US Government's NSF

15/F ,RADIO CITY, 505 HENNESSY RD, CAUSEWAY BAY
Hong Kong, China
Tel: +020.0086 86014033
cservice@banggood.com

People interested in Banggood are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielw44

Good customer service, any issues I had were resolved promptly. (in 298 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 48 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 507 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chrisg77
5/7/15

An A1 excellent service from Saran & Tina regarding a faulty item received. The response was quick and accurate and a replacement unit already on the way. Problem resolved within 48 hours, excellent. Keep up the good work and thanks for an excellent service all round.

charlesg52
5/6/15

Excellent online shopping, with quality 7 some hard to find products that are well priced & delivered relatively fast with a great customer service team that responded quickly to any questions I've had. I live in a small town & Banggood makes products available to me that otherwise wouldn't have been.

Tip for consumers: Sign up with your email asap and start saving your points.

oscard25
5/6/15

my K100 w100 didn't turn on once I got it in the mail but that got fixed real quick. Spoke to one of there reps and a new k100 is being shipped and on its way

ebersonc

I recomend everybody

ronm52
5/6/15

I inadvertently order the wrong color baggy pants so I initiated an online chat with an agent. I don't think that the agent understood my issue, as I definitely did not understand his responses. I give the site products a 5 cut customer service a 1.

joyceb26
5/6/15

received my order in the mail 24 days after the order. I am in Nova Scotia Canada.
The purse is just the right size and I love the color Orange.

davidd130
5/6/15

I bought a 1080p car camera form Banggood and received it in good time and as described but unfortunately it turned out to be defective. I contacted Banggood and was contacted by LEAN who accepted my story and agreed to send a replacement, which she did and the replacement works fine and I am very satisfied with the company.

charlesg36
5/6/15

Great customer service from Penny. Super product at unbelievable low price. Definitely a winning ream

geneh28
5/6/15

I do a lot of shopping on the net. This is my favorite place, always receive my items and prices are awesome. Customer service is just outstanding.

dimitrisl
5/5/15

Fast shipping,good seller,without problems and good information about items...!

andyl46
5/5/15

Very good customer service for your order, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend!

bossancsb
5/5/15

This was my first order what I received, but I'm very satisfied with the page (genuine products, good prices, lot of discounts), thus I ordered several other items. They have a good and helpful customer service, the reaction time is quite good, so I hope they will have more items for good prices. Furthermore, I very like that you can order genuine Xiaomi products.

kj147
5/4/15

Very nice bag, perfect for what I was looking for. nice quality and just as described.

andraesg
5/4/15

After 4 weeks delivery time of my package, I was happy as lary to hold my new Camera in my hand...so I thought. Upon opening the package, I found an empty package, with as it looked like the goods have been removed, prior to sealing the package. The inner bag was sliced open and the Mobius camera has been removed.
I though, right, now the runarround beginns. I contacted the online chat, and she said, please contact the service center and describe the issue. Again, I thought, runarround, but the proces made sens. So I sent all the information in and within a business day, I got an apollogetic email and offered me a resend of the item, which I gladly accepted. The replacement order apears in trackable shippings and is about to land at my place soon. Thank you Banggood, that's what I expect of a reputable seller, very professional.

mals1
5/4/15

Bangood are OK to deal with

Shipping can be a bit erratic, sometimes fast, sometimes OK, sometimes slow ??
Prices are generally reasonable
Products are generally good, any problems are normally sorted out quickly
Staff are good to deal with, sometimes trouble understanding your request or question
>> some issues with "chinglish" :-)

ALl-in-all I have found them good to buy from
On a scale of 1-10 >>

sharonp23
5/4/15

You find what you want then pay for it, I paid with PayPal so payment is confirmed within minutes.You can check your order in a couple of days to see if it has been shipped and my order was still being processed 2 weeks later! Sent message asking what is going on and got no reply, sent another message and still nothing. Finally I threatened and got a reply that what I ordered was discontinued, asked how can they sell something that they don't have and never will have again and all I got was it's discontinued would you like a refund? The product was still being advertised even then which I pointed out which they denied but it was still on the page. Hoping that was a one off I decided to purchase again. Wondering why it was taking so long for delivery I checked my account and it was still processing! Again left messages and no answer then decided to go on live customer service and luckily got someone within minutes. Asked why my order was still processing and 15 minutes later I was told that it was out of stock! I asked why wasn't I informed, not good customer service and was completely ignored, she never came back on. I waited 25 minutes then I typed I want a refund and straight away got the reply check bank account in 2 days, have a good day! Check all their feedback first before you decide to buy from them.

joerib7
5/3/15

I have just started making purchases from Chinese webshops and placed orders with 4 different Chinese webshops. Banggood is definitely the company that has the most products, most organized website, an mobile app, the lowest prices, the best shipment and it seems the best customer services. The ordering procedure is simple and clear, payment option offered is even iDEAL (Dutch preferred payment method) the products (7 orders) were received within 10 days after ordering. (faster than other webshops to the Netherlands) The packaging is good (sealed, shipping label, description for customs, isolation etc). I unfortunately received a wrong product, but after sending an e-mail to the Banggood customer services , they replied fast and send the correct product directly without having me to send the incorrect item back. I would recommend Banggood to all new customers who are looking for a good Chinese webshop.

buraka

The employees are very helpful. Items arrived as I want. Thank You banggood.com

abdullahd1
5/3/15

excellent service, excellent assurance, I'm using this site for a while, on time it's need to be send back the package and refund, I even didn't any struggle even in this time, really reliable, recommend to all of my friends

alonzom19
5/1/15

Takes a while to get here with free shipping but it's free shipping, which is fantastic. they're efficient, friendly, and sell good quality products for a very low price and if there is a problem with your order they refund you all the money!!!!!

yanno2
5/1/15

Hello

I have already made appox 10 ordes at Banggood and every delivery & quality was perfect up to now.

My last order has been sent in several shipment (4)
1) One of the shipment has been lost & never delivered, after several month waiting for it, i've sent email to banggood, they tried to follow up & look for the shipment, but it appears it has been lost ($#*! happens..)
They offered me to resend or to refund, I've chosen refund and got the value I've spent on the goods right after on my paypal account. So I am pleased

2) One of the shipment received was expendable 6 garden hoses
+ 6 sprayers i ordered
The connection of the hoses was not matching good the connection of my (French / european type tap) and the hoses were therefore leaking.
I complained to banggood, made several test (at home & at neighbors) & send them videos
It came that all hoses where leaking and this was not due to my tap but to the hoses.
Banggood offered a 50 % refund, I refused and asked for a 100 % refund, which they did.
I offered them to return the hoses & "pistols", but they didn't requested it (may be not yet, but for sure i will return)
Once again, I am very satisfied of the ending of the problems I've met

Now I can claim, Banggood is a trustable online merchant

Banggood asked me one day ago to post comments & vote to this website (they offered me discount to motivate me)
I don't need & don't want the 2 $ discount, they've been fair & they deserve this good story & their good behavior to be shared

twylam
4/30/15

A great selection of iems I am looking for with excellent prices and fast shipping! I also had wonderful customer service each time I had a question regarding a product! I am a satisfied custome who will shop there again!

josed23
4/30/15

I puchased a unicycle for $400from them. It arrived a month later and it didnt work, not even turn on and would not charge at all. Very poor quality and misrepresented. Minutes after receiving the unit I contacted Banggood cuatomer service to explain the issue via email. They respond after a day asking for a video and pictures which i immediately send. Then never respond back on how to resolve the issue. 3 days later and after many emails to various addresses I get an email back asking again for pictures and videos. I decide to open a claim through Paypal but that is useless. All they can do is ask me to return on my dime in order to get a refund but the return itself is $190!! I caution you never buy from these crooks!! It is an outright scam because they hide behinf the fact that the return freight is cost prohibited so they ship junk without a care. It is not worth it. Read the fine print on this site for warranty returns. If you have to pay the freight back DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

ravshans
4/29/15

I am very satisfied with my purchases: "BAOER 388 Silver Exquisite Stainless M Nib Fountain Pen" and "Electric Feet Dead Skin Removal Heel Cuticles Washable Callous Remover" - unbelievable reasonable price and very good quality.

ivann8
4/29/15

I have not been using bannggod so much yet, but my experience so far is very good.
The price is not too high either. Prompt reply on their cusotmer service. Easy to get in contact with customer service via chat!
Great service.

tryt1
4/28/15

I'm not using this site too much, totally about 10 items. I order a FPV LCD screen, but it is broken when I received it, I contacted Banggood and sent them the pictures, they will resend me another one with adding me a new order all for free.

yggim
4/28/15

efficient and friendly, quality products and great customer service, and a wide range of items to buy with free shipping. i recommend this website to all my friends.

zsoltn4
4/28/15

Banggood is very good company, they're very helpful, the prices are low and they have wide range of great products.

ansons17
4/28/15

i don't get what I ordered. A mixture of rubbish.

georgej28
4/27/15

I ordered a smart watch in blue, when I corrected an entry on the order , it went to the default color of white, and thats what I got. They would not exchange it! I now tried downloading a QR program for some of the functions and I get websites that have nothing to do with the smart watch, and if they do, they are in Chinese! Useless....

tomaszk
4/27/15

It is a very professional and honest seller, highly recommended.

halw9
4/27/15

Bought a 4 port USB charger and a usb tester their 4 port charger was not giving proper voltages and amps at all contacted Tech support they agreed it was bad and are now sending me a new one to replace the older one.. Excellent support .Just wish more people would contact them first to resolve issues like I did..

larsw6
4/27/15

After placing several orders I am totally satisfied with the prices, with the quality of products and with the superb customer service. The quality of an online-store you can see, if things are not going as you expected: If you need support from the customer service. They always replied fast and every little issue was solved. The send out of the goods was mostly very quick. If china post or any other provider they use is slow, its unfair to blame it on them. Most likely its a problem for any seller providing affordable shipping.
Anyway.... Highly recommended!

gibbys
4/27/15

I bought two batteries. It arrived in good condition, no dents and good quality, however the actual weight of the batteries that I received was 471g and not 597g. I told customer service about this and they have been very helpful and accommodating and gave me a refund of half of what I paid. Banggood customer service is always there to help when there are problems. Thank you Banggood for the superb customer service.

testu4

I got a

MXIII WiFi Amlogic S802 Quad Core 2G RAM 8G ROM 5.0G WIFI XBMC Cortex A9 Android 4.4 TV Box

It was not working and I got no support at all

Tip for consumers: No support at all !!!!

joev24
4/26/15

So usually I would be writing a scathing review as I did not receive my product but I actually had one of the best customer service experiences with online shopping. They were on top of returning my emails in a timely fashion and even going so far as to working out a solution to my problem. I say lets give um another try...

bernardw11
4/26/15

overall i trust this site , i had a order that didnt arrive ...they refunded my money...i later paid for the headset again after i received it (a bit late)

lan1010
4/24/15

Products always as described. Ordering couldn't be easier, with delivery as stated. Only had one after sale issue, sh*t happens, and rectified immediately.

Highly recommend.

brents18
4/24/15

Over 60 orders to this vendor and still going strong.
Great service, great products and great prices.

mikep114
4/24/15

purchased 4x8pcs Speed razor shaver blade kits for $38.36 the price was great but the product sucked! Tried a blade from various packages and they are the absolute worst blades I have ever used. I get a better shave from an old used blade from a previous purchase. Even if I go over my face 8 to 10 times they do not clean my face. I have tried to contact BANGGOOD with no response. I intend to get it out to every possible review that I can as to the kind of company BANGGOOD is.

Tip for consumers: This company SUCKS!!!!!

jeanv4
4/23/15

I bought a quadcopter with FPV at a nice price of about 130 euro. Had it send to Belgium. After a few days i recieved a mail of the Belgian customs who told me that i could only recieve my parcel if i payed in total approx 700 euro for fines and taxes...I refused the parcel and after about 2 weeks of stupid discussions they send it back to Banggood. Afer about 1 month it came back to Banggood and they refunded my parcel minus the postal cost of about 5 euro. When i aggreed upon the refunding it took 1 day and the money was back on my paypal account...
Banggood could have played it in another way and not pay me back but i was very happy by their honnesty and fastness to arrange everything...I think lots of compagnies in the world could takes lessons from this event...

raymonde9
4/23/15

I put in an order and within an hour and a half I canceled it they would not let me canceled it, they said they shipped it about six hours, on its website says you have 24 hours to cancel. I even went on the their live chat also to cancel, and they would not let me.

antoniac
4/23/15

I've made a dozen or so orders from Bangood, mostly for electronics kits and components. Prices are unbeatable, shipping is mostly free, and the customer service is excellent. I'm delighted with this website. (antoniahk, Hong Kong)

jeremyg21
4/23/15

I have had quite a few orders with banggood.Com. Most of them have been absolutely fine. Be prepared for slow delivery, but no worse than any others from china, no extra charge though. Recently had a product fail after 3 months use. Bg are shipping me a replacement - no hassle. Dont hesitate

michaelb209
4/23/15

I was very happy with Banggood's website and order process and shipping speed.
They were quick to reply to my emails too.

michaelr124
4/22/15

Great prices and free shipping are the best features of this online e-commerce. Slowly but sure this become my main site for finding thing for my hobby in DIY electronics. I believe they have a good supply chain at the back as they keep adding more interesting things while at the same time keeping the prices low. After satisfied 31 orders, the last order of magnets were coming with incorrect qty but it has been resolved by the customer service immediately.

Tip for consumers: Don't forget to take photos before and after opening the package.

gerardm31
4/22/15

Banggood.com has been an awesome website I have been using to purchase many of my Quadcopters/Drones. I have received all my items within a timely matter and in perfect condition. I was recently flying one of my Drones in front of my house which I previously bought Couple weeks prior from banggood. The quad malfunctioned and kept flying off into the distance. No where to be found. I contacted customer service, advised them of the situation, and banggood refunded my money back to my PayPal account. I just now put in my new order for a new Quadcopter from them... That is fantastic customers service! They went above and beyond! Thanks Banggood! "

hongfengl
4/22/15

order: #5649203. I buy the 2 balanced car . Just coming today. But no working and No light. I don't know what going on. Tell me what wrong please.

joseps
4/22/15

After 42 orders of different things to BangGood at full satisfaction, I received a faulty LED bulb. I communicated the problem to their customer service and I got kind answer in a few hours. They are sending promptly a new bulb. Even more: they proposed to send me freely a much more expensive bulb!
Thanks BangGood.

jol124
4/22/15

I have ordered many things from Banggood these few months and I have to say that their wares are really value for money and of reasonably good to good quality. I bought mostly baby or child related items. One or two items came defective but the customer service department was able to do refunds pretty promptly. Also, they answered my emails in 1 to 2 business days. Overall, I rate Banggood 8/10. Not perfect, but with the right attitude and service, there could be a lot of room for improvements, giving other e commerce sites a run for their money.

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
Answer
mariam6
A: I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
9/19/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi! I want to order a drone (Hubsan h107c) but i'm skeptical about the shipping services at banggood. I want my order to be delivered in Mumbai, India. Whereas the order will be placed from Chicago, US. I read a lot about damaged, unusable products getting delivered to customers. What if it happens in my case? Do you have a replacement guarantee? or a replacement policy?
4/18/15
Answer
terryr27
A: I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class.

Terry
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

55 Coupons for Banggood

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Banggood to save!
Go to Banggood