US Government's NSF

Categories: Asian Dating
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598

People interested in AsianDate are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jackw60

I still remember my first impression of how different are Asian girls from American ones. (in 18 reviews)

christianl27

A decent high-end website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous Asian women. (in 15 reviews)

janicet5

The way I see it, if you don't have the money to spend, don't register on their site. (in 58 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andyp17
8/31/15

The Chief Communications Officer for AsianDate states that there has been an increase in dating scams over the past couple of years and that it primarily happens because most online dating portals don’t hold this problem high on their priority list. AsianDate has a zero tolerance policy towards any scams. According to the CCO, the company is committed to protecting the identity and interests of their valued members and makes sure that their members follow the strict anti-scam guidelines. Each member is issued a detailed list of what to do and what not to do while using AsianDate’s services.

joshk41
8/19/15

You guys think that you'll sign up and find the girl of your dreams that very second? Be realistic. There are bunch of beautiful women on the website and it will take a while until you find THE ONE. I am chatting with several of them and still haven't decided for just one. It's hard to make choices but eventually I'll do it. Patience is the key!

nicok2
8/17/15

I met an amazing Vietnamese woman on this site. We've since established a strong long distance relationship. I would recommend this site friends.

bobw67
8/15/15

I had fun looking at the photos, And was allowed to open first letters for free from all of the women "interested" in me. My profile has posted at very specific information about who I am, where I live, what I do for a living, my hobbies and interests, etc. Each letter of the hundreds I received over three months was very generic and not a single letter mentioned any of the specifics from my profile.
I did purchase some credits and initiated correspondence with two different women. Seven or eight dollars per letter rent or sand is a little too expensive to be sending sure chitchat notes, so I would compose A nice letter, Asking lots of questions, trying to determine if they might be interested in really getting to know me, Etc. Each time A letter would come back to me saying how nice the weather is today, I am so tired of being alone, it was as if no one at AsianDate had even bother to try to further bait me with their scam.
I opened a second account from a different e-mail address on another computer, and contacted the same women. And guess what? I received the same letter that I had from the first e-mail account
. AsianDate and their affiliated websites are phony operations set up only to take your wallet.
There are plenty of asian women listed on some of the free european websites. They might be scammers (buyer beware) but you may proceed in your correspondence without money flying out of your wallet, and the results might possibly be better than they will be at this scam site.

furlongj
8/15/15

I found my lovely lady, she is so amazing, sincere, and loving. We have so much in common and care for each other. I think I could work out well this time with the help of AsianDate.

matthewd29
8/15/15

I am quite unsure as to why there are so many bad reviews about AsianDate. I have personally used the site for quite a long time, and have enjoyed my experience here. I recently upgraded my membership and I am even more satisfied with the results.
Its a perfect time killer. I would recommend everyone to at least try out the free membership the website offers. I also like the quality of the singles on the site. Really great!.

rubenq1
8/12/15

You know, as more I browsed SJ the more I noticed a lot of fake accounts doing fake reviews. Is someone paying you guys loads of money to trash dating sites like this? Maybe competitors? I have never had a problem with this site, in fact I am very pleased with it. You have to pay your fee but you also get the chance to know some of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen! www.asiandate.com is the site to be at if you're looking for your exotic love.

erikl17
8/9/15

I have a good idea how this fake company works. There is a translator who reads and translates your letter into Chinese for the woman and when the woman responds to you the translator changes it into English. Because of this middle person who might even be a man, you can not trust the content of the letter. I believe that many times you are just talking to the translator who is pretending to be the model. Or the translator is sending fake letters to the model you want to talk to so that again you will buy credits to open and read these letters. Why else do I get letters from woman saying how much my letters mean to them, when I never sent these letters in the first place? The company operates by credits that are purchased. They will do all kinds of scams to get you to buy more credits. When you do purchase credits there are all kinds of links that when pressed they will deduct 10 credits without you knowing. What a dishonest fake company that needs to be shut down by the internet police, if that kind of thing exists...

roberts275
8/9/15

Most women on this site appear to be fraudulent in some way. Some will send verbatim emails again after a few weeks, sometimes with address, "Dear (insert man's name)"
I had planned a trip to China last winter, which fell through, and had been engaged in a few ongoing communications with several ladies. All of them had expressed a strong desire to meet and start a relationship, but when my time was approaching and I gave them specific times when I thought I would be able to visit, 4 of them suddenly were unavailable due to "can't get off work, or my parents won't allow me to see you."
The typical way most ladies begin a chat is to ask very sexual questions at the very beginning. "What's your favorite position?" "Where do you want to kiss me, in my flower?" And a letter might begin, "do you love my hot-hot photos, don't you want to $#*! me?" I find this behavior extremely unlikely for almost all Chinese women, but it is common on this site. This is the kind of behavior though for a whore trying to get your money, and that's what this site amounts to. I did one phone call ( cost around $100!!!) with a lady who I believed would be traveling near to me in the US. The purpose of a phone call is to exchange personal email and phone information. Her English was quite good and clear, yet for some reason the email address and phone # she gave me did not work. Afterward her response was, "geez, sorry, don't know why that doesn't work, guess we can do it again!!" Hummmm? Perhaps there are some genuine ladies here, that seems to be the case, who don't look like models and talk like sailors, and probably would be great to meet, but I think they are few and far between. Also, personally, the fees are outrageous, basically $6-8 to open and to send an email.
This site is excellent at preying on our male egos, and I've let myself get sucked in couple of times. But no more. Buyer beware here guys. Don't say you weren't warned.

frankh63
8/9/15

I have tried three different online dating sites and prefer AsianDate out of them. Sercives are pricy but are of great quality. I have a good experience with one of the women already. We online dated for a couple of months and then met up in person. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us.

raulc15
8/4/15

I feel so sorry for all the girls in China on what Asian Date has told these ladies on this site and there costs as well as ours. Since Asian Date and all there staff rewrite our letters an chat with us making us believe we are actually in contact with what we are seeing in our computers. Sure they do have to have a few good stories to tell so they can claim the expense is worth it. But they make for it on all of us that have been rip off.. We are adults and they should let us write and talk to the person we are interested with. for the cost they are charging. I DO NOT NEED TO TALK OR WRITE TO THERE EMPLOYEES. OR HAVE MY LETTERS TRANSLATED TO WHAT THEY THINK. I AM NOT PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE. WE GO ON THESE SITE TO HOPEFULLY FIND THAT SPECIAL PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR. I AM NOT LOOKING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THERE STAFF. FOR THE MONEY IF THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT THEN THEY SHOULD PUT THERE PICTURE INSTEAD OF THE PICTURE WE ARE LOOKING AT DON'T YOU THINK.? OK THEY GOT MY MONEY BUT SOMEDAY THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO HIGHER POWER FOR ALL THERE WRONG DOINGS.

happyj2
7/30/15

Honestly I really have a strong crush on Asian girls, yeah, that yellow fever thing... so I signed up a few Asian dating sites to date these hot girls online. Two of them are chnlove and asiandate. I'll say both of them are good, but chnlove is better cuz girls are more beautiful and feel more genuine there. If you're interested in Chinese girls, maybe give it a try.

michaelm284
7/30/15

They must be guys that are working for these scam sites. Leaving their good reviews Because they're is no way that if you told me you are a bank robber and have shoot outs with the police I'm going to be with you sorry I just don't think that they read your profile. it charges you to read the letters charge you to send letters. It's a total rip off and those guys that say they had an so called excellent time. If that is what you call an excellent time no thanks I'm good.

jimj62
7/28/15

ASIANDATE.COM IS NOTHING WHAT IS SAYS. THEY DO NOT HONOR ANY OF THERE GUARENTEES. EVERY PICTURE HAS A MAN OR WOMAN CHATTING WITH YOU. FIRST PHONE CALL WAS A YOUNG CHILD STALLING PHONE CALL OUT WITH NONSENSE. THEN AFTER I WAS HARASSED WITH LOL ON DIFFERENT PROFILES (OBVIOUSLY THE SAME OPERATOR. SECOND CALL NO INTERPRETOR AND IN 13 MINUTES THE PERSON COULD NOT GET ONE SIMPLE EMAIL, STALLED THE WHOLE TIME. LIED TO BY EVERY PROFILE ON THERE. ALL THE RATINGS TELLING YOU ITS FAKE FOR ACTUAL DATING ARE REAL. ANY RATING ON HERE TELLING YOU ITS REAL IS BY ASIANDATE,COM THEMSELVES. SO IF YOU WANT 1-900 ENTERTAINMENT THATS WHAT ITS FOR. IF YOU ACTUALY WANT TO MEET A REAL PERSON THIS IS NOT THE WEBSITE AND YOUR JUST BEING FOOLED. TRUTH

Tip for consumers: ITS NOT FOR REAL DATING BUT IF YOU WANT A GUY OR GIRL ON THE OTHER END OF A PICTURE JUST TO SPEND YOUR MONEY AND TALK TO, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU

ronl23
7/24/15

Hi, after you have paid to meet some one on AD by paying for chats, emails webcams etc and then it's time to move to your private email...how is this done? Please advise.

piyarea
7/3/15

Dear Sir I request you my review running please your faithfully until piyare

dane171
6/30/15

You gotta love it when ChnLove and AsianDate boast about their “Confirmed Profiles”. Take a look at this woman from Liuzhou.

Nina is on ChnLove, Profile ID: P298300. Her profile shows her DOB as June 7, 1993 and her height as 5’6”.

Qiuxian (Rachel) is on AsianDate, Profile ID: 1236288. It shows her DOB as 7/8/86 and her height as 5’3”.

This is the same woman on two different sites.

So much for “Confirmed Profiles”.

jaredg4
6/14/15

Don't waste your money or time. Even if you go to China to meet the lady there will be a representative escorting you both. Then the lady will leave with the rep. Also most the time you think you will be chatting with the lady, it will be someone else pretending to be her. They just want your money

ianr32
6/11/15

All girls very photo shopped - don't expect for them to look anything like their photos. I think they get paid to take your mail (remember it costs you each time) Most will not meet you when the time comes there is always a family crisis - don't waste your time or money.

deans52
6/9/15

Hi can anyone tell me a legit site for finding Asian ladies, I have been severely duped via this site. I registered a second profile and contacted two ladies I thought were interested, guess what 1000 dollars later, scammed, stupid but lesson learnt

christ2993
6/7/15

I met a lady that lives in Melbourne owns her own her fitness equipment shop in the city l scent her flowers show she would have my phone number told me that she is coming to Adelaide to see me never eventuated keep coming up with lyres didn't even call me told me her father took her phone & locked her in her room she is 34 years old it was one lie after another when l weight to this site about what was going on all they said is that she lives in china they didn't care what l had to say so l stopped talking Asian took more money out off my account with out my consent l complained they didn't care so l hade to report my credit card strolled so they couldn't take any more money out all l wanted was to be happy but it caused nearly $2000 to find out that this site is f crap

Tip for consumers: Don't wast your money there must be a better way to meat Asian woman that don't cast you any money

ciscok
5/20/15

I had come across this internet and site blog called "WEBSYNN". I just want to say on behalf of myself that I am a real live person that has been Honest and very Truthful in my reviews in saying what I have actually been through on all of the SITES I have reviewed and on the essay I have also written on the siteJabber Blog about 1of the craziest ones. I have to be behind siteJabber's back on this one, because without them, I could never get my facts in those reviews across to help my fellow MEN in the scams that goes on in this WORLD of today. I am seriously wanting to share my experiences and help if U guys need it.

mikkoa
5/19/15

Doesn't work for everyone but that is no reason to be mad at the entire site. Just look elsewhere.

teinaa
5/17/15

I'am glad that I found out about this site before spending thousands of dollars on credits which I have read the horror stories there of.
Long story short, I became close to a girl "Yuan"and started to develop some feelings based on our letters and chats. But something kept telling me that something is not right here, as the saying "if it's too good to be true then it probably is".
As a test I created a fake profile as a professional athlete and posted a fake picture as to cast the widest "net" possible. I added a few favorites one of which was the woman previously mentioned. I waited a couple of days and without doing anything and got a TON of emails from the vultures on the site "claiming" to be single and wanting to contact me.
I then proceeded to log on and my lady known as "Yuan" invited me to chat saying how she loves "athletes!" Yeah I bet you do...
Now comes the beautiful part - I started to make chit chat about this and that and "Yuan" gave my "fake" pro athlete persona the same lines that she had used on my real profile when I was chatting with her! It is worth noting that we had "nicknames" for each other and I used this to my advantage.
As the conversation developed I asked what music she liked and what her favorite song was. She told me of course what song she liked as on my real profile. I then said that I had a friend who loved that song and sang it all the time. His name is "Le" which is the nickname she gave me on my real profile. WHOOOOOOPS!!!
She then asked if I knew "Le" which I responded, "yes, very well -he is typing to you right now" Thant's when she broke down said that this site was fake, 90 percent of the girls work for the site and get paid a percentage of the credit spent by chumps like me. She felt horrible (yeah right) and told me that she wanted to say something but could not in fear of losing her job (yeah right). I told her that karma is a $#*! and one day her actions now will come back to haunt her, the politely told her to drop dead and die. I logged in a couple of hours later as my pro athlete persona and there she was, back on line and tricking some unlucky bastard out of their money. The machine rolls on.
So do yourself a favor don't read any of the "positive" reviews here, chances are they are fictitious and most likely from Asiandate.com to counter the real truth about this site. If you have money (and LOTS of it) and are looking for entertainment go ahead and amuse yourself. Just know that none of it is real.
But if you are really looking for that soul mate and love, read this again and stay away at all cost.

christianh40
5/15/15

Hi,
I would like to say Thank you soooooooo much to asiandate team for all the beautifull pictures that they show, but unfortunately, it's the only positive thing on this suckermoney site. But you know I am suspicious of nature and when I came on this site, maybe 2 months ago, I 've made a very simple profile, WHITHOUT PICTURES and immediately I arrive on the site, I had responses : "oh, you are so nice, I like your profile,"......and so on. 1 second on the site, you have contacts, messages,chat asking,.... but you can not read the messages or chat if you don't spend money but sometimes you have "special offer" and you can read the message for free and see beautifull letters like you never received before, but wait . One of the first thing that I asked to my self is : How do the girls do to join the site ? If I'm a chinese girl and want to be on the site :I CAN NOT !!!! (RED POINT) I am almost 50 years old and for sure, I don't want a 22 y/o young girl as nice as she is but believe me, I NEVER received a message of a 45 or 50 y/o and those last two months I received certainly more than 500 letters !(RED POINT) All those messages come from girls of age 30 y/o maximum, and 2 or 3 times maybe from 33 and 35y/o girls.I received more than 50 letters from the same 3 or 4 girls and of course I'have never open one cause you have to pay for it and sometimes 2, 3 ,4 letters the same day, can you inderstand that ??? I want to invite you to read this site that I found early when I came into asiandate :
"Why I believe that asiandate.com is a scam: my negative review"
You need a long time time to read this but it's really well done and will prove to you that the site is a real joke. I'm glad cause I never spent one penny on the site. I think the mistake that people do is to dive eyes first and open wallet on that kind of site because, and it's true, I say it once more, this is full of beautiful girls and women !!! too nice to be true!!! When you are on the site, looking for a girl profile page, you can see in the corner top-right : "confirmed profile" (RED POINT) put your mouse on it and it's said that this girls doesn't use any other site while she is on asiandate, mistake once more. You can find a lot of those girls on other sites and discover by the same time the same pictures and sometimes a date, because on asiandate you can not see when the girls came on the site. a lot of girls on Asiandate are certainly there for years. how is it possible that on asian date I've seen a beautifull girl (between other of course) , 25 y/o coming from shangsha, and she was flight attendant and on a other site, I could see her with exactly the same pictures, 22 y/o coming from Anhui, and was working as lawyer, ... ?!?!?! on a other site, she was 27 y/o from another place in the hunan province, and was working like ...... veterinary. A very smart girl, don't you think? Lawyer, veterinary, air hostess,(RED POINT) . But I'm almost sure that all those girls can't help it, and don't know what the site do with their pictures and I don't know wich way they use to have those pictures.certainly with a little money and a signature form from them, because try to imagine how many men come on this site, and how much money they lose !!! (RED POINT) on this site, all the girls have good situation, you can not find a girl who's working in a factory, or waitress or other simple job. I can say again and again but now I just want to say,
take care before give money on that site, wait and see and you discover a lot of things by yourself. f..asiandate, you've broken my heart. I live now in Cambodia for almost two years and I know that it's not trough your site that I will met the chinese wife that I 'm waiting for years, F... you, C.H.

larse4
5/12/15

Expensive portal but it's worth the money. I've been meeting up with someone I met on the site and we're getting really serious. I expect us to move in with each other soon so don't tell me this page doesn't work. It just doesn't work out for everyone.

paulj68
5/12/15

I connected a business trip to one of their Romance Tours and I couldn't be happier. I met some awesome ladies there and I'm currently dating one for real.

danilob1
5/9/15

They monitor, block, freeze and do everything they can to prevent any type of meaningful relatiionship so that they can exploit some very nice young Chinese women. They really should be in North Korea with the controlling and self serving dishonest operation. Very sad that these women and us guys reach for the stars and instead get old line scum. If any of you are interested I am a 41 year civil rights attorney I believe we can bring these wonderful businessmen to our federal court Nurenberg and hold them accountable. I would not take this lying down. If I get no response I will take them on myself (British Petroleum I am still spending what they paid me 5 years ago) These guys deserve everything coming to them.

Tip for consumers: Use mutiple names and emails. Pay with different credit cards and pal pal etc. They are really dumb if you keep the momentum you can work around their selfish interest and get a Romeo and Jullet theme on line :)

jeroenr3
5/9/15

I took out the personal parts in this email that could relate to this translator as she is fearing her carreer now in China. This young women was misused. Felt guilty, left the company and never got payed a cent! She was able to filter out my personal email, when i thought i sent it to my lady.. but they take all personal information out, if there are any ladies at all behind this hole site!! read and know you not even email to the girl you think you talk too. I forgave her, but never trust this site ever!!!

Dear Mr.Xxxxx,
Sorry for everything!
You must be confused why a stranger sends such a letter to you. I was a " translator" in that website. I'm sorry to cheat you, but I'm also a victim. My original idea is to take part-time jobs and earn some money for my after-graduation trip. That woman who introduce me to become a so-called translator didn't tell me the truth of the site. I had thought I just translated the lady's letters into English---being a real translator. But I was wrong. The whole thing is a fraud. Maybe there will be some women online,but most replies are answered by the "translators" hired by the site. I confess it's a kind of disguisting behavior and I feel guilty to do that. So I quit! I will not do for her or the site any more.You memtioned you wanted to cam-chat with the lady Xxxx, then I tried my best to ask the woman to contact that lady to chat with you. I didn't know the detials and whether they informed the lady of it or not. She just told me to write to you" the lady waited for you too, but she didn't see you." Then I found the site must be a cheat one, it cheats foreign males with their money. The site makes great profits from the exchange of letters, since I knew you need pay 5dollar to check the letter but I only get one tenth of your payment, so this site not only cheats your money but exploits my labour. You must be mad to hear this. SORRY FOR EVERYTHING. I do not want you to forgive me. At least, confession makes me feel less guilty. I cannot stop the site. The only thing I can do is to tell you not to trust the site any more.
Xxxx

mitchellc36
5/6/15

For all you stupid guys who say you had success on Asian date.com, you are liars. You are all paid by the website or someone you know from that website. This is how this website works.

What they will do is ask you to call them using "call me" or send a gift which costs about $100-$400 of American money just to be able to send them information like your email or telephone number. Once given them your email or telephone number. They may only contact you once by email and all the other times they are going to contact you on Asian date.com. Also, if you tell them that you will only talk to them once by phone to exchange information, like email and telephone number. They said oh, that's invading their privacy, which is very sure sign that they are trying to only get money from the guide customers.

Only use their free minutes to get one to talk to you tell them that you are strictly going to give them a call once to exchange phone number and email. If they do not want to exchange information. Tell them to F off and move on to the next girl using your free minutes. When you do find the right one, and she replies, constantly to your email off the site, then you know you have a real thing. If the only reply wants to your email and insist on talking to you on their website. Then you know if they are paid on the website.

When you are also online on their website, look at all the chat boxes on the right hand column of the screen. Those chat boxes that says they want to talk. You are all automatically sent to every person that they can try to draw the guy to them. Once you get on their chat box. They will get angry if you leave the chat message, and then come back on after they replied even if you tell them why you are doing that, they still get angry.

Tip for consumers: Do not go on this website. They are all fake girls paid by the website to get you to pay credits to talk to them mailed them or use WebCam with them. The only way you can give them your email is to give them a gift or a "call me" system to call them. Which will cost between $100-$400 each time. They are just online prostitutes.

matthiass18
5/4/15

I'm living proof that you can find someone that is perfect for you from the online dating world. I wrote to someone earlier this year and after writing long emails we finally met in person and honestly I couldn't be happier. My only issue is that it's a bit on the expensive side.

marks214
5/2/15

I think this site is a scam went to china to meet a girl when I did meet her the photos are nothing like her. Don't waist your money on this site . Be very careful with Thai girs on this site they like you to go on cam share keep you talking while if you say your going they like to keep you there by getting naked on there . Can anybody tell me is mythaiprincess anything to do with site the girls photos come from this asiandate site

raymonds29
5/1/15

If you are going to AsianDate or Anastasia YOU will be sorry before the empty result happens. These goons are manipulating people through women's pictures that don't exist. It's all a pack of lies by some goons who don't want a real job. I seriously doubt too many people came out with their loved one from this phony site. Sort of like Wolf of Wall Street. THESE GOONS ARE TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE AND TRYING TO EMPTY YOUR MONEY AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THIS. THERE AREN'T ALL THESE HOT WOMEN JUST GOONS TALKING TO YOU AND KEEPING YOU IN THEIR GAME. ONLY YOU LOSE. Ray S

wadeg8
4/25/15

I've never sent a letter on this site but i get hundreds of letters from women saying thank you for your nice letter. They're just ripping people offon both sides.

rexh31
4/21/15

I'm very surprised by how people have such different experiences with this site. I've been going there for 4 months and I've found this girl i really like. We communicate every single day and I think it's really growing into something more serious. We have met once and it went great so I have no doubts the site is authentic.

raymonds28
4/20/15

Got lured in by all the pretty faces. Asian Date trash back door ed my credit purchase and took 1000 's of dollars out of my bank account. The girl was most likely non existant. Keep you hoping you are meeting someone but part of their criminal bull$#*!. Don't trust this trash. TOTAL SCUM

garyh74
4/8/15

This site is way out of control....it starts off free then the cost skyrocket... just to chat online on night It cost me 276.00. I contacted their service dept. and asked for a refund of the time they charged me that I did not use. And they hung up on me. This site cheats you out of you money so DO NOT USE.

bobu4
3/30/15

First of all "Asiandate.com" has a fabulous array of women. Their software works very well. If traffic, photos, attention, and hustle is your thing go there and your money will readily accepted.

But if you are actually wanting to meet real women for the purpose of dating and marriage you are at the wrong site.

This site is all about the pretense of value. Once you've spent quality time there as I did (one year) you soon realize that A). The woman on this site are mostly fake. The one's you chat with verses the ones you video or call with are DIFFERENT. Both Asian Date and the woman know this and the work together to SCAM you. B). I fly to China, all over China. NOT ONE TIME has any girl here actually followed through with their promise to date you. I am a professional engineer, more handsome than not, and every girl here that has "promised" to do X, Y, or Z has NOT.

Chatting you will find the same person using multiple photos. This is very common.

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD from any of these ladies. The only thing they see is your money.

Move to another site if you are serious about dating for real. This site is chat your wallet away site, nothing more, nothing less.

Bob Ussery

Tip for consumers: Save your money...go to a different site.

sebastianf11
3/25/15

This service is the best. Thanks to their perfect work, I could overcome all my fears with meeting new gorgeous women, flirt with them and make serious relations. Thanks a lot!

ronaldk14
3/25/15

this sites automated payment system ran multiple charges through my bank account for over $10,000.00... when I contacted the sites customer service line their response was "That was your Banks Problem" Be very Aware!

thomasl55
3/17/15

This site is OK, just OK. It’s not terrible as some said. I think it is acceptable but they charge too much. I would not be impulsive to use these services until I find the woman of dream. Will update my post later)

ronnies17
3/17/15

Go for it if you're ready to spend money

diad3
3/15/15

All these sites are under the same umbrealla:
AfricaBeauties, AmoLatina, AnastasiaDate and AsianDate
These sites are located outside the U.S.

They have many negative reviews
just search online or Youtube for
"Anastasia Scam"
or
"Anastasia Fraud"

Save your money, use Social Media or a large U.S Dating site,
that charges a flat monthly fee.

Why are you paying by the minute to talk to women?
When it can be done for Free on Social media

On all those dating sites, no verification you are actually
speaking to the girl's in the photos.

They don't allow selfies, (that display the current date)
You never see other people in the photos.
Many of the photos look old.

Red flags! Red Flags!

collinw4
3/14/15

I found my Jane here on asiandate.com and everything else were just trivial details….

andym71
3/10/15

I think you must use your common sense and be careful. There are some girls that are really looking for a mate.
Look, this site is not perfect for sure, but like with anything, if you take your time and act in a careful way, things can work out.

benjaminm33
3/10/15

Dating through online service is getting a lot of advantages: you can date with several girls at the same time, no emotional tension, no obligations and as a bonus you can visit different part of the world... I prefer asiandate.com at the moment.

aronh24
3/8/15

My dating experience with asian women began 5 years ago, when I visited Bali. After that trip I had a perfect distant relations with a wonderful women. We were together virtually for 2 years. At that time it was enough for me, but today I wanna have a wife that’s why i choosed asiandate.com for my search.

terrencem27
3/4/15

I'm thinking about going on one of the romance tours to Changsha this summer, because it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.
I highly recommend it. If you want some free site though, this ain't it.

waltern4
3/3/15

The site is quite expensive but i think the services are worth it.

luciang10
2/24/15

I stumbled on this website by accident. I was dating this lady from August 2014 to January 2015, then I notice a Profile posted on this site by Nick D. It was my lady! what are the odds?! I was supposed to visit her in October but was in a car accident so I postponed my trip till February, during the Spring Festival. I confronted her and she remembered him. he had some sweet words. so she chatted with him. crazy. I guess it is
about whoever gets to China first.
Regarding webcams I think it is the best thing. most woman are genuine. they are a little desperate for a man. I have asked them to do certain things and they have all complied.
About calling the ladies. Yes it is very expensive but I found that the interpreters don't care if you exchange information. Every interpreter has assisted in this matter. the lady above gave me her phone number, address and email address. I called her using my international calling card I purchased for $50.00-1500 minutes. we have sent many gifts back and forth.

Tip for consumers: Read the letters very carefully and read all first letters since they are free. sometimes you will find that many of these ladies have the same thing written and beware of only professional pictures. Remember. you may not be the only man in her life!

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do you know the lady you are talking too who say I want to meet you and be with you, Is not saying that to 100 other people? How can you real know when you have done all the background work to be sure your not being scammed? How many other guys does she say I read your profile and I love what I saw and darling I want to be with you. How many other men has she said this too in the last 24 hours ,can you really know?
3/4/15
Answer
danilob1
A: I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.
6/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How can I get my phone number to a woman on the site so that I don't have to pay to communicate through the site
4/23/15
Answer
raymondh23
A: These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .
4/26/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AsianDate