US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-400-8410
supervisor@budgetpetcare.com

82 Reviews for BudgetPetCare

Review Highlights

I ordered 12 doses of Frontline Plus for cats for about $100.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

9/2/14

I am happy to find your website and huge discounts on pet supplies. A month ago, I made an order for my three dogs and yet I got wrong flea preventive treatment for my dogs. I called customer service and explained the situation. They helped me purchase the correct flea medication and gave me refund for the wrong one. My experience with the company was a good one. Thank you BudgetPetCare.com

9/1/14

I called up customer service about this and was told that the product has been shipped, though he will check the status with the company’s logistics and will inform me. The next day, the gentleman called me up and was apologizing saying the address was mistaken for the other. He assured me that I would soon receive the package at the end of the day. I soon received the product and was happy to see that the company was very much into customer care.

8/23/14

Thank you people at BudgetPetCare. I specially thank Stefie for being helpful and kind. With his help, I found the right product for Sandie’s flea problem. The whole process was quite easy and I got my delivery on time. Thank you guys!

7/28/14

Buying pet supplies from Budgetpetcare was a good experience. It was safe, hassle-free and just within few seconds all the process done. This is the first time I am buying from your company and happy that you have decent prices.

7/24/14

I placed an order for Frontline Plus for my two dogs. I researched many websites and BudgetPetCare.com was by far the cheapest. They have all the name brand products for your pet for a fraction of the price of other suppliers. They are very quick with their shipping and ale
ways have discounted offers. For those of us who love our pets and want the best for them, BudgetPetCare.com is a must.

7/1/14

I just want to say thank you to budgetpetcare free vet consultation. The session was helpful and I got answer for my pet problem. I also bought Frontline Plus and it perfectly worked on my pet. I am happy for my kitty, as she is not having any flea infestation. Thank you once again.

7/1/14

I am satisfied with your company budgetpetcare as it was great experience buying from you without any problems. For the first time, I bought pet products from you and with your buySAFE Guarante, I knew that this is the right place to purchase from. Thank you from Hecy, my pug and from me!

7/1/14

Thank you BudgetPetCare for your wonderful customer service for any inquiry I might have and now I am more confident of purchasing from your site due to buySAFE guarantee. Now, I am not worried about misuse of my personal information. Thank you once again.

6/27/14

DO NOT ORDER from this company! They are located in the UK. One day after I ordered from them, I was contacted by my bank notifying me that my credit card was compromised… that purchases were being made on my credit card over in Poland. It is NOT a coincidence that I ordered from BudgetPetCare.com on Sunday… and by Monday my credit card was compromised. They do not offer a secure website.

6/26/14

Budgetpetcare.com is awesome! I've been purchasing pet supplies from them for several years and they have the lowest prices, best customer service and fastest standard shipping of all the online pet retailers I've tried. All of my family and friends get their pet supplies from them and they're very happy too. Give them a try!

6/16/14

Yesterday, I received Frontline Plus pack for my beagle. As this was the first time, I was not able to proceed with the administration. But all thanks to your customer service team for your guided assistance over the phone as I successfully treated Coddy. You people at BudgetPetCare are great. Keep rocking. Thanks from Coddy and me to BudgetPetCare… :)

6/16/14

I was not sure whether I should make a purchase at Budget Pet Care or not. But, the buySAFE guarantee and 100 % secure paypal service built my confidence and I was done with my order. Thank you guys, and I am assured that my personal information remains safe.

6/12/14

I have been ordering my pet supplies from here for nearly a year and it is by far the best experience I have had with mail order supplies...They are the best price out there...They provide free shipping and it is in my mailbox in less than a week..They also guarantee their products and accept Paypal! Awesome Customer Service!!!

6/10/14

The website always has the best prices on Flea and Tick treatments for Pets as a a lot of extra deals. Shipping is very reasonable.

6/3/14

I love my dogs – Chi and Yaun very much, so I am very much careful with what I put on them..your product works perfectly giving total flea protection to my dogs. I am satisfied that I never had problems with my delivery. Thank you guys at BudgetPetCare.

5/20/14

I have used Budgetpetcare – an online pet care store for ordering intestinal worm medications for my pet – Tracie. Finding some worms in her stool, I decided to treat her with dewormer. I ordered Endogard and on receiving the product, I started the treatment. The medication is effective as Tracie soon recovered from all symptoms of intestinal worm infection.

5/19/14

I have been ordering flea medicine from Budget Pet Care for about 3 years now. They are always the most affordable, send the products promptly, and have great customer service. I have shopped around online but continue to buy from them. They are truly a joy to work with and I have recommended them to family and friends!

5/19/14

I discovered this site by chance, as I was looking for best prices for joint care supplements. I wanted to purchase osteosupport for my 4 cats. I was amazed to find the most of the products at discount rates. I ordered osteosupport and also added Frontline Plus for cats into my cart. I am happy to save a little.

5/18/14

After I ordered Frontline Plus for cats I did a bit more research and I have no doubt that what came in the mail is counterfeit and would hurt or kill my pet. A closer look at all the positive feedback and its pretty obvious that's its all padded. All the positive feedbacks are never product specific and they are all just praises of the site. THINK ABOUT IT!! Do not buy from this company!!! It is a fake and a fraud!!! You hear about counterfeit product......well this is what people are talking about.

5/13/14

If I knew my product coming from UK and takes FOREVER TO GET HERE I NEVER purchased from this company. My dogs are suffering with fleas and I just called company and I was told that estimate delivery date is May 27th !!! (I placed an order on May 5). They should stated this TAKE FOREVER FOR SHIPPING somewhere very visible on the website !!!

5/13/14

I have been using Frontline Plus on my dogs for many years. It is safe, as we never had problem of flea infestation on our pets. The medicine is easy to use and my dogs don’t make fuss except I need to pamper them till the solution gets quickly absorbed. Budgetpetcare delivers us Frontline Plus regularly helping us not to miss any monthly dose. That is why; we totally depend on budgetpetcare for our pet supplies.

5/9/14

If you are looking for great prices, brand pet supplies and free shipping, check at Budgetpetcare.com. I buy most of my pet’s flea and tick prevention products and health supplements from this supplier. It offer great value for money and its customer service is excellent.

5/5/14

Best prices for flea medicine which might be packaged differently but contains the same ingredients as American packaging which I don't want to pay double for. Remember, we are talking about the wrapping paper not the gift.

4/23/14

I was bit worried of using frontline plus as few people said their dogs had adverse reactions due to this product. I have a 25 pound lab of 3 months and my companion didn’t had an reactions. I was relaxed as I was tensed due to what few people were saying. The product seems work well and I bought it from budgetpetcare – a pet supplier

4/23/14

I got Frontline Plus from budgetpetcare for my 2 beagles. Being treated for a week, I find no fleas and ticks on their bodies. Before buying from budgetpare agency, I ordered it from some other pet supplier and wasted almost $23 on shipping charges. However, with budgetpetcare, I had saved on shipping charges as they provide free shipping.

4/21/14

FRAUDULENT SITE! They don't tell you they're in Great Britain. They have a PO Box in Missouri, but NO location. The products they display on their site are NOT the ones you will receive. Their Advantage flea is one that has been in the news as possibly lethal to small animals. IF YOU VALUE YOUR PET, DON'T BUY FROM THEM! The reviews that are good are quite possibly of their own invention. BEWARE!

4/15/14

I wish I had seen these postings before ordering Frontline for my dog. What arrived was NOT what was pictured. It was Frontline from South Africa. I called Merial (the manufacturer of Frontline) and was told the product from South Africa is NOT approved for use in the U.S. I will have no further dealings with Budget Pet Care and post here to warn others of their practices.

4/14/14

I am a professional dog trainer, and have recommended and tried lot of dewormers on my dogs. I started deworming with Endogard and it is a really an excellent product. I usually order them from budgetpetcare and happy to get them at affordable prices. I have started recommending this site to my customers also.

4/10/14

Budget pet care has been providing me with awesome stuff for many years now. They provide good products and an even more efficient service. And all i have to do is go to their user friendly website and have an order shipped for free right at my doorstep.

4/7/14

Budgetpetcare is the best pet care supplier for my dog health supplies. It is a reliable and trusted company providing branded products. Ordering K9 Advantix II and Heartwormer, I relax as I get all my orders in good condition and no shipping charges to pay. I will give them 5 out of 5 star.

3/26/14

I was reviewed to Budgetpetcare by my friend. I was not sure about ordering flea medicine online but I am well and truly converted. One of my cats has fleas and I was finding that it was getting more and more expensive buying it from the vets. It was also inconvenient as I had to go and collect it. I now use budgetpetcare to purchase his flea medicine and not only is it a LOT CHEAPER but it is also delivered to my door on time! I have no any complaints regarding budgetepetcare and I am very happy with their services.

3/12/14

I have been ordering Frontline and Capstar pills for flea control from budgetpetcare for several years now, and have saved hundreds of $$ (have a multi cat household in Fla.and have to treat year round) I have always been well pleased with the products and prices. Customer service and shipping have always been excellent. I highly recomend budget care!

3/11/14

I have been buying pet products from them for 3 years. I haven't had any problems with their products or shipping. I buy from them because they have very competitive prices and shipping is always free. They have a shipping guarantee that if you don't receive your order they will reship it also at no charge. I'm very happy with their pricing, service, & product.

3/2/14

I have been ordering from them for quite awhile. I am very pleased with their products. Their prices are great and they even have extra percentages off! anytime I've had to call them, they are kind and helpful.

2/27/14

I have been purchasing from Budget Pet Care for more than two years and have not had any regrets. Their products are as stated and prices are VERY GOOD. Shipping is free and my items were shipped promptly. A great retailer.

2/24/14

At first I thought I had found a good site for purchasing Frontline for my dog. The price seemed so I ordered some. What I got was a European formula that is not authorized for sale in the U.S. I also found a foreign exchange charge on my credit card statement that was never disclosed on the web site. Apparently this place is located outside the U.S. and deals in foreign good.

They even go so far as to include a flier that claims there is a shortage of Frontline so that's why they've shipped a foreign product. Of course there's an abundance of Frontline at every other source in the country. Oh, and if I should decide I don't want the foreign product they will deduct a $5.00 service charge from my return!

I called the manufacturer of Frontline and they completely disputed the claims made by Budget Pet Care as far as the availability of Frontline and they said that the foreign product was not approved for sale in the U.S.

Be aware!!!

2/16/14

I buy flea and tick meds for my cat at less than half the price at the veterinarian.

I buy Frontline Combo, which has the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus.

2/9/14

My experience with this website has been very good. I guess the only thing I don't like is the time it takes to get to my house, which is about 2 weeks. Their products work very well on my cats. I have to use Advantage because Frontline does not work on my cats. I would like for Advantage to be about the same price as Frontline, but you have to buy what works. I recommend this website if you don't need your product right away. Their prices are the best I can find.

1/30/14

I to ordered front line plus and was told the combo was the same product and that is was all made in the UK reguardless of label. I have seen no bad skin reactions but after two monthly applications each on our four dogs they have several times more fleas than I've ever seen. The last treatment was two weeks ago and I ran a flea comb thru them last night and between them I removed more sixteen very alive fleas. The old saying if sounds to good to be true,never again,I was in the parking lot this morning waiting for my vet to open ,dave in florida

1/22/14

DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY !!! I ordered Frontline Plus but got the UK version Frontline combo. They also charged my debit card a extra $1.11 for international fee. I thought I was buying from a place in Missouri. This is false advertising !!!!!!

12/26/13

I ordered the Frontline Plus for my little guy and he was good for about 1.5 months (3-month order); then, I saw 2 fleas to my horror! This occurred after two weeks since applying the 2nd dose (month) of the product I purchased from these people! Oh, heavens! If my home becomes infested, I will SUE. I have been relying on this med for 2.5 months and find the 3rd month is going to likely be USELESS. If I am not infested with fleas, it will be a miracle! Just went to petcaresupplies.com and hope it is a better and more reliable site.

12/17/13

I ordered 6 months worth of Frontline Plus for Dogs from this site. The order took an eternity to arrive I guess because it shipped from the UK, not the US. The product I received is a counterfeit product with a South African registry and is not approved fro sale in the US. I have no intention of using it on my dog and have contacted them via email for a refund although I doubt very strongly that I will get one. So I would like to say "buyer beware" - I would recommend paying a bit more and getting the real thing form another online retailer.

12/16/13

I ordered Frontline Plus for large dogs and I was worried by all the bad reviews. I never received an email saying my order had shipped and I began to think I had made a huge mistake. 6 business days later, my order was in my mailbox. It was sealed and exactly what I ordered. Just wanted to let people know that it IS possible to have a good experience with this company.

11/19/13

I was just getting ready to make a Frontline purchase when I started wondering if it was legit because the price is sooo cheap. I googled it and thank goodness I did and for the people who shared their reviews. My dog is like my child, so I will not take the chance of buying something that may hurt her or not take care of the flea problem. Thanks again, you all most likely saved me money by warning me not to use this site.

11/11/13

I have ordered form BPC for 2 years now and stupidly I thought I was not buying the right product because my pets and my family still had fleas and ticks. I started with "Biospot" this one caused an allergic reaction on 2 of my cats- burns and hair loss. then I bought Advantix- still had fleas and ticks, recently I bought Frontline-plus on advice from the vet. We still have fleas and ticks- Now reading all the issues people have had... My guess is they are selling an inferior product with the label of the name brand product. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to try to find the cheapest thing. it infuriates me that they can get away with it because they are not of the US. By the way- they have an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau.

11/7/13

Ordered Frontline Plus and received what looked like Frontline Plus so I was quite happy. 3 months later and my 2 dogs have fleas, the house has fleas, I'm itching like a hobo living under a bridge in a cardboard box and to top it off my vet checked the package and said it was fake and probably water or baby oil. The prices are extremely cheap for a reason !!!!! Avoid this site, they sell fake stuff packaged to look like the real thing.

10/23/13

Second order for Advantage for (dog and cat). I buy the over 55lbs and can treat my 4 dogs, 1 cat for 8 months at a fraction of what it would cost to buy in US. Total was $55.66. Bank tried to stop my first order (calling me saying fraud detection center warning) Crazy. I now believe the US big pharma hates this site and the negative comments are from them! I think they are a God-send for my pets as I can afford to keep them de-flead and happy!!

10/19/13

I ordered form them in the past without any problems. The last time - in September I ordered the Frontline Plus for cats and received the Frontline Combo. Within 24 hours of administration one cat started having seizures, one cat died from seizures, and a third cat started loosing all of his fur. It has been a little over thirty days since the applications. The cats are all seriously infested with fleas, my vet advised against doing anything for a minimum of 30 days from the initial application. The cat with sudden, uncontrollable seizures has for the most part stopped having the, but still suffers from neurological issues and sever cramps. The other survivor has lost 50-60% of his fur and looks like death.

One week before the administration of the "Frontline Combo" I had prepared the house by spraying the entire house, section-by-section with a combination of Permethrin SFR and an Insect Growth Regulator IGR with Nylar.

I suspect the "Frontline Combo" was a fake product. It did not work and almost killed off all of out pets. The remaining two are in really tough shape, they survived - but they are not stronger.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please take care.

10/19/13

Ordered FrontLine Plus and received Frontline Plus from UK in 9 days. BUT Frontline Combo is the SAME THING- just labeled differently due to being the UK/Europe version - same ingredients.

Those are the facts.

9/24/13

I have been using this company for about 5 years, ordering mainly flea medications for both my cats and dogs, and I have never had a bad experience. I've checked their prices against other pet-medication sites from all over the English-speaking world and found them to have the best prices of any that I've found. When I've needed to talk to someone their customer service people have been polite and helpful. My orders have come within a reasonable amount of time and the products have always been effective.

The Best Pet Medicine Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber