Pitcrew IN

Pitcrew IN has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pitcrew IN also ranks 5th among Auto Repair sites. The most common issues with Pitcrew IN are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 80.6%

• Everyone looking for an agency who specialized in car service in Gurgaon.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pitcrew IN?

“Highly Recommended”

Rahul S.
1/28/20

EXTREMELY GOOD, Car Service and repair workshop. I have been using their services since last 3 years, they are very professional, the best part is they service all brand cars. Workshop is fully equipped with all tools and equipment's, mechanics have are good knowledge and experience. Even their denting painting jobs are very nice, they do have a paint booth as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, try them out...

“Pathetic service never go with them”

Robin C.
9/7/20

They over charged me... when they were giving my car back... steering of my car was hard like rock. I gave them car back and they charged extra for no fault of mine. They will tell u fake thing that ur car is having many problems when u go for regular service. If u want to burn ur money u can go with them. They r parasites... worst car service company ever. Go for other. I have faced it twice... DNT burn ur money

car (27)
rahuls223
January 28th, 2020

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, try them out...
premg3
February 5th, 2020
I'm very happy with the service provided by Pitcrew. I was a bit skeptical about giving pickup of my car, but was pleasantly surprised by constant updates on whatsapp. Happy and satisfied.
robinc457
September 7th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Never ever go for pits crew they over charge and tell u fake things that ur car is having multiple problem..they r pathetic...never go with them..u ll regret...I have been over charged by them twice..

yashh
February 5th, 2020
This was the first time I tried car servicing from Pitcrew. My Hyundai i20 had a complaint for AC and clutch. Work done in a very professional and effective manner. Issues totally resolved. Overall nice experience.
uttkarshr
January 30th, 2020
I have given my polo car for denting and painting. I my very much satisfied with the service. Price also very reasonable. They updated everything in whatsapp while they are servicing. Its a great thing. I wish authorized service centres should also follow this.
hiteshj6
January 3rd, 2020
SHAME SHAME SHAME.!

Pitcrew car service has brought such a disastrous experience to me.! Since there are plenty of reasons for not to opt for pitcrew services, I'll try and mention the worst of them in clean bullet points:
- Car toed by Pitcrew Service on 01.11.2019. On the way to the garage, the team decides to change the allotted garage.! Customer bears the cost of toeing, so pitcrew cares a damn for it.! Also, the customer has to pay toeing charges is told when a vehicle gets dropped at the service station. CAR GETS DELIVERED ON 01.01.2020.! Stay tuned as this does not end here simply.
- PITCREW IS ONLY THE ONLINE SERVICE PROVIDER AND OWNS NO GARAGE OF ITS OWN. Hence, any issue arises while the servicing period, tackle it yourself. Pitcrew will only take it's a commission from garage once work is finished.! It has no track and control of the services.!
- Not wasting time in explaining all the hassle in dealing with the garage and pitcrew team, just noting following delivery statuses:
1. Denting and Painting: It is the worst denting and painting I've seen in my life. Exaggerating.? No. Refer to photographs, no other explanation is needed. Newly painted door, fender etc has black spots, fragments where the paint is missing etc.! By the way, I'm charged extra for getting the paint job done in the booth with heating facility. The result, POOR.!
2. Central Locking System: Not Working.! Car is delivered to the customer with a major fault.! It was in working condition earlier.!
3. Car Indicators: Not Working.! This will definitely not need any explanation at all.
4. Ignition Issue: Team takes closely 10 days to recognise the ignition issue. Finally told me that the CODING HAS GONE WRONG. Charges INR 15,000/- that too by third party vendor/service provider. I sent a local roadside mechanic, he sorted the issue in less than 30 minutes and took INR 9000/- (Just because the garage price was very high.! No one leaves opportunity)
5. Parts which are replaced, and installed with genuine parts, have no indication if they are really new and genuine.! Refer petrol cap photograph for an INR 6500/- genuine and new part given to me.!
6. After repair/replacement of the right-hand side door, the glass window mechanism seems to have issues. The mechanism is giving weird sound.!

I have photographs and videos of the work done, for which pitcrew has billed me with INR 55,000/- YES 55,000/-. Kindly see the media attached.

GO FOR A ROADSIDE MECHANIC/CENTRE-PAINTER etc OVER PLANNING TO GO FOR PITCREW SERVICES.! I will not write, unless requiring, about the garage as I dealt with pitcrew and not the garage.!

I'm hoping that the major issues are resolved ASAP BY PITCREW. And with the sufficient time required for completion of the work.!

No response to my email and with a quick action towards resolution within today will allow me to post a descriptive narration of the mental and financial harassment on public domains. Videos are too large to be uploaded on mail. I'll share them on social media.

MOST IMPORTANT NOTE: I DON'T WANT ANY WRITTEN/VERBAL COMMUNICATION WITH GARAGE AND ITS ASSOCIATES.! I SHALL DEAL WITH PITCREW ONLY
saleemb1
September 5th, 2020
Recently I had an experience with pitcrew service... I tuk my car to a workshop in gurgaon sector 17. They are very unprofessional. They are just using the name pitcrew for extra income. I gave them my car for fault finding and servicing, it tuk more than 10 days to find a fault and infact I was told to purchase a product worth 4000 which was never a prob in car, which is kept with me for no use. For just fault finding and changing a component worth 800, they charged me 3000 for labour charges, which is really atrocious. Also they tried to charge me for the scanner, and I explained my car is not scanner compatible, so they deducted it. Pls be careful with servicing...
shines7
February 8th, 2020
So far so good, i have given my 3 cars to them, all of them were serviced well. Every time i have sent my driver along with thier driver just to keep an eye over the quality of spares being used. And every time even my driver has praised their work. Good job
deepakm33
Helpful and good service

My car had an accident. Contacted the Pitcrew customer care. They got the work from my insurance company Bajaj Allianz with easy documentation. I just had to visit them once and all the work was taken care off well. They are quick and really helpful
virendral1
November 19th, 2019
Very bad experience with pitcrew. Customer care executive told lie. And behaviour of saff was very poor.
nitint9
February 5th, 2020
A great Car repair workshop, with lots of great features, add all details here book your slot and some good managebale staff is there, I recently got my Polo serviced here, and it's looking like a shiny red awesome newbie thanks a lot pitcrew
vishavk
May 31st, 2019
I visited pitcrew workshop in sector 17,18 gurgaon (Perfect Car Care) for A. C checkup. They replaced cooling coil of my Fiat Punto because according to them it was reason behind the low cooling of air conditioner. But still there is no cooling effect, moreover ac cuts automatically. Second thing is that continuously an error sign is blinking on the speedometer. Very bad experience. Want my money back or please want checkup of my car from other experienced mechanics.
ahaank
shashit5
February 5th, 2020
This is 1st time I have serviced from PITCREW. The price is comparatively cheaper & quality of service is good. All the necessary checks has been done. I got timely update/videos/photos on my mobile. VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE
rahulg69
September 22nd, 2020
Very quick and good service. Would specially like to thank service engineer manish for his proper understanding of issue and giving prompt response and delivery
amars28
February 5th, 2020
Booked a car service through their website. Got a pickup done. My car feels Good after the service. Working with utmost honesty. Very good startup in car service
dakshr
January 31st, 2020
Have been driving since 1996 and have given my car for service umpteen number of times. This time I decided to go for Pitcrew instead of Maruti Showroom Service. I will never repent on my decision. Excellent service centre, very economical and cost effective
neerajs21
November 10th, 2019
Hi,
I just tried pitcrew services in Jaipur, I have very bad experience of pitcrew, their customer service are not cooperative and even threatening. I did a service and paid 3500 rs and after one day, my car stop in mid road. When I asked for help, customer care executive disconnect my phone. I got the solution after 1:30 hours. Now I doubt about their services, were they did what they were committed. My car stopped due to hot the engine because they didn't fill proper collant. Now I afraid, what else I will face later. I am not suggesting any one to go and believe only good site and communication, they are only before service, after that they will not entertain you. Rest are your choice.
ashokb10
November 29th, 2019
Pitcrew is just an aggregator. The service centers do a worse job for orders booked through them. Sent my car for painting and they just painted over the old. Now the new paint is pealing off. Was better off before.
randhirp2
February 5th, 2020
My 2017 Honda City just got out of the warranty period. Wanted to try out an alternative for my car service. Found Pitcrew on facebook and researched about them on google. Booked my car service and got my car picked up from my office. Good work done and car picked and delivered within office hours.
yaminid
May 31st, 2018
Pathetic services trying to cheat me because i am girl... gave in the car for rubbing polishing and disc brake change... gave the car without polishing and thought i am fool to not realize wot they were trying to do... n trying to justify whatever they did... i have all recorded conversations too... Not recommending bull$#*! services
nikhilg16
February 1st, 2020
*RECOMMENDED TO ALL*
Used Pitcrew service in Faridabad. They are reasonable and use the best quality stuff. I can feel the difference in my car after the services. Thanks for the good service
arjunsinhd
February 4th, 2020
I am happy with the work done in my verna, the denting painting and polishing work was done very good in my grey car, the colour was match properly, and car looks good. Thanks Pitcrew for such clean job on my car
anus19
July 27th, 2018
I had sent my car for servicing and now am seeing one or the other fault daily in my car. Thay have completely mishandled our car..
maryam5
February 5th, 2020
My car got jammed during the day and made a call immediately for help. Their representative called me back in 2minutes and asked for the exact location and the specifics. The tow truck probably got dispatched immediately as it reached me in 15mins. Got a phone call later when my car reached the workshop and the car was back the next day.

Why u called it a success story? It's a u successful story which burned my 1 lakh. Also mentally disturbed. I have never seen this kind of unprofessionalism

By Amit G.

I was looking for best services and I found this on internet. But I had my personal experience very bad, they spoiled by car and now I have to spend 1 lakh for this. Internet and reality are totally different.

By Amit G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pitcrew IN staff and other customers.

pitcrewa
Pitcrew A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitcrew IN?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about Pitcrew IN?