US Government's NSF

AutoSlash reviews

33%
Categories: Car Rental
support@autoslash.com

People interested in AutoSlash are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

lyndar10
8/25/15

Do not use this company. I was sent a price that I accepted. Several days later, they cancelled my reservation without asking me and made a new one for me that had fees that would increase the price by $200. After spending days writing emails and trying to call their customer service number, I still have no resolution.

jt63
5/23/15

I attempted to a rent a car today on Autoslash. During the review process I was provided a "TotalPrice is guaranteed" price of $611.82. When I selected the Complete Reservation tab I was sent an email with a confirmed price of $2732.42. I then called customer service and spoke to a nice gal that put me on hold for over 15 minutes and then told me I had to call Avis to cancel the reservation as she could not cancel it. An hour later I was able to cancel and they would not honor their guaranteed price.

tiffanyp
10/25/10

I looooooooove autoslash! I can't say this enough.

If you're needing to rent a car, you just type in the location and it lets you select the type of vehicle you need for cheaper than you'll find anywhere else.

Not ONLY this, but if a cheaper price occurs, it re-books the same vehicle for you and sends you a new confirmation through email.

If you don't trust me, just google reviews on it! It's amazing!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AutoSlash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Ronald R.,

You have posted your question at SiteJabber.com, a website "review" site.
For assistance with you concerns you need to post them to the AutoSlash.com website as no one here will be able to help you.

AutoSlash.com - Contact Us page: http://www.autoslash.com/contact-us
8/30/13
Answer
ronaldr26
A: my name is Ronald REISS . my e-mail number is otisma1@yahoo.com..On 8/28/13 at 11:23am, I
received an e-mail from autoslash saying that they booked a car rental with Dollar for 11/21/2013
at a renral of $261.71 including all fees and taxes,, and return at same location BDL on 11l27l2013. I called Dollar and requested a confirmation number. They advised me that they had no reservation. Please help and advise me....Thank you. Ronald Reiss
8/30/13
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AutoSlash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
AutoSlash?