US Government's NSF

cservice@banggood.com

203 Reviews for Banggood.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/3/14

Site très sympa et varié !
Les commandes sont livrées en France en 10 Jours et le service répond de suite aux Mails !!
Parfait

4/30/14

I got my first experience with banggood.com and I am really satisfied with it! Great service and support.
I ordered a Camera Handheld Extendable Monopod. However, I had to wait for a while to get my order, but finally I really happy with my new Monopod! I also have rated careful and safe packing!
Highly recommended!

4/26/14

I have made many orders for tens of products on Banggood until today and I always received great stuff for very good prices! Any time I contacted the Customer Support I always received fast and effective responses to solve my problems, whether I asked for additional information, products manuals and also free product substitution because of defective items (1 product on about 20 orders, it could happen)

4/26/14

A very good Company to buy from, good prices, good quality and the people at Banggood are very helpful if you have any questions. Thanks!

4/25/14

Ordered a pair of ultrafire Cree XML-T-6 flashlight with Panasonic 18650B batteries and chargers.BELIEVE IT OR NOT, the AC Prongs pulled right out of the charger shells when I disconnected them from a standard AC outlet the VERY FIRST time I charged the flashlight.
I'M AN ENGINEER BY PROFESSION, and have NEVER experienced such SHODDY craftsmanship of a product (especially an electrical product) IN MY LIFE.

4/25/14

I've brought a few products from this site now and it has been the best experience online that I have had. The prices can't be beaten. On top of this, everything I buy comes with free postage to AU. Whilst some deliveries took some time, when I got them, they were always well packed and operated exactly as described. Will be buying from again without question.

4/25/14

"Very good e-shop four good price.
Fast en correct delivery to Belgium.
Almost 20 orders placed, all received.
Good service support."

4/25/14

Love Banggood, they are so awesome I tell everyone I know to order from their site, everything is such a good price , If you have a problem they have live chat and customer service that can help with every issue you may have , I ordered a nail dust collector it was cracked in shipping they sent another one , right away , have ordered many gel nail supplies and love it all, ordered a cree light bar was so perfect my hubby loves it, I enjoy free shipping also all the way from Hong Kong to bc Canada , I totally encourage you all to use this site and they get new products all the time. love banggood.

4/23/14

I made 3 orders within two weeks, each came from them within 2 days. Free package, the order got after 3 weeks, which, as for the shipment from the other end of the world, is a very good result. I ordered my parts, helicopter V911. All great quality, in addition to prices several times lower than in the local market. I would recommend anyone from any part of the world!

4/23/14

´m very happy with Banggood service: the price of the item I bought was the cheapest, it came in a strong package, very fast shipping I paid with Paypal and communication with customer service is direct and very effective... I had a problem with the item and had to return it and I´m still happy with the service as I could email customer service and follow their instructions and they offered me the best solution. I will buy again from them for sure!
fromSpain

4/22/14

This was my first order from banggood.com, exellent products, cheap prices, great customer service and free shipping, the only thing that would make it the perfect site is faster shipping, but you do get for what you pay for, will definitally order again.

4/21/14

Stay away! They are scammers. I bought a product, they ask me cancel the purchase and refund the money, but they sent me the item. Ask me to resend their offices and they will pay the post expenses. After that, they refused pay me any money. They used me to transporte their products with my money to their offices. They are reported to the police in three countries

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

Ok I was wrong. Really I must say that Banggood has solved my painfull situation. I am glad to find people like Sami. It was a confused reply from another people who dont know about the whole problem. Then , in fact, about me they are NOT SCAMMERS. I had been waiting, and know I apologize about my complain. Banggood manager is the most correct and perfect seller. The mistake from only one person does not represent the company.

4/19/14

I had a problem with shipping but banggood solved it fast so no problems at all with banggood. Great customer service! I just bought again and will do so in future.

4/18/14

I have ordered numerous times and have received good services and assurance from the customer service dept who handled my queries very professionally and very satisfied with my orders. All arrived in good condition. A very satisfied customer. Will definitely place orders again. Thank you Banggood.

4/16/14

I love this site. The second time I ordered item from it I got little scared of the delay of the delivery (but it was ordered near the end of the year) and wrote to customer service. They where pretty fast with the answer prompting to wait a bit more, And the package was delivered. I wrote them recently when I accidentally ordered item which is not in stock and after a quick comunication they replaced it with similar one and I'm really happy about it

4/14/14

Ordered E Cigarette products and received them quickly, but because some items were out of stock they forwarded the majority of the items first. The other items will be sent when they get stocks. Communications also have been great and friendly.

4/14/14

I’ve been shopping at banggood since Sep/2013. All purchases made were sent on time. There is the very friendly customer staff, always ready to answer your questions and problems of personal care. Great prices and great variety of products. I recommend this store.

4/11/14

On Wednesday 19 February, 2014 i placed an order which never arrived.
I have contacted Banggood through the paypal resolution center asking a refund.
At first they said that they would refund me but they do no not even respond to my messages.
After a lot of pressure they offered to refund me but only if i close the dispute first
and offering me 1.57euros as a refund instead of the 10.05euros they owe me!!!!!!
They are not only untrustworthy but Scammers as well be carrefull.
Terrible customer service!!! stay AWAY!!!!"

Hi,
I have bought many times on the website banggood.com
is a wonderful website, great prices and customer service is very good !!

4/11/14

Banggood is an excellent website, offers quality products at a good price, providing a very good attention to customers, and orders arrive quickly, I recommend

4/10/14

I think this is the web shop, one of the best in China of those where I was bought. Honest seller with good managers on work with clients that responded to any questions about my order. Very satisfied with the cooperation. I will make use of services in the future!

4/1/14

Horrible company. I also ordered a quadcopter and they sent the wrong model and wrong screws. I attempted to contact them for four months and still nothing. Do NOT use this site it is a scam.

3/30/14

Prompt shipping to USA, South Florida. Products arrived as described in working order. Out of Stock item which needed refund was promptly and professionally addressed by "Poppy". Excellent customer service and communication. Would recommend to others and will do business with again.

3/28/14

Good site. Delivery accuracy is ok. Sometimes you may meet some errors in assembling of your parcel but never loose the support from Banggood.
I really appreciate Banggood`s willing to satisfy the customer.

3/28/14

I don't understand other reviewers getting so upset with banggood. Unfortunately, we live in an age that raises people up with instant gratification. It's a plague. Jesus criminey people!

Anyway, I have gotten remote control helicopters and parts from banggood. I was really worried at first ordering from somewhere over seas, but my experience with them has been nothing but the best. Sure, it's frustrating at times waiting so long for a package, but what people don't realize and fail to read is that they take their time to inspect products to ensure quality.

Also, other countries customs are the ones who delay packages. Anytime I needed my tracking number, banggood got back to me in email within 24 hours because of the different time zones and helped me out with information. Yes, they do say "please wait" but it's always with "thank you kindly". That's great customer service people. They cannot help it if you choose free shipping, the mail carrier does what the mail carrier does. How is that their fault??

It helps to pay for upgraded shipping. You will get your package faster. Give them a break.

To the reviewer who ordered a bathing suit, really? You ordered a swim suit on a deadline from a country over seas? Who does that??

You cannot be extremely rude and callous to someone and expect them to respond to you kindly. They are still human beings. Learn what respect is and get some manners.

3/27/14

I ordered a bathing suit 2 months ago(1/17/2014) from this site for my vacation that is now 1 week away! The tracking number they gave me shows me nothing! I have no clue where my order is. I emailed them after the first month and they said my package was sent back because it didn't pass security clearance. I never got a response as to why, but they said it was resent and should reach me in another 7-25 days. Today is 3/26/2014 and still no swim suit! This company is cheap for a reason, its too good to be true. Save your money and don't bother wasting your time with this company. And by the way, all the response to my 5 emails were in broken English, I literally had to take my best guess at what the person was trying to say. DON'T ORDER FROM BANGGOOD! NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

3/27/14

Any good reviews you people have has was good luck. I am closing my account with Banggod because when things go wrong believe me they dont care. I have spent £100s of pounds on these people and its been a nightmare. 2 months to deliver a Quad copter I ordered and now the same problem again. They fobb you off and dont even look into any problem you report. Always asking...please wait please wait...no more for me!!!!! = Rubbish servace and message response always unrelated to the complaint to fob you off.

3/21/14

Excelente site!

Encontrei o produto que eu estava procurando, com preços atraentes.

transação segura

e sem complicações.
(PT-BR)

Excellent site!

I found the product that I was looking for, with attractive prices.

secure transaction

and without complications.

