US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

bobz10

Susan in Banggood customer service quickly corrected that to my complete satisfaction. (in 236 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 45 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 450 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

richardp69
4/5/15

I paid for an item on March 6, 2015. It's April 4, and the item still shows it's in China awaiting shipping. Although they respond after a few days, they do not have an answer. Wait a few more days is the usual. Not acceptable.

miked132
4/4/15

I've made about 40 orders from Banggood, they have great prices and I've received all my orders from them so far. They always have new products that I can't resist buying.

On my latest order I had a problem with a DVR, I told them about it and they're sending a replacement free of charge. Great customer service!

Sometimes it does take a while to get my stuff from China, however lately it's been less than 2 weeks time. I can vouch for these guys.

lianeta
4/3/15

nice products with great quality from clothes to home decorations everything great.! They are very goo at responding any questions and they take responsibility for any mistake on their end. I been a happy customer for over 1 year! ty bang good

kaim24
4/2/15

Had a problem with a broken SJ5000 Plus camera. Banggood did a great job by replacing the camera. Thnx!

tomislavm
4/2/15

I recommend this seller. I recently bought an RC toy of the site. It was delivered fairly quickly. The price was great and the quality was as described, but it had some sort of factory error so I contacted support. They responded quickly and agreed to send me a replacement at no cost. Thumbs up for banggood.

ledocl
4/1/15

La tablette Onda que j'ai reçu est tombée en panne alors qu'elle était encore sous garantie. Je l'ai signalé à Banggood qui m'a indiqué ou la renvoyer, qui m'a remboursé les frais de port et m'a renvoyé immédiatement une tablette neuve.
Service après vente exceptionnel, très bonne communication, rien à dire, un site à recommander chaleureusement qui lève toute les réticences à acheter par correspondance en Chine. Bravo Banggood

Onda tablet I got broke down while she was still under warranty. I pointed to BangGood who told me or refer, which I paid the postage and referred me immediately a new tablet.
Service after sales outstanding, very good communication, nothing to say, a site that raises warmly recommend any reluctance to buy in China. Well Done Banggood

sinjoz
4/1/15

Trusted website, fast delivery and in the event of a claim early intervention and solutions. Affordable appropriate provider remains Bangood buyer.

derekr15
4/1/15

I recently made the grave error of ordering goods from Bang Good The goods I received were seriously substandard and not worth the envelope they were sent to me in. They do not enclose return instructions so I contacted them on their chatline and by email. they have been nothing but obstructive and rude and have, at no time offered me a way to return the goods. the world needs to know what this organisation is like so that other don't suffer at the hands of their operatives. they are truly appalling, don't buy from them!

Tip for consumers: Good

miguelg9
3/31/15

Excellent customer service. If you have a problem with your orders they seek the solution. Many and original things to buy, great seller.

gh377
3/31/15

I recently made my first order with them. I had a small issue with shipping, but they respond to emails quickly and are always willing to help. Great prices, too. I received my order in perfect condition. Shipping was on the slow side, but it's in the range of similar sites. I also realized that I'd placed my order near the tail end of Chinese New Year, so times may be quicker when things are less hectic. A great experience overall.

filipb12
3/29/15

With over 50 orders I did't have any problem at all. They answer on mail in range of hours, and they understand what warranty means, They resend me 2 items after both stop working after a month usage. Transit time is about 20 days with free post, 10 days express, but we are not rating post services (China and domestic) which are not in scope of BG. Lot of usefull things to buy.

Tip for consumers: Do not hasitate, they are 100%.

avnerd
3/29/15

Quality products and well-packed shipments
Very reliable company and very helpful support if and when a problem arise.
The communication and support are the best.
I am already buying and I will continue to buy from BangGood

Tip for consumers: Trust that company

frederich11
3/29/15

They stock a great variety of parts and an amazing price, and if things go wrong in any way, they go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. I've recommended to friends and would definitely recommend again! Their customer service has corrected every issue I've ever experienced, even when the problem was not caused by them (e.g. lost package in international shipping).

larryb62
3/29/15

THIS IS A FOLLOWUP REVIEW. ordered feb 24. they said they did not charge until shipped. wrong. was charged immediately. website doesn't tell you if it is in stock. I wasn't told things were out of stock. my order was split in 2, I wasn't told. 1 part took 36 days to get here. one took 21 days. I have ordered other things from china from other companies that arrived in 2 weeks. I kept emailing to see what was going on and my questions were never answered. only a repeating" please be patient". How can you be patient when you don't know whats going on. cus ser slow to answer at times. This company is run very poorly. I WOULD AVOID IT. I REALLY DONT BELIEVE THE OTHER GOOD REVIEWS.
how can a company be THAT hot and cold?????

vaidisj
3/28/15

I discovered recently Banggood.com. of course it is not as big as aliexpress. but i europa delivers the goods within 2 weeks

evanh32
3/28/15

I have placed many orders at Banggood in the last two years or so when I started looking for surveillance equipment. During this time many other items were added on my want list. There were times that some products were delayed due to weather conditions etc and Banggood send already a replacement. I never lost any package and therefore I had to reject the replacement packaged that arrived. People were very friendly and care about me the customer. All my e-mails were answered within few hours. In some cases they suggested to get a newer or better item that has just arrived. In sort you can call them Professionals. It is the one store that I trust the most. There prices are 99% than anyone else at least in the item that I have order.

Tip for consumers: They will answer your e-mails in sort time and are reliable and low price store.

jonathanl22
3/27/15

Amazing shipping speed at an amazing price, I love it. The goods I ordered are in mint condition, I will recommend your services to my friends. Thank you!

stevens77
3/27/15

The shipping took a little longer then hopped, but it was Chinese new year. The customer service experience was really good. Products are ok. Overall not a bad purchase. "

wiredm
3/27/15

Wonderful customer service, great value, S L O W shipping (good thing I ordered WAY in advance - but it was the Chinese New Year . . .) fantastic support, and seemingly good quality!

adis9
3/27/15

I so far have 3 orders from BangGood. One was ordered 2 days ago, and 2 a month ago. I had a problem with one of my orders, and BangGood took care of me and solved my problem!

Thanks! I'll definetly keep using BangGood!

luisg29
3/26/15

Excellent customer service and quick responses, fast processing order, good shipping options, safe and very fast. Excellent shipping time

misterd1
3/25/15

I ordered many times on banggood.com it is very easy and the number of products is overwhelming. If you have a problem with a product you bought, you send an e-mail with the picture and order number, or use the support chat! How easy!
The orders took 25 days on average to be shipped to germany and I think that is good.
I would recommend buying on this website, because the products have a good quality.

coryb18
3/25/15

Items are the lowest quality junk.

When you try to unsubscribe from their spam, it sends you to a 404 error page.

CLASSIC CHINESE GARBAGE SITE

rosarioc5
3/24/15

me ayudaron rapidamente con un problema de envio
voy a seguir comprando coneelos y recomiendo a otras personas
Rosario calderón

ionelt
3/24/15

Very large variety of products - good to great quality - also very good prices.
The customer service it's just GREAT!!! one of the best i've ever meet in online shopping.
Shipping take a little time to EU but its coming from China and it's FREE - so i find it ok.

6 Stars from me Banggood!!! :)

heleng25
3/23/15

Excellent excellent products...great design and fashion with the clothing and really useful key super lovely household/organizer/stylesaver/lifestylesaver products.

magdalenam2
3/23/15

I find this site with good products with quality. I very satisfied with them and i will order again and again.

arneh12
3/23/15

Really good customer service, although I gave a wrong address for shipping the order got refunded and I always received a quick answer to my mails. Great!

Tip for consumers: Choose the registered and tracking shipment method, especially if shipped outside of CN you can track the goods.

kosa2
3/23/15

I am member on plenty sites.
On this site i m buying items for a long period (about 5-6 years). After all these years I m very satisfied with their products, their fast shipping methods, their variety of products and above all with their prices.
Also when I faced a problem with some of my orders their response was very professional, fast and they solved it in my favor .
In conclusion: it is a site with very good deals for everybody and I recommend it to everyone with no second thought.
I hope that they will continue in this way and I will leave five stars as a rating because they worth it.
Kostas An.

andresg10
3/21/15

Very good customer service!! Replaced faulty product right away. Shipping take a little while but im in the US and its coming from China so its not their fault at all, anything shipped from there will take a while but they prices are unbelieveable. Anyone compaining about bad quality products just doesn't understand how to purchase things, understand what you and actually buying and where it is a knock of or the real product, its very easy to tell. You wouldnt but something that says its an anti gravity machine and then complain that it doesn't work, you're the idiot who thought an anti gravity machine was real. They have amazing products, prices, and customer service.

roulaf
3/21/15

i have ordered a couple of times from banggood. the site is perfect. very good service, good answers to questions, good quality of products. i will keep buying of course!!

dane175
3/20/15

I have only ordered from Banggood 3 times but every time I got what I ordered in good working condition. Shipping was slow on the last order but the West coast docks shut down for a time due to a strike. Buy something and make your own decision. Just because you had a bad experience with one transaction does not make the company a SCAM. If that were the case I could call almost every company in the US a scam.

Tip for consumers: Free shipping is SLOW - 6 weeks - if you need it this month pay for faster shipping.

onsrr
3/20/15

Excellent service, very good quality, value is above normal, free shipping(very fast :))

Edit: OK. I have read some reviews. They just say Banggood have many good reviews and that's why it is bad. Whaat ?! I can't understand you guys, how can you review a website without even buy a single product ?

Tip for consumers: Rate the item you bought :)

giovannim21
3/20/15

Product as described,arrived promptly, well packed and in great condition
excellent service a pleasure to deal with.
Recommended.Great seller..A.+++++++++++
Many Thanks Banggod !

maryg75
3/20/15

Extremely low quality products and services .
12 items ordered no one worth it ...
Big hassle for returns

sergiom13
3/18/15

I had a problem with a product (it was faulty) and they offered me a refund or a resend of the same product for free. Amazing.

danielo23
3/18/15

I've been using Banggood for about a year now and would have to say I'm very happy. I'm a veteran of Chinese online purchases and have had some very mixed experiences, especially with Aliexpress. However, Banggood has been excellent. Firstly, I have not been disappointed with anything I've ordered - the items closely match their descriptions and the quality to price ratio is good. Secondly, prices are generally very competitive relative to other Chinese websites ie. I've frequently compared and Banggood are generally lowest for the items I've bought. There is also a very good selection of items, especially electronics & components and it seems to be a site focussed on reasonable & obviously Chinese-brand items, rather than fakes. I've also had to contact customer service over minor issues and had a fairly quick response from a real & helpful person. Are there any disadvantages? Well, although items are well packaged, you have to be patient with shipping. I'm in Ireland and the free option generally takes not much less than 5 weeks to arrive, although nothing has been lost either. However, overall, I'm a fan and will continue to shop on Banggood.

Tip for consumers: Plan time for shipping; the best value is for items you can afford to wait a bit for.

doloresg
3/18/15

i bought a bag from banggood , it only took a week for me to get it. and i love my bag. i will be ordering a few more soon good quality great low price

Tip for consumers: dont believe the bad comments, this is a awsome site to shop. you name it they got it.

franciscor10
3/18/15

I first ordered small bag to replace my daily beater and was intrigued by the cheap electronics. I went for the Teclast X98 which has the

same screen as an iPad Air 2, but runs Windows and Android. The product was solid and half the price of something comparable state-side. I

would, however, recommend paying for expedited shipping. The free shipping can take a month, but I have to admit the website was forthright

about the length of time. Their customer service was great, btw, and they followed-up even when they didn't need to.

Tip for consumers: Pay for expedited shipping.

davidg145
3/18/15

Very good site and very good customer service.
One item I purchased arrives broken, and they send me another one for free. I am very satisfied.

lorrainee
3/17/15

I only ordered one item. It was sent in reasonale time, was really well priced and good quality for the money paid. No complaints!

Tip for consumers: If buying clothing, check your measurements carefully. The sizing is very small!

tejj
3/17/15

I ordered Gillette shaving blades as advertised on their website and they sent me fakes. They have now changed the description from Gillette to "fits Gillette" or something like that. What good is a fake if it doesn't perform like the original? I also ordered LED light bulbs and luckily I only asked for a small quantity. The bulbs emit a weird yellow light and one of the bulbs stopped working after a few hours of use. Aren't these bulbs supposed to last 10 years or more?? And Banggood is not interested in hearing about complaints. I have sent them several emails and not received a single response from them. Moral of this story: Banggood sells cheap goods in every sense of the word. You get what you pay for. Don't waste your money. Buy the genuine stuff from reputable dealers.

Tip for consumers: Just look somewhere else. There are plenty of other websites that will sell you the genuine article for a reasonable price.

briand49
3/17/15

I have been purchasing from banggood.com for over a year now and have had a great experience. I have ordered about 30 items from them and they all arrived in a timely manner and what few items I have ordered and the item be defective they where more than willing to send a replacement and the customer support is good as well. I highly recommend banggood.

stalwarti
3/17/15

I ordered Men's blazer. But due to out of stock. I requested refunded. They refunded the full amount on my wish. Thanks to Banggood. I would like to continue with Banggood.

liviuc
3/17/15

They are improving from day to day everything. Waiting time until the delivery become shorter and shorter. Quality of the packagge is also good enough, even sometimes the packagge is broken and some goods are damaged during the transport. But they are resending the damagged goods and they are very serious. Not to mention the very good price !

Tip for consumers: Liviuc

flaminiak
3/16/15

I cannot be much happier.
I am a jobless girl, so I don't earn much money, but Banggood has such great products with great prices. I can afford a lot of products and buy great and original gifts for my friend and family without waste my money!
I love their products because there are a lot of different and originals goods!
The costumer service is great, if you have any questions or issues, they are always ready to help you step by step.
I totally recommend it!

Tip for consumers: Have a little patience with the shipping, because it can be a little slow (the free one) but be sure you'll receive your items!

clarissas2
3/16/15

Excellent customer service in case of any query or complaint. Good quality products at cheap prices. Most of the time photos are faithful to the true object. Highly recommended. Thanks for your service

adaml49
3/15/15

I believe that they tracked me through searches on Ebay. An add popped up with exactly what I wanted - men's cargo pants in olive green. What I received was childrens black 'sweat pants with giant skulls and crossbones all over it. I wrote to customer service 4 times no reply. After I contacted paypal, they sent a letter, asking for all kinds of photographs, which I sent. No reply. Another person contacted me and asked for all kind of photographs, which I sent again and no reply. Paypal decided that they would refund my money if I paid for registered mail to ship item back to China ( Honestly the item that they sent me was around $10 on special when I first ordered.) I went to my credit card company and they refunded my money I then got another email from banggoods asking for a detailed video outlining my problem. I said most companies would pay for the shipping, since the error was theirs. I got a sarcastic email back saying that was good to know and hope you order again. At least the credit card company was sympathetic.

geraldc20
3/15/15

[en] Excellent quality for low prices, very good contact with after sales service and forum ultilingual

[fr] Excellent rapport qualité-prix, très bon contact avec le sav et le forum multilangue.

lotharm2
3/14/15

Bought many times there and everything has arrived. If I have questions or changes for my order, the service replied within 24 hours! great service.
I heard about some difficulties with returns, but they are looking for a solution for everyone.
I recommend Banngood!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
bevang
A: You take your chances with these guys, very good prices and choice of products but as many comments say it is a minefield. Many products are good quality but some are copies or appalling rubbish and others ridiculously overstated eg a flashlight they claim was 5000 lumens actually tested at 1100. I have also bought an "ultrafire" flashlight that had a direct short and smoked a battery, "ultrafire" 185650 batteries claimed to be 5000mAh tested at 1100mAh, 6 powerbanks, none of which worked, an endoscope which was advertised as hd which was sd and had a faulty driver disk and the list goes on. I do buy a lot from them even so because you often can't get a better price and I pick and choose very carefully these days.
As for customer services they are impossible. They ignore your messages and their "technical guy" Alysone is as technical as Fred Flintstone and would not know a hammer from a screwdriver.
I have never not received an order, things arrive after 5 to 30 days, longer for heavy items.
In summary if you really know what you are looking for and are a gambler banggood is for you. Beware of unsafe products, that "ultrafire" flashlight could have burnt my house down.
As a regular shopper on the web I have tried many suppliers and have found very little difference between them, Banggood are usually best on price and delivery times.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi! I want to order a drone (Hubsan h107c) but i'm skeptical about the shipping services at banggood. I want my order to be delivered in Mumbai, India. Whereas the order will be placed from Chicago, US. I read a lot about damaged, unusable products getting delivered to customers. What if it happens in my case? Do you have a replacement guarantee? or a replacement policy?
terryr27
A: I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class.

Terry
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

117 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood
Banggood.com

49 Photos for Banggood

Banggood?
Click here to post a review