US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vitalyv

Customer Service is focused on customer support Thanks!" (in 123 reviews)

ghostmastera

Banggood is one of the best stores out there, the customer support is great even in after-sales support. (in 24 reviews)

johnv39

I order and receive goods from China on a daily base. (in 259 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joeb123
10/2/14

I ordered a battery for my CX-20 from Banggood and it was lost in the mail. I reported it and instantly the matter was followed up and eventually Jesse sent me a replacement battery which I eventually received. Thank you Banggood for your good service

Tip for consumers: All of the items I have purchased from Banggood have been good quality.

tzonisb
10/2/14

I think all these good reviews are made by banggood employees and have no reliability at all.It is by far the most amateur site I have ever made business with and I will do everything in my power to inform unsuspecting people of their practics.I am going to post multiple bad reviews on every similar site to protect other people from making the same mistake.
I was stupid enough to believe these fake good reviews and the FALSE INFORMATION in THEIR SITE that it would take 7-25 days for a product to reach my house in Greece.7-25 days IS A BIG FAT LIE.As it appears it takes AT LEAST 40 days for the transport and they deliberately misinform the public to believe that they will have the product in a couple of weeks.Of course even the worst postal service would never need more than 15-16 days to make the transfer from China to Greece,so the delay is totally Banggood's fault.They probably use donkeys for the trips.
Furthermore their service departement is AWFULL.They seem to be getting kicks out of their clients's frustration and they do absolutely nothing to help the situation.Multpiple times I asked them why is it taking for so long and how is it possible for the parcel to have left China 20 days ago and still appear to be in transit.They just copy pasted the standard LIE of 7-25 days about 20 times and asked me to be patient.That's their idea of "service".When i complained that I want more solid info than the "7-25 days,please be patient" do you know what they answered me?I kid you not their answer was "7-25 days,please be patient".I bet the employee was laughing at my expense when he/she wrote that.
ABSOLUTELY AMATEURS,DON'T BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE WAITING LIKE A SUCKER FOR MONTHS WHILE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY.

Tip for consumers: BANGGOOD

kestasg
10/1/14

Banggood is not trustworthy.
My order did not arrive for over 3 months. After contacting customer service they confirmed that order was returned long time ago. And they did nothing about it, did not even inform me. Probably just tried keeping money. After some email they refunded into my paypal account but left paypal fees on me. So even there was no mistake from me, it cost me money. Will never use their services again, there are plenty of cheap websites to choose.

jennym25
9/30/14

MY ORDER WAS NEVER ARRIVED, I MADE THE PURCHASE IN AUGUST 6TH, NOW IS OCTOBER 1ST.. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE WWW.BANGGOOD.COM. THE STUFF WILL NEVER ARRIVED AT YOUR HOME. VERY DISSAPOINTED.. I CAN'T LOCATE MY ORDER IN MY ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING IS DISSAPEAR.. DON'T BUY!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY!!

henriquej
9/29/14

I liked the customer support, because there was an item that I bought that was not in stock, so just a few minutes later that I placed the order, a person from customer support, get in contact asking if I would like to wait about it or send it without the missing item.
Well, I preferred to wait,

kylam
9/28/14

OMG I LOVE Banggood!
Everything my husband and I order are always exactly to the description, which are always fairly clear and straightforward. We usually use the free shipping option so things do take about a month-ish to get to us, but at the same time the items are coming from overseas so its obvious it would take a bit longer. Its always worth the wait! My hubby gets the E-cigarette stuff that they sell which has helped him to quit smoking (WHICH ROCKS) and I order anything from clothing to craft items. Weve ordered electronics, studio equiptment, flower sees, lights - you name it! And everything always works great!
If you ask for a tracking number for your purchased stuff through the helpful chat thing they have - sometimes they can give them to you which is a peace of mind...
I have a Pitbull - and I am pregnant now and have been trying to figure out how to safely cut his nails without freaking out - I bought a muzzle for SUPER cheap from banggood - an HOLY! It works great! comfy for him an easy for me to deal with an ridiculously affordable. All these people that complain about the wait? Seriously - Items for $3 with free shipping that are long lasting items are worth the wait.
Stop your complaining! Its way easier when shopping for your Christmas stuff then going to a dirty mall filled with screaming children LOL!

