US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

popr

Buying and spending bids on the website will cost way more than the price of the manufacturer. (in 139 reviews)

jimmym43

Great customer service and fairly easy to win if you have a strategy. (in 21 reviews)

jenniferk55

This means more bids for your money, more action with those bids. (in 122 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

heathers66
7/5/15

like really? this is NOT a "penny" auction. Talk about a scam. they want to charge me for "BIDS" um no I don't think so...RIP OFF

kellis8
7/4/15

I made the mistake of signing up with Beezid in a hurry and did not look at the TOS. That was my mistake and I accept that part of it. I called just minutes after signing up and told the person that I wanted to cancel. They said that he would have a customer service rep call me back because he was in a different dept (lie #1).I waited an hour with no call back, so I decided to try again. Conveniently, I got through to the first person who answered the phone. I explained the situation. They said that they could no give me a refund, so I asked for a supervisor. Benji the supervisor came on the line and I again explained the situation. He said that he could not give me a refund, but he was willing to give me 100 or 200 credits to auction with. I explained that was going to do me no good and insisted on getting my money back. He was adamant that he was not going to be able to give me a refund, so I asked for his supervisor. He refused for me to speak to him, saying that he could send him a message and the answer would still come back the same. He even went as far as asking me if "I wanted him to lose his job over $70. What a crock of $#*! line that was. I finally relented knowing that when I got off the phone with him I was going to call my bank and make a claim against this charge. That's exactly what I did. I ended up having to close that bank card and get a new one, but it was worth it. I'd rather have to wait for a new card then deal with these idiots. Everything he said was a lie. As a supervisor there was no reason he couldn't give me a refund. He was just being an $#*!. I'd stay far away from this company. I may even go as far as reporting them to the BBB. I think other people who have had problems should do the same..

robc47
6/23/15

Public Service Announcement: Beezid SCAM

Note: Please help others by Re-Posting/Forwarding this and asking the same from yours. Cut & Paste and take this Viral!

Know about Beezid: I was in the market for an Electronic Item and decided to join Beezid to browse. After a couple days it was obvious this wasn't what I signed up for, so I asked for a refund/credit. I won't take the time to comment on their "Auction" because that's not the Service Announcement (although that could be too!). Here's the Service Announcement: They take your money and run. Embedded and hidden deep in their "Terms and Conditions" is their disclaimer about your "Bid" being "non-refundable" in their words.

STAY AWAY!!!

I wish I had taken the time to research or know more, so I'm helping others now. For the truth and more: www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.beezid.com

BTW: You're "NOT" guaranteed to win (according to the Beezid Web Site)!

frankg59
6/20/15

Professional scam site !Crock of BS ! RUN as far as you can from Beezid ! . All of these bid sites are SCAMS ! Amazing how they use lawyers to use auction website loop holes to cheat people. The founders should be hung ! COMPLETE EXTORTION of peoples money !

justinw25
6/17/15

Your customer service staff sucks and I am being scammed by your site. I've contacted two different "customer service" people and have not received any service at all. Someone opened an account in my name and I can't get any useful resolution.

your staff is rude, your site is deceitful and if anyone plans on using their site, DONT

nikkit8
6/15/15

This site is a joke. Talk about breaking you! When just signing up they charge you anywhere from 25-100 dollars! I signed up and it took 70 dollars away from me! After calling costumer service representatives they made this site even more hell. They were rude said there's nothing they can do other than give me "store credit" it's defiantly not any credit! I just wanted my money back! Money I didn't have when they took. So don't sign up and I say anyone reading this that's got screwed over too and have gotten money taken from them, let's take them to court. More people more proof! End this business.

robertw146
6/1/15

Yes it sounds like a headache before I even hit the bid button ,The best thing about the site IS the cute girl doing the commercials!!!

jenniferk55
5/20/15

After having spent a lot of time on penny auction sites, I have concluded a few things that you need to know:
1. You have to pay for bids, but Beezid bids are the cheapest. This means more bids for your money, more action with those bids. Con is that everyone has a lot of bids. Making it highly competitive.
2. Learn the levels. New users should not bid on anything that doesn't have the cherry icon unless they want to be eaten alive.
3. The BEEZID store. This thing is amazing. People win auctions and then flip their wins in the store. This is the entire reason I'm on Beezid and not any other PA site. The deals on the store are very good and sometimes great... If you're fast.
To sum it up: Beezid is a good penny auction site. They have more features than any other one I've seen to date. The store is where the smart shoppers go. Yes, you can try your luck at winning an auction but if you want to just go get a good deal with no strings, cash in on their store. 4 Stars.

xtinad
5/9/15

I Lost a Thousand on this site, I cant believe how bad I fell for this. I hope no one else gets screwed like I did, they will say anything and get whatever out they are only helpful when they know your stupid like I was. I did receive two Items & Honestly I am surprised they arrived. I Only won a Laptop because a lady that asked me to charge the Thousand told me how to win and neither Items dont add up to even Half of a thousand. I literally got screwed, PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME, SANITY, and MONEY..

bubbam1
5/3/15

I wish I had not been so stupid as to sign up on this site, It is my own fault for thinking that I cold make it up by buying more bids, and believed it when Stacy (my so-called coach) said "let me get you the strategies to help you win!!" BULL CRAP!! She was just selling more bids to get more money from customers. "I can offer you a million bids for free so you can get back all the bids you lost. But the company is only offering it this one time, right now, then it will be gone." That is what she said! Oh yeah by the way, those million bids had to be used in 3 days or you loose them! I am sure that their CS reps get paid by the amount of bids they sell, and number of repeat buyers they talk into buying more!!
I wish I had never started this experience of so called PENNY auctions.. there is nothing about a penny about it! So far the items I have "won" could probably have been bought at cheaper retail! Shipping time sucks big time! Way too slow, after all they have already got your money, so they don't care. And I really think they have FAKE computerized bidders that their system has... that they use to get the bids up there higher and higher! Some of those bidders names, I think are not real people!! I read about penny auctions here in the states that had been shut down and sued because of "deceit / cheating" their customers. There is no way these called Power Bidders could be in almost every auction every night, and use auto bids for hours and way way over the price of the item. And their so called Comparative Price... it is so inflated...Check the web and Walmart, Amazon, Ebay...And you can forget about getting any Big Ticket items, it is just impossible.
I have been so embarrassed by my own actions, and would not even want to admit how much money Stacy talked me into spending...even though I told myself I should know better! Like I said, it is my own fault for falling for the sales pitch!
Please Please beware... BeeZid is a RIP OFF!! A Hugh Total Scam!!
And after reading all the reviews on here, I see I am not the only victim, or duped customer of BeeZid!! OH Yeah, comments about laws are different in Canada and they are not the same as here in the states... it is so true!

kraiga
4/23/15

beezid is no bargen .that cute little girl on the tv. comercal is no sweet heart .all i can say is dont fall for it you will get scrued.

robertl125
4/17/15

i was defrauded by your free trial for the amount of $65.00 and I've been requesting my money back since early 2014. I'm in the process as we speak filing a complaint for numerous attempts and unfulfilled promises from Angelo Kritsilis who I have recorded phone calls that Angelo gave me permission to record. He stated that that was a site Beezid uses to promote the free trial. The site offered a hyperlink to Beezids main site and asked me to fill in my information and credit card number and when I hit enter, Beezid charged me $65.00 and Angelo told me that is not supposed to happen and he will make my money back for me. Well here I am in 4/17/2015 with nothing that was promised. Angelo has been ignoring me since 8/14/2014. And here is a sample email he sent to me:

Angelo Kritsilas <akritsilas@beezid.com>
9/25/14

to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from akritsilas@beezid.com
Hi Rob,

I hope everything is well with your health.

You are correct, it has been a while.

I looked into your account and realized that you currently have 132 REGULAR bids.

As previously discussed it does take anywhere between 800 - 1200 bids to win a bigger ticket item, and you are no where close to that at this time.

I understand that you are not looking to get more bids, but at the same time I really want to help you, and working with 132 bids will really ties my hands as to what we are able to win.

I went to see my Superiors to see what I am able to do to help you . . . and this is what was said.

They would like me to give you a PS4 as a gift . . . hold on, it is not as simple as that . . . it would take me to put that into your account as a 'special circumstance'.

What would be required from you is the following:

You would have to make a purchase of a 2000 bid pack ($1,000), you would get the PS4 for free (value of $500 approx) and an additional 4,000 - 6,000 bids. In other words, for the additional $500 you would get (let's call it 6,000 bids) an additional value of $3,000 in bids.

Then we would be able to get you to win MANY more items, in which you can flip (and sell) at our store and recuperate the $500 in not time.

I just want you to do well, and I want to coach you and get you to recuperate the money ASAP and get you ahead of the game.

How does that sound?

I would like you to really consider this, and let me know,

Regards,

Angelo

stephenb73
4/15/15

I have been an AT&T customer for 8 years now. Talk about a sucker, but every time I go to shut them off they give me a deal. At least that's what it sounds like, it always ends up costing me more money! I upgrade and upgrade and upgrade. Well I am done upgrading with them. I have had more problems with these idiots and there so called service, then I care to even write down here. Anyone that is thinking to go with switch to or do anything with at&t WAIT AND THINK, " I AM ABOUT TO GET SCREWED BY THIS COMPANY! " SAY TO YOURSELF, " YES I AM! " At least here in Vermont you will be.

yazmins1
4/8/15

It's fun to look at a be a judge

romaldof
4/5/15

This people are crooks they send me a plasma TV that doesn't turn on at all and now they don't answer me help me

jefff34
3/22/15

Thieves

helenaw
3/18/15

I bought 200 bids at $125 US. I bid on a headset 4 times and suddenly, all my 200 bids went! I called beezid after trying to find out what happened, and they said I bid 75 times on this headset??????? And that used up all my bids. The headsets probably are not even worth $50 but supposedly I bid 75 times and spent $125 and didn't win! I told them there has been an error and they told me the computer doesn't make mistakes like that and when I asked what rational person would bid 75 times on a headset, they said that is quite normal!!!!! Be aware that you will be scammed and they keep encouraging you to buy more bids so they can "coach" you on how to spend them. They wouldn't even give me the courtesy of listening to me on the phone and just kept saying that didn't want to argue with me.........I was simply asking for an explanation while they were trying to sell me more bids!!!!!!!!

danaw18
3/14/15

Beezid promotes themselves as a Free to join auction site...THAT IS A LIE!

I was curious and wanted to poke around. Looked interesting...even stated that they had a special offer a 100 bids FREE! Ok, so I went to sign up and when i did, they asked for my card information - I thought they needed it so IF I DID get something, it would be taken out.

No, they took....sorry...STOLE $70 from my card right off the bat!

I will not be quiet about this!

I wrote a copy of my complaint on TheRippoffReport as well....

mikea70
3/14/15

Here's how Beezid works. I'm sure you have seen the interesting adds and testimonials but this is information you need to know.
1. Registering COSTS MONEY! You will purchase a $70 worth of "bids"! They don't tell you that this is what you are doing but THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! Terms and conditions display that bids are not refundable but NOWHERE does it say that registering will charge you $70.
2. Bids are like penny auction points. You use them to bid on items and continue to use them to outbid others. If you lose, bids are NOT RETURNED.
3. BIDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. After you are out 70 bucks and your bids, you get "win bids" because you are new. These can be used towards guaranteed auction items. These bids are returned if you lose. Winning these items are easy but SHIPPING FEES ARE HIGH! You have to again send more money even though you won the item.
5. The only way to see actual prices paid and winners of auctions is BeezidPro. This too costs money.

I hope this helps.

budk7
3/3/15

Understanding how a auction works has a new meaning..You bid and think you win and all of a sudden there is more minutes until end!!! If you enlist and get 70.00 in your acct. you are screwed out of it by buying some overpriced crap.
older people BEWARE... these kids are porking you..
budnmary

Tip for consumers: DONT'

helenel3
3/1/15

A job promoter came on line and tried to get me to put down $1100. and I said No, not knowing where this was going, so he put down $275 on a small $2.00 item. That was the last I heard of it and got nothing. I believe it is not leagel to charge for goods not received.

Tip for consumers: Yes, unless you want to use online bidding and know what you're doing, don't use.

joeb137
2/22/15

There is a case in Northern Illinois against this company for fraud. Since the company crosses borders, there is not much legally we can do. However, future advertisements, blocking the website and essentially cutting them out of the US will not only be impossible it will be a waste of resources since it is one company using many different names. The main company is: ENTERTAINMENT SHOPPING, INC. and is doing business as Swoopo.com and oohilove.com, a California Corp.; BIDCACTUS LLC, a Delaware limited liability company; QUIBIDS LLC, a foreign limited liability company; BEEZID, INC. d/b/a Beezid.com, a Canadian Corp., PROJECT FAIR BID, INC., d/b/a BigDeal.com, a Delaware
Corp.. Check this website out for the case: http://pokerati.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/https___ecf.ilnd_.uscourts.gov_cgi-bin_show_temp.pl_file8365038-0-23001.pdf
I have never used this site or any other penny site. I hate seeing people get screwed and those using good reviews are working for the company, bet on that.
Rule number one: If it's too good to be true, then it is.
Rule number two: If you want to get something for nothing there are always people out there willing to give you nothing for something.

Tip for consumers: Research everything before you commit...that goes for marriage too.

popr
2/20/15

If you plan to get good deals here that is not the case. Buying and spending bids on the website will cost way more than the price of the manufacturer. Also, cheap names "Iwillnotstop" take over the bids and bid for 1 hour straight. He was bidding 25 each time and 100 bids are $70.00. He also refused to let the countdown time reach zero, which no bidder does because that will be a waste of bids. This led me to think that he probably is a Beezid employee. I'm not sure how this business is the most trusted on the commercial. After seeing the reviews here, why Beezid really is on the web makes it clear.

Tip for consumers: If you intend to bid on this site anyways...

- Stay in the Cherry Zone which new bidders get. This zone locks out veteran bidders

- Take advantage of the bid packs Beezid puts on sale. You bid for FREE and only pay a fraction of the final price.

- DO NOT bid on big items like flat screen TVs, there are bots running the bids there.

joei9
2/17/15

I like Beezid, I moved over from BidCactus and I'm fairly pleased. I like all the different types of auctions they offer. I've won several things, so they're definitely not a scam because I've received the items I have won.

danielb114
2/8/15

I don't know about this site being a scam or not. Couple things I do know. Before the timer ends debious names like "money who" pop up and bid the exact same price before some legit user might win. I'm not stopping here. I entered the code for the $100 in New Year 2015. I never got it. After hearing how this company is bankrupt I advise to stay away until the company paid its debt and fees

timo768
1/1/15

This is a followup to my review of Beezid
when I wrote my last review I was not aware Beezid Corporate Headquarters
was located in the province of Quebec Canada. The province of Quebec is well known
in Canada for most of the biggest and elaborate scams in Canadian history there is something about the laws there that allow those types of activities to carry on.
I am not implying that Beezid is a scam but the location of it's headquarters maybe indicative of it's true nature.

Beezid Corporate Headquarters
361 Boul Montpellier, St Laurent QC, H4N 2G6, CAN edit

josepb
12/28/14

This site is terrible! I paid $120 on bids and got nowhere. I then received a call from a Beezid coach who advised me to buy more bids only to take me to a $20 GPX audio player that I could win with ease, but still had to pay $8 for upon winning. The big items like laptops are very difficult to win and the buy it now option is overpriced! I lost $240 in bids that got me nothing. What a waste! I could have used this money towards the payment of a new laptop. I would never recommend this site to anyone. Buyers beware!

Tip for consumers: Buyers beware!

jimm825
12/22/14

This is a scam. Have you ever watched the auction bids as they are placed? Dubious names like winner123 or willnotstopt043 pop up continuously UNTIL a 'desired bid count' has bee achieved. Then these 3-4 'fake' bidders disappear while you are left paying 1 dollar plus 150 bucks for bids on a 75 dollar retail price item. Beware!!

Tip for consumers: If you want to save money go to outlet stores and flea markets. This site saves you money once. But then when you add the cost of all the losing auctions it costs more than buying retail from the manufacturer.

kristinb7
12/21/14

Waste of money, poor website set up, horrible customer support. Site set up allows for customers registering to unintentionally purchase bid packages. Don't try to ask customer service for help you won't get anywhere. They pacified me on the phone stating they will credit my beezid account th e 70 dollar accidental purchase, it never happened. So i decided to try and play. Essentially ended up throwing away 70 dollars. Waste of time and money

yvetteb4
12/12/14

If there was an option for a negative 0 star, I would have picked that. I literally would have been better off throwing the money out the window of my car! Oh, & then I started getting calls from sales people trying to get me to spend more wasted money. What a joke!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!!!!!

stevenm89
12/10/14

They are full of crap. Guy called asking what I was trying to win I was like anything nice. He then went on to explain if you are going after tv'a or laptop, iPad game console you have to use between 800 to 1000 bids. N that package is 550 dollars. And every bid you place is no less then 1 dollar ever though is only raises it one penny. It's a waste of time and money and the the garunteed win is for $#*!ty product. Just go out and buy don't waste time

williamf40
12/8/14

The auto biding is the scams the company uses to get the bids up . The company puts it up to make more money.

Tip for consumers: If u are going to throw money away, give it to the food panties there is kids that needs it.

sorinak
12/1/14

Please don't go to that site it's a scam. They say that you can get anywhere from a computer to sheet for a low price. But you have to buy bids and that can cost $50 to $1,000.00 dollars and no guarantee you can get what you want. Unless you spend a hole lot of money. But you might win some small stuff.

rosied2
12/1/14

I was just playing around with different penny auction sites when I found Beezid. Okay, let's give it a try. Spent a few hundred $ and won some good stuff but started getting phone calls from high pressure solicitors (bid coach) who would help me win high-end items if I invested in a bid pack at 1000 bids or more ($550). No thanks- declined the offer. I was told to call back when I wanted to start winning. Started playing around with Beezid a few days later when my phone started ringing repeatedly. Same gal wanting to help me out. NOT INTERESTED! Creepy, they are watching me bid. The bid site is expensive as most items are 2 to 6 bids per bid. They don't offer a lot of items to bid on at a time so competition is high. Shipping is very slow 2-3 weeks and the kicker here....... you pay for that slow shipping. It's a showy, fun to look at site with the little bee guys offering deals on bid packs but (as I was told by the bid coach) Beware..... these are bonus and power bids....meaning?!?!?!? well I never did figure that out. Too much ins and outs with Beezid and a fast way to lose money. If you want to gamble and play around a little, it's okay as you will win something as a new Bee. Still you need to know what your getting yourself into.

Tip for consumers: Stay in the Cherry Zone as a New BEE as you will be in over your head if you bid in other auctions. The Cherry Zone protects you from power bidders and is limited to new members. Take advantage of this protection. Watch what comes up for auction before jumping in. You can win some good items as a New BEE.

gregg152
11/26/14

This site is crap! SCAM!!!!! Paid well over 300 bucks for a freaking deep fryer that was 76 bucks retail, and it broke after using it 4 times! Called for a refund and just got the run around for 2 hours, then finally was denied!

Tip for consumers: Never use this site!!!! Save your money, and just go to eBay!

unicornw
11/25/14

I just wanna say I was watching some ppl bid and i saw something peculiar. I think beezid has ppl from their site bidding as well to keep the bids going, for example this dude had a chance to get an i pad mini 3 but instead of stopping every time it would get close to being done he would keep placing the same bet witch made no sence so just watch out for ppl doing that

patrickc40
11/22/14

DON'T be fooled. It's not a scam but you won't win any high ticket items before spending $100+ on bids. Just to get access to the store you have to pay $27, that only gets you 30 bids and most items cost 5 bids that count as one. Really confusing. If you want to win an item you have to spend at least 100 bucks to have a chance. Is it worth the risk? This is a gambling site essentially.

kristaj
11/10/14

I joined a few weeks ago and won a few small items thanks to their cherry auctions. Which by the way, I think the title cherry auctions is extremely clever and that alone earned them an extra star. I received my items in a timely manner and they were as described. I wanna try another auction before I commit to investing my money and time into just one.

kumarw1
11/4/14

At first I was not sure about Beezid.com and if it would be worth my while or not.
I tried other penny auction sites before and they went ok but I can't say I actually came out on top.
For Beezid, it's a different story. When I first signed up they gave me 20 free bids or so and guess what..I won 3 items with them. I paid for them (only a few cents each) and received them a couple of weeks later (their biggest shortfall is how long it takes to receive an item you won).

So I decided to invest $33 or so for their basic bid pack (make sure to use promo codes which you can find on their site). Next thing I knew I was wining multiple auctions with bids included and kept on going for a while.
It's not always easy to win but if you pay attention to how others are bidding you cna generally win atleast the amount you invested.

Their agents on the phone are generally fantastic! I speak with them once in a while when I buy a bid pack. If you have already bought a bid pack then always call in when you're ready to buy more bids as they usually give you a better bang for your buck (just for calling in!).

I went form thinking penny auctions were very hard to win (in general) to finding myself hooked on their site. IF you win something you don't really want, you can "flip" it and post it in their store for someone to buy (on a side note their store has great deals if you're just looking to buy something and all you need is to register to be able to buy form their store).

In the past 5-6 months since I have started bidding on their site I've won tons and tons of items.

Here are some the items I have won and just to let you all know, I spent a little less than $300 of my own money as a grand total for all of these (did I mention that almost everything has free shipping Canada/USA?):
- Carson 7 X 18MM Golf Scope ($0.03)
- Tekton Home Project Tool Set - 3pc ($0.06)
- Cyber Acoustics Computer Speaker System ($0.16)
- Super Bright Multifunction LED Torch ($0.19)
- Chefs Basics 6-Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Set ($0.03)
- Juicebar PowerTube ($0.12)
- Travel+Leisure 3 in 1 Digital Camera ($0.15) - I won this item twice
- Color Changing LED Wax Candle Set ($0.10)
- Solar Ceramic Lantern - Set of 2 ($0.06)
- Game Dancing Water Light and Fountain Show ($0.38)
- Tru Three Crock Buffet Slow Cooker ($0.35) - I won this item twice
- Jim Beam Poultry & Steak 8pc Mini Thermometer ($0.03)
- Solar Weather Monitor ($0.06)
- Vintage Style LED Lantern Set of 2 ($0.14)
- Swann Air Conqueror Gyro Balanced RC Helicopter ($0.26)
- The LEGO Movie ($3.55) - I won this item twice
- Rio 2 ($0.66)
- Motorola Talkabout 22 Channel 20 Mile Two-Way Radios ($0.23)
- Solar Garden Lanterns 4pk ($0.47)
- Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet ($0.09) - I won this item twice
- Godiva Love and Kisses ($0.35)
- HP Deskjet Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer ($2.59)
- Porter Cable 18V Bare Circular Saw with Laser ($0.41)
- Whetstone 10.5" Straight Razor ($0.07)
- Lipper Acacia 7pc Salad Bowl Set ($0.32)
- Trademark Home Easy Installation Shower Dispensing Station ($0.95)
- Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vac ($0.25)
- Blended (DVD) ($0.76)
- Dazzlepro Teeth Whitening Pen 3 Pack ($0.47)
- Nostalgia Magic Hard Candy to Cotton Candy Maker ($4.85)
- Dewalt 14pc Black Oxide Drill Bit Set ($0.05)
- Earth Medullary Ray Wooden Watch ($11.03)
- Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle ($0.54)
- Madden NFL 15 (PS4) ($0.13)

Not too bad for under $300…..

Now I've won a many more items but when they are out of stock they offer you a replacement item or a credit that can be used to buy bids or items in their store.
All the items I've listed above are the ones I've actually received in the mail.

I generally just take the money and re-invest in bids.

Anyways, my 2 cents is that it's definitely worth trying out beezid, I know that I have been really lucky with my bidding but I also use a strategy that seems to be working well for me.

Hope to see you on beezid and use the link below to register and I might get a referal bonus! then you can refer your friends and do the same.

Tip for consumers: use this link to sign up:

asbellj

What a joke!

timb64
11/4/14

ok this site has fraud all over it they urge new bidders to go for cherries auction what they fail to tell you is they sell the cherry auction to power bidders for 5000 dollars to be able bid on them all over again and the back room deals of offering certain bidders 150,000 paid bids for 7500 bucks sounds like selective shilling that all internet fraud they have strong armed there bidders to giving up there password on facebook or they would not ship there wins or refund there money do you really want to yake a chance on a site that pulls this kind of bs

veec1
10/21/14

I didn't even go on the site, and these con artists tried to fill up my email box w/ crap!!!

DONT BOTHER WITH THIS SCAM!!!!

Tip for consumers: SCAM!!!

glendaa1
10/15/14

In my opinion they are total crooks. I had dealt with Deal Dash and thought that it was fun so a friend of mine said let's try another site. I really wish I had checked them out first because Beezid it a total fraud. They have people that come on and tell you they are there to "help" you which is a lie. They are there to help you win something worthless so that it will release them from their promise that everyone wins something. So what you get for your money is something that is worth a couple of dollars and the shipping costs more than the "prize", Then they talk you into spending more money and they will "help" you win a larger prize. All you ever get is a lot of worthless bids and nothing worth having. It reminds me of the old shell game at a carnival -- If you want anything for your money please listen to these reviews and spend your money somewhere else. They were very rude when I old them what they were doing to people and they even went as far as to call and lecture me when I told them that I wanted nothing else to do with them.

Tip for consumers: Lets just say if you allowed NO STARS that would be what I used. My advice -- RUN -- STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. All you will do is come away with overpriced merchandise -- that is if you even win anything that is worth even shipping.

theotisj
10/14/14

@jaime m u sure ur not thinkng of zbiddy? bc beezid doesnt even sell hotel discount voucher. but if ur having trouble on the site threr are two things you can do, one call their customer support because their team not only helps u learn how the auctions work and how you can use strategy to win but they also usually have discounts on bids so ur not spending as much. option 2 is go to the beezid store, they have the same items u see up for auction only you just buy them at a big discount without having to bid, no different than buying on amazon. to me thats the proof its not a scam bc when you can just buy stuff theres no risk

christopherg31
10/13/14

SCAM! I just watched a bidder bid over 4,000 times on an $850.00 retail laptop. At 25 cents a bid, plus bid cost something doesn't add up. It's as if beezid has their own accounts set up to keep the bids racing in order to take more and more bids from actual honest people. I know there are stupid people in this world but who in there right mind would spend over a thousand dollars on an item that you can get for $500 on ebay. This auction sight is not worth the headache or money.

Tip for consumers: I tried to find the good in this site and failed. Save your $.

diannah4
10/12/14

Well folks I've lost about $10,000 to this website. Would be more except for the stuff they still owe me but hasn't shipped yet. I realized last night what a scam it is. According to my "coach" if you don't have snipers, bidders can't bind when it says "going". That happened twice while I was bidding so I decided to try it. Well guess what I bid several time when it was on "going" last night--just in time to give someone else time to bid. Plus, no matter how many bids you have the people that were members first have tons of bids so you're screwed if you want to bid on something. There are no rules for bidding, it's just jump in and bid at any time so for those that have tons of bids, the little guy is screwed. And of course there's always some 10 for 1 bids that you just have to buy but now I realize if they're doing that for me, then the early members are probably getting a better deal. This website should be shut down. It appears to be nothing but a pyramid scheme. Of course, you can tell them their clock is messed up but oh no, it works fine. Ask someone else that's tried it. It's nothing but a complete, unaldulterated SCAM!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

jaimem17
10/11/14

I opened an account with beezed I put 280 dlls into it the only thing i won were vouchers for hotels discounts that I couldn't even claim I definitely feel I got ripped off but I guess that's what it takes for us to learn which sites get rich by scaming us.beezed is a total ripp off.....

Tip for consumers: Don't do it it will cost you and you wont gain anything but to be u0set with yourself....

nancyc46
10/5/14

After being a LONG time Ebay user, both buying and selling, I decided to see what all the hub bub about the Penny Auctions was. I enjoy auctions, both online & in person. Are they all a gamble? Yes. Do you need to do your homework when using the online services, ie: watching the bidding patterns of the frequent players, especially those that win frequently, checking out the best retail prices for items you want, then setting a limit for yourself in the auctions, yes. If you study the patterns, stop when you've reached your pre-decided limit, you can win the game, aka auctions. It's similar to Vegas, decide what you can afford to lose and don't allow yourself to go pass that. Learn what the slowest days and hours are, when less people are likely to be on to bid against you for something you really want. Don't expect to join a Penny Auction House, and win a high dollar item first thing. I've joined 3, and Beezid is my favorite. Are they in it to make money, of course. Is it a scam, I say no. No more so than a Casino. Though your odds are better online. In the short time I've played, to my luck my first and now the only person I will ask for is Angelo. He's my "coach". I have bugged the heck out of him, with dozens of explicit questions and he's never failed to give to straightforward, honest answers. Even if I don't like what Im hearing, but I've learned quite a bit about the in's and out's of the penny auctions from him. My only complaint about the company is that it takes 2 - 3 weeks to get the merchandise you've won. But as I never bid on anything that doesn't have free shipping, I'll take that trade off. I've bout a couple hundred dollars worth of bids, with the items I've won, the house is about $30.00 ahead. But that is my fault, one auction I should have stopped bidding in, but as they say, I got emotionally involved and stayed in it longer than I should have. Yes I've lost a number of auctions, but again, the ones I have won compared to what I'd have paid retail was insanely low and saved me literally hundreds. As for high ticket items, I've lost an Ipad mini by seconds, due to my child deciding what was on tv was something I HAD to see NOW. lol. I've also won a lower priced tablet that would have cost me $100.00 or more, for less than $10.00. As for that Guaranteed Win so many think is sinister. It works like this...When you join you are guaranteed to win an auction, its not going to be some huge ticket item, but in a series of auctions that run that only new members can bid on. If you don't win, your bids are returned to you, for myself and others (again watching patterns) most tend to finally win one of the GW Auctions within a week, once you do, you can no longer bid on that group of suctions and on top of winning that item, you are given some promotional bids to use within a set time. There is no glitch, it's just the new bidders bidding against eachother, learning how the system works. Stay, leave, whatever suits you. But from what I've seen, they offer a better selection of items than some other places, the competition isn't as stiff as others that are on the T.V. in Commercials all the time. For me, I'm staying. I know they are their to make money, but approaching it as a game with only what I can afford to lose, just as I do on trips to Vegas or Reno, and I have fun. Plus, unlike the Casinos, I know I can pick up the phone, ask for Angelo and if he's on, I'll get answers to any questions or told what I did wrong in an auction.

Tip for consumers: Make use of that 800 Number, hook up with a Coach. If you haven't played before or taken the time to study the patterns of the highest rated winners, do it before going after high ticket items, or you may as well just withdrawal cash from the ATM and let it fly out the windows while you drive down the Highway. Remember, in alot of ways it IS a game, learn it, then have fun.

rhondar6
9/29/14

Beezid once was a thriving penny auction site. Times have changed drastically. You can no longer bid on their site with confidence in the integrity of the staff or owners. In my honest opinion, they are the most corrupt penny auction site currently in business. Many bidders have stated on open forums, that customer service guaranteed they would win an auction. How would they do that the bidder would ask... well of course they would create a computer glitch and see to it that it happens! Then they were informed if other bidders called to complain about the glitch, they would be told it is on 'their' end! Bidders are also encouraged by CS to target or go after other bidders. These bidders are sold incredible amounts of bids, hundreds of thousands of bids for very little money. They then go after other bidders who spent up to 100 x more for their bids, and deplete their bid banks. This in turn necessitates the need to purchase even more bids to replenish their bid banks. It's a vicious cycle. Their CS staff are collectively the most dishonest representatives you will ever encounter. If you are fortunate enough to encounter Amanda, the team leader of CS and dare cross her, you will be handed your ass on a platter in short order. I know of many bidders who have suffered the wrath and ire of Amanda, and they quit bidding because of those experiences. Such a wonderful representative for a company, no? All of the outstanding people once working in CS have been fired. I would suspect that is because lying and being deceitful to their customers did not come easy. The ones that remain, not so much. They will tell you anything to get you to buy more bids. They are NOT your friends.

I will say that during my time as a bidder on Beezid, I did receive all of my wins. The downside is... how much it costs you for those wins. The tactics they use now, makes it nearly impossible to get a good wins. So much so, that Beezid no longer shows the amount of bids placed in auctions by the winner unless it is under retail. Suffice it to say, people are spending 10's of thousands of bids to win a $100 gift card, etc, etc. If you check in their closed auctions you will see that very few auctions close for below retail, and simply say 'overbid'. Another thing Beezid has implemented is 'booster auctions'. It is no longer a penny auction site. Each bid placed will now cost you 2-6 bids per penny, yet keep the auction price down, and basically 'hide' the fact that there are 10's of thousands of bids placed in an auction, and beezid can still brag that bidders save such and such percent on a new ipad for example when in fact it may have cost them $2500 in bids. Same applies to their price freeze auctions. An auction might look like a deal at a .99 price freeze but chances are when one of those auctions closes dozens of bidders and hundreds of thousands of bids have been burned. This is just a tip of the iceberg, there is so much corruption going on at Beezid, they make our government look good!! :O

Tip for consumers: http://www.beezid.com/morphic-men-s-m22-series-watch#auction-946172 this is an example of a power bid auction on beezid. Notice the price freeze at $187.50. This same watch can be purchased online elsewhere for around $65. Not only did this bidder use over 7 million bids to win it, he also had to pay 3 times over 'actual' retail price for the item itself. On a brighter note... the shipping was free :)

lorenaf
9/24/14

The reviews with four or five stars are likely written by sales people at Beezid.com. I worked with a "coach", who is really a high pressure salesperson. I won one item that I do not want and spent 1250% more than the average retail price for that item because of buying bids. I did what the "coach" told me to do and was later told that "sometimes the auction just gets out of control" . . . apparently, every auction I entered just happened to "get out of control". Also, I asked why the item I won has not yet arrived and was told that it takes two to three weeks. It has been 21 days, which, according to my math is three weeks. Lastly, I have been called by two other high pressure sales people who insist that if I will just spend anther $550 to $1000, they will "teach you how to do it". These people need to be shut down!

Tip for consumers: Don't fall for the sales pitch about a "coach" helping you get it right.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I see a lot of people who bought bids, and say the site stole money... I'm not following... I haven't finished signing up, but it did explain you needed to buy your bids, then you choose an auction and then you can bid.
4/4/15
Answer
baileyc23
A: I lost a lot of money (thousands) on this website because I obviously fell for it hook, line and sinker and, of course, your coach will keep getting you to buy bids until you are broke, just like in any casino. That is all these sites are is gambling. The house always wins, them being the house and if you do win something, most of the cheaper stuff is just that Cheap. Looked on there the other day and they actually had paper towels to bid on. I don't know how they get away with calling this an auction site. I have been to plenty of auctions and if you don't win the bid, then you don't lose your money unlike here.

When you first sign up they will make sure you win and then it's downhill from there. They change the rules all the time to suit themselves. And you will never convince them that anything is wrong, they won't give you back 5 bids--too greedy.

My advice is to get off the website and don't look back. They will start calling and not let up!!

The last time I posted here, I heard from them the next day and they asked me to take my comments down--if they are so legitimate why would they do that? Needless to say, I didn't.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: how old do you need to be to bid
4/4/15
Answer
stephenb73
A: DON'T BID AND STAY OUT OF BEEZID THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!
5/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Beezid?