US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

innocentonep1

They provide excellent customer service if I need to return an item, such as a pair of shoes that did not fit. (in 46 reviews)

deanm59

I purchased a few pairs of shoes from this site, and received high quality merchandise. (in 64 reviews)

joannen

They have great sales.My order arrived pretty quickly. (in 80 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marybethd
2/6/16

I have purchased many pairs of boots from 6pm.com and have always had a good experience. The prices can't be beat! Recently I had a problem with an order and the Customer Service representative sent me a prepaid return label via email and expedited shipment of a replacement! I love this site and will definitely continue to be a loyal customer!

cynthiap32
1/29/16

I have ordered many shoe with them and have never been disappointed. The quality is exceptional. I will always buy from them

miket113
1/17/16

Ordered two pair of mens shoes at highly discounted prices. Both had serious problems. One pair actually had colors of the shoes, that were markedly different. I don't know how this company can stay in business, because once you buy from them, you won't be back for more. Their prices seem to be too good to be true, trust me the are to good to be true!

randallt6
12/26/15

Would not accept a return over 30 days from purchase no matter the reason. This is very poor customer service.

rachell111
12/7/15

I have shopped at 6pm.com several times. I did have to deal with customer service once for a pair of defective shoes. But they credited me and handled it like a good company should. They have a wide variety of shoes here - athletic, heels, casual.

sybilw1
11/24/15

I have ordered several pairs of shoes and sandals from 6pm. They have all arrived quickly. Most of them are comfortable. I have ordered some that are not but they were so reasonable I gave them to someone who loves. They were cute. I really love how fast they arrive.I have gotten several compliments on my shoes. I was at a wedding and wearing a pair of shoes that were so comfortable while everyone else was complaining about sore feet.

deidreg2
11/18/15

I purchased a pair of shoes from 6pm shoes and will never purchase another pair from them. The shoes are irregular and can not be worn. Literally, I can not get my foot into the shoes it is not because the shoes are too small. 6pm shoes suck!

Sincerely,

A Completely Dissatisfied Former Customer

julies42
11/17/15

Some of the Best deals and really nice quality.... A Forever customer .....

soniaa14
11/3/15

It was so good to be truth

zaks9
10/29/15

Almost all competitors offer free returns, don't shop here

marias115
10/27/15

Great site for shoes IF you are quite familiar with the brand and their sizing. I have purchased White Mountain and Anne Klein Flex....great shoes...awesome bargain. Bought an off brand and the size was way off and the quality was horrible. I would find what you like in a store...try them on then go to 6pm and see if they have it. I'll buy from them again but only if I know EXACTLY how a brand fits.

annahk
10/25/15

I have purchased 11 pairs of shoes from 6pm with a few months and I love each pair!
The product is great,the service is fantastic and the time frame is great.
Will surely continue to purchase from this site for years to come!

justint42
1,309 helpful votes
10/22/15

Anything you need - you'll find it there. I managed to buy cool stuff for ridiculously cheap.

emeliea
10/20/15

Ordered a pair of boots that came within 2 days of placing the order, unfortunately the zipper had a defect so I had to return them. Called costumer service Monday, very nice lady, and the sent me a free shipping label. However I wouldn't had been able to track it so paid $12 for shipping just to have peace of mind. Boots were mailed back Tuesday, by Thursday I got a confirmation they had been returned and by Friday the refund showed up on my bank statement. I was concerned about the returning process based on reading other reviews and got positively surprised about how smooth they handled it. I would order from them again and return if I had to.

oscarn8
10/15/15

Shoes are cheap cheap cheap and site is legit (owned by Zappos/Amazon).

nancyh71
10/12/15

I ordered a pair of sketchers boots. I always wear a size 8 ( I own several pairs of sketchers) Well this particular pair was to small. I ended up returning them and had to pay $ 19 out of pocket for shipping.

louisad
10/8/15

I bought 3 pairs of shoes from this website. On some of them the prices seemed too good to be true. Two were Frye sandals and one was Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals. One pair of the Frye and the Kenneth Cole have soles that have detached from the shoe after only a year of wear. As a result I'm very hesitant to purchase from them again. I've never had this happen to any shoe, but from this website, two pairs of shoes back to back? I'm wondering if these shoes are seconds or damaged shoes that didn't pass inspection for real stores?

armellef
10/5/15

The website is quite disappointing. The products sold on there are way higher than the market price. The false advertising on there requires serious investigation. I am quite content knowing that I did not fall victim to this site.

jonik
10/2/15

I have been shopping at 6pm since 2008, and have had really positive experiences with them. I love their prices, and the variety of merch that they carry.... Making a return is super easy as well. They will email the return shipping label, and I just print it. The customer service reps are very helpful as well, and I never have to sit on hold...I am really shocked at all the negative reviews. I must admit, it is a bit scarey.... Have I just been lucky for the past 8 years?lol

samc78
9/29/15

Yeah, no this site is a scam if I've ever seen one. Just purchased a pair of "Frye" boots that arrived damaged. There's no way in hell these are real Frye boots. Two days after purchasing these crappy boots, I have over $3000 worth of debit card fraud in my account. I have never had this happen before and don't normally purchase items from online retailers that I don't trust. What are the chances? NEVER AGAIN!

kater54
9/23/15

I order this bag: Salvatore Ferragamo 21E725 Verve, ASIN: B00H9Y8VW4
Color: Palissandro, Size: One Size. Price: USD1,349.99 and 6pm.com sent me a smelly, cheap bag of a different brand!!! I had to return the bag and 6PM told me they have not received it. The case is being investigated by US postal service at the moment. It is a fraud when merchandise is advertised for sale but different item was sent to customer. It has been money, time and effort from me trying to get my refund. It has been more than 2 months since and the case has not been concluded yet. In my opinion 6PM is not a reliable vendor and I will not buy from them again or recommend them to anyone. I have not been scammed in my entire life until now! I find it hard to believe that they made such a careless mistake by sending the cheap bag to me instead of the designer bag that I have ordered which costs USD1,349.99.

emmar35
9/11/15

Besides Zappos and Amazon, 6pm is another go-to site before making an online shoe purchase. I've ordered boots, work heels, and running shoes from there. Great prices and selection! Much cheaper than zappos. I did have an issue with the quality of a pair of work shoes, but customer service really took care of me. I was impressed. I highly recommend shopping here!

eddier20
8/27/15

Oh I love this service!
Especially the prices. I bought awesome UGG for only $60 and this price is extremely low. Delivery was quick.

matthiasm12
8/27/15

Ordered some shoes and had to return one pair, I paid $25 for. The return process is long winded and complicated and you have to pay for shipping. I ended up not returning item because shipping would have cost $15 plus the time wasted to go to USPS or the UPS store. Cannot recommend 6pm.

gulnaraa
8/25/15

I was going to buy ,now for sure after so many bad reviews they lost their customer,thank you for saring,you saved at least one custome from trouble ,thank you

karenp57
8/18/15

6pm is a horrible store. In fact I am contacting nine west to let them know about the shoes that arrived today no way are these there shoes.Stay away from this company.

haileyb7
8/12/15

Their prices are usually a bit more than I like to pay, being a frugal person, but the deals are amazing! The quality is always great, free shipping is a god send, shipping is fast, customer service is good. Just a very reliable and professional site all together. Not a bad thing to say, would definitely recommend.

deanm59
7/21/15

I purchased a few pairs of shoes from this site, and received high quality merchandise. No problems.

aiyshag
7/20/15

6pm has cheap items for the whole family and they ship within 2 days. they do what they say.

polkadotbeeb
7/13/15

The shoes here is cheap BUT its from last seasons from a last seasons.

derekc21
6/20/15

I saw an add that seemed amazing while searching for sunglasses. I clicked the link, added them to my cart, and shopped on. I found more huge deals. I couldn't pass on them.
As I added to my cart, the prices changed. Then, on those that didn't, the availability changed. I called and was told they do 24 hour sales! I explained I saw that link, my items weren't on it. They offered some discount, but not the original price.
I decided to wait and watch. As the prices went up on the items they were out of... The availability changed as well.
Bottom line, it's a bait and switch scam.
I've checked twice this week. Sale items they claim to be out of are available for full price on their sister site's. I am disappointed. Though Zappos.com has always been a bit shady.

johnb391
6/19/15

I bought my latest pair of running shoes from this site. Running shoes are always so expensive, but I found a great deal on this site and I coupled it with a discount code I found on retailmenot.com and with the free shipping, got an awesome deal on an incredible quality pair of running shoes. Check them out before you pay full price somewhere else.

jennifers136
6/19/15

I was unable to cancel an order 50 minutes after I placed it! The reason I wanted to cancel was because I found the item $14 cheaper on sports authority.com. I was told the company did not open until 9 o'clock and the order was placed at 8:10 a.m. in the morning. At exactly 9 o'clock I called when supposedly the company was opening and the product was already processing for delivery and I could not cancel. Either that is unbelievable customer service that they could receive and process an order in the first two minutes of opening for the day or it is a complete scam to keep my order processing.

ginob20
5/24/15

If you want to be burned/compromised by an online scam, this is no doubt your best choice. I had to cancel my credit card within 24 hours of my first and only order. The "customer service" representatives are located in foreign countries... which don't like the US very much. They do not speak understandable english (at least that's what they do...probably on purpose)-- and that is no doubt part of the "business model." Ask for a supervisor...and after 20 minutes waiting on hold...there isn't one. You cannot cancel an order --even a minute later (so they say...too late). No exchanges. Good luck getting a refund...and if you have to send something back,...well its at your cost and risk. They do customer frustration so effectively that the customer simply has no choice but to just "give up." BUYER BEWARE of this fraudelent scam operation.6PM needs to be shut down and prosecuted. Appalling.

alexandrac11
5/21/15

Never disappointed

katies28
4/30/15

I've ordered several things from 6pm. There are lots of great deals on men's, women's, and children's clothes in lots of different brands. I am a cross-country runner, so I have bought some running clothes from 6pm. Since it is a discount site, there are many items that do not have many sizes available, but they have great deals to make up for that. Several months ago, I got a Nike swimsuit for $20 that is MSRP $60. I also ordered a Nike sports bra for $10 off MSRP and some UA running shorts for a good discounted price. Shipping is always free at 6pm, and every time I've ordered, it has only taken 2-3 days to get to my house after I ordered. I love 6pm, and I'll definitely shop there again. I usually buy something from 6pm about once a month on average. I highly recommend this site!

carolg30
4/29/15

I ordered a pair of Navy sandles late Sunday evening. They arrive Tuesday afternoon, the box was neatly packaged. So pleased with the shoes, fit great, really like how they look on my feet. The best things love the price, no shipping and handling charges. Only had to pay the taxes of course. Have ordered from 6pm several years ago. Had a good experience those times also. Will be ordering more in the future. Can't say nothing bad about this company!

catherinem22
3/5/15

I have been ordering all my family shoe needs and more from 6pm.com for years. Good quality merchandize.

yvong
3/2/15

I accidentally came upon 6pm looking for a better price, for some awesome shoes that I saw on another site. OMG to my surprise was I lucky or just fortunate. This site was a lot more than what I expected, and free shipping as well. I have been an ongoing customer ever since. If you are looking for designer names at regular folks price, this is the place to shop for shoes. Thanks 6pm you are, as Tony the tiger would put it "GREAT".

jakem52
1/21/15

Excellent site. Great prices, cheap S&H. I have had no problems returning items. I return items mainly due to not fitting. I have never been disappointed with the quality of merchandise.

mykolai
1/21/15

All is ok. But we miss for brandaholics.

chrissirc
1/2/15

Company does not have the ability to cancel an order even when an issue with the website is identified and information reported within an hour of the error. I was told that I did not contact the company fast enough (within 2 hours) for them to be able to cancel the order since it was already at the warehouse and the order was fulfilled. Kind of funny that it was fulfilled at after 8:00 PM in the evening and on a National Holiday (1/1/15). All at the same time I'm still waiting for an order I placed last week to be shipped. Service Reps seem to have scripted responses instead of having the capability to research issues. Only way that I know of how to get this company to change is to stop ordering from them.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful and verify that your order is not duplicated.

danaf13
12/30/14

I love this website. I can find pretty good deals on my favorite brands like Roxy, Rip Curl, Billabong, Nike, Body Glove, Fox, Volcom, RVCA, and O'Neill. Yes it's legit, the WOW! prices are real, the only thing is is that sizing and quantities are limited which is why I haven't bought the entire website yet. I've been ordering from here for a few months and it's great. :)

Tip for consumers: Look up the item on other websites to see reviews since this website does not have user reviews. Also, don't expect to see everything in your size.

halahn
12/27/14

Have bought many things , and will absolutely continue to do so :)
On of the best sites .

Tip for consumers: In boots order half a size up , for extra comfort :')

careys15
12/23/14

I've ordered several items from 6pm (including several men's Ecco shoes). Each order has arrived promptly. The delivered shoe is exactly the same as I had ordered. The prices of the Ecco shoes are, with the exception of one time, always lower than any other site. On occasion, I've received my order in three business days following the placement of the order (mind you, we live in Oregon). This site is my go to shop for shopping Ecco shoes and The North Face, Patagonia and Marmot clothing, though I fully understand that 6pm offers limited items in each brand. Knowing that, I'm never disappointed.

philr14
12/23/14

Great price and shipped in 2 days. Thank you so much for great service. After reading some reviews I was not sure what to expect and I have to share my experience was nothing short of great with fast shipping. Thank you

davida138
12/12/14

I ordered my wife a pair of the Ugg Dree riding boots in Black. I received the order, wrapped it for my wife. Upon opening, I discovered they were sent in a Dark Chestnut, not Black. I called customer service, they refused to exchange for the color I ordered. As a courtesy, they agreed to send me a shipping label for a return, and refund of money. Then I may order the Black pair at a COST of $219 , instead of the $110 sale price I purchased them for the first time. $100 more than what I paid the original order, because THEY sent the wrong color, thats obsurd. After struggling to understand the foreign cust. svs agent, I asked to speak, with an American speaking ,supervisor to further the opportunity for them to make it right. The foreign speaking supervisor was easier to understand, but again refused to send me the boots I ordered, unless I would pay $219 for them, since they are not on sale anymore. I would have returned and bought the BLK as originally ordered if they didnt expect me to pay $100 more than iI originally did. I will not order from them again! All I can do is make everyone aware on numerous review sites of their unwillingness to make it right, after THEM sending me the wrong color. Unnacceptable, unreasonable cust. svs., and inadequet people accepting orders and processing shipping.

Tip for consumers: When ordering, just hope you receive the correct item, or you will be paying more , full price to try and get what you ordered the first time.

ch10717
12/10/14

6pm proved to be just about as incompetent as any online retailer can be. After waiting weeks and never receiving an item that was guaranteed to be be shipped in 4-5 days, I finally called UPS expecting it to be an error on their part. They informed that that though 6pm had sent me a confirmation e-mail stating that UPS had received my item, that it was, in fact, still being stored at the 6pm warehouse. I called 6pm's customer care line on which I was greeted by a sheepish customer service rep who informed my that my items had been lost weeks ago and that they would need to process a refund.

My question is: if I had never called, would I have ever received a refund? My guess is: probably not.

I buy the majority of my shoes online and I have never had problems with other sites like DSW and private shoe brand sites. 6pm was unprofessional, and frankly, dishonest. This experience made it clear to me that buying from them is a mistake that I will never make again. I would encourage everyone else to heed that advice as well.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use it. Terrible.

alexandra-valentinaa
12/9/14

God, I wish I have found out about the return policy before I ordered. I ordered a pair of Ukala boots which were 78 $. according to the size chart on the website ( universal) the size should of fit me, but it was way too big almost two size difference. I hurried to return the pair of boots and since their return policy suck, I had to pay 43 dollars to have them returned. What the heck?!, it's not even an international order! Not to mention I then placed another order for a smaller number because of the issue, I hope these ones at least fit me, other wise these are going to be some way over priced pair of boots. I wish they had a better return policy as they are a fairly popular site along with Zappos. At least for national return, would be only fair for the customers.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you know exactly the sizes you need so you don't have to return and item and wait forever for a refund, also pay a ton on shipping it back!

andresa8
12/3/14

They suck. Bought from them once (never again!) and kept getting promotional emails ever after. Clicked unsubscribe and kept receiving emails for the next 10 days, when I called customer service they hanged up the phone 4 times!

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 6pm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question