US Government's NSF

95 Reviews for 6pm.com

Review Highlights

laurab55

rebeccaf3

They put specific name brands on sale for around 3 days at a time, and there's always a new sale starting.

joannen

I have purchased both shoes and a handbag from this site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

kristineg6
10/20/14

I had two massive headaches with this awful company. First one: I ordered 10 items mid August. Within minutes of placing my order, I realized I ordered the wrong item, I promptly called to see if they could change my order. (mind you it was less than 10 minutes since I clicked submit) The representative "did all that she could" but could not change the order, she advised me to purchase the different item and as a "one time courtesy she would waive the refund shipping" for the wrong item (she acted like she just parted the red sea to accommodate this request). However this was my mistake anyway right since I ordered the wrong item. Everything I ordered came one at a time. When I received the wrong item, I had to call again and go through the WHOLE process of explaining why I should not be paying for the return shipping.

Second Headache: Then I notice one item I ordered never came, a full 14 business days after I played the order. I called and they said they would check the warehouse and would call me back. They never did, I sent multiple emails now 45 business days after I placed the order they said they ran out and since it didn't ship, I wouldn't be charged. I said that was fine but it was a bathing suit so the corresponding bottom i don't need anymore so I would need to return that and you better believe i am not paying for the return shipping, and Voila my top was found and being shipped. In total it was 2 months after I placed my original order that I received my complete order. By the time I received the bathing suit top, the price had decreased, so I asked if i could be charged the new price and they said no they don't do that, I could return the item and buy it again but since its after the 30 days of purchase date I couldn't even do that.

Is this customer service? This company is a total sham and rip off. I will never order from them again and I urge other customers to go to more reputable online retailers like Zappos, Amazon or really anyone else.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!!!!

mayras1
10/15/14

I have ordered from 6pm items and they are way cheaper than the designer's website. I ordered designer brands, and compare it to other sites, and 6pm always has the best discounts. And they keep discounting as well. They have good selections. but get them when you can because they do sell out. I've never had a problem, so I have never dealt with customer service.

ilianag
10/8/14

I ordered a Mara Hoffman bikini bottom and a rash guard from 6pm.com and the wrong item was sent. Instead I got the bikini top and rash guard with no bottoms. I called customer service and they let me keep the bikini top for free and overnighted the matching bottoms I originally ordered. Talk about great customer service!! I've never had such a great experience.

nikf6
10/2/14

I can't tell you how many times I've ordered from 6pm.com. And honestly, had it not been for their POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I would've given them 5 stars.

Their selection is okay (some classics are never in stock and that's irritating)
Their delivery time is great (sometimes earlier than expected)

Customer Service- simply put- SUCKS. I ordered 5 pairs of shoes and 2 were childrens. Long story short- a sole was hanging off and they wouldn't refund or give credit. The shoes were brand new- that made no sense to me.

Also- I had a coupon that when I applied it to my order- prior to checking out- it worked perfectly fine. I submitted my order within the specified time frame for this coupon but once I hit the confirmation button- the coupon nolonger worked. This too was addressed but customer services wouldn't listen or do anything about it.

Tip for consumers: If you need to interact with "support" for whatever reason, don't waste your time.

anonn3
9/23/14

If you ever have to contact customer service, be prepared for one pain in the a** phone call. No one actually listens to what you are saying and they just keep repeating the same thing over and over until you get so annoyed to want to hang up or scream at them. I had to call three times today and speak with two managers. When asking a question that should have a simple yes/no answer (ie- "can you please send me an email of the updated order so I have a copy of it and the changes) they give you this huge, longwinded, roundabout answer that usually has nothing to do with the question you asked. It's beyond frustrating. The prices are good, but that's also assuming you receive the correct item and it's in brand new condition. Too many times I've received the wrong items or they've arrived broken, missing pieces or even used. Defiantly shop around before you use this site, lot of the time you can find the same item at very comparable prices. As far as I'm concerned, paying an extra $10 is worth not having to deal with these people.

lorettaf1
9/21/14

If you order large orders will find that nearly half the items will be defective! It is truly a hit or miss with this company. It sucks to get the last of an item and love the style and the fit but its covered in spots, scratches or it has a broken zipper! I found this site after realizing that all these items come from the Zappos web site. I used to shop at Zappos until my bank account was taking a hit by the high prices. I think that maybe the items that are offered at 6pm are the returns and rejects from Zappos. Some times you may get lucky and find a keeper but that is far is far and few between. Yes 6pm has lower prices than Zappos but they are still pricey. You must pay for you own returns too. They do not price match even if the item goes on sale within 24 hours. You will sit on hold for no less than 10 minutes until you get a live person and then you will be placed on hold for another 5-10minutes depending on the issue. When you send something back you need to pay special attention to your account to make sure that the original form of payment and price is refunded or they will try to give you a "store credit". You need to check your credit card statement as well! Just because it states it has been refunded on your account does not mean that it really was! They do not do exchanges. Make sure you get tracking confo for all items you return! BOTTOM LINE...Unless you like to gamble...steer clear. If you don't mind all of whats listed...then shop on!

soniam15
9/21/14

I have bought several pairs of shoes from 6pm and have always had the best customer service, return policy and greatest selection. The downside of a no-frills shoe store includes no reviews, closeout styles, and limited sizing. The upside is super low prices and a huge selection to choose from! Any time I have had a problem, I could call and they made it right--be it price adjusting or return service. As a major shoe shopper, I always recommend this site and will remain a loyal shopper.

nancym46
9/17/14

I ordered shoes from them, what I thought was a real bargain! They took my money quickly, and the shoes arrived, the wrong size! Called customer service immediately upon opening the box, and was told, sorry we don't have those shoes in your size in our warehouse. CS proceeded to tell me what size they do have. When I asked if I should cut off a few toes to fit into those sizes the CS person had a nice chuckle. This site sucks, I don't believe they ever had the advertised item.

Tip for consumers: Only tip I have about using this site...DON'T!!!!!

camic
9/16/14

I have ordered numerous items(mainly shoes) from 6pm and have never experienced what any of these negative reviewers mentioned. The items are shipped fast. I have never received an incorrect item or size or defective item. I have also returned several items and did NOT pay return shipping. I explained that I'm a loyal customer and purchase often and they always send a free return label. My return is processed usually within a week. I would give them 5 stars but because they don't "offer" free returns, that to me is a con.

Tip for consumers: Don't make a decision based on the reviews. Try it yourself even if you buy something very inexpensive at first.

angelap17
9/15/14

I have ordered from 6pm several times and have always been satisfied with their products and services. However, I recently had the benefit of working with them on a particularly disastrous case and they came through with flying colors.

I was attempting to return several pairs of shoes, which FedEx was supposed to pick up from my doorstep. They wouldn't tell me when they were coming, so I just had to leave the box on the stoop in the middle of the city.

Unfortunately, the box was stolen before FedEx ever came. 6pm managed to refund me the entire value of all the stolen shoes with no questions asked. FedEx was not nearly as helpful, even though it was more their fault than anyone else.

wallgrenh
8/28/14

I think they are the same company as Zappos.com but with lower prices, slightly slower shipping and less customer service. It's a site if you want to save a bit of money but don't care too much about the extras.

jonathanm56
8/28/14

Hi,

At first, before buying at 6pm.com I read reviews about it; made me a bit sceptical but I took a chance anyway. Most of all my clothing were bought online and before I had never had any problem buying on other websites. My first purchase at 6m.com was exactly as I ordered so I purchased futhermore. Since then I have bought more then 10 times on their website whether it was for shoes, shirts, accessories or even suits and I have NEVER been dissapointed regarding any of my purchases. They were all in very good condition and brand new. In my opinion I think that 6pm.com is the best and I will continue buying from them in the futur.

elliotm38
8/27/14

Unfortunately 6pm.com is unable to offer the exchanges and I really want to change an item but this is it ....

etaraec
8/19/14

Bought 2 pairs of size 7m shoes. Neither the sling back or pump fit both 1 size too small!! I only own size 7 shoes some are narrow. It looked better in the picture. They are cheap Chinese knock-offs and the worst thing is not exchanges and YOU pay shipping. Ipaid $13.38 to return by ground mail to Shepherdsville KY from California. I wasted my money! CS sent me the email right away - something tells me they are VERY use to people returning. I could have bought these shoes for regular price at Payless for $20-something dollars not $35 - $40 supposedly a sale price. I would never buy anything from this on-line site. I work too hard for my money.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware. JUst understand that you have to pay to send it back and no exchanges.

meganw14
7/25/14

When I buy online, I pretty much plan on not returning it. If I want the option to return shoes, I'll buy from DSW.
So I can't speak on the customer service end of 6pm, but I do know that I've always gotten great quality items for awesome prices.
$30 Northface backpack anyone?!

ehsnd
7/23/14

I order a pair of sandel in red colour from 6pm.com but when I got it was in sky blue.Then I call customer support they told me red colour is out of stock that's. But on website mention instock. Atleast once they should be confirmed from me before dispatching delivery but not. This is not professional way. I was return and waiting refund but after 10 days I am still waiting. When I was return same day I order red pair of sandel on http://robcart.com they deliver very professionaly same which I order and in only 3 days, also confirm me about 365 days return policy and you know theire shipping is free allover the world.

kenh31
7/17/14

Just to be clear about legitimacy of the website: Zappos owns 6pm.com and they sell older models that they canbnot sell on Zappos due to their contracts with retailers. If you do not want to believe me, here is the proof. Do a Google search for "who is database" then once you get there, type in 6pm.com and click who is. You will see that the Zappos is the company who bought this website and operate. They own the name and all other registries related with 6pm. Happy shopping! They are legit!

beccab5
7/16/14

Great selection! If you keep your eyes on an item you like you will see the price fluctuate up and down. I have had many great experiences with this site. It really helps if you are already familiar with the brand or model of shoe you are purchasing, to be sure you like the fit. Super fast shipping. Highly recommend.

janets25
7/12/14

I usually order from Zappos but decided to try 6pm...It may have been the style, but the shoes (sandals) I ordered were small and tight. I usually take a 6.5 in a sandal but this 6.5 fit more like a 6 and was very narrow. I also was disappointed that I had to pay to ship them back..and they don't provide shipping labels..It's just a big hassle for me...so it's back to Zappos for me.

jj112
7/8/14

I've been working overseas for years. This 6PM.com has been an all-out life saver and a blessing. I order their incredibly discounted shoes, and they ship them via USPS to Afghanistan -- FREE! I'm able to order shoes & stuff for my family back home in Texas, too. The best thing yet -- these people have replaced items that inadvertantly got shipped to Afghanistan when they were actually needed in Texas. Yes -- 6PM.com replaced & re-shipped these items for FREE! They have great customer service agents, great prices, great selection, you name it. You simply can't find a better place to shop online.

kerig1
6/24/14

I bought a pair of Gypsy Soule flip flops for 207. These are very expensive, and I have bought other pairs without a problem. I checked them over carefully, since they seemed slightly smaller than the size 9 I ordered. I started looking at the gems on the see ide, and one popped off. Then I noticed that the other crystals were set in a prong and firmly attached. Three of the crystals were barely hanging on. I glued them back on. The only thing I can ican assume is that they ended up on this site was was due to a manufacturing defect. I will definitely think twice before orderdering again.

