US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mikew99

Latin women I found on Amolatina are very kind and passionate. (in 90 reviews)

roccod12

I’ve never seen latin girls in real...so I have a dream to!! (in 11 reviews)

malcolmd

Good luck and i hope you'll find your love guys on this site! (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dalep15
2/21/15

Alejandra came to me over 3 months ago, and while everyday brings a new challenge for us it also brings a new adventure. There has been much to learn for us. We have been married 2 months now and my life looks dramatically different from when I lived alone. We have found love and trust together and we are discovering what life is like as a family.

toddb22
2/19/15

It was always so complicated to me flirting on fb, because girls their are not looking for relationships. The opposite situation was on dating sites, everyone are hunting on you. Amolatina turned out for me the best place to looking for different kind of relations. I value that feature about their services

eddiem38
2/12/15

Gentleman I have read all the reviews regarding Amolatina...and I have a mixed bag my personal comments to share with you on this site..First ..yes it is very expensive to chat...secondly I have met 3 ladies in person from this site....sex was on their mind first and foremost..lol no problem...nothing serious though for them....yes Amolatina pays for minutes chatting with men...this coming from these ladies...and yes you may not be chatting with the lady in the picture...also from the ladies...I am also fluent in Spanish and I live in Medellin now and have for the last three years...Don't waste money...travel to Colombia and visit clubs, etc....you will meet a woman I guarantee it guy's the abundance of good ladies is everywhere...you don't need a site like Amolatina...I assure you..One thing about young ladies not wanting older men....false...they want older men...trust me I have been down just about every age road you can think of (except the obvious lol 18 and older lol)...Some ladies have cameras and you can see that they are who they say they are....Gent's here is my email mccarvereddie@gmail.com if you want to chat more about Colombian ladies....be transparent though in your questions should you decide to contact me...no worries...Thanks
Eddie

Tip for consumers: No

adrianh23
2/6/15

I sent hug and kiss to one girl I liked here. Dominican ladies are probably the most stunning among the rest of women of Latin America. Beautiful, hot, sexy are what many men dream about! I like this service.

stickmydicku
1/30/15

RUN AWAY. Run fast. This site is a total scam. The positive reviews are spam, written by employees of the company. For example, here is a review supposedly from an Australian. (Does anyone think that an Aussie has such terrible fluency in English?):

"I can’t say that I am shy or speechless with girls. I don’t care what she likes, If I caught her with my eyes, she will be mine. I couldn’t believe when I saw Amelia's profile I was thinking what to ask first and how to start our communication!"

"I am from Australia but my thought are always with her.
I wish she could be here with me to share every single moment of my life..

Tip for consumers: Run away fast.

juana25
1/22/15

There is nothing that I can say apart from saying that Amolatina.com is one of a kind website and that it is a must not only for the fans of Latin lovers and passionate girls, but for everyone else as well.
The service deserves to be paid because of the fine work, great support and amazing girls. At least this is my opinion.

frankp35
1/20/15

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON AMOLATINA.COM OR ITS AFFILIATIONS! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

First of all, I am very confident in myself and I get laid often. The only reason I came to Amolatina is because I have a thing for Brazilian women. All of the girls want you until you start asking to verify who you are talking too. After corresponding with two girls for an extended period of time, I asked to call exchange personal information like emails. One girl Nati (ID: 1173131), said sure make the reservation for the call. It takes 100 credits ($96.00) just to reserve the call. If the girl never takes the call, you get the credits back but not a refund. You still have to use those credits on the site or lose them after 365 days. That is what happened in this case. I paid the money to reserve the call and Nati was immediately unavailable. I called Amolatina customer service to ask why Nati could not accept the call, I was told that she had dental work and would not be available for ten days. Nati said she was too busy preparing for a New Year's Eve party in her home. Total lies and bull$#*!. I then sent Nati a message that clearly stated :

"I am afraid my schedule in general makes it too difficult for me to interact with you on this website. If possible, I would like to call you and exchange information before I deactivate my account. If you are interested please let me know. I will wait for your response before closing this account."

Nati responded, "Why do you want to close your account?"

This girl or employee's goal was to get me to continue sending emails. At $7-8 USD per email, you can see why.

Since leaving Amolatina.com I have found a really beautiful girl on Rosebrides.com, I am 35 years old and she is a 20 years old VIRGIN! I talked to several women on Rosebrides.com before finding my mate and none of them had any problems adding me to Skype and Rosebrides.com never prevents users from sharing or exchanging personal information. A three month membership on Rosebrides.com will cost you less than what you will spend on Amolatina.com in a week.

Websites that claim to connect you will your future bride should do exactly that. Amolatina.com intentionally prevents its users from sharing personal emails and telephone numbers because it only makes money if its users communicate using its website. Rosebrides.com works on a monthly membership fee and does not interfere with communications in anyway.

Please Note: I do not work for Rosebrides.com. I am simply a former customer that is happy with its services.

Finally, pay close attention to the way Amolatina.com's positive reviews read on this website. Nobody talks like that unless they are trying to sell you something. Amolatina is definitely responsible for the positive reviews it receives on this site.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and check out Rosebrides.com. I found my future wife on that site in less than a month. I Skype with her almost everyday and she wants to get married this spring.

adamng
1/18/15

This site is OK for me. I just wanted to drop you guys a line to let you know I can safely say I’m no longer a sceptic of online dating, since I met an outstanding girl on Amolatina. She says it was my witty emails that hooked her in, I still think it was me and my photo. But either way, you’ve saved me from a bachelor’s life. So thanks.

timr36
1/16/15

this a HUGE scam do not waste your Money hot girls contacting you constantly to chat not even looking at your profile, your a damn fool if you use this site

Tip for consumers: fake fake fake fake

alana87
1/14/15

I was a month ago in Brazil and only in such atmosphere I understood I need a latin girl around me.
My friend advised me this site to find a good girl!
We’ll see what relations can be!

tims71
1/5/15

So, this is an honest review of "Amolatina.com" without bias as I was just curious to get to the bottom of why there are such varying reviews of this site. I can honestly say....It's a total scam!!! First off, everything costs money individually and I mean you pay for everything! There is no membership fee for a duration of time like most sites. Secondly, the girls are nothing more than "hookers" to attract men with wallets. Over the period of several weeks, I created numerous profiles with varying information, pictures, and email addresses as a test. Then, I strategically sent messages to the same women from each of the accounts. Amazingly, I got the same responses including the same spelling errors from each of the women for each of the accounts. That tells me the site hires models for their pictures and then some fat bald guy uses the pictures and template emails to entice members, It's pathetic. And even worse, I created an account with information consistent with a "sumo wrestler" (short and very fat) and still got emails from beautiful women. That alone screamed scam!!!!! But, it's your money if you want to waste it!

johnl190
12/25/14

bad site,, all the girls will not write letters and I believe they are paid some way to keep men in the chat sessions, which is expensive chat sessions and the girls do they're best to try to keep you an there after a few months of chatting I ask 5 girls one at time if they would just write letter and they basically said no, is a scam and after I was writing a few letters the web site sent me email and said I was not responding to email ,,,what a lie ,, and they said is this nice ,, well I don't think it is nice of them to lie about me , it is a money hog site , and 19 year old girls asking to speak to older men, you do not see this on other site because here they are paid or make points for chatting for free gifts , do not use,, ok guys update 1/17/2015 I had some points left on the site so I did a little test , took my picture off and wrote in the what I am looking for block of my profile ,," I do not want to date anyone from this site because I could not trust them truly and I also put in my description I could never trust a woman from this site ,,, wowow.,, the chat invites still kept coming , even 18 year old girls ,, is such a scam site and all the girls have to be getting paid or rewards some way ,,, why else would a beautiful 18 year old girl marry someone 35 year plus older than them ???????? scam scam here is a photo of girl who received flowers from me and my email ,,, never communicated after that and she loved me so much and we make such good couple before I ask her to email me personal email and not on site which even charges for each email

Tip for consumers: do not use, this is scam site for money

mlachakej
12/23/14

This is a big scum guys, avoid it at all costs, Yes, i found out the hard way. just after three weeks in.The profiles are real but the emails and charts are composed by people who work there .This is a call center where people go to work everyday. The charges are ridiculous:10 bucks to send a letter and 10 dollars to read a letter. Its a 100 credits or $100.00 to speak with your "lady" for 20 minutes. So i decided to try my luck and i narrowed my search to 3 beautiful women. When i asked them a few questions about themselves i received half a paragraph reply which was contrary to what i had asked. One time the lady that struck me the most called her self Erica on her profile and on her reply letter she was Jana. On another occasion three replies had the same thing they had put on their profiles So i called the Amolatina to get my refund. The lady told me to email her the letter but when she realized i was not going to do it.she reversed the story and i got my thirty dollars back. After that incident i knew something was not right. i sent to letters two to to ladies where i asked them their names and if really that was them. I never heard from any of them.
I have looked all three of them on Facebook and found two. One of them has 3 kids and is married, on Amolatina she has 2 kids and divorced. the other one is somewhere in Europe but on Amolatina she leaves in Copacabana Brazil.
Here is what you need to know.
1. How many dating sites do you log into for serious relationships and the first thing you see is a lady that might as well be a model asking you to marry her. Really, that is fake.
2.If the site is really about helping you find your soul mate why is communication restricted to the site only.You will be putting dinner on someones table tonight.
3. The ladies encourage you to chart, when you ask them to call they get all this reasons all of a sudden not call them.Obviously someone is getting a part of the loot.
4. When you log in click on ladies on live chart and scroll through the pages. The most beautiful ones are always on the first pages and the not so fortunate take the last pages. that means you will more than likely be hooked early on and your money will be gone

ralphr16
12/23/14

Hi, everyone. Tanned chocolate of beautiful Latinas’ skin makes me crazy! Yes, I love Latinas. Latin women are educated, intelligent, cultured, and accomplished, but at the same time they are so loving, tender, caring and humble.
Well, really happy to have this site with so many hot girls))

armandom9
12/19/14

December 18th will always be a special day for me, the day AmoLatina matched me with Amanda. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Amanda and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to amolatina.com.

homers14
12/5/14

The things about this site I find suspicious:
- All of the pictures of the girls are professional.
- The girls are above average, even for Latin America.
- The girls are online 24 hours a day.
- The girls initiate contact.
- The girls are interested in men more than twice their age.
- The girls are unwilling to take the conversation outside of the Amolatina.com website.
- It is impossible to open a women's account on this site.
- The women's pictures don't exist elsewhere online if you do an image search.
- Women that claim to not speak English, write in English rather than Spanish or Portuguese. (I speak all three.)

I could overlook any ONE of these signs, but not all of them. None of these are true on competing sites like LatinAmericanCupid.com. Beware. You can waste a lot of time, money, and emotion on this site.

Tip for consumers: A WAY TO VERIFY THEY'RE REAL: Before you spend a lot of money chatting with a beautiful girl, you should know she's real. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money. During the first chat, tell the girl, "I'm impressed by your profile and love your beautiful pictures. You seem like the perfect woman. I'm ready to spend the time and money to get to know you, and meet in person sometime soon. Since there are some dishonest people on the internet, would you please do me a small favor, and post a

gustavoo3
12/5/14

Now here we are a week away from our wedding and couldn't be happier. Amolatina.com really did set us up perfectly. Who knows if our paths would have ever crossed moreover online on amolatina.com.

jonr30
12/4/14

Amolatina is a good site to find true relationship. However, judging from my own experience of being on different dating sites let me say to you: Be realistic. The bombshell, who is half your age probably isn’t going to be interested in you, especially if you’re fat and ugly.
And of course you should always remember that the man always pays. Good luck to you in finding your Latina hottie))

johnm379
12/2/14

Just want to say huge thanx to this site for my wife, Mrs. Mulligan. We are happy couple John and Vivian!

raphaelc15
11/29/14

I have been using amolatina.com for 4 months. The active period for me was at the beginning, just after the registration. But in several weeks I lost the passion to online datings because of huge amount of tasks at my job. However in two months my life again was calm and free of hard work. And I came back to amolatina.com. I met Melisa. We immediately switched to Skype datings. We were spending lovely hours together online. In the end of June 2014, I suggested her to move into my flat. We still share the flat and our lives. Thanks for such service!

stevep74
11/29/14

I think that some guys just overestimated themselves… Come on, guys , you are here and this site is not free. Amolatina offers only the hottest and the most beautiful girls. I think they worth every dollar spent.

scotth61
11/26/14

Amoalatina SHUT MY COMPUTER DOWN! Was talking with Lore (ID 1179396) who said she was looking for marriage and kids. Says very interested in me, had good conversation blah blah blah. Then I sent her my e.m. address on chat and she said "whats this", anyone would know what an e.m. address @yahoo is, I said my e.m. address so she can write me off site, she then said "I don't care" and my computer SHUT DOWN! I say again, all of a sudden my computer SHUT THE F@#K DOWN! I tried to restart 4-5 times and it would not power up. I finally go tit started and it went into repair diagnostics, I had to restart my computer back in time to erase whatever they did to it, Malware or Bots I don't know. Seems they accessed my Windows program and shut down my computer as my computer has NEVER done this before, I have an i7 quad core very good computer! I restored back in time. Did you hear me? Besides wasting your money, never meeting these "girls", on the internet who knows who your talking to right, you are risking your computer's health on this site!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

diegof11
11/26/14

It is a big pleasure for me to say several good words about this service. Amolatina is not a scam at all, all girls I met here were real. All members should follow the rules of this service, but the conversations you could be involved in are totally fear and sincere. I appreciated the job of this service.

reym2
11/21/14

After a few nice emails I asked if she wanted to have a skype call. I was afraid she is not real, because she sounds so perfect: smart, with a good sense of humor… gorgeous. It was hard not to be suspicious. Hopefully I was not scammed. The person I used to talk on amolatina.com was real in Skype as well. I am satisfied using this service.

roccod12
11/21/14

When you go somewhere, surely we get to know a lot of new things about those places.
I’ve never seen latin girls in real...so I have a dream to!!
This site should be total help!

willl15
11/21/14

I find amolatina.com to be one of a good dating sites. Many would say that I am biased simply because I found the love of my life on there in May, 2014 and they wouldn’t be wrong. But on a serious note though, I am glad that I followed my friend’s advice and joined this site because today I can’t wait to wake up in the morning just to see the beautiful smile…..of my hot Latina.

javierp3
11/20/14

I consider this site to be one of the best and professional dating services I’ve met. I was told a lot of different stories about blaming site or those who created it that it doesn’t work at all..BUT I’ve chosen it for online love chatting. So far still searching for my love...truly believed she is there...

samr47
11/20/14

I was planning to visit Colombia and wanted to make the whole experience more enjoyable by meeting Latin women and making friends before getting to final destination.So I started chatting with several girls on Amolatina. OH, God, they are so sexy)). Needless to say- by the time the final day of travel arrived, I had already made about 15 local girl friends, because their very open, friendly and flirtatious. So get on the Internet start chatting with some Latin beauties and start building some trust and friendships. After a few weeks of chatting on a regular basis, you’ll see that these girls will warm up to you greatly))

danc63
11/19/14

I just wanted to find a nice girl to create family. Amolatina helped achieve that and I’ll be eternally grateful to this site.

d---r
11/18/14

Yeah I was pretty sure these chicks were looking to get some cash from the site, but there were a few that took a while answering me when they approached me via chat. But when I said I thought they were not real, they IMMEDIATELY answered me in perfect english, asking me if that is what I thought of them, in an incredulous tone. I already have $20 left. Gonna use it up dissing these $#*!es.

johnr189
11/18/14

It is a great experience to date with a Latin woman. She is sexy and adorable. Beautiful and kind. I have relationship with a girl from this site and YES..I am in love.

thymp
11/17/14

I am from Australia but my thought are always with her.
I wish she could be here with me to share every single moment of my life..

valenter
11/16/14

We have so many people around us. Unfortunately so often we do feel loneliness. So the same happened to me. I want to find a girlfriend but don’t know where can I look for her.
Among some dating websites I’ve chosen this one to try out my luck!

stevet48
11/15/14

I have for the most part being happy for 5 years with my Latina wife. We now have a beautiful baby boy . She is such a wonderful girl and I love her even more than ever.

orlandot12
11/15/14

She believes in being able to meet a stable, put together, mature person in life where you are working full-time and not desiring to meet someone in a local bar or a single's event. She believes to meet someone on this service. However I never believed that I could meet someone as amazing as Karin, moreover online. The perfect person for me was on amolatina.com.

jimb134
11/14/14

My point of view of this site is great! Searching for latin girls from all over the world with only one quick click!
Love it!!
I told all my friend about it and want to share it with y’all too!!

emilej3
11/13/14

Nice dating site! I am seeing one girl via online and I must admit I like her very much! Through thousands profiles she was the one I was looking for!
That’s why I want to write this gratitude letter!
Thankful for Diana!!

leem44
11/13/14

This site is a total scam.

I joined without submitting a picture and listed my age as 53. Within minutes my inbox was innudated with requests from 19 to 25 year-old model-quality girls who were just dying to chat with me. Strangely, the site charges users to chat, and all of the requests were in English, and read like they were written by the same person.

I've been to Latin America many times. The 20 year-old models DO NOT speak fluent English,a and they going to flip out of a 53 year-old, sight unseen.

If you want online introductions, go to Colombian Cupid instead.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site like Ebola.

andrewq1
11/12/14

From what I can tell dating sites where you pay for communication are usually better for several reasons. If I don’t want to spend money and just want to chat then I’ll use free dating. But what I see on Amolatina.com are very beautiful girls and instant chat. I could never find so many of them for free! So what I pay for gives me a better return:)

tommyb5
11/11/14

I have been an infrequent user at this site for around 6 months. The bad news is that the services are extremely overpriced and despite their claims that they don't use models, many of the girls actually list that as their profession. Many of the reviews here so far are somewhat accurate, however, the good news is that the majority of these girls are interested in obtaining a western husband. Although I have had limited contact with a few who I wasn't sure were on the level, there are 3 that I am currently in contact with who seem quite legit; who have sent me additional personal photos (Not the airbrushed, photo-shopped pics you see in many profiles) and have expressed interest in meeting me. All this while not being a very lucrative customer for the site.
Never read your first unsolicited letter from a girl -- it will invariably be a form letter giving general information about her and automatically sent once you list her as a "favorite." After that, use your own judgment; its not too hard to ascertain whether you are having a real correspondence or being strung along. Like I said, there have been 1 or 2 I wasn't getting that warm fuzzy feeling from, despite their continued correspondence, but none have buttered me up for financial aid yet. My friend speaks fluent Spanish and he handled a call translation for me with a Colombian girl I had been friendly with. This way we were able to exchange e-mails and have been corresponding out of the reach of AmoLatina. Other than speculation, I have never seen corroboration that AmoLatina pays any of these girls for advertisement or use of the service. While an individual girl might try to scam you, there is no evidence that it is organized with the site. My only complaint is that customer service failed to reimburse me for a chat session I was over-billed for once, but that was an isolated event in my experience. The key word is judgment; use it! If you are a '5' then don't expect to hook up with a '10' unless you have a yacht. Otherwise, you can certainly do better than the pitiful odds we have stateside (Yanks) where most women are either un-fit, unattractive or nasty. Latinas are all about the sexy!

thethruthw
11/11/14

Listen up everybody.The truth would be told about this site.I even know Spanish so I discover more about this site.First of all,don't believe those good reviews,there are all made from people who work for Amolatina.The truth is, this ladies on Amolatina are scams.They only want to chat with you in the chat service,The reason why,the more time they spend on chat with you,they get points.Which will make them win tons of prizes.I talked with most of those women in chat,and told them,I only wanted to communicate with them in letters.By this,they got mad.They told me,they only wanted to talk in chat,By the way, I never received back a letter from them,after written letters to them.So there's one red flag there.The other thing I saw,that the letters that I received from other ladies,had the same messages.Exactly the same,and saying they wanted to chat with me only.second flag there.and the most worse of all,is what I discover a the end.The girl that I was talking the most in chat,which at one point,I had an affection for her.A really beautiful lady.I really had my doubts about her since weeks ago.This really put the nail in the coffin.I wanted to see,If I could find her on facebook,And sure enough, I found her there.What made me feel disgusted,was when I saw, on her facebook post,that she was in a relationship.That made me sick!! I'm going to report this site to the FBI! and hopefully get them shut down.This ladies are models,and there marry.You can find them on Facebook.They have pictures on their facebook, of flowers they have received from men who send them from amolatina.Not one nor two men,send them flowers.Most of this ladies,are online all day long! Everybody don't use this site!! your better than this scam of crap! I hope this help,you all.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!! you be warn.

chrisf58
11/11/14

I met my wife Jade through the Amolatina website, and the experience was excellent! We communicated through the website by phone, email and livechat, which enabled us to grow our affection and love for each other. We realized how lucky we both were to find each other here on this site and now we have celebrated our marriage here in Seattle.

I would encourage anyone who is seeking relationship with a Latin lady to this site, which is a sincere and trustworthy.

jacko18
11/11/14

Sweet, precious oh! and incredible girls live in Brazil!!
I can’t wait to fall in love in one of them!

geraldk18
11/10/14

Amolatina. com used to be a good site. I met a girl on there and went down to Colombia to meet her. She told me that she works at Amolatina.com and it is a big scam. The girls on video camera work for them and they get paid extra for keeping you online. This site is a total rip off. There is a site called Colombia Cupid that offers the same exact thing except it is $30 a month and you can exchange email's Facebook, and Skype. It oes not cost a ton of money. Stay away from Amolatina.com total ripoff.

Tip for consumers: Go to Colombian Cupid it is only $30 a month for full access, versus $30 for 10 minutes with a fake profile.

maxwelll7
11/10/14

I have a little advice for those who are in the process of searching girls.
Don’t be afraid to show your inner world to them!
They do really deserve good attitude to themselves.
I am not an expert, but I know what I am talking about!
Latina girls are one of the kinestand prettiest in the world!!

jasonk43
11/9/14

I love Latinas..they have the most beautiful skin, lovely smiles with beautiful lips, great big brown eyes, long flowinđ┐ brown hair, amazing breasts and the most beautiful shapes (my wife)... I think it's the world's best kept secret.

bernardw9
11/8/14

I am a new user on Amolatina.
I don’t know how everything works out there..but hope to find a good girl.

johnm371
11/7/14

We are very happy to have found each other and enjoying moving forward with our life together. We feel very lucky to have found each other on this site, my girl is very appreciative of me and lets me know this every day. Thank you so much for taking our lives in a new direction.
Best of luck to everyone!

giancarlom1
11/6/14

My comment will be positive. I had success story on AMolatina. I saw Maria on your fabulous website... We messaged each other... and we met for coffee and fell in love!! Recommend!

calvinp12
11/6/14

when I saw one girl in underground in New York it wasn’t comfortable for me to start communication with her.
I regret I didn’t do that.
But as you know..you can’t hide from your destiny, so yeah! No One believed me that I could find a girl in the internet without her name or any kind of different information.
SO! can you imagine after 2 months of searching.. I found her here on this site!
LOL! I couldn’t believe my luck! So she is my girlfriend now. She has the most beautiful name in the world..Carla..and after that I do really think that everything is possible!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I always was Wondering 4 Years ago I was utilizing Amolatina agency Services a lot in 2010 I first found out about them back in 2004 but never really well you know Joined because I thought I was too young at the time I must say I'am 30 - Years of age and I'am getting tired of being lonely the its seems like the fellow Women here in United States are getting to be in my opinion not interested in Nice men who have really something worthwhile to offer and (I do not mean money either!!) or sex either but a genuine good Man with a loving good heart even the Latinas here in the USA if they are over here they tend to stick with there own kind! so with that I have Subjected myself to the internet dating and I'am very much interested in a real loving relationship with a Latina from Latin America I'am not a bad looking guy its just i do not get a lot of Women on me like Actor George Clooney but anyways using Amolatina agency Correspondence I have to admit I'am very skeptical about being on there again because I'am afraid the Women might chat with you and send messages back and forth but after while they'll back and say oh thank you for your interest but I have already found someone?!! are Serious there is this new Claudia Patricia she seems legit she Manizales and they want to do call me Service to exchange information should I do it because I'am feeling like there just trying to get me to spend more money somebody help me?!
2/22/13
canom
A: Hello out there, I signed-up with Amolatina and Anastasia, a week ago and notice more Spam E-mails asking for my bank info as if it was an Actual bank request. Anyone else have the same MAILS? Or was this a coincidence?? I have decided to not give correct info to any more of these sites!!!!!!!!!
7/22/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AmoLatina