US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferw51

I haven't had any dealings with customer service as of yet. (in 14 reviews)

diannas

Super fast and cheap shipping ($5.00) for my entire order. (in 35 reviews)

kristil1

But I received it within only 3 days of ordering and chose the cheapest shipping method. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tyestw
12/22/14

This site a scam ..been 2 weeks havent received my items...no valid number to call ..cant even check the tracking on items...office is never open for customer service....this site should be shut down...im unemployed so thouight that this wa s a blesing turned out to be a nightmare...now i have no christmas gifts....

tiairaw
12/10/14

I've ordered from them over 3 times already! There was NO hastle. Got my items within a week plus they have AMAZING DEALS!!!

Tip for consumers: Always review the description box.

aliciaa12
12/4/14

My first ordering I was satisfied. Second order I purchased and the tracking number doesn't work then I called their number given and I was on hold 20 mind just for a automated recording says "no representatives are available please leave a message". Then I sent a email to customer service and still 72 hours later nothing. I was robbed $75! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM 10DOLLARMALL.COM

Tip for consumers: SCAM STAY FAR AWAY

rt38
11/22/14

The absolute worst experience I ever had, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Their sizes were actually almost two sizes bigger than they claimed to be and when I tried to return them, it was hell. At the post office I paid $13 to ship all my stuff back, I didn't wear any of them at all, and a couple weeks later I received all my items back in the mail. I called customer service and they said that the items "had strong smelling perfume on them" I don't wear perfume and the clothes smelt brand new. I explained that to them and asked to speak to someone in charge and they claimed no one was there at the time. My mom gave them an email address so that they would confirm on getting more in touch when someone was there and still no call and its been two months. Luckily I can regift most of the clothes. But I'm extremely disappointed. It's a scam that makes cheap clothing and looks nothing like the website.

Tip for consumers: They wouldn't even refund my s&h I had to pay. Don't order anything.

kellyh57
11/14/14

3 weeks and still no items. The tracking information they send you isn't valid. When you call customer service you are on hold about 20 min waiting to speak to a representative and then it says leave a message. I'm out $85! SCAM

christinc
11/4/14

Well at first i was satisfied. I paid for expedited shipping which is 3-5 buisness days. I was then told that it would take 3 buisness days before my order would even be processed, and then my 3-5 days would be effective. so i was really looking at 8 days before i would recieve my items after paying for expedited shipping. the customer service told me i was "an idiot if i thought i could cancel my order over something so petty". so i called my bank and had them cancel before it was processed. I then recieved an email from the company saying they were going to try and charge me again because i had insufficiant funds. I had to block the company from my bank account to prevent them from charging. The customer service is awful, and the website is a scam.

Tip for consumers: If you decide to use this site. Do not pay for extra shipping, and do not expect your orders fast.

crystaln
10/19/14

Amazing experience!
Ordered on October 13th and had my package by the 17th. A few things were a little big, but it when it comes too qaulity. I got more than I paid for. I have already went back for my Second order! IN LOVE!

Tip for consumers: Never order your exact size online...it's not the companys fault I ordered too big!

go1348
10/15/14

Horrible customer service, slow shipping. Watch out with the size, it is mislabeled half of the time.

pamg10
10/10/14

In the process of ordering an item their site froze. A message popped up that guaranteed that I would not be charged for the order and place it again. The next day I realized my account had been charged twice. I sent them an email which they said they would respond to within 24 hours. I did NOT receive a response. Then I received an email notification that two items had been shipped. I once again tried to contact them per their site. Again, NO response. I am extremely dissatisfied with their lack of customer service and will not be using this site again.

toffs
10/9/14

So so mad and disappointed with this website...does it really exist??? Ordered a couple of things but not even a reply from them, no one answers the customer help phone, no infromation from the UPS and its now been two weeks....arrgghhhhhh i wish i knew ...want to cancel it so badly.....God have mercy....Pliz anyone response for this site something good for your customers and you will stay in business for long.....

Tip for consumers: Be very careful.....feels like a scam...

sashm
10/9/14

This is the one place I feel comfy shopping online. I've never had any issue with anything I bought. Quality is always good. Shipping is fast (fyi late shipping and barely any updates are due to usps not 10dollarmall). Some stuff may run small but if u ignorant people read the descriptions you would know to get a size up. And if ur sure about something why buy it and then bash the site. Plus the site offers paypal service so u dont have to use your credit or debit card information. Very grateful for this site because there are a ton of other sites that sells way more expensive stuff that doesnt look as good and poorer quality.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the discription, model stats and you cant go wrong with quality and sizes. Compare how the clothes look on that size model and your size

myai
10/7/14

My shipment is a week late from the date it said it would be here. There is hardly any update on UPS for that tracking number they gave me , just ridiculous.

karenk36
9/22/14

love this place as well. for dresses and shoes and tops. a great site for plus sized clothes as well. Have bought many many items from them and have not returned a thing. Just look real close at the pictures of the items you want, zoom in, check out fabric, stitching, how it fits model and what size she is wearing. I always order up a size.
worked out fine so far.

jessicas64
9/9/14

The products are cheap, they don't last and the people working for this company do fraudulent activities. Someone got my credit card information and tempted to charge over $200, twice. I will never use this company again. Please use caution with them.

jessiec20
7/28/14

I have ordered off of this site multiple times now and I LOVE it. You have the opportunity to earn up to 15% every single order. Currently I receive 3% off of all orders! Just be aware that the shipping takes FOREVER. If you can't stand slow shipping then don't shop here. It is so cheap so who cares? I have 10 pairs of shoes from them and I love them all! Definitely try this site out!

fatishah
7/7/14

The website is great. You have to look at the company that makes whatever it is that you are going to buy, because THAT is what determines the quality. It's not the website that makes them. Some clothes look outdated, but most of them are in style and very cute. The clothes are 100% worth it for this price. The only thing is, they let people review things on the site based on how they look without actually having bought it. So don't pay attention to the ratings on the site!

jenniferw51
7/3/14

So far so good! I have only had one item that I didn't love, but it wasn't due to the quality. It simply was not my style. Gave it away to a now happy friend. I haven't had any dealings with customer service as of yet. Items ship quickly and arrive nicely packaged.

robinl30
6/9/14

Very cute clothes, the Plus size is fantastic and true to size. Shoes are way cute and they have tons of size 5 which are very hard to fine. Bought lots of my summer tops from them and love every one. Shipping is fantastic comes in a few days...I've seen the same stuff in stores for much more. 1 year to return what more could you ask for and it's only $10.00. Love the site and have told tons of people about it...They also have tons of sales

laurab66
5/17/14

Do not buy anything from wholesale websites ever! ALL of the clothes are made in Asian countries by children. It's all bad quality anyways. Yes we all want cheap clothes but these companies are not helping anyone but themselves. Buy American & buy local.

judys20
5/2/14

FIRST OFF...THE CLOTHES RUN THE SPECTRUM FROM BEING REALLY COOL AND NICELY WELL-MADE TO A FEW CHEAP PIECES OF CRAP...LUCKY I HAVE GOOD TASTE!! I DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING SHEER..ANYTHING TOO TIGHT/HOOKER-ISH...OR ANY CROPPED TOPS!! I AM THIN AND OF MEDIUM HEIGHT AND YOUNG-LOOKING. LOOK AT THE MODELS CHECK THEIR MEASUREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING..VERY IMPORTANT!!!...THIS SITE DOES NOT USE SUPERMODEL TYPES SUCH AS VICTORIA'S SECRET OR BEYOND THE RACK.THIS HELPS ENORMOUSLY. I CHECK THE SITE NEARLY EVERYDAY TO SEE NEW ARRIVALS. THE PRICES ARE FABULOUS YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO RETURN..THE INVOICES ARE EASY TO READ..RETURNS A BREEZE!!! WORE A FEW ITEMS ALREADY GOT COMPLIMENTS...LOTS!!...SOME SO-CALLED BARGAIN SITE ALAS DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS OR EXCHANGES..THIS IS A PLUS WITH THIS SITE!! ALSO CALL...AND YOU GET A HUMAN BEING TO ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS TO!! SELLS EVERYTHING FROM KIDS..TO MENS..ADULTS..LINGERIE...COSMETICS!! LOVE IT!!! also!! thank heavens they..take...paypal!!!!!!!..update--NOW THE CLOTHING IS CRAP!! SO IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

elizabethc47
4/29/14

A site where everything is $10 or less?! I'll take it! They have super cute dresses and make up. They even have clothes for infants and toddlers. They give you one year to return it so it is risk free shopping!

annj8
3/12/14

I've bought a lot of shoes from this site about 10 pairs. They're have been some hits and miss, hits being some shoe were from shoedazzle were very good quality. What you have to remember that it is a $10 purchase and just send it back or donate it to charity, give it to someone you know, someone can use a break!

ivav
3/7/14

DON'T ORDER SHOES FROM THIS WEBSITE!! I ordered a pair of heels in a 6.5 and they sent my a pair that looked to be an 8 or 9 even though they had a 6.5 sticker on them. I called them and told them my problem and they said to receive a refund i had to email them. I emailed them and they never wrote me back. So now I'm stuck with shoes I can never wear and i'm out ten dollars that I could have used for whatever else.

terrinh
2/27/14

Uality. Or I wasnt gonna get it, I just knew something was gonna be wrong. But I absolutely love every single thing that I got from here so far. My experience is wonderful. I ordered 10 dollar mall 2 days after I ordered from Ambiclubwear and I got it 4 days before I got my stuff from amiclub. I got this package extremely fast I think within 3 days and I really had low expectations because some of the reviews made me think that something was going to go wrong, either the clothes were going to be wrong or poor qUality. Or i wasn't going to get something but I received everything everything everything was a very good quality to me I also even ordered a shirt that I thought was too small and I just knew I was going to have to give it to my little sister but I didn't. Its a really good shirt I love it I love everything that I bought I would probably rather go to this site then I would even go to the mall because it's cheap it's good I got a pair of pants that look so good on me for $10 at the store is probably about 30 I love everything I bought I would recommend it to everybody that I know but I think I want to be selfish just keep it to myself just because it is such a good site everything is awesome I love everything! my whole experience with this site is wonderful right now. I'm about to shop now!

nikkir6
2/21/14

So far so good. I ordered a pair of taupe boots. The order process was easy but I will say, if you see something you want, you better jump on it quickly because items seem to sell out quickly on this site. Payment process was easy- I used Paypal. Communication was great-they notified me via email when the item was shipped. I received the boots within 7 days of ordering. The boots were packaged well. They boots are awesome! Great quality and fit. I will be ordering from them again.

joness13
2/19/14

I ordered around $400 worth of product from this site in January and was only charged $17 for 3-5 day shipping which came right on time on the end of the fifth day. The package tracker I was linked to in the confirmation email was frozen in California up until it was delivered to my house; that in combination with the other reviews about orders never coming through on here had me worried. I ordered before I read reviews on here (I'm brilliant, obviously) but I was worried about how things would fit so I ordered the next size up - my logic was that I could always get it taken in if it was too big.

So: fast forward to arrival day. I came home to find a huge box on my porch. I think multiple boxes would have been easier given how many things I got, and the box was starting to rip through the packing tape from the weight. I can't list everything I got, because it was well over 30 items, but the quality varied from one item to the next. Most of the shirts are quite sheer, which wasn't how they appeared in the pictures; some were a pleasant surprise and some were a let down. It's getting harder to find shirts with substance these days; I'm not really into the "sheer" look, as I enjoy not having to worry if my bra is showing through my top, but that's fashion for you I guess.

The fit was a bit tight in some of the things I bought. Two pairs of colored jeans, for example, made by the same company in the same size fit differently and more tightly than I was expecting from the size chat the site provided. Other things were a bit big but I worry about the gaps in sizes in ordering the next size down, especially for my body type (I'm relatively average everywhere but with a large chest) so I can deal with the loose fit. Additionally, I bought some makeup which is decent enough; the eyeliner pens are a big difficult to use, but the eyeshadow palettes were pretty awesome - 3 colors for so cheap, gotta love it. I also bought a bunch of shoes - mostly flats, but also two pairs of heels, and I have to say that they're all gorgeous. I do want to note that their faux-suede shoes tend to get dirty very quickly, and I've noticed that the bottoms of some seem fibrous, almost like a cloth bottom. Some of the garments came with many little threads hanging off but a quick clip with scissors takes care of that.

I will note that if you are washing anything, use the most delicate setting you can when both washing and drying, and try not to use hot water on any of them. They are fairly fragile feeling because the store does not use the best quality fabrics, and I had one of my shirts (a basic long-sleeved black button-down that was my favorite shirt to wear at work) shrink in the dryer because I dried it on regular heat with the rest of my work clothes.

I used my new purchases during a weekend away to visit friends. I got compliments all around on my outfits, felt adorable, pretty, and confident the whole weekend, and that's what I take away from this purchase. Overall a good experience, would buy from here again.

lauraj22
1/30/14

I really wanted to like this site... I ordered 2 pairs of jeans and got them 5 days later, so their shipping time was pretty good. Before I ordered, I measured my hips to make sure they would fit. I measured the same as the model for both pairs, so I got the sizes they were wearing in the photos. I try them on, and they're WAY small. I read the size chart and measured... definitely not true to size. When I called the 800 number, I was told that I would have to pay to ship them back and pay for the right size to be shipped to me. Then she advised me, and I quote "I would keep them and give them as a gift." ... That would be fantastic if I had money to buy people gifts with, but the whole reason I got them was to save money on something I really needed. For an online store, their return policy is pretty ridiculous. Money wasted... lesson learned.

rebeccab21
12/30/13

OMG this is an amazing site. I put in an order for 2 tops and leggings and received them all 3 business days later. The quality is good and the prices are better. I will be shopping here more often in the future, I loved it.

gt18
12/24/13

I love this site and there clothes....great deals shoes are great too, I have expanded my shoe wardrobe.....if you watch the site, I get great deals to match my pageant dresses....I get lots of complements on the clothes and shoes.....the shipping is great as well fast...I am very impressed with this company....and date nights are great and looking good......

jennyr6
12/23/13

I order on Cyber Monday 12/2/13 was advertise would take 6 to 9 days. I called Mon 12/16/13. I gave my order number and customer service stated it was at San Bernardino Can on 12/5/13 so It should arrive in Orlando Fl no later then 12/19/13. I called on 12/19/13. Customer Servicetstated I was mis-inform. I had to count from 12/8/13 . I said it arrived in Ca on 12/5/13. How can you count from after it arrived in Can. I ask for tracking number, she stated that she would email me, I stated is it still in Can, she said no its lost. I stated just cancel and refund my money. This was the worst experience ever.

catherinet5
12/11/13

I ordered a pair of shoes and a skirt from this website and it took them 6 days to receive the order. Then they ship it to somewhere within the state they reside in. I ordered these products on november 20th and it is december 11th and i still do not have my things. When i called to see what was wrong the lady on the phone seemed like she couldnt do anything right. I spelled my name for her slowly and when she reads it back to me she messed it all up to where it isnt readable or speakable. I live in Norfolk Virginia and when she said you reside in northport va, i almost lost it. it is right in front of you on the screen how can you get this wrong. I called them in the beginning of december and was told itll take 2 to 3 days for them to get the product back and 3 to 4 days to get to me. I just checked it and the last time it moved was the same day i called it. They still do not have my stuff. Im calling tomorrow to get my money back. I rather spend more or use another website. They dont know how to run a business!!!!!!!!

andreaa12
11/30/13

Can't go wrong. Purchased clothing here and it's always come. I pkan on continuing my shopping experiences here. Clothes have been great quality and I would recommend it.

saraa14
11/22/13

It's cheap, and I loved the items I bought! Super cute, fast shipping.... very surprised in all honesty. Will definitely buy again! I loved all the things I bought so I'm not sure about their return policy.

ebonyw
10/17/13

I recently ordered the Sequined Blouse in Taupe. I placed the order on 10/11 and received the order on 10/17. I opened the package and was very pleased with the quality of the top. The only thing that I was a little disappointed with is that the top was not true to size. I ordered a medium and it looked and fit like a small. Other than that I was pleased with my purchase and will be purchasing more items from the site.

stevenb56
10/3/13

DO NOT DO IT!! TOOK THESE FOLKS THREE DAYS OF PROCESSING TO FINALY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE ITEM WAS OUT OF STOCK! ALSO, THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ANYHOW!

amyk12
9/26/13

I ordered two things from this site. I will give them credit that they were prompt with shipping. I just had standard shipping and I received my order in three days. But I didn't like how the shirt I ordered had the tag removed. In place was a little piece of cardboard stating that due to the low prices they couldn't show the manufacturer. It was wrinkled and I put in wash. I tumbled dried it low heat for 15 mins and it still came out looking like a doll shirt. Maybe I didn't wash it properly but if I had a tag i would have known how to do the right way. They should at least include some care instructions if they remove the tags. And the jeans I bought were about as thin as paper. Good thing I bought them as part of Halloween custom that I only intend to wear once because that's about how long they'll last.

carolinet2
8/29/13

I purchased a pair of jeans, a dress shirt, 3 pairs of briefs, and 6 pairs of Fila socks for my boyfriend for his birthday. I was really amazed by the quality of the jeans and dress shirt! The briefs kind of sucked though, but what can I expect? I was getting three pairs for under $10, so I should have known better. The only thing that annoyed me is they didnt send me the socks, and in the invoice they just circled the socks...how am I supposed know what that means? But the good thing is I called and left a message and they called me the next day and refunded my money for the socks because they were out of stock (they really need to update their clothes sooner because they keep things on the site that are out of stock). So I think that their costumer service isn't that bad. This site is a good place to buy clothes, but look out for certain brands! Because there is some really good brands of clothes, but there is also some that won't last :( But...I was happy in the end.

tamart
8/21/13

Was amazed with 10 dollars mall I was very satisfied I ordered my pieces on 8/13/2013 and received them on 8/16/2013 customer service was very helpful in helping me track my order my clothes were true to size and so was my shoes ill definitely be ordering again

db41
7/17/13

I bought some stuff, and paid 51 bucks for overnight via fedex and they couldnt even get it together, so now im getting all items late, and wont even take my call now, horrible customer service, 10 bucks for items are not worth it, they're not even worth a 1 star, They open at 9am and Ive been calling for a few hours not and they wont take my call cause they know i am calling...hmmmmMust have caller ID what a joke!!!!!!

haileyr
6/18/13

This store is crap!! Everything I have ever bought from here has been broken or 3 sizes smaller than listed. But no matter what all of the clothing is of very low quality. I understand everything is 10.00 and below but you are definitely getting what you pay for with this site. Low prices=cheap clothing.

stephk1
6/14/13

I placed an order with TDM in early May for an event at the end of the month. I waited patiently for about a week and a half for my package, at which time I was informed that FedEx has sent the order back to CA (from Virginia), because of a "bad address". Now, I've never had a problem with my address before, so I found this odd. I called and the company was quite nice about it, offering to reship to another address once they received the package back. Well, that took about two weeks, at which point my event had already passed, but I still wanted the clothes. They shipped to my work address, and again, the package was returned for having another bad address, and the package was shipped back to CA again. I offered to give it one more try, and the people at TDM said they would ship it via USPS, since they had "recurring problems" with FexEx . Well, I got a call today saying that in order to send it again, they wanted me to pay the shipping costs a second time. I told them I thought that was ridiculous given how long I've been waiting and the multiple delivery attempts. Without offering any other solutions, I was told that I could cancel the order and get a refund. I was shocked that the company would be willing to lose a customer and future orders (which i had in the queue- over 150$ worth!) over a measly 5-8 dollars in shipping. I wont be using this company again, as there are plenty of places I can get cheap clothes that wont take a month to arrive. If your company has "recurring problems" with your shipper like TDM with FedEx, then maybe TDM should look into a new shipper! Facebook will confirm that others have this problem as well. Buyer beware.

jasmineh4
5/28/13

Well let me say I do believe you get what you pay for in most cases... and this is not exception. My advise would be to zoom in on the clothing and see the brand name Mudd is a good brand and good quality I was happy with that purchase... now they are selling another brand called YumYum it runs about 1-2 sizes too small and the website says it is a perfect fit! so I tried to return the items... hey i have 365 days to do so good deal right... Wrong!!! I print off the return form expecting a lable also and i dont get one... so at first I was like how much could it really cost to ship a small box back... 15.00!!!! oh no are you serious?!?! I am only shipping 4 items back and I already spent 9.00 in shipping on top of the 90.00 in merchandise I bought. So I called the number and the rep advised me that the customer is responsible for all return shipping cost but she would make a 'ONE TIME EXCEPTION' and email me a return shipping label. Oh 'ONE TIME'?? okay so guess who wont be buying anything else. Just becarful with what you order the deals are good but you don't want to have to return anything!

nikitai
3/30/13

I absolutely love this site for cheap clothing. Products are great and prices are ridiculously unbelievable. I have been comparing to other sites and found that they have a lot of items at half the price the other sites do.
Customer service is excellent. Whatever time of day I emailed them, I would get a prompt respones.
I had a few problems with my card since my shipping info was different from my billing information but that was rectified after I proved my identification.
Overall, super great!

maldac
3/17/13

i love 10dollarmall.com 1 of my favorite site ever . i order 3 times from them multiple items and was never onces disappointed i just wish they had more children stuff i have 3 kids and would have loved if there was more stuff that i can shop for my kids but other then that i love it and i agree its addicted cause am on everyday looking to see what new stuff are added ..

kristil1
3/6/13

I bought only one dress from 10dollarmall, because I was not expecting much. But I received it within only 3 days of ordering and chose the cheapest shipping method. The quality of the dress is much better than I thought, definitely worth more than the $10 I paid. I am very satisfied and will be doing business with 10dollarmall again.

abbyj1
2/19/13

So, I was waiting on my shoes for 2 weeks. I did not get any follow-ups at all. Until today, I checked my paypal and they refunded my money. I never got my shoes because apparently they were selling items which were out of stock! I'm so pissed off, those shoes were supposed to be for my daughter's birthday and now she won't have anything until after her birthday.

laceym
2/13/13

I ordered 24 items from this site. Things for my son and myself. When I received a package a week and a half later it only contained 12 items and they said I would have to take up the issue of my missing items with FedEx even though my missing items were not even on the packing slip meaning they NEVER SENT them to me in the first place. So irritated. I am missing over $100 in items and the first girl I talked to didn't even want to help me she acted like they had done nothing wrong. I am a single mom on a budget and that is why I ordered things from this site because they were inexpensive and I thought it was going to be cheaper, INSTEAD I am out $100 worth of stuff and they are going to "see what they can do about it". the supervisor Laura I talked to was most helpful but couldnt give me any answers as to when and if I will ever see any of my other stuff, she had to send my info along to someone above her. My advice is don't even bother ordering, you may never even see any of your stuff.

eo161
2/13/13

I've placed an order 10 days prior to the day I needed it. They stated at check out that all orders process withing 1 to3 business days. They marked my order as shipped the next day, but did not give the box to fed ex. My emails were left unanswered. A week later I went to cancel the order and saw that theyfinally shipped my order with the slowest service possible!!! They screw up and don't fix their mistakes! Don't buy from them. Buy from responsible businesses.

shelbyw7
1/15/13

Ordered 5 items on the 11th and arrived 4days later and didnt even pay extra shipping. Items were excatly what i thought they would be and im really thankful i found a reliable site for new cheap clothing :) Thank you 10dollar mall!

cocop
11/15/12

Newbie here so not filling in profile just yet. I will give opinion of a site I found when looking for wholesale or discount clothing.
Womens, mens, childrens, clothing. Purses and jewelry, maybe more selections? I bought some tops for women. Delivery was no problem. Clothing I purchased was decent but not Macys or Kohls equvilent. More like KMart. What Ir eceived was 3 shirts and a purse. All but 1 item was $9.99, the other shirt was on sale $4.99! Happy with my tops. Also bought a purse, all are $9.99. The 1 I bought is cheaply made, however for the price it is okay with me. The site has phone number and I called with a few ?'s and received courteous answers. If you arn't looking for designer labels or quality, will find good deals. Only problem I had was getting the right size. Some clothing in a medium as example, may run larger or smaller than you would think. Gives models measurement which doesn't help me much. If you want bargains, this store has them.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a pair of boots from 10dollarmall but i made a mistake by accident. I ordered 3 pair of boots instead of 1. Can someone tell me how to cancel 2 of them?? I don't wanna waste money on the same thing..Thank you so much..
11/18/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?