US Government's NSF

68%
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978

People interested in AmoLatina are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

scotte32

Amolatina is a site where you find women according to your demands, and she will be real and good! (in 105 reviews)

alessandrod10

But latin girls....mmmm hmmm....The thing about Latina women, their skin. (in 14 reviews)

billl44

Beautiful and smart girls and highly responsive support team prooved that Amolatina was worth my money. (in 76 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidk150
9/1/15

Hello, my name is David, I am from Dallas, Texas. I came to this site, few months ago and I had a great time. I came to meet the nice girl she is like a flower of my heart, I have been spending a week with her — not enough time, but I do have to go back — and I will be back again in few month.

alexd69
8/31/15

I strongly recommend that every man should date a Latina girl at least once in their lives because they will change your preference and taste in women. Ever watch a Latin girl dance? Ever seen anything hotter? Me neither. These girls are the sexiest and the hottest. Put simply, Latin girls will make a man out of you.

bena35
8/29/15

Yes, i did fall for it! like many of you who wrote complaints.

Here's what i saw, Some of these girls are models well that's what they say on their profile, but when you try to actually look out for them on facebook, twitter or instagram, you cannot find them anywhere, really strange if you want to have exposure for your modeling career don't you think ??

I have a question here for you guys if you can answer me or help me with that topic, HOW DO YOU DO TO FIND OUT IF THE GIRL IS FAKE OR LEGIT ? I tried TINEYE and GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH for photo reverse search with no results if someone has a solution to that i'm all ears., i imagine that facebook and instagram algoritmh must be pretty tough to break cause none of these appear in the final results.

Back to AMOLATINA, yes i did have some conversations with some ladies and from time to time they were slipping up not remembering or faking that i never said those things, DO NOT USE THE CHAT AND E-MAIL SYSTEM it's a total scam and better stay the hell away from this site.

A better alternative try LATINAMERICANCUPID.COM they have a monthly fee membership but you have unlimited use for your membership, P.S. the girls are sometimes less attractive than AMOLATINA but at least they are real and you can actually find them in facebook , can exchange personal infos and chat on whatsapp or skype, it's up to you....bottom line you have freedom to do what you want at a lower cost.

owenf8
8/28/15

A good site with lot’s of great girls. . Would like them to have a little cheaper membership available. It may have its issues but you know what, I like the site, it allows people to meet beautiful Latin girls from all over the African continent and for me that really is a plus when it comes to this site.Yes, there are bad elements but this site does have good parts too. It is all part of life. For my vote, this site gets a good rating!

leep29
8/27/15

Not every guy and girl are the same. Everyone has something different to bring to the table.. Give it a chance. I am a little surprised at the negatives here about this site. I've been on and off of it for several years. I've met at least a dozen women during that time, dated several of them. Maybe I got lucky but I think if you are honest, open, pleasant and realistic you stand a very high chance of several dates or even finding a long-term partner.

Tip for consumers: Lot's of options!

billr51
8/25/15

Cool site. Can't say anything bad about it. I've been a member for a couple of years now, and it is a satisfactory service. I've been on few trips to Medellin and met some of the girls I've been talking to on the site. They are splendid and honest. I hope to find a good woman to marry there.

georges137
8/24/15

After two months of chatting practically every day we met in February 2013 through Amolatina.
For us, there seemed to be a spark between us on email and text so when we met up it felt natural and relaxed…I think we both had a good feeling and couldn’t wait for a 2nd date.
Two years later, we have bought our family home together, have a beautiful little boy and will get married on September, 6th this year, so Amolatina worked for us!! We feel lucky to have found each other and can’t wait to see what the future holds.

chrisr116
8/23/15

This site is an absolute scam.they post profiles of beautiful women but when you talk with them online you are talking to someone working for the agency and it cost a lot of money to chat with these girls.sure some of these girls exist and i have met a gew of these girls but when i met them in person i found out very quickly that it was not the girl that i was talking to online.this site is only designed to make money.some of these girls are online for 16 hours a day.do you really think these beautiful women have nothing better to do exept sit next to a computer all day.stay away from this site they are nothing but low lifes and scum running this site and the girls talking to you pretending to be these beautiful women are nothing but paid prostitutes aimed at taking your money.

dylanc22
8/20/15

You've done a great job. I found the right lady for me. By corresponding with each other, we were able to ask freely all those questions that we both felt were important for us to know about one another. We are exactly what the other was looking for and knew that we were meant for each other the first time we spoke on the phone. Thanks very much and I will be recommending this website to anyone and everyone that is looking for the love of their lives. I tried a couple of the other well-known sites and was highly disappointed.

jeffreyg24
8/19/15

I just wanted to let you know that I was a member of Amolatina during this past summer. I met the most wonderful woman through Amolatina site. I just wanted to thank you and to tell you that we owe it all to you! We have a wonderful relationship, and I fall more deeply in love each day that passes. Everyone gets along, and we take on life’s challenges head on and all together. I thank you for bringing our worlds together. I wish every member the same opportunities and hope they all find the love of their life as I have. Thank you!

patrickp29
8/17/15

I am a twenty-seven-year-old man who’s been using Amolatina since about a year ago. Overall, my experience has been positive. I think online dating is a good thing. People can enjoy through this and bring happiness in their monotonous life. If you are looking for someone nice with similar interests, online dating might be helpful

martinp37
8/16/15

I have been on amolatina dating site for almost 2 years.During that period i have seen same lady is having 2 account on amolatina and what surprise me that when you click on online members most of the time picture of same lady but with different name,age and profile information.I have also seen some profile of ladies 1) during their young age and 2) may be a age gap of 2 or 5 years or 3) during their young age and after some facial change like a different make up or change of hairstyle or may be some facial surgery done. I will list few example with the ladies ID NUMBER HERE AND YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT.I HAVE ALSO TAKEN PHOTOS SO I CAN PROVE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD HERE.
1) ID 1176219 MARIA AGE 30 YRS & ID 1176217 VANE AGE 25 YRS SAME LADY HAVE 2 ACCOUNT ON AMOLATINA.
2) ID 1178613 MYLE AGE 32 YRS & ID 1178612 IVON AGE 33 YRS WITH DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLE AND MAKEUP.
3) ID 1188285 MARIA ISABEL AGE 48 & ID 1188286 SANDRA PATRICIA AGE 43 WITH DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLE.
All this above amolatina ladies have same facial features but with little bit alteration with makeup and hairstyle.When you browse online members please put some attention to detail on ladies photos so you will have better idea.I have seen many profile like that on amolatina so be careful guys.

philippej1
8/15/15

If you’re thinking about investing your money in trying to find a Latino wife save your cash because you're only throwing it away on AmoLatina. I know you’ve probably read some of the ecstatic testimonials on this review site and others that the dating site is for real by some happily married guy who claims that he found his wife there. Well, I don’t have to tell you not to believe everything you read on the Internet, you already know that.

I suspect that the principals behind the website are probably fabricating most of these testimonials to try to keep their lucrative business venture operating. Don’t believe me? Read the testimonials. Not a single one of these so-called success stories offers a shred of evidence to support their claims, while all of the negative reviews posted on this site and others provide you with facts so you can investigate for yourself.

If you don’t believe that the AmoLatina site is a scam visit it; go to one of the site pages (other than the home page), but don’t join and don’t sign in. If you stay for any length of time on the page, women will pop up on the screen. Women you can supposedly chat with free and you’re not logged-in on the site? You’re anonymous, you may not even be a male in search of a wife, but Latino women seeking husbands want to chat with you? They don’t even know you exist, how could they care. That’s because other than the photo chat window or profile page, they’re random computer-generated prompts to get you to fork over you’re hard-earned money.

I’m an investigative journalist and I’ve been investigating the suspect world of Internet Marriage and Dating Services. I’ve gone undercover as a customer on these sites, because I want to report on the experience from the customer’s point of view. I want to know what happens if anything when the dollars are exchanged; so I pose as a paying customer. I followed the advice of one of the reviewers on another site and emailed AmoLatina’s Customer Service three times on three different occasions seeking information and clarification on their policies regarding their rates and policies. Mind you, I was a paying customer, who had already spent money, with additional credits to spend, and I thought I would never get a response. I suspect its because they only have one person working customer service for the entire site.

So what’s the bottom line? Yes, there are many photos of beautiful Latino women on AmoLatina’s website, and these women most likely actually exist in the flesh somewhere in Central, South America, or Spain. The question is, are these women really looking for husbands or just looking for a way to earn a few extra pesos. My advice is don't chance it. Save your money and spend it on someone who actually appreciates it: you. Don’t throw your hard-earned money away on AmoLatina.

michaelc190
8/15/15

Met my WIFE on amolatina.com and we've been happily married for over two years now. I'd been doing the free online dating sites for awhile but noticed a quality difference when I changed to a paid site. I think, people care and put a lot more effort into it. I've known other couples who have also married after meeting online as well. Listen to your heart and make your judgment after the 1st date. It is a tool for meeting people and for many couples, it works!

jucies
8/14/15

Stay away! Total BS! Your not talking to the person you think you are...
Over 50% of the women are plants. Prostitution is legal in Latin America... think about it.

williamp74
8/13/15

Hello to everyone! I would like to share my happiness with you!

Being divorced at 34, I thought I would never fall in love again, but miracles happen! My friend told me to visit this website just to see how beautiful girls are there
at this site. I did not mean to do anything serious with it, but while looking through the profiles I saw Mandy’s and I understood she caught me with her smile!

What did I do next? Surely I had to sign up and to find a way how to see her.

To cut a long story short.. 6 weeks ago one beautiful baby was born in our family!

paulr125
8/13/15

I've been doing internet dating recently, but it has not really gone that well. I have met some nice women, but for one reason or another, things did not work out. That was until I met a girl on Amolatina.com a few months ago, and we hit it off. We sometimes chat for 2-4 hrs non-stop. Our first meeting was very romantic, and it was a beautiful summer day. There was no awkwardness; we just talked the whole time. I would never have met her without the online dating service. Thank you for giving me the hope for the future.

scotte32
8/10/15

Getting a woman is not hard, getting a GOOD woman is hard. Amolatina is a site where you find women according to your demands, and she will be real and good!

jamesd153
8/6/15

Chatting costing 50 an hour..letters upwards of 10 per letter..oh yeah..the more you buy the less the cost but not by much...the value for dollar is terrible...also no exchange of email addresses or phone numbers..they monitor all..and I resent my personal letters being monitored..they also want a monthly fee in addition to services..outrageous charges..

robertb134
8/4/15

Well following-up on my previous report. I instructed Amo Latina to cancel my membership Which they did.
I saw a report from Ben B about model not have a Facebook page. If you look at Roccy (#1169007) her full name is Rocio Moralez Giraldo. she does have a Facebook page and numerous videos as well. You can internet search that. Plus when I brought it up the person in chat denied it.
As in previous reviews I did state that maybe some of these women may actually exist on this website but I never found one where both e-mail letter and chat were the same.
Anybody with a half a brain would sense something wrong.
One of the earlier reviews stated to stay away from the chat and letters and do the tours. In Amo Latinas defense I did see some of the women from the profiles in attendance. So I am not going to just write bad things all the time
Also you will find good or bad on any dating site weather domestic here in the USA or Foreign.
I wrote to a few people who gave high marks but never received a response. I wanted to find out how they found someone on this website.
So with that anybody who had good or bad experiences with this website feel free to contact me I will talk or write to you . Thank you

robertm207
8/1/15

This is a scam one of my colleagues warned me about it and I had to try it. The same lady in question after a few months reply extremely rude and send me this

harryl30
7/30/15

Lots of pictures from a Mode from this agency...her and her boy friand. ..same photo in Amolatina taken à few years before. She receives flowers and you Will get the photo. May be they pay her for this.

tedb39
7/27/15

I google searched the pictures, and the pictures belonged to a famous model. I contacted the model and she just made her facebook, twitter and instagram private. She probably sold the pictures to amolatina. Her name is bibi on amolatina, but her name is sandra beltran in real life. I contacted amolatina customer service and they deny everything and say she is legit. I've probably been talking to a guy this whole time

bend79
7/27/15

This is a wonderful site. I wasn't the one who would try online dating, but I had this feeling inside that something was pulling me here. I met the love of my life, Rakel! She is my life! We talked for a while, then finally decided to take the next step: meet each other. I flew to Peru, met her, and we connected like we had known each other our entire lives. God gave me a Beautiful angel, and I thank him for her every day. Thank you Amolatina, for giving me the chance to use your site. I know that Raquel and I were meant to be together and would have met anyway, but you had a big part in our meeting. Raquel and I will be getting married in September of 2015. We're so happy! God Bless!

robf26
7/26/15

When you think logically you understand why this is a scam.
These women are to beautiful to need a dating website like these.
Colombian women don't have a computer at home, they can't afford it and lots of them are online almost 24 hours. They start chat conversations with the most ridiculous remarks and believe me almost none of them speak English. Not one of the women have a facebook profile and you will find no information about them on the internet. They give no personal information unless you ask them, it's always about that they want you so much. I recntly had my birthday, but none of my contacts congratulated me. And so I can go on and on. Take a plane and visit the country, you will have success certainly.

leof12
7/24/15

If two people are honest and with good intentions, it is possible to find true love this way. We have found it :-)

damonh21
7/23/15

Thank you Amolatina. Shane and I met on your website in March of 2013. We instantly hooked on each other, so we made plans to meet the following June, and again in November when Shane proposed to me. I came to the USA in April and we were married exactly a year from our first face to face meeting in June. The only thing that could complete this fairytale like story is for us to be blessed with children. Wish us luck and thanks again.

deanm59
7/22/15

Thank goodness for you website – I joined a few months ago and met Nita. We got on so well when we met up that we both fell for each other, we have been seeing each other ever since and are very loved up! We're even planning our future together. I'm 30 and have never been in love before.
I've told all of my single friends about you!

noels16
7/17/15

I have been using this site for the past five months. I searched for two months before I met someone who felt right. Whose answers were sincere and simple. Who when I wrote to I received very specific answers to my questions. She invited me to visit and I am going to see her in October. I have no doubts that there are some dishonest women on this and other dating sites, but I also believe (because I chose to) that there are honest ones out there as well and you have to be discerning when searching for someone the same as we do when we meet people everyday. I for one have nothing but good to say about AmoLatina even if when I meet her she doesn't work out, I don't feel cheated.

guys15
7/11/15

I have been seeing a lady in Costa Rica for the last three years. A real nice beautiful gal. Her pic shows up on Amolatina so I try to converse with her. It was obvious she knew nothing of our relationship and the person in the other end was a fraud. Probably a guy! Anyway I called her and she had sold her pics to the site and had no intention of ever being a part of the site. You will never get a legit phone number or email from this site. All a big SCAM!!

douglasp13
7/4/15

I spent thousands on 1 girl to she would never share her email, or personal info. she was more than rude to me and deceit and lying. if I did not chat or spend on flowers,

diegod19
7/1/15

amolatina work with, am a man and most women are paid on time chatting chat or messages received is forbidden to give out personal information only by flowers, really regret having worked for them and deceive many people ask sorry for my bad English I'm using a translator as everyone in the chat, you can order the return of your money if you ask a person to show them what is real ... is totally false as all anastascia and other agencies, women are real and exist but they are not chatting with them everything is a deceit, or lies, ask them to help me to share this information ... I have all the evidence.It is that loneliness leads to many sites like that but you have to talk about reality and the big lie that is!Annex a list of profiles as that i uses, you can check it.

sos11
6/24/15

As many have already written,this is a great and easy way to make money.Using attractive women most who want nothing to do with us on a genuine romantic level.We lonely men are easy targets and gullible.They want you to chat,very few will send letters once you begin "contact".This is expensive and even when you plead with them to send letters most will not comply with your request.Get sucked in talking a couple of hours and you lose about one hundred USD.Better to get a girl in once a week for the same cost as this RIP OFF site and their associated sites,Anastasia and Asian Date.Its taken me too long to stop dreaming,my wallet has decided enough is enough.STAY AWAY

johnl235
6/24/15

i posted in my profile to put a certain word in their response to me. In one. Year not one response with the word. I got 250+ emails and not one had the code word, not one! This is definitely a scam, I only wish I could get my money back.

kamanl1
6/21/15

dont take my word for it, look at the two photos i downloaded that came from their employee on brand new PC amolatina provided the young lady. total SCAM

adamb98
6/19/15

Met my wife here, been together three years and have a gorgeous little girl. I know it doesn't work for everyone. But don't knock it till you try it!

nelsonv5
6/16/15

I never even thought to check review until today, some three years later. Every concern and truth you guys are saying is absolutely what has happened to me. Scammers like Nigerians. We should start a class action law suit and ask for our monies back. I wonder if the US Attorney knows about this. I would join in any lawsuit. My email is nelv17@aol.com

jeffreyc24
6/10/15

Internet Brothel ! Very expensive site. Beautiful ladies paid to keep you chatting or writing with NO INTENTIONS OF CONNECTING WITH YOU. 3 months I tried it and all I got was stupid excuses we couldn't exchange just emails. And this was after 3 letters. Theses ladies are being pimped out on the website. Stay away Gents. SCAM !!

markw130
5/22/15

Even the best sites can’t stop scammers all the time.
Also, there is another point - some of the guys complaining about being scammed are
simply unlucky in love. There is a difference. How many dates do most people go on
before they find the right person? A lot… so corresponding with a girl and not marrying
her does not mean you got scammed. I wish everybody good luck with Amolatina!

joser45
5/9/15

The only thing beautiful here are the pictures of girls the rest is a rip off.it's just one big phony website. scam artist you buy credits to talk to girls because there's no other form of communication and then you don't even get all the credits that you purchase and then when you call to complain they try to tell you that you used it all up.
the person that I talk to Jonathan was lousy they need to improve their customer service skills I don't think I would ever use this site again

michaelj98
5/5/15

We living in 2015 and I thought scamming has all stopped, it disgusts me to my gut thinking people are scamming up to this day and age. This is probably the biggest scam next to the Nigerian scam. Strange none of these girls have Facebook or a phone number they want to keep you chatting, and strangely enough they don't keep to one story like you talking to a different person all the time.

I created a real amolatina profile used my photos then I created a fake one, I picked five girls asked them questions and there answers was not the same when asked on the fake one. Completely scam.

And half of them want to talk about sex and anal sex to keep you Chatting.

It is a scam. I pray over these demons and I rebuke them from the wallets of men

mikes287
4/19/15

I could not be more displeased with this site as well as all of the other parent companies and off shoots. Talking live to girls is $#*!ing expensive, and totally not worth even a cent. Every single girl wants you to keep on chatting on live chat so that you will buy more credits. They have NO interest in getting to know you beyond the realm of amo Latina. Stay away from this site it like the plauge!

giod3
4/15/15

Straight up an scam. I expended over 8 months chatting with this girl and after all this time all I get is a sorry.

This is the worst kind of scam I seen in many years. Please blast this all over the web and let's make sure this doesn't happen ever again.

Her name is Bella her ID number is 1154745

She'll sweet talk you all the way to the bank and more.
Them she'll ask for money to help pay for the us embassy paperwork to come to the USA to visit you. The only thing once you send the money is over

fredg16
4/12/15

If you spend your money talking to women, as soon as everything is looking up, they will leave the website or stop communicating with you. It is a common pattern with most of the women you will connect with. I had three women that I exchanged personal emails with after a phone call session was made. One disappeared (the boogie man must have gotten her), 2nd, sent two emails. One was a test and the 2nd stated that we would continue to talk and she would send me photos later that day (NEVER HEARD FROM HER FOR MONTHS!!!). The 3rd, we exchanged skype and email info and she would never skype with me. She told me to do the video chat thru the website. WTF?!?!??! Why would we do the video thru the website and we can do it on our own for free! I would see her online via the website and she would not Skype. If I sent her a message thru skype without video, she would respond but would not answer the video. BUT BUT, she would answer the video thru the website! SCAM! DUDE SCAM!
Also if you begin to get close to someone you will get the VERY common excuse, "My mom is very sick and I have been caring for her everyday taking her back and forward to the hospital'! I don't wish anything bad if it is the truth, but these women have the sickess family members I have ever seen. They all have the same excuses!
Remember when I said that I exchanged emails with the women? Ok, after I knew this site was a SCAM, I stopped spending money and call the office (who were no F#&KING help). Why did I receive an email thru the website from one of the girls who had my personal email?!?!?!?! WTF. I emailed her back thru the personal email asking why was she writing me thru the website, you have my personal. CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS!!!!!
I had some leftover credits and I read her email......This was some computer generated BULL! We knew more personal and private things about one another and the email that I read was so vague it was crazy. Never answered any of my questions from prior emails, did not talk about things we had discussed. This letter could have been for anyone who read it.
DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THIS SITE!
LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!

Tip for consumers: Almost after every bad review is posted, they post a positive review. Don't fall for the bull$#*!!

happys5
3/17/15

I want to delete my profile.
The girl I was looking for has appeared in my life. Ardina is all I was dreaming about. Such girls are very rare now… She was honest, telling me in the beginning she wanted someone to help her to leave her country and a better life, one she could be proud of.
Wish you luck guys!

diad3
3/15/15

These are all the same sites except promoting different women.
AfricaBeauties, AmoLatina, AnastasiaDate and AsianDate

That's why your email and password for one site, works for the other's.
All the issues and complaints that apply to the other three sites, apply to AmorLatina

On dating sites, attractive women check their inbox emails once or several times a week. They are not on chat for hours or days.

Next, these women filter their list of potential dates. Next they go on a date.

These International Virtual Fantasy Date sites are only good for Entertainment.
No sincere woman will fall in love with someone wasting their money, to pay a woman to talk to them.

What type of person pays to chat with a woman
by the minute and expects to marry her?.

adamc56
3/11/15

My favourite thing about amolatina.com is limitless posibilities: variety of services will suit everybody. It doesnt matter whatever you desires and doubts. And of course girls here are the most gorgeous.

ronc43
3/10/15

I signed up to evaluate AmoLatina's validity. I have been to Columbia and have met a few(5) of these women. This is not a valid matchmaking service! I am retired and I enjoy researching issues of interest and sharing my findings. My brother met a woman on Anastasia Asian and was scammed, so I thought I would try Anastasia AmoLatina. I recorded every communication, text and cam video I paid for! I thought my brother was just misfortuate, found the wrong woman possibly a rare occurrence. But it wasn't and isn't!

The Better Business Bureau and all reputable credit card companies have strong NEGATIVE comments about this business. Their practice is considered barely legal. The site first preys on women who have limited income and virtually no chance of escaping a country filled with poverty and corruption. Prositution is legal in Columbia and a woman's opportunity for advancement is limited. Unless a woman comes from wealthy family, women do what they must do to survive. That means she will most likely use her looks or spread their legs to make money. Women feel Colombian men are Casanovas ("Spineless Dogs" is the term I heard most) Men who routinely treat women horribly, both physically and mentally and avoiding the responsibility of a man if in a relationship. It is common for men to have additional women available for their physical needs. It is also VERY common for men to leave once they get a women pregnant. With a women's religious upbringing, they do not believe in abortion. It is true the majority of women want to date and marry older men with character. Not for your money or a visa! (That thought process is published intentionally by the media and feminist groups here in the states). These women seek monogamist love. No, they do not want the classic grossly obese American male who is a slob, routinely eats fast foods, drinks excessively, has a beer belly, does not maintain his appearance or is unemployed. They seek a man of true heart. A man who believes in marriage, the word commitment and understands and lives marriage vows. A man who want a better life with a quality, family oriented woman.
The majority of women truly desire to create a family of their own.The majority of women do not care if it is in Europe or North America. However, unfortunately, the opposite is also true. There are some women are on this site supporting their boyfriends (they appeared forced). You and I can see the chronic depression in their eyes, body language and speech. (I am a practicing physician). This is a very sad truth!

I was informed by a number of women who stated they were approached via propaganda of being models. They are promised that if they sign a contract with an agency applying to any Anastatsia site, (keeping their mouth closed) and allow use of their photos, they could be paid for their services. These women do not receive compensation though Anastasia directedly but through the agency they signed an agreement with. They are also informed they would have unlimited free access to men around the world with the possibility of finding their true love and maybe get out of their country. The majority do not want to leave their country because of strong family ties. They love their country, believing laws will eventually change but feel devalued.
It is worse in different departments of each country and in different Latin regions. Anastasia, Amolatina, Arabian, African are subsidiaries of Anastasia (A Russian based corporation pimping women from all countries on the continent but mainly women from the Ukraine). These sites are clearly nothing but Sex Chat Sites. Men pay for everything. Women do not have to invest anything other then their SOULS! Some were given phones and computers. Others authorize there photos to be used by call center employees. Women are paid to keep men online chatting at $.40 cents per minute (half the chat time is spent repeating yourself either because of the poor translator system or just another way to keep you online longer)), or preferably to Cam Chat $2.40 per minute (the woman is staged in a controlled room and it was obvious someone else was directing her what to say and do). Of note; To write and send a letter costs $4 and to open a letter cost $4. To view attached photos costs $4 each. A 1 minute poorly made video costs $4. (The goal is first to kill your credits talking about nothing serious, second they will drop hints of ways to meet through an overpriced tour.) What Made me laugh the most, was each and every letter I received said virtually the same. We are soul mates! I must speak to you soon but, I can only Chat! Hilarious! I have never laughed so hard! I do not have a photography back ground, but even I can easily identify and comment that the vast majority of pictures have been photoshopped. Poorly! There are even pictures of men trying to poses as women. And if they are women, I sincerely feel for them. All these women are probably a 5-6 but with the amount of excessive makeup, temporarily issued designer wardrobe and poor or proper lighting you might think you are viewing and texting an 8-9. I have yet to see a 10 on this site. Look at the shear number of the same background of cars, pool tables, bar, stairs, etc where these woman were brought together for a photo shoot experience!

Of special note, You as the paying client YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY! As soon as you log on you are bombarded with women who have a special issue that they need to discuss just with ONLY you. And if you do think you might make a friend and begin a chat session, women can see that you are chatting with another woman. Then, you'll begin to receive related interjected chat requests Stating "You are Cheating On Me!" , " You won't chat with me because I am Ugly. Additionally, your screen is filled with so many profiles that you must close them just to try to continue to chat with the person you're texting too. But regardless were you touch to close or minimize the additional pictures it prompts to try and open another Live Chat session. When you must leave, these women repeatedly request you continue chatting with them just 5 minutes more, 5 minutes more!

ALSO OF NOTE: the BLOCK PROFILE function does not work INTENTITIONALLY! The women you allegedly blocked still have complete access to harass you via text or mail. These distractions are other techniques to keep you online even longer or open something you did not intend to open. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Send them an email, they never respond. Some women have even mentioned to me they know I have credits remaining! That was actually a little concerning!

Another hilarious issue to mention is, the majority of women state they are just BEGINNING ENGLISH. But if you mention or question anything serious or ask a question of why they are on this site and not other more reputable sites with proven matchmaking records or ask them to verify who they are???? Miraculously, they write better CUT YOUR THROAT English than half of Americans.

More than half of the women claim to have never heard of Colombian Cupid or Latina Cupid. All claim not to have a personal email account and this site is their only means of communicating with the outside world! I have heard this comment from women who claim to be doctors and lawyers. (Funny) I can honestly say that I have NOT had one meaningful conversation with any woman on this site. They turn every attempt at a genuine conversation into Sex play where they want you to tell them your sex fantasies. (Again, this is another tactic to stay online longer).

Now, I have met some very nice nice women in Columbia after talking to them online first. Yes, I truly love Latina women! if you are genuine, have a true heart, can communicate even a little Spanish, be able to laugh at yourself, never refuse to dance, demonstrate class, chivalry and basic manners you can have a nice evening, vacation or relationship. That doesn't mean you're getting lucky the first time you date. but you will have a wonderful time and probably make both a genuine friend and passionate lover. Just be discrete about your womans inner desires and actions. It's the same dating game there as it is in the states. Just avoid this site and every other Anastasia affiliate. Spend your money on another reputable site, airfare and personal translator if required.

Remember, this is a VITUAL WORLD SITE ONLY! The photos for the most part are genuine, but there is no guarantee you are communicating with the woman in the photo. If they will not send you a selfie photo to prove who they are or are not willing to communicate with you via Skype ! Red Flag men! Red Flag!

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS SITE AND ANYTHING ANASTASIA.COM THEIR FOCUS IS ON YOUR WALLET AND NOT HELPING YOU FIND A TRUE LASTING RELATIONSHIP, this is a New spin and variation on sex for sale trafficking! Different but the Same!

romeoa7
3/10/15

Many negative reviews..like: “the biggest scam”. My advise to you: Just GO on a romance tour! Do not write any letters unless you have a seat on a plane! No substitute for being there, no real need to waste any money writing anyone… the key factor is; You Must Be There Physically! Arrive with a list of possibilities and choose out of the profiles!!

armandop3
3/8/15

Amolatina.com was an advice of my very close friend from Texas. His own love story was a proof that this service works and they have real girls. It was not immediate result, but I dated some very gorgeous girls in New York. I can assure that this service will help you to find maybe not your love but a right direction of search.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I always was Wondering 4 Years ago I was utilizing Amolatina agency Services a lot in 2010 I first found out about them back in 2004 but never really well you know Joined because I thought I was too young at the time I must say I'am 30 - Years of age and I'am getting tired of being lonely the its seems like the fellow Women here in United States are getting to be in my opinion not interested in Nice men who have really something worthwhile to offer and (I do not mean money either!!) or sex either but a genuine good Man with a loving good heart even the Latinas here in the USA if they are over here they tend to stick with there own kind! so with that I have Subjected myself to the internet dating and I'am very much interested in a real loving relationship with a Latina from Latin America I'am not a bad looking guy its just i do not get a lot of Women on me like Actor George Clooney but anyways using Amolatina agency Correspondence I have to admit I'am very skeptical about being on there again because I'am afraid the Women might chat with you and send messages back and forth but after while they'll back and say oh thank you for your interest but I have already found someone?!! are Serious there is this new Claudia Patricia she seems legit she Manizales and they want to do call me Service to exchange information should I do it because I'am feeling like there just trying to get me to spend more money somebody help me?!
2/22/13
Answer
jeffreyc24
A: It's set up for you to spend money Dude. They make it as real as possible for you to spend and spend, the ladies get commissions. DONT DO IT!!!
7/30/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I want to know if all of the women on the site are actually employees creating email to get men to spend money
4/4/15
Answer
ronc43
A: Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

42 Photos for AmoLatina