3/20/14

Paid for a tablet plus Express delivery on the 11th. Banggood sent a computer generated reply saying tablet was sent on the 12th.
But no tracking number and no carrier's name!
I repeatedly asked for tracking number etc but all my emails were totally ignored!
Today is the 16th and no tablet, no reply and no tracking number. BUT I paid for Express 3 day delivery. So where the f*** has my order gone?
Update, found out later that tablet had never been sent, the owner was simply trying to cheat me out of £149. These people really are thieves and scam artists. Most of the "good reviews" here are indeed fake, check out www.scamadviser.com, banggood are seriously dishonest.

3/17/14

Bought 4 gps units for xmas presents. Gps does not work.
E mailed them , after a lot of to and fro they sent us the sd
Cards. After inserting the sd card the gps still don't work.
After e mailling again they wanted a video of the gps not working
We sent them a video proving it don't work.
We never heard from them again.it is almost easter and
We bought it for xmas.
We are now forced to biy another 4 gps units
Would not reccomend buying from banggood or
Companies associated with them

3/16/14

It was very first time, that i bought from banggood.com.
It's a very good site. Low prices and free shipment fee
Great customer service on the site.
I received emails on my shipped package.
I will most definitely be purchasing items on this website again

3/16/14

Great store, very honest, if there's anything wrong with your order they will fix it right away so your satisfaction is guaranteed.
I'm going to buy from there again.

3/12/14

I discovered this website when I was searching for a Pedometer arm bag for my Sportline pedometer. I walk my dog every day and look for new products to make my walks interesting. This website offered FREE shipping, and the purchase price was inexpensive and shipped within 7 business day! I then ordered the 300K Pixel Mini Camcorder with TF Card Slot Up To 16GB to make mini videos of my dog walks! I find myself looking at this website daily because it is the best "bang for the buck."

3/12/14

It's a very good site. Low prices and free shipment fee
Great customer service on the site.
I received emails on my shipped package.
I will most definitely be purchasing items on this website again

3/11/14

Hola a todos.
Desde el pasado mes de septiembre de 2013 he hecho más de 10 compras en Banggood, la mayor parte de los pedidos han llegado sin problemas, pero en algunas ocasiones los ha habido, pero lo importante es que el servicio post venta de Banggood ha hecho todo lo necesario para solucionarlos y al final todo ha salido a la perfección.

El dia 14 de Enero de 2014 realicé un pedido en Banggood, se trataba del smart phone iNEW V3, el dia siguente recibí un email de Banggood en el que me decían que el artículo estaba fuera de stock y me ofrecían la posibilidad de cambiar por otro artículo de similar precio, de esperar restock o la devolución del dinero pagado. Yo opté por esperar a que el teléfono estuviese en stock.

Para mi sorpresa, el dia 17 de Enero recibí un nuevo mensaje de Banggood diciéndome que el teléfono ya me lo habían enviado.
El Teléfono llegó al centro logístico internacional de Singapur el dia 27 de Enero y salió el dia 28.

Hasta el día de hoy, el iNEW V3 aún no lo he recibido, pero el día 5 de Febrero me puse en contacto con Banggood para decirles que el pedido no había llegado, por lo cual yo estaba muy preocupado. Al día siguiente recibí un mensaje del servicio de atención al cliente de Banggood diciendome que sentían mucho que el pedido no me hubiese llegado todavía, pero para que yo me quedara tranquilo, me ofrecían la posiblidad de devoverme el dinero que pagué por el teléfono y que cuando lo recibiese, se lo volviese a pagar.

Yo les contesté que si, que estaba de acuerdo con la devolución. 20 minutos después recibí un nuevo mensaje de Banggood diciéndome que ya me habían ingresado el dinero en mi cuenta Paypal al tiempo que recibía otro mesaje de Paypal notificándome el ingreso que Banggood había hecho en mi cuenta.

Con este caso que me ha ocurrido quiero dejar claro que el servicio de atención al cliente de Banggood hace todo lo necesario para dar plena satisfacción y confianza a sus clientes.

No he tenido que pedir a Banggod la devolución del dinero, es más, no pensaba hacerlo, por que creo que el teléfono llegará, pero ellos me lo han devuelto para darme tranquilidad, y lo han conseguido. Ahora estoy totalmete tranquilo, por que llegue o no el teléfono, el dinero que pagué por él ya está en mi cuenta.

Este comentario que he escrito sobre el servicio postventa de Banggood es para agradecerles lo bien que se han portado conmigo cada vez que ha surgido cualquier problema.

Muchas gracias por todo Banggood.

3/10/14

The website is reliable and the individuals who make up is always ready to serve in any way. Products are quality and at very good prices.

3/7/14

One of item came broken (cost 50$). After 2 days they reshipped new product! Great seller. I will do more buisness with banggood.

3/6/14

Recently I bought a PIPO S6 tablet. This stopped working after a couple of days. When I contacted them they made all the right noises about replacing the product but I received nothing. They were in good contact initially but then suddenly nothing - they've stopped replying to my emails.
I noticed that they stopped contacting me once I was over the 45 days from the Paypal transaction date. You can only open a dispute up with Paypal if it is less that 45 days so I can't open a Paypal dispute. If you get a defective product make sure you open a dispute up in Paypal before the 45 days have expired.
Here's hoping they will contact me!

2/24/14

Beware, I've ordered many times from banggood and got what I ordered, you can get some good deals. They take a long time to receive but it has always come. But my last order I received the wrong stuff. I've sent many emails but they accept no responsibility for there mistakes. If they miss ship, you take the loss.

2/20/14

Good service, I give four stars because the item I ordered went out of stock but they were able to re-stock after two weeks. The service is cooperative and they reply to your questions or requests For the money, the purchase i did was really bang on the bucks compared to other sites. Highly recommended and i will for sure make a purchase again!.

2/20/14

Banggood is one of the best site i have ever dealt with.
Very quick service.
Very good Customer service.
Low prices.
I had an issue once and they solved it quickly.

2/19/14

Banggood.com is a really good site. After many websites with scams, I discovered Banggood and since I discoverd it, I had no problems:
-Prices are low
-Items are really quickly shipped
-Orders can be cancelled, and if you ask it, they do it very very quickly (I asked to cancel an order and it was done some hours after)
-They really take care of us
I received all my orders in reasonable time and in good state .But also when i faced a problem they quickly gave the best solution for me ! I recommend it !!

2/18/14

Pathetic experience i had.
They did not deliver even after 3 months. when asked for refund, they made it to paypal. I did not claim the money and it was returned to them. these people have eaten up the money and not at al cooperative.

check this reply from their service team and you will get to know what help they do.

Dear Virendra,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Really sorry about it.

We have finished our refund for you here. And now we do not know what to do for you here.

We just sent it to where it comes from. You should go solve it by yourself. Now you have to depend on yourself.

2/15/14

I bought a keycool84 from them. They set me a keycool 87 which is a cheaper version from what I researched. That handle customers with no profesion and take too long to respond. Infact: their shipping took about 24 days when it was supposed to be about 5-15 days of shipping. I am very disappointed at them. Luckily a competitor is preparing to make a good deal for me. I won't buy a thing from these scammers again

2/15/14

I ordered a Dixie Horn for my buddy a few weeks back and still haven't received it. I got a tracking number about a week after I ordered it, but the number doesn't even work. This site, from my experience, and from everyone else's comments is rubbish. Don't bother with them.

2/14/14

Good shop. Low prices. Service always respond and try solve problems if it is appeared.
Хороший магазин, часто покупал там всякие товары.

2/13/14

Awesome experience with BANG GOOD. I ordered a pair of boots and pants and both looked exactly like their picture. I was very impressed with the pants. Good quality for the price.

MOst important it only took a month to get to me and NO import fees unlike other Asian website where u get charged import fees. The customer service is GREAT! I was impressed with how SAndy handled my questions. Professional and prompt.

2/13/14

Banggood.com has been nothing but unsatisfactory. I paid $9.18 for expedited shipping (2 - 3 day shipping) on January 20th, and did not receive my order until today, February 13th, I contacted them several times during the duration of the "shipping" and only heard back once, where they said that Chinese New Year was the reason they did not ship my order (a holiday that is 16 days after I placed my order??? this is NONSENSE!) I responded and told them that it is still inappropriate and I am still requesting a refund, and they did not respond back.

Once I received my order, which was a phone case, it was the wrong size!!! My order clearly indicates that I wanted a case for an iPhone 5, and the case is for a 4!!! It does not fit my phone in any way! It is far too short which is why I believe it is for an iPhone 4.

So after waiting a month, I get the wrong thing. I would give them zero stars. I have never encountered such terrible service in my life with online shopping.

2/12/14

One of the sites on which I find myself better. They are very fast in shipping, the items are in conformity with the description and their customer service is very prompt and courteous. I am very pleased and so I recommend it to everyone really. Great store + + + + + + + + +

2/11/14

ordered about £200 worth of stuff from clothes to nail art supplies for a great discounted price delivery took about 1 month which was pretty good, if your looking for a cheap bargain and not expecting fast delivery banggood is the place to go

The Best Wholesale Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber