Review of Zen.co.uk

Tel: 01706 902000
solutionsales@zen.co.uk

russm21
2/5/18

I have used numerous ISP's over the years, and while I cannot claim that Zen have been perfect, they have been the best by a long shot when it comes to reliability and customer service.
At least I actually get the feeling that they care and want to help you, unlike the likes of Sky or PlusNet whose staff just don't give a damn.

misterp
10/22/17

I have been with them for 6 months; in six months I will be leaving. Why, they are not supiior as they claim. Their lines are run on BT lines just like any other intenet company in the UK, and their customers service is just like any other internet company in the UK.

I had need to call to ask questions. When I got through I had the call be put on hold/mute indefinitely at least three times. Due to my considerable knowledge of call centres (particularly talktalk/bt) I knew that this is a tactic that call centre staff use to force you to go away. Of course making sure that they dont actually tell you to go away, or be caught in any way putting the phone down on you.

I also had the privilege of one of them saying that she had no details about myself (again due to my considerable experience of call centres I knew this to be a lie) and later after I sent an angry email to them about what had happened, I was proved to be correct, as they was able miracuously to find all the calls I made - how strange!!!

There is nothing different about this company from talktalk, bt, plusnet et all...

jayneg2
12/15/15

Perfect in every way :)

Questions? Get answers from the Zen.co.uk staff and other customers.

Zen.co.uk?