Tip for consumers: The shipping takes a LONG time! If your in a hurry - pay for the extra fast shipping otherwise it takes about a month-ish.
-- and the e-cigarrettes here are just as good as the $200 ones you buy from the smokers stores - the oils too! If your crafty - get the rebuild kits because they to get shoved in your pockets from time to time an tend to be weak at the center...but holy cow - great way to stop smoking! ----

alexr60
9/27/14

I already ordered several products at banggood.com ... I am really satisfied with all these products... the descriptions on banggood.com are very good. Prices are in most cases really cheap and customer service is really excellent... Try it, you will love it and order again and again and again...

stephenp23

excellent products delivered
will order again, even though it take a month for some products to arrive
Bang Goods supply good products

jurijg5
9/26/14

Super page book on it is not the first time. Good communication and quick problem solving can not be said about the other pages. I wish you good luck and a lot of sales !!!

aybatuk
9/26/14

"I bought 5 goods untill now about 400$ and all reach in 10 to 25 days. Their support so kind and helper too.

lawrenceb22
9/25/14

When I had a delivery issue with two relatively small orders Banggood customer service fixed it with a minimum of hassle. The items are great. I now have confidence to purchase more expensive items.

Tip for consumers: Make your orders large enough to have tracking.

alexandert17
9/25/14

I ordered a watch which I received 3 weeks later but had no instructions so I contacted them and got a full refund within days

fusekjh
9/25/14

everything is ok super store.
if stock is not immediately return the payment back
I recommend this shop
has an excellent packing goods

všechno v pořádku super obchod .
pokud není zboží skladem okamžitě vrátí platbu zpět
vinikající balení zboží
doporučuji tento obchod

nayrun
9/24/14

I buy very often on Banggood and I'm very happy with all of my order. I always received quick reply to my question and the product are good for the price I paid.
Happy customer !

patrickh55
9/23/14

Hi,yeah..Banggood is really Banggood..believe me..I did many orders in the past and will do again ..also now and in the future...Allway's correct..fast and free shipping ..good products and the prices are good...what do you want more..? :) I only can recommend Banggood to everybody... :)

batsg
9/23/14

everything was ok. the prices, the packages, the delivered time... I'll order again because I have no complains

Tip for consumers: a little slow but be patient, it's very good

steved55
9/23/14

I live in NYC and have place dozens of orders over the last year or so with Banggood. One or two was lost in our postal system and Banggood eventually took my word for it and resent the items. Other times when I was unhappy with an item that did not work as it should, Banggood credited my account without any return required. After I explained the reason in detail.
I'd guess they know there is heavy competition down the line with other Chinese sites including Alibaba, so they are putting their best foot forward with regard to customer service. If this wasn't so, I'd stop ordering from them!
They do not write English perfectly, but I find that amusing. They do get their point across and usually answer my emails overnight.
Their prices are excellent in most cases, but compare to Amazon always as I have found a few items cheaper in Amazon without the 2-4 week shipping wait.
I enjoy shopping for a bargain, and make a game of using Banggood. But their software isn't near as professional as Amazon.

Tip for consumers: Start out with small items to see how you like shopping here, and then try more expensive ones if your confidence increases.

miguela14
9/22/14

Hace más de un año que hago mis compras en Banggood y estoy muy satisfecho, el servicio al cliente es bueno, responden con prontitud y solucionan los problemas eficientemente, son personas que se toman muy en serio su trabajo y ofrecen productos de calidad a un buen precio.

regencye
9/21/14

WARNING WARNING the reviews on this website are FULL OF BANGGOOD EMPLOYEES making out that banggood is a reliable company...they deluge this website every time a BAD REVIEW is written....look for the BAD REVIEWS....they are the honest ones.....BUYER BEWARE.......BUYER BEWARE......BANGGOOD IS A TOTAL FRAUD....IF THEY WERE GOOD WHY IS THERE EVEN 1 BAD REVIEW????? after all it does not take much effort to take care of a few customers!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE BANGGOOD....I AM NOW WORKING TO HAVE THEM REMOVED FROM EBAY AMAZON AND PAYPAL WEBSITES

dylanw13
9/21/14

I am interested in one of the men watches in banggood website. I would like to ask how many days will it take to ship the item to Malaysia?

romanm26
9/19/14

All their stuff is just great. I ordered many things and I was never dissapointed. I recommend to all !

clairf1
9/18/14

I love Banggood... I have made loads of orders and nearly VIP level. I continue to use them as the prices are very good.

The shipping takes about 7-10 days and you can track them online.

I can't fault the service I get

Tip for consumers: You will love it

cobeys1
9/18/14

Put in an order and only after it was in process did I notice that I'd gotten the wrong version (different power plug). I emailed CS asking if they could do a switch for me before it shipped. In less than 24hrs, I got a response that it was changed to the correct one, and I'm a happy camper. This isn't the first time I've had to do something with an order right after placing, and each time the response has been good. I've had one item that came in incorrectly, and once I proved the issue (it's complicated), they sent me out a replacement the very same day. And I didn't need to send the wrong item back.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to what you're buying. The descriptions and titles aren't always clear. Look at the reviews, ask reviewers questions. And finally, understand that the reviews are filtered, as in, negative reviews may or may not get posted to a product, depending on the product manager. This is an acknowledged practice by Banggood.

timk30
9/18/14

I started ordering stuff from Banggood.com over a year ago. Initially a bit apprehensive after reading a number of bad reviews about some Chinese online shopping sites I was surprised by how fast my orders were acknowledged and shipped, usually by the next day. The customer service department of Banggood.com are staffed by very dedicated staff who usually response to my email queries within 2 days. So far I have ordered 30 items from Banggood.com since it is very reliable and the price of items much cheaper than in my country. The online downside about ordering things from China is that delivery can be very slow at times. I understand that this is due to the postal service in China and not the fault of the suppliers

vasilisv
9/16/14

Banggood είναι φοβεροί πολύ καλή ποιότητα πολύ καλή εξυπηρέτηση πολύ καλή ενημέρωση
πάρα πολύ κάλο πολύ καλές τιμές .

gabyneon
9/16/14

Banggood is the best sale site that i know, very impressive costomer service, and the price is the best for quality. Shipping is fast.

Tip for consumers: RC modelisme electronic tablet mobile dress and other

maximd8
9/15/14

Best China-based online store I've dealt with (and I've used a lot). Customer service is very helpful and answered all my questions via email and via live chat that they have on their website. The prices and selection are great. Very good shipping too since I got my items in Canada in a week!

svetoslavi
9/15/14

I've made more than 20 purchases so far and am very glad with the shipment times, overall handling and support. I've got just one wrong item shipped instead of another (who doesn't make mistakes, the price was identical) and after sending an email to their customer service team, got a resolution in no time. They told me to keep what I have received and re-shipped the item I wanted. Now that's a service!
Whenever I have a question and send a quick email, I get a reply in the next 24 hours, sometimes even an hour later. I've purchased a lot of items from many famous sites, but this one beats them all with their great customer support!

Tip for consumers: The site has lots of coupons and daily deals. They ship fast (to Europe, don't know about the rest of the world) and they reply very fast to emails or online chat.

francescog7
9/13/14

I bought an Item on Banggood at a very low price! It was very convenient. I tried also the customer service and they were very helpful, Kind and fast in the answer.

I'll buy surely again on banggood.

allanc18
9/12/14

Light Angel LED Sensor Lamps - Bought 4 of these from Banggood when saw they were cheaper than in the TV advert. Excellent value and they give a VG light. Have two (2) mounted either end of a dark hallway making it safer if anyone needs to get up during the night and not have to turn on a light.

robs41
9/11/14

Thought I had Problem at first when my Tracking number was changed.I should have waited a couple of hours when a neighbor on another street was about to get my package. He quickly told the mailman that this package goes to another street and both he and the postman arrived knocked on my door mailman scanned the package as delivered and all is well.
This is definitely a repeat business company not just because they have prompt delivery, they have so much merchandise that if you can't find it here it just doesn't exist.
Thanks for the GREST service BANGGOOD being seeing you soon about my wish list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to use this site because they just opened a warehouse in the US. The prices are a little higher but still lower than any where else, plus they have a price match guarantee. How could you beat that. BANGGOOD is the best site I have been to in a while !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yurim3
9/11/14

Soy de Perú y estoy contento con la tienda vengo comprando desde hace un año mas de 50 productos y todos llegaron muy bien embalados y a tiempo el servicio de atención al cliente siempre estuvieron en contacto conmigo cuando tenia dudas sobre algún producto o sobre el envío de un pedido.
Estoy mas que feliz con la tienda la calidad de los productos la atención y la velocidad de envío son sus puntos fuertes.
ni más que decir lo recomiendo.

Tip for consumers: prueben con algo pequeño si no creen lo envían en 2 días y estarán satisfechos con la tienda

stephand5
9/11/14

I have a highly rated shop online and I am still happy to work with Banggood as provider. They are easy to work, do not make problem for refund and has a very quick answer to question.

vedrennem
9/10/14

Hello, I wish to announce my experience on the Web site Banggod.I commanded a skyrc battery charger and my order was not able to put livery because the deliverer Chronopost had no good address. I asked for a refundof my command with Banggood. Two days later, my paypal account was credited with the amount of my order. I recommend strongly this site.Marc vedrenne"

batlapinl
9/9/14

I have ordered goods from Banggood more than 20 times and would like to share my experience - this is really the store you can trust. Of course every store is nice when there are no problems - you pay, get your order and everything is OK, nothing broken during transportation, no problems. But when you get your goods and find that the postage service was not so gentle and the toy you bought for your lovely child is totally broken - different stores sevices behaves differently. And the Banggood always (always) resolves the issues in favor of customer. Thank you for your business!

Tip for consumers: Please check the items descriptions before purchase.

williamw58
9/9/14

Beware of Banggood this company can not be trusted. As they mislead you to believe that if you see what you purchased from them at a lower price they will match it and give a refund for the difference. When I saw a lower price I wrote them and they said that they will not refund the difference. This was very dishonest will never buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Warning to not trust Banggood

martink33
9/8/14

It's not Banggood, It's BANGGREAT!!!
I was a little bit sceptical from the start, since most of people have not exactly the best opinion when it comes to chine e-shops for some reason. Often may happen that the product you ordered will not arrive in time, or in some cases at all. Even if it comes and it is damaged or some missplaced order, you have no real way to get refunded.
Well letting you down, letting you disappointed is NOT Banggoods way.
I have already ordered circa 30 packages or various products i found usefull to myself and i was ALWAYS satisfiied. Even though, not everytim everything was perfect. Let me explain. It have occured that i ordered a few watch from the site. Two of them (two different packages) were damaged, was has lacking paint and the other some kind of dust particle in the glass. For the first watch I got myself another of my choosing completly free, for the other i got half of my money back, which is great, since that particle is barely visible. And the even better part is I wasn't even complaining, I simply wrote a review and they reacted this nicely!!! I've never been more surprised in such a positive way.
Recently I bought a new phone from Banggood and I am satisfied one more time so I decided to write this rewiev to let you guys know, YOU CAN RELY ON THEM :)
I will totally do bussiness here again and again and again and again!

Tip for consumers: If you need something, just ask!
Customer service is frankly unbelievable in the most positive way!

zsoltn3
9/6/14

Reliable merchant! Free shipping.
Very good and fast support! Ample range of products.
I can only recommend!

jonathanh44
9/6/14

I have ordered numerous items from Banggood and everything was exactly as it was advertised.

Am amazed by the amount of 1 star reviews - never had any issues and I have ordered rather a lot of things in the past.

Had 2 small issues with one order in that a European adaptor was including rather than a UK one and some missing drip tips for an e cigarette. When mailed, I received a mail the next day and the problem was solved within a couple of more mails with both items being re-sent.

This is excellent customer service and I think better than the likes of Amazon.

If you are not in a rush and happy to wait upto 4 weeks then I can totally recommend Banggood.

Personally I have recommended a number of friends and all were equally satisfied.

hakank2
9/6/14

t is really a customer supporter company. 10 days ago I bought a product and they reduce the the price of the product. When I realize this issue and I wrote them. They refund the difference back to me. This is important for a customer. I know that most company says NO this request. Thanks BANGGOOOD

Tip for consumers: Most of the time you will find Banggood is cheaper than other

brucef15
9/6/14

Great prices, and honest people....but the problem comes if an item in your order is defective !...Endless emails that I suppose are translated to Chinese and back to English using "Google translator" or something similar...They expect you to send them a video fully showing the nature of the defect, which in my case, is a car adapter to charge a cell phone from an auto cigarette lighter plug...Dead on arrival... I am not really very upset about the defective charger...but it does make me think twice about ordering anything expensive from this website...

Tip for consumers: Set a monetary limit that would not bankrupt you, if you received defective merchandise...should that situation not be resolved.

pavloxyzw
9/5/14

Purchased more than 1 torch (flashlight) from Banggood, never had a problem.
Customer support was very helpful.
Dealer was very responsive

Delivery time to Australia isn't too bad. Wrapping was good and the items arrived perfectly.

Highly recommend Banggood

Tip for consumers: don't expect super quick response because they do serve a global market. give them some time to reply back. may take a day or two.

don't expect delivery within one week, unless you want to pay extra for courier service.

evanv6
9/5/14

“I ordered a dashcam from Banggood.com because it was a very good price. I have bought from Banggood before and have always been impressed by the speed of delivery. This time however, I was not so lucky. After nearly two months I still hadn't received my item. BG asked me to wait a little longer which I did but still nothing. A replacement was sent which arrived within a few days postmarked China. Some time later the first one arrived postmarked Sweden! Banggood declined my offer to return one of them offering it instead as a gift! While the delay was inconvenient I cannot complain about the way I was treated by customer service! Deffo recommend! ”

Tip for consumers: Some great ideas for stuff you didn't know you wanted - or even existed! All at great prices too!

ferencb
9/5/14

I like Banggood. They are very helpfull and white. They answer with all speed. The prices is the best, the shipping is fast and true!!! I'm satisfied with all!!! THX Banggood

azharm
9/4/14

Each order are well taken care, customer support is fast, efficient and get things done without hassle. Product are variety, price may not be most cheap but, its sure compensated by good service, delivered as per described.

dragosi
9/3/14

Fast response, good prices, free shipping option.
Shipping support.review to help others learn about this online business

patricka20
9/2/14

I bought approx. 40 items by banggood.com and I am fully satisfyed. Even 2 items did not arrive, but I got a full refund in less than 2 weeks.
Those guys are great !

Tip for consumers: You'll be satisfied even if product do not arrive to you. They'll refund !!

njorogei
9/1/14

I ordered a phone from Nairobi, Kenya on 31st July 2014 and got it on 19th August 2014. That was well within the 25 days they have indicated. I was given a tracking number that works, with free shipping. I was promptly responded to by the kindly Katherine when I raised questions and I'm happy and recommends Banggood.com as a credible merchant.

kevinm90
8/30/14

I found Banggood, to have a diverse range of products, with good prices.
Customer service were very helpful speedy and efficient when I asked for additional information about a product prior to purchase.
Delivery of all orders I have made has been fast and efficient.

Tip for consumers: You get loyalty points when buying, and additional points are available if you post any photos or videos of your purchase.These can be used for discount vouchers on future buys.

fernandok7
8/30/14

Banggood is all in one, it's just awesome, you have everything in one place, the products arrived at my house without damage, always good, excellent product quality and lots of variety in products to buy and enjoy !.

8 Photos for Banggood