YouTomb

YouTomb has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate YouTomb?

“Ok, check this out”

darren h.
8/5/10

Ok, check this out. you know how sometimes you get word of a new popular video online and it peaks your interest. Naturally we go to youtube to check out what all the hub-bub is about . Oh man, did I say hub-bub ? Sorry about that , had a lame moment. Oh, and by the way, mr. "posting false video Rick Roll boy", I really despise you, joke is over ok, let's move on shall we( as I fall for it once again...."sigh") Anyways, say you try to watch this new amazing video that everyone is bugging the crap out of you to watch, and it comes up as "removed for copyright infringement, or not suitable, or " hey,we here at youtube are too pussy to post any interesting videos" WeLLLLLLL... now you can view those so called banned videos at this website. Pretty cool stuff from the research department at M.i.T. I salute thee!

darrenh1
August 5th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the YouTomb staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YouTomb?

Have a question about YouTomb?