US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferw51

I haven't had any dealings with customer service as of yet. (in 17 reviews)

maddier3

I paid the cheapest shipping option and my order still arrived in about 4 days! (in 3 reviews)

heatherb57

Unfortunately, it took about 3 weeks for me to finally get it from the original order date. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vanessaw11
4/15/15

I bought some boots a year ago and they still look new, very comfortable and the price was right! I didnt think the boots would be quality but they havent fallen apart yet. I will shop here!

jenniferg64
4/9/15

I think in any business, sometimes its the luck of the draw, i have spent hundreds of dollars here and have had great luck, with no issues, shoes and clothing included.. I will continue to buy from them, i love their trendy clothes, everytime i wear them to work, i get so many compliments about how unique and cute my clothes are.

joniq
3/30/15

I am NEVER ordering from them again. I ended up having to cancel an order several weeks after it was placed (it had yet to ship) and after I cancelled it they took out the payment after I talked to customer service anyways. This place is a JOKE. Customer service was no help and I had to file a claim with my bank to get the money back, and have yet to hear from them about that either. I would give negative stars if I could!!!

juliew21
3/29/15

What a joke. They charged credit card immediately took 3 weeks to send shipping label, have yet 2 weeks later, to send package. Tried costumer service line they say they will call back never have. Email costumer service no email back. Finally automated email received saying nothing. I am glad I didn't spend much what a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from here. The worst costumer no service ever.

heatherb57
3/28/15

I absolutely love the dress that I just purchased. I purchased a black/pink bodycon dress and I followed their size chart to a T and this dress fits me perfectly! I love it and it was only 9.99! I'm so amazed by the quality, how well it fits me, and how cheap it was! Unfortunately, it took about 3 weeks for me to finally get it from the original order date. I paid for the cheapest shipping but I feel like it shouldn't have taken that long.

Tip for consumers: If you're trying to order for a special event, make sure you order like a month out from the day you want to wear it to ensure it arrives on time.

sophieg6
3/27/15

I spent $49 and some change on March 13, 2015. I bought 5 items. It was delivered to me on March 25, 2015. I picked the items up on the 26th of March. This was my first purchase and I ordered medium sizes. I am 5'7" and I weigh 150lbs.

The clothes fit fine. My bust is 36, waist 28, and hips 42. I was nervous to buy from them but before I purchased it the website did inform me that their shipping was in transition so I didn't mind waiting 13 days. It was also backed by Google, as soon as I made the purchase, Google contacted me informing me it would refund me my money if I did not receive my shipments.

I give it a 4 stars because the shipments did take 13 days, but the clothes I bought do fit true to size and they look exactly like the pictures. I would recommend this site to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect your clothes to be shipped to you within a week.

aprl
3/26/15

I buy hundreds of dollars worth of clothing accessories and phenomenal boots weekly from 10dollarmall for years now! Not once was my order lost or ddamaged. Sometimes I mess up and buy shirts that aren't as cute on me as model but that's my bad. They are so inexpensive I give them to friends I donate them to churches!! People who complain should try and appreciate the fact that such an amazing store even exists!! Everyone makes mistakes, even companies! Being a small business owner myself its hurtful when people write bad comments about you or your establishment ! Its 10$ people suck it up appreciate the good and if you have an issue 10dollar mall is so responsive in complaints brought to their attention. Love love love 10dollar mall!!! Thank you !!!

melodieh2
3/25/15

I've ordered items that were in stock at the time with this company and only receive 1/2 my items in the order with no notice of why my items are canceled or not sent. How can a person be happy with ordering an outfit and only receiving 1/2 of it. They offer no explanation for their horrible incomplete service.

Tip for consumers: expect to not receive an complete order

ginnyc3
3/22/15

My daughter bought something off this site and a day later someone for her bank was caller her to let her know that someone had gotten her bank account info and had spent a bunch out of her bank account! The only place she had given her bank account number to online was THIS place! Hmmmmm.

Tip for consumers: I don't trust this site!!!!! If you value your bank account, watch out for these employees on this site.. I.wouldn't trust this site.

ericam21
3/20/15

It looked basically like the picture on the website and was shipped to my house in a good amount of time. The material isn't cheaply made and you get what you expect. The size fits well and isn't too big or too small. All in all they are a good website and I would say to go to it and find yourself some cute clothes. They make sure to get things done and that you are happy with what you buy.

samanthar20
3/17/15

At first I was scared to order because I thought probably it was a poor company but I ordered 3 Pairs of shoes and they came in 2 weeks. I was amazed at the good service they had. I order again another pairs of heals and they were fantastic! They got to me within 6-8 days from the day I ordered them. Totally amazed at this company and their products! I will defiantly shop again:)

leahs16
3/17/15

I have never been disapointed here..good quality..great price..only time im disapointed is if they dont have my size!

jessicar37
3/7/15

I ordered 9 things , second guessing a few thinking they might be too small , but every piece of clothing I ordered was perfect ! Everything was so cute !
It was a day late , but totally worth the wait !

nickellm
3/3/15

I order from many sites and this is in my top three. Shipping ids always fast and returns are simple. I love the selection and can't beat the price. The quality is great for the price. And you actually get help if you have a problem.

megans23
3/2/15

I ordered 5 items from this site. I received my items within the same week I ordered them and I used the cheapest shipping option. I accidentally put in the wrong zip code on my order and when I called in the lady over the phone was very nice and fixed the address quickly.The cloths I ordered were nice and pretty true to size (which I was kinda worried about). I am really happy with my purchase and will continue to order from this site and tell all my friends about it. The only bad thing was I tried to use my coupon and the prices kept going up when I added the shipment, but when you are only spending $10 per item you cant really complain.

josephines2
2/20/15

I have ordered over $150 worth of items from this site.
I received 1 email to confirm the order was "submitted", promised i would get another with live tracking details however nothing there was nothing to follow it up with. I was given a useless tracking number and tracking site which "does not recognise my tracking details". Its been over 2 weeks since i placed the order and the money has been already been deducted from my account. They WONT reply to my emails! And WONT return my calls!
Funny enough when I went to shop online from another site called - Moddeals.com, I decided I would Google their location first (to check for shipping details etc) and SURPRISE, SURPRISE it is supposedly the EXACT same location as 10DollarMall...... Coincidence? I think not! **THIS RANG WARNING BELLS!!**
DO NOT TRUST THESE 2 SITES! THEY ARE A SCAM!!

DIY Experiment: If you don't believe me click on this link (http://www.moddeals.com/contactus.htm) which will direct you to the contact details of Moddeals.com... including their "location".
And then click on this link which will direct you the google search of that address. (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=3515+Main+St.+Suite+201+Chula+Vista%2C+CA+91911&oq=3515+Main+St.+Suite+201+Chula+Vista%2C+CA+91911&aqs=chrome..69i57.1151j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8)

->I rest my case......

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

maddier3
2/11/15

I thought this site was great! It offers a huge selection of clothing, shoes, and accesories. I ordered 3 pairs of shorts, all of which were on sale for $5. I paid the cheapest shipping option and my order still arrived in about 4 days! I have a ton of trouble believing the bad reviews because every item of clothing I ordered was there, and none were mislabeled or torn. The shorts were true to size and super cute!! The material on the white shorts was a little thin but hey. I paid $5 so I can't complain at all. I was very satisfied with my experience at 10 dollar mall and plan to shop here again!

kiishatyn
2/4/15

I like this website everything is awesome. I love it I've ordered more than 50 items in 2 month and they always come at time 5 days after...

monicae5
2/4/15

I always order from 10dollarmall and I've never had an issue. I have a hard time believing the negative reviews. I always pay with paypal, I always get a confirmation email and tracking number. This site is not a scam. Since sizes run different, it's always best to READ the description of the clothing item you're ordering and KNOW your measurements so that you get your correct size. I just got $70 jeans for $10 so I'm very pleased. Again, I'm having a hard time beliving the negative reviews.

exmeraldaf
1/31/15

My first time ordering from this site and I loved it! I just made another order from the today! I ordered 6 pairs of shoes. They're all true to size and true to their appearances. Good quality. I used paypal to pay and It arrived within 1-2 weeks!(It arrived on the exact due date they gave me) I don't understand why people here are saying that the tracking number didn't work at all.Well actually, it didn't work within the first day but from then on and afterwards it worked perfectly fine! It arrived with FedEx. I definitely recommend! I didn't order anything else other than shoes, so... so far I only recommend buying shoes from here! :)

Tip for consumers: Order your actual size or the size you're used to ordering on the type of shoe. For example, in flats i'm normally a size 7 but in boots i'm a 6 and a half. But either way, I ordered them all in size 7 to be on the safe side.

isha-leonardl
1/30/15

i have have wasted my money time and time again i do not like this site i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shop here a again they only gave me 1 out of 67 things and plus the size was wrong i open the box there was a blue die dye on my shirt and i am a 6 and they gave me a size 13 so very very wrong. >:( the shipping fast tho

Tip for consumers: ugh

briannak5
1/9/15

I bought 2 sweaters and a pair of heels, and I love them! The products are true to their sizes and the sweaters are so warm and soft! The only problem you could say that I had was the heels were a bit higher than I thought (which is my fault for not reading the specifics) but they too are comfortable! No complaints what so ever... not to mention I only spent about $24 because they were all on sale and I found a free shipping code! Best thing ever!

Tip for consumers: -Look online for extra promo codes to get even better deals
-Know your sizes and you'll be fine, in flats I am a 7 but in heals I am a 6 1/2 and if your not sure about your clothing sizes go one up, what could happen?

jessicaa39
1/7/15

If I could rate it a negative I would!!! This is a horrible site. They charged me twice on different days. Customer service is horrible. I've been on hold for more than 15 minutes. Then when you need to cancel an item you can't do it online. This website needs to be BAN!!!!

josephl41
1/4/15

Horrible, I'm calling the police & everyone else to get this $#*!ty site shut down. I ordered 6 six things thy charged my card & ended up saying I only
Bought one thing ? All you employees are gonna be out of a job with this fraudulent company. A lawsuit is on the way $#*!es. Who tries to $#*! people over online when there shopping for cheap clothes. What pathetic bastards

Tip for consumers: Don't use, there horrible people running it

tyestw
12/22/14

This site a scam ..been 2 weeks havent received my items...no valid number to call ..cant even check the tracking on items...office is never open for customer service....this site should be shut down...im unemployed so thouight that this wa s a blesing turned out to be a nightmare...now i have no christmas gifts....

tiairaw
12/10/14

I've ordered from them over 3 times already! There was NO hastle. Got my items within a week plus they have AMAZING DEALS!!!

Tip for consumers: Always review the description box.

aliciaa12
12/4/14

My first ordering I was satisfied. Second order I purchased and the tracking number doesn't work then I called their number given and I was on hold 20 mind just for a automated recording says "no representatives are available please leave a message". Then I sent a email to customer service and still 72 hours later nothing. I was robbed $75! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM 10DOLLARMALL.COM

Tip for consumers: SCAM STAY FAR AWAY

rt38
11/22/14

The absolute worst experience I ever had, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Their sizes were actually almost two sizes bigger than they claimed to be and when I tried to return them, it was hell. At the post office I paid $13 to ship all my stuff back, I didn't wear any of them at all, and a couple weeks later I received all my items back in the mail. I called customer service and they said that the items "had strong smelling perfume on them" I don't wear perfume and the clothes smelt brand new. I explained that to them and asked to speak to someone in charge and they claimed no one was there at the time. My mom gave them an email address so that they would confirm on getting more in touch when someone was there and still no call and its been two months. Luckily I can regift most of the clothes. But I'm extremely disappointed. It's a scam that makes cheap clothing and looks nothing like the website.

Tip for consumers: They wouldn't even refund my s&h I had to pay. Don't order anything.

kellyh57
11/14/14

3 weeks and still no items. The tracking information they send you isn't valid. When you call customer service you are on hold about 20 min waiting to speak to a representative and then it says leave a message. I'm out $85! SCAM

christinc
11/4/14

Well at first i was satisfied. I paid for expedited shipping which is 3-5 buisness days. I was then told that it would take 3 buisness days before my order would even be processed, and then my 3-5 days would be effective. so i was really looking at 8 days before i would recieve my items after paying for expedited shipping. the customer service told me i was "an idiot if i thought i could cancel my order over something so petty". so i called my bank and had them cancel before it was processed. I then recieved an email from the company saying they were going to try and charge me again because i had insufficiant funds. I had to block the company from my bank account to prevent them from charging. The customer service is awful, and the website is a scam.

Tip for consumers: If you decide to use this site. Do not pay for extra shipping, and do not expect your orders fast.

crystaln
10/19/14

Amazing experience!
Ordered on October 13th and had my package by the 17th. A few things were a little big, but it when it comes too qaulity. I got more than I paid for. I have already went back for my Second order! IN LOVE!

Tip for consumers: Never order your exact size online...it's not the companys fault I ordered too big!

go1348
10/15/14

Horrible customer service, slow shipping. Watch out with the size, it is mislabeled half of the time.

pamg10
10/10/14

In the process of ordering an item their site froze. A message popped up that guaranteed that I would not be charged for the order and place it again. The next day I realized my account had been charged twice. I sent them an email which they said they would respond to within 24 hours. I did NOT receive a response. Then I received an email notification that two items had been shipped. I once again tried to contact them per their site. Again, NO response. I am extremely dissatisfied with their lack of customer service and will not be using this site again.

toffs
10/9/14

So so mad and disappointed with this website...does it really exist??? Ordered a couple of things but not even a reply from them, no one answers the customer help phone, no infromation from the UPS and its now been two weeks....arrgghhhhhh i wish i knew ...want to cancel it so badly.....God have mercy....Pliz anyone response for this site something good for your customers and you will stay in business for long.....

Tip for consumers: Be very careful.....feels like a scam...

sashm
10/9/14

This is the one place I feel comfy shopping online. I've never had any issue with anything I bought. Quality is always good. Shipping is fast (fyi late shipping and barely any updates are due to usps not 10dollarmall). Some stuff may run small but if u ignorant people read the descriptions you would know to get a size up. And if ur sure about something why buy it and then bash the site. Plus the site offers paypal service so u dont have to use your credit or debit card information. Very grateful for this site because there are a ton of other sites that sells way more expensive stuff that doesnt look as good and poorer quality.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the discription, model stats and you cant go wrong with quality and sizes. Compare how the clothes look on that size model and your size

myai
10/7/14

Oh how about this ...i return their items and mever got a refund back so yeah. Good luck to anyone that orders from this site .

karenk36
9/22/14

love this place as well. for dresses and shoes and tops. a great site for plus sized clothes as well. Have bought many many items from them and have not returned a thing. Just look real close at the pictures of the items you want, zoom in, check out fabric, stitching, how it fits model and what size she is wearing. I always order up a size.
worked out fine so far.

jessicas64
9/9/14

The products are cheap, they don't last and the people working for this company do fraudulent activities. Someone got my credit card information and tempted to charge over $200, twice. I will never use this company again. Please use caution with them.

jessiec20
7/28/14

I have ordered off of this site multiple times now and I LOVE it. You have the opportunity to earn up to 15% every single order. Currently I receive 3% off of all orders! Just be aware that the shipping takes FOREVER. If you can't stand slow shipping then don't shop here. It is so cheap so who cares? I have 10 pairs of shoes from them and I love them all! Definitely try this site out!

fatishah
7/7/14

The website is great. You have to look at the company that makes whatever it is that you are going to buy, because THAT is what determines the quality. It's not the website that makes them. Some clothes look outdated, but most of them are in style and very cute. The clothes are 100% worth it for this price. The only thing is, they let people review things on the site based on how they look without actually having bought it. So don't pay attention to the ratings on the site!

jenniferw51
7/3/14

So far so good! I have only had one item that I didn't love, but it wasn't due to the quality. It simply was not my style. Gave it away to a now happy friend. I haven't had any dealings with customer service as of yet. Items ship quickly and arrive nicely packaged.

robinl30
6/9/14

Very cute clothes, the Plus size is fantastic and true to size. Shoes are way cute and they have tons of size 5 which are very hard to fine. Bought lots of my summer tops from them and love every one. Shipping is fantastic comes in a few days...I've seen the same stuff in stores for much more. 1 year to return what more could you ask for and it's only $10.00. Love the site and have told tons of people about it...They also have tons of sales

laurab66
5/17/14

Do not buy anything from wholesale websites ever! ALL of the clothes are made in Asian countries by children. It's all bad quality anyways. Yes we all want cheap clothes but these companies are not helping anyone but themselves. Buy American & buy local.

5/2/14

I am young looking and thin...first off some items are geared towards teens such as bare midriff and short minis...the items i buy are a mixture of jeans..longer skirts and dresses...blazers and cardigans! i love the fact that things look as they do on the website and that the models stats are listed..at 5 feet 4 inches 129 pounds i know that an outfit on a 5 feet 9 inch gal will never look the same on me!! they get frequent updates on everything and you can get handbags...makeup...guys and even kid's items here! alot better than the other budget sites i go on to where the clothes are horrid and very cheaply made!! ps customer service is great here...also!

elizabethc47
4/29/14

A site where everything is $10 or less?! I'll take it! They have super cute dresses and make up. They even have clothes for infants and toddlers. They give you one year to return it so it is risk free shopping!

annj8
3/12/14

I've bought a lot of shoes from this site about 10 pairs. They're have been some hits and miss, hits being some shoe were from shoedazzle were very good quality. What you have to remember that it is a $10 purchase and just send it back or donate it to charity, give it to someone you know, someone can use a break!

ivav
3/7/14

DON'T ORDER SHOES FROM THIS WEBSITE!! I ordered a pair of heels in a 6.5 and they sent my a pair that looked to be an 8 or 9 even though they had a 6.5 sticker on them. I called them and told them my problem and they said to receive a refund i had to email them. I emailed them and they never wrote me back. So now I'm stuck with shoes I can never wear and i'm out ten dollars that I could have used for whatever else.

terrinh
2/27/14

Uality. Or I wasnt gonna get it, I just knew something was gonna be wrong. But I absolutely love every single thing that I got from here so far. My experience is wonderful. I ordered 10 dollar mall 2 days after I ordered from Ambiclubwear and I got it 4 days before I got my stuff from amiclub. I got this package extremely fast I think within 3 days and I really had low expectations because some of the reviews made me think that something was going to go wrong, either the clothes were going to be wrong or poor qUality. Or i wasn't going to get something but I received everything everything everything was a very good quality to me I also even ordered a shirt that I thought was too small and I just knew I was going to have to give it to my little sister but I didn't. Its a really good shirt I love it I love everything that I bought I would probably rather go to this site then I would even go to the mall because it's cheap it's good I got a pair of pants that look so good on me for $10 at the store is probably about 30 I love everything I bought I would recommend it to everybody that I know but I think I want to be selfish just keep it to myself just because it is such a good site everything is awesome I love everything! my whole experience with this site is wonderful right now. I'm about to shop now!

nikkir6
2/21/14

So far so good. I ordered a pair of taupe boots. The order process was easy but I will say, if you see something you want, you better jump on it quickly because items seem to sell out quickly on this site. Payment process was easy- I used Paypal. Communication was great-they notified me via email when the item was shipped. I received the boots within 7 days of ordering. The boots were packaged well. They boots are awesome! Great quality and fit. I will be ordering from them again.

joness13
2/19/14

I ordered around $400 worth of product from this site in January and was only charged $17 for 3-5 day shipping which came right on time on the end of the fifth day. The package tracker I was linked to in the confirmation email was frozen in California up until it was delivered to my house; that in combination with the other reviews about orders never coming through on here had me worried. I ordered before I read reviews on here (I'm brilliant, obviously) but I was worried about how things would fit so I ordered the next size up - my logic was that I could always get it taken in if it was too big.

So: fast forward to arrival day. I came home to find a huge box on my porch. I think multiple boxes would have been easier given how many things I got, and the box was starting to rip through the packing tape from the weight. I can't list everything I got, because it was well over 30 items, but the quality varied from one item to the next. Most of the shirts are quite sheer, which wasn't how they appeared in the pictures; some were a pleasant surprise and some were a let down. It's getting harder to find shirts with substance these days; I'm not really into the "sheer" look, as I enjoy not having to worry if my bra is showing through my top, but that's fashion for you I guess.

The fit was a bit tight in some of the things I bought. Two pairs of colored jeans, for example, made by the same company in the same size fit differently and more tightly than I was expecting from the size chat the site provided. Other things were a bit big but I worry about the gaps in sizes in ordering the next size down, especially for my body type (I'm relatively average everywhere but with a large chest) so I can deal with the loose fit. Additionally, I bought some makeup which is decent enough; the eyeliner pens are a big difficult to use, but the eyeshadow palettes were pretty awesome - 3 colors for so cheap, gotta love it. I also bought a bunch of shoes - mostly flats, but also two pairs of heels, and I have to say that they're all gorgeous. I do want to note that their faux-suede shoes tend to get dirty very quickly, and I've noticed that the bottoms of some seem fibrous, almost like a cloth bottom. Some of the garments came with many little threads hanging off but a quick clip with scissors takes care of that.

I will note that if you are washing anything, use the most delicate setting you can when both washing and drying, and try not to use hot water on any of them. They are fairly fragile feeling because the store does not use the best quality fabrics, and I had one of my shirts (a basic long-sleeved black button-down that was my favorite shirt to wear at work) shrink in the dryer because I dried it on regular heat with the rest of my work clothes.

I used my new purchases during a weekend away to visit friends. I got compliments all around on my outfits, felt adorable, pretty, and confident the whole weekend, and that's what I take away from this purchase. Overall a good experience, would buy from here again.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a pair of boots from 10dollarmall but i made a mistake by accident. I ordered 3 pair of boots instead of 1. Can someone tell me how to cancel 2 of them?? I don't wanna waste money on the same thing..Thank you so much..
11/18/12
judys20
A: CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PHONE...SPEAK TO A PERSON DIRECTLY!! GET A NAME! IF YOU STILLL HAVE PROBLEMS...CONTACT EITHER PAYPAL OR YOUR CREDIT CARD!
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: what size does the one size all trunks fit
5 days ago
judys20
A: consult the size info near the photo...just to be on the safe side...call them and ask for measurements!! if you are heavy set/obese their idea of one size...may not be yours! hope this helps..
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

10DollarMall?
Click here to post a review