Review of Z-Coil

Tel: 1-800-268-6239
painfree@zcoil.com

kareng152
5/11/17

$200 plus wasted on Z-COIL and manufacturer unwilling to honor Guarantee- NO PAIN RELIEF Shoes are a hazard for Nurses with open coil heel,, easy to get tangled in cords or tubing - also Very heavy -

paulettem7
9/5/16

Several years ago I started having problems with my feet hurting. As time went by the pain became so intense that I could hardly walk, especially when I got out of bed in the morning. I discovered that I had Plantar Faciatis. I did all of the recommended exercises and gained some relief, but not much.
One day I was at a physical therapy session, with my sister who has ms, and the therapist had on a pair of zcoil shoes. They look a little strange, so I had to ask her about them. She also suffered from Plantar Faciatis. She had worn her zcoil shoes for about 2 years and could now wear regular shoes occasionally.
So I immediately purchase a pair. What a relief. It took a while, but soon I began to feel the relief in my feet. These shoes are wonderful. I now own 3 pair and love them. I also have reached a point where I can wear regular shoes. Of course I still wear the zcoil, especially if I am going to be doing a lot of walking.
Many people have inquired about my shoes and I am always eager to share my experience with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Z-Coil staff and other customers.

Z-Coil?