Review of ZOYA

Cleveland, Ohio 44128, United States
Tel: 1-800-659-6909

adrianav23
5/9/19

Preço acessível, produtos de qualidade.
Pode confiar e qualquer dificuldade a central do produto orienta e apoia o cliente

clarar37
10/3/18

This maybe a different brand but i think my friend uses this brand to help with her natural curls she says the creams and deep conditioners works well

nataliev41
9/4/18

The quality of the formula is ok. I feel like it's over priced I rather spend a little more money on a product I know will last and render for a much longer time.

When a product is at a certain price point I expect a lot from it and this just did not deliver the quality. Chipped in two days. Color seemed different after five days.

karenn71
9/6/17

Unlike most companies these days who understand that providing quality customer service is key to growth and success this company does not.
I placed a large order and while I was waiting for it to arrive they ran a sale. I called and explained that I had just placed the order and hadn't received it yet and requested a price adjustment or accommodation.
They said no. It's the policy.
Thinking people, not machines, make policy.
Have some common sense and decency Zoya. Companies who value their customers show good faith and respect for those who support them.
If you want to grow, customer service is important.
Shame on Zoya.

christinen
7/25/09

Zoya produces long-lasting, natural nail polishes free of harsh chemicals. I can't seem to find them in any stores so I buy them from zoya.com (which redirects you to artofbeauty.com, by the way). I've gotten lots of different colors from them and I'm totally happy with all of them. The nail polish is easy to apply, and I didn't have any problems with buying from the website!

Questions? Get answers from the ZOYA staff and other customers.

ZOYA?