US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferw51

I haven't had any dealings with customer service as of yet. (in 24 reviews)

shemikaa

I order from there when I'm feeling down its really FAST SHIPPING! (in 81 reviews)

deniseh33

I pay $6.99 and have received all of my orders in 4 days or less. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andreah70
5/24/16

I've ordered from here around 4 or 5 times and I've always been satisfied. I JUST received a compliment on my shoes I ordered from there and they are almost m year old! Saddened that the site is no longer available

vidaj
5/24/16

I ordered from this site and I am very pleased with what I received. Oh thy had some lovely shoes. The only thing is that I am very disappointed of the way they left me hanging with no alternative site. Please say something

ivyk11
5/15/16

I can't access it online shopping did they close

soeuretted
5/14/16

might I know when I could order please?

carolen6
5/14/16

is 10.00 mall going out of business?

evelynef
5/7/16

Nice quality and very cheap. No complain at this end.

chanelw2
5/6/16

I'm sadden to see that this site is no longer available. I ordered at least once a week from them. I was very pleased with everything I ever ordered.

brendar54
5/4/16

I just wish they'd either update the website and admit they are out of business OR put an ETA on when they will be back on line and running. When I ordered, I had a much better success rate than on eBay. You had to be careful and read descriptions completely, typically order up at least one size because they were cheap clothes but overall it was positive enough that I would keep shopping there except, as others have said, the site has been in "park" for months, claiming it is under maintenance. With no sign of life, I want to order again but will wait for a while to make sure all if well IF they ever come back.

kellyo20
5/3/16

I hope they have not closed permanently. I find it unusal the the site went down suddenly, no information posted and they simply haven't reopened. I'm sad people who made purchases after January had this bad experience. I promise you, this was a great site with amazing prices before they suddenly stopped operating.

jacquelinet13
5/1/16

I'm very Satisfied with my shoes and clothing

johnv105
4/21/16

I just started using 10 dollar mall and really enjoy the prices and quality of items but as others have found out nthe site has been down for months,i keep checking all the time but nothing,it.s a shame if they take down the site:(

shanm5
4/10/16

I have been purchasing from this business for about 6 months now. I have been trying to reach them in reference to returning some items, I have tried by email and phone but have been unsuccessful. Their site has been under construction for months now.

kenzyp
4/9/16

I have never had any problems with this site and it upsets me that other people are. I hope they can make the improvements people are asking for.
I love how cheap the clothing is and the brands that they have.
I would recommend their shoes to anyone!
I have 3 or 4 pairs that I bought from 10DM and I am absolutely in love with all of them.
Overall great site. I think if you're using a cheap website, as with any other, there are risks.
Be wary, but shop happily!

shemikaa
4/9/16

I've been ordering from this site for the pass 5 years! It's really depressing that the site has been down! I order from there when I'm feeling down its really FAST SHIPPING! Quality items for a low price! It's like getting my fix when my items arrive! I use to receive a package at lease once to 3 times a month! Depending on new item arrivals! Please 10dollarmall COME BACK I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH

hollyp10
3/31/16

I LOVE this site. Two items I got ended up being Maurices brand. Go up a size to be safe. Not all brands size the exact same. Keep that in mind.

hollyk12
3/31/16

I have ordered from 10 dollar mall for years. I will say you get what you pay for. The material is on the cheaper side. However, the site has been down for awhile now and you are unable to order. I wonder if they will be completely shutting down the site, eventually ..

siretas
3/27/16

Omg lol sooo miss this site!!!!!!

micheler26
3/15/16

I have not had any problems out of them I love this site. But they have been down for about a month now. All I want to know is when their going reopen.

leighannm1
3/9/16

I haven't had any issues ordering from them like others seem to be having. My shipment came fast and everything was smooth sailing. I just wish they'd get back up and running so I could order from them again.

aprile5
3/2/16

10dollarmall my ass they sure are some profetional thieves,i made a purchase on the 10 of february,was charge a total of 86 dollar ,shiiping of internation shipping when my address is USA address ,been trying to call them mf,i try emailing calling everyday everytie i email i get autorespond this bull $#*! have me so pist,if i could have find a way to get my refund it would have been nice,make matter worst they send me shipping number it was shipped on the 14 been tracking packing since then it has been 2 week and 4 day since shipping and i have not recieve my package until this mf day uuuuhhh WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMING MF ,they some thief,steal yah money dont sent yah $#*!.WARNING !!!

brandyp5
2/29/16

Do not order from here I order my package on 2/13 and still have not received it, they do not answer the phone

kimmyt2
2/28/16

I've been trying to contact them for two weeks as my address is wrong. Nooo one is answering

sydnieh
2/28/16

I ordered 3 shirts and a pair of pants for my very first purchase, and they for here quickly and everything fit except the pants (which was my fault cause I ordered the wrong size). Spent under $40 and was super pleased with the quality. I love that it comes from California and not China! Definitely ordering again!

brandyw11
2/22/16

DO NOT SHOP HERE. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY NOT RETURN EMAILS OR CALLS. IVE BEEN CALLING OVER 2 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING. IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN GO TO MAKE A CONPLAINT ON THIS SITE WHERE I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK IF THERE IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. NEVER SHOP HERE I REPEAT NEVER SHOP HERE !!!!!

melissap55
2/21/16

I ordered on 2/13/16. Nothing has been shipped. Have emailed and called no response. The website says currently disabled.

sandram95
2/18/16

I've been shopping online for about a year & I've only got 1 thing I wasn't happy with & that was due to a rip in a shirt, I buy everyone I know stuff from here & they all LOVE IT! You litterally can get some expensive name brand stuff here but you don't know it until you get it & look it up..I bought a complete out fit head to toe & I mean under garments, shoes, purse, wallet & accessories all for under $30 because most was on sale for a couple dollars but no more then $6!!! (I'm a extreme diva) so this was unreal & the compliments never stopped from my friends & total strangers! Why pay more when you can look awsome for this price!:) also if you follow thier measurements then things should fit..I'm VERY curvy in my bust & hips with a smaller waist & I've not had a problem yet in sizing..I tell everyone about this place even if I don't know them, I should be thier spokeswoman I swear;) HOW DID I LIVE BEFORE I FOUND THIS PLACE!!!!!:)

adelaided1
2/16/16

its awesome how they do their best to deliver on time and their shoes are gorgeous. I love 10dollar mall

michaelr202
2/15/16

I have been trying to change my shipping address and I have email called 3 times and did all I could to get in touch but nothing yet.. Costumer service sucks. I have been a faithfull shopper for 3 years.. Wth.

missh4
1/27/16

Sometimes you get what you pay for other times its just complete crap and now they have premium items on there that are more then 10 dollars which is ridiculous

altonb22
1/21/16

I purchased shoes, skirt and dress for my hard to fit 16 yr old daughter. My daughter is tall and thin. I was nervous but everything fit perfectly and for the price the quality exceeded my expectations!! I will order from this site again!!

kiunaw
1/16/16

Pissed off ! I ordered 2 pairs of pants , bought a size 9 & could fit that one & bought a 9/10 and couldn't fit it . Couldn't fit one of the shirts I bought . I ordered two rompers large sized & could only fit one , so my advise to other people is to order your stuff a size or 2 bigger than what you usually wear!

antoinetted
12/11/15

I've ordered from here twice in a week and not onlniece'sboth packages came at the same time they were also up to satisfaction.. The clothes were exactly the way they were supposed to look. I recommended this site to my sister and both my nieces. Will be shopping here again..soon

cassyh1
12/11/15

I have been ordering from 10 dollar mall for almost a year now, and I am a pretty loyal customer. The only thing I would recommend is always always always order a size bigger! Otherwise it's pretty good, stylish, clothes for a reasonable price! I definitely order from them every couple of months when I have a shopping itch that needs to be scratched! I've ordered purses, jewelry, shoes, pants, shirts, all kinds of stuff from them, and I always get compliments on my outfits!

marialishao
12/4/15

I've ordered a couple more shoes and this time a dress and a belt. Everything as smooth as butter again! If ya haven't ordered yet, YOU NEED TO!

arisb1
11/30/15

You are told you will get a discount, but be aware of how the "discount" actually comes up. The ad may show a sale price, but when you check out, the discount you're suppose to get hasn't been applied to the sale price you thought you were getting. Instead, it is given to the before sale price. Throw in the price of shipping/tax and you are looking at a much larger total of what your item cost, which is more than you thought it would be. Just my experience. Merchandise quality is OK and delivery is good.

marks306
11/30/15

some of the clothes for juniors/misses are really nice!!! sizes run very different on each item, so i scroll down and then check the model's measurement!!

deniseh33
11/30/15

I know this site has received a lot of mixed reviews. My experience with this site has been above average and I will continue to use this site for several reasons. First, the quality of their merchandise is good. I have purchased several (10+) sweaters for myself and my husband and all of them have been the heavy duty, thick, plush sweaters I expect to buy from a trendy higher end store. The sizes fit well for both me and my husband. I also purchased several pairs of shoes. They were decent quality--very trendy and sturdy. The second reason I love this site is they offer fast, flat rate shipping! I pay $6.99 and have received all of my orders in 4 days or less. Lastly, I love the prices! Even though most items are only $10 they do have sales and the prices are even lower.

The only cons I've experienced shopping with this site is that one pair of shoes that were improperly sized (a half a size to small). Also, I accidentally ordered more than one particular item (which is very easy to do on this site). I checked out and then saw the mistake. However, this site does not allow you to modify an order once it has been placed--even before it ships-- like most sites. I immediately emailed and called the company so I could have the items removed from the order prior to shipping to avoid having to return the items. The items were shipped anyway and an email reply was sent post shipping.

Overall, this is a great site, with great prices, good quality merchandise, excellent shipping and average customer service.

jeanb40
10/20/15

Everything I have bought that would be my size is always small, like they are for girl's and not regular size women. Getting a go around for a sweatshirt that I bought Xtra large and I can't even close it to zip it. I think all there stuff is for small women like the petite Chinese or Korean but not for us larger USA women. Also their boots run small so order at least two sizes larger. I think maybe sticking to walmart's online clearance center is the way to go.

kellyp44
10/1/15

I order some for presents for my cousin and friends for Christmas there going love there dresses :) thank you 10dollormall

sierrap3
9/30/15

Well this is my second time ordering from 10DollarMall. I have to say that I was a bit worried ordering the second time because I read a bunch of reviews, some where bad then the majority were good reviews. So i had a big order it had 31 shirts in it, womens & mens, I placed the order and it was delivered right away, I had no problem with the order getting shipped out, that was great. When I received my packages I made sure everything was just as I had ordered it, and it was all perfect. The reviews that say the quality of the clothes isn't good is because you have to be careful what you order, you can clearly see what material each blouse is, therefore getting the ones made of good material. Everything I ordered came in the size I ordered it which was ALL SMALL. Besides one shirt came in Medium but it still fits okay. I will definitely tell my friends about this site, the clothes are great quality for the cheap price that you pay, Beautiful as well.

karismaa
9/25/15

I ordered four rings and what I had believed to be a nice bag. When I received my order, only three of my rings were present And the bag was terrible, very small and cheaply made. It looks as if cloth had been sewn to cardboard. Rings were also small.

prettyq
9/15/15

People coming here giving bad reviews are fools. I have bought more than 40pairs if shoes everything came looking great and for the price it prefect. Their cloths are good too.I get my item ship to me after a week .no matter what you do people would hate.10$mall all the way

kristyc5
8/25/15

I'm very happy with my order it came super quick and just in time for my trip needs more Selection but other than that it's awesome and cheap what more can you ask for

jamesb245
8/18/15

I PURCHASED SOME MERCHANDISE, AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT ALL ITEMS WERE TO SMALL. SO I SHIPPED THEM BACK AND YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL USPS THAT 10 DOLLAR MALL REFUSED MY PACKAGE, I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ASSURED ME THEY WOULD FIND OUT THE PROBLEM AND RETURN MY CALLS, WHICH THEY NEVER DID. NOW AS OF TODAY THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MY ATTORNEY WILL BE INVOLVED. 08/18/2015

demetrial1
8/12/15

I LOVE THIS SITE I HAVE BEEN ORDERING THIGS FOR YEARS....I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANY CLOTHS SO I'M NOT SURE ON THAT BUT THERE SHOES ARE GREAT....I GET COMPLIENTS DAY AND NIGHT....PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME WERE DID I GET MY SHOES.....THEY ALWAYS COME IN A TIMELY MATTER ...I AM SHOCKED BY ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS......LOIVE LOVE LOVE THIS SITE

duncanm33
8/2/15

I ordered two shirts that were supposed to be xl. The label said xl, but all I could button was the first top button. Both shirts are about 2 sizes too small. I've been wearing xl shirts for 30 years, and these pieces of crap are NOT that size. Don't buy here.

stephanier35
7/31/15

I don't know how people could say they like this stuff. The clothes are the cheapest pieces of crap I have ever purchased. I won't even wear any of it because it looks like my 7 year old stitched it up herself. Waste of my money.

kathyf22
7/30/15

After I've received instead of a beautiful dress,I've purchased, something else,I've contacted the customer service,which is really great!Myra D was really helpful and did her best to solve the problem with a wrong item!

erickaht
7/16/15

I love 10 dollar mall!! I order from here at least 6-10 times a month! I always get ask about my outfits or my shoes purses everything. The clothes does run small so just when you order go up a size. Other than that. I love here shopping here. I don't even shop at the clothing store. It only takes about 3 days for me to receive my things! I just finish placing another order

deel28
7/1/15

10DollarMall.com is by far the BEST online discount clothing store I have come across to date. Not only does it sell GREAT QUALITY, ADORABLE CLOTHING, SHOES AND ACCESORIES at UNBELIEVEABLY LOW PRICES (all under $10), is also has great Customer Service.

This ‘Shoppers Heaven’ is not just a store, but a whole online shopping experience, with social interaction on their website’s forum, a personal profile with the ability to upload photos, befriend other shoppers, send private messages, review products and more. The site features an OUTSTANDING REWARDS SYSTEM, unheard of at any other online clothing store, which gives customers the opportunity to earn up to 15% OFF all purchases, while interacting with other fans and making new friends, on the website. But that’s not all; as if that was not good enough, their facebook page often gives customers the opportunity to win FREE GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYS, for purchases on their website. And no, these giveaways are not “fixed”; because I have won quite a few and I have no affiliation with this company.

I became a customer three year ago and have created a completely new, quality, beautiful wardrobe, without “breaking the bank”. I cannot express enough, how EXTREMELY PLEASED I am with this company. As long as 10dollarmall.com exists, that’s where I’ll be shopping.

Personally, I have had an AMAZING SHOPPING EXPERIENCE with 10DollarMall.com and I HIGHLY RECOMEND it!!!

For photo samples of items I have purchased, check out my 10DollarMall profile:

Tip for consumers: If you log in to the site everyday, participate in the forum and write product reviews, you can save even more!

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other customers.

11 Photos for 10DollarMall