US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferw51

I haven't had any dealings with customer service as of yet. (in 24 reviews)

monicae5

I always order from 10dollarmall and I've never had an issue. (in 70 reviews)

deniseh33

I pay $6.99 and have received all of my orders in 4 days or less. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

missh4
1/27/16

Sometimes you get what you pay for other times its just complete crap and now they have premium items on there that are more then 10 dollars which is ridiculous

altonb22
1/21/16

I purchased shoes, skirt and dress for my hard to fit 16 yr old daughter. My daughter is tall and thin. I was nervous but everything fit perfectly and for the price the quality exceeded my expectations!! I will order from this site again!!

kiunaw
1/16/16

Pissed off ! I ordered 2 pairs of pants , bought a size 9 & could fit that one & bought a 9/10 and couldn't fit it . Couldn't fit one of the shirts I bought . I ordered two rompers large sized & could only fit one , so my advise to other people is to order your stuff a size or 2 bigger than what you usually wear!

antoinetted
12/11/15

I've ordered from here twice in a week and not onlniece'sboth packages came at the same time they were also up to satisfaction.. The clothes were exactly the way they were supposed to look. I recommended this site to my sister and both my nieces. Will be shopping here again..soon

cassyh1
12/11/15

I have been ordering from 10 dollar mall for almost a year now, and I am a pretty loyal customer. The only thing I would recommend is always always always order a size bigger! Otherwise it's pretty good, stylish, clothes for a reasonable price! I definitely order from them every couple of months when I have a shopping itch that needs to be scratched! I've ordered purses, jewelry, shoes, pants, shirts, all kinds of stuff from them, and I always get compliments on my outfits!

marialishao
12/4/15

I've ordered a couple more shoes and this time a dress and a belt. Everything as smooth as butter again! If ya haven't ordered yet, YOU NEED TO!

arisb1
11/30/15

You are told you will get a discount, but be aware of how the "discount" actually comes up. The ad may show a sale price, but when you check out, the discount you're suppose to get hasn't been applied to the sale price you thought you were getting. Instead, it is given to the before sale price. Throw in the price of shipping/tax and you are looking at a much larger total of what your item cost, which is more than you thought it would be. Just my experience. Merchandise quality is OK and delivery is good.

marks306
11/30/15

some of the clothes for juniors/misses are really nice!!! sizes run very different on each item, so i scroll down and then check the model's measurement!!

deniseh33
11/30/15

I know this site has received a lot of mixed reviews. My experience with this site has been above average and I will continue to use this site for several reasons. First, the quality of their merchandise is good. I have purchased several (10+) sweaters for myself and my husband and all of them have been the heavy duty, thick, plush sweaters I expect to buy from a trendy higher end store. The sizes fit well for both me and my husband. I also purchased several pairs of shoes. They were decent quality--very trendy and sturdy. The second reason I love this site is they offer fast, flat rate shipping! I pay $6.99 and have received all of my orders in 4 days or less. Lastly, I love the prices! Even though most items are only $10 they do have sales and the prices are even lower.

The only cons I've experienced shopping with this site is that one pair of shoes that were improperly sized (a half a size to small). Also, I accidentally ordered more than one particular item (which is very easy to do on this site). I checked out and then saw the mistake. However, this site does not allow you to modify an order once it has been placed--even before it ships-- like most sites. I immediately emailed and called the company so I could have the items removed from the order prior to shipping to avoid having to return the items. The items were shipped anyway and an email reply was sent post shipping.

Overall, this is a great site, with great prices, good quality merchandise, excellent shipping and average customer service.

jeanb40
10/20/15

Everything I have bought that would be my size is always small, like they are for girl's and not regular size women. Getting a go around for a sweatshirt that I bought Xtra large and I can't even close it to zip it. I think all there stuff is for small women like the petite Chinese or Korean but not for us larger USA women. Also their boots run small so order at least two sizes larger. I think maybe sticking to walmart's online clearance center is the way to go.

kellyp44
10/1/15

I order some for presents for my cousin and friends for Christmas there going love there dresses :) thank you 10dollormall

sierrap3
9/30/15

Well this is my second time ordering from 10DollarMall. I have to say that I was a bit worried ordering the second time because I read a bunch of reviews, some where bad then the majority were good reviews. So i had a big order it had 31 shirts in it, womens & mens, I placed the order and it was delivered right away, I had no problem with the order getting shipped out, that was great. When I received my packages I made sure everything was just as I had ordered it, and it was all perfect. The reviews that say the quality of the clothes isn't good is because you have to be careful what you order, you can clearly see what material each blouse is, therefore getting the ones made of good material. Everything I ordered came in the size I ordered it which was ALL SMALL. Besides one shirt came in Medium but it still fits okay. I will definitely tell my friends about this site, the clothes are great quality for the cheap price that you pay, Beautiful as well.

karismaa
9/25/15

I ordered four rings and what I had believed to be a nice bag. When I received my order, only three of my rings were present And the bag was terrible, very small and cheaply made. It looks as if cloth had been sewn to cardboard. Rings were also small.

prettyq
9/15/15

People coming here giving bad reviews are fools. I have bought more than 40pairs if shoes everything came looking great and for the price it prefect. Their cloths are good too.I get my item ship to me after a week .no matter what you do people would hate.10$mall all the way

kristyc5
8/25/15

I'm very happy with my order it came super quick and just in time for my trip needs more Selection but other than that it's awesome and cheap what more can you ask for

jamesb245
8/18/15

I PURCHASED SOME MERCHANDISE, AND WHEN I RECEIVED IT ALL ITEMS WERE TO SMALL. SO I SHIPPED THEM BACK AND YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL USPS THAT 10 DOLLAR MALL REFUSED MY PACKAGE, I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ASSURED ME THEY WOULD FIND OUT THE PROBLEM AND RETURN MY CALLS, WHICH THEY NEVER DID. NOW AS OF TODAY THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MY ATTORNEY WILL BE INVOLVED. 08/18/2015

demetrial1
8/12/15

I LOVE THIS SITE I HAVE BEEN ORDERING THIGS FOR YEARS....I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANY CLOTHS SO I'M NOT SURE ON THAT BUT THERE SHOES ARE GREAT....I GET COMPLIENTS DAY AND NIGHT....PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK ME WERE DID I GET MY SHOES.....THEY ALWAYS COME IN A TIMELY MATTER ...I AM SHOCKED BY ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS......LOIVE LOVE LOVE THIS SITE

duncanm33
8/2/15

I ordered two shirts that were supposed to be xl. The label said xl, but all I could button was the first top button. Both shirts are about 2 sizes too small. I've been wearing xl shirts for 30 years, and these pieces of crap are NOT that size. Don't buy here.

stephanier35
7/31/15

I don't know how people could say they like this stuff. The clothes are the cheapest pieces of crap I have ever purchased. I won't even wear any of it because it looks like my 7 year old stitched it up herself. Waste of my money.

kathyf22
7/30/15

After I've received instead of a beautiful dress,I've purchased, something else,I've contacted the customer service,which is really great!Myra D was really helpful and did her best to solve the problem with a wrong item!

erickaht
7/16/15

I love 10 dollar mall!! I order from here at least 6-10 times a month! I always get ask about my outfits or my shoes purses everything. The clothes does run small so just when you order go up a size. Other than that. I love here shopping here. I don't even shop at the clothing store. It only takes about 3 days for me to receive my things! I just finish placing another order

deel28
7/1/15

10DollarMall.com is by far the BEST online discount clothing store I have come across to date. Not only does it sell GREAT QUALITY, ADORABLE CLOTHING, SHOES AND ACCESORIES at UNBELIEVEABLY LOW PRICES (all under $10), is also has great Customer Service.

This ‘Shoppers Heaven’ is not just a store, but a whole online shopping experience, with social interaction on their website’s forum, a personal profile with the ability to upload photos, befriend other shoppers, send private messages, review products and more. The site features an OUTSTANDING REWARDS SYSTEM, unheard of at any other online clothing store, which gives customers the opportunity to earn up to 15% OFF all purchases, while interacting with other fans and making new friends, on the website. But that’s not all; as if that was not good enough, their facebook page often gives customers the opportunity to win FREE GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYS, for purchases on their website. And no, these giveaways are not “fixed”; because I have won quite a few and I have no affiliation with this company.

I became a customer three year ago and have created a completely new, quality, beautiful wardrobe, without “breaking the bank”. I cannot express enough, how EXTREMELY PLEASED I am with this company. As long as 10dollarmall.com exists, that’s where I’ll be shopping.

Personally, I have had an AMAZING SHOPPING EXPERIENCE with 10DollarMall.com and I HIGHLY RECOMEND it!!!

For photo samples of items I have purchased, check out my 10DollarMall profile:

Tip for consumers: If you log in to the site everyday, participate in the forum and write product reviews, you can save even more!

tavisat
6/28/15

I bought 2 pairs of shoes on Tuesday and got them that Friday morning! The shoes are great quality. I'm very happy with my purchase. I think they just need to have a bigger selections of shoes! But other then that they are legit and I will be order more from them!

cassandrae
6/23/15

Another site introduced to me by my little sister, in the beginning I ordered small things just to test the quality, I have jewelry I purchased from the "high end" stores that's faded, yet the items I purchased off this site, still "shines bright like a diamond" (to quote RiRi)...I've purchased clothes and shoes and received compliments and looks of shock when I tell where I made the purchases. I've even logged into my account to show proof that's where I made the purchases...very pleased with this site, will definitely shop here as long as they are in business.

kaeishac
5/19/15

10dollarmall IS GREATTTT!!! I ordered a purse, shoes, a few bottoms, and a cardigan from them and I am SO GLAD I did. I'm not sure if the pics I added are showing on this review, but I wore suede tan heels with the tan, teal, and black pattern dress I got from them on date night with my husband and all I can say is that the outfit definitely did its job lol. They are in America, so no, it is not a scam like sammydress where they are shipping you clothes that fit a 10 year old from China. This place is legit. I ordered on 5/12, received my stuff on 5/15....THREE DAYS FROM CALI TO GEORGIA FOR A BIG ORDER AND I PAID LIKE $6 FOR SHIPPING. AMAZING!!! It all arrived on my doorstep in a big box and two big white packages. It was like Christmas, I was excited and I'm 20 years old!!! The quality of the shoes is great. I purchased quite a few heels and two pairs of sandals. The heels and wedges I got are great quality, and easy to walk in which is a plus for me because I never was a fan of heels and ended up buying 7 pairs, and I LOVE each one lol. The dress I bought is obviously made from a durable material, not cheap at all. It surprised me but it does say on the website that they do not MAKE these clothes, they get them from retailers who no longer need them so you should not judge the quality of 10dollarmall if you DO get something bad, you should judge the company whose name is on the product, because they send you the clothes with the tags from the companies still on them. The sizes are true to fit, I was a bit worried because I'm 5'5'', have a small waist (25 in.), larger butt (size 9 or have to go up to 27-29 in waist labelled jeans to accommodate my butt) and large breasts (D's) that keep growing so I'm reluctant to buy clothes that I can't try on. But I followed the chart and everything fits, nothing is too tight (some things are a little roomy, IMO). If you read a review and something didn't fit a girl, she could've gotten something that wasn't true to size......ORRRR it is probably because she is lying to herself about how small she really is lmao.....I found another website, 599fashion.com that sells clothes for 5.99 or less and bought all my shirts from there which was a MISTAKE. I wrote a review on them as well. Next time, I will just buy everything from 10dollarmall, because the cost of shipping on 599fashion.com ($20 for 8-12 business days for the same size order) coupled with the fact that it's a week later and they just shipped my order last night at 7 pm (AFTER I pointed out the fact that my order was being sent to Canada to their customer service) AND THESE TWO COMPANIES ARE IN THE SAME STATE, does not make any sense at all!! DO NOT SHOP THERE. But enough about 599fashion.....I did have an issue though, when I placed my order the first time, they put it on hold and kept it on hold even after I did what the verification email stated. When I called customer service, they COULD NOT tell me exactly why it was on hold, and told me to wait until the end of the day, it will be off hold and I need to make sure all my billing info is correct.....my billing info was 100% correct and at the end of the day it was still on hold. The next day, I called to cancel my order and just re-ordered with PayPal (this way my order was not put on hold because PayPal guarantees your info is correct in their eyes, I guess). I think they put my order on hold because I was trying to spend over $300 the first time. Then I decided to spend half of my money at 599fashion because of that experience. Customer service gets a 1 star for being dumb. When it comes to ordering, make sure the amount of money you spend isn't too large (crazy, I know), all your billing info is correct, or you use PayPal so they don't hold your order! But everything besides customer service is great. Oh yeah, I changed my current purse to the purse I bought from here because it was bigger, roomier, and even cuter than that one. My purse is faux leather red and looks freakin' awesome. 10dollarmall can have aaaaaaaaall my money because I will continue to spend $150+ here!! Keep being great, you guys!

Tip for consumers: Read chart sizes and actually measure yourself with tape, don't guess.....the chart is correct, you just probably aren't as skinny as you think you are!!! Keep in mind the model height....they are taller than most girls so your dresses, skirts, etc might not be as short on you if you are shorter than them. Do not place too large of an order, make sure your billing info is completely correct, use PayPal if you can.

zakiyyahi
5/4/15

Ive yet to get my package, it was supposed to be her two weeks ago. Very disappointed.

triciap5
4/30/15

I have ordered from them about 5 times and will continue. I live in N.C. and my stuff usually arrives between 4-6 days. I normally wear: bra size 32B, I would say order a medium. I wear a size 5 or 27 in pants and i can easily wear a small. Anything that is closed toe (shoe), I would say go up a half size. I found them to have great customer service. Don't forget to check out their clearance stuff!! Have fun shopping!!!

vanessaw11
4/15/15

I bought some boots a year ago and they still look new, very comfortable and the price was right! I didnt think the boots would be quality but they havent fallen apart yet. I will shop here!

jenniferg64
4/9/15

I think in any business, sometimes its the luck of the draw, i have spent hundreds of dollars here and have had great luck, with no issues, shoes and clothing included.. I will continue to buy from them, i love their trendy clothes, everytime i wear them to work, i get so many compliments about how unique and cute my clothes are.

joniq
3/30/15

I am NEVER ordering from them again. I ended up having to cancel an order several weeks after it was placed (it had yet to ship) and after I cancelled it they took out the payment after I talked to customer service anyways. This place is a JOKE. Customer service was no help and I had to file a claim with my bank to get the money back, and have yet to hear from them about that either. I would give negative stars if I could!!!

juliew21
3/29/15

What a joke. They charged credit card immediately took 3 weeks to send shipping label, have yet 2 weeks later, to send package. Tried costumer service line they say they will call back never have. Email costumer service no email back. Finally automated email received saying nothing. I am glad I didn't spend much what a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from here. The worst costumer no service ever.

heatherb57
3/28/15

I absolutely love the dress that I just purchased. I purchased a black/pink bodycon dress and I followed their size chart to a T and this dress fits me perfectly! I love it and it was only 9.99! I'm so amazed by the quality, how well it fits me, and how cheap it was! Unfortunately, it took about 3 weeks for me to finally get it from the original order date. I paid for the cheapest shipping but I feel like it shouldn't have taken that long.

Tip for consumers: If you're trying to order for a special event, make sure you order like a month out from the day you want to wear it to ensure it arrives on time.

sophieg6
3/27/15

I spent $49 and some change on March 13, 2015. I bought 5 items. It was delivered to me on March 25, 2015. I picked the items up on the 26th of March. This was my first purchase and I ordered medium sizes. I am 5'7" and I weigh 150lbs.

The clothes fit fine. My bust is 36, waist 28, and hips 42. I was nervous to buy from them but before I purchased it the website did inform me that their shipping was in transition so I didn't mind waiting 13 days. It was also backed by Google, as soon as I made the purchase, Google contacted me informing me it would refund me my money if I did not receive my shipments.

I give it a 4 stars because the shipments did take 13 days, but the clothes I bought do fit true to size and they look exactly like the pictures. I would recommend this site to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect your clothes to be shipped to you within a week.

aprl
3/26/15

I buy hundreds of dollars worth of clothing accessories and phenomenal boots weekly from 10dollarmall for years now! Not once was my order lost or ddamaged. Sometimes I mess up and buy shirts that aren't as cute on me as model but that's my bad. They are so inexpensive I give them to friends I donate them to churches!! People who complain should try and appreciate the fact that such an amazing store even exists!! Everyone makes mistakes, even companies! Being a small business owner myself its hurtful when people write bad comments about you or your establishment ! Its 10$ people suck it up appreciate the good and if you have an issue 10dollar mall is so responsive in complaints brought to their attention. Love love love 10dollar mall!!! Thank you !!!

melodieh2
3/25/15

I've ordered items that were in stock at the time with this company and only receive 1/2 my items in the order with no notice of why my items are canceled or not sent. How can a person be happy with ordering an outfit and only receiving 1/2 of it. They offer no explanation for their horrible incomplete service.

Tip for consumers: expect to not receive an complete order

ericam21
3/20/15

It looked basically like the picture on the website and was shipped to my house in a good amount of time. The material isn't cheaply made and you get what you expect. The size fits well and isn't too big or too small. All in all they are a good website and I would say to go to it and find yourself some cute clothes. They make sure to get things done and that you are happy with what you buy.

samanthar20
3/17/15

At first I was scared to order because I thought probably it was a poor company but I ordered 3 Pairs of shoes and they came in 2 weeks. I was amazed at the good service they had. I order again another pairs of heals and they were fantastic! They got to me within 6-8 days from the day I ordered them. Totally amazed at this company and their products! I will defiantly shop again:)

leahs16
3/17/15

I have never been disapointed here..good quality..great price..only time im disapointed is if they dont have my size!

jessicar37
3/7/15

I ordered 9 things , second guessing a few thinking they might be too small , but every piece of clothing I ordered was perfect ! Everything was so cute !
It was a day late , but totally worth the wait !

nickellm
3/3/15

I order from many sites and this is in my top three. Shipping ids always fast and returns are simple. I love the selection and can't beat the price. The quality is great for the price. And you actually get help if you have a problem.

megans23
3/2/15

I ordered 5 items from this site. I received my items within the same week I ordered them and I used the cheapest shipping option. I accidentally put in the wrong zip code on my order and when I called in the lady over the phone was very nice and fixed the address quickly.The cloths I ordered were nice and pretty true to size (which I was kinda worried about). I am really happy with my purchase and will continue to order from this site and tell all my friends about it. The only bad thing was I tried to use my coupon and the prices kept going up when I added the shipment, but when you are only spending $10 per item you cant really complain.

josephines2
2/20/15

I have ordered over $150 worth of items from this site.
I received 1 email to confirm the order was "submitted", promised i would get another with live tracking details however nothing there was nothing to follow it up with. I was given a useless tracking number and tracking site which "does not recognise my tracking details". Its been over 2 weeks since i placed the order and the money has been already been deducted from my account. They WONT reply to my emails! And WONT return my calls!
Funny enough when I went to shop online from another site called - Moddeals.com, I decided I would Google their location first (to check for shipping details etc) and SURPRISE, SURPRISE it is supposedly the EXACT same location as 10DollarMall...... Coincidence? I think not! **THIS RANG WARNING BELLS!!**
DO NOT TRUST THESE 2 SITES! THEY ARE A SCAM!!

DIY Experiment: If you don't believe me click on this link (http://www.moddeals.com/contactus.htm) which will direct you to the contact details of Moddeals.com... including their "location".
And then click on this link which will direct you the google search of that address. (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=3515+Main+St.+Suite+201+Chula+Vista%2C+CA+91911&oq=3515+Main+St.+Suite+201+Chula+Vista%2C+CA+91911&aqs=chrome..69i57.1151j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8)

->I rest my case......

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

markh142
2/13/15

Bogus tracking and horrible customer service.

maddier3
2/11/15

I thought this site was great! It offers a huge selection of clothing, shoes, and accesories. I ordered 3 pairs of shorts, all of which were on sale for $5. I paid the cheapest shipping option and my order still arrived in about 4 days! I have a ton of trouble believing the bad reviews because every item of clothing I ordered was there, and none were mislabeled or torn. The shorts were true to size and super cute!! The material on the white shorts was a little thin but hey. I paid $5 so I can't complain at all. I was very satisfied with my experience at 10 dollar mall and plan to shop here again!

kiishatyn
2/4/15

I like this website everything is awesome. I love it I've ordered more than 50 items in 2 month and they always come at time 5 days after...

monicae5
2/4/15

I always order from 10dollarmall and I've never had an issue. I have a hard time believing the negative reviews. I always pay with paypal, I always get a confirmation email and tracking number. This site is not a scam. Since sizes run different, it's always best to READ the description of the clothing item you're ordering and KNOW your measurements so that you get your correct size. I just got $70 jeans for $10 so I'm very pleased. Again, I'm having a hard time beliving the negative reviews.

exmeraldaf
1/31/15

My first time ordering from this site and I loved it! I just made another order from the today! I ordered 6 pairs of shoes. They're all true to size and true to their appearances. Good quality. I used paypal to pay and It arrived within 1-2 weeks!(It arrived on the exact due date they gave me) I don't understand why people here are saying that the tracking number didn't work at all.Well actually, it didn't work within the first day but from then on and afterwards it worked perfectly fine! It arrived with FedEx. I definitely recommend! I didn't order anything else other than shoes, so... so far I only recommend buying shoes from here! :)

Tip for consumers: Order your actual size or the size you're used to ordering on the type of shoe. For example, in flats i'm normally a size 7 but in boots i'm a 6 and a half. But either way, I ordered them all in size 7 to be on the safe side.

isha-leonardl
1/30/15

i have have wasted my money time and time again i do not like this site i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shop here a again they only gave me 1 out of 67 things and plus the size was wrong i open the box there was a blue die dye on my shirt and i am a 6 and they gave me a size 13 so very very wrong. >:( the shipping fast tho

Tip for consumers: ugh

briannak5
1/9/15

I bought 2 sweaters and a pair of heels, and I love them! The products are true to their sizes and the sweaters are so warm and soft! The only problem you could say that I had was the heels were a bit higher than I thought (which is my fault for not reading the specifics) but they too are comfortable! No complaints what so ever... not to mention I only spent about $24 because they were all on sale and I found a free shipping code! Best thing ever!

Tip for consumers: -Look online for extra promo codes to get even better deals
-Know your sizes and you'll be fine, in flats I am a 7 but in heals I am a 6 1/2 and if your not sure about your clothing sizes go one up, what could happen?

jessicaa39
1/7/15

If I could rate it a negative I would!!! This is a horrible site. They charged me twice on different days. Customer service is horrible. I've been on hold for more than 15 minutes. Then when you need to cancel an item you can't do it online. This website needs to be BAN!!!!

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the 10DollarMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question