US Government's NSF

janed4

90 Reviews for BeyondTheRack

▼ Sort by: recent

4/16/14

I too along with countless other on here have been left with a bad taste in my mouth from my experience with beyond the rack. I place an order, which of course took over a month to receive (strange that other sites do not have these long shipping times) anyway, I received my order and the quality of the items was definitely NOT what I expected from the description on the site...but I received a return shipping tag with my order so I decided to call the number as instructed and return 4 of the 6 items I purchased. I received a confirmation e-mail after talking to them only to find out I would be paying more for the return shipping of 4 items than I paid to receive all 6 items...this makes no sense at all...and I would only get a credit with them which means once I place another order to use the credit I would be paying for shipping yet again. By the time all the shipping is paid there is very little left of what I paid for the 4 items....NOW I know how they sell their items so cheap...they make their money on the shipping. I am now and EX shopper on beyond the rack and have unsubscribed to their e-mails. Many other more reputable sites out there with extremely higher quality items.

4/14/14

I recently ordered a Louis Vuitton hand bag from Beyondtherack. I paid $176 for it. It was sold by a Chinese supplier. It is a fake and has the smell of petroleum. I called Beyondtherack about this problem of the smell and where it was made. Their answer.."just wash it in water". Well, that didn't stop the horrible odor. Also, I received an answer from their service dept. that there was no history of my order. Watch out..merchandise comes from China.!!

4/11/14

I am very dissappointed in this site. I ordered sunglasses over 3 weeks ago, the arrival date said that it would be between 4/6 and 4/10 which was yesterday. Upon further tracking my package, UPS said they had received it on 3/24 yet I still not have received my package nor any emails with updates. This site is proving to be extremely unreliable, I would not recommend it!

4/11/14

I received my item timely and I don't see that it was anything but a several hundred dollar fake damaged hand bag. Beware when buying from these people. The item is damaged, does not work, and is not returnable.

4/10/14

It's a wonderful site. I love the deals I am able to find, I only shop when they have deals and I can say they are great. The quality of the clothes are at par with the prices BTR offers.
The customer service is impeccable. I have had to cancel an order because it's delivery date was delayed, there was no drama. I simply stated my case and got refunded.
The waiting time is my least favorite part of online shopping but to be honest, it's not the site's fault, online shopping does come with its price which is the waiting time.
The site is highly addictive and it takes a good deal of discipline not to shop every time something nice catches your eyes.
I would highly recommend the site to family and friends.

4/9/14

This is the first time I have order from Beyond the Rack and I will never order anything again from them. I placed my order on March 5th and still to this date have not received my items. I went on the site yesterday and spent an hour on their chat with a rep. line. The first person took 8 mins to respond to every question I had until I finally gave up. The second person was much quicker, 4 mins response time...lmao! What a joke. While I was waiting for my answers I got on the phone and called them. 1 Hour and 10 mins later I was finally told that my order was returned to them and they had no idea why, my address was correct and there should not have been any problems. Now they are telling me that they will re-ship my order! Wow, does that mean I need to wait another 6 weeks!! Never Again!!!! I want my order or Give Me My Money Back!!!!!

4/7/14

I am absolutely furious with BTR! About a year and a half ago I ordered two things from them one was received and although the other item I was told would be shipped to me I did not get and was refunded the money but that is not acceptable if you have an item an say its available and the customer purchases it that customer is expecting that item not a month later to be told that in fact they will now be refunded because there item actually is not available! I at the time understood things happen and just recently on March 27 ordered a Betsey Johnson coat that I fell in love with! I just could not wait to get the coat for my vacation coming up. Well guess what! Today I got an email that due to unforeseen circumstances my item is unavailable!! They are supposed to refund my cc but that is unacceptable!! I want the COAT I purchased that I was told was AVAILABLE!! I looked on every site to see if I could order it somewhere else I can't find it ANYWHERE!! This is absolutely the worst customer service and I want my refund now because it is not on my statement!!!

4/6/14

Hello everybody,
I would like to suggest everybody not to get any stuffs from here. It took almost a month for the delivery. I ordered 6 items worth $108. I just received 3 items. The items were like exactly on the picture. But waiting for a month was not worth it. I never got the other 3 items. It says item refunded on my account. However, I have not got any refund yet. They have shipping fees too, which is expensive. So, I am not sure where the products come from. I tried to contact with the customer service. But they do not provide appropriate response. JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I will try my best to get refund. :'(

4/4/14

I thought this website was average. I purchased Chloe sunglasses and eyewear in 2010, and it arrived within a month and a half. Which was what I was expecting because it is indicated when checking out. I love the sunglasses and optical lenses. They are my favorite pair. The aesthetics of this website is average, but has some pretty great deals.

Veteran Reviewer
3/29/14

I ordered a few items from the site recently and had absolutely no issues with ordering, payment, or shipment and receiving my items. I read the fine print to make sure I was aware of how long it would take to recieve my purchase (they are up front about this). I cannot speak to the quality of all of their items or whether they are knock offs as I only ordered a few fabric/metal belts. I do recall ordering a pair of nyla boots from here a few years ago and experienced no problems at that time either. I did have a several weeks wait (3-4 weeks) for the boots. They let me know the progress of my shipment when it shipped. Hope this helps.

3/25/14

I have been a loyal member of BTR since discovering this site 3 years ago. I have spent countless thousands of dollars shopping with them. I pretty much order from them daily and loved them and their customer service.

Today that all changed and here is why I gave them 1 star rating and need to share my experience.

This morning, I learned that BTR had blocked my membership with them. I called and was first told that I must of requested it and they would fix it within 24 hours. Several hours later, I received an email wrongfully accusing me of setting up "multiple" BTR accounts just so I could get $10 credits, *LMAO. It also said that all my orders were going to be cancelled, and any other credits taken, and the list goes on.

I emailed them back right away telling them that I only had 1 BTR account and that my daughter also had her own account (as an adult) and that I greatly resented this accusation and could not believe this. Like I said, they are always cancelling our items that we order, later saying they are not available, and then delaying the delivery of many others. Therefore, now and again they will call my home (where my daughter and I both live) and provide us with a $10 credit. Sometimes she will give me hers to use, and I get her mine to use, like we do with all other store vouchers, since we are family. It is not written anywhere on BTR's website or terms that you cannot do this, as I told them.

I could not take any more, so called them and the rep claimed that this nasty gram email was being sent to many customers as just a way to protect customers, and for me to not take it personally. It was obvious that she did not care, as she was rushing me to get me off the phone, though I was being extremely polite (despite how furious I was inside). She promised me a $10 credit and apologized telling me to just ignore the email, now that they confirmed that I really did only have 1 BTR account, everything was fine [again].

Unreal, I could not believe my ears, and they think that the $10 credit was going to make it all go away? Are you kidding me?

To make matters worse, Canada Post delivered a parcel last week and marked it delivered, though I did not receive it, so called Canada Post, who said for me to call the sender, BTR. I contacted BTR and they did not want to help. Instead, they accused me of stealing the parcel containing a few $10 shirts, *LMAO, are you kidding me. After several days, I managed to hunt down my parcel myself with no help from BTR. Had to flag down the community mailbox delivery person from Canada Post, and have them search all compartments, only to find my parcel in a slot where I had no access and the key was left for another person (not me, though it was my parcel). This was of course after I knocked on neighbour's doors asking if they got my parcel by mistake, calling the local post office's supervisor, calling the Canada Post Ombudsman's' office, and the list goes on.

BTR has left a horrible taste in my mouth now, and sadly I have praised them to everyone over the years, without getting anything in return. I always just told people the website address, not collecting the $10 credits, as I was trying to do my family and friends a favour without profiting from them, but now I wish I told nobody, as I am afraid they will probably get the same lovely treatment I did today - all this after being a loyal member for 3 years and purchasing nearly daily from BTR.

