US Government's NSF
Review of AutoSlash

AutoSlash reviews

Categories: Car Rental

▼ Sort by: recent

Price was completely different from what was stated.

Do not use this company. I was sent a price that I accepted. Several days later, they cancelled my reservation without asking me and made a new one for me that had fees that would increase the price by $200. After spending days writing emails and trying to call their customer service number, I still have no resolution.

I attempted to a rent a car today on Autoslash. During the review process I was provided a "TotalPrice is guaranteed" price of $611.82. When I selected the Complete Reservation tab I was sent an email with a confirmed price of $2732.42. I then called customer service and spoke to a nice gal that put me on hold for over 15 minutes and then told me I had to call Avis to cancel the reservation as she could not cancel it. An hour later I was able to cancel and they would not honor their guaranteed price.

I looooooooove autoslash! I can't say this enough.

If you're needing to rent a car, you just type in the location and it lets you select the type of vehicle you need for cheaper than you'll find anywhere else.

Not ONLY this, but if a cheaper price occurs, it re-books the same vehicle for you and sends you a new confirmation through email.

If you don't trust me, just google reviews on it! It's amazing!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AutoSlash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: my name is Ronald REISS . my e-mail number is 8/28/13 at 11:23am, I
received an e-mail from autoslash saying that they booked a car rental with Dollar for 11/21/2013
at a renral of $261.71 including all fees and taxes,, and return at same location BDL on 11l27l2013. I called Dollar and requested a confirmation number. They advised me that they had no reservation. Please help and advise me....Thank you. Ronald Reiss
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AutoSlash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?