The Institute for Relational Harm, Safe Relationships and Sandra Brown have been scamming desperate victims for years.
- She has no license. (feel free to call the Licensing Dept of North Carolina) http://www.ncpsychologyboard.org/search.htm
She is currently combating this by called herself "Pre-Licensed." However, she used to have a license and refuses to pay or study to take the licensing exam. A 58 year old woman who's pre-licensed? That's like called a Used Car a "Pre Owned Vehicle"
- her counseling diploma is only from Liberty University. Check who founded Liberty. http://www.liberty.edu/aboutliberty/
- She was caught trying to register her business as a church to avoid taxes (see above) Google 'Reverend Sandy'
- She has never filed an appropriate business plan with her state or the federal Government.
- Dr. Leedom refused to help with the second WOMEN WHO LOVE PSYCHOPATHS book because Brown withheld monies from her and then smeared Leedom
- one of her Gurus & best friends is cult leader Laura Knight Jadcyzk
- Brown's office assistant ('legal' advisor) is a pagan woman named Betsy Ashby who does a lot of her stalking and smearing for her of anyone who tries to get the truth out about Brown (Ashby has criminal warrants out for her)
- she stole a lot of her early material from Keith Ablow, MD
- all of the women interviewed for WWLP had to PAY for a book from her, yet she profits
- her expensive retreats are scams and unsold properties of a real estate friend and she offers no follow up help
- there is no such thing as a 'psychopathologist'
- she was a partner in the Meadows - which was a Florida clinic shut down by the Feds for bilking Medicaid.
- Brown was anti-codependence for years but is now embracing it because she is friendly and sharing business with Melanie Tonia Evans (another fraud). Brown cares more about her money than victims.
- Brown completely plaguarized the Narcissists-Suck blog http://howtospotadangerousman.blogspot.com.
(keep scrolling - she put gibberish on the first few pages to covered up her plaguarism)
Yet she has a disclaimer on her site about going after plaguarists!
- she paid off a number of websites that outed her as a scammer to remove the information