Funny, they advertise everywhere to get your business, try to get you stay with them by giving you the $10 credits, and yet they treat customers like this. Over the years, I have received damaged items, broken items, the wrong items, and the list goes on, but hardly ever complain and when I do, I just go with it, smile and say thanks. Guess the old saying is right, there is a sucker born every day and BTR found one in this member!

Very sad, to say the least, and disappointed in BTR's treatment of me. :-(

3/22/14

The website gave me a $20 giftcard so i decided to use it, then they had a coupon for 10 off your first order so that was 30 wich I used for 2 pairs of boots and 2 shirts I only paid shipping $5.95! I thought my order would take about a month to get to me but I was so surprised when my order arrived in 2 weeks my items were just as discribed, I was extremly happy with my 4 items for 5.95! Thank you

3/18/14

A FEW MONTHS AGO I PLACED AN ORDER FOR 2 RALPH LAREN POLO SHIRTS. UPON RECEVING MY ORDER I LOOKED AT THE SO CALLED "POLO" TAGS AND REALIZED THEY WERE FAKE! THIS SITE ADVERTISES "REAL" THIS AND "REAL" THAT WHEN IN FACT THEY SELL NOTHING BUT FAKES! SAVE YOUR SELF AND DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THEIR PRODUCTS!

3/9/14

I have now placed 2 orders with Beyond the Rack. My first order involved an apron and 2 oven mitts. After over 3 weeks from placing my order, I was told they only could send me 1 and were refunding the money. I understand sometimes it happens every once in awhile, and while disappointed, I accepted the fate of not having 2 matching oven mitts. This was over a year ago. I just placed an order the beginning on February, for a shirt. I have been looking for this type of shirt for a long time and found it, although I didn't really have the money, I bought it anyway, because I figure after years of searching I should get it. So I check and it was supposed to ship by February 26. On the 26, I check and they had moved the date to sometime in March. I checked Friday I think it was, and it then said that the item had been refunded. No call, not email, nothing from BTR. I will never purchase from them again, after getting my hopes up twice in a row. I cannot believe that its just coincidence that it has happened twice for me.

3/9/14

Well, Unfortunately I did not read any reviews prior to making a purchase. Im soo made at myself right now. Well I made my purchase 3/6/2014. I recieved an order confirmation which is great, but found it odd that the money was already debited from my account, contrary to the fact that it's going to take a while to be shipped and recieved. Its my understanding that you should be billed for anything until it shipped. I was happy about th cost of shipping. Not happy with the expected date of delivery, it takes so long. For some reason I thought this business was based out Britain, but I noticed that the country of orgin is always China, I though that meant the merchandise was made in China which doesnt surprise me as most things are manufactured there, but is it shipped from there also??? Well I'll give this site a chance, and hope for the best. As long as my merchandise is authentic, not damaged, recieved, and my account information is secure I'll be okay. I qualify for free shipping for 3 day which is excellent, but as a precaution Ill wait until I recieve my merchandise. Ill rate and repost once my merchandise is recieved.

3/6/14

I've received a reminder email that I had ONE item left in my cart. I've decided to purchase, and reviewed my order over and over, confirms everything was correct and checked out. I then received an email stating I've purchased TWO items, that cost me over twice as much. Now, this overdrew my account , which gives a 35$ fee, and every dat that goes by i get charged. I emailed them with this issue, and their response was a " software issue". They canceled the unwanted item and told me it can take up to 2 days to be xanceled in their system, THEN anotuer 5-7 days to refund the money. In the mean time, ive obtained overdraft fees that WILL grow due to THEIR mistake!! To me, sounds like FRAUD!!! Ok, just add an item and charge me?! I will take this to my attorney if all monies arent refunded withjn a reasonable time, including over draft fees!

2/24/14

Without a shadow of a doubt this company is fraught with scam. "After the fact," I've read other negative reviews here and on other sites and agree with many. Based on the merchandise I received, they are definitely selling fakes. The long shipment time is owing to the fact that the item is shipping from Asia. Save yourself the headache on inevitable displeasure and avoid this site at all costs. I am now only worried about how my credit card info will be misused in the future.

2/22/14

Awful experience. Ordered two pairs of boots, size 8. When they arrived, boxes were destroyed! These were gifts. Smelled so strongly of gasoline I couldn't leave in the house. And one was a size 9! Which fit no one I know. Will never order from them again and will let everyone I know what a nightmare this experience was!

2/14/14

I guess it's the case that people are more likely to submit a review if they're unhappy. I have ordered from BTR many times. I've purchased fine jewellery, a vintage Hermes enamel bracelet, clothes, cutlery, sheets, pillows, a bathing suit, and a Soia and Kyo winter coat, among other things. I've probably made 20 orders in 3 years. When you buy from flash sale sites, in my view you need to realize you can't get something for nothing. How much quality do you really expect from plastic boots for 9.99? Temper your expectations and don't expect Chanel service at Winners prices. Read the product descriptions closely, realize that pearls for 20 bucks will be of merchantable quality but not as fine a strand from Tiffany. Waiting for your purchase to ship is part of the process. If you're unsure, stick to brands you recognize. I'm happy to contend with that in exchange for some killer deals. If you're not, perhaps you'd be happier sticking to regular shopping. Like hunting for vintage finds, flash sales aren't for everyone.

2/12/14

I recently ordered a watch for my boyfriend from beyond the rack and when it came I noticed it was dead... then found a note saying that batteries are never included. This was not indicated when in the description and was never mentioned UNTIL it arrived. This is so ridiculous, when does anyone ever sell a watch without a battery? Not to mention it is definitely NOT an "authentic designer" watch. Upon opening the box you can immediately smell dollar store quality plastic/rubber NOT leather. This site is such a rip off. I want a full refund and don't even think I can get one because they only issue btr credits, but who would want those when this site is a complete lie?

2/11/14

These people are unethical as the day is long. I found out about them via a "recommended site" ad on Facebook. There were a couple of pairs of Ugg boots in the accompanying photograph and I wanted to have a look, and maybe even, make a purchase. I signed up with my name and e-mail address. Once in the site, guess what? Not one pair of Ugg boots. Bait and switch. I wish I'd read the comments first. There were a few on FB who'd mentioned that they too had not seen any Ugg boots.

In response to my 1st e-mail from them thanking me for joining, I explained that I would forward any future correspondence from them to my spam folder. Even as I have done so, their e-mails still come through. I'll just keep forwarding them to spam. I'll also definitely be sure to spread the word about this rancid company.

Please try one of the legit companies out there (e.g. My Habit, Ideeli, Zulily, Gilt, Amazon, etc)

2/7/14

After reading the costomer reviews I am really starting to doubt BTR. But it's to late cause I already placed my order. They told me it has been 1 week and said to wait another 2-3 weeks for them to send an e-mail to track my order etc. So I have no choise but to wait and see for myself. If the clothes I ordered is not legit I will contact the police and make a plaint for counterfeit cloths. Trust me us Québecois don't take bull$#*! and I look forward to talk about this in court. Thank you!

2/6/14

Can't believe this site! How can they get away with selling fakes! Just realized I purchased a fake handbag from them. Very disappointed!!!! And when you contact them to solve this problem the customer service department doesn't respond!

2/1/14

I cannot "unsubscribe"! I have unsubscribed about five times and I am still getting their e-mails - it is infuriating! Needless to say I shall never order anything from BTR ...

1/30/14

Thank God for SiteJabber which you cannot even find until you've clicked through several pages of search results. Clearly, beyondtherack is a very well financed new venture. They have dozens of search "results" all set and ready to go when you are trying to get at facts. And they give mediocre savings if any. Stay clear.

1/29/14

Customer beware! This online store is part of many online stores that are popping up across the country. Quality of items are a bit better than some other ones but you may not be getting the deal you think you are. Inflated prices make it seems like it is a bargain. But if you comparison shop they are sometimes more expensive than store items and then there are the shipping charges on top...... as I said before "know what you are buying

1/28/14

I clicked on this website from a pop up ad and decided to join. I entered my name and email and on the next page they asked for my aol password! Are these people for real? Who in their right mind would give a company their email password? I won't get back on this website.

1/25/14

I could just kick myself for not reading the reviews before I purchased from this flash-sale website. Call it a waste of my time and money! Everything that I've purchased were definitely SUPER-SUBSTANDARD fakes. Now, that I've read the reviews, I won't even bother wasting any more my time returning them. I'm soooo disappointed!

1/24/14

there really isn't much savings when you really do the leg work on this site. I was looking into the Lil' Rider Ruby Racer Motorcycle - 3 Wheeler in Red for my 3 year old which they have it on sale for $109 plus shipping cost.... they say the original price is $206 but when googling the same item I can go into a toys r us right now today and purchase it for $119... that would end up costing less.(after BTR shipping fees)... and I would be able to pick it up today and not have to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery. You should really look into the sales rather then to assume what they are displaying is correct. Usually when they have it on their site the sales are across the board... within other sites and within our own stores in town.

1/23/14

I purchased the 4 piece 1000 TC cotton rich sheet set on sale for $39.95 and they are absolutely terrible quality. Within 3 days the bottom sheet was all pills. Didn't even make a first washing. I would strongly recommend not to purchase this product.
L

1/20/14

I initiated an online complaint over a week and a half ago over a Keurig product that I ordered. It was not as described when I received it. Several times I have tried to escalate my complaint to s Supervisor because the Customer Service Rep was not directly addressing my concerns and giving me the run around. I still have not had my complaint escalated. I've been in Customer Service for over 25 years and I am appalled at the lack of accountability that BTR staff display. I have shopped here for several years and I am fed up. I won't be buying anything online any time soon!

1/19/14

I was reluctant to sign up for their site before even being allowed to view any of the sales, so I came to this review site. Thanks very much for it! After reading the reviews I definitely won’t be signing up. That whole “you have to give us your info before you can even look at the site” thing really ticks me anyway. thanks.

1/16/14

beyond the rack sold me a fake balenciaga bag for$1300 with one hardware missing upon receipt, and I was told it's not returnable! after send the pictures and followed by so many phone calls, I returned the fake bag within 3 days. and they have been holding by refund ever since, it's almost 2 Months now, and it's rediculars given I was promised the refund will be issued with 1 week or 2!
Worst company ever, with real bad customer service! Disgusting company, please stay away from Beyond the Rack!

1/12/14

I too decided to try the to find at this point 95 percent of what I gave received to be very poor quality and fraud in various ways. One of the shipments is still lost in transit which they only claim to have contacted Canada Post however they claim they g ave never received. I also inquired about four others which BTR claimed to have shipped with over a week gone by and still Canada Post has never received. I have also been charged for shipping which I had been entitled to free shipping with no credit or refund received and still awaiting rectification. The items onsite are over infkated to only appear to be a good deal for the garbage they will send out. Other items which are valid vendors those items are yet to be received although we should have by now. I was also in my first experienced charged four times which depleted my account even tho there sight relayed transaction declined and no funds were taken from my account. I then spent endless amount of time and energy to get my money back. The customer service has been trained to apologize yet don't listen or rectify the problems at hand. I have numerous orders still awaiting deliver and will be shipping back garbage all together as they claim I will for that one time not be charged and advised by their representative that is what I should do to avoid additional charges and to be refunded. I will keep it posted how it turns out. At this point I DO NOT recommend for anyone to trust time purchase from them.

1/10/14

Anytime I've ever had a problem, I'll have to admit their customer service has been good. HOWEVER, I would attest to the QUALITY of their products. I've bought few things here and there, some I liked, some I returned.

During Christmas however, I work out of town and decided to buy everything online. MY MISTAKE. When I got home, I had to send back 80% of what I bought, not due to sizing, but LACK OF QUALITY. Items were defective, clothes from "brand names" were of poor quality, shoes had glue on them from when they were but together…..on one pair of shoes that was labelled as a winter boot, the tred was actually made of foam like on the bottom of flip-flops. One of two hair straighteners I sent back because the plates were stuck, gifted the other one, then turn out the one I gifted wasn't 100% functional either bc the lights on it don't work. HIGHLY disappointed. And since all I get is a credit, I unfortunately have to buy my way out of this website so-to-speak because after this, I'd rather just go to my local Winners store and buy from there, since I've learned that's really what they are, an online Winners store.

So, if you do purchase from Beyond the Rack, be very wary of the products you are buying. Do your research. Your taking a gamble purchasing brands you've never heard of. Any product you're looking for search to double check on Google. Quite often the actual price of the product is labelled $30 more expensive on BTR.

I was about make a purchase of a duvet on BTR to use my credit when found that the exact duvet I had been looking at, even purchased from BTR, had been tested for quality with respect to the down inside and FAILED regarding net weight and content and had been partially filled with polyester. (http://www.downmark.ca/consumer_information/fraud.htm)
Canadian duvets are well known for their quality and so I looked up Highland Feather, which was also on sale on BTR. Unfortunately, they were advertising it as a Queen with 23oz. down. Upon a quick search, I discovered that their Queen duvets are 26 oz, and their Double duvets are 23 oz. So, I was about to purchase a Double when it was actually advertised as a Queen, in which I would've been disappointed, had to return and lost money on shipping it back etc.

This is the kinda thing I am talking about with BTR. Not only that but when all you have are pictures to go on, it's not like they give you top quality or consistent pictures or measurements to help you out. I've bought some good things don't get me wrong, which is why I gave it an extra star. But just be wary, do your research, it is a real gamble with this website as I've learned.

1/6/14

I bought a Burberry coat on this site.
I returned it a month ago. I sent it with another jacket that I used the return shipping lable for. I received the credit for the other jacket on Dec 13 but not the burberry!!
I have not received a refund or credit for this item and it was 1000 dollars!
It was received over a month ago.
I would be very careful about returns to this company. Before this experience I was an avid Beyond the rack shopper! NO MORE

1/2/14

Beyond the Rack products are sub-standard and their return policy is crap. I ordered a pair of boots that looked like so cheap I wouldn't even pay $10 for them. I returned them and got a credit minus the $9.95 return shipping fee. I then ordered a pair of slippers to use the credit so I would never have to deal with them again. I placed that order November 22, 2013. After a month, I contacted them to inquire why my shipment wasn't moving. After 3 phone calls to Sofie and Adelle I was told the package was in fact lost. Since the slippers were no longer available they credited me $20.00 (which was less that the amount I had on credit before purchasing the slippers) and refunded the remaining to my credit card.

I am doubtful they even have some of the products they advertise. I shop at several of these sites and this is the worse experience I've ever had. Gilt and Ruelala are so much more professional and the products are legitimate.

1/1/14

I have ordered several items like sheets, duvet, dresses, decor, christmas stuff and been happy with all purchases since I started in shopping in November 2013. Even when the 3 necklaces that I ordered for my bridesmaids gift went out of stock, I am happy with products and service as I got my refund in a timely manner. Now I have to find new bridesmaid gifts but I'm sure I'll find something! :)

12/30/13

At the end of November 2013 I ordered 2 pairs of Hunter boots for my sister and myself. The items shipped quickly, which was a nice surprise, however they were both too large so I sent them back for an exchange. After a few weeks I for an email from a person named Christine that said my items were received and I have will get a BTR credit. I responded to Christine asking her about the exchange as was clearly marked on the return slip (why even have exchanges as an option if it isn't???) and never heard back from her and anyone else from this company. So now they are holding $214.73 of MY MONEY as a so called "credit" (I paid and was charged $224.68, but they actually took $9.95 off for the return postage and are holding the rest of it hostage.)

i am beyond pissed. That is not small amount of money at all and to have no communication from the company is crazy. Do not buy from this company at all. Hunter boots did come of for sale again a few days ago and I logged on and tried to purchase the same boots in the right size, but even though I logged on at 9am sharp it was reserved...as soon as I logged on the page!!!!!!! STAY AWAY IT IS A BIG SCAM TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

12/23/13

In 2011 I had my biggest shopping regret thanks to BTR. It was during their "vintage Louis Vuitton" sale and everything looked legitimate. Their website was having problems that day as well (how convenient). I used 3 separate computers trying to add a briefcase to my cart. After several minutes I finally got one. The site was lagging so bad that I could not go back to the product page to look at the briefcase because it would not load. I only had a limited time to purchase the item before it would leave my cart so I checked out which took several minutes because the site was down. My briefcase that I paid about $600 for arrived several weeks later. When I got it I wanted to return it because it was extremely scratched up inside which I could not see on the website because the page would not load. I had originally planned on selling it since I was going to school and thought I could make some extra money. When I tried to return it I found out there were no returns on this particular sale! I figured if I could sell it for $600 I'd be happy. I put it on eBay for a few weeks with no hits and I even lowered it to $400. With eBay not working several months later I decided to take it to a upper scale second hand stores to sell it. The lady looked at me and said she was sorry but it was in too bad of condition to sell. She then told me she thought it was very fake. I began to almost cry as I left the store. The lady was nice, but at the same time the thought that I may have lost $600 was sinking in. I then took it to a few more upper scale stores and even to a Louis Vuitton store. All of them agreed it was fake. The Louis Vuitton store I had gone to said they can't verify those things but they could tell me they have never made that particular briefcase in green and mine was green. Great... I called BTR and was extremely nice to them letting them know the circumstances. Their reply was I could've returned it when I got it but I didn't so now it's been too long! Are you kidding me?! I tried but they said there were no returns! They were completely unapologetic and didnt even deny the bag was fake. They just ignored everything I was saying and said it was my fault for not sending it back when I got it. This company does not care if they sell you fake stuff. I still have the briefcase to this day because I WILL NOT sell it or even use it if it is fake. If anyone does not believe this review I will be happy to send you pictures of the item I recieved. Trying to get myself through college and buying something I thought would help me ended up being a bad decision. Lesson learned. Beyond the Rack should be ashamed of themselves.

EDIT: I would like to add that after BTR reached out to me about a week after emailing them regarding their comment below they still said nothing could be done and apologized and offered free shipping on my next order. You have to be kidding me if you think I'll accept that after a $600 loss on one of their products! If you apologized you are admitting you're wrong. BTR DOES NOT care about their customers. Why would I ever buy from them again? I haven't since that last shopping experience and never will again.

12/23/13

About 2 months ago I ordered a set of 3 3-tier clothes drying racks. About 2 weeks ago I finally received my order, I only got 1 of the three,it was wrapped in what looked like garbage bag. Since it was not properly packaged for shipping, it was broken when it received it. I immediately contacted customer service and received an email saying to send tem pictures of my item so they can properly analyze the damage. I sent them multiple pictures of the item with in the hour that I reviewed the email. I still have not heard back from them and I can't use this item for anything. I'm not impressed at all with the customer service and do not plan to but from this website again.

12/18/13

I received a scam email from this company saying I owed them $10.00. I have never heard of this company before. I have NO account with them and I have no idea how they got my name but I am forwarding their email to the Attorney General. What they are doing by emailing people saying they owe money to them, is illegal and I hope they get shut down!

UPDATE

just got this from them and I am so irate!! I do NOT have an account with you people!! I do not want your credit!! You are a scam of a company and I have no idea how you got my name or email. But you have NO RIGHT to set up accounts for people without their consent. Especially people who have never heard of you before. What kind of business ethics is that? First telling people they OWE you money then emailing with an "oops, you don't owe us we credited your account" What account?!?! I have no idea who you are and have never been to your website, never ordered anything from you and have definitely NEVER set up any account with you nor gave you any authorization to set an account up for me. I still intend to report you for fraud and scamming and I hope every other person you sent those bogus emails out to do the same. Stop emailing me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you and for the LAST time I do not have an account with you!

"S,

Your review caught the attention of BeyondTheRack's official representative and they responded:

"Dear BTR Customer, We apologize for the confusion with the email we sent you. Please rest assured that you do not owe us any money! In fact, the "balance" is a credit on your account, visible on the top left hand side of our website when you log in. This credit is ready to use and will automatically apply towards your next purchase. Again, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Wishing you happy holidays and all the best in the New Year."

12/18/13

I have bought many items from the site and have always received my products in good condition for good prices. I do find the shipping time long at times, so that can be a deterring factor.

With my last purchase, one of my items was lost with Canada Post and upon contacting Customer Service, they were helpful and launched an inquiry with Canada Post. I was refunded the amount within a few weeks. Slightly disappointed n not receiving the item, but glad I got my money back and helpful service.

12/16/13

I received a message from this company too saying I had a $10. credit and something to the effect that other people were concerned about my message or something like that. Also the email addy from them was customerservice@ebeyondtherack. Isn't a "e" after the @ sign and before the company a indication of malware, spam? This is crazy

12/16/13

Hello, I read all the reviews from people before ordering on this site but decided I would give it a chance. I really liked this sweater and had been looking for one like it for sometime so I ordered it. I figured since I was paying the ridiculous price of $11.95 for shipping I might as well order a couple of other things on top of it. I received the other two extra things in a timely fashion but wouldn't you know it, I got confirmation that the sweater I most wanted wouldn't be delivered until a later date. That date came and went and I received another email saying it would take longer yet to be shipped(5 weeks later)! I then got the final email saying that indeed the purchase was now NOT AVAILABLE and I would receive refund! I was so upset because it took them 5 weeks to finally tell me this! So I paid the full shipping price and didn't even get the purchase I really wanted in the first place!!!! In the meantime, I did see another sweater like the one I ordered but nicer but of course didn't order it because of this order supposedly coming! Now I can't even get the other one at the other place because sizes are all gone! This is so frustrating, paying the full shipping price and not getting what you really wanted in the first place. I am so disappointed I took the chance on this company. I emailed my frustrating but you can guess, know one responded! Thanks BTR for another unsatisfied customer!

12/16/13

I ALSO got an email saying I owe them $15!! I ALSO tried to contact them via phone and the line is ALWAYS busy...Should we worry and check no one has used our names for identity theft???

12/15/13

I rcvd an email today stating I had a balance of $10.00. I have no clue who this company is. I've never heard of them nor did I make any purchases.

12/15/13

I received the same e-mail today saying that there is a balance on my account in the amount of $15. I never had an account with them and I never bought anything from them and I never will. It is a scam and they have no right to send people such e-mails.

12/15/13

today, 12/15/13, I also received an email from this company stating I had a balance of $15 on an account I never opened. In fact, I had never even heard of this company. Smells like a scam to me. When I tried to call the service number, the line was constantly busy.

12/15/13

I also received the $10 balance email and reported it. I knew this wasn't a legit place when it said to not reply because that email address could not "except email".

About BeyondTheRack