US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jackw60

I still remember my first impression of how different are Asian girls from American ones. (in 15 reviews)

christianl27

A decent high-end website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous Asian women. (in 10 reviews)

jimb127

Currently thinking about taking romance tour to China. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aronl14
12/19/14

All of our friends are now telling other singles about asiandate.com because they see the wonderful relationship we have. Thank you so much for the opportunity to discover REAL love.

rockeyd1
12/18/14

Well, there are so many adverts now presenting dating services, that it seems it is easy to lose yourself in this kind of information. Asiandate.com has a good rating in the internet among the users..

I tried to find any bad information on ripoffreport site, but luckily I didn’t find any!
So a truly great site.

deanw16
12/8/14

I went through a divorce, however, I met my soul mate on AsianDate . Now we are very happy . We both considered that finding a friend or couple is very hard after you were married but sometimes you just need to logon online and definitely you will get best person.
Give 4 stars, cause not a free site.

danp46
12/4/14

For me this site is worthy, however some may think that it is a little bit expensive. So I will not give it a full recommendation.
4 stars and I am completely happy with the service and girls they offer.

earolc
12/2/14

My best friend went on a romance tour to see asian girls. He used different site, but when I tried that one, I understood I couldn’t change my mind to other services!
Keep it up, guys!

raphaelw8
11/29/14

When I first message Bee, I was very hopeful that things would go well for us. She let me got into her life through this wonderful online dating service. We found definitely something between us that seemed very strong and natural. We plan to grow it up into something beautiful together.

jayy6
11/29/14

Some people think that Hong Kong isn’t for love .. that it is for partying, drinking, having fun, but not for serious relationship. Well, I have to argue. I met a girl on this dating site. She is serious, she is from Hong Kong and I have serious intentions about her.
We are dating now.. I think I was lucky to meet her.

alia69
11/26/14

Now, 365 days later, I find myself smiling, happy and not single anymore. Everything I got during last year, I got thanks to this wonderful service. Asiandate.com could get you a little more then you could expect. Don't think of too long, just register in and you will feel like a sheikh.

timb69
11/25/14

This asite is hugely expensive, messages censored and badly translated deliberately to make you pay to send more messages, many if not all profiles are fake. SCAM SITE ALERT. The censorship of messages removes bad comments about the site too!! 100% SCAM SITE. TYOU WILL PAY MUCH MONEY FOR NO RETURN. ALERT ALERT. SCAM SITE SCAM SITE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. 100% SCAM. DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE I WAS BRIEFLY. SCAM. FAKE. SCAM SCAM

paolog5
11/25/14

I'm having a hard time believing some of the negative comments on here. I myself have been on the site for a couple of months and had great experiences. If you haven't had much luck in six months i think you might need to have a look in the mirror. I know the prices on the site are quite high but if you can't afford it just keep out.

joeg48
11/22/14

This site is A SCAM!!
After 6 months and 5K dollars I haven't met one single lady :((( Women are paid to write letters to men over a long period of time. Those women do not have any intention to meet the men. They simply play games and make money out of it. During all this time they tell the men that they are working hard on getting a visa, and that they prepare their trip to meet them. After months of letters (and cheating…), they ask the men to call them in order to exchange emails and phone numbers before they arrive to meet them…. The ladies (with the help of interpreters) keep the phone conversation very long (sometimes for more than an hour) in order to make money. Then, after they get the email address and phone number they find a stupid excuse to disappear. It happened to me about 10 times...
I think that it is really sad and frustrating! After communicating for a long time with a lady that pretends that she wants a man one finds out that she is simply a small cheater with no dignity that was interested only in making money…:(((

Tip for consumers: KEEP AWAY from this site. It's a SCAM!

ashleyy5
11/21/14

After searching in the web for a while I realized that AsianDate has the absolute hottest brides anywhere in the internet. They make it their business to find super hot Chinese models, beautiful Filipina girls, and sexy Thai brides. And it is suitable for me as I know that I get the best.

neild21
11/21/14

We had a great 6 months together. Thus the service has some real beautiful people . Just over 6 months to the first day we met on asiandate.com I proposed to her . Now we are planning our dream wedding with our friends and family. All because I sent an email on asiandate.com to a woman, who attracted me at once. I am so happy that this service helped to bring us together. Thanks a lot for her!

alext40
11/20/14

I am now chatting with a Chinese woman who is just perfect and she feels the same way about me. Her profile is on AsianDate. I am very much attracted by the asian culture,
I have been working in China for over eight years, as a manager for a multinational Chinese company. Navigating the business world in China was one thing. But my biggest and most exciting challenge was dating Chinese women.

cliffr17
11/19/14

I met the love of my life in this site. W took a chance and talked with each other... turned into an amazing year and a half! Unfortunately we didn't work out, but It was so worth it. She was so worth it. There are some strange people on site, but they are in bars as well. You just never know what you'llfind.

weid2
11/18/14

I’ve successfully turned an online relationship into a real life relationship. Met a girl on Asiandate -she is from China. A beautiful girl which made me really happy. Thank you

johnh267
11/17/14

Hot asian girls only on that site. I’ve found some other dating sites but they don’t have these girls.
I think I am too lucky not to be deceived by other not sincere girls or scam sites.

nym5
11/16/14

We need take care of people we are having around.
All those stories I’ve seen on their site are true and worth attention.
Soon I hope to post my story!

jol101
11/15/14

We met during October 2011 and were compatible in every way possible. We know we would not have met if it were not for Asiandate.com.

davids269
11/15/14

Ying and I found each other fairly quickly on asiandate.com. I saw her profile. She was the woman of my dreams. Everything started from there. I had very successful experience with AsianDate service, so I am happy to recommend it to you, guys.

breet
11/14/14

I dream to see Kyoto in Japan.
I have never been to Japan and now almost nothing special about this country. Now I have an incentive to learn smth special.
A beautiful girl is waiting for me there!

johns782
11/14/14

I’ve dated earlier with a Korean girl. It was fantastic. She was sexual and beautiful, smart with a great sense of humor. I can give more reasons to date Asian ladies.
There are so many beauties in Asiandate website! I love them all))

desw
11/13/14

Being myself is so important for me!
I wish people could feel and understand that. I didn’t feel such kind of feeling in my previous relations. Just know that the best is waiting for is in future//wanna be ready for that ;)

scottd45
11/12/14

I love my Chinese wife. She is just the sweetest and kindest human being I had ever encountered. You know I can tell you endlessly about all the great advantages of having an oriental princess by your side.
I am sure it worth trying!

zih4
11/11/14

I want to stop the time and be where I am!
I am in Chile now, traveling. Only in Santiago I understood how I need stable relationships.
It’s not easy to have them nowadays but I do really want to try to keep even what I have now..even in the internet.. on dating site..for me that matters!

mikel177
11/11/14

First, thank you AsianDate as I find my true love here.
Honestly, I had been here for a long time before I find my lady Baowen. Now she and her daughter live in America, we have a happy life. All my family and friends admire us a lot.

rendyk
11/10/14

I wish I could say those three words to my honey in real.
We have been chatting for already 4 months. We are close enough to share very private information.
I have another dream now! To see my Nija.. to hug and kiss her!

jesusd14
11/10/14

Totally agree that we can’t meet ideal people. Surely all of us have lots of defaults, but it’s up to us accept them or skip.
I am not looking for the perfect shapes and pretty smile, I am serching for that ONE!..the closet to my heart and soul!

richardn26
11/9/14

I have spent over $1,000 on this site and consider myself familiar with how it operates. The one reviewer is correct in that it is 10 credits to read the letter and another 10 credits to respond. That is $8 for that simple communication. The site does monitor everything and edits out any attempt you make to disclose your full name or email addresses, skype address or get a phone number. I think they will edit out a derogatory comment you make about them as well, particularly about the costs. The women are beautiful and if you have the inclination to communicate with more than one the expense can add up in a hurry. I went through the first $400 without ever speaking or getting a direct line in with anyone. There is no accounting provided by the site so you pretty much have to trust them and frankly I couldn't see where that much money went. It did not feel like I had the charges they claim. The chat session charges by minute but the response to your message can take more time than you realize because your woman may not speak English so you are waiting for it to be translated. While you are waiting the clock is ticking and you have no control over it other than hanging up. You could easily spend $40-$50 and never exchange a bit of useful information. I spent that to learn I could not pass contact data. Not disclosing that, is dishonest, as it would be normal for anyone to think you could get her phone number and email over a chat line...especially at those rates. At some point you arrive at the realization that you need to narrow down your choices because it is too expensive to contact everyone and there is even a more practical matter of the language issue as it relates to your ability to create the relationship. Many of these women are completely dependent on the site to facilitate the communication. So, and I learned this the hard way, if you respond to 8 letters you are already into Asian date for $80 do why not just make the call through the site for $80-$90 and get the personal data exchanged between me and my prospective wife. This is where you learn that the gorgeous woman you want cannot communicate with you so even after you provide her with your contact information it is worthless because she cannot communicate without the help of the web site personnel. This makes deciding on "beginner", "intermediate" and "advanced" so important! There is a direct cost to you. It took me over 10 minutes to just provide my email information in one call. Skype does not communicate in Chinese so this free service cannot be easily accessed by the love of your life. In China the #1 email program is QQ international which should provide the access and translation but good luck in figuring it out. My love instantly knew of QQ and was familiar but I can't figure it out, Spend some time setting up the communication lines that you will use once you have exchanged your contact information. Google has a translation program (free) that seems to work fine but you should have all this set up in advance otherwise there is an awkward lag to get the line established with the love of your life and this affects the affection and prospects of a future together. So the cheapest way is to exchange a letter or two with a prospective woman who speaks English or your language at intermediate or better. This should cost about $24 then schedule a call ($80-90) and exchange contact data. I would budget $150 per prospective wife. Avoid sending a gift like flowers or candy to get the contact data as it is very expensive. Don't use chat. Keep the letter writing or replying to a minimum and move on to the phone call as quickly as possible. IF the woman can communicate via Skype or if you figure out QQ, you can even call her phone at Skype rates you will eliminate hundreds if not thousands in communication expenses. This is all about IF, because your woman may not be that tech savvy or has no English skills. For my last bit I also issue this warning. I went through all this and decided to contact a beautiful woman in Los Angeles since I am in LA as well. Still I had to go through this expensive procedure but I thought eliminating the travel cost was worth it...WRONG!!! Turns out she was in Vislia about 3-4 hours away. I confirmed LA 4 separate times. BUT the worst of it was the woman was 10-20 years older and about 20-30 pounds heavier than what was advertised on the site!!!!! WOW what an enormous waste of time and money. The women are beautiful indeed but I don't know what to believe and it will cost a lot to find out. How do I rate this site?...I condemn it for not providing more disclosure or guidance. I also came to suspect that the site is continually writing you these nonsense notes to stimulate you to respond and open some revenue generating action. For the women it is sort of like a plug and play. The site will keep the activity going, prospecting and they can monitor as they have the time. Even after I established communication with one of the women directly the site continued communicating like we we not already talking. I do not think I will be successful finding my mate on this site and I feel taken advantage of by both the site and the few women I have contacted and for that reason I am giving the site a 2 star. After a $1,000 investment I am embarrassed to be an authority on this site but if I can save others from wasting money even if they want to continue trying it is worth letting my experience out. I would definitely recommend stipulating that the pictures and weight be accurate. All photos on this site are professionally photoshopped so the bags under the eyes and aging spots; yellow teeth; bulk around the stomach; aging lines in the face; double chins will be removed. The crazy poses and wardrobe are to distract you from body issues like a tummy or no figure. Be smart about what you are looking at and getting on a skype call will be the best. Skype in China is an issue and I would spend some time figuring it out beforehand so you can get you prospective woman onto it easily. China does have censorship on the net and not everything works there that we are used to. Good Luck

Tip for consumers: Have the method you will communicate and translate already figured out in advance. Move directly to the direct contact asap. Expect to spend about $200 to go through the process and get the contact data from anyone of these ladies.

mikep95
11/8/14

I travel a lot and I observed many girls in Philippines, they are so beautiful and charming. Not only that, they have a beautiful smile. Many of them can speak English frequently unlike the others. They are smart, talented, and most of all they have a big heart.
My girl is from Philippines. I found her on AsianDate and I feel amazingly happy.

leon1024
11/8/14

Tisha is the best girl I was dreaming about.
Really, You don’t know the person until you see and feel it in real life. But this site helped me to see this real beauty and emotions by chatting.
Thank You very much!

toms132
11/6/14

Dreams come true! Really!
Kei is almost my wife.
Thanks to this site I met her couple of years ago..

ericr39
11/6/14

Have you ever try dating online, if not and you are craving for simple, easygoing girls (fed up of stubborn and extremely sophisticated ladies ((). This service could bring you some joy. Each time I plan travel to Asian countries, I spend 2 hours to find new friends to have fun their (that is not mean sex). So far AsianDate worked for we well.

terryb59
11/4/14

I recommend to use this site for other men..even if they don’t live in asian countries and prefer small asian ladies. Cool service, easy to use. I give it a high rating.

ediej1
11/4/14

I read a lot of reviews of Asiandate and decided to try it on my own. The dating site looks legit and I guess it really is real. There’s no way it can be a scam especially that women respond to messages right away. It only took me a few days to find someone interested in me. We get along well and I hope that this is going to lead us somewhere.

pierren5
11/3/14

I am a white guy, living in EU but I feel strong affection to Asian girls, culture, religion. I found this site two months ago and now I enjoy every minute of talking with the girls. Cool service!

davids265
11/2/14

Yos is a girl from Japan. She said when she first saw me, she understood, she felt in love.
No lies, I felt the same.
I am dreaming to see her in real life..

chadc20
11/1/14

My little happiness is on this site.
I have been here for a very long time but it wasn’t never serious for me..just to relax to chat with these girls!
But Asu changed everything. Really! She opened another world to me! I feel amazingly and deeply as like at home with her. It is incredible.
Internet connects people :)

kosukek
10/31/14

I signed up in AsianDate. Without this invaluable service, I would have never had the kind of success I’ve been able to have. Thank you!

randih1
10/30/14

It is so hard to trust somebody in real life!
Well..obviously it is harder to do in the Internet!
I guess, Asiandate is one of those sites, you can really count on!
Well..must be checked, anyway!

khairulf
10/30/14

I met a Chinese girl, Zhang Yan, she is 22, on AsianDate. She studies design in Thailand, but originally she is from Shanghai. This girls is so conservative and shy.. Oh, I love her and bless the day when I saw her profile on this site.

erich161
10/29/14

When you have a good example of fabulas realshions, you do want the same for yourself!
I can just dream about relashions that my friend George and his girl Gosia have!
They’ve met couple of years before in one of dating services..LOL! really can you imagine that? trough the internet massages they understood, they are one heart and one soul!
I was alone for some time but do really need someone close to me!
Hopefully, this site will help me that!

peterg60
10/28/14

Feeling so guilty to say that I am lonely...that just can’t say that in a loud.
This site is my last chance. I am so deeply lonely and hopeless to find my soulmate!
I wish I could be younger to change what I could!!...

anawinj
10/28/14

I am from Bangkok. Yes, it is quite possible to feel lonely in such a crowded city. Asiandate has become helpful in this case. Found couple of girls living nearby. Now thinking about to go out somewhere with Risa or Anneya.
Worthy site on my opinion.

chrisp90
10/27/14

Ask yourself this. Why are all the profile pictures so well done and why are all these beautiful women single into their 40's? Many of the pics and profiles are replicated and the only thing you'll get here is disappointment gents. This whole site and many of the ratings here are all BS.

Tip for consumers: Stop and go away!

brada8
10/25/14

I never believe that it is possible honesty meet a right person online. But I am in love for 3 years already. I have 2 kids. And me and my wife, we believe that anything wouldn’t happen without asiandate.com and without our little step towards this challenge. We could not be happier, we made the right decision 3 years ago.

damieng4
10/24/14

When I first saw Fai, I couldn’t resist the temptation to write her. But the reply wasn’t positive. She said her heart is already taken by other man, here on site!
But I asked her a permission to write her and be friends, she agreed.

britneys2
10/24/14

I should say credits are expensive. That would be fine if any of the girls were real. Talked to some whose profiles stated they lived in the US. Talked for dozens of letters, several hours of chat, over several months. EVERY TIME I tried to arrange a meeting with one of the girls supposedly in the US, their location changed to China. Obvious scam. Stay away!!!!! IT IS A SCAM SITE!!!!!

haikal
10/24/14

Asiandate is fun and easy way to meet local asian singles...It's easy to use and I didn’t get contacted by any scammers. Had several dates from this site that were all pleasant, would recommend if you are interested in finding asian girls

yamn
10/24/14

it's a totally scam site!!! i spend $450 and never meet real lady!!!! It's not possible to meet them in real life!! Stay away!!!

Damn it!