US Government's NSF

Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978

270 Reviews for AmoLatina

Review Highlights

malcolmd

Good luck and i hope you'll find your love guys on this site!

joek6

I agree with the guy before me... same messages all the time.

arts4

Got an email from a friend about this site, said he was right up my street.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

mateob6
10/2/14

I met my Argentina chica online (I am also from Argentina) . It was Amolatina website. And first of all I would like to appeal to guys from other countries as this site is basically for international dating. Don’t be afraid. Sign up! In Argentina, you can find your princess. The girls there are religious, beautiful, peaceful girls, these are what princesses are made of, not feminist anger, like with American girls.
I recommend this professional site with established reputation.

justins66
9/30/14

My heart belongs to this site! People are so mean now.
What is the reason to write about this site bad things if this hasn’t worked for these people?!
I am not sure I have enough luck for that in the Internet..but still had a good experience with Amolatina.

mikew99
9/30/14

I find myself at a point in my life in which I want a wife and a family, I am glad we have the services that make it easier to meet and get to know a woman before starting something serious.. Latin women I found on Amolatina are very kind and passionate. I am still trying to find my girl and I am definitely sure in success.

juano12
9/29/14

All these reviews just showed that this concrete site worth any attention.
I am still keeping on trying to find a good girl. Maybe, this site is a real help?!!

sebastiang8
9/29/14

Paloma and I met through Amolatina. It was love at first sight! It didn't take us long to know that we were meant to be. This would not have happened without amolatina.com. We will forever be thankful!!!

clintb23
9/27/14

I have found the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world through this site, we have been together for two years now and we are madly in love, I never would have imagined i would find the woman of my dreams on an online dating site, Amolatina changes lives!!!!

warrend12
9/26/14

I met Zoraida in the middle of 2012. The attraction was incredible. Within a short period of time our love blossomed and she is now my wife and my soulmate. We are very, very happy together in Florida, USA. Thank you God and thank you Amolatina for bringing us together!

jimmyn9
9/25/14

I’ve tested a lot of dating sites. But I like Amolatina the best, it allows people to meet latin girls from all over the place and for me that really is a plus when it comes to this site. So I give a good rating.

albertc28
9/25/14

We can be happy if we let ourselves to.
What is the reason not to believe internet? We know so much about it...good and bad..but when we find something that makes us happy..we totally want to share that with everybody! Here I am writing about it!
YEAH!!! This is it!!
Great site!!

elliotg8
9/24/14

Hello everyone! Just saying Thank You for great service and awesome attitude to myself!
I found my wife here, so now I don’t need my profile anymore. I’d like to delete my profile but with enormous gratitude to all of those who had created this site!
I’d like to wish luck for other who are looking for their soulmates!
IT IS REALLY POSSIBLE!!

tonnyc1
9/24/14

I enjoy being on Amolatina.They work well, girls are fantastic and customer service is on the highest level. I truly believe that this site is one of the oldest in the industry.

rayt11
9/23/14

Write your reviIt’s so hard to find truly relations nowadays!
I am not looking for girl who can already leave her place for her rich husband for the next day she knows him!
No..No...I am looking for a real Colombian woman to create our family..ew to help others learn about this online business

antonym15
9/22/14

I prefer this site more than other.
I am registered on few ones.. but only here the care..they do really care about their users.
I wish everybody could do the same!

marioh14
9/21/14

Love exist even online. I can tell for sure, because I know that..verified by myself. When you are in love, it doesn’t matter you see this person in real or online. There are so many ways to keep in touch with the one you want to..
I think I am ready to meet my Laura in real life. My next xtep- romance tour…)

maxr31
9/21/14

I am SO thankful for my graduation gift from two the best friends of mine that pushed me to join Amolatina.com. I finally met my beautiful soulmate! It was only a week later that Amanda joined Amolatina.com as well. It was a fate!!!

willyt5
9/20/14

Amolatina is great! My life changed completely when I registered there.
Girls are real! NO spam out there.
It is so easy to chat with them. My heart belongs to latina girls ;)

albertop18
9/20/14

There are many online dating services providers .. some sites are free and some are for low price but the “quality” of girls is sometimes really bad. On Amolatina I see beautiful girls and fair service. I’ve never faced with scam. I must say that I have almost a year experience on this site.

jukkau
9/19/14

I went to Brazil last year, spent some time there and it was a very interesting experience. I went to music festival and I was impressed by how many good looking girls I saw that night.

I found Latin girls to be way more outgoing and expressive than here in Finland. My native girls are really slow.
Still having memories about the hotties I signed up on Amolatina! I enjoy! Different culture and cool girls.

bobt44
9/18/14

Just joined today and it is free at first. The girls on Amolatina are VERY good looking, not sure why, it seems better than other sites.

carlosn7
9/17/14

I stopped by her profile on Amolatina.com 6 months ago and sent her an e-mail. We are together ever since. We have shared birthdays, holidays and good times together and my life is now richer and more wonderful because of Melisa. Thanks Amolatina!!

randyt12
9/17/14

A lot of people have bad experience with online dating. But each story is unique and you never know how it will be ended up. I have been on Amolatina several times. I am not looking for a wife just someone to be like a good friend. I have found...

robins54
9/16/14

Amolatina seems quite good for me. If you want fun dating experiences and many trips to Brazil, Argentina, etc., then this site is a great place to meet lots of Latin women and you will have lots of pleasant experiences.
I did have it with Tiffany. Although we broke up recently however I must say that she was really hot, young and lovely.

fernandom16
9/16/14

I don’t really care what other people say.
If you truly believe in love, you will find that and keep that all your life.
Those who wrote some bad reviews about this site, weren’t lucky to meet their love there. SO what is the reason of writing terrible thing? I really can’t get it!!
I love it! It works for me!!
Lots of great girls … just haven’t chosen mine and only yet :)

josem59
9/15/14

Jose Millyner
josemillyner1977@mail.com
Ose1977mil

Used IP: USA, LA 23.229.422.49

I am looking for the only one!
Never been married and unfortunately I didn’t have long term relations. Always not much time for that.
Day by day...year to year, all my friends are always with their parts. I’m watching them and feeling a little of jealousing.
I told noone that I registered here..so soon I know it helps, I won’t be alone!

patrickm76
9/15/14

I still have not formed a definite opinion of this site which I deeply suspect is a scam site. The quality of the favourable reviews on sitejabber and their daily appearence makes them look suspiciously 'placed'.
My experience of the service back up is that it is non existant on AmoLatia if you ask a searching question.
What people say about the chat lines is absolutely true. They appear fraudulent and destined to keep you chalking up minutes. You certainly are not talking to the girl in the picture or with whom you have corresponded. An example - after an intitial exchange I wrote 'i am not going to go on chatting because I am going to write'. reply "why are you wasting time here?"
I formed an interesting correspondance with a truly ravishing girl ID 1178344. It looked promising and I was being led on. At the eigth letter i was given the brush off for no apparent reason.
I am giving the site a chance trying with two more girls but I am not wasting more than $300.
What is true is that some of the girls on the site are the most beautiful you can find anywhere - well anywhere outside the Ukraine but that is another story full of scams!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to lose money andgain nothing. If I hit just one success I will revise the review

miguelp9
9/14/14

If you are thinking that you will be scammed then you definitely would. And if your mood is positive and you think only about your woman and relationship then everything will be OK. It takes a while to meet a right girl but love is not always from first site.
All I can say for sure that Latin girls are hot and sexy.

johnn578
9/13/14

Check out my review of Anastasiadate.com, and you'll see what these sites are all about. This is a spin off from the same company.

Short version: scam. You'll spend money, and never find love.

Lots of fake positives all over the internet. You can spot them because they are here! Who searches the internet for bad reviews and then adds good ones!?!? No one except their own marketing.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money. Go use a free system and at least you'll know some foreign agency isn't taking your money and pretending to be women.

markosf
9/13/14

My life begins only now. I must admit it.
I discovered this not scam site for myself. Now I have the reason to live in and to use internet :)
Mila is the girl to dream for! Our story is not very long, though too bright.
I don’t believe in relations in distance, especially on the internet, but she offered me to try to work on this relationships.
We are like double MM..or M&M..sweet chocolate :)
Yes..yes..we did it..and now we are happy couple
Markos and Mila.p others learn about this online business

ericd30
9/13/14

Actually I don't know how the future will bring for us, but I just can say that we are still in touch and is not impossible a serious relationship between us. Important that we had very good moments together and it is thanks to Amolarina. Thank you, Marcia.

rayp16
9/12/14

I have read some bad comments about Amolatina.
Well, everything happens in online dating. One bad review doesn’t always mean a site is bad.
My experience is more than lucky. We started chatted on site, than I made a tour through Amolatina. It was great. I really had a romantic date with one girl. She so young. I have already invited her to US and we arranging everything.
In general , I would say that the site is great and always improving.

paula278
9/11/14

Brazilian women are the best in the world. My friend was in Brazil this year for football championship and he regretted I wasn’t there for him to share such high emotions!
So I’ve just found such wonderful site to find soulmate for him! He will be in shock when he finds out that! :))

robertoo3
9/10/14

Thank goodness because when I saw Diane in person she was even prettier than the cute mother of three kids I saw on her profile on amolatina.com. We have met just in 6th months of emailing each other. I achieved all our emails, because I wanna keep our pure romantic love story how it all began for our kids. I value each moment I spent with the service Amolatina.com.

peterb82
9/10/14

Rina is the girl I am keeping in touch with. She has just appeared in my life.
It is secure and I like the way it works.
I hope everybody enjoy it like I did.

michaela101
9/9/14

I was frightened to fall in love in the internet..even to share any private information in by!
But Miranda caught my eye when I’ve just gone to check what doe this site is.
It is absolutely great when I decided I can make it! :))

diegob14
9/8/14

I want to share with all of you my story, we met 2 years and 8 month ago by Amolatina. We fell in love and we got married 5 month ago. Our wedding beach was awesome!!!!!!! We both are so happy now and started another chapter in our lives..
Muchas Gracias) Amolatina

austing12
9/8/14

Five years ago I was sure online dating wasn't for me or anybody else. If you asked me today, I’ll tell you in details the story of my unbelievable online love, I was engaged and married Sakshi whom I met on amolatina.com. We on purpose not harry up to meet offline, we were enjoying online communication during a month before our first meeting. We are grateful for amolatina.com for us.

matcod
9/7/14

I’ve never felt so high spirited!
Tiana is the love of my life! I never thought I could find someone so close to me as she is!
It was really the love from the first site!!! THANX!!

mattl36
9/6/14

What a useful site! I can find Brazilian, Costa Rican, Colombian and even Latin women in the USA.
They gather everything we (men) can just dream for..and why not work on it? ;)elp others learn about this online business

jasona47
9/6/14

I was blessed to meet my wife on Amolatina.com.
By this review I want to share my happiness with you and encourage those who still have doubts about online dating sites.

rayd13
9/5/14

It’s great to know, that someone needs you and takes care of you not only because of your money or status but because of you!
That is the reason to say HUGE!! THANKS! to this site! they really help me to find that only ONE who will love me till the end!

joec82
9/5/14

I am a big fan of Amolatina. I find the quality/quantity of hot women from Latin countries enough to choose from! Why go other sites when you don't have to? I actually find the live chat feature to be easier to use.

jimc84
9/4/14

I write this review to help others to be brave and try online dating sites. If you like latin girls you can fully trust Amolatina. Their service is extremely professional and the girls are tremendously beautiful. Being not one year on the market they are one of the best in their calss.

tonym80
9/2/14

So happy to write this review!
Amolatina exceeded my expectations by far! If it wasn’t for this site, I would never have met Yocelin. I am really satisfied!
Mucho gracias!!!

toddl13
9/2/14

Are you ready to change your life?
I wasn’t ..and frankly speaking not a lot of people do. But sometimes you need to shake yourself and ask: “Where are you going buddy? Are you satisfied with your life?” and if your answer was “YES!!”..even don’t register here..but if it was opposite..you are in the right place to do that.
With these girls I forgot all my problems and worries I had..I just feel relax and calm!
That is the reason I’m loving it!!!!

jordang18
9/2/14

I like hot latina girls and I think that Brazilians are definitely wide open to pleasures of life: good food, a nice day on the beach with cold beer, wild parties till the early morning and of course when it’s all done… Lots of love and sex.
I have found Adriana on Amolatina and now enjoying our carzy life in sunny Brazil!!

steved53
9/1/14

Ah, that's very sweet! I joined Amolatina.com about two weeks ago and received a number of messages. I've been messaging & texting one girl exclusively for about a week now, and we're meeting up on Wednesday. :)Yes she lives in New York. Not bad for only joining not long ago, I think.
Good luck to you and your baby in the future! :)

chrisr80
8/30/14

Went on a recent tour to Colombia and had an amazing time.
The women were out of this world, fun, friendly, hot and sexy. Hotel was great and the nightlife was entertaining.
Using the site can be a little expensive depending upon your income I suppose but nevertheless I strongly recommend Amolatina!

jamesc180
8/29/14

I think I have found my love on Amolatina.com The beautiful girl from Argentina ….she has gorgeous skin, which is complemented by dark hair and dark flashing eyes. She is pleasant to talk with and I think after I meet her in person there will be no turning back.

tiagom9
8/28/14

I am sure that any single, or divorced, or just with a bunch of kids will be able to find a suitable pair on this service, which is full of good people. From my personal experience, I can say that I was once divorced man 42 years old who was able to find a wonderful woman on this site. Helena agreed to become my second half. At my suggestion, my cousin 32 years old lawyer from Seattle, recently got married to a girl he had met online on this site. Moreover, one of my friend, who has twins, luckily find here a loving, caring and hot Latino husband. Therefore, everyone has a chance on Amolatina.com.

pedrod12
8/28/14

Hi this is my first post. Ok so I met Brazilian girl Online on a super dating site Amolatina about 4 months ago.
We have been talking every day since then. Me and her have a lot in common so I hope I'm making a good choice.
I just want to thank this site.

Best Online Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber