US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

denisew5

I ordered 12 doses of Frontline Plus for cats for about $100. (in 47 reviews)

leeannh

When I've needed to talk to someone their customer service people have been polite and helpful. (in 27 reviews)

jimv9

I would recommend this company to anyone needing pet products as a way of saving money and still getting great service! (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

thomasl50
12/9/14

I made an error and ordered a wrong size of frontline plus for my dog. I realized my mistake when I received the order. I called their customer care and they were happy to replace my order with correct size. Great customer service and prices!

markm153
12/2/14

I have been buying frontline plus for my cats for last 2 years from this site and I see that the prices have remained same at $18.99 plus free shipping. I recommend budgetpetcare.com.

jackieo7
11/26/14

My budget for pet care was booming and I wanted some supplier that offers Capstar flea tablets at reasonable price. I found Budgetpetcare to be reasonably priced with free shipping. I am happy to buy from here, Thank you guys! I recommend this site to all pet parents.

elizabethh46
11/18/14

BudgetPetCare offers best brands at least prices. Yes! I mean Frontline Plus at $18.99 along with free shipping is quite a deal. I ordered from them and the products are working very well on my pets. I recommend this site to all my friends.

beatrizc
11/4/14

Tired of the delay caused by online pet suppliers, I switched to BudgetPetCare. The site has been delivering products on time except once when there were few public holidays falling in the same week. Overall, I have a nice experience buying from this site. I suggest this site to all.

jimv15
10/28/14

I have dealt with this company for at least four years. I have had no issues whatsoever. Those with concerns about Frontline Combo (the UK version of Frontline Plus) should pay the additional amount and get it from them. They now offer both. However, Frontline Combo is the identical product as Frontline Plus and the difference is that Plus is sold in the US THROUGH VETS ONLY and Combo can be sold without a vet. There is no difference between the products and I would recommend it to anyone. The company now offers the option of purchasing either Frontline Combo (at a lower cost) or the US version of it, Frontline Plus (at slightly higher price).

The company's customer service, when I did have a question, was great. I would recommend this company to anyone without reservation.

helenm54
10/27/14

I have been ordering from this site since a year. The products have been giving very good results. My pets look really healthy now. I like the discount deals offered by them on branded products. My pet care budget has now reduced by nearly 40%. I am a happy and satisfied pet parent now.

teresaw13
10/20/14

I have been ordering from this site since a year. I like the discount deals offered by them on branded products. My pet care budget has now reduced by nearly 40%. I am a happy and satisfied with their service.

ryans79
10/7/14

Ordered Bayer Advantage II for my kitten on September 29th. After ordering, I searched on the internet for reviews about the site since the price was a lot cheaper than Amazon or any other store. I was freaked out by the bad reviews I was reading, and I also realized that I used the shipping address on the order form. I emailed them about it asking for a tracking number and to change the address and received no reply. I thought it was a lost cause, but to my pleasant surprise I received the flea medicine via USPS on 10/6 at the correct address. I haven't tried out the medicine yet, but it looks legit and I'm satisfied with my experience with the site.

Tip for consumers: Make sure that you have the right shipping address listed.

nelsonm27
10/2/14

I was shipped a wrong product and when I complaint they not only re-shipped the order which arrived in 5 days but also offered 10% discount in my next order. I am content as I had 2 months’ supply left from the last order so I could wait for extra 5-7 days for this error to be resolved. Always keep 3-4 weeks in hand when you online, mistakes can happen and will take time for resolution, for now I am happy buyer of budgetpetcare.

larryb55
10/1/14

I bought from this site because of price, and run by vets. I did not expect deceptive marketing. Website doesn't show it is located in UK, and takes up to 3 weeks to receive merchandise. STAY AWAY ... how honest can they be, they certainly aren't up front with their web page.

kathyw22
9/30/14

I was always concerned about my pet care budget. But ever since I have started ordering from budgetpetcare, my worries have vanished as I can save 60 to 70 percent on pet supplies. I am able to use the saving on other things for my pets. I am happy and recommend this site to everybody.

ellaw9
9/27/14

I received half of my order, instead of sending 12 dosage I received only 6. I called the toll free number and they sent another set of 6 dosage as their warehouse had made a mistake. The remaining 6 dosage arrived in 12 days and the flea meds are working fine. Satisfied with their service.

daleh30
9/24/14

leroyz3
9/23/14

I wasn’t aware that the fleas in our areas have become immune and I bought 12 months’ supply from Budgetpetcare.com. On my vets advice I wanted to discontinue frontline plus and try k9 advantix II. Budgetpetcare took the remaining 9 months’ supply and supplied me K9 advantix II. I am satisfied with guarantee and service hence recommend them.

serinat
9/23/14

I had to wait for 2 weeks for my order to arrive. It did raise a concern but when I used the product, it just took away all fleas from my pet’s body. They informed me that certain products are shipped from outside the US and so will take 15 days for delivery. I am satisfied with the company’s customer service. The prices are super cool and worth waiting for. I am looking forward to shopping more from them.

daniels106
9/19/14

I call BudgetPetCare a scam. Order # 864190. Order Date 06-23-2103 Total $297.87.

Two vials of a six-pack of flea control for kittens & small cats contained NO medication. I still have the remaining four vials from the same pack for inspection.

Two calls to 1-888-400-8410 remain unanswered. Beware no customer service from BudgetPetCare. I again, call the company a scam.

Tip for consumers: Beware of ordering from BPC b/c there is no customer service.

theresaw11
9/19/14

It is wonderful to purchase pet supplies in just few clicks. BudgetPetCare is easy to navigate and cheapest for Frontline Plus online. I have bought last two orders and I am satisfied with their product and service! Will certainly buy more from them.

sarahs119
9/17/14

Budgetpetcare.com's ask a vet has been a great help as I live in remote place and I have been able to get vet's advice through its online form. Though the reply came in 48 hours but the advice worked. I wish I could spk to the vet.

shirleyb31
9/16/14

After placing an order when I saw some bad reviews I was scared. I waited for 2 weeks before the product arrived and they were genuine. 2 weeks I agree is long but the savings of 60% made up for the time. Will try them again.

franciscod8
9/11/14

I have been a regular customer of BudgetPetCare. I buy Capstar and wormers for my dogs at 1/3rd the price I used pay my local vet. I find the product genuine & effective and I am happy with their services.

maryl100
9/9/14

BudgetPetCare is one site that offers top pet care supplies at hugely discounted rates. My orders are delivered on time without any damage to the product. I am highly satisfied with your customer support team as they answer all my queries. Thank you for excellent service and support.

susans97
9/8/14

Do not order from this BOGUS company they are in the UK all foreign customer service which do not help what so ever!!!!! Takes 2 to 3 weeks for shipping...with NO tracking #... would give No stars if it allowed

rosem110
9/6/14

For more than 3 years I have been ordering frontline plus from BudgetPetCare.com. I am very happy with their product selection, price and customer service. My product has always gotten to me quickly and even though it is sometimes subsituted with the UK version, my cats have never had an issue with it and also no fleas ever since using this product from this company. They always have some type of discount available and they automatically put that into your order for you. Shipping is free too!

kathleenm28
9/2/14

I am happy to find your website and huge discounts on pet supplies. A month ago, I made an order for my three dogs and yet I got wrong flea preventive treatment for my dogs. I called customer service and explained the situation. They helped me purchase the correct flea medication and gave me refund for the wrong one. My experience with the company was a good one. Thank you BudgetPetCare.com

mollyc9
9/1/14

I called up customer service about this and was told that the product has been shipped, though he will check the status with the company’s logistics and will inform me. The next day, the gentleman called me up and was apologizing saying the address was mistaken for the other. He assured me that I would soon receive the package at the end of the day. I soon received the product and was happy to see that the company was very much into customer care.

williamh72
8/23/14

Thank you people at BudgetPetCare. I specially thank Stefie for being helpful and kind. With his help, I found the right product for Sandie’s flea problem. The whole process was quite easy and I got my delivery on time. Thank you guys!

coreyb32
7/28/14

Buying pet supplies from Budgetpetcare was a good experience. It was safe, hassle-free and just within few seconds all the process done. This is the first time I am buying from your company and happy that you have decent prices.

rayc35
7/24/14

I placed an order for Frontline Plus for my two dogs. I researched many websites and BudgetPetCare.com was by far the cheapest. They have all the name brand products for your pet for a fraction of the price of other suppliers. They are very quick with their shipping and ale
ways have discounted offers. For those of us who love our pets and want the best for them, BudgetPetCare.com is a must.

wayneh29
7/1/14

I just want to say thank you to budgetpetcare free vet consultation. The session was helpful and I got answer for my pet problem. I also bought Frontline Plus and it perfectly worked on my pet. I am happy for my kitty, as she is not having any flea infestation. Thank you once again.

danielr48
7/1/14

I am satisfied with your company budgetpetcare as it was great experience buying from you without any problems. For the first time, I bought pet products from you and with your buySAFE Guarante, I knew that this is the right place to purchase from. Thank you from Hecy, my pug and from me!

troyp8
7/1/14

Thank you BudgetPetCare for your wonderful customer service for any inquiry I might have and now I am more confident of purchasing from your site due to buySAFE guarantee. Now, I am not worried about misuse of my personal information. Thank you once again.

kerris2
6/27/14

DO NOT ORDER from this company! They are located in the UK. One day after I ordered from them, I was contacted by my bank notifying me that my credit card was compromised… that purchases were being made on my credit card over in Poland. It is NOT a coincidence that I ordered from BudgetPetCare.com on Sunday… and by Monday my credit card was compromised. They do not offer a secure website.

stephaniec31
6/26/14

Budgetpetcare.com is awesome! I've been purchasing pet supplies from them for several years and they have the lowest prices, best customer service and fastest standard shipping of all the online pet retailers I've tried. All of my family and friends get their pet supplies from them and they're very happy too. Give them a try!

williamc64
6/16/14

Yesterday, I received Frontline Plus pack for my beagle. As this was the first time, I was not able to proceed with the administration. But all thanks to your customer service team for your guided assistance over the phone as I successfully treated Coddy. You people at BudgetPetCare are great. Keep rocking. Thanks from Coddy and me to BudgetPetCare… :)

calvinm34
6/16/14

I was not sure whether I should make a purchase at Budget Pet Care or not. But, the buySAFE guarantee and 100 % secure paypal service built my confidence and I was done with my order. Thank you guys, and I am assured that my personal information remains safe.

jackieg14
6/12/14

I have been ordering my pet supplies from here for nearly a year and it is by far the best experience I have had with mail order supplies...They are the best price out there...They provide free shipping and it is in my mailbox in less than a week..They also guarantee their products and accept Paypal! Awesome Customer Service!!!

cathip
6/10/14

The website always has the best prices on Flea and Tick treatments for Pets as a a lot of extra deals. Shipping is very reasonable.

hilariof3
6/3/14

I love my dogs – Chi and Yaun very much, so I am very much careful with what I put on them..your product works perfectly giving total flea protection to my dogs. I am satisfied that I never had problems with my delivery. Thank you guys at BudgetPetCare.

josephb65
5/31/14

I found your site BudgetPetCare when looking for pet care products. I usually purchase it from local pet store but this time I wanted to save some bucks. I got all my pet care supplies on your site. Huge discounts, what more I wanted! Thank you guys for making my experience a wonderful one.

dicks24
5/31/14

Since three years, I have been ordering my dogs flea protection from budgetpetcare.com and it works great. I am happy that the service is prompt with great shipping. I like everything about the site and especially the guarantee part. :)

vanessah6
5/21/14

I have been using this website for a few years now. I couldn't be happier with the prices and service! I have researched pricing for Advantage flea treatment & found them to truly have the lowest prices anywhere! Fast shipping & package arrives in perfect condition! Thank you Budget Pet Care for years of quality and value!

prestonr4
5/21/14

I have ordered from Budgetpetcare for years now for my pet’s flea and tick prevention treatment products. I am always satisfied to receive quality product and that too at affordable rates. With budgetpetcare excellent customer services, I have never missed my pet’s monthly flea and tick treatment. Thanks to budgetpetcare from my furry friend and me.

sharona20
5/20/14

I am impressed with Budgetpetcare.com. They have name brand products that sometimes are almost half the price you pay other places. I use FrontLine Plus for Dogs and it is very expensive, but Budgetpetcare.com takes the sting out by having great products, free shipping and an excellent customer service department. They also offer a free "ask the vet" a question. I have been using Budgetpetcare.com for two years now and am completely satisfied.

robertw94
5/20/14

I have used Budgetpetcare – an online pet care store for ordering intestinal worm medications for my pet – Tracie. Finding some worms in her stool, I decided to treat her with dewormer. I ordered Endogard and on receiving the product, I started the treatment. The medication is effective as Tracie soon recovered from all symptoms of intestinal worm infection.

jonathans37
5/20/14

I am very much satisfied with budgetpetcare services. Ever since, we have started placing orders with them, we have never missed Peckie’s regular treatment for fleas and ticks. We usually order 3 packs of Frontline Plus and we receive it as expected. This flea and tick preventive is highly beneficial in removing all fleas and ticks protecting our lovable companion from harmful Flea Allergy Dermatitis.

barbarak17
5/19/14

I have been ordering flea medicine from Budget Pet Care for about 3 years now. They are always the most affordable, send the products promptly, and have great customer service. I have shopped around online but continue to buy from them. They are truly a joy to work with and I have recommended them to family and friends!

troym37
5/19/14

I discovered this site by chance, as I was looking for best prices for joint care supplements. I wanted to purchase osteosupport for my 4 cats. I was amazed to find the most of the products at discount rates. I ordered osteosupport and also added Frontline Plus for cats into my cart. I am happy to save a little.

jenniferm69
5/19/14

Ordered Advantix II from Budget Pet Care online store and was pleased to receive the product within 10 days. I like its customer care service, as it delivers the product intact and they are helpful in solving all the queries, which I had about the product. I am pleased about their efficient and free delivery service. The quality of products really very nice.. I would like to recommend it all my pet friends.

magnumc
5/18/14

After I ordered Frontline Plus for cats I did a bit more research and I have no doubt that what came in the mail is counterfeit and would hurt or kill my pet. A closer look at all the positive feedback and its pretty obvious that's its all padded. All the positive feedbacks are never product specific and they are all just praises of the site. THINK ABOUT IT!! Do not buy from this company!!! It is a fake and a fraud!!! You hear about counterfeit product......well this is what people are talking about.