US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mikew99

Latin women I found on Amolatina are very kind and passionate. (in 86 reviews)

alessandrod10

But latin girls....mmmm hmmm....The thing about Latina women, their skin. (in 11 reviews)

malcolmd

Good luck and i hope you'll find your love guys on this site! (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

armandom9
12/19/14

December 18th will always be a special day for me, the day AmoLatina matched me with Amanda. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Amanda and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to amolatina.com.

homers14
12/5/14

The things about this site I find suspicious:
- All of the pictures of the girls are professional.
- The girls are above average, even for Latin America.
- The girls are online 24 hours a day.
- The girls initiate contact.
- The girls are interested in men more than twice their age.
- The girls are unwilling to take the conversation outside of the Amolatina.com website.
- It is impossible to open a women's account on this site.
- The women's pictures don't exist elsewhere online if you do an image search.
- Women that claim to not speak English, write in English rather than Spanish or Portuguese. (I speak all three.)

I could overlook any ONE of these signs, but not all of them. None of these are true on competing sites like LatinAmericanCupid.com. Beware. You can waste a lot of time, money, and emotion on this site.

Tip for consumers: A WAY TO VERIFY THEY'RE REAL: Before you spend a lot of money chatting with a beautiful girl, you should know she's real. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money. During the first chat, tell the girl, "I'm impressed by your profile and love your beautiful pictures. You seem like the perfect woman. I'm ready to spend the time and money to get to know you, and meet in person sometime soon. Since there are some dishonest people on the internet, would you please do me a small favor, and post a

gustavoo3
12/5/14

Now here we are a week away from our wedding and couldn't be happier. Amolatina.com really did set us up perfectly. Who knows if our paths would have ever crossed moreover online on amolatina.com.

jonr30
12/4/14

Amolatina is a good site to find true relationship. However, judging from my own experience of being on different dating sites let me say to you: Be realistic. The bombshell, who is half your age probably isn’t going to be interested in you, especially if you’re fat and ugly.
And of course you should always remember that the man always pays. Good luck to you in finding your Latina hottie))

johnm379
12/2/14

Just want to say huge thanx to this site for my wife, Mrs. Mulligan. We are happy couple John and Vivian!

raphaelc15
11/29/14

I have been using amolatina.com for 4 months. The active period for me was at the beginning, just after the registration. But in several weeks I lost the passion to online datings because of huge amount of tasks at my job. However in two months my life again was calm and free of hard work. And I came back to amolatina.com. I met Melisa. We immediately switched to Skype datings. We were spending lovely hours together online. In the end of June 2014, I suggested her to move into my flat. We still share the flat and our lives. Thanks for such service!

stevep74
11/29/14

I think that some guys just overestimated themselves… Come on, guys , you are here and this site is not free. Amolatina offers only the hottest and the most beautiful girls. I think they worth every dollar spent.

scotth61
11/26/14

Amoalatina SHUT MY COMPUTER DOWN! Was talking with Lore (ID 1179396) who said she was looking for marriage and kids. Says very interested in me, had good conversation blah blah blah. Then I sent her my e.m. address on chat and she said "whats this", anyone would know what an e.m. address @yahoo is, I said my e.m. address so she can write me off site, she then said "I don't care" and my computer SHUT DOWN! I say again, all of a sudden my computer SHUT THE F@#K DOWN! I tried to restart 4-5 times and it would not power up. I finally go tit started and it went into repair diagnostics, I had to restart my computer back in time to erase whatever they did to it, Malware or Bots I don't know. Seems they accessed my Windows program and shut down my computer as my computer has NEVER done this before, I have an i7 quad core very good computer! I restored back in time. Did you hear me? Besides wasting your money, never meeting these "girls", on the internet who knows who your talking to right, you are risking your computer's health on this site!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

diegof11
11/26/14

It is a big pleasure for me to say several good words about this service. Amolatina is not a scam at all, all girls I met here were real. All members should follow the rules of this service, but the conversations you could be involved in are totally fear and sincere. I appreciated the job of this service.

reym2
11/21/14

After a few nice emails I asked if she wanted to have a skype call. I was afraid she is not real, because she sounds so perfect: smart, with a good sense of humor… gorgeous. It was hard not to be suspicious. Hopefully I was not scammed. The person I used to talk on amolatina.com was real in Skype as well. I am satisfied using this service.

roccod12
11/21/14

When you go somewhere, surely we get to know a lot of new things about those places.
I’ve never seen latin girls in real...so I have a dream to!!
This site should be total help!

willl15
11/21/14

I find amolatina.com to be one of a good dating sites. Many would say that I am biased simply because I found the love of my life on there in May, 2014 and they wouldn’t be wrong. But on a serious note though, I am glad that I followed my friend’s advice and joined this site because today I can’t wait to wake up in the morning just to see the beautiful smile…..of my hot Latina.

javierp3
11/20/14

I consider this site to be one of the best and professional dating services I’ve met. I was told a lot of different stories about blaming site or those who created it that it doesn’t work at all..BUT I’ve chosen it for online love chatting. So far still searching for my love...truly believed she is there...

samr47
11/20/14

I was planning to visit Colombia and wanted to make the whole experience more enjoyable by meeting Latin women and making friends before getting to final destination.So I started chatting with several girls on Amolatina. OH, God, they are so sexy)). Needless to say- by the time the final day of travel arrived, I had already made about 15 local girl friends, because their very open, friendly and flirtatious. So get on the Internet start chatting with some Latin beauties and start building some trust and friendships. After a few weeks of chatting on a regular basis, you’ll see that these girls will warm up to you greatly))

danc63
11/19/14

I just wanted to find a nice girl to create family. Amolatina helped achieve that and I’ll be eternally grateful to this site.

d---r
11/18/14

Yeah I was pretty sure these chicks were looking to get some cash from the site, but there were a few that took a while answering me when they approached me via chat. But when I said I thought they were not real, they IMMEDIATELY answered me in perfect english, asking me if that is what I thought of them, in an incredulous tone. I already have $20 left. Gonna use it up dissing these $#*!es.

johnr189
11/18/14

It is a great experience to date with a Latin woman. She is sexy and adorable. Beautiful and kind. I have relationship with a girl from this site and YES..I am in love.

thymp
11/17/14

I can’t say that I am shy or speechless with girls. I don’t care what she likes, If I caught her with my eyes, she will be mine.
I couldn’t believe when I saw Amelia's profile I was thinking what to ask first and how to start our communication!
I am from Australia but my thought are always with her.
I wish she could be here with me to share every single moment of my life..

valenter
11/16/14

We have so many people around us. Unfortunately so often we do feel loneliness. So the same happened to me. I want to find a girlfriend but don’t know where can I look for her.
Among some dating websites I’ve chosen this one to try out my luck!

stevet48
11/15/14

I have for the most part being happy for 5 years with my Latina wife. We now have a beautiful baby boy . She is such a wonderful girl and I love her even more than ever.

orlandot12
11/15/14

She believes in being able to meet a stable, put together, mature person in life where you are working full-time and not desiring to meet someone in a local bar or a single's event. She believes to meet someone on this service. However I never believed that I could meet someone as amazing as Karin, moreover online. The perfect person for me was on amolatina.com.

jimb134
11/14/14

My point of view of this site is great! Searching for latin girls from all over the world with only one quick click!
Love it!!
I told all my friend about it and want to share it with y’all too!!

emilej3
11/13/14

Nice dating site! I am seeing one girl via online and I must admit I like her very much! Through thousands profiles she was the one I was looking for!
That’s why I want to write this gratitude letter!
Thankful for Diana!!

leem44
11/13/14

This site is a total scam.

I joined without submitting a picture and listed my age as 53. Within minutes my inbox was innudated with requests from 19 to 25 year-old model-quality girls who were just dying to chat with me. Strangely, the site charges users to chat, and all of the requests were in English, and read like they were written by the same person.

I've been to Latin America many times. The 20 year-old models DO NOT speak fluent English,a and they going to flip out of a 53 year-old, sight unseen.

If you want online introductions, go to Colombian Cupid instead.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site like Ebola.

andrewq1
11/12/14

From what I can tell dating sites where you pay for communication are usually better for several reasons. If I don’t want to spend money and just want to chat then I’ll use free dating. But what I see on Amolatina.com are very beautiful girls and instant chat. I could never find so many of them for free! So what I pay for gives me a better return:)

tommyb5
11/11/14

I have been an infrequent user at this site for around 6 months. The bad news is that the services are extremely overpriced and despite their claims that they don't use models, many of the girls actually list that as their profession. Many of the reviews here so far are somewhat accurate, however, the good news is that the majority of these girls are interested in obtaining a western husband. Although I have had limited contact with a few who I wasn't sure were on the level, there are 3 that I am currently in contact with who seem quite legit; who have sent me additional personal photos (Not the airbrushed, photo-shopped pics you see in many profiles) and have expressed interest in meeting me. All this while not being a very lucrative customer for the site.
Never read your first unsolicited letter from a girl -- it will invariably be a form letter giving general information about her and automatically sent once you list her as a "favorite." After that, use your own judgment; its not too hard to ascertain whether you are having a real correspondence or being strung along. Like I said, there have been 1 or 2 I wasn't getting that warm fuzzy feeling from, despite their continued correspondence, but none have buttered me up for financial aid yet. My friend speaks fluent Spanish and he handled a call translation for me with a Colombian girl I had been friendly with. This way we were able to exchange e-mails and have been corresponding out of the reach of AmoLatina. Other than speculation, I have never seen corroboration that AmoLatina pays any of these girls for advertisement or use of the service. While an individual girl might try to scam you, there is no evidence that it is organized with the site. My only complaint is that customer service failed to reimburse me for a chat session I was over-billed for once, but that was an isolated event in my experience. The key word is judgment; use it! If you are a '5' then don't expect to hook up with a '10' unless you have a yacht. Otherwise, you can certainly do better than the pitiful odds we have stateside (Yanks) where most women are either un-fit, unattractive or nasty. Latinas are all about the sexy!

thethruthw
11/11/14

Listen up everybody.The truth would be told about this site.I even know Spanish so I discover more about this site.First of all,don't believe those good reviews,there are all made from people who work for Amolatina.The truth is, this ladies on Amolatina are scams.They only want to chat with you in the chat service,The reason why,the more time they spend on chat with you,they get points.Which will make them win tons of prizes.I talked with most of those women in chat,and told them,I only wanted to communicate with them in letters.By this,they got mad.They told me,they only wanted to talk in chat,By the way, I never received back a letter from them,after written letters to them.So there's one red flag there.The other thing I saw,that the letters that I received from other ladies,had the same messages.Exactly the same,and saying they wanted to chat with me only.second flag there.and the most worse of all,is what I discover a the end.The girl that I was talking the most in chat,which at one point,I had an affection for her.A really beautiful lady.I really had my doubts about her since weeks ago.This really put the nail in the coffin.I wanted to see,If I could find her on facebook,And sure enough, I found her there.What made me feel disgusted,was when I saw, on her facebook post,that she was in a relationship.That made me sick!! I'm going to report this site to the FBI! and hopefully get them shut down.This ladies are models,and there marry.You can find them on Facebook.They have pictures on their facebook, of flowers they have received from men who send them from amolatina.Not one nor two men,send them flowers.Most of this ladies,are online all day long! Everybody don't use this site!! your better than this scam of crap! I hope this help,you all.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!! you be warn.

chrisf58
11/11/14

I met my wife Jade through the Amolatina website, and the experience was excellent! We communicated through the website by phone, email and livechat, which enabled us to grow our affection and love for each other. We realized how lucky we both were to find each other here on this site and now we have celebrated our marriage here in Seattle.

I would encourage anyone who is seeking relationship with a Latin lady to this site, which is a sincere and trustworthy.

jacko18
11/11/14

Sweet, precious oh! and incredible girls live in Brazil!!
I can’t wait to fall in love in one of them!

geraldk18
11/10/14

Amolatina. com used to be a good site. I met a girl on there and went down to Colombia to meet her. She told me that she works at Amolatina.com and it is a big scam. The girls on video camera work for them and they get paid extra for keeping you online. This site is a total rip off. There is a site called Colombia Cupid that offers the same exact thing except it is $30 a month and you can exchange email's Facebook, and Skype. It oes not cost a ton of money. Stay away from Amolatina.com total ripoff.

Tip for consumers: Go to Colombian Cupid it is only $30 a month for full access, versus $30 for 10 minutes with a fake profile.

maxwelll7
11/10/14

I have a little advice for those who are in the process of searching girls.
Don’t be afraid to show your inner world to them!
They do really deserve good attitude to themselves.
I am not an expert, but I know what I am talking about!
Latina girls are one of the kinestand prettiest in the world!!

jasonk43
11/9/14

I love Latinas..they have the most beautiful skin, lovely smiles with beautiful lips, great big brown eyes, long flowinđ┐ brown hair, amazing breasts and the most beautiful shapes (my wife)... I think it's the world's best kept secret.

bernardw9
11/8/14

I am a new user on Amolatina.
I don’t know how everything works out there..but hope to find a good girl.

johnm371
11/7/14

We are very happy to have found each other and enjoying moving forward with our life together. We feel very lucky to have found each other on this site, my girl is very appreciative of me and lets me know this every day. Thank you so much for taking our lives in a new direction.
Best of luck to everyone!

giancarlom1
11/6/14

My comment will be positive. I had success story on AMolatina. I saw Maria on your fabulous website... We messaged each other... and we met for coffee and fell in love!! Recommend!

calvinp12
11/6/14

when I saw one girl in underground in New York it wasn’t comfortable for me to start communication with her.
I regret I didn’t do that.
But as you know..you can’t hide from your destiny, so yeah! No One believed me that I could find a girl in the internet without her name or any kind of different information.
SO! can you imagine after 2 months of searching.. I found her here on this site!
LOL! I couldn’t believe my luck! So she is my girlfriend now. She has the most beautiful name in the world..Carla..and after that I do really think that everything is possible!!

mikeh137
11/5/14

The site is good for those seeking the love of Latin girls. They have a large selection of beauties and also they provide you with every opportunity to meet and see in real the girls. I can't agree with all people saying this site is a scam because my experience with this dating service was fantastic! Beautiful and smart girls and highly responsive support team proved that Amolatina was worth my money.

paulj56
11/4/14

I like this site. Really like it despite it’s quite expensive. And Latin women are more than beautiful. They are intelligent and charming, and they are more family oriented than American women. Amolatina can connect you to all these hot beaties in many way. I wish you give it a try.

raymondt13
11/3/14

OMG! Great service really!
I found bad reviews and that is total scam! This site works well for me..and I ‘ve met just great girls to chat with!

davidj106
11/3/14

I think that internet dating will be the most popular in the world soon. At least with me it worked wonderful. I became a member of Amolatina and I feel myself better and better having all of that attention and care from a girl I have met here. I realize that somebody need my company and like to be with me. For now it is only online conversations but very soon we will meet in real life.

victorg22
11/2/14

Precious things in our life life are always paid.
I don’t believe you can get something really worth for free. I am ready to pay for good service!

simonh57
11/1/14

True love is always alive.
My grandparents were together for more than 50 years. Well, yes.. I am young enough to say that it is easy and that was another time to divorce or just to leave your family.
Every relations need attention and work..I mess up my first marriage..that’s why I need to change the situation with my future!
Website amolatina should help!..I really expect it to be so.

tome35
11/1/14

Yes we did meet on this site, I did not join to find a wife, but I was intrigued by the profiles of the women here. I met my girl in October 2012 and we began our communication. We had a lot of fun chatting for several months then I traveled for a live meeting, more communication followed our live meeting a lot of late night chatting, now we are both ready for the next step, we both feel are very compatible and we are a good match.
I wish all the Latin ladies - only happiness and hope that they never give up on their dreams to find love.

joei8
10/30/14

The best site ever to find Latina. They offer the best platform for authentic singles from Latin America and those interested in them to form lasting relationships such as friendship, dating and even possibly marriage. The dating experience they provide is outstanding and successful.

huntl
10/29/14

I think I stuck for a long time on this site! It showed me so many nice latin girls. They really are special!
Can’t wait to go and visit them in one month!

bobt45
10/28/14

I was in the process of going through a divorce from an American woman when I met and fell in love with a terrific woman from Colombia. She had her profile on Amolatina. I had always desired to get to know a Latin woman but she was the first "Latina" I ever had a relationship with. We were together for six years before it ended, and they were the best years I have ever spent with any woman.Trust me.

hughd14
10/25/14

Thanks to amolatina.com, which I joined just a month ago, I found my gorgeous soulmate. I am truly love her unconditionally. I am sure I want to settle down with this great women. I do not mind where we will do it in US or in Mexico. I am ready for everything just to be next to her all my life.

davidm220
10/25/14

If you are searching for new cultural matches, Amolatina is definitely a place you should check out. I had all kinds of doubts about online dating sites in the beginning, but you could be lucky as I was!
That’s great when somebody appreciates your soul more than body!

riccardot1
10/24/14

Scam is everywhere.. Emails..fake sms..and even calls sometimes. I’ve came across many fake sites.
Well..nothing bad on this one. ..Even read some comments..it is not that bad!

oscarr25
10/24/14

Melisa and me first met in April 2013 online on Amolatina.com, after chatting for weeks on the phone we finally met up for dinner at my place and hit it off right away. Since that first date we have rarely spent a day apart and welcomed our first born son 'Leo Daniel' on the 23/03/2014. We are now both looking forward to our wedding in November.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I always was Wondering 4 Years ago I was utilizing Amolatina agency Services a lot in 2010 I first found out about them back in 2004 but never really well you know Joined because I thought I was too young at the time I must say I'am 30 - Years of age and I'am getting tired of being lonely the its seems like the fellow Women here in United States are getting to be in my opinion not interested in Nice men who have really something worthwhile to offer and (I do not mean money either!!) or sex either but a genuine good Man with a loving good heart even the Latinas here in the USA if they are over here they tend to stick with there own kind! so with that I have Subjected myself to the internet dating and I'am very much interested in a real loving relationship with a Latina from Latin America I'am not a bad looking guy its just i do not get a lot of Women on me like Actor George Clooney but anyways using Amolatina agency Correspondence I have to admit I'am very skeptical about being on there again because I'am afraid the Women might chat with you and send messages back and forth but after while they'll back and say oh thank you for your interest but I have already found someone?!! are Serious there is this new Claudia Patricia she seems legit she Manizales and they want to do call me Service to exchange information should I do it because I'am feeling like there just trying to get me to spend more money somebody help me?!
2/22/13
canom
A: Hello out there, I signed-up with Amolatina and Anastasia, a week ago and notice more Spam E-mails asking for my bank info as if it was an Actual bank request. Anyone else have the same MAILS? Or was this a coincidence?? I have decided to not give correct info to any more of these sites!!!!!!!!!
7/22/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for AmoLatina