US Government's NSF

supervisor@budgetpetcare.com

90 Reviews for BudgetPetCare

Review Highlights

denisew5

I ordered 12 doses of Frontline Plus for cats for about $100.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

daniels106
9/19/14

I call BudgetPetCare a scam. Order # 864190. Order Date 06-23-2103 Total $297.87.

Two vials of a six-pack of flea control for kittens & small cats contained NO medication. I still have the remaining four vials from the same pack for inspection.

Two calls to 1-888-400-8410 remain unanswered. Beware no customer service from BudgetPetCare. I again, call the company a scam.

Tip for consumers: Beware of ordering from BPC b/c there is no customer service.

theresaw11
9/19/14

It is wonderful to purchase pet supplies in just few clicks. BudgetPetCare is easy to navigate and cheapest for Frontline Plus online. I have bought last two orders and I am satisfied with their product and service! Will certainly buy more from them.

sarahs119
9/17/14

Budgetpetcare.com's ask a vet has been a great help as I live in remote place and I have been able to get vet's advice through its online form. Though the reply came in 48 hours but the advice worked. I wish I could spk to the vet.

shirleyb31
9/16/14

After placing an order when I saw some bad reviews I was scared. I waited for 2 weeks before the product arrived and they were genuine. 2 weeks I agree is long but the savings of 60% made up for the time. Will try them again.

franciscod8
9/11/14

I have been a regular customer of BudgetPetCare. I buy Capstar and wormers for my dogs at 1/3rd the price I used pay my local vet. I find the product genuine & effective and I am happy with their services.

maryl100
9/9/14

BudgetPetCare is one site that offers top pet care supplies at hugely discounted rates. My orders are delivered on time without any damage to the product. I am highly satisfied with your customer support team as they answer all my queries. Thank you for excellent service and support.

susans97
9/8/14

Do not order from this BOGUS company they are in the UK all foreign customer service which do not help what so ever!!!!! Takes 2 to 3 weeks for shipping...with NO tracking #... would give No stars if it allowed

rosem110
9/6/14

For more than 3 years I have been ordering frontline plus from BudgetPetCare.com. I am very happy with their product selection, price and customer service. My product has always gotten to me quickly and even though it is sometimes subsituted with the UK version, my cats have never had an issue with it and also no fleas ever since using this product from this company. They always have some type of discount available and they automatically put that into your order for you. Shipping is free too!

kathleenm28
9/2/14

I am happy to find your website and huge discounts on pet supplies. A month ago, I made an order for my three dogs and yet I got wrong flea preventive treatment for my dogs. I called customer service and explained the situation. They helped me purchase the correct flea medication and gave me refund for the wrong one. My experience with the company was a good one. Thank you BudgetPetCare.com

mollyc9
9/1/14

I called up customer service about this and was told that the product has been shipped, though he will check the status with the company’s logistics and will inform me. The next day, the gentleman called me up and was apologizing saying the address was mistaken for the other. He assured me that I would soon receive the package at the end of the day. I soon received the product and was happy to see that the company was very much into customer care.

williamh72
8/23/14

Thank you people at BudgetPetCare. I specially thank Stefie for being helpful and kind. With his help, I found the right product for Sandie’s flea problem. The whole process was quite easy and I got my delivery on time. Thank you guys!

coreyb32
7/28/14

Buying pet supplies from Budgetpetcare was a good experience. It was safe, hassle-free and just within few seconds all the process done. This is the first time I am buying from your company and happy that you have decent prices.

rayc35
7/24/14

I placed an order for Frontline Plus for my two dogs. I researched many websites and BudgetPetCare.com was by far the cheapest. They have all the name brand products for your pet for a fraction of the price of other suppliers. They are very quick with their shipping and ale
ways have discounted offers. For those of us who love our pets and want the best for them, BudgetPetCare.com is a must.

wayneh29
7/1/14

I just want to say thank you to budgetpetcare free vet consultation. The session was helpful and I got answer for my pet problem. I also bought Frontline Plus and it perfectly worked on my pet. I am happy for my kitty, as she is not having any flea infestation. Thank you once again.

danielr48
7/1/14

I am satisfied with your company budgetpetcare as it was great experience buying from you without any problems. For the first time, I bought pet products from you and with your buySAFE Guarante, I knew that this is the right place to purchase from. Thank you from Hecy, my pug and from me!

troyp8
7/1/14

Thank you BudgetPetCare for your wonderful customer service for any inquiry I might have and now I am more confident of purchasing from your site due to buySAFE guarantee. Now, I am not worried about misuse of my personal information. Thank you once again.

kerris2
6/27/14

DO NOT ORDER from this company! They are located in the UK. One day after I ordered from them, I was contacted by my bank notifying me that my credit card was compromised… that purchases were being made on my credit card over in Poland. It is NOT a coincidence that I ordered from BudgetPetCare.com on Sunday… and by Monday my credit card was compromised. They do not offer a secure website.

stephaniec31
6/26/14

Budgetpetcare.com is awesome! I've been purchasing pet supplies from them for several years and they have the lowest prices, best customer service and fastest standard shipping of all the online pet retailers I've tried. All of my family and friends get their pet supplies from them and they're very happy too. Give them a try!

williamc64
6/16/14

Yesterday, I received Frontline Plus pack for my beagle. As this was the first time, I was not able to proceed with the administration. But all thanks to your customer service team for your guided assistance over the phone as I successfully treated Coddy. You people at BudgetPetCare are great. Keep rocking. Thanks from Coddy and me to BudgetPetCare… :)

calvinm34
6/16/14

I was not sure whether I should make a purchase at Budget Pet Care or not. But, the buySAFE guarantee and 100 % secure paypal service built my confidence and I was done with my order. Thank you guys, and I am assured that my personal information remains safe.

jackieg14
6/12/14

I have been ordering my pet supplies from here for nearly a year and it is by far the best experience I have had with mail order supplies...They are the best price out there...They provide free shipping and it is in my mailbox in less than a week..They also guarantee their products and accept Paypal! Awesome Customer Service!!!

cathip
6/10/14

The website always has the best prices on Flea and Tick treatments for Pets as a a lot of extra deals. Shipping is very reasonable.

hilariof3
6/3/14

I love my dogs – Chi and Yaun very much, so I am very much careful with what I put on them..your product works perfectly giving total flea protection to my dogs. I am satisfied that I never had problems with my delivery. Thank you guys at BudgetPetCare.

josephb65
5/31/14

I found your site BudgetPetCare when looking for pet care products. I usually purchase it from local pet store but this time I wanted to save some bucks. I got all my pet care supplies on your site. Huge discounts, what more I wanted! Thank you guys for making my experience a wonderful one.

prestonr4
5/21/14

I have ordered from Budgetpetcare for years now for my pet’s flea and tick prevention treatment products. I am always satisfied to receive quality product and that too at affordable rates. With budgetpetcare excellent customer services, I have never missed my pet’s monthly flea and tick treatment. Thanks to budgetpetcare from my furry friend and me.

troym37
5/19/14

I discovered this site by chance, as I was looking for best prices for joint care supplements. I wanted to purchase osteosupport for my 4 cats. I was amazed to find the most of the products at discount rates. I ordered osteosupport and also added Frontline Plus for cats into my cart. I am happy to save a little.

jenniferm69
5/19/14

Ordered Advantix II from Budget Pet Care online store and was pleased to receive the product within 10 days. I like its customer care service, as it delivers the product intact and they are helpful in solving all the queries, which I had about the product. I am pleased about their efficient and free delivery service. The quality of products really very nice.. I would like to recommend it all my pet friends.

magnumc
5/18/14

After I ordered Frontline Plus for cats I did a bit more research and I have no doubt that what came in the mail is counterfeit and would hurt or kill my pet. A closer look at all the positive feedback and its pretty obvious that's its all padded. All the positive feedbacks are never product specific and they are all just praises of the site. THINK ABOUT IT!! Do not buy from this company!!! It is a fake and a fraud!!! You hear about counterfeit product......well this is what people are talking about.

darlenet3
5/17/14

This site provides pet care products for various animals. It is very easy to navigate, has a large selection and good prices. Their products arrive quickly and are easy to use. I have used this company several times and will continue to do so.

norikop
5/13/14

If I knew my product coming from UK and takes FOREVER TO GET HERE I NEVER purchased from this company. My dogs are suffering with fleas and I just called company and I was told that estimate delivery date is May 27th !!! (I placed an order on May 5). They should stated this TAKE FOREVER FOR SHIPPING somewhere very visible on the website !!!

eileend1
5/6/14

I have ordered my pet care needs from Budget Pet Care for many years. This site
has been a very good place to order from! The products are received promptly and
work very well. Some come from Canada but work just as well and are much less
expensive!
They also give a very safe way to use my credit card or PayPal. The products also
come with a guarantee and customer care is very nice. I would highly recommend
ordering your pet supplies from this site.

daniellec18
4/28/14

K9 Advantix II does the job for my large dogs to protect them from fleas. It's easy to apply although you need to allow a day for it to be completely absorbed, otherwise some residue might end up on your hands. I bought it from budgetpetcare and worked perfectly as the supplier provided me quality product. It was effective and bought it at best prices saving on free shipping.

douglasr10
4/23/14

I was bit worried of using frontline plus as few people said their dogs had adverse reactions due to this product. I have a 25 pound lab of 3 months and my companion didn’t had an reactions. I was relaxed as I was tensed due to what few people were saying. The product seems work well and I bought it from budgetpetcare – a pet supplier

josephr41
4/23/14

I got Frontline Plus from budgetpetcare for my 2 beagles. Being treated for a week, I find no fleas and ticks on their bodies. Before buying from budgetpare agency, I ordered it from some other pet supplier and wasted almost $23 on shipping charges. However, with budgetpetcare, I had saved on shipping charges as they provide free shipping.

deedrac
4/21/14

FRAUDULENT SITE! They don't tell you they're in Great Britain. They have a PO Box in Missouri, but NO location. The products they display on their site are NOT the ones you will receive. Their Advantage flea is one that has been in the news as possibly lethal to small animals. IF YOU VALUE YOUR PET, DON'T BUY FROM THEM! The reviews that are good are quite possibly of their own invention. BEWARE!

shannong16
4/18/14

Flea season is full-fledged. To prevent flea infestation I already bought Frontline Plus from budgetpetcare. I like to order from this supplier as they offer huge discounts during flea peak season. Moreover, I save a little more as they offer free shipping on all pet products.

d-lh
4/15/14

I wish I had seen these postings before ordering Frontline for my dog. What arrived was NOT what was pictured. It was Frontline from South Africa. I called Merial (the manufacturer of Frontline) and was told the product from South Africa is NOT approved for use in the U.S. I will have no further dealings with Budget Pet Care and post here to warn others of their practices.

marjories1
4/9/14

I have been using Budget Pet Care for years. My dog's medication is quite expensive, (like nearly double on some of the so called "top pet med sites." I have had little problem.....mostly in the beginning. It is easier and I know that my questions or concerns are answered immediately. Service is great and on time.The staff is very friendly and the Free Shipping was a big plus. That alone has made a vast difference in our monthly expenditures. I would recommend Budget Pet Care through this review.

timothyw16
3/30/14

I regularly treat my pets including 2 puppies, 1 pregnant $#*! and 2 kittens with Frontline Plus. It is an excellent medication as it treats and protects my pets for a month round. I usually place my order with Budgetpetcare, as for me it is one of the most reliable pet supplies and provides best service.

tracyd21
3/26/14

I was reviewed to Budgetpetcare by my friend. I was not sure about ordering flea medicine online but I am well and truly converted. One of my cats has fleas and I was finding that it was getting more and more expensive buying it from the vets. It was also inconvenient as I had to go and collect it. I now use budgetpetcare to purchase his flea medicine and not only is it a LOT CHEAPER but it is also delivered to my door on time! I have no any complaints regarding budgetepetcare and I am very happy with their services.

kennethw21
3/18/14

All Good- Ease of ordering, Product as described and best prices I have found. I have been purchasing from Budgetpetcare for care of my two Boxers for more than a year now. Mostly order "Program Plus" (same as Sentinal) for flea and heartworm prevention, about 50% of what it cost from Vet.

jimm724
3/11/14

I have been buying pet products from them for 3 years. I haven't had any problems with their products or shipping. I buy from them because they have very competitive prices and shipping is always free. They have a shipping guarantee that if you don't receive your order they will reship it also at no charge. I'm very happy with their pricing, service, & product.

johnh212
2/24/14

At first I thought I had found a good site for purchasing Frontline for my dog. The price seemed so I ordered some. What I got was a European formula that is not authorized for sale in the U.S. I also found a foreign exchange charge on my credit card statement that was never disclosed on the web site. Apparently this place is located outside the U.S. and deals in foreign good.

They even go so far as to include a flier that claims there is a shortage of Frontline so that's why they've shipped a foreign product. Of course there's an abundance of Frontline at every other source in the country. Oh, and if I should decide I don't want the foreign product they will deduct a $5.00 service charge from my return!

I called the manufacturer of Frontline and they completely disputed the claims made by Budget Pet Care as far as the availability of Frontline and they said that the foreign product was not approved for sale in the U.S.

Be aware!!!

johnn537
2/17/14

I ordered from Budgetpetcare earlier this week, and today I received my order! I'm impressed! Not only was the service on time, but I noticed I didn't pay for shipping. You hardly ever see that anymore. I will definitely be back again! "I'm impressed!"

susanl40
2/13/14

I ordered from this company before I had read the reviews on this site, and I'm sure glad I did! After buying, then reading the reviews, I'm sure I had made a mistake. It did not work out that way though. I received my order in 8 days, it was exactly what I ordered and in good condition. I also saved 65 USD !!! I will order from them again and hope it wasn't a fluke :)

amandac24
2/9/14

My experience with this website has been very good. I guess the only thing I don't like is the time it takes to get to my house, which is about 2 weeks. Their products work very well on my cats. I have to use Advantage because Frontline does not work on my cats. I would like for Advantage to be about the same price as Frontline, but you have to buy what works. I recommend this website if you don't need your product right away. Their prices are the best I can find.

davew45
1/30/14

I to ordered front line plus and was told the combo was the same product and that is was all made in the UK reguardless of label. I have seen no bad skin reactions but after two monthly applications each on our four dogs they have several times more fleas than I've ever seen. The last treatment was two weeks ago and I ran a flea comb thru them last night and between them I removed more sixteen very alive fleas. The old saying if sounds to good to be true,never again,I was in the parking lot this morning waiting for my vet to open ,dave in florida

terryg16
1/22/14

DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY !!! I ordered Frontline Plus but got the UK version Frontline combo. They also charged my debit card a extra $1.11 for international fee. I thought I was buying from a place in Missouri. This is false advertising !!!!!!

anns31
12/26/13

I ordered the Frontline Plus for my little guy and he was good for about 1.5 months (3-month order); then, I saw 2 fleas to my horror! This occurred after two weeks since applying the 2nd dose (month) of the product I purchased from these people! Oh, heavens! If my home becomes infested, I will SUE. I have been relying on this med for 2.5 months and find the 3rd month is going to likely be USELESS. If I am not infested with fleas, it will be a miracle! Just went to petcaresupplies.com and hope it is a better and more reliable site.

jmm
12/17/13

I ordered 6 months worth of Frontline Plus for Dogs from this site. The order took an eternity to arrive I guess because it shipped from the UK, not the US. The product I received is a counterfeit product with a South African registry and is not approved fro sale in the US. I have no intention of using it on my dog and have contacted them via email for a refund although I doubt very strongly that I will get one. So I would like to say "buyer beware" - I would recommend paying a bit more and getting the real thing form another online retailer.

Best Online Pet Meds Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber