US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jackw60

I still remember my first impression of how different are Asian girls from American ones. (in 16 reviews)

christianl27

A decent high-end website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous Asian women. (in 13 reviews)

jimb127

Currently thinking about taking romance tour to China. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

luciang10
2/24/15

I stumbled on this website by accident. I was dating this lady from August 2014 to January 2015, then I notice a Profile posted on this site by Nick D. It was my lady! what are the odds?! I was supposed to visit her in October but was in a car accident so I postponed my trip till February, during the Spring Festival. I confronted her and she remembered him. he had some sweet words. so she chatted with him. crazy. I guess it is
about whoever gets to China first.
Regarding webcams I think it is the best thing. most woman are genuine. they are a little desperate for a man. I have asked them to do certain things and they have all complied.
About calling the ladies. Yes it is very expensive but I found that the interpreters don't care if you exchange information. Every interpreter has assisted in this matter. the lady above gave me her phone number, address and email address. I called her using my international calling card I purchased for $50.00-1500 minutes. we have sent many gifts back and forth.

Tip for consumers: Read the letters very carefully and read all first letters since they are free. sometimes you will find that many of these ladies have the same thing written and beware of only professional pictures. Remember. you may not be the only man in her life!

markm161
2/18/15

I can’t say I am very happy, but I am satisfied with asiandate services. Nobody wrote me to take my time. I was searching myself. When you simply make a little effort you get what you see and what you have.
I haven’t met my girl here, still need some time.

blakep7
2/4/15

I've had to use the translation services with several women because of their poor language skills. This issue doesn't apply to all of them. Also I'd point out that the services cost quite a lot.

georgedtt
2/4/15

Stay away from this scammers, unless you want to have fun and kill the time, like me. Do you want some proof? Here it is: I've just received a second letter from a lady via "asiandate". These are the first few words from it. As you see, she is trying to give me her personal data, probably her email address, but it is scrambled. They use to put dots before but now they have changed it to letters and numbers. <Dear george, Nh3zXFx3N3ldhTbpvhT3b3333iloveyou The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person, but find someone...> Do you think it's my bad luck? No, it is the scam! They are protecting us from exchanging personal data, because they want us to stay with them forever and to suck our money! Not my money anyway! Some time they put there own phone number and email address just to collect data from you.

Tip for consumers: My number one free site is "connectingsingles". If you are scammer, stay away from it.

caseyc22
1/31/15

I have met 9 women; for 3 I sent flowers - they send me a photo - the photos and all of their information was false; 2 I met in person & the photos and all of their information was false; 4 ok; AsianDate told me "too bad" not our fault. I asked them to refund $ related to my meeting her - they laughed. With others, I have asked for contact information - when I call the woman, she tries to give me an email but not a phone - nearly impossible; phone numbers are easy; I have been given phone number - they answer once but never again (I can call China for 1 cent a minute); they say they do not have international calling or their cell is broken or they have to add money to use the cell - it is all bull$#*!; the call is a local inbound call - all of these women have a working cell

Tip for consumers: #1 is to get a current photo or send flowers - the agency will take a photo of her with the flowers; #2, you can't build a relationship through a translator; talk by phone - if she can't understand, move on;

mauron2
1/30/15

Asian women are beautiful. I dream of finding love with a beautiful asian women. That’s why I am here on asiandate.com. I’ve heard they are the best.

floydc16
1/22/15

I think I found good dating website for me! It’s a bit expensive but with huge content. Asian women are very sexy, cute, shy, one word “perfect”. This was the only reason why I chose asiandate.com. I can’t say more about the service because I’m new to it and I had no experience with online dating by this far. You can use video-chat, it really helps dating on the distance.
Well, so far it's OK.

robertd103
1/21/15

It is well-proved and well-known for us, if you want to find a good girl it is too hard to get her online on any websites or wedding agences.
I simply don’t believe in them.
They just take money...a lot of (by the way), and offer girls, who are married or just are paid for their services.
I argued with my friend, cause he truly believes in what I don’t.
He told me, he found a good looking and single girl on asiandate.com..and he is chatting with her now...Can you magine.. He is going to go on a romance tour to see her??
It doesn’t work in my mind..
But any way, it works.
I wanted to write it, cause came across some bad black scam...so people I don’t believe...but this site is real.
THANX to read my review
Wish you luck in finding your soulmate:))

davida144
1/18/15

I approached one girl from this site ..she is real… I mean she is not a scammer or fake. Yes, guys, I found my love, we are getting married, wish u good luck for your search, I am happy with my Chinese girl))

johnm407
1/17/15

Come on fellows...stop being scammed by those thieves. Those women are paid to chat or make you write letters as they profit from it. They will lie, use sexual messages, sell themselves as rich women...basically anything that works to make you spend money. If you think that you will meet a beautiful younger woman...you are living in lala land. If you think you will get her private information, you truly are a sucker and deserve to be robbed.

That company just like anastasiadate.com, www.amolatina.com and many others I'm sure, all belong to the same company and all are thieves.

WAKE THE F UP ALREADY! Those companies are crooks!

Furthermore, it will cost you a lot of money before you realized that you were played and don't expect any reimbursement as it exactly how they make money.

Tip for consumers: Start two different profiles but days apart and from different computers (not the same IP address) and you will get the same emails on both. Asiadate usually starts sending letters with women much younger than you are with one free attached picture which is normally sexy to make you bite. If you don't bite, then they change their tactics. It's pathetic to say the least.

I received over 100 letters from the same women without me sending anything back. Anyone with a brain would see this for

mattd35
1/14/15

I met Jia on this website a couple of months ago. I had seen the scam warnings and was a little bit cautious after I signed up. I didn't answer to any of the girls who wrote to me but did some digging around on my own. I approached her because she looked like a sweet girl and I have no regrets! She's absolutely wonderful and we've arranged to meet in China next month.

larza
1/14/15

Hey! What a nice opportunity to share great emotions up here?!
Asian women should be an awesome example for the women from all over the world!

mikes261
1/7/15

To the previous guy commenting here - the girls are there to look for partners just like you. Sometimes you do not get a response if they happen to be busy with something or they feel like you're not the right guy for them. Would you keep online dating someone you're not interested in? There are plenty of great women on the site so don't give up simply because you didn't hit it off with one of them.

samuela16
1/4/15

hello please let me tell you my experience on asiandate .and asian date especially made for scamming lonely men just like me.I am a young man and a half a very big crush on Chinese girls and Asian girls and in my country we have a lot of Asian girls and Chinese girls but they are very disrespectful and they are seriously trying to be like black or white girls and I think they forget where they came from and China has a beautiful culture I love everything about Chinese and Japanese girls even they are different people but they all look the same to me
so I was very quick and created a profile and after 3 to 5 days I caught a lot of good Letters and the letter was unbelievably beautiful to read I was so impressed and so 3 the girls caught my attention so I bought a credit I started chatting with the girls for almost 3 to 4 months so after some sweet and naughty emails I decided to book a telephone conversation with one of the ladies and it was only 10 minutes telephone call and I give this girl all my private information
so after the telephone call she sent me an email and I was so unbelievably happy to hear from her and she told me that she would like to talk to me on video chat and in China so I created all this Chinese social media membership just to meet the girl of my dream and I have the social media QQ,QZone,RenRen,weibo just to have a good and understanding communication
first we are having a good communication and she was all over me but few days passed by and everything went code it was like she just disappear trust me I have never met this girl in person but I was so $#*!ing worried all day so five days went by she stopped emailing me and every time I visited .asian date she was still online I feel very disappointed and used and she keeps repeating the same question to me like she want to see me on video chat and I have ready send all of my private information including Skype

so I sent this girl a second letter and all the name of my Chinese social media profile she never replied to all my email and so I forget so I created 5 fake profiles and I was receiving the same email and it same $#*!ing stories in all my 5 fake profile and it was so I started a new communication with a different girl and she was also all over me like a little dog so I decided to book a new telephone conversation with this girl
right now I feel so sick and disappointed because someone out there is looking for love in a Weston a foreign country and sites like this is destroying big opportunity for someone to have a good friendship so please len from my mistake stay away from this site because you'll regret it when it's too late

atosw
12/30/14

To the previous commentator : some of these guys(like myself) aren't native english speakers. So what if they made a little mistake? It doesn't make any sense to put down the entire portal because of that.

nicj1
12/29/14

LOL what a joke.. i just read a few dozen of these obviously fake "reviews" and was able to figure that out....HA! The bad translations are great entertainment !! like "many girls speak "frequent " english...LOL...i believe they meant "fluent" but i read scam very fluently so will not even be dipping a toe into these dodgy waters!!

markw109
12/23/14

I think Asiandate.com is actully good site for finding your dream asian parner despite the cost. It has the best looking ladies of any dating sites I’ve ever used and it is my current port of call in finding wife.

hermang19
12/22/14

I'm satisfied with what this place offers. It took me a while though to find someone I feel can trust enough to try to meet them in person. I was skeptical at first because the women seemed a bit too eager to talk to me but I guess that's just how Russian women are.

mikeg98
12/21/14

First of all let me start out by saying that when I signed up at AsianDate.com I didn't know what to expect. Now (unfortunately, or maybe more fortunately) I do.
The allure of meeting, or should I say POTENTIALLY meeting such nice looking women made me stay longer than I really needed. I met some pretty nice women on this site. If I was really meeting (chatting, and corresponding) with the women pictured in their profiles. Later I'd come to find out that anyone can begin a dating website. And that anyone could also purchase profiles from companies for a price.

Lily I.D.# 1241879 got in contact with me through a pop up profile one night in August 2014. She gave me her flight info, and the date (October 20th 2014) she was coming to meet me. I jotted this info down thinking that finally I was going to meet my Mrs. Right. Wrong. As the calendar neared her arrival date I received a letter in my inbox from her. She said that she wasn't coming to meet me after all, because her mother had fallen ill. And needed surgery. Coincidence? Convenience? Soon her letters to me waned. And she appeared infrequently online. In December 2014 I didn't chat with her at all.

Ying I.D.# 1223535 said she wanted to meet me in my hometown. I agreed. She led me on for approximately 9 months. When the time came she told me during one chat that the Post Office had lost her visa. And that she had to wait thru it's cycle to reapply for a new one. When I called her in October 2014 the website charged me 50 extra credits for a phone conversation that ran around 13 minutes. I got Ying's personal email info, and her phone number. But when I tried calling her a recording said that her phone was "powered off". I got this recording every time I tried calling her. I did email her personal email a few times. But by November 2014 she didn't want to communicate with me anymore. When I email her now I don't get any replies.

Yanchao I.D.# 1217591 sent me a popup chat profile giving me a sad story about her father dying in a car accident in 2010. And how he'd left her all this money. And that she wanted to share this with me. She led me on from March 2014 to September 2014. When she finally admitted to me one night during chat to go elsewhere. And that she couldn't live with the fact she'd been duping me all these months. She accused me of not loving her, and that I was cheating on her by chatting with other women. She broke off communication with me in late September 2014.

I've deleted all my accounts, and now do what I should've been doing to begin with. And that's meeting women in person!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THE ANASTASIADATE.COM FAMILY OF WEBSITES. THEY'LL LEAD YOU DOWN THE PATH OF FINANCIAL ISSUES, AND HEARTBREAK!

aronl14
12/19/14

All of our friends are now telling other singles about asiandate.com because they see the wonderful relationship we have. Thank you so much for the opportunity to discover REAL love.

rockeyd1
12/18/14

Well, there are so many adverts now presenting dating services, that it seems it is easy to lose yourself in this kind of information. Asiandate.com has a good rating in the internet among the users..

I tried to find any bad information on ripoffreport site, but luckily I didn’t find any!
So a truly great site.

deanw16
12/8/14

I went through a divorce, however, I met my soul mate on AsianDate . Now we are very happy . We both considered that finding a friend or couple is very hard after you were married but sometimes you just need to logon online and definitely you will get best person.
Give 4 stars, cause not a free site.

danp46
12/4/14

For me this site is worthy, however some may think that it is a little bit expensive. So I will not give it a full recommendation.
4 stars and I am completely happy with the service and girls they offer.

earolc
12/2/14

My best friend went on a romance tour to see asian girls. He used different site, but when I tried that one, I understood I couldn’t change my mind to other services!
Keep it up, guys!

raphaelw8
11/29/14

When I first message Bee, I was very hopeful that things would go well for us. She let me got into her life through this wonderful online dating service. We found definitely something between us that seemed very strong and natural. We plan to grow it up into something beautiful together.

jayy6
11/29/14

Some people think that Hong Kong isn’t for love .. that it is for partying, drinking, having fun, but not for serious relationship. Well, I have to argue. I met a girl on this dating site. She is serious, she is from Hong Kong and I have serious intentions about her.
We are dating now.. I think I was lucky to meet her.

alia69
11/26/14

Now, 365 days later, I find myself smiling, happy and not single anymore. Everything I got during last year, I got thanks to this wonderful service. Asiandate.com could get you a little more then you could expect. Don't think of too long, just register in and you will feel like a sheikh.

timb69
11/25/14

This asite is hugely expensive, messages censored and badly translated deliberately to make you pay to send more messages, many if not all profiles are fake. SCAM SITE ALERT. The censorship of messages removes bad comments about the site too!! 100% SCAM SITE. TYOU WILL PAY MUCH MONEY FOR NO RETURN. ALERT ALERT. SCAM SITE SCAM SITE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. 100% SCAM. DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE I WAS BRIEFLY. SCAM. FAKE. SCAM SCAM

paolog5
11/25/14

I'm having a hard time believing some of the negative comments on here. I myself have been on the site for a couple of months and had great experiences. If you haven't had much luck in six months i think you might need to have a look in the mirror. I know the prices on the site are quite high but if you can't afford it just keep out.

joeg48
11/22/14

This site is A SCAM!!
After 6 months and 5K dollars I haven't met one single lady :((( Women are paid to write letters to men over a long period of time. Those women do not have any intention to meet the men. They simply play games and make money out of it. During all this time they tell the men that they are working hard on getting a visa, and that they prepare their trip to meet them. After months of letters (and cheating…), they ask the men to call them in order to exchange emails and phone numbers before they arrive to meet them…. The ladies (with the help of interpreters) keep the phone conversation very long (sometimes for more than an hour) in order to make money. Then, after they get the email address and phone number they find a stupid excuse to disappear. It happened to me about 10 times...
I think that it is really sad and frustrating! After communicating for a long time with a lady that pretends that she wants a man one finds out that she is simply a small cheater with no dignity that was interested only in making money…:(((

Tip for consumers: KEEP AWAY from this site. It's a SCAM!

ashleyy5
11/21/14

After searching in the web for a while I realized that AsianDate has the absolute hottest brides anywhere in the internet. They make it their business to find super hot Chinese models, beautiful Filipina girls, and sexy Thai brides. And it is suitable for me as I know that I get the best.

neild21
11/21/14

We had a great 6 months together. Thus the service has some real beautiful people . Just over 6 months to the first day we met on asiandate.com I proposed to her . Now we are planning our dream wedding with our friends and family. All because I sent an email on asiandate.com to a woman, who attracted me at once. I am so happy that this service helped to bring us together. Thanks a lot for her!

alext40
11/20/14

I am now chatting with a Chinese woman who is just perfect and she feels the same way about me. Her profile is on AsianDate. I am very much attracted by the asian culture,
I have been working in China for over eight years, as a manager for a multinational Chinese company. Navigating the business world in China was one thing. But my biggest and most exciting challenge was dating Chinese women.

cliffr17
11/19/14

I met the love of my life in this site. W took a chance and talked with each other... turned into an amazing year and a half! Unfortunately we didn't work out, but It was so worth it. She was so worth it. There are some strange people on site, but they are in bars as well. You just never know what you'llfind.

weid2
11/18/14

I’ve successfully turned an online relationship into a real life relationship. Met a girl on Asiandate -she is from China. A beautiful girl which made me really happy. Thank you

johnh267
11/17/14

Hot asian girls only on that site. I’ve found some other dating sites but they don’t have these girls.
I think I am too lucky not to be deceived by other not sincere girls or scam sites.

nym5
11/16/14

We need take care of people we are having around.
All those stories I’ve seen on their site are true and worth attention.
Soon I hope to post my story!

jol101
11/15/14

We met during October 2011 and were compatible in every way possible. We know we would not have met if it were not for Asiandate.com.

davids269
11/15/14

Ying and I found each other fairly quickly on asiandate.com. I saw her profile. She was the woman of my dreams. Everything started from there. I had very successful experience with AsianDate service, so I am happy to recommend it to you, guys.

breet
11/14/14

I dream to see Kyoto in Japan.
I have never been to Japan and now almost nothing special about this country. Now I have an incentive to learn smth special.
A beautiful girl is waiting for me there!

johns782
11/14/14

I’ve dated earlier with a Korean girl. It was fantastic. She was sexual and beautiful, smart with a great sense of humor. I can give more reasons to date Asian ladies.
There are so many beauties in Asiandate website! I love them all))

desw
11/13/14

Being myself is so important for me!
I wish people could feel and understand that. I didn’t feel such kind of feeling in my previous relations. Just know that the best is waiting for is in future//wanna be ready for that ;)

scottd45
11/12/14

I love my Chinese wife. She is just the sweetest and kindest human being I had ever encountered. You know I can tell you endlessly about all the great advantages of having an oriental princess by your side.
I am sure it worth trying!

zih4
11/11/14

I want to stop the time and be where I am!
I am in Chile now, traveling. Only in Santiago I understood how I need stable relationships.
It’s not easy to have them nowadays but I do really want to try to keep even what I have now..even in the internet.. on dating site..for me that matters!

mikel177
11/11/14

First, thank you AsianDate as I find my true love here.
Honestly, I had been here for a long time before I find my lady Baowen. Now she and her daughter live in America, we have a happy life. All my family and friends admire us a lot.

rendyk
11/10/14

I wish I could say those three words to my honey in real.
We have been chatting for already 4 months. We are close enough to share very private information.
I have another dream now! To see my Nija.. to hug and kiss her!

jesusd14
11/10/14

Totally agree that we can’t meet ideal people. Surely all of us have lots of defaults, but it’s up to us accept them or skip.
I am not looking for the perfect shapes and pretty smile, I am serching for that ONE!..the closet to my heart and soul!

richardn26
11/9/14

I have spent over $1,000 on this site and consider myself familiar with how it operates. The one reviewer is correct in that it is 10 credits to read the letter and another 10 credits to respond. That is $8 for that simple communication. The site does monitor everything and edits out any attempt you make to disclose your full name or email addresses, skype address or get a phone number. I think they will edit out a derogatory comment you make about them as well, particularly about the costs. The women are beautiful and if you have the inclination to communicate with more than one the expense can add up in a hurry. I went through the first $400 without ever speaking or getting a direct line in with anyone. There is no accounting provided by the site so you pretty much have to trust them and frankly I couldn't see where that much money went. It did not feel like I had the charges they claim. The chat session charges by minute but the response to your message can take more time than you realize because your woman may not speak English so you are waiting for it to be translated. While you are waiting the clock is ticking and you have no control over it other than hanging up. You could easily spend $40-$50 and never exchange a bit of useful information. I spent that to learn I could not pass contact data. Not disclosing that, is dishonest, as it would be normal for anyone to think you could get her phone number and email over a chat line...especially at those rates. At some point you arrive at the realization that you need to narrow down your choices because it is too expensive to contact everyone and there is even a more practical matter of the language issue as it relates to your ability to create the relationship. Many of these women are completely dependent on the site to facilitate the communication. So, and I learned this the hard way, if you respond to 8 letters you are already into Asian date for $80 do why not just make the call through the site for $80-$90 and get the personal data exchanged between me and my prospective wife. This is where you learn that the gorgeous woman you want cannot communicate with you so even after you provide her with your contact information it is worthless because she cannot communicate without the help of the web site personnel. This makes deciding on "beginner", "intermediate" and "advanced" so important! There is a direct cost to you. It took me over 10 minutes to just provide my email information in one call. Skype does not communicate in Chinese so this free service cannot be easily accessed by the love of your life. In China the #1 email program is QQ international which should provide the access and translation but good luck in figuring it out. My love instantly knew of QQ and was familiar but I can't figure it out, Spend some time setting up the communication lines that you will use once you have exchanged your contact information. Google has a translation program (free) that seems to work fine but you should have all this set up in advance otherwise there is an awkward lag to get the line established with the love of your life and this affects the affection and prospects of a future together. So the cheapest way is to exchange a letter or two with a prospective woman who speaks English or your language at intermediate or better. This should cost about $24 then schedule a call ($80-90) and exchange contact data. I would budget $150 per prospective wife. Avoid sending a gift like flowers or candy to get the contact data as it is very expensive. Don't use chat. Keep the letter writing or replying to a minimum and move on to the phone call as quickly as possible. IF the woman can communicate via Skype or if you figure out QQ, you can even call her phone at Skype rates you will eliminate hundreds if not thousands in communication expenses. This is all about IF, because your woman may not be that tech savvy or has no English skills. For my last bit I also issue this warning. I went through all this and decided to contact a beautiful woman in Los Angeles since I am in LA as well. Still I had to go through this expensive procedure but I thought eliminating the travel cost was worth it...WRONG!!! Turns out she was in Vislia about 3-4 hours away. I confirmed LA 4 separate times. BUT the worst of it was the woman was 10-20 years older and about 20-30 pounds heavier than what was advertised on the site!!!!! WOW what an enormous waste of time and money. The women are beautiful indeed but I don't know what to believe and it will cost a lot to find out. How do I rate this site?...I condemn it for not providing more disclosure or guidance. I also came to suspect that the site is continually writing you these nonsense notes to stimulate you to respond and open some revenue generating action. For the women it is sort of like a plug and play. The site will keep the activity going, prospecting and they can monitor as they have the time. Even after I established communication with one of the women directly the site continued communicating like we we not already talking. I do not think I will be successful finding my mate on this site and I feel taken advantage of by both the site and the few women I have contacted and for that reason I am giving the site a 2 star. After a $1,000 investment I am embarrassed to be an authority on this site but if I can save others from wasting money even if they want to continue trying it is worth letting my experience out. I would definitely recommend stipulating that the pictures and weight be accurate. All photos on this site are professionally photoshopped so the bags under the eyes and aging spots; yellow teeth; bulk around the stomach; aging lines in the face; double chins will be removed. The crazy poses and wardrobe are to distract you from body issues like a tummy or no figure. Be smart about what you are looking at and getting on a skype call will be the best. Skype in China is an issue and I would spend some time figuring it out beforehand so you can get you prospective woman onto it easily. China does have censorship on the net and not everything works there that we are used to. Good Luck

Tip for consumers: Have the method you will communicate and translate already figured out in advance. Move directly to the direct contact asap. Expect to spend about $200 to go through the process and get the contact data from anyone of these ladies.

mikep95
11/8/14

I travel a lot and I observed many girls in Philippines, they are so beautiful and charming. Not only that, they have a beautiful smile. Many of them can speak English frequently unlike the others. They are smart, talented, and most of all they have a big heart.
My girl is from Philippines. I found her on AsianDate and I feel amazingly happy.

leon1024
11/8/14

Tisha is the best girl I was dreaming about.
Really, You don’t know the person until you see and feel it in real life. But this site helped me to see this real beauty and emotions by chatting.
Thank You very much!