US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hamdib

Though I still didn't see if they have as good customer service or not, and I wish that I'll never have to ^^. (in 219 reviews)

claudioc4

The goods arrived in time and good care customer support; they respond quickly to emails. (in 42 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 414 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

allank11
3/12/15

Shipping took a little while, however it IS Worth the Wait. The Polar Fleece Cargo Pants are EXCELLENT, Both in Price and Quality!! Would Totally Recommend These!!
Thank You.

myot
3/12/15

I do satisfied Banggood products price and quality.
I do satisfied Banggood service.
I can say Banggood is one of the good friend company for all customers.

Myo

corys10
3/12/15

I was introduced to this site from a buddy. I tried it out and ordered something small. Came very quick and am very satisfied with my item, very good quality for such a great price.

marjam
3/12/15

I am very satisfied when I asked for a cancellation of my order and I got an immediately response. They promised me to cancell my order and shorty after the money was back on my Paypal account. Very good service.

Tip for consumers: If you have little girls or granddaughters Ican recommended the lovely dresses. I ordered a few and they are in excellent condition and as lovely as in the picture. Have a good look at the Suzes, they May differ from your country.

dennyd3
3/12/15

Banggood is one of those typical China based websites that promises the moon but gives you only moonbeams. They have all the usual excuses why your order is delayed over and over and over. Sure, they'll respond to your inquiries. But what good is it when all they hand you is a load of crap to string you along week after week. I don't like being lied to right to my face. And that's exactly what they do. I ordered about $22 worth of earrings and necklaces. Right off the bat red flags were raised when the order form didn't enter the correct earrings several times. There was a style that came in several colors. But when I chose the different colors and entered them into the cart they all came out one color only. Fortunately I noticed that before I completed the checkout. Otherwise I'd have gotten 11 pairs of earrings all exactly the same. I sent a message to customer service asking how that could be rectified so I could place the order. They wrote back and said they were working on it and would have it all correct soon. I took their word for it and placed the order. Their website states that they process in one to days on all orders. It also claims that the free shipping will reach you in 3 to 6 days. So at the latest estimate you should have your order in 8 days at the most. But after six days of waiting my order status was STILL PROCESSING! I sent them a message saying I didn't want to hear any of their excuses, just send out my order. So what do I get a day later? A message giving excuses why they've been unable to ship my order. They tell me some of the items were out of stock. How many times have I heard that load of bull$#*! from China based companies. It's always one of the first reasons they lay on you as to why your order isn't even processed after days or weeks of waiting. If you go along with it they know they've got a sucker on the line and they will play you until you're ready to drop. These websites never update their listings to show when an item is out of stock. They'll wait until they've got your money then they'll inform you the item is out of stock. And it could be months or never if it ever does come back. Another game this website plays with customers very frequently is telling you your items are coming from a USA warehouse so you'll be getting them in 3 to 6 days with free shipping. It's total bullsh*t to get your money then they ship whenever they feel like it from China. They'll say anything and everything to get your money then when they've got it the whole story changes and you're at their mercy. Think about it...what recourse do you really have with a company in China?? NOTHING. After three more days of waiting my order was already passed the longest estimate for a delivery date. But guess what? It was STILL PROCESSING!! Now there was no doubt this was just a common typical China based scam site. Oh, no doubt they get enough orders filled and delivered to wrack up some five star ratings. But whether or not you'll get that service is a total crapshoot. If you like to gamble and can deal with everything you'll go through if you lose then this is the mail order service for you. By the way, at the time of this writing my order status is
STILL PROCESSING!!!

Tip for consumers: The only bang you'll get from this website is when you shoot yourself in frustration and aggravation.

kitl
3/11/15

I've ordered twice from Banggood.com already. First order arrived without any issue. However, 2nd order came but they shipped me the wrong model. Contacted their customer service and got a response right away. Great job! After a few email exchange, they decided to ship me a replacement for "FREE". That was unexpected and the replacement just arrived few days ago in perfect condition. Couldn't ask for anything else. Awesome job customer service. I highly recommend this site and buy with confident.

Tip for consumers: Be patient, your order will come.

georgyr
3/11/15

Banggood is a great store with innovative items and i check it on regular basis, they ship fast and quality is on top. Recommend to buy there.

danj30
3/11/15

I ordered a pair of Skyzone FPV goggles on January 19, 2015. They finally arrived on March 2, but unfortunately they had been used and broken by someone else. Customer support is not responding to my requests for a refund or a replacement.

evanz
3/11/15

I'm building a quadcopter and ordered all the parts from banggood. Well they sure BANGED me good! A few of the (untracked) orders did show up but others have been sitting in China over 20 days now with no updates at all on anything. I suspect they've been lost but Banggood will do nothing to help me out.

I was tempted by the cheap prices and free shipping but it's totally not worth it. I could have had this thing built weeks ago but instead have a partially built, carbon fiber paperweight!

If you're building a drone try to order domestically...otherwise you'll be trapped in lost shipping purgatory like me!

Tip for consumers: GO ELSEWHERE!

carolw35
3/11/15

"I was very pleased that the bag I ordered arrived early and it is exactly as depicted on the web site. However when I checked it the studs will not close the bag as they are more than 1" out of alignment and the handles are crooked. I sent Serene a photo and told her about this 5 days ago and I have not even had a reply from her. They do not seem to be a trustworthy company to deal with as they have not replied to a dissatisfied customer - I have bought from them before this but never again

Tip for consumers: They were very good to deal with until I have a problem then they just ignore you.

peterh88
3/11/15

On 15th February 2015 I placed an order for some items from this company and patiently waited for them to arrive only to eventually be told on the 2nd of March they were out of stock and would be sent when back in stock. So with that I requested a refund and pointed out that if the items I wanted were out of stock the website should have flagged this fact up at time of purchase and NOT allowed me to pay for them . They insist they sent a part order which I have not received and after several emails I am still waiting for a refund of my money. So be warned DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE RIP OFF MERCHANTS !

Tip for consumers: Buy your kit from somewhere else if you know whats good for you

muhamadf
3/10/15

banggood accidentally send wrong item for my order but through their efficient and fast reply on sales department my problem has been solved.and the best part is banggood let me keep the wrong ordered item to myself for free. :)

adisaid
3/10/15

I placed my first order on November 2014 and until now there're more than 40 orders that have been placed from Banggood. As far as I have experienced with them I could summarize their advantages when compare to other online sellers as below.

1) Discount coupons (5% off for first submission, 10% off for app installed on your smartphone and other promotional codes announced).

2) Points collection (every buck you paid will be transferred to points collected which can be later exchange to discount at the cart checkout).

3) Customer service (there's a live chat available for you to talk with their staff in real time, this can save a lot of time despite corresponding on emails).

4) You pay just about $1 to get a Registered air parcel, this is very useful to trace your shipment status online instead of waiting with hope (or sometimes hopeless).

5) In some cases, when your received products those are out of order/damaged due to their internal process faults, resend or refund will be compensated.

All above advantages, I have never found from other online shopping like eBay probably there are available but I don't know or yet have experienced with.

krasimirm

Hello dear friends,
I want to confirm my excellent experience with Banggood.com
I am very satisfy with the Banggood Support and relations.

Regards
Krasimir Mihalkov

Tip for consumers: If you have any problems or questions you can write on support staff or online help and they will help you immediately.

robertt62
3/10/15

BUYER BE VERY AWARE – If you purchase anything from this outfit be prepared to get just what the name implies: Banged Good! Over my years I have conducted a platitude of online purchases and business with companies ranging from excellent to poor, in country and out of country. Even in the worst of cases (until now) I managed to have success in achieving some sort of satisfaction by way of a return, credit or replacement or even just a reasonable explanation. This outfit however is nothing short of a total rip off.

I placed my order online on 2/4/15. My credit card payment went through immediately and that fact alone raised some suspicion because most reputable companies will not bill until your item ships. I was advised that my order was processed and on 2/8/15 I was notified that my order was shipped and given a tracking number. I pre set my tracking notifications and on 2/10/15 I was notified that my item was accepted at a facility in China. On 2/14/15 I was notified that the originating post was preparing to dispatch my package and all seemed to be going well. After 2/14/15 my package dropped off the radar and the status remains to this day that the originating post is preparing to be dispatched.

I first contacted Banggood.com support by email on 2/26/15 and a response came back within 24 hours simply asking that I be patient and I was. I then waited till 3/4/15 and emailed Banggood.com again only this time I received no reply. Still being patient I waited till 3/8/15 and emailed Banggood.com again and received the following message (Copied and pasted from original): “Dear Robert, Thank you for your email. For your order, the delay must have delayed by the bad weather. Hearing from the latest news today, the weather is terrible and awful in US these days. So could you please wait for it more weeks? That's out of control. we have no way to change anything. Hope for your kind understanding. Sincerely, Betty (Belinda)”

So I’m out a few bucks and someone in a third world planet got over on me. No real big deal and It’s a lesson learned. My only hope is that by you reading this it somehow prevents you or someone you know from getting baited into the inexpensive price scheme of Banggood.com and then get ripped off…….Safe Shopping!

Tip for consumers: Dont

georgioss

i buy this
1.2G Mini Wireless Hidden Pinhole Camera Surveillance System PAL

and arrived to me withthe one of the two power adaptos not working and the AUDIO AV RECEIVER also not working

i speak with a person called LEAN and told me to sed photos and video of the brolen items and after i send them video and photos the answer was this

From: pre-sale@banggood.com
Date: 03/10/15 08:42:23
To: georgesalon@freemail.gr
Subject: Re:(OS同步)About product information
Dear GEORGIOS,

Thanks for your email.

The item SKU061282 is 12V 500 mA, thanks.

Welcome to shopping at BangGood.com.

Best Regards,

Ivy
the customer servise is dead - there is no customer service i think there are a litle scam

what you say ???????????????????

janb43

jan.bida

Rating 10/105/5

modified review posted 2015-03-10

"I am very satisfied with the goods and great service - customer support. I ordered more than 10 times, only in one case the goods was lost, but banggood returned my money back immediately to my paypal account. Deliveries to Europe are mostly very fast."

maryannt2
3/10/15

Happy with cycle 7 led vintage look bike light & bicycle mobile holder but 5 led 2 laser beams rear bike light looked to good to be true & it did not work & I lost $15.85c.
Maryann Thomson,South Australia

noreend2
3/9/15

My products came today and they were in great shape. I am in the U.S. & it took about 5 weeks to receive my order but I expected that. Nothing I ordered was time sensitive and now I know when to order something that is. Thank you Banggood!

dant227
3/9/15

After several orders, i must admit that Banggood is a more than just interesting site : choice of products is huge, and if you have any problem with an order just email them, Customer service answer fast !
Fast as shipment : about 10/14 days for shipments from China to France, really impressive, highly recommandable. ;)

hombrekiwih
3/8/15

I have been buying from this site for over 2 years for several thing and even my brother uses it and we are both really happy with it. The price and the quality are better than what we expected. I live in Spain and the time it took to travel was normal.
There even was once a problem in the post offices of Amsterdam when it entered Europe that the package was lost and they sent me another one for free.
This is a serious company and I'll definetly buy again from them.

juana
3/7/15

I have bought 5 times and one of them I had a problem. Although it wasn't fault of banggood they helpt me and sent me the item again.

wilhelminae
3/7/15

I love shopping at Bang good great value for your money and the delivery is great I have ordered a few product and have been happy with them I would recommend Bang good to every one I just love shopping with Bang good and the prices are just fantastic.

Tip for consumers: All I can say everyone out their keep shopping with Bang good as you wont get cheaper prices than this site.

phillf
3/6/15

Credit where credits due. I have just had a very pleasant and refreshing experience with Banggood, Something I have NEVER had from any other online seller, and I have dealt with quite a few.
I purchased a Skyzone FPV receiver/monitor around six months ago from them, set it up temporarily on the bench to check condition after shipping.
Monitor blinked on/off a few times but I put it down to the very temporary wiring.
Packed unit away until I finished the Tug Boat it was going in, this took about four months.
When I final fitted the camera etc. in the boat, the unit failed to function, power to the monitor but no picture on the video screen. Panic … around five months now since my purchase.
Took pictures of unit/wiring to battery/LED’s on monitor showing power to unit but no picture and sent it to Banggood support, holding not much hope of warranty by now.
Return email from Banggood :
Send unit back with tracking and we will immediately ship you a new one upon verification of shipping.
Send cost of return shipping to us and we will refund it.
All this with no argument or stupid reply on warranty limitations.
I could go on, but the reader would be totally bored with my lengthy praise for an honest, and supportive online company. Banggood, thank you very much for your prompt and after sale commitment. I will post this comment on all review forums I can find; you well and truly deserve it

elizabethd49
3/6/15

Hi,I wanted to give an honest opinion on bang good.com,They are a great website and they are very cheap to buy from have a look at the website and you might find something bye,I put some photo of the things I bought on the website

bobbyj17
3/5/15

I am and have been for sometime an internet auction seller. I use Banggood for my dropshipping needs. I know that I have had nothing but a positive experience with them and all of my buyers have had nothing but good things to say about their experiences from the delivery time to the quality of the items they receive. I would recommend Banggood to anyone who wants value for their dollar or to open a turnkey business.

nickn22
3/4/15

I ordered a phone case but it never was delivered, I wrote to Customer service, explained I never received my shipment. They offered to either reship or to give me a credit, I opted for the credit which I received in a few days.

vincentb44
3/4/15

I am very happy with this site, fast enough sending (7 to 15 days)
After sales service very efficient, they replace any defective pieces without problem.
I recommend.
Vincent.
France

frankb69
3/4/15

I ordered an item which was priced at $250. I waited three weeks, all the time watching its progress through their system. Finally, after waiting for it to be "processed" before shipment, I call to find out what was going on. The item was "back ordered." They didn't know when another shipment would come in. Looking at their catalog, I found the exact same item for almost $100 more than I paid. It dawned on me that I was not going to get the item I ordered. I could, however, order the more expensive item and receive it promptly. I had no recourse except to cancel the order. I had paid through PayPal and I notified them. I'm waiting on a refund now. Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware.

robertb170
3/3/15

I was delighted to place an order with Banggood and receive precise and factual communication. The post sales follow up information was excellant.
The product is first class. The only matter I would suggest is that that the fixing plate would be better as a white moulded unit.

Tip for consumers: As for any fitting instructions in English

richardk43
3/2/15

Ordered a V911-Pro for my son, it arrived missing the two LIPO batteries that were supposed to come with it. Worse yet, when I borrowed batteries from a friend to test it out, I discovered the helicopter doesn't bind to the transmitter, not at all.

After a handful of emails I finally get a reply, only to be told to check in the charge port and battery compartment of the controller for the missing batteries... Are you f-in kidding me? First of all, the charge port (which holds the charge cable) can't even fit ONE battery, let alone both of them, and secondly, they knew I tested the controller, so OBVIOUSLY I had to open the battery compartment to install the AA batteries, so I think I would have noticed the missing LIPOs in there which by the way wouldn't fit either (the batteries are too tall).

They either think I'm an idiot, or they are stalling or both. Now they want me to make a video to prove the controller and helicopter don't bind. I'm half expecting them to ask me to break apart the styrofoam packaging to see if the batteries are embedded inside (like you wouldn't be able to tell).

Banggood is like any other Chinese store, hit and miss, mostly miss.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect fast shipping from China, or tracking numbers if you get free shipping. If an item arrives defective or missing items, get your camera ready, they will be asking for proof.

joev23
3/2/15

I placed several orders over a month ago. I used chat and was told to email customer service. I emailed customer service, and they never replied. I used chat again, and they told me to wait two more weeks. So, they want me to wait six weeks. I have my doubts about ever receiving the orders.

Please do yourself a favor and pay a little extra domestically, to ensure that you actually get the item you are looking for. I think Banggood is a scam. They've tied up about $300 for over a month with nothing to show but inconsistent progress on tracking numbers. For all I know, the tracking itself is a scam.

The positive reviews must be fake. I have warned my entire office and friends about Banggood, and I hope I have been successful in warning you too.

Tip for consumers: Avoid, I've waited over a month now. They just keep saying to wait. It took them 3 weeks to simply get the box to the post office in China .

richards129
3/2/15

I ve recentely ordered a few items. The items arrived within 10 days !!! from china to the netherlands, so rather fast. The goods itself are as described on the site. I am very satisfied with my new shop nBanggood.com. an enormous amount of goods/items. For the whole family. Its a +++ site

Tip for consumers: search just on their site, in the UK ,US or china warehouse

christianm45
2/27/15

i just love their prices and i recently had to use their return policy and they were fast and friendly.

rickys15
2/27/15

I ordered a pair of insulated cargo pants in size 38. What I got was a pair of cargo pants in size 36 and the were unlinded. I contacted Banggood by email and it took over a week for them to respond.. There responses have been inflammatory demining. They were provided invoice # and the sku number. This was not enough for them. Besides the wrong size the pants were poor quality. They have refused to respond to my request to send the pants back for exchange. Now l have been asking for a refund. They will not respond to my request. I want my money back.

karak4
2/27/15

I have ordered quite a few things from Banggood and have been mostly very happy with the products. When I had a broken product they contacted me quickly and worked to fix the problem right away. I am very satisfied buying from this company.

jairoh
2/25/15

I am very happy with the service received from Bangood, I have been treated very kindly, they have responded quickly to my emails and I have provided a satisfactory solution to my problem.

Estoy muy contento con el servicio recibido de Bangood , me han tratado muy amablemente , han respondido rápidamente a mis correos electrónicos y me han proporcionado una solución satisfactoria a mi problema.

tomasv4
2/25/15

I ordered many items and one arrived broken. I contacted banggood's customer service and they resent me the same one again in good condition. It was really fast. They asked me every mail I sent really quick.
Highly recommended online store.

danp53
2/25/15

First of all, keep in mind that in life, LUCK is very important. Starting with this, I can tell you for sure that Banggood.com worked great for me. I started in october 2014 ( as my first purchase from China online store) , I ordered since then 7 packages and all of them came ok. Even if one tablet was a little defective( a blocked pixel on the screen) , I returned it back and in 3-4 weeks they sent me back a new one, and pay me the transport fees. REMEMBER something: it's very important to choose the right method of delivery: If you choose a free delivery, your packages will be treated as NON-PRIORITARY by postal companies and the waiting time will be longer. I think for 2 or 3 dollars plus is worthing to choose a Direct mail delivery or other fast method of delivery. This method work well for countries in Europe. I live in Romania, and i know what i'm talking (Romanian postal is not such a great company). The guys on Banggood answered to my mails very fast. REMEMBER even this: you are NOT the only customer they have: there are hundreds or thousands, it's not easy to talk to all of them in a reasonably amount of time. So, as a final conclusion, I can say for sure that BANGGOOD.COM is a great store. GOOD LUCK to all of you !

georgev21
2/24/15

THEY SENT A BROKEN TABLET AND SINCE THEN THEY HAVE FAILED TO REIMBURSE ME! SENT IT BACK A LONG TIME AGO AND THEY HAVE STOPPED CONTACTING ME ALLTOGETHER! PAYPAL CANNOT CONFIRM SHIPMENTS TO CHINA AND WERE NO HELP! CROOKS AND CRIMINALS! BUYERS BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE

jeffb105
2/23/15

“I’ve ordered on January 28th, 2015.
I still haven’t received your product.
Tracking #LN708513637CN

It has been 3 weeks past already. I know that the product is a made in China product. but Why is it taking so long to receive the item?
The shipped date is 02/05/2015 that was Chinese New Year before you shipped already.

It might be that was lost my package. or they gave me a fake tracking #.
I have to using item ASAP.
I really hope you can fix this delivery issue.
If there’s any issue with the product delivery, then please have it sent through express mail.but They didn't no reply.”

sevu
2/20/15

they say.. you get what you pay.. well .. this site is run by Chinese people and you know they can be cheap.. that's exactly what this site is. they may have some cheap items but forget about customer service or on time delivery. ordered items couple of times and both times it took more then a month.. which is 2 weeks more then their stated shipping times on their website...

do yourself a favor and pay more and buy from US retailer. piece of mind!!!

Tip for consumers: do yourself a favour and pay more and buy from US retailer. piece of mind!!!

mariof7
2/19/15

Estoy satisfecho con el servicio de de Banggood, se me envió el producto bastante rápido, aunque se demoró en llegarme, por problemas con el transporte. Estoy satisfecho con el producto en cuestión. Recomendable.

billb101
2/15/15

Banggood will answer any questions within 24 hours via email. They stand behind their products with integrity. Highly recommended. You will like dealing with them.

jean-claudea
2/15/15

suite à la non-réception d'un article, j'ai écrit à Banggood, lequel, après un léger temps d'attente de sécurité m'a renvoyé un nouveau produit. site sérieux . à conseiller

Tip for consumers: bon site, suit bien ses expeditions et résoud facilement les problèmes a conseiller

krisa20
2/15/15

I am extremely happy with Banggood and the product I purchased on their website (a high quality smartphone, very well priced). I couldn´t be more happy than I am of my experience with Banggood, so I will definitely come back and buy more from their store. The customer service is very friendly and fast, they provide immediate answers to your questions.

The shipping was free and very fast, easily trackable online. The Warranty on their products provides you all the security you need to buy safely, which is not always the case if you buy at a local store for 5x higher the price of Banggoods.

Tip for consumers: Compare prices on Banggood with other Chinese online stores and you will find out that Banggood offers the better price (shipping included). If not, they promise a price match.

derekr13
2/15/15

I have been buying from Banggood since Nov. 2012 And have only had three issues in that time.All these issues were promptly resolved in a quick and pleasant manner.I have had contact with different members of Banggood service staff and not one of them could be faulted in any way.When asked for photos of the problem i promptly provided them.
My recent contact was with Michell and the service was beyond my expectations.
I give Banggood top marks for all round top goods and service.
Derek R.

alfac
2/15/15

After purchasing an electric unicycle scooter i got a problem with the battery. I wrote to the customer care and after 20 days I receive another one for free. Now the electric unicycle works wonders. Seriuos congratulations for the great Banggood service

charlesp32
2/13/15

Have always had excellent customer service with banggood. Their staff is very understanding and go out of their way to quickly resolve any issues. Thank you, banggood!

vienasd
2/12/15

Bought many items from quadcopters parts to power banks. Very good shop and they have very good support. They want to make customers really happy.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
jong3
A: Hi there I'm going to every site I can and posting this message to warn others

DO BUY FROM THIS SITE. The quality of there work is horrible, not to mention that the dress came with stains and I was sent a size 4, when we went by their charts and it was a size 8 that I ordered. They then tried to convince me they sent the right dress and for 2 hours I sent picture after picture proving them wrong and the best they could do was say sorry but you'll only get some of your money back. Not to mention I seriously doubt that they understood much English. Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, they're just after your money.
3/11/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

47 Photos for Banggood