US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jasonm6

They were intrigued, bought bids, lost, then vowed to never go back. (in 128 reviews)

racheld

In my opinion, I would not waste any money on this auction. (in 105 reviews)

nancyc46

Don't expect to join a Penny Auction House, and win a high dollar item first thing. (in 97 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

teletubbiechefc
5/13/12

The site was legitimate for a while but is not anymore. They have a huge tax and penalties burden owing to the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Quebec, and they're doing everything they can to raise $$$ to pay that off before they're assets are seized and they're forced into bankruptcy. By "everything they can" - shill bidding to raise prices/more bids needed to win, plenty of "technical glitches" where suddenly the auction is over and the "winner" is nothing more than a beezid employee account, and rather than refunding all bidders in that auction, each bidder has to contact them individually to have their "concern" investigated, often getting nothing in return or just an offer that Beezid will give you a double-up if you purchase ANOTHER large bidpack (smoke-and-mirrors to distract from the real issue that the site glitched and you lost bids - don't get caught up in the feeling that you're getting a great deal by buying MORE bids!), or if you're persistent enough and have a screen or video shot of the glitch, they'll maybe just refund your bids used in that auction.

I can vouch for them having been legit at one point - look me up on allpennyauctions.com - username Teletubbiechef - I had won a ton of stuff there. But then they got caught by the gov't for not collecting and paying taxes from all their Canadian users, and now owe well into the hundreds of $1000's in taxes and penalties, and that's when they began employing underhanded techniques to get as many bids as they can to be used in each auction to drive up the prices (profits) etc. and censor any critics who have noticed and commented on these things (their Facebook page is now a joke with fake "users" posting rainbows-and-unicorns BS about how great it is and the great deals) - desperate times apparently called for desperate measures, and this website is deep into the desperate measures now.

howardb4
5/12/12

The way it is now configured--with too many wins possible for deep pocket and obsessed with winning gamblers--stay away! They have many 'cherry auctions' to entice first time winners-only to be wiped out by the big bidders after. The site is happy to make money this way with the pawn shop and rich bidders doing in the constant flo' of new naive players. If you must penny auction--avoid Beezid till some rules on number of wins changes---other sites are more even a gamble....

emmettk
4/18/12

BeeZid was the second penny auction site I tried. I took a beating at first because I was green and new to the penny auction world. I didn't study the bidding patterns and watch the site I just jumped in with both feet only to have my lunch handed to me. I blammed the site for my poor bidding and inability to win any auctions. I spoke to their customer service folks and paid attention to their advice and suggestions on how to get started. The problems I had were not those of BeeZid but my problem because I thought I could win a 50" LCD TV with 60 bids. I imagine someone has done that but it would be very rare. The major issue with BeeZid is the number of Power Bidders or as I call them Sharks. They must have hundreds of thousands of bids and want everyone to know it and step aside. At first they mainly went after the large ticket items but now they also want to gobble up all the small fish by bidding on the $25 gift cards and low value items. I don't know what they do with everything they win and most must have a warehouse to store their winnings or a business on the side selling their won items. After careful observation and some searching on the internet I found lists of the top 50 winners on most sites. I would suggest you look these up before bidding. These players have no problem bidding over and above retail just to save their ego and status. You will also notice you very rarely see any of these Power Bidders in auctions with other Power Bidders. They like and respect each other and find the small fish more tender and plentifull I like the site but not how the rules are handled. It seems if you have enough money you can buy enough bids and locks to allow you to play 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They cater more to their Power Bidders and someday when all the little fish are gone they will have a problem.

brettv1
3/14/12

So I made this account solely because of the reviews I saw for this website. However, I wanted to wait until I received some of my items before I left my review.

1. For those of you leaving reviews before you even used the site, that's just ridiculous.
2. For those people out there who had no idea how the website made money or how it worked, that is YOUR fault. Before I even made an account, I watched bids, did a little research, and learned exactly how they make money and how you can win items for really cheap. Or you can lose money. Somehow they have to make money or it wouldn't be a business.
3. This is my review. I think this is a pretty genius idea. And actually, everyone I describe the site to also agrees. The company has the opportunity to win lots of money on products, or sometimes they don't make any, and the winner of the auction has a good chance to get a really good deal on a brand new item. You have to be smart, strategic, and sometimes just have some luck. I agree, this site can be a little bit like gambling, but from the first day I knew what the site was about. It is pretty obvious and they don't try to hide it, so stop blaming the site when it is really just your lack of common sense.
If you are trying to win a big item with only a few bids, you don't stand a chance, because there are people who make a living off of this and have thousands of bids. I have a feeling this is what everyone on here went for on their first try, didn't use the autobid feature, and just threw the bids at the item assuming they should be able to win. That is YOUR fault, not the website. I won 6 items in about 2 weeks, and the biggest ticket item I won was a Nintendo 3DS for around $25 with shipping. I have received all of my items and they are brand new from the manufacturer. However, it's true, I am probably a little behind in the money I have spent vs. how much I gained in my items.
For anyone going to use this site, watch a lot of auctions before you try to win one. I watched auctions for at least a week before I even attempted at one. Learn patterns, times of day, certain big spenders to avoid, and then you better your chances. For example, I won most of mine in the middle of the night when fewer people were on because I am more of a night owl. Also, learn how to use the autobeezid, it is the most powerful weapon on the site. I would leave 4 stars because of the phone calls you get (I changed the phone number on my account) and it takes a while to ship, but the stupid 1 stars on here bring it down enough.

johnw89
2/23/12

Ok everyone who is pissed off at Beezid.com for taking their money is entitled to feel that way, but this is pretty much gambling. I wouldn't call it a scam, but it takes some level of skill to come out on top. I can't vouch for the reputation of this company but I can say that I have come out of my experience on top (so far). I won a $400 dollar item with a little over 100 bucks invested and a $25 gift card. JUST LIKE GAMBLING you need to know what you are getting into. determine what you want, go find it and see when it goes up for bid, purchase some bids (pricey items will require more bids usually), now take into account all the money you have spent thus far and figure out at what price you will stop bidding. For example, you buy 30 bids for 30 bucks and the item retails for 50 dollars...you have already invested 30 so if the item starts nearing 10-15 dollars you need to think "Do I really want to pay more than retail to keep my money or cut my losses". I came out on top and of course as gambling goes many people don't exactly have the same luck as I did. Beezid is ok with me as long as they send my $#*!. Stop hating guys it's not their fault you lost your money, take some responsibility, you lost your money. I may not be as lucky as today but for now I'm giving this site an A.

dennisc7
2/20/12

While I agree with your overall assessment of Beezid, you have your basic facts incorrect. The bid packages must be purchased to participate. But the highest amount you pay per bid is .60 not 1.00. The higher the bid package you purchase, the less per bid you pay. But still you are PAYING .60 plus bidding .01 each time you hit the bid button. The "timer" resetting is another error in your summary. If the auction begins with a 16 second "reset" timer - then as long as people are continuing to hit on that auction it resets at 16 seconds each time someone bids. However, as the bidding prolongs - people run out of bids, get tired, give up and drop out. As the number of people bidding reduces the bid timer reset point reduces too. I was on a bid that the timer reset was 16 seconds and when another bid was placed it reset to 6 seconds. If someone else joined, it would reset at 7-8 seconds, if they dropped out back to 6 seconds. Now, where people are making their biggest mistake is understanding if they have the MONEY to gamble with in the first place. They should understand that there are people out in this world that are loaded with money (and have seemingly unlimited numbers of bids to play with) and simply play this game for the excitement and "win" not because they feel that without winning the item - they would not be able to purchase it. So if you spend your hard-earned or saved 120.00 on a 200.00 bid pack - just realize that you are likely going to be bidding on the big dollar items against people that might have a Bid Bank worth as much as 50,000 bids. There is NO LIMIT on how many Bid Packages a person can purchase - they only limit how many bid packages a person can "win" at a much reduced prices and even then for only a limited amount of time. So...for example. One of Beezid's "Bid for" packages is a enticing 2000 Bid ("Blow your competition away"). You take your measly 200 bids and you decide you are going to rack up on these bids so you will be prepared to win the big items. So you are bidding away and most likely you are bidding against someone that is using Autobeezid - not even at their computer but they have put 5000 bids in their Autobeezid function - so every single one of your 200 bids are going to get trumped by not only THAT wealthy in bids player but every other person that is participating in the auction as well. UNLESS you happen to bid on an item at a time when none of the BIG DAWGS are able to participate. That is the ONLY time a regular player has a snowball's chance to win a big ticket item. So...bottom line is realize what you are doing is gambling. You are not guaranteed to win - EVER. You WILL have to pay not only .60 per bid but also whatever the top bid amount was should you actually win. A Tip for you. NEVER bid on an auction on Beezid until the timer is resetting every single time in the red with less than 10 seconds remaining. Tip two. Never use Autobeezid unless you have a TON of bids available. Tip Three. Never bid at all if there is an AutoBeezid war going on between other players. You're just tossing out your bids. Number 4. Realize that your chances of winning a Big Ticket item are likely as good as your chances of getting struck by lightening on a sunny day. Take this advice from someone who has thrown away about 700.00 and won in exchange a 25.00 gift card to Home Depot.

Another word of warning. Their reps will try to sucker you back into buying another bid package by calling and telling you what you are doing wrong and why you are not winning. They will offer tips and then entice you into getting another package by matching in "bonus" bids whatever package you pay for. If you still don't win and you call them and tell them what you were doing (when you were walked through it with another rep) they will tell you that each rep has a different strategy that works. So, does that mean it works for THEM? Does this mean that Beezid employees can bid in these auctions? And yes, I definitely feel there are BOT bidders. Save your money. Don't bother.

lk12
1/28/12

I recently signed up with Beezid and I was hoping to win SOMETHING just for kicks and giggles. With my 25 sign up bids, I ACTUALLY won. I won a $100 gift card to Wal-mart and 50 free bids. Haha. I used the Auto-Beezid and used 21 of my 25 bids. So all in all, It was a fantastic choice. I just got my card in the mail today. And paid $8.40 including shipping. I have to say that shipping is the expensive part. :/ It's REALLY pricy, but other than that, I have NO complaints. If you are NOT using Auto-Beezid, you're going to have a hard time winning. I say: GO FOR IT. don't bother buying the bids if you don't have to. try to see what you can get with your free bids. :D

elaineh3
12/31/11

Saw the ad on Television. Thought it was a gret option. Total horid option. Thnak God I only got ripped off for $27 and not mnore. Total scam, total bs and total ripoff.

Do not BID!!

warrenp2
12/25/11

I do not understand where all the negative hype about Beezid is coming from. Most people review this as a scam since they simply do not understand the business model sites like Beezid use. I am a Beezid bidder, "Turtle11" and I have won a printer, wireless tablet, mouse, two video games, and an Xbox 360. If you wildly put bids on a 400$ Xbox, have no strategy, and compete when most other bidders are online of course you will lose. The fact remains, that in order to win, you must come from a process of trial and error. I have lost about as much as I gained for the first few months, until I perfected my strategy and started to win big. 50 bids is NOT going to win you an auction for a MacBook, and you have just as much luck spending 27$ in lottery tickets to win the jackpot.

jeffm11
12/20/11

This site is a complete fraud. Basically the inside story of how beezid works is this. You see a timer that counts down and if no bids occur at the end of that timer well then the last bidder wins right. Wrong! Beezid has a program that creates "FAKE BIDS" everytime the counter gets down to 1 or less. There are more fake "automated bid" being done by beezid then there are real customers. But once enough real customers bid to pay for the item plus a profit then they will end the auction and here is the sad part. 90% of the time the automated bidder wins the item so you the true bidder are basically cheated out your money. If you youtube or google you will find NOTHING that talks about how someone won an item from beezid. It is a total scam and I wish someone would do something about it

carriem5
12/3/11

WOW........... What is amazing to me is the amount of stupid people out there these days. These sights pray on dumb people like the plague. If you have even an ounce of brain cells left in your head you could see this sight is a scam. I found the web-sight and spent 10 minutes looking around, then Googled beezid.com complaints. I then saw my immediate uncomfortable feeling about the place was for reason. It is an obvious gambling scam scheme and I just can't believe how anyone with even half a brain could not see through this....... COME ON PEOPLE! REALLY! ...... Use the brain in your head so places like this don't have a chance to even be invented. I use to think there was no way people fall for all the e-mail fraud out there. I finally came to realization that there are really stupid people out there that don't do research about places before they click the scam button....lol..... Otherwise e-mail scams would not still be going strong. all you need to do is live by the fact that you must earn what you want and nothing in life is free. Then you won't get ripped off. I don't feel sorry for these people that get taken. If your really that stupid you deserve what you get. I just hate the fact that the scam sights like this one has made tons of money. I even read that some of these people do it 5 or 10 times before realizing " Hey I Got Scammed" lol Really!

robertt10
11/29/11

Listen up people. I am on a mission to destroy the myths and urban legends on all penny auction sites. My first encounter is with the site beezid.com. I can tell you that the website is real, they ship products won by members, it does cost money to get a decent amount of bids to bid with. The bot thing, seems to me that there are real people on the other end bidding against real people, and was made up because users didn't do the research on a particualar item or time the auction was listed/ended. Also the user might have been discouraged when someone else came along and bidded over them with no extra bids to try and outbid the person now winning the item. Let me know if I can show you on this site how I came up this review. There will be a lot more pennyauction sites reviewd in the near future I hope I can say all sites are real but my hopes are just hopes.

arnoldv
10/27/11

I have used godaddy.com to register domain names for approximately the past 5 years. I have found their prices to be better than most of their competitors, particularly when coupon codes (which are widely available) are used.

robl5
10/17/11

Probably a common story. I spent $70 buying 100 bids, then set autobeezid to bid on a $300 item when it was down to the last 12 seconds. Well, of course that can go on for awhile and after about 1.5 minutes my bids were all used up. Then about 30 seconds later someone won the thing for $2.30. Considering how fast my bids were used up, and the quick win by someone, or something else, afterward, it really seems like a scam to me. Did that winner even really exist or was it a bot? Anyway, I decided after that to cut my loss and close the account.

ritak1
10/16/11

This is a great site if you bid on things like $10 Target gift card or a $20 Gift card. I've seen my friends win this stuff and they only spend like a $1 on it. So its not a complete scam but the expensive stuff is.

bigs
9/26/11

What a rip off. I got the free 25 bids. Than I spent 30 dollars bidding on a 50bid pack. Then I spent 70 dollars on a 150 bid pack and still didn't win anything. I decided to go all in.... Spent 550 dollars on 1000 bids. the site says to go into an auction with at least 90 bids. I bid on two products, a Nintendo DS and a Target gift card. By the time all was said and done I spent more on the bids than the product was worth and I didn't win either one.... and I was primarily bidding against one other person.... what a rip off. I was just trying to see if I could win something with 500 bids. Save your money

gabrielc2
9/12/11

Scam, scam, scam. they pay celebrities to say they use it and it's awesome etc. to make you trust them because everyone would clearly think "oh wow, a celeb does a promotional video for them, so they must be legit" Horrible scam that people still believe in. Stay away!!

robt3
8/22/11

like the warning on cigarettes there to tell you but ignored by users keeping these rich fools richer YOU MUST STOP USING.

jamesb39
8/20/11

beezid is a scam. you pay for bids yet if you lose, all money invested in bids is lost. not to mention it takes you knockin' on wood while wearing your lucky socks to actually win. Honestly, STAY AWAY!!!!!!

johns170
8/16/11

Go figure, something you see commercials for is a total scam. After reading most of these reviews I'm gonna stay away from this site.

omegar
8/10/11

This site is really and truly full of trouble and when you expose them their representative try to defend their reputation when in truth and in fact they got totally exposed. I have seen them do this on other sites that inform consumers. I mean how many times does one have to hear the word scam before one believes it actually is one!

waylands
8/2/11

Scam, I've had better luck with other penny sites. Just remember whatever you spend on these sites just to "save a buck" there is no guarentee you will win if you even can win. Stick with amazon or something, I've always have good luck with them.

tracyd4
7/4/11

After reading about the penny auction sites I decided to sign up for a few to see what it was all about. At first I thought it was a cool way to win items cheap until I took a closer look today at an auction for an Ipad on Beezid. I sufed the web looking for the legit and scam sites and I found this program you can purchase that tells you how many bidders are on a product as well as thier sniper habits, how many bids have been placed on a particular item, how many wins or losses, and what item they are biddding on, the last several days of stats, ect...after watching an ipad that started on 7/2/11 and still going today 7/4/11 I then realized what a scam this is after I looked at the program stats and seen the 2 top bidders have placed over $13,000 in bids. Who in thier right mind would spend more that $499 retail on an ipad. There is obviously shill bidding going on or some people just have $13,000 to throw away on an ipad. Here is a screenshot of todays bid stats and you tell me what you think. Check out user: unknownmember and bighoss73 and it will show you the amount of bids placed and how many bids used. These two users are 2nd and 3rd down. Just scroll down until you see the first user name iwilalwayswin1 and you will start to see the stats on each user under thier name.

iPad 2 (16 GB WiFi) | Auto refresh:
#Wins
#Auctions
Sniper Stats *
Time on Auction
Bidder# BidsLast Bid TypeBid Time AgoBid Spend#Wins#AuctionsSniper Stats *Time on Auction
iwillwinalways1
03min 22sec
$1.20

ricardob
7/1/11

I actually thaught this site was a scam, i have won an 50" LCD TV for just $100 and on the same they i won the Sony Surround Sound, i got all my items and everything was new. All that are telling its a scam is because they spent a lot of money on bids, i just spent $50 and that was all. People are hating because they can't win stuff and things like that!

sergk
7/1/11

Guys, u all know what to do. go to google, yahoo, msn. look for penny auction websites, located in yellow (paid area) on top, and start clicking, 1 click cost about $1 for them. this is only one way, you can sink such web sites.

jacka1
7/1/11

I wrote this on my blog back in December 2010. Check it out.

timt7
6/27/11

I have read all of these negative reviews on Beezid. If you want to win on beezid you need to do your homework. You can't just buy $200 or $300 in bids and start bidding on a TV or IPad 2 and think your going to win. I tried that and it didn't work. There is skill involved. I have won over 20 items in the last 4 months and received them all. And yes I am one of those people that has payed retail price on a few of my wins but overall I have saved about 60%. There are a few people on the site that have more money than sense and will pay 2 or 3 times the retail price so watch out for those guys.

robp7
6/13/11

This is just a complete waste of time. I tried the free b8ds and found very quickly that there is no way to win. Save your time and money. Total BS. Clark Howard Of CNN advised that these sites are a TOTAL SCAM and they appear to be just that.

alanf5
5/31/11

I have spent many hours watching the bidding on this site. Here is what I learned: the people who spend the most money bidding never win! There is always "somebody" (or something) that swoops in at the end and wins the auction for just a few bids.
Also, on several occasions my bid was not accepted even though there was a second or two left on the timer. Funny how it NEVER happens early in the bidding, but ALWAYS happens when CaptainBidMaster comes in at the end and places two or three bids, winning the auction.
This site is a SCAM.

triciap2
5/24/11

I've been a member of Beezid almost as long as the company has existed, and I have had nothing but positive experiences. I heard about the site from a friend who won a PlayStation 3 and he invited me to check it out.

I read the rules, tips, and suggestions, and tried to develop a strategy before I started bidding. I practiced in the bid for free auctions and that was how I got my first bid pack. That was also how I first learned that some people care more about winning than about the item they're trying to win. Beezid makes its profit by selling bids and it's up to each member to use their bids wisely. I learned that if someone is all about the win, it's better to save my bids until the auction item comes around again. With a good strategy and a realistic budget, I've found it easy to find success on Beezid.

Since I joined, I've won countless items. Gift cards, iPods, Kindles, battery chargers, docking stations, movies, video games, video game consoles ... I've won tons. Everything always arrives in perfect condition and I'm thrilled with every item I've won. The secret is to keep your wits about you and treat each auction like a realistic competition. You do have to pay to bid, but you have to bid to win.

I came, I saw, I conquered. A little homework goes a long way and I strongly recommend Beezid to anyone who is willing to put the thought into winning auctions. Play it smart and you can walk away with some amazing deals without spending a fortune on bids or any other items.

codyg1
4/27/11

they are auctioning off product they can't get, they are blaming the japan disaster. they are telling people sorry you won't get your product

josephm15
4/12/11

After the registration and Buying some bids I found that the site is nothing but a scam. I watched the timer start to countdown and one person was bidding on an item. The bid started at 1 penny. After watching for a Little i noticed that the bid was going up and only ONE bidder and the price jumped 60 Cents in a few seconds. Letting me know that this is a bot used by the site to run up the bids and make you run out of bids and have to buy a nothe BID PACK for Between 20 and 300 Dollars. WOW what a scam after paying for the bids (and if you win) you have to pay for the item and the shipping . that can cost as much as a new lets say TV. You do the math 300 on the bid pack, then another 100 on another bidpack Because you used the first one up trying to win the TV, another 200 on the tv that you Won . Shipping is another 100 . that is 600 for the 32" 720p 60htz Vizio tv that you can buy at Wal-Mart or Sams Club For 400 With the HDMI Cables. I just saved you 200 and got you A new set of HDMI cables . I hope you Find this will Help some one Save thelves Money and Not use this site

juliec5
4/10/11

Spent $40. on 50 bids used them in like 10 min. didn't win . Got calls from there site over 4 days but when I would answer the call would disconnect. So called it back and punched 0 got someone on the line that told me they would restore my bids plus if I bought more and told me to bid in the middle of the night. Was bidding on $700. shopping spree used approx. 400 bids it said i was high bid went into going and cpu locked up when I rebooted the auction was back on what a scam all together I spent $160. for nothing !!!! Each bid is only worth one penny !!! What a scam !!!!

shannonb4
3/31/11

You spend money to buy bids..... which is the first red flag. Then as you are bidding on items, they will have employees of theirs continuously press the bid button right before it ends to drive up the price to something they see fit. That is how they make their money.... STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM!

brendonb
3/26/11

I spent $80 on bids at Beezid and didn't win anything. Call me stupid, but I know the only stupid thing I did was sign up for Beezid in the first place.

jeanniee
3/20/11

Stay away - you have no chance of winning. MAYBE if you have hundreds of bids to use. I bought a bid pack, unwisely, and quickly realized there was no way I could win an auction. There is no way to win when time resets with each bid. Don't waste your money!

johnh42
3/15/11

Like many others before me, I was curious so I bought their basic bid pack, and of course I was blown away, some person from who knows where dumped almost 500 bids on that same item. Sometime later Beezid offered me double the bid for regular price so i thought i would get their large pack which gave me a thousand bids. I ended up losing every bid and had not won an item. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! If you feel like gambling (which this sight basicaly is) go to your local casino, you will have better chance of winning something.

davidw35
3/14/11

Beezid lures you in with signup bonus codes offering you 100% extra bonus codes when you sign up. What they don't tell you is that the bonus bids are worthless unless you buy a lot of bids. I paid for 30 bids and I received 30 bonus bids at sign up. the bonus bids are added to your regular bids at 1 for every five bids. so I used my 30 bids and get 6 of my bonus bids. If I want the rest I have to buy 120 bids. Apart from that the shipping is outrageous. I won a gift card and had to pay $7.99 for shipping for a $25 gift card and the gift card will take 2-3 weeks to get come in. This site is a rip off do yourself a favor and find a better site!

airplanesa
3/14/11

This website is going into other peoples accounts on facebook, and advertising a free ipad scam.... my freind was sending all of his freinds this ad when i knew it wasnt him....

im sick of these things stop it now!

mackenzieb
3/10/11

So here is the thing with this website, in order to get the really good deals (i have won brand new video-game for 62cents and a bar-tending kit for $1.20) you CANNOT BUY BIDS. use the free 10 bids they give you in the cherry auctions and be patient, this way you don't waste your money on bids. Then when you win or run out of bids, deleted your account and then set up a fake new email address and sign up again and use your new set of 10bids (after a month you can resign up with your initial email). just DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON BIDS, it's stupid; just milk the system.

jasonw9
3/10/11

I spent 300 dollars and won a 400 dollar walmart gift card for $60 dollars 6 weeks ago and I STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY GIFT CARD. I called them and got a voicemail, left a message and never got a call back. Called the next day and they told me to send an email. Sent an email, got a tracking number and USPS says they received my shipping information but the item has not shipped. 2 or 3 emails later, still no card and no good response from them. What a joke.

henryd1
3/2/11

I am MAD. Beezid took $60 from me while I was trying to bid on a video game for a my son. Now I do not have $60 and do not have anything for my son. I hope you feel good about yourself, Beezid.

brang
3/2/11

this site is a super scam... i called in to buy bids to win a xbox 360 and before i got bids they asked me what i was planing to bid on then i told them... mi-stack, cus later that night when i spent almost $150 on bids some bot keep out bidding me like every time. i have won 4 items from this site in there "Cherry auctions" that was easy and its to get you hooked but as soon as you get out in the realy auctions they have the same people always winning over and over again

larryj2
3/1/11

My wife lost $400 on Beezid. She's a smart woman, so I'm going to place the blame squarely on Beezid. They are running a gambling scheme to bilk hard workers out of their money.

amym7
3/1/11

Scam !!!!
It looks cool and yes i was even temped to try this site but it seems very iffy...

If you want the real thing just go out and buy it its much safer to go to the store and pick up the item then giving these scam artist your information and being screwed over at the end !!

Please think about this before you go and enter you information such as where you live and your credit card information.

Websites like this can really do damage in the end and sometimes its extremely impossible to get out of.

Sincerely,
Amy.

vicv
2/28/11

this site suckered me into buying 28 $ worth of bids .won a 0.26 pizza oven i never got. bee$#*!.com crap site.

vickies
2/21/11

Here is a portion of my complaint...

In two short days I have had numerous problems.

-First, an auction concluded immediately after I placed a bid. The bid is in the bid record for the auction. I did not win as a result.

- Second, the autobid feature would not accept my entry, "I was not a cherry memeber", I have never won an auction. And if this is the case why would it accept a manual bid.

- Third, (and last) the bid button was depressed with 2 seconds remaining on the timer but my bid was not accepted. What a surprise, I lost. (See reason 2 for why I could not use the sniper feature as I wanted.)

They responeded with.....

FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED - The internet is a dynamic medium with occasional shifts in trans-mission speeds and availability. We highly recommend that you place bids no later than 4 seconds left on the re-set timer. Making sure you have high speed internet connection is also key if you want help get your bids placed as quickly as possible. High speed internet is mostly likely available in your area via telephone line DSL or television Cable internet. In more remote areas, you may have access to satellite internet which is fast enough to empower you at Beezid.
> GET A BETTER BROWSER - With a fast internet connection, your next opportunity for bidding success is with your choice of web browser. The newer standard-compliant web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari are the BEST choices. Once equipped with a great web browser, it's up to you to make sure you don't do too much multi-tasking with your browser and computer so that they can devote their attention to a reliable auction experience.
> Here's how to get any of these three great web browsers:
> Firefox - http://getfire.fox.com
> Chrome - http://google.com/chrome
> Safari - http://apple.com/safari

I used firefox with a high speed internet connection.

My response.....

Your system would not let me use the sniper feature. I specifically wanted to use the sniper because this had happened before.

Waiting until the last second is part of the strategy to win. That is why your own feature, the sniper, waits until the last second.

Your systems cannot handle the work load, Synchronization is a cover-up for fraud. There are numerous other sites that do not have this problem, stock brokers (where fractions of a second matter) or any online multiplayer site that somehow manages to synchronize people from other sides of the world through the same internet.

mariec
EXPERT
2/20/11

Total scam but most of these on line bidding sites are. They are making millions by charging you for bids. For real bidding ebay is the winner.

jezzyw
2/19/11

What a croc! I did NOT try Beezid. It took all of 30 seconds to realize it was the biggest blatant rip-off I've ever encountered. Sure, you watch the commercials and it sounds great. Buy laptops and big screen televisions for pennies! You know, that's only a fantastic deal if you're REALLY bidding pennies. BUT YOU'RE NOT. Look at the page on Beezid.com that tells you how much the 'penny bids' cost. They don't cost a penny. They actually cost .60 to .90 PER BID, or rather, PER PENNY. Which means if you bid 30 to 40 times on an item, you haven't spent .30 to .40... you've spent at least $18 to $24. That may not sound like such a big deal to some, but to me, it's completely deceiving and therefore fraudulent. DO NOT BID THERE. Save your money for Ebay and other sites where you actually pay the amount you're bidding! Bad, Beezid, BAD!

amandaw7
2/17/11

I recently tried Beezid.com and had a wonderful experience with them. I bought twenty seven dollars worth of bids plus got ten extra bids for just buying bids to begin with. I didn't try to win anything really big like the laptops, big screen tvs, ect. I did however bid on a bissell steam shot cleaner which retails for one hundred dollars and the price of them is just about the same everywhere. I bid a few times and won the cleaner for .13 cents and paid $9.99 for shipping and handling. I even had bids left over.
The best thing about it all was that when they went to ship my win they called to inform me that they couldn't ship to a PO Box so they took my physical address and shipped it to me priority mail because it had already taken longer than it should have. I recieved the cleaner and all the pieces were there and it worked great! My house has never been cleaner lol. I am unsure however about bidding on the bigger stuff it may be a lot harder that the smaller stuff.