US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kumarw1

When I first signed up they gave me 20 free bids or so and guess what..I won 3 items with them. (in 137 reviews)

rosied2

Too much ins and outs with Beezid and a fast way to lose money. (in 108 reviews)

jimmym43

Great customer service and fairly easy to win if you have a strategy. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

helenaw
3/18/15

I bought 200 bids at $125 US. I bid on a headset 4 times and suddenly, all my 200 bids went! I called beezid after trying to find out what happened, and they said I bid 75 times on this headset??????? And that used up all my bids. The headsets probably are not even worth $50 but supposedly I bid 75 times and spent $125 and didn't win! I told them there has been an error and they told me the computer doesn't make mistakes like that and when I asked what rational person would bid 75 times on a headset, they said that is quite normal!!!!! Be aware that you will be scammed and they keep encouraging you to buy more bids so they can "coach" you on how to spend them. They wouldn't even give me the courtesy of listening to me on the phone and just kept saying that didn't want to argue with me.........I was simply asking for an explanation while they were trying to sell me more bids!!!!!!!!

danaw18
3/14/15

Beezid promotes themselves as a Free to join auction site...THAT IS A LIE!

I was curious and wanted to poke around. Looked interesting...even stated that they had a special offer a 100 bids FREE! Ok, so I went to sign up and when i did, they asked for my card information - I thought they needed it so IF I DID get something, it would be taken out.

No, they took....sorry...STOLE $70 from my card right off the bat!

I will not be quiet about this!

I wrote a copy of my complaint on TheRippoffReport as well....

mikea70
3/14/15

Here's how Beezid works. I'm sure you have seen the interesting adds and testimonials but this is information you need to know.
1. Registering COSTS MONEY! You will purchase a $70 worth of "bids"! They don't tell you that this is what you are doing but THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! Terms and conditions display that bids are not refundable but NOWHERE does it say that registering will charge you $70.
2. Bids are like penny auction points. You use them to bid on items and continue to use them to outbid others. If you lose, bids are NOT RETURNED.
3. BIDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. After you are out 70 bucks and your bids, you get "win bids" because you are new. These can be used towards guaranteed auction items. These bids are returned if you lose. Winning these items are easy but SHIPPING FEES ARE HIGH! You have to again send more money even though you won the item.
5. The only way to see actual prices paid and winners of auctions is BeezidPro. This too costs money.

I hope this helps.

budk7
3/3/15

Understanding how a auction works has a new meaning..You bid and think you win and all of a sudden there is more minutes until end!!! If you enlist and get 70.00 in your acct. you are screwed out of it by buying some overpriced crap.
older people BEWARE... these kids are porking you..
budnmary

Tip for consumers: DONT'

helenel3
3/1/15

A job promoter came on line and tried to get me to put down $1100. and I said No, not knowing where this was going, so he put down $275 on a small $2.00 item. That was the last I heard of it and got nothing. I believe it is not leagel to charge for goods not received.

Tip for consumers: Yes, unless you want to use online bidding and know what you're doing, don't use.

joeb137
2/22/15

There is a case in Northern Illinois against this company for fraud. Since the company crosses borders, there is not much legally we can do. However, future advertisements, blocking the website and essentially cutting them out of the US will not only be impossible it will be a waste of resources since it is one company using many different names. The main company is: ENTERTAINMENT SHOPPING, INC. and is doing business as Swoopo.com and oohilove.com, a California Corp.; BIDCACTUS LLC, a Delaware limited liability company; QUIBIDS LLC, a foreign limited liability company; BEEZID, INC. d/b/a Beezid.com, a Canadian Corp., PROJECT FAIR BID, INC., d/b/a BigDeal.com, a Delaware
Corp.. Check this website out for the case: http://pokerati.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/https___ecf.ilnd_.uscourts.gov_cgi-bin_show_temp.pl_file8365038-0-23001.pdf
I have never used this site or any other penny site. I hate seeing people get screwed and those using good reviews are working for the company, bet on that.
Rule number one: If it's too good to be true, then it is.
Rule number two: If you want to get something for nothing there are always people out there willing to give you nothing for something.

Tip for consumers: Research everything before you commit...that goes for marriage too.

popr
2/20/15

If you plan to get good deals here that is not the case. Buying and spending bids on the website will cost way more than the price of the manufacturer. Also, cheap names "Iwillnotstop" take over the bids and bid for 1 hour straight. He was bidding 25 each time and 100 bids are $70.00. He also refused to let the countdown time reach zero, which no bidder does because that will be a waste of bids. This led me to think that he probably is a Beezid employee. I'm not sure how this business is the most trusted on the commercial. After seeing the reviews here, why Beezid really is on the web makes it clear.

Tip for consumers: If you intend to bid on this site anyways...

- Stay in the Cherry Zone which new bidders get. This zone locks out veteran bidders

- Take advantage of the bid packs Beezid puts on sale. You bid for FREE and only pay a fraction of the final price.

- DO NOT bid on big items like flat screen TVs, there are bots running the bids there.

joei9
2/17/15

I like Beezid, I moved over from BidCactus and I'm fairly pleased. I like all the different types of auctions they offer. I've won several things, so they're definitely not a scam because I've received the items I have won.

bog55
2/17/15

I've been on beezid.com for several months. All the bidders are real. They don't have to set up dummy bidders because there are thousands of bidders on everyday. Eventually you will get to know the power bidders. They are the highest ranked and is difficult to beat them until you get to that level. I am ranked as an advanced bidder. The new bidders can't believe how many bids some of these actions go to. When you buy a bid pack you use a code to get more bids. The most common one I use gets me 15 for 1. I buy 500 bids x 15, now I have 7500 bids. Sometimes you can get even higher ones. I spent $275 for 7500 bids. There is a real strategy to win these items for less than retail. Then you keep what you want and sell the rest on there site in the store and for a good price. Most are well below retail. There is so much more to the strategy that it would take about 6 pages condensed. The majority of people will never understand anything because you don't take the time to find out the information. Sad that there are so many idiots in the world that love to give advice and do reviews like this and are so bad at it.

danielb114
2/8/15

I don't know about this site being a scam or not. Couple things I do know. Before the timer ends debious names like "money who" pop up and bid the exact same price before some legit user might win. I'm not stopping here. I entered the code for the $100 in New Year 2015. I never got it. After hearing how this company is bankrupt I advise to stay away until the company paid its debt and fees

timo768
1/1/15

Beezid is not an auction site it is gambling pure and simple. When you bid at live auctions or online you only pay when you win you do not have to pay for bids that have a deflated monetary value to make it look like you are getting a good deal. I signed up to Beezid just to try it I soon found out that it would cost way over retail to win if you take your cost for bid points into account. To add insult to injury it cost me $40 to cancel my account and the only reason I paid it was I was afraid they would send it to collections and it would have a negative impact on my credit score. The one word of advise to that wouldBeezider DO NOT signup to any penny bid site there are no deals to be had these sites only prey on the disadvantaged and most vulnerable economically in society and that is the 90%.

josepb
12/28/14

This site is terrible! I paid $120 on bids and got nowhere. I then received a call from a Beezid coach who advised me to buy more bids only to take me to a $20 GPX audio player that I could win with ease, but still had to pay $8 for upon winning. The big items like laptops are very difficult to win and the buy it now option is overpriced! I lost $240 in bids that got me nothing. What a waste! I could have used this money towards the payment of a new laptop. I would never recommend this site to anyone. Buyers beware!

Tip for consumers: Buyers beware!

jimm825
12/22/14

This is a scam. Have you ever watched the auction bids as they are placed? Dubious names like winner123 or willnotstopt043 pop up continuously UNTIL a 'desired bid count' has bee achieved. Then these 3-4 'fake' bidders disappear while you are left paying 1 dollar plus 150 bucks for bids on a 75 dollar retail price item. Beware!!

Tip for consumers: If you want to save money go to outlet stores and flea markets. This site saves you money once. But then when you add the cost of all the losing auctions it costs more than buying retail from the manufacturer.

kristinb7
12/21/14

Waste of money, poor website set up, horrible customer support. Site set up allows for customers registering to unintentionally purchase bid packages. Don't try to ask customer service for help you won't get anywhere. They pacified me on the phone stating they will credit my beezid account th e 70 dollar accidental purchase, it never happened. So i decided to try and play. Essentially ended up throwing away 70 dollars. Waste of time and money

yvetteb4
12/12/14

If there was an option for a negative 0 star, I would have picked that. I literally would have been better off throwing the money out the window of my car! Oh, & then I started getting calls from sales people trying to get me to spend more wasted money. What a joke!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!!!!!

stevenm89
12/10/14

They are full of crap. Guy called asking what I was trying to win I was like anything nice. He then went on to explain if you are going after tv'a or laptop, iPad game console you have to use between 800 to 1000 bids. N that package is 550 dollars. And every bid you place is no less then 1 dollar ever though is only raises it one penny. It's a waste of time and money and the the garunteed win is for $#*!ty product. Just go out and buy don't waste time

williamf40
12/8/14

The auto biding is the scams the company uses to get the bids up . The company puts it up to make more money.

Tip for consumers: If u are going to throw money away, give it to the food panties there is kids that needs it.

sorinak
12/1/14

Please don't go to that site it's a scam. They say that you can get anywhere from a computer to sheet for a low price. But you have to buy bids and that can cost $50 to $1,000.00 dollars and no guarantee you can get what you want. Unless you spend a hole lot of money. But you might win some small stuff.

rosied2
12/1/14

I was just playing around with different penny auction sites when I found Beezid. Okay, let's give it a try. Spent a few hundred $ and won some good stuff but started getting phone calls from high pressure solicitors (bid coach) who would help me win high-end items if I invested in a bid pack at 1000 bids or more ($550). No thanks- declined the offer. I was told to call back when I wanted to start winning. Started playing around with Beezid a few days later when my phone started ringing repeatedly. Same gal wanting to help me out. NOT INTERESTED! Creepy, they are watching me bid. The bid site is expensive as most items are 2 to 6 bids per bid. They don't offer a lot of items to bid on at a time so competition is high. Shipping is very slow 2-3 weeks and the kicker here....... you pay for that slow shipping. It's a showy, fun to look at site with the little bee guys offering deals on bid packs but (as I was told by the bid coach) Beware..... these are bonus and power bids....meaning?!?!?!? well I never did figure that out. Too much ins and outs with Beezid and a fast way to lose money. If you want to gamble and play around a little, it's okay as you will win something as a new Bee. Still you need to know what your getting yourself into.

Tip for consumers: Stay in the Cherry Zone as a New BEE as you will be in over your head if you bid in other auctions. The Cherry Zone protects you from power bidders and is limited to new members. Take advantage of this protection. Watch what comes up for auction before jumping in. You can win some good items as a New BEE.

gregg152
11/26/14

This site is crap! SCAM!!!!! Paid well over 300 bucks for a freaking deep fryer that was 76 bucks retail, and it broke after using it 4 times! Called for a refund and just got the run around for 2 hours, then finally was denied!

Tip for consumers: Never use this site!!!! Save your money, and just go to eBay!

unicornw
11/25/14

I just wanna say I was watching some ppl bid and i saw something peculiar. I think beezid has ppl from their site bidding as well to keep the bids going, for example this dude had a chance to get an i pad mini 3 but instead of stopping every time it would get close to being done he would keep placing the same bet witch made no sence so just watch out for ppl doing that

patrickc40
11/22/14

DON'T be fooled. It's not a scam but you won't win any high ticket items before spending $100+ on bids. Just to get access to the store you have to pay $27, that only gets you 30 bids and most items cost 5 bids that count as one. Really confusing. If you want to win an item you have to spend at least 100 bucks to have a chance. Is it worth the risk? This is a gambling site essentially.

kristaj
11/10/14

I joined a few weeks ago and won a few small items thanks to their cherry auctions. Which by the way, I think the title cherry auctions is extremely clever and that alone earned them an extra star. I received my items in a timely manner and they were as described. I wanna try another auction before I commit to investing my money and time into just one.

kumarw1
11/4/14

At first I was not sure about Beezid.com and if it would be worth my while or not.
I tried other penny auction sites before and they went ok but I can't say I actually came out on top.
For Beezid, it's a different story. When I first signed up they gave me 20 free bids or so and guess what..I won 3 items with them. I paid for them (only a few cents each) and received them a couple of weeks later (their biggest shortfall is how long it takes to receive an item you won).

So I decided to invest $33 or so for their basic bid pack (make sure to use promo codes which you can find on their site). Next thing I knew I was wining multiple auctions with bids included and kept on going for a while.
It's not always easy to win but if you pay attention to how others are bidding you cna generally win atleast the amount you invested.

Their agents on the phone are generally fantastic! I speak with them once in a while when I buy a bid pack. If you have already bought a bid pack then always call in when you're ready to buy more bids as they usually give you a better bang for your buck (just for calling in!).

I went form thinking penny auctions were very hard to win (in general) to finding myself hooked on their site. IF you win something you don't really want, you can "flip" it and post it in their store for someone to buy (on a side note their store has great deals if you're just looking to buy something and all you need is to register to be able to buy form their store).

In the past 5-6 months since I have started bidding on their site I've won tons and tons of items.

Here are some the items I have won and just to let you all know, I spent a little less than $300 of my own money as a grand total for all of these (did I mention that almost everything has free shipping Canada/USA?):
- Carson 7 X 18MM Golf Scope ($0.03)
- Tekton Home Project Tool Set - 3pc ($0.06)
- Cyber Acoustics Computer Speaker System ($0.16)
- Super Bright Multifunction LED Torch ($0.19)
- Chefs Basics 6-Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Set ($0.03)
- Juicebar PowerTube ($0.12)
- Travel+Leisure 3 in 1 Digital Camera ($0.15) - I won this item twice
- Color Changing LED Wax Candle Set ($0.10)
- Solar Ceramic Lantern - Set of 2 ($0.06)
- Game Dancing Water Light and Fountain Show ($0.38)
- Tru Three Crock Buffet Slow Cooker ($0.35) - I won this item twice
- Jim Beam Poultry & Steak 8pc Mini Thermometer ($0.03)
- Solar Weather Monitor ($0.06)
- Vintage Style LED Lantern Set of 2 ($0.14)
- Swann Air Conqueror Gyro Balanced RC Helicopter ($0.26)
- The LEGO Movie ($3.55) - I won this item twice
- Rio 2 ($0.66)
- Motorola Talkabout 22 Channel 20 Mile Two-Way Radios ($0.23)
- Solar Garden Lanterns 4pk ($0.47)
- Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet ($0.09) - I won this item twice
- Godiva Love and Kisses ($0.35)
- HP Deskjet Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer ($2.59)
- Porter Cable 18V Bare Circular Saw with Laser ($0.41)
- Whetstone 10.5" Straight Razor ($0.07)
- Lipper Acacia 7pc Salad Bowl Set ($0.32)
- Trademark Home Easy Installation Shower Dispensing Station ($0.95)
- Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vac ($0.25)
- Blended (DVD) ($0.76)
- Dazzlepro Teeth Whitening Pen 3 Pack ($0.47)
- Nostalgia Magic Hard Candy to Cotton Candy Maker ($4.85)
- Dewalt 14pc Black Oxide Drill Bit Set ($0.05)
- Earth Medullary Ray Wooden Watch ($11.03)
- Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle ($0.54)
- Madden NFL 15 (PS4) ($0.13)

Not too bad for under $300…..

Now I've won a many more items but when they are out of stock they offer you a replacement item or a credit that can be used to buy bids or items in their store.
All the items I've listed above are the ones I've actually received in the mail.

I generally just take the money and re-invest in bids.

Anyways, my 2 cents is that it's definitely worth trying out beezid, I know that I have been really lucky with my bidding but I also use a strategy that seems to be working well for me.

Hope to see you on beezid and use the link below to register and I might get a referal bonus! then you can refer your friends and do the same.

Tip for consumers: use this link to sign up:

timb64
11/4/14

ok this site has fraud all over it they urge new bidders to go for cherries auction what they fail to tell you is they sell the cherry auction to power bidders for 5000 dollars to be able bid on them all over again and the back room deals of offering certain bidders 150,000 paid bids for 7500 bucks sounds like selective shilling that all internet fraud they have strong armed there bidders to giving up there password on facebook or they would not ship there wins or refund there money do you really want to yake a chance on a site that pulls this kind of bs

veec1
10/21/14

I didn't even go on the site, and these con artists tried to fill up my email box w/ crap!!!

DONT BOTHER WITH THIS SCAM!!!!

Tip for consumers: SCAM!!!

glendaa1
10/15/14

In my opinion they are total crooks. I had dealt with Deal Dash and thought that it was fun so a friend of mine said let's try another site. I really wish I had checked them out first because Beezid it a total fraud. They have people that come on and tell you they are there to "help" you which is a lie. They are there to help you win something worthless so that it will release them from their promise that everyone wins something. So what you get for your money is something that is worth a couple of dollars and the shipping costs more than the "prize", Then they talk you into spending more money and they will "help" you win a larger prize. All you ever get is a lot of worthless bids and nothing worth having. It reminds me of the old shell game at a carnival -- If you want anything for your money please listen to these reviews and spend your money somewhere else. They were very rude when I old them what they were doing to people and they even went as far as to call and lecture me when I told them that I wanted nothing else to do with them.

Tip for consumers: Lets just say if you allowed NO STARS that would be what I used. My advice -- RUN -- STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. All you will do is come away with overpriced merchandise -- that is if you even win anything that is worth even shipping.

theotisj
10/14/14

@jaime m u sure ur not thinkng of zbiddy? bc beezid doesnt even sell hotel discount voucher. but if ur having trouble on the site threr are two things you can do, one call their customer support because their team not only helps u learn how the auctions work and how you can use strategy to win but they also usually have discounts on bids so ur not spending as much. option 2 is go to the beezid store, they have the same items u see up for auction only you just buy them at a big discount without having to bid, no different than buying on amazon. to me thats the proof its not a scam bc when you can just buy stuff theres no risk

christopherg31
10/13/14

SCAM! I just watched a bidder bid over 4,000 times on an $850.00 retail laptop. At 25 cents a bid, plus bid cost something doesn't add up. It's as if beezid has their own accounts set up to keep the bids racing in order to take more and more bids from actual honest people. I know there are stupid people in this world but who in there right mind would spend over a thousand dollars on an item that you can get for $500 on ebay. This auction sight is not worth the headache or money.

Tip for consumers: I tried to find the good in this site and failed. Save your $.

diannah4
10/12/14

Well folks I've lost about $10,000 to this website. Would be more except for the stuff they still owe me but hasn't shipped yet. I realized last night what a scam it is. According to my "coach" if you don't have snipers, bidders can't bind when it says "going". That happened twice while I was bidding so I decided to try it. Well guess what I bid several time when it was on "going" last night--just in time to give someone else time to bid. Plus, no matter how many bids you have the people that were members first have tons of bids so you're screwed if you want to bid on something. There are no rules for bidding, it's just jump in and bid at any time so for those that have tons of bids, the little guy is screwed. And of course there's always some 10 for 1 bids that you just have to buy but now I realize if they're doing that for me, then the early members are probably getting a better deal. This website should be shut down. It appears to be nothing but a pyramid scheme. Of course, you can tell them their clock is messed up but oh no, it works fine. Ask someone else that's tried it. It's nothing but a complete, unaldulterated SCAM!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

jaimem17
10/11/14

I opened an account with beezed I put 280 dlls into it the only thing i won were vouchers for hotels discounts that I couldn't even claim I definitely feel I got ripped off but I guess that's what it takes for us to learn which sites get rich by scaming us.beezed is a total ripp off.....

Tip for consumers: Don't do it it will cost you and you wont gain anything but to be u0set with yourself....

nancyc46
10/5/14

After being a LONG time Ebay user, both buying and selling, I decided to see what all the hub bub about the Penny Auctions was. I enjoy auctions, both online & in person. Are they all a gamble? Yes. Do you need to do your homework when using the online services, ie: watching the bidding patterns of the frequent players, especially those that win frequently, checking out the best retail prices for items you want, then setting a limit for yourself in the auctions, yes. If you study the patterns, stop when you've reached your pre-decided limit, you can win the game, aka auctions. It's similar to Vegas, decide what you can afford to lose and don't allow yourself to go pass that. Learn what the slowest days and hours are, when less people are likely to be on to bid against you for something you really want. Don't expect to join a Penny Auction House, and win a high dollar item first thing. I've joined 3, and Beezid is my favorite. Are they in it to make money, of course. Is it a scam, I say no. No more so than a Casino. Though your odds are better online. In the short time I've played, to my luck my first and now the only person I will ask for is Angelo. He's my "coach". I have bugged the heck out of him, with dozens of explicit questions and he's never failed to give to straightforward, honest answers. Even if I don't like what Im hearing, but I've learned quite a bit about the in's and out's of the penny auctions from him. My only complaint about the company is that it takes 2 - 3 weeks to get the merchandise you've won. But as I never bid on anything that doesn't have free shipping, I'll take that trade off. I've bout a couple hundred dollars worth of bids, with the items I've won, the house is about $30.00 ahead. But that is my fault, one auction I should have stopped bidding in, but as they say, I got emotionally involved and stayed in it longer than I should have. Yes I've lost a number of auctions, but again, the ones I have won compared to what I'd have paid retail was insanely low and saved me literally hundreds. As for high ticket items, I've lost an Ipad mini by seconds, due to my child deciding what was on tv was something I HAD to see NOW. lol. I've also won a lower priced tablet that would have cost me $100.00 or more, for less than $10.00. As for that Guaranteed Win so many think is sinister. It works like this...When you join you are guaranteed to win an auction, its not going to be some huge ticket item, but in a series of auctions that run that only new members can bid on. If you don't win, your bids are returned to you, for myself and others (again watching patterns) most tend to finally win one of the GW Auctions within a week, once you do, you can no longer bid on that group of suctions and on top of winning that item, you are given some promotional bids to use within a set time. There is no glitch, it's just the new bidders bidding against eachother, learning how the system works. Stay, leave, whatever suits you. But from what I've seen, they offer a better selection of items than some other places, the competition isn't as stiff as others that are on the T.V. in Commercials all the time. For me, I'm staying. I know they are their to make money, but approaching it as a game with only what I can afford to lose, just as I do on trips to Vegas or Reno, and I have fun. Plus, unlike the Casinos, I know I can pick up the phone, ask for Angelo and if he's on, I'll get answers to any questions or told what I did wrong in an auction.

Tip for consumers: Make use of that 800 Number, hook up with a Coach. If you haven't played before or taken the time to study the patterns of the highest rated winners, do it before going after high ticket items, or you may as well just withdrawal cash from the ATM and let it fly out the windows while you drive down the Highway. Remember, in alot of ways it IS a game, learn it, then have fun.

rhondar6
9/29/14

Beezid once was a thriving penny auction site. Times have changed drastically. You can no longer bid on their site with confidence in the integrity of the staff or owners. In my honest opinion, they are the most corrupt penny auction site currently in business. Many bidders have stated on open forums, that customer service guaranteed they would win an auction. How would they do that the bidder would ask... well of course they would create a computer glitch and see to it that it happens! Then they were informed if other bidders called to complain about the glitch, they would be told it is on 'their' end! Bidders are also encouraged by CS to target or go after other bidders. These bidders are sold incredible amounts of bids, hundreds of thousands of bids for very little money. They then go after other bidders who spent up to 100 x more for their bids, and deplete their bid banks. This in turn necessitates the need to purchase even more bids to replenish their bid banks. It's a vicious cycle. Their CS staff are collectively the most dishonest representatives you will ever encounter. If you are fortunate enough to encounter Amanda, the team leader of CS and dare cross her, you will be handed your ass on a platter in short order. I know of many bidders who have suffered the wrath and ire of Amanda, and they quit bidding because of those experiences. Such a wonderful representative for a company, no? All of the outstanding people once working in CS have been fired. I would suspect that is because lying and being deceitful to their customers did not come easy. The ones that remain, not so much. They will tell you anything to get you to buy more bids. They are NOT your friends.

I will say that during my time as a bidder on Beezid, I did receive all of my wins. The downside is... how much it costs you for those wins. The tactics they use now, makes it nearly impossible to get a good wins. So much so, that Beezid no longer shows the amount of bids placed in auctions by the winner unless it is under retail. Suffice it to say, people are spending 10's of thousands of bids to win a $100 gift card, etc, etc. If you check in their closed auctions you will see that very few auctions close for below retail, and simply say 'overbid'. Another thing Beezid has implemented is 'booster auctions'. It is no longer a penny auction site. Each bid placed will now cost you 2-6 bids per penny, yet keep the auction price down, and basically 'hide' the fact that there are 10's of thousands of bids placed in an auction, and beezid can still brag that bidders save such and such percent on a new ipad for example when in fact it may have cost them $2500 in bids. Same applies to their price freeze auctions. An auction might look like a deal at a .99 price freeze but chances are when one of those auctions closes dozens of bidders and hundreds of thousands of bids have been burned. This is just a tip of the iceberg, there is so much corruption going on at Beezid, they make our government look good!! :O

Tip for consumers: http://www.beezid.com/morphic-men-s-m22-series-watch#auction-946172 this is an example of a power bid auction on beezid. Notice the price freeze at $187.50. This same watch can be purchased online elsewhere for around $65. Not only did this bidder use over 7 million bids to win it, he also had to pay 3 times over 'actual' retail price for the item itself. On a brighter note... the shipping was free :)

lorenaf
9/24/14

The reviews with four or five stars are likely written by sales people at Beezid.com. I worked with a "coach", who is really a high pressure salesperson. I won one item that I do not want and spent 1250% more than the average retail price for that item because of buying bids. I did what the "coach" told me to do and was later told that "sometimes the auction just gets out of control" . . . apparently, every auction I entered just happened to "get out of control". Also, I asked why the item I won has not yet arrived and was told that it takes two to three weeks. It has been 21 days, which, according to my math is three weeks. Lastly, I have been called by two other high pressure sales people who insist that if I will just spend anther $550 to $1000, they will "teach you how to do it". These people need to be shut down!

Tip for consumers: Don't fall for the sales pitch about a "coach" helping you get it right.

aldof2
9/24/14

Angelo is the name of the person (coach) that tought me the process first of all it will be a miracle for him to answer the line then he told me that in order for me to be a member I HAD to spend $65.00 and buy 3500 BITS he asked what was I looking for and I told him PS4 my sons birthday was around the corner so he tells me your going needed to buy more bids he told me buy $500.00 worth of bids I guarantee you youll get it for less then that then on the auction he hang uop his phone and has never answer again i would to get my money back so I can buy my son his PS4 dont trust this scam company youll been advise .

Tip for consumers: tell them to get you bids for free then buy with those .

florencec12
9/2/14

terrible. tried to sell me 500. dollars more after 60.00$ bought and said you would be sure to win the item you bet on if bought the 500. extra fixed deals

Tip for consumers: don.t

connorl7
8/31/14

Signed up just to try it didn't realize they would charge me 86 dollars as soon as I signed up. I called them to see if I could get a refund but they blankly refused to give one to me. I don't need to get any of the crap they sell. they seriously need a better refund policy and be more upfront when they are charging you

fn15
8/24/14

won 2 products on 8/4/14. One shipped on 8/23/14. The other one is still sitting in FL but was issued a shipping label on the 22nd. Beezid's site states that once products are paid for they are shipped. That is a joke as they were paid for by CC and therefore are paid for.
Still awaiting products. So we will see

Tip for consumers: Do not use is my tip.

robertl95
8/23/14

I agree with all of the negative reviews I have read. Gail M. hit it right on the mark about the difficulties of filing a complaint. Not only is Beezid a Canadian company, but they are based out of Quebec...which has a totally different legal system than the rest of North America.
They have what are called Cherry Auctions", which are supposed to be only for new members to learn the ropes and not have to go against veteran bidders, that is not true. Many veteran bidders have been allowed to buy back thier cherries for a high price. This gives them a distinct advantage over new users. Misleading and dishonest are just a couple of words to describe that practice.
Shipping sucks...especially for Canadians....you might win a TV...but actually getting that TV is unlikely. You will get a gift card instead. And you have to check those gift cards right away...I have received more than one gift card with an empty balance.
Stay far far away from this site.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away...this is a total ripoff

gailm27
8/23/14

I was a registered user on Beezid for over 3 years. My wins totaled over $300K, until they closed my account for no reason. They actually still owe me over $15K worth of bids and merchandise. This company is located in Quebec Canada. There is very little help a U.S. complaint can offer. The only way to get anywhere is to continue to file complaints against your credit card company or hire an attorney in Canada. Hit them where it hurts. I have proof Beezid.com shares personal information about its users. Be careful with these high pressured sales people. Customer service is ONLY trying to sell bids. Their "assistance" is only a means to get you in deep so they can then pressure you to buy more bids. Steer clear!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

cocof1
8/18/14

Scam. I know someone who worked there. It's really bad. They are taking your money and laughing at you. Just throw it in the fireplace if you want it to go faster and never see it again. Do not sign up for this. You have better things to do with your money like pay bills, eat, buy things that you actually need, travel, buy a house, etc....

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

jordant13
8/18/14

OMG!!!!! I am so mad!!! Total scam!!!! Because when you sign up they charge even if you haven't bided!!!!!! And I read some (2) reviews that had a <3 like out of like 1 million and they said "You have to use strategies" strategies by but!!! I tried the service call total butt heads!! Didn't help at all!!! I spent 170 dollars and I only bided 5 times!!! And the things I "Won" haven't even came yet. And I played in January of this year. Then I called!! They said: Oh it's coming....(Hung up) #BUTTHOLE

Tip for consumers: Don't, don't, DONT go to this site and the when you see this commercial, yell at!!!!! Really loud.

shawno4
8/6/14

Complete scam for gambling/shopping addicts... except that this site will actually charge you to spend your own money. I was informed about beezid.com at my job as a video/photography specialist (oddly enough), because my supervisor wanted me to take a look at their video for reference. I thought it looked interesting, so I signed up for a "Free Account" in order to have a look around and try it out. Before I knew it, my bank account was charged 60.00. When I mentioned this to someone over the phone, he told me I was already participating in auctions so there's no way to get that refunded. Whatever. I played around with my 200 bids (which is nothing... from watching quite a few auctions I realized you have to have thousands to even compete, unless you get really lucky, a.k.a. gambling). I did win a "guaranteed win" auction and found that the shipping cost outweighed the value of the prize itself so I didn't even claim it.

By the time you win a PS4 or a nice DSLR camera for "PENNIES!!!", you've already spent much more than the value of the prize on bids for this stupid site... You and all the other suckers you're bidding against. Wow, I can't imagine how much they're raking it in up there in Quebec. I'd say buy stock as soon as it's available, but I have a feeling this company is going to crash really hard in the near future.

warrenf6
8/5/14

I won a few products from this place since November 2013. The sites are great as you do get the products but the shipping is totally horrendous.

As mentioned I won and paid auctions on same day which was in November of 2013 and believe it or not TODAY (August 5 2014) it arrived.

They said there are longer to deliver if I live outside their country to ship.

9 months for shipping items? No business I've ever heard does that.

There were a few items I won at very good deals, however they said that those items were "out of stock" and they would replace with gift cards, guess what, still waiting, and in case you ask, I have emailed them constantly and they keep saying "It's coming".

I don't believe the "outta stock" line they used, I believe I won it at a very low bid and they refused to ship it. It was a Rice Cooker I think I won for 12 cents with FREE SHIPPING attached.

