MikesAutoBodyAndRepair

MikesAutoBodyAndRepair has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MikesAutoBodyAndRepair also ranks 10th among Auto Repair sites.

How would you rate MikesAutoBodyAndRepair?

“Great Service”

Judith M.
8/10/18

Courteous employees in record time repaired my car. It looked like new. They called during the week to advise of the progress being made to my vehicle. Its the Best Place in town..

judithm156
August 10th, 2018
tracya59
August 16th, 2017
COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MIKES AUTO BODY. MY CAR WAS VANDALIZED WITH A ROCK FROM FRONT TO BACK. MIKES DID A SUPERIOR JOB REPAINTING AND WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE, DETAILED MY ENTIRE CARE INSIDE AND OUT. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. WOULD RECOMMEND MIKES TO ANYONE!
carleneq
October 3rd, 2016
I was so impressed with the service I received from Mikes Auto Body. The staff kept me informed each step of the way. I have used their services twice now and each time they told me how long it would take. Great business!

Questions? Get answers from the MikesAutoBodyAndRepair staff and other customers.

Mike?۪s Auto Body & Repair is your dependable source for expert automotive services. Depend on us for routine and emergency auto care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MikesAutoBodyAndRepair?

Have a question about MikesAutoBodyAndRepair?