US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

Beezid reviews

181 Reviews for Beezid.com

Review Highlights

It's like a slot machine throwing money in hoping to wind the jackpot.

Scam, I've had better luck with other penny sites.

After people join and do not win, there will be no more players.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/23/14

I went on the site and i went to sign up and when i did it asked for my card information i thought it needed it so if i did get something it would be taken out no they took $70 from me and there was nothing i can do i tried to ask for my money back i guess i bought bids when it said absolutely nothing about any bids or anything this company is a giant scam save your money and buy it somewhere else i highly recommend it for sure because at least at other places your money is safe here they will charge you for nothing make an excuse and then say sorry not refundable.

7/14/14

This is a piece of s#it company that only cares about making money for them self i spent over 3 weeks trying to win a auction and when i did they shut down my account because they needed to ' review it ' here i am 3 months later and i still can't log in or claim my prize that i spent so much time and money trying to get. And when i try to call and tell them about my problem they say you just need to wait. ' Did i mention they been saying that for 3 months '
This happened to multiple people that I've talked to over the internet and in every case their account needs to be ' reviewed ' right after they win a big prize
this is really how they make money by scamming people and I'm really getting sick of running into companies that scam you over the internet just to take your money and give you nothing in return.

if you must go on a bid site go on quibids.com
ive had a lot of fun on there mainly because they don't lie and cheat you out of your money.
(DO NOT USE BEEZID.COM)

7/13/14

I personally love Beezid. It is sort of like my guilty pleasure, it is very similar to gambling after all. I have won quite a few auctions and they really do deliver items at huge discounts...if you win. There's a few good tutorials and tools on BeezidReview.com for anyone looking for a leg up in auctions.

7/3/14

My experience with Beezid was less than favorable. They say that they are a penny auction site but most of the items that are worth anything and not just cheap dimestore stuff are not just one bid to bid on them they are anywhere from 5 to 15 and some even 20 bids each time you bid which means they overly high priced bids dont go far at all forcing you to buy more and more bid packs and bidding on a high end bid pack 1 time the price goes up not a penny but by 90$ or more. they give you one gauranteed win but the items for those auctions are allways the same and arent really anything anyone wants. once you win one you have to bid on the reg auctions and its very confusing they have 5 different types of bids and certain auctions for each type and with them theres no such thing as regular bidding and if you have a prob and contact them they dont email you back they call you and try to get you to call them when you are online where they will ask you to purchase hig end bid packs of at least 1000 bids so they can show you how to win an auction. If after your 1 garunteed win you have win bids left they wont convert them to reg bids without you buying yet another high priced bid pack. This site is a nitemare steer clear of them and if you want to bid in online auctions that really are penny auctions that are a lot of fun and are fair for all and easy to understand go to DealDash.com because Beezid is a complete rip off.

6/27/14

I could not believe the amount of disrespect these people show when contacting them for answers. Their site is $#*!! their attitude is $#*! if i could punch the guy on the other line in the face, i WOULD! i have never been treated with such disrespect in my entire life. From laughing about my complaints to calling me a liar! You have to be OUT OF YOUR MIND to join this site and spend money on their crap! You have NO CHANCE at winning anything worth your time or money. You can hardly get a bid in! If you dont plan on spending every bit of your pay check on something that is not worth half the money then i suggest you do not join this site! HORRIBLE SITE! HORRIBLE PEOPLE! if you do not enjoy your job and have an attitude with your customers, DONT WORK FOR THEM! absolutely rude and hateful. I hope you do not make the same mistake i once made, DO NOT JOIN BEEZID.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/18/14

Just lost auction ID # 866120 for 1500 Bids. Bidder 19712210 won auction for $38.10. I did not join the auction until the bid was over 22.00. Winning bidder was already autobeeziding, and did not stop. If you figure that an autobeezid bids 40 times every dollar, this bidder bid over 640 times at 3 bids each time, or 1920 bids to win 1500 bids, plus whatever he bid before I came on. WHO BIDS 1920 BIDS TO WIN 1500 BIDS? Had to be a robo-bidder that was guaranteed to win while depleting the rest of us!!!!!!!

6/12/14

beezid is the worst! i bought 1000 bids, and less than 5 min later they were gone. i tried asking why this happened and they said it was due to inexperience...that is a crock. been doing this at other sites. they wouldn't give me back my bids or my money. liars and thieves, purely, nothing more.

6/9/14

You read some of the reviews and most of them touch on some of the reasons why you should not participate on Beezid. I repeat do not play with Beezid unless you like flushing money down the toilet. You buy bidpacks to give you the right to bid, you bid then you pay the final price of the prize.The average bid will cost you about 40 cents. If you think you are going to win a laptop or a TV with $50 worth of bids think again. As another reviewer eluded to, the chance of this happening are about 1 in 1000. This site is overrun by power bidders with thousands of bids. These same individuals will win most of the bigger ticket items. The rest are 15 gift cards, batteries, cheap costume jewerly. Even these prices can be difficult to win. Read the 1 and 2 star reviews here if you dont believe. RUN AWAY!! unless you want to spend 2-$300 for a $15 gift card and a pair of $12 costume jewerly..

5/30/14

For the high dollar items they charge you 6 bids as one bid so it cost $3.60 for a single bid and there is no refunds from these rip off's. They sent me a email for refund and nothing, called them and they said no refunds and I just needed to just bid. He told me that there were other auctions that don't cost but single bids only don't they have anything i wanted, gift card or more bids, flat screen TV's equal 3.60 per bid. Total rip off.

5/30/14

Ok..Here is the scoop on Beezid. I have been bidding there for about a year and won some decent items, but this site is indeed a SCAM. There are about 30 "top" bidders that win 95% of ALL the "BIG" items (i.e. Xbox One, Samsung Tablet, $400 Gift Card, etc). I think about half of those top bidders are shills/bots (work FOR Beezid). However, here is the main reason why this site is a SCAM. Like I said I had been bidding there for about a year, and I kept track of ALL the bidders (New & Old), and I noticed sometimes when there is a "Big" item being auctioned, a "new" bidder would appear from nowhere and start bidding with literally thousands of bids, and eventually win the auction. I would call Beezid Customer Support and enquire about the new bidder, and they would tell me the bidder was actually an old bidder that came in before I was a member, which was an outright lie. This "scenario" occurred numerous times ( a few times to me, until I got wise) and is STILL happening. So PLEASE, if you want to invest on a Penny Auction website, DO NOT GO TO BEEZID. You will regret it !!!

5/29/14

horrible website to be on. I rarely do any reviews but this one I had to. customer service is horrible and will argue with you about there website and how it is like a live auction you would attend, not likely I told him first off a live auction doesn't not have thousands of people bidding for one item its usually a hand full and second live auctions do not go on for 4 hours or more per item. the deck is stacked against you so if your willing to shell out thousands of dollars to bid on items that you might not get its not worth it. they have way to few items to bid on and to many seasoned players to out bid you, so don't even think your going to win. and try to get your money back through them... yeah right, I read a few good reviews on how to get your money back, one by taking a copy of the agreement to your bank and dispute the charges or two small claims court.

5/21/14

I understand how it works, and it is a rip off. It takes a lot of time to win, and your chances are very very low. You buy your bids then you don't even have a good chance of winning anything. Do not fall for this gimic, you know that the money has to come from somewhere to pay for these items.

5/21/14

I used be a member of skoreit, but now it's beezid. After I transferred my account I had a pretty decent success rate. Customer service seems to give cookie cutter answers, but they're pretty prompt. Overall, I'm a fan.

5/19/14

I belong to a few PA sites, but after trying this one... I won't be back. I won a few junky items that are not worth the money I spent for bids.

5/16/14

Beezid is simply thieves, not even "Bright" scammers. I joined the site and after some tries on auctions, I finally won some of them so I got the following items :
1 - MP4 PLayer at less then $1
2- Headphones ($60.00 value) at less then 4$
3- A Popcorn Machine ($80 value)
5- Dewalt tool kit
and THEN, a PS4 ($400 value) ....

I first got the MP4 Player delivered at my home address. It was a cheap crappy thing, but I didn't look at it, as I was waiting for my "Other" wins....

Guess what? I NEVER GOT ANY OG THE REMAINING WINS...
After a lot of back and forth on the phone with their very poor customer service, I ended up accepting GIFT CARDS of the total value of the remaining goods, since they pretended that they don't have the in stock.
I was promised to get a $600 Walmart Gift card within few days.
After weeks, I have never got anything from them, so I called back, and told them that if I don't have the card within 2-3 days, then the next call will be made by my lawyer (Luckily, my wife is a lawyer :) ) ....
Within 2 days, I got a $400 Gift Card... So once again, they did not keep their promises...
I decided to take the card and switch to the next, as I was tired and wanted to get rid of this story even if I lost my money and was stolen my wins...
So once again, STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES

5/14/14

Pretty good site. They are very professional and honest. This site has alot going on and sometimes confusing. Great customer service and fairly easy to win if you have a strategy.

4/6/14

Received over 500 items without much trouble. Shipping is slower then usual right now. The people there work hard to keep things fresh. They value the business from new members more then veterans. The try to keep up with the orders but get behind. The site is honest and I believe they do the best they can to fulfill all orders. The items for bid are repetitive and a lot are useless so it's easy to spend money only to win items you would not have even thought about buying at the store. It is not a scam but can seem like it when you spend bids and don't win. The site has shipped me everything I have won (over 500 items) with only 1 mistake so I can't complain.

3/27/14

It's just like most everyone else has stated....stay away!
By the end of the day I am out $410.00....losing bid after bid after bid....to bots no less. If you have money to burn...great site! You want to make a living with auctions....NEVER EVER beezid.

3/27/14

I have been bidding on Beezid for 2 years now. Luckily, I've made 10 times my money so I say the following with no hard feeling. I don't bid there anymore and would suggest you stay AWAY.... Beezid is history! Not sure what is up but they seem to be running low on funds. Every auction has tons and I say TONS of shills and bots. Just to save you time and money here are a few (Moulbrisi, CLF6610, Toy42, Gtate1, Camarocrazy, Iwillneverquit, youwilllosehaha....) They will NOT let you win anything unless you buy bids and most auction are sold at 2 or 3 times retail price. Sorry to say this but Penny Action sites are a thing of the past. Most of them are closing shop! Beezid won't last too long. Good luck to all!

3/25/14

I watched and studied this site and read about their blog strategies. I bid on an item and spent almost $300 and then the item Iwas bidding on suddenly was sold without me getting an opportunity to bid on it because it was sold with 7 seconds on the clock! When I called to complain, they said it was a glitch in my computer, which is a brand new laptop (macbook air) with high speed internet. He also said I never would have won because the person who won had thousands of bids. I lost hundreds of dollars and I want my money back!! I AM PISSED OFF!!

3/24/14

I agree with most of the negative comments, it's a crappy site if you want to win. their representatives will call you until you buy a package and offer assistance, and tell you they will call you back to help train you, which they didn't. The only auction they told me how to place my bid and it wasn't even close. I found the site very low on merchandise it's the same items over and over. too bad I didn't see this site first

3/24/14

Pathetic Canadian Rubbish - Don't get me wrong, I love Canada. I am just pointing out that they are beyond the control of the US. The practices used by this company or so deceptive. They advertise that items are won at significant discount. This is hardly ever true. You have to pay for the bids to participate in the auction and then you pay the auction price. Generally the only participants that win are the ones that on the site all the time. They purchase literally ten of thousands of bids and the average person can never outlast them. I would not be surprised to know that Beezid has made up fictitious participants and they bid against legitimate participants. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN. BEEZID IS A HUGE SCAM!!!!!!

3/21/14

Beezid.com is a scam I was on another website and that site mess up my PC with a lot of Beezid advertisements.

3/16/14

This website makes it look like you can get incredible deals on products but the truth is that unless you are willing to pay double what the product auccatly cost then you will not get it, I had to learn the hard way I opened an account found 5 items that I wanted and placed my bets and for the 1st couple of hours it was great I was able to stay as the top bidder and not spend but about $100 between the start up cost and buying and extra 50 bids. After that I went to bed and woke up to check on the products that I was bidding on and had to use all my bids to get back to top bidder so I bought a 200 bid for $120 to keep my place untill the biding was over. When it got to the last 2 minutes I had to use the last of my bids to keep a couple of bidders from taking my place so when I bought another 200 bid thinking that I would be paying half price for a $1,200 tv and get 800 bouns bids when 4 other bidders got on and bid me right out of my 200 bids in less than 3 minutes after i had lost about $400 I decided to watch and see how it would play out since I was out $400 and learned a life lesson about internet scams, when I noticed that there was two players that seemed to have an ulimited amount of bids (since it cost 4 bids a click) and was able to take out 17 players in about 30 minutes. I watched as some of the player would alternate between turns trying to get the two players bids down but it wouldnt work infact the to players had almost a computerized play to them one player would bid as soon as the timer hit 11 seconds to knock any player out and the 2nd player would bid at the last 2 seconds if no other player bid to take out the 1st player. after watching all of that I was sick to my stomach knowing that I lost all that money to a SCAM! and to make things worse when i lost all of my bids everything that I was biding on went up in price because there was atlest 3 to 4 bidders on each item, which is strange since no one was bidding but once or twice on those items an hour when i had bids but as soon as I lost all of my bids everyone seemed to be ready to come in for the kill, It might be a coincidence but I find that hard to believe. Save your time and money and do not go to this site no wins but the company

3/13/14

If you really want to blow up hundreds of dollars, I suggest you take your favorite person to the most expensive restaurant in your area, have a very nice dinner and an amazing bottle of wine. The bill will be high, and you will have nothing tangible, but you will have a great experience. If you buy Beezid bids, you will spend hours and hours and hours, just to have a shot at buying something that probably isn't exactly what you would have purchased in a store or site, and after you factor in the cost of the bids, it will be no bargain.

Worst case scenario, you will waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time, and have little or nothing to show for it. Best case scenario, you will waste hours of your time, and buy something that you would not have bought otherwise at a total price that you don't like, and once you factor in the value of your time you will feel like a complete sucker.

After you "win" they may call you and tell you that they didn't have that item available, and suggest that you could receive a different item. Everything ships directly from stores such as Staples, so you can compare what you paid in bids plus purchase price to the store's price. Once you do that you will feel like an idiot.

Some say that there is shill bidding involved. I don't know if that is true or not. But I can confirm that the number of bids and hours spent by bidders with names like "YourGunnaLose" (no typo here) and "Terminator" make it look like they have unlimited time for clicking "Bid" and maybe they got their bids for free. There are few products worth having, and since certain bids that you receive "for free" (which bring down your average price per bid) expire quickly, you need to use those bids. So you try and try, and in the end you regret wasting your time and money.

3/9/14

Scam unless you spend hundreds to bid hundreds of times on an item which will cost you a lot more than waiting for a store sale! Don't do it unless you have hundreds of dollars to spend on something that will cost less to just go buy!!!

3/6/14

I have bid on a few items and won. I got the item as well. What I did next was, I bought through their store. Now this is where the issue is. I have eight pending items dating back to Jan. And when I checked to see what is going, I get excuses like, "call back and talk to blah blah or I guarantee a call back. Well, either way, I never get anywhere. Meanwhile, I have hundreds of $$ spent, and nothing in return.

2/19/14

Not a scam. If you pay attention, watch auction patterns and invest in tools like BeezidPro, you can to pretty well. Definitely misleading when commercials tout people winning stuff for $1.99, since the don't factor in the cost of the bids. But if you do your homework, you can easily come out ahead. I've won a number of big ticket items and have probably saved between 50-70% vs retail. ( Also beware that the retail price they list often includes Promo Bids, inflating the price). Go online and shop the item you are bidding on to get the price before the auction. Promo bids are fine, but they expire quickly. Happy bidding....

2/16/14

This site is a scam. I signed up just to check out what it was and it tagged my credit card for 70.00 for some 100 bid package deal that I did not want. I would advise against this site do not enter in any information or expect your credit card to be charged. I notified my bank and the BETTER BUSINESS B. In hopes they will file a class action lawsuit against this company. Also spreading the word to everyone I know.

2/11/14

People. If you were or feel scammed by this company just file a lawsuit against this company through small claims court. So lets say you sue them they will have to spend lots of money on an attorney so they will work with you to settle before you even go to court. Threaten them and tell them you will go on the news and find more people that have been scammed. If you don't like the outcome of your small claims decision you can appeal to your district court if you don't like their decision you can go up to federal and supreme court do you see where i'm going with this.. This will cause that company to have to spend thousands of dollars on attorney fees and they don't want that to happen, trust me. I have made thousands and thousands of dollars suing these companies that think they own you. Best thing is you don't need an attorney you can do it all your self and you will then see who running things. This works and if you have been scammed just sue them its easy. I can show you how to accomplish this and get you your money back. i have created an email address so you can email me with any questions on how to sue. I am just a normal person that has been through the same issues with many corporations and business and was sick and tired of taking their crap. hope this helps

my email is
iwillsueyourightnow@yahoo.com

1/27/14

Yes beezid is real but but only if your trying to get items that are worth bout $ 20 all the big priced items you can try all you want to get but wonth happen.My guess is they have people with fake account not only bidding so you can waste your bids and buy more but buying the items them selfs, ofcource there the 1/1000 chance the your the lucky one that they need a positive feed back from . So dont waste your time

1/3/14

I see a lot of negative reviews... and that is understandable. However these people are really basing their negative reviews on the fact that they do NOT understand how penny auctions work. You can't put $60 bucks in and expect to win a $1600 tv or computer. You have to have a strategy... you have to know when to quit (I'm guilty of having a gambling attitude on an auction and losing 2200 bids against a seasoned winner who probably had thousands of bids). However I was called by customer service and they helped me with a strategy. Then being smarter, getting off a losing auction-against a winner I won a Samsung 55" LED 3D HTDV + 800 Promo Bids for 743 bids!! On Dec 15th 2013. Yes I swear and here is the URL to prove it. My username is Evolkid http://www.beezid.com/samsung-55-class-led-3d-hdtv#auction-741437
Yes it says I won it for $12.80 but I did invest approximately $400 in buying bids and learning a good strategy and getting lucky on that one because I wasn't fighting against a big fish. Then the next day 12-16-2013 I won a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 for $5.80 with about $150 in bids. Not bad I also won a remote control helicopter. My total investment for all these winnings is about 600-700 bucks. So I'm ahead maybe $1500 rather than buying retail. But you have to know how to approach penny auctions. You also, quite frankly, have to be lucky sometimes. The reason they have locks is so that now I can't win a big ticket item like the TV for 90 days allowing other players to get them. Remember you have to invest a significant amount and there is always a chance you won't win. I went up against a bigger fish then me and lost, oh well thems the breaks. I should have quit sooner. Also another key thing is maybe approach it like retail. If you don't have $500 bucks to buy that laptop computer then don't think your going to get it for $120 in bids. Have the $500 bucks PLUS the money to buy bids. Because they have a buy it now button on the auctions that you can pay the retail price AND get your bids back. The MAJORITY of the negative reviews are people who don't have a lot of money or are not willing to risk the retail price like I said above and then lose so think the site is a scam. That's just not thinking correctly. I've lost more on Quibids recently and will not ever go back there. The biggest thing is if you are having problems call customer support. You might get an a**hole like I did the other night, so hang up and call again or the next day and get a better person. If you want to bid on big things call and ask for Amanda, she will teach you strategy... she is the one who told me to get off that 46 inch tv (where I had lost 2200 bids) and fight another day. I literally looked around later that night and saw the 55 inch tv and got that! So its all relative. I invested hundreds of dollars on 2200 bids and then ended up winning a better item with 743 bids and getting 800 bids back! Pretty cool I would say. And NO I am not an employee. Beezid is in Canada and I'm in AZ. Good luck and call customer service... for damn sakes they even have a toll free number lol.

--------- THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO A FEW REVIEWS I SAW AFTER POSTING MINE ------

read my review below and read the negative reviews. See the woman who says she is a college professor but doesn't know how to turn off her cap locks lol. She says she "invested" a whole $27 dollars. WTF you think you can win a thousand dollar item with $27... then you definitely are a fool. You have to invest wisely and have a god strategy. I'm concerned about the accusations of indian bots... what would be the point of that? Its scary but being a computer nerd I can tell you if a penny auction site wants to rip you off they will just program their website to do it, why in the world would they pay someone to rip someone off. Its totally illogical. The other recent reviewer said the FTC will get them. THEY ARE NOT AN AMERICAN company lol so they can't be "gotten" by the FTC. That person is not informed so why listen to him? SUPIDITY. BUT remember to invest wisely... acutally have the money to lose in case you do and also LEARN how to bid on penny auctions before you go in with forty bucks (laughed out loud at that one) and think you are going to win. Their are people that buy $1000 or even $3500 worth of bids because customer service will give them a GREAT price on bids. Remember that too. If you get the right person on customer service they will give you a better deal than even the specials 3 for 1 or 4 for 1 bid buys they constantly run. OK nuff said.

