YourWigs.co.uk

YourWigs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. YourWigs.co.uk also ranks 54th among Wigs sites.

How would you rate YourWigs.co.uk?

“cheap wigs”

Joyce H.
3/14/16

I bought a wigs on yourwigs.co.uk, it fits me well, it's pretty comfortable. I'll be back again, thanks for your good quality.

“Do not purchase anything from this site”

anita w.
6/12/17

They sell you wigs that are nothing like the picture and they tell you they are custom made for each person, and they only offer you a token payment and never a full refund. It is not a UK based site, their URL is misleading. I'm emailing them for a refund because the wig is much longer than the picture of what I ordered, they offered me £10 to take it to a hairdresser and get it cut to style. I am absolutely gobsmacked.

joyceh42
March 14th, 2016
anitaw5
June 12th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the YourWigs.co.uk staff and other customers.

Shop huge selection of wigs from yourwigs. Human hair wigs, synthetic wigs, lace wigs and so on are hot sale now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about YourWigs.co.uk?

Have a question about YourWigs.co.uk?