US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hamdib

Though I still didn't see if they have as good customer service or not, and I wish that I'll never have to ^^. (in 183 reviews)

spirost

Packages arrive at their due date and most important, their customer support is great. (in 34 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 337 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katerinak5
1/8/15

The store is very good. Plenty of choice. Product quality. Always ready to help! Everything is super!

sannann
1/8/15

i love banggood they are the cheapest and with best service the rates are lowest here and the service is very quick

gunnark1
1/7/15

I have bought from Banggood.com a couple times and I usually get my order in a very timely manner. But i placed an order December 2nd 2014 and 36 day later I am still waiting on it. The customer service had been terrible. they have been absolutely no help. They have my money and it does not sound like they care if i get my order.

georgeh56
1/7/15

when I found an Item at banggood that I wanted much in almost half price than the rest stores I placed the order, But it arrived and it was faulty, after that I contact them and asked referred the problem, they just asked me some photos of the broken part and they refunded me, then I placed the new order again and after next week the item was here working perfectly and with free registered shipping!!!
Thanks you guys you are professionals and helpful! I'll stick around

Tip for consumers: I suggest Banggood team because they are helpfull!

piotrz1
1/6/15

I ordered "JJRC H8C DFD F183 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis RC Quadcopter With 2MP Camera RTF". No problems with order processing and shipping. Which is free. ;) It came with defective camera. I contacted with client support and provide them with movie presenting issue. The send new camera as replacement.

rockyp3
1/6/15

Great site, really reliable. Products fairly functional and immediate assistance. I was fine to place orders and I will continue to order as there are some really good products and low prices.

arturw1
1/6/15

Banggood.com, I can only recommend. Nice variety of goods at a good price. Very good email contact (Jessy!). Trousers meet my expectations. I'll be back. :)

serhiik
1/6/15

I recommend to order products on Banggood.com! Ordered several times goods, free shipping to Ukraine about 30-35 days. Send goods even for $ 1-2, though without the track, but it is! The letters in the service of the service responds quickly and to the point! In general, a good site!"

Tip for consumers: I recommend to order products on Banggood.com!

bigo1
1/5/15

I had some issues on receiving one order, there was a MAIL glitch and no order came in…

I contacted BANGGOOD by live chat and explained my problem.
EVERYTHING WAS SOLVED IN 5 min TALK !!!!
the order came trough on christmas day…
They have SANTA working there ; )

I want to congratulate BANGGOOD for the exemplary after sales customer service and solution support.

Thanks Guys!!!

davidh196
1/4/15

Excellent service and customer support. Had problem with camera they sent me a replacement which was very quick to arrive.

mayb27
1/4/15

Glad I accidentally came across Banggood a few months back. A variety of goodies at reasonable prices, all in one place. Satisfied with their customer service so far. I also like the fact that they tend to hold giveaways/competitions on their forums every now and then. Never had any major issues with the company- and I honestly hope it stays that way.

Tip for consumers: Patience with the Customer Service. Also, make sure to read the Description section all the way through on product pages before asking unnecessary questions on the Forums.

nicm3
1/2/15

Great Customer Service!
One of my products arrived deffective. They replied immediately, and after I described the issue, they offered to send a replacement unit at no cost (the only lag in the communication was due to us being on a different time zone).
Great job BangGood! I'll order again with you.

dand57
1/1/15

I've placed a few items from Banggood. Very happy with my purchases as well as their customer service and the time to receive my items. I will definitely will be making more purchases from Banggood.

creghtonk
12/31/14

Banggood is a great place to find RC parts for a low price. Ordered a bunch of things for a new quadcopter and they are shipped and on the way!

Tip for consumers: Shipping can take a bit of time, but with the prices on the site its worth it

rajeeshn
12/30/14

I bought WL v977 from Banggood.com because that is where I found the best price and offers. My order came very well packed and took 15 days to reach India by EMS. I am very happy with quality and experience. Recently (Xmas sales), I also bought a few accessories for GoPro Hero series camera at incredibly low prices! I am still waiting for the items to reach me in India. I think everyday I find something interesting on offer at banggood.com and my wish list keeps growing. Very reliable, wide variety of things available and incredible offers. I definitely recommend banggood.com for anyone looking to make the most of their money :-)

Tip for consumers: Low prices, good quality, very good info available about products, active customer care.

petars
12/30/14

Yesterday I received my order # 3343054 and I am very happy. I am very pleased with this site. I buy for me and my child. Everything is of good quality. Service is great. Very good connection and communication. Great attitude to the client. I trust 100%.

Tip for consumers: Great online store. I recommend !

jimm827
12/30/14

This is my first order with Banggood and It will be my last. I placed my order on Dec 4, 2014. As of today, Dec 30, 2014 my package shows it is still sitting in China. When I placed the order it showed delivery time to the USA of 7-15 days. I have contacted Banggood several times and the only response I get is "please be patient, and wait a little while longer". I have opened a claim with Paypal for Banggood's failure to deliver goods.

Tip for consumers: If your item does not show up be prepared for their number one response
"Please be patient and wait a little longer"

danielm139
12/30/14

It took a hole month to get my order, and when I got it the package was all bent and smashed on one side, but everything inside was ok.
Customer service was helpful, but where always asking me to wait another week for my order. Was not pleased with the time waiting for my order.

densonc
12/29/14

had problem finding information on the site, however by dropping the customer service my question, they were quick to response and the tenical question was answer within the day. Good support.

Tip for consumers: if you not sure, just write email to customer service.

davidp110
12/29/14

Ordered an item over 3 weeks ago and still have not received anything, sent them a number of emails but have had no reply, had to report them to PayPal to try to get my money back......avoid this company or prepare yourself for terrible customer service and loosing your money

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this seller at all cost

etiennee
12/28/14

"Dear readers,
I can definitely recommend Banggood. The manner in which they handles the customer is perfect. Response to my complaint was answered immediately and satisfactorily. If I need something in the future, I'm sure I refer Banggood website. Because service is a great thing!

Etiënne Elmzoon"

mejeaninot
12/27/14

I have ordered a few FPV products on Banggood and I am very satisfied of it : good Rx LCD5802 and antennas.
I already have a little issue with the charger of the screen but Banggood reacts very quickly and send me an other one!
I recommend to all buyers Banggood.com, you will not regret the choice!

thijsb16
12/27/14

Last month I ordered a Christmas present from Banggood.com, they told me it was not on stock and offered too return my money, I did take my chances that it will be here on time. Banggood kept her word, the item was in stock a week later and it arrived perfect on time for Christmas, even a couple of weeks too early.

After many orders this order is also a success.

svetlanac
12/26/14

Tip for consumers: I became a regular customer an Banggood.com! Good quality of the goods and the price me very staged! Fast delivery of goods no later than 25 days + attentive service to customers - makes Banggood competitive products and promote the site! Good discounts! I like Banggood! I recommend to all buyers Banggood.com - you will not regret the choice!

naimy1
12/25/14

This is good web site. I bought a car park system. And It has got some problems. But This web site has solved my problem quicly about 3503304 my order number

Tip for consumers: 3503304 my order number

georgex2
12/24/14

I love this site. I buy mainly quadcopters from them and they offer great prices, product selection and customer service. Everytime I had a problem with my order, I contacted Banggood and they resolved the issue in the quickest and nicest way possible. It's a great retailer, I would recommend to anyone. Shop on Banggood, with confidence~

hbaudr
12/24/14

Chargeur de batterie Lipo commandé sur Banggood le 10/20/14. Bien qu'expédié par Banggood avec un n° de tracking, l'article n'ai jamais arrivé (perdu dans les méandres de la poste Suédoise !). Après quelques échanges de mails cordiaux avec le SupportBanggood l'article m'a été remboursé sans problème. C'est d’ailleurs le seul problème rencontré après plus de 40 commandes

harryp26
12/24/14

If you know what you want, then it's value for money. The quality of the products was the one I expected. Never had to return an item, since I never had a problem (I do not know about anything electronic, since I haven't bought, for example, a mobile phone or a tablet)

luisw12
12/23/14

Muy buen servicio, gran variedad, envios rapidos y buen servicio post venta excelente sitio para comprar

Tip for consumers: lo mejor la gran variedad de productos y la atencion al cliente

marting27
12/23/14

Very good customer service, the color of the item I ordered wasn’t available so Banggoog contacted me without delay to purpose another color.
Better price found on the web.
Long time shipping but if you’re not hurry you can save your money !

arnaldom1
12/23/14

Customer service was quick and answered all questions. Products arrived faster than expected. Would use again. w to help others learn about this online business

frankk39
12/22/14

Tip for consumers: Order in plenty of time to make the most of the low cost shipping, and feel free to ask any questions - they respond quickly but remember there may be a time difference.

michaelg103
12/22/14

Banggood has excellent custom service! I placed an order with them and had an issue with the product I received.

The transmitter I had purchased would not bind with the receivers I got in the same order. According to the manufactures website the two items should be compatible. After making a video showing them the issue and that in fact they were not compatible the Banggood customer service contacted the manufacture and were informed the items had been updated and were no longer compatible.

After contacting their customer service I was able to work out an amicable resolution. BangGood stood behind their service provided me with a full refund.

I in turn ordered a replacement item and could not be happier! Their customer service is top notch and I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

replicatorc
12/22/14

banggood.com has brought lots of flexibility to my business. Prices are first thing you will notice, most of things you will not find better priced anywhere online, period. This allows us to stock on some little things we would normal acquire per project basis. For very valuable, large and/or fragile items one can always opt for faster means of transport. Most items i ordered went trough snail mail and with some patience all have found its way. Some items were damaged in transport but very clear and concise customer support resolved all issues very fast and kind. This last point is in my opinion more important than original price and that is why we will return to their shop.

borisg9
12/22/14

I bought (7 November) in Banggood store CUBOTA X6.
Unfortunately misplaced package I did not receive the package, contacted Banggood customer service asked for refund return money for one day.
Banggood is the best store, real professionals, in fair dealer.
In the future I buy only at of them, my biggest recommendation for Banggood.
Once again a big thank you Banggood

paulb152
12/21/14

I love this company. They work in a different way, very customer focussed, the site is full of customer involvement, they care about your experience and they have a ton of products, always updated. What's not to love about them? Why ever shop somewhere else? Local bases to EU and USA also. Helped me with my RC dreams.

Tip for consumers: You can buy locally EU and USA if you are based there. Post pics/vids on their site so other users can see how you got on. They have great coupon discounts.

fredb47
12/20/14

Excellent service after sale.
Bought something at Banggood. Did not work properly. Got a replacement!!!!
Give them a rating of five stars !!!!!

Mr. F.N.Bakker
France

marcelb21
12/20/14

I have been using Banggood for my RC needs, which started with some small parts I'm now confident enough to order complete quadcopters, camera's and boats. So far items arrive in mint condition and if they are damaged in any way I tend to get the choice between getting a new one, a refund or points for a discount, all it takes is a video or a picture of the issue.
Great service and most of the prices are impossible to find on other sites.

leov4
12/19/14

I have extended experience with ordering all kind of items like lasers , outdoor led lighting , RC helicopters , and spare parts for these helicopters , and LiPo batteries for RC toys and must say that i am very pleased with the way these orders are handeled and the time it takes for parcels to arrive. Most of the time parcels will arrive within 2/3 weeks but very rarely it can take up to 2 months , but i think that this is not a fault of BangGood but of the transporter. But donn'T forget that all (even less than 1 dollar item) are send to you for free. There is of course the choice to send you're order faster but than you'lle have to pay for tranport. Love this website , and will continu to use it in the future.
Leo.

chgoog
12/19/14

Very nice customer service.

I received a defective product, they sent me a new one immediately and told me I didn't need to send the defective one back --an US $19 item!

Cool.

massimilianos1
12/19/14

Banggood is one of the best reliable online shopping site. I've used several times and have always had a satisfactory service and safe delivery. Just one time, up to now I have had a small issue with shipping and, after having get in touch with Customer service they have solved the problem fast and professionally. I will continue to buy from Banggood again and again. Customer service is one of the best to deal with.

petert63
12/19/14

Honest and professional team.
Good job Banggod Team.
Special thanks to Lina.
Merry Xmas.
Regards.

sergeym9
12/19/14

Banggood.com! Thank you for solving my broblem. I ordered 5 led bulbs. 2 of them out of order after one week using. I told banggood about this problem and sent them video. After than banggood.com resent me 2 new bulbs! Is a really good custumer service. You are the best enternet shop!) thaks a lot!

Best wishes , Sergey M.

geraldh20
12/18/14

The TARAGAR watch I ordered from Banggood arrived in perfect condition and its appearance exceeded that of the catalog photos. The fit and finish is excellent and thus far (a week or so) it appears to be very accurate for a mechanical watch. My only criticism is that it did not come with setting instructions which would have been helpful. This watch is an excellent value for its under $20.00 selling price.

maxi820
12/18/14

Il sito www.banggood.com si è dimostrato superiore ad altri prendendo in considerazione
molti fattori;

Li elenco :

- Quasi sempre l'oggetto ordinato e pagato con paypal viene spedito entro le 24H successive
- La percentuale statistica di prodotti che arriva difettosa/rotta è inferiore agli altri siti
- La qualità dei prodotti, soprattutto quelli elettronici è migliore di altri siti
- La descrizione del prodotto venduto corrisponde a quello che poi arriva
- Il servizio customer care è rapido e soprattutto disponibile a cercare una soluzione senza far intervenire Paypal
- Quando la spedizione è gratuita è vero e non come succede in altri siti che nel carrello di Paypal trovi aggiunte le spese di spedizione
- Si può spedire quasi tutto con la posta prioritaria olandese che fa arrivare la spedizione(in Italia) in 10/15 giorni
- Il sito è facile da consultare e il motore di ricerca interno funziona bene

La mia esperienza di acquisti presso rivenditori on-line cinesi riguarda più o meno 100 ordini effettuati in 2 anni circa
la metà dei quali effettuata presso BANGGOOD gli altri 50 ordini sono stati suddivisi su 20 altri siti.

Quando devo acquistare qualcosa on line prima controllo BANGGOOD ed eventualmente altri.

Per precisazione l'importo totale di ogni singolo ordine non è mai stato
superiore ai 22 euro al fine di non pagare alcuna tassa di importazione(in Italia)

The site www.banggood.com has proved superior to other taking into consideration
many factors;

List them:

- Almost always the object ordered and paid with paypal is shipped within the next 24H
- The statistical percentage of products that arrive defective / route is lower than the other sites
- The quality of the products, especially electronic ones is better than other sites
- The description of the product sold matches what then comes
- The customer care service is fast and above all to seek a solution without involving Paypal
- When the shipping is free is true and not as happens in other sites in the cart of Paypal are added shipping costs
- It can ship almost anything with priority mail Dutchman who does get the shipment (in Italy) in 10-15 days
- The site is easy to navigate and the search engine works well

My experience of shopping at online retailers Chinese concerns more or less 100 orders in approximately 2 years
half of them carried at BANGGOOD other 50 orders were divided on 20 other sites.

When I buy something online before checking BANGGOOD and possibly others.

For clarification, the total amount of each order was never
over 22 Euros in order not to pay any import tax (in Italian)

Die Website www.banggood.com hat besser als andere unter Berücksichtigung bewiesen
vielen Faktoren ab;

Nennen Sie diese:

- Fast immer das Objekt bestellt und mit paypal bezahlt wird innerhalb des nächsten 24H Versand
- Die statistische Anteil der Produkte, die defekt ankommen / route niedriger als die anderen Standorte ist
- Die Qualität der Produkte, vor allem elektronische diejenigen ist besser als andere Websites
- Die Beschreibung des Produkts verkauft einstimmt, was dann kommt
- Die Kundenbetreuung Service ist schnell und vor allem, um eine Lösung ohne Beteiligung Paypal suchen
- Wenn der Versand ist kostenlos wahr ist und nicht wie es bei anderen Seiten im Warenkorb von Paypal hinzu Versandkosten
- Er kann fast alles mit A-Post Holländer, der erhalten wird die Sendung (in Italien) in 10-15 Tagen
- Die Website ist einfach zu navigieren und die Suchmaschine funktioniert gut

Meine Erfahrung mit Einkauf bei Online-Händlern chinesischen Bedenken mehr oder weniger 100 Aufträge in etwa 2 Jahre
die Hälfte von ihnen in BANGGOOD anderen 50 Aufträge durchgeführt wurden, auf 20 anderen Seiten aufgeteilt.

Wenn ich etwas online zu kaufen bevor Sie BANGGOOD und möglicherweise andere.

Zur Verdeutlichung der Gesamtbetrag der jedem Auftrag war nie
mehr als 22 Euro, um nicht jede mögliche Importabgabe (auf Italienisch) zahlen

paulk80
12/18/14

Great service I would recommend them to anyone
Purchasing a wide range of products..
Check out
Banggood.com
Paul.k
Ireland

narayananm
12/17/14

I have placed an order on 6th Nov 2014 of about $20.59, but something bad happened to parcel and I didn't received after stipulated delivery time. I contacted banggood customer support and they offered full refund of $20.59 and same I received on very next day in my Paypal account.

Tip for consumers: Opt for Singapore Registered Mail if you are a buyer from India post. I never had problem with Singapore post. It is cheaper than UPS, EMS and parcel arrives within 20-25 days.

felixh30

Bonjour,
Je suis client Banggood depuis plus de 2 an.
Leur service après vente est très rapide et claire :-)
Mes colis sont Toujours arriver avec moins un mois d'attente, pas de douane :-)
Cordialement
Félix France

duaneo
12/17/14

Banggood is one of the best online shopping sites around. I've used them a couple of times and have had very good service and fast delivery. I've had items damaged in shipping and they have resend them within 2 days of my query. Customer service department is a pleasure to deal with.

juliej16
12/16/14

I love dealing with banggood. they have great quality products and their service is exceptional. they come highly recommended from my family.

Tip for consumers: this is a brilliant site to buy from.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is bang good still operational?
11/29/12
jong3
A: Hi there I'm going to every site I can and posting this message to warn others

DO BUY FROM THIS SITE. The quality of there work is horrible, not to mention that the dress came with stains and I was sent a size 4, when we went by their charts and it was a size 8 that I ordered. They then tried to convince me they sent the right dress and for 2 hours I sent picture after picture proving them wrong and the best they could do was say sorry but you'll only get some of your money back. Not to mention I seriously doubt that they understood much English. Again DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, they're just after your money.
3/11/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Banggood