US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jackw60

I still remember my first impression of how different are Asian girls from American ones. (in 12 reviews)

christianl27

A decent high-end website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous Asian women. (in 10 reviews)

kristofers1

My email is full of letters from girls saying they want to get to know me, but I haven't answered any of them yet. (in 18 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

damieng4
10/24/14

When I first saw Fai, I couldn’t resist the temptation to write her. But the reply wasn’t positive. She said her heart is already taken by other man, here on site!
But I asked her a permission to write her and be friends, she agreed.

britneys2
10/24/14

I should say credits are expensive. That would be fine if any of the girls were real. Talked to some whose profiles stated they lived in the US. Talked for dozens of letters, several hours of chat, over several months. EVERY TIME I tried to arrange a meeting with one of the girls supposedly in the US, their location changed to China. Obvious scam. Stay away!!!!! IT IS A SCAM SITE!!!!!

haikal
10/24/14

Asiandate is fun and easy way to meet local asian singles...It's easy to use and I didn’t get contacted by any scammers. Had several dates from this site that were all pleasant, would recommend if you are interested in finding asian girls

yamn
10/24/14

it's a totally scam site!!! i spend $450 and never meet real lady!!!! It's not possible to meet them in real life!! Stay away!!!

Damn it!

Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!Scam!!!

alfk5
10/23/14

Incredible place on Earth Asia is!
Don’t need to point out how beautiful girls live there!
Lucky those guys to have them! ;)
I would like to steal one!!:))

dougg11
10/23/14

Well organised site, easy for users with a tremendous choice of Asian girls. Not free of course however you may try free credits and look if it suits you or not. Worth trying.

edwards52
10/22/14

AsianDate, AnastasiaDate, AmoLatina...all run by the same crooks! Total scam. Total scam.
One woman has written me 450 letters I have only read the 1st because it was free..BIG red flag.. Recently a guy who has also been scammed by this Haiyan woman wrote an email to me and 35 other guys when Haiyan accidentally sent the Bcc list. Yes, I checked in with these guys and many wrote me telling of all the love letters Haiyan has sent to them!! So Haiyan sends the same letters to at least 35 different guys and keeps wanting to chat on line even though we've exchanged email addresses. TOTAL SCAM.

I got letters from a woman who had 2 profiles with different information on each one! In one profile she was Mary in the other she was Hongwei...total screw up to each send me letters an obvious scammer!!

Others string you along and you make the call me service..which is the only way to exchange personal information for big $$. Then they don't want to send emails to your personal account and still want you to use the site for emails and chatting.

Do yourself a favor and forget about AsianDate(AsianBeauties), AnastasiaDate and AmoLatino...all run by the same bunch of criminal fraudsters.

jimmyb33
10/22/14

I think online dating is, in fact, the second most popular way couples meet in today’s technological world. Online dating is one of the many wonders of the internet. I have taken part in it myself, and it works. I have met many great girls on the site that ended up being friends, and also met a long term girlfriend on it. Would recommend.
Write your review to help others learn about this online business

brucef16
10/21/14

I have a Korean wife. Even now, 2 years later,(after we first saw each other) our experience is wonderful. We have become irreplaceable parts of each other’s lives. I am truthfully grateful to AsianDate for giving me a chance to meet her

kenn713
10/20/14

I am from Tokyo and Siuqin is 23 and she is from Guangzhou, China. I was lucky to find her on AsianDate. After chatting a while I realized that we have much in common and maybe we should give our relationship a chance. Distance is the only obstacle.
I have read about romance tours on their site. So plan it to see my girl.

daven16
10/20/14

Haiko and I found each other fairly quickly on asiandate.com. We had 2 wonderful years of dating before I proposed the day after our 2nd anniversary. We then got married on a beautiful May Day with all our friends and family. You know May is the most beautiful month in Japan. I received all beauties of this world just using once Asiandate service.

alanc39
10/18/14

This website, as does anastasia.com, works on the "tokens" system rather than a paid membership. As soon as your membership is active, apparent interested ladies contact you. Although it is ostensibly an Asian dating site, lots of eastern European ladies are on it, a small number contacted me offering sex, but most looked like ordinary girls contacting me for a date. Even the young girls did not seem the least bit worried that I am 57 years old and 100% said "age does not matter", setting my alarm bells ringing. I suspect that these ladies who were keen on me were computer generated profiles designed to get me keen on purchasing tokens, but I am unable to prove this, but it is a common ploy of dating sites which I feel should be classified as fraud.

I was interested whether this website was a total fraud and I noticed that many profiles offered 3 min of free chat I decided to check this facility out. After chatting briefly on the free time to many ladies I settled on one I was interested in, so I paid the special $2.99 fee for 20mins worth of tokens, this being a special offer. I chatted to the lady for 22 minutes, I actually thought I had chatted for 20 min and I would be stopped when the time was up, but it went on a little longer. To my horror emails started to come in telling me I had been charged $15.99, a total of 4 emails came in, 2 min spaced apart. When I contacted their customer support I was told this was for "extra time" and the "bill automatically for extra tokens" section was ticked in my "settings" tab. When I pressed on this I find this is set by default and I have to "untick" this box to prevent it, and I was told I should have "read the terms and conditions".

I do feel this is set up to rip people off, it is not illegal, as they have their a-- covered on the terms and conditions, but it IS unethical, and I don't know how they could charge me $37.00 for about 5 min extra chat. They refused to admit I was overcharged or refund me the overcharge and as they are based in Mauritius you can kiss your money goodbye once they take it.

My advice is avoid Asiandate.com and Anastasia.com like the plague unless you want your bank account emptied. I was lucky, after the 4th payment my bank blocked any further payments as suspected fraud and I have now cancelled my card and asked for a new one with different payment details.

Incidentally I cannot seem to get my account cancelled with them despite 2 requests and they are now denying ever having my card details, despite the fact I have emails from them confirming payments and bank records showing they took money.

Tip for consumers: Avoid unless you want your bank account emptied for no value.

isah2
10/18/14

Good site for guys - lots of nice asian girls, you really have plenty of choice. Bad site for scammers - they have a proven security policy.
In general I would say that this is one of the best dating services for those who seek asians.

seanb38
10/18/14

No doubts for me that Asiandate is a premium dating service. Their quality is one of the best on the market.
We found each other through AsianDate. Since we've met here, our lives have become so much more colorful and filled with happiness. I can't imagine a life without Jennylin. Thanks AsianDate for helping me, and of course us, to find each other

tuk2
10/17/14

For me Asiandate is a premium dating service I think. I never thought I would see so many different beautiful girls .
I am sure my happiness is here!

frankb63
10/16/14

My name is Frank and I am happy to report that I met my wife Hui on AsianDate back in June of 2011. We were married in Beijing in February of 2012. Love is such a rare thing in life, and we hope it happens for you too!

fatl
10/16/14

I looked through different dating sites to get only the true one..without any scam or some other negative information..I think I finally got one!

lorenzom37
10/16/14

I had a successful experience with AsianDate. We had a good time together with Xifan from China. We spent great holidays here in London last winter. In spite we are not any more a couple I would say that AsianDate is quite a good site.
I personally didn’t have any trouble s with scam artists or similar. You may try.

carolineh14
10/15/14

You've heard of bait and switch... this website is bait and rob. They show you lots of pictures of beautiful girls, and some of them message you out of the blue when you are online. That's the first red flag. You get a few free credits to get a taste, but then, like in the middle of chat, alarms go off asking you to pay to continue chat. 2nd red flag. Even though you are only on the Asian site, you start getting chat requests from women on Russian sites, Hispanic sites, and so on. 3rd red flag. Girls half your age want to marry you before learning a single thing about you. 4th red flag. Look at the reviews on this website. The longer ones that really outline the experience are all 1 star reviews scream SCAM, and yet there are hundreds of other short ones that say nothing more than "great site, use it!" What I find amusing is that nearly all of the good reviews, the English is broken, even the ones from the UK and USA. 5th and final red flag. C'mon guys, don't be duped!

For an even more in-depth review of the site, check out this review by an esteemed lawyer:

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

johnu10
10/15/14

The the biggest things I noticed during my trip to Japan last year were the people. Well, actually not the biggest, because they’re not big. I’ll be honest, it was pretty hard to keep my eyes off the girls there. I’m not just talking about the ones my age; even women who were probably in their 40’s looked absolutely great.
Having these memories in my head I signed up on Asiandate.
Beautiful country and awesome girls.

hiroshik
10/14/14

“Hi, I am Hiroshi. It will be great to talk to you tonight.” After this text we talked almost 3 hours without brakes with Amal. She discovered me and I tried to open myself to her. It was easy and unconventional way for me to talk to a beautiful girl. We met just in 2 days after our first very long online date. We had our first kiss that day and I understood I wanna kiss her by the end of my life. Accidently I found my love on AsianDate.

matc18
10/14/14

I just want to be happy!
What we need for that? Right! We need the right person and other conditions...don’t matter!
So Asian girls are going to be checked in this site!

brucel22
10/13/14

I am impressed! MYWOT shows, I can trust this site.
That is awesome!
Here have my +1 from Florida to this girls!
Why wouldn’t they create something opposite, like girls are looking for men?

raphia
10/12/14

I would say thanks to asiandate.com. I met Miranda on April 21st. A few months later I found myself in love. She makes me laugh, she is very sweet. I plan to move to Birma very very soon and we will live together there for a while.

johns764
10/12/14

This girls can bring a real light and comfort in your life..As I happened in my life.
Shu is 22 and she is such a wise person. We can on different topics with her. From politics to medecin.
Well, she is always on my mind now!

jimb127
10/11/14

Misoka appeared immediately after I registered on AsianDate. Everything in her catched my heart: so small, so nice and frank. I can hardly resist myself from seeing her in person. Currently thinking about taking romance tour to China.

johnd294
10/10/14

I made some research in the net and found some unsatisfied users of this site. First of all AsianDate is not a free site, yes, you have to pay for chatting the girls. Guys, check your expectations before writing about the scam.
I think this site deserves your attention and if you REALLY WANT to find love - you can do it.

chans3
10/9/14

Fantastic site! I am happy to find it in the net and use it. So many profiles of smart asian ladies. Definitely I recommend it for you, guys.

vigneshm
10/8/14

My story with asiandate.com started when I was alone for a bit and wanted to find a friend who I could have dinner with, the movies, a drink, etc. I signed up for asiandate.com with no intentions of a relationship. However, I saw a profile of the woman of my dreams. Everything started from there. I had very successful experience with AsianDate service, so I am happily to recommend it for everyone.

kimj33
10/8/14

The site isn't bad. Had a few girls chat with me and the pricing is actually fair. The site is very up-to-date. I give it a 5 out of 5, cause I one girl I’ve met through AsianDate left good memories in me.

jamesg98

AsianDate Live Support

Thanks for contacting Asianbeauties Live Support. How can I help?

James

well I keep writing about the same thing but not getting anywhere

James

I just want my money refunded. or at least half

James

thats not gonna happen though right?

Hello

AsianDate Live Support

Could you kindly specify your issue so that I can properly assist you?

You have left the conversation. To resume chat please send another message.

James

I dont want to writing the same thing over and over again. I just want my money back. I feel I have been cheated and thats it. I dont care about the terms and conditions because they dont state anywhere that the men pay for the site while the women pay nothing

AsianDate Live Support

The women do not pay anything becuase of cultural differences.

AsianDate Live Support

This has been the business model for over 20 years.

James

thats not an excuse nor is it valid

James

its not a business model its a scam

James

Am I gonna get my money back or not

AsianDate Live Support

May I ask you how you expect for us to run our company if we do not charge clients?

AsianDate Live Support

We incur translation costs.

AsianDate Live Support

We also have a verification team, and a full customer support team

Well charging $16 to chat for 10 minutes isnt right at all

AsianDate Live Support

We are a premium communication platform

AsianDate Live Support

Additionally, according to our policy, we are unable to process refunds for credits that have already been used.

AsianDate Live Support

We have rendered our services to you.

James

tried using phone service and interpreter spent more time talkn then both the woman and I put together so you havent rendered anything

James

your customer service have hung up on me

AsianDate Live Support

I apologize for the inconvenience, however, we are always striving to improve the experience of our members.

James

how do you people sleep at night?

AsianDate Live Support

Please understand that we aim to be as transparent as possible.

AsianDate Live Support

In your case, there is simply no basis for a refund to be executed.

James

I havent gotten a single thing from out of this except grief and an empty wallet. I hope you and all the people at that company get what you deserve.

AsianDate Live Support

Sir, building a relationship takes quite a bit of time. Online dating is just like dating in the real world.

James

Maybe if i were a billionaire

AsianDate Live Support

It is a long process, sir.

James

I had way better luck with the real world

James

Its long cause your people made it that way.

AsianDate Live Support

I understand, I urge you to establish rapport with only 1 or 2 ladies at a time, instead of a larger amount

James

i cant believe i spent 500 dollars to chat with women across the world who I will never meet because I have to pay 16 bucks just to chat with them.

James

Im gonna write a long review about my experience on this website with full details

AsianDate Live Support

We provide a date a lady service where we arrange meeting for you if you decide to go to Asia.

Whats that cost $10,000 Im guessing

James

Im gonna write a review of my experience in full detail. This was one of the worst decisions Ive ever made. Thank you for robbing me. Hopefully Ill keep a few dozen others from making the same mistake.

AsianDate Live Support has left the conversation.

Sir,

AsianDate Live Support

threats to our company are a violation of our terms and conditions

James

where is there a threat?

James

Im gonna write a review of my experience on your website. How is that a threat?

James

tell me how i threaten your company please

James

Because i dont agree with your business policies?

Tip for consumers: do not go to this website!

nickd30
10/7/14

This site is all about separating you from your money. I stayed on it several weeks to research an article for mail order brides and I can not even tell if any of the girls are real. I can tell you everything costs between $4 and $8 an action. So a girl sends you 15 letters its $60 plus to open her enclosed photo another $4 to chat online with who you believe is her is .40 to 80 cents per minute.

No contact information is allowed to be passed unless you send a gift worth $100 plus.
I spent the past five years living in China almost all the girls especially beautiful ones have smart phones but none of these girls have Wechat or Skype all free services. Almost every girl has wechat or QQ except these girls.

Funny I am interested in Asian girls but pop-ups from their other sites with girls from south America or Russia are continual. The idea is to bait the user into engaging in multiple conservations to run up the tab.

You will never meet or even engage the beautiful women so desperate to be with you yet I am sure the older women 40 plus are willing. They claim anti-scam protection but who protects you from them?

Pretty girls in China get the same attention as they do here and plenty of corrupt officials or rich guys to placate them get a clue the girls who actually interact are getting paid to do so but I suspect most of the chats are handled by a call center.

If you are board, loaded with cash and view this as a fantasy get away than its buyer beware for its expensive. If you think some twenty something babe is going to marry you then I have a Nigerian Prince who needs help with his millions.

I have attached the price list and the gift list remember its .40 to .80 cents per token!

Good Luck!

Tip for consumers: avoid

patrickp24
10/7/14

Total scam! Don't give them your credit card number as they will charge it indiscriminately and without authorization. At some point they will ask for your photo ID and a copy of the front side of your credit card. Really...ID theft too? No legitimate site would operate this way. As far as the operational aspects of the site, you will never meet any of the women that are supposedly looking for a western partner. There are much better sites for that if that is your goal. Stay away from this site unless you are just into whatever entertainment value you get out of it.

ielb

Hi!
My name’s Iel, writing from UK for all.
Want to say ‘Kambunka’..sorry misspelling:) to this site!
I found my wife from Thailand.
Funny story happened to me. I went on a trip to Samui for 4 weeks..and now as it’s time to leave, I know I am back here.
Not only my heart, but mind and soul stayed here!
Incredibly!!!!

frankm65
10/7/14

I am from US but now currently working in China. Since I found AsianDate I am an active user of it. For me it’s easier to meet with girls with this site. All girls are genuine - so I am completely OK with AsianDate. online business

carlosf14
10/6/14

Visiting Vietnam, I feel so close to this culture.
It came to my mind to move here to change everything in my life!
I need a wife. I need a family here.

alexz17
10/6/14

One thing I've noticed is a lot of good reviews and all have many people saying that it was helpful. And the bad reviews have hardly anybody saying it was helpful. To me, that is very strange. This definitely screams it is a scam. I have been doing online dating for years and know this is a scam just wanting your money. You don't need a translator when there are free translation programs on the internet, like bing and google translate. All the pictures are professionally done to make it more interesting; women responding to an empty profile, and when you get into contact, they suddenly lost interest. I can go on, but it is clear: a big scam with people just wanting your money! And don't expect a lover as many men write on this review site, it is not going to happen. Spend your money on a holiday to meet real girls in their own country.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money or even your time on this site

nul3
10/6/14

What an amazing and different world Asia is. I’ve seen so many places and I’ve met so many kind and helpful people there, that I decided to find a wife from there.
But as I don’t speak any asian languages it became a problem for me to do it. This site doesn’t need you to speak it. English helps!
I changed my name for Nu Liau, because I feel in my previous life I was born here!!
Hopefully this site will help!

gaoh
10/5/14

I seem to have found my sweetheart here on AsianDate. We have much in common, similar interests , both love cats :) and what is really encouraging we both live in China. Gonna meet her soon in person.

benn605
10/3/14

I remember being awake late at night replying to Lina's email and thinking how amazing it is to be drawn to someone who is important for you but who is far away from you. I always tried to be closer to Lina 24 hours. Her profile on asiandate.com fits exactly the kind of person I was looking for. Our connection was instant and magnetic. So I’ll do everything not to lose her.

zanw
10/3/14

Despite I am living in China and have many girls around I love chatting girls online. Asiandate has a great variety of profiles and I am an active member of it since last year.

robertw110
10/3/14

This site is way out of control....it starts off free then the cost skyrocket... just to chat online on night It cost me 276.00. I contacted their service dept. and asked for a refund of the time they charged me that I did not use. And they hung up on me. This site cheats you out of you money so DO NOT USE.

derrickh16
10/3/14

Thank you so much AsianDate, thanks to your site I have found the love of my life. After Talking to her for just one month I knew she was the one for me. I have never felt such affinity with another person. I had to meet her in person. So I spent two weeks in the Philippines. And My Lorie is just perfect. I would have never believed I could be this happy.

tumn
10/2/14

Girls are really so unknown to me. Just read the book which tells that women are from Mars! OH, man..they really are! on the one and- they are simple, but on the other hand- don’t know how they can act at the other second.
This site at least helps to communicate wit girls!

lyndonb12
10/2/14

I was just searching in the internet for the dating site with Asian girls and I found AsianDate website. I read most of the reviews, some of them are bad but some are good. I decided to check on my own.
I was very attracted by Yinou’s profile, she asked me to start a conversation. We started corresponding and one month later I flew to Shenzhen to meet her.
Thank you asianDate for uniting hearts.

dorianm11
10/1/14

Being happy is so important for everybody.
I want to find my own. I do really believe that if you find your real love, you can be with this person with the last days in your life.
It never looked so good as when you are side by side with the person you love.

gangh
9/30/14

Hello from Vietnam to everyone.
I am here for vacation and my friend advised me this awesome site.
WOW! Didn’t expect it is SO good!

andrewh70
9/30/14

I broke up with my American girl twice, well, she left me for a new guy. I was so depressed as we had been together for more than 4 years. Then I decided to move on with my life and find another girl.I was thinking of an Asian girlfriend, as I had a friend who married to a Filipino girl and they are having 2 kids. So I signed up in couple of dating sites. AsianDate was lucky for me.I saw a girl and she really made me recover from my pain. I think I got a big luck that time and we have been together for 1.5 year.

keithl24
9/29/14

Living in Asian countries is not so easy, than everybody thinks about!!
Different people..culture..religion and tradition are one of the hardest things to get used to them!
And females! It’s so difficult to find a good English-speaking girl there! But LUCKILY! I got this site..and everything onna be super now.. ;))

euanr8
9/29/14

Within a year I went from being single to having the best family ever. I met Dale on asiandate.com on the 25th of September 2013. She lived in Boston, and I was in Toronto. Our first date was next to Niagara. It was a little bit wet, but we enjoyed it. After that date we were very close, because we found each other very randomly, but forever. A month ago we celebrated the birth of our first son, Nicky. I recommend the service to everybody.

4 Photos for AsianDate