Review of Ziwira

Tel: 1-800-953-6593
bba@ziwira.com

aishah5
11/23/17

Poor communication and late/missing deliveries have plagued my relationship with these guys. I wanted to really like them but they let me down all the time

alib57
12/21/16

I have been a vegan for over 15 years and find it difficult and expensive to find products that fit my vegan lifestyle. I avoid GMOs and produce grown with pesticides and chemicals as living a 'green' lifestyle has been my priority for several years now.

Shopping for organic products has always been a challenge for me, until I discovered Ziwira.com. They have an online store that sells vegan friendly foods, cleaning supplies, makeup and beauty products and much more. First of all, their customer service is amazing! I messaged them to ask a few questions through their Facebook page and Ziwira answered right away. They also confirmed that they have free returns and exchanges in case I was not satisfied with the products I receive.

I was more than satisfied with Ziwira.com. They have great products - some you can't find in a traditional store. On top of that they have the lowest prices guaranteed and I compared to many other stores (both online and in my city) and they generally offer products at half the cost most of these store offer them for. On top of that they don't charge for shipping! I ordered over 90 bucks worth of stuff so I assumed I would get free shipping (some stores have a minimum purchase requirement in order to get free shipping) but Ziwira offers free shipping regardless of the price you pay. You can order a 10 dollar item and still have it express shipped to you for free! I love that because it makes it easier for me to purchase in confidence.

My package arrived within 3 business days from my purchase and all the products I ordered are wonder! I got some vitamin and mineral supplements for my daughter, a few make up products from Zorah and Helena Lane creams and I ordered a few bags of organic and all-natural rice, gluten-free seeds and nuts to snack on and non-toxic cleaning supplies like biodegradable dish detergent and non-toxic cleaners.

I will be keeping an eye on Ziwira.com for more items as they are constantly adding great stuff. This website has made it super easy to reduce your carbon footprint and start living a sustainable lifestyle which is so important especially with all the destruction to our planet and the pollution. It's really feel-good shopping and you get quality items at a reduce costs. I definitely recommend Ziwira.com for shopping eco-friendly.

Tip for consumers: Register with your email as they will email you a promo code to use at checkout. This Ziwira code allows you to get an ADDITIONAL 50% off the already reduced prices for organic products on their website.

Questions? Get answers from the Ziwira staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ziwira