Zelda Universe

Zelda Universe has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zelda Universe?

“The actual website isn't that bad but you can't even register!”

Kyle H.
11/4/18

The actual website isn't that bad and has a lot of interaction but for some odd reason their registration forum is broken. Their captcha thing asks What is the Zelda Switch Game so I typed in Breath Of The Wild and it still rejects me. DO NOT SIGN UP until the webmaster cares to get off his ass and fixes it. I forgot to add I never review unless I have actually been there or seen it.etc. I don't pull stuff out of my behind. I make sure to try it out first. A lot of site reviews are just trolls having fun cussing it out or the owner trying to "smile" his way thru problems.

kyleh54
November 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Zelda Universe staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zelda Universe?

Have a question about Zelda Universe?