US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferk55

You have to pay for bids, but Beezid bids are the cheapest. (in 166 reviews)

jimmym43

Great customer service and fairly easy to win if you have a strategy. (in 28 reviews)

rosied2

Too much ins and outs with Beezid and a fast way to lose money. (in 154 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

terryt46
4/25/16

Do not waste your money on this scam

aimeechangh
4/24/16

So a short story, I was browsing on CL for a iPhone 6+ found a couples that very cheap like half of the price from everyone else selling their and decided to email one and text to the other. Almost instantly a response back that the item was just sold and direct me to go to beezib.com. This is when I notice it is FRAUD/SCAM for sure because the ads on CL just listed like a hours ago and how could be sold already! A LEGITIMATE SCAM YOUR MONEY. And I didn't know that you have to put in money before bidding, thank you to all the shares.

kristinl18
4/21/16

As the reviews say this site is dumb and don't waste your time.

bobg70
4/18/16

Terrible thing they will get you everytime

robertb312
4/18/16

I talked to several different bbb reps and all told me the same thing the red tape makes it legal. Also they give their employees unlimited free bids and those use bots. They will bid thousands of dolars in bids on items selling at $100. Better to stay away. You won't win suing them unless they tell you they don't do the above and you have to have that on record. Then it's fraud and even then good luck with that. Stay away from businesses that don't have the bbb credentials. Good luck

bobb968
4/18/16

Let my guard down and didn't search for reviews before signing up. One of the phony beezid Autobidders got me. My bad...

haydens20
4/17/16

This company hires employees to sell electronics for super cheap on craigslist, then they say it was "just sold" and that they got it from beezid.com. Like c'mon how low is that. Anyway that got me to fall for it and sign up and its nearly impossible to win bc the same 10 people bid on EVERY item. Yoou can still win so its not a complete scam, but you will have to fork over alot of money to win. I was able to make my money back by bidding on stupid little items at like 2 am. But you have no chance at actually winning anything big on this site for cheap. NEVER USE THIS SITE PLEASE. If you insist to give it a try PLEASE you quibids, where its at least straight forward and doesn't have stupid ass super powers. This site is just begging for money, and you're hardly saving any money. Stay away from this awful website.

eldeng
4/16/16

I was charged $70 with out even knowing about it and the bidding last forever starts counting down then all of a sudden time goes back up Huh? Nice Auction Not

deborahc55
4/15/16

I spent almost 200$ on bids to use to bid, yes you have to buy bids to bid on something! It also says that you are guaranteed a win, what a joke! I will never use this site again nor will I ever recommend it to anyone else! And as if all of that isn't enough, the clock would go from 16 seconds to 6 seconds and start over again and the bids would get higher! I recommend that they never contact me in any form because they will not like what I have to say! Next time if there is a product that I want I will go buy the damn thing at the store! At least that way I won't feel like I not only got ripped off but got screwed in the process! If it doesn't walk like a duck, quack like a duck then it's not a freaking duck! Enter at your own risk, it ain't worth the money, time or the feeling of being made a fool of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to rate a 1 just to leave this review! Not even worth a minus 5,000!

fredj40
4/15/16

i bought a turtle/ninja/monkey and it was just a toy called teenage mutant turtles what is that

melissad52
4/14/16

If I could leave ZERO stars, I would because I'm so pissed right now. My husband replied to an ad on Craigslist for a PS4. He received an automated response back about how the seller had just sold his last one and but referred him to the Beezid site. I, unfortunately, registered for the site because it seemed like a good deal. I purchased 125 "bids" and was supposed to receive over 500 bonus bids. Well, I looked around on the site and placed a few bids trying to get my feet wet. Here's what they DON'T tell you up front: most items cost you over 5 bids to bid once...and then you still pay for the item (sure, you might "win" a laptop for $100 but you've blown through God-knows-how-many bids to get there). So once I realized what it was, I emailed customer service and told them that I wanted a refund.

Today I got a call from STEVE (came from a Quebec, Canada phone number). He told me that he was an employee that trained new bidders on how to win on the site. I cut him short and told him that I wasn't interested. Then he had the audacity to tell me that "losers" only spent $70 or $80 on the site and expected to win big items. He was VERY rude and told me that I would have to talk to customer service. I told him fine - I'll hold. He said I would be on hold for 5 minutes...I said no problem. Then he said that he didn't want to wait 5 minutes - that he had other people to talk to....and HUNG UP. I'm waiting for customer service to call me but I'm ready to dispute the charge on my credit card as soon as it shows up.

Moral of the story - if it seems too good to be true.....it is. And don't do something on a whim because your husband wants a cheap PS4 ;-)

neill15
4/12/16

It's a scam, they phish for email address via Craigslist with fake ads for items that
have prices that are "too good to be true". For example, a PS4 for $100. You respond
to the Craigslist ad and the automatic reply says something like "oh, you missed it, but I
got mine at blah blah blah beezid".

COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!

kolt2
4/10/16

they charge me twice and cut from my card twice beaware guys they are ...((

jacobf28
4/6/16

If you're on craigslist and you respond to an ad, but get an automated message back referring to this site, rest-assured the ad was a fake just to get people clicking on the beezid site. This is the one that I got:

"Thanks for the taking interest in my cl ad but you are too late.
The item you want to buy, someone already purchased this from me. If you're still trying to find a good deal on it then I am suggesting you this website http://beezidpromo.com .
I just picked up 5 of these from this website and resold them on here for some extra money. You can purchase this item from this website, they provide all brand new item at very cheap rate and also free shipping.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then place your bid on the last 3 second. That's what I do, its easy to win.

All the best,
Olivia"

thomasm144
4/4/16

Firstly, the "free bids" they offer to you aren't free, you must purchase bids in order to recieve your "free" bids.

Secondly, the selection is actually quite limited.

Third, the fact that you have to pay for bids and then actually pay for the item is rediculous and provides the average winner almost no savings at all.

Fourth, items don't end at the end time, every time a bid is placed the server sets 10 more seconds to allows hundreds of more bids to be placed, making "final bids" last for hours.

Altogether beezid.com is nothing but a scam, you can spend lots of money on bids and NEVER win any items at all. I would suggest eBay.com instead.

sindog
4/3/16

If you have lost an auction to a super bidder that had seemingly infinite bid capacity, or you believe you were bidding against a Beezid employee or robot, you may be right. We are putting together a Class of plaintiffs who have fallen victim to this SCAM. If you are interested in getting some or all of your money back (and possibly damages ) please send contact information to Sindogonzalez at gmail dot com.

Let's work together to keep these scammers from taking advantage of anyone else.

kw103
3/29/16

Simple scam. If the item costs them $200 and it sells for $20. That means they collected 2000 bids which they sold for an average of $0.70 each. They get $1,400.00 for a $200 item. This isn't an auction, you don't pay to bid in an auction. It's just a scam to Jack up pricing. With the evidence of bot bidding, and their seemingly dishonest business model, I would stay away.

kennys26
3/27/16

Good

bobr70
3/22/16

for the $70.00 they charged me,without telling me,they should send that cute girl to my house to at least give me a blow job,because ive already been $#*!ED.

hopef2
3/20/16

it is a scam they charged me so much money for nothing it is a SCAM

sashat5
3/15/16

They had very expensive things for 1 cent when I saw that right off the bat I knew it was a scam! Whoever buys things from there doesn't know what they are getting into! They make you pay with a card then they get your credit card number and they will spend as much money as they can until someone catches them. They had a 2016 jeep for 1 cent like really that's so FAKE! DON"T GET ANYTHING FROM THERE TOO CHEAP TO BE TRUE!

baileyb29
3/7/16

THIS IS A SCAM NEVER EVER PUT ANY MONEY ON THIS

stephenl53
2/27/16

i spend 1000$ did not get any luck. it a total scam do not big on this. Fraud people making money out of you for cheap items.Do not get tempted

elizabethf53
2/25/16

My bf sent this link to me for the site but i was a skeptic and by these reviews for good reason to be. Just a shout out of thanks for reviews so I'm not sucked in to this vortex!

benschweppes
2/18/16

THis site was a complete scam. I got o it to look at bids and spent 17 dollars. I thought I wold try an iphone 6s. People will use the auto-bid feature for thousands of bids and the timer is also a scam. As soon as you bid at the last second, the clock moves up again, therefore making the bidding last until nobody is bidding anymore. People will just auto-bid thousands of bids and there is no way to stop it. Next, there is no guarunteed first win, as advertised. It was advertised as a guarunteed win on you first item. LIE!!. There was no way to win and they took my 17 dollars. I am honestly mad. It is not good and you should never use it. IT IS A SCAM. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take my advice. It will help you. NEVER USE BEEZID!!!

torig2
2/18/16

I responded to a post on Craigslist and this is the response I got. I'm so glad I googled first!

I'm sorry to say just sold this to one guy. I got 5 of these from http://beezidswin.com and resold them here for some extra money. Actually i do it to make money for myself. Try it and save your money. just purchase the bids package.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.Just bid when there’s under 10 seconds left and it’s easy to win

hughg9
2/15/16

I'll be honest, i've never used this website before, and I never will. The reason that I am so frustrated with them, is because they post fake ads for products all over places like Craigslist and Ebay, and whenever you try to get into contact with the "seller" The response every single time is, "Oh, sorry, I just sold that to someone else, but I'll tell you my secret, Beezid." EVERY FREAKING TIME! I am done with this stupid website and its stupid scams. I hate it, and I will try to tarnish its name whenever I get the chance.

thomass143
2/15/16

Wanted to register, only to find out that my credit card was charged $65 for 150 bids plus 500 promo bids. A little pissed off yes but thought, "Hey, 650 bids seems like a lot I will just win something over $65." Boy oh boy was I ever wrong. I went after a 1 TB Xbox one thinking it would be an easy flip to get my money back. HA! What you think is the max number of bids on the product isn't true, that little green button is HOW MANY BIDS IT COSTS TO BID!!! So for instance if you want to place a bid on that Xbox you think okay I have 650 bids but each bid costs 4 bids making you actually only having 162 bids. Wow, okay 162 bids still seems like a sure thing right? Wrong again there my friend. There are crazy bidders who do nothing but have the auto bid function enabled for 1,000s of bids. Let's also clarify something. The timer is somewhat of a fake as well, it will reset back to fifteen seconds if a bid is placed so auctions can go on for as long as people are bidding. So when you swoop in at the last second to get that prize others have a 15 second window to place another bid. So frustrating you want to throw you phone/laptop across the room. Once you have depleted your bids and are stuck there wondering WTF just happened they give you a call. My representative was a complete A-hole and proceeded to yell at me for calling Beezid a rip off. Yes ladies and gentlemen full blown yelling at me. So I did what every good American does, I hung up my phone and called customer service. The next rep assured me he would be taken care of and gave me an additional 650 bids and gave me some strategies, blah blah blah. Well those strategies seemed to work in theory until my previous point comes around again. People auto bidding with no limit. I don't know where they get all these bids from but it makes you want to smash you head through a wall. I'm just happy they only got $65 worth of my money and not $1,000. Hope this helps at least one person.

chalinos
2/14/16

Este una red de robo es un fraude.

mikel228
2/14/16

This site has sent me mass emails without me even registering to their website. I emailed their annoying customer service at support@beezid.com but they are still mass emailing me annoying things and keep changing their emails so I have to go to all their different emails to spam it. Penny stock can be done at a legitimate bank not a fake website. Don't waste your money on this Scam Site!!!

Tip for consumers: Scam RUN!

irajj
2/11/16

brouzarouz

ricks81
2/10/16

5 Stars to all the reviews! Thank you I was pretty sure it was too good to be true and was going to be very competitive.. after reading MANY reviews almost all a 1 star with bad reviews has confirmed my thoughts.. Thank you ALL!

kathleenm58
2/8/16

They are not worth the one star, but there is not a choice for no star. I truly am one of the most gullible people on the planet. I was involved with them so long ago that I do not remember anyone's name from Beezid that I worked with. Here is the kicker. The woman who talked with me started talking about when she became a Christian. I did not instigate the conversation. I am a Christian. There were other things that seemed to good to be true and I can't remember. The Christianity thing stood out because, well, you probably know what I mean. She truly made a fool out of me. Or rather I let her. I hate that I am so trusting. I lost a lot to this site, simply because of things like "I'll call you back and see how you're doing in a few hours." Never called back and like an idiot, I'm sitting there thinking I will win and she will call back and help me. Never called and I let it go on for awhile. I finally confronted her and she answered me with a denial of what I suspected was happening. I am more upset that someone would use religion to make a profit. Well, that's been going on since the beginning of time. But well I thought they were legit. Believe me. They are not. What would a Christian be doing working in this type of business that scams people. I am not saying I am perfect, not by a long shot, but it was an eye opener and as a result I check and re-check before I move ahead on anything now. They are in Canada, so there really is not anything one can do if you are in a different country. At least that is the way I understand it to be. Please, please, please do not fall for this. I am old enough to know better, but I fell hook, line and sinker. I really thought I could start a little business buying and selling. Oh my what a dope. Be wiser than I.

beverlyk24
2/8/16

I had a defective item, was told to mail it back, I had it tracked back, it was delivered over a week ago, and no one will return my emails......CAREFUL

jeffh106
2/5/16

I filed out the forms and it took my card info, it took my money and got on the site to watch the clocks move backwards....I though I was in the movie (back to the future) I went and took a $#*! and a turd went back up my ass

danac48
1/28/16

I tried to sign up twice...both times it said enter a real email address. I entered both my yahoo and Gmail and it denied both as existing. You aren't worth my business.

angelab47
1/27/16

What a rip off!! As the old adage says if it sounds to good to be true then it's probably NOT true. The site leads your to believe you can bid/win very expensive items pennys that's bull.

earlf7
1/18/16

After joining Beezid.com, I made a bid that I thought was reasonable and later got a call from my coach, pretty much telling me that I did not understand the process and policy. Beezid carries a lot of very cool items; not just junk. But, the bids are more expensive than competitors and the real auction occurs in the last 4 seconds that the item is up for auction. Some people have done well and I would add that the count down to the end of the auction gives one a chance to time when they want to start getting involved in the bidding fray.

whatp
1/15/16

Ok... The site CAN be costly (bid packages costs lots of $$. But wouldn't that be ok if the $$ spent will last for a few days... And not be burnt up in minutes? Will the site not have shills with generic names that go on to shake the HELL out of real bidders? Fix this and ratings will go up

kimberlyj36
1/13/16

Thank Goodness for reviews! Thanks ladies and gents

tonyab10
1/3/16

When creating a new account i picked the $25.00 dollar, but the system changed by it self to $70.00 dollars.They said that i could win anything because i am a fist time user. when you go in their system , you are only allow to bid on lower cost items not on the better ones because they are locked. I will file a complaint with my Bank to get the money back. Stay away from Beezid. I closed my Visa card used to pay Beezid for safety; because there are other users talking about unwanted card transactions after using Beezid.They now keep calling my phone each day multiple times like a bill collectors and when i answer they hang up. Very rude way to run a company.

kassiek2
1/1/16

Beezid is 6 years old. I started about 2 months after it opened. They only had regular bids at .60/bid (like other auctions). It's been a long time, don't remember 'promo codes' in the beginning. Because they were new, they didn't have too many auctions but as the membership grew, so did the items. The 50 to 75 bidders really had an easy time winning. Smart ones watched all the auctions, saw who was bidding and they were doing. With more bidders, came more and better auctions. There was no problem with shipping. I got my items w/in 14 days at the most. When their 1st anniversary rolled around, they offered a car (Kia) for auction. As you would expect, membership grew. Customer service was great, they walked you thru an auction you wanted. Explained the clock, sniper bidding (even how to tell what other bidders are using it), autobeezid (when the best time to start it and stop it). They even thanked me for my participation. 2nd anniversary and another car (Mustang) By this time, they had thousands of bidders, still great auctions, still great shipping..... Fast forward to March 2012. That was the beginning of the end. They introduced promo bids. You buy regular bids, and got promo bids with it. To get members involved, they ran gift cards with hundreds of promo bids attached. Then everything had promo bids attached. These bids were used 1st and were good for 7 days. If you bought enough ( at the time, they were attached to buying regular bids), you could win a really good auction (iPad, Playstation, etc) using only the promos. At 1st we veterans were all against it, saying they were making the bids worthless and making us use them. We went on their facebook page to complain and really wanted answers on how this would improve the bidding experience. Many of us sent a pm for further info. But they refused to talk about it. The once GREAT facebook page where we got to know other bidders, exchanged tips and strategies, played contests to win a few free bids became a thing of the past :(. (only real bidding veterans will remember that.) They did NOT want us to share tips. Their standard comment was.... give us a call @.... and WE'LL give you strategies.. Yeah, like buy more bids.... get more bidding power.... use this code to buy another round. There was a huge turnover in bidders after this. Many veterans didn't like the changes. Some moved on. Some were forced out by Beezid (another true story). Others stayed but we didn't win the items like we use to. If you were a bidder at the beginning of the company, you learned many of the strong bidders (read Power Bidder) used the technique of tagging (or stamping) an auction. This meant that the 1st bidder at .01 would be the main bidder of that auction. S/he would stay in there thru all other bidding and win that auction. Newbies of course didn't know this and could lose a huge amount of bids ($$$$) bidding against a PB that clicked at .01. This was one of two main things beezid wanted to stop. The 2nd being jumping. In the beginning, you learned not to jump in an auction that has been going on for $40+. This was very inconsiderate of those that have already spent 2K in bids to win that auction. If you were known as a jumper, then be prepared to see that bidder again in an auction you using 2K bids to win. There were so many complaints from new members that they couldn't win and left. So Customer Service (CS) worked to stop this. They were telling newbies to bid on what you want, when you want and we'll be here to help you along. During this time, Beezid came up with the idea of using more than 1 bid to raise the price. They started with 2 bids per click then 3. then 4, Some became 10, 15, 20, 25 bids to raise the price 1 penny. Is this really a penny auction now? Their answer was that you pay $550.00 for 1000 regular bids but get 20K, 40K, etc of bids (that do not have a set price) then when added together and divided by the total number you purchased then it becomes something like 1200 bids (or more) for a penny. LOL- Beezid math. Along the way, Beezid started to delay shipping. You can always tell when a penny auction site is having financial problems when they there is trouble in the shipping department. I would say up to 2013 there wasn't too much of a problem. Then they lost their Amazon shipping account and they had to look for different shipping. I'm sure this became a nightmare on their end too, trying to keep up with different mailers in different areas of the country. But we winners wanted our items that we paid for. Then slow became slower. Then it seemed that their shipping of the item was in direct proportion of buy more bids. (In all fairness, the company told me 'absolutely not' when I suggested that. Once you have registered, you will soon receive a call for CS asking if everything is ok. This CS person has now locked you into his/her group. Angelo, Amanda, JoAnn, Tina, etc all have their groups of bidders. They are on a quota system and must sell XXX amount of bid packs to make their paycheck. So they will be very, very aggressive in selling them. Newbies will fall for this. And when they start to run out, (or CS needs a bigger paycheck) they will call you. They will call you when you're in an auction to buy more bids because they 'just happen' to know that the person you are bidding against has more bids and you'll need more bidding power to win. Of course there is always a promo code to go with it. And if you didn't answer your phone, you see a pop up on your auction to either call (your CS helper) and/or a promo code to buy now.
I could go on and on about the many problems of the company both in the front office and the back. I hope that the newbie bidders reading this, see themselves in some of the descriptions and they now have a sense of what was going on during their 'bidding experience'. I really feel sad when I see people that have seen the TV ad about winning a TV, iPad, etc for .99, max their cards and start bidding w/o any idea of what is going on with that auction. It literally takes weeks of homework to know who's who in the bidding world, when to bid, and more importantly, when to stop. The #1 rule when working penny auctions is to KNOW YOUR COMPETITION and KNOW YOUR LIMIT! Good luck to all of you in any penny auction site you choose to bid on.

victorianop
12/29/15

I sign for an account, but then charged my credit card $65. While I was contemplating of calling them to question the charge, 4 days later I received a call from them and lure me to buy their $550 worth of bids with a promise to get me the items I am looking for, but I've realize it to be hopeless so I called my bank to dispute it.

jeffr755
12/28/15

Beezid is fraudulently representing an auction site. What they really are is just another scammer amongst the other scammers. When you have a problem with Beezid they say they will get back with you, but they won't and after you call them your put on hold for an hour or more and they still won't help you.

So, my solution is to report their fake ass company to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Federal Communication Commission (FCC) by filing a formal complaint with both agencies. See how they like talking with federal investigators versus John Q Public. Let them lie to a federal investigator and see where they end up. Lying to a federal investigator is a mandatory 5 year sentence in a federal correctional center. They might think they are immune being in Canada, but they are not.

BEEZID is the worst company I've had the unfortunate experience dealing with in a very long time.

BEEZID IS NOT WORTH THE TIME NOR THE MONEY THEY SAY YOU WILL SAVE BY USING THEIR AUCTIONS. MY ADVISE STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

JRahn

Very Dissatisfied Customer

charlest49
12/28/15

W hatsgoingon

juanitat3
12/23/15

If it sounds to good to be true it generally is. This is certainly true with this company they should be shut down immedialely.

johnc428
12/16/15

This site took $300.00 straight from my account and would not refund it. Their customer service sucks. I could not get a real human once. Don't ever get involved with this $#*!. Do your self a favor.

dbc5
12/13/15

Why are you guys (beezid) such crooks? The negative comments must be true when there are a dozen or more of them!

I was about to try your website but now I'm staying away....you guys suck!

geoffreyd7
12/12/15

Please do NOT f...k around with this $#*!! They will still your card information and charge it elsewhere as it has already happened to me. Other then that, the bid site itself is a piece of $#*!. Totally NOT legit. Don't waste your time and money!!!

tonyt46
12/9/15

Got scammed on Craigslist trying to buy a playstation on the cheap the seller said he got it off beezid so I signed up and they took my $65 real quick well there goes the playstation don't fool with this site they should be ashamed of themselves something needs to be done

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12 minutes ago
Add your answer
2 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Beezid staff and other customers.
Beezid?