US Government's NSF

cservice@banggood.com

222 Reviews for Banggood.com

▼ Sort by: recent

6/24/14

very competitive prices, good quality products and excellent after sales service. I would recommend Banggood to anyone.

6/21/14

Don't count on a credit or replacement if you get a faulty product.
I emailed customer service 10x over a 2 month period and also contacted their live chat 4x (who only replied "don't worry").
They sell lots of stuff very cheap, but if you make a large purchase on something expensive and it does not work, you're gonna be out of luck. They will ignore you.

6/20/14

“I have order a lot of time on the web site Banggood.com
they have good products with very attractive price and their customer service is one of the best , fast delivery even if it is far from where I live.

6/20/14

I have used Banggood.com many times and will be using them many more times, for the item below it did take a little longer but when I contacted Banggood.com they always got back to me.

On receiving this meter my first thoughts were it looks a quality item and has a very good looking and well made leather case. It is very easy to use and only takes a short time to do the test. I first did a test on my filtered water which showed 78, I then checked the tap water this showed a marked increase with a reading of 101. The meter comes factory calibrated so no messing about doing calibration tests like you have to on some other units. This meter uses a 1 CR2032 battery which cost a lot less than other models that use 3 LR44 batteries. Bob UK.

6/17/14

The company liked. This product came in good packaging and of adequate quality, though the premise was long, but this is the problem of postal services. Ordered a lot of different things for Arduino, waiting for the parcel.

6/17/14

Banggood.com is OK..but the suppliers in Banggood.com is causing you alot of trouble, plus they can find a way to get away with it. First it was in stock, after you've ordered the item is not in stock..suddenly the item was sent to different country. What the FISSHH..

6/14/14

I ordered a video camera and after waiting for the camera to be shipped from Indonesia I received an empty camera box! No camera! So far paypal has done little and Banggood denied my claim! No camera! No refund!

6/12/14

I ordered two meters to monitore my amps, volts and watts from my solar panals. It took them over a month to ship them to me and they lied and said they sent them two weeks earlier and asked me to wait another two weeks after a month. I recieved them and hooked them up and neither of them worked. I tried to contact them and they refused to talk to me until i filled a complaint with paypal. Paypal did nothing and the company has told me to ship them back to china. They told me to take videos of the items. They told me to take pictures and stated their guy would tell me how to fix them. All I wanted is a return shipping label and a full refund for the items and they keep sending more and more emails asking me to try different things. I am no dummy and I know how to use the itmes i order. they just plainly didnt work and I wanted a refund. This started in mid febuary and it is now june and I still have the borken meters and they have still done nothing. They even said they would send me a replacement battery (OMG) i didnt order a battery, I ordered two amp meters. I would not recomend this company and everyone should watch out for over seas companies like this one. Just because the price is lower does not make them a better company to deal with. We should all buy USA items.

6/7/14

still waiting on a order which was placed about three months ago. it was shipped about two months ago. every time I contacted "customer support" I was told be patient. I was patient until I was no longer able to open a dispute with paypal.
now I am just screwed. do not buy from banggood.

5/29/14

Don't be fooled by what looks like a professional run business/Web site!!
I ordered an Elephone P8 smartphone on April 19, 2014. BIG MISTAKE. 5 weeks latter, I was told by Banggood CS that the item was returned to them without any explanation and that they would refund my money in 4-5 days. Never happened. The tracking site now shows the product is on it's way ('Destination') to Singapore - I don't live in Singapore. I opened a dispute/claim via PayPal and hope they'll follow up.

5/27/14

What an excellent company banggood.com is. I have been using them quite regularly now and they are my number one choice for buying everything (from electronics to household goods and clothes). Their customer service is second to absolutely none! They have gone out of their way to be helpful to me with both ordering, and tracking of goods in transit and I am ever greatful to their team and cannot score them less than five stars! .Thank you banggood.com for being one of -if not- the best in buying from China.

5/27/14

I Ordered a quadricopter (Cheerson CX-20) on 7 May 2014.
They never sent, pointing to the first apology for the verification of paypal account, then the goods are not available (on the site while indicating the goods in stock)
real crooks Chinese

5/27/14

The best online store for cheap eletronic toys. Delivery time is not really fast (up to 3 to 4 weeks), but is for free!
Additionnaly, each time I had a question, it has been answered kindly by Banggood support team.

5/24/14

Excellent seller with very good after sales service.
I have purchased multiple items from this seller and each time I was satisfied with the transaction. they respond quickly to emails.
The one time I had a defect or malfunction of a product, banggood shipped free to me a new item.
Great Banggood.

5/23/14

I bought a quadcopter and had a very good experience from Banggood.com
I ordered a mode 1 by accidence but they promptly mailed a mode 2 radio to me and let me keep the mode 1 radio as a gift. Great customer service team!

5/22/14

I ordered a lot of things from Banggoog, starting from clothes, cellphones, shoes. I am very happy with their delivery system and their products!

5/22/14

Banggood has very good prices with free shipping among the best in web, !t only requires a little time. From a cart that created 4 orders, those came randomly to France, carrefully packed, after 5 to 15 overall days (3 to 10 working days), the orders from UK headquarters came first then the ones from China. With a responsive service, I definitively recommend them for casual purchases.

5/21/14

I am a customer of Banggood for several years with satisfaction.
But I had a problem with a quadricopter.
I was able to prove their it did not work well, so they refunded me.
The customer service is very efficient.
Thank you Banggood.

5/20/14

I had a problem with the shipping of an order but Customer Service was very helpful and offeres to refund my money or replace my order which was great. I recommend this on-line store.

5/20/14

20 In 1 USB RC Simulator For Realflight G6.5 Phoenix 4.0 XTR FMS VRC2
a very good product well packaged and in perfect working order

5/18/14

"I bought 19 led bulbs and after 2 months of operation 9 of them were burned. I tried to post a review for the bad quality of the bulbs but they did not post my review. When i mailed on cservice@banggood.com they offered to resend the up to then burned bulbs. Now (after 5 months of operation) the rest 10 bulbs burned also and for the 18 last days which i am trying to contact them they do not even reply on my emails. I had a good experience with Banggood but after their behavior my opinion changed."

5/18/14

Good prices
Good and responsive customer support
Fast order handling/shipping
Never had a major issue after more than 15 orders
I recommend !

5/17/14

I'm fully satisfied with the Banggood webstore. I've ordered from them several times. I received high quality parts at a very reasonable price, with a free delivery service included. Once I received a damaged box, when the ordered canopy of a helicopter was broken. I've taken a photo of the damaged part, then mailed it for Banggood. They had answered surprisingly soon, and then I received an exchange canopy. Thank you for the fast and fair procedure. I can only suggest everyone ordering from Banggood.

5/14/14

So far I have made orders for about US$1500 at Banggood.com and all of them where very satisfactory and pleasing but now the customer service became bad and painfully slow at Banggood.com !!!
It takes 24-48 hours till you receive an answer from the customer service and when you receive an answer than they question your honesty and pretending that they don't understanding your questions !!!

If you write a critical review on the product you bayed on Banggood.com they don't let you publish the review either.

I supposed to write a good review from the beginning, because Banggood.com customer service ask me to do so and I was prepared to do that but now after the very unsatisfactory customer service lately I'm not so sure I'm willing to do that anymore !

I'm not going to buy anything more from Banggod.com !

Not so satisfied customer !

5/13/14

Can you find any where so easy & inexpensive? I can't! Love ordering from you guys I do it often & will continue for years to come!

5/13/14

Ordered a $300 smart phone from Banggood. They got my order wrong and I received a much cheaper phone. They are ignoring all my emails for assistance. I do not recommend. Try one of the other online retailers. Banggood sucks.

5/9/14

Banggood Order No. 1735824 Friday 21 March, 2014 Boscam FPV 5.8G 600mW 32CH Wireless Transmitter Receiver TS832 RC832 (SKU088637) Warehouse CN US$102.99. Transmitter defective. Went to PayPal and raised dispute. I thought they had resolved the dispute. So, I closed it. They did not return the money or provide a working product.

5/6/14

06.05.2014
Punk NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS Quartz Pocket Watch Chain
Very nice pocket watch Baroque style is very precise and very inexpensive.
I am very satisfied and would recommend this watch to everyone.
Seller praise because of low prices and free shipping. My recommendations for Bang Good and the sellers. All praise!

5/6/14

Hello, i recently purchased an electric UV nail lamp from banggood.com.... the lamp arrived promptly and the communication throughout exceeded my expectations. I was concerned the item was posted from a different location and seeing as it was an electrical item i wrote an email regarding the power plug, to enquire whether it would fit an Australian outlet. The plug was incorrect as expected but not only did they resolve the issue despite it being my own problem and not a requirement for the company to fix, but they did so without extra charge. The item was received in perfect condition with an Australian compatible adapter so i could begin using it immediately. I was astounded by this company's efforts and thier attention to detail and will be returning again...I was so impressed i went out of my way to email and tell them of thier success at which time they informed me im able to post a review which i am more than happy to do as that level of customer service deserves a reward. congratulations to them on a job well done :)

5/5/14

Ordered a RC copter. I made mistakes, and they made some. They only answer one question, per email, per day. That's it. I just wanted to cancel my order because I found it for less on Amazon, and Amazon didn't have 7 - 21 days shipping... I should wait for it to arrive before reviewing, but I never expect to get the product. I will be extremely AMAZED if it comes within 21 days... And forget about canceling. Claimed they shipped it, but I had a hold on the charge. Shipping w/o payment??? Can't say any good things

5/3/14

Site très sympa et varié !
Les commandes sont livrées en France en 10 Jours et le service répond de suite aux Mails !!
Parfait

5/2/14

Estou muito satisfeita com os produtos que recebi, são de ótima qualidade e o preço é bem favoravel, foi me entregue tudo corretamente conforme o pedido. Com certeza irei fazer novas compras no Banggood.com.

4/30/14

I got my first experience with banggood.com and I am really satisfied with it! Great service and support.
I ordered a Camera Handheld Extendable Monopod. However, I had to wait for a while to get my order, but finally I really happy with my new Monopod! I also have rated careful and safe packing!
Highly recommended!

4/26/14

I have made many orders for tens of products on Banggood until today and I always received great stuff for very good prices! Any time I contacted the Customer Support I always received fast and effective responses to solve my problems, whether I asked for additional information, products manuals and also free product substitution because of defective items (1 product on about 20 orders, it could happen)

4/26/14

A very good Company to buy from, good prices, good quality and the people at Banggood are very helpful if you have any questions. Thanks!

4/25/14

Ordered a pair of ultrafire Cree XML-T-6 flashlight with Panasonic 18650B batteries and chargers.BELIEVE IT OR NOT, the AC Prongs pulled right out of the charger shells when I disconnected them from a standard AC outlet the VERY FIRST time I charged the flashlight.
I'M AN ENGINEER BY PROFESSION, and have NEVER experienced such SHODDY craftsmanship of a product (especially an electrical product) IN MY LIFE.

4/22/14

This was my first order from banggood.com, exellent products, cheap prices, great customer service and free shipping, the only thing that would make it the perfect site is faster shipping, but you do get for what you pay for, will definitally order again.

4/21/14

Stay away! They are scammers. I bought a product, they ask me cancel the purchase and refund the money, but they sent me the item. Ask me to resend their offices and they will pay the post expenses. After that, they refused pay me any money. They used me to transporte their products with my money to their offices. They are reported to the police in three countries

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

Ok I was wrong. Really I must say that Banggood has solved my painfull situation. I am glad to find people like Sami. It was a confused reply from another people who dont know about the whole problem. Then , in fact, about me they are NOT SCAMMERS. I had been waiting, and know I apologize about my complain. Banggood manager is the most correct and perfect seller. The mistake from only one person does not represent the company.

4/20/14

This is our first time we purchased online, abroad. the item we ordered (tablet case) really takes too long to arrive, we have waited 40 days+ and we havent recei it.! we contact the customer service answer really quick and ask us if we want to refund the payment knowing that we already waited too much and when we recevied it we need to pay it back. so it was a deal. after 2 days after the deal, we received a telegram from the postal and it was a 2nd notice already, Im just a bit curious beacause we didnt receive the 1st one or any from the postal... so the fault maybe is in the postal here or in the custom.. . - Joe from Philippinees

4/18/14

I have ordered numerous times and have received good services and assurance from the customer service dept who handled my queries very professionally and very satisfied with my orders. All arrived in good condition. A very satisfied customer. Will definitely place orders again. Thank you Banggood.

4/16/14

I love this site. The second time I ordered item from it I got little scared of the delay of the delivery (but it was ordered near the end of the year) and wrote to customer service. They where pretty fast with the answer prompting to wait a bit more, And the package was delivered. I wrote them recently when I accidentally ordered item which is not in stock and after a quick comunication they replaced it with similar one and I'm really happy about it

4/11/14

On Wednesday 19 February, 2014 i placed an order which never arrived.
I have contacted Banggood through the paypal resolution center asking a refund.
At first they said that they would refund me but they do no not even respond to my messages.
After a lot of pressure they offered to refund me but only if i close the dispute first
and offering me 1.57euros as a refund instead of the 10.05euros they owe me!!!!!!
They are not only untrustworthy but Scammers as well be carrefull.
Terrible customer service!!! stay AWAY!!!!"

4/11/14

Banggood is an excellent website, offers quality products at a good price, providing a very good attention to customers, and orders arrive quickly, I recommend

4/10/14

I think this is the web shop, one of the best in China of those where I was bought. Honest seller with good managers on work with clients that responded to any questions about my order. Very satisfied with the cooperation. I will make use of services in the future!

4/9/14

Sul sito ho acquistato, n.1 TS832/RC832. N.1 FPV 7 Inch MonitorMount. N1 Propreller Prop Guard Bumper per DJI Phantom 2.

Trascorsi i 40 giorni lavorativi, i 3 acquisti sono arrivati. Confezionati a dovere, e funzionanti,

Ho chiesto tramite email, quando arrivavano, mi hanno subito risposto, di aver pazienza.
Domenico P. Italy

4/1/14

Horrible company. I also ordered a quadcopter and they sent the wrong model and wrong screws. I attempted to contact them for four months and still nothing. Do NOT use this site it is a scam.

3/30/14

Prompt shipping to USA, South Florida. Products arrived as described in working order. Out of Stock item which needed refund was promptly and professionally addressed by "Poppy". Excellent customer service and communication. Would recommend to others and will do business with again.

3/28/14

Good site. Delivery accuracy is ok. Sometimes you may meet some errors in assembling of your parcel but never loose the support from Banggood.
I really appreciate Banggood`s willing to satisfy the customer.

3/28/14

I don't understand other reviewers getting so upset with banggood. Unfortunately, we live in an age that raises people up with instant gratification. It's a plague. Jesus criminey people!

Anyway, I have gotten remote control helicopters and parts from banggood. I was really worried at first ordering from somewhere over seas, but my experience with them has been nothing but the best. Sure, it's frustrating at times waiting so long for a package, but what people don't realize and fail to read is that they take their time to inspect products to ensure quality.

Also, other countries customs are the ones who delay packages. Anytime I needed my tracking number, banggood got back to me in email within 24 hours because of the different time zones and helped me out with information. Yes, they do say "please wait" but it's always with "thank you kindly". That's great customer service people. They cannot help it if you choose free shipping, the mail carrier does what the mail carrier does. How is that their fault??

It helps to pay for upgraded shipping. You will get your package faster. Give them a break.

To the reviewer who ordered a bathing suit, really? You ordered a swim suit on a deadline from a country over seas? Who does that??

You cannot be extremely rude and callous to someone and expect them to respond to you kindly. They are still human beings. Learn what respect is and get some manners.

3/27/14

I ordered a bathing suit 2 months ago(1/17/2014) from this site for my vacation that is now 1 week away! The tracking number they gave me shows me nothing! I have no clue where my order is. I emailed them after the first month and they said my package was sent back because it didn't pass security clearance. I never got a response as to why, but they said it was resent and should reach me in another 7-25 days. Today is 3/26/2014 and still no swim suit! This company is cheap for a reason, its too good to be true. Save your money and don't bother wasting your time with this company. And by the way, all the response to my 5 emails were in broken English, I literally had to take my best guess at what the person was trying to say. DON'T ORDER FROM BANGGOOD! NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

The Best Wholesale Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber