SHAME SHAME SHAME.!
Pitcrew car service has brought such a disastrous experience to me.! Since there are plenty of reasons for not to opt for pitcrew services, I'll try and mention the worst of them in clean bullet points:
- Car toed by Pitcrew Service on 01.11.2019. On the way to the garage, the team decides to change the allotted garage.! Customer bears the cost of toeing, so pitcrew cares a damn for it.! Also, the customer has to pay toeing charges is told when a vehicle gets dropped at the service station. CAR GETS DELIVERED ON 01.01.2020.!! Stay tuned as this does not end here simply.
- PITCREW IS ONLY THE ONLINE SERVICE PROVIDER AND OWNS NO GARAGE OF ITS OWN. Hence, any issue arises while the servicing period, tackle it yourself. Pitcrew will only take it's a commission from garage once work is finished.! It has no track and control of the services.!
- Not wasting time in explaining all the hassle in dealing with the garage and pitcrew team, just noting following delivery statuses:
1. Denting and Painting: It is the worst denting and painting I've seen in my life. Exaggerating.?? No.. Refer to photographs, no other explanation is needed. Newly painted door, fender etc has black spots, fragments where the paint is missing etc.! By the way, I'm charged extra for getting the paint job done in the booth with heating facility. The result, POOR.!
2. Central Locking System: Not Working.! Car is delivered to the customer with a major fault.! It was in working condition earlier.!
3. Car Indicators: Not Working.! This will definitely not need any explanation at all.
4. Ignition Issue: Team takes closely 10 days to recognise the ignition issue. Finally told me that the CODING HAS GONE WRONG. Charges INR 15,000/- that too by third party vendor/service provider. I sent a local roadside mechanic, he sorted the issue in less than 30 minutes and took INR 9000/- (Just because the garage price was very high.! No one leaves opportunity)
5. Parts which are replaced, and installed with genuine parts, have no indication if they are really new and genuine.! Refer petrol cap photograph for an INR 6500/- genuine and new part given to me.!
6. After repair/replacement of the right-hand side door, the glass window mechanism seems to have issues. The mechanism is giving weird sound.!
I have photographs and videos of the work done, for which pitcrew has billed me with INR 55,000/- YES 55,000/-. Kindly see the media attached.
GO FOR A ROADSIDE MECHANIC/CENTRE-PAINTER etc OVER PLANNING TO GO FOR PITCREW SERVICES.! I will not write, unless requiring, about the garage as I dealt with pitcrew and not the garage.!
I'm hoping that the major issues are resolved ASAP BY PITCREW. And with the sufficient time required for completion of the work.!
No response to my email and with a quick action towards resolution within today will allow me to post a descriptive narration of the mental and financial harassment on public domains. Videos are too large to be uploaded on mail. I'll share them on social media.
MOST IMPORTANT NOTE: I DON'T WANT ANY WRITTEN/VERBAL COMMUNICATION WITH GARAGE AND ITS ASSOCIATES.!! I SHALL DEAL WITH PITCREW ONLY