US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferk55

You have to pay for bids, but Beezid bids are the cheapest. (in 144 reviews)

jimmym43

Great customer service and fairly easy to win if you have a strategy. (in 22 reviews)

rosied2

Too much ins and outs with Beezid and a fast way to lose money. (in 129 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marinaa7
3/25/14

I watched and studied this site and read about their blog strategies. I bid on an item and spent almost $300 and then the item Iwas bidding on suddenly was sold without me getting an opportunity to bid on it because it was sold with 7 seconds on the clock! When I called to complain, they said it was a glitch in my computer, which is a brand new laptop (macbook air) with high speed internet. He also said I never would have won because the person who won had thousands of bids. I lost hundreds of dollars and I want my money back!! I AM PISSED OFF!!

gb31
3/24/14

I agree with most of the negative comments, it's a crappy site if you want to win. their representatives will call you until you buy a package and offer assistance, and tell you they will call you back to help train you, which they didn't. The only auction they told me how to place my bid and it wasn't even close. I found the site very low on merchandise it's the same items over and over. too bad I didn't see this site first

scottb70
3/24/14

Pathetic Canadian Rubbish - Don't get me wrong, I love Canada. I am just pointing out that they are beyond the control of the US. The practices used by this company or so deceptive. They advertise that items are won at significant discount. This is hardly ever true. You have to pay for the bids to participate in the auction and then you pay the auction price. Generally the only participants that win are the ones that on the site all the time. They purchase literally ten of thousands of bids and the average person can never outlast them. I would not be surprised to know that Beezid has made up fictitious participants and they bid against legitimate participants. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN. BEEZID IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!

amadah2
3/21/14

Beezid.com is a scam I was on another website and that site mess up my PC with a lot of Beezid advertisements.

cruzb19
3/16/14

This website makes it look like you can get incredible deals on products but the truth is that unless you are willing to pay double what the product auccatly cost then you will not get it, I had to learn the hard way I opened an account found 5 items that I wanted and placed my bets and for the 1st couple of hours it was great I was able to stay as the top bidder and not spend but about $100 between the start up cost and buying and extra 50 bids. After that I went to bed and woke up to check on the products that I was bidding on and had to use all my bids to get back to top bidder so I bought a 200 bid for $120 to keep my place untill the biding was over. When it got to the last 2 minutes I had to use the last of my bids to keep a couple of bidders from taking my place so when I bought another 200 bid thinking that I would be paying half price for a $1,200 tv and get 800 bouns bids when 4 other bidders got on and bid me right out of my 200 bids in less than 3 minutes after i had lost about $400 I decided to watch and see how it would play out since I was out $400 and learned a life lesson about internet scams, when I noticed that there was two players that seemed to have an ulimited amount of bids (since it cost 4 bids a click) and was able to take out 17 players in about 30 minutes. I watched as some of the player would alternate between turns trying to get the two players bids down but it wouldnt work infact the to players had almost a computerized play to them one player would bid as soon as the timer hit 11 seconds to knock any player out and the 2nd player would bid at the last 2 seconds if no other player bid to take out the 1st player. after watching all of that I was sick to my stomach knowing that I lost all that money to a SCAM! and to make things worse when i lost all of my bids everything that I was biding on went up in price because there was atlest 3 to 4 bidders on each item, which is strange since no one was bidding but once or twice on those items an hour when i had bids but as soon as I lost all of my bids everyone seemed to be ready to come in for the kill, It might be a coincidence but I find that hard to believe. Save your time and money and do not go to this site no wins but the company

amg1
3/13/14

If you really want to blow up hundreds of dollars, I suggest you take your favorite person to the most expensive restaurant in your area, have a very nice dinner and an amazing bottle of wine. The bill will be high, and you will have nothing tangible, but you will have a great experience. If you buy Beezid bids, you will spend hours and hours and hours, just to have a shot at buying something that probably isn't exactly what you would have purchased in a store or site, and after you factor in the cost of the bids, it will be no bargain.

Worst case scenario, you will waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time, and have little or nothing to show for it. Best case scenario, you will waste hours of your time, and buy something that you would not have bought otherwise at a total price that you don't like, and once you factor in the value of your time you will feel like a complete sucker.

After you "win" they may call you and tell you that they didn't have that item available, and suggest that you could receive a different item. Everything ships directly from stores such as Staples, so you can compare what you paid in bids plus purchase price to the store's price. Once you do that you will feel like an idiot.

Some say that there is shill bidding involved. I don't know if that is true or not. But I can confirm that the number of bids and hours spent by bidders with names like "YourGunnaLose" (no typo here) and "Terminator" make it look like they have unlimited time for clicking "Bid" and maybe they got their bids for free. There are few products worth having, and since certain bids that you receive "for free" (which bring down your average price per bid) expire quickly, you need to use those bids. So you try and try, and in the end you regret wasting your time and money.

donts2
3/9/14

Scam unless you spend hundreds to bid hundreds of times on an item which will cost you a lot more than waiting for a store sale! Don't do it unless you have hundreds of dollars to spend on something that will cost less to just go buy!!!

ryant22
3/6/14

I have bid on a few items and won. I got the item as well. What I did next was, I bought through their store. Now this is where the issue is. I have eight pending items dating back to Jan. And when I checked to see what is going, I get excuses like, "call back and talk to blah blah or I guarantee a call back. Well, either way, I never get anywhere. Meanwhile, I have hundreds of $$ spent, and nothing in return.

joev15
2/19/14

Not a scam. If you pay attention, watch auction patterns and invest in tools like BeezidPro, you can to pretty well. Definitely misleading when commercials tout people winning stuff for $1.99, since the don't factor in the cost of the bids. But if you do your homework, you can easily come out ahead. I've won a number of big ticket items and have probably saved between 50-70% vs retail. ( Also beware that the retail price they list often includes Promo Bids, inflating the price). Go online and shop the item you are bidding on to get the price before the auction. Promo bids are fine, but they expire quickly. Happy bidding....

steveni2
2/16/14

This site is a scam. I signed up just to check out what it was and it tagged my credit card for 70.00 for some 100 bid package deal that I did not want. I would advise against this site do not enter in any information or expect your credit card to be charged. I notified my bank and the BETTER BUSINESS B. In hopes they will file a class action lawsuit against this company. Also spreading the word to everyone I know.

alexm87
2/11/14

People. If you were or feel scammed by this company just file a lawsuit against this company through small claims court. So lets say you sue them they will have to spend lots of money on an attorney so they will work with you to settle before you even go to court. Threaten them and tell them you will go on the news and find more people that have been scammed. If you don't like the outcome of your small claims decision you can appeal to your district court if you don't like their decision you can go up to federal and supreme court do you see where i'm going with this.. This will cause that company to have to spend thousands of dollars on attorney fees and they don't want that to happen, trust me. I have made thousands and thousands of dollars suing these companies that think they own you. Best thing is you don't need an attorney you can do it all your self and you will then see who running things. This works and if you have been scammed just sue them its easy. I can show you how to accomplish this and get you your money back. i have created an email address so you can email me with any questions on how to sue. I am just a normal person that has been through the same issues with many corporations and business and was sick and tired of taking their crap. hope this helps

my email is
iwillsueyourightnow@yahoo.com

otonielp
1/27/14

Yes beezid is real but but only if your trying to get items that are worth bout $ 20 all the big priced items you can try all you want to get but wonth happen.My guess is they have people with fake account not only bidding so you can waste your bids and buy more but buying the items them selfs, ofcource there the 1/1000 chance the your the lucky one that they need a positive feed back from . So dont waste your time

evolk
1/3/14

I see a lot of negative reviews... and that is understandable. However these people are really basing their negative reviews on the fact that they do NOT understand how penny auctions work. You can't put $60 bucks in and expect to win a $1600 tv or computer. You have to have a strategy... you have to know when to quit (I'm guilty of having a gambling attitude on an auction and losing 2200 bids against a seasoned winner who probably had thousands of bids). However I was called by customer service and they helped me with a strategy. Then being smarter, getting off a losing auction-against a winner I won a Samsung 55" LED 3D HTDV + 800 Promo Bids for 743 bids!! On Dec 15th 2013. Yes I swear and here is the URL to prove it. My username is Evolkid http://www.beezid.com/samsung-55-class-led-3d-hdtv#auction-741437
Yes it says I won it for $12.80 but I did invest approximately $400 in buying bids and learning a good strategy and getting lucky on that one because I wasn't fighting against a big fish. Then the next day 12-16-2013 I won a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 for $5.80 with about $150 in bids. Not bad I also won a remote control helicopter. My total investment for all these winnings is about 600-700 bucks. So I'm ahead maybe $1500 rather than buying retail. But you have to know how to approach penny auctions. You also, quite frankly, have to be lucky sometimes. The reason they have locks is so that now I can't win a big ticket item like the TV for 90 days allowing other players to get them. Remember you have to invest a significant amount and there is always a chance you won't win. I went up against a bigger fish then me and lost, oh well thems the breaks. I should have quit sooner. Also another key thing is maybe approach it like retail. If you don't have $500 bucks to buy that laptop computer then don't think your going to get it for $120 in bids. Have the $500 bucks PLUS the money to buy bids. Because they have a buy it now button on the auctions that you can pay the retail price AND get your bids back. The MAJORITY of the negative reviews are people who don't have a lot of money or are not willing to risk the retail price like I said above and then lose so think the site is a scam. That's just not thinking correctly. I've lost more on Quibids recently and will not ever go back there. The biggest thing is if you are having problems call customer support. You might get an a**hole like I did the other night, so hang up and call again or the next day and get a better person. If you want to bid on big things call and ask for Amanda, she will teach you strategy... she is the one who told me to get off that 46 inch tv (where I had lost 2200 bids) and fight another day. I literally looked around later that night and saw the 55 inch tv and got that! So its all relative. I invested hundreds of dollars on 2200 bids and then ended up winning a better item with 743 bids and getting 800 bids back! Pretty cool I would say. And NO I am not an employee. Beezid is in Canada and I'm in AZ. Good luck and call customer service... for damn sakes they even have a toll free number lol.

--------- THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO A FEW REVIEWS I SAW AFTER POSTING MINE ------

read my review below and read the negative reviews. See the woman who says she is a college professor but doesn't know how to turn off her cap locks lol. She says she "invested" a whole $27 dollars. WTF you think you can win a thousand dollar item with $27... then you definitely are a fool. You have to invest wisely and have a god strategy. I'm concerned about the accusations of indian bots... what would be the point of that? Its scary but being a computer nerd I can tell you if a penny auction site wants to rip you off they will just program their website to do it, why in the world would they pay someone to rip someone off. Its totally illogical. The other recent reviewer said the FTC will get them. THEY ARE NOT AN AMERICAN company lol so they can't be "gotten" by the FTC. That person is not informed so why listen to him? SUPIDITY. BUT remember to invest wisely... acutally have the money to lose in case you do and also LEARN how to bid on penny auctions before you go in with forty bucks (laughed out loud at that one) and think you are going to win. Their are people that buy $1000 or even $3500 worth of bids because customer service will give them a GREAT price on bids. Remember that too. If you get the right person on customer service they will give you a better deal than even the specials 3 for 1 or 4 for 1 bid buys they constantly run. OK nuff said.

davidl108
12/31/13

As most people state it is a scam of sorts. Nearly impossible to "win" anything. I think they make the instructions on how to work the site nearly impossible and ambiguous on purpose. WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!! Be warned!!!

dm86
12/28/13

They take your money and you get scammed....I was lucky enough to get unsubscribed and refunded my money. STAY AWAY !!!!

verdondam
12/26/13

I have been interested in this site for a while, so I decided to give it a try. Bad move, very bad move I was lured in with one of their promotions and even though I got 400 bids, it didn't mean a thing. I contacted customer service and ended up speaking to Angelo. He was the rudest person with absolutely no customer charm. When he got on the phone with me, The very first thing me he tried to do was sell me a bid package for $550.00 and then say it was not about the money, but about me winning auctions .If I had $550.00 to spend on bids, I would have gone over to Amazon in the first place and brought the items I wanted for cash. What a rip-off. My suggestion, just don't bother in the first place

matthews35
12/13/13

How I can rip my money back from Beezid, they sold me a bunch of bidpacks and then still have not won that many items, just cherry auctions. I tried to dispute charges through Paypal, but Beezid called me up saying they would fight against the cases I opened. I am really upset, I spent more the items worth, and I just want to get my money back. I have dealt with the following websites and wondered if you can tell me if they are frauds, and if I can get my money back: BidCactus.com, iBid2Save, AnniesBid.com, iBid2Save, and BidHere.com.

regisg
12/10/13

I lost $300 on Beezid because I didn't expect them to be a scam since they show winners and offer a guaranteed first win. Imagine my surprise when I found out that if you lose on an item, you are forced to go to a Guaranteed Win Auction in which the best items you can bid on are flash drives and $50 gift cards. You go into an auction with 200 regular bids, 800 promo bids, and 2000 bonus bids and you think you're set, right? Wrong! What they don't tell you when you get your bonus bids is that they work at a 1/5 rate with regular bids or promo bids. You spend all that money to win and it all goes down the drain because those 3000 bids are only 1040. The worst part is next, though. They make it seem that every auction is the same when you watch their commercial or go to sign up on their sites. However, the big ticket items happen at triple the rate per bid, so that 2000 bid pack that the bidding coaches ask you to buy at a ridiculous $1000 a pack is actually good for less than 700 tries. They make it sound like a good deal though, "Buy them and we'll quadruple the bids as promo bids and make you win." Just don't be surprised when your next phone bill is so high because the big auctions last for hours and you have to stay connected the whole time to be guaranteed the win they promise. Don't go on there ever, unless you're someone who doesn't care about paying $1000 or more to have a slim chance at winning a $499 item such as an Xbox One.

sherp
11/16/13

I've used all my dids n won absolutely nothing. I am not buying bids so I can bid for free. That was a ridiculous idea. Closing my account now.

cag7
11/15/13

If you sign up with beezid.. I suggest you do the cherry bids study the site first get as most bids as you can in the cherry auctions which I believe only gives you two. If you wait you can get 500 bids or 400 bids - don't even bother with the 50's. Then you get 3 cherry auctions and if I had stopped there i would have been a winner. But no... greed....they actually have reps call you and tell you how good you are doing and how you could win more if you had a coach. Just invest another $550 and buy 1000 bids that will surely get you a TV or a laptap an ipad, except once you leave the cherry auctions.. that is not the case. There are people on there that make a living at these auctions and as my coaches would tell me don't bid against the big bidders icuinthemirror, fr8dispatch, imger8, unknownmember, needahobby, willbuynow4, rogeroot, so after you are done not bidding on those auctions you can end up with a nice set of screwdrivers, chisel, iron, art box. I hope this helps someone else not do what I did! I told them they need more auctions for the low level bidders since we are obviously the ones supporting the auction as the big bidders walk away with the nice prizes.

judys16
11/13/13

First of all, there are very few really exceptional items. Many are screwdriver sets, $15 gift cards, really kind of ho hum items. When they do have something worthwhile, there are so many bidding and those are folks with tons of bids and know how to win so its a complete waste of time! You can call and get a "coach" to help you win. whenever I called, he suggested I buy more bids.Also when you do find something you might want to bid on, it's usually two or fours hours later!
I was dumb enough to buy more bid packages with the promise from this guy that we would work together and he would help me get something really nice. So far I've won a rice cooker, and a few bid packets of 50 bids and a $15 Best Buy card.
I would not recommend this to anyone.

richardd34
11/11/13

This is what I have experienced and this is what I want everyone to know about Beezid.com

bobs106
11/3/13

this site sucks after losing all my real bids because winning is impossible i waited for a good "guaranteed auction" and after bidding for a while it said auction closed and let the timer run out for some bidder who i can only assume is just a bot for the site so you cant win the good things from the "guaranteed auctions"

karal1
10/28/13

Well they charged me $70.00 off the bat without my consent, and when I tried calling them to dispute the charges the man actually tried to argue with me and say i didnt read the terms and conditions. Well little does he know I actually used to work in a ECommerece department and I am very aware that you should always read the fine print (which of course I did prior to signing up) and no where does it state you will be charged and the bids are non refundable. Once they send you a confirmation email then they send you that information. Well The advice I can give you is take this information to your bank and dispute the charges show them the terms and conditions and they will take the money back from BEEZID.COM and BEEZID.COM will enc-rue all the costs of having the money refunded and the best part is its out of their hands so they cannot do anything about it. So dont waste your time yelling at them and go above their heads you will be better off in the end.

larisar
10/18/13

SCAM! FRAUD.they don't even have phone number or customer service to complain.With out my permission took 65$ out my bank.I thought I been ask number just for future purchase ,next thing they sending me email thanking for my purchase off bits.WTF.They don't have even 1 item I need or like.People who biting on website obviously have no life or it's hard to believe its reall people I think it's program ,who else would sit and bit every second for 1 penny for days.I got so mad and upset.But then I read a reviews on that website and it's make me feel better that I m not the only one sucker lol. I learn my lesson thanks god its just cost me 65$:))))))))))))))

michaelp69
1,212 helpful votes
10/17/13

Elvis was probably thinking of people that run this type of operation when he wrote "Don't be cruel to a heart that's true". They lead you on in promise of something you desire and at the last moment, they kick it down the road just out of reach. over and over again till your broke or you overpaid. This reminds me of a radio contest they had down in San Diego at Belmont Park in the early 90's. They had a contest that 10 people who got to the finals get to ride the roller coaster there all day until one is left. The last person to get off would win a new car. This contest went on for days until there were only 2 people hell bent on making it to the end. That's when they modified the rules so that when they were finished at the end of the night they had to sleep in the seats of the coaster. The 2 poor souls were only allowed to eat tuna melt sandwiches and drink warm mountain dew. I believe they did this for several weeks until they felt so sorry for the two folks that they each got cars. That station never did that contest again! That would be the only difference between this website and the radio station, the website would of let them keep on going until one of them died. I know my opinion is very subjective but that is the way I strongly feel about these type of sites preying on desperate people trying to get a good deal.

joleens1
10/17/13

JUNK! You will NEVER be able to outbid a person that has time and lots of bids. We invested the minimum ($27) to see what it was all about and finally "won" a roadside kit worth $16. after 6.99 shipping, i could have purchased at least 2 of these retail. Just glad to have a little something and glad to be done with it. SCAM!

derrickc8
10/7/13

Bad site and it is sad how some people defend it. It must be the workers from the company. Here is the verdict customer service should not say we will guarantee you a win and you do not win. Then they say its your fault with a terrible attitude.

Amanda who works there is the pits. They need to take her and Tarra and toss them in a lions den. The site may not be a scam but something is fishy. Too many bidders an only few winners. Who in their right mind pays 1500 dollars for an ps3?

tanyao1
9/27/13

SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!! They advertise that you are guaranteed a win what they don't tell you is that if you lose an auction that want you have to choose from their "guaranteed auctions" which, most likely is not what you were looking for to begin with. They hide the fact that they're going to take $60 out of your bank account (in the little "terms and conditions statement" link) immediately upon signing up for BeeZid. It's not like EBay where you don't pay until you win an auction. The customer service is horrible and they will not refund your money.

bryant207
9/11/13

Mixed feelings. I like the variety in the stuff they auction off, but I dislike stuff too.

I hate that they tack on "Promo Bids" to so many items just to increase the "Buy It Now" price.

I've won 3 Blu-rays and two Xbox 360 games on there for a total of about $64. The shipping charges are USUALLY fair though I fail to see how a 360 game is $6.99 to ship, but a 3 disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack is $2.99.

robinh31
9/3/13

Lesser auctions, a crap ton of people waiting to bid. You might as well burn your dollar bills than wasting time here.

jessyy2
7/26/13

I signed up for this sight under the lowest package plan to feel it out. It says it offers guaranteed wins and new customer bids that are easier to win; within ten minutes I received a call on my cell phone from a "customer service" representative who could help me "win" auctions. I explained how I could not get to the "cherry" (new member) auctions and could only bid on the regular auctions. He promised me that I could win with him, but when I mentioned that I needed to quickly clear it with my husband he seemed upset-being a retail and customer service manager I can pick up on the cues- So far he seemed nice and legitimate but as soon as I mentioned that I did not want to purchase additional bids, but learn how to bid the new member auctions, he ended the call with me. My husband called the number back and spoke to the representative who said that " the lower price packages are intended for adding on to bigger packages," yet it was offered to me as a new member with no additional packages required and a "guaranteed win." The sight seems amazing, but it is false advertising. You can get much better deals on amazon.com, which is always reliable and friendly. I was so upset by the situation i felt I needed to share with someone so they won't be scammed as well. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SIGHT UNLESS YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED PENNY AUCTION CONSUMER AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. THE NEW MEMBER AUCTIONS DO NOT WORK-I'M SURE FOR A REASON-AND THEY WILL TRY TO SELL YOU ADDITIONAL BIDS ON THE PHONE. P.S.- I am not a caps lock person I'm just that upset. Save yourself the regret and sign up for a free sight where you can purchase the deals,not bid. I hope this will help someone from signing up. My husband and I are hitting hard times because he is out of work due to a disability-in our 20's- and i was trying to do the best for our family by hopefully getting some giftcards for places like walmart that were advertised and I have now foolishly wasted precious money. IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE-EVEN FOR AN EXTREME BARGAIN SHOPPER LIKE ME.

mattm47
7/10/13

I saw the commercials for beezid and how you get stuff 95% cheaper than anywhere else like getting an iPad for $20 and I thought "BS!" but I decided to check it out anyway. They have an item up for bids and a short timer. Usually 30 seconds. The timer counts down and resets every time someone places a bid. You have to hope it sits there for the set amount of time so the timer runs out. What are the chances of that happening?!! Every time you bid the price goes up by 1 cent. To place 1 bid it costs $1!!! With the timer always resetting you could spend $1,000 on bids for a $500 iPad, and not even win it!

STAY. FAR. AWAY.

gayec
7/2/13

Horrible customer service - yelling and disrespectful. SCAM avoid at all costs. Not at all interested in making the customer happy.

harolds26
7/2/13

Used to be a great penny auction site. It seems like they cut back on the number of auctions quite a bit so it's not that fun to bid anymore.

karlal1
6/28/13

I paid $36 for a bid pack. I entered an auction and since I lost, I received "win bids" so I could bid at a "guaranteed auction"

After winning, all my bids converted to "win bids". They could not be used!!!! I had to pay for another bid pack before they would convert them back to regular bids again

mikeh96
5/30/13

I cant stand this site, there are only a few auctions going on at the same time so you could be on at 4 PM and 1,000 people can be waiting to bid on 2 or 3 items(1 big ticket item, a make-up kit, and a box cutter). Each bid is worth about .72 cents out of your pocket, but the price of the item only goes up 1 penny(which is why people keep bidding, it seems like your only bidding a penny). It is ridiculous, to win on this site is literally like winning the lottery yeah you get your .10 cent wins here and there (on $10 gift cards that cost $5 to ship and you probably will spend almost $3 on bidding) but don't even think your going to win a flat screen TV or a Mac book pro at 99% off by bidding 10 times.

The whole "Autobeezid" thing is what really sets me off. It should be illegal because they just keep driving up the price and wasting time (for an increase of 1 PENNY!!!!(which again is really .72 cents out of your pocket every bid)) your not bidding against another person at that point and it is incredibly annoying. I have seen people autobid for 4 hours straight, and when they were done, someone else's kicks in (OMFG). I thought maybe staying up until 4 AM would give me better luck.......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site all-in-all is not a scam, because you can actually (technically) win items for cheap, you just need impeccable timing, extreme patience, and have no life....and they don't advertise that in the commercial. I can barely believe this site is legal, because 1 person will win the 32" 3D TV for $50, but really they paid $400 for it because they bid 400 times while everyone else who bid is out 2-3 Grand and beezid triples or quadruples their profit.

kentc9
5/25/13

Stay away...These are real scan artist....Do not be fooled....

staciam
5/24/13

Terrible site. What a scam! Stay far away.

johnr104
4/13/13

Beezid is not technically a scam, but it does take experience to win. You have to watch several auctions, and waste some bids in the process to learn how to play the game. NEVER EVER buy the bid packs they try to sell you. Only buy the ones that you win by bidding for free. Those bids only end up costing you .10 to .15 cents each and is where you save your money. So far, I've spent about $100, and have won 5 Playstation 3 games, a movie, veggie steamer, itunes gift card, alarm clock, and a few other items. It is gambling in that you risk your money, but all in all, if you can stand the frustration while you figure out the system, you can win.

scotta11
4/3/13

I signed up and did win a few gift cards and a hair trimming kit, but overall I'd recommend to stay away from this site. Most of the big items--TV's, entertainment systems, high priced gift cards($200+)--are nearly impossible to win and will usually take many hours before the auction is over. I saw a $500 gift card take 5 hours. I've also seen someone spend $1300 to win a $100 gift card, while severa losers spent close to that much on it. I can only think that the people that bid on this site are the same type that will spend a week on line to get the new iPhone as soon as it comes out. If you don't have that mentality, then don't bother. I won a $100 Amazon card for about $50, but it took about 2 hours. I did not win most of the auctions I bid on, but ended up paying full price for the item and an additional cost to get all my bids back. Is it worth spending several hours trying to get an item for 10% off if you're lucky? I dont think so.

dm64
3/30/13

total scam

lucyw5
3/15/13

I saw the ad for Beezid, and it looked pretty cool, so I decided to try it out. It said that I had to be a member to buy anything, which was pretty reasonable, so I signed up. I was about to go to the electronics category, and it automatically took $70.00 from my credit card and I hadn't even bought anything!!!! I am so angry that my money has been wasted on nothing! The reason that it used my money, was to buy some sort of "bid pack," that lets you bid on stuff! I was outraged, because I was only testing the site out, and didn't want to purchase anything in the first place! I do not recommend beezid.com! You want nothing to do with it!

keithc23
2/18/13

I jumped in with both feet (not unlike so many others ) and got whooped. If you must play, you should get the largest available bid pack. with the correct code you should be between 13.75 and 18.3 cents.One word of advice to all newbies- you cant win an auction untll the timer reaches that timer reset number, so dont bid until then.

deanns
1/14/13

I received a call from Beezid.com Tips & Strategy representative on 12/21/2012. Her name was Courtney. She tried to sell me bids. I already felt I had wasted $60 when signing into the website that I could not get back. I was not interested. Courtney proceeded to tell me that I could win an Apple ipad and a $500 gift card. I said "Can you guarantee that?" She said "Yes, I can guarantee that if you follow my steps, you are guaranteed an ipad and a $500 gift card." STUPID me said okay, only if you can guarantee it. Therefore, I purchased the bids at $500. Needless to say, I was obsessed with following Courtney's steps exactly! I bid on one auction for 8 hours Christmas day and lost 2323 bids @ 60 cents each! She never informed me that we could us a BUY IT NOW and get all our bids back. She also never informed me that the promo bids expire in 7 days from purchase. Therefore, I had to sit at the computer to use the bids I purchase during Christmas holiday while a zillion other people would be bidding on items too. They only reason I purchased the bids is because she guarantee them, but when I called and talked with her on the phone her response was that I should have watched the auctions closer. Therefore although it was guaranteed, they would not fund back any of those bids. What's worse is I was on vacation in Cancun and had to use the bids or they would expire. This company uses guarantees to get a purchase, but then will not stand behind them. Totally unprofessional and I would advise everyone out there to stay clear of this company and website!

lisas70
1/5/13

SCAM! Don't waste your money or time.

vickieh3
1/3/13

Beezid is a total scam. If you bid on an auction and lose, you still pay full price for the item and they restore your bids. If you never win an auction, you never have the chance to regain your original investment in the bids you purchased. I purchased $60.00 in bids and participated in two auctions. I ended up paying full price for both of the items I bid on, plus racked up $9.98 in shipping charges. Stay away from this site!

jodih3
12/30/12

Customer Responses, Reviews, or Complaints

Average Rating for " Beezid " is 1.84 out of 5 based on 83 reviews.

Prev12345Next

Jodi Hawks says:
December 30th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

WARNING….BEEZID IS A SCAM AND WILL RIP YOU OFF.

I was SUCKERED into buying a promotional bid package. I PAID FOR 500 bids that were split. The problem is the 200 “BONUS BIDS” I paid for can’t be used. I was bidding away and all of a sudden I ran out of bids with 190 showing in “Bonus Bids”. The rip off is you have to BUY more bids in order to use the “Bonus Bids” you already paid for.

STAY AWAY FROM BEEZID OR THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. There are other sites that treat you fairly and DON’T TRICK YOU WITH THE FINE PRINT!

jeffreyg5
11/3/12

Ugh, don't even try it. SCAM!

We got ripped off twice.

shawnpatrickt
8/15/12

I do not understand why these kinds of websites thrive on the Internet. Is it because humans are really greedy in nature? But why exploit that greed? In my opinion these kinds of business platform will always be a fraudulent one. How can we know if there's actually a bot that will always win in majority of the biddings? We will never know. Until these kinds of sites can solve this problem, it will stay fraudulent.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I see a lot of people who bought bids, and say the site stole money... I'm not following... I haven't finished signing up, but it did explain you needed to buy your bids, then you choose an auction and then you can bid.
4/4/15
Answer
baileyc23
A: I lost a lot of money (thousands) on this website because I obviously fell for it hook, line and sinker and, of course, your coach will keep getting you to buy bids until you are broke, just like in any casino. That is all these sites are is gambling. The house always wins, them being the house and if you do win something, most of the cheaper stuff is just that Cheap. Looked on there the other day and they actually had paper towels to bid on. I don't know how they get away with calling this an auction site. I have been to plenty of auctions and if you don't win the bid, then you don't lose your money unlike here.

When you first sign up they will make sure you win and then it's downhill from there. They change the rules all the time to suit themselves. And you will never convince them that anything is wrong, they won't give you back 5 bids--too greedy.

My advice is to get off the website and don't look back. They will start calling and not let up!!

The last time I posted here, I heard from them the next day and they asked me to take my comments down--if they are so legitimate why would they do that? Needless to say, I didn't.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: how old do you need to be to bid
4/4/15
Answer
stephenb73
A: DON'T BID AND STAY OUT OF BEEZID THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!
5/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Beezid?