US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marku131

I would still like them to provide better customer service without having to send them videos of the defective products. (in 361 reviews)

hansh30

So it's possible to get excellent customer support if you don't accept 300 points that equals just $0,81. (in 55 reviews)

joefc

Having purchased a CNC laser printer complete with safety glasses, I included another extra pair in my order. (in 680 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joefc
1/11/16

I have come to this conclusion following my realization that Banggood eliminates and censors negative customer feedback. Having purchased a CNC laser printer complete with safety glasses, I included another extra pair in my order. You can imagine my surprise when the printer arrived after five weeks, without a power supply, without any assembly instructions, without any user manual and to cap it all both safety glasses were packed in a damaged condition. Banggood's solution was to ignore us and ask us to consider removing our negative and realistic feedback. Subsequently Banggood removed the negative feedback and there is only one logical explanation - that of taking customers for a ride and making believe as the product and service are at a different quality level from reality.t

coryb22
1/11/16

I paced my order from Bangood on December 22, 2015 for the Hisky Hmx 280 . I have been in touch with Bangood customer service since then . My batteries came in a few days ago but no quadcopter. We paid for a faster shipping to recieve the items for a birthday present and still no quadcopter checked tracking number provided from the company and it has no moved since the 4th of January. I was told that the express was having a little delay and to contact them in 3 to 4 days if it has not come in by then . I waited 6 days before contacting them with no quadcopter yet . We own a online business and make purchases from china and all over the country and have never had this type of problem . Its a shame because we were trying this company out to see about making a huge purchase for our online business but if this is how the company and shipping is ran this will be the last purchase we make from this company. Because of false information from the company on shipping and receiving.

franzp
1/10/16

One week after the time limit to get my product !!!

cliffc11
1/10/16

Bought items and paid for fast delivery to Australia which as per there customer service and site, delivery will take 3 to 7 days. Two days later my items weren't shipped yet and so I was told that items will be shipped in 1 to 2 days then after that it will take 5 to 8 days! That is at least 12 days, almost double on what they claim! More than two weeks of delivery is NOT A FAST DELIVERY. Just wasted my money on the shipping!!

Also when I did a purchase one of my items were located in another warehouse and because of that I have to pay twice the delivery fee!

I'M NOT RECOMMENDING anyone to shop at BANGGOOD. Such slow delivery!

Hope this helps,
Cliff

nicolem64
1/10/16

If you notice the answers given to wronged customers are the same.I know good and well everyones problem does not have the same solution!

johns1130
1/8/16

Camera shows not installed,no connection,when watching videos..program stopped comes up frequently and I have to restart tablet.
There is a canned message to please email customer service. 6 days ago I did twice re a problem with my tablet not functioning.Still no reply.Horrible customer service so far. FOLLOWUP:They gave me instruction to download firmware from a download site..In CHINESE!! Even with translator and passwords I could not download firmware.Now they ask me to pay shipping and ship it back to them..Unreal. That would only take another 4 months to receive another from them. UNREAL!!Your Order #10612863 (placed on Wednesday 02 December, 2015) {Their reply} : I am so sorry that this table can not be fixed on you own. Then would you like to return it back for replacement? If you do, could you please check and inform me the cheapest shipping with tracking number to Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China? Will you bear the shipping fee?

billisl
1/8/16

i spent more than 1000 euros and 2 months time waiting for nothing...first they was telling me please wait and after they told me check your lockal post.you received can anyone tell me where i can fint help and recover my money?

pw32
1/7/16

Customer service is a joke.

Put the correct shipping address in, got an order confirmation stating that the address and what was ordered. Checked it and it was all correct.

A day later, I got the shipping confirmation and the address is wrong. I contacted customer service and it takes them several hours between emails, up to 20 hours, in response. The person manning the email doesn't read the entire email and repeats things when they have been spelled out in previous emails which makes the entire process tedious. Explanation of what happened above was described multiple times and they insist on checking and asking me for screenshots, which I also sent them multiple times.

I haven't even received the items yet and not sure about the quality but so far the experience has not been good.

roberts355
1/7/16

The only good thing about this company is that customer service will respond within 24 hours.
After receiving the first half of my split shipment order, the second half arrived 10 days later, The product was poorly packaged, damaged, and empty. The product had left the building.
First, I was asked to send pictures to prove my claim. After several emails they suggested that I take the matter up with the USPS. Finally they offered a refund, but not once mentioned the possibility of just replacing the item. The final email from Banggood informed me that refund would be posted within 48 hours for about 60% of the price paid.

For my 2 cents worth, there are a lot of reputable companies out there to do business with. Unfortunately, Banggood is not one of them

gerardm37
1/5/16

My Parcel went missing somewhere after it reached the airport. As the tracking provided only goes that far. The Australia Post system cannot track their numbers.
I would like to suggest that all parcels be sent as registered mail. Which is not expensive.
This way if it was to be delivered to a incorrect address it would get detected when the parcel goes to get signed for.
As for my missing parcel Bang good were great and sent a replacement.

julianr23
1/5/16

I've had problems placing an order. Banggood cancelled my credit card payment and told me the bank had cancelled it. I sent 4 emails with useless responses. Used Chat facility today and was terminated with 'please contact us again if you have any more problems' without solving the problem. I tried again and this last she time terminated with a rude comment and cleared the whole chat box so that I have no record. This bunch is appalling. I can not find a working phone number for them, but will try again. Later - I believe the phone number provided on their website is a fake, and as far as I can see they publish no working phone number. I have asked for supervisers, escalation, phone numbers, anything without result. Emails and chat are a joke and they will put you off, or disconnect you as soon as they don't know or don't like the answer.

I've purchased many products from China with great success, but if my experience with Banggood is accurate, don't use this business.

evanm44
1/4/16

My wife was having trouble ordering an R/C car for our son on this site so I logged in and added it to my cart and selected paypal express. And unbeknownst to me I bought the item it was selected to be shipped to my default address... which is not where it was supposed to go. No worries I thought, I will just cancel the order.

Nope! No method to cancel the order without talking to their customer support. However, it was Friday Eastern Time and their CS team was offline. Before I could cancel the order they shipped it. Fantastic! Naturally 2 hours after it shipped their customer support was online. Then I wasted about half an hour trying to figure out a way out of this situation, they indicated I could refuse to accept the parcel and it would be returned and they would refund me my purchase, less handling fee. Reasonable I suppose. Then the parcel was left at my front door, so I couldn't refuse the package. Talked to their CS again and they had a sales person email me a few days later to tell me I can return the package... to China.

The story has a happy ending though, I found a local buyer to take the R/C car off my hands for almost what I paid for it (I'm out of pocket maybe $10.) And now I'll know never to deal with such a garbage website ever again. Don't do business with them, they are 100% useless.

karens160
1/4/16

I will rate a two, My question is i have purchased this stylish bag for friend. But it reaks off fish. Anyone had this problem.. i wondered if this was a batch problem xmas 2015,purcased November.... i will write review good or bad if they get back to me. This bag is a pressy, or was. But if its easy to remove ill give them 5star on style....

thomash105
1/4/16

Do NOT buy from this website. They do NOT stand behind the products they sell. I purchased an Xbox controller that was missing parts. Useless piece of plastic. They will not refund my money. Buyer beware!!!#

andrzejk
1/4/16

Having already lost one item in transit from them, I asked if they could resend it using a courier firm NOT the postal service and I would foot the cost. They completely ignored my request and before I could tell I wished them to re-imburse my costs, the decided to resend it "THEIR way" and they sent it anyway. I now have to wait another 25 days!!! Furthermore, the tracking website which they have sent me to has so many bad reviews and cannot find my package, while BANG GOOD (you must be joking!) are so disorganized they can't even provide the name of the international transport company they are using! Don't they get billed for international transport or are they too damn lazy to look it up!

rickb58
1/3/16

I ordered from them it took over 20 days to get my package just to find out that the product that I ordered was wrong they keep telling me it's right and when a grill for a car is too big to even fit but I ordered it for my car then obviously it's not the right one now I have to pay to send this back or I'm out my money NO I'M NOT im calling my bank and getting my money back DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE WORST PURCHASE EVER!!!!!!!!!

jb178
1/2/16

I ordered 4 dresses sized one-two sizes above what I normally wear, using garment measurements they provided as a guide. Three of them indicated the sizes I ordered, but when tried on, turned out to be two-three sizes SMALLER than the tag. One of them was the wrong size on the tag (and even smaller in reality). I contacted Banggood via chat, and as usual, was told to wait for an e-mail from them with instructions, with assurances that they would do everything to make me happy. The instructions told me to send the items back...at my expense.

Since this would be going back to China, and because I have heard of shipments going "missing", I elected to donate the dresses to charity, rather than risking a total loss. I contacted BangGood one last time to advise them of this, but never heard back from them. What do they care? They got my money and shipped me "garbage."

My advice? AVOID this company unless you live next door to the factory. Then you might have a chance.

Update: 1/20/16 - Filed a Buyer Protection claim through PayPal, requesting a refund. BangGood refused. They insist that I return the merchandise AT MY EXPENSE. So, I looked into what it would cost. The result? Nearly HALF of what I paid for the merchandise. I complained to PayPal, again. Waiting on resolution. I will NOT ship back at my own expense. BangGood does NOT stand behind its products, nor does it hold a philosophy that seeks to trust its customers and do good by them. The best I can hope for is that PayPal will decide to stop doing business with them.

FINAL UPDATE: Without me agreeing to send the dresses back AT MY COST, PayPal would do no more. At one point, PayPal sent a vague message asking for "files" or "photos", but I am not even sure that this came from them or from BangGood (and sent via PayPal). From now on, I will no longer use PayPal for transactions to overseas companies unless I have thoroughly vetted the company.

I have donated the dresses to a local charity, where at least SOMEONE can wear them.

And of course, BangGood gets NO more of my money. EVER.

Tip for consumers: As you read reviews on this company, note that the positive reviews read as rather "canned." These generic messages and the grammar and mechanical errors present in these posts suggest bogus reviews manufactured by company employees.

waynek37
12/31/15

Actually after reviewing these posts, I feel pretty lucky I got a refund.
Ordered a backup camera system in Oct. Three of the five components failed in the first week. I had an interesting experience working with a customer service rep who pretended to have technical expertise. It was laughable and I finally convinced him the product was JUNK, a word that seemed to translate sufficiently.
Two stars because I got the refund. I guess if you don't have any problems with the products they sell, then the price is the real value. I did get a nice little 5" LCD monitor out of the deal. My advice it just keep at them until they do what's right. Work with Wing. He's a techno wannabe but has access to the right people.If you haven't ordered anything from bangbad yet, don't.

nickr61
12/31/15

the delay some of you mention is because they ship the items from china to hong kong by road to avoid export charges
the item then is collected in Hk
ie they create a courier waybill ( they send it to you ) but its not picked up by courier ( as its being shipped by road to HK ) once it arrives its then collected by courier hence why you suddenly see tracking information

id think it very unlikely that they have a USA ware house it just sounds good on there site info

I've NOT purchased from BANG good BUT have from other china websites and the info relayed is to similar to be anything else than what I've defined above.

there customer service is very different that what you guys expect. there idea is to always tell you a positive and to provide you with something even though it may not be correct.

the classic example of that is
1. the autobot message that is the same for every post here
2. the duff user comment with the typo " But with confidence from bang good."

good luck to you all and I hope my info helps basically shipping will be longer than expected and quality checks will be slim to none.

that's probably why buying from china is so much cheaper, isn't it ??

**good old Katherine hello. my problem is probably that I'm to honest. And could not help myself but relay my findings to others. As I comments from others seemed to reflect my own experiences. As I defined I HAVE NOT brought from yourselves BUT have brought from several other similar Chinese company's. Could you clarify that the bulk of your stock is shipped from china via Hong Kong if your franchise in the USA and UK do not have stock.**

darrene6
12/31/15

only way they would refund is if i did this what a dodgy company this is from the seller

michell@banggood.com
To sidpip007@yahoo.co.uk Dec 30 at 6:08 AM
This message contains blocked images.Show Images Change this setting
Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

Ok, for the condition, we will arrange a refund £150 for the item SKU254443 in your order #10634568,and you don`t need to return the item to us.

But since we have checked that you opened the complaints in paypal. And you may contact the paypal to close the complaint, so that we can arrange the refund to you.

If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.

Sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Toby

Banggood.com
Banggood customer service team
Email: michell@banggood.com

marvsath
12/30/15

I've had a few issues with some items from iVe bought. After sales service have replaced items No problems. But with confidence from bang good.

carriem54
12/30/15

UPDATE- 1/2/16- After spending hours 2 days ago on the chat (no phone option) with banggood Sharon, I finally called my credit card company to dispute the charge. Sharon told me she would not be able to call her US shipper to check on the status. What company can't check the status of their own shipping? I also called DHL and they have never received anything from the company headed to my address. I just received an email (after Visa called them to dispute the charge) that they would be refunding me for my purchase. NOW they decide to refund. So I guess this is the way to go if you don't think your product is ever coming from them. Never in my life have I ever experienced the lack of professionalism that I did with this company. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I have never in my life been upset enough to write a review but here I am. I ordered this item with 3-6 business day delivery (it said it was shipped from a US warehouse, this is why I decided to go ahead and purchase). It did not arrive and living in the US, I was unable to call anyone on the phone. I was forced to work with someone via chat and the emails I would receive were all cookie cutter. DHL told me that they never received my item days after expected delivery date and the Banggood customer service flat out told me that was wrong. (they kept giving me a tracking number that said the electronic shipping label was created, thats it)They even told me that my item hadn't been received from China yet??? Again, I was told upon ordering that it was shipping from the US. I still have no idea where my item is and they refused to refund me until they receive the item back? (The item wasn't shipped, how can they get it back?) This gift was a big deal to me and now I'm left with nothing and they still have my money.
I've attached a screenshot of how it looks to speak with their customer service

matthewc65
12/30/15

Bought a RC airplane (order number 10637624) but transmitter was not working out of the box. Emailed and sent a video (as requested) to highlight problem. Was told that the standard, off-the-shelf 1.5V AA batteries I used burnt the transmitter. This is an unacceptable excuse for a defective product. Have tried to email back but my emails are being ignored.

01/01/2016 UPDATE: Following this review I was contacted by customer care and was promised a new transmitter. Now waiting for its delivery. I am aware that this will take some time.

FINAL UPDATE: Just to let you know that I received a new transmitter as banggood.com promised which is working perfectly.

kiirkl
12/29/15

I've ordered from Banggood about 7 times now and am pretty happy, once I got calibrated to their delivery times. The first couple times I ordered I got really anxious and frustrated that some items came quickly and others took weeks longer than expected. However, eventually everything I ordered did arrive, and I must say that every product I have received has been decent. Average quality for Chinese manufactured goods. I will still order from them when I see something that looks interesting, but only for items that I don't mind waiting for. Ordering from them in November and expecting items by Christmas is a joke. Order your Christmas gifts in Sept and you will have a decent chance of Dec delivery.

darrene5
12/26/15

This is from the seller and what a con merchant they are offered me £150 parcial refund what I accepted BUT AND I MEAN A BIG BUT.this is the email the seller sent me they want me to.before they refund.want me to close paypal case before they refund ye right

jerrym70
12/24/15

Placed a large order, broken into 3 parts. 2 were express, one was regular delivery. They can't show me where express items are located. The regular delivery item did show up. It was a spare battery for a toy in the express delivery.
Contacted them about location of other items that were supposed to have arrived before Christmas. That didn't happen. This is what they offered, "It may be delayed due to the cargo check of the custom, and it'll be released soon. Would you please wait patiently for one more week?" As if I had a real choice.

sharonw62
12/24/15

Looks great. They have great website technology but no common sense or products. Still in the dino age when it comes to shipping and talking. Was told that I had plenty of time to receive products for Christmas when I ordered ($700 for grandkids). They have their own little shipping dock scam set up so that they can say they have shipped an item just by printing a label so they can go ahead and charge your credit card. Their suppose terms are that they will not charge until it is shipped. I had to two items so they just printed out 1 label for FedEx for Dec 4th and one label for UPS for Dec 12 and neither of them ever moved. I talked with FedEx and UPS and they never received the items, just a receipt that the labels were printed. I have filed dispute with Pay Pal and CC because it has ruined Christmas for my grandkids but doubt anything will come of it. They have my money and I can't afford to get what my grandkids wanted for Christmas. Don't know what to do with stuff that comes in January or February.

robm74
12/24/15

3 out of 3 orders wrong. "Jessy" in customer service really does not have a clue about what customer service is. I will not order from this company again and will tell all my friends and family to avoid BANGGOOD at all costs.

joseh34
12/24/15

I placed two orders (11002969 and 11002968) a week ago. For which my bank declined payment. After talking to them. I revised payment method and did the payment that same day. Seems they never noticed.

After a week of mailing with them back and forward, and asking them to please process my order, they tell me to make the order again and pay for it again. While then, my money is still on their side.

That, and seeng that almost half of the reviews are negative, was more than enough for me to decide to never buy again on that web site (that was my first try). I just hope money really comes back to my account fast.

shalomt

I ordered a phone on the bang good website on the 16-Dec

I needed the phone before the 29-Dec as I will be leaving the country for 3 months after that.

Before placing the order, I contact the live chat - they said that if I choose express shipping then it will reach me on time.

The order page also said that the item will be shipped within 1 day of ordering.

I placed the order under these terms

However, Banggood did not ship the item for up to 5 days after ordering. Not only that - the shipping process is also not express (for which i paid extra)

I checked now and the item is still being "processed" in the origin country.

The customer service is a SHAM and they don't give a toss if you are inconvenienced. They will not respond to any questions where I ask about delays and have categorically said that they will not refund me - even if there is a delay

I will be contacting PAYPAL for understanding my options under Buyer Protection.

tofbe
12/23/15

I made an order and paid for expedited shipping. 10 days later the haven' even sent my order and the are saying to me to be patient. Stay away!

jeanettel4
12/23/15

Ordered my items 15th November 2015, never told that the items were out of stock, when they finally came back in to stock they were dispatched on the 24th November still not received them, never go near them, been trying to contact them all day no response

mishab4
12/23/15

Have a problem with sent order but support write to me and then order was send. Now i wait for them.

sylvainc9
12/23/15

CAREFUL!... they do not "protect" the consumer... like other sites does... careful in buying..when times comes to STOP or CANCEL an item....its always too late...

Their webiste does not UPDATE THE RIGHT ORDER STATUS...they tell you it is shipped when showing still prcessing.

Crappy site...do not recommend, i got caught once and will not do business with them anymore.

richardb190

Please don't get taken. Run. You'll be stuck

garys106
12/22/15

They won't honor their posted shipping schedule. All they do is apologize and offer no solution. This is not a responsible company.

rachealg2
12/21/15

I ordered 3 masks for my kids for Christmas ... says it shipped the next day on Dec. 9th.. it's now the 21st and their response is that it takes 7-21 BUSINESS DAYS to ship something from their company.. I asked where are you shipping it from?? they said China. This is crazy and unacceptable... I have been ordering things online for over 20years and they have never taken 21 BUSINESS DAYS to arrive and I was told that I couldn't cancel the order because it had been shipped!!

leeg41
12/21/15

Well let's start with pricing seems very reasonable when online shopping, free delivery amazing! 7-25 days del to UK.... meh well it is free I guess happy to wait up to 25 days!

It's been 32 days so far! you guessed it no items, emailed customer service said wait another 2 weeks! No offer to send out replacement order, no refund and certainly no good will offered. PayPal dispute now in progress.

This company is a joke avoid, avoid, avoid please people you have been warned.

freshteha
12/21/15

The item was ordered middle of November, after 40 days, I contacted them and they said they can reship the items.
I asked for the refund and now after 1 week still no money, I got a mail to check PayPal after 48 hours, but after 3 days no money in my account.

anian
12/21/15

Customer Service Department is liar. One day they confirm my order and next they said that it is wrong and they cancell it. You can't trust them. Worst online shop ever.

mariec57
12/21/15

Banggood reply to my previous rating was only artificial, they did not do anything to help and solve the issue. On the contrary they kept sending a track number to confuse, without stating that the item was never delivered since they did not pay the custom fees. Besides being weeks delayed Banggood were expecting the client to pay for the custom fees which they failed to pay. To get my money back I had to ask Pay Pal intervention who recognised Banggood at fault and I got full refund.
Do not use them, terrible service with terrible /no customer assistance.

sophier7
12/20/15

Ordered on 14th/12/2015 so far no order and no response from customer service. Do not use! I can wave goodbye to my money and my order!!!

ivanl22
12/20/15

Banggood will not let you post a bad comment.

vonp2

Conversation with Anny

Anny: Thank you for contacting customer service. How may I assist you today?
Me: How to make refund?
A: what's the issue?
M: I cannot track my order. It seems that no delivery made that's why I will make refund.
A: 10932054 it was delayed due to the rural fee.
A: it has been solved.
A: it will be updated, would you please check it 1-2 days later?
M: I'm expecting 3-7 days delivery after my purchase and it so happen that it's unachievable.
A: sorry for that
M: I heard three times already that excuse of "1-2 day waiting".
A: it is weekends now, could you please check again on Monday?
M: What if no update on monday, what will be your assurance?
A: please contact with us again, we will check with logistics and manager and reply you a solution
M: I want action now!
A: logistics and manager are rest during weekends.
A: so hope your could be more patient
M: You are making us foolish with your excuses, we are not that dumb enough
A: wish you have a nice weekends, and see you Monday, dear
Anny logged off....

Customer representive are insensitive to the issue they are facing, they will turn away the issue and provide insufficient information. Worst, Making us foolish of waiting in vain or logged off immediately.

Stay tuned:
1st order gone bad (part 3) - Expedited Shipping?

lisam244
12/19/15

Haven't seen order yet. Emailed them haven't heard from them. Absolutely crap won't use again.

garrickf
12/18/15

After reading all these reviews I guess I'll kiss my order goodbye as my tracking number does not work and my email to their customer service has gone ignored....I suppose robo-rep Katherine L. will be responding to this shortly...

chrisc211
12/17/15

I understand things get lost, I never received my order and after 28 days was told to please be patient for 3 further weeks as there had been a delay for some unknown reason so I contact the online help who made me wait an hour to be told that I need to check with the post office, I will never ever use bang good ever again, and would advise you don't waste your time unless your willing to take the risk of your goods not turning up to get the saving,
I have never felt the need to leave a poor review ever until now! Feeling extremely anoyed
Also if you look further into them they clearly leave positive reviews for themselves, and appear to offer solutions that really are not worth the effort required for there idea of a resolve like a refund so that you are back at square one, and there generic response soon to be posted below appologising for my bad experience is not to help but an attempt to look like they are doing all they can, but they are just making us do the work until we just give up.
Save your time and money

kareng78
12/17/15

Order no 10513529. Glad you are now trying to rectify

camilles19
12/16/15

If I could give this place "negative stars" I would.

I ordered a dress in two different sizes to arrive before November 1, 2015 and paid expedited shipping so they would arrive in 2-3 days as advertised.

What a joke! The first dress came a couple of weeks ago (after a couple of emails asking for details on the order), A MONTH LATER THAN PROMISED. I recently sent another email asking for the status of the other dress and, in a nice way, demanded that my expedited shipment payment be removed.

So far I haven't heard back. I would definitely consider this place along the lines of the a scam. It doesn't help that the place is overseas (I'm from the US) - I don't want to pay the toll charges and end up getting someone who may not speak English.

The dress is beautiful and appears to be made very well but that doesn't half address the problem of customer service. I fear that my money has gone into a black hole.

danieli19
12/15/15

I would rate this company 0 if I could please don't touch this company it's an absolute scam. I paid for an item on the 16th of November and I still haven't received it. They said I can track it ect but according to the tracking it's been sat in the uk since the 20 of November. !!! So where is it I asked it's coming it's coming that's all I got for a while allow 25 days. Then that past then it was allow 25 working days !!!! According to the tracker there's been no movement !! Then it was just sending me an email saying is this your address and this is your order number !! After every question I asked I'm now being pretty much ignored its the worst company I've come across and with I had read a review like the one I'm leaving because I never would have purchase anything from this scam company in a millions years !!!! Please purchase else where !!!!

80 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
richirm
A: As I posted before, if you have a problem with the shipment say bye to your money. Banggood takes no responsibility even when they legally should. They will ask you 10 x the same things whatever your answers and the documents you sent to them. I ordered electronic components; they were improperly packaged (they just throw everything in a bigger box with no filling or protection) and when they arrived (after more than 30 days) some were damaged. A 12 VDC power supply lasted for no more than 10 hours of operation. I do not agree that cheap prices justify below standard goods. If it does not works it is always to expensive! Go to Alibaba or other suppliers or stay with Banggood if you like playing lottery!
18 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
filipb12
A: Well, it's from China. I would never order something that my life would depend on. For shure, goods are not 1st class, but price is adequate, so for some things is worth, for some not.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood