Pitcrew IN

Pitcrew IN has a consumer rating of 4.32 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pitcrew IN ranks 3rd among Auto Repair sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.8%

• Everyone looking for an agency who specialized in car service in Gurgaon.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pitcrew IN?

“Highly Recommended”

Rahul S.
1/28/20

EXTREMELY GOOD, Car Service and repair workshop. I have been using their services since last 3 years, they are very professional, the best part is they service all brand cars. Workshop is fully equipped with all tools and equipment's, mechanics have are good knowledge and experience. Even their denting painting jobs are very nice, they do have a paint booth as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, try them out...

“Disgusting service”

Tarun M.
2/10/21

Disgusting service. First the rates are exuberantly high for parts. They take your car for service and then instead of getting car back in good condition they bring back car with broken parts.(In my understanding service is to get parts working fine) The team is not ready to accept their fault and will put everything on you. The helpline numbers are so difficult to reach. In short an horrible experience.

car (33)
rahuls223
January 28th, 2020

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, try them out...

tarunm12
February 10th, 2021

kaushalj1
March 20th, 2021

Absolute smooth experience. On time delivery, did a splendid job. Charges were much less than other workshops. Hassle free service. Will definitely call them again next time.

robinc457
September 7th, 2020

They over charged me... when they were giving my car back... steering of my car was hard like rock. I gave them car back and they charged extra for no fault of mine. They will tell u fake thing that ur car is having many problems when u go for regular service. If u want to burn ur money u can go with them. They r parasites... worst car service company ever. Go for other. I have faced it twice... DNT burn ur money

Tip for consumers:
Never ever go for pits crew they over charge and tell u fake things that ur car is having multiple problem..they r pathetic...never go with them..u ll regret...I have been over charged by them twice..

Products used:
Car service

rishin4
April 4th, 2021

It was great experience. Professional staff, valuable advice given. So happy to see a new look of my car. Thanks Aman... Keep it up!

shivamm14
October 7th, 2020

Nice place to get a good make over for any given car. People are awesome here. I will recommend to all my peers. Mechanic Sanjay is the man of Steel here. Pitcrew services rocks.

abhayg7
March 22nd, 2021

Simple Awesome and hassle free service and experience. They are not after looting money from the customer, they will help you repair parts rather than simply changing.

nilg1
September 27th, 2020

Excellent service all the time, another great experience with quality car service this week. Highly recommend... your loyal customer.

premg3
February 5th, 2020

I'm very happy with the service provided by Pitcrew. I was a bit skeptical about giving pickup of my car, but was pleasantly surprised by constant updates on whatsapp. Happy and satisfied.

pawany
September 27th, 2020

Service was courteous and prompt in addition to a high quality repair. Will surely recommend your services to my known one. Cheers for the amazing job.

noorn2
September 23rd, 2020

One of the Best multibrand car workshop. They have all facilities like paint booth, washing arear, latest tools and good mechanics. I recently got my BMW serviced and Painted from them. I am happy with the service provided. Would recommend Pitcrew to all

shivamu2
April 8th, 2021

Good place... Convenient... Easily reachable... And provides best services... The Prices offered by Pitcrew are way better than these fancy authorised workshops, the other good part is they also use the same genuine spares offering better value to customer.

hiteshj6
January 3rd, 2020

SHAME SHAME SHAME.!

Pitcrew car service has brought such a disastrous experience to me.! Since there are plenty of reasons for not to opt for pitcrew services, I'll try and mention the worst of them in clean bullet points:
- Car toed by Pitcrew Service on 01.11.2019. On the way to the garage, the team decides to change the allotted garage.! Customer bears the cost of toeing, so pitcrew cares a damn for it.! Also, the customer has to pay toeing charges is told when a vehicle gets dropped at the service station. CAR GETS DELIVERED ON 01.01.2020.! Stay tuned as this does not end here simply.
- PITCREW IS ONLY THE ONLINE SERVICE PROVIDER AND OWNS NO GARAGE OF ITS OWN. Hence, any issue arises while the servicing period, tackle it yourself. Pitcrew will only take it's a commission from garage once work is finished.! It has no track and control of the services.!
- Not wasting time in explaining all the hassle in dealing with the garage and pitcrew team, just noting following delivery statuses:
1. Denting and Painting: It is the worst denting and painting I've seen in my life. Exaggerating.? No. Refer to photographs, no other explanation is needed. Newly painted door, fender etc has black spots, fragments where the paint is missing etc.! By the way, I'm charged extra for getting the paint job done in the booth with heating facility. The result, POOR.!
2. Central Locking System: Not Working.! Car is delivered to the customer with a major fault.! It was in working condition earlier.!
3. Car Indicators: Not Working.! This will definitely not need any explanation at all.
4. Ignition Issue: Team takes closely 10 days to recognise the ignition issue. Finally told me that the CODING HAS GONE WRONG. Charges INR 15,000/- that too by third party vendor/service provider. I sent a local roadside mechanic, he sorted the issue in less than 30 minutes and took INR 9000/- (Just because the garage price was very high.! No one leaves opportunity)
5. Parts which are replaced, and installed with genuine parts, have no indication if they are really new and genuine.! Refer petrol cap photograph for an INR 6500/- genuine and new part given to me.!
6. After repair/replacement of the right-hand side door, the glass window mechanism seems to have issues. The mechanism is giving weird sound.!

I have photographs and videos of the work done, for which pitcrew has billed me with INR 55,000/- YES 55,000/-. Kindly see the media attached.

GO FOR A ROADSIDE MECHANIC/CENTRE-PAINTER etc OVER PLANNING TO GO FOR PITCREW SERVICES.! I will not write, unless requiring, about the garage as I dealt with pitcrew and not the garage.!

I'm hoping that the major issues are resolved ASAP BY PITCREW. And with the sufficient time required for completion of the work.!

No response to my email and with a quick action towards resolution within today will allow me to post a descriptive narration of the mental and financial harassment on public domains. Videos are too large to be uploaded on mail. I'll share them on social media.

MOST IMPORTANT NOTE: I DON'T WANT ANY WRITTEN/VERBAL COMMUNICATION WITH GARAGE AND ITS ASSOCIATES.! I SHALL DEAL WITH PITCREW ONLY

sofiyans1
March 23rd, 2021

The mote of Pitcrew is very clear, not to charge customers unnecessarily, as long as quick solution works fine! Highly impressed and much recommended.

vijayd18
December 2nd, 2020

I would recommend everyone to leave authorized service center thieves and go to talented technians of Pitcrew. Highly recommended.

The mechanic is focused and well versed with the vehicles he touches. My car had a speed sensor faulty and an engine light active. Instead of buying a new sensor he soldered it and changed a bit of wiring... And voila! It started working. The engine light also went off. My experience is good here.

yashg13
October 19th, 2020

They had applied duplicated in the name of original products and charge me 30000 thousand and within two months of service. I had to replace it below is the photo proof. They also not agreeing they are at fault

yashh
February 5th, 2020

This was the first time I tried car servicing from Pitcrew. My Hyundai i20 had a complaint for AC and clutch. Work done in a very professional and effective manner. Issues totally resolved. Overall nice experience.

ankishg
April 7th, 2021

Great work, service is good too. I am surely gonna do my next servicing from here. They share all the photos and Vidoes of whatever they are changing, also explain why the spare need to be replaced, if the replacement can be avoided they advise that as well. Very happy with their attitude towads customers

vishalv26
March 28th, 2021

I am completely satisfied with the service of pitcrew, specially Mr Vinay who have good knowledge about the vehicle. Thanks

sanjays113
October 2nd, 2020

1 A team of well experienced staff with deep knowledge in the field of Repair and maintenance. 2. Friendly atmosphere. 3. Timely completion of assigned job. 4. No extra un-nessesary repair suggestions and only genuine charges. 5. Lowest bill in the market. 6. Above all, a must visit place for your Car-care.

uttkarshr
January 30th, 2020

I have given my polo car for denting and painting. I my very much satisfied with the service. Price also very reasonable. They updated everything in whatsapp while they are servicing. Its a great thing. I wish authorized service centres should also follow this.

pawanr8
October 21st, 2020

I have not seen such a big fraud company. No ethics, work culture, respect for customer, rude incomparable with tools and tounge.

kyram23
September 23rd, 2020

Had an accident and the next day took the car to this place. Service was excellent. Delivered on time as told me earlier. Looks as new. Pushkar was really helpful in getting the job done.

amans87
April 5th, 2021

I have fixed my car dents & paints for my Hyundai. Service was excellent and found Team was very polite. They have good technical expertise as well. Pickup was bit late but overall good experience.

kuldeeps39
March 28th, 2021

They work with the right attitude. They dont do hit and trail with your car, like other mechanics. They took 3 road tests and got my car checked on lift twice before they came up to me with the solution to the problem. I gave them the approval to proceed with repair, with a bang they got it fixed with perfect diagnosis.

Why u called it a success story? It's a u successful story which burned my 1 lakh. Also mentally disturbed. I have never seen this kind of unprofessionalism

By Amit G.

I was looking for best services and I found this on internet. But I had my personal experience very bad, they spoiled by car and now I have to spend 1 lakh for this. Internet and reality are totally different.

By Amit G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pitcrew IN staff and other customers.

pitcrewa
Pitcrew A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitcrew IN?

Have a question about Pitcrew IN?