and am completely satisfied.

5/20/14

I have used Budgetpetcare – an online pet care store for ordering intestinal worm medications for my pet – Tracie. Finding some worms in her stool, I decided to treat her with dewormer. I ordered Endogard and on receiving the product, I started the treatment. The medication is effective as Tracie soon recovered from all symptoms of intestinal worm infection.

5/20/14

I am very much satisfied with budgetpetcare services. Ever since, we have started placing orders with them, we have never missed Peckie’s regular treatment for fleas and ticks. We usually order 3 packs of Frontline Plus and we receive it as expected. This flea and tick preventive is highly beneficial in removing all fleas and ticks protecting our lovable companion from harmful Flea Allergy Dermatitis.

5/19/14

I have been ordering flea medicine from Budget Pet Care for about 3 years now. They are always the most affordable, send the products promptly, and have great customer service. I have shopped around online but continue to buy from them. They are truly a joy to work with and I have recommended them to family and friends!

5/18/14

After I ordered Frontline Plus for cats I did a bit more research and I have no doubt that what came in the mail is counterfeit and would hurt or kill my pet. A closer look at all the positive feedback and its pretty obvious that's its all padded. All the positive feedbacks are never product specific and they are all just praises of the site. THINK ABOUT IT!! Do not buy from this company!!! It is a fake and a fraud!!! You hear about counterfeit product......well this is what people are talking about.

5/17/14

This site provides pet care products for various animals. It is very easy to navigate, has a large selection and good prices. Their products arrive quickly and are easy to use. I have used this company several times and will continue to do so.

5/13/14

If I knew my product coming from UK and takes FOREVER TO GET HERE I NEVER purchased from this company. My dogs are suffering with fleas and I just called company and I was told that estimate delivery date is May 27th !!! (I placed an order on May 5). They should stated this TAKE FOREVER FOR SHIPPING somewhere very visible on the website !!!

5/13/14

I have been using Frontline Plus on my dogs for many years. It is safe, as we never had problem of flea infestation on our pets. The medicine is easy to use and my dogs don’t make fuss except I need to pamper them till the solution gets quickly absorbed. Budgetpetcare delivers us Frontline Plus regularly helping us not to miss any monthly dose. That is why; we totally depend on budgetpetcare for our pet supplies.

4/28/14

K9 Advantix II does the job for my large dogs to protect them from fleas. It's easy to apply although you need to allow a day for it to be completely absorbed, otherwise some residue might end up on your hands. I bought it from budgetpetcare and worked perfectly as the supplier provided me quality product. It was effective and bought it at best prices saving on free shipping.

4/21/14

FRAUDULENT SITE! They don't tell you they're in Great Britain. They have a PO Box in Missouri, but NO location. The products they display on their site are NOT the ones you will receive. Their Advantage flea is one that has been in the news as possibly lethal to small animals. IF YOU VALUE YOUR PET, DON'T BUY FROM THEM! The reviews that are good are quite possibly of their own invention. BEWARE!

4/15/14

Flea season is full-fledged. To prevent flea infestation I already bought Frontline Plus from budgetpetcare. I like to order from this supplier as they offer huge discounts during flea peak season. Moreover, I save a little more as they offer free shipping on all pet products.

4/15/14

I wish I had seen these postings before ordering Frontline for my dog. What arrived was NOT what was pictured. It was Frontline from South Africa. I called Merial (the manufacturer of Frontline) and was told the product from South Africa is NOT approved for use in the U.S. I will have no further dealings with Budget Pet Care and post here to warn others of their practices.

4/9/14

I have been using Budget Pet Care for years. My dog's medication is quite expensive, (like nearly double on some of the so called "top pet med sites." I have had little problem.....mostly in the beginning. It is easier and I know that my questions or concerns are answered immediately. Service is great and on time.The staff is very friendly and the Free Shipping was a big plus. That alone has made a vast difference in our monthly expenditures. I would recommend Budget Pet Care through this review.

4/7/14

Budgetpetcare is the best pet care supplier for my dog health supplies. It is a reliable and trusted company providing branded products. Ordering K9 Advantix II and Heartwormer, I relax as I get all my orders in good condition and no shipping charges to pay. I will give them 5 out of 5 star.

4/1/14

Buying from this company has always been real easy and cheap for a family with 8 dogs to care for. Budgetpetcare has been supplying me with flea medicine for the past 2 years now and I couldn’t have been any more satisfied that I already am.

3/30/14

I regularly treat my pets including 2 puppies, 1 pregnant $#*! and 2 kittens with Frontline Plus. It is an excellent medication as it treats and protects my pets for a month round. I usually place my order with Budgetpetcare, as for me it is one of the most reliable pet supplies and provides best service.

3/26/14

I was reviewed to Budgetpetcare by my friend. I was not sure about ordering flea medicine online but I am well and truly converted. One of my cats has fleas and I was finding that it was getting more and more expensive buying it from the vets. It was also inconvenient as I had to go and collect it. I now use budgetpetcare to purchase his flea medicine and not only is it a LOT CHEAPER but it is also delivered to my door on time! I have no any complaints regarding budgetepetcare and I am very happy with their services.

3/13/14

I have used this company for several years to purchase flea/tick prevention products such as advantix. They have the absolute lowest prices for any of the flea prevention products as well as most other products they sale. They always have advertised a percentage off discount along with the low prices. The staff is very professional and courteous on the phone. My orders ship the next day and arrive quickly. The shipping was free also. Great company for pet products.

3/11/14

I have been buying pet products from them for 3 years. I haven't had any problems with their products or shipping. I buy from them because they have very competitive prices and shipping is always free. They have a shipping guarantee that if you don't receive your order they will reship it also at no charge. I'm very happy with their pricing, service, & product.

2/24/14

At first I thought I had found a good site for purchasing Frontline for my dog. The price seemed so I ordered some. What I got was a European formula that is not authorized for sale in the U.S. I also found a foreign exchange charge on my credit card statement that was never disclosed on the web site. Apparently this place is located outside the U.S. and deals in foreign good.

They even go so far as to include a flier that claims there is a shortage of Frontline so that's why they've shipped a foreign product. Of course there's an abundance of Frontline at every other source in the country. Oh, and if I should decide I don't want the foreign product they will deduct a $5.00 service charge from my return!

I called the manufacturer of Frontline and they completely disputed the claims made by Budget Pet Care as far as the availability of Frontline and they said that the foreign product was not approved for sale in the U.S.

Be aware!!!

2/18/14

I have been saving money since I am getting the products for my dogs from BudgetPetCare. They offer the best prices and free shipping you canreally beat that. I have my whole family buying from them too. I will recomended to anyone that will like to save money.

2/12/14

I was on the internet the other day and it made me think whether I should continue to buy from budgetpetcare or not? I have read a lot of complaints and bad reviews about them but who cares. As far as my pet sandy is happy and healthy with their products, I am happy too. I am gonna buy only from you guys! Good job!

2/10/14

Excellent pricing on all products for cats and dogs. Service and delivery are within 10days. I will keep purchasing products from them.

1/30/14

I to ordered front line plus and was told the combo was the same product and that is was all made in the UK reguardless of label. I have seen no bad skin reactions but after two monthly applications each on our four dogs they have several times more fleas than I've ever seen. The last treatment was two weeks ago and I ran a flea comb thru them last night and between them I removed more sixteen very alive fleas. The old saying if sounds to good to be true,never again,I was in the parking lot this morning waiting for my vet to open ,dave in florida

1/22/14

DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY !!! I ordered Frontline Plus but got the UK version Frontline combo. They also charged my debit card a extra $1.11 for international fee. I thought I was buying from a place in Missouri. This is false advertising !!!!!!

12/26/13

I ordered the Frontline Plus for my little guy and he was good for about 1.5 months (3-month order); then, I saw 2 fleas to my horror! This occurred after two weeks since applying the 2nd dose (month) of the product I purchased from these people! Oh, heavens! If my home becomes infested, I will SUE. I have been relying on this med for 2.5 months and find the 3rd month is going to likely be USELESS. If I am not infested with fleas, it will be a miracle! Just went to petcaresupplies.com and hope it is a better and more reliable site.

12/17/13

I ordered 6 months worth of Frontline Plus for Dogs from this site. The order took an eternity to arrive I guess because it shipped from the UK, not the US. The product I received is a counterfeit product with a South African registry and is not approved fro sale in the US. I have no intention of using it on my dog and have contacted them via email for a refund although I doubt very strongly that I will get one. So I would like to say "buyer beware" - I would recommend paying a bit more and getting the real thing form another online retailer.

12/16/13

I ordered Frontline Plus for large dogs and I was worried by all the bad reviews. I never received an email saying my order had shipped and I began to think I had made a huge mistake. 6 business days later, my order was in my mailbox. It was sealed and exactly what I ordered. Just wanted to let people know that it IS possible to have a good experience with this company.

11/19/13

I was just getting ready to make a Frontline purchase when I started wondering if it was legit because the price is sooo cheap. I googled it and thank goodness I did and for the people who shared their reviews. My dog is like my child, so I will not take the chance of buying something that may hurt her or not take care of the flea problem. Thanks again, you all most likely saved me money by warning me not to use this site.

11/11/13

I have ordered form BPC for 2 years now and stupidly I thought I was not buying the right product because my pets and my family still had fleas and ticks. I started with "Biospot" this one caused an allergic reaction on 2 of my cats- burns and hair loss. then I bought Advantix- still had fleas and ticks, recently I bought Frontline-plus on advice from the vet. We still have fleas and ticks- Now reading all the issues people have had... My guess is they are selling an inferior product with the label of the name brand product. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to try to find the cheapest thing. it infuriates me that they can get away with it because they are not of the US. By the way- they have an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau.

11/7/13

Ordered Frontline Plus and received what looked like Frontline Plus so I was quite happy. 3 months later and my 2 dogs have fleas, the house has fleas, I'm itching like a hobo living under a bridge in a cardboard box and to top it off my vet checked the package and said it was fake and probably water or baby oil. The prices are extremely cheap for a reason !!!!! Avoid this site, they sell fake stuff packaged to look like the real thing.

10/23/13

Second order for Advantage for (dog and cat). I buy the over 55lbs and can treat my 4 dogs, 1 cat for 8 months at a fraction of what it would cost to buy in US. Total was $55.66. Bank tried to stop my first order (calling me saying fraud detection center warning) Crazy. I now believe the US big pharma hates this site and the negative comments are from them! I think they are a God-send for my pets as I can afford to keep them de-flead and happy!!

10/19/13

I ordered form them in the past without any problems. The last time - in September I ordered the Frontline Plus for cats and received the Frontline Combo. Within 24 hours of administration one cat started having seizures, one cat died from seizures, and a third cat started loosing all of his fur. It has been a little over thirty days since the applications. The cats are all seriously infested with fleas, my vet advised against doing anything for a minimum of 30 days from the initial application. The cat with sudden, uncontrollable seizures has for the most part stopped having the, but still suffers from neurological issues and sever cramps. The other survivor has lost 50-60% of his fur and looks like death.

One week before the administration of the "Frontline Combo" I had prepared the house by spraying the entire house, section-by-section with a combination of Permethrin SFR and an Insect Growth Regulator IGR with Nylar.

I suspect the "Frontline Combo" was a fake product. It did not work and almost killed off all of out pets. The remaining two are in really tough shape, they survived - but they are not stronger.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please take care.

10/19/13

Ordered FrontLine Plus and received Frontline Plus from UK in 9 days. BUT Frontline Combo is the SAME THING- just labeled differently due to being the UK/Europe version - same ingredients.

Those are the facts.

9/24/13

I have been using this company for about 5 years, ordering mainly flea medications for both my cats and dogs, and I have never had a bad experience. I've checked their prices against other pet-medication sites from all over the English-speaking world and found them to have the best prices of any that I've found. When I've needed to talk to someone their customer service people have been polite and helpful. My orders have come within a reasonable amount of time and the products have always been effective.

9/3/13

I ordered Frontline Plus and instead got a note saying there was a "supply shortage" and they were sending me the European equivalent and oh by the way if I did not like it they'd charge me 5.00 for shipping costs. I paid 59.99 for Frontline Plus; if they were going to send me something else, they should have contacted me to see if this was an accaptable alternative. And a supply shortage? Really" On what planet? Total scam; I am contacting every possible agency I am so angry at this ripoff.

8/7/13

I ordered frontline plus from this site because of the price I din't check the reviews first and after I thought what a big mistake but in about five days my orderd came and was what I had ordered. I will order from them again and tell my friends I called customers service and the man who answered was really very nice.

6/8/13

The man who helped me was so personable intelligent and polite. I enjoyed talking to him. He gave excellent customer service. I am so happy to have found an affordable pet meds for my cats and dogs.

6/4/13

Horrible! Ordered Advantix for my dog 45 days ago and still not arrived. Now my dog has fleas like crazy and the rep told me that they will not honour the 30 day money back promise because the product has "shipped" but is held up at customs. Terrible customer service... I feel like a got robbed.

The Best Pet Medicine Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber