US Government's NSF

1st Review:
carlosm1

277 Reviews for aHappyDeal

Review Highlights

Shipping times were as expected and product quality was as expected.

very very cheap and fast delivery i order alot from that website.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/23/14

have bought many times always received it on time and had no problems with the products

4/23/14

excellent place to buy, low prices, high quality and high responsibility, Very good attention from marketers happydeal site with any questions they respond almost immediately, congratulate them on this site.

4/23/14

aHappyDeal.com is a perfect site with very good product to buy. They have very good cooperation with their costumers.

I bought brilliant cases for great price.
Awesome for my child.
Are nice to use instead of a virtual keyboard!
Very simple to use.
Excellent cases, very practical and very economical.
All goods are cheap and useful.
The best price for good products. I am very happy with that products, good functioning and manufacturing quality. I recommend this site.

4/23/14

nice site to buy.prices are very good,and the quality off the items are great too.
the only con is that not support free shipping,and that means that the cost for me (in greece)is very expensive.
in the emails the site respond very fast,and the customer service is perfect,
the time to delevery the items is about 25-28 days in greece but ok.its too far.
if to pay the shipping isnt problem for you i recommend to byu from the perfect ahappydeal.

4/23/14

It's OK. Not too bad, but not too good.
I bought four time this website.
First I bought a mobil phone. The display is broken, and I hat to fix it. Since then it works perfectly.
Second time I bought a tab. After two months of correspondence, I had a choice and another device, because the original was not in stock. Even after a month of correspondence posted to the device. Even as they have paid me $ 4 surcharge in.
The device is working, but I'm not satisfied with the administration.

4/23/14

Very low prices, and some really cool stuff to buy. Shiping time for me (Czech republic) is very nice, max was 30 days and least 25 days, so as you expect :) Shop has nice webpages, and pretty wide sortiment of goods :) Definitely worth time to check it out.

4/22/14

I have ordered many smaller items from this site. The items always arrived within the time stated in the shipping. I have had a couple items that were broken or lost in the mail but I was given a refund or the item was resent. Communication is good when there is a problem. Shipping is always very cheap and there are always coupons available!

4/19/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! I would not have given this website even a one star but this was the only way to leave a review. I bought a phone for my daughter which stopped working completely within 2 hours. I emailed the company and after many emails sent the phone back being informed that we would be sent a replacement phone. The postage for sending the phone was about £15. After nearly 2 months and many emails we finally received the 'new' phone, but only after I had to pay another £17.74 to get it from the post office as the postage and customs hadn't been paid by the company. When we opened the package we realised we had been sent the same phone, which now had no sound, continues to freeze and has poor reception. We were told by the company to take it somewhere to see what was wrong with it. I stated I wanted my money back but was told they would deduct $10 for postage costs. If I send this phone back now I will have paid nearly the original cost of the phone in just postage costs. Do not buy from this company as they are crooks.

4/6/14

OMG. I dont know where to start. this is the worst website to buy. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE A FRAUD. they want you give money to them and then play around with you. I just placed a order 8 days ago. 3 days after i didnt see any change on my order status, so i decided to send a email to ask about my order. a day and an half after i girl answered me saying that they realize that one of my items wasnt in stock. she asked me to surf the website to find a replacement and i did. it has been 2 days since she asked me and she didnt say anything yet. my order stay without any change. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO ANSWER. I keep calling their customer service but the phone number dont work or it is always busy. I CALLED PAYPAL THEY OFFERED ME TO HELP ME IN CASE I WANT A REFUND. I told them that i ll wait until tomorrow if the girl answers me if not i ll do the refund. this so frustrated. they are scam. DONT BUY FROM THEM. I will paste all the inbox i received from them and u realize by you own judge. AND DONT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU WANNA BUY SOMETHING USE AMAZON.COM OR EBAY.COM THEY ARE THE BEST. ............

Support center >> Ask a question >> when my order go to be sent ? Questions List
Ticket: ***********
Order Number: ******************
Message Type: After-sale Order Enquiries /Order Tracking
Subject: when my order go to be sent ?
Message: when my order go to be sent ?
State: Processing
Full Name: **************
Dear ozzye,

Thank you for placing your order with us.

We regret to inform you that the item EG0093502 that you ordered is not presently in stock.

We would be grateful if you can choose replacement items, please browse our website for our extensive collection of quality products. We are confident that you will be able to find replacement items that you will be satisfied with.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

We hope to hear your decision very soon, so that we may send out your order without further delay.

Many thanks,
Karen

Ahappydeal Customer Support
I want this one HY-117 4GB Car GPS Navigator Multimedia Player with 7.0 Inch Touch LCD - Black
[EG0280201] but i dont wanna pay more money. it wasnt my fault that you have no more in stock . but if it is a big deal the difference in price so you can send this one HY-108 4GB Intelligent Car GPS Navigator Multimedia Player with 5.0 Inch Touch LCD - Black
[EG0280501]. thanks. and please send my items as soon as possible.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANSWER

???????
Dear ozzye,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

I am very sorry about it .

I have checked it for you ,we have EG0280201 in stock ,but you need to pay the difference ,i am very sorry about it ,if you don;t want to pay it ,the order can not be processed .hope you can understand.

For this inconvenience ,we can give you discount coupon for your next order.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards
Karen

Ahappydeal Customer Support
so send me this one HY-108 4GB Intelligent Car GPS Navigator Multimedia Player with 5.0 Inch Touch LCD - Black
[EG0280501]. thanks. this one is the send price as the one before thanks.

Ahappydeal Customer Support
please just send me [EG0280501] that is the same price as the one before. i just want my items. if you have any issue with this one i just want my order cancelled and my money back. i am done with this. thanks. sorry but i feel so stressful right now with this situation.

????

????

AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO ANSWER ME.

UPDATE 4/05/2014

TODAY THEY EMAIL ME APOLOGIZING AND TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEM AFTER ALL THIS MESS. I JUST REPLAY AND WAITING.....

UPDATE 4/06/2014

TODAY THEY REPLAYED MY EMAILS SAYING THAT THEY FOUND ONE OF THE GPS AVAILABLE. THEY GAVE A ALTERNATIVE BTWN 2 DEVICES. I ALREADY CHOOSE 1 AND CONFIRMED IT TO THEM. NOW I AM WAITING FOR THEM TO SHIP MY ITEMS.

4/4/14

This website need to be band from the internet. They take for ever to send your package.I ordered a phone 2weeks ago and i am still waiting...I emailed Wendy for the tracking number and it feels like I am waiting in vain....

4/1/14

this website is scam they keep lying at me fir i got i message telling me that my product was shipped them they sent me another message telling me that the status will be updated after two days the product was shipped so if the first message that i get was 3 days ago the status is supposed to change to shipped but it is still in processing i will never buy anything here is the worst $#*!
that's why Chinese economy is going up $#*!ing Chinese people if someone here is a business man never do business with chinese people they will trick you and steal your money because that's how Chinese people are

3/31/14

"This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with!! I would never go through them again and suggest that NO ONE ever does. I ordered two phones from this company on feb 6th, I paid 30 dollars for expedited shipping, I assumed that since they are in china it would take about a week or so, instead of the the normal 3 to 5 days, boy was I wrong!!! I finally received one phone on march 17th after sending about 16 e-mails to them and getting no response for 3 days I would get the response "please wait just 3 to 5 more days and then 24 hours and then we will send the tracking number". This went on for about 14 e-mail before I finally got a tracking number for one phone. I then had to wait another week before they sent the second phone which still has not been delivered. In every e-mail that I sent to them I told them to refund my shipping cost because I paid for 3 to 5 days not weeks. after everything that I had gone through with this company I thought that returning the 30 dollars was the least they could do, no they said nothing about the shipping and will not return my money! DO NOT order from them you will end up with nothing but a headache!! I will be putting this review on several sites, if you do order from them and don't get your order do not expect a refund in any amount they keep your money. If i could give them negative stars i would."

3/26/14

I puchased a phone from there which was delivered to me late and broke after a few days. i made a big mistake which was to order another one from there. this time however it still hasnt reached me when i ordered it over 5 months ago. also they dont even give you a full refund. only a half refund so i basically paid half the price for nothing atall..

3/25/14

Sure the allure of cheap and inexpensive hardware that promises to do the job is all fine and dandy, if they'd actually decide to ship the product to you that is. I only bought one single item from them, and even ordered it with the promise of it being expedited. Not only did I not get it 3-5 days later, I look online to see that the product is still under "processing." I bought the product on March 16th at night, which would've meant it was Monday morning March 17th.

After messaging the company CONSTANTLY I finally get responses from them telling me that my billing and shipping addresses do not match and that's why they can't mail it out to me. To my knowledge, Paypal took care of the payment itself, why would it matter what my billing address was? All they should've needed was my address for shipping my product (which was correct). My product is a mini projector, nothing even that big or fancy. They even added $2.04 to my bill for "insurance."

Even after them "okaying" the product (03/25/2014) and saying that the problem is taken care of, I look online to see that what do you know... the item STILL is "processing." It has been a total of currently 9 almost 10 days and I'm just now getting email confirmation on it being shipped out now, even though it really isn't?

Definitely, this is a great wake up for me as a new customer of online marketing. I learned that I need to look at reviews online to see if companies like these are really out to just steal your money and leave you out to dry. I will tell all my friends never to make the same mistake that I have buy buying from here.

3/23/14

Terrible experience with this company/website. The tablet I bought took approximately 2 months to arrive, fair enough, it's China, I expected a lengthy wait. However, on opening my package, the tablet was damaged and completely unusable.

On contacting customer services, they offered to send me another tablet and I had to pay the postage from China again, plus a supplement of around half the cost of the tablet. I requested a full refund. They refused. I have been offered half the cost of the tablet as a refund, and will now lose out on the postage costs, half the cost of the tablet, and still be minus a tablet. The alternative they offered is to send the tablet back to China and they will refund me the cost of the item alone.

If you're looking for tacky, broken, cheap "Made In China" rubbish, with incredible waiting times on both your item and on replies from customer services, then look no further.

Would recommend to avoid at all costs.

3/19/14

have been using this site and have bought many things which are so valuable. I will keep on using and purchasing from this site :) thank you ahappydeal.com

3/18/14

i order shower speakers from this site over one month ago and have not gotten anything back yet. this is crazy especially because everytime i call or send an email i never get an answer or a reply to my emails. this is rude and hospitable

3/18/14

What i but there was very good and i order more things from there i like ahappydeal they are cool to deal with thanks ahappydeal.

3/17/14

Hello. The site is good!
I do did not received one item from my order and one item came broken.
But in general is fine. I really like the item that I received.
I find a lot of thing that I can't find in another places.
They do take yours complain, but not always answer.
I will shop again. It's still good site for me sometimes to shop.
Thanks.

3/15/14

First one star is too much. I use to buy at this place without problem (when you have no problem it's fine) but the last order they make a mistake on my order i email the service center and now the problem begun, they write and they write and they write again without to resolve your problem and after they write no more, i have no more answer from them and i dont know what happen with my order. i think they are so stupid at this place. for the peoples who want to buy at this place i wish you good luck and if you are in canada for something who cost $20 at the end it's gonna cost you around $70 with the shipping and the border fees. for myself i never gonna buy there again with the problem i have now.

3/12/14

Omg! I wish I had have known about this website before I purchased a tablet through them. My item is still being processed and I haven't heard anything after sending them a question as to how long it would take to send my item. I hoping I'm not waiting months like some of the reviews I've read!! Crossing my fingers!

3/11/14

I have purchased 3 tablets for my grandchildren from this site and I have had an excellent experience with them. The tablets arrived within the time specified by the type of shipping purchased, (flat rate on one order and expedited on the other). The tablets arrived in excellent condition, with all advertised accessories, and worked exactly as expected out of the box. I plan on purchasing at least 5 more tablets from this vendor and I have no doubt that the level of excellence I have experienced, so far, will continue.

3/11/14

I ordered a coat from Dresslily.com on Feb 22 and the email and payment was the same as this website. I was told my coat was out of stock and would be back in stock on the 5th of march and It still says processing on the 11th of March. I filed a dispute through Paypal because I just want my money back I don't even want the coat anymore. I have submitted a number of tickets through the site and have only gotten one response saying the coat was out of stock at the moment. All of my other tickets have been ignored even though the site says they will respond within 24 hours. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE CHECK THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!

3/9/14

i received my order that was a galapad. it came unsealed, the screen protector was removed and the screen was covered with fingerprints. i went trough paypal and they just offer me 25$ money back. i didnt accept it because when i order something new i want it new an untouched. i think all of as. after that, never offer me a new one if i send back this one. paypal didnt help at all.

3/7/14

This site has to be one of the worse sites I have been to to buy things. I waited for my item to come and it never showed. I payed for expedited shipping and it still hasnt come. I just a refund of my money. If you read this stay away from Ahappydeal.com they will rip you off.

3/5/14

Ordered a item to treat for birthday upon arrival the item boot looped at 96% charge and internal mic didnt work they ask you to take to local phone shop and i did only for the walk in repair shop to say upon assesment they dont have that kind of mic nor software for the phone

3/4/14

Even though they do have great deals. The trouble to get your items, it's not worth it. I wish I would have checked out this site & read all complaints before ordering. I ordered a phone from them about a week ago. I paid the expedite shipping thinking it would get here on time. I haven't received a tracking number. I just want to know what's going on with my order?. Any information would be helpful. This site needs to keep in touch with their customers throughout the whole process until shipment has made it to its destination. There won't be a next time for me with ahappydeal.

3/2/14

On Jan.28th I ordered and paid for a phone tablet and earphones and a toy car. I paid extra for the expedited shipping so it would arrive in time for my bride-to-be's birthday. I realized their would be a 7 day delay because of the Chinese New Year holidays. But the website stated they would resume normal business on Feb.5th. On Feb.6th they notified me that my order could not be shipped to my fiance' unless I paid an additional $30 shipping charge because my fiance's location was in a "remote area". I was pissed off because nowhere on the site does it warn you that the shipping charge could possibly be more than twice the original cost given. I refused to pay the $30 more and told them to instead send the order to my address in the USA(fiance' is in the Philippines). Two days later on Feb.8th I received confirmation of my address change and they asked me to "kindly" wait a few days more for the processing. I submitted another ticket on the 9th asking them to please send my order as quick as possible so it would be in time for my fiance's birthday.They say they will reply within 24 hours excluding holidays and weekends, but of all the tickets and add-on messages I submitted not one was answered in 24 hours. The ticket on the 9th was not answered until 7 days later on the 16th!! And the reason they gave for the delay was the Chinese New Year holidays which had already ended TWO WEEKS prior to then!! I waited and waited and kept checking the status of the order but every day it said "PROCESSING". Finally on Feb.13th I called the support chat line and asked what was the processing time. "Ivy" said she would check the status of my order. I talked to 3 different women all supposedly named Ivy. She came back and told me the order was delayed because 2 items were OUT OF STOCK, the tablet phone and the earphones. So after waiting for the holidays and being told to pay $30 more for shipping and then 4 more days to change address and 5 more days for processing I'm told they never even had the items in stock!!! She told me if I wanted to order a different tablet she could compensate me for all the delays by offering me a 6% discount coupon. I told her that was ridiculous as my email box was full of 8% coupons from them. So the next day on the 14th I sent a request to cancel the original tablet and send an alternate that was nearly identical but $9 cheaper. This tablet said it would be processed and shipped out in 24 hours. I waited 48 hours and nothing. I received no confirmation of changing my order to the other tablet even though I did it as "Ivy" told me to and supplied a new order number for that tablet. By the next day Feb.17th I still had not received a reply on my original ticket since the one I got on Feb.8th. TEN DAYS and no reply. By the next day the 24 hour tablet had still not been processed after 4 days. I submitted ANOTHER ticket and said I wanted either the alternate tablet expedited immediately or an immediate refund. I also said I wanted to be issued a store credit for a refund on the expidited shipping fee I paid for as compensation for the order not arriving far beyond the given timeframe and for all the aggravation, frustration, outright lies, inexcusable delays, and ruining my fiance's birthday. It's been 2 days since I issued that ultimatum and to no one's surprise I have not received a response. Very obviously this company totally SUCKS. I wish I would have read all the hundreds of reviews on this site and many other sites who are saying the exact same things as me. Unless you really enjoy waiting and waiting and can afford to throw your money away do not send your money to acrappydeal.com..............................................................UPDATE: I got the response message you see here from ahappydeal a couple days after I posted the review. I also got an email from them saying they would take care of this matter, the same way they say it here. I waited 2 days and heard nothing so I issued them an ultimatum. I said I definitely did not want any of there products shipped to me at this point. I said I have read too many reviews about people having major problems with getting their warranties honored. I said the ONLY thing I wanted now was a quick refund of all the money I had sent them a month ago. By this time I wasn't pushing for compensation since I was canceling my order anyway. Even though in the letter here they state they will grant me some form of compensation for all our trouble they've put us through. Anyway, I finished my ultimatum by saying that if they did not refund my money within 48 hours I would begin posting very damaging reviews on my list of 50 review sites. A few hours before the deadline they sent me a message saying that all my products I ordered were in stock now, and asked if I wanted them shipped to me or still wanted a refund. Even after I had distinctly told them 3 times I wanted nothing now but a refund they still tried one more time to put me through more of their bull$#*!. I answered a very resounding NO and got another message the next day saying my money would be refunded in full by PayPal. Two days later it was in my Visa account. And two days after that I sent the cash to my fiance' in the Philippines and she went to her local mall and found a much nicer tablet for even cheaper than the one on acrappydeal.com.

3/2/14

I ordered a HTM H10 Android 4.2 on Feb 18th. This is my first Smart Phone. I still do not have it and never got a shipping confirmation email. I went back to the website to look at my order and account. The site says it shipped on Feb 21 along with a tracking number that I had to pay $1.99 for, which seems ridiculous. Problem is I have no idea what company it is shipped through so how can I track the order. That seems like a waste. Why did I pay for a tracking number then? I wish I had visited
sitejabber.com before ordering from aHappyDeal. Now I worry I may end up with a defective product and that upsets me. I also noticed that for every bad review posted aHappyDeal gives the exact same response. That is disturbing and makes me think they really don't care about their customers. Granted they probably have several hundred orders to deal with but there has to be a better way to ensure they are better at solving problem orders. Is Lucy the only one answering all those concerns? She needs help. Seems to me you are understaffed and that affects your customer service and quality assurance. The tracking number I got is RR992689977FJ. What carrier is that? How long should it take for orders to reach their destination? Come on guys...tell your customers up front that it's gonna take 6-weeks. Then give them the option of continuing with the order. If they do not want to wait, then let them cancel the order and go elsewhere. You hurt your business with every customer who receives less than your best service. Eventually with all that bad press on sites like this and social media sites like Facebook you will end up with no customers. Please do a better job communicating with your customers. Give them status updates on their orders or at least a way they can track them on their own. Don't charge for something that is ineffective. I WANT MY $1.99 BACK OR A SITE TO TRACK MY ORDER ON!!!

3/1/14

Portable speaker shipped Feb 1, today Mar 1, no receipt of item...as per happy, must wait at least 60 days before refund issued ...I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ..STAY AWAY

3/1/14

I ordered 300 usd worth of stuff from this site and nothing has come in 11 days.I payed for fast shipping and everything...My order just keeps saying processing..This site sucks

2/28/14

I ordered three tablets from this site. They sent me one that is defective and in order to get a replacement, I have to pay. They will not refund shipping and in order to get a new one I have to pay the shipping to send it back. Not worth it. Horrible customer service. This is the THIRD issue I've had with this same order.
UPDATE:
I bought three tablets from this site. They are cheaply made pieces of junk. First of all, one of the tablets came broken and in order to get a replacement, they want me to pay. I already gave them their money, I'm not giving them anymore for their mistake. I have had numerous conversations with the company about the broken tablet. Very bad customer service. Second of all, now the other two tablets have stopped charging. Thirdly, the chargers barely fit into the tablets in the first place. After only a few weeks of use, the chargers started acting like they had shorts. Now they don't charge at all. I will not be shopping here again. Huge mistake and a waste of money.

2/28/14

very good site and the products are relaible and prices are pretty reasonable with the provided specifications for the item.

2/26/14

Ahappydeal web store is a great one. Their prices and quality of services are awesome. I had bought cute watches for my daughters and nephews, if I need to buy again I will definitely chose ahappydeal again. I strongly recommend this company.

2/26/14

Son o molto soddisfatto dell'acquisto effettuato sul sito aHappydeal,sia per la eccellenza del prodotto che per l'assistenza in chat in ogni momento della transazione,Grazie

2/25/14

One of greatest places where to buy good stuff. I really like sort of all things for very special ( friendly) price! This is real place for real deal

2/25/14

I bought a smart phone for £105.00 + £26.88 tax. It reached me in three weeks time. It should have 8 GB ROM but showing only 4 GB. Raised a ticket T20173898908. It has been more than two weeks no satisfactory answer. One can buy the same phone in uk for £125.00 inc. postage and no more tax, any problem you can contact the seller easily. I suggest stay away from all Chinese companies, its not worth.

2/25/14

On the ahappydeal.com I have bought quite a product. My experience has been positive. For a little money you get quality products. Delivery time for Europe is an average of three to four weeks with normal mail. The website is trustworthy.

2/24/14

the website is set out into lots of category's and there are often discounts on items. the shipping prices on the different items are generally OK.

2/24/14

I ordered of this wed side paid for fast shipping 3-5 working days still have not got it sent a few emails no respond called them and all they say is that they will email me still nothing .been waiting for days paid $30 for the fast shipping and what do I get noting no respond. i want my $30 refund for waiting this long that's if i even get what i paid for

2/24/14

It's the six time that I do shopping. All of them delivered to me without problem. This site is cheap when compared to other sites. Also there are many cathegories. You can find whatever you want to buy. Thanks for their good service.

2/24/14

The website ahappydeal.com is really good! I always buy from them. I found this website when i was looking for good products and cheap things.
For my surprise, the ahappydeal have the biggest amount of products and they have a really good price.
You will feel great with they special personal care.

2/19/14

It was the fist time i bought something from china and probably the last !
I had ordered before 1,5 month some accesories and i haven t received ! Also i have send them 4 emails and they havent reply me i am very disapointed

2/19/14

Ordered a U.S. $350 phone that was "in stock" only to be told 33 days after ordering (and being in constant correspondence trying in vain to get is shipped to another address but thats another saga in itself) that it was "out of stock" ! This meant that if I had not have asked for paypal refund, I would have been waiting a total of 4 months for the phone to arrive. BE WARNED STAY AWAY! Online Service is shocking, they do not understand English properly!!!

2/18/14

I placed an order on Feb 8 2014 exp shipping,so far it has not shipped i've contacted customer service via email put in 4 tickets.The only response that made since was it was out of stock until I went back ti the site and it clearly states IN STOCK.Im seeing so many terrible reviews .I'll keep you guys posted

2/18/14

I have been ordering products from China for a while (mainly from Light In The Box and I have ALWAYS had EXCELLENT customer service from them). Usually I am satisfied with the products I am getting and the delivery times ... well OK, it does take time (2 weeks minimum). But I can live with that because I know exactly when I order that it will take that long before I receive my goods.

Whilst looking for something specific I came across ahappydeal.com and thought ... WOW! Their prices are even sharper than LITB, so I placed an order on 01/12 .. .to my surprise they use the same shipping method as LITB but they charged me 14.19 euro, whereas LITB offers this delivery method for free.

Also the website from ahappydeal.com talks about shipping with DHL, TNT, ... but when completing your order you cannot choose the delivery method, it's chosen for you and it's the cheap EMS one. I have never had a problem with EMS in the past so I thought OK, why not ... still wondering what the 14.19 euro was for.

Today 02/13 ... still no delivery! That is 32 days AFTER ordering my goods.

So many of us have these delivery issues. What is this company doing?? Are they saying that the order was packaged and shipped if it wasn't?

LITB can ship for free and can get packages delivered, using the EXACT same courier company within 2 to 3 weeks (10 to 15 days).

My advise: do NOT use ahappydeal.com, pay a little more and go for better service.

Oh, by the way ... their customer service team informed me to contact them again after 60 business days (that is some time in April!!!) if my shipment wasn't delivered. Let's be serious here ... nobody orders goods that they do not intend to use for 4 months! Besides, the 60 days is very convenient don't you think ... ? No credit card company or Paypal will refund your money if your complaint was not logged within 60 days (and that is NOT 60 BUSINESS days) :-((

Second update:

STAY AWAY from this site. Their service is bad, reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly bad!

Their customer service team are everything except helpful (standard replies, avoiding to answer question and even silly replies such as 'due to Chinese New Year there have been delays ... when it's a shipment that was ordered 3 weeks BEFORE Chinese New Year - it's almost insulting my intelligence that I wouldn't be able to look up the dates for Chinese New Year).

I requested a refund today ... I am prepared for that going wrong too because with this company nothing seems to go well and so many people have written reviews that they did not get their money back.

P.S. Today I received 2 shipments from another Chinese company (Light In The Box), ordered 11 February, delivered to my house today 18 February. Only mentioning this because ahappydeal seems to blame the postal services for the slow delivery ... but they use the exact!! same service as Light In The Box - so please don't be fooled by their claims of the bad service of others.

2/18/14

I am very grateful for the goods purchased by your site. All goods received are in good quality and very well made. Only a pity that the last order took some time. I will use you in the future to offer. Thank you. Good luck with your business.

2/15/14

He comprado en varias oportunidades en Ahappydeal, y siempre he recibido exactamente los productos que he solicitado.
En algunas ocasiones el envío ha sido muy rápido, pero en una ocasión fue muy, pero muy lento. (el envío demoró como 50 días mas o menos)., pero el producto llegó bien.
Para mi, es un sitio confiable.

2/15/14

They have great products for a very nice price. Many times I ordered Mario dolls or children watches. Always delivered and quite fast.

2/13/14

I am torn. I trusted my money with these people and they totally screw me over. I take my hard earned money and spend it on something I want, but you take my money and not give me what I ordered. You people are sick! I ordered a phone from this website on January 11th, 2014. it is now February 13th 2014 and still no phone. ive opened cases and they told me to closed them and they will send my package. so i did.... then I open a chat with a woman named Ivy. And the chat kept goin unanswered. i did this 4 times. All i want is either the phone, or the money. i will never order online, especially not from this site ever again. I hate you people! I will get my money back even if i sew you people!

About aHappyDeal
Specialties & Business Description
aHappyDeal is a Chinese consumer electronics wholesaler. Expect all the tablets, cell phones, and other electronic gadgets aHappyDeal sells to drop ship from China.
Meet the Business Representative