US Government's NSF

cservice@banggood.com

217 Reviews for Banggood.com

▼ Sort by: recent

6/17/14

Banggood.com is OK..but the suppliers in Banggood.com is causing you alot of trouble, plus they can find a way to get away with it. First it was in stock, after you've ordered the item is not in stock..suddenly the item was sent to different country. What the FISSHH..

6/14/14

I ordered a video camera and after waiting for the camera to be shipped from Indonesia I received an empty camera box! No camera! So far paypal has done little and Banggood denied my claim! No camera! No refund!

6/12/14

I ordered two meters to monitore my amps, volts and watts from my solar panals. It took them over a month to ship them to me and they lied and said they sent them two weeks earlier and asked me to wait another two weeks after a month. I recieved them and hooked them up and neither of them worked. I tried to contact them and they refused to talk to me until i filled a complaint with paypal. Paypal did nothing and the company has told me to ship them back to china. They told me to take videos of the items. They told me to take pictures and stated their guy would tell me how to fix them. All I wanted is a return shipping label and a full refund for the items and they keep sending more and more emails asking me to try different things. I am no dummy and I know how to use the itmes i order. they just plainly didnt work and I wanted a refund. This started in mid febuary and it is now june and I still have the borken meters and they have still done nothing. They even said they would send me a replacement battery (OMG) i didnt order a battery, I ordered two amp meters. I would not recomend this company and everyone should watch out for over seas companies like this one. Just because the price is lower does not make them a better company to deal with. We should all buy USA items.

6/7/14

still waiting on a order which was placed about three months ago. it was shipped about two months ago. every time I contacted "customer support" I was told be patient. I was patient until I was no longer able to open a dispute with paypal.
now I am just screwed. do not buy from banggood.

5/29/14

Don't be fooled by what looks like a professional run business/Web site!!
I ordered an Elephone P8 smartphone on April 19, 2014. BIG MISTAKE. 5 weeks latter, I was told by Banggood CS that the item was returned to them without any explanation and that they would refund my money in 4-5 days. Never happened. The tracking site now shows the product is on it's way ('Destination') to Singapore - I don't live in Singapore. I opened a dispute/claim via PayPal and hope they'll follow up.

5/27/14

What an excellent company banggood.com is. I have been using them quite regularly now and they are my number one choice for buying everything (from electronics to household goods and clothes). Their customer service is second to absolutely none! They have gone out of their way to be helpful to me with both ordering, and tracking of goods in transit and I am ever greatful to their team and cannot score them less than five stars! .Thank you banggood.com for being one of -if not- the best in buying from China.

5/27/14

I Ordered a quadricopter (Cheerson CX-20) on 7 May 2014.
They never sent, pointing to the first apology for the verification of paypal account, then the goods are not available (on the site while indicating the goods in stock)
real crooks Chinese

5/27/14

The best online store for cheap eletronic toys. Delivery time is not really fast (up to 3 to 4 weeks), but is for free!
Additionnaly, each time I had a question, it has been answered kindly by Banggood support team.

5/23/14

I bought a quadcopter and had a very good experience from Banggood.com
I ordered a mode 1 by accidence but they promptly mailed a mode 2 radio to me and let me keep the mode 1 radio as a gift. Great customer service team!

5/22/14

I have ordered small items under 50 dollars from banggood.com several times and was very satisfied. Their helicopters and parts all worked as described. So I decided to order a tablet that cost over 200 dollars. It came after several weeks of anticipation, but it had defective line on screen. I was pretty upset at first but they were very nice and helpful particularly Envy. Sent me a replacement screen and reimbursed me for the repair cost. I think that I was unlucky to get a bad tablet but they did everything to resolve the problem. I would definitely do business with again because they will do their best to resolve the problems despite being so far from the US.

5/22/14

I ordered a lot of things from Banggoog, starting from clothes, cellphones, shoes. I am very happy with their delivery system and their products!

5/21/14

I am a customer of Banggood for several years with satisfaction.
But I had a problem with a quadricopter.
I was able to prove their it did not work well, so they refunded me.
The customer service is very efficient.
Thank you Banggood.

5/18/14

"I bought 19 led bulbs and after 2 months of operation 9 of them were burned. I tried to post a review for the bad quality of the bulbs but they did not post my review. When i mailed on cservice@banggood.com they offered to resend the up to then burned bulbs. Now (after 5 months of operation) the rest 10 bulbs burned also and for the 18 last days which i am trying to contact them they do not even reply on my emails. I had a good experience with Banggood but after their behavior my opinion changed."

5/18/14

Good prices
Good and responsive customer support
Fast order handling/shipping
Never had a major issue after more than 15 orders
I recommend !

5/16/14

"I did not think things could be any cheaper until I deiscovered BangGood. Then I thought: maybe they have lousy service. But no! They have excellent service! I ordered a pair of Li-Ion batteries, but after 3 months still no sign of them. While other and later placed orders were always delivered, usually within 2 weeks. When I told BangGood Customer Service the batteries have not been delivered to me they offered me with no problem a refund or a resend. I opted for the resend, because I need the batteries; delivered within 2 weeks! Wow! I am more than willing to pay for the othres if they ever arrive. I love this no-nonsense service!"

5/14/14

So far I have made orders for about US$1500 at Banggood.com and all of them where very satisfactory and pleasing but now the customer service became bad and painfully slow at Banggood.com !!!
It takes 24-48 hours till you receive an answer from the customer service and when you receive an answer than they question your honesty and pretending that they don't understanding your questions !!!

If you write a critical review on the product you bayed on Banggood.com they don't let you publish the review either.

I supposed to write a good review from the beginning, because Banggood.com customer service ask me to do so and I was prepared to do that but now after the very unsatisfactory customer service lately I'm not so sure I'm willing to do that anymore !

I'm not going to buy anything more from Banggod.com !

Not so satisfied customer !

5/13/14

Can you find any where so easy & inexpensive? I can't! Love ordering from you guys I do it often & will continue for years to come!

5/13/14

Ordered a $300 smart phone from Banggood. They got my order wrong and I received a much cheaper phone. They are ignoring all my emails for assistance. I do not recommend. Try one of the other online retailers. Banggood sucks.

5/12/14

everything was as i expected. Shipping from china is always slow but i got what i ordered and would order from again. Wish there was an american based outlet for faster shipping

5/9/14

Banggood Order No. 1735824 Friday 21 March, 2014 Boscam FPV 5.8G 600mW 32CH Wireless Transmitter Receiver TS832 RC832 (SKU088637) Warehouse CN US$102.99. Transmitter defective. Went to PayPal and raised dispute. I thought they had resolved the dispute. So, I closed it. They did not return the money or provide a working product.

5/6/14

Hello, i recently purchased an electric UV nail lamp from banggood.com.... the lamp arrived promptly and the communication throughout exceeded my expectations. I was concerned the item was posted from a different location and seeing as it was an electrical item i wrote an email regarding the power plug, to enquire whether it would fit an Australian outlet. The plug was incorrect as expected but not only did they resolve the issue despite it being my own problem and not a requirement for the company to fix, but they did so without extra charge. The item was received in perfect condition with an Australian compatible adapter so i could begin using it immediately. I was astounded by this company's efforts and thier attention to detail and will be returning again...I was so impressed i went out of my way to email and tell them of thier success at which time they informed me im able to post a review which i am more than happy to do as that level of customer service deserves a reward. congratulations to them on a job well done :)

5/6/14

I have been shopping with Banggood for more than 9 months with well over 30 items, I have never been let down from their excellent service, their prices are excellent.
Only one thing to remember, as it is free shipping, you have to wait for at least 2 - 3 weeks to receive the items and all items have been well packed and I have never received a damaged item.
My name is Logan from Aberdeen in Scotland.
I wish them success.

5/5/14

Ordered a RC copter. I made mistakes, and they made some. They only answer one question, per email, per day. That's it. I just wanted to cancel my order because I found it for less on Amazon, and Amazon didn't have 7 - 21 days shipping... I should wait for it to arrive before reviewing, but I never expect to get the product. I will be extremely AMAZED if it comes within 21 days... And forget about canceling. Claimed they shipped it, but I had a hold on the charge. Shipping w/o payment??? Can't say any good things

5/3/14

Site très sympa et varié !
Les commandes sont livrées en France en 10 Jours et le service répond de suite aux Mails !!
Parfait

4/28/14

I have ordered several items from Banggood, and all has arrived as depicted on the site. The last order I made came in missing two batteries and it appeared that the stringed envelope may have been opened. I contacted Banggood, and they resent two replacements. They respond to service questions and problema in a timely manner. I have become a loyal customer.

4/25/14

Ordered a pair of ultrafire Cree XML-T-6 flashlight with Panasonic 18650B batteries and chargers.BELIEVE IT OR NOT, the AC Prongs pulled right out of the charger shells when I disconnected them from a standard AC outlet the VERY FIRST time I charged the flashlight.
I'M AN ENGINEER BY PROFESSION, and have NEVER experienced such SHODDY craftsmanship of a product (especially an electrical product) IN MY LIFE.

4/25/14

I've brought a few products from this site now and it has been the best experience online that I have had. The prices can't be beaten. On top of this, everything I buy comes with free postage to AU. Whilst some deliveries took some time, when I got them, they were always well packed and operated exactly as described. Will be buying from again without question.

4/21/14

Stay away! They are scammers. I bought a product, they ask me cancel the purchase and refund the money, but they sent me the item. Ask me to resend their offices and they will pay the post expenses. After that, they refused pay me any money. They used me to transporte their products with my money to their offices. They are reported to the police in three countries

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

Ok I was wrong. Really I must say that Banggood has solved my painfull situation. I am glad to find people like Sami. It was a confused reply from another people who dont know about the whole problem. Then , in fact, about me they are NOT SCAMMERS. I had been waiting, and know I apologize about my complain. Banggood manager is the most correct and perfect seller. The mistake from only one person does not represent the company.

4/20/14

This is our first time we purchased online, abroad. the item we ordered (tablet case) really takes too long to arrive, we have waited 40 days+ and we havent recei it.! we contact the customer service answer really quick and ask us if we want to refund the payment knowing that we already waited too much and when we recevied it we need to pay it back. so it was a deal. after 2 days after the deal, we received a telegram from the postal and it was a 2nd notice already, Im just a bit curious beacause we didnt receive the 1st one or any from the postal... so the fault maybe is in the postal here or in the custom.. . - Joe from Philippinees

4/17/14

I ordered for a Voice Recorder w/ FM radio and MP3 player, a 3 in 1 gadget. Although there was a slight delay in delivery, they very promptly kept me updated with the status of shipment. I didn't have any anxiety. They have a wide range of electronic gadgets which are priced incredibly low and affordable. I'm a musician and the voice recorder w/ FM radio and MP3 player combo is very useful. It's so small that it perfectly fits in my shirt pocket. I would love to buy more stuff from banggood because of their reliability and I fully recommend this website.

4/16/14

I love this site. The second time I ordered item from it I got little scared of the delay of the delivery (but it was ordered near the end of the year) and wrote to customer service. They where pretty fast with the answer prompting to wait a bit more, And the package was delivered. I wrote them recently when I accidentally ordered item which is not in stock and after a quick comunication they replaced it with similar one and I'm really happy about it

4/14/14

I’ve been shopping at banggood since Sep/2013. All purchases made were sent on time. There is the very friendly customer staff, always ready to answer your questions and problems of personal care. Great prices and great variety of products. I recommend this store.

4/11/14

On Wednesday 19 February, 2014 i placed an order which never arrived.
I have contacted Banggood through the paypal resolution center asking a refund.
At first they said that they would refund me but they do no not even respond to my messages.
After a lot of pressure they offered to refund me but only if i close the dispute first
and offering me 1.57euros as a refund instead of the 10.05euros they owe me!!!!!!
They are not only untrustworthy but Scammers as well be carrefull.
Terrible customer service!!! stay AWAY!!!!"

4/11/14

Banggood is an excellent website, offers quality products at a good price, providing a very good attention to customers, and orders arrive quickly, I recommend

Hi there,
I asked for my tracking of the package that I bought. And banggood quickly answered me with satisfied information. Banggood ships every item by freeship without any term. Also they are reliable for possible un tracked package loss. Thank you bang good.

4/1/14

Horrible company. I also ordered a quadcopter and they sent the wrong model and wrong screws. I attempted to contact them for four months and still nothing. Do NOT use this site it is a scam.

3/30/14

Prompt shipping to USA, South Florida. Products arrived as described in working order. Out of Stock item which needed refund was promptly and professionally addressed by "Poppy". Excellent customer service and communication. Would recommend to others and will do business with again.

3/28/14

I don't understand other reviewers getting so upset with banggood. Unfortunately, we live in an age that raises people up with instant gratification. It's a plague. Jesus criminey people!

Anyway, I have gotten remote control helicopters and parts from banggood. I was really worried at first ordering from somewhere over seas, but my experience with them has been nothing but the best. Sure, it's frustrating at times waiting so long for a package, but what people don't realize and fail to read is that they take their time to inspect products to ensure quality.

Also, other countries customs are the ones who delay packages. Anytime I needed my tracking number, banggood got back to me in email within 24 hours because of the different time zones and helped me out with information. Yes, they do say "please wait" but it's always with "thank you kindly". That's great customer service people. They cannot help it if you choose free shipping, the mail carrier does what the mail carrier does. How is that their fault??

It helps to pay for upgraded shipping. You will get your package faster. Give them a break.

To the reviewer who ordered a bathing suit, really? You ordered a swim suit on a deadline from a country over seas? Who does that??

You cannot be extremely rude and callous to someone and expect them to respond to you kindly. They are still human beings. Learn what respect is and get some manners.

3/27/14

I ordered a bathing suit 2 months ago(1/17/2014) from this site for my vacation that is now 1 week away! The tracking number they gave me shows me nothing! I have no clue where my order is. I emailed them after the first month and they said my package was sent back because it didn't pass security clearance. I never got a response as to why, but they said it was resent and should reach me in another 7-25 days. Today is 3/26/2014 and still no swim suit! This company is cheap for a reason, its too good to be true. Save your money and don't bother wasting your time with this company. And by the way, all the response to my 5 emails were in broken English, I literally had to take my best guess at what the person was trying to say. DON'T ORDER FROM BANGGOOD! NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

3/27/14

Any good reviews you people have has was good luck. I am closing my account with Banggod because when things go wrong believe me they dont care. I have spent £100s of pounds on these people and its been a nightmare. 2 months to deliver a Quad copter I ordered and now the same problem again. They fobb you off and dont even look into any problem you report. Always asking...please wait please wait...no more for me!!!!! = Rubbish servace and message response always unrelated to the complaint to fob you off.

3/21/14

Excelente site!

Encontrei o produto que eu estava procurando, com preços atraentes.

transação segura

e sem complicações.
(PT-BR)

Excellent site!

I found the product that I was looking for, with attractive prices.

secure transaction

and without complications.

3/20/14

Paid for a tablet plus Express delivery on the 11th. Banggood sent a computer generated reply saying tablet was sent on the 12th.
But no tracking number and no carrier's name!
I repeatedly asked for tracking number etc but all my emails were totally ignored!
Today is the 16th and no tablet, no reply and no tracking number. BUT I paid for Express 3 day delivery. So where the f*** has my order gone?
Update, found out later that tablet had never been sent, the owner was simply trying to cheat me out of £149. These people really are thieves and scam artists. Most of the "good reviews" here are indeed fake, check out www.scamadviser.com, banggood are seriously dishonest.

3/20/14

I have more then 50 orders on Banggood and yes it's my favourite chinese shop mainly for two reasons:
1) Only selected item, only the best, no duplication of items. They select the best for us.
2) Reception of the item guaranteed: refund or resend (your choice).
3) No problem with damaged items you can choose refund or resend (you need to send video and/or photo of the problem)

Now there is even a very faster shipping Netherland Direct Mail only 10-12 days in my experience and it's almost free! (I think it's not selectable for items with lipo battery inside)

Anyways if you are not in hurry Banggood is a very good shop: your shopping is safe!

3/18/14

Good site, great products not to expensive but good quality, free shipping and good communication. What else do you need?

3/18/14

They are absolutely professionals. They help in every stage. I've shopped 7-8 times in 2 months and all of my orders have been succesfully delivered to me. Their customer service is perfect. And finally they have best prices.

3/17/14

Bought 4 gps units for xmas presents. Gps does not work.
E mailed them , after a lot of to and fro they sent us the sd
Cards. After inserting the sd card the gps still don't work.
After e mailling again they wanted a video of the gps not working
We sent them a video proving it don't work.
We never heard from them again.it is almost easter and
We bought it for xmas.
We are now forced to biy another 4 gps units
Would not reccomend buying from banggood or
Companies associated with them

3/16/14

It was very first time, that i bought from banggood.com.
It's a very good site. Low prices and free shipment fee
Great customer service on the site.
I received emails on my shipped package.
I will most definitely be purchasing items on this website again

3/13/14

3/12/14

I discovered this website when I was searching for a Pedometer arm bag for my Sportline pedometer. I walk my dog every day and look for new products to make my walks interesting. This website offered FREE shipping, and the purchase price was inexpensive and shipped within 7 business day! I then ordered the 300K Pixel Mini Camcorder with TF Card Slot Up To 16GB to make mini videos of my dog walks! I find myself looking at this website daily because it is the best "bang for the buck."

3/12/14

It's a very good site. Low prices and free shipment fee
Great customer service on the site.
I received emails on my shipped package.
I will most definitely be purchasing items on this website again