Review of Zenfolio

Raleigh, NC 27606-3364
support@zenfolio.com

leej53
4/9/17

When I ordered wedding photos thought they would be checked over but they did not! Had a green quarter size spot on 9-12 photo! And the cheapest frame possible!

andyb81
2/26/17

Although there are many great reviews about Zenfolio I have to say I'm very disappointed with them after 1 year of using them.
The most important, it is almost impossible to track your visitors. You have an option to see the most visited galleries and photos (only the best of 4s all the time no filter /day /month /gallery available) unfortunately the photos are the same as the gallery as the gallery cover will get a view count at every time some one open your gallery, however you only see the top 4 of most visited images of all the time so you won't see how your new uploads or promotion are performing. Off course Zenfolio offers a google analytic tracking method, the only problem the images won't come up with the name what you are using in your gallery they coming up with a completely random characters like "f5562484029" so you won't have any idea what gallery of photo was seen. Good news if you click on your images as a visitor you will be able to track them back and see the same strings on the address bar as a filename, but good luck if you have more the 100 images then it might take a while to track it back which image was visited. So end of the story you won't be able to see how your images are performing because Zenfolio makes it almost impossible for you to do that.
Second once I picked up the theme for my site at the start wedding/events I couldn't change it any more although you can change the theme - only the colors -you can't change the layout and my galleries had a very little thumbnails, sometimes with 1000s of images which meant you had to click 100s times on the next page button if you wanted to see the last images, which obviously put many people down.
Overall Zenfolio sounds like a great idea but it is terribly hard to use and see your progress on sales.
I can recommend to sign up for a free trial and hopefully you will see what I'm talking about and you won't waste you money as I did.
If you already made the same mistake as I did, be very carefully with the cancellation, it is not enough to cancel it on their website they will send you some spam discount offers which you need to reply otherwise you will be keep charged, I didn't know and had to pay an extra month for nothing :(
Not recommended at all.

johnk144
6/7/15

I have had terrible experiences with several websites, most frustrating was "freelancer'.....fast approaching second is "imagebrief"....BUT Zenfolio, to this time has ticked all the boxes.
I was reluctant to get involved with such a large organisation and so many promises, of ease and reliability but I went ahead and set up a website, incorporating a digital stock download shop. I am impressed with Zenfolio.

Questions? Get answers from the Zenfolio staff and other customers.

Zenfolio?