US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marku131

I would still like them to provide better customer service without having to send them videos of the defective products. (in 398 reviews)

hansh30

So it's possible to get excellent customer support if you don't accept 300 points that equals just $0,81. (in 55 reviews)

fairuzj

The only online store that never fail to deliver the item on time and in good condition. (in 443 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

calvina16
5/11/16

They shipped right away and their tracking actually worked, sort of. But they shipped me two solar items IN A PLASTIC shipping bag. Needless to say they were broken. Then they want me to send them pictures of the items. Well, I know I should have a camera but I don't. My friends don't either. We're an odd bunch here, no one has a smart phone, I don't even use a cell phone myself. So I tell them three times I don't have a camera. Their responses in really poor English (but you can understand it, sort of) say "Send pictures". Well, I'll send a credit card reversal, see how they like that. Shipping in such a poor manner and then making me prove the items were broken is poor customer service. Amazon, for instance, requires it's sellers to ship properly, as does Ebay.

Yeah they continue to insist on "photo evidence". Thank God for the Fair Credit Billing Act of 1974 and other laws in the USA that protect me against unscrupulous criminals from Hong Kong.

UPDATE: Still waiting for the CC Bill to arrive. Bang Good has no intentions of making good on their obviously bad shipment. I mean mailing glass items in a plastic shipping bag, what did they think would happen?

lindah180
5/11/16

Order place end of April. Notice shipped out, April 30, 2017, but dont have item, after 13 days?
What the hell are you like Rosegal? They cheated me out of money too..
Order number 14359882 pair of flat loafers green.

marleat
5/11/16

I bought ladies shoes and they arrived 1-2 sizes smaller than ordered but no where on the shoes or packaging is the size so I don't know if I even got what I ordered. Return is paid by me to China!!! What was I thinking?!?!

queenbellam
5/10/16

I payed to be shipped 7 days it's been three weeks I never received my order. I try to track it but all it says it's been shipped two weeks ago. Still nothing. They are so hard to contact. If I don't get my order soon I will report them. eBay is more quick & easy . I just should of order from them. I would have my order by now

joei13
5/6/16

After many many emails & having to do a disput with PayPal, I think putting this complaint on SiteJabber made the difference in getting this settled. I have been paid in full, I still have the product & willing to return it if they pay the shipping. Have not received a reply about this. Many thanks on how this turn out. I'm raising my rating to 3 Stars & not 4 only because I'm leary about doing future business with them.

Tip for consumers: I have just noticed it's the same name who responds to these complaints. When I was contacting them by email, it was different names like, Coco, Necole or Joa. This Kathrine L is BOT.

anthonye30
5/6/16

I have bought a number of phones from banggood and they have always been OK, but this time my phone developed a number of problems, so after the sending of videos of the problems they said I should send it back for repair to which I agreed nearly three months later I still have no phone and it still hasn't been repaired and when I email them all they say is be patient. I would advise anyone not to use them because of there bad customer back up, It is an unacceptable time to be without a phone but all I get told is to be patient.

Tip for consumers: Do not use keep away!

stefb14
5/4/16

I am updating my review to the Endoscope camera purchased from Banggood .com as i have now got it working correctly . I belive it was the QR code reader at fault . I would now highly recommend this camera as it works great , and now wish to give it a five star rating. Thanks Banggood its spot on :) regards Stef .

markp138
5/2/16

The items arrived, but didn't work. Banggood makes it impossible to return for a refund or exchange. They want videos, shipping labels, and the responses from their "technical" people aren't legible. Purchase only with play money you can afford to loose. Buying from Banggood is a total gamble.

davidr268
4/29/16

I ordered lights for a motorcycle and they never came in. I emailed they gave me a tracking number that i already had and it said that the tracking number was wrong or the package was never shipped. Simply took my money and never shipped anything. DO NO BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

claren268
4/28/16

I ordered a jacket in a Mens size Small. The jacket arrived labelled Large (both the paper tag the stitched in tag). However, when my husband tried it on - it's tiny! It barely fits me and I'm a size 8!

When I contacted BangGood about it they want pictures of the jacket and the shipping label and the barcode before they will even discuss the matter! Utterly ridiculous. And, now I read some of the reviews, I realise I'm probably wasting my time as its unlikely I will get a satisfactory response from them that doesn't involve a protracted returns process which will leave me out of pocket

jo-anned
4/28/16

I received some shoes I had ordered. Within a half an hour 5 bits had fallen off. I contacted Banggood and they asked me to 'glue' them back on myself! Said it was because of the long hot postage! I have had no satisfaction and will recommend all my friends to stay away!

chrisd174
4/28/16

I purchased 3 items from this company. 2 pr of shoes and a purse. The shoes arrived and are at least 2 sizes too small. Had they been the correct size I would have worn them with a smile although one pair had a permeating chemical smell that was prevalent in my house to the point of having to bag them up in a plastic bag. The other pair was OK if only I could have worn them. The purse is nice and for the price I paid, acceptable. Why not return the shoes you ask....well...I think it would cost me more to return them than to just find someone I can give them to. PLUS...neither of the mailers (they were shipped in 2 separate envelopes) came with an invoice or return instructions and the label on the envelopes was in Chinese. Would not order anything from the company again, especially something size related.

christinay8
4/28/16

I bought a bulk of light up rabbit ears fir a prekindergarten class for easter. When I recieved them about 6 ears did not light up. I had to replace batteries on 5 and the last one did not work at all. Assuming there was a shortage I did not want to leave one poor kid without light up rabbit ears so I had to purchase an alternative from a local store. I felt bad it wasn't the same for one kid. When I emailed bangood they said they would refund me for the inconvenience. I never recieved a refund and I have all the messages they sent stating that they would return my money via PayPal. When I opened a fisput after a month they refused my refund. They are fraudulent and only looking to steal people's money. They don't care about customer satisfaction. I'm still in dispute. Be aware.

leslieb70
4/27/16

Clothing arrived late, the sizing is inconsistent and not accurate, the quality is cheap. Trying to return items is a nightmare. They require PICTURES of the items before they approve return and the cost of returning items to China prohibitive - good money after bad. To top it

"With the parcel you could a leave massage about the order ID,SKU number and the problem of the items. Would you mind giving the Post office receipts,photo of the parcel,the tracking number and track website to us?"

Are they NUTS? How many times do I have to include the reason they are bing sent back and I'n NOT sending them MY post office receipts.

I should have look at reviews BEFORE I ordered. DOn't use BangGood they are BangBad.

adams195
4/27/16

Simply took my money and said that transaction was "failed". Useless customer service could not answer any single question and instead of it, kept asking irrelevant questions.
Do not trust it, otherwise you risk losing your money and being fooled.

lafemmef
4/26/16

Found several of the same item on eBay, but found the same exact item WAY less on Banggood.com. It did however take four weeks from halfway around the world but saved half of what the same China made product was selling elsewhere in the states. Tracking was an issue until the item arrived in the NYC port, then tracking was sent on a day by day basis. CSRs were quick to help with my tracking concern ("Just needed a little patience she said, after all it is coming from the other side of the globe.") In the end, the CSR was correct and I received the item I was expecting safe and sound. I will shop here like I do eBay, Hurray for competition!

jerryc74
4/26/16

purchased battery from Bandad, it was defective, sent it back, postoffice said they received it, they said they didnt. however after filing a complaint with paypal and showing them the received shipping receipt they agreed with me, sorry bangbad, you still owe me the return shipping, you are not honest and the feedback scores speak for themself.

shawnf29
4/25/16

I made an order with this site as the other sites that supposedly had the product either were awful or slow to ship.
However another site got moving and thus I requested a refund. While not immediate it was only a couple days since it was the weekend and funds were ultimately returned.
I would have like to see how they finished the sale as they seem to have great shipping estimates. While not the best price for items they are reasonable and as I said very good estimate on expedited shipping.

laurim2
4/25/16

Bought shoes. Took forever to come, then we're the wrong size. Getting the run around. No exchange policy.

joelc43
4/25/16

I ordered from their website knowing that I would get that same item when I got it. A full description from the website was really too good to be true. But when I received the item, it was not the same as in website. Tried to communicate with them and replied it wasn't purchased from their website. Wow, how disappointing Banggod is.

courtneyw25
4/24/16

Wish I could give a zero. Ordered my items over a month ago and still have not heard anything. No tracking.

kevint69
4/22/16

No Tracking, no new, don't know what's going on after you paid for ten days nothing happened??? Very stupid, never deal with unknown supplier, better goto ebay or amazon.

rooseveltj3
4/22/16

I ordered a scope mount, I received the wrong one with two missing screws in the mounting ring.

simbat
4/22/16

21Mar2016, Ordered EaChine Quadcopter. Three times This Week asked where is it to "KathrineL", aka Only Service personel. Has not yet left China she says...? WTF Over? It's now 22APR2016. 7 to 21 days shipping? Is that in Business days, or Weekend days? USNavy could've sailed here and back by then. Take my word people, don't order anything from BangGood to save a few dollars. It Isn't worth it! Go to Amazon. Go Primeand $#*! y'all at banggood. Concidering this a scam and reporting it to the FBI and the Federal trade commision, along with the BBB and free advertising of all you raunchy services...

stevenh99
4/21/16

I wish I'd read some of the reviews on here before I placed an order with this company.
What's the point of placing an order only to be told five days later that the item is out of stock?
These people were recommended to me after my awful experience with gearbest but I bet they're no better.
I foolishly clicked on the wait option as I'm not particularly in a rush for the item but I think I can see how this will end.

Update- I've just had an email letting me know the item is suddenly back in stock and that it will be shipped within 72 hours, funny that.

Update- I've raised the stars from one to three because I've had a decent message (which I didn't have to decipher) explaining what's going on. Hopefully I've jumped the gun with my earlier pessimism and things may just end well.

Update- Looks like I did jump the gun with my previous pessimistic comments about this company.
The item was delivered this morning, just six days after shipping. I wasn't expecting it for at least another week.
Also, communication throughout the process has been excellent with every query answered in good English by Katherine L.
I've added a star to my rating but stopped short of 5 stars due to the packaging which I felt was a little inadequate given the delicate nature of the item.
I felt that at least a cardboard box with foam padding would have offered better protection than a plastic bag with the item wrapped in a thin sheet of foam, very little impact protection.
I'm lucky that the item did however arrive undamaged so all's well that ends well.

franklinm26
4/21/16

ordered a tyt brand mike and received a very CHEAP mike in place of it. Will never order from them again nd would advise if you are planning on ordering anything from them to look somewhere else

robbies15
4/20/16

I order almost weekly sometimes daily things from banggood, Everything arrives and if there is a problem the service they deliver is out of this world helping always mailing back and making sure that you receive that you payed for, i always tell every one about the website and the experience i have had so far is just 10 out of 10.

leof16
4/20/16

I will start with... I placed an order with 2 items which I did only receive 1 of., However that item was in the mail box lots quicker than most of the bad experiences I have read on. I'm not at all considering mine a bad one for the fact that as soon as I informed them they sent me another free of charge without hesitation. I am entirely satisfied and would not only recommend I will personally be ordering again soon, the staff was super helpful and very friendly.

mikeh226
4/20/16

They sent the wrong order and spent a month jerking me around having me take pictures of the order to prove it was incorrect. Basically ran out the clock for PayPal buy protection. Cheap, crappy stuff but not worth it when they can't fulfill orders.

vinhp
4/19/16

Alright, bang good send me an apology along with a coupon that would let me save 8% (seriously). Omg, 8% will not fly the RC plane without a transmister. I will protest this company with my wallet for their treatement of their customer.

ronaldc50
4/19/16

After very numerous purchases to various dealers I have made on the internet for some 16 plus years [ I maintain a 100% positive rating ]. this is the first time I have had to make a complaint. Received defective item. Requested replacement of 6.88 item. Was told to send picture. I did however explaining it would show nothing since the laser did not work on a boresight. They then wanted a video. I explained again it was ridiculous that a video could show nothing [ no moving parts ] except what the picture showed--nothing but the item. Suggested they should simply request a return at their expense since they sent a defective item but it was unreasonable for the shipping would closely equal the price of the item. After numerous emails it was as though they listened to nothing I said--just same message wanting a video. It was oblivious stall techniques were being user to wear me out. I highly expect if they received a video showing nothing they would want another. What a shame a company would resort to this type of exchange for such a simple and inexpensive item. They wasted more time sending emails and expecting me to do the same than the item was worth. I highly suggest you consider this before ordering anything from them.

corumdocron@att.net

Tip for consumers: Be very careful and expect little help with a defective item. Very difficult to deal with a company who cares nothing about customer satisfaction . A more expensive item could warrant some investigation but taking this approach on this simple item speaks volumes on their method of business.

turbom
4/18/16

We all know that if you live in USA it will take time to receive your items if you buy online from a site located in China. That's no surprise. What came to a surprise is that I bought something from this site and they did not have it in stock and needed to wait. Because of that I cancelled that order and bought something else from the same site. I was told that my original order had been cancelled and that I did not need to worry if I bought a different item. Well.... Of course I received the newer item that I purchased which was more expensive ( no problem ). The problem is that a week later I received the item that I cancelled and saw that they had taken the money from my account after I cancelled weeks ago. When I talked to someone and explained and told them the exact day and time I cancelled, they could not find the cancellation. Just beware and I would not take a chance on spending too much money with them or giving them my financial account information. They take what they want. I think that now I will just spend my money in USA, though I might spend a bit more, it comes out to be less when I don't lose money. Good luck to all.

