US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mattl36

I can find Brazilian, Costa Rican, Colombian and even Latin women in the USA. (in 79 reviews)

malcolmd

Good luck and i hope you'll find your love guys on this site! (in 15 reviews)

devh

I can chat to them see them on video and go down to South America to meet them. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

riccardot1
10/24/14

Scam is everywhere.. Emails..fake sms..and even calls sometimes. I’ve came across many fake sites.
Well..nothing bad on this one. ..Even read some comments..it is not that bad!

oscarr25
10/24/14

Melisa and me first met in April 2013 online on Amolatina.com, after chatting for weeks on the phone we finally met up for dinner at my place and hit it off right away. Since that first date we have rarely spent a day apart and welcomed our first born son 'Leo Daniel' on the 23/03/2014. We are now both looking forward to our wedding in November.

enricod1
10/23/14

This site is checked by few my friends and I can assure it is real. And yes, definitely advides to my friends.

darrelj4
10/23/14

I want to share with you my joy of meeting Gabriela on Amolatina. She is from Brazil and I was caught on her beauty. Later when I arrived to see her I was impressed even more: so hot and sexy. We had absolute chemistry between us.

jeffw43
10/22/14

I am a typical American born and raised in US. I am having a relationship with Latina who is from Peru since a year and half ago. We met each other on Amolatina. She is gorgeous, beautiful, and adorable. (especially her shapes are like the one of goddess..)

arnoldoi
10/21/14

I met a beautiful down to earth girl in Colombia named Karen and now we have plans to get married. I am very excited. I am also from Colombia and it was not a problem to see her here. Wonderful, soft spoken, very lady like, and smart - these are the words to describe my girlfriend. I am in love and I owe it to Amolatina. Keep looking guys. Invest some time and money in getting to know someone and you might just get lucky like me. Good Luck !!! I can't wait to be with her. Thanks Amolatina.

markn39
10/20/14

Want to be scammed out of all your money. Then use this site. I did and I lost hundreds of dollars. They are either other women behind the pictures or they ARE the women but make a percentage of the money that is exchanged. How did I find this out? Well after spending hundreds of dollars on these ladies and even telling them I wanted to meet them they were reluctant to give out any information through translation services. This in regards to phone numbers, e mails,or any other cheaper forms of communication. They only want to use the expensive chat services. You will get sucked in thinking you found your dream girl only to realize you were the sucker. Very humiliating experience to say the least. Avoid this site like the plague.

taylorp12
10/20/14

I received a true love on this service as well as other thousands of men. Nobody deceived me and nobody tried to scam.
Grateful to Amolatina for Gloria and I wish all those lonely hearts: trust internet dating sites. Maybe you’ll find your love.

jasons108
10/19/14

I was single for last 2 years. I was single before I registered on Amolatina.com. Once I met a wonderful woman on this site, I knew instantly that we were meant to be together.....forever. Thankfully my woman didn’t have a fake profile, and she was not a robot or virtual person. Thus, I received a true love from this service.

mathewj9
10/19/14

The ultra-tight jeans, the heels, the long dark hair, all come together to form a nicely exotic package of a hot Mexican girl. This is the girl I want to meet on Amolatina. There are plenty of them on this site.

diegov3
10/18/14

I went on a date with 20 girls in 11 months. That WAS hard work! I was very disappointed most of the time........TILL I met my SOULMATE on Amolatina! I didn't expect anything from her as she was much younger. But it's been a year since I met her and things have been amazing, she has moved to me and my kids. We are thinking about getting married too. I might have been still lonely single guy if I hadn't joined the site. Thank you very much.

patm61
10/16/14

Write your review to help otheI want to say that I don’t want to get married! I am too young! James Bond best age for men is from 45-60...I still have some time to enjoy my free life :)rs learn about this online business

gordonb33
10/16/14

I joined Amolatina through the internet last year, and had received many initial letters. I was intrigued by one woman from Brazil named Alexandra and had briefly corresponded with her. Before becoming too attached, I wanted to meet her in person, so both could determine if there could be physical chemistry. She was a simple country girl, and I decided to meet her. The rest is history! Thank you, Amolatina!!

marioa9
10/15/14

I am a young executive with a large international company. I have spent some time working, visiting, and traveling in Latin America. The bulk of my time has been in Mexico. I fell in love with the city, its people, and the lifestyle. I have never seen such friendly people. The Latin women I found were very kind and passionate. Not only are these women beautiful, but many also have very high morals and values that we seem to have lost in US.
I think we are fortunate to live in an age where messages can be sent via the Internet at light speed.
I am actively using Amolatina since my coming back and I do recommend it for seeking hot latin women.

marianos19
10/14/14

We were together for 9 months after my first text to Caroline. This Saturday I proposed her and she said YES YES YES!!! How could you blame this service? Everyone is real here. I am a happy man thanks to them. We will be married in spring. I found my the only one on Amolatina.com and I couldn't be happier.

rogerf15
10/13/14

SF has special ruler and way of life. I want to be myself and do what I want!
Job and friends are good, but need the next level!
My girls weren’t those to whom I wanted to feel and create with them something special.
I told noone that I registered here. Anyway all of them don’t trust Internet in such cases, but I do!

javierm16
10/12/14

I had one experience with american girl. We didn’t date for a long time..just couple of months, then decided to get married, but I must tell..I wasn’t right doing that.
Time shows what kind of person is around you.
I didn’t see what she felt to me.
To cut long story short, we divorced after 6 months after our wedding.
Well..now I know only LATINA girls tell what they feel and do what they think to..
Hope to find a good one here.

dannyt11
10/11/14

Found it in the web.
I must say that ladies on the site are really wonderful. I am also sure that safety is top priority on Amolatina. It has a verification system for all ladies, it has many tools for communicating and it really helps singles.

anonymouss4
10/11/14

So you know people who are commenting good ratings are probably the same people who work for that site. They want to make it appear that it's the best site and they are finding lovers only because they want to hide the truth, they know their scamming people out of money but they want to make it look painfully obvious that it isn't by having their workers comment on these pages so that their site doesn't get shut down. Please be aware that every person who is commenting positive things are very much telling a lie. If you see or stumble upon this comment or any other comment know that most people who said is a scam are telling the truth. Their current app site and website is AmoLatina if another person comments on some thing good you know it's their employees trying to cover up the truth with more lies.

joshj10
10/10/14

This site helped me to see the beauty of Latina world.
It really doesn’t matter in what country you live in and what languages you are speaking in!
LOVE!LOVE IT!!

roberth139
10/10/14

I've been using Amolatina now for 1,5 months. It is the best website among the several I'm currently registered at.
In my mind, it's the most attractive site and also the one which is the easiest to use. All the ladies here are undoubtedly real and stunningly beautiful.

ofeliog
10/9/14

Ofelio Gregorance
ofeliogregorance1969@mail.com
Lio1969gre

Used IP: Chile, Santiago 179.61.208.5

I agree! I wasn’t right to right bad not trying this service!
After registering, I understood I wasn’t right! Want to underline it, because I know for me, personally, what is to read reviews to the sites you are interesting in.
So, guys, I may assure you! It’s not a scam and girls are real there…
Think I am going to date one from here..

pedroa16
10/9/14

In my opinion, Brazil has the most beautiful people on the planet. I adore girls here , they are so nice, sexy, social and they are optimists )). My soulmate from Amolatina is a very charming girl and I love her with all my heart.

vittorioc
10/8/14

I was registered on Amolatina since March. I didn’t notice any negative things about the service, I didn’t pay a lot for my pleasure. There was just one problem, I cant understand what I really want. When I went to go cancel my account I noticed a picture of a woman who caught my eye, her profile let me understand why I have to be on AmoLatina for last several months. I left this comment because I wanted others to experience the joy of meeting your person.

alvarob6
10/8/14

I want to tell you that my search on Amolatina was long and frustrating. But eventually I was lucky to find my girl.
Guys, all singles out there, continue to trust - there is always someone special for you. Stay with Amolatina - it's one of the best sites to meet sexy girls. I am sure you'll find the person that's best for you.

cliffordw13
10/7/14

I want to say an enormous THANX to those, who’s created this opportunity-website.
I bet, it helped so many people to got married and live happy life that can’t describe..
Surely every time you can’t be sunshine for everyone, as I came across some negative opinions about it.
But people, generally speaking, it works! Cause it worked for me!!

carims
10/6/14

I found a profile of this site on Facebook, and really was impressed how many likes they have. So it is extremely popular nowadays!
I need to join it. How can I miss it? ;)

antoniom35
10/6/14

Our first conversation on Amolatina online chat felt like we were two teenagers staying up all night for hours talking about anything and everything. Our first date lasted for hours! It was first the happiest moment of our love story with Alesandra. She is amazing latino women, very frank and positive. I am proud to use this service.

hectorv4
10/5/14

Girls are the reason to live in this world. We want to be rich for them, kind and better than other men. I think the girls on this website highly appreciate men to write them.
They deserve only the best!

josea22
10/3/14

I love Madeline with all of my heart and I owe it all to Amolatina for introducing us. I never thought I would find the love of my life on the net...l but I am a living testament. Love finds a way. Thanks Amolatina.

leop313
10/2/14

Who are the hottest girls? RIGRT! LATINAA girls are the best.
You will never find someone so hot tempered and calm at the same time.

mateob6
10/2/14

I met my Argentina chica online (I am also from Argentina) . It was Amolatina website. And first of all I would like to appeal to guys from other countries as this site is basically for international dating. Don’t be afraid. Sign up! In Argentina, you can find your princess. The girls there are religious, beautiful, peaceful girls, these are what princesses are made of, not feminist anger, like with American girls.
I recommend this professional site with established reputation.

justins66
9/30/14

My heart belongs to this site! People are so mean now.
What is the reason to write about this site bad things if this hasn’t worked for these people?!
I am not sure I have enough luck for that in the Internet..but still had a good experience with Amolatina.

mikew99
9/30/14

I find myself at a point in my life in which I want a wife and a family, I am glad we have the services that make it easier to meet and get to know a woman before starting something serious.. Latin women I found on Amolatina are very kind and passionate. I am still trying to find my girl and I am definitely sure in success.

juano12
9/29/14

All these reviews just showed that this concrete site worth any attention.
I am still keeping on trying to find a good girl. Maybe, this site is a real help?!!

sebastiang8
9/29/14

Paloma and I met through Amolatina. It was love at first sight! It didn't take us long to know that we were meant to be. This would not have happened without amolatina.com. We will forever be thankful!!!

clintb23
9/27/14

I have found the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world through this site, we have been together for two years now and we are madly in love, I never would have imagined i would find the woman of my dreams on an online dating site, Amolatina changes lives!!!!

warrend12
9/26/14

I met Zoraida in the middle of 2012. The attraction was incredible. Within a short period of time our love blossomed and she is now my wife and my soulmate. We are very, very happy together in Florida, USA. Thank you God and thank you Amolatina for bringing us together!

jimmyn9
9/25/14

I’ve tested a lot of dating sites. But I like Amolatina the best, it allows people to meet latin girls from all over the place and for me that really is a plus when it comes to this site. So I give a good rating.

albertc28
9/25/14

We can be happy if we let ourselves to.
What is the reason not to believe internet? We know so much about it...good and bad..but when we find something that makes us happy..we totally want to share that with everybody! Here I am writing about it!
YEAH!!! This is it!!
Great site!!

elliotg8
9/24/14

Hello everyone! Just saying Thank You for great service and awesome attitude to myself!
I found my wife here, so now I don’t need my profile anymore. I’d like to delete my profile but with enormous gratitude to all of those who had created this site!
I’d like to wish luck for other who are looking for their soulmates!
IT IS REALLY POSSIBLE!!

tonnyc1
9/24/14

I enjoy being on Amolatina.They work well, girls are fantastic and customer service is on the highest level. I truly believe that this site is one of the oldest in the industry.

rayt11
9/23/14

Write your reviIt’s so hard to find truly relations nowadays!
I am not looking for girl who can already leave her place for her rich husband for the next day she knows him!
No..No...I am looking for a real Colombian woman to create our family..ew to help others learn about this online business

antonym15
9/22/14

I prefer this site more than other.
I am registered on few ones.. but only here the care..they do really care about their users.
I wish everybody could do the same!

marioh14
9/21/14

Love exist even online. I can tell for sure, because I know that..verified by myself. When you are in love, it doesn’t matter you see this person in real or online. There are so many ways to keep in touch with the one you want to..
I think I am ready to meet my Laura in real life. My next xtep- romance tour…)

maxr31
9/21/14

I am SO thankful for my graduation gift from two the best friends of mine that pushed me to join Amolatina.com. I finally met my beautiful soulmate! It was only a week later that Amanda joined Amolatina.com as well. It was a fate!!!

willyt5
9/20/14

Amolatina is great! My life changed completely when I registered there.
Girls are real! NO spam out there.
It is so easy to chat with them. My heart belongs to latina girls ;)

albertop18
9/20/14

There are many online dating services providers .. some sites are free and some are for low price but the “quality” of girls is sometimes really bad. On Amolatina I see beautiful girls and fair service. I’ve never faced with scam. I must say that I have almost a year experience on this site.

jukkau
9/19/14

I went to Brazil last year, spent some time there and it was a very interesting experience. I went to music festival and I was impressed by how many good looking girls I saw that night.

I found Latin girls to be way more outgoing and expressive than here in Finland. My native girls are really slow.
Still having memories about the hotties I signed up on Amolatina! I enjoy! Different culture and cool girls.

bobt44
9/18/14

Just joined today and it is free at first. The girls on Amolatina are VERY good looking, not sure why, it seems better than other sites.

5 Photos for AmoLatina