US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marku131

I would still like them to provide better customer service without having to send them videos of the defective products. (in 385 reviews)

charless52

It seems an unexperienced employee forgot about my case (despite 10 emails to the general customer support). (in 55 reviews)

fairuzj

The only online store that never fail to deliver the item on time and in good condition. (in 429 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dawns48
3/25/16

Everything about this experience was bad. Order took quite a while to reach me. Item didn't work like it said it would, so I contacted the company. After having to make them a stupid video demo of the item not working (which they couldn't open and then wanted me to post it on youtube) they tell me that I need an additional item to allow my item to work. Something about having a different voltage in the U.S. Nowhere in the ad was this stated. The voltage of the item was stated, but nothing about needing another product if you were ordering from the U.S. They declined my request for a refund. Total waste of time and money.

lawanah
3/25/16

It's been 3 weeks and no order has come. I even tried to call customer service and they gave me the run around.

valeriea11
3/24/16

I just received the dress I ordered about three weeks ago. I paid $13 for it and I got a dress worth 5 cents. The seams are all off. There are pockets that were not on the dress online. It is unwearable. I won't bother to send it back. You get what you pay for.

carleye
3/24/16

I ordered an item off the website and 4 weeks later I still have not received it.

angiee5
3/24/16

I ordered some light bulbs 3 weeks ago and I still not received them. I have emailed the company but no response... Loosing confidence in this company and if I ever receive it...

julew13
3/22/16

Bangood told me my bank declined payment, but my bank charged the payment to my acct. I chat with customer service they said it takes 2-3 weeks to refund my money, but they sure took my money fast. I see too many complaints about this company. I'll stay with Lazada

gregp39
3/22/16

I bought and paid for four solar security lights. They sent me the wrong ones and one didn't work. They replaced the one that didn't work, but would not replace the other three that were wrong. Customer service just kept asking for a video of a light fitting not working. If you think about it, you cannot take a video of a light not working properly. Banggood have closed off the case as resolved. I strongly suggest you don't buy anything from Banggood as they are a very dishonest company to do business with.

th5709
3/22/16

Ordered many items from Banggood and most items arrived in under 1 month. One item got lost and contacted customer service. I was quickly offered refund or replacement without any problem. Their price is higher than their competitor A... but they provide customer service in case you have issue with the order.

nyorkir
3/20/16

I want my order !!! You people are scammers !!!!!!!!!!!!

christopherm81
3/19/16

The best customer service I've ever come across on the internet. The staffs are quick to response and resolve the problem. Sure, some of the stuffs might not be such good quality and immediately broken at the time I open the box but I love that I don't have to send the product back if it's defective, with just a few photos and a well explained video will be enough and they will send me a new one.
A few problems I encounter are some items take forever to be in stock and EU direct doesn't make shipping any faster.

Tip for consumers: If you're not sure about the thing you're going to buy just ask the question. A staff will answer it... mostly...

margaretb74
3/19/16

cant get a refund from this company, they say they have never received my returned coat.
When you try to send them a copy of the returned postage it gets sent straight back to your inbox, my son has evened tried but not very good system

valw8
3/18/16

I ordered three holders to store shoes, The parcel did not arrive for three weeks and when it did it was very poor quality material. The handle came off in my hands and I feel the goods are well over priced and I will never shop with Bangood again

thomasm160
3/17/16

I ordered of banggood once ordering dimmable LED lights, when I clicked to order it said it never went through. So I ordered again. Once zj spotted error I contacted to not process first order. Long story short both orders went out. However this was lucky as KED lights were shoddy I have already had to replace 5 of them over 4 months.

billt57
3/15/16

Please becareful with the $#*!ing bum of this banggood.com they took your money , big liar , service like $#*! , mother $#*!er banggood

keiths47
3/13/16

Ordered over a $100 worth of goods from this site. They said delivery 10 - 15 days.

2 months later still no goods, locked out of my account so cannot check where the order is. Reset my password but still locked out. I have written off my money.

Avoid these thieves at all costs. They are very plausible scam artists.

robertr184
3/13/16

Once ordered and already trouble.
Order paid and arrived well after some time.
Unfortunately, the product was different than in the pictures, so I sent it back.
Everything documented by e-mail, but the purchase price was not refunded.
Never ever again ordering from Bang Good!
Can only strongly advise against!

angelt16
3/10/16

Expect your orders to be rejected or canceled at their discretion without proper expanation.
Chat or email and no phone nr in US. The agent on the chat does not know what email they already sent you from a different department. A bangbad experience.
Two stars because the ordered items so far came in good shape and the prices are reasonable.

clairem49
3/10/16

Ordered wireless headphones for my young son, they arrived without the accessory lead that gives the option to connect to tablet/phone/DVD player. Wanted to use them wireless so this wasn't really a problem I just ordered a cable from eBay in case I ever needed to connect. When I tried to charge the headphones the charging port inside headphone was loose and so wouldn't charge rendering these headphones completely useless! Contacted customer services about returning them, sent them screen shot of proof of payment and they have now stopped replying to my emails. I have had to open a resolution case in PayPal to try and get a refund for this item. I previously bought my daughter the same headphones from Amazon and have had no problem with them but these ones are that bad even Delboy wouldn't sell them the quality is that poor! I have ordered a new pair from Amazon and will definitely stay away from this dodgy site from now on!

Tip for consumers: Just had refund from PayPal for this order, banggood declined refund at first but just like the messages to their useless customer services I sent they stopped responding to PayPal too so case went in my favour! I will never order from them again,wish I'd read reviews on here about this site first! Avoid this site!!

kristinab20
3/9/16

I am a first time shopper on this site. A few hours after placing my order i got an email that it was canceled. At the time of placing my order it gave me the option to buy my items with a debit card or paypal i opted to use my debit card. When i spoke with someone on the live chat they said my order was canceled because i didnt register a paypal account and that i needed to register it and reorder. I asked what they would do for the inconvenience and they told me they wouldnt do anything. Also it only took them a few hours to take the money from my debit card but told me it would be 14 days before i saw a refund. For a first time customer this was poor customer service.

chanelm1
3/9/16

I ordered a butt lifter tummy tuck on febuary,25,2016 it arrived on March,8,2016 in the process i never recived a trcking number so i (thought )it was a scam, came in good condition. Thankz bang good i will most definitely shop again... BTW make sure YOU ORDER A SIZE OR 2 UP ASIANS ARE SMALL AND IT RUNS IN THIER SIZES

joef70
3/9/16

I made an order 25/2/16 still haven`t recived it up too 09/03/16 very dissapointed with this company.

stever103
3/8/16

I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my item. Sent an email. NO reply. Bad communication and $#*! customer service.

deweyb21
3/7/16

This site has a great selection and great customer service, but you can't choose a shipping method. All items have free shipping and you have the option to pay extra for a tracking number, but the shipper is still chosen by the website.

Customer service is top notch. I had an item arrive broken and a replacement was easy to get. I only had to send pictures of the damaged item and the packaging. There wasn't any need to send back the broken item.

raniell
3/6/16

I buy from bangood and the phone is defective! they want me to send back the phone but i reason out why should i shoulder the shipping fee infact it is not my fault i just received a defective phone!

harlandh1
3/5/16

I wrote a couple weeks ago regarding Banggood's customer service. I was not really happy about waiting so long for something I had paid for and was expecting to arrive in two to three weeks. My order was broken up into four orders with three of the four arriving within two months. The forth was only half there upon opening the packet. Banggood DID set things straight and sent me the missing item.
As I have written before, free shipping is not always free when you need something a bit quicker than three months. I like banggoods products and prices. Nothing I researched before buying is junk Everything works correctly. In the US most things come from China that you buy in even the best stores. Although very slow I believe the people at banggood are as helpful as they can be and have and will do what is correct to satisfy their customers.
I will continue to but from Banggood in the future. Harland

gregm82
3/4/16

I had five reviews on banggood about there faulty plane and they took them of and blocked me from putting up anymore reviews about there faulty sku26 rtf plane and broken rudder and broken rear wing tips that they wont replace and I keep getting told lies from there live chat operators named Cecilia mikoo and carry they people are scared other of the truth of people reading my reviews on banggoods live page they are a shame full company and a bunch of liars who sell faulty items and cheap products do not buy of these people I did respond to a response buy one of there reps from banggood on this site and I have had no reply back they just try and make them self look good that's they are scums people beaware

tomc54
3/4/16

This site uses emails and ads on social media to advertise their products. The products and prices look pretty good -- but about a week after you order AND PAY for the product, you get an email saying the product is out of stock and is EXPECTED to be available about three weeks from now. They offer the choices to wait, to change your order, or to get a refund. The process is simple and relatively painless, but in today's world of real-time automated inventory there is simply no excuse for selling items you don't have available. They are plenty quick to charge your payment method, but they do NOT get in any hurry issuing your refund (I'm still waiting for my refund to be credited)

Tip for consumers: Don't order unless you are willing to wait for them to get your product.

dougk20
3/4/16

My wireless bike computer came with a rattle inside of it and did not work. They would not accept the photo I took, my word that it didn't work,and insisted up on a VIDEO. I tried several times to send a video but my phone kept saying that it could not send over 20Kb. They continually badgered me to send a video many time not accepting the fact that it didn't work. I tried 4 or 5 times unsuccessfully. I finally said keep my $6. I will never buy from Banggood again.

peterm80
3/4/16

I used to shopping there with some bad hits but stopped now.
10 Jan 2016 purchased LED bulb which arrived broken 27 Jan 2016. Sent pictures as requested and I was instantly rejected. Tried paypal, seller again instantly rejected claim. Now I should send it back with tracking No and PayPal will release £3.50 to me.
So did pay £3.50 for $#*! and yet PayPal asking me for tracking info which cost (me) £8.70 GBP.
Not resolved problem till now.
Had enough. E-bay is cheaper on many items.

9.03.2016 Update. 1,201 other Jabbers have read this Banggood review within 3 days. Mean potential client or unhappy client.
AND I sent my by message Order Number: 11594550 ... so now we will see. I'll update this review if I'll have any news.
11 Apr 2016 Update: Nobody contacted me till now. But the good news is that I saved around 20% by avoiding BG. For example Transmitter FlySky FS-TH9X on BG £58 on Aliexpress £50. Spent much more for last months with online shopping and I hope every unhappy customer will switch and save as me.

richards212
3/3/16

I see that Banggood respond to bad reviews on this site - often asking for the order number and saying they will help. But does anyone ever get a reply after the send them a private message? I have not - I think they just want to seem to be concerned but then never do anything. Terrible company.

elainec33
3/3/16

I paid extra for expedited shipping. After 11 days and still being told my order is processing, I did a live chat and discovered 1 item was out of stock, no one notified me, and the other item was just sitting there. I have requested a full refund. Will wait and see if I get it. I should have known better doing business with a company that offers suck low prices. Thank goodness I paid through Paypal. They will get me my money. BEWARE! UPDATE: I did get a refund, but will not buy from them again.

szm
3/3/16

So after my original comments I received a request for info, to which I responded in a private message. Still have not heard back. I will never order anything on line again without checking customer reviews.
3/12/2016 I have received my refund from Banggood. Glad I got my money back. But also sad because those shoes were cute and I keep seeing them on my FB pop ups.

samantham53
3/2/16

I placed an order on the February 10th and haven't received its no tracking information states shipped but no delivery date or anything sent email no response it's this a scam?Samantha

candyf5
3/1/16

I ordered a pair of boots from these people. Ordered a US9. After finally receiving them I instantly knew they were not the correct size. They were at least 2 sizes too small and very narrow and they have a horrible smell its just gagging the package had no information and was in Chinese? I took pictures of the boots up next too my shoes emailed the pictures too prove that they are not the correct size. Received a email back in English but clearly made no sense except sure go ahead and return them you have to pay to send them back but the still have not given any return address. I will never buy from these so called business people. You ripped me off and it won't happen ever again.

jessicar87
3/1/16

I am starting to believe I ordered from a scam site. I ordered a few items on 02/23/2016 it shows that it was shipped on the 24th of February. But I cannot get any info of when it will arrive NOTHING!! in any other site this wouldn't be so complicated. I emailed and no response. Its very upsetting because I was looking forward to my package !!!

marciad5
3/1/16

Just 6 days after I posted my review regarding an order I had not received, I did receive the order in question. Banggood responded quickly and professionally to my query/review and waiting the extra week paid off. Love my new tunic top. Thank you Banggood.

sarav19
2/29/16

I ordered something, paid extra for expedited shipping, and it never arrived. I received an e-mail with a "tracking number" but that number is no good on every shipping site I have tried. I cannot log into their website under my account, and the password reset e-mail never arrived :o/

clydeg6
2/29/16

Bought $17 "sport" watch that was supposed to be water resistant to 30 meters. First day after delivery, I wore it in shower and it fogged up and stopped working.
Seems BangGood does not guarantee moisture damage and specifically said not to wear in pool or shower on guarantee.
They were responsive to my claim and communicated well, but would only return 1/2 my cost as compensation. I opened the back of the watch and dried with hair dryer, so I'm not totally hosed.
Watch looks awesome and difficult to see how they make so cheap. I think I'll stick with timex or pulsar next time. My watch was a Weide brand

davidr244
2/29/16

The words are English but it like a bunch of random words strung together. Here is an example. I am not kidding this is what it really says.

"720 p video not flash
Click ON OFF button to boot, boot blue light normally ON, click ON the switch machine, under the blue lights flash 3 out of 720 p video. video process lamp don't suggest, a segmented automatically save 5 minutes continuous video, cycle cover, click the switch button again to stop video, back to the blue light normally ON standby mode."

So since the manual makes no sense to me the item I bought is useless. I have requested a manual in English, but I am not holding my breath.

Oh yea, they want a video of the camera not working, that's pretty funny. I just took a photo of the camera not doing anything. I'll send it to them in the morning.

Oh wait let me give you another sentence. "On standby mode, press mode button for 2 times long red light for pictures mode, then click on buttons flash a red light, photo 1. 12 million pixels (4032x3024) automatically saved."

I have to admit that one almost makes sense.

Look, this might be a great product, but without directions in a language I can understand I have to give low rank.

I guess I'm done.

So I found video. Thanks but mine didn't work like his and when I turned it off it would not turn on again. Video did not say how to get videos onto a computer.

yaserk
2/26/16

make you hate day to deal with them from customers servicers and complicated website .and try force you to buy goods from you .bottom line stay way from this company for me .one time only shopping and never back to them. I let visa invold because I can not go any where with company at all. Night mare. Stay way from this company period .

NO ONE LISTING TO ME AT ALL.GO HEAD HAVE A HEADUCH FROM THIS COMPANY .

Tip for consumers: stay way period

kirkd11
2/25/16

I order a pair of pants in December 2015. Now Feb 25th 2016 and nothing has arrived. I have sent three emails asking for status report. No reply. I was not able to track the order due to the site being under construction.
Appears to be a major rib off outfit.

jonasm33
2/25/16

I bought a jacket that I loved in the photos. I was very excited waiting for that but when it was delivered I felt immediately it was wrong. A small package tightly wrapped couldn't be my jacket. It was. It came wrinkled and full of creases. The fabric is thin and nothing to do with what we saw in the photos. I am a bit disappointed.

nicolaw11
2/24/16

Don't waste your money ordering from this company. Item never received, emails ignored & no refund offered. Terrible service. Rip off merchants.

gabrielo9
2/21/16

Ordered product under what I thought would be advertised shipping , order date 2/8/16 shipped 2/12/16 . Fine enough until my tracking is never updated to find out a new shipping date of 2/18/16 . contacting customer support they looked further and said my product was sent and should arrive a few days until I pointed out they were looking at a wrong order #.

Absolutely horrible mistake they could make giving me wrong information misleading me and have them say opps well your order is not updated wait more days . Not a good way to treat your customer . also they inadvertently say even had I paid $10 shipping of 5-8 days would have been the same had I choose free of 6-9 days .

But there take is it is really 7-20 days please understand and wait . I was blown away complete scam site will be returning immediately upon arrival as I purchased elsewhere and received in a timely manor already. STAYY AWAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

williamm199
2/20/16

I used paypal to pay for my order, before realizing that Paypal had my old address. Consequently, I quickly went online to the Banggood 'live chat' for assistance only to find it was 'shut down temporarily'. GREAT. So I instead I sent 2 separate emails to the 'within 24 hour response' addresses provided. So what happens? The next day, I get 2 emails from Banggood. One inviting me to spend more money using the 'points' I earned from my previous purchase and the other confirming my order had been shipped....TO THE WRONG ADDRESS! But no, there has not been any reply to my emails directing them to send the order to my correct address. PLEASE NOTE, my emails were sent immediately after the order was placed and well before they had shipped my order. A small stuff up perhaps, but if you are going to offer customers live chat and/or 'customer service' email addresses with a 24 hour turn around response time, than the customer should be able to depend on that being a 'truth in advertising'.....Sorry, but given my experience, I will not deal with this website again.

josephl77
2/17/16

I ordered a coat in mid-December. The listing stated "Ships in 7-10 business days".

A month later, I still had not coat. I opened a dispute with PayPal and THEN they shipped it. Unfortunately, they shipped one that was 3 sizes too small (at least, they cut out the size tag to try to cover it up). I reported it to them.

Now, because they refused to answer, the dispute got closed by PayPal once it hit 20 days even though it was never resolved and I can't re-dispute it.

This company is a fraud. Avoid them!

betsyf4
2/17/16

I order my item on the 5th and they just now shipped it on 15th when before i clicked it,it said it be here on the 17th which is today.

helenab8
2/17/16

I've ordered a pair of shoes. They carry small sizes, which is hard to buy in USA. Paid with PayPal. Two weeks later get the PayPal notice about unusual activity on my account. It was accessed from unusual location. Next day, after I've changed my PayPal password, I get e-mail saying my item is out of stock. Coincidence? I've cancelled my order and I am not planning to use Banggood or any other Chinese company anymore.

lazulig
2/15/16

I ordered some boots that I love. Unfortunately I don't have two right feet. I have two rights and no left. I have emailed and not received a response. I wish I had read the reviews of the company before ordering. PayPal should have nothing to do with such a fraudulent organization. Buyer beware.

jimr83
2/15/16

I purchased a Hubsan X4 V2 H107L 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter RTF and never received it. Contacted the company several times but they consider that matter closed once they ship it and it is up to you to contact the post office or anything else to resolve the matter. The "tracking number" they provide is not recognized by the USPS so it is also a dead end. If you do purchase something use paypal so that you have easy recourse.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

109 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
22 hours ago
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
rebeccal10
A: Dear Dilraj S,

Thank you for your query,we are committed to providing low price, high quality products and professional services to global customers.

We have over 70,000 products across a wide range of categories including: apple accessories, cell phones, electronics, RC toys, LED lights, clothing, beauty, jewelry, and watches. Every product we sell has been carefully selected to offer the best quality and highest value. To stay fashionable and current we are continually in the process of updating our product offerings to provide the latest gadgets electronics fashion and more.

Banggoods 3 Day Return To Us policy covers returns, you only receive a partial refund as you must pay for the original shipping and the return shipping. If you feel you don't want an item it is best to cancel within 24 hours of ordering, if an order is not shipped we offer full refund. Before return the product, you should contact us first and return it to the appointed adress, or bear your own consequences.

To know more about our return policy you can click this link:https://www.banggood.com/help-search-k-?search=return

Welcome to our website and we are waiting for you.

Best regards,

Banggood Team
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

3 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood