US Government's NSF

27 Old Gloucester Street
London, UK
Tel: 1-888-400-8410
customerservice@BudgetPetCare.com

People interested in BudgetPetCare are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kathrynf3

The thing was, my dog was infected by fleas and I was out of Frontline plus treatment. (in 60 reviews)

jimv15

The company's customer service, when I did have a question, was great. (in 27 reviews)

theresaw11

It is wonderful to purchase pet supplies in just few clicks. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

priscillaa3
7/14/15

Who on earth would miss to buy authentic pet supplies at such low prices! The most attractive feature about budgetpetcare is that they have great seasonal as well as normal discounts. Along with that they never fail to deliver products on time. If you want to buy pet supplies at super saving prices, all pet parents must try budgetpetcare!

maryf60
7/9/15

My first order on budgetpetcare was before a month or so. Everything was just fine except that it took a bit longer to deliver the product. But, that’s okay. They have mentioned it already on their site about it so we can’t complain. Anyways, I won’t be able to buy frontline plus at such discounted price. My feline had developed bad food habits from past some days. I had seen a column of free vet consultation on budgetpetcare when I ordered my first. So, I asked the vet before 5 days about it and the vet was very fast to reply. He explained it to me in detail and also asked me to let him know back about the condition. Very polite and caring! I think it’s pretty cool what they are offering to pet parents like us without any cost!

melissam68
7/8/15

My first order from BudgetPetCare was before a year. I have been ordering from them since then. Well, recently I ordered Advantage from another seller that turned out to be a fake one and didn’t work for my cat like the Advantage from BudgetPetCare did. My kitty was miserable with fleas and I was helpless as I was not supposed to apply any other treatment for another 20 days. That very moment I decided that I would never buy from any other seller than the BudgetPetCare. They are the best in my opinion and experience!

robertw159
7/7/15

This is my first order with BudgetPetCare and I am awestruck looking at the prices. They are almost half of the maximum retail price. On top of the slashed prices, they have special offers for some of their products. I have been using K9 Advantix for my dogs and luckily there was a great discount on it. I was able to buy an 8 month supply of K9 Advantix for just $55! I almost saved 50% of the total price. Companies like BudgetPetCare are really making pet caring affordable! Thank you guys, especially for the prices! Awaiting my order!

larryg45
7/6/15

I am a freelancer and don’t have a steady earning. Though, that does not affect the love for my dogs Michael and Maasha! But still I try to cut down the pet care budget as much as I can (you know how expensive can pet treatments can be). With the summers coming I had an assignment for which I had to travel. And with summers, I cannot skip the flea and tick treatments for my darling pooches. Being short of money, I was looking for cheaper options and that’s when I found BudgetPetCare while I was browsing online pet stores. I ordered the Frontline Plus which is sold at super trimmed prices on BudgetPetCare without giving it any second thought. Really guys, you helped a lot in maintaining my summer budget with your almost half the actual prices. I am still awaiting my order and hope everything goes fine! Thank you BudgetPetCare!

guadalupes11
6/3/15

I ordered Advantage from Budgetpetcare for the first time and I had a great experience. I ordered it almost two months ago. The delivery was as they promised; I received my order after 9 days, which they have clearly mentioned on their site. Product rates were unbelievably low and there was some kind of discount when I ordered. So for me it was like a bonanza offer. Timely delivery without shipping charges was unexpected and flattering altogether. Secondly, when I applied the product to my dogs, they worked as they had described in their descriptions. My dogs are still flea free which was driving force of writing this review. So, all in all their overall performance was impressive!

donnac58
5/27/15

My first order on BudgetPetcare was before a month or so. Everything was just fine except that it took a bit longer to deliver the product. But, that’s okay. They have mentioned it already on their site about it so we can’t complain. Anyways, I won’t be able to buy Frontline Plus at such discounted price. My feline had developed bad food habits from past some days. I had seen a column of free vet consultation on budgetpetcare when I ordered my first. So, I asked the vet before 5 days about it and the vet was very fast to reply. He explained it to me in detail and also asked me to let him know back about the condition. Very polite and caring! I think it’s pretty cool what they are offering to pet parents like us without any cost!

delphac
5/26/15

When you deliver perfection, it seems that their whole team deserves to be appreciated. I have been buying products from BudgetPetCare for 3 years and I have had a flawless experience. I have ordered almost all treatments, frontline, advantage, Advantix, etc. All at huge discounts! Their efficacy has never altered and I have always received my orders on time. Free shipping is like the cherry on the cake. I have called their customer care several times and they are the most co-operative informers. Besides, the site has great descriptions. Any new pet parent would easily understand the product. And the most amazing thing about them is their free vet service. Their vet has helped to save me huge bucks that a vet visit would have cost me. Overall, BudgetPetCare has a great team! Way to go guys!

rona724
5/25/15

I ordered Frontline on May 10, 2015 from Budget Pet Care. They claim to have shipped it on May 12, 2015. It is now May 25, 2015 and I still have not received it! Their method of shipment does not provide a tracking number so I can not track it. Even if they shipped this product from the furthest corner of the world I should have received it within 7-10 days. Unless, of course, they sent it on the back of a turtle. I certainly will never do business with this company again. The ticks are horrible in Maine this year, I am picking 10-15 ticks off of my two dogs every day.
I have purchased Frontline from Fatman's Doghouse in the past and always received the shipment within 5 days. I strongly recommend them. I wish I ordered from them this time.

trudij1
5/8/15

My tabby did not allow me to treat with topical solutions for fleas like frontline plus. I was very worried as the spring was hovering over and she has a thick coat. I am a regular customer of BudgetPetCare and it struck me that they also provide a free vet service. So there I was, querying about my little problem and asking about any alternative that my cat would readily allow me to apply. The vet answered me immediately and his answer really helped me. He suggested me to go either with Capstar or Program suspension teal. He explained it really well which helped me choose a suitable option for my tantrum thrower. I chose Program suspension teal as it was just a paste that I thought she would lick without any fuss. And, it worked! I really appreciate your service guys. Authentic products at the lowest price possible and timely deliveries that charges nothing! I don’t think any other site can match their standard. Thank you BudgetPetCare! It seems you really care for the pets and are not making your presence online only for dollars!

claudiak9
5/5/15

I ordered Advantage for my dog from BudgetPetCare before a few days. As it was my first order I had a mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness. The reason of my excitement was that I found Advantage for my pooch at such discounted price and nervousness because I was not sure of its authenticity. The application date to my dog was before three days and I applied Advantage like I do every time. And, today my furry friend is absolutely free. My experience was just a smooth one! The price was highly discounted, it arrived on time and gave me the desired results. So, in all I am totally impressed with the service of BudgetPetCare and I am looking forward to my next order. Just ordered Wound gard and CleanEar!

norav2
5/1/15

I have been shopping with BudgetPetcare for a long time now. Now, they already have the lowest prices in the market but, you know what I liked about them the most? Their offers! Yes, there is always some kind of sale going on at BudgetPetCare. For instance, they had 7% discount on all pet products on Easter. Then there is a very attractive offer of bulk orders for frontline plus going on for a very long time. I have already ordered in bulk once and just placed my second order. It is always exciting to shop from their store. I have never had a bad experience of fake product or untimely deliveries. Everything is just as it should be. Perfect!

kimt35
4/30/15

Ordered frontline 2 weeks ago and have never received it, was hoping this company wasn't a fraud. Makes me wonder said order shipped a long time ago. Tried tracking package but couldnt.

sandraw43
4/28/15

I have never found an online seller with such huge discounts on pet care products. I foster dogs and it becomes very difficult and expensive to take care of pets. BudgetPetCare has relieved me from all the financial stretches as they offer the same products that I used to buy from other sellers in almost half the price. It seems because of your service many pet parents would be able to foster or adopt a number of pets as the cost of pet products is one of the factors that affects the pet adoption decisions. Thank you BudgetPetCare

annc40
4/27/15

I was in a hurry when I ordered Program for my dog which led me to a big mistake. I had ordered Program for my 5 year old dog, but when it arrived, it was for a wrong weight range. I was furious at first as I thought it was their mistake. I made a call to the BudgetPetCare customer care and some guy named Bryan answered my call. He was extremely polite in the response of my screaming. I am so embarrassed now! Well, he said that I ordered it wrong and tried to explain my blunder. He was very calm which made urged me to think and it turned out to be my fault. Well, then I apologized and asked him if they can take the package back and deliver the appropriate one. And, he agreed! I was so happy that I chose BudgetPetCare! Thank you Bryan, I owe you a big one!

tonyw42
4/24/15

If you buy Frontline Plus from www.budgetpetcare.com be ready to get disappointed..Its the wrong version from South Africa!! I called Merial and they said do not use it!! Nuff said!! Thanks Merial for being a stand up company and replacing it for FREE!!

kathyb50
4/24/15

I ordered K9 Advantix for my dog before two months from BudgetPetCare for the first time. Prices here are unbelievably low! It’s like buying branded products at the rates of generic ones. The package arrived on time which took me by surprise as they have free shipping. I applied the treatment on my dog before 25 days and I am happy to say that I do not see a single pest on his body after all these days. K9 Advantix worked so well for my Maggie that I am neither going to change the treatment nor the seller, ever! Thank you BudgetPetCare!

juliaa17
4/21/15

I was using Frontline Plus for my dog from past 4 years but all of a sudden it seemed that the treatment was not working anymore. There were fleas all over my Scarlet. I am a regular customer at BudgetPetCare and have never experienced the bitter side of it. They also have a free veterinary service which I thought would be the right thing to do. I talked to their vet about the situation and he guided me through very well. He explained me that due to continuous use of any particular treatment, the parasites become immune to them. I just need to change the treatment and he suggested Advantage for my Scarlet. I am so happy to see that my pooch is finally free from fleas. I tell you, BudgetPetCare is the most reliable seller I have known so far!

irisc7
4/14/15

I was whining about pet care expenses yesterday in front of my friend. Usually it’s affordable but I lost my job before 2 months. While I was being fussy about it, he advised me to try BudgetPetCare to buy stuff for my Bruno. And WOW!! It turned out to be a great budget protector. I just ordered Advantage for my pooch and BudgetPetCare saved me half of the bucks that I usually spend on other sites. Now let’s see how the product quality turns out to be! But 10/10 for super saving prices! Thank you guys!

catherinec20
4/7/15

I was searching an online store to buy flea and tick medicine for my Bruno. After comparing 5-6 sites, I found that budgepetcare.com had very affordable prices and a free shipping service. I was very excited after seeing their discount rates. I ordered Frontline Plus for my pooch from their site and was eagerly waiting for the delivery. When I told my friend about budgetpetcare , she totally scared me by saying that at such trimmed prices, they may give you unauthentic products. I was just praying that everything goes right. Well, they delivered on time, which was a plus. Then I applied the treatment to Bruno. Frontline Plus too showed amazing results on Bruno. He was flea free for an entire month. With discount price, timely delivery and effective results, I had 100% customer satisfaction with budgetpetcare.com. I recommended this site to all my friends!

brantleer
3/20/15

I have just placed an order for Frontline plus and this is my second one. Until a few months back, I had been using generic products, but budgetpetcare.com made it possible to buy branded products for my Tars. He is a fun loving dog and my heart. On my first order, I had a very pleasant experience which brought me back here. It makes me very happy to buy the best products for my dog. The pack of Frontline plus which I ordered last time was delivered on time and the treatment was super-effective! Thank you guys for being so reliable!

kathrynf3
3/10/15

I have been their customer for a while now and believe me, they never give a chance to complain about. My friends had surprised me with an abrupt short visit to beach which I denied because, I never leave my pooch alone. The thing was, my dog was infected by fleas and I was out of Frontline plus treatment. There was no way I could go with my dog all sick and scratchy. But suddenly I remembered that once a vet from budgetpetcare.com had suggested me to always be stocked on Capstar, a temporary flea treatment. Bless you and your vets, budgetpetcare.com! I treated my sweet little tyke with Capstar which relieved him from fleas in no time. That was the most memorable trip! Now, all my friends too prefer shopping from their site, after all, they are always there to help!

lindab114
3/5/15

I have been buying my Frontline Plus for cats at BPC for 3 yrs & love the money I've saved! Not only are the staff at BPC extremely competent, but they are also most caring, kind & helpful. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to purchase my 3 sweet & wonderful cats their flea medication!

Tip for consumers: Try BPC, you won't regret it!

lucindaf
2/25/15

I always order after going through the reviews. But here at budget pet care, I was caught in a tug of war of both, positive and negative reviews! My instincts told me to give it a shot, and I’m glad that I did. Cherry, sweet little pooch of mine was affected by several external parasites apart from fleas. I needed a thorough treatment which I got at budgetpetcare.com. I ordered K9 advantix for dogs and it gave magical results to Cherry! She was absolutely free from fleas and other parasites. The best thing of this seller is that it delivers on time and in a perfect package. Their prices and free shipping is like cherry on the cake! I loved their service and will definitely buy from this seller more often. By the way, this name, budgetpetcare, definitely suits them! They care for our budgets and pets too!

christalb
2/11/15

I ordered Frontline plus from BudgetPetCare. The order was delivered on time & their prices are much lesser than what I pay to my vet. Frontline plus is working very well on my Jordan and now I see no fleas on him. I am very happy and satisfied with their service and pricing. Thank you BudgetPetCare!

stevent42
1/17/15

I have been using program flavor tablets as frontline has not been effective in our area. It was expensive compared to other spot on flea treatments until I found budgetpetcare. Not only their prices are good but also it is shipped free. I have referred them to my family and friends.

dennisd26
12/29/14

The best part about BudgetPetCare is that it sells genuine pet supplies at cheapest prices. Their free shipping service makes the overall budget becomes very less. So, I get best products at least prices. Products are working well so, I am really happy.

thomasl50
12/9/14

I made an error and ordered a wrong size of frontline plus for my dog. I realized my mistake when I received the order. I called their customer care and they were happy to replace my order with correct size. Great customer service and prices!

markm153
12/2/14

I have been buying frontline plus for my cats for last 2 years from this site and I see that the prices have remained same at $18.99 plus free shipping. I recommend budgetpetcare.com.

jackieo7
11/26/14

My budget for pet care was booming and I wanted some supplier that offers Capstar flea tablets at reasonable price. I found Budgetpetcare to be reasonably priced with free shipping. I am happy to buy from here, Thank you guys! I recommend this site to all pet parents.

elizabethh46
11/18/14

BudgetPetCare offers best brands at least prices. Yes! I mean Frontline Plus at $18.99 along with free shipping is quite a deal. I ordered from them and the products are working very well on my pets. I recommend this site to all my friends.

beatrizc
11/4/14

Tired of the delay caused by online pet suppliers, I switched to BudgetPetCare. The site has been delivering products on time except once when there were few public holidays falling in the same week. Overall, I have a nice experience buying from this site. I suggest this site to all.

jimv15
10/28/14

I have dealt with this company for at least four years. I have had no issues whatsoever. Those with concerns about Frontline Combo (the UK version of Frontline Plus) should pay the additional amount and get it from them. They now offer both. However, Frontline Combo is the identical product as Frontline Plus and the difference is that Plus is sold in the US THROUGH VETS ONLY and Combo can be sold without a vet. There is no difference between the products and I would recommend it to anyone. The company now offers the option of purchasing either Frontline Combo (at a lower cost) or the US version of it, Frontline Plus (at slightly higher price).

The company's customer service, when I did have a question, was great. I would recommend this company to anyone without reservation.

helenm54
10/27/14

I have been ordering from this site since a year. The products have been giving very good results. My pets look really healthy now. I like the discount deals offered by them on branded products. My pet care budget has now reduced by nearly 40%. I am a happy and satisfied pet parent now.

teresaw13
10/20/14

I have been ordering from this site since a year. I like the discount deals offered by them on branded products. My pet care budget has now reduced by nearly 40%. I am a happy and satisfied with their service.

ryans79
10/7/14

Ordered Bayer Advantage II for my kitten on September 29th. After ordering, I searched on the internet for reviews about the site since the price was a lot cheaper than Amazon or any other store. I was freaked out by the bad reviews I was reading, and I also realized that I used the shipping address on the order form. I emailed them about it asking for a tracking number and to change the address and received no reply. I thought it was a lost cause, but to my pleasant surprise I received the flea medicine via USPS on 10/6 at the correct address. I haven't tried out the medicine yet, but it looks legit and I'm satisfied with my experience with the site.

Tip for consumers: Make sure that you have the right shipping address listed.

nelsonm27
10/2/14

I was shipped a wrong product and when I complaint they not only re-shipped the order which arrived in 5 days but also offered 10% discount in my next order. I am content as I had 2 months’ supply left from the last order so I could wait for extra 5-7 days for this error to be resolved. Always keep 3-4 weeks in hand when you online, mistakes can happen and will take time for resolution, for now I am happy buyer of budgetpetcare.

larryb55
10/1/14

I bought from this site because of price, and run by vets. I did not expect deceptive marketing. Website doesn't show it is located in UK, and takes up to 3 weeks to receive merchandise. STAY AWAY ... how honest can they be, they certainly aren't up front with their web page.

kathyw22
9/30/14

I was always concerned about my pet care budget. But ever since I have started ordering from budgetpetcare, my worries have vanished as I can save 60 to 70 percent on pet supplies. I am able to use the saving on other things for my pets. I am happy and recommend this site to everybody.

ellaw9
9/27/14

I received half of my order, instead of sending 12 dosage I received only 6. I called the toll free number and they sent another set of 6 dosage as their warehouse had made a mistake. The remaining 6 dosage arrived in 12 days and the flea meds are working fine. Satisfied with their service.

daleh30
9/24/14

leroyz3
9/23/14

I wasn’t aware that the fleas in our areas have become immune and I bought 12 months’ supply from Budgetpetcare.com. On my vets advice I wanted to discontinue frontline plus and try k9 advantix II. Budgetpetcare took the remaining 9 months’ supply and supplied me K9 advantix II. I am satisfied with guarantee and service hence recommend them.

serinat
9/23/14

I had to wait for 2 weeks for my order to arrive. It did raise a concern but when I used the product, it just took away all fleas from my pet’s body. They informed me that certain products are shipped from outside the US and so will take 15 days for delivery. I am satisfied with the company’s customer service. The prices are super cool and worth waiting for. I am looking forward to shopping more from them.

daniels106
9/19/14

I call BudgetPetCare a scam. Order # 864190. Order Date 06-23-2103 Total $297.87.

Two vials of a six-pack of flea control for kittens & small cats contained NO medication. I still have the remaining four vials from the same pack for inspection.

Two calls to 1-888-400-8410 remain unanswered. Beware no customer service from BudgetPetCare. I again, call the company a scam.

Tip for consumers: Beware of ordering from BPC b/c there is no customer service.

theresaw11
9/19/14

It is wonderful to purchase pet supplies in just few clicks. BudgetPetCare is easy to navigate and cheapest for Frontline Plus online. I have bought last two orders and I am satisfied with their product and service! Will certainly buy more from them.

sarahs119
9/17/14

Budgetpetcare.com's ask a vet has been a great help as I live in remote place and I have been able to get vet's advice through its online form. Though the reply came in 48 hours but the advice worked. I wish I could spk to the vet.

shirleyb31
9/16/14

After placing an order when I saw some bad reviews I was scared. I waited for 2 weeks before the product arrived and they were genuine. 2 weeks I agree is long but the savings of 60% made up for the time. Will try them again.

franciscod8
9/11/14

I have been a regular customer of BudgetPetCare. I buy Capstar and wormers for my dogs at 1/3rd the price I used pay my local vet. I find the product genuine & effective and I am happy with their services.

maryl100
9/9/14

BudgetPetCare is one site that offers top pet care supplies at hugely discounted rates. My orders are delivered on time without any damage to the product. I am highly satisfied with your customer support team as they answer all my queries. Thank you for excellent service and support.

susans97
9/8/14

Do not order from this BOGUS company they are in the UK all foreign customer service which do not help what so ever!!!!! Takes 2 to 3 weeks for shipping...with NO tracking #... would give No stars if it allowed