12/31/13

As most people state it is a scam of sorts. Nearly impossible to "win" anything. I think they make the instructions on how to work the site nearly impossible and ambiguous on purpose. WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!! Be warned!!!

12/28/13

They take your money and you get scammed....I was lucky enough to get unsubscribed and refunded my money. STAY AWAY !!!!

12/26/13

I have been interested in this site for a while, so I decided to give it a try. Bad move, very bad move I was lured in with one of their promotions and even though I got 400 bids, it didn't mean a thing. I contacted customer service and ended up speaking to Angelo. He was the rudest person with absolutely no customer charm. When he got on the phone with me, The very first thing me he tried to do was sell me a bid package for $550.00 and then say it was not about the money, but about me winning auctions .If I had $550.00 to spend on bids, I would have gone over to Amazon in the first place and brought the items I wanted for cash. What a rip-off. My suggestion, just don't bother in the first place

12/13/13

How I can rip my money back from Beezid, they sold me a bunch of bidpacks and then still have not won that many items, just cherry auctions. I tried to dispute charges through Paypal, but Beezid called me up saying they would fight against the cases I opened. I am really upset, I spent more the items worth, and I just want to get my money back. I have dealt with the following websites and wondered if you can tell me if they are frauds, and if I can get my money back: BidCactus.com, iBid2Save, AnniesBid.com, iBid2Save, and BidHere.com.

12/10/13

I lost $300 on Beezid because I didn't expect them to be a scam since they show winners and offer a guaranteed first win. Imagine my surprise when I found out that if you lose on an item, you are forced to go to a Guaranteed Win Auction in which the best items you can bid on are flash drives and $50 gift cards. You go into an auction with 200 regular bids, 800 promo bids, and 2000 bonus bids and you think you're set, right? Wrong! What they don't tell you when you get your bonus bids is that they work at a 1/5 rate with regular bids or promo bids. You spend all that money to win and it all goes down the drain because those 3000 bids are only 1040. The worst part is next, though. They make it seem that every auction is the same when you watch their commercial or go to sign up on their sites. However, the big ticket items happen at triple the rate per bid, so that 2000 bid pack that the bidding coaches ask you to buy at a ridiculous $1000 a pack is actually good for less than 700 tries. They make it sound like a good deal though, "Buy them and we'll quadruple the bids as promo bids and make you win." Just don't be surprised when your next phone bill is so high because the big auctions last for hours and you have to stay connected the whole time to be guaranteed the win they promise. Don't go on there ever, unless you're someone who doesn't care about paying $1000 or more to have a slim chance at winning a $499 item such as an Xbox One.

11/16/13

I've used all my dids n won absolutely nothing. I am not buying bids so I can bid for free. That was a ridiculous idea. Closing my account now.

11/15/13

If you sign up with beezid.. I suggest you do the cherry bids study the site first get as most bids as you can in the cherry auctions which I believe only gives you two. If you wait you can get 500 bids or 400 bids - don't even bother with the 50's. Then you get 3 cherry auctions and if I had stopped there i would have been a winner. But no... greed....they actually have reps call you and tell you how good you are doing and how you could win more if you had a coach. Just invest another $550 and buy 1000 bids that will surely get you a TV or a laptap an ipad, except once you leave the cherry auctions.. that is not the case. There are people on there that make a living at these auctions and as my coaches would tell me don't bid against the big bidders icuinthemirror, fr8dispatch, imger8, unknownmember, needahobby, willbuynow4, rogeroot, so after you are done not bidding on those auctions you can end up with a nice set of screwdrivers, chisel, iron, art box. I hope this helps someone else not do what I did! I told them they need more auctions for the low level bidders since we are obviously the ones supporting the auction as the big bidders walk away with the nice prizes.

11/13/13

First of all, there are very few really exceptional items. Many are screwdriver sets, $15 gift cards, really kind of ho hum items. When they do have something worthwhile, there are so many bidding and those are folks with tons of bids and know how to win so its a complete waste of time! You can call and get a "coach" to help you win. whenever I called, he suggested I buy more bids.Also when you do find something you might want to bid on, it's usually two or fours hours later!
I was dumb enough to buy more bid packages with the promise from this guy that we would work together and he would help me get something really nice. So far I've won a rice cooker, and a few bid packets of 50 bids and a $15 Best Buy card.
I would not recommend this to anyone.

11/11/13

This is what I have experienced and this is what I want everyone to know about Beezid.com

11/3/13

this site sucks after losing all my real bids because winning is impossible i waited for a good "guaranteed auction" and after bidding for a while it said auction closed and let the timer run out for some bidder who i can only assume is just a bot for the site so you cant win the good things from the "guaranteed auctions"

10/28/13

Well they charged me $70.00 off the bat without my consent, and when I tried calling them to dispute the charges the man actually tried to argue with me and say i didnt read the terms and conditions. Well little does he know I actually used to work in a ECommerece department and I am very aware that you should always read the fine print (which of course I did prior to signing up) and no where does it state you will be charged and the bids are non refundable. Once they send you a confirmation email then they send you that information. Well The advice I can give you is take this information to your bank and dispute the charges show them the terms and conditions and they will take the money back from BEEZID.COM and BEEZID.COM will enc-rue all the costs of having the money refunded and the best part is its out of their hands so they cannot do anything about it. So dont waste your time yelling at them and go above their heads you will be better off in the end.

10/18/13

SCAM! FRAUD.they don't even have phone number or customer service to complain.With out my permission took 65$ out my bank.I thought I been ask number just for future purchase ,next thing they sending me email thanking for my purchase off bits.WTF.They don't have even 1 item I need or like.People who biting on website obviously have no life or it's hard to believe its reall people I think it's program ,who else would sit and bit every second for 1 penny for days.I got so mad and upset.But then I read a reviews on that website and it's make me feel better that I m not the only one sucker lol. I learn my lesson thanks god its just cost me 65$:))))))))))))))

Veteran Reviewer
10/17/13

Elvis was probably thinking of people that run this type of operation when he wrote "Don't be cruel to a heart that's true". They lead you on in promise of something you desire and at the last moment, they kick it down the road just out of reach. over and over again till your broke or you overpaid. This reminds me of a radio contest they had down in San Diego at Belmont Park in the early 90's. They had a contest that 10 people who got to the finals get to ride the roller coaster there all day until one is left. The last person to get off would win a new car. This contest went on for days until there were only 2 people hell bent on making it to the end. That's when they modified the rules so that when they were finished at the end of the night they had to sleep in the seats of the coaster. The 2 poor souls were only allowed to eat tuna melt sandwiches and drink warm mountain dew. I believe they did this for several weeks until they felt so sorry for the two folks that they each got cars. That station never did that contest again! That would be the only difference between this website and the radio station, the website would of let them keep on going until one of them died. I know my opinion is very subjective but that is the way I strongly feel about these type of sites preying on desperate people trying to get a good deal.

10/17/13

JUNK! You will NEVER be able to outbid a person that has time and lots of bids. We invested the minimum ($27) to see what it was all about and finally "won" a roadside kit worth $16. after 6.99 shipping, i could have purchased at least 2 of these retail. Just glad to have a little something and glad to be done with it. SCAM!

10/7/13

Bad site and it is sad how some people defend it. It must be the workers from the company. Here is the verdict customer service should not say we will guarantee you a win and you do not win. Then they say its your fault with a terrible attitude.

Amanda who works there is the pits. They need to take her and Tarra and toss them in a lions den. The site may not be a scam but something is fishy. Too many bidders an only few winners. Who in their right mind pays 1500 dollars for an ps3?

9/27/13

SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!! They advertise that you are guaranteed a win what they don't tell you is that if you lose an auction that want you have to choose from their "guaranteed auctions" which, most likely is not what you were looking for to begin with. They hide the fact that they're going to take $60 out of your bank account (in the little "terms and conditions statement" link) immediately upon signing up for BeeZid. It's not like EBay where you don't pay until you win an auction. The customer service is horrible and they will not refund your money.

9/11/13

Mixed feelings. I like the variety in the stuff they auction off, but I dislike stuff too.

I hate that they tack on "Promo Bids" to so many items just to increase the "Buy It Now" price.

I've won 3 Blu-rays and two Xbox 360 games on there for a total of about $64. The shipping charges are USUALLY fair though I fail to see how a 360 game is $6.99 to ship, but a 3 disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack is $2.99.

9/3/13

Lesser auctions, a crap ton of people waiting to bid. You might as well burn your dollar bills than wasting time here.

The Best Penny Auction Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber