US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

natep1
4/30/14

i see by looking through people's reviews that this site has made alot of changes to their advertising and clarifying certain things that were addressed here. to me this is reassuring. i have ordered 2 rings with a third on the way. ordering using standard intl. shipping both of my rings came in less than 10 days of placing payment, my experiences have been very efficient. the rings themselves have been exceptional quality, appearing virtual replicas of the original advertised piece and IMHO i couldn't even imagine trying to HANDMAKE hundreds of pieces per week or even day! i always knew they would be cast, but i have been stoked with their detailing, i have received HEAPS of positive responses from friends and can't bear to take them off-LOL they feel great and i LOVE them. i noticed someone below say they were knock-offs of someone elses rings, if you could have provided a link to this person's work i would have taken you more seriously. another said they state they are "handmade" rings.. after reading this i checked out their site and couldn't see any such claims on the companies site so see they have changed it, which is a good sign. all in all i have been impressed with this companies efficiency and quality and have no issues

johnn531
1/26/14

I had an issue with something I bought, they where corteous and happy to correct the item. I've ordered several items. I honestly can't complain.. hope your experience with badass is as good as mine has been.

janb1
Expert Reviewer
1/3/14

Store lacks contact information. No address. WHOIS is hidden. Comments are rather negative:

markm114
1/3/14

Received the coolest bracelet for Christmas from the best friend I've ever had.
She said she had excellent service, received the order promptly and the product couldn't be nicer.

dennisb53
12/14/13

Ordered a ring and bracelet for my wife back in October 2013. Received it quickly and for the money it was fine. My wife loved them and have had no complaints. She has gotten many compliments. If your expecting a $400 ring for $40 then yes, you'll be disappointed.

markf44
10/28/13

I looked into this site and they say hand made items and what you are getting is a ring or whatever you are buying from china YES CHINA we checked out there stuff and they pay 2-6 dollars per item and sell them for 40-60 dollars and more for something that is cast and not hand made this company is a fraud and i would not buy let alone send anyone to there site to purchase something. we own a jewelry shop that is 100% hand made silver, bronze ,gold and one of a kind and it ticks me off that they can say handmade when it comes massed produced casted from china YES AGAIN I SAID CHINA beware of them and if you dont believe it here is a link to look at
you will find the same ring in this on there site

jefferym10
5/29/13

Badassjewelry.com where to start. Im a jewelry designer myself. Jewelry takes time and effort to make. I noticed a few weeks ago that their facebook page had a few mens bracelets on it. Further look into them and i noticed they were knockoffs from another well known jewelry maker whom im friends with. I notified badassjewelry.com on their facebook page that they were making knock offs. One day later my comments were removed and i was bared from their facebook.

Badassjewelry is a swapmeet dealer, they ripoff others designs and try to pass them as their own. Ive even heard from people who have ordered that they pay and never receive their stuff. Be warned before you fall victim to their ripoff.

racheld6
4/10/13

I ordered a ring a few weeks ago. On the order, it said the turn around would be 10 to 15 business days. The delay was respected and I received my order yesterday. Nice product.

claytonk6
10/30/12

My mother ordered a ring from this site a year ago. Let me repeat a YEAR AGO. We were not happy with the product and sent it back w/in the 30 day "HASSEL FREE" time frame. She has still not recieved any of her money back. During the year she has called numerouse times and has left, get this....Ready...37 voicemails. Ready for another fun fact... they just called back 2 weeks ago informing her that she could choose another product but that her money would NOT be returned. This is a CRIME. Their site specifies that all money will be refunded if product is sent back w/in 30 days. The only reason they even returned her last voicemail was because she said that she would go to small claims. I advise all to not order from this site. If you say you have a "POLICY", I like all of you would hope the company you are buying from would own up to it. This company does not want to help by providing a product and service they just want to take your money and run. That is not a respectable way to treat anyone. ANYONE. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was stealing from people. This company doesn't even deserve a star let alone anyones future business. I hope this review shined some light on this terrible site.

kevind10
3/6/12

Tried to buy a necklace. Never got it.
Tried calling but nobody answers, sent several emails, no answers. Even tried their live chat, and yes...... you guessed it, no answers.
Not even sure they are a real company.

maureenm1
2/23/11

Nice products but horrible customer service. I ordered a man's leather/sterling bracelet for a Christmas gift. I ordered the wrong size and thought no problem - I'll do an even exchange at my mailing expense. Owner refuses to make an exchange as the 30 day "return" period was up. All reputable businesses treat exchanges differently than returns and allow for extra time at holidays for gift giving. This operator has lost a ton of my future business. Also, took me days to get through to customer service. Phone rings and rings with no answer. It's very unfortunate because the products are pretty good.

michaell
ADMIN
6/7/10

I was hanging out with a good friend of mine the other day and noticed some really bad ass rings on her hands. They were silver and black, very large, in a really exotic design. I asked her where she got them and she said three words: Bad Ass Jewelry. Enough said -- check it out. They sell everything including necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and earrings for both guys and girls. Really neat, edgy stuff!