vicet
6/13/14

They are worst when it comes to size accuracy. Their item description is not reliable. I also found out that they deliberately overwrite the actual size with the wrong size probably so you would keep on ordering to get your fit since they dont offer exchanges and returns are not free. This is a scam! I ordered a pair of shoes from them but to my dismay it doesnt fit. The return shipping is almost the same price as the item so there is no way Im gonna return them risking long delays and excuses from them. And to my surprise, when I double check the size tag, they just put a size 9 tag over the actual size 10 tag. I have a picture of it.

madeleineg1
6/7/14

I'm baffled by so many complaints about 6pm, many of which seem to be buyers misunderstanding the nature of the site: It is, effectively, the Zappos OUTLET, with all that implies. You get heavily-reduced prices, but not all the customer-service bells-and-whistles (eg free return shipping). You might get seconds. You might get items that didn't sell, or out of date colors. You're getting stuff that, for whatever reason, isn't being sold through Zappos and has been moved sideways to 6pm.

I have been a frequent 6pm customer for (expensive brand) shoes on the site, and have been consistently pleased with product, service and PRICE (often 75% or more off). I'm a hard-to-find size, and have had GREAT luck getting exactly what I want from them; I usually look there first, in fact, and only move on to zappos or amazon if I can't find what I want or the discount isn't enough and I'd rather have the free return shipping the other vendors include.

The best way to get your money's worth out of them (or any online discount merchang) is:

1. Know the actual retail of the item you want to purchase by checking around first
2. Check the company's return policy BEFORE buying - don't assume that "everybody" includes return shipping (not every vendor does).
3. Check back often for prices (they obviously use dynamic pricing software, as things can fluctuate drastically day to day). It's kind of annoying that prices change SO much and without rhyme or reason, but if you check often enough you can score major deals.

I have had GREAT success with this vendor, and their customer service have actually been great on the one occasion I had to use them; they went the extra mile to solve a problem for me (and the problem was actually my mistake, not theirs).

NB: I'm just a happy bargain shopper, not a paid reviewer or anything else. The company consistently has the items I want at a price I can live with.

clh
5/28/14

Reading these reviews and looking at my experience, it just seems like 6pm is a very uneven reseller. I ordered some nice Bacco Bucci dress shoes from them and had been very happy with them. They arrived promptly; they were exactly what I asked for; the price was good. I wore them maybe 50-60 times, and the heels on both of the shoes fell off. And I wore them sitting at a desk, so I'm not even on my feet much. I asked 6pm if there was any type of warranty on their shoes, and their reply was: "I'm glad you got them in very good deals."

I don't know if this is indicative of poor quality issues at 6pm or if mine was a special case. Maybe Bacco Bucci is a poor manufacturer (I'd never heard of them before) and 6pm shouldn't carry them. I haven't decided if I'm going to give 6pm another chance or not.

millerj2
5/7/14

No i was not paid for this review. I have ordered more than 10 items from this site in the last 6 month for my business, because they have such amazing discount, for example: i got a levis jeans 501 retailing price 68$ for 15$+free shipping, and the item arrived quickly and was 100% genuine with no defect. I have returned many items too because i didint really need them, and the refund was quick easy with no trouble every time. 6pm is so far my online oasis when it comes to online shopping.

jumah
4/27/14

After ordering shoes,Newton Running Isaac S, and the size not being 12.5 which I ordered I tried returning. The Rep for 6pm explain that customers are responsible for 100% of return shipping cost regardless of issue with item.

chyo
4/26/14

TERRIBLE...SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON HERE. I am an avid buyer of dresses from Tahari, London times, Calvin klein, Jessica Howard , etc. this I have been doing for many years. I was introduced to 6pm.com recently and was attracted to their almost ridiculously-low prices for dresses. so, I order 6 dresses: Nine West, London Times , connected Apparel, at the unbelievable price of roughly $25 dollars for each dress. Holding my breathe and hoping it would be the real McCoy.
As I brought the dresses out the packaging, my heart sank at what I saw. The London times dresses just shoved into plain,plastic bags, the others tackily packed; BUT WORST OF ALL , THE DRESSES LOOKED LIKE CHEAP IMITATIONS OF THE ORIGINAL BRANDS!!! ( and mind you, I KNOW ORIGINAL!) I was so dissapointed and really dont understand how this can be allowed to go on a place like america, with all the controls and regulations...BTW, I couldnt return them coz I couldnt make the returns window.

allyssac
4/17/14

This is a legitimate website!!!
I am the pickiest, most efficient online buyer I know, and YES they are owned by Zappos, YES Zappos is owned by Amazon, and NO that does not mean that they, too, will have out-of-this-world quality or service. Think of it as the TJMax or the Ross of Amazon: Their products are likely at a lower price because they get deals with manufacturers-- possibly for defects or "seconds". And honestly, what are you complaining about at the price? You get what you pay for, so stop acting expecting silk napkins at McDonalds!!!
NOW, for my order:
I ordered on a weekend, I got my order in two parts; the first package arrived 3 days after ordering, the second one arrived 5 days after ordering. Everything was in there. All the brands were legit. I ordered brands such as Steve Madden, Lucky, the North Face, and LRG. All of it fit exactly the way I expected it to on the two people I ordered for--call me skilled at estimating sizes and actually checking charts, I suppose. But, yeah! I'll take a moment to jump on here and let y'all know this place can be trusted.

They don't let people review products. Annoying slightly, but only because it takes an extra few seconds to pull up an extra browser tab and look up the brand for a review somewhere else. I imagine they don't have that available as of now because a bunch of scared consumers who give them hundreds of dollars in a shoe shopping frenzy get a little scared after their stuff takes longer than 10 days (because they didn't know you aren't supposed to count weekends OR the time between order conf. and shipping conf.) and they start to write severe comments all over the place.

And the customer service...what can I say. They're small. You get what you pay for. Want somebody to roll out a red carpet? GO to AMAZON, then. But if you're just looking for legitimate crap to show up at your doorstep and you know how to measure your damn self (or you've already tried it on somewhere else--yeah, that's an actual thing.) Go ahead and order. Your money is going to a real business and you will receive real stuff.

stephaniec28
4/16/14

I've been shopping at 6pm for at least 7 years now and I just love their great deals. They also have a pretty darn good inventory and free shipping too. Besides that, I recently contacted them because a pair of slippers I got for my granddaughter were defective and I hoped I could return them with a prepaid label instead of paying for the return shipping as I usually do when I need to return things to them; well, not only did they respond quickly but they said that since they didn't have the item for an exchange they would simply credit my original form of payment and I could donate the item or do whatever chose with it. That is a company I will always return to again and again. I'm happy - what more is there to say.

salenab1
4/4/14

i just found this site, i ordered 3 pairs of shoes, all kitten heels since i have a damaged knee and i am 5'8". the shoes are adorable and sexy, they arrived in a timely manner, and i found the customer service people to be profesional and very pleasant. i will order from them again

kirshab
4/2/14

I'm really regretting the order I placed last night after reading all of these reviews. And the good ones sound a little too good to be true (were you people paid?! LOL)! I typically read reviews before any online purchase, but for some reason I didn't with this. However, for only $24, I suppose it was worth the risk. I don't know the laws, but NO ONE should be paying return shipping if they received an item they did not order. Sounds like this company is going to have a class action lawsuit if they don't stop charging shipping on items they should have never shipped to you in the first place. Why should a consumer pay for their mistake? If I ordered something that said it was leather, and that is not what I received, why is that my fault? Why should I be out any money? Stop giving in to this company and fight them. Even if s/h is only a few bucks, it is the principal of the matter! The expense should be on the business not the consumer! Why are we paying for their errors?

smallf
3/27/14

I ordered a pair of boots in size 5 ½ and 6pm shipped the incorrect size “5 times”! Each time I received the incorrect size (including 7 ½, 8 ½, 9 ½, 7 ½ again, and another 7 ½ the 5th time), I called customer service, they apologized, and reordered the correct size to be shipped to me. Eventually, a customer service supervisor refused to replace the shoes with the correct size, since they had no way of guaranteeing I would receive the correct size. No discount or alternative was offered for a different pair of shoes. To add insult to injury, my refund will take 10 business days – it has been a month since my original order.
The worst online shopping experience ever!

willies18
3/25/14

SELLING PLASTIC SHOES AS LEATHER????!!!!

The item I ordered was Steve Madden M-Mott, SKU: #8063706, Color: Black, size: 11.5, width: D - Medium. Product information for this item is listed as Pebbled leather upper. The item just arrived. It's not leather, it's polyurethane! That is not leather, that’s plastic.

I also ordered Steve Madden M-Ashby, SKU: #8063699, Color: Black, size: 11.5, width: D – Medium. Product information for this item is listed as leather upper. The item just arrived. It's not leather, it's polyurethane! No leather, also plastic.

The items I purchased were leather, the items I received were plastic.

This company is selling PLASTIC as leather!

larissak
2/10/14

This website is AMAZING! I cannot tell enough people about it. I typically buy shoes on their site, but have recently started by clothes and have been just as satisfied. First, they have major designers always on sale (I bought Frye boots for $150 originally $400+), their sale prices range from 30 to 75% off. Second, they give you free delivery and it has never taken me longer than 3 days to receive my items. Third, they have tons of inventory, you can find whatever you need on that site.

laurem
2/6/14

I generally don't fill these out but I've had a wonderful experience with this company. I was sent merchandise that was slightly defective (difficult to tell until you put them on as they were vibram 5 fingers) and I got an almost immediate response from customer service. They resolved the issue right away and credited me for the item. It's tough because they do not offer exchanges, as many have mentioned, but the customer service I've experienced is far superior to most online companies. As others have said, be sure of what you're getting, and you can find some great deals!

allisong19
1/25/14

Good experience with them, I did recently have a purchase that was shipped and never received. The biggest problem with it was the time-frame on the refund and the fact that I couldn't order the same thing again cause it was out of stock.

erniec6
1/19/14

I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews. I ordered 3 pairs of kids shoes and a shirt for my son. Fast shipping and the order was right. Will buy again from them.

tindrac
1/17/14

My husband and I were getting ready for our vacation and we needed some better shoes for him. He ordered 3 pair of shoes, all of which were correct, fit perfectly, and were very nice quality. Also, the shipping was quite fast, we were very pleased. Being so happy with the purchase, I decided to get my daughter's bathing suit and a couple of pairs of sandals from them as well to complete her wardrobe for the vacation, and I ordered within plenty of time. I waited, and waited, and waited. I kept careful track of my items online and saw that they weren't budging. It was about 2 days before my vacation after I had given them more than enough time that I contacted them and let them know my items had not yet arrived. I spoke to a lady first. She was very bland and non-helpful. It almost seemed like I was bothering her being on the phone. After I had no idea what she was talking about and got tired of dealing with her, I simply thanked her, hung up, and called back hoping for someone else. I spoke with a much nicer gentleman who was very helpful. I can't remember his name as of right now, but he did a quick check and told me that my items had been lost in the mail. He said if they didn't arrive by a certain time (which would be after the vacation) that they would give me a refund. I had to go get my daughter new items somewhere else, which I was upset about because I really wanted what I saw on their site instead of what I had to buy. We went on vacation, came back, and the items of course still hadn't arrived. Obviously at this point, I didn't need them, so I just called them and let them know I needed a refund. Thankfully, I got the same gentleman on the phone this time as I did before. He promptly apologized for the inconvenience and issued me a refund. I got the refund back quickly, but I am obviously not happy with the fact that the customer service isn't consistent and that I didn't get what I had paid for at all. As far as my experience, I would say 6pm is hit or miss, and just make sure if you're ordering for any special event or have a deadline to order well ahead of time so if you have any issues, you can get them resolved before it's time.

amys45
1/17/14

This is the worst site I have ever ordered from. Though they do have good prices, they don't send you the correct items. I ordered a pair of Frye boots, and when I opened the box I immediately saw that they were the wrong boots. Not even Frye boots, not genuine leather. They feel very cheap and look terrible. I called customer service and explained how disappointed I was, and their response was, "I am very sorry. We get many calls like this." If you get many calls with the same issue, don't you think you should try to fix your issues??? Seriously, I am beyond disappointed. Also, he stated that it will take nearly a month to get my money refunded to me. THIS SITE IS A JOKE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! I will never order from them again.

lisaf32
1/16/14

I have ordered 4 times from this site and TWO of the four times, they sent me the wrong item. Nothing even CLOSE to what I ordered. The first one, they wouldn't give me a refund until I sent item back and IIIII HAD TO PAY THE RETURN SHIPPING. I thought it must have been a fluke, and ordered again from them because they have a wide array of swimwear. This time, wrong item again, only apologized for the inconvenience, IS paying for the return, but now what I orig ordered is not available!
They really REALLY STINK.

lillyo1
1/4/14

Good site, good variety in shoes, easy site to find what you are looking for...Sometimes a bit expensive, but at the same time there are affordable shoes...

kerrym26
1/3/14

After at least a half dozen purchasing experiences, I have found 6pm to have good products, as described, very fair pricing and accurate / timely shipping. A definite recommend!

barryd8
12/11/13

I ordered two pairs of shoes on their site for my girlfriend on a Saturday night, and four days after(wed), they were delivered to my house. They shoes looked exactly like what I ordered online,eventhough i thought the finishing on one of them could have been much better but hey for that discounted price, no qualms, i was satisfied. I'll do business again with them in the nearest future.

laurab55
12/11/13

I've ordered for them multiple times at different times of the year, and the product is high-quality and prices are great. Granted, you need to do a bit of homework (I read product reviews and compare pricing before buying), but if you find a great deal then you get more than you pay for. I've not had any problems with their shipping or customer service, and would buy from them again in the future.

cr1254
12/4/13

They overcharged me and refuse to refund the overage! And to return the items I would have to pay return shipping! Horrible customer service!

sophiac2
11/22/13

I wanted shoes on Zappos but didn't have enough. Then I found 6pm. I didn't know about the price changes as the item I was looking at did not have its price changed so I guess that varies. compared to Zappos the selection is a lot smaller and the chance of 6pm having the same item isn't that high. However, I was eyeing a similar item on a Sunday and then decided to to buy it on the following Wednesday....no longer holding my size anymore. Shoes at a discount go really fast. Other than that, same service you could expect from Zappos.

charlesj17
11/14/13

Great prices, great product, great selection. Fast and free shipping. I've bought more than 20 pairs of shoes from 6PM.com and have complete confidence in them. And they give added discounts when you buy to a certain leve with you.

alenap1
11/9/13

I ordered 2 extra small North Face women jackets for my daughters. One was brand new with all the original tags. And the other one I recived had no tags, lint all over it was clearly used. I am shocked and very upset. I will never shop with them again.

natyy
11/9/13

I love shoes. My friend told be about this website... Great brands, good prices... I even ordered my wedding shoes in rhinestones from them.., I got them for 40$ when in wedding stores the same brand was close to 400$... They were the same shoes, original box as well as fabric bag for this specific brand.., I was so impressed with fast delivery, free shipping as well prices.. When you love shopping, you have to find the best deal for every pair.

suzinw
11/7/13

It's sad that the ratings for this were so low. I read all of them and I was pretty hesitant to order my boots from 6pm. But the prices were too good and added with the free shipping, I thought I would take a big breath and go ahead and order. I got my package yesterday and as I held my breath and opened it, I was surprised to see that... everything was perfect! The size was perfect, same color, same brand, same everything! I was pleased to get a pair of boots for such a good price. Definitely had no problems at all! And no, I am definitely not a 6pm employee.

Best Deals Online Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber