US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

martinb66
New Reviewer
11/5/14

I can only add my own really bad experience with this company. I purchased an mp3 album from their reverbnation site and never got working download link. However my credit card was of course instantly charged. When I contacted their support with complaint they first pretended they will solve it but then nothing happened. After waiting a month I sent them another urgency after which they deleted the page as well as my tickets and never answered again. Needless to say I got no refund. It was little money of course so not worth further trouble for me, but I will surely never buy anything ever from audiolife (or reverbnation) again.

stevew73
New Reviewer
11/24/13

Apparently, Audiolife works with Reverbnation for distributing music sold by artist over the Reverbnation website. I once had a Reverbnation account and at one time looked in to selling my music through them. But I decided against it, and never paid the extra fee for that service. Nine months later, I head from one of my fans in Belgium. She had ordered one of my CD's through Reverbnation about 8 months earlier. The CD was manufactured and mailed by Audiolife. She sent me a copy of the receipt and a picture of the product. It was a blank disk and a blank jewel case! I've been in contact with both Audiolife and Reverbnation over the last two months. Neither company can tell me how this happened, or how this is not copyright infringement. Neither company will pay me for my music that they sold without my permission, and neither company will reimburse my fan for receiving an inferior product. I suggest that you be very careful dealing with these companies. At least from my experience, they stole my music and keep the money!