*********************************************************
I responded, lets see what happens !

bruceh62
4/17/16

I have had several bad experiences with this supplier. Recently I purchased a cover for my computer tablet. It arrived damaged as it was pathetically packaged. My several requests for a refund were met with offers of points or a refund for 15% of the purchase price. I note I did pay for transit insurance on the item.

They are a joke!!! I accept they do sell some reasonable product; but there customer service is "ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC"

UPDATE - after 6 emails and wasting a lot of time, I did receive a refund for the damaged goods I received. I have NOT changed my opinion that there Customer Service is absolutely pathetic.

jerryc73
4/15/16

Hello: My purchases from you were the worst online experience I have ever had...! you need to spend more money on customer service than advertising...! I would not recommend you to anybody...Your company is a disgrace to good China sellers...I will never be back,,,Thanks BANGBAD for the experence...!

piotrn1
4/14/16

Bang Good is absolute joke. This website purely operates on preorders, without any control regarding dispatch date. My item (13532272 ) supposed to be in stock (EU warehouse) and should be delivered within 1-2 days. Four weeks passed and I am still waiting... Customer service replied after 4 days that item is not in stock, that`s it. Honestly if I knew I would gladly paid those £15 more and buy it trough Amazon. If you have deal buy it via Gear Best at least they can give you fairly real estimation. All potential buyers! You have been warned.

Quick reply on Bang Good rep answer:
Why are you lying your customers selling things not existing in your stock? Would it be better to give them real dispatch estimation, so they could decide? I am going to report this to Online Shopping Fraud website and strongly advise other to do the same.

maybelc
4/13/16

Payment withdrew almost immediately from PayPal upon ordering (3/14/16). After a month (4/13/16), nothing received, not even delivery or tracking details.... Am giving them another week before appeal for decline payment to PayPal

nickyl3
4/11/16

I've ordered several items from them now. The products do eventually come and seem okay but I have been waiting since Feb 5 for one item (now April 11) They keep telling me it out of stock, then in Stock and will ship soon then out of stock again. I think this will be my last purchase from them.

lees122
4/10/16

Ordering stuff from these is taking a gamble. When will the product arrive? Will it ever arrive. Stay away! Use amazon.

radomirk
4/8/16

This is now my second purchase through banggood. The first time I bought an MP3 player worth approx $70. The shipping was standard but INSTEAD they bungled the order and it took well over 2 months before I had it. Ok so annoyed but still arrived.

THEN. Over the weekend I ordered a Z1 Smooth Gimbal. I used a family credit card that ALSO shared my last name, so it was pretty obvious. I needed the product urgently so I even paid for express shipping. Great!

First of all they sent back an email TWO DAYS LATER saying, can you please send through your ID. Ok? No problems I went ahead and did that.

Then today they send me another email asking for more ID, and I'm really starting to get annoyed. But I agree, fair enough I'll just do this and get through it.

Then just out of curiosity I message the support through chat and I'm talking and they are taking over 2 minutes to reply to my messages! Terrible service.

THEN they tell me "Delia" the support agent, that my payment has been DECLINED! No one ever sent me an email saying the payment declined. As of this moment I am struggling to get a reply from Banggood support.

Very disappointing.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

christopherl48
4/7/16

I had recieved a defective item from them and on the same day i reported it sent pictures of it and mind you it was one of the Chinese holidays too. I cant stress use the live chat system they have you have to use it when they are open in china so you might have to stay up till 3 in the morning but it WORKS. took me 2 days of confirming they would send me a response to replace item and they did. So if you are waiting for ever for a response thin there may be only 50 or 100 cs reps answering emails for thousands of customers. they will make it right eventually and if your in the us or uk order from the respective warehouse then you wont have to wait for a eon for you items!

tomh152
4/7/16

Why is customer service so bad, I have bought 2 things about 3 months ago and none have arrived, I left bad rating and they did not care. I will never buy again and I will tell everyone not to buy ... DISGUSTING service

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money.

michaeld192
4/6/16

I ordered some items from them 6 weeks ago and counting. My requests for a refund are consistently deflected by asking me to investigate where the shipment may be (that's not my job, duh) or wait.

Now I'm going to have to get in touch with my cc company to see if I can do a chargeback and contact the consumer council in Hong Kong to see if they can help. This is an aggravating experience that obviously nobody wants.

I would strongly advise avoiding this company and instead dealing with amazon, ebay or other reputable companies that have proper policies in place that protect consumers.

bobb957
4/6/16

Where to begin? Wait for months for an overpriced product, then get some broken look-alike that they a video of in inaction. Send the video several times. No response. Open PayPal case. Wait another month or so. My advice? Never order from ClusterBang

Order no: #goeffyerself1

bobw82
4/5/16

order 4704216 this warranty return has been going on since 15/12/15 I have been dealing with tony who keeps telling me the tablet is under repair be patient surely after this time your replace or refund policy should be used
STILL WAITING FOR ANY RESPONSE LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO GET SCAMWATCH INVOLVED
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT MAY HAVE TO BE SENT BACK YOU WONT SEE IT AGAIN

dudud
4/2/16

bangggood marks they after Command the fameuse word "shipped" but when i trace my tracking num the item is pre advised. already 10 business days past without any movement .i have asked them many times they told me that the shipment method requires 7-20 business days if you do not received your package before the limited day we will refund you. after all this annoying waiting weeks .

nikosz
4/1/16

I have very bad experience from the customer service of banggood. I bought a tablet from banggood which arrived ok but after 10 months of use the mini usb port got faulty with result not to be able to charge my phone. After a few emails and calls to banggood customer service eventually they accepted to send them back my tablet for repair as it was still under the one year warranty. Initially they told me that they would fix the tablet and send it to me within a month. After tones of emails they told me it will take maximum two months. Till this day is almost two and half month and still havent received my tablet back. The customer service response is very slow and is like copy paste ( Do not worry the tablet will be fixed and returned to you). Obviously they will never return the tablet. I regret the moment that i decided to trust them and send them my tablet to be fixed instead of trying to fix it locally.

I will never buy anything from this company. The after service is terrible and they are not trustworthy. Better spend your hard earn money elsewhere.

Nikos

douglasr22
4/1/16

Katherine L. (banggood Rep) I believe you are a fake and trying to convince people coming to this website that you work for a reputable company. Most of these posters have already jumped thru your email hoops with sending them videos and pictures. Buyer beware.

pauls266
3/31/16

Bang good is like every other site it is a platform where sellers and buyers come together. Just think of it as another eBay The only problem with this site is unlike eBay and most of the other better sites like eBay and Amazon is that they have ways of screening out scammers now don't get it twisted bang good is a legit site but they don't really screen out for scammers and con artists so you have to do your own homework. No I don't know about their refund policy but I'm sure you do have to pull teeth in order to get your money back unlike eBay and Amazon I really feel bad that I gave those bad reviews but there was no other way to sum it up. Once again I have ordered from the site and got my stuff it just takes a long long time because most of the stuff is coming from China and the parcel system has to go through customs and that can take awhile but other than that this site gets two-and-a-half 3 stars at most

willm45
3/30/16

I made an order 6 weeks ago and up to now I did not receive the item! when I contact BangBAD customer service ! they ask me to wait 3 days and then contact them again if i still didn't get it! EVERYTIME they say (We hope you wait) W*F!!!!!!!
And for this dude who will reply to my review saying sorry and pla pla pla here's the
Order No. 12634018

michaelw240
3/30/16

I would caution you about buying anything from China. I purchased this unit as new via Bang Good's website paying it using PayPal and received a used unit. The unit cost was $69.99 but trying to return it to Hong Kong costs $120.00. After much argument with PayPal I got a credit without having to spend $120.00 for the return (only because I have used PayPal since 2001). Lesson learned, DO NOT buy anything from China and especially from Bang Good. Just saying.... China is now 1950-60's Japan, shipping junk into the US market. The company name is indicative our what you experience will be...

Michael Wilson

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Answer
rebeccal10
A: Dear JIM N.,after checking, your order has been picked up , if you still didn't  receive your goods, please check with the post office.
More logistics details , you could see:http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LS831525725CN
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
rebeccal10
A: Dear vivianne N., after checking, the parcel was shipped on 5th May, maybe the 17 track didn't update the information of  Overseas logistics quckily.Could you please wait a few days and have a check again, If you still didn't receive your goods beyond the estimated days, please feel free to contact us .
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

3 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood