US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

innocentonep1

They provide excellent customer service if I need to return an item, such as a pair of shoes that did not fit. (in 39 reviews)

angelap17

I was attempting to return several pairs of shoes, which FedEx was supposed to pick up from my doorstep. (in 51 reviews)

rebeccaf3

They put specific name brands on sale for around 3 days at a time, and there's always a new sale starting. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alexandrac11
5/21/15

Never disappointed

katies28
4/30/15

I've ordered several things from 6pm. There are lots of great deals on men's, women's, and children's clothes in lots of different brands. I am a cross-country runner, so I have bought some running clothes from 6pm. Since it is a discount site, there are many items that do not have many sizes available, but they have great deals to make up for that. Several months ago, I got a Nike swimsuit for $20 that is MSRP $60. I also ordered a Nike sports bra for $10 off MSRP and some UA running shorts for a good discounted price. Shipping is always free at 6pm, and every time I've ordered, it has only taken 2-3 days to get to my house after I ordered. I love 6pm, and I'll definitely shop there again. I usually buy something from 6pm about once a month on average. I highly recommend this site!

carolg30
4/29/15

I ordered a pair of Navy sandles late Sunday evening. They arrive Tuesday afternoon, the box was neatly packaged. So pleased with the shoes, fit great, really like how they look on my feet. The best things love the price, no shipping and handling charges. Only had to pay the taxes of course. Have ordered from 6pm several years ago. Had a good experience those times also. Will be ordering more in the future. Can't say nothing bad about this company!

alicew32
4/24/15

I have ordered about 4 times from 6pm.com. It seems that this is the clearing house bargain basement business for Zappos. I ordered, what I thought was a pair of UGG loafers in a size 9. They came, shipped via Amazon but I ordered thru 6pm.com. The return address is in Shepardsville, Ky. the same as Amazon also. My email notification from UPS also said that I had a delivery coming from Amazon, for the 6pm.com site.
Well, the size 9 was so small, that I couldn't even get it on. I also had 2 girlfriends who are size 8.5 and 9 try them on, and they couldn't get them on either, so it's just not me.
I emailed the company, and they told me that I had to pay for return shipping for a $45 pair of shoes. Also, their site said that the UGGS were imported and I assumed that they were imported from Australia, but the box that I got said that they were made in CHINA. I am so sick of everything being made in China. Maybe these shoes were made according to Asian sizes , since their stuff runs small too. I will never use 6pm.com again, because although shipping is free, returns are not free, as Amazon is. And, stupid me, this shoe is on Amazon for $6 less than what I paid at 6pm. There are no customer reviews of any of the shoes on this site, so you can't judge what will fit or not, by what others have experienced. I will not send the shoes back, because it seems to be a hassle by what others have experienced in getting the charges taken off of the credit card. I will find someone who is a size 7.5 or 8 to give the shoes to, and chalk this experience up as a learning lesson. I will also warn friends who I have sent to this site, to stay away from them. Also, the email response that I got back from customer service didn't offer to resolve my problem, they just stated that their shoes were authentic. I don't believe that they are. Okay...after contacting them in response to their email reply to me, they have agreed to refund my money and give me a free return postage label because I argued that the shoes weren't as described. Size 9. So, they have their shoes and have emailed me to let me know that I will have my credit card refunded the $45. I am a happy camper. I have ordered shoes from them before without any issues and my grandson got some nice skateboarding shoes from 6pm.com, but I think that because of the size variations in the different brands of shoes, I will shop sites that offer free return shipping or just buy them in stores where I can try them on first.

catherinem22
3/5/15

I have been ordering all my family shoe needs and more from 6pm.com for years. Good quality merchandize.

yvong
3/2/15

I accidentally came upon 6pm looking for a better price, for some awesome shoes that I saw on another site. OMG to my surprise was I lucky or just fortunate. This site was a lot more than what I expected, and free shipping as well. I have been an ongoing customer ever since. If you are looking for designer names at regular folks price, this is the place to shop for shoes. Thanks 6pm you are, as Tony the tiger would put it "GREAT".

jakem52
1/21/15

Excellent site. Great prices, cheap S&H. I have had no problems returning items. I return items mainly due to not fitting. I have never been disappointed with the quality of merchandise.

mykolai
1/21/15

All is ok. But we miss for brandaholics.

chrissirc
1/2/15

Company does not have the ability to cancel an order even when an issue with the website is identified and information reported within an hour of the error. I was told that I did not contact the company fast enough (within 2 hours) for them to be able to cancel the order since it was already at the warehouse and the order was fulfilled. Kind of funny that it was fulfilled at after 8:00 PM in the evening and on a National Holiday (1/1/15). All at the same time I'm still waiting for an order I placed last week to be shipped. Service Reps seem to have scripted responses instead of having the capability to research issues. Only way that I know of how to get this company to change is to stop ordering from them.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful and verify that your order is not duplicated.

danaf13
12/30/14

I love this website. I can find pretty good deals on my favorite brands like Roxy, Rip Curl, Billabong, Nike, Body Glove, Fox, Volcom, RVCA, and O'Neill. Yes it's legit, the WOW! prices are real, the only thing is is that sizing and quantities are limited which is why I haven't bought the entire website yet. I've been ordering from here for a few months and it's great. :)

Tip for consumers: Look up the item on other websites to see reviews since this website does not have user reviews. Also, don't expect to see everything in your size.

halahn
12/27/14

Have bought many things , and will absolutely continue to do so :)
On of the best sites .

Tip for consumers: In boots order half a size up , for extra comfort :')

careys15
12/23/14

I've ordered several items from 6pm (including several men's Ecco shoes). Each order has arrived promptly. The delivered shoe is exactly the same as I had ordered. The prices of the Ecco shoes are, with the exception of one time, always lower than any other site. On occasion, I've received my order in three business days following the placement of the order (mind you, we live in Oregon). This site is my go to shop for shopping Ecco shoes and The North Face, Patagonia and Marmot clothing, though I fully understand that 6pm offers limited items in each brand. Knowing that, I'm never disappointed.

philr14
12/23/14

Great price and shipped in 2 days. Thank you so much for great service. After reading some reviews I was not sure what to expect and I have to share my experience was nothing short of great with fast shipping. Thank you

davida138
12/12/14

I ordered my wife a pair of the Ugg Dree riding boots in Black. I received the order, wrapped it for my wife. Upon opening, I discovered they were sent in a Dark Chestnut, not Black. I called customer service, they refused to exchange for the color I ordered. As a courtesy, they agreed to send me a shipping label for a return, and refund of money. Then I may order the Black pair at a COST of $219 , instead of the $110 sale price I purchased them for the first time. $100 more than what I paid the original order, because THEY sent the wrong color, thats obsurd. After struggling to understand the foreign cust. svs agent, I asked to speak, with an American speaking ,supervisor to further the opportunity for them to make it right. The foreign speaking supervisor was easier to understand, but again refused to send me the boots I ordered, unless I would pay $219 for them, since they are not on sale anymore. I would have returned and bought the BLK as originally ordered if they didnt expect me to pay $100 more than iI originally did. I will not order from them again! All I can do is make everyone aware on numerous review sites of their unwillingness to make it right, after THEM sending me the wrong color. Unnacceptable, unreasonable cust. svs., and inadequet people accepting orders and processing shipping.

Tip for consumers: When ordering, just hope you receive the correct item, or you will be paying more , full price to try and get what you ordered the first time.

ch10717
12/10/14

6pm proved to be just about as incompetent as any online retailer can be. After waiting weeks and never receiving an item that was guaranteed to be be shipped in 4-5 days, I finally called UPS expecting it to be an error on their part. They informed that that though 6pm had sent me a confirmation e-mail stating that UPS had received my item, that it was, in fact, still being stored at the 6pm warehouse. I called 6pm's customer care line on which I was greeted by a sheepish customer service rep who informed my that my items had been lost weeks ago and that they would need to process a refund.

My question is: if I had never called, would I have ever received a refund? My guess is: probably not.

I buy the majority of my shoes online and I have never had problems with other sites like DSW and private shoe brand sites. 6pm was unprofessional, and frankly, dishonest. This experience made it clear to me that buying from them is a mistake that I will never make again. I would encourage everyone else to heed that advice as well.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use it. Terrible.

alexandra-valentinaa
12/9/14

God, I wish I have found out about the return policy before I ordered. I ordered a pair of Ukala boots which were 78 $. according to the size chart on the website ( universal) the size should of fit me, but it was way too big almost two size difference. I hurried to return the pair of boots and since their return policy suck, I had to pay 43 dollars to have them returned. What the heck?!, it's not even an international order! Not to mention I then placed another order for a smaller number because of the issue, I hope these ones at least fit me, other wise these are going to be some way over priced pair of boots. I wish they had a better return policy as they are a fairly popular site along with Zappos. At least for national return, would be only fair for the customers.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you know exactly the sizes you need so you don't have to return and item and wait forever for a refund, also pay a ton on shipping it back!

andresa8
12/3/14

They suck. Bought from them once (never again!) and kept getting promotional emails ever after. Clicked unsubscribe and kept receiving emails for the next 10 days, when I called customer service they hanged up the phone 4 times!

saraha45
11/28/14

LOVE this site. Not only do they have an abundance of stock and variety, but they customer service is great and their order processing and shipping is lightening fast!!!! (of course not 2-day like amazon prime, but certainly exceeds my expectations for retail). They are a go to shopping destination for me online to outfit myself and three kiddos

Tip for consumers: You won't be dissapointed

innocentonep1
10/29/14

I have purchased many items from this company. Their merchandise has always been excellent in quality and in pricing. Whenever I order something, it is shipped out within 5 business days! They provide excellent customer service if I need to return an item, such as a pair of shoes that did not fit. As soon as they receive the returned item, they check it to make sure it is in the same good condition (unworn and/or unused.) If it meets their standards, they credit back my credit card! I have bought products from designer fragrances, too name brand manufacturers such as Hurley, DC, North Face, Ralph Lauren, Sketchers, New Balance, and more, for my family and friends as gifts and for myself. There is NO shipping charge for anything no matter how small and lightweight it is or how large and heavy it is! So far, for the past several years, they have not charged any sales tax. This is my favorite online shipping site so far because of the above AND the variety and quality of their products. BTW, they have Detailed descriptions for most of their clothing and shoes with videos on shoes and boots! If a product is from past season and/or a discontinued style, they tell you right up front! You will not be disappointed shopping here. It is 100% better by far than Beyond The Rack and Gilt and Belk, to name a few
others I avoid for various reasons. Happy Shopping.

tammied
10/28/14

Name brand clothes shoes etc at VERY discounted prices. Unbeleivably low prices for the real thing. Ships same day as order, free/discounted shipping, Rewards program for every $ spent. Quality merchandise, knowledgeable customer service.

sandrat16
10/24/14

Wonderful site. Excellent prices and products not to mention terrific Customer Service.

Tip for consumers: I love this site.

katl25
10/23/14

Honestly, I've been shopping with 6pm for at least 4 years now. I've had two order that was wrong in the past year and the item was no longer available for an exchange. They refunded me and I get to keep the incorrect item. Why am I giving it a three stars. I placed my items in the shopping cart and the next day, all the items' price gone up. Not just a few bucks but $10 or more. That was a few days ago. Today, everything went up by at least 10% and up from summer season wear to winter. I've never seen this before. Now... I might have to hunt down another place to shop.

Tip for consumers: If you see something you like, purchase it right there and than. Or the price might change on you. And if it's the last one, is a 50/50 chance you might get something else in the mail.

kristineg6
10/20/14

I had two massive headaches with this awful company. First one: I ordered 10 items mid August. Within minutes of placing my order, I realized I ordered the wrong item, I promptly called to see if they could change my order. (mind you it was less than 10 minutes since I clicked submit) The representative "did all that she could" but could not change the order, she advised me to purchase the different item and as a "one time courtesy she would waive the refund shipping" for the wrong item (she acted like she just parted the red sea to accommodate this request). However this was my mistake anyway right since I ordered the wrong item. Everything I ordered came one at a time. When I received the wrong item, I had to call again and go through the WHOLE process of explaining why I should not be paying for the return shipping.

Second Headache: Then I notice one item I ordered never came, a full 14 business days after I played the order. I called and they said they would check the warehouse and would call me back. They never did, I sent multiple emails now 45 business days after I placed the order they said they ran out and since it didn't ship, I wouldn't be charged. I said that was fine but it was a bathing suit so the corresponding bottom i don't need anymore so I would need to return that and you better believe i am not paying for the return shipping, and Voila my top was found and being shipped. In total it was 2 months after I placed my original order that I received my complete order. By the time I received the bathing suit top, the price had decreased, so I asked if i could be charged the new price and they said no they don't do that, I could return the item and buy it again but since its after the 30 days of purchase date I couldn't even do that.

Is this customer service? This company is a total sham and rip off. I will never order from them again and I urge other customers to go to more reputable online retailers like Zappos, Amazon or really anyone else.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!!!!

mayras1
10/15/14

I have ordered from 6pm items and they are way cheaper than the designer's website. I ordered designer brands, and compare it to other sites, and 6pm always has the best discounts. And they keep discounting as well. They have good selections. but get them when you can because they do sell out. I've never had a problem, so I have never dealt with customer service.

ilianag
10/8/14

I ordered a Mara Hoffman bikini bottom and a rash guard from 6pm.com and the wrong item was sent. Instead I got the bikini top and rash guard with no bottoms. I called customer service and they let me keep the bikini top for free and overnighted the matching bottoms I originally ordered. Talk about great customer service!! I've never had such a great experience.

nikf6
10/2/14

I can't tell you how many times I've ordered from 6pm.com. And honestly, had it not been for their POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I would've given them 5 stars.

Their selection is okay (some classics are never in stock and that's irritating)
Their delivery time is great (sometimes earlier than expected)

Customer Service- simply put- SUCKS. I ordered 5 pairs of shoes and 2 were childrens. Long story short- a sole was hanging off and they wouldn't refund or give credit. The shoes were brand new- that made no sense to me.

Also- I had a coupon that when I applied it to my order- prior to checking out- it worked perfectly fine. I submitted my order within the specified time frame for this coupon but once I hit the confirmation button- the coupon nolonger worked. This too was addressed but customer services wouldn't listen or do anything about it.

Tip for consumers: If you need to interact with "support" for whatever reason, don't waste your time.

anonn3
9/23/14

If you ever have to contact customer service, be prepared for one pain in the a** phone call. No one actually listens to what you are saying and they just keep repeating the same thing over and over until you get so annoyed to want to hang up or scream at them. I had to call three times today and speak with two managers. When asking a question that should have a simple yes/no answer (ie- "can you please send me an email of the updated order so I have a copy of it and the changes) they give you this huge, longwinded, roundabout answer that usually has nothing to do with the question you asked. It's beyond frustrating. The prices are good, but that's also assuming you receive the correct item and it's in brand new condition. Too many times I've received the wrong items or they've arrived broken, missing pieces or even used. Defiantly shop around before you use this site, lot of the time you can find the same item at very comparable prices. As far as I'm concerned, paying an extra $10 is worth not having to deal with these people.

karenk36
9/22/14

another great shoe store! free shipping!! low prices everyday and sale items are even cheaper!!

lorettaf1
9/21/14

If you order large orders will find that nearly half the items will be defective! It is truly a hit or miss with this company. It sucks to get the last of an item and love the style and the fit but its covered in spots, scratches or it has a broken zipper! I found this site after realizing that all these items come from the Zappos web site. I used to shop at Zappos until my bank account was taking a hit by the high prices. I think that maybe the items that are offered at 6pm are the returns and rejects from Zappos. Some times you may get lucky and find a keeper but that is far is far and few between. Yes 6pm has lower prices than Zappos but they are still pricey. You must pay for you own returns too. They do not price match even if the item goes on sale within 24 hours. You will sit on hold for no less than 10 minutes until you get a live person and then you will be placed on hold for another 5-10minutes depending on the issue. When you send something back you need to pay special attention to your account to make sure that the original form of payment and price is refunded or they will try to give you a "store credit". You need to check your credit card statement as well! Just because it states it has been refunded on your account does not mean that it really was! They do not do exchanges. Make sure you get tracking confo for all items you return! BOTTOM LINE...Unless you like to gamble...steer clear. If you don't mind all of whats listed...then shop on!

soniam15
9/21/14

I have bought several pairs of shoes from 6pm and have always had the best customer service, return policy and greatest selection. The downside of a no-frills shoe store includes no reviews, closeout styles, and limited sizing. The upside is super low prices and a huge selection to choose from! Any time I have had a problem, I could call and they made it right--be it price adjusting or return service. As a major shoe shopper, I always recommend this site and will remain a loyal shopper.

nancym46
9/17/14

I ordered shoes from them, what I thought was a real bargain! They took my money quickly, and the shoes arrived, the wrong size! Called customer service immediately upon opening the box, and was told, sorry we don't have those shoes in your size in our warehouse. CS proceeded to tell me what size they do have. When I asked if I should cut off a few toes to fit into those sizes the CS person had a nice chuckle. This site sucks, I don't believe they ever had the advertised item.

Tip for consumers: Only tip I have about using this site...DON'T!!!!!

camic
9/16/14

I have ordered numerous items(mainly shoes) from 6pm and have never experienced what any of these negative reviewers mentioned. The items are shipped fast. I have never received an incorrect item or size or defective item. I have also returned several items and did NOT pay return shipping. I explained that I'm a loyal customer and purchase often and they always send a free return label. My return is processed usually within a week. I would give them 5 stars but because they don't "offer" free returns, that to me is a con.

Tip for consumers: Don't make a decision based on the reviews. Try it yourself even if you buy something very inexpensive at first.

angelap17
9/15/14

I have ordered from 6pm several times and have always been satisfied with their products and services. However, I recently had the benefit of working with them on a particularly disastrous case and they came through with flying colors.

I was attempting to return several pairs of shoes, which FedEx was supposed to pick up from my doorstep. They wouldn't tell me when they were coming, so I just had to leave the box on the stoop in the middle of the city.

Unfortunately, the box was stolen before FedEx ever came. 6pm managed to refund me the entire value of all the stolen shoes with no questions asked. FedEx was not nearly as helpful, even though it was more their fault than anyone else.

wallgrenh
8/28/14

I think they are the same company as Zappos.com but with lower prices, slightly slower shipping and less customer service. It's a site if you want to save a bit of money but don't care too much about the extras.

jonathanm56
8/28/14

Hi,

At first, before buying at 6pm.com I read reviews about it; made me a bit sceptical but I took a chance anyway. Most of all my clothing were bought online and before I had never had any problem buying on other websites. My first purchase at 6m.com was exactly as I ordered so I purchased futhermore. Since then I have bought more then 10 times on their website whether it was for shoes, shirts, accessories or even suits and I have NEVER been dissapointed regarding any of my purchases. They were all in very good condition and brand new. In my opinion I think that 6pm.com is the best and I will continue buying from them in the futur.

elliotm38
8/27/14

Unfortunately 6pm.com is unable to offer the exchanges and I really want to change an item but this is it ....

etaraec
8/19/14

Bought 2 pairs of size 7m shoes. Neither the sling back or pump fit both 1 size too small!! I only own size 7 shoes some are narrow. It looked better in the picture. They are cheap Chinese knock-offs and the worst thing is not exchanges and YOU pay shipping. Ipaid $13.38 to return by ground mail to Shepherdsville KY from California. I wasted my money! CS sent me the email right away - something tells me they are VERY use to people returning. I could have bought these shoes for regular price at Payless for $20-something dollars not $35 - $40 supposedly a sale price. I would never buy anything from this on-line site. I work too hard for my money.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware. JUst understand that you have to pay to send it back and no exchanges.

meganw14
7/25/14

When I buy online, I pretty much plan on not returning it. If I want the option to return shoes, I'll buy from DSW.
So I can't speak on the customer service end of 6pm, but I do know that I've always gotten great quality items for awesome prices.
$30 Northface backpack anyone?!

ehsnd
7/23/14

I order a pair of sandel in red colour from 6pm.com but when I got it was in sky blue.Then I call customer support they told me red colour is out of stock that's. But on website mention instock. Atleast once they should be confirmed from me before dispatching delivery but not. This is not professional way. I was return and waiting refund but after 10 days I am still waiting. When I was return same day I order red pair of sandel on http://robcart.com they deliver very professionaly same which I order and in only 3 days, also confirm me about 365 days return policy and you know theire shipping is free allover the world.

kenh31
7/17/14

Just to be clear about legitimacy of the website: Zappos owns 6pm.com and they sell older models that they canbnot sell on Zappos due to their contracts with retailers. If you do not want to believe me, here is the proof. Do a Google search for "who is database" then once you get there, type in 6pm.com and click who is. You will see that the Zappos is the company who bought this website and operate. They own the name and all other registries related with 6pm. Happy shopping! They are legit!

beccab5
7/16/14

Great selection! If you keep your eyes on an item you like you will see the price fluctuate up and down. I have had many great experiences with this site. It really helps if you are already familiar with the brand or model of shoe you are purchasing, to be sure you like the fit. Super fast shipping. Highly recommend.

janets25
7/12/14

I usually order from Zappos but decided to try 6pm...It may have been the style, but the shoes (sandals) I ordered were small and tight. I usually take a 6.5 in a sandal but this 6.5 fit more like a 6 and was very narrow. I also was disappointed that I had to pay to ship them back..and they don't provide shipping labels..It's just a big hassle for me...so it's back to Zappos for me.

jj112
7/8/14

I've been working overseas for years. This 6PM.com has been an all-out life saver and a blessing. I order their incredibly discounted shoes, and they ship them via USPS to Afghanistan -- FREE! I'm able to order shoes & stuff for my family back home in Texas, too. The best thing yet -- these people have replaced items that inadvertantly got shipped to Afghanistan when they were actually needed in Texas. Yes -- 6PM.com replaced & re-shipped these items for FREE! They have great customer service agents, great prices, great selection, you name it. You simply can't find a better place to shop online.

brandim3
7/7/14

Free, fast shipping.... NEED I SAY MORE? Love them!!!!!

kerig1
6/24/14

I bought a pair of Gypsy Soule flip flops for 207. These are very expensive, and I have bought other pairs without a problem. I checked them over carefully, since they seemed slightly smaller than the size 9 I ordered. I started looking at the gems on the see ide, and one popped off. Then I noticed that the other crystals were set in a prong and firmly attached. Three of the crystals were barely hanging on. I glued them back on. The only thing I can ican assume is that they ended up on this site was was due to a manufacturing defect. I will definitely think twice before orderdering again.

vicet
6/13/14

They are worst when it comes to size accuracy. Their item description is not reliable. I also found out that they deliberately overwrite the actual size with the wrong size probably so you would keep on ordering to get your fit since they dont offer exchanges and returns are not free. This is a scam! I ordered a pair of shoes from them but to my dismay it doesnt fit. The return shipping is almost the same price as the item so there is no way Im gonna return them risking long delays and excuses from them. And to my surprise, when I double check the size tag, they just put a size 9 tag over the actual size 10 tag. I have a picture of it.

madeleineg1
6/7/14

I'm baffled by so many complaints about 6pm, many of which seem to be buyers misunderstanding the nature of the site: It is, effectively, the Zappos OUTLET, with all that implies. You get heavily-reduced prices, but not all the customer-service bells-and-whistles (eg free return shipping). You might get seconds. You might get items that didn't sell, or out of date colors. You're getting stuff that, for whatever reason, isn't being sold through Zappos and has been moved sideways to 6pm.

I have been a frequent 6pm customer for (expensive brand) shoes on the site, and have been consistently pleased with product, service and PRICE (often 75% or more off). I'm a hard-to-find size, and have had GREAT luck getting exactly what I want from them; I usually look there first, in fact, and only move on to zappos or amazon if I can't find what I want or the discount isn't enough and I'd rather have the free return shipping the other vendors include.

The best way to get your money's worth out of them (or any online discount merchang) is:

1. Know the actual retail of the item you want to purchase by checking around first
2. Check the company's return policy BEFORE buying - don't assume that "everybody" includes return shipping (not every vendor does).
3. Check back often for prices (they obviously use dynamic pricing software, as things can fluctuate drastically day to day). It's kind of annoying that prices change SO much and without rhyme or reason, but if you check often enough you can score major deals.

I have had GREAT success with this vendor, and their customer service have actually been great on the one occasion I had to use them; they went the extra mile to solve a problem for me (and the problem was actually my mistake, not theirs).

NB: I'm just a happy bargain shopper, not a paid reviewer or anything else. The company consistently has the items I want at a price I can live with.

clh
5/28/14

Reading these reviews and looking at my experience, it just seems like 6pm is a very uneven reseller. I ordered some nice Bacco Bucci dress shoes from them and had been very happy with them. They arrived promptly; they were exactly what I asked for; the price was good. I wore them maybe 50-60 times, and the heels on both of the shoes fell off. And I wore them sitting at a desk, so I'm not even on my feet much. I asked 6pm if there was any type of warranty on their shoes, and their reply was: "I'm glad you got them in very good deals."

I don't know if this is indicative of poor quality issues at 6pm or if mine was a special case. Maybe Bacco Bucci is a poor manufacturer (I'd never heard of them before) and 6pm shouldn't carry them. I haven't decided if I'm going to give 6pm another chance or not.

millerj2
5/7/14

No i was not paid for this review. I have ordered more than 10 items from this site in the last 6 month for my business, because they have such amazing discount, for example: i got a levis jeans 501 retailing price 68$ for 15$+free shipping, and the item arrived quickly and was 100% genuine with no defect. I have returned many items too because i didint really need them, and the refund was quick easy with no trouble every time. 6pm is so far my online oasis when it comes to online shopping.

jumah
4/27/14

After ordering shoes,Newton Running Isaac S, and the size not being 12.5 which I ordered I tried returning. The Rep for 6pm explain that customers are responsible for 100% of return shipping cost regardless of issue with item.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: can i buy with an internation credit card?
1 week ago
1 week ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for 6pm