US Government’s NSF
Review of AskNow

AskNow reviews

23%
Categories: Psychic
3665 East Bay Dr., Suite 204 E.
Largo, FL 33771
Tel: 1-800-227-566
CustomerService@AskNow.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

factsr

As for customer service we go above and beyond to explain how to get to your psychic press 2 not one... (in 23 reviews)

barbaras38

I called and immediately they try get all your info ...INCLUDING your credit card #. (in 11 reviews)

mediumjozettes

It took me a long time to decide to branch out into the online reading forum and I am very happy that I chose to do so. (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kellyb108
10/16/15

I have had readings with several psychic companies and there are good and bad psychics on every network. I was on one of my favorite metaphysical sites and saw an ad for a 15 minute reading for $10. Since it wasn't a huge investment I thought I would try out AskNow. Psychic Tawnya literally freaked me out. She knew my boyfriends occupation and described him to a "t". It has been 3 weeks since my reading and everything happened exactly how she said it would! She was scary accurate and every time something happened like she predicted, I reminded myself that I was told it was going to happen. Now I'm afraid to do anything without calling her first lol

kristinej2

NOT VERY CLEAR,,,,

johnw344
10/16/15

Doesn't read the question asked n keeps typing whatever she wants

ethyls
10/15/15

could not understand a word, took long and offered extra work for more money. Scam

joyceh29
10/14/15

Totally inaccurate reading. Nothing like what she saw ever happened. It is almost funny how she described various things that simply did not and will not happen.

harveyd15
10/14/15

disappointed

camillee3
10/13/15

Think about it......all of these bad reviews are not found on the Asknow website. Everyone has a good review so basically all the psychics on the website are great..........YEAH RIGHT. Then it hit me ....I rated a psychic twice for two readings at a poor rating but when I was went to my reading details on the website, it says I gave the psychic 5 stars and I know I absolutely did not

bryang26
10/13/15

The connection was not good on current situation.

bernardr14
10/13/15

I was half way lost on this reading. I didnt understand what I was suppose to do. Sorry

henryt23
10/12/15

She was reading what has happen in the past. Future prediction did not happen Average advisor Told me she will answer my question in the email but never answered. I will not go back to this advisor for reading

margaretj22
10/12/15

very short with answers and dose not let your have a question if u dont understand .. i dont think i will u this person again. sorry Angel Wolf

evelynt12
10/11/15

she was too slow. wasted time making me wait for more than 3 minutes. asked me for names and DOBs multiple times. And after all that her English was bad and her typing was too slow with mistakes... She cant call herself as an expert... Liveperson.com..... Do you evaluate these people before they come on board as experts ???? Your quality sucks....

jamesm325
10/11/15

Was very slow in typing. It was frustating because she would stop mid sentence. Other than that is was a good reading

brianr84
10/11/15

horrible, slow typer.....wasted my time and money

natalyab1
10/11/15

So I just had a reading from QUASHA. She was soooo inaccurate. Said things pertaining to my sex life that were just not true. Stated ridiculous prediction that were just not true. I also want to say that all three psychics told me something different. When I called and asked for my money back, they said no. I said well then let me leave a fair review. As you notice, no bad reviews are posted and there are many gaps in between the reviews. Some people are more easily brain washed than others. I also had a reading from JOHN who charges 13 a minute. He should be in VEGAS if he claims to be that amazing. He asked me so many questions and then just gave me also a prediction that was off the wall. I asked for clarity and reassurance. they will not give it to you. You can not leave your review. When I asked this, he asked me to go back again and look up a date that was 2 stars. Well it still appeared as 5 stars and claimed that I had vision problems. i turned up the brightness on my screen and nothing. THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING TO YOU AND IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!

denniss88
10/11/15

I FELT LOST ......1ST I WAS TOLD THAT MY EX & I WOULD REUNITE THEN I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD MEET SOME1 AT THE END OF THIS MONTH THAT WOULD PROPOSE BY VALENTINES DAY......SOUNDS CRAZY TO ME...

kristinf7
10/11/15

I asked the question in my first chat and subsiquently you ask me to contact you so you can tell me in detail. I ned to know what was your detail report that you had after my chat. I provided this number 9 only so that it can help you more in providing information. My question was Worley parson job for which I was interviewed on 27 th of July. and I am expecting this job. You need to consantrate on this issue and, tell me in when and how soon I shall get this job. You did not focus on it at all. Tell me what will you do about #9. Thanks

timothym58

way too slow.....

joshuag27
10/10/15

what a waste of time and money-- she tells me shes ready i hire her and then she does not say anything.. if your not ready to type then dont say your ready, pathetic

adamg51

kinda confusing.

hattier5
10/10/15

My Mother's last name was Mark that is why my birth last name is Mark VERY disappointed

williamd70
10/10/15

Very generic reading.... I asked what month and pay for a new job. She gave me 5 different options with great pay. Not good

stevenj36
10/10/15

Sorry Chance I did not feel connected. I have had great readings from him in the past but this time I felt he was not connected and would love a refund. So sorry but that is how I felt and I am very fair.

jeffreya19
10/9/15

It's not what I expected. Anyone can tell me I need to go to a peaceful place and meditate. Disapointing!

johnj215
10/9/15

VERY VAGUE

justinl55
10/8/15

General response that could have been fired out to anyone, nothing to show me it related to me. If it comes true I'll eat my hat and be back to apologise.

michaelk115
10/7/15

I Want a REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asap!!!!!!!!!!

curtist5
10/7/15

she took long to tel me.. waited long to get answer

michelles114
10/6/15

DEFINITELY make sure she actually will answer all your questions first before you agree to hire her..

victoriam41
10/6/15

I've been to several online psychic companies. I was determined to find a real psychic and not wind up in the poor house trying. Tarotti.com was the last place I tried before giving up and facing the reality that nobody can predict the future. I am in love with that place. It's a great website, beautifully designed, easy to navigate, very affordable and they psychics are the best of anyone out there. This site is heavenly and almost eerily so. It appeared out of nowhere and they're exceptionally remarkable.

I've tried a few online psychic networks and the pay per minute companies charged astronomical fees for their services and the predictions never, ever came to pass. While reading reviews, I found a psychic network called Tarotti.com and they were not pay per minute and overall seemed affordable.

Unlike asknow.com, keen, kasamba and psychic source, none of the tarotti.com psychics beat around the bush, hem hawing and or jabbering on with irrelevant, unrelated nonsense, like the beauty of my turquoise aura and so forth, trying to take up my time.

The psychics I selected at tarotti.com went well over the purchase time and were astonishingly brilliant and intuitive. I marveled at the level of accuracy and knew then that I was "home!" They are really great and I feel that I'd be lost without my Savantace. I have used the services of three different psychics at tarotti.com and I can sincerely say that I love them all.

I believe wholeheartedly that the company is honest, ethical and principled. Also, more importantly, every prediction made by psychic Savantace, has come to pass. She's quite remarkable.

kitt94
10/5/15

The costumer service reps confuse you with thier terminology and then charge unauthorized charges to your credit card..over $300 the rate jumps from .75 to $13 such intrapment.. the readers stall for the whole call to eat up your time.. I was literally couldn't sleep for two weeks from the disturbing reading that I received.. I was the fool who bought into it please save your money..

barbp7
9/21/15

I had a terrible experience. The psychic did not answer one accurate thing. When I called Customer Support who are supposed to be friendly, they were incredibly rude. I asked for a refund as why should I pay for an inaccurate reading. If you go to their website it says "for entertainment purposes only". Do not use them. They are liars, rude and just downright not nice to deal with

suec34
9/14/15

Sadly I have not found an accurate psychic on this site after spending hundreds of dollars on multiple so-called psychics.. I do not believe that they have genuine psychics on this site and are a SCAM.

eevw
8/20/15

I called for an alleged "free" thirty minute reading. The "psychic" Teresa did not answer the question I asked and proceeded to tell me a bunch of stuff that was wrong. She kept trying to waste my 30 minutes by asking me to speak to her when she should have been answering my question. Needless to say, the call was for nothing and I looked at my credit card bill to find they were charging me $40 per month. I called in to inquire about this charge and they claim to have notified me that a "free" reading required a membership. I was NEVER told this. I demanded my money back from these crooks. That lady expected me to act like she was a counselor when she is supposedly a "psychic" who should have answer my question.

sarak27
8/14/15

Wow, is all I can say about their unethical practices. I have talked to several of the readers on this site, and I cannot believe what they were told to do to get the clients to spend more money! I need to supplement my income, so I have been looking for online work with REPUTABLE companies, because my personal business hasn't been doing so well. I submitted an online application to Ask, but I will not go further than that. So glad I found these reviews. Now I need to look up the other companies I was thinking about applying for. I would never compromise my integrity to earn a dollar.

bris10
7/29/15

I believed if at first, but reality hit when I checked my bank account to see they charged me 1,206 dollars! They never give a time crunch they just let you talk for endless hours and let you go broke!

keithc37
7/14/15

This company is a scam. They will beat you out of your money. They will not take back there products and illegally charge your credit card without your authorization. Don't be fooled stay away from this company.

rh479
7/1/15

I'm not writing a critique of the two psychics I spoke with or about psychics in general. I want people to be cautious of this website because of their questionable business practices. Interestingly, I used their site/services a couple of times (spending a decent amount of money) when all of the sudden they claimed the address on my account and the address on my credit card didn't match. Funny thing is, both websites showed the exact same thing. So, their solution was to ask me to fax a copy of my credit card and ID to them. ARE YOU KIDDING? Why don't I just give you my bank account info, too, while I'm at it? When "administration" was contacted, they never responded, and the woman on the phone just kept pushing me to fax this stuff over. When I refused and told them to delete my account, the woman simply hung up on me. Now that's professional! Or perhaps she realized that she wasn't going to be able to con me into giving her my personal information. The other thing is, after I signed up on this site, I started getting spam emails sent from my own email address to myself! So, like I said, "BEWARE!" This whole thing stinks of a scam to me!!

duyenp
6/26/15

I purchased a package from them. How funny is I spoke to at least 5 psychics already asking the same question but each of them giving me a different answer. Also. Customer service is rude about the refund. All they say is we r not going to refund u. What,the heck? Is that how service suppose to be. Also psychic seems to drain on the minutes by telling non related things. Totally liars and scam.

kelsiem
6/16/15

I signed up last night and I went through many of the sidekicks just waiting for one to be available and then I finally found one. It was a male with a kind of complicated last name. When he answered he just asked for my name and date of birth, and asked what he could do for me. Very first I told him this was my first reading and I was a bit nervous, but still I opened up giving him vague descriptions of the situation. and after that, he told me what he had to say and explained it in full. He was very fast with his words yet also to the point. I got so much out of just a 14 minute call with him. He did not waste time and he interacted with me, yet not too much. The reason I gave it a 4/5, is because I still have to wait for it to play out and see if it does. All I'm thinking is that maybe you just have to find the right person for you. Whether it be as chance like me, or through process of elimination. I also received no additional payments.

felishar
6/10/15

Gave this a shot on the account of all the uncertainty going on. The lady "forest" couldn't have been further off from what's going on it's crazy!!! Talking about my job taking off and finding true love online... I've been a stay at home mom and happily married for years... Said my husband almost died at a young age which isn't true at all according from him. She basically knew nothing about me from the get go and was rambling crazy things that never happened or was even possible. I gave hints and she was still way off... Waste of time and money!!!

melissab64
5/26/15

Ok,so i tried this because ive been looking for real guidance because most of the psychics i tried were off or quoted off my horoscope. I constantly got spam from them saying i was gonna meet the love of my life or your gonna get money soon etc and none of that ever happend and im just done with fakes. I have found one who described my soul mate perfectly and i will use them and remove myself from there victim list !

tessar2
5/20/15

I have been a customer of AskNow for a very long time and have tried several of their readers in search of the best online psychic. I found them. Both Psychic Jozette and Psychic Clarissa have been giving me the most accurate psychic readings I have ever had from any network. They are not the cheapest psychics on the network but I would rather pay more and get a good, accurate reading. Clarissa gives you details that she could have never just "guessed" and Jozette does a remote viewing thing that is pretty remarkable. I stick to those two readers now and never have to worry unless they leave the network.

ashleyc55
4/22/15

Where do I begin.. I called to get a reading. The guy who answered my call was very kind and polite. He recommended a psychic, and I agreed to go with her. Her name is Salena. When I got on the phone with Selena she was just basically throwing words out of her mouth. She wasn't answering any of my questions... and kept saying "I feel a lot of energy"... 9 minutes into the call I asked her about my career and she hung up. So I called back and wanted to speak with customer service. They were really rude. The manager named Robert was extremely rude. The customer serive rep Bryan was actually yelling at me on the phone for trying to get a refund. He told me he didn't care if I write a review online.. and he wouldn't give me Roberts last name... eventually they decided to tell me I would get my money back and that I'm banned from calling.. not like I will ever call back.It was horrible! Save your money and your time please. These people do not care about you! They are a RIP OFF!

saqqaraw
4/4/15

I purchased the $10 package that comes with 3 mins free with a master psychic. I spoke with the master psychic Michael Ryan who literally sat on the phone for over the 3 min limit speaking incredibly slow and saying "um, I feel that.." the entire time. He didn't answer any of my questions, Didn't even make it through the reading before I was automatically sent to customer service for a 156 dollar bill, because the reading had switched over to $13/min after the 3 mins were up. Do NOT use this site they are a SCAM. You would do better going to Oranum (I had a bad experience with them too because one of their psychics gave me bad information); but atleast they'll actually give you a reading, instead of blatantly stealing your money!

heatherc41
3/24/15

I have been a member of AskNow for a little over a year now. From a consumer point of view I think I have been lucky because I have found 3 psychics I like to talk to, although only 2 of them are still there: Love Raine and Clarissa. I do not get junk e-mails from AskNow although I occasionally get free minutes from Clarissa or one of their other elite psychics, which is nice because they are more money. Yes, I am aware those emails are "stock." That's fine. I try to stick to my membership minutes but I have to say that Clarissa is really accurate so sometimes I splurge. Raine is very honest and I don't always like what she has to say, but at least she's nice about it. I'd rather have the truth anyway. I have never felt pressured to stay on the phone or been told I HAVE to call anyone back. From an "employee" standpoint the psychic that left told me that she was not happy with the way they wanted to structure her contract when renewal time came up and that's why she left. I still talk to her too sometimes as she still does some readings. I have not had to contact customer service so I can't comment on that.

Tip for consumers: If you like your first reading and think you will call back then I would sign up for the membership - MUCH cheaper that way.

jilll12
3/10/15

I was an incredible psychic on this site, i will tell you I was their slave. I couldn't breathe right, they were logging me in and forcing me to work when I needed down time, I couldn't even grab a burger, I was being harassed all the time. I generated thousands of dollars a week for them, they cut my listing because I didn't get enough repeat callers, screws to me. They're greedy, prejudiced, they were charged formally with discrimination there was reference made to me about being female, and age was also mentioned. I received calls from former psychics who worked for the site, and they were treated horrible, same thing, listing cut, and they were struggling desperately financially. The company could care less about them. People called me and I hit on every issue, that they would start crying, I touched them deeply with my gifts. A lot of them couldn't afford to keep calling. They use a double standard, it's ok for other psychics to have down time, but with me they expected more, they completely burned up my head, torture was another word for it. Just in case any of you want to know I was Athena Willowmoon.

sandras59
1/18/15

Beware of this company they will spam and harass you to try and get money from you. They refuse to take you off there list and customer service tells you yeap sorry nothing we can do about it but if you provide your address we can send you junk mail.

hollyd5
12/10/14

I am discussed when I have clients tell me their personal experiences with some large psychic networks.

i.e. One client said here reader would reach out to her and tell her what other people were saying about her, another said her card was unjustly charged a lot of money and another said it was like every reader on a particular network had a transcript of pervious conversations.

Not to mention some Readers on these sites have stepped forward to reveal just how unethical some of these sites are.

Perhaps this is necessary to weed out those not being in-service to their clients and why we are starting to see so many light workers (like myself) leaving networks and transitioning into independence.

I expect that we are going to see more and more psychics, mediums etc. popping up both locally and online independently as well as see more ethical entrepreneurs called to assist smaller groups of trusted lightworkers.

I believe that ATRpsychics.com is setting a high standard by offering a money back satisfaction guarantee, a way for clients to review past readings via document, MP3 or MP4, keeping reasonable fees and never charging automatically.

Certified Psychic Medium - Holly Joy @ ATRpsychics.com

Tip for consumers: If you are going to use a network versus an independent lightworking please do your research first or stick with ethical sites such as Keen, California or Hollywood.

lisac76
12/3/14

I have been working with AskNow for several years now. I was hired by the psychic hiring agency OneSun. I have to say that I have been very happy working for this company. I have been doing psychic work for over 20 years and have a great following with AskNow. They compensate me well and my psychic managers have never ONCE told me how to do my readings nor have I ever been told to alter my predictions. I had to give 3 sample readings to different managers when I got hired so that they could assess my abilities. To my knowledge, they don't release a psychic from their service unless the psychic gets multiple complaints or the psychic gets multiple clients that hang up on them because they weren't enjoying their readings. If a psychic complains that they are available for hours and hours while only being compensated a small amount, that is because no one is calling that psychic. People don't call back psychics that they don't like. I, personally, have a 85% repeat customer percentage because my clients get accurate information the first time they call. I notice some of the people on this site are psychics that were "let go" from the service and are now promoting their own online businesses. I also noticed that one psychic in particular is fraudulently posting under multiple names and leaving bad reviews. Would you really trust someone like that with your personal information? I stand by my belief that there are truly gifted psychics on AskNow and I would recommend the service to everyone.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AskNow staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question