Mikes Auto Body And Repair

Mikes Auto Body And Repair has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mikes Auto Body And Repair ranks 17th among Auto Repair sites.

How would you rate Mikes Auto Body And Repair?

“Quick appointment for repair”

marcia h.
3/16/20

Did not have to wait long for the appointment and they had to order parts. Repair done in a timely manner as I waited. This is my third time using Mikes services. Will return again as needed. Thanks to all your staff for being courteous and doing a great job. Sue H.

marciah182
marcia h.
March 16th, 2020

judithm156
August 10th, 2018

Courteous employees in record time repaired my car. It looked like new. They called during the week to advise of the progress being made to my vehicle. Its the Best Place in town..

carleneq
October 3rd, 2016

I was so impressed with the service I received from Mikes Auto Body. The staff kept me informed each step of the way. I have used their services twice now and each time they told me how long it would take. Great business!

tracya59
August 16th, 2017

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MIKES AUTO BODY. MY CAR WAS VANDALIZED WITH A ROCK FROM FRONT TO BACK. MIKES DID A SUPERIOR JOB REPAINTING AND WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE, DETAILED MY ENTIRE CARE INSIDE AND OUT. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS. WOULD RECOMMEND MIKES TO ANYONE!

Questions? Get answers from the Mikes Auto Body And Repair staff and other customers.

Mike? ۪s Auto Body & Repair is your dependable source for expert automotive services. Depend on us for routine and emergency auto care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mikes Auto Body And Repair?

Have a question about Mikes Auto Body And Repair?