Zazzle CA

Zazzle CA has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zazzle CA also ranks 26th among Personalized Gifts sites. The most common issues with Zazzle CA are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zazzle CA?

“Great customer service”

Lynda D.
10/9/17

There was a problem with my order. The size and style of my T-shirt was not available. So the customer service took the time to find a solution. They even phone me to make sure I will be happy with the replacement. I dont know any online business taking the time to talk to their customers. I will do business with them in the future.

“Didn't even end up ordering from this company”

m J.
5/22/14

Didn't even end up ordering from this company. For two cell phone cases it was going to cost 36.00 in shipping. Thats ridiculous. I sent an email to customer service complaining about their outrageous prices. Received a generic we-don't-care email back. I would never order from this site unless you want to spend 100 dollars for two custom cell phone cases. Ridiculous.

catherineg22
December 18th, 2015
I am incredibly angry that I tried to order a nice custom cellphone case for a Christmas present for my boyfriend and what I ended up receiving looks terrible. I cannot believe they charged me almost $70 (including shipping) for this terrible product. They had a photo of the product online that completely misrepresented what it actually looks like.

Now I can't even give it as a gift, because it looks like it came from a dollar store, and as per the company's return policy... they don't refund the original shipping costs... I have to pay to send it all the way back to California from Canada.... AND I have to go out and run around finding another gift for Christmas.

Online shopping we rely on the product image to accurately reflect the product being sold. This did NOT. If the photo on their website actually represented how ugly this cellphone case would turn out to be I would have never ordered it in the first place. I want a full refund for the item, plus shipping AND a prepaid shipping label to send it back.
Zazzle S. – Zazzle CA Rep
We wholeheartedly apologize that you are not happy with your order. If you could provide us with your order ID number, we may be able to help you quickly. The order ID number begins with "131-..." Thank you.
lyndad14
October 9th, 2017
mj56
May 22nd, 2014
sueg19
April 12th, 2015
After I trashed the company in a review a while back I finally received the products and they are just as expected. I apologize for being too quick to judge. The company could work on its communications strategy but I am pleased that my package got here in the end.
Zazzle S. – Zazzle CA Rep
Hi Sue. Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent order. We apologize for the issues you had. We are happy that you have reached a resolution with your order.
dr387
December 13th, 2012
Thought I would try it out and I wasn't disappointed with the product. I would definitely order again.

Questions? Get answers from the Zazzle CA staff and other customers.

From cool t-shirts to custom mugs to DIY invitations, Zazzle is the place to unleash your creative side. Shop for, or design, amazing products today!

Zazzle S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zazzle CA?

Have a question about Zazzle CA?