US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jackw60

I still remember my first impression of how different are Asian girls from American ones. (in 19 reviews)

christianl27

A decent high-end website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous Asian women. (in 16 reviews)

janicet5

The way I see it, if you don't have the money to spend, don't register on their site. (in 68 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chuckyc
2/2/16

It might be on a pricy side but I enjoy every minute I spend on it, just like on AmoLatina and Anastasia. I love all beautiful women!

Tip for consumers: Use CamShare service!

sams243
1/30/16

I never used AsianDate.com but a friend of mine does. He lives in Europe and wants to find himself a hot Asian wife. I don't blame him! He used AsianDate.com but he admits that it is expensive as hell. They charge "by credits". He thinks that sites like ThaiGirls4u.com., provided you like Thai Women, are better because they work like regular dating sites. No "pay per message". He still believes that AsianDate.com is a legit site. Let's see on which site he actually meets his future wife!

sethm36
1/30/16

I love this site. Nothing better than chatting with beautiful women after a hard day's work.

mikkyp
1/30/16

I have been on and off Asian Dates for a couple of years, and I can assure you that it is the biggest rip off site online. First of all, the pictures are all made to look great, all you have to do is look at the videos underneath their pictures or the ones they send you and you will get the shock of a lifetime. Of the 6000 + letters I have received that I could read for free, only one actually read my profile and remarked about where I really lived. To read a letter and answer is 16.00 dollars. One girl has written me 455 letters over the last 2 weeks. If I was actually stupid enough to read any of them, that would have been over 3,200 alone. And if you notice their profiles, especially if they try and chat with you, they are all doctors or business owners and millionaires. :) Of course, if you read their profile, they are 20 years old and the profile says they are a student. I did have 3 women on there out of thousands, actually Google me and find me to write me an email which of course is against their rules. Also, don't fall for the 2.99 sign up deal. What they don't tell you is that once you go over your time limit, they automatically start charging you 16.00 and you will find 3 or 4 of those charges taken out of your bank. I wish there was actually a real dating site like theirs that wasn't anything more that a total rip off. If you look at the pictures of the parties that they try to sign you up and get you to come to China. There isn't one pretty girl at all in attendance. That should tell you enough. The testimonials are all made up. Not sure how they get away with being such a scam website, but hopefully one of these days they will be shut down.

erikj15
1/29/16

I love everything about Asian hotties - looks, attitude, ethics, moral and behaviour overall. This site offers so much more than just empty headed hot chicks! Respect!

donaldr25
1/27/16

I wanted to say to all the people out there that I found my future wife on this site. So yeah - I loved it, but now it's time to quit! ;)

lanceh12
1/26/16

I am in love with this Asian lady who I found on this site. She's awesome and oh so very real. Unless I am delusional when we use CamShare! Respect to this site and all the ladies out there!

jeffn26
1/26/16

These people take your money, are not clear on how charges are done and within 5 days I had four charges of $96.00 each and they refuse to refund any.
DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY....YOU WILL BE SORRY

michaels360
1/22/16

If you value your sanity and your wallet do not go to this site. I made the mistake of coming here and regreted it every sense. You get charged for everything while ladies paid noting. There are ladies in here that are looking for a man for real but it is almost improssible to tell real ones from the gold diggers. It great for the ladies very bad for the men ladies have all kinds of resources to check on you or conceal they are even online. The ladies chat among themselves and learn about there marks it is just bad bad news stay away!!

richardg132
1/21/16

I've been a big sucker for them for a long time; wasted thousands of dollars. The only way to get contact info is from a phone call ...or "maybe" through a gift ... I have done many calls with "ladies" to exchange email, phone, etc. But they slow down their speech enough to use up whatever credits remain on my account. Then, usually the info is fake. When it's real, the email and/or phone are NOT their real emails and phone numbers. If you get one that works you'll quickly learn the phone is never on, or never answered, and your emails are ignored - except for maybe 1 or 2 within days of your phone call to make you think it's not a scam. But trust me, ALL the sweet talk is gone as soon as you get contact info - and they'll never be in touch EXCEPT for on the site - where they'll continue trying to get your attention.

harryj24
1/20/16

Just like Anastasiadate! I really don't see why so many bad reviews!

edib6
1/19/16

Just like on Anastasia, women are gorgeous. Of course I want a HOT one! So I'm sticking to these sites. I'll try Amolatina too, Latin women are also high on my scale of beauty. Just remember - Sofia Vergara! ;)

georgess
1/19/16

And I do! What else can I say? Hmmm, they are very playful when on cam!

silasb38
1/18/16

There is a lot of paranoia around about online dating services. If there is money involved then the automatic assumption for a lot of people is that it must be somehow fraudulent.

My experience with this site has been phenomenal. Perhaps I'm just an incredibly lucky guy. I met a woman on this portal and we have been going out for nine months now. I moved so we could be together.

I suggest all those with a negative mindset to actually try the service and see what it is all about before you write any comments.

jakew33
1/17/16

Very user friendly made. Tons of options you can choose from! The chicks are awesome!

stevea77
1/17/16

Before i found out for asiandate i used to be on anastasia. Loved the both sites but I met my wife on asiandate. So I don't have anything bad to say. Guys, be patient and THE ONE will cross your way.

milesl9
1/17/16

I use its sister site and suspect that this one is just as good.

jimmyj21
1/15/16

My absolute favorite! And if you take a look at my profile pic you'll know why. I have been on Anastasia for some time and found out about this GEM! Absolutely priceless! The girls are stunning and I enjoy talking to them every second. Was waiting for a website like this to show up! Good job! Keep on going!

markd123
1/14/16

I was a member for a while, when I was exploring and wanted to meet true Asian babes! I loved it! But I moved to Anastasia when I decided to settle down. My Russian background isn't a joke! But Asian chick are definitely my passion! At least they used to be. I am a promised man now. Guys, if you join the site you won't regret it. I can guarantee you that!

kenj104
1/12/16

I like the look of the website and all the options it has, not to mention girls! Girls are STUNNING! They are cute and simple, just how I like them. The only downside is the cost, but I guess it's worth it!

johnatans
1/11/16

Now i am old fashioned man when it comes to courting and paying for stuff so i don't mind if the websites costs money. It only tells me it's a quality site! Also, i am a very busy man so i don't have time to go on tons of dates with random women i pick up at bars. I prefer to talk to person before i meet her. AsianDate is the site i go to because it has never failed me. It is a bit difficult to choose from all those lovely women out there. Found couple of them which i really like. Now we'll see what happens.

kevenl8
1/3/16

if you going to log on to that site. you should ask your self why do women who say they have million of dollars are not willing to pay to chat with good men

edm437
12/31/15

Where to start I am an online investigative blogger and have look in to this and other Asian dating web site. my findings are this site is not a scam as such. but more a money making operation for the site owners and most of the girls on the site. I have chatted with a girl on this site (in code so) site admin don't sack her, as working for Asian date is easy income like most girl are at Asian date she is a student. (better than getting money other ways can make 100$ + per day).

The girls work chatting and sending letters to customers sometime with real photos of themselves but mainly stock photos with an appropriate message to keep the man hooked. When live cam chat you may well find a girl who looks nothing like there profile picture but hey she is Asian and you folks can't tell the difference. Most of these girls are not looking for Mr Right or even Mr Right now. Asian date is there to make money and is good at it a class action might close this site a complaint to google as there is an app might make this site be up front. This site is just a boiler room set up I have click web chat with a girl who sleeping at her desk must have left gam chat on.

But if you have money to burn and want to get letters! and chat with Asian girls this is the site for you, but even if you have money to burn take a flight and get a visa to what ever Asian county you like go to a bar take in a show use a real introduction agency not ASIANDATE.COM or any of the other sites of this company until they are up front.

Please note they use an online gaming to collect money used for intangible goods transaction in no case give this web site credit card details

ASIANDATE.COM is for entertainment only YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Tip for consumers: ASIANDATE.COM AND OTHER SITES BY THE SAME COMPANY ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

christopherc63
12/29/15

Under no circumstances join this site. It is completely fake. If you paid money to this company in good faith you have been decieved. TAKE LEGAL ACTION now by registering your compliant with your countries Consumer watchdog (ACCC in Australia). This is a Californian based company so it will required a serious class action from US citizens to bring them to account. Don't let this company get away with its predatory behaviour. Do something NOW USA.

johnm636
12/29/15

This site is purely for paid entertainment. My lady has a set of messages from a vast selection of messages and letters she just uses the one most appropriate letter and messages which are selected by her. She does not want to play the game any more.Treat this site for entertainment only. I suggest CLM dating for real women.Some of these ladies behind the profile may start to have real feelings for you if they are reading your profile which you should update daily.Some of these ladies use translation software to read your profile.Just think how time consuming that is for them to do.Be careful men if that lady is really attracted to you.She will do everything she can to communicate with you. Finding a rose among the thorns is not easy on this website.The profile picture you see is most likely not the person who is falling for you behind the profile.They cannot help it, they are real women after all. I have been lucky in finding a lady on this site.I read all the bad reports before going on the site.I was fully aware it a entertainment site only.

taavetm
12/27/15

I just don't get the people who are critical of this site just because they haven't had any luck with the women. It's just embarrassing to watch.

paule76
12/23/15

Update! I had a 'girl' from site keep asking me for my email address via chat, I of course said no because this is well known time-waisting scam trick, instead she gave me her email. I took it and contacted her. Straight away I got reply, the girl on date site was known as Lin 25yrs, in reality she was 28 and turned out to be completely different looking girl, she went on to explain that she had been WORKING FOR WEBSITE for only 1 month and could no longer take the constant lying to men, she explained that she personally had 2x Profiles and that she worked along side many other girls all of which had multiple fake profiles that they used to scam men, she says there are a few genuine woman on the site, but most there are all fake, and almost all women that use 'chat' are fake. - AsianDate is SCAM SITE. I have spent a lot of time and money there. I now know all of the tricks and scams they use, and they use a lot! Some girls are genuine and they join from all over China via small dating companies. The girls pay a small fee to join and have their profiles created. After this fee the service is free for the women, they don't pay for Chat or Letters. Beware this site will constantly send you fake letters claiming to be from females, and also an endless stream of chat requests. All of which will cost you guys a small fortune in cash (I know!). Also everything you say and do on the site is monitored and you can not exchange personal information, even if you are asked by a female to provide this information, you will not be able. There are also scams where a female will say to you that she has a 'special' way of exchanging email address, she doesn't, its just a way of getting you to chat for a while so you spend more money. So be warned this website is only interested in making money, lots of money. AsianDate is totally corrupt and fake, AsianDating is a better site though still proceed with caution.

malindas4
12/21/15

But it turned out they really work.

dylant17
12/21/15

After trying a few other dating sites I signed up to this one. I've been enjoying my time chatting to girls on the site. The only thing that I'm not too happy about is that it is kind of expensive.

ronh68
12/21/15

Don't be stupid.... Every single positive post here for asiandate.com is a fake as well. The women are paid to respond.... You spend money here and you are STUPID! Models paid for photos.... Different women answer emails....desperation carries blind eyes... Don't be blind, don't waste your time.

miguelj9
12/17/15

This site isn't for people on a budget. However, if you do have money to spend you will get your money's worth. I've been chatting up ladies over there for a month and I'm enjoying myself.

lip105
12/17/15

as a girl joining ,I was quickly contact by the site and expected to "work for them"

ericr60
12/16/15

My girlfriend created a profile to try and catch me online on this site and received an email from them offering her a job they set hdr up with a profile a pic and a name so now I know its complete crap

edwardb74
12/14/15

If all you want to do is to look at pictures and use your imagination then this is the site for you. If you are seriously looking to communicate with honest women who are seeking a mate then you better be prepared to spend a lot of money, waste a lot of time and get ripped off in the process. There are a lot of profiles which contain pictures of beautiful women. If they are real your guess is as good as mine. The fact is that in order for you to chat with them you will normally pay about $16.00 us dollars and the time runs out very quickly. You can also video chat which costs even more. You can write a letter which is 20 credits. If your letter is read and returned (which it always is) it will cost you another 20 credits. If you establish a good contact with a woman then you will have to spend a lot of money to travel to see her. She will be accompanied by someone from the dating service and leave with someone from the dating service if she shows up at all. if somehow you are stupid enough to get through all of these obstacles you will then have to pay for her to come back home with you at some point after going through all of the government red tape. What really tore it with me and this company was the fact that I bit at an offer for $2.99 for a 20 minute chat. The next day I had 4 charges on my bank account from various locations which totaled over $100 dollars. I tried to contact their customer service and received absolutely zero response. Use this site at your own peril.

johnh382
12/10/15

I spent 2 hours chatting with the site help and they ended phoning me. I was surprised to hear an American accent. Commenting on it I was told she was in Russia. She said she would send me an email on how to solve the problem.
I subscribe to help from my internet provider and we still could not open the site. On my computer he took over chatting to live support and they then opened the chat I wanted. I had 30 minutes. It lasted less than a minute.
I then contacted live support and the communication was full of deceit, Hence this report.

I recommend staying off it.

matthiash10
11/23/15

I enjoy it's sister site AnastasiaDate and I can't imagine this place is any worse.

normana24
10/25/15

I have been on -off -on again on this dating site because I believe they have a very good representation of the best that Asia has to offer with their lovely single ladies. They are not only beautiful, but they are also very educated, entrepreneurial, socially engaging and so much more. I am looking forward to actually meeting and marrying one of these gorgeous ladies.

nelsonp9
10/19/15

Why the price for buying credits is so high? It is unaffordable.

ianm75
10/12/15

I just signed up to browse the profiles for something to do. There was NO detail in my profile at all - no details about me beyond the bare minimum of gender, date of birth. No photos, nothing. Straight away i am getting dozens of letters from women, After a month, because I had not actually communicated my profile was made invisible by AsianDate and not viewable to ladies. Yet I was still getting dozens and dozens of letters from ladies! Yesterday I was browsing as usual and got a chat request from a lady. Surprisingly, the photo was of my current partner from the Philippines! So I looked at the profile, a so-called confirmed profile. Sure enough, ALL the photos on the profile were of my partner. Most of the details on the profile were bogus but corresponded to the bogus details my partner has on her Facebook account. This so called confirmed profile is a complete load of rubbish and everything has been taken from my partner's Facebook account including the photos... my partner NEVER signed up to join AsianDate. Oh and then I found a second bogus account of another friend in the Philippines... stay clear of this site.

shanew27
9/17/15

Getting signed up with AsianDate is very straightforward and easy. Clients just have to fill out all the fields for the sign-up form and give brief information about themselves in Asian Women on AsianDate order to start looking for their match. Registering and browsing the database of single ladies from China, Vietnam and other countries is free of charge. However, tools like Camshare, Live Chat or DateMe are paid services and purchasing of credits is necessary. The list of fees is available on the website. They made it clear as day so I don't see why all the complaints here about the costs?!

johnj206
9/13/15

The company encourages fraud. The ladies send the silliest letters. They are all fakes. The real identities are used by fraudulent spammers. This is Nigerian version of fraud!!!

terrys72
9/5/15

Met a lovely lady on this site and been happy ever since. We are planning future together. So thank you so much, AsianDate

andyp17
8/31/15

The Chief Communications Officer for AsianDate states that there has been an increase in dating scams over the past couple of years and that it primarily happens because most online dating portals don’t hold this problem high on their priority list. AsianDate has a zero tolerance policy towards any scams. According to the CCO, the company is committed to protecting the identity and interests of their valued members and makes sure that their members follow the strict anti-scam guidelines. Each member is issued a detailed list of what to do and what not to do while using AsianDate’s services.

joshk41
8/19/15

You guys think that you'll sign up and find the girl of your dreams that very second? Be realistic. There are bunch of beautiful women on the website and it will take a while until you find THE ONE. I am chatting with several of them and still haven't decided for just one. It's hard to make choices but eventually I'll do it. Patience is the key!

nicok2
8/17/15

I met an amazing Vietnamese woman on this site. We've since established a strong long distance relationship. I would recommend this site friends.

bobw67
8/15/15

I had fun looking at the photos, And was allowed to open first letters for free from all of the women "interested" in me. My profile has posted at very specific information about who I am, where I live, what I do for a living, my hobbies and interests, etc. Each letter of the hundreds I received over three months was very generic and not a single letter mentioned any of the specifics from my profile.
I did purchase some credits and initiated correspondence with two different women. Seven or eight dollars per letter rent or sand is a little too expensive to be sending sure chitchat notes, so I would compose A nice letter, Asking lots of questions, trying to determine if they might be interested in really getting to know me, Etc. Each time A letter would come back to me saying how nice the weather is today, I am so tired of being alone, it was as if no one at AsianDate had even bother to try to further bait me with their scam.
I opened a second account from a different e-mail address on another computer, and contacted the same women. And guess what? I received the same letter that I had from the first e-mail account
. AsianDate and their affiliated websites are phony operations set up only to take your wallet.
There are plenty of asian women listed on some of the free european websites. They might be scammers (buyer beware) but you may proceed in your correspondence without money flying out of your wallet, and the results might possibly be better than they will be at this scam site.

furlongj
8/15/15

I found my lovely lady, she is so amazing, sincere, and loving. We have so much in common and care for each other. I think I could work out well this time with the help of AsianDate.

matthewd29
8/15/15

I am quite unsure as to why there are so many bad reviews about AsianDate. I have personally used the site for quite a long time, and have enjoyed my experience here. I recently upgraded my membership and I am even more satisfied with the results.
Its a perfect time killer. I would recommend everyone to at least try out the free membership the website offers. I also like the quality of the singles on the site. Really great!.

rubenq1
8/12/15

You know, as more I browsed SJ the more I noticed a lot of fake accounts doing fake reviews. Is someone paying you guys loads of money to trash dating sites like this? Maybe competitors? I have never had a problem with this site, in fact I am very pleased with it. You have to pay your fee but you also get the chance to know some of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen! www.asiandate.com is the site to be at if you're looking for your exotic love.

erikl17
8/9/15

Beware of these dating sites. AsianDate, AnastasiaDate, AmoLatinaDate they are all the same company run by the Russian Mafia. You will spend all kinds of money and never get to see your date in person. All emails are censored by the translators. You will never know who is answering you unless you use the expensive web cam software. If you have money to burn this is great for entertainment only.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question