US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

AmoLatina reviews

Business website  •  Phone: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now
Review of AmoLatina

AmoLatina reviews

71%
Categories: Mail Order Bride
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

scotte32

Amolatina is a site where you find women according to your demands, and she will be real and good! (in 117 reviews)

alexd69

Put simply, Latin girls will make a man out of you. (in 16 reviews)

arnoldoi

Invest some time and money in getting to know someone and you might just get lucky like me. (in 91 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

atilas
4/23/16

Hi guys,
Hope my words will help those who live in dreams. Got letter from "lady" 20 years younger than me, perfect english by the way. Answer back ( had 20 credits given me on my BD ). Got another letter from her which to be honest hard to understand, because she speaks english on 1grade level or lower. Bought small package for 3usd, 20 credits and 10 free chats ( small price to make things clear ). I wrote back to her, ask to add me on Skype or Facebook. Nothing. Start chat and wrote same in spanish. Again nothing. "Lady" is too stupid and thinks she is real smart and can make loads of money on me... And one time I used one of my free chats to talk to another girl. When I ask her to add me on skype she says - NO!!! She doesn't wanna use free program instead of this scam. She better will spend money to write me a letter? WTF?! Nice one. Besides, there is nothing about skype and facebook in rules, only email, phones, address and last URLs. So it's not against the rules to ask about skype or give your contacs such as skype or facebook.
Wrote a letter to support to stop my subscription and membership so they will not charge me again, automatically from my credit card. Because when you charge your account and get subscription there is no way to unmark field, which says about charge next month auto... Now I have the only way is to write to my bank about that crap and ask them to block this site from stealing my money in future.

catharineb1
4/15/16

I am one of the lucky girls to find my other half here. To say I am happy is to say nothing: I am overwhelmed with happiness! Thank you for making dreams come true!

jamess381
4/10/16

To be honest, I've never been into the whole online dating thing, but after being single for quite a while I gave it a go, just out of curiousity. I chose amolatina just because the name of the website sounded familiar to me and came up a few times in conversations with friends. I was sceptical at first, but once I started using it I've had no complaints about it - the women I've chatted with on here so far seem friendly and sincere, no scammers detected. Besides, the interface of the site is user-friendly and easily accessible. These advantages have to be paid for, sure, and I guess most of the negative reviews I've seen come from those who can't afford paying the fees. For me, amolatina is a good option to try to broaden my outlook, explore cultural differences and find a penpal or even start a relationship - I often go to Eastern Europe on business and I can meet up no problem. Anyway, good luck to me in exploring the site further and good luck to those who haven't found a proper match yet.

afanasijp
4/10/16

I found a girl of my life there!

anandm3
4/10/16

It's a great site. I have met my wife here.
But don't forget about common sense while finding your love, cos down there lots of diffrent girls.

johns1239
4/10/16

I`d like to say that the site is really good! I met a REAL girl there! I really love her! Many thanks to this wonderful site!!!

williamd97
4/10/16

Great site! Beautiful ladies! Love y'all!

allans34
4/9/16

I have tried different dating sites before and believe me I have a great experience in it. One day my friend adviced me to go to amolatina.com and I did not regret of it not for a minute. I passed through registration easily. The ladies there are very nice and communicative. I found there my girlfriend and we are still together. What might be better?

peters228
4/8/16

Excellent service!

alexi520
4/7/16

I like this website very much!

aubreyn5
4/6/16

Wish I had ran across this a few years ago. Glad I found it though. I met Lucinda and she is really great. I am practicing my Spanish now.

vincel15
4/2/16

Only 4 more months to go and I will meet the woman of my dreams in Belize. I cannot wait! Thank you guys

bertc18
3/27/16

We spoke by phone a few times and she got to know me and I got to know her very well. She decided to leave the site to just be mine. What was interesting was that some guys wanted her to be his just from one phone call. She used her better instinct to realize only a serious good man will invest in his girl and not force her to do anything or go faster than she wants. Yes you can find love in this site if you are patient and don't rush.

sammyo2
3/25/16

Getting married in August. Be wary of the guys that post long reviews that read like novel. They are obvious not member of the site or probably got dumped and have too much time on their hands. It is clear when you have so much to say and want to get you "key words" in like you are a search engine. hahaha

lincolnw6
3/25/16

Ladies nice and friendly. Will see what happens. How can I increase my auto-recharge as it is too low?

udow
3/23/16

And have married the love of my life. Thank you AmoLatina!

mariof10
3/20/16

Vamonos a Colombia. I nominate we arrange a group tour for guys that want to go there and just clean house. The site is a good place to connect, but you have to go there to close the deal.

julianj8
3/20/16

Wish I had joined last year!

ellens42
3/19/16

If I was not here I would not have found him. Now we are the best friends in the world.

lesliem56
3/19/16

I dated a few guys from here years ago. Still have many friends. Small world and you never know where you end up meeting mr. right.

elmera7
3/17/16

I would have to leave.

carld33
3/17/16

not a kids site at all

eunicef2
3/16/16

What constitutes a Latina...I thought it was a Mexican. If so what do I call a guy from Brazil...this is a little confusing. As for the site it is good to see not all just interested in dirty talk. I hate when that is all guys want.

alicef26
3/15/16

I heard there used to be tours and the guys could come visit South America to find a nice Latina. I really miss that. Some guys come but not enough to find a right one. Some just not marriage material, some just not worth it at all and super cheap.

sandraj35
3/15/16

Have had 5 dates turn into second dates and the 6th one was a no-show. I love when guys come to meet me in my country as they are understanding of the fact it is not so easy for us ladies to travel there. Success comes to those that wait.

larissat1
3/9/16

I met a guy on this site from Chicago. We meet in Cancun. I was asked if I would marry him and I said yes. It is simple to find a guy if you really want. Just don't compromise your values I agree.

terryn12
3/9/16

Watch out for the guys that like to complain if you don't respond to then or give the your number though. Many thing that they can just chat with you for a while an it is good enough to give them your home address too. Amazing. But the decent guys are great. Especially when they come to visit and not just chat all day.

joes550
3/8/16

This is a scam - I've been exploring this site for a couple of months now, and after all the letters I've seen, not a single one comes across as real. The reviews are fake, possibly written by those who are working the site. The women are too good to be true, because they are not real. Why would a stream of 20-25 year old women-who-look-like-models be writing to men who are 20+ years older than them? Because it's a scam.

maryj159
3/8/16

But some guys are really bad. You start to chat with them and they vanish after getting your hopes up. Then I met Bill from Dallas. Thanks to him the site was worth staying around for. I agree that if a guy cannot afford that he should try a cheaper site with cheaper dates. But I don't need a cheaper husband.

johnd517
3/8/16

She was real. We dated for a few months and decided to meet. I know it is not easy given the cost of dating abroad but I can say it was worth it. You can find her to if you sidestep the ones that are not so serious or just flirt too much. The key is cutting to the chase. If she want to marry she will do it. Simple as that.

julieg71
3/8/16

I will be in Latin America this year and hope to find a foreign man. I tried other sites but this one seems to have more active guys that are serious.

clauser
3/8/16

Only because I found my new girlfriend on Arabian. Nevertheless it was a great site too and only left for good reasons. Good luck mates and remember to try fishing in another hole if the one you are in isn't working for you.

harryr29
3/6/16

I am glad to see my friends are trying their luck as well. If you are patient you will find her. Everything is possible. But be positive.

randys49
3/5/16

Yes, Amolatina has many real, beautiful and sincere ladies. But it costs a lot of money for sending letters or live chatting to make a connection. Letters and photos can cost $6-8 each. I spent $700 on letters and live chats, with only superficial conversations and no commitment from the ladies. Often the ladies will say they don't want to send letters, only live chat. But the only way to set up a personal "date" is to swap 10 letters - so many ladies aren't interested in serious relationships. If you have money to burn, time to waste, and want a lot of frustration while you look for a serious relationship, Amolatina will give it to you. Otherwise avoid the site.

Also, their payment system is horrible with no info on how to best use the site - the only help is thru email, and they just give you a standard response. There is no explanation of how to use the various features on the website, like how to connect directly with the ladies. The ladies refuse to use better communication methods, like Skype or phone - Amolatina must threaten them some way to keep them from using other sites. If do you want to use the site, make sure you buy the $400 package with 1000 chat minutes right away, because otherwise you will be buying more chat time in one day. member #21623740

I just got an email from Amolatina telling me that their customer service will try to fix my complaints, but I don't cooperate with them (add my acct number here) they will remove my review from SiteJabber. I thought Sitejabber was an open source review website - not under the control of the companies we are reviewing. Nothing like more coercion and control over communication by Amalotina.

alicew44
3/4/16

The girls are real and dead serious...period! The guys are real too including the real losers. They are scammers who cannot spend enough money to land a real woman and then come here to complain. Beware of these scammer posts. Most can't even date a woman in real life and then they blame us when we dump them. Grow up boys...men only need to play.

calaharij
3/2/16

This site just charged my credit card for 100 USD without my confirmation! $#*! THEM. Report scams to police everyone!

reggyg
2/28/16

It is true that the ladies are really classy here. Some dude was griping about their photos. I guess he does not know that ladies wear make up to look nice. You wake up and either they still look good or your chew your arm off and find another one. some guys have no experience from what I can see and that is why they fail online dating. Rule number one if you cant pick up a girl in real life...dont try online...you are still going to fail. I love Roxanna from Cuba!

jebb3
2/28/16

My friend used AmoLatina and one of her first matches is now her husband and perfect match. They actually called after their first date and told them they no longer needed the site.

floydd7
2/27/16

not much more to say other than i am really diggin the girls here and how active they are. i like to flirt to dont need a wife anytime soon and many fine with just that. the live chat is awesome...so sexy ))

isabellam15
2/27/16

As a Mexican lady I can tell you that I know what I want and I know how to get it. As for guys that think I will just give them my contact details so they can harass me...I won't happen. You have to earn it with Latinas. You have to gain our confidence and come to our country as we cannot so easily come to yours. Only then do we know you are serious. To many cheap guys that just want our contact details and make no effort in getting to know us slowly over time so we can be won over. If you can't afford to take the time...don't waste mine. I have met a few guys and love Americans and Europeans that know how to treat a lady.

richarda86
2/25/16

This is a great site...no question. Having a great time and good success. If you don't know how to play women...you will be played though...it is life.

jerrym76
2/24/16

guys that rate this site a 5 know how to play the game. guys that rate this site a one, have no clue and should try gaydate.com. seriously, who really thinks a girl can scam a guy? only an idiot can get scammed. I met laura and she is awesome from Puerto rico. I love her and we going to marry in june. thank you amolatina!

joeyg15
2/23/16

Other guys that rate this site a 1 usually have not luck. You can tell by the way they snap to the point of writing blogs with all their unemployed free time. On the other hand I am very lucky and glad to see that most guys here equally feel the same. Of course there will be losers. The world is full of them too...but luckily less than the normal ones.

harryl39
2/22/16

Since this summer 2015 more an more and Lots of "Girls from estern country or elsewhere playing latina girls but not able to speak à Word of Spanish or Brazilian. Big lies and making fool to take money.

larrys97
2/22/16

You just have to be clever enough to find a serious one that knows she wants you. Some are just nice and like to chat but not really interested. So i got some advice from a lady there that said it right...you have them call you if they want to go to the next level. Separate the nice ones from the serious ones if you know what i mean.

billm130
2/22/16

It is funny that reviews that come in with a 5 star rating for this site and the gentleman writing the reviews believe that the 1 starers are getting douped. Yes it is possible that the 5 starers have found "someone" on the site but that woman is not a 5 star women. I am sorry i have to say it in those terms. What I mean by 5 star is appearance nothing more. Once again I am referring only to amolatina not the sister sites. I wish all that attend the site good luck and happiness. I have only 45 credits remaining and will not be renewing anymore so I may have one more review to come after this one, so here is the latest from today. I was chatting with a women that I got to know and we exchanged photos via the chat option....supposedly for security purposes. We both physically liked each other a lot and the numerous chats that took place weeks back between the both of us were amazing.Yesterday, I returned from a trip after a couple of weeks and got on the site again to check letters so on and so forth. "She" sent me a chat request and I accepted. The conversation started off fine and I had to abruptly leave due to a work emergency. Today I got back on the site and she was there and requested a chat request and asked me why I left so unexpectedly yesterday. So as you can see it feels like this women is the real deal, she is showing interest. We started chatting and the chat is completely in spanish not a word of english. The chat started off very friendly and then I basically started testing her with some of the previous chat conversations we had. Now 5 starers when a women or a man are interested after physically seeing that person receiving letters of "love" and I miss u and all that you remember that person why? because you are interested in them and they have touched u in someway, so no need for concern eveything is cool. I began to bring up past conversations we had and she had no idea....what I was talking about. Needless to say the conversation ended up turning very "hostile" not from me because I believe in the art of dialogue but for her. She proceeded to let me have it, verbally, that how can I question her.....she is who she is.......I have no write to distrust her....well etc etc. I pointed out several facts and she had no response but I would like to make one point here. When you are arguing with someone, and in her case, they're certain words you choose to say.....now I am an old guy I have been in many arguments and discussions in my life and I have never had someone tell me during a rant, and I quote.........TU ERES GENIAL..... that was repeated to me several times during this rant. Now whomever of you can look up the meaning of this phrase and see you don't say this during an arguement. This term means a few different things in spanish and I will leave it up to you do decide. What proceeded after this is basically in review... that this women has people watching her, she is in a very difficult predicament and needs to help her family out....you can see where this is going. I would just like to say that I am all in favor of dating sites, I have meet 4 finacees on dating sites and married 1 other lady from a dating site. My favorite flavor is colombian and all 5 of them were colombian, so I know the country very well and the inner workings of the society. I am sorry to say that this site is 90% fake and I will give the other 10% to possible being real....and that depends on the "type" of women you contact. Just to finish this novel, a short time ago I received a very interesting letter from a lady in her mid 40's in which I have never chatted with before or have seen on the site before. Her letter stated " I don't understand why you are on this site". "None of the ladies on this site that you chat with or show interest in will communicate with you." " I lost my partner to a younger women and can not understand what you older men see in younger women, we have feelings to". Now I am 50 years old and I am chatting with and receiving letters from women that are 25 to 39 years old. I found this very very strange anyway guys....once again take a look at my other posts I may have one more coming there is a young lady that I know personally that is now on the site and will be asking her some questions. Once again watch your wallets and be careful. Love is in the air

ericm110
2/20/16

I have now been a customer on amolatina.com for about six months now and I have to say, it's been a blast. My initial feeling about the site and now completely changed. I now think it is THE best dating site I've tried. If you are honestly looking for a real relationship with a woman then this is the site to be on. Unlike other dating sites Honesty is the key to success on AL

georgen34
2/19/16

It is amazing how many great ladies to select from

johnl304
2/18/16

I never really took online dating seriously until I received a genuine message from a nice girl who wanted the same things out of life as I did. If it wasn't for this site I never would have met my best friend and the woman who makes my heart melt. She's changed me into such a better person and has shown me what love truly is and actually makes me look forward to my future and our future together ! So thank you

halt8
2/18/16

Found a girlfriend here recently. I'm happy :))

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other customers.

43 Photos for AmoLatina