The shipping time is the only reason I haven't rated this 5 stars if it was 1 month shipping that would be ok but not 7 months and counting for goodness sakes.

alexb86
8/5/14

This site is a scam. Here is how they make money. First they sucker people in to spend money on bids. Then they "coach" you through winning some small items on the site giving you the illusion that it is easy to win. They then throw a very small number of valuable items up on there of which people waste their bids on, thus depleting everyone's bids. They make a TON of money on this. One person will win the item, but then have to pay additionally for any shipping and the price of the item. I once spent about $1000 thinking I could win a few items and sell them to recover the money. I was really only interested in one item, but never saw it up for bid. They put items up there that they don't ever auction, just pictures of them and say "stand by". I ended up winning about $650 in merchandise but spent over $1000. Total scam. You are better off paying full retail at a legitimate retailer.

angieb9
8/3/14

My husband got on this site to check it out they took 70 dollars off of his credit card he tried to bid on gas and Walmart cards less than an hour his 70 dollars was gone. We have a stop on his credit card we will dispute this how dare t.v. advertise this site. He never even got any items he got his bid up to around three dollars the site locked him out. WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away it says it is an international company? CROOKS!

martina52
7/30/14

This site honestly is not worth the effort. You have scam artists all around trying to bait you into buying more bids. Truth be told, it is not fun or exciting like people say. It is more of a poor decision. I only wish that i had realized it sooner than i did because
1) The camera I wanted to try to bid on was never posted, or any camera for that matter
2) with the amount of money I spent, I could have bought new lenses for my old camera.
the advertisements bait you in by telling you that you can win big ticket items. They don't however, tell you that you will lose out on 90% of your bids in the process to more "experienced members". Auctions should not be turned into some gamble where you pay to lose; if you want an item, just go to a more respectable site like eBay.
3) The so called "Customer service" team are all rude individuals. They force you into a corner to try to make you think that you have no other options so that they can get you to buy bids and coach you on how to win (spending above retail price in the process, and giving them a monthly bonus). When they can't convince you to purchase the bid pack with their coaching guarantee, they then belittle your choice. Even if that is their job, it is wrong way to treat customers, and just pushes them away.

The online store/ buy it now option is also a cruel ruse as well. the bidders bid on the items with seemingly limitless amounts of bids, eventually paying almost twice the retail value of the item. Then they try to recoup their cash by selling the item within the store for full price.
I truly hope that this company rethinks the infrastructure they run on, and consider the gravity of their false advertisements. I sense a lawsuit coming in the near future. my only wish was that I was kicked off of the site in the beginning so that i would still have the money I foolishly spent on such a farce.

Overall. I would recommend new members to end their memberships now. The auctions are way too long for you to waste your time on. Instead you should focus on spending more time with real people or doing something you love instead of becoming frustrated over a company such as this one. you cannot win simply because they won't let you unless it is under their terms.

kumarw
7/29/14

Great site, I have won tons of items and received most of them (I still have a bunch of items coming).
Maybe it's not for everyone but if you are smart you should be able to win a few auctions and easily make more than what you invested back.
I've invested less than $100 of my own money and have made more than that selling the items I've won there and plus I have a bunch of great items!!
Highly recommend this site.
My winnings include:
- 2 remote controlled helicopters
- a hunting knife
- stand mixer
- hand mixer
- various solar powered outdoor lights
- Flash lights
- DVD's
- Tools
- Walkie-Talkies
- BBQ tools
- and the list just goes on and on.

It's a great site but you must understand the rules.

This is a an update on this review.
After spending another $200 on the site I am winning even more item than before!
I have recently won a tablet, $350 watch, a $180 watch, a $185 wooden watch, a heater, $150 worth of gift cards, cotton candy marker, vacuum cleaner, hand sander, circular saw, wooden salad bowl set, boogie board, spy glasses, make up, batteries, can opener, flash light, label maker, digital picture frame, hunting knife, engraver, and more stuff!

I'm definitely going to keep on going, again, remember to understand the rules and look out for the power bidders if you plan on being a strategic bidder like myself.

reginaw2
7/26/14

I feel ripped off! I thougt the same that they would take the money out of the 70 dollars they took, but instead they wanted my credit card info again to buy more bids this website is really a scam. Hopefully the government will do something before they rip off everybody. I want my money back you thieves.

ehsnd
7/23/14

I went on the site and i went to sign up and when i did it asked for my card information i thought it needed it so if i did get something it would be taken out no they took $70 from me and there was nothing i can do i tried to ask for my money back i guess i bought bids when it said absolutely nothing about any bids or anything this company is a giant scam save your money and buy it somewhere else i highly recommend it for sure because at least at other places your money is safe here they will charge you for nothing make an excuse and then say sorry not refundable.