Yourmodelmanagement

Yourmodelmanagement has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Yourmodelmanagement also ranks 1st among Modeling sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Yourmodelmanagement?

“Tough but nice with YUMM”

Ara S.
1/30/20

Bloody tough interview to get on their books and nothing like ive ever seen but I just about made the grade. Make sure you know a bit about fashion before attending is my advice

“Con artists”

Havana T.
9/1/20

They will not give you your "refundable" deposit back I paid £400 and even though I'm entitled to it back they are refusing to pay. Do not trust!

havanat
September 1st, 2020
allal6
April 28th, 2019
I was contacted by this agency and came to visit from a different city. At an interview I have been told there are three diffferent ad boards starting at 60 pounds but you yourself can only look for work if you pay for the top board at 200+ pounds. After they have been promising so much and pushing for sale I paid 100 pounds. I couldn't aply for any job but I was also not offered any for a year. After a year you are entitled to get your money back if you havent worked and I contacted agency with them replying that that is the case and it will be processed. 3 months later I am still waiting for my money. I am in the process of taking further action. This company says a lot, does a lot to convince you to pay but when they actually have to pay you back, as they promised, there is no money. You Either have to pay hundreds to apply for any work and if it's any less, hope and pray you get discovered after being put on page ten or whatever it is. Avoid!
aras7
January 30th, 2020
suzettec14
December 30th, 2019
I recently worked with YUMM agency and I will say that they were very professional, considerate, reliable and communicates effectively and efficiently. I had some personal issues and they made sure to be involved with it, give me options and find a solution to it.
dylanb84
September 24th, 2018
My time at YUMM has been life changing and fulfilling. I have learned so much and have grown so much since I joined them. I've had great experiences working with YUMM and I'm eager to see what's to come next. I would recommend YUMM to anyone who needs guidance or their dream is to be a model. They will teach you everything you need know and help you even after you enter the industry. So you're never alone. If you need help or have questions, they are there to help.
andym232
June 4th, 2019
No long words, I just want to thank you for all your help for me to do my passion for being a model! I'm looking forward to many more job and many more months with you!
connorm96
July 31st, 2019
Always been grateful to be a part of YUMM family, they're really been helpful in making my dreams come true!
elizabetha206
August 20th, 2018
I just want to say that being signed with YUMM is amazing! The whole team is so dedicated to their talent! I want to shoutout my Booker for being amazing and always looking out for me and giving me amazing advice. The staff and whole team will fight for you to be pushed and will help you with industry advice and career progression!
cherylr129
September 28th, 2018
Growing up, I did not have any confidence because of how I was raised. I was quite shy but had a big dream to become a model. Then I spoke to my friend about modeling. She told me how it helped her improve. I thought that the experience could do the same for me. She told me to search YUMM up and how much she enjoys it. I pushed through with YUMM because of the environment. The lady who presented it to me made it very comfortable and seem more secure. Signing up was also easy. I put in my information, they invited me for an interview, I passed and was there on time. I'm glad that I'm with this kind agency. Thumbs up for you guys!
cristinac58
December 1st, 2018
YUMM is definitely the best agency I have worked for! We all strive to achieve our best, and success is what follows. I definitely have gained a lot more self confidence with YUMM, it is definitely one of the best career decisions I have made. Xoxo
olgab53
September 26th, 2018
It was my first time trying anything for modeling. I've thought about it time and time again. I finally decided to try. YUMM agency are cool peoples and nice and honest which I respect them for. Thank you!

They responded on your calls and emails, they'll help you.

By Cristina C.

They help me to strive with my passion and career of being a model

Yes it is..

By Cristina C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yourmodelmanagement staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yourmodelmanagement?

Have a question about Yourmodelmanagement?