Pitcrew IN

Ratings On Other Platforms

Better Business Bureau
4.6 / 5

Pitcrew IN has a consumer rating of 4.32 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pitcrew IN most frequently mention car service.Pitcrew IN ranks 3rd among Auto Repair sites.

• Everyone looking for an agency who specialized in car service in Gurgaon.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pitcrew IN?

“Highly Recommended”

Rahul S.
1/28/20

EXTREMELY GOOD, Car Service and repair workshop. I have been using their services since last 3 years, they are very professional, the best part is they service all brand cars. Workshop is fully equipped with all tools and equipment's, mechanics have are good knowledge and experience. Even their denting painting jobs are very nice, they do have a paint booth as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, try them out...

“Disgusting service”

Tarun M.
2/10/21

Disgusting service. First the rates are exuberantly high for parts. They take your car for service and then instead of getting car back in good condition they bring back car with broken parts.(In my understanding service is to get parts working fine) The team is not ready to accept their fault and will put everything on you. The helpline numbers are so difficult to reach. In short an horrible experience.

car (33)
kaushalj1
March 20th, 2021

Absolute smooth experience. On time delivery, did a splendid job. Charges were much less than other workshops. Hassle free service. Will definitely call them again next time.

rishin4
April 4th, 2021

It was great experience. Professional staff, valuable advice given. So happy to see a new look of my car. Thanks Aman... Keep it up!

abhayg7
March 22nd, 2021

Simple Awesome and hassle free service and experience. They are not after looting money from the customer, they will help you repair parts rather than simply changing.

shivamu2
April 8th, 2021

Good place... Convenient... Easily reachable... And provides best services... The Prices offered by Pitcrew are way better than these fancy authorised workshops, the other good part is they also use the same genuine spares offering better value to customer.

ankishg
April 7th, 2021

Great work, service is good too. I am surely gonna do my next servicing from here. They share all the photos and Vidoes of whatever they are changing, also explain why the spare need to be replaced, if the replacement can be avoided they advise that as well. Very happy with their attitude towads customers

vishalv26
March 28th, 2021

I am completely satisfied with the service of pitcrew, specially Mr Vinay who have good knowledge about the vehicle. Thanks

rahuls223
January 28th, 2020

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, try them out...

amans87
April 5th, 2021

I have fixed my car dents & paints for my Hyundai. Service was excellent and found Team was very polite. They have good technical expertise as well. Pickup was bit late but overall good experience.

sofiyans1
March 23rd, 2021

The mote of Pitcrew is very clear, not to charge customers unnecessarily, as long as quick solution works fine! Highly impressed and much recommended.

adityar33
April 15th, 2021

Got my car's service done today and it was a wonderful experience. Quality of service was excellent and committed delivery time was honoured too... keep up good work Team Pitcrew

shivamm14
October 7th, 2020

Nice place to get a good make over for any given car. People are awesome here. I will recommend to all my peers. Mechanic Sanjay is the man of Steel here. Pitcrew services rocks.

kuldeeps39
March 28th, 2021

They work with the right attitude. They dont do hit and trail with your car, like other mechanics. They took 3 road tests and got my car checked on lift twice before they came up to me with the solution to the problem. I gave them the approval to proceed with repair, with a bang they got it fixed with perfect diagnosis.

mohds60
March 24th, 2021

Car repair and maintenance rates of Pitcrew are very economical as compared to other garages and service centres. I wish Pitcrew all the best

nilg1
September 27th, 2020

Excellent service all the time, another great experience with quality car service this week. Highly recommend... your loyal customer.

premg3
February 5th, 2020

I'm very happy with the service provided by Pitcrew. I was a bit skeptical about giving pickup of my car, but was pleasantly surprised by constant updates on whatsapp. Happy and satisfied.

anirudhs6
March 24th, 2021

I must say that their services are really good, satisfying and at a affordable price. Staff is very polite and gave a detailed description of all that they were doing making sure the customer understands what is he paying for.

pawany
September 27th, 2020

Service was courteous and prompt in addition to a high quality repair. Will surely recommend your services to my known one. Cheers for the amazing job.

yashh
February 5th, 2020

This was the first time I tried car servicing from Pitcrew. My Hyundai i20 had a complaint for AC and clutch. Work done in a very professional and effective manner. Issues totally resolved. Overall nice experience.

lawk3
April 15th, 2021

I love it, you get the best quality services here. I have been trusting them with my cars since last 4 years. I have also been referring my friends and family cars to them since long and they have always been best at their work and commitments

noorn2
September 23rd, 2020

One of the Best multibrand car workshop. They have all facilities like paint booth, washing arear, latest tools and good mechanics. I recently got my BMW serviced and Painted from them. I am happy with the service provided. Would recommend Pitcrew to all

uditc1
March 14th, 2021

After long journey my car starts making weired noise as pitcrew charging seems reasonable i decided to go for it. Satisfied by service got my car back after 1 day

vijayd18
December 2nd, 2020

I would recommend everyone to leave authorized service center thieves and go to talented technians of Pitcrew. Highly recommended.

The mechanic is focused and well versed with the vehicles he touches. My car had a speed sensor faulty and an engine light active. Instead of buying a new sensor he soldered it and changed a bit of wiring... And voila! It started working. The engine light also went off. My experience is good here.

heereshb
April 1st, 2021

Very Good and courteous service. They took 2 days to paint the hood and front bumper my car. The paint was matched to original blue colour. I am happy with the service

rajy13
March 26th, 2021

The best service centre to get your car serviced. Excellent service and good staffs. They also charge less than many other service centres.

sanjays113
October 2nd, 2020

1 A team of well experienced staff with deep knowledge in the field of Repair and maintenance. 2. Friendly atmosphere. 3. Timely completion of assigned job. 4. No extra un-nessesary repair suggestions and only genuine charges. 5. Lowest bill in the market. 6. Above all, a must visit place for your Car-care.

Why u called it a success story? It's a u successful story which burned my 1 lakh. Also mentally disturbed. I have never seen this kind of unprofessionalism

By Amit G.

I was looking for best services and I found this on internet. But I had my personal experience very bad, they spoiled by car and now I have to spend 1 lakh for this. Internet and reality are totally different.

By Amit G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pitcrew IN staff and other customers.

pitcrewa
Pitcrew A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitcrew IN?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about Pitcrew IN?