US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

Beezid reviews

183 Reviews for Beezid.com

Review Highlights

It's like a slot machine throwing money in hoping to wind the jackpot.

Scam, I've had better luck with other penny sites.

After people join and do not win, there will be no more players.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/10/11

Spent $40. on 50 bids used them in like 10 min. didn't win . Got calls from there site over 4 days but when I would answer the call would disconnect. So called it back and punched 0 got someone on the line that told me they would restore my bids plus if I bought more and told me to bid in the middle of the night. Was bidding on $700. shopping spree used approx. 400 bids it said i was high bid went into going and cpu locked up when I rebooted the auction was back on what a scam all together I spent $160. for nothing !!!! Each bid is only worth one penny !!! What a scam !!!!

3/31/11

You spend money to buy bids..... which is the first red flag. Then as you are bidding on items, they will have employees of theirs continuously press the bid button right before it ends to drive up the price to something they see fit. That is how they make their money.... STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM!

3/26/11

I spent $80 on bids at Beezid and didn't win anything. Call me stupid, but I know the only stupid thing I did was sign up for Beezid in the first place.

3/20/11

Stay away - you have no chance of winning. MAYBE if you have hundreds of bids to use. I bought a bid pack, unwisely, and quickly realized there was no way I could win an auction. There is no way to win when time resets with each bid. Don't waste your money!

3/15/11

Like many others before me, I was curious so I bought their basic bid pack, and of course I was blown away, some person from who knows where dumped almost 500 bids on that same item. Sometime later Beezid offered me double the bid for regular price so i thought i would get their large pack which gave me a thousand bids. I ended up losing every bid and had not won an item. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! If you feel like gambling (which this sight basicaly is) go to your local casino, you will have better chance of winning something.

3/14/11

Beezid lures you in with signup bonus codes offering you 100% extra bonus codes when you sign up. What they don't tell you is that the bonus bids are worthless unless you buy a lot of bids. I paid for 30 bids and I received 30 bonus bids at sign up. the bonus bids are added to your regular bids at 1 for every five bids. so I used my 30 bids and get 6 of my bonus bids. If I want the rest I have to buy 120 bids. Apart from that the shipping is outrageous. I won a gift card and had to pay $7.99 for shipping for a $25 gift card and the gift card will take 2-3 weeks to get come in. This site is a rip off do yourself a favor and find a better site!

3/14/11

This website is going into other peoples accounts on facebook, and advertising a free ipad scam.... my freind was sending all of his freinds this ad when i knew it wasnt him....

im sick of these things stop it now!

3/10/11

So here is the thing with this website, in order to get the really good deals (i have won brand new video-game for 62cents and a bar-tending kit for $1.20) you CANNOT BUY BIDS. use the free 10 bids they give you in the cherry auctions and be patient, this way you don't waste your money on bids. Then when you win or run out of bids, deleted your account and then set up a fake new email address and sign up again and use your new set of 10bids (after a month you can resign up with your initial email). just DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON BIDS, it's stupid; just milk the system.

3/10/11

I spent 300 dollars and won a 400 dollar walmart gift card for $60 dollars 6 weeks ago and I STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY GIFT CARD. I called them and got a voicemail, left a message and never got a call back. Called the next day and they told me to send an email. Sent an email, got a tracking number and USPS says they received my shipping information but the item has not shipped. 2 or 3 emails later, still no card and no good response from them. What a joke.

3/2/11

I am MAD. Beezid took $60 from me while I was trying to bid on a video game for a my son. Now I do not have $60 and do not have anything for my son. I hope you feel good about yourself, Beezid.

3/2/11

this site is a super scam... i called in to buy bids to win a xbox 360 and before i got bids they asked me what i was planing to bid on then i told them... mi-stack, cus later that night when i spent almost $150 on bids some bot keep out bidding me like every time. i have won 4 items from this site in there "Cherry auctions" that was easy and its to get you hooked but as soon as you get out in the realy auctions they have the same people always winning over and over again

3/1/11

My wife lost $400 on Beezid. She's a smart woman, so I'm going to place the blame squarely on Beezid. They are running a gambling scheme to bilk hard workers out of their money.

Apprentice Reviewer
3/1/11

Scam !!!!
It looks cool and yes i was even temped to try this site but it seems very iffy...

If you want the real thing just go out and buy it its much safer to go to the store and pick up the item then giving these scam artist your information and being screwed over at the end !!

Please think about this before you go and enter you information such as where you live and your credit card information.

Websites like this can really do damage in the end and sometimes its extremely impossible to get out of.

Sincerely,
Amy.

2/28/11

this site suckered me into buying 28 $ worth of bids .won a 0.26 pizza oven i never got. bee$#*!.com crap site.

2/21/11

Here is a portion of my complaint...

In two short days I have had numerous problems.

-First, an auction concluded immediately after I placed a bid. The bid is in the bid record for the auction. I did not win as a result.

- Second, the autobid feature would not accept my entry, "I was not a cherry memeber", I have never won an auction. And if this is the case why would it accept a manual bid.

- Third, (and last) the bid button was depressed with 2 seconds remaining on the timer but my bid was not accepted. What a surprise, I lost. (See reason 2 for why I could not use the sniper feature as I wanted.)

They responeded with.....

FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED - The internet is a dynamic medium with occasional shifts in trans-mission speeds and availability. We highly recommend that you place bids no later than 4 seconds left on the re-set timer. Making sure you have high speed internet connection is also key if you want help get your bids placed as quickly as possible. High speed internet is mostly likely available in your area via telephone line DSL or television Cable internet. In more remote areas, you may have access to satellite internet which is fast enough to empower you at Beezid.
> GET A BETTER BROWSER - With a fast internet connection, your next opportunity for bidding success is with your choice of web browser. The newer standard-compliant web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari are the BEST choices. Once equipped with a great web browser, it's up to you to make sure you don't do too much multi-tasking with your browser and computer so that they can devote their attention to a reliable auction experience.
> Here's how to get any of these three great web browsers:
> Firefox - http://getfire.fox.com
> Chrome - http://google.com/chrome
> Safari - http://apple.com/safari

I used firefox with a high speed internet connection.

My response.....

Your system would not let me use the sniper feature. I specifically wanted to use the sniper because this had happened before.

Waiting until the last second is part of the strategy to win. That is why your own feature, the sniper, waits until the last second.

Your systems cannot handle the work load, Synchronization is a cover-up for fraud. There are numerous other sites that do not have this problem, stock brokers (where fractions of a second matter) or any online multiplayer site that somehow manages to synchronize people from other sides of the world through the same internet.

EXPERT
2/20/11

Total scam but most of these on line bidding sites are. They are making millions by charging you for bids. For real bidding ebay is the winner.

2/19/11

What a croc! I did NOT try Beezid. It took all of 30 seconds to realize it was the biggest blatant rip-off I've ever encountered. Sure, you watch the commercials and it sounds great. Buy laptops and big screen televisions for pennies! You know, that's only a fantastic deal if you're REALLY bidding pennies. BUT YOU'RE NOT. Look at the page on Beezid.com that tells you how much the 'penny bids' cost. They don't cost a penny. They actually cost .60 to .90 PER BID, or rather, PER PENNY. Which means if you bid 30 to 40 times on an item, you haven't spent .30 to .40... you've spent at least $18 to $24. That may not sound like such a big deal to some, but to me, it's completely deceiving and therefore fraudulent. DO NOT BID THERE. Save your money for Ebay and other sites where you actually pay the amount you're bidding! Bad, Beezid, BAD!

2/17/11

I recently tried Beezid.com and had a wonderful experience with them. I bought twenty seven dollars worth of bids plus got ten extra bids for just buying bids to begin with. I didn't try to win anything really big like the laptops, big screen tvs, ect. I did however bid on a bissell steam shot cleaner which retails for one hundred dollars and the price of them is just about the same everywhere. I bid a few times and won the cleaner for .13 cents and paid $9.99 for shipping and handling. I even had bids left over.
The best thing about it all was that when they went to ship my win they called to inform me that they couldn't ship to a PO Box so they took my physical address and shipped it to me priority mail because it had already taken longer than it should have. I recieved the cleaner and all the pieces were there and it worked great! My house has never been cleaner lol. I am unsure however about bidding on the bigger stuff it may be a lot harder that the smaller stuff.

2/12/11

This site is a scam you pay for bids that cost an average of 60 cents per bid. I bought 50 bids and never won a thing or even got close because of people who have thousands of bids and have some autobid auction which will result in you loosing no matter what in the end by the same usernames . In my opinion they have people working for them with an unlimited amount of bids because what these people end up paying considering you have to pay 60 cents per bid is outrageous. Screw beezid.com never use it, you are wasting time and money! Im going to do whatever it takes to get this out to the public and i hope this company goes bankrupt i hate scams, although its not a scam it really is in the end!

2/2/11

I love Beezid. This is an auction web site... there is a risk. You have to a strategic plan, and a little bit of luck. You need to study the website before you bid on anything. It took me a week to understand it. That being said... I have won $1,000 gift cart, a $700 Camera, $100 giftcard, $100 toothbrush, $179 headphones, $49 Wii game, $79 deep fryer. So I have won over $2000 worth of goods in less than 28 days.. HERE IS THE THING: I have invested about $1,000. So i invested $2,000. When i first tried the site, I was dumb and didn't study.. and I am not including the money I lost in the begining because it was my fault for not studying. I am not going to give away all my tips but study study study.. there is a pattern. Now here is the good part.. There are auction limits. They have several categories... and you can only win 10 items a month.. which gives other people a chance. I am locked out right now on bidding on smaller items... So it is complicated but not a scam in my opinion. I have won some great things but it took me a while to catch on. I wish I would not have started to play right away but studied. So here is my tip to you... Yes sometimes people win an item for 30 bids (by luck) but most people win by having a lot of bids.. I would not have won the items i won if I didn't have the bids... If i have one complaint it is the shipping. Shipping takes like 3 weeks. which seems like forever but you get the items. I did not get one item within 4 weeks and I sent them and email and they said it was lost and they would send it right away which they did and i got in about 7 days. So there you go... ha ha I feel like I should prove I am a real person so, I live in Texas near leesburg where the man who invented the Shelby Mustang, Carol Shelby. hope this helps! Don't play if you don't like to gamble and study

2/2/11

These people are peckers. I sure am glad I researched the site before I gave them my money. Because, that is exactly what you're doing giving them money. They ort to be strung up on the courthouse sqaure.

1/22/11

Beezid.com is a 419 people. if u dount know what 419 means google. do not fall 4 the $#@! beezid is providing.u may as well go to the store and get the item that u want right away. becos on beezid u are spending the same amount or moor and wight 4weeks

1/21/11

I still have'nt made up my mind on beezid. I have bought 800 bids over the past couple of weeks in 50 bid auctions at a time for about $28 each which comes out to around $450. I know, I know, its alot more than I intended to spend originally but whats done is done.

I used those bids in 16 different auctions, using around 50 bids at a time for each auction. I won 2 out of the 16 auctions. So I basically spent the same price as both the items I won are worth retail. A beezid rep actually called me after the first winning auction and told me the item would be here in 2 weeks. That sort of reassured me, but its been over a week now and I've not even recieved an email with a tracking #. Now my biggest worry is not recieving the items I won.

I refuse to spend any more $ until my items arrive. Even if they do come on time, I'm not sure I'll "play" again. The chances are winning are slim and I think I just got lucky a couple of times. The site is addictive and is, like many have said here, sort of a gambling site that you can go broke on if you don't know when to stop. I more or less broke even (if I recieve my items), but sometimes its best to count your loses & walk away.

1/20/11

I logged onto beezid.com just to see what it was all about. I took about an hour to so to see how the website operated and here is what I noticed. First the timer on these sites are bull$#*!. No one bids until the last minute or so and all of a sudden the price keeps going up and up. This can go on for another 20 - 30 minutes plus. I assumed there were bots on the website because even when the auction said "going.. going." The "person" with the highest bid would reset the timer up to 20 or 30 seconds. I was intrigued on why anyone would "waste" their bids on a potential winning auction. I also noticed the website had a "bid for free" option. I figured this would be a good idea because once you buy a set of bids (30$) you could bid on these items for free. I was not shocked when I saw what happened. Bid for free items were for "Free Bids" for the website. I noticed with "Bid For Free" there was never a winner paying any less than 10-12 dollars than the retail price. I assumed there was a "cap" before any bots stopped bidding and the consumer paid just about or more than what the item was worth.

I suppose their is a method to winning.. don't keep bidding until the price of the item is relatively close to the retail price. You might save a few bucks but in my opinion the website isn't worth the money or the hassle.

In all fairness I did see one auction where a winner walked away with a 40.00 retail item for 2.50. However, I do not know how much this person put out to win the item for 2.50.

I will not return to this website for obvious reasons. I would not recommend this website or any other penny auction websites because they all seem to operate the same way. Don't waste your money or your time.

1/19/11

I recently reviewed beezid and found it to be the best penny auction site I have used to date. I won SO many items for such a good price I am pretty much addicted now. I highly suggest checking it out but if you want to actually win anything check out the strategies in my blog http://isbeezidascam.blogspot.com

Apprentice Reviewer
1/19/11

Seems like a penny auction site is being reviewed almost daily here, so I thought I'd chime in. First off let me say, I think a lot of these reviews are being done by competitors or paid for. Who signs up for SiteJabber to review one site out of billions? Shady is all I'm saying. (This is the last auction I am reviewing!)

I hear a lot of complaints about people spending so much in bids it doesn't make sense for them to do that and that the site must have "bots". Or that they use all their bids and win nothing. Well, some people do know how to game these sites. How? Well instead of going right for the shiny consumer electronics, they spend all their bids and money getting more bids. They concentrate on "bid auctions", that is, gettiing bids for cheap. Swoopo and Beezid do 500 and 1000 bid pack auctions. So when it comes down to a person who has 30 bids at a buck a piece and a guy with 500 that he paid less than $100 for, guess who is going to feel cheated, and guess who is going to be watching his HD 3DTV in 2 weeks? if you are going to use these sites, bid horde! Bids are the most expensive part of the game, use them wisely. If they didn't send products, or scammed you, you need to get in touch with law enforcement.

However I will say that for the amount of money these sites make, they go to very little effort to explain to their users how it all works. It's not a scam, it's not equivalent gambling. If you can find a way to game them, go for it. According to Swoopo they lose money on about half of their auctions. But the big auctions make up for the losses. To be fair, I'll say the same for the other two auction sites mentioned here. I would say Beezid, Swoopo and BigDeal have the best products and the best sites in this industry. If you're going to try out penny auctions, bid horde, and use one of these three.

1/12/11

Beezid is definitely by far the best auction site i have been to. I won a camera and a few gift cards, and they were both delivered right away.

1/9/11

Consumers- avoid Beezid. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

It is only a matter of time before the Attorney Generals shut down down this site and sue it's owners. Believe me, I know!

12/26/10

Got sucked into this site by alluring deals and promises. I really don't care if they make a huge profit on it or not, the main problem is that you spend at least $27 for bids and then the auction clock continues to reset itself causing you to run out of bids so fast you can barely bid on one item. There's really no end to the auction because the timer keeps resetting itself. So unless you're prepared to spend your money on bulk purchases of "bids" (that may or may not win you anything) you really have no shot of winning anything. Just another example of when something sounds too good to be true (like purchasing a $400 Target gift card for $25) it probably is. Don't waste your money like I did.

12/24/10

This website is not a scam. I have won a number of things and haven't gotten every single one of them. I do, however, have complaints...

They are EXTREMELY inconsistent and unprofessional. I won two items in the same day, I received one in less than a week, and the other took 4 1/2 weeks.

Customer Service is absolutely pathetic. 'Anthony' and 'Angelo' (the only two people that EVER answer the phones) seem like they have the power to do whatever they want. Ex: I tried logging on after being on the previous day and my account was inactive. I called and they said their "security software" flagged my account. I asked what the problem was, they stated (word for word) "I don't know". I asked how long my account will be inactive they stated "I'm not sure". It has been four months now and I still get the "I don't know" answer. I did nothing wrong either.

The 'shipping department' seems like a one man crew who just orders stuff off amazon.com, as almost all the items come in amazon boxes, with the packing slip inside coming back either to a residence, or a rinky-dink store in Brooklyn.

12/24/10

I disagree with most of the posts. Beezid is engaging and entertaining. I first heard of Beezid a week ago. After I quickly went through my first $150 bucks with no success at all, I read all of the reviews on this site as well as other information on the internet. I began to understand some of the theory behind successful play, and apply the theories successfully. It is not fair to call it a "scam." It is really far more complex than it appears, and requires some study. I have been able to win auctions, and I have also learned when to wait for the next one. Somebody reading all of this for the first time would be left with the impression that it Beezid is somehow bent. My experience has been to the contrary. I even had a customer service problem that, at the bottom of it, wasn't strictly their responsibility, and they were not only more than fair in resolving it, they answered the phone with a real person right away.

12/23/10

Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware)

This is NOT a scam. Winning auctions is not as simple as it's presented at first, We all know the saying if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I would agree with those who compare it to gambling. But using the same perspective, so is the stock market and currency trading.

In the past I signed up for a free training account to do currency trading. As soon as I bought a currency pair, I started to lose money. If I just bet randomly, of course I would lose money. A few months later, I read a little about the methods used for success in trading and I started to make profit, even $150 to $300 regularly.

Beezid tells you in the beginning you need to use your intelligence and use a strategy. After checking this out for 24 hours, I have NOT made a bid yet, but I am developing a strategy. I don't want to spend almost a dollar for something that could go as low a 5 cents. So first I will (and I think Beezid hints at this also) bid only on bid packages and I will set my own price, say 10 cents a bid max, until I build up a large number of bids.

I read that many people spend $30 or $100 blindly and lose the money in minutes hours. I would be angry also. Maybe they need to emphasize the gambling aspect more and even put up a disclaimer that if you're not careful you can blow through your money in minutes. But if you have a brain, it is NOT a scam.

12/14/10

Well I was smart enough to realize quickly this site is an absolute SCAM! I kept watching people bid. The timer would hit 0 seconds and then suddenly 20 more seconds would be added to the clock and people would keep bidding. That's all it took for me. I guess there are people out there that allow themselves to taken but not me.

12/13/10

WARNING I had used another penny auction site before (quibids) and was under the impression when bidding on an item and in my case a very expensive item (32gb IPad) that if you didnt win like on other penny auctions you could still buy the item for the price listed like on quibids. I was wrong. I spent $632 bidding on an item that retails for $599 and did not win. It is a rip off and horrible way to do business. Penny auctions are horrible worse than gambling. If you have a problem with gambling you do not want to get into penny auctions. I never lost $632 in a casino before but i did on zeebids in under 3 hours. Im Stupid hopefully you won't be stay away from zeebids and if you have to do penny auctions goto a site like quibids that at least allows you to buy the items you bid on if you spend as much bidding on the item as it does to actualy buy it. So in a nut shell no ipad for me this christmas thanks to me being stupid and zeebids loving it.

12/11/10

I am ashamed to admit that I fell for this scam. I spent $210 for 400 bids total, to get an "edge" over the competition. After wasting ALL of my bids on a few items in a few short minutes and realizing how much money I threw away while trying to "save" a few bucks, I closed my account and admitted defeat. I hope that my loss will help others before they are scammed. each time you make a "penny" bid you are spending anywhere from .60-.90 cents BIDDERS BEWARE!!!

12/11/10

I told me I had won an auction then the page froze and when I reloaded the auction had restarted at 0.00 but I was not given my points back. No consumer protection whatsever, and you really have a better chance of winning at a slot machine than you do are winning an auction. Also you could spend 20 points on an auction and still lose because someone comes in at the last second and bids one, and you don't get your points back. its basically an internet shell game.

12/3/10

Totally a scam! Say something sells for $1.00, that means that it had a hundred bids. we itactually cost you $70.00 because those 1 cent bids cost you 70 cents. They also try to reel you in with bonus bids, like bu 100 1 cent bids you pay $70.00and you get 100 bonus well its not like a 100 free bids! the way it works is that for every 5 bids you use you only get to use 1 bonus bid, so YOU"LL never get to use all of those bids, ever! I feel ripped off, Dont do it!

12/3/10

I heard about Beezid.com from Michael Savage on the radio. Although I enjoy listening to Michael Savage and I agree with a lot of what he says, he swayed me wrong on this this one. After using the 10 free bids that I received from registering with Beezid, and then observing how the process works after my bids were used, I realized, after being tempted to purchase more bids and being sucked into the process, that this is on-line gambling! Fortunately I am able to walk away from slot machines after I have spent my $4.00 in nickels, and this is no different. I tried it, did not like it, and I will not be logging on to Beezid.com again or recommending it to others. Warning to anyone who gets sucked in by the high of on-line auctioning -- you will not be paying a fair price for what you receive, and this has a potential to be very addictive! Stick to Ebay where you know what you will be paying, and your last second bid will not add more time to the bidding clock! Whoever started this site is making tons of money in a very dishonest way. Shame on you! And shame on you, Michael Savage, for promoting this on-line gambling scam!

12/1/10

Loved Quibids.com, but when exceeded my monthly win quota (and yes I received all wins in short order in great condition), went looking for an alt site. Signed up, bought bids, realized within an hour it was a rotten site, tried to cash out unused bids, but canceling account loses all bids, unlike other sites that refund.

Rather than lose bids, waited for black Friday special where all bids returned. Figured I would bid them all and if did not win, would at least not lose money. EVERY auction had out of control bidding. May have been able to win with thousands of bids, but needed to but thousands to compete. Auctions went on for hours. Never won a thing. Got bids back, but still can't win or cash out. Total scam. Unlike other sites that offer buy t now option, on this site you lose you lose. Definitely gambling with all the odds stacked against you. Auto bidders can put in unlimited bids so auto bidding can go n for hours. Have gone to bed watching an auction only to see it still going next morning, next afternoon, and next evening. Total scam. Do NOT fall pray to this fraudulent site.

11/30/10

I have won over 80 times and have received everything. Not sure why people would not rate them higher.

11/27/10

Scam of the worst. TV coast me along with radio ads. Finally joined hated to register just have my info in their system. Tried bidding and went on forever and ever and ever. What a waste of time and the site should be sut down...

11/9/10

well i just got on beezid about 2ish hours ago for the first time spent 27 on bidz and proceeded into the game idk if they are just trying to lure me in but i got an ipoddock/soundsystem thingy and 4 gig ipod shuffle and working in beds and total of about 45 dollars id say decent buuut...i do agree you gotta be smart about bidding on there i notice the easier things to do is just go for a small item not only watch your other bidders but thnk about the item ...if its worth 150 and you have already thrown away more than 15 bidz its not worth it ...but it is a gamblers site diligence ...well might pay off in the end lmfao ima keep using it but only when i got the extra coin to throw like 50ish into it but over all i enjoyed my experience sorry to everyone else it does seem to put alot of people out of money

11/7/10

well, for the last 3-4 weeks, i've been going in and out of beezid.com. one year ago i did the 10 free bids and never came back to it. this year i had some extra cash and i always like a good bargain, i received a phone call from beezid and they offered me 500 free bids with my purchase of a bundle, i went to the website and saw that 500 bids cost $300 , so i took the bribe, cause come on free $300 bucks. and the sales guy guaranteed that i will win something and we spent 20 minutes on the phone talking about strategies. 2 weeks one day ago i saw an interesting item, an apple ipad. those are expensive and the bid just started, i took the sales men strategies and surprising to me , i won, for the amount $88 plus shipping which was $19, it took all of the 500 bids that i got free from them plus about half of what i originally bought, so out of my pocket was roughly $280. in my mind and in my pocket books 'mind' i saved money, cause a new apple ipad does not cost $280 bucks. so i claimed the item and it states that it takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. well today i just started on my 3rd week. and i should be receiving my new ipad this week. i have confidence that i will receive my item, but after reading alot of negative reviews i got worried. but everytime i call beezid during business hours, they always answer and respond to my questions accurately. i will keep who ever is interested updated after i get my ipad , well if i get it. we'll see, i will respond to my review later on this week.

10/17/10

Don't do it. Total rip off. Stick to ebay. I was so dissappointed and spend more than I should have on bids. I repeat. Don't do it.

10/11/10

Surely un-believable. Seeing the ad on TV made me stop and think. After signing up and spending TWO of my ten free bids, It was very entertaining.

It didn't take long to see that this was the largest scam I had ever seen. If the people actually bidding on this crap are really living, then I am sure to have a long adn healthy career online. " Buy bids " Then click them away. LOL !

And get this, they auction bids. $ 70 worth which ended for $ 54.00. That poor sucker just spent $ 54 to bid on something he will never get. LOL !

I am seriously looking to start a website like this for myself, HOWEVER. You will buy your bids and maybe, maybe just get lucky and get to buy the item for twice as much as retail price, LOL ! LOL ! LOL !

I feel bad for those who lost there money on this, I figured this out in TWO free bids, imagine if I had taken $ 100 to figure it out.

Michigan Steve

9/27/10

I feel very sorry for the people here who wasted money on beezid to learn their lesson. Anyone with a basic working knowledge of mathematics and human tendency instantly sees the bull$#@! flowing freely from this gambling-equivalent cesspool.

Facts:
Bids COST YOU around seventy cents to a dollar each.
You may bid in increments of ONE CENT.
Placing of a bid RESETS THE TIMER!

As soon as I found out the three basic tenets of the beezid constitution, I threw my head back and laughed. "You could spend more money BIDDING than you actually PAY for the item!"

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Beezid is too good to be true, and I'm not a cent poorer for it. Need more be said?

9/18/10

Well I won and auction for a 25.00 Visa gift card. Took 20 days for the item to arrive. I went to use the item and it was denied. The clerk called th # that came up and was advised the card was part of a fraud investigation. No response from BEEZID on this issue. What a Rip Off.

9/16/10

I wish I would have come here first....but luckily I got out after only $40 (50 bids) into it. I don't think its a total scam, but, there is quite a learning curve, and overcoming that curve will cost you some $$$. Even then, you aren't gauranteed anything because there will be someone out there thats smarter at it. If they want it they seem to get it. You can usually tell quite a bit by the handles....tryandtakeit, mamaneedsnewtoys,etc.....the best policy is to watch an auction and place a fictional AUTOBEEZID , in your head....whatever. write it down and see how fast your bids are used up. I was stupid about it....placing a range of AUTOBEEZIDS from $3 - $5 and a bid amount of 20 bids. (This technically would only cover me from $3 - $3.20) seemed like every penny it took another bid....and it took AUTOBEEZIDS from everyone else in that range. if the item cost $3.21 yur done. I thought this was also kind of unfair, If you were bidding on an item and set the bid range for say....$10 - $13 using 50 bids....the item sells for LESS than your $10 -$13 range (your bids never get placed because they are not within the current price range the item was sold at!) Say the item is SOLD for $7.95....wouldn't it be better for BEEZID and the user to do a "BIDBUMP" (thats trademarked by the way BEEZID) to $10 and resume the auction? I figure they don't do it because why give all those "penny" bids from $7.95 - $10 away? thats an extra $205 dollars at least! (bids cost about a dollar) Its not worth it to them to make the auctions really strategic. In the end, I am no longer on BEEZID....I blew $40 bucks and it was kinda exciting for a while. Go ahead and try it but make sure you watch auctions for a few days to see how they work and don't get in too deep money wise. Maybe you too could win a car like that dude in the winners story did! I found it to be an experience......an a lesson that, "If it seems to good to be true, 99.9% of the time it isn't". Good luck and stay to the right...!

9/7/10

BeeZid is a joke. I have never bee unsatisfied with an auction site. I bid and bid and bid and bid. I finally gave up. I seen that the timer was going to end. I placed my final bid and I won the auction. I was satisfied at that point. I waited and waited after paying for it. I never received the item. They said that they sent it and that it must have gotten lost in the mail. I guess I was fooled. I lost 40 dollars plus the 3 dollars I paid for the winning amount. Anyway, to make a long story short I was ripped off and will never use them again. I posted the facts on a forum and was told more about the issue from others in my situation. I now use three other sites. I use www.midpenny.com , www.quibids.com , www.swoopo.com

I have never won anything at swoopo but I just started using them. I have heard a lot of good things and I don't play unless I do my research. The only three I suggest are those three above. Do your research before taking on a site like this.

9/6/10

If you gave your money away, you deserve it. If you won, its ok too. So, why are
you complaining? LOL