US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mikew99

Latin women I found on Amolatina are very kind and passionate. (in 95 reviews)

roccod12

I’ve never seen latin girls in real...so I have a dream to!! (in 12 reviews)

malcolmd

Good luck and i hope you'll find your love guys on this site! (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

douglasp13
7/4/15

I spent thousands on 1 girl to she would never share her email, or personal info. she was more than rude to me and deceit and lying. if I did not chat or spend on flowers,

diegod19
7/1/15

amolatina work with, am a man and most women are paid on time chatting chat or messages received is forbidden to give out personal information only by flowers, really regret having worked for them and deceive many people ask sorry for my bad English I'm using a translator as everyone in the chat, you can order the return of your money if you ask a person to show them what is real ... is totally false as all anastascia and other agencies, women are real and exist but they are not chatting with them everything is a deceit, or lies, ask them to help me to share this information ... I have all the evidence.It is that loneliness leads to many sites like that but you have to talk about reality and the big lie that is!Annex a list of profiles as that i uses, you can check it.

sos11
6/24/15

As many have already written,this is a great and easy way to make money.Using attractive women most who want nothing to do with us on a genuine romantic level.We lonely men are easy targets and gullible.They want you to chat,very few will send letters once you begin "contact".This is expensive and even when you plead with them to send letters most will not comply with your request.Get sucked in talking a couple of hours and you lose about one hundred USD.Better to get a girl in once a week for the same cost as this RIP OFF site and their associated sites,Anastasia and Asian Date.Its taken me too long to stop dreaming,my wallet has decided enough is enough.STAY AWAY

johnl235
6/24/15

i posted in my profile to put a certain word in their response to me. In one. Year not one response with the word. I got 250+ emails and not one had the code word, not one! This is definitely a scam, I only wish I could get my money back.

6/21/15

dont take my word for it, look at the two photos i downloaded that came from their employee on brand new PC amolatina provided the young lady. total SCAM

adamb98
6/19/15

Met my wife here, been together three years and have a gorgeous little girl. I know it doesn't work for everyone. But don't knock it till you try it!

nelsonv5
6/16/15

I never even thought to check review until today, some three years later. Every concern and truth you guys are saying is absolutely what has happened to me. Scammers like Nigerians. We should start a class action law suit and ask for our monies back. I wonder if the US Attorney knows about this. I would join in any lawsuit. My email is nelv17@aol.com

jeffreyc24
6/10/15

Internet Brothel ! Very expensive site. Beautiful ladies paid to keep you chatting or writing with NO INTENTIONS OF CONNECTING WITH YOU. 3 months I tried it and all I got was stupid excuses we couldn't exchange just emails. And this was after 3 letters. Theses ladies are being pimped out on the website. Stay away Gents. SCAM !!

markw130
5/22/15

Even the best sites can’t stop scammers all the time.
Also, there is another point - some of the guys complaining about being scammed are
simply unlucky in love. There is a difference. How many dates do most people go on
before they find the right person? A lot… so corresponding with a girl and not marrying
her does not mean you got scammed. I wish everybody good luck with Amolatina!

joser45
5/9/15

The only thing beautiful here are the pictures of girls the rest is a rip off.it's just one big phony website. scam artist you buy credits to talk to girls because there's no other form of communication and then you don't even get all the credits that you purchase and then when you call to complain they try to tell you that you used it all up.
the person that I talk to Jonathan was lousy they need to improve their customer service skills I don't think I would ever use this site again

michaelj98
5/5/15

We living in 2015 and I thought scamming has all stopped, it disgusts me to my gut thinking people are scamming up to this day and age. This is probably the biggest scam next to the Nigerian scam. Strange none of these girls have Facebook or a phone number they want to keep you chatting, and strangely enough they don't keep to one story like you talking to a different person all the time.

I created a real amolatina profile used my photos then I created a fake one, I picked five girls asked them questions and there answers was not the same when asked on the fake one. Completely scam.

And half of them want to talk about sex and anal sex to keep you Chatting.

It is a scam. I pray over these demons and I rebuke them from the wallets of men

mikes287
4/19/15

I could not be more displeased with this site as well as all of the other parent companies and off shoots. Talking live to girls is $#*!ing expensive, and totally not worth even a cent. Every single girl wants you to keep on chatting on live chat so that you will buy more credits. They have NO interest in getting to know you beyond the realm of amo Latina. Stay away from this site it like the plauge!

giod3
4/15/15

Straight up an scam. I expended over 8 months chatting with this girl and after all this time all I get is a sorry.

This is the worst kind of scam I seen in many years. Please blast this all over the web and let's make sure this doesn't happen ever again.

Her name is Bella her ID number is 1154745

She'll sweet talk you all the way to the bank and more.
Them she'll ask for money to help pay for the us embassy paperwork to come to the USA to visit you. The only thing once you send the money is over

fredg16
4/12/15

If you spend your money talking to women, as soon as everything is looking up, they will leave the website or stop communicating with you. It is a common pattern with most of the women you will connect with. I had three women that I exchanged personal emails with after a phone call session was made. One disappeared (the boogie man must have gotten her), 2nd, sent two emails. One was a test and the 2nd stated that we would continue to talk and she would send me photos later that day (NEVER HEARD FROM HER FOR MONTHS!!!). The 3rd, we exchanged skype and email info and she would never skype with me. She told me to do the video chat thru the website. WTF?!?!??! Why would we do the video thru the website and we can do it on our own for free! I would see her online via the website and she would not Skype. If I sent her a message thru skype without video, she would respond but would not answer the video. BUT BUT, she would answer the video thru the website! SCAM! DUDE SCAM!
Also if you begin to get close to someone you will get the VERY common excuse, "My mom is very sick and I have been caring for her everyday taking her back and forward to the hospital'! I don't wish anything bad if it is the truth, but these women have the sickess family members I have ever seen. They all have the same excuses!
Remember when I said that I exchanged emails with the women? Ok, after I knew this site was a SCAM, I stopped spending money and call the office (who were no F#&KING help). Why did I receive an email thru the website from one of the girls who had my personal email?!?!?!?! WTF. I emailed her back thru the personal email asking why was she writing me thru the website, you have my personal. CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS!!!!!
I had some leftover credits and I read her email......This was some computer generated BULL! We knew more personal and private things about one another and the email that I read was so vague it was crazy. Never answered any of my questions from prior emails, did not talk about things we had discussed. This letter could have been for anyone who read it.
DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THIS SITE!
LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!

Tip for consumers: Almost after every bad review is posted, they post a positive review. Don't fall for the bull$#*!!

happys5
3/17/15

I want to delete my profile.
The girl I was looking for has appeared in my life. Ardina is all I was dreaming about. Such girls are very rare now… She was honest, telling me in the beginning she wanted someone to help her to leave her country and a better life, one she could be proud of.
Wish you luck guys!

diad3
3/15/15

These are all the same sites except promoting different women.
AfricaBeauties, AmoLatina, AnastasiaDate and AsianDate

That's why your email and password for one site, works for the other's.
All the issues and complaints that apply to the other three sites, apply to AmorLatina

On dating sites, attractive women check their inbox emails once or several times a week. They are not on chat for hours or days.

Next, these women filter their list of potential dates. Next they go on a date.

These International Virtual Fantasy Date sites are only good for Entertainment.
No sincere woman will fall in love with someone wasting their money, to pay a woman to talk to them.

What type of person pays to chat with a woman
by the minute and expects to marry her?.

adamc56
3/11/15

My favourite thing about amolatina.com is limitless posibilities: variety of services will suit everybody. It doesnt matter whatever you desires and doubts. And of course girls here are the most gorgeous.

ronc43
3/10/15

I signed up to evaluate AmoLatina's validity. I have been to Columbia and have met a few(5) of these women. This is not a valid matchmaking service! I am retired and I enjoy researching issues of interest and sharing my findings. My brother met a woman on Anastasia Asian and was scammed, so I thought I would try Anastasia AmoLatina. I recorded every communication, text and cam video I paid for! Thought my brother's was just misfortuate, he just found the wrong woman. A rare occurrence. But it wasn't! This is not a valid matchmaking service either.

The Better Business Bureau and all reputable credit card companies have strong NEGATIVE comments about this business. Their practice is considered barely legal. The site first preys on women who have limited income and virtually no chance of escaping a country filled with poverty and corruption. Prositution is legal in Columbia and a woman's opportunity for advancement is limited. Unless a woman comes from wealthy family, women do what they must to survive. That means she will most likely use her looks or spread their legs to make money. Women feel Colombian men are Casanovas (Spinelless Dogs the term I heard most) treats them like crap, avoiding responsibility. It is common for men to leave once they get a women pregnant. With a woman's religious upbringing, they do not believe in abortion. It is true the majority of women want to date and marry older men with character. Not for your money! They seek monogamist love. No, they do not want, the classic grossly obese American male who is a slob, eats fast foods, drinks excessively, has a beer belly or is unemployed. They seek a man of true heart, believes in marriage and wants a better life elsewhere. The majority truly desire to create a family of their own.The vast majority of women do not care if it is in Europe or North America. However, unfortunately, the opposite is true. There are some women are on this site supporting their boyfriends (they appeared forced). I could see chronic depression in their eyes. (I am a practicing physician). Very sad.

1They said they were approached via propaganda of being models. They are promised that if they sign a contract with this site, (keeping their mouth closed) and allow use of their photos, they could be paid for their services. They would have unlimited free access to men around the world with the possibility of finding their true love and maybe get out of their country. They love their country but feel devalued. Worse in different regions. Anastasia, amolatina, arabian, African are clearly nothing but a Sex Chat Sites. Men pay for everything. Women do not have to invest anything other then their SOULS! Some were given phones and computers. Women are paid to keep men online chatting at $.40 cents per minute (half the chat time is spent repeating yourself either because of the poor translator system or just another way to keep you online longer)), or preferably to Cam Chat $2.40 per minute (the woman is staged in a controlled room and it was obvious someone else was directing her what to say and do). Of note; To write and send a letter costs $4 and to open a letter cost $4. To view attached photos costs $4 each. A 1 minute poorly made video costs $4. (The goal is first to kill your credits talking about nothing serious, second they will drop hints of ways to meet through an overpriced tour.) What Made me laugh the most, was each and every letter I received said virtually the same. We are soul mates! I must speak to you soon but, I can only Chat! Hilarious! I got bored quickly, but have never laughed so hard! I do not have a photography back ground, but even I can easily identify and comment that the vast majority of pictures have been photoshopped. Poorly! There are even pictures of men trying to poses as women. And if they are women, I sincerely feel for them. All these women are probably a 5-6 but with the amount of excessive makeup, temporarily issued designer wardrobe and poor or proper lighting you might think you are viewing and texting an 8-9. I have yet to see a 10 on this site. Look at the shear number of the same background of cars, pool tables, bar, stairs, etc where these woman were brought together for a photo shoot experience!

Of special note, You as the paying client YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY! As soon as you log on you are bombarded with women who have a special issue that they need to discuss just with ONLY you. And if you do think you might make a friend and begin a chat session, women can see that you are chatting with another woman. Then, you'll begin to receive related interjected chat requests Stating "You are Cheating On Me!" , " You won't chat with me because I am Ugly. Additionally, your screen is filled with so many profiles that you must close them just to try to continue to chat with the person you're texting too. But regardless were you touch to close or minimize the additional pictures it prompts to try and open another Live Chat session.

ALSO OF NOTE: the Block Profile Function does not work intentionally! The women you allegedly blocked still have complete access to harass you via text or mail. These distractions are other techniques to keep you online even longer or open something you did not intend to. Customer support is a joke. Send them an email, they never respond. Some women have even mentioned to me they know I have credits remaining! That was actually a little concerning!

Another hilarious issue to mention is, the majority of profiles state these women are just Beginning English. But if you mention or question anything serious or ask a question of why they are on this site and not other more reputable sites with proven matchmaking records or ask them to verify who they are.????? Miraculously, they write better CUT YOU THROAT English than half of Americans.

More than half of the women claim to have never heard of ColumniaCupid or LatinaCupid. I can honestly say that I have NOT had one meaningful conversation with any woman on this site. They turn every attempt at a genuine conversation into Sex play where they want you to tell them your sex fantasies. (Again, another tactic to stay online longer).

Now, I have met some very nice nice women in Columbia after talking to them online first. Yes, I truly love Latina women! if you are genuine, have a true heart, can communicate even a little Spanish, be able to laugh at yourself, never refuse to dance, demonstrate class, chivalry and basic manners you can have a nice evening, vacation or relationship. That doesn't mean you're getting lucky the first time you date. but you will have a wonderful time and probably make both a genuine friend and passionate lover. Just be discrete about your womans inner desires and actions. It's the same dating game there as it is in the states. Just avoid this site and spend your money on another reputable site, airfare and translator instead.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS SITE AND ANYTHING ANASTASIA.COM THEIR FOCUS IS ON YOUR WALLET AND NOT HELPING YOU FIND A TRUE LASTING RELATIONSHIP, this is a New spin and variation on sex for sale trafficking! Different but the Same!

romeoa7
3/10/15

Many negative reviews..like: “the biggest scam”. My advise to you: Just GO on a romance tour! Do not write any letters unless you have a seat on a plane! No substitute for being there, no real need to waste any money writing anyone… the key factor is; You Must Be There Physically! Arrive with a list of possibilities and choose out of the profiles!!

armandop3
3/8/15

Amolatina.com was an advice of my very close friend from Texas. His own love story was a proof that this service works and they have real girls. It was not immediate result, but I dated some very gorgeous girls in New York. I can assure that this service will help you to find maybe not your love but a right direction of search.

andrewj33
3/4/15

I suggest to those seeking hot Latinas: go on a TOUR.
I did. It was fantastic. While it was kind of expensive for what you got I still feel it was totally worth it. The socials I went to had a ratio in excess of 10 ladies for every guy and probably closer to 15 or 20 for every guy. There were some “dogs” there but the vast majority were at least very attractive and at least half were in the stunningly beautiful category in my opinion.
I absolutely most definitely recommend that you GO on a tour. It is absolutely legit and if you have reasonable expectations - you will not be disappointed.

dalep15
2/21/15

Alejandra came to me over 3 months ago, and while everyday brings a new challenge for us it also brings a new adventure. There has been much to learn for us. We have been married 2 months now and my life looks dramatically different from when I lived alone. We have found love and trust together and we are discovering what life is like as a family.

toddb22
2/19/15

It was always so complicated to me flirting on fb, because girls their are not looking for relationships. The opposite situation was on dating sites, everyone are hunting on you. Amolatina turned out for me the best place to looking for different kind of relations. I value that feature about their services

eddiem38
2/12/15

Gentleman I have read all the reviews regarding Amolatina...and I have a mixed bag my personal comments to share with you on this site..First ..yes it is very expensive to chat...secondly I have met 3 ladies in person from this site....sex was on their mind first and foremost..lol no problem...nothing serious though for them....yes Amolatina pays for minutes chatting with men...this coming from these ladies...and yes you may not be chatting with the lady in the picture...also from the ladies...I am also fluent in Spanish and I live in Medellin now and have for the last three years...Don't waste money...travel to Colombia and visit clubs, etc....you will meet a woman I guarantee it guy's the abundance of good ladies is everywhere...you don't need a site like Amolatina...I assure you..One thing about young ladies not wanting older men....false...they want older men...trust me I have been down just about every age road you can think of (except the obvious lol 18 and older lol)...Some ladies have cameras and you can see that they are who they say they are....Gent's here is my email mccarvereddie@gmail.com if you want to chat more about Colombian ladies....be transparent though in your questions should you decide to contact me...no worries...Thanks
Eddie

Tip for consumers: No

scottp45
2/8/15

This site is a total scam.

Tip for consumers: Save your money. They all work there. When you talk to the same woman more than once you will know it is not the same person.

adrianh23
2/6/15

I sent hug and kiss to one girl I liked here. Dominican ladies are probably the most stunning among the rest of women of Latin America. Beautiful, hot, sexy are what many men dream about! I like this service.

stickmydicku
1/30/15

RUN AWAY. Run fast. This site is a total scam. The positive reviews are spam, written by employees of the company. For example, here is a review supposedly from an Australian. (Does anyone think that an Aussie has such terrible fluency in English?):

"I can’t say that I am shy or speechless with girls. I don’t care what she likes, If I caught her with my eyes, she will be mine. I couldn’t believe when I saw Amelia's profile I was thinking what to ask first and how to start our communication!"

"I am from Australia but my thought are always with her.
I wish she could be here with me to share every single moment of my life..

Tip for consumers: Run away fast.

Ask stickmy$#*! about AmoLatina
anthonyp44
1/23/15

latin girls are incredible lovers. I wanna try my luck here.

juana25
1/22/15

There is nothing that I can say apart from saying that Amolatina.com is one of a kind website and that it is a must not only for the fans of Latin lovers and passionate girls, but for everyone else as well.
The service deserves to be paid because of the fine work, great support and amazing girls. At least this is my opinion.

frankp35
1/20/15

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON AMOLATINA.COM OR ITS AFFILIATIONS! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

First of all, I am very confident in myself and I get laid often. The only reason I came to Amolatina is because I have a thing for Brazilian women. All of the girls want you until you start asking to verify who you are talking too. After corresponding with two girls for an extended period of time, I asked to call exchange personal information like emails. One girl Nati (ID: 1173131), said sure make the reservation for the call. It takes 100 credits ($96.00) just to reserve the call. If the girl never takes the call, you get the credits back but not a refund. You still have to use those credits on the site or lose them after 365 days. That is what happened in this case. I paid the money to reserve the call and Nati was immediately unavailable. I called Amolatina customer service to ask why Nati could not accept the call, I was told that she had dental work and would not be available for ten days. Nati said she was too busy preparing for a New Year's Eve party in her home. Total lies and bull$#*!. I then sent Nati a message that clearly stated :

"I am afraid my schedule in general makes it too difficult for me to interact with you on this website. If possible, I would like to call you and exchange information before I deactivate my account. If you are interested please let me know. I will wait for your response before closing this account."

Nati responded, "Why do you want to close your account?"

This girl or employee's goal was to get me to continue sending emails. At $7-8 USD per email, you can see why.

Since leaving Amolatina.com I have found a really beautiful girl on Rosebrides.com, I am 35 years old and she is a 20 years old VIRGIN! I talked to several women on Rosebrides.com before finding my mate and none of them had any problems adding me to Skype and Rosebrides.com never prevents users from sharing or exchanging personal information. A three month membership on Rosebrides.com will cost you less than what you will spend on Amolatina.com in a week.

Websites that claim to connect you will your future bride should do exactly that. Amolatina.com intentionally prevents its users from sharing personal emails and telephone numbers because it only makes money if its users communicate using its website. Rosebrides.com works on a monthly membership fee and does not interfere with communications in anyway.

Please Note: I do not work for Rosebrides.com. I am simply a former customer that is happy with its services.

Finally, pay close attention to the way Amolatina.com's positive reviews read on this website. Nobody talks like that unless they are trying to sell you something. Amolatina is definitely responsible for the positive reviews it receives on this site.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and check out Rosebrides.com. I found my future wife on that site in less than a month. I Skype with her almost everyday and she wants to get married this spring.

adamng
1/18/15

This site is OK for me. I just wanted to drop you guys a line to let you know I can safely say I’m no longer a sceptic of online dating, since I met an outstanding girl on Amolatina. She says it was my witty emails that hooked her in, I still think it was me and my photo. But either way, you’ve saved me from a bachelor’s life. So thanks.

timr36
1/16/15

this a HUGE scam do not waste your Money hot girls contacting you constantly to chat not even looking at your profile, your a damn fool if you use this site

Tip for consumers: fake fake fake fake

alana87
1/14/15

I was a month ago in Brazil and only in such atmosphere I understood I need a latin girl around me.
My friend advised me this site to find a good girl!
We’ll see what relations can be!

tims71
1/5/15

So, this is an honest review of "Amolatina.com" without bias as I was just curious to get to the bottom of why there are such varying reviews of this site. I can honestly say....It's a total scam!!! First off, everything costs money individually and I mean you pay for everything! There is no membership fee for a duration of time like most sites. Secondly, the girls are nothing more than "hookers" to attract men with wallets. Over the period of several weeks, I created numerous profiles with varying information, pictures, and email addresses as a test. Then, I strategically sent messages to the same women from each of the accounts. Amazingly, I got the same responses including the same spelling errors from each of the women for each of the accounts. That tells me the site hires models for their pictures and then some fat bald guy uses the pictures and template emails to entice members, It's pathetic. And even worse, I created an account with information consistent with a "sumo wrestler" (short and very fat) and still got emails from beautiful women. That alone screamed scam!!!!! But, it's your money if you want to waste it!

johnl190
12/25/14

bad site,, all the girls will not write letters and I believe they are paid some way to keep men in the chat sessions, which is expensive chat sessions and the girls do they're best to try to keep you an there after a few months of chatting I ask 5 girls one at time if they would just write letter and they basically said no, is a scam and after I was writing a few letters the web site sent me email and said I was not responding to email ,,,what a lie ,, and they said is this nice ,, well I don't think it is nice of them to lie about me , it is a money hog site , and 19 year old girls asking to speak to older men, you do not see this on other site because here they are paid or make points for chatting for free gifts , do not use,, ok guys update 1/17/2015 I had some points left on the site so I did a little test , took my picture off and wrote in the what I am looking for block of my profile ,," I do not want to date anyone from this site because I could not trust them truly and I also put in my description I could never trust a woman from this site ,,, wowow.,, the chat invites still kept coming , even 18 year old girls ,, is such a scam site and all the girls have to be getting paid or rewards some way ,,, why else would a beautiful 18 year old girl marry someone 35 year plus older than them ???????? scam scam here is a photo of girl who received flowers from me and my email ,,, never communicated after that and she loved me so much and we make such good couple before I ask her to email me personal email and not on site which even charges for each email

Tip for consumers: do not use, this is scam site for money

mlachakej
12/23/14

This is a big scum guys, avoid it at all costs, Yes, i found out the hard way. just after three weeks in.The profiles are real but the emails and charts are composed by people who work there .This is a call center where people go to work everyday. The charges are ridiculous:10 bucks to send a letter and 10 dollars to read a letter. Its a 100 credits or $100.00 to speak with your "lady" for 20 minutes. So i decided to try my luck and i narrowed my search to 3 beautiful women. When i asked them a few questions about themselves i received half a paragraph reply which was contrary to what i had asked. One time the lady that struck me the most called her self Erica on her profile and on her reply letter she was Jana. On another occasion three replies had the same thing they had put on their profiles So i called the Amolatina to get my refund. The lady told me to email her the letter but when she realized i was not going to do it.she reversed the story and i got my thirty dollars back. After that incident i knew something was not right. i sent to letters two to to ladies where i asked them their names and if really that was them. I never heard from any of them.
I have looked all three of them on Facebook and found two. One of them has 3 kids and is married, on Amolatina she has 2 kids and divorced. the other one is somewhere in Europe but on Amolatina she leaves in Copacabana Brazil.
Here is what you need to know.
1. How many dating sites do you log into for serious relationships and the first thing you see is a lady that might as well be a model asking you to marry her. Really, that is fake.
2.If the site is really about helping you find your soul mate why is communication restricted to the site only.You will be putting dinner on someones table tonight.
3. The ladies encourage you to chart, when you ask them to call they get all this reasons all of a sudden not call them.Obviously someone is getting a part of the loot.
4. When you log in click on ladies on live chart and scroll through the pages. The most beautiful ones are always on the first pages and the not so fortunate take the last pages. that means you will more than likely be hooked early on and your money will be gone

ralphr16
12/23/14

Hi, everyone. Tanned chocolate of beautiful Latinas’ skin makes me crazy! Yes, I love Latinas. Latin women are educated, intelligent, cultured, and accomplished, but at the same time they are so loving, tender, caring and humble.
Well, really happy to have this site with so many hot girls))

armandom9
12/19/14

December 18th will always be a special day for me, the day AmoLatina matched me with Amanda. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Amanda and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to amolatina.com.

homers14
12/5/14

The things about this site I find suspicious:
- The pictures of the girls are professional.
- The girls are way above average, even for Latin America.
- The girls are online and ready to chat 24 hours a day.
- The girls initiate email and chat contact.
- The girls are interested in men twice or three times their age.
- The girls are unwilling to take the conversation to Whatsapp or Skype.
- It is impossible to open a women's account on this site.
- The women's pictures don't exist elsewhere online if you do an image search.
- Women that claim to not speak English, write in English and refuse to write in Spanish or Portuguese. (I speak all three.)
- The women are unable to recall details from one conversation to the next, as though it's a different person each time.

I could overlook any ONE of these signs, but not all of them. None of these are true on competing sites like LatinAmericanCupid.com and ColombianCupid.com. Other reviewers say the site pays women $20/hr for chatting. I believe they use a call center in a low wage country which would cost about $2/hr. So be careful. You can waste a lot of time, money, and emotion on this site.

Tip for consumers: A WAY TO VERIFY THEY'RE REAL: Before you spend a lot of money chatting with a beautiful girl, you should know she's real. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money. During the first chat, tell the girl, "I'm impressed by your profile and love your beautiful pictures. You seem like the perfect woman. I'm ready to spend the time and money to get to know you, and meet in person sometime soon. Since there are some dishonest people on the internet, would you please do me a small favor, and post a

gustavoo3
12/5/14

Now here we are a week away from our wedding and couldn't be happier. Amolatina.com really did set us up perfectly. Who knows if our paths would have ever crossed moreover online on amolatina.com.

jonr30
12/4/14

Amolatina is a good site to find true relationship. However, judging from my own experience of being on different dating sites let me say to you: Be realistic. The bombshell, who is half your age probably isn’t going to be interested in you, especially if you’re fat and ugly.
And of course you should always remember that the man always pays. Good luck to you in finding your Latina hottie))

johnm379
12/2/14

Just want to say huge thanx to this site for my wife, Mrs. Mulligan. We are happy couple John and Vivian!

raphaelc15
11/29/14

I have been using amolatina.com for 4 months. The active period for me was at the beginning, just after the registration. But in several weeks I lost the passion to online datings because of huge amount of tasks at my job. However in two months my life again was calm and free of hard work. And I came back to amolatina.com. I met Melisa. We immediately switched to Skype datings. We were spending lovely hours together online. In the end of June 2014, I suggested her to move into my flat. We still share the flat and our lives. Thanks for such service!

stevep74
11/29/14

I think that some guys just overestimated themselves… Come on, guys , you are here and this site is not free. Amolatina offers only the hottest and the most beautiful girls. I think they worth every dollar spent.

diegof11
11/26/14

It is a big pleasure for me to say several good words about this service. Amolatina is not a scam at all, all girls I met here were real. All members should follow the rules of this service, but the conversations you could be involved in are totally fear and sincere. I appreciated the job of this service.

reym2
11/21/14

After a few nice emails I asked if she wanted to have a skype call. I was afraid she is not real, because she sounds so perfect: smart, with a good sense of humor… gorgeous. It was hard not to be suspicious. Hopefully I was not scammed. The person I used to talk on amolatina.com was real in Skype as well. I am satisfied using this service.

roccod12
11/21/14

When you go somewhere, surely we get to know a lot of new things about those places.
I’ve never seen latin girls in real...so I have a dream to!!
This site should be total help!

willl15
11/21/14

I find amolatina.com to be one of a good dating sites. Many would say that I am biased simply because I found the love of my life on there in May, 2014 and they wouldn’t be wrong. But on a serious note though, I am glad that I followed my friend’s advice and joined this site because today I can’t wait to wake up in the morning just to see the beautiful smile…..of my hot Latina.

javierp3
11/20/14

I consider this site to be one of the best and professional dating services I’ve met. I was told a lot of different stories about blaming site or those who created it that it doesn’t work at all..BUT I’ve chosen it for online love chatting. So far still searching for my love...truly believed she is there...

samr47
11/20/14

I was planning to visit Colombia and wanted to make the whole experience more enjoyable by meeting Latin women and making friends before getting to final destination.So I started chatting with several girls on Amolatina. OH, God, they are so sexy)). Needless to say- by the time the final day of travel arrived, I had already made about 15 local girl friends, because their very open, friendly and flirtatious. So get on the Internet start chatting with some Latin beauties and start building some trust and friendships. After a few weeks of chatting on a regular basis, you’ll see that these girls will warm up to you greatly))

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I always was Wondering 4 Years ago I was utilizing Amolatina agency Services a lot in 2010 I first found out about them back in 2004 but never really well you know Joined because I thought I was too young at the time I must say I'am 30 - Years of age and I'am getting tired of being lonely the its seems like the fellow Women here in United States are getting to be in my opinion not interested in Nice men who have really something worthwhile to offer and (I do not mean money either!!) or sex either but a genuine good Man with a loving good heart even the Latinas here in the USA if they are over here they tend to stick with there own kind! so with that I have Subjected myself to the internet dating and I'am very much interested in a real loving relationship with a Latina from Latin America I'am not a bad looking guy its just i do not get a lot of Women on me like Actor George Clooney but anyways using Amolatina agency Correspondence I have to admit I'am very skeptical about being on there again because I'am afraid the Women might chat with you and send messages back and forth but after while they'll back and say oh thank you for your interest but I have already found someone?!! are Serious there is this new Claudia Patricia she seems legit she Manizales and they want to do call me Service to exchange information should I do it because I'am feeling like there just trying to get me to spend more money somebody help me?!
2/22/13
Answer
kamanl1
A: they say a picture speak a thousand words i uploaded a photo showing you the girl's view, she is employeed by amolatina and they provide the PC
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I want to know if all of the women on the site are actually employees creating email to get men to spend money
4/4/15
Answer
kamanl1
A: this site is all about making money, for the amolatina and the girls. i was able to exchange numbers with a few of the ladies and thats when i realized it was all a big scam. i was chatting with a green eye babes from villavicencio who need financial assistance i decided to help her but the catch was she lost her identification so send it to her friend,this was a big red flag so i said no. we continued talking for a few more week and my girl said she has a confession to make. i said tell me i love you nothing would change that. so she said my name is not Paola and the photos you see is a paid model who sell the photo for a fee. i told the lady i did not believe her so she sent me a photo of her at a two screen pc with the profile of my paola and another 4 girls all talking to multiple men. her work days were on average of 16 hours a day. her salary is $200 a week and cents on the dollar for time on line chatting. the truth came out she i showed her my reservation to visit her. i made reservation but never bought the tickets. the lady gave her name as neidy we still talk she appear to be nice but its her job to talk to men while pretending to be five other young sexy girls.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

23 Photos for AmoLatina