US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

kristalo
9/15/14

I have a marriage function in the coming Sunday but I have not new collections of jewelry for wearing at the time of function. So I am very sad and decided to not attending the function. That time my mom ordered pair of diamond bangles from the bluenile.com site. It was an amazing set of diamond bangles. After got the bangles I attend the function.

stevec77
6/6/14

I ordered a ring from bluenile and thank god they let me do a free return. It was not at all what they said it was going to be.

samd53
6/5/14

Blue Nile isn't a bad place to buy a ring, but I found the diamonds to be only so so and making a return was harder than I had anticipated. The customer service on the phone was good though.

earlg19
12/30/13

Blue Nile promises free returns, but if you buy expensive wedding rings the returns don't really end up being free. You see if you buy say a $5000 ring and decide you don't want it, you have to pay to ship it back to them. But you can't just put it in an envelop and mail it, you have to send it registered and insured which can easily run you over $50. So I'd choose a good local jeweler over Blue Nile unless you're really sure you're not going to return anything. I would point out though that the return went smoothly to Blue Nile's credit.

frankr24
5/23/13

This is the best place to purchase jewelry. I got my wife's engagement ring and wedding band here. I was able to custom select every aspect of the rings. For her I chose the color 'D' for Debbie, the carat weight was .77, we graduated HS together in '77, the table(% of area on top of diamond) was 59%, we were both born in '59. Her rings are platinum which is in the 10th group on the periodical chart, we were married 10/10/10. I selected the band width, clarity and cuts as well. She loved all the thought that I put into it.
Now as for the price, unbelievable, I shopped around the local brick and mortar jewelry stores, they could'n even come close, in fact one of the jewelers actually recommended Blue Nile after he couldn't find what I wanted.

robinc23
5/7/13

I really like this site. They have a great selection of engagement rings. They offer free shipping and 30 day return policy. Awesome site...

stevep21
7/11/12

Excellent Experience! Highly recommend.

theresas5
2/20/12

Well, I finally got my ring ordered from blue nile last Monday. I saw a lot of possitive feedbacks on the internet about this company, and that was the primary reason I ordered my ring from them. I ordered a 1.5 carat H color diamond ring which was just a little over $6,000. The ring turned out perfect except the size. It was a little loose on my finger so I took it to the local jewelry store to have it resized which costed me another $300. Otherwise, this would be a real deal!

kimm9
5/23/11

I love BlueNile.com. Their jewlery is exceptional and you get free shipping. This is another exceptional company. I have never had to return an item to them because everything that I have purchased I loved. They deliver your merchandise right to your door. Very pleased with this company.

melissae2
10/1/10

My husband purchased a $600 platinum bracelet for me. It chipped and at that point I found out it was plated silver. The bracelet was not platinum at all. I contacted blue nile and they refused to offer any type of reconcilitation. They talked to me on the phone twice. They said that I found a bracelet that looked like theirs and it was not the one they sent me. They shipped the same bracelet back to me with an invoice saying it was a platinum bracelet AGAIN and when I opened the box it was the same one I had before They didn't even have the guts to tell me they weren't going to do anything about sending me the wrong bracelet. This is complete BS. If you purchase anything from there take it to a jeweler to get it tested to make sure it is real.