Zen.co.uk

Zen.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zen.co.uk also ranks 16th among Internet Service Provider sites. The most common issues with Zen.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zen.co.uk?

“The best I have used so far”

Captain O.
2/5/18

I have used numerous ISP's over the years, and while I cannot claim that Zen have been perfect, they have been the best by a long shot when it comes to reliability and customer service. At least I actually get the feeling that they care and want to help you, unlike the likes of Sky or PlusNet whose staff just don't give a damn.

“Not what they claim”

mister p.
10/22/17

I have been with them for 6 months; in six months I will be leaving. Why, they are not supiior as they claim. Their lines are run on BT lines just like any other intenet company in the UK, and their customers service is just like any other internet company in the UK. I had need to call to ask questions. When I got through I had the call be put on hold/mute indefinitely at least three times. Due to my considerable knowledge of call centres (particularly talktalk/bt) I knew that this is a tactic that call centre staff use to force you to go away. Of course making sure that they dont actually tell you to go away, or be caught in any way putting the phone down on you. I also had the privilege of one of them saying that she had no details about myself (again due to my considerable experience of call centres I knew this to be a lie) and later after I sent an angry email to them about what had happened, I was proved to be correct, as they was able miracuously to find all the calls I made - how strange!!! There is nothing different about this company from talktalk, bt, plusnet et all...

jayneg2
December 15th, 2015
Perfect in every way :)
russm21
February 5th, 2018
misterp
October 22nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Zen.co.uk staff and other customers.

Zen Internet, an independent Internet Service Provider (ISP), has been delivering services to business and residential users in the UK since 1995. Led by founder and Managing Director Richard Tang, Zen's mission is to provide the best ISP service in th...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zen.co.uk?

Have a question about Zen.co.uk?