US Government's NSF

Julian@bestcanvas.com

64 Reviews for BestCanvas

Review Highlights

karenb26

I am calling my credit card company and disputing the charges.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

happyc7
8/2/14

I ordered a canvas and it was perfect!!! It arrived within 4 days... which I was glad of because I had actually ordered it too late. And the price was cheaper than all the other websites I checked (there was a sale on so I don't know about normally) In addition, the quality was excellent! I had scanned in a picture to put on a canvas and I was afraid it would come out blurry...but it didn't!!. It was easy and quick to download my photos. I haven't checked my credit card bill yet so I don't know if they charged the right amount or whatever like the one reviewer said but for the rest I was amazed!!! Definitely buying here again :)

simonw34
2/10/14

To order from this site was easy but when i checked my bank account after placing the order they had charged me TWICE for the one order i had placed. Unacceptable.

morgans21
2/10/14

I had a miner issue (one corner wasn't folded nicely) but I never complained about it. When they asked me if I was happy w the order I explained. Customer service was amazing. They offered me a replacement w/o returning the original print. I found that VERY GENEROUS but felt that problem was easily fixable; so I sent them an email that instead of replacement I'd like to get their best discount for future orders. They emailed and thanked me but didn't sent me any coupon code. However if I called them before my next order I'm sure they will give me the best discount.

fredr316
12/22/13

The order process was very smooth. Unfortunately my print came back much darker than I expected and won't be suitable.

jerrye7
12/20/13

I was disapointed with the print of my painting that you did. Your printers left a 1/3 inch space unprinted at the top and bottom of the print.
I sent the sales department an email asking to return it. I received no answer, so I have been considering ordering one from one of your competitors.
These prints are of properties I have sold for clients. It is part of my business, and I cannot present an obviously flawed canvass to my client.
Jerry Edwards
951-545-4449

jackiew12
12/18/13

I have been very impressed with the quality and service of their product. I have done several photos of my trip out west and everyone of them were amazing! I will use BestCanvas again and recommend them to anyone wishing to display their trips of a lifetime using BestCanvas.

annep16
10/31/13

The customer service is excellent. When I placed my order I didn't do it quite like I intended to and was not happy with the outcome. I called them and they helped me redo it right over the phone and replaced it at no charge and I didn't have to return the one that was wrong which saved me the expense of return postage. I will definitely order from them again.

erikal5
10/23/13

Rock solid canvas. Wish to have been more patience in choosing cheaper offers, but I guess next time I'll have a lesson:)
Btw, I like the canvas very much!
Awesome:)

katrinaw3
10/18/13

Improperly printed colors, smears of ink ruining the canvas. Tried for 3 months to get a refund with every sales rep I talked to blowing me off. Taking my business elsewhere!

owenb28
9/26/13

I was in a rush and didn't check other sites for prices comparison. Bestcanvas prices are higher, but I'm quite impressed with the quality. I'm sure, you can get the same quality for lower price, if you check other websites without hurry.

Anyway, I received high quality canvas for higher price

jdouglass
9/16/13

Nothing much to say, the canvas is outstanding. Waited for 10 days for the canvas and finally received it:)

sandran8
8/26/13

Love this company from first sight. Easy to use website, reasonable price and good quality. Hard to believe that you can get such a service and quality for the price

britanyg
8/16/13

Just perfect… can’t describe canvas in words! And I would like to thank girls from customer service as well. Thank you!

joliea1
8/9/13

First time I ordered canvas was about 2 years ago and the quality was low. This is my second order from this website and now the quality is totally different. Service has improved a lot lately and reputation is growing. I made an order from bestcanvas because I had a discount from the previous order. Now canvas quality is way better and customer support is much friendlier

erinmt
8/1/13

Respected seller and great customer support. I ordered canvas on the discount offer they e-mail time to time after signing up for the newsletter

nicolem21
7/30/13

Horrible. I was "guaranteed" my canvas by Father's Day. this was confirmed on the website And by calling customer service before and after placing my order. Recieved a confirmation that a FedEx label had been created so I thought all was good. didn't receive my package so I called FedEx and was told a label was created but it never shipped. by this time the company was closed for the weekend and I got the same "no answer" other reviewers did. called this morning and complained and was told they don't know what happened, was spoken to very rudely on the phone. Please do not order from here, there are many better websites!!!

markuse1
7/29/13

first time user... very happy with the ordering procedure and the delivery method-website is user friendly...I'll be back! :)

jasmines6
7/11/13

Most of my friends had canvas prints at home, so I knew a lot about the price and quality issues. My friend Jacky advised me to use bestcanvas and I’m very grateful to her for this recommendation. I have become their returning customer since received first print. Very reliable service

latoyam3
7/8/13

Bonfire near the beach is something beautiful both in reality and in image. Service surprised me with the realistic print. Image was taken with the 5mp nokia phone and I was not sure what to expect, but they brought me the high quality print. Recommend

jackbrandb
7/5/13

I would like to have faster turnaround, like other companies offer, but I am very happy with canvas I received. Looks great!

erinj4
7/3/13

Last time ordered canvas have had questionable quality, but I got a discount coupon for the next purchase. Service has improved a lot since then. Now the quality is totally different - way better. Great!

katherineg4
6/19/13

I just love Bahamas no. 2 picture which I purchased from bestcanvas service. It’s so simple and it has major relaxing impact. Its true colors look well and calm. This blue ocean canvas fits perfect within any interior. Awesome canvas!

ambert4
6/18/13

I remember bestcanvas offered discounts on all sizes a while ago but I didn’t use chance to purchase canvas for lower price. But that’s not the main reason.
Everything is ok – the canvas itself, the picture and the colors are genuine. The stretching is done tight and canvas is stable. The only recommendation would be - I would like to have discount next time purchasing another canvas which I’m considering to do. Overall, I’m satisfied

djermainu
6/7/13

I would like to thank bestcanvas for a professional service and good image quality. It’s clear that they have technology to provide what’s promised, because printed colors perfectly matched my laptops screen. Other companies can’t compete with bestcanvas price. Thanks!

jm67
6/4/13

Very poor communication as I received a canvas with a prominent crease across it and I have recieved no response for 2 days. I will never use them again.

raychellk
6/4/13

Since it was my first canvas, I’m very satisfied with everything – the service, help from support team, easy to upload files, and the result is really impressive. Will order again for sure.

jamesh77
5/17/13

Reasonable prices, great customer service and high product quality. I was lucky for getting 15% off. I like that they often have discounts on their website

laylac
4/30/13

Last week got my 2 canvas. They arrived in a few days and in such a great quality. Just ordered 3 more. I’m getting addicted to this. :D

janetto
4/3/13

I’m happy for using bestcanvas! Too bad I didn’t find it earlier. After disappointment for 3 weeks with previous vendor, bestcanvas did its job on 99.999% for item quality and service attitude.

cindys22
3/13/13

I found a quite interesting deal of bestcanvas in a coupon site and decided to make a purchase. Canvas was shipped well packed, already mounted on a frame and the picture looked amazing. It took about 7 work days for me to receive it. I recommend this company

lizl8
1/4/13

Wow. Wish I had thought to read reviews before I bought- serves me right. Really horrible quality - can see the wood "frame" underneath the "canvas." And, my order came in a huge box, which was odd, considering I only ordered an 8x10 print. I had four additional prints from someone else's order in Boulder, CO. It's got the Fed Ex label attached to it and everything. Guess I might be nice and play Fed Ex delivery guy, but they'll be disappointed when they get their order....
I did try to call them - same story as most reviewers on here - no answer. Got an answering machine that says the mailbox is full. No doubt, considering the complaints online - I can only imagine the complaints in that inbox. This company won't last much longer. There are far better options out there.

theresaw3
12/13/12

Normally I am a very cautious internet shopper so it was completely atypical of me to decide to purchase canvases online.....and go with the first site that came up on Google!

I decided to read the reviews on the site after receiving a decidedly unprofessional looking sales confirmation, and was dismayed by the reviews I was reading about Bestcanvas. So much so that I had written off the purchase just hours after ordering it.

Despite the reviews though, I have had nothing but a great experience with this company. They answered the phone each time I called and gave me the information I was looking for. They shipped my product out within 2 days of order, and my (really great) canvases arrived yesterday - 10 days after I purchased them.

Some people have had what looks like a horrible experience; my experience however was nothing short of great.

mg13
12/4/12

I used this website after using another vendor. I was sooooo disappointed with the quality of the product. The "canvas" turned out to be vinyl and not actually a very durable surface. The color is muted and not vibrant at all. I could not be more disappointed in the overall product. It did come in a timely manner which is different from the other reviews. I would not buy from them again. I would go back to my other vendor "Printitoncanvas.com" instead. They are first class.

vanessab8
11/6/12

I've had nothing but a POSITIVE experience with best canvas. I had an issue with one of my prints coming back with a hand print on it. I e-mailed Best Canvas and they asked me to try and take a picture and send it to them. I did this and by the next day I had a reply that they would re-print my picture for me. This was done and recieved in a timely manner. I then contacted them as I recieved a bill from FedEx. Once again, I e-mailed Best Canvas and they told me they would take care of it - which they have done. I will continue to use Best Canvas for any future prints that I will be getting done as I am (and continue to be) a happy customer.

Vanessa Boldt

robs22
10/19/12

I placed an order with bestcanvas.com and did not check any reviews prior to it. This is usually very stupid and I was not to happy when I finally did check...
It took one week until I got the delivery and to my suprise everything looked very good! The picture, the frame and the delivery were all as I had hoped.

pamalab
10/4/12

What can I say but it has been 3 weeks and I have not received my print yet. I will be contacting Pay Pal tomorrow, the Better Business Bureau, and the Attorney Generals office and anybody else I can think of to get this Business in trouble. I have tried calling this company directly but no luck. So I emailed them. They replied, but I still have not received a Fed Ex tracking number. This was their reply to the email:

Dear Pamala

Thank you for your order. Were sorry but your ordered wasnt processed due to some paypal payment issues on our end; not yours. Please allow us to resolve. We'll have your prints printed and shipped tomorrow. We just ask for your contiinued patience and cooperation while we resolve. Thank you and have a great day.

Kind regards,

-----Ursprüngliche Daten-----
Datum: 30.09.2012 00:50:09
Von: Pamala Bjalme <pbjalme@gmail.com>
An: <info@canvasdiscount.com>
Betreff: Where's my picture that I paid for!!!!
Vorgang: T-6UCNXJP5Z9-97

Dutch company? Based in Miami? Really? This was to be a wedding present....now what?

another-unhappyc
10/2/12

Another unhappy customer. They lie about shipping - they send out shipping confirmations when they have not even produced the item yet. They blame it on being busy, but that is just a deceptive practice. When you ask them about it a week later, when the item does not update on the shoppers site (it shows that the info was transmitted, but never actually shipped) they then promise to ship a couple of days later after they produce it. They won't refund shipping or expedite shipping - liars and terrible customer service. Buyers beware,

amandao2
6/25/12

After ordering my canvas print through bestcanvas, I decided to google the reviews and I was shocked to read so many negative reviews. I just wanted to share my experience because after having a really great experience with the company, I felt I needed to post something positive. Not only is the site easy to navigate and order, my print arrived in exactly 1 week from the date I ordered and it's awesome! I'm extremely happy with the print and can't wait to put it up!

danielleh6
5/22/12

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE !
I had accidentally ordered from this site on a recommendation for canvas pop.com.
When I realized I had made a mistake and went to check reviews on best canvas I was horrified to see everyone claimed that it was cheap crap. I immediately cancelled my order ( thankfully I actually got someone on the phone )
I was not charged ( Thank God ) and I thought that was that - a few week later my order ( which I had cancelled ) came in the mail and I could not resist opening it. Sure enough it was a rolled canvas with a do it yourself frame all which would have been fine except there was a pea size spot in the middle of the canvas where the ink had not taken properly. I tried to lick my finger and rub it a bit to see if that would help instead it just smudged more of the ink right off. Shocking ! When I called to tell the company they had sent me my cancelled order they told me I could keep it, and when I preceded to tell the lady on the phone about the blemish ( putting it nicely ) she didn't even apologize. I guess I shouldn't complain being that I have a un- hangable canvas I didn't pay for..... this site should be called worst canvas !!

rong17
1/13/12

I ordered 4 prints on Dec 17th 2011. Anything ordered by that date was promised delivery by xmas. It's been nearly a month and I still haven't gotten anything. I've emailed and called and haven't gotten a hold of anyone. Their answering service states that memory is full and I'm sure it's because of constant calls from other dissatisfied customers. Buyer BEWARE!!!

michaell38
1/5/12

This company has so many websites across different countries advertising the same service and I believe they should stick with one website instead of renaming it over and over again due to the incredible loss of goodwill stemming from extremely poor customer service and borderline criminal operations. My suggestion is WorstCanvas.com. Here's my story:

On December 2nd, 2011 I purchased a 24"x12" printed and framed color photograph canvas with a hanging system from BestCanvas.com for $61.04.

It has been over one (1) month since I placed my order and I have not received the products which I had purchased. I have tried contacting BestCanvas.com by telephone and twice by email; however, I have not received any reply nor have they contacted me regarding my inquiries.

Also, read Yelp.com reviews (Everyone here should also post elsewhere to prevent other people from going through this agony). This link also confirms the fraudulent nature of this operation:

I have filed a formal complaint with the BBB of South Florida. You can view the numerous complaints already filed by other customers who have been defrauded: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/canvas-products/bestcanvas-in-miami-fl-90010831

jessicat5
1/5/12

Bad product and bad customer service. I ordered stretched canvases for a Christmas present and after we got them, a drip of water got on one and completely ruined it. It didn't just smudge, it completely cleaned the photo off of the canvas in that area. I tested the other prints we had ordered (on the back of the frame) and the print rubbed off VERY easily with just a wet finger. Any type of condensation or leaking in your house could ruin these prints. I got family photos with the idea that my mom could keep them for years, but I'm afraid that they may turn out to be temporary. It seems like the company could seal them in some way or use a different printing process to provide some protection from water damage, but when I contacted them, they didn't even pretend to offer protection from water damage even though their website claims they sell "museum-quality custom canvases."

I contacted the company to see what they could do on 12/4/2011 and they finally emailed me back on 1/5/12... over a MONTH later. I know Christmas is a busy time for companies, but this is crazy! If the email had something substantial to it, like some research or an offer to fix the problem, I would have a little understanding, but it said this (verbatim): "Thank you for your purchase on our website and i apologize for the delayed response. I would like to inform you that we do not provide any type of protection on our anvas prints so any high humidity/water area will possibly ruin the prints. Thank you and again i apologize." Again, keep in mind that their website claims "Exceptional customer service."

Ridiculous! Don't order from this company!

kylep2
1/5/12

TERRIBLE SERVICE. GOT A REFUND AFTER A MONTH OF TRYING TO GET MY PACKAGE. Their greatness begins and ends with their eye-catching website. If only their service matched its quality. Read my story if you want to know more details...

Dec 4th, 2011 - placed my order for my wife's Christmas gift (was told I should RECEIVE the package within 2-5 business days)

Dec 13th - No package and no sign that the package will be coming soon, so I first call the company and get the busy tone the first 5 calls and finally on the 6th get the answer machine only to find out their voicebox was full. So, I resort to emailing the company about my situation and gave them all my contact info, and I got an automatic response back saying one of their workers will email me back with details within 1-3 days

Dec 15th - NO PACKAGE, NO PHONE CALL, NO EMAIL...I try calling the company again. Get busy tone for the first 20 calls and then to my surprise a human being picks up the phone. She asks for my name and order number and tells me she recognizes my name and just made a FedEx label for me and that I will be getting a tracking number in an email immediately. And sure diddly doo I got an email when I got off the phone with a FedEx tracking number and on top of that she upgraded me to priority overnight shipping. Too good to be true? yep

Dec 18th - NO PACKAGE. Call up FedEx to see where the package is and they tell me Best Canvas made a label but never gave FedEx the package! I try calling Best Canvas multiple multiple times but never get anything more than a busy tone.

Dec 20th - NO PACKAGE. Call at least 30 times getting a busy tone and finally get an answer by an annoyed worker. Gave her my name and order # and got put on hold for 9 MINUTES! She comes back to tell me my order got lost somewhere in the mix and her boss will immediately print and send my order as soon as he gets off his break and I will have my package before Christmas. Soon after, I got an email with a new FedEx number and another overnight priority shipping upgrade. Also, I finally received a response to my email sent on the 13th restating that I have a new FedEx number.

Dec 23rd - NO PACKAGE. Call up FedEx and I hear the same story as before: Best Canvas made a label but never gave FedEx the package to ship.

Dec 25th - NO PACKAGE. I am not surprised and expected nothing more out of this company. I give up hope on ever seeing my wife's Christmas gift in 2011.

Dec 26th - NO PACKAGE. I don't care for dealing with Best Canvas any longer. I call them up and shockingly get an answer on the first ring. Gave the lady my info and she says my order somehow got lost, but could get it to me by the 30th. I told her that I no longer believe what the company tells me and I want a full refund. She says that is okay and that I will be getting my refund in 1-5 days.

Dec 27th - The one darn thing this company actually followed through on. I GOT MY MONEY BACK. OH HAPPY DAYS!

Please don't use them. They should not be getting paid for false advertising and false promises

jasonb27
12/29/11

company charged my card sent out fake fed ex receipt now can't get back on the phone.... i am waiting for them to make good.. STAY AWAY...

kevink5
12/28/11

Damn, I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering. Same process for me: Order, do not receive package, get busy signals when calling, receive bogus tracking numbers, and a month later still no package.

I am going to do what I can to get my money refunded, but it doesn't sound like that is going to be easy. Please stay away and don't make the same mistake I made just to save a few bucks!

brians22
12/21/11

Avoid this company! They soaked me for over 500 dollars. I never received anything from them. It has been over a month since I ordered. They charged my credit card. The company does not answer their phone and I have emailed them 30 times and I have received no replies. These people are crooks and need to be prosecuted and thrown in to prison. Will be contacting my credit card company tomorrow and hopefully they can recover my funds.

bryank
12/19/11

I ordered my canvas on 12/9/2011. It was delivered on 12/19/2011 in a box with a very cheap, not yet assembled frame. Are you kidding me? Your website specifically reads, "Ready to Hang". I am very disappointed in this transaction and my bank will only process the charge back if the merchant acknowledges the returned item which I doubt they will do. This website needs to be shut down ASAP! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED!

asdfdsafasfa
11/12/11

STAY AWAY!! HUGE SCAM! They scam you for all you got! Order won't come for months then it will be wrong and REALLY CRAPPY QUALITY! Horrible won't answer their phone EVER or respond to emails!

lizh2
7/28/11

I scoured the internet trying to find the cheapest option for blowing up a picture on a canvas and found canvasdiscount.com (best canvas). It's so cheap because you have to stretch the canvas yourself.

I ordered one of the biggest sizes, 60"x48" and dropped about $200 (75% off). Then, as an after thought, I decided to google the company and found unfavorable reviews. I almost cancelled the order but decided to take a chance. They sent me Fedex tracking info and I received the package (a large roll) about a week later. Yes the frame is cheap. My handy husband spent $5 on wood and built me a new sturdier frame.

It is now hanging in our living room and looks really good. The color is vibrant and true to color. It is a landscape photograph that I ran through a filter in Photoshop. I would use them again because it's cheap!

jennifera3
7/20/11

Do NOT use this site. I have been disputing an item with them with no avail for months, and the Better Business Bureau continues to deny my claim, stating that they are out of business, and there's nothing they can do!

Best DSLR Camera Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber