US Government's NSF

68%
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 1 (800) 844-3978

People interested in AmoLatina are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mikew99

Latin women I found on Amolatina are very kind and passionate. (in 97 reviews)

roccod12

I’ve never seen latin girls in real...so I have a dream to!! (in 12 reviews)

malcolmd

Good luck and i hope you'll find your love guys on this site! (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robertb134
8/4/15

Like some of the guys on this website I am not Brad Pitt but I am not chop liver either. look like the PGA golfer Fred Couples.
Like a few of you I found a few of the gals on this website not who they claim
Candy#1169956 is not a hairdresser from Panama nor are her pictures limited to Amo Latina her full name is Candy Guerro you can web search that one.
Iva was another one model from Costa Rica 1165242 . She is currently in a relationship with a pro boxer. Again internet search that one
I think when Amo Latina had their trips I seen a few of the ladies on the videos loaded up via a neutral website So I think those may have been real.
I have found all but two of the gals I corresponded with where the letters and chat were the same. I had one gal gave me an address but I sent two letters ($1.50 each in postal fee) but both were returned.
One gal I wrote too send me a response she found someone (Marielly 1183988) only to try and chat with me telling me I am the man of her dreams.
So you have to be really extra careful I in the process to get a refund form Amo Latina I will see what they have to say. I gave some information to them but will give them the benefit of the doubt until they respond.. I have found all dating websites have bad apples including the ones here in the USA.
But I can tell you this I would not write letters or chat I feel the odds are against you to find someone on that website. Funny thing. only one gal actually asked me to come down and visit. the rest just want to chat or webcam. Stay away.
I do not know what is an honest website anymore when it come to dating. my e-harmony?
who knows.

robertm207
8/1/15

This is a scam one of my colleagues warned me about it and I had to try it. The same lady in question after a few months reply extremely rude and send me this

harryl30
7/30/15

Lots of pictures from a Mode from this agency...her and her boy friand. ..same photo in Amolatina taken à few years before. She receives flowers and you Will get the photo. May be they pay her for this.

tedb39
7/27/15

I google searched the pictures, and the pictures belonged to a famous model. I contacted the model and she just made her facebook, twitter and instagram private. She probably sold the pictures to amolatina. Her name is bibi on amolatina, but her name is sandra beltran in real life. I contacted amolatina customer service and they deny everything and say she is legit. I've probably been talking to a guy this whole time

bend79
7/27/15

This is a wonderful site. I wasn't the one who would try online dating, but I had this feeling inside that something was pulling me here. I met the love of my life, Rakel! She is my life! We talked for a while, then finally decided to take the next step: meet each other. I flew to Peru, met her, and we connected like we had known each other our entire lives. God gave me a Beautiful angel, and I thank him for her every day. Thank you Amolatina, for giving me the chance to use your site. I know that Raquel and I were meant to be together and would have met anyway, but you had a big part in our meeting. Raquel and I will be getting married in September of 2015. We're so happy! God Bless!

robf26
7/26/15

When you think logically you understand why this is a scam.
These women are to beautiful to need a dating website like these.
Colombian women don't have a computer at home, they can't afford it and lots of them are online almost 24 hours. They start chat conversations with the most ridiculous remarks and believe me almost none of them speak English. Not one of the women have a facebook profile and you will find no information about them on the internet. They give no personal information unless you ask them, it's always about that they want you so much. I recntly had my birthday, but none of my contacts congratulated me. And so I can go on and on. Take a plane and visit the country, you will have success certainly.

leof12
7/24/15

If two people are honest and with good intentions, it is possible to find true love this way. We have found it :-)

damonh21
7/23/15

Thank you Amolatina. Shane and I met on your website in March of 2013. We instantly hooked on each other, so we made plans to meet the following June, and again in November when Shane proposed to me. I came to the USA in April and we were married exactly a year from our first face to face meeting in June. The only thing that could complete this fairytale like story is for us to be blessed with children. Wish us luck and thanks again.

deanm59
7/22/15

Thank goodness for you website – I joined a few months ago and met Nita. We got on so well when we met up that we both fell for each other, we have been seeing each other ever since and are very loved up! We're even planning our future together. I'm 30 and have never been in love before.
I've told all of my single friends about you!

noels16
7/17/15

I have been using this site for the past five months. I searched for two months before I met someone who felt right. Whose answers were sincere and simple. Who when I wrote to I received very specific answers to my questions. She invited me to visit and I am going to see her in October. I have no doubts that there are some dishonest women on this and other dating sites, but I also believe (because I chose to) that there are honest ones out there as well and you have to be discerning when searching for someone the same as we do when we meet people everyday. I for one have nothing but good to say about AmoLatina even if when I meet her she doesn't work out, I don't feel cheated.

guys15
7/11/15

I have been seeing a lady in Costa Rica for the last three years. A real nice beautiful gal. Her pic shows up on Amolatina so I try to converse with her. It was obvious she knew nothing of our relationship and the person in the other end was a fraud. Probably a guy! Anyway I called her and she had sold her pics to the site and had no intention of ever being a part of the site. You will never get a legit phone number or email from this site. All a big SCAM!!

douglasp13
7/4/15

I spent thousands on 1 girl to she would never share her email, or personal info. she was more than rude to me and deceit and lying. if I did not chat or spend on flowers,

diegod19
7/1/15

amolatina work with, am a man and most women are paid on time chatting chat or messages received is forbidden to give out personal information only by flowers, really regret having worked for them and deceive many people ask sorry for my bad English I'm using a translator as everyone in the chat, you can order the return of your money if you ask a person to show them what is real ... is totally false as all anastascia and other agencies, women are real and exist but they are not chatting with them everything is a deceit, or lies, ask them to help me to share this information ... I have all the evidence.It is that loneliness leads to many sites like that but you have to talk about reality and the big lie that is!Annex a list of profiles as that i uses, you can check it.

sos11
6/24/15

As many have already written,this is a great and easy way to make money.Using attractive women most who want nothing to do with us on a genuine romantic level.We lonely men are easy targets and gullible.They want you to chat,very few will send letters once you begin "contact".This is expensive and even when you plead with them to send letters most will not comply with your request.Get sucked in talking a couple of hours and you lose about one hundred USD.Better to get a girl in once a week for the same cost as this RIP OFF site and their associated sites,Anastasia and Asian Date.Its taken me too long to stop dreaming,my wallet has decided enough is enough.STAY AWAY

johnl235
6/24/15

i posted in my profile to put a certain word in their response to me. In one. Year not one response with the word. I got 250+ emails and not one had the code word, not one! This is definitely a scam, I only wish I could get my money back.

kamanl1
6/21/15

dont take my word for it, look at the two photos i downloaded that came from their employee on brand new PC amolatina provided the young lady. total SCAM

adamb98
6/19/15

Met my wife here, been together three years and have a gorgeous little girl. I know it doesn't work for everyone. But don't knock it till you try it!

nelsonv5
6/16/15

I never even thought to check review until today, some three years later. Every concern and truth you guys are saying is absolutely what has happened to me. Scammers like Nigerians. We should start a class action law suit and ask for our monies back. I wonder if the US Attorney knows about this. I would join in any lawsuit. My email is nelv17@aol.com

jeffreyc24
6/10/15

Internet Brothel ! Very expensive site. Beautiful ladies paid to keep you chatting or writing with NO INTENTIONS OF CONNECTING WITH YOU. 3 months I tried it and all I got was stupid excuses we couldn't exchange just emails. And this was after 3 letters. Theses ladies are being pimped out on the website. Stay away Gents. SCAM !!

markw130
5/22/15

Even the best sites can’t stop scammers all the time.
Also, there is another point - some of the guys complaining about being scammed are
simply unlucky in love. There is a difference. How many dates do most people go on
before they find the right person? A lot… so corresponding with a girl and not marrying
her does not mean you got scammed. I wish everybody good luck with Amolatina!

joser45
5/9/15

The only thing beautiful here are the pictures of girls the rest is a rip off.it's just one big phony website. scam artist you buy credits to talk to girls because there's no other form of communication and then you don't even get all the credits that you purchase and then when you call to complain they try to tell you that you used it all up.
the person that I talk to Jonathan was lousy they need to improve their customer service skills I don't think I would ever use this site again

michaelj98
5/5/15

We living in 2015 and I thought scamming has all stopped, it disgusts me to my gut thinking people are scamming up to this day and age. This is probably the biggest scam next to the Nigerian scam. Strange none of these girls have Facebook or a phone number they want to keep you chatting, and strangely enough they don't keep to one story like you talking to a different person all the time.

I created a real amolatina profile used my photos then I created a fake one, I picked five girls asked them questions and there answers was not the same when asked on the fake one. Completely scam.

And half of them want to talk about sex and anal sex to keep you Chatting.

It is a scam. I pray over these demons and I rebuke them from the wallets of men

mikes287
4/19/15

I could not be more displeased with this site as well as all of the other parent companies and off shoots. Talking live to girls is $#*!ing expensive, and totally not worth even a cent. Every single girl wants you to keep on chatting on live chat so that you will buy more credits. They have NO interest in getting to know you beyond the realm of amo Latina. Stay away from this site it like the plauge!

giod3
4/15/15

Straight up an scam. I expended over 8 months chatting with this girl and after all this time all I get is a sorry.

This is the worst kind of scam I seen in many years. Please blast this all over the web and let's make sure this doesn't happen ever again.

Her name is Bella her ID number is 1154745

She'll sweet talk you all the way to the bank and more.
Them she'll ask for money to help pay for the us embassy paperwork to come to the USA to visit you. The only thing once you send the money is over

fredg16
4/12/15

If you spend your money talking to women, as soon as everything is looking up, they will leave the website or stop communicating with you. It is a common pattern with most of the women you will connect with. I had three women that I exchanged personal emails with after a phone call session was made. One disappeared (the boogie man must have gotten her), 2nd, sent two emails. One was a test and the 2nd stated that we would continue to talk and she would send me photos later that day (NEVER HEARD FROM HER FOR MONTHS!!!). The 3rd, we exchanged skype and email info and she would never skype with me. She told me to do the video chat thru the website. WTF?!?!??! Why would we do the video thru the website and we can do it on our own for free! I would see her online via the website and she would not Skype. If I sent her a message thru skype without video, she would respond but would not answer the video. BUT BUT, she would answer the video thru the website! SCAM! DUDE SCAM!
Also if you begin to get close to someone you will get the VERY common excuse, "My mom is very sick and I have been caring for her everyday taking her back and forward to the hospital'! I don't wish anything bad if it is the truth, but these women have the sickess family members I have ever seen. They all have the same excuses!
Remember when I said that I exchanged emails with the women? Ok, after I knew this site was a SCAM, I stopped spending money and call the office (who were no F#&KING help). Why did I receive an email thru the website from one of the girls who had my personal email?!?!?!?! WTF. I emailed her back thru the personal email asking why was she writing me thru the website, you have my personal. CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS!!!!!
I had some leftover credits and I read her email......This was some computer generated BULL! We knew more personal and private things about one another and the email that I read was so vague it was crazy. Never answered any of my questions from prior emails, did not talk about things we had discussed. This letter could have been for anyone who read it.
DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THIS SITE!
LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!

Tip for consumers: Almost after every bad review is posted, they post a positive review. Don't fall for the bull$#*!!

happys5
3/17/15

I want to delete my profile.
The girl I was looking for has appeared in my life. Ardina is all I was dreaming about. Such girls are very rare now… She was honest, telling me in the beginning she wanted someone to help her to leave her country and a better life, one she could be proud of.
Wish you luck guys!

diad3
3/15/15

These are all the same sites except promoting different women.
AfricaBeauties, AmoLatina, AnastasiaDate and AsianDate

That's why your email and password for one site, works for the other's.
All the issues and complaints that apply to the other three sites, apply to AmorLatina

On dating sites, attractive women check their inbox emails once or several times a week. They are not on chat for hours or days.

Next, these women filter their list of potential dates. Next they go on a date.

These International Virtual Fantasy Date sites are only good for Entertainment.
No sincere woman will fall in love with someone wasting their money, to pay a woman to talk to them.

What type of person pays to chat with a woman
by the minute and expects to marry her?.

adamc56
3/11/15

My favourite thing about amolatina.com is limitless posibilities: variety of services will suit everybody. It doesnt matter whatever you desires and doubts. And of course girls here are the most gorgeous.

ronc43
3/10/15

I signed up to evaluate AmoLatina's validity. I have been to Columbia and have met a few(5) of these women. This is not a valid matchmaking service! I am retired and I enjoy researching issues of interest and sharing my findings. My brother met a woman on Anastasia Asian and was scammed, so I thought I would try Anastasia AmoLatina. I recorded every communication, text and cam video I paid for! Thought my brother's was just misfortuate, he just found the wrong woman. A rare occurrence. But it wasn't! This is not a valid matchmaking service either.

The Better Business Bureau and all reputable credit card companies have strong NEGATIVE comments about this business. Their practice is considered barely legal. The site first preys on women who have limited income and virtually no chance of escaping a country filled with poverty and corruption. Prositution is legal in Columbia and a woman's opportunity for advancement is limited. Unless a woman comes from wealthy family, women do what they must to survive. That means she will most likely use her looks or spread their legs to make money. Women feel Colombian men are Casanovas (Spinelless Dogs the term I heard most) treats them like crap, avoiding responsibility. It is common for men to leave once they get a women pregnant. With a woman's religious upbringing, they do not believe in abortion. It is true the majority of women want to date and marry older men with character. Not for your money! They seek monogamist love. No, they do not want, the classic grossly obese American male who is a slob, eats fast foods, drinks excessively, has a beer belly or is unemployed. They seek a man of true heart, believes in marriage and wants a better life elsewhere. The majority truly desire to create a family of their own.The vast majority of women do not care if it is in Europe or North America. However, unfortunately, the opposite is true. There are some women are on this site supporting their boyfriends (they appeared forced). I could see chronic depression in their eyes. (I am a practicing physician). Very sad.

1They said they were approached via propaganda of being models. They are promised that if they sign a contract with this site, (keeping their mouth closed) and allow use of their photos, they could be paid for their services. They would have unlimited free access to men around the world with the possibility of finding their true love and maybe get out of their country. They love their country but feel devalued. Worse in different regions. Anastasia, amolatina, arabian, African are clearly nothing but a Sex Chat Sites. Men pay for everything. Women do not have to invest anything other then their SOULS! Some were given phones and computers. Women are paid to keep men online chatting at $.40 cents per minute (half the chat time is spent repeating yourself either because of the poor translator system or just another way to keep you online longer)), or preferably to Cam Chat $2.40 per minute (the woman is staged in a controlled room and it was obvious someone else was directing her what to say and do). Of note; To write and send a letter costs $4 and to open a letter cost $4. To view attached photos costs $4 each. A 1 minute poorly made video costs $4. (The goal is first to kill your credits talking about nothing serious, second they will drop hints of ways to meet through an overpriced tour.) What Made me laugh the most, was each and every letter I received said virtually the same. We are soul mates! I must speak to you soon but, I can only Chat! Hilarious! I got bored quickly, but have never laughed so hard! I do not have a photography back ground, but even I can easily identify and comment that the vast majority of pictures have been photoshopped. Poorly! There are even pictures of men trying to poses as women. And if they are women, I sincerely feel for them. All these women are probably a 5-6 but with the amount of excessive makeup, temporarily issued designer wardrobe and poor or proper lighting you might think you are viewing and texting an 8-9. I have yet to see a 10 on this site. Look at the shear number of the same background of cars, pool tables, bar, stairs, etc where these woman were brought together for a photo shoot experience!

Of special note, You as the paying client YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY! As soon as you log on you are bombarded with women who have a special issue that they need to discuss just with ONLY you. And if you do think you might make a friend and begin a chat session, women can see that you are chatting with another woman. Then, you'll begin to receive related interjected chat requests Stating "You are Cheating On Me!" , " You won't chat with me because I am Ugly. Additionally, your screen is filled with so many profiles that you must close them just to try to continue to chat with the person you're texting too. But regardless were you touch to close or minimize the additional pictures it prompts to try and open another Live Chat session.

ALSO OF NOTE: the Block Profile Function does not work intentionally! The women you allegedly blocked still have complete access to harass you via text or mail. These distractions are other techniques to keep you online even longer or open something you did not intend to. Customer support is a joke. Send them an email, they never respond. Some women have even mentioned to me they know I have credits remaining! That was actually a little concerning!

Another hilarious issue to mention is, the majority of profiles state these women are just Beginning English. But if you mention or question anything serious or ask a question of why they are on this site and not other more reputable sites with proven matchmaking records or ask them to verify who they are.????? Miraculously, they write better CUT YOU THROAT English than half of Americans.

More than half of the women claim to have never heard of ColumniaCupid or LatinaCupid. I can honestly say that I have NOT had one meaningful conversation with any woman on this site. They turn every attempt at a genuine conversation into Sex play where they want you to tell them your sex fantasies. (Again, another tactic to stay online longer).

Now, I have met some very nice nice women in Columbia after talking to them online first. Yes, I truly love Latina women! if you are genuine, have a true heart, can communicate even a little Spanish, be able to laugh at yourself, never refuse to dance, demonstrate class, chivalry and basic manners you can have a nice evening, vacation or relationship. That doesn't mean you're getting lucky the first time you date. but you will have a wonderful time and probably make both a genuine friend and passionate lover. Just be discrete about your womans inner desires and actions. It's the same dating game there as it is in the states. Just avoid this site and spend your money on another reputable site, airfare and translator instead.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS SITE AND ANYTHING ANASTASIA.COM THEIR FOCUS IS ON YOUR WALLET AND NOT HELPING YOU FIND A TRUE LASTING RELATIONSHIP, this is a New spin and variation on sex for sale trafficking! Different but the Same!

romeoa7
3/10/15

Many negative reviews..like: “the biggest scam”. My advise to you: Just GO on a romance tour! Do not write any letters unless you have a seat on a plane! No substitute for being there, no real need to waste any money writing anyone… the key factor is; You Must Be There Physically! Arrive with a list of possibilities and choose out of the profiles!!

armandop3
3/8/15

Amolatina.com was an advice of my very close friend from Texas. His own love story was a proof that this service works and they have real girls. It was not immediate result, but I dated some very gorgeous girls in New York. I can assure that this service will help you to find maybe not your love but a right direction of search.

andrewj33
3/4/15

I suggest to those seeking hot Latinas: go on a TOUR.
I did. It was fantastic. While it was kind of expensive for what you got I still feel it was totally worth it. The socials I went to had a ratio in excess of 10 ladies for every guy and probably closer to 15 or 20 for every guy. There were some “dogs” there but the vast majority were at least very attractive and at least half were in the stunningly beautiful category in my opinion.
I absolutely most definitely recommend that you GO on a tour. It is absolutely legit and if you have reasonable expectations - you will not be disappointed.

dalep15
2/21/15

Alejandra came to me over 3 months ago, and while everyday brings a new challenge for us it also brings a new adventure. There has been much to learn for us. We have been married 2 months now and my life looks dramatically different from when I lived alone. We have found love and trust together and we are discovering what life is like as a family.

toddb22
2/19/15

It was always so complicated to me flirting on fb, because girls their are not looking for relationships. The opposite situation was on dating sites, everyone are hunting on you. Amolatina turned out for me the best place to looking for different kind of relations. I value that feature about their services

eddiem38
2/12/15

Gentleman I have read all the reviews regarding Amolatina...and I have a mixed bag my personal comments to share with you on this site..First ..yes it is very expensive to chat...secondly I have met 3 ladies in person from this site....sex was on their mind first and foremost..lol no problem...nothing serious though for them....yes Amolatina pays for minutes chatting with men...this coming from these ladies...and yes you may not be chatting with the lady in the picture...also from the ladies...I am also fluent in Spanish and I live in Medellin now and have for the last three years...Don't waste money...travel to Colombia and visit clubs, etc....you will meet a woman I guarantee it guy's the abundance of good ladies is everywhere...you don't need a site like Amolatina...I assure you..One thing about young ladies not wanting older men....false...they want older men...trust me I have been down just about every age road you can think of (except the obvious lol 18 and older lol)...Some ladies have cameras and you can see that they are who they say they are....Gent's here is my email mccarvereddie@gmail.com if you want to chat more about Colombian ladies....be transparent though in your questions should you decide to contact me...no worries...Thanks
Eddie

Tip for consumers: No

scottp45
2/8/15

This site is a total scam.

Tip for consumers: Save your money. They all work there. When you talk to the same woman more than once you will know it is not the same person.

adrianh23
2/6/15

I sent hug and kiss to one girl I liked here. Dominican ladies are probably the most stunning among the rest of women of Latin America. Beautiful, hot, sexy are what many men dream about! I like this service.

stickmydicku
1/30/15

RUN AWAY. Run fast. This site is a total scam. The positive reviews are spam, written by employees of the company. For example, here is a review supposedly from an Australian. (Does anyone think that an Aussie has such terrible fluency in English?):

"I can’t say that I am shy or speechless with girls. I don’t care what she likes, If I caught her with my eyes, she will be mine. I couldn’t believe when I saw Amelia's profile I was thinking what to ask first and how to start our communication!"

"I am from Australia but my thought are always with her.
I wish she could be here with me to share every single moment of my life..

Tip for consumers: Run away fast.

Ask stickmy$#*! about AmoLatina
anthonyp44
1/23/15

latin girls are incredible lovers. I wanna try my luck here.

juana25
1/22/15

There is nothing that I can say apart from saying that Amolatina.com is one of a kind website and that it is a must not only for the fans of Latin lovers and passionate girls, but for everyone else as well.
The service deserves to be paid because of the fine work, great support and amazing girls. At least this is my opinion.

frankp35
1/20/15

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON AMOLATINA.COM OR ITS AFFILIATIONS! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

First of all, I am very confident in myself and I get laid often. The only reason I came to Amolatina is because I have a thing for Brazilian women. All of the girls want you until you start asking to verify who you are talking too. After corresponding with two girls for an extended period of time, I asked to call exchange personal information like emails. One girl Nati (ID: 1173131), said sure make the reservation for the call. It takes 100 credits ($96.00) just to reserve the call. If the girl never takes the call, you get the credits back but not a refund. You still have to use those credits on the site or lose them after 365 days. That is what happened in this case. I paid the money to reserve the call and Nati was immediately unavailable. I called Amolatina customer service to ask why Nati could not accept the call, I was told that she had dental work and would not be available for ten days. Nati said she was too busy preparing for a New Year's Eve party in her home. Total lies and bull$#*!. I then sent Nati a message that clearly stated :

"I am afraid my schedule in general makes it too difficult for me to interact with you on this website. If possible, I would like to call you and exchange information before I deactivate my account. If you are interested please let me know. I will wait for your response before closing this account."

Nati responded, "Why do you want to close your account?"

This girl or employee's goal was to get me to continue sending emails. At $7-8 USD per email, you can see why.

Since leaving Amolatina.com I have found a really beautiful girl on Rosebrides.com, I am 35 years old and she is a 20 years old VIRGIN! I talked to several women on Rosebrides.com before finding my mate and none of them had any problems adding me to Skype and Rosebrides.com never prevents users from sharing or exchanging personal information. A three month membership on Rosebrides.com will cost you less than what you will spend on Amolatina.com in a week.

Websites that claim to connect you will your future bride should do exactly that. Amolatina.com intentionally prevents its users from sharing personal emails and telephone numbers because it only makes money if its users communicate using its website. Rosebrides.com works on a monthly membership fee and does not interfere with communications in anyway.

Please Note: I do not work for Rosebrides.com. I am simply a former customer that is happy with its services.

Finally, pay close attention to the way Amolatina.com's positive reviews read on this website. Nobody talks like that unless they are trying to sell you something. Amolatina is definitely responsible for the positive reviews it receives on this site.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and check out Rosebrides.com. I found my future wife on that site in less than a month. I Skype with her almost everyday and she wants to get married this spring.

adamng
1/18/15

This site is OK for me. I just wanted to drop you guys a line to let you know I can safely say I’m no longer a sceptic of online dating, since I met an outstanding girl on Amolatina. She says it was my witty emails that hooked her in, I still think it was me and my photo. But either way, you’ve saved me from a bachelor’s life. So thanks.

timr36
1/16/15

this a HUGE scam do not waste your Money hot girls contacting you constantly to chat not even looking at your profile, your a damn fool if you use this site

Tip for consumers: fake fake fake fake

alana87
1/14/15

I was a month ago in Brazil and only in such atmosphere I understood I need a latin girl around me.
My friend advised me this site to find a good girl!
We’ll see what relations can be!

tims71
1/5/15

So, this is an honest review of "Amolatina.com" without bias as I was just curious to get to the bottom of why there are such varying reviews of this site. I can honestly say....It's a total scam!!! First off, everything costs money individually and I mean you pay for everything! There is no membership fee for a duration of time like most sites. Secondly, the girls are nothing more than "hookers" to attract men with wallets. Over the period of several weeks, I created numerous profiles with varying information, pictures, and email addresses as a test. Then, I strategically sent messages to the same women from each of the accounts. Amazingly, I got the same responses including the same spelling errors from each of the women for each of the accounts. That tells me the site hires models for their pictures and then some fat bald guy uses the pictures and template emails to entice members, It's pathetic. And even worse, I created an account with information consistent with a "sumo wrestler" (short and very fat) and still got emails from beautiful women. That alone screamed scam!!!!! But, it's your money if you want to waste it!

johnl190
12/25/14

bad site,, all the girls will not write letters and I believe they are paid some way to keep men in the chat sessions, which is expensive chat sessions and the girls do they're best to try to keep you an there after a few months of chatting I ask 5 girls one at time if they would just write letter and they basically said no, is a scam and after I was writing a few letters the web site sent me email and said I was not responding to email ,,,what a lie ,, and they said is this nice ,, well I don't think it is nice of them to lie about me , it is a money hog site , and 19 year old girls asking to speak to older men, you do not see this on other site because here they are paid or make points for chatting for free gifts , do not use,, ok guys update 1/17/2015 I had some points left on the site so I did a little test , took my picture off and wrote in the what I am looking for block of my profile ,," I do not want to date anyone from this site because I could not trust them truly and I also put in my description I could never trust a woman from this site ,,, wowow.,, the chat invites still kept coming , even 18 year old girls ,, is such a scam site and all the girls have to be getting paid or rewards some way ,,, why else would a beautiful 18 year old girl marry someone 35 year plus older than them ???????? scam scam here is a photo of girl who received flowers from me and my email ,,, never communicated after that and she loved me so much and we make such good couple before I ask her to email me personal email and not on site which even charges for each email

Tip for consumers: do not use, this is scam site for money

mlachakej
12/23/14

This is a big scum guys, avoid it at all costs, Yes, i found out the hard way. just after three weeks in.The profiles are real but the emails and charts are composed by people who work there .This is a call center where people go to work everyday. The charges are ridiculous:10 bucks to send a letter and 10 dollars to read a letter. Its a 100 credits or $100.00 to speak with your "lady" for 20 minutes. So i decided to try my luck and i narrowed my search to 3 beautiful women. When i asked them a few questions about themselves i received half a paragraph reply which was contrary to what i had asked. One time the lady that struck me the most called her self Erica on her profile and on her reply letter she was Jana. On another occasion three replies had the same thing they had put on their profiles So i called the Amolatina to get my refund. The lady told me to email her the letter but when she realized i was not going to do it.she reversed the story and i got my thirty dollars back. After that incident i knew something was not right. i sent to letters two to to ladies where i asked them their names and if really that was them. I never heard from any of them.
I have looked all three of them on Facebook and found two. One of them has 3 kids and is married, on Amolatina she has 2 kids and divorced. the other one is somewhere in Europe but on Amolatina she leaves in Copacabana Brazil.
Here is what you need to know.
1. How many dating sites do you log into for serious relationships and the first thing you see is a lady that might as well be a model asking you to marry her. Really, that is fake.
2.If the site is really about helping you find your soul mate why is communication restricted to the site only.You will be putting dinner on someones table tonight.
3. The ladies encourage you to chart, when you ask them to call they get all this reasons all of a sudden not call them.Obviously someone is getting a part of the loot.
4. When you log in click on ladies on live chart and scroll through the pages. The most beautiful ones are always on the first pages and the not so fortunate take the last pages. that means you will more than likely be hooked early on and your money will be gone

ralphr16
12/23/14

Hi, everyone. Tanned chocolate of beautiful Latinas’ skin makes me crazy! Yes, I love Latinas. Latin women are educated, intelligent, cultured, and accomplished, but at the same time they are so loving, tender, caring and humble.
Well, really happy to have this site with so many hot girls))

armandom9
12/19/14

December 18th will always be a special day for me, the day AmoLatina matched me with Amanda. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Amanda and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to amolatina.com.

homers14
12/5/14

The things about this site I find suspicious:
- The pictures of the girls are professional.
- The girls are way above average, even for Latin America.
- The girls are online and ready to chat 24 hours a day.
- The girls initiate email and chat contact.
- The girls are interested in men twice or three times their age.
- The girls are unwilling to take the conversation to Whatsapp or Skype.
- It is impossible to open a women's account on this site.
- The women's pictures don't exist elsewhere online if you do an image search.
- Women that claim to not speak English, write in English and refuse to write in Spanish or Portuguese. (I speak all three.)
- The women are unable to recall details from one conversation to the next, as though it's a different person each time.

I could overlook any ONE of these signs, but not all of them. None of these are true on competing sites like LatinAmericanCupid.com and ColombianCupid.com. Other reviewers say the site pays women $20/hr for chatting. I believe they use a call center in a low wage country which would cost about $2/hr. So be careful. You can waste a lot of time, money, and emotion on this site.

Tip for consumers: A WAY TO VERIFY THEY'RE REAL: Before you spend a lot of money chatting with a beautiful girl, you should know she's real. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money. During the first chat, tell the girl, "I'm impressed by your profile and love your beautiful pictures. You seem like the perfect woman. I'm ready to spend the time and money to get to know you, and meet in person sometime soon. Since there are some dishonest people on the internet, would you please do me a small favor, and post a

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I always was Wondering 4 Years ago I was utilizing Amolatina agency Services a lot in 2010 I first found out about them back in 2004 but never really well you know Joined because I thought I was too young at the time I must say I'am 30 - Years of age and I'am getting tired of being lonely the its seems like the fellow Women here in United States are getting to be in my opinion not interested in Nice men who have really something worthwhile to offer and (I do not mean money either!!) or sex either but a genuine good Man with a loving good heart even the Latinas here in the USA if they are over here they tend to stick with there own kind! so with that I have Subjected myself to the internet dating and I'am very much interested in a real loving relationship with a Latina from Latin America I'am not a bad looking guy its just i do not get a lot of Women on me like Actor George Clooney but anyways using Amolatina agency Correspondence I have to admit I'am very skeptical about being on there again because I'am afraid the Women might chat with you and send messages back and forth but after while they'll back and say oh thank you for your interest but I have already found someone?!! are Serious there is this new Claudia Patricia she seems legit she Manizales and they want to do call me Service to exchange information should I do it because I'am feeling like there just trying to get me to spend more money somebody help me?!
2/22/13
Answer
jeffreyc24
A: It's set up for you to spend money Dude. They make it as real as possible for you to spend and spend, the ladies get commissions. DONT DO IT!!!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I want to know if all of the women on the site are actually employees creating email to get men to spend money
4/4/15
Answer
ronc43
A: Hi Scott, The old saying "If it too good to be true it probably is!" These words hold true for this organization! Think of it like a home based business for these women! I am positive that a few are also operating from a call center as well! I would really like to compare this site and its' affiliates to a UK or Nigerian money scam! "You won the email Lottery!" Send us $500 for processing for winnings and we will send you a cashiers check for $12 Million! You do and you never hear from them again! That statement holds true for the majority of these profiled women! The other hard truth is, the vast majority of these Colombian women want your money and nothing more! As soon as the money runs out, they move on to the next Guy! Just a plain Cold Hard FACT! I have been to Colombia, even with the current turmoil of the nation. Many would NOT return a single chat session request once I informed them I was in country! I had better results with a few ladies in major cities Bogata, Cali and Medellin. However, even then many and I do mean many ladies flaked at the last minute! What irritated me most, I could only coordinate meetings through the amolatina chat room! None, were willing to share a phone number, email or Skype! Obviously, this equates to compensation and scam! Many but One in particular, Leedy though beautiful, alleges she is in her last year attending medical school in Huila. Personally, understanding the demands of medical education in Colombia and the associated mandatory clinical time, she would and could not be available 24/7. And yet, her profile remains continually available for Live Chat! She will also answer at all hours as well! Claims she cannot sleep! She texts to so many guys on line, that when you ask her a question, her posture is an offensive stance claiming that you don't remember what she told you earlier! Hilarious! I have had better and true success with making friends and meeting women using ColombianCupid! These ladies have even helped me with my Spanish grammar! Amolatina is not worth the hassle or the cost!
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AmoLatina staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

38 Photos